PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

xiaotanghao
2012-03-18, 08:42 PM
Hi guys,do you usually thought about when is the best time for us to trade in forex?

As far as I am concerned,I have found so many traders who are wondering what is the best time to trade?Now I wish to get your opinions here,is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

For me,I think trading in any time will be OK.Only if it can help us to make some profit,then it will be OK.

What about you?

waqtitrader
2012-03-19, 12:37 AM
Hi guys,do you usually thought about when is the best time for us to trade in forex?

As far as I am concerned,I have found so many traders who are wondering what is the best time to trade?Now I wish to get your opinions here,is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

For me,I think trading in any time will be OK.Only if it can help us to make some profit,then it will be OK.

What about you?
sirf news ka time churr k app jiss time chaho forex trading karo app ko es main profit ho ga par es k liye ye shart ha k app ko es k mutaliq knowledge or experince bhi hona chiye kioun k newbies or low experince traders es main loss main he rehtey hane

Ahsan
2012-03-19, 09:10 AM
I think trade any time in forex market are not good. There are some particular time in a day when a trade could be good. From my point of view the opening time of London market and US market are the best time for trading in forex.

ermaniso2011
2012-03-19, 10:06 AM
trading all the time may cause us so many looses.some traders thinking that trading more can let him to earn more.trading at the right time can give us clear profit .but if we will trade when the market is not stable and has no direction.then our earning ratio will go down.we may trade much and make profit from some but we will also loose much.so at the end of the day we may close with loose.

lights
2012-03-19, 10:13 AM
depending on the strategy we use, if we just do scalping, the sideway is the right time (asia session) because of market movements tend to be stable at this session. If we use the daily trading, then I am trading in Europe and U.S. session, due to market movement is significant in this session

xiaotanghao
2012-03-22, 04:11 PM
Yes the right selection of trading time may give you some advantages and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique, if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market you can trade late night.

Thank you so much for your opinions here.I think I have quite caught here.If we choose to trade at the volatile and liquid market.Then we can make more pips during its movement.I think I will follow your choice.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:32 PM
Yes the right selection of trading time may give you some advantages and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique, if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market you can trade late night.

barkiman
2012-04-12, 06:57 PM
of course, you must determine the appropriate time to conduct the transaction. to the volatile movements, you can trade as European and us sessions. if you trade without looking at market conditions, is not too risky. if you get stuck sideways, would be hard to get profit.

tajdarbet
2012-04-14, 02:14 PM

What about you?
main to ye samghta houn k ham ko fore x trading main koi bhi time chose nahi karna chiye yene k es main ham ko apna experince he increce karna chiye takey es main ham ko jis time bhi enter houn profit ho bas yahi logic ha es main

anoha
2012-04-14, 02:59 PM
For me there is no specific handling and I think that the best time is a good chance to enter it does not matter when specifically
If Gehdt a very good chance this is the best time for me but there are times of well-known that the market is calm and move slowly and Times of moving very quickly as

rock
2012-04-14, 03:07 PM
We have to go for the trading with the help of indicators and also we have to go for the analysis so that we can make the right time for the trading and win here.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-15, 01:21 AM
trading in perfect time is very important for scalper even long term trader ..without knowing the time frame of Forex it's not good to open any trade .in my opinion there is no need to trade every session ...one should follow a specific time session which can learn him discipline of trading

fxquest
2012-04-15, 02:24 AM
Yup timings to trade has signifcant importance, most of the time i found that opening long position late at night when market is about to close and closing them in morning pays offten similarly it is possible to get good profits in few moment itself when most of the markets are open.

moti
2012-04-18, 01:07 PM
trading all the time may cause us so many looses.some traders thinking that trading more can let him to earn more.trading at the right time can give us clear profit .but if we will trade when the market is not stable and has no direction.then our earning ratio will go down.we may trade much and make profit from some but we will also loose much.so at the end of the day we may close with loose.

cac4a26
2012-04-18, 01:54 PM
Yes you should choos the best time and i think the best time For USD traders is when the USA time start,
just make a buy call and wait for the day to make a profit for you.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-19, 12:45 PM

What about you?

Forex trading ko ap sunday sa laya kar Thursday tak istamal kar sakta ho sunday to thursday in dieno main kabi be or kasi be waqat ap trading karna ga to ap ko profit mail jaya ga ro firday to ap game na he karan to acha ha q k friday last day hota ha trading ka aga doo din choti hoti ha or sunday ko market ka koi pata nahi hota k wo up ho ge ya down ho ge is laya is game men thora sa risk hota ha.

kaia
2012-04-29, 09:38 PM
Only if we know the best time to do the trade. but if we do not get the timing right, then we should we pay attention every time we enter the market. If we are practicing, we'll find when the right time to enter the market.

yogesh
2012-04-29, 09:44 PM
If you open a long trade even if the market is in bullish trend before 1 hour of closing you shall not get the expected returns because that times traders shall be booking profit or there may be times when there is no or very less volatility and so you have to wait for long to book profit, chosing right time when there is good volatity is most signifcant in forex.

FXSHM
2012-04-29, 11:46 PM
usually market becomes volatile when london and usa session coinside. it starts from 6pm to 11pm. you can get huge pips during this moment. you can also trade during publishing high impact economic data. you can also trade after 1am. at this time side trend starts. its perfect time for scalping.

pravi
2012-04-29, 11:51 PM
Why so do we say that a time frame is best for trading. Its mainly because we will see more liquidity in the market. If you are using candle view we can see big big candles. Using this for trading earn us more. Usually scrappers are more benefited by this time frame and short trade is preferred.

dzfx
2012-04-30, 02:04 AM
might be worth it if you did have luck at a certain time that you choose ..
and do not try to move your trading time by any condition ..

sudsind
2012-04-30, 10:44 PM
best time to trade is when two sessions overlaps, than you will get more volatility more moves in the market but if you are a pure scalper and looking for 2-3 pips only you can trade any time or better in asian session

fajar
2012-04-30, 11:32 PM
feasible if you have tried a lot of time and it's hard to find a match ..
because many people who do not like this, and keep fighting ..

dlesar
2012-04-30, 11:46 PM
Is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex?

What about you?
Living with any Bakor the morning is the best time for trading in the market become active and move with greater efficiency than the rest of the day and most of the day settle prices and stabilize the market.

naziafarhan
2012-05-02, 01:35 PM
Yes we shopuld try to trade on a particular time everyday. By doing this we are going to chase the news time more efficiently and make trade decision more perfectly.

bablu7832
2012-05-02, 03:19 PM
In my opinion best time for trading is the time when two sessions overlap each other as at that time market moves rapidly up and down, But we can also trade when economic news are released as both affect the market drastically.

falcon2013
2012-05-02, 03:24 PM
Hello guys, in my opinion there is a specific time for each and everything.Like this universe is working under a mechanism and fruitful system. Similarly for forex trading there must be a specific time. What is that time?that is a question mark. You guys have to think urself what is that most suitable time for forex trading.

playfx
2012-05-02, 05:35 PM
for short time trader such as day trader or scalper, choosing the right time perhaps will help them gain more profit, but for swinger just like i did, opportunity can come in any time, so i would seek it in everyday till i've found the best momentum to enter the market.

