PDA

View Full Version : Forex Market basic Knowledge..

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

orchid
2013-01-16, 04:59 PM
Forex basic Knowledge

Currency Pair:

The market value of the shares of any rule is set to be the country's currency. For example, our market share is set at a share price.

The forex market or currency of any country's currency value is impossible. Dollars, Euro or may not have any value. For example: 1 for $ 73 to get the money. The dollar was only 0.70 euro or 0.93 Australian dollars 1 can be obtained. If such as the Japanese yen, then 1 dollar, you will receive 80 yen. So, what is the dollar value? Trade forex market in various countries of the people, the price of the dollar to buy?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

This is why trade the Forex market is the currency pair.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

For example, EUR / USD , a currency pair. There are currently 1 EUR / USD = 1.4434. This means that 1 Euro, you will receive 1.4434 dollars. Oh, I forgot, USD = United States Dollar or USD. Pulling, superseded by we called dollar.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Let's do it some more currency pair

1 AUD / USD = 1.0543, 1 Australian dollar means that you will receive 1.0543 U.S. dollar.
1 GBP / USD = 1.6422, which means that 1 pound of USD 1.64 will get you.
1 NZD / USD = 0.8177, with 0.8177 means that 1 U.S. dollar New Zealand Dollar.
1 USD / JPY = 80.29, which means that 1 dollar to 80. 9 will receive Japanese Yen.
1 EUR / JPY = 115.91, 115.91 Japanese yen means that you will receive 1 euro.

bogelfx
2013-01-16, 05:30 PM
yes .. it is the foundation we need to know, to know the basics of forex forex we will know more details, so we can easily understand and benefit well, a beginner should know the basics of forex trading forex before

orchid
2013-01-19, 02:56 PM
Now that he knows pair currency?

Brother, if I write a little circle? So that means you can insert, 1 EUR / USD = 1.4434 If the EUR / USD is in USD / EUR write, then you have a problem?

asiful02
2013-01-19, 03:02 PM
Yes .. This means that we have laid the foundation for a more fundamental understanding of Forex, we can easily understand and know the basic Forex beginner Forex trading before you get benefits

orchid
2013-01-19, 03:21 PM
Of course not. But remember, the first currency of the currency pair with how much you will receive in the next currency.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

1 EUR / USD = 1.4434. This means that 1 Euro, you will receive 1.4434 dollar.

Then, 1 USD / EUR 1 dollar with the directions on how to get Euro. The answer is, just the opposite, 1/1.4434 or 0.6928

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

thnks, but have needed good knowledge about forex currency pair and details, such as..

mouadmadridi
2013-01-19, 03:35 PM
I think the basic knowledge is very much important for understanding any business.Because by basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better.But you can get basic information by using demo account.Without basic knowledge you can do nothing in any business.

orchid
2013-01-19, 04:32 PM
OK, that's you know about it. I will try to understanding....it

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

There's a little test you, so you would not learn anything. North of the can, below this post. Be careful, do not answer, but stolen!

ahmad786
2013-01-20, 05:06 PM
i think Forex basic knowledge is very smoothly analysis the market movement. because every moment the market high and fall. gain to good knowledge for every pair, because if you decide the good moment able pair you make profit easily.

pelotrader
2013-01-20, 07:01 PM
Friends of good information. basic forex every person must also know.

better post another fellow comrades as additional forex.

thank you friend

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-21, 10:59 AM
by basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better.But you can get basic information by using demo account.Without basic knowledge you can do nothing .@>-

kalim iqbal
2013-01-22, 09:16 PM
Basic knowledge is essential for trading because you don't do any single moment if you don't have knowledge about it and in forex if some one don't have much knowledge then he will get a big loss in trading because he did not knows the strategies that how to trade profitable so if you want to start trading then you should be have knowledge about forex trading.

usmanraza
2013-01-23, 01:54 PM
u are right bascic knowledge ka forex ma hona bohat zarori ha iska bagar forex ma sucess nahi ho sakte ha basic
knowledge is so imortant achi earn karne ka laye experince aur knoweldge ha jis sa hum forex ma earn kar sakte
ha.

sparvez
2013-01-29, 03:13 PM
well I think,In forex basic knowledge is very important. demo account practice,technical analysis,fundamental analysis,sentimental analysis,how to open demo account and real acoount,how to open and close trade,money management these are basic knowledge.

rubel_dc
2013-01-29, 10:10 PM
For every important things there is a basic part .And for forex there is also some basic knowledge . You can make a good concept on this thing.And in my view the basic knowledge for forex is smoothly analysis the market movement.Because the market moves in its every movement it can rise alot in a second and fall in a second. One have to pay attention for every pair.

salman shafqat
2013-01-29, 11:22 PM
If you are a beginner in forex trading, this is the place to start. The following articles will help you gain an understanding of the forex market and how it works. Unlike the stock market where investors have thousands of stocks to choose from, in the currency market, you only need to follow eight major economies and then determine which will provide the best undervalued or overvalued opportunities. These eight countries make up the majority of trade in the currency market United States,Eurozone (the ones to watch are Germany, France, Italy and Spain) Japan,United Kingdom,Switzerland ,Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

undefinied
2013-01-29, 11:56 PM
yes, we must know that foundation. but we must earn basic skill to be a good trader.

ghfx
2013-01-30, 03:48 AM
Forex basic Knowledge

Currency Pair:

The market value of the shares of any rule is set to be the country's currency. For example, our market share is set at a share price.

The forex market or currency of any country's currency value is impossible. Dollars, Euro or may not have any value. For example: 1 for $ 73 to get the money. The dollar was only 0.70 euro or 0.93 Australian dollars 1 can be obtained. If such as the Japanese yen, then 1 dollar, you will receive 80 yen. So, what is the dollar value? Trade forex market in various countries of the people, the price of the dollar to buy?

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

This is why trade the Forex market is the currency pair.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

For example, EUR / USD , a currency pair. There are currently 1 EUR / USD = 1.4434. This means that 1 Euro, you will receive 1.4434 dollars. Oh, I forgot, USD = United States Dollar or USD. Pulling, superseded by we called dollar.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

Let's do it some more currency pair

1 AUD / USD = 1.0543, 1 Australian dollar means that you will receive 1.0543 U.S. dollar.
1 GBP / USD = 1.6422, which means that 1 pound of USD 1.64 will get you.
1 NZD / USD = 0.8177, with 0.8177 means that 1 U.S. dollar New Zealand Dollar.
1 USD / JPY = 80.29, which means that 1 dollar to 80. 9 will receive Japanese Yen.
1 EUR / JPY = 115.91, 115.91 Japanese yen means that you will receive 1 euro.

hi everybody,

I thank my friend for this article and these details are very utils for a beginner like me.

good luck.

alexan
2013-01-30, 04:51 AM
Basic knowledge is essential for trading because you don't do any single moment if you don't have knowledge about it and in forex if some one don't have much knowledge then he will get a big loss in trading because he did not knows the strategies that how to trade profitable so if you want to start trading then you should be have knowledge about forex trading.
Next step is analize,so it must be full concentration is basic requirement of every business. if we are not giving full concentration to business then we will be loss lot of profit. So similar case is in Forex trading market. It require full concentration

xomes
2013-01-30, 04:59 AM
Knowledge is important and for you always active work in forex ,you will in success in forex trade business.you work honestly.atfirst you know about in forex then work in forex business...

