PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that Forex is boring?

Pages : [1] 2

Shams001
2013-01-17, 06:49 PM
Hello guys Do you think that Forex is boring.while i don,t think so that its boring because it give us a very easy way to earn.Whats your openion on this statement.......

aim_aly
2013-01-17, 07:35 PM
no yr am not thing thats forex is boring its a good way thats you get most of information about forex trading and etc its not boring through my pooint of iew becuse you learn most of things from forex trading and am so much excited to learn new things day by day its not boring

raka999
2013-01-17, 07:44 PM
of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.

sumaya
2013-01-17, 07:46 PM
Of course not, dude. Forex is more fun, because you can easily get the money. Although my dizziness can be, if you have a loss. But, basically, Forex is the path to success, although I do not know when.

tahmid.mother
2013-01-17, 07:55 PM
According to me, forex is an international business and it is the most popular business in the world. i feel very interest by doing this business. i never feel boring by doing this forex trading. by doing this business i can earn a lot of money for this reason it is not boring to me.

perljoan
2013-01-17, 08:08 PM
how can? we can earn money from forex bro. we all know that sometimes we're bored with our jobs, but not with forex :P

ghosthunter
2013-01-17, 08:22 PM
Many people thinks that forex is a boring work.But I think forex is not a boring work.It is a very interesting work.Here a trader can work with freedom and can controll their business like boss and then They can earn good profit from here.So I think forex is not a boring work.It is the most popular and profitable online trading business.

Ayesha javed
2013-01-17, 08:33 PM
No Forex is not a boring job or me but it is very interesting and enjoyable for me as am getting much advantage from it and it is helping me in improving my knowledge so i like it and working in it

AHII10
2013-01-17, 08:37 PM
No , I do not think so that Forex is a boring business because if we understand Forex trading and learn about this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of us who understand it.I am interested in Forex trading and I am satisfied with my trading so it is not boring for me.In short Forex is very interesting business.

oreoluwa
2013-01-17, 08:54 PM
well i don't really agree that forex is boring all i can say is that the more we start making the profit out of the market the more we know the important of forex trading based on my opinion so take much of your time to study and be at the safe side

haney
2013-01-17, 08:58 PM
sometimes i feel it. many situations that make me feel boring
1. the market is quite
2, i make some losing with continue
3. feel hard to make only for few pips,
4. problem with internet connection
and etc

mywayforex
2013-01-17, 08:59 PM
NO, forex bikul bi boring nahi hai balke ye bohat interesting hai kaun ke forex ki mein har time kuch na kuch new ho raha hota hai es liye mein jab bi trading karta hoon to forex ko bohat zaida enjoy karta hoon.

ab umair
2013-01-17, 08:59 PM
no no Forex is not boring for me it is very interesting easy and simple for me.other business is tough and dry and boring but Forex is very simple and enjoyable business for me.i am relax with Forex trading business.i always with Forex trading business because it is very interesting and profitable.

Papoila
2013-01-17, 09:02 PM
If you get to look at your open position and waiting 3 or 4 days to reach the stipulated take profit for you for sure that it gets boring forex. But if you have a good experience in Forex years and has reached the consistency, forex no longer boring. As an example when your position is the right place to go and is sure gains are witnessing this moment, the forex will be anything but not boring.

sarfraz
2013-01-17, 09:15 PM
G nahi forex boaring nahi hai bal k es mein interesting hai es mein ager app ko forex mein kuch bhi hasil nahi hota app ka time zaya jata hai to app es ko bore keh sakty hain lekin forex mein aisa nahi hai es mein to bohat kuch hasil hota hai aur forex mein boaring bilkul nahi hai.

luckybegum001
2013-01-17, 09:23 PM
i think some time long trading in-front of trading terminal makes feel boring tom traders , some time long time loses or long time market price stay in two point also makes boring it to the traders.but traders when they get profit they enjoy it .

nzrm149
2013-01-17, 09:27 PM
while thinking about the idea of sitting for hours infront of your pc or laptop for trading , it sometimes seems to be bit boring .. but on the other hand when forex trading brings profit for you it nomore seems to be boring at all... so CHEERS with forex trading!!!

kalim157
2013-01-17, 09:37 PM
Forex trading is boring only for new user whenever his interest is not made and complete knowledge about trading. it will boring for him after complete grepping its will interested.then he will enjoy at this.

ajit rawat
2013-01-17, 09:39 PM
well being forex boring or interesting depends on your style of trading..if you are continuous user and you sit before you trading account very much long..and there is no profit you are getting then for you forex is bring but if you are able to get a good amount of profit in it then it is interesting... so it depend on you to make forex boring or interesting..

ab umair
2013-01-17, 09:42 PM
Forex is not boring for me it is very interesting and enjoyable business for all people.other business is boring and dry and not suitable for me but Forex is very good and suitable for me.i really like it very much.i am so satisfied with Forex trading business.

sirofx
2013-01-17, 09:42 PM
Forex is not a challenge to be and we can solve it to what we can accomplish our lakkukan right and proper but all it takes a long process to do it, and that discipline must instill in our

aiham609
2013-01-17, 09:43 PM
Hello guys Do you think that Forex is boring.while i don,t think so that its boring because it give us a very easy way to earn.Whats your openion on this statement.......

Known for Forex rapidly changing it every day as possible joined violation of the signals on the rolls
I think my brother feels boredom not Aharbh because Forex but may feel Palmml severity of stress and overwork At this time it relaxes Qila from trading so as not to affect the rate of profit:):):)

muhammad danish
2013-01-17, 09:45 PM
no yr am not thing thats forex is boring its a good way thats you get most of information about forex trading and etc its not boring through my pooint of iew becuse you learn most of things from forex trading . I do not think so that Forex is a boring business because if we understand Forex trading and learn about this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of us who understand it.I am interested in Forex trading .

munshatal223
2013-01-17, 09:47 PM
Of course, not a friend. Trading Forex is the most fun, because I can get money easily. Although you can even make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but overall, forex trading is the way to success, even if you do not know when

a.k
2013-01-17, 09:49 PM
not forex i don't think that forex is not boing because here many traders are working and earning good profit in forex and its a international online business market and here many traders are working and earning good in forex so if you want to earning good in forex then learning well and working hard so more you learn then more you working hard and more you earn in forex so learning,working is very improtant in forex so here we earn money so its not boring..

shahbaz123
2013-01-17, 09:51 PM
forex is not borning . its depened upon your mind if you intrest in forex trading then you will enjoy and happy to work on the forex trading but those people whose not interest in forex trading then you feel borning and you are not happy.

mdrafi
2013-01-17, 09:59 PM
I can get the money easily although it can also make me dizzy.forex trading is the way to success although i do not know when.you have a loss but basically forex is the path of success although i do not know when.

princeua
2013-01-17, 10:00 PM
I do not think that Forex Trading dull trade on the contrary it fun and do not feel the time you spend every day in Forex because occupies all your time so I do not never feel bored in trade .

ab umair
2013-01-17, 10:03 PM
Forex is not boring for me and my family all people are very happy because it is interesting and good job for me.all people says it is very enjoyable business.every one join Forex trading business because it is very flexible and profitable business.i really like it very much.

rabby00
2013-01-17, 10:06 PM
Forex is a good job. Of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when. Best of luck.