Maham Gill
2012-05-02, 07:07 PM

What about you?

forex trading fourm main mara kahal ha ka koi time nahi hoata ha ap kao dil jub kara ap trading start kar doo es main fadia ha or forex trading main kuch time frame ha 5 mint ,15mint 1 hours sa laya kar one day tak ka time frame han ap ko jo time passand aya ap us ko chose kar sakta hoo.

birbolnath
2012-05-02, 08:23 PM
Forex market not running same spreed all time. Its have some best time. If any traders can select the right time then she/he must be gain. But its selection is not so easy. Follow the market stagy then select it.

newentry
2012-05-02, 08:41 PM
honestly i am a scalper and i only use technical analysis as my methods , i have been trading with using EURUSD and GBPUSD, but fot it , it will be safe and we can trade with know the news schedule and also market session, so for it, london and NY are good time for me

aarti
2012-05-13, 03:45 PM
If you want to trade volatile and liquid market then you can chose two session. I think this two session is very volatile and liquid market condition. That two session is London and NY session. I love this two session.

hitesh
2012-05-16, 12:34 PM
main to ye samghta houn k ham ko fore x trading main koi bhi time chose nahi karna chiye yene k es main ham ko apna experince he increce karna chiye takey es main ham ko jis time bhi enter houn profit ho bas yahi logic ha es main

waleedkhan
2012-05-16, 04:40 PM

What about you?

bilkul right selection hai trading time may kion kay some advantage and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique if you like to trade agar app like karta hai trade ko tu

Fahad
2012-05-16, 07:01 PM
yes i think its worth for us, because market trend not remain same all the time, we just have to trade when the trend of the market is fast and clear, and i think this happens in evening so i do trade in evening

waqes gill
2012-05-16, 07:15 PM

What about you?

you can trading marketing at every time and any time when you are free for a lot.you can also manage your time to it himself as suitable.You you are a job holder and work other place then you manage their time to itself when you are completely free from your works.It is their own chose how to work daily and when to manage itself.mostly people said that in trading marketing the best time is in evening those people are not free in day time.

hamadmuneer
2012-05-16, 07:50 PM
yes right hr time be trade nahi karni chahye is ka be koi na koi acha waqt hota hai mere hisab se to shaam ke
waqt aor kabhi raat main market ziada move kar rahi hoti hai us waqt he hmain market ko study karny ke bad
trading karni chahye to hum acha profit le sakty hian

2012-05-16, 08:35 PM

What about you?

it will depended on the trader's trading style if the trader is a swinger then there is no best time for him/her but for an intraday trader then it will be crucial to pick the best time to trade, the best period for an intraday trader is around European and United States market, for a scalper the best time is Asian market cause there is less trend there

jmsblack18
2012-05-16, 08:59 PM
The best time searching is important . You cannot trade in 24 hour everyday. You need the rest. And the best time to trade is important to know when the most profitable time for us to make money in forex trading. I thing all trader around the world too search the best time to trade the matched currency.

tashnotashi
2012-05-16, 10:06 PM

What about you?
main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k forex trading main koi bhi time worth nahi hota ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main na ham ko khud apne experince se he kisi good ya bad time ka andaa lagatey hane

MrEsnaidEr
2012-05-18, 12:12 AM
For me i think there is no time to trade in forex ! but the best time i to enter forex trading is when large volumes of currencies are traded. At those hours, traders can take full advantage.

cuongnmftu
2012-05-18, 05:56 AM

What about you?

every one alway aske me that which the timframe is best to use for trading but i think it depend on your accoutn and our like, such as, i trade on 1, 4h, where i feel very well.

wolfkamikaz
2012-05-18, 06:26 AM
yes we must choose the best time to enter this field of forex should study well and all the sentimental moment is very important when you are ready this is a best time

Rizwan
2012-05-18, 10:19 AM
sahi time tomatter nai kerta wesay experience or luck ap ke sath ho to ap aik
uncertain enviornment ma bi success get ker saktay ho. or trade ker saktay ho.
trading ka sahe time jesy power hours b khty hy us time me market acha hota hy

jahangir2812
2012-05-18, 01:13 PM
My assume i depend upon your strategy conjointly i indicate when your strategy job glowing that's why perpetually trade with admiration to our strategy and i believe the uk and us assembly is best time for trading that's why for ever and a day trade during this gathering.

rbs
2012-05-18, 01:25 PM
Although there is no specific time to trade but it is very important for a trader to figure out right entry and exit level for the trade and for that he needs to analyze and calculate before he enters a trade and perform his trades accordingly.If it is not the time then right price that matters.

digger_jim
2012-05-18, 01:37 PM
Of course it is. After all, price doesn't always move in long trend all the time. Pick the time where any trade opportunity will give you the best advantage. It is healthier for your wallet.

cuongnmftu
2012-05-18, 02:33 PM

What about you?

chose a timeframe is so important problem for everyone who is trading forex, i use 1 and 4 hour to trade because the trend is learly and i will trade successfully, i hope that you are the same

djsaif
2012-05-18, 02:44 PM
I think trading all the period may drive us so some looses.some traders cerebration that trading many can let him to get author.trading at the honorable term can provide us vindicated profit .but if we will trade when the market is not unchangeable and has no way.then our earning ratio leave go dr..we may trade untold and alter profit from some but we present also regular much.so at the end of the day we may appressed with friable.

sanvol
2012-05-24, 05:38 PM
jee han sir agar koi trader us time market ko understand kar le jab market me taizi ho to wo bohot sa profit earn kar sakta hai aur aesa karna bilkul bee mushkil nahi hai thori si common sense use karni parti hai.

aamu
2012-05-26, 01:25 PM
Yup timings to trade has signifcant importance, most of the time i found that opening long position late at night when market is about to close and closing them in morning pays offten similarly it is possible to get good profits in few moment itself when most of the markets are open.

rk225325
2012-05-27, 01:59 PM
main hamesh sham ko trading karta hu.aur main hamesh eur/usd mein hi place karta hun.maine jab bhi sham ke trading karta hun toh mujhe bahut profit hota hai.sham mere lucky hai.uss wakt main sirf sell karta hun.

manibhai2012
2012-05-27, 02:51 PM
Yes I think that it is very specific to choose a good time to trade in the Forex market I think that if any one wants to trade in the market than London and the New York session is very good and suitable for him or her because in this time market moves very sharply.

sharif
2012-05-27, 03:09 PM
To my understanding what I would say is that there is no specified best time for earning more profit in Forex trading, if you are having vast knowledge and experience you can trade anytime you want.

zytuy11
2012-05-27, 03:57 PM
different countries have a difference in their time,, i have found that if you do not want a fast moving market or less volatality then choose the late night time,,, that sometimes work good

Kites
2012-05-27, 04:00 PM

What about you?

Ya its having worth for us because every time frame react diffrently llike market moves with stock exchange sessions and i always trade in newyork session and it easy for me to get news that effect trading of this session.

forextrader38
2012-05-27, 04:02 PM
I think the strategy also depends on the strategy, and when I mean why should we negotiate for our strategy and I think the best time to trade in the United Kingdom and parts - conference, so, always shop at this conference.

aamu
2012-05-27, 05:40 PM
honestly i am a scalper and i only use technical analysis as my methods , i have been trading with using EURUSD and GBPUSD, but fot it , it will be safe and we can trade with know the news schedule and also market session, so for it, london and NY are good time for me

bestlooser
2012-05-27, 05:50 PM
According to my trading experience i think choosing time frame is vary from trader to trader because every trader follow different strategy and different strategy works on different time frame so it is necessary.

but you never what will happen what time but in some time frames yes there can be some benefit and good traders would always utilize those time frames and for me I just do not care what time is it and I just go with the market where ever it goes.

bharat23
2012-05-27, 07:58 PM
There is no such fixed best time to win again and again its a forex market and its mainly depend upon country economy not on time and each day and every minute market is different and we have to predict it and accordingly place the order then we can make a good amount of profit with it and i just mad on this game .