Md. moshin(opu)
2013-01-30, 10:49 AM
I think it is very much a basic knowledge of the fundamental knowledge, you can earn good your skills are important for an understanding of business.Because better.But account.Without basic knowledge of using the demo you have a business that you can do anything you can not get the basic information.

Discordance
2013-01-30, 01:07 PM
yeah i knew it but how to earn performly ,so i can buy something nice out there,i think many of trader are doesnt have enough knowledge to trade in forex market so they blowing their account there

banglades
2013-01-30, 01:36 PM
Yes very nice post bro. I think your post will be helpfull for the newbie. So in my opnion the basic of forex is the forex is place of doing currency trading. We can buy or sell currency pair form the forex. And there are somebrokerage which will help you for doing investing. So it is a great place of earning

sheeba
2013-01-30, 04:00 PM
it looks bit technical but will try to understand it properly. for trading here well defined forex markit basic knowledge is necessory. if we concentarate on that will follow all rules will effective.

runu
2013-01-30, 05:02 PM
yes .. it is the foot we need to mate, to screw the principle of forex forex we testament know many information, so we can easily interpret and help advisable, a father should bang the bedrock of forex trading forex before

pisses[69]
2013-01-30, 05:10 PM
I think it is very much a basic knowledge of the fundamental knowledge, you can earn good your skills are important for an understanding of business.Because better.But account.Without basic knowledge of using the demo you have a business that you can do anything you can not get the basic information.
Yes basic knowledge is the most important before trade, this will help you with a lot of things. you might even be totally lost. these are some good system that the forex treading system is offering us with.

vijaymunshi
2013-01-30, 05:32 PM
Thanks for explaining the basic found in very simple manner. explanation provided by u is very helpful and able to understand very easily

rmizanur
2013-01-30, 06:21 PM
There is no alternative about basic knowledge to success in forex.Forex is so danger without knowledge.Practice activities such as managing and transaction ability. Any mistakes you make will not result in actual loss, and you will gain experience.The actions and tecniques you learn are useful in real life.

joker7diaa
2013-01-30, 08:02 PM
Knowledge is the secret of success, proper knowledge about forex market would direct you a lot of way towards success , so having fundamental ideas about forex trading is important, the pillar of forex trading success .

malikzohaib
2013-01-30, 08:45 PM
mujhay lagta hai kay forex bunyadi ilm ko bhut achi tarha say tejrba market hai kyun kay her luhmay market up our down hoti rhati hai

chand1
2013-01-30, 09:23 PM
Forex market aik international market hay is main sell or buy ki trade lagi jathi hay jab kaisi currency ka rate up ho tho sell laga dethy hain agar low ho tho buy lagthy hain.

husnaindfx
2013-01-30, 10:43 PM
I think it is a very useful thread author discussed an useful information here i would like to add something so that this become more helpful for new traders you have to know candle stick analysis and this the most useful part of technical analysis if possible try to learn ISHIMOKU and mix both of these.

banglades
2013-01-31, 05:43 PM
Yes the forex market is the basic of knowledage. In here if you have no idea about the forex then will not able to earn form here. So i will suggest you for learning the forex properly then earn form here. Or it will be very risky for you

naqvi5222
2013-01-31, 11:06 PM
yes u are true and we learn from the forex and learn from the demo account and day by day we can learn a lot from it and with the learning earing is better.

fahim
2013-01-31, 11:53 PM
How Do Big Banks Trade The Forex Market: And like all new technologies they evolve with time. Now you may be thinking about the risk aversion ability of this forex robot. Easy Forex is another online forex site that has main offices around the world to help you ..

wabas
2013-04-23, 05:49 PM
yes forex ka barye ma basic knowledge to her ek ko hona chayea forex kaya ha is ko kase karte ha ja sub to pata hona chayea forex ka basic knowledge bohat important ha

OK3
2013-04-24, 07:40 AM
yes dear ap nay bohat achi post ki hay or basic bohat zarori hay kamyab trader bannay kay liya forex ak riski business hay or agar proper knowledge na ho ga to kawyab nahi ho saktay or bhai jan ap ki post say bohat kuch seeknay ko mila hay

sakibmiakob
2013-04-24, 11:15 AM
yep my spouse and i recognized the idea nevertheless tips on how to gain performly, i really can get a thing wonderful around, i do think most of speculator are generally doesnt have sufficient know-how for you to buy and sell throughout fx in order that they wasting his or her bill generally there.

Faisalmian
2013-04-24, 11:25 AM
forex market basic knowledge for all parson.every one to learn this knowledge .and then trading.and then earn easy money.forex market basic knowledge sa he hum much more profit earn kar skty han....

faizah
2013-04-24, 11:50 AM
well I think, In forex primary information is very important. trial consideration practice, technical research, fundamental research, sentimental research, how to start trial consideration and real acoount, how to make business, money management these are primary information.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-24, 12:00 PM
yes , because it is depends upon knowlrdge only a well-educated trader can trades carefullt and get profit if he will be well-educated so firat we should get knowledge about forex business and then earn money from forex trading business .

jasiminbd
2013-04-24, 12:44 PM
Requires knowledge of Forex trading to begin mandatory foreign exchange deal to avoid every single moment without basic knowledge and the knowledge of it, can be a him one more knowledge gain huge losses in trading for him know how strategic profitability trades following transactions.

muna1982
2013-04-24, 12:59 PM
the new trader need to know about the Forex market to become good trader. so for newbie it is very good to spend a while to study this. it is not necessary to read every thing from forum but from out side materials also. with out good knowledge Forex trading is not possible. when you get well informed then also it is hard to trade well due to uncertainty.

lagi01
2013-04-24, 01:37 PM
without a doubt.. is it doesn't footing we should learn, to recognise basic fundamentals connected with fx fx most of us will probably uncover more specifics, and so we can easily simply fully grasp in addition to help very well, some sort of starter should know basic fundamentals connected with fx trading fx previous to.

ramsha aliza
2013-04-24, 03:05 PM
it is the establishment we need to know, to know the nuts and bolts of forex we will know more parts, so we can effortlessly grasp and profit well, a tenderfoot may as well know the essentials of forex trading forex heretofore

sultan2
2013-04-24, 03:24 PM
Forex basics knowledge bht zarori hai Forex trading ka liya. ourv aj kal tu bhot sre forum agye hai jahan sa ap Forex ko easily sa smajh sakta hai mujhe basics knowledge jo sab achi mili hai wo forum ka throw hai kiyo ka forum pa har type ka member hota hai our wo Forex sa relate kafi question ko discuss karta jis ka throw waki humi bht sa basics knowledge ko samjhna mai asani ho jate hai,

asif786
2013-04-24, 06:16 PM
These information are very well and the basic knowledge of Forex trading you must know. If have no basic information about Forex trading then can not able to do trade properly.So First you have to complete knowledge about Forex trading and then try to use real trading account. So knowledge is the power of any business.