Rizwan
2013-01-17, 10:11 PM

yes forex is too boring work its aa bussines not game lekin is kam main aik cheez hai kay agar hum is kam ko as game samjh kay kam krty hain to yeh as game hum ko entertain krta hai lekin game mein earng nae ki ja sakti

likon00
2013-01-17, 10:56 PM
Forex can make you rich quickly. Forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when. Best of luck.............................................. .

joker7diaa
2013-01-17, 11:03 PM
Well in my point of view forex is like a gamble for those who are gamblers and it is simply a business for honest people , forex online trading business is easy way to earn online money but initially it required very hardworking and practice , so You have to try to learn forex trading everywhere every time .

mahmoudhemo
2013-01-17, 11:05 PM
no i don`t think that forex is boring, it is very interristing business .but it maybe boring for those whom don`t love risky business. but i think if you find it boring then you shouldn`t trade because you should love the business till you be able to make profit and be a successful trader .

fxasif00
2013-01-17, 11:10 PM
I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success. Although my dizziness can be, if you have a loss. But, basically, Forex is the path to success.

sajal
2013-01-17, 11:11 PM
No, Forex is obviously not a boring job, it is a very interesting and enjoyable business.A Forex trader gets so much interest in Forex that he does not getfrom any other job.Because it has no external pressure.None will order you in this job.You ar the boss again you are the worker.Any time you can make a huge profit.How such a business can be boring?

ayrinakther
2013-01-18, 12:12 AM
Some people believe that Foreign exchange is usually a uninteresting employment. However, I believe, is usually which forex is just not uninteresting perform. This can be a very fascinating employment. Right here, this business, who was simply this Commander on the whole village individuals Get together intended for overall flexibility in addition to accomplish the actions in addition to understanding whom make very good earnings here. Because of this, I believe which forex is just not uninteresting perform. It is the many cost-effective and many common on the web trading organization.

pearlyfarzana
2013-01-18, 12:21 AM
No i dont think like that. Forex is very interesting to me and it is a easy business. I am learning the business in every moment and gathering the information from here

sumaya
2013-01-18, 12:40 AM
In foreign exchange, comments appreciated by international trade and industry in the world, I am very intrigued to create this business. I'm never bored For this reason, Forex trading, this company will be able to earn money with me boring.

ab umair
2013-01-18, 12:45 AM
No sir , Forex is not a boring business forum. It is more interesting everyone like it. Forex gives us more money as well as it gives us lot of knowledge. When i am working in Forex i feel satisfactory. I work with enjoy in Forex. Some other trading forum are boring but Forex market is not.

lalala
2013-01-18, 12:54 AM
Although my dizziness can be, if you have a loss. But, basically, Forex is the path to success, although I do not know when.

rokib
2013-01-18, 12:56 AM
I think it is good and interesting job for any trader and it is also good opportunity for earning money for any body. If any one can try with good knowledge about forex trading then it is easy and it is interesting and other hand if any one lost his money from forex trading then fill boring.

shityar1
2013-01-18, 12:59 AM
There is a high risk, Forex Trading, should also limit the number of each Exchange. What do you want to spend a little time to learn, it's not easy to do business. Sells, the setting applies only to serious teaching and information to manage all risks, which also increase foreign exchange company. It's easy and very hard to learn, and I think that a lot of hard work and experience the happiness

souad jbaraa
2013-01-18, 01:00 AM
in my opinion i dont think that india forex is boring !! cauz i like earning money and one some one have a goal he never should fell boring !! he must end that to the end and earn money but for me im not boring i like that ! i dont feel boring

bangalitrader@gmail.com
2013-01-18, 01:00 AM
:woo::woo:no i never think that forex is boring for me. forex is a gambl. I think Trading in the Forex market isn't an easy process. You'll have to learn a lot about fundamental and technical analysis and about various nuances of trading and Forex market in particular.:peace::peace:

lalala
2013-01-18, 01:26 AM
information about forex trading and etc its not boring through my pooint of iew becuse you learn most of things from forex trading and am so much excited to learn new things day by day its not boring

xtragent
2013-01-18, 01:33 AM
no forex is not at all boring it is a very interesting way to earn money

blackjack
2013-01-18, 01:57 AM
I don't think that forex is a boring work,but we all know that forex is a risky business.for me I think forex is not a easy business and not for all ,but forex provide us great opportunity to earn money as soon as possible earlier that's why we must need to learn more books and practice demo and avoid greed, make concentration and follow a good strategy to make success .

ronykhan0000
2013-01-18, 02:05 AM
actually forex is a risky job because if you have a right decision to achieving successful position then its very difficult.so need to gather lots of forex knowledge.when we have a loss position then our feeling is very bad.

pearlyfarzana
2013-01-18, 03:07 AM
No forex is not boring. It is not very enjoyable to . And it is very easy to learn. I can earn a lots of money from here and its profitable for me and its gives me a financial back up and i like the forex very much.

newjobatlast
2013-01-18, 03:10 AM

how can an addictive activity like forex be boring? Unless you're a longterm trader, that's the only way forex can be boring to you and not to majority of intraday traders.

adnan_aziz
2013-01-18, 05:06 AM
nai sir mere khayal se tou forex trading business aik bohot hi wonderful business hai aur interesting business hai agar ap is business main dil chaspi hi na lo tou ye aik alag bat hai ye business risky zaroori hai lekin profitable bhi hai.

joy41
2013-01-18, 09:45 AM
It is not actually. Forex is interesting not boring. Because forex is one kind of home base business. You can easily operate you business at you home and any kind of place easily. So, in this case forex is interesting not boring.

pyardilforex
2013-01-18, 09:47 AM
I perceive forex trading a lot of give feel on me, not only ennui while unmovable market, but also pleasing to usufruct one I can, there is also pride feel to my effort practices

sajal01
2013-01-18, 10:09 AM
If you have a loss. but in general Forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when. I think that Forex is an international company and the most famous companies in the world. I think it's very interesting that they are working on. I think that Forex is not boring work.It is the most popular and profitable business online. I do not think that Forex is a boring company. because if you understand that Forex trading and learning about the Craft is easy to understand and interesting company for all of us.

fxkamal00
2013-01-18, 10:12 AM
welcome to forex.of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.better job........................

AISR336
2013-01-18, 11:58 AM
No i dont think forex is boring. it is very interesting. i enjoy alot when i work here.

lalala
2013-01-18, 12:30 PM
while i don,t think so that its boring because it give us a very easy way to earn.Whats your openion on this statement..

xomes
2013-01-18, 12:57 PM
It is not actually. Forex is interesting not boring. Because forex is one kind of home base business. You can easily operate you business at you home and any kind of place easily. So, in this case forex is interesting not boring.
Boring if we cant get money from forex but its great if we know the way, so how much money want to risk and on how many trades is completely at your discretion and you need to figure out the same based on your goals and targets. I will suggest you to trade with caution and trade with less lot size and reduce your risks.

afreen.imran
2013-01-18, 01:49 PM
nahin app ki bat thek nahi hai agr app ko lagta hai to ham kya kar sakty hain but hame to ye kam bohat acha lagta hai app ko har lamahe kuch new hony ki umeed hoti hai es liay ham es kam k sath rehty hain k age kya hota hai

saadfsd
2013-01-18, 02:46 PM
If you get to look at your start position and patiently waiting 3 or 4 times to arrive at the predetermined take benefit for you for sure that it gets tedious currency trading. But if you have a excellent encounter in Forex decades and has achieved the reliability, currency trading no more tedious. As an example when your position is the right position to go and is sure benefits are seeing this time, the currency trading will be anything but not tedious.

sa71755
2013-01-18, 02:47 PM
At the very onset of forex trading, make sure you have sound understanding of both the currencies. Launch a study to analyze how both currencies can impact each other. Know how to move with them to earn substantial profit. This will make you quite confident while undergoing the forex trading for now you are potent enough with basic information.

ab umair
2013-01-18, 02:48 PM
no no dear Forex trading business is not boring for me it is very enjoyable and interesting for me and all educated people.other business is very tough for me but Forex is very easy and suitable for me.i am relax and happy with Forex trading business.i really like it very much.

rohomot
2013-01-18, 02:50 PM
Certainly not my friend. Replacement of the money easily because it gets more fun. If I have a hangover may be lost. But, fundamentally, foreign currency transactions, even though the weather has not happened.