Bankmen
2012-05-27, 08:21 PM
According to my trading experience i think choosing time frame is vary from trader to trader because every trader follow different strategy
I think that every trader need to make strategy on own skills. If you like to trade on lower time frame you will be scalper and try to pick small amount of pips, but higher time frame will give you so much risk.

hikaru fx
2012-05-27, 09:06 PM
to become a successful trader, money management arrangements should be good, we must understand the risks turned away and how much capital gains will be achieved, many traders fail because they can not manage money well management.

shemozz
2012-05-27, 09:13 PM
We all know that the forex market is available 24 hours a day ... For five days a week .. Can the trader that is trading at any time in them .. May prefer rolling that trading in certain hours depending on the time available for friendly .. But there are times we all know that trading in it may cause a loss times of holidays and the end of the week and times of events

brutu
2012-05-28, 10:10 AM
Yes, if the choice of determining the best trading hours may provide some benefit to you, the euro traded in London, you want to trade the most liquid market situation volatile for publicly traded in the United States, I want to trade in a very quiet market that you can trade in the evening when you can choose a time that suits your trading style and methods are appropriate.

jahangir2812
2012-05-28, 10:32 AM
I believe that if you open a protracted trade though the market is in bullish trend previous to one hour of finishing you shall not find the probable income as a result of that times traders shall be book income could also be times when there's no or terribly less instability and thus you have got to attend for extended to book profit cashing correct time when there's sensible instability is most important in forex.

jijotrading
2012-05-28, 10:40 AM

What about you?
han ye bat zarori ha k forex trading main na jo sab se acha time ha na woh us wqt ha jab app ko news trading karni aati ho kioun k news trading k wqt sab se acha prfoit app ko milta ha or ye sab se bast time ha

boniez
2012-05-28, 10:56 AM
actually not a problem at any time for trading, because I think the important thing is whether you're ready to generate profit, not necessarily because we are able and ready at any time, so it would be nice if you specify certain times only.

foa1
2012-05-28, 12:10 PM
Forex Trading ka Best time hain London section is mai bhot kaam move hoti hain aur Data ke time trade nhi karni chaiye kyu k is data ke time market bhot move hoti hain jis sy ap ya loss ya profit dono tarha kar sakte hain....

overlau
2012-05-28, 12:17 PM
This is only choice, only for yourself, If what is the best for you to trade...

bestlooser
2012-05-28, 12:48 PM
Trading does not depend on any choosable time.It depends on the trader.If a trader can handle all the business properly in correct time then it will good for him.

well there are some time frames when some major markets are open and then there can be lot happening in market but that does not mean that you can be sure where prices will move but some how more volume can be there at those times so in some way people choose those times and they do not trade in other times.

purohit
2012-05-30, 01:24 PM
bilkul right selection hai trading time may kion kay some advantage and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique if you like to trade agar app like karta hai trade ko tu

yogesh
2012-05-31, 01:21 AM
Strenth and movement are seen different in different hours this is due to some time all major markets are open and trading and some time no or very less markets and so lessor traders, naturally volatility will be more when there are more traders trading.

penjualdolar
2012-05-31, 11:13 AM
choose the best time to do the trade is our right, and I think it will save our time to make trades and get the maximum profit in our trade, so we should be able to choose the right time for our trade.

aarti
2012-06-10, 04:39 PM

sufanw1
2012-06-10, 05:10 PM
Anytime and anywhere trading can be done by everyone. That's my opinion. Each person has their opinions and the best time for forex trading. Kalu whenever I can, because I play forex just to work part time only. I have a permanent job as a student.

mokku
2012-06-10, 05:36 PM
i like your thinking,but you know that market is not stay same all time.many trader cann't mark the profitable point in forex.so,he can make mistake and as a result he will face a big amount of losses.new begineer make this kind of mistakes more.

isbhacker
2012-06-10, 06:02 PM
I trade at London open For London breakout With tight stop loss. Another good time is session overlap of London and New york .If you see Market on london open you can get the direction of market for the day.

isbhacker
2012-06-10, 10:04 PM
If I were News trader then I would not sit around my table all day but When News event come in.

grabbani
2012-06-10, 11:55 PM
Yes of course it is worth for us to choose the best time to trade in Forex trading for this choose the best time to do the trade is our right, and I think it will save our time to make trades and get the maximum profit in our trade, so we should be able to choose the right time for our trade. And this is how we should select it.

been
2012-06-11, 12:01 AM
There are times when the market is strong movement in the price If the capital is large you can kidnap many of the points and won a lot of money and use our stop for all Los deals and I think that the period where the U.S. price is great movement.

aarti
2012-06-11, 01:37 AM
the best time for trading is the time you get the best entry to the market and be able to make profits
there no definite time for trading Forex, it is 24/5 market and you can make profits any time during this period
but as a beginner it is better for you to avoid the time of news
because the market is not very stable at that time

jab we met
2012-06-14, 07:13 AM
yes it is the worth for us to use the forex market best time so if we wait the market for its trend and also read the indicators signals and forecast of some good companies then we can make big money

purohit
2012-06-20, 01:28 PM

bedi
2012-06-22, 03:47 PM
you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique, if you like to trade volatile and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique..

totally agree with your opinion by saying that the best time to trade is dependent on tradernya, because traders who determine when and what position he opened trading with them .... they will be more peaceful circle of their choice ...

ahmedi
2012-06-22, 04:15 PM
Yes of course it is worth for us to choose the best time to trade in Forex trading for this choose the best time to do the trade is our right, and I think it will save our time to make trades and get the maximum profit in our trade, so we should be able to choose the right time for our trade. And this is how we should select it.
In every trade we must set target which we wanted to take profit in each transaction or in daily trading. All methods should target how much pips that we wanted to get each day or each period of time.

sammy
2012-06-22, 04:26 PM
no not at all. i dont think there is any hard and fast time zone where profit only will be made or so. if u enter trades wrong its preety obvious that u r going to face the falls. so it is important to mark the points which will tell u when to trade.

ahsankhan
2012-06-22, 04:28 PM

What about you?

agar app ko trading kay sayi timing kay bara may pata ho ga tu app aik achi trading karah sakta hain us timing par aur app aik acha profit hasil karah sakta hain us time par.

aina
2012-06-22, 04:32 PM
It is certainly worth it to notice where the signals which have the tendancy in a larger extent to be met in it. However the time specification may not be as accurate as thought of for the time frame.

nabila
2012-06-22, 04:52 PM

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-22, 06:01 PM
of course, you must determine the appropriate time to conduct the transaction. to the volatile movements, you can trade as European and us sessions. if you trade without looking at market conditions, is not too risky. if you get stuck sideways, would be hard to get profit.

kibara
2012-06-22, 06:07 PM

What about you?

According to my trading experience i think choosing time frame is vary from trader to trader because every trader follow different strategy and different strategy works on different time frame so it is necessary.

ndm
2012-06-22, 06:10 PM
according to my opinion the best time for trading Forex is the one when you are confident and you know that the trade trend is going in which direction and what will happen if you trade then that is the best time to trade for Forex

executor
2012-06-22, 06:50 PM

What about you?