jancaree3
2013-04-24, 11:00 PM
I think the primary details is very much essential for knowing any company.Because by primary details you can generate good make your abilities better.But you can get primary details by using trial consideration.

cicgojra
2013-04-25, 02:07 AM
As basic learning keeping much importance to understand the this forex business sothat you can earn well with this tool. so make your skill well before start forex.some sources like forum participations,theory learning from ebooks.as without that in forex business there is not possible to earn profit as soon.

husnaindfx
2013-04-26, 11:06 AM
In Forex trading there will be some foundation knowledge each and every trader should have knowledge about that, some traders do not know about currency correlation of Forex trading and some traders do not know the use of Fibonacci lines i think they need to know all of these ideas properly.

jatayufx
2013-04-26, 11:58 AM
Requires knowledge of Forex trading to begin mandatory foreign exchange deal to avoid every single moment without basic knowledge and the knowledge of it, can be a him one more knowledge gain huge losses in trading for him know how strategic profitability trades following transactions.

learning trading is very usefull and get safety in trading market in order to open a position corresponding trend because it's easier to see the trend look at the movement by choosing a small time to identify the movement market

umerjee
2013-04-26, 12:33 PM
mere kheyal main jo forex trading main basic knowledge hai wo hamare leye bohot hi zeyada importent hai.ager ap ko forex trading ke bare main achi knowledge hasil ho gi to ap ke ander achi skills peda hoin gin or ap ko forex main kam kerne ka acha experience b hasil ho jaye ga jis se ap ki tarding bohot strong ho jaye gi or ap ko good earning hasil hoin gin......

shafqatirshad
2013-04-26, 04:58 PM
yes it is very important for all the peoples to know about the basics of trading then start work. it is the best way of all traders to doing their work then they become success full.

aj98001
2013-04-26, 05:05 PM
Jee han forex ki trading main ap ko trading kerney sey pehly ap ko forex market key basic information yani forex main marke k basic knowledge ko hasil kerna pery ga, or ap ko forex ka basic knowledge siraf froex key demo account sey hasil hoga jis main ap bohat acha trading kerney k moqay milain gay or demo account per practice ker key pir real account main trading kerain gay to ap ko forex main kabi b loss nhi hoga....

fxultra
2013-04-26, 05:20 PM
The basic knowledge that is needed in other to be a forex trader can be acquired without any cost because brokers do provide demo accounts for us thereby giving us an oppurtunity to learn forex trading without much risks.the basics lie upon knowing what it takes to buy or sell.

rijve27
2013-04-26, 05:43 PM
Forex is very good business and it is a good opportunity for all to do this business to do this business you have to first open a demo account to learn the Forex market and then you have to know the market how to trade and earn money .

saeed275
2013-04-26, 06:26 PM
agra app k pas knowledge hai to wo app k lia bohat faida man hai qu k ap apny knowledge se apni trade boaht achy tariky se kar skty ho or app ko is me ziada nuksan nai hoga

muftie dias
2013-04-26, 06:29 PM
we have to get knowldge and doing practices and use of experence with a demo account. I think it is a way to minimize the risk of losing your money.

m16kamran
2013-04-27, 11:58 AM
many traders , do not pau attention on forex basic concepts . they do not learn about meta trader softwares. they do not know to analyses the market trend. all this can be done easily by doing good practice on demo account under the guidance of good and pofessional traders.

zahid farooqi
2013-04-27, 11:58 AM
Of course not. But remember, the first currency of the currency pair with how much you will receive in the next currency.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Then, 1 USD / EUR 1 dollar with the directions on how to get Euro. The answer is, just the opposite, 1/1.4434 or 0.6928

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

thnks, but have needed good knowledge about forex currency pair and details, such as..

sohail143
2013-04-27, 12:05 PM
Forex Market basic Knowledge.
forex trade business mn hamen sab sy phaily yeh pata hona chahye ky Forex Market mn business kis tarah karna hy,,forex trade business mn expereince bhe zarore hy,,,,,,,,

lisan
2013-04-27, 12:06 PM
I have come to that Forex has its own advantage like knowing more about cit and being good in concentration. Forex allows us to make very nice profits with in shorter period than any other online business.

kiron101
2013-04-27, 12:07 PM
If one person need basic knowledge Forex market then he can try to search online. It is best way for details know about any business or job. I like forex so much.

adnanbutt1001
2013-04-27, 12:51 PM
your post is very informative because yeh woh cheez hai jo forex ko seeknay kay liay bhot zarrori hai iss kay ilawa aur bhot si assi strategy hein jin ko aap apna kar apni trading ko bhot behtar bana saktay hein.

badla
2013-04-28, 01:28 PM
I have come to that Forex has its own advantage like knowing more about cit and being good in

---------- Post added 04-28-2013 at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-27-2013 at 11:41 PM ----------

ike knowing more about cit and being good in concentration. Forex allows us to make very nice profits with in shorter period

fulltry
2013-04-28, 02:52 PM
forex k baray may basic rules janna k liye ap sud say pehlay aik demo account start kar saktay or kisi broker expert advisor say contact kar saktay hy

robin011
2013-04-28, 03:36 PM
I think it is very important to understand the basics of business to success in forex because the basic information, you can get a good omen in the best. but you get the basic information about using a demo-account, you can do nothing without the basic knowledge of business.

hamza4916
2013-04-28, 06:29 PM
the basic knowledge of forex market is the knowledge of technical analysis too.The premise of technical analysis is that all current market information is already reflected in the price movement. By studying historical price movements, investors can make informed trading decisions.

haryadi88
2013-04-28, 08:02 PM
the basic knowledge of forex market is the knowledge of technical analysis too.The premise of technical analysis is that all current market information is already reflected in the price movement. By studying historical price movements, investors can make informed trading decisions.

I am agree with you. learning technical analysis is the best way to make profits in forex trading. I am always using technical analysis to reading market trend and its very usefull

cmdabduljalil
2013-04-29, 06:06 AM
You are a beginner forex trading, you start following article will help you understand the forex market place and how it works. You have thousands of stock in the stock market, you can choose, you decide to follow the eight major economies in the currency market, investors will provide the opportunity for the most undervalued or overvalued course. The eight countries (see Germany, France, Italy, Spain), Japan, the United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand trade currency markets in the United States, euro zone are the majority.

teazer
2013-04-29, 06:13 AM
offcourse basic knowledge is very important before starting trading and handle this largest bussiness. first work on demo account. always stay calm and never put pressure on yourself. be confident with sharp mind. and avoid the greediness.