profit virus
2013-01-18, 03:57 PM
I never think about forex is tired business or boring one.Not only myself every successful traders very eager and interested to do forex as business .When traders get boring with forex market they never reach success and never making further trade.

expert1
2013-01-18, 04:49 PM
i agree with you that forex is not boring at all. we should focus on learning of this great skill of forex trading. only this way we can make this great business interesting and useful.

ihab
2013-01-18, 04:53 PM
no and yes !!!
when you make a good profit you feel that interesting section
and the loses feel in that moment that Forex is bad and boring
that stop in your case

irvansyah
2013-01-18, 05:01 PM
sometimes I also never get bored with forex, which I lost in the same way it makes me optimistic and tired of the forex, but I try to open my eyes again, that this is wrong and I can jump back here in forex.

abdellatif2013
2013-01-18, 05:08 PM
forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of us who understand it.I am interested in Forex trading and I am satisfied with my trading so it is not boring for me.In short Forex is very interesting business.

pisses[69]
2013-01-18, 05:18 PM
forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of us who understand it.I am interested in Forex trading and I am satisfied with my trading so it is not boring for me.In short Forex is very interesting business.
I keep in hard learn as good strategy and good earning someday,.My first rule in forex is to apply money management never to trade over 3% in one position and not more than 10% of the account

anisurrahman03
2013-01-18, 05:42 PM
Forex is an international activity and is the most popular companies in the world. I believe that it is this business that it's very interested. I never got bored feeling Forex trading like this. Many people think that Forex is a tedious job. But I think that Forex is not a boring job. This is a very interesting work.

m3rchond
2013-01-18, 06:08 PM
I think forex is not boring if we can grow the business. likely profitable strategy, you can manage investors' funds. and you as tradernya. socializing with the poor. even made a real effort with forex. and etc.. I think it does not make you bored. :)

irfan123
2013-01-18, 06:13 PM
no i never think that forex is boring for me, i lve forex very much, i believe that forex is very much more genuine and never bogus, and i believe that i will be gainer in forex in future so forex could not boring to me.

asiful02
2013-01-18, 06:16 PM
Of course not, dude. Forex is more fun because your money. Although my dizziness can be when you have a loss. But basically, Forex is the way to success, although I do not know when

Discordance
2013-01-18, 06:18 PM
it depends on your trading strategies if you can make profit consistenly then forex is not boring to you ,but if you dont make any profit it is such something make you angry and i think it is not good to happen to you and us

rajon999
2013-01-18, 06:21 PM
I think, professional business. So when trade here with our experience then it is always glad for us. so it is part of life for extra income so it is not boring for us. it is really so easy business.

Jalil
2013-01-18, 06:31 PM
I do not think so that forex is boring. Forex is always very exciting and enjoyable business. I do not find that forex is boring. It gives the traders real enjoyment and excitement always.

zobayertanvir
2013-01-18, 06:32 PM
I also agree with your statement that forex is no boring .because it give us financial freedom and give way to earn money . so i think forex is not boring business .

amit009
2013-01-18, 06:37 PM
nahi forex world ka best online trading business hai eske jariye ham unlimited earning kar sakte hai .forex me success aapke knowledge par depend karta hai aagar aapko forex ka acha basic knowledge hai to aap esse kabhi bhi boring nahi ho sakte par agar aapko forex ka knowledge nahi hai to aapko forex boring kagega .

noerj4nn4h
2013-01-18, 06:47 PM
forex will be boring job when you always loss your money in this job, but if you have good ability and can make much money from here, forex never be boring job, because it can be income for your life

Ary Baskoro
2013-01-18, 06:53 PM
I never felt that deepen the forex business is boring. In fact I have always enjoyed my trading times. Although it is still often loss but I have never regretted it, because I'm sure one day I can be successful with one of the greatest businesses ever that is FOREX

metic1
2013-01-18, 06:56 PM
I never feel bored in the forex trading business, even I feel good and happy, even though I have experienced some defeats and failures, but I never felt bored, even failure will I make a lesson, to make this trade better and profitable, when you get bored then we will not be able to master this trade well and of course we will leave this business.

pbelim
2013-01-18, 06:57 PM
The stipulated take profit for you for sure that it gets boring Forex. But if you have a good experience in Forex years and has reached the consistency, if you are continuous user and you sit before you trading account very much long..,

zam
2013-01-18, 07:04 PM
forex will be boring job when you always loss your money in this job, but if you have good ability and can make much money from here, forex never be boring job, because it can be income for your life

As long we can make profits, I am believe that forex trading is very fun bussiness. No bussiness that we can run in home and anytime we want

compas91
2013-01-18, 07:04 PM
no, in my self have thought as you say, because to me, a job that could make money was no boredom for doing it, even if it is hard to understand how it works, but I will try as hard as possible, to keep learning , in order to achieve the benefits that I will accomplish.

ahsantariq
2013-01-18, 07:06 PM
no it is not a boring job it is very interesting and good job for me........it gives me lot of money when i needed
it demands patience ,and positive thinking........

dharampal
2013-01-18, 07:09 PM
not a toll forex is not boring is very interesting , it give many profit is in amount of money why did you say forex is boring i think is not right forex se app knowledge ko increase kar sakt hai apna time ek valueable place par use karte hai jis time use hota hai thanks forex.

samat
2013-01-18, 07:14 PM

no, because the more familiar and understand forex, forex will be more enjoyable, let alone have mastered the market, it would be more fun again

perfecttrader
2013-01-20, 04:12 PM
no i dont think dear friend that forex trading is boring i think that people who loses most of the time in forex will say that it is boring but the people who are wining will say that it is very interesting so it differs from people to people

mehadi00
2013-01-20, 04:36 PM
welcome to forex.Yes, forex is very interesting really. Forex market is so exciting and enjoyable. Forex traders having good forex market knowledge and good trading strategy can make huge earning from this business. It's really very enjoyable and interesting business to the people all over the world..........................what do you think?

fxdabaang
2013-01-20, 04:41 PM
If you want to understand the trade FX, learn this trade, because it is a business interesting very easy for all of us who understand it, it is the foreign exchange so that it is the business boring we I do not think. I am interested in trading FX, because it is not boring for me it is, I am satisfied with the deal for me. In short, Forex is a very interesting business.

harry
2013-01-20, 04:44 PM
I think forex trading is little but boring, but we have to know that this is kind of job that need patient very much, so, boring is the part of this job that we shall understand and get to usually habit

awell436
2013-01-20, 04:44 PM
nahi bhai forex bilkul bhi boring nhi hai ager ye boring hota to itnay log is main join kiu hotay or itna itna time is pe kiu spend kertay or wese bhi is main sub log earning k liay atay hain jub earning hoti hai to koi bhi cheez boring nhi hoti hai.

collar
2013-01-20, 04:51 PM
forex is a good job. of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.good luck with your trading..

bilal224
2013-01-20, 04:52 PM
forex boring ha bi aur nahi bi boriong us ka lia hai k=jis ko is mai inetrest na hu aur use achi na laga ya samj na ai us ka lia boring hai warna yeh bohat interesting chez hai aur is ko kar ka is mai inetrest banta hai na ka inetrest dor huta hai is lia yeh boring nahi hai interesting chez hai

vaibhav thakur
2013-01-20, 04:57 PM
well it gets boring when you have nothing to do like the weekend when we can't do trading this really hurts i mean i just check my trade whenver i come and leave my room, i am so addicted to it, i really enjoy it a lot.

sunny18
2013-01-20, 05:03 PM
Haan jee forex aik bohat he baoring work hai isko karne kay baad or karne kay doran banda bht boar hota rhta hai mgr jab insan ye sochta hai naa kay isko karne kay baad humy profit earn hogi to hum boar nahi hongy.

jashim019
2013-01-20, 05:14 PM
i think forex is not a boring business it is a greate business for every one in this wrold.i a am alos earn more and more money.it is a greate wayt o earn more and more money very easyly.as i earn more and more money by doing forrex business so forex is a greate business for me.and it is aklso my profison also i like and enjoy it very much.