In every five minutes, we can see the candlestick movement, making a gap of at least 5 pips. It's certainly profit opportunities if we are observant and perceptive analysis. So, I do not understand, if there are people saying about the bad market

dmambi
2012-06-22, 07:22 PM
For a good trader who have long term trading plans all the time round the clock is a good one and he is not much worried about the trading time. Only small term traders like scalpers need to worry for time, rest of the people can still make money here.

kashifrehman
2012-06-22, 07:33 PM
For a good trader who have long term trading plans all the time round the clock is a good one and he is not much worried about the trading time. Only small term traders like scalpers need to worry for time, rest of the people can still make money here.

Round the clock we can trade but for maximum profit we must catch high volatility time when prices move greatly and there is chance to make more in less time that's why many trader prefer to follow time because with time we can manage our trading more effectively and when we select time to trade than there is no need to stick with trading terminal.

shakilfx0
2012-06-22, 08:32 PM
Every trader trade his own way.When they get most profit in regularly same time,this time they select.I trade usually evening.

mahir washif
2012-06-22, 09:32 PM
yes the right selection of trading time may give you some advantages & you can choose the time according to your trading style & technique if you like to trade volatile & liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open for us open

Juleenayer
2012-06-22, 10:39 PM
It is most important that you have to choose time frame and your trading time.
I use the time frame m15 and choose the trading time when two market overlaps.

irome
2012-06-22, 10:55 PM

What about you?

i think i depend on your strategy also i mean when your strategy work well that is why we should trade with respect to our strategy and i think th uk and us session is best time for trading that is why always trade in this session.

KOULL12
2012-06-22, 10:59 PM
Its mainly because we will see more liquidity in the market. If you are using candle view we can see big big candles. Using this for trading earn us more. Usually scrappers are more benefited by this time frame and short trade is preferred

younesjoe
2012-06-22, 11:18 PM
yes every one i think find a good time to trader and every one have our good time to trade and we can see a differant between a trader , in other for me i like to trade in a monday an tursday it's a most day than i trade.

zulqurnaine
2012-06-23, 12:00 AM
Forex trading is the best online business which run 24 hours a day and a trader can do trade at any time within the 24 hour in five days. A trader can earn or loose their investment any time. But some trader prefer to do trading at evening times when american and european market opens an d the market movement become more fast.

mehedi islam
2012-06-23, 12:28 AM
as forex market is 24 hour open market, so any one can trade at any time. i think every second in forex is best time for trading as we can earn from forex bidirectionally. though if some one can understand the market properly then he can trade during the volatility of the market. because it is easy to make some pips during this period by scalping.

miketega3
2012-06-23, 01:27 AM
yes you can actually chose the time you want to trade the forex market after all the market is open 24hour and different session to trade in

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-23, 06:06 PM
If you want to trade volatile and liquid market then you can chose two session. I think this two session is very volatile and liquid market condition. That two session is London and NY session. I love this two session.

irome
2012-06-23, 06:22 PM

What about you?

depending on the strategy we use, if we just do scalping, the sideway is the right time (asia session) because of market movements tend to be stable at this session. If we use the daily trading, then I am trading in Europe and U.S. session, due to market movement is significant in this session

yogesh
2012-06-24, 02:00 AM
There are hours when market is very slow even a single tick take few minutes and the only advantage i see at that time is no requote on the other hand evening time market move very fast and right trades can make big profits in few minutes in those hours.

tariktanjaoui
2012-06-24, 04:42 AM
in my personal opinion i think trading in every time is very dangerouse Especially if you have a small capital that's i prefer to trade when i have a force signal and a good analysis and strategies and we should wait the right time .

mony1
2012-06-24, 04:54 AM
During the Asian session, the largest financial market in the world connected to work Bhacbadtha, Tokyo financial market is the largest financial market in the world is in its own hours of work during that period,

olki
2012-06-24, 09:34 AM
we have to find a good time to it , because we all know that this is a risky place for business we have to be more serious about our we have to wait for a good time all the time we need to analyze the market.

oscar
2012-06-24, 09:38 AM
belief that the forex business is a potential for me to get a monthly income ..
must learn to be more disciplined and I was able to achieve success in this business until it reaches the trading for living
I should be able to achieve success in forex

zizhost
2012-06-24, 09:42 AM
Its considering we will have far more liquidity on the market. If you work with candlestick look at we can view major major wax lights. Applying this regarding buying and selling gain people far more. Commonly scrappers tend to be more benefited by on this occasion figure as well as short industry is actually favored

z234
2012-06-24, 10:02 AM
i believe one thing that firstly consider myself then other things so we should bear in mind that which time is perfect for us then we apply this trading.

kalponick
2012-06-24, 10:18 AM
Sometime it is.. If you dont know when your pair move best then you may encounter with many fake signals.. And also there are sometimes when it is best to do nothing at all.. If you want to become a hotshot forex trader then you must need to know when to trade and when not to..

redlion
2012-06-24, 10:21 AM
i think the best time for trading is when u r most comfortable and relaxed. irrespective of the market movements when u r relaxed u think clearly and the analysis u make are more accurate than the analysis u make when u r rushed or tired. then u will be able to make something out of an ordinary market condition and profit through it.

incredibleindia
2012-06-24, 10:26 AM
Of course, it is worth it to take every step humanly-possible in order to ensure that our Forex trades not end in loss or margin call, or in order to keep the trading risks to the barest minimum possible in the interest of profits.

forextech
2012-06-24, 10:26 AM
g han ap ne theek kaha hai ke issi baat ki ahmeyaat hai forex market me ke hm sahi waqat ko kese choose karte hain agar aik trader sahi waqat par trade open kar de to usko bohot faida hoota hai

ahmed awad
2012-06-24, 10:31 AM
If we can find the right and wait for the chart does not matter if the result is always positive,it is most important to me that putting the right position, so very important to read the new situation we will do the trading .

ayusri
2012-06-24, 10:51 AM
Its considering we will have far more liquidity on the market. If you work with candlestick look at we can view major major wax lights. Applying this regarding buying and selling gain people far more. Commonly scrappers tend to be more benefited by on this occasion figure as well as short industry is actually favored

there may not be the best time to trade time for trading of its demand and suplemant where if demand for many goods and auto prices rose slightly but then we also look at hours when market generally move quickly if the market at the peak hours are in the European session beginning at seven sixteen hours GMT to gmt time clock hour while in the usa is the hour in which trading can move very quickly that at gmt fourteen hours between the time trading session until the opening of Australia continued with asia asia while the general trading sessions to move slowly, especially if located on Monday, the more slowly it moves if you want to trade a big impact or say to get twenty points then follow the market rather than market europe usa and asia, at a certain hour because of this there is no market movement is not made ​​for money but it depends on the market demand.

SUMON
2012-06-24, 11:04 AM
i think i depend on your strategy also i mean when your strategy work well that is why we should trade with respect to our strategy,if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market you can trade late night.

anoha
2012-06-24, 11:08 AM
The best time to trade up to the merchant the same for me .. I love trading the best time is the time that has a good chance to enter the market and the opening of the deal does not matter if any opportunity at any time at night Aunhara is important to have a chance only ...

forexboot
2012-06-24, 11:20 AM
jee han kyun ke aik trader ke liye ye bohot achi baat hai ke wo sahi time ko choose kar ke us time par trade kar le forex market me is se bohot faida hoga trader ko

z234
2012-06-24, 12:19 PM
actually this question is very effective for me but i want to narrate that one should use this trading to choose hi/her best time which he/she considers better.