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-01, 10:59 PM
g han. i m also agree that experience and skills r v v important in almost every field. forex me experince k leye demo account best platt form he.

hiqbaleee
2013-05-01, 11:03 PM
your post is right friend, Forex business is very difficult business if we have no idea about the market. It's not only profitable business but also high risky business. So basic knowledge is need for every trader for trading. Every new trader should learn your strategy .

hamza4916
2013-05-02, 03:09 AM
I think the basics knowledge of forex market are :the nature and the principle of the exchange in forex market,technical analysis basics,fundamental analysis and a good planning and emotion control with the right attitude and psychlogy and remember thet : Practice + Patience + Persistent=profit.

jatayufx
2013-05-02, 04:43 AM
your post is right friend, Forex business is very difficult business if we have no idea about the market. It's not only profitable business but also high risky business. So basic knowledge is need for every trader for trading. Every new trader should learn your strategy .

must analysis trends and capable of trading must be careful with market changes and changes in trading systems and market analysis correctly and calculated risk and marin will make trade safety and make trade get better system

moha remili
2013-05-12, 08:32 PM
Yes the forex market is the basic of knowledage. In here if you have no idea about the forex then will not able to earn form here. So i will suggest you for learning the forex properly then earn form here. Or it will be very risky for you :)

andriarto
2013-05-14, 06:43 PM
I think that's very good, in my opinion forex business more inclined to analyze and never rely on feelings, it would be detrimental to our own. because forex I think we have to analyze from a variety of sources

kamal35
2013-05-14, 07:20 PM
Of course, one of the friends who, in my opinion, the level of knowledge is easy Forex market movement. More than anything else, but the collapse of the market. If you choose to be the second best revenue has grown.

zam
2013-05-14, 09:08 PM
To improving our knowledge about forex market, we can learning from ebook and this forum. Beside that, many expert want to share their experience to improving our knowledge about forex trading to make profits

utami
2013-05-14, 10:20 PM
In the process, investments forex (foreign exchange) or indeed forex investment trading activities of foreign currencies. But in practice we have benefited from fluctuations in the currency aka the currency itself. I put a thick at the word 'value' because that is the reality. Current fluctuations (ups and downs) indigo particular currency, it is used to earn profits by forex traders.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-14, 11:15 PM
forex markete ka basic knowledge hasill karna bohaat hi ashi baat hy app k pass jitna ziada markete k bary men knowledge ho ga app utna hi asha earn kar sako gy is liey markete k bary men knowledge hona ye base hy.

mony
2013-05-16, 12:15 AM
I am learning still now about forex. i have learn more from your topic. i has been very nice . i think basic knowledge is most important for all think. forex do not out of this main rules. so every new boys should know basic knowledge.

vodo
2013-05-17, 09:30 AM
There isn't any substitute in relation to basic know-how for you to achievements within forex. Foreign exchange is really risk without having know-how. Training actions including taking care of in addition to exchange power. Any blunders anyone help make is not going to cause real decline, and you will obtain experience. What in addition to tecniques anyone understand are of help within real world.

eskapn
2013-06-11, 04:16 PM
Yes, it is that we need to understand, Muse to add understanding to see |}. Data, so we need to know about the benefits that you can easily understand forex forex forex trading Forex for beginners the basics you need to know before you create an e-commerce

hajiabbas
2013-06-11, 04:25 PM
yes jab tk hum ko forex business ke market kay bara may nahi information nahi ho ge tb tk hum forex business may business pr work nahi kr sakte es liye hum ko forex business ke market sab say zaida information honi chaiye

siful001
2013-06-11, 05:33 PM
I believe the fundamental understanding is extremely a lot essential for knowing any kind of company. Simply because through fundamental understanding you can generate great help to make your own abilities much better. However you will get fundamental info by utilizing demonstration accounts. Without having fundamental understanding that you can do absolutely nothing in a company.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Which means that we now have set the building blocks for any much more basic knowledge of Foreign exchange, we are able to very easily realize as well as understand the fundamental Foreign exchange newbie Forex currency trading before you decide to obtain advantages.

zikum
2013-06-11, 05:34 PM
Yes, it was based on a lot of information we are trading, so we only need to understand and assume that the host is inspiration and benefits, as well as for beginners in forex forex trading before knowing the basics of Forex.

samrat1
2013-06-11, 05:37 PM
I believe the fundamental understandin gis extremely a lot essential for knowing anykind of company. Simply because through fundamental understanding you can make great help omake your own abilities much better. However you will get fundamental info by utilizing trial accounts. Without having fundamental understanding that you cando absolutely nothing in different company.

frankl
2013-06-11, 05:49 PM
I think the incredible bias, market movements and even every time they meet with the analysis of the Forex market. Smart l along. If you generate profit and just try to position in select the time interval.

setiawanedi
2013-06-11, 06:26 PM
thank you for the information you friend me greatly helped granting of the knowledge of the currency pairs that I need in terms of adding to my knowledge in forex trading. therefore me as a beginner trader is very proud of the master who always gives additional knowledge for me.

Ghalib
2013-06-14, 04:37 PM
Thanks to post the thread. For every thing basic necessary, if the basic is strong then all the thing will stronge. Similary if we know the basic knowlege of forex then must be we will get good profit.

ayan.123
2013-06-14, 04:41 PM
kisi bhi business ko start kerny k liye uski basic knowledge bht zaroori hoti hai. us k bgair ap ap kuch nhi kr sakty. demo account is very best to get basic knowledge

Discordance
2013-06-14, 10:14 PM
the basic knowledge in the market is price would be unpredictable in every condition so i think you need to trade in low spread broker only and you are maintaining the chart while news release it is really to do

haryadi88
2013-06-14, 10:32 PM
My basic knowledge in forex trading is understanding about techical analysis. I am prefer learning technical using candlestik pattern because its more easy to read market trend

suzonind3
2013-06-14, 10:40 PM
Close friends regarding excellent details.simple forex trading everybody must realize.far better submit one more many other comrades since further forex trading.

Dawood
2013-06-15, 12:13 AM
Befor starting forex trading we should have basic knowledge of forex trading. We should learn all techniques and skills of forex. We should open a demo acount and start trading in it. We should know the proper use of forex tools like take profit and stop loss. We should choose a best pair of currencies like Euro/UsDollar.

dalowal152
2013-06-15, 06:12 AM
I find that your post is right friend, Forex business is very difficult as a business if we have no idea about the markets. It's not only profitable business but also high risky business. So basic knowledge is need for every trader for trading. Every new trader should learn your strategyies !!

muna1982
2013-06-15, 06:59 AM
Close friends regarding excellent details.simple forex trading everybody must realize.far better submit one more many other comrades since further forex trading.

it is a great way to learn forex if a close friend have the idea of forex trading. he can teach us every thing related to trading and the opportunity and danger too. one can learn from him what he needs and if done any mistake then can get its right solution. we can share the trading method of the friend to make profit from forex.

hamadraza
2013-06-16, 09:18 PM
you can gain basic knowledge by study of indian forem .com and insta forex .com here is lots of knowledge that make you understadnd how to work in forex trading account.

firoz420
2013-06-16, 09:22 PM
Yes i think forex basic knowledge is very smoothly analysis the market movement. because every moment he market high and fall. gain to good knowledge for every pair, because if you decide the good moment able pair you make profit easily.

nkdaowa
2013-06-16, 09:53 PM
Certainly that the basics knowledge of forex market are :the nature and the principle of the exchanged in the forex markets,as technical analysis basics,fundamentals as an analysis and a great as a planning and emotion control with the right attitude and psychlogy and remember thet : Practice + Patience + Persistent=profites !!

hemavallika
2013-06-16, 11:15 PM
basic thing in the forex is

about the currency pairs and how to open the order and how to close and put the pending order ...

this thing is need for the beggin ...