tania.sultana117
2013-01-20, 05:14 PM
i am not agree with the thread as because all of us know that trading Forex is very interesting as because one can earn a lot of money from here ads well as you can learn a lot about the trading system which enhance your capacity and may help you to your future.

lasker
2013-01-20, 05:20 PM
Fundamentally there are two forms of trading: trend following and scalping. The trader who opts to use a trend following method ordinarily will have additional losing trades than winning trades with the idea that the winning trade will cancel out the losing trades and eventually the trader ends the year with a profit. The dilemma for most traders is retaining a constructive mindset by the losing trades waiting for that good trade to occur.

zahra
2013-01-20, 05:20 PM
forex is fun. we do not need to leave home. we can work while listening to music, eating, watching television or even while dating. anyway good forex it is business as long as we have a good knowledge about forex

ahmad786
2013-01-20, 05:27 PM
No, i don't think. Forex is not boring it is very interesting business for me. because if we understand Forex trading and learn about this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for us.

margono
2013-01-20, 05:29 PM

to trade forex the longer will be more fun, so to make a trade that I do not think there are enough of, in addition to fun the longer it will be more skilled in trades

sampo
2013-01-20, 05:39 PM
There is no such thing as successful instinctive Forex trading. You have to have a specific plan in place, understand it thoroughly and follow it consistently. You also have to understand that you win some and you lose some, so you need to set limits on how much you can stand to lose and when you will walk away. When you hit your loss limit or your win limit, stop for the day.

ningnong
2013-01-20, 06:32 PM
no no Forex isn't boring on behalf of me it's terribly attention-grabbing straightforward and easy on behalf of me.other business is hard and dry and boring however Forex is extremely easy and gratifying business on behalf of me.i am relax with Forex commercialism business.i continuously with Forex commercialism business as a result of it's terribly attention-grabbing and profitable.

Jalil
2013-01-20, 06:40 PM
I do not believe it that forex trading is boring. Forex trading is much enjoyable business and interesting business. Forex traders never feel forex is boring. It's enjoyable and profitable.

malikfarooq
2013-01-20, 06:43 PM
no i don't think so that Forex trading business is boring.it is my best trading business.its provide me an good source of employment and give me better future.it is very profitable business i suggest this business is one of the best on line business to trade.

md.jaynal
2013-01-20, 06:45 PM
Forex trading is not boring because i can get the money from forex easily. It is not boring through my poo it of view because you learn most of thing from forex trading and i am so much excited to learn new thing day by day. So i want to say forex trading is not boring trading business.

naushadmalick
2013-01-20, 06:49 PM
A lot of people thinks The idea forex is usually a boring work.But my partner and i think forex is not a great boring work.It is often a very interesting work.Here a great trader will probably UTILIZE freedom IN ADDITION TO can controll the institution similar to boss subsequently They will earn good profit from here.So we think forex can be not a good boring work.It could be the most popular ALONG WITH profitable online trading business.

punam0345
2013-01-20, 06:56 PM
No i don't think that Forex trading business is boring. Because it is very much interesting business. It is very easy to learn and understand this business because there are much sources of learning this business. Internet is the best source to learn about this business. It can be boring for those people who do not understand this business and who do not able to trade through this business. Many people are trading and earning from this business so that is not boring at all.

mohsinkhan3988
2013-01-23, 09:38 PM
yes dear i think forex is not a boring business this is very interesting business this gives much profit or mere khayal ma aisa koi bhi business nahi ji is jaisa profit de skay

chand1
2013-01-23, 09:44 PM
Forex is not boring bulkha yeh tho bohat interesting work hay. app ko is main interest bi peda hotha hay aur money bi kamathay ho. jo loog kehay hain yeh boring hay main un say ithafaq naih kartha.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-01-23, 09:48 PM
No sir it is impossible that forex is boaring because forex aik aisi cheez hay jis say hum apnay business main paisay earn karay kay ilawa is main enjoy bee bohat kartay hain aor forex main humara time bohat jaldi say guzarta hay.

sultanforex
2013-01-23, 09:50 PM
no ma apki bat se sehmat nahe ho forex trading borning on ka liye hai jin ko trading nahe ate forex trading bohat asan aur acha rasta hai pasye kamanye ka aur mere khayal ma ye bor nahe hai balke intersting hai.

richard
2013-01-23, 09:53 PM
yes dear i think forex is not a boring business this is very interesting business this gives much profit or mere khayal ma aisa koi bhi business nahi ji is jaisa profit de skay
skills are better then we could get a lot of money in forex and not get bored in this trade and can make you rich quickly then learn and practice with your own abilities and skills

nita
2013-01-23, 09:57 PM
repeatedly failed forex will never make us bored, because in forex we're after is money, money is enticing as when with boyfriend, money is everything

niloyraj
2013-01-23, 09:59 PM
naturally not necessarily, friend. forex trading is the the majority of fun, since I can get the funds effortlessly. though additionally, it can help to make me dizzy, should you have any burning. nevertheless, generally speaking, forex trading will be the right way to accomplishment, though We do not know as soon as.

ayan12
2013-01-23, 10:01 PM
wo business jo ap ko achi earning day raha ho.or ap us business say ghar main hi acha profit earn ker rahay ho.mujay nahi lagta hay kay Forex boring business hay. Forex mera fvt business hay.is business main ap apnay knowledge and experience say is main success hasil karty ho.or main to har trade ko apnay liya 1 challenge samjta ho.is liya Forex 1 buhat hi enjoyable business hay.

nameless
2013-01-23, 10:04 PM
my advice forex is an international business and it is the most popular business in the world. i feel very interest by doing this business so if you understand Forex trading and learn about this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of you who understand it because forex is very interesting business.

barshu naat badbole
2013-01-23, 10:08 PM

i don't think that forex trading is boring but i think that forex is moeny making and forex is enjoyment machine forex is the life changing job for poor people in all world

tetly
2013-01-23, 10:11 PM
Many people think that forex is a boring job.but I think forex is not a boring job or business.I think forex is a very interesting work.I like to worke here.I want to work with freedom and want to be the boss of my own business.as forex is a 24hours online trading business so I can work here with freedom.I think I am the boss of my trading.so it is interesting.

Jatal
2013-01-23, 10:11 PM
I don't think so, It's an interesting job for me and I enjoy when I do It, but there are also who fell bored when they trade because losing or the profit is little and that take for them a long time to make much mount of money.

wesfx45
2013-01-23, 10:12 PM
I never experienced boredom in trading because me always loss, because I'm trying to the system is never managed to make a profit .....
but if we think there are many people who succeed and change their financial at trading so why would we not be like them. of the my mindset trying to learn more about trading and it turns out there have been improvements from the previous and the boredom be gone, even'd always willing to learn and learn trading continues ....

student1
2013-01-23, 10:12 PM
Forex trading Market is not a boring for those trader who's making profit from their trading. It is boring for those newbies who's doing struggle to make profit from trading but many time they have to face the loss of money in trading market. Forex market is very interesting market if first time you face the loss of money then please don't be hopeless. You can become a profit maker trader in Forex trading market.

kalma00
2013-01-23, 10:25 PM
Forex is a good currency business. Well I don't really agree that forex is boring all I can say is that the more we start making the profit out of the market the more we know the important of forex trading based on my opinion so take much of your time to study and be at the safe side. Good luck with your trading........................................... .................................................. ........