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-24, 01:27 PM
"For me there is no specific handling and I think that the best time is a good chance to enter it does not matter when specifically
If Gehdt a very good chance this is the best time for me but there are times of well-known that the market is calm and move slowly and Times of moving very quickly as "

mojcris
2012-06-24, 02:46 PM
yes yes :) it's really worthy :) there are some times which are very important in the market and the fluctuations are very high where you can get the most profits :) but also you can lose your all money in it :)

esporti
2012-06-24, 06:22 PM
i think it's up to the strateggy because when u*it working good , then u can *just keep it until u know a new one

aisya
2012-06-24, 06:52 PM
we can not get profit in all day trading if we wish.trade market has fixed its movement with time session.If we trade in London or newyork time session then we will get huge profit from here.So i think we should trade to chose our time frame.

if I may know whether you are trading full time or part time, if I am only trading at a time when you mention only choose and pick one session in a day and even then I only expects a small profit, if there has been little profit I immediately closed, and re-the next day, what about your experience?

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-25, 01:21 PM
We have to go for the trading with the help of indicators and also we have to go for the analysis so that we can make the right time for the trading and win here.

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-26, 01:25 PM
this will be defend on your strategy if you love break out then i prepare make a setup for daily market openning. There a big chance to gain more profit during this trading our it tend to pop up or down not less that 60 pips. But also everything will be defend how you read chart patterns.

moi for vous
2012-06-26, 01:50 PM
trade in everytime is good as long as there are many chances then we can take it with safely,
but if we know the market session and also when the news is released, it will give a better results then we can maximize earning at this business
the important thing here that we do not push hard to trade , especially when the market is not good

Rahul
2012-06-26, 01:53 PM
mere anusar to koi b time jab bi aapka maan kare wo hi time thik ha trading ke lieye and iske alawa saam ka time b ok ha kyunki us wakt market quickly fluctuate karta ha and profit and loss ka intezzar nahin karna padta

nahid222
2012-06-26, 02:11 PM
Hi guys,do you usually thought about when is the best time for us to trade in forex? As far as I am concerned,I have found so many traders who ...Now I wish to get your opinions here,is it worth for us to choose the best time to trade in forex? For me,I think trading in any time will be OK. Learn the best Forex trading hours for profitable trading. ... sessions and no overnight trading required than you should definitely choose EU and US sessions.

njoroge5
2012-06-26, 02:28 PM
I usually like following the trend, you know why, it really makes me understand what am doing a trend does not give you the best of time, it just makes you follow it, there is not time to trade forex. you might miss good trade that appear some other time, just understand the whole trading thing and you will know there is no need for time.

ahmedi
2012-06-26, 03:02 PM
I usually like following the trend, you know why, it really makes me understand what am doing a trend does not give you the best of time, it just makes you follow it, there is not time to trade forex. you might miss good trade that appear some other time, just understand the whole trading thing and you will know there is no need for time.
Sometimes i meet other traders who think i am making good money on the Forex markets and i get encouraged again. It is important we have a sense of self worth and have our confidence strong, not threatened by more succesful traders.

momina
2012-06-26, 03:13 PM
time plays an important role in the trading business.. every time even after single moment the frame work of trading business is changing. it comes up with ups and downs
so the rite time selection can give us many advantages related to profit

mehedi islam
2012-06-26, 03:25 PM
Anytime and anywhere trading can be done by everyone. That's my opinion. Each person has their opinions and the best time for forex trading. Kalu whenever I can, because I play forex just to work part time only. I have a permanent job as a student.
true that any time anywhere trading can be done by everyone. but trading during volatile period is just heavenly to the experienced trader. they can make high profit from volatile period as the market moves too fast. but only experienced trader can do it, trading during volatile period is too risky for the newbies. though profit can be made at anytime from any trade. good luck mate.

arif01
2012-06-26, 03:52 PM
Forex is online trading. So it may be risky or not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time.

kajole
2012-06-26, 04:52 PM

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-27, 01:18 PM
Yes, it is worth trading only when the market has best movement and is moving along the trend. Like the respective currency market open session and the overlap sessions are the best for trading to make profits, we should avoid trading during the gap session.

mojcris
2012-06-27, 02:21 PM
Hey guys let's think with by your own , it's not a question to find the right answer by the others , so let's just think about it, it depends on you, if you have enough time and knowledge to trade online then why not, get in and make it happen

Abu Bakr Siddique
2012-06-27, 02:21 PM

What about you?
Obviously selection of time plays an important role to acquire success in Forex trading.So we have to select right time according to our types of trading and strategy.If you are interested in scalping then you can trade after sometimes of news publishing.Moreover depending on your time management you can select best time.

Mr 92
2012-06-27, 02:28 PM

What about you?

ishvara
2012-06-27, 02:38 PM

What about you?

There is no fixed best time to trade forex markets, the forex traders ability to make analysis and secure profits in their trades serves as the most important thing in this business. Find out your best trading times by using your good analysis.

khaled6969
2012-06-27, 02:47 PM
Is the strongest time of the trade in the currency market is the time of the opening of markets, especially New York Stock Exchange at 8 GMT, where prices are moving rapidly up or down

forexboot
2012-06-27, 02:51 PM

What about you?
jee han ye cheze kaafi ahmeyaat rakhti hai ke aik trader sahi time ka intekhaab karta hia ya nahi agr trader sahi time par trade open kar de to hi wo profit kama sakta hai

Ben Jones
2012-06-27, 03:05 PM
It will give us many advantage if you correctly know the best time to trade with . instead of trading on the wrong time and losing many trades , we would better trade only on the London and US sessions

mesbahjsr
2012-06-27, 03:26 PM
yes this is exactly correct that one should select his or her trading time during his or her trading. for looking forward to gaining success in this trading market you should correct your time of trading.

likun
2012-06-27, 03:36 PM
it would be good for us to make a good trade if we wait for a best time to make trade , in my case i like to make trade in londin time and i like to analyze the market and see what is happening when i see market is good then i go for trade.

kaji
2012-06-27, 03:44 PM
The best time to trade is dependent on what pair we trade. if we trade the pair EURO / USD then the best time is in london and the American session, due at the session prices move more quickly so that we can trade effectively.

hasnian
2012-06-27, 04:12 PM
i think the every time in the trading is the best for the traders the traders can earn the money on the trading the trader have no specific time for the trading the trader can do it ate any time

jui_222
2012-06-27, 04:18 PM
If we choose to trade at the volatile and liquid market.I think I will follow your choice. From my point of view the opening time of London market and US market are the best time for trading in forex.

get-rich-or-die-trying
2012-06-27, 10:17 PM
The forex markets are great because they are open almost all of the time and there are a wide range of currencies to choose from. This brings up an important question.
The best hours for trading the forex markets, no matter your method, are during the London and US session overlap. The markets are full of active participants during these hours and the currencies really move. For the most part, even the larger fundamental news comes out during these times. Trading during these hours is your best chance to get in while the market is making decisive moves and it will be your best chance to score quick profits.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

There are 3 major sessions each day in the forex markets. They are the London session, the US session, and the Asian Session.
The London Session
The London session starts around 8:00 GMT and winds down around 1600 GMT. The currencies that are the most active during these hours are EUR, GBP, and USD.

The US Session
The US session starts around 1300 GMT and winds down around 22:00 GMT. The currencies that are the most active during these hours are AUD, EUR, GBP, JPY, and USD.

The Asian Session
The Asian session is a reasonable quiet session on most days. All pairs are pretty slow moving and it is not a good time to day trade. The only real currency that has noteworthy activity is the JPY and the activity is slow unless a major financial event happens.