Discordance
2013-06-17, 02:08 AM
the basic thing about forex market is unpredictable movement in 1 minte time frame but you can determine in high time frame in h4 or daily chart it is really much easier than the 1 minute time frame

salman14
2013-06-17, 02:33 AM
yes this is necessary too do trading in a better way and to earn money in a simple way. you just have to learn about all the necessary information and knowledge about the basis of trading so that you can do trading in a quite simple manner and can earn money in your part time or full time as you take it simple.

princeua
2013-06-17, 02:35 AM
This is a beautiful explanation of the calculation of the price value of other currencies interview I did not know this information before that actually continue in this forum is and continue to experience growth in the tiger trade is skilled and experienced at one time.

ee1234w
2013-06-26, 11:36 PM
Yes .. This suggests that we've arranged the inspiration for an additional basic understanding of Forex, we will simply perceive and grasp the fundamental Forex beginner Forex Mercantilism before you get advantages

konyeng
2013-06-27, 02:07 AM
it is very important to know the basic knowledge about forex market because i think this bussines is easy if you can utilize this as simple as problem but i think it is need luck of toop to win in every race

babar butt
2013-06-27, 02:07 AM
when you are work in this platform so you are good learn in this platform best take knowledge in it and then work in this platform so you are good earn in this platform and good earn in it

harami
2013-06-27, 04:09 PM
I have a very basic information analysis of the Forex market movement without any problems. Due to the high market and every moment. Information about each combination, according to the wise, if you want to combine a lot of time to just profit.

rajasingh
2013-06-27, 04:41 PM
The very much important for understanding any business, Because by basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better. But you can get basic information by using demo account. To basic knowledge you can do nothing in any business. so you would not learn anything.

arjina001
2013-06-27, 04:53 PM
I think forex basic knowledge is very smoothly analysis the forex market movement. because every moment the market high and fall. gain to good knowledge for every pair, because if you decide the good moment able pair you make profit easily.

rajasingh
2013-06-27, 06:23 PM
To important for under standing any business. To basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better but you get basic information by using demo account to basic knowledge you can do nothing in any business. i have need good knowledge about forex currency pair and details such as This means that 1 euro you will receive 1 dollar and the take the profit of work.

waqas1
2013-06-27, 06:29 PM
forex ka basic knowledge bohat aham hain forex ka knowledge her trader ka pata hona chaye basic knowledge agar hum forex ka kisi expert trade sa laye to wo is ka barye main hum kafi mafeed knowledge da sakta hain

moynasawada
2013-06-27, 08:13 PM
Certainly that the basics knowledge of forex market are :the nature and the principle of the exchanged in the forex markets,technicals as an analysis basics,fundamental analysis and a good planning and emotion control with the right attitude and psychlogy and remember thet : Practice + Patience + Persistent=profitible really !!

potarl
2013-06-28, 02:24 AM
Forex trading can be very easy to believe that the knowledge of industrial evolution in market research. All due to the fact that it is too big for the industry and the market, as well as the dryer. Chickenpox is everything, a very good experience, making it easier for two people to a great income in another, if you choose.

hamidtahir1
2013-07-14, 03:15 PM
knowledge is great power of success in the forex market. if traders learned and get experienced sure that he get success in Forex trading because knowledge and experience is very important in forex.

samrat121
2013-07-14, 03:22 PM
Buddies associated with great info. fundamental foreign exchange everyone should also understand.

much better publish an additional other comrades because extra forwign exchange.

thanks buddy.

md helal
2013-07-14, 03:44 PM
I have a basic knowledge of Forex Market Analysis is a very smooth movement. The Rise and Fall of the market at the moment. Each pair to achieve a better understanding, because you can easily gain a good moment to love.

nterbol1
2013-07-15, 08:07 PM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation.i think Forex basic knowledge is very smoothly analysis the market movement. because every moment the market high and fall.

Njang
2013-07-15, 08:11 PM
In addition to having basic skills in playing forex, a trader must also have a basic knowledge related to forex. Knowing makes people more open minded. People who go through life without any knowledge of it is going to get lost. So also in forex transactions, a trader must know some basic things related to the smoothness of forex trading.

oshim
2013-07-15, 08:13 PM
yes i know it but to earns performly. so i can buy some thing nice out there. i thinks many of traders are does not have enough knowledge to trades in forex markets.

luvestruck7
2013-07-15, 08:42 PM
when ever we place buy order means we are buying the first currency in the pair.
Suppose we are trading with EUR/USD pair and placed a buy order means . We bought Euro against USD.
When euro price will go up we make money.

kashif kamboh
2013-07-15, 09:07 PM
mery khayal sy market basic key bary main jana buhat zrori hay kun kay jab tak app market key ups and downs ko nai samj sakain gay tu ap market mai inn nai hon sakain gay or ager app market mai enter ho ker trade start bhe ker dyty hain tu app ko profit kam or lost zyadan ho ga iss liye sab sy pehlay app market key basics ko samjna chahye

dawajazzar
2013-07-15, 09:08 PM
Certainly that Requires knowledge of Forex trading to begin mandatory foreign exchange deal to be avoided as every single moment without basic knowledge and the knowledges of it, can be a him one more knowledge gain huge losses in trading for him know how strategic profitability trades following transactions !!

naim10
2013-07-15, 09:10 PM
if necessary, also to act in a better way and make money easily. just learning about all of the information and knowledge based on negotiation so that you can manage in a rather simple and can make money from your part-time or full-time takes simple.

faisal98
2013-07-15, 09:13 PM
very important information. is se newbie k knOwledge mai forex k bry mai kafi azadna ho ga. . nd i thnk har tradr ko forex ki basic informtion honi chahye ta k wo acha earn kar sake .

dawajazzar
2013-07-15, 09:34 PM
I find that it looks bit technical but will try to understand it properly. for trading here well defined forex markited as a basic knowledges is necessory. if we concentarated on that will followed all therules will effectives !!!

ammd
2013-07-15, 09:53 PM
forex market is a largest market.Absolutely..it does not take fascia foundation amazing discover, to recognize methods from fofeig currency trading foreign currency trading we tend to definitely will understand data, which means we're able to comfortably appreciate not to mention reap some benefits most certainly, some student should know methods from forex trade foreign currency trading previously.do hard work and earn money.