Mujahid
2013-01-23, 10:29 PM
No No ... ye he toh forex ka sab say main point hai matlab k buht slow earning kio k forex me member kabi b success ni ho sakta jo Greedy ho mean k wo ye chata ho k earn buht fast ho . forex me kamyab honey k liye ham ko buht khuc learn karna hota hai jo hamey just aik ahca forex teacher he deh sakta ha us k elawa kai say ni

hasrat
2013-01-23, 10:42 PM
Yes , some time ,when i get loss than i feel so boring because i do work at daily target and also monthly target so when i could not achieve my target ,i feel so boring .but when i get success i feel so happiness,business is business ,the ups and down are same with you in this business.

nzrm149
2013-01-23, 10:46 PM
Yes sometimes it can be really boring and sometimes not.I mean that i enjoy reading updates at forums,websites and trader's communities but i can't do it all the day so i get bored all the day waiting for a signal.I think that the forex trader's job is most boring but most rewarding in the world.

shilaFX
2013-01-23, 10:50 PM
Forex is boring for new trader is felling is. But, here is big success all most. we need maximum learning on the business and want to understand all about of Forex. actually when i got understand on the market , then get more and more profit with every trade. then, trader are feeling is word great business. :respect:

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 01:52 PM
i never think that forex business is a boring business because it's the most knowledgeable business and brilliant mind business in the whole world. and also it's great platform to make money in our home through online. just need to focus the learning about forex trading to make money consistently here.

tapu
2013-01-24, 03:11 PM
i think is a good job. According to me, forex is an international business and it is the most popular business in the world. i feel very interest by doing this business. i never feel boring by doing this forex trading. by doing this business i can earn a lot of money for this reason it is not boring to me.what do you tell about forex trading?

THOMAS CHRISTOPHER
2013-01-24, 03:34 PM
If you get to face at your subject part and inactivity 3 or 4 days to movement the stipulated screw gain for you for reliable that it gets tedious forex. But if you hit a advantage undergo in Forex life and has reached the consistence, forex no human irksome. As an representative when your posture is the right residence to go and is reliable gains are witnessing this moment, the forex module be anything but not slow

mehadi03
2013-01-24, 04:43 PM
welcome to forex. of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.nice job............................................... .what do you think?

alexisalen12
2013-01-24, 04:46 PM
Yes, Forex is tedious Perform . It is quite a while work . It is best good trading business , but need for quite a while and it is tedious work . So I think forex is also effort . It is not easy Perform .

fxhasan03
2013-01-24, 04:48 PM
i think forex is a good money making business. No , I do not think so that Forex is a boring business because if we understand Forex trading and learn about this trading then it is very easy and interesting business for all of us who understand it.I am interested in Forex trading and I am satisfied with my trading so it is not boring for me.In short Forex is very interesting business.forex is a very good job.All the best...........................

nbh75
2013-01-24, 04:50 PM
No Forex is not boring for me is very interesting easy and simple to work me.other tough, dry and boring, but Forex is a very simple business and fun to relax with me.i am forex business.i always with forex trading business because it is a very interesting and profitable.

sabbir62939
2013-01-24, 04:53 PM
Forex is often a company hotel along with the most famous along with small business owners on earth. I will be quite interested in learning the little organizations that will utilize this procedure. We have been certainly not tedious technique applying this currency exchange trading procedure. You should utilize this method, smaller businesses could make lots of money, why is not tedious in my opinion.

arinda
2013-01-24, 04:54 PM
Do you think that Forex is boring?
Business would be very boring if we do trade are always at a disadvantage, but the Forex business will be very nice if we always benefit from trade that we do, and now the point is how we can benefit in any trade as we do that is by study and work hard in every trade we do.

bhattisb
2013-01-24, 04:58 PM

g nahi forex boring nahi hai balkay kafi dil chasp hai is pay work karnay ka bhot maza ata hai or time ka pata he nahi chalta hai ksi tarha guzar jata hai

haifajohara
2013-01-24, 05:06 PM
Currency stock trading could be more fun, due to the fact it can be all too easy to obtain the income. Yet, usually, Forex trading would be the approach to achievement, whilst My partner and I have no idea each time.

Md Nahid Reja
2013-01-24, 05:21 PM
forex is not boring, but sometimes when a man work on some hours then he get boring. But on the other side forex is so cool so easy. So i loved it very much. I also be with forex forever.

i like india fx
2013-01-24, 05:22 PM
no forex iz not boraing , for me , i feel alyws somthing atrac me to continue in thiz way
and evry day i get mor ambition to sucess and improv my self in thiz filed ,
when i get profit i seek to do morte in order to get more profit and when i loss i feel that loss
make me active to componce and move from loss to sucess , so in the tow cas forex iz not boring

fakibaji2
2013-01-24, 05:28 PM
Even if it can make me also dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, the Forex is the road to success, but I do not know when. Although my dizziness can be if you have a loss. But, basically, Forex is the road to success, but I do not know when. I feel never bored to do Forex trading. to do this, you can earn a lot of money, it is not boring to me. t think that forex is not a boring job. It is very interesting work here operator working with the freedom and control of their activity to the head, and then you can earn a good profit here. so I think that forex is not a boring job. This is the most popular and profitable online business.

bajig
2013-01-24, 05:29 PM

g nahi meray khial say forex boring nahi hai kafi interesting hai or work kanrya ka maza ata hai or time ka to pata he nahi chalta hai k kis tarha guzar jata hai

nahidwad
2013-01-24, 05:31 PM
Welcome to forex.forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.

Discordance
2013-01-24, 05:33 PM
i think if you are looser in forex you will be boring to trade because you trade and always lose ,so better you looking for another job instead of forex ,because i think forex is not suitable for you so think twice

theone
2013-01-24, 05:34 PM
forex mere liye kabhi bhi boring nahi hua hai na kabhi hoga kyuki main forex trading karte samay bahut enjoy karta hu iske profit ko dekh ke lekin kabhi kabhi bore ho jata hu jab kabhi kabhi proper movement nahi hota ho.

bogelfx
2013-01-24, 05:39 PM
forex will make us bored if we are not able to make good profits, the trader is able to make a consistent profit every month, Forex is fun for them, and we should strive to be able to get money in forex.

my pc
2013-01-24, 05:41 PM
no no Forex trading business is not boring it is very interesting for me and all people.every one is happy because it is very profitable and useful business for all people.i always with Forex trading business.it is very enjoyable and good business for all other people.

halford
2013-01-24, 05:46 PM
obviously by no means, friend. Foreign currency exchange dealing are the nearly all amusement, since i have get can get your income easily. what's more, it can help to make us all light progressing, in case you have your damage. even so, most likely, Foreign currency exchange dealing is normally the optimal way to fulfillment, nevertheless As i have zero strategy while.

Luqman
2013-01-24, 05:59 PM
no bro i don't think so it is the boring business because it is very interesting business and every time we will do a risky task and then we make the profit or loss theri and then again we will do this thing and then its proccess we do again and again

malhr655
2013-01-24, 06:02 PM
Boring> no forex is not boring for me but it may not be interesting for everyone. Forex is a good source of making money but it may not be the best . It can be good for those people who are interested in trading business and who can understand it well. Not all the people are comfortable in trading business.

rajapsing
2013-01-24, 06:26 PM
I never get bored with forex condition because I always get something new in forex and it is a means for me doing the learning. Forex is a fun job because forex has several advantages and ease. much to be successful; forex am, and I want to be like them.

misshema
2013-01-24, 06:35 PM
yes sometimes i feel it boring.but realy it is not boring work.when i am looking lose those time i feel boring.after all i am feel very comfortable forex business.i like forex ,forex is in my blood.

hasandu09
2013-01-24, 06:38 PM
Absolutely not.Forex is very challenging.I found myself very existed whenever I trade.It also gives us a big opportunity to earn.So it can't be boring.But if anyone can't understand it then it can seem to be boring.So try to learn Forex.

forexwarcraft
2013-01-24, 07:13 PM
forex is the biggest opportunity for us all.we I do not think. I am interested in trading FX, because it is not boring for me it is, I am satisfied with the deal for me. In short, Forex is a very interesting business. If you want to understand the trade FX, learn this trade, because it is a business interesting very easy for all of us who understand it, it is the foreign exchange so that it is the business boring

rana100
2013-01-24, 08:13 PM
of course not, buddy. currency dealing is the most fun, because I can get the cash quickly. although it can also create me light headed, if you have a reduction. but, in common, currency dealing is the way to achievements, although I do not know when.