Boss
2012-06-27, 10:19 PM
No I do not think that it is worth for us to choose the best time to trade in Forex because I do not think that there is specific time which can be considered as the best time frame to be used as the best time for trading here in Forex trading.

sohels
2012-06-27, 10:25 PM
hello friend i am always using new yourk and london time because that time market is very volatile also market moved very quick , so you can try new yourk and london session

shosha
2012-06-27, 10:32 PM
For me I think that the best time to trade in the market is the time you feel comfortable and to focus and calm .... Depending on free time rolling and time convenient to him .. and chooses Frame who loves his trade.

alvabra2010
2012-06-27, 10:39 PM
Trade time does make a difference. If you choose the right one you can make more profit and by choosing the wrong one you don't. For example : If you trade EUR/USD, you need to trade in the European and American hours. Choose your trading time as per your trading strategies.

kakuly
2012-06-27, 11:04 PM

What about you?

every time is best time in forex trade. but some of my trader friend say me London session is best. but i think its not true. market can run any trend any day, any time.

gonesh20
2012-06-27, 11:07 PM
I think trade any time in forex market are not good. There are some particular time in a day when a trade could be good. From my point of view the opening time of London market and US market are the best time for trading in forex.

raju21
2012-06-27, 11:52 PM
I think the best time for trading is trending time. But if you want to trade in non-trending time then you need to take calculated risk instead of taking high risk.

safayet39
2012-06-28, 08:27 AM
as a beginner trader, then steps should you do first time is to study the science of forex with overall consistently, after that, you have to practice to make trades in accunt demo and find strategies for your trade, so you'll have strategies trade which accurate and can generate profits consistently, if you are able to generate profits consistently in accunt demo, so it is better if you make trades in real accunt to train your psychological .

bigearners
2012-06-28, 09:04 AM

What about you?
yeah, no doubt about it that every time in forex market are good as long as making profit.

But agar forex market mein consistenly profit generate karna hai toh timing bhi bahut thing hai jaise European aur london session ke time par trade karna jada better rehta hai aur morning means around 6-8 GMT time par trade nahi karna chahiye.. kyonki tab market mein accha movement nahi rehta hai aur galat analysis karke losses bhi kar baithte hain. So, better hoga aap EUropean session ya New york market ke opening time pe trade karein toh result jada better aayenge aapki trades ke.

cuongmom
2012-06-28, 09:14 AM

What about you?

xiaotanghao, the people say that it is so important to choose the trading time frame and I totally agreed about it. I have some tips about this to share. Firstly, you should choose H1 and H4 to trade which are so clearly about the trend. But if you want to earn money easier, you must trade in EU or US session when the market is so liquidity.

z234
2012-06-28, 09:45 AM
actually i think that for making good is more important is to know this trading but not time but if you are a part time trader so you can think this but skill is more important in this case.

safwan06
2012-06-28, 10:42 AM
there is no best time in forex. if you trade properly you can make profit anytime. time is not the matter here. thank you.

Hamza Guizi
2012-06-28, 01:15 PM
trading in perfect time is very important for scalper even long term trader ..without knowing the time frame of Forex it s not good to open any trade .in my opinion there is no need to trade every session ...one should follow a specific time session which can learn him discipline of trading

Kami
2012-06-28, 03:04 PM
Yes, business is the right choice if you are certain advantages to offer, and its depend on you which time you place your lots in forex market London Open or U.S. Open trade must be volatile and water market conditions and Trading as you want, your trading style.

Metal000
2012-06-28, 03:23 PM
During trading proper time selection is very important to make good profit. I usually trade in the time when London and New york market has opened. In this time you can make profit faster than any other time of the day. I eagerly wait for this time for trading. Another important thing is to select the right day. Many traders may fail to earn or fail to make good profit because of failing to select a proper day. I think Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the good day for business.I try to avoid Monday for trading.

GeniusInv
2012-06-28, 05:31 PM
For a good trader who have long term trading plans all the time round the clock is a good one and he is not much worried about the actual trading time. Only small term traders like scalpers need to worry for time, rest of the people can still make money here.

mary7
2012-06-28, 05:44 PM
no I chose and I always lost, i would gain in some days but not enough to recover the dwon thing I had gone, there are aso other things that you should do when you are trading, just understand what you are doing and make surethat you know when to get the market and nderstand what you are doing.

arif01
2012-06-28, 06:48 PM
Its a easy way to income in money from any where if you ant. Forex is online trading. So it may be risky or not be risky what ever it. I can easily trade with Forex online trade in all time. People those who are unemployed they can work with forex in ideal time. People Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also.

jab we met
2012-06-28, 07:23 PM
yes off course we need to choose the best time in the forex market when we can earn lot of money in the forex market because without good time we can not earn big money in the forex market

mesbahjsr
2012-06-28, 08:13 PM
yes obviously. i think that it is worth for us to choose the best time to trade in this market. because the best time you choose can not be best always. then you may fall in the market.

momina
2012-06-29, 01:04 AM
yes.. in my opnion it is very worthy and use full in forex trading to chose the best time for trading in forex. the best time for that is i think is night. because at night all the traders frm the usa and uk are online and the trading is on he top

arif01
2012-06-29, 09:34 AM
So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time. It is suitable sources of income for student and employee. Its a game also.

samo
2012-06-29, 10:01 AM
Of course it is worth it for us to choose the best time to trade in Forex. Because right timing is needed in Forex in order to gain more profit. That is why patience is needed in Forex trading. We need to wait for the right time when the market is volatile and that is the time we can earn more pips.

jab we met
2012-06-29, 10:35 AM
yes off course we need to choose the best time for trade in the forex market if we can not find the best time in the forex market then we may suffer loss in the forex market

taufiqbd
2012-06-29, 11:02 AM
When I part time trading then I trade in only common session in London and New York because this moment market move very quickly and to big chance to make profit. But now I full time trading and basically I trade in London session because this moment overall volatility is high.

syedraza
2012-06-29, 11:34 AM
However, I know the best time to make a deal. But we do not get a timely manner, then we must be careful to enter the market at any time. When you exercise the right time when we are entering the market, you will notice.

yeliz07
2012-06-29, 11:42 AM
trading ,all the time is not good. there should be a perticular time when a trader could be good. you can choose the time according to your trading style and your passtime.thank you

mesbahjsr
2012-06-29, 11:44 AM
i think that it creates difficulty in our business. we will go for business when we will wish. but when we will fix our time it may be harmful for us. so i think that we should give up it.

skboyra
2012-06-29, 11:46 AM
I think there is no specific time period for profitable trade, if you can trade theoretically by applying techniques you must will be a gainer. but when institutional investors participate in the market then time the market shows stable position and you can assumptive correctly the market condition.

incredibleindia
2012-06-29, 11:55 AM
Of course I agree that whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well, so it is vital that we choose the best time to trade Forex in order to improve the chances that we will end up in profits rather than loss or margin call.

jui_222
2012-06-29, 12:59 PM
i always trade in newyork session and it easy for me to get news that effect trading of this session. it easy for me to get news that effect trading of this session. London market and US market are the best time for trading in forex.