sodawhite
2013-07-15, 10:02 PM
oundation we need to know to know the basics of forex we will know more datails so we can easily understand and benefit well a beginnter should should know the basiscs of forex trading forex before

qaiserali
2013-07-16, 07:24 PM
Its too important we need to learn basics forex business because without basics we no make a good trade and e dont understand forex and we lose in forex every time we trade so first need to know its basics.

ali.khan
2013-07-16, 08:13 PM
Sure which means that we have put the foundation for far more fundamental understanding of forex we can easily understand and know the basic forex beginner forex trading before you obtain benefits.

fxcurse
2013-07-16, 08:56 PM
learn useful trading system. we will be more independent if it finds a suitable trading system with our style, and of course we only stayed develop to maximize our profit

dawajazzar
2013-07-16, 09:11 PM
I find that knowledges is so greaters as a powered of the success in the forex market. if traders learned and getted as an experienced sure that he get successfuly in Forex trading because knowledge and experience is very important in forex markets really !!

elite
2013-07-16, 09:53 PM
Yeah i think so because our achievement here is based on this knowledge. for our working must be based in basic knowledge. we must be learning to compelet this thing.

m99.umair
2013-07-17, 12:02 AM
Basic knowledge about forex is very important because due to lack of knowledge you can't understand this buisness so experience and knowledge is needed in this buisness.Basically by basic knowledge you learn the basis of forex trading and buisness.Therefore basic knowledge is must in every buisness so as in forex market because market goes up and down if your not having any knowledge you will go in loss.

samirstar
2013-07-17, 09:55 AM
yeah i knew it but how to earn performly ,so i can buy
something nice out there,i think many of trader are
doesnt have enough knowledge to trade in forex market
so they blowing their account there...

rsricu
2013-07-17, 01:42 PM
Forex is one of a number of businesses, my reading in a wide range of companies, physical labor is important, but the mind is a smaller amount. I think it is the foundation we need to know, to know the basics of Forex we will know more details, so we can easily understand and benefit well, a beginner should know the basics of Forex trading.

rtijel
2013-07-17, 02:51 PM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think the basic thing about Forex market is unpredictable movement in 5 minute time frame but you can determine in high time frame or daily chart it is really much easier than the 5 minute time frame.

ziage
2013-07-17, 03:44 PM
ma jo app ki iss post ke jwab me kehna chaho ga wo to yei bat ha ke iss forex trade ma ap ko basic jo chez sekhni ha wo rulz ang regulation ha.jin ko follow kerna bohat hi zarori ha iss forex trade ma.ma to isi ko basic knowladge samjhta ho.

Anirban
2013-07-17, 03:55 PM
Actually ... Which means that we installed basis additional basic knowledge about Forex, we can only fully understand and learn the basics of Forex trading Forex Starter before gaining advantage.

zain.ali
2013-07-19, 11:27 AM
for online trading in forex market we should get basic knowledge about forex its working and its terminologies and strategies.

mirzamouj
2013-07-19, 12:25 PM
in forex basic knowledge is very essentional for a newbie,it increase the knowledge and experience of trader,we can learn basic information about trading,these informations are very important and useful for a trader,through these basic information a trader can get success.

rexnet007
2013-07-19, 12:29 PM
Forex market is a best online market in the world.Forex is a more profitable business in the world.Forex gives us many money for our trading.forex help us to our change our poor life.

Sonakshi
2013-07-19, 02:31 PM
Forex is a business which deals with currency. Usually currencies are traded in pairs. For example AUD / USD . here AuD is the Australian dollar agains USD ( united state dollar ). Here in this example AUD is the base currency and USD . This base currency is very important as it decides wheter to buy this currency or sell this currency . In this example if we believe Australia's economy is about to go down we must sell this currency pair.

dldakwad
2013-07-19, 02:43 PM
I find that Requires knowledge of Forex trading to begin mandatory foreign exchange deal to avoided as every single moment without basic knowledges and the knowledges of it, can be a him one more knowledge gain huge losses in trading for him know how strategic profitability trades as a following transactions really !!

Saadhna
2013-07-19, 03:33 PM
Through a simple concept, you can perform these skills very well deserve much better. But you can easily find the information by using the TRYOUT. This can be made from the simple view that nothing.

kuku9088
2013-07-19, 06:48 PM
If you are joining Forex trading then you should have to learn the basic and proper knowledge and information to know the basic nature and behavior of Forex trading. There are many terms those a trader should learn e.g. Pairs of currencies, elements, stop loss, take profit, stop loss, execution, putting a trade, scalping etc. These basics one should learn before coming to this plate form.

ddakowal
2013-07-19, 07:21 PM
I see that the forex markets is a largest market.Absolutely..it does not take fascia foundation amazing discover, to recognize methods from fofeig currency trading foreign currency trading we tend to definitely will understand data, which as a means we're able to be so comfortably appreciate not to mention reap some benefits as a most certainly, some student should know methods from forex trade foreign currency trading previously really !!!

AKHTARCH
2013-07-19, 07:36 PM
actually forex market is such a type of business in which the person known as investor invests his money by purchasing the different types of lots in the concept of a huge margin , this margin depends upon the the lot purchased and this margin depends upon the world market .

theimsf1
2013-07-19, 09:43 PM
I think Forex is the basic knowledge is very much important for understanding any business.It is the most popular side for new generation,without any basic knowledge forex traders join this side & earn money

jeetnrimi
2013-07-21, 01:23 PM
Forex ki basic knowledge hona har ek traders ke liye bahut important hai chahe wo demo par practice trade karte ho ya phir real account me, bina basic knowledge ke hum bhale hi kuch trade me profit earn kar le magar hamesha nahi, isliye forex ko learn karne ke baad hi trade karna chahiye.

razia86
2013-07-21, 01:34 PM
yeah i think it is the foundation we need to know, to know the basics of forex forex we will know more details and we can easily understand and benefit well, a beginner should know the basics of forex trading market and by basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better...

knuckle
2013-07-21, 02:27 PM
Basic knowledge about forex trading is very important to us for a trader, especially for a beginner should really be noted that the basic knowledge required to know before entering into the real forex market, forex without basic knowledge then we will be susceptible to losses in each trade.

kashif kamboh
2013-07-21, 02:51 PM
ye buhat ache information hay or her aik trader jo k indian forex pe trade ker rha hay ya kerna chah rha hay un sab k liye zrori hay k wo forex basics ko ache tarahn sy jan lay samaj lay taa key wo forex trading market mai apnay app ko manwa saky or future mai aik acha trader sabat ho sakay mai app ko apreciate kerta hon k app nay itni ache information hum sab key sath share ki thanks

buzinesslinksisb
2013-07-22, 12:41 PM
i think basic knowledge about he forex is learning and practice, and then control on the greed and emotions, if we take these things then we can't hit by the forex trading,firstly we should to make up our mind for the forex trading which are the important for a trader..

tuhin009
2013-07-22, 12:52 PM
Currency trading can be so danger with out understanding. Practice things to do like managing as well as exchange ability. Just about any faults an individual make will never cause actual reduction, and you'll attain encounter. Those things as well as tactics an individual understand are helpful throughout actual.

mesh123
2013-07-31, 02:57 PM
forex ma trade krty huy hum ko is k bsic ko mind ma rkhna hota ha jin ma sy learning k bad knowledge ko buhat hi zyada importance di jati h jo trade ma sb sy aham ha

waheed897
2013-08-01, 12:44 PM
yes its a business of currency changing with currency. who have the all information about the currency of every country he do better for his trading. its just like a money exchange but here we buy currency and sale it for the profit.