nuraalam14
2013-01-24, 08:14 PM
of course not, friend. Forex trading is the most fun, because I can easily get the money. Although the me too dizzy, you can create a loss. but in General, forex trading is the way to success, although I don't know when.

usman1985
2013-01-24, 08:15 PM
forex market is not boring forex market is interesting. market is moving up and down in this way you get profit and loss in a work you not feel boring so i think forex is not boring

tahmid.mother
2013-01-24, 08:17 PM
From my point of view, forex is not a boring business. i think it is as interesting as a baby play in the cradle. if you give me a chance to go outside and gossip with a beautiful smart girl. i will say no because it is boring to me. i can not go outside without my forex trading. so you may realize that how it is interesting to me?

tetly
2013-01-29, 10:29 PM
No, I think forex is not a boring work.It is a very interesting work.Many people think that forex is a boring work.they think all time sitting in front of computer is very boring .they think for this a trader can not give time to their family.But I think it is a freedom business.here a trader can work any time.So it is interesting work.

usmankik786
2013-01-29, 10:33 PM
i like forex mujhy forex bilkul b booring nai lgta this is a geat bussinues mery khyal se forex k elawa koi aisi site nai hai jo forex ap k asath zyada dair chly so join the forex with complete learn then it wil go earn

milon123
2013-01-29, 10:35 PM
Forex trading implies the exchange of one currency for another. Featured with both possibilities and potentialities, forex has turned out to be a growing market for garnering money at ease. Pertaining to the very fact, countless traders and investors are trading the forex market giving it an important place in .

Bankmen
2013-01-29, 10:35 PM
Every trader who thinks that forex is boring sill never try to trade as proffesional so you must be clear with this business how to make money as much is possible.

merajfx
2013-01-29, 10:39 PM
I do not think Forex is boring because we all the trader did this business because we love to do it.If we feel boring than we never ever invest in this business.I think this is not a good question for trader and we never ever think about this.

tt20
2013-01-29, 11:11 PM
I don't agree with you "Jaycee". I think Forex is boring only for those people who exactly do not know about Forex. In fact, Forex is a very interesting business to do.This second season is losing me. I was pumped the 1st episode of this season,... then I was bummed out until the big event with the barn ...

fxstudent
2013-01-29, 11:37 PM
forex mercantilism is that the most fun, as a result of I will get the cash simply. though it also can build Pine Tree State dizzy, if you have got a loss. but, in general, forex mercantilism is that the thanks to success, though I don't understand once.

cat8
2013-01-30, 12:03 AM
Forex is a good job.no yr am not thing thats forex is boring its a good way thats you get most of information about forex trading and etc its not boring through my pooint of iew becuse you learn most of things from forex trading and am so much excited to learn new things day by day its not boring Be care full...............

Abdul Mannan
2013-01-30, 12:40 AM
Nope brother forex is not boring and I also enjoy these business. I can lead my livelihood from forex business. Forex business gives us huge money and by proper strategy we can make huge money from here. We need to control behavior during trade.

asadur
2013-01-30, 12:51 AM
Needless to say not, boy. Currency trading is actually more fun, because you can easily receive the income. Although our dizziness may be, if you have any damage. However, essentially, Currency trading could be the way to achievements, although We have no idea of when.

redcash
2013-01-30, 12:54 AM
no, absolutely not boring, as you say it's boring few hours you work, you can expect to earn much money from anywhere you have internet connection or you do not have to put heads and apart from all this is very interesting to learn how to operate the markets is not boring mundo.Para my opposite is very interesting

Tsaqif
2013-01-30, 01:34 AM

if I lose in the trade I was doing then I would think if the forex market is boring,
but if I win this trade then I would be always happy with the trade that I do this sir, for a reason that I think it would be fair if it happen to you sir
so I will be better in future builds sir I was

Annexit
2013-01-30, 01:45 AM
No,I think Forex is not a boring. it is very interesting business. Some time i fill boring and i will take a bark. forex i can earn money then why i fill boring. thanks

rohmothossen
2013-01-30, 02:34 AM
obviously certainly not, buddy. forex trading will be the most entertaining, simply because I can obtain the money quickly. while this may also produce myself light headed, should you have the loss. yet, generally speaking, forex trading is the best way to good results, while My partner and i don't know any time.

dimpal
2013-01-30, 01:44 PM

Well agar forex boring hota to hum sab is business me kabhi nahi hote. Forex ak interesting business hai tabhi hum sab is business me hai. Aggar sahi knowledge use karke hum is business ko kare to ye ak profitable business hai.

Muhammad Awais
2013-01-30, 01:48 PM
May nai smajta kay Forex boring hay very interesting business agar isay sekh kar keya jaiya or achi hekmta amli may trade keya jaiay to ap forex say earn kar sakay gay jab ap earning karay gay to apka interest berta he jakay ga na kay ap boring mesoos karay gay.

tt20
2013-01-30, 02:05 PM
My goal is to share practical advice to improve your Forex psychology without boring you to death. ... What do you think has kept Barry and countless others in the ...This second season is losing me. I was pumped the 1st episode of this season,... then I was bummed out until the big event with the barn ...

husnaindfx
2013-01-30, 02:28 PM
No i do not think that Forex trading is a boring work for me rather i enjoy the time when i am in Forex trading i love this Forex trading for this reason i left my university and i do not pass my free times with my friends rather in my free time i keep myself busy in Forex trading.

Veteto
2013-01-30, 02:34 PM
Forex trading implies the exchange of one currency for another. Featured with both possibilities and potentialities, forex has turned out to be a growing market for garnering money at ease. Pertaining to the very fact, countless traders and investors are trading the forex market giving it an important place in ..

kashifkhan
2013-01-30, 02:46 PM
yes i agree with you that forex is not boring. Forex is a good business.Traders can earn a huge money from forex. Forex is also interesting trading business.Traders do business online from their houses. Forex markets are open day and night all the times.There fore it is easy to do trade in suitable time for earning money.

perfecttrader
2013-01-30, 02:49 PM
no i dont think that forex trading is boring i think that forex trading is very interesting i think that in forex trading never will be their i moment for you when you will fell bored every thing moves in forex with a quick pace

ajju
2013-01-30, 02:54 PM
well being forex boring or interesting simply depends on your performance or your way of trading. Also if you are a good trader and are in profit most of the times than your loss then you will ultimately find forex most intersting, but if you are in loss most of the time then you surely find it boring..

arpon
2013-01-30, 02:59 PM
n't any year hasn't been always position that is certainly currency stock trading will likely be dull this is a good way that is certainly you've got practically all info on currency exchange trading plus and so on it truly is by no means always dull over the pooint regarding iew becuse anybody learn practically all elements through currency exchange trading plus appeared to be a tremendous amount passionate to uncover clean up elements ordinarilly it truly is by no means always dull.

fxultra
2013-01-30, 03:10 PM
If you do not know what it takes to trade forex i could be very much boring to you because you will be getting frequent margin calls which will make you to consider quitting trading.forex.

wending
2013-01-30, 03:17 PM
As far as I am concerned,I do not think forex is boring.In my opinion,I think forex is so interesting.We can make a lot of money by trading with forex.Besides money,we still can enjoy the interesting of analysis the forex trend.We will be very glad to see when we analysis the trend correctly.

luwakawu
2013-01-30, 03:22 PM
According to firmly me, Forex is an international business and it happens to be the preferred Business within the world. I feel terribly interest by doing this business. I never feel boring by doing this Forex trading. By doing this business I will earn great deal of money', some huge cash for that reason it isn't boring to firmly me.../

mamunrsn
2013-01-30, 03:33 PM
of course not.....because i can earn money from forex....that is good for me..

torani
2013-01-30, 03:36 PM
I dont think if forex is boring. But opinion every trader must be varies. And they may have reasons for it. For me, i feel very chalenging every day when start to trading. because no one will know where the price will go, and we should make proper analysis to win competition on forex.

ashu912
2013-01-30, 03:40 PM
I don't consider forex boring at all.. At times when the trade is going on how time goes on I don't realize it at all .. Rather I find forex trading quite interesting ..I keepon glued to the screen most of the times for even 2-3 hours while trading..