Metal mania
2012-06-29, 01:22 PM
Yes, i agree with you my friend. There is no specific time when we can do trade. We can do trade 24 hours. But it is important to enter in a good position. You have to wait for your position. I think the best time is when the US market opens.

miketega3
2012-06-29, 01:39 PM
yes it is you need to know the best time you can actual trade forex, most people prefer to trade the London session while some the European session but i trade the market when two of more market

shakilfx0
2012-06-29, 02:41 PM
Different trader choose different time.I like to trade Bangladesh time 3pm-8pm.this time market is so much fluctuation.

sajal
2012-06-29, 02:54 PM
Market price is always in a move in Forex.None can say which price will run after 1 second.So i think there is no specific time or day for trading in Forex.Any time market price can favor us or betray with us.Many traders think Monday is very bad for trading.So they suggest not to trade on that day.Now my question is if all traders don't trade on Monday, market price movement will be usual or unusual?obviously unusual.So trade when you think that you will make profit and close in a suitable period.Don't follow stupid concepts.

mesbahjsr
2012-06-29, 04:11 PM
i think that it is worth for us to choose the best time to trade in Forex. because those who are businessman have no the specific time to trade. their time is different from others.

forexhero
2012-06-29, 04:23 PM
I am suggesting you London market and US market are the best time for trading in forex. Forex market move every time. We can take profit follow this time...

youssef
2012-06-29, 04:25 PM
i like your thinking,but you know that market is not stay same all time.many trader cann't mark the profitable point in forex.so,he can make mistake and as a result he will face a big amount of losses.new begineer make this kind of mistakes more.

digger_jim
2012-06-29, 04:28 PM
Yes, as long as you choose it based on your own strategy performance instead of other people's opinions. Many people have many different opinion based on their own experiences and strategies. And their best times will be as many as their own experiences.

ayudiana
2012-06-29, 05:51 PM
Market price is always in a move in Forex.None can say which price will run after 1 second.So i think there is no specific time or day for trading in Forex.Any time market price can favor us or betray with us.Many traders think Monday is very bad for trading.So they suggest not to trade on that day.Now my question is if all traders don't trade on Monday, market price movement will be usual or unusual?obviously unusual.So trade when you think that you will make profit and close in a suitable period.Don't follow stupid concepts.

Market movement is very difficult to predict. Until now there has been no way to predict the market is always right. That said, the market is very difficult to predict. And Trading Forex is a risky business to lose. Beginner Traders' main error is too sure of doing the analysis. So that he dared to make a large Lot with risk> 10%. That's what makes them a lot of MC ...

vijai21
2012-06-29, 06:12 PM
i think most of the traders here taking advantage of marketing session.but it still confusing to me to choose correct session.i am working on asia pacific session.because market is too slow compare to other sessions, i think it is good opportunity to learn something on this session.but in other hands i think london and usa session has lot of informations about their trade on net.

sapna
2012-07-06, 06:06 PM
In every five minutes, we can see the candlestick movement, making a gap of at least 5 pips. It's certainly profit opportunities if we are observant and perceptive analysis. So, I do not understand, if there are people saying about the bad market

sad
2012-07-06, 09:32 PM
the best time for trading is the time you get the best entry to the market and be able to make profits
there no definite time for trading Forex, it is 24/5 market and you can make profits any time during this period

aalul
2012-07-08, 03:51 AM
i think most of the traders here taking advantage of marketing session.but it still confusing to me to choose correct session.i am working on asia pacific session.because market is too slow compare to other sessions, i think it is good opportunity to learn something on this session.but in other hands i think london and usa session has lot of informations about their trade on net.
The best timing is also very important that the implementation of strategies to profit easily monitored and done because of the movement is so fast and far but if the movement is close to it we can only take advantage of it or have to wait a little longer until it reached the best time

elking
2012-07-08, 04:56 AM
I think that the best time to work in the forex market at the opening of the EU and the opening of the U.S. market because at the opening of these markets are pouring money and there is a very terrible financial liquidity and therefore I advise work at this time

kaia
2012-07-08, 04:57 AM
Of course the exact timing will be very useful for forex trading. because by choosing the right time then we will enter the market at the right conditions, and when we entered the market at the right conditions we would produce something better.

ishvara
2012-07-08, 05:07 AM
All times are the best time to open forex exchange trades. The important thing is not the session that we are trading in, instead it is about the trading skills and abilities that the traders possess in forex markets.

girin
2012-07-11, 01:39 AM
i think commonly market becomes unstable when author and usa meeting coinside. it starts from 6pm to 11pm. you can get brobdingnagian pips during this bit. you can also trade during publishing sopranino touch scheme data. you can also trade after 1am. at this quantify endorse trend starts. its perfect minute for scalping.

blackmask982
2012-07-11, 01:42 AM
you should try to understand market movement . it is most necessary fore forex trading . yes the right selection of entry time give you good pips always . it also reduce your loss and risk . always try to entry good time

zeshan
2012-07-11, 09:58 AM
yes it is the right the traders time selection for the trading is the important for the traders to earn the money if the traders trades in the time then they can earn the more money

sajia
2012-07-11, 09:59 AM
For truncated second merchandiser such as day bargainer or scalper, choosing the justness minute perhaps gift amend them vantage Solon profit, but for libertine retribution equal i did, possessiveness can grow in any clip, so i would act it in quotidian treasury I've open the primo momentum to succeed the activity.

Saif
2012-07-11, 10:30 AM
Every time is good for trading. but UK session is very movable and profitable for trading. I think, GMT-6 12PM to 12AM is very good time. these time market is moving quickly. And we can make profit or loss in these time. because if market does not move, you will not make profit or loss in these time. Just you can follow market and cost your time.

mesbahjsr
2012-07-11, 11:28 AM
i think that it may harm our business in this trading market. if you choose the best time, then you can see that the market condition at that time is not well and you may loss greatly.

liyonala1988
2012-07-11, 04:50 PM
This thread helped me a lot to learn about the suitable time periods for Forex trading. As a beginner I don not concern about the time when trading and face some loos therefore. Thanks for all who were comment here. It gives me an good idea. :)

anish
2012-07-11, 05:03 PM
I think at the time of news publishing we should trade that time because price fluctuate so much so that can't be imagined .Besides, you can trade European and us session to make profit quickly.thanks

engsmsm
2012-07-11, 05:49 PM
the right selection of trading time may give you some advantages and you can choose the time according to your trading style and technique if you like to trade volatile and liquid market conditions you should trade on eur open London open or US open, if you want to trade in quite market

Choose a trading times already have many advantages and allows you to profit opportunities in the best of times and I have that to win the fluctuation of 10 points in each transaction so as not to lose a lot

darksaimon
2012-07-11, 05:50 PM
i believe this is depend on your strategy also i norm when your strategy use healthy that is why we should trade with fondness to our strategy and i think the uk and us term is unsurpassed term for trading that is why ever trade in this session.

haryadi88
2012-07-11, 06:37 PM
i believe this is depend on your strategy also i norm when your strategy use healthy that is why we should trade with fondness to our strategy and i think the uk and us term is unsurpassed term for trading that is why ever trade in this session.

