PDA

View Full Version : what does it do

Lacomez
2013-01-21, 08:56 AM
I know you can hook up a number of remote computers and say when optimising, MT5 will split the parameters and send off to each remote computer.

1)
My question is what does it do if the remote computer is a multicore system.
What I want to do, is control optimisations from one client pc and farm off to other computers in a server rack. I'm wanting to know if I can use say quad core servers, and if the client PC will know the remote PC has multiple cores and each of them will be utilised.
The setup i want to end up with is:
- client pc
- multi core server 1
- multi core server 2...
- other single core PCs

2)
Also, can you disable the the client PCs cpus, so that the bulk of the processing is done on the remote PCs?

thanks

does anyone know the answer to this??

johnmilou
2013-01-31, 03:55 PM
sorry i dont now, but you can contact the administration directory
i m sure they can help you

missali
2013-02-08, 08:08 PM
Sory I do not know about it . i am user can you help me.

missali
2013-02-13, 07:53 PM
sorry i dont now, but you can contact the administration directory In this we need more hard work . then we get profit.

shahid1
2013-02-14, 05:01 PM
First you should get the exprience from the demo account and get the knowledge of forex. In this way you able to earn the profit other wise never you get the profit. Avoid the mistakes and learn more and more.

missali
2013-02-16, 08:54 PM
I do not know about it pleas help me.

Localadclick Pk
2013-02-21, 07:57 PM
sorry man have no idea about this if you find it and come to know then do tell us and share with us also.

lg_pkl
2013-02-23, 02:41 AM
I know you can hook up a number of remote computers and say when optimising, MT5 will split the parameters and send off to each remote computer.

1)
What I want to do, is control optimisations from one client pc and farm off to other computers in a server rack. I'm wanting to know if I can use say quad core servers, and if the client PC will know the remote PC has multiple cores and each of them will be utilised.
- client pc
- multi core server 1
- multi core server 2...
- other single core PCs

2)
Also, can you disable the the client PCs cpus, so that the bulk of the processing is done on the remote PCs?

thanks

I think all the computers could have sir, as long as it can use a program that weight then I would think we could do with the use of a computer,
so if you are going to use a server then it would be better if we use a computer with an already high specification and good

Mas
2013-02-24, 05:12 AM

1)
- client pc
- multi core server 1
- multi core server 2...
- other single core PCs

2)

thanks

in learning a forex trade is we do not have too much in this case sir
we just need to learn how we can trade with vaik and know how to use the analysis in a way that is safe and will be able to always work fine sir, that's my advice hope it works well

shoibal90
2013-02-24, 06:10 PM
1st you need to have the experience on the demo consideration and obtain the data of fx. In this manner people capable to generate your profit various other smart in no way you get your profit. Steer clear of the errors in addition to find out a lot more

amssalcity
2013-07-23, 10:11 AM
i didn't use the metatrader 5 software but i am sure that in metatrader 5 software we can do such a things which cannot be done on metatrader 4 software. metatrader 5 is the advance software ad in it there are many facilities to do. in metatrader 4 software it is the advance thing which is only used in metatrader 5 software.

Zee121
2013-07-23, 03:16 PM
Dear if we want to get success in Forex trading business then we need well experience because experience is so best way to get success in Forex trading.

c13
2013-07-23, 10:07 PM
jahan tak mera apna khayal hai ye cheez sirf un trader ko he samjah a sakti hai jo kay forex main arsa daraaz say kaam kar rahay hain aur forex ko bareek beeni say samjhtay hain ho sakta hai app ko iss maslay ka hal bohat jald mil jaey bas apna thread check kartay rahna

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 11:16 AM
meta trader 4 aur meta trader 5 main koi khas different nahi hai. Meta trader 4 old version hai aur ye buhat acha work karta hai. is ka interface bee buhat acha hai is main koi error nahi aty aur Meta trader 5 latest version hai aur is main kuch aur tools ad howay hai per ye profer work nahi karta is ley main sirf meta trader 4 ko hi use karta hon

Gulsheriqbal
2020-12-16, 04:59 PM
I have an urgent piece of work that we do aomething i am viry busy that you can come.

2020-12-20, 10:50 AM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:46 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain

anum123
2021-05-16, 11:40 AM
i didn't use the metatrader 5 software but i am sure that in metatrader 5 software we can do such a things which cannot be done on metatrader 4 software. metatrader 5 is the advance software ad in it there are many facilities to do. in metatrader 4 software it is the advance thing which is only used in metatrader 5 software.

main aap ki baat se sahmat hun jo traders expert hai un traders ko to samajh aa hi jaye gi lekin ham log bhi samajh sakte hain main ne kuchh din pahle hi metatrader 5 ko bhi study kiya hai us mein aur metatrader 4 mein koi jyada different chijen nahin hai jis tarah metatrader 4 mein ham log trading karte hain apne account ko login kar ki isi tarah se metatrader 5 may be working ki jaati hai kuchh chijon ka fark jarur hai lekin jyada fark nahin hai metatrader 4 main bhi Ham selling buying aur stop loss profit ka istemal karte hain isi tarah metatrader 4 mein bhi option hai indicators bhi hai charts bhi vahi hai pairs bhi vahi hain sirf kuchh methods change hai ya kuchh options jyada hai baki kisi option ka koi difference nahin hai agar aap metatrader 4 ko samajh jaati ho to metatrader 5 ko samajhna bhi aap ki liye koi mushkil nahin ho ga

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-12, 11:34 PM
क्षमा करें, मुझे नहीं पता, लेकिन आप प्रशासन निर्देशिका से संपर्क कर सकते हैं मुझे यकीन है कि वे आपकी मदद कर सकते हैं