Israabid
2013-01-30, 03:41 PM
some time it become boring but it is not bore all if you like to do trading then you wil not feel bore at all but if you dont like it then may be you got bore doing trading after some time and if you have got some money through trading then tjis may not get you bore

jogroforex
2013-01-30, 03:54 PM
must be carefull with forex. no forex iz not boraing , and when i loss i feel that loss make me active to componce and move from loss to sucess , so in the tow cas forex iz not boring for me , i feel alyws somthing atrac me to continue in thiz way and evry day i get mor ambition to sucess and improv my self in thiz filed , when i get profit i seek to do morte in order to get more profit

Java
2013-01-30, 03:56 PM

I think forex open a tedious job sir, because if we can then we will be able to open the position correctly, then we will also be able to get a way and also results in a lot in this trade sir
discipline in trading then I could aka safer again in the future using my MM

Riskideki
2013-01-30, 03:56 PM
I think it is very nice forex business, this business is very challenging, I feel an adventure in this business, I feel like playing a video game, this business is very profitable, I can get a lot of money in this business. in fact, many experts traders makes forex business as a hobby.

liso
2013-01-30, 03:57 PM
no way i think forex is boaring i think that forex is very interesting but all the same i know that it is intersting because i know that it is nd becouse of making the money then we all can be avble to become somthing in the maarket.

small
2013-01-30, 03:59 PM
Hello...
Well i have read some posts here on this thread.... Most of the people said that it is bored.... but what i think about the Forex is that we are not here for any kind of enjoyment... We are here to learn, gain some skill and experiences and earn some decent profit... thank you

ranausman
2013-01-30, 04:03 PM
bohat se trader to forex ko aik boaht interesting gam bi samjte hain forex aik interesting business ha es main hum bore nai hote un logun ke bore ho skta ha jo ke knowledge ko nai jante or experience nai rakhte

ur4ever
2013-01-30, 04:05 PM
Yes Many Times when we can't do some big earning.. its like boring.. and if we loss my profit when its like killing......

hasanmia
2013-01-30, 04:06 PM
Learn to understand foreign exchange transactions all business are easier to treat and understand the monotony of the interesting you do not think that the company changes. It is not for me, because we were tired I deal with foreign exchange transactions and business interests. A short interesting exchange company.

shahid123
2013-01-30, 04:08 PM
I think Forex is not boring because Forex is one of the good online business then we earn profit easily. Honestly i feel very happy and i do not feel Forex is boring . Forex is good platform for me and i easily earn profit in there.

tayia157
2013-01-30, 04:10 PM
no its not a boring business because it have many thing which we do on daily basis like techinal analysis, fundamental analysis, trend lines, indicators, economical news of cunteries after complete awarance about these things wo do a singnal trade otherwise we bear loss, hance forex is not a boring business it is very intersting business because every time your knowledge improved.

necon
2013-01-30, 04:17 PM
forex is a interested and with the help forex we meet people different type and we are able to take some money with the help of forex and forex is enjoyment and interested not boring

Israabid
2013-01-30, 04:27 PM
no it is not bore person doing work with their interest they can not feel bore in any sort of work same with the forex who doing forex with their interest never feel bore and what kind of boring in work work is work you have to do it

Sara Khan
2013-01-30, 04:29 PM
forex is a interested and with the help forex we meet people different type and we are able to take some money with the help of forex and forex is enjoyment and interested not boring

for me, this is not boring forex trading, forex trading just the opposite .... This is a fun job, I can conclude that most of the people who are involved in the forex market certainly enjoy their profession as a forex trader, CMIIW

camcai
2013-01-30, 04:32 PM
Forex business, to me, it is not boring is very interesting for me. because if we understand foreign exchange trading, and learn more about this business then it is very easy and interesting business for us.

sracer86
2013-01-30, 05:19 PM
It's true that trading in forex is some king of boring work for some traders.But I feel a challenging matter when I enter in the platform because I know very well how hard it is to make profit successfully in this market.I have to apply all of my efficiency for making a better profit.

Mas
2013-01-30, 05:32 PM

I never think like that sir, because in every trade, I always use the way that I like so this will make me continue to love the forex market is sir
so then I will be able to trade with very comfortable at all sir, with no barriers also in my trading account is

bokul
2013-01-30, 05:50 PM
Naturally definitely not friend. Forex trade stands out as the quite a few fulfilling, mainly because I am able to offer the dollars very easily. while moreover, it may generate people light headed, expertise may be any kind of reduction. although generally speaking, Forex trade is frequently tips about how to accomplishment, while We have no idea of when.

Asad Rafiq
2013-01-30, 06:16 PM
Main aap ce agree nahi karta ya boring nahi ha . aak bat ka khas khayal rakhna chahye ka aap concentrate rakhen trade pa aap ko ic ka lye trading rules ka known hona zrori ha.

laily
2013-01-31, 12:49 AM
Of course not, friend. FOREX trading is the most interesting, because I can get money easily. but it also can make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but overall, Forex trading journey to success, although I don't know when.

sabbirruhi
2013-01-31, 01:01 AM
No, of course not, dude. Forex more enjoyable, because you can easily get the money. Although my dizziness can be if you have a loss. But basically, Forex is the path to success, though I don't know when.

kelvin_funky
2013-01-31, 01:12 AM
in forex I am very happy and challenged at all, but I am so tired of all if the market's movement was horizontal, that makes me confused I often lose when I play scalping, I'm fit to play in the daily timeframe

rapunzel
2013-01-31, 01:14 AM
No, I do not think that Forex is boring.I think that forex trading is very enjoyable because Forex Trading is characterized by a lot of features that set it apart from other trade.I guess that leverage is the best feature of the features that characterize the Forex Trading.

Discordance
2013-01-31, 01:25 AM
it is just your lie because you are fail in forex right ?,if you are profitable trader then you would not feel boring because in forex you can earn money it is just something nice to dowhen you are easily make money

musson001
2013-01-31, 09:12 AM
I think forex is a better jobwell i don't really agree that forex is boring all i can say is that the more we start making the profit out of the market the more we know the important of forex trading based on my opinion so take much of your time to study and be at the safe side .batter job.

avi01
2013-01-31, 09:42 AM
Absolutely not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. but it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but overall, the Forex market is the way to success, but do not know when.

rokib
2013-01-31, 09:43 AM
I also agree it is very good job and i think trader who get success in this trading, can not boring in this trading. If you trade with long time and then it is boring. Forex trading is one kind of business and have profit and loss available so need knowledge to continue and it is not boring.

shyrenblack
2013-01-31, 10:29 AM
no forex iz not boraing , and when i loss i feel that loss make me active to componce and move from loss to sucess , so in the tow cas forex iz not boring for me , i feel alyws somthing atrac me to continue in thiz way and evry day i get mor ambition to sucess and improv my self in thiz filed , when i get profit i seek to do morte in order to get more profit

jasiminbd
2013-01-31, 10:45 AM
Forex tedious job many people think, I think Forex is a tedious job. It is a very interesting piece. Here you can work together and free trader, can control the business of their boss, they can make good money. This think Forex is to a tedious job. It is one of the most profitable online trading business.

kucingk55
2013-01-31, 10:46 AM
no, i don't think so. forex is not boring. surely, it is very interesting business for me. because if we understand Forex trading and learn about this trading, then it is very interesting business for us as we keep learning something new and at the same time we can gain some profits

nehal
2013-01-31, 10:46 AM
needless to say, is not necessarily a good friend. Forex trading can be a lot of fun, as found money without any problems. Even if I did, it makes if you personally also, Daisy. But, although I don't know if what the overall Forex trading success, the best it can be.

hafeez
2013-01-31, 10:56 AM
no man forex is not boring case when ever i do forex i feel goodness and happyniess whenever i do forex so in this way i do not like to say that i feel boring for me there is always adventure for me in forex this is goood and loving business for me to do this business

kakoli-1
2013-01-31, 11:12 AM
i think forex is good money making business. of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.best of luck..........................

hmd100
2013-01-31, 11:18 AM
Forex is not only intresting rather informative type of business.Like a news paper or T.V channel.who gives us information of all kind about the world over.this trading delas to different countries economy such as currencies and markets trends.