I am agree with you. Its good strategy if we make trade when our strategy and analysis said that we should open trade. Dicipline with our strategy can make us more relax and enjoy

pipalter
2012-07-11, 06:51 PM
If you are scalper then you should use better timings to trade.Find a good session and volatile market to trade then a scalper can make good profits.

abdulahi
2012-07-11, 07:02 PM
my forex need best to trade it,to me the best have is the London open markert secession,and newyourk open markert secession with this 2 time i think is best time to trade.

sonjoy6
2012-07-11, 07:07 PM
Thank you very much for your opinion there.yes the right selection of trading time may give you same advance and you can choice the time according to your trading worth for us.

shankar_saha
2012-07-15, 02:18 PM
I think trade Maximum time in Forex market don't seem to be sensible. There are some specific time in a very day when a trade may be sensible. From my purpose of read the gap time of London market and US market are the simplest time for trading in Forex.

sharabela
2012-07-15, 02:35 PM
Yes, you should trade when the market is hot. Especially when the London and New york session crosses each other that is when the market gets the most temperature. You do not have to wait that long to take the profit out if you can trade in the right direction that time.

deepak
2012-07-15, 08:42 PM

OS Shubho
2012-07-15, 08:51 PM
I think there no time fixed for forex..it's depend on your strategy...when the pips during its movement..market open time.and many times when the pips strong..momentum..
In the 24-hour Forex market, timing is critical. Choosing the best time to trade is a powerful way to maximize the profit potential of every trade. Professional traders know this secret. They carefully choose the timing of their trades to produce the most profits.

mariyadaif
2012-07-15, 10:07 PM
yes you are right i think this also enter in the experience because when you have a time that the market move good on it you will have a good chance to make money from it, my excelent time to trade is during the earopean and the the new york session

shankar_saha
2012-07-18, 09:15 PM
yeah after all it's price for us to settle on the most effective time to trade in Forex trading for this choose the most effective time to try to to the trade is our right, and that i assume it'll save our time to form trades and find the utmost profit in our trade, thus we should always be ready to opt for the proper time for our trade. And this is often how we should always choose it

forex8182
2012-07-18, 09:32 PM

What about you?
g han forex market me issi cheze ki to worth hai ke forex market me trade karne ke liye sahi waqat ko choose kiya jaye ke trader kis waqat trade kare to usko faida hooga

suresh
2012-07-18, 11:22 PM

kim15
2012-07-19, 08:18 AM
i believe i depend on your strategy also i will when your strategy output good that is why we should trade with item to our strategy and i suppose th uk and us term is unsurpassable abstraction for trading that is why e'er trade in this conference.

leherchand
2012-07-20, 12:47 PM

sugik
2012-07-20, 02:22 PM
i believe i depend on your strategy also i will when your strategy output good that is why we should trade with item to our strategy and i suppose th uk and us term is unsurpassable abstraction for trading that is why e'er trade in this conference.

should we use in our strategy must truly master the strategy, because the strategies that we can really count on, of course we will benefit a lot of us use in our control strategy is, therefore taking seriously is the best way

forexunion
2012-07-20, 02:27 PM

What about you?
yes sir ap theek keh rahe hain mere andaze ke mutabik be aesa hi hai ke agar aik trader ko best time ka pata lag jaye jis me wo trade kar ke acha profit kama le to usko kaafi faida ho sakta hai

fakermane
2012-07-20, 03:10 PM
You are supposed to choose and manage the time to Enter the Market and Open the Deals.. you know, that your Trading System only works well in certain Market Condition, so Just choose the best time for Trading that can make your Analysis Correctly..

nobby
2012-07-20, 07:04 PM
We all have our individual times that we feel is the best to get into the market. At such times we know that we will get the most profits from our trades when we enter thus. The best times differ from trader to trader and from strategy to strategy. It is up the individual trader to determine what time best suits him or her.

vbalan
2012-07-20, 11:09 PM
I think there is no specific time period for profitable trade, if you can trade theoretically by applying techniques you must will be a gainer. but when institutional investors participate in the market then time the market shows stable position and you can assumptive correctly the market condition.

leherchand
2012-07-21, 12:13 PM

Chi Pheo
2012-07-21, 01:04 PM
hi my friend. it is the truth that forex trading is anytime. I agree with you for your opinion in this post. I think that there is no time for us to limit our trading because there is always for us. At anytime, market has movements, and traders need to know and do trading according to a trend

rak
2012-07-22, 08:32 PM

cozard007
2012-07-24, 04:00 PM
The best time to trade in the market is still the main thing in the market really, i still believe that traders has the bets in the market by timing, it is this timing that will help planning.

tonmoy
2012-07-25, 01:10 AM
its accepting account for us because every time anatomy acknowledge diffrently llike bazaar moves with banal barter sessions and i consistently barter in newyork affair and it simple for me to get account that aftereffect trading of this session.

torquee
2012-07-25, 01:34 AM
we havr to analyse that the best time for us to trade is the specific time when we are totally free and we can concentrate so we have to decide the timings that are suitable for us

shankar_saha
2012-07-26, 02:44 PM
In each 5 minutes, we are able to see the candlestick movement, creating a niche of a minimum of five pips. It's actually profit opportunities if we have a tendency to are observant and perceptive analysis. So, I don't perceive, if there are individuals saying regarding the unhealthy market

salati
2012-07-26, 04:06 PM

What about you?

hi friends,
you can to become a time trader because you need not to analyse the forex charts whole the day you scan come on the fixed time to earn the pips from the forex market.thanks

elking
2012-07-26, 04:09 PM
I think from my point of view that all the good times to work at Forex But from my point of view I think that the best time to be trading in the market, the European and U.S. market because there is a very significant financial liquidity

asmoshaa
2012-07-26, 05:52 PM
i think all the time is good for trading , and you will decide what time is more suitable to according to your life and for sure according to the analysis ,
as i think if the indicators and the news analysis describe time as a bad time to trade for a certain pair so for sure i will not trade at this time.

10pips
2012-07-30, 08:31 AM
choose the best time to make the tading is also too important for the trader too, the trader can not trade on the time when the market is going like the crazy because that is also make our position being requote so i think that is do not good

m520i
2012-07-30, 08:34 AM
In my opinion, you should trading when you are relax, have no stress, and when the market moving a lot. The best time to trade is in the middle of the week and in the afternoon of the day. good luck.

mohammed
2012-07-30, 08:50 AM
Choosing time to trade forex market is very important in trading forex market. You son't have a lot of time for trading forex you should use the best time for your trading.

sourav
2012-07-30, 11:53 AM
every time frame react diffrently llike market moves with stock exchange sessions and i always trade in newyork session and it easy for me to get news that effect trading of this session.

mr forex
2012-07-30, 11:55 AM
all time we can not do trade we have to find out a good time for trading
we can see the london sesion and us sesion are good time for trading.

pecel1
2012-07-30, 12:08 PM
if we want to choose the right time for trading should I recommend is the time of the afternoon and evening, because at the time the market's movement in one direction, if we want to earn big profits trading it is at the right time

fahadtoforextrade001
2012-07-30, 12:12 PM
I think his strategy is the strategy to work, I am also the reason we trade with our strategy should be about, and I think the best time for Britain and the trading session, the session is always a trade-based money.

ship
2012-07-30, 12:20 PM
i think i depend on your strategy also i mean when your strategy work well that is why we should trade with respect to our strategy and i think th uk and us session is best time for trading that is why always trade in this session.

sazzad
2012-07-30, 12:24 PM
I do not think that it is worth to find out a best time for trading because every trader have specific strategy and they can trade with this strategy in a specific time and they are getting profit also for this reason it is not bad idea for the trader according to my opinion.

xomes
2012-07-30, 12:34 PM
if we want to choose the right time for trading should I recommend is the time of the afternoon and evening, because at the time the market's movement in one direction, if we want to earn big profits trading it is at the right time
For me all the time in forex is learning process, it will take more time to become a successful trader because when you trade on specific time then surely a lot questions will be arrive in your mind and to find the answer of those questions, you will make another search and you will consume more time to observe the market.

dewik79
2012-07-30, 12:46 PM

What about you?

I think the best time is when the market moves significantly, and at this moment we could touch the target position. Dominant market movements occur after open and the lid of a market session. And such moments are suitable for use scalping strategies.

jmsblack18
2012-07-30, 01:59 PM
That is worth thing to choice the best time for trading. That is because the market in different time had different character . So you had choice the best time to trade. For example if you are trade the eurousd pair . If you are trading and need big liquidity with big volatility movement. That is worth to choose the london session or new york session. But if you doesn't need that Tokyo session is good thing.