Rabia
2013-08-01, 03:41 PM
One needs to be interested in this business only then he would seek info about it and try to practice as much as you can on demo account. One should be well aware of stop loss , take profit, pips and market trends, news etc. to get familiar with this and start it with confidence

amjed
2013-08-01, 10:16 PM
Only good information thank you for your review to us, O all junior learn the basics for Forex is the way to success really good currency must be studied before you start trading
We have to learn is the best way to gain experience and make a profit good Vangtt that we achieve this commission is a great benefit to us

shahidul
2013-08-01, 10:20 PM
Easy Forex provides you with the basic information, knowledge, tools and training in order to start your online FOREX trading.How to learn forex Trading, Understand basic knowledge about Forex Market before entering Trading.I'm interested in becoming a successful Forex trader, could someone ... with use of some technical indicators plus some market knowledge but i'm sure ... Go to ******** and learn the basics....then all the core strategies (ma, ...

hassan70715
2013-08-02, 12:46 AM
forex ka business start karnay say pehlay ap ko basic knowledge ka complete pata hona zarori hay is k baghair ap ka market main survive karna mushkil hay. ap ko chahiya k pehlay demo account per work karain. is say ap ko market main mojood rates or currency etc ka pata chalta hay.

themasters
2013-08-02, 04:03 AM
you have to learn the basics of the forex market coz as you know that you will need them a lot in your career as forex trader

sugandi
2013-08-02, 04:14 AM
It is true I pkir we should know what is in the most important market and we must continue to observe the market, because in a market that is characteristic and it can be used as capital for trading us so it is very good indeed.

beamsteam
2013-08-02, 01:21 PM
Market alway move hoti rehti he is k andza hum ko ache trqe se or mehnat se lgna parta he,Forex market ka knowledge bohat smooth he or is main market ki movment pay nazar rkhi ja skti he,kisi pair ko kamyab krne k ly hamre pas best knowledge hona chy.

chmatloob
2013-08-02, 04:29 PM
kisi bhi kam ko karnay say pehlay us k baray main us kay basic knowledge ka hona bohat zaroori hay agar ap kous kisi cheez kay basic k baray main pata nahi ho ga to ap kabi bhi us main kamyab nahi ho sakain gay

hussain837
2013-08-02, 04:34 PM
you ned to tink about thow things wil elanr about tim for its on tiem tings that will move for tis own tiem time also about. ti leanr about ti also n for tis onw time on thign lo aboutt iem for it also on tinfgs itself about tim for tis betterment also.

sehatx
2013-08-03, 03:26 AM
you ned to tink about thow things wil elanr about tim for its on tiem tings that will move for tis own tiem time also about. ti leanr about ti also n for tis onw time on thign lo aboutt iem for it also on tinfgs itself about tim for tis betterment also.

best way for any business know about details but you get the basic information about using a demo-account, you can do nothing without the basic knowledge of business so studying historical price movements, investors can make-informed trading decisions.

fxastro
2013-08-03, 03:32 AM
I think the basic knowledge is very much important for understanding any business, because you can earn good make by basic knowledge skills.

triyono
2013-08-03, 11:47 AM
if it does not understand the basic knowledge of how to learn to the next step ........... if new schools are basically easy to learn the basic knowledge next to me .............. the very first thing that must be learned ......

mozam888
2013-08-05, 02:21 PM
g han forex market basic knolig jo hy agar ap k pass markeet k bary men knolig hy to kam mushkal nai ap markeet ko dekh kar kar sakty ho kiun k men is men new hon mujhy is k bary men zeada jan kari nai hy is liay sab sy pehly is men jankari ka hona zarori hy ...

bablu7832
2013-08-07, 12:26 AM
Forex is the world's largest online currency market where we can exchange one currency for another.We must understand the basics of Forex in order to trade well.We must learn to understand the economic conditions of countries to understand the movement of currency market.

kalulu
2013-08-07, 12:37 AM
For me basic knowledge entailed soo many things including the theory part that that you have to learn that you have to learn thelanguage that you may find difficult to knw

Daniraja123
2013-08-10, 03:20 PM
Yes it is very important knowledge for all and i am very thank full to you q k ap ne mere ilam me buht izafa kar dia. me samjhta hon k forex market ki ye basic knowledge har kisi k pas honi chahie aur sab ko ye yaad kar lena chahie.

saifir1
2013-08-10, 03:23 PM
The basic knowledge related to the Forex market and its currency pairs is a must for the traders to be successful within the market. We must lear the basic and even the detail knowledge of the Forex currencies business. If we are ignorant then we would be big looser.

Ali 123
2013-08-10, 04:51 PM
Basic knowledge is essential for trading because you don't do any single moment if you don't have knowledge about it and in forex if some
one don't have much knowledge then he will get a big loss in trading because he did not knows the strategies that how to trade profitable I think it is very much a basic knowledge of the fundamental knowledge, you can earn good your skills are important for an understanding of business
.Because better.But account

mozam888
2013-08-10, 05:07 PM
main too forex ko new join keyiaa hay iss layia mug ko forex market ki koi information nahiee hay ager app ki iss ki market ka pathaa ho iss ko mughy batiioo taakey main iss ko easy say samaj sakion,

gulfam123
2013-09-03, 10:16 AM
if you are new in forex market then you must learnw ell about different thing like currency trading plan and management and take profit and stop loss and much much more so this is great thing to get bigger profit after elarning

nav mankani
2013-09-03, 11:32 AM
forex market is the trading market in which there is variations in the currencies of the world people do trade and get profit or loss by buying or selling it , it is most profitable business for the person who have complete guideline in this business he can earn alot from this.

wasi306@yahoo.com
2013-09-03, 03:01 PM
is mian work karnay kay baray mian kafi knowledge hone chahiay aur is main working asan hay aur smart bhe hay laikin thora bht to knowledge hine zaroori hota hay

king117
2013-09-03, 03:09 PM
yes bilkul sahe ha ka it is the foundation we need to know, to know the basics of forex forex we will know more details, so we can easily understand and benefit well, a beginner should know the basics of forex trading forex before he is a best job of world

elprince
2013-09-03, 04:26 PM
Without a doubt excellent article brother. I do believe ones article will probably be helpfull to the newbie. And so in my opnion the normal connected with foreign exchange is the foreign exchange is usually place of undertaking forex. You can buy or market foreign exchange set variety your foreign exchange. In addition to you can find somebrokerage which supports an individual regarding undertaking investment. So it's an incredible place of making.

kkartik9
2013-09-03, 04:44 PM
oh thank you so much this was realy very helpful but i must tell you that getting enough knowledge is not helpful we have to make a good strategy also for getting profit, because only market knowledge is not enough for us

@missodekanmi
2013-09-03, 06:49 PM
the main knowlegde that is basic in foreign exchnage is that you are trading in a world market whether from one currency to another or commodities like gold, silver, crude oil and so on. you place trades in this market and it runs 24hrs a week except on holidays

zahidbd9
2013-09-03, 07:13 PM
yes this is the basic knowledge about forex markets everybody should know about this for their better trading in forex market and making their profit

siful003
2013-09-03, 07:36 PM
I think The Forex market or currency of any country's currency value is impossible. Dollars, Euro or may not have any value. For example: 1 for $ 73 to get the money. The dollar was only 0.70 euro or 0.93 Australian dollars 1 can be obtained .

shakir786
2013-09-03, 08:57 PM
dear ap ne thek kaha he ap ne jo post send ki he bohat hi use full he new comers ke liye is se her koi basic learn ker shakta he or dear forex men investment ke bad do hi cheezain bohat important hen ik tu learning he or dosra practice he ager ap in dono men achay ho tu forex market men ap ko success se koi nahin ruk shakta.

davi
2013-09-23, 01:22 PM
For me basic knowledge comes in several way an the theory that when you know forexing on paper then you can do all the tradeing that you wanted that is not a good way of looking at thing there are one or two thing that have to be kept in mind tradeing must have alot of practice

vanu
2013-10-02, 05:06 PM
well I think,In forex basic knowledge is very important. demo account practice,technical analysis,fundamental analysis,sentimental analysis,how to open demo account and real acoount,how to open and close trade,money management these are basic knowledge.

NiSha WaLter
2013-10-02, 09:05 PM
g bilkoool basic knowledge hona bohat zaroori hai jesy k, account operat karna aana chaye ,,pta hona chaye k ye ak two way market hai, basic currencies k pairs ka maloom hona chaye,,fundamental and technical ka pta hona zaroori hai. . . .baki insan real trading krty waqt seekh lta hai khud bakhud

cakrawala
2013-10-03, 12:36 AM
forex basic good, and it's certainly very mandatory for all traders know, I just wanted to give input only, whether the news is true or not, that in the year 2013 the pair USD / JPY peg only with the highest price at 100.00, but I do not know where the lowest price, you should believe it should not.

saimum hasan
2013-10-03, 12:39 AM
If anyone want to trade in forex .. then this person must needed basic knowledge .. without basic knowledge forex trading will be too much risky ...at first make basic knowledge about forex by practicing in demo ...

dufu
2013-10-03, 02:03 PM
There is onething that you have to know and that is trading and having the basic knowledge that you should know trading and making good profits shou be in such way that trading be done computer knowledge shou be don well

marege
2013-10-03, 05:13 PM
If anyone want to trade in forex .. then this person must needed basic knowledge .. without basic knowledge forex trading will be too much risky ...at first make basic knowledge about forex by practicing in demo ...

it's true, basic knowledge will lead us to a higher knowledge, so it becomes a very important thing, because with a strong foundation, it would be to do the next step, in which case we would be much easier to learn from any source, including from experience when we do the trade.

empty
2013-10-08, 09:13 AM
Hmm ye tu buhat ache knowledge hay courncy k bary mai or jaisa k mai tu abhe newbie hon iss forum mai tu mujay pehlay in k baray mai nai pata tha laiken ajj app ki thread read ker k mujay market basics k baray mai bhe pata chal gya mai app ka buhat shukriya ada kerna chahta hon k app nay itni ache information mery sath share ki or mery knowledge mai buhat izafa kiya issi tarahn app newbies ki help kerty rhna ye aik buhat kaam hay jo app ker ahy hain thanks again

chanabian47
2013-10-08, 12:55 PM
Hi dear thank for this very informative post dear asal main haam new anay waloon kay bohat say masil hain jiss main say sab say baga masla forex trade ka knowladge hay dear agar haam iss ka acha knowladge sahi kar lain tu iss say hamain bohat say kamoon main jo kay forex per kiya ja saktay hain asani ho jay gee app senior loog hamari rehnumai karian gay tu hi ham kuch kar pain gay .

manap
2013-10-09, 08:20 AM
I thing i understand it correct then execution gap means the ability of trader to take quick decision and specially in difficult time when the time is loss and quick decision need to be taken.

aryanarslan
2013-10-09, 08:22 AM
good note is se bohat kuch sekhne ko mila forex bohat risky bussiness hy is lie is bussiness k basic knowledge ko sekhna zaruri hy forex bussiness bohat profitable bussiness hy is lie is ko sekh k krna bohat hi faide mand hy

allahhu
2013-10-09, 09:26 AM
thanks alot for these useful informations. dear aap nay itni achi informations ko share kia hay kay jis ka har kisi ko pata hona zrori hay mere khayal me es ko study kar kay bohat sa faida hasil karin gay users

Nazmul Hassan
2013-10-09, 09:50 AM
it is the foundation we need to know, to know the basics of forex we will know more details, so we can easily understand and benefit well. and by basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better.But you can get basic information by using demo account. and you need to know smoothly analysis the market movement.

akhileshsis123
2013-10-09, 11:46 AM
I think is very much a basic knowledge of the fundamental and technical knowledge , you can earn good your skills are important for an understanding of business . Because better but account Without basic knowledge of using the demo you have a business that you can do anything you can not get the basic information .

19walid
2013-10-09, 07:52 PM
good staff to start with for beginners trader, we should never stop learning, knowledge is the weapon of every trader to be profitable in such difficult business like forex.

Syed Abbas
2013-10-09, 08:53 PM
ji han ye forex ki basic cheezen hain aur inhen seekhna hi parta hai aur bohat achi information bhi hai.

kacibak
2013-10-10, 12:40 AM
i think the basic knowledge is very much important for understanding any business.because gain to good knowledge for every pair, because if you decide skills better. gain to good knowledge for every pair,because if you decide the good moment able pair you make profit easily.

iwan666666
2013-10-10, 08:05 AM
You reveal is the basis of the calculation of the value of currencies in forex. For forex trading in the most important basic is how you observe clearly the currency market and when you make a choice to enter the market with the correct prediction.

cakrawala
2013-10-10, 11:28 AM
knowledge is good enough for me who engaged in foreign exchange business, as it can for later reference how your price will move from high to low. thank you so much to those of you who have shared a copy of this for me and my friends in this forum, I've felt very comfortable here because here I find a lot of interesting information and very useful.

m2ndsrokk
2013-10-10, 02:02 PM
For newbie the most basic knowledge that them should know is how to apply money management on trading forex circumstance on the market...money management is the most important thing that determine of you loss and profit ratio when you trade....

sickcolet
2013-10-10, 07:07 PM
Knowledge is the bases of the trading. More knowledge, the