Asifiqbal
2013-01-31, 11:25 AM
No,I donot think it is borowing .It is very interesting work,by doing this work we can easily earn mony and get more knowledge beacause there are many commints here and the user can get many information form here but on the other hand it is very slow way of earning.Butt overall if we say it is a good plateform for earning

com
2013-01-31, 11:27 AM
No,i think forex is subject of excitement.Sometimes when i loss money continuously then i think forex is so boring.
But every moment i feel forex is very interesting business.

bdshuvo
2013-01-31, 11:29 AM
thanks for your nice question.sometimes i think Forex is boring. i am a new Forex traders i think Forex is so interesting business because Forex is worldwide and most popular online business there we can earn big money within short time. forex is no boring .

forexrofik
2013-01-31, 11:34 AM
I think forex trading is not bored because of the high odds on offer then forex trading has made me more eager to trade . forex trading also provides ample opportunity for traders, each trader who was not skilled then the trader has the opportunity to practice on a demo account

undefinied
2013-01-31, 11:34 AM
lots of individuals assume that forex may be a boring job. other then i feel forex isn't a boring job or business. i feel forex is a attention-grabbing work. i prefer to worke here. i wish to work with freedom and wish to really do the boss of my very own business. as forex may be an on-line trading business therefore i will work here with freedom. i feel i'm the boss of my trading. therefore it's attention-grabbing.

kaushal4
2013-01-31, 11:37 AM
I enter in the platform because i know very well how hard it is to make profit successfully in this market. I have to apply all of my efficiency for making a better profit. So then i will be able to trade with very comfortable at all sir with no barriers also in my trading account.

Sikander4668
2013-01-31, 11:37 AM
no i dont think so that forex boring i think forex is very interesting in forex we learn the techniques to earn huge money it can make you a dizzy when you have a loss.In forex we ca earn a lot of money easily.Its a great path of trading.

VERO
2013-01-31, 11:40 AM
I never thought that this was interesting work and sayaa're so excited to be doing this work. but there are also many forex traders who are bored with because they are always in trading losses, and therefore we should study first demonstration account to be mendapatkaan baanyak forex trading experience.

rafi1990
2013-01-31, 11:40 AM
i do not think forex is a boring because i love forex very much even i enjoy it very much.there is no extra problem like security money or huge capital.even it can done at any time from any where.male and female can work here equally. Even forex is less risky than other online business then why it becomes boring for us ?

alyba
2013-01-31, 11:54 AM
I would like to tell you that forex is not really a boring industry because forex can help us make a lot of money, especially forex is a passion for me because I can sit computer all day

adnanhm
2013-01-31, 11:56 AM
no i do not think so that Forex is boring i think it is very much interesting we can get so many things from this and also we have plenty of chance to make our self better and better........ so i like Forex and i think this is best place for me to earn more and to learn more day by day.........

erin3
2013-01-31, 11:59 AM
Needless to say not, boy. Currency trading can be more pleasurable, simply because it is simple to get the cash. Even though my own dizziness can be, in case you have the burning. Although, essentially, Currency trading would be the path to achievement, even though We are not aware of any time.

faruk5533
2013-01-31, 12:02 PM
You can do this kind of, because the a higher price I'm sick of mg My partner and myself. The particular currency exchange is usually tiresome work, I'm sure many people. Nonetheless, Currency trading seriously isn't a tiresome job. You'll find very exciting.

Sara Khan
2013-01-31, 12:08 PM
I would like to tell you that forex is not really a boring industry because forex can help us make a lot of money, especially forex is a passion for me because I can sit computer all day

correct, forex is not a boring job, because forex is actually a fun job, I boldly declared that we will very rarely feel the boredom, the reason is that we will only feel addicted because every day dealing with money, CMIIW

abrahafx
2013-01-31, 12:10 PM
Hi friend, my answer is no. forex trading to me it is a great work for working in. I find it very profitable and very interesting because i can get many things from this work. Money always be the first thing for my interest in this field.

786ibrahim92
2013-01-31, 12:10 PM
nahi main esa nahi samajta. meray khayal main to Forex bohat ineresting trading hay. lekin jab ye loss ka reason banti hay to preshan kun be ban jaati hay. Forex sirf usi waqt boring saabit hoti hay jab market sideway ho jaay aor koi be trend na ban raha ho.

saymasweety
2013-01-31, 12:11 PM
Forex trading is the most stimulation because I can feel the cash instantly. Although it will also make me personally dizzy. If you make one loss. However, usually, Forex trading is actually the way to be able to success. I am still enjoy this business bro !

fxindia
2013-01-31, 12:15 PM
Why Friend?:( Never, Forex is a enjoyable work.:good: Is not boring because i can get reasonable profit here every month & i m happy with my work & progress in this work & i think forex is very profitable business for me & i can make living here.:peace:

rmizanur
2013-01-31, 12:25 PM
I think it is no boring, because forex is not stayed in one place, it is continuously developed. Yes, Forex is not boring at all. Forex is just like strategy game. Where you test your strategies. By testing strategies you earn money. i get alot of enjoyment from forex and also earn alot of profit from it.

pelotrader
2013-01-31, 12:46 PM
I do not think boring forex, forex is a challenging job in my opinion. forex is fun if it ends with a consistent profit and also good. forex it is sebuag art market and psychological war against ourselves. it's my opinion you may be pleased with it

pkd8915
2013-01-31, 12:47 PM
no i don't think that forex is boring .i love it because i am also a trader of it and my life also depend on it .so it is not boring for me

idreesmasoom
2013-01-31, 12:51 PM
No ya boring nahi hai ....
Agar ap isay boring smjhtay hai to ap is per kaam nahi kar saktay ....
Agar ap boring smjhtay hai to ap khud confus ho jaow gay our kaam nahi kar saktay ap....

naqvi5222
2013-01-31, 12:51 PM
no forex is not boring where u can get money how it is boring and we earn from it and it is all the time intersting for me and i,m enjoy by using it.

book123
2013-01-31, 12:58 PM
forex is a good currency business. of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when.good luck with your trading........................best of luck......................

forex01
2013-01-31, 12:59 PM
of course not, friend. forex trading is the most fun, because I can get the money easily. although it can also make me dizzy, if you have a loss. but, in general, forex trading is the way to success, although I do not know when. According to me, forex is an international business and it is the most popular business in the world. i feel very interest by doing this business. i never feel boring by doing this forex trading. by doing this business i can earn a lot of money for this reason it is not boring to me.

fxultra
2013-01-31, 01:00 PM
If you genuinely invest your time in learning what it takes to trade forex,it should not be boring to you,forex trading could be very interesting if you know what it takes to trade forex the most mistakes people make is that they do not invest adequate time in learning forex.

abubakar123
2013-01-31, 01:15 PM
i think forex is very interesting and some times i thought the peoples have a lot of interest in forex posting and a lot of other and also me.all the peoples are enjoy work with forex and i really want say thanks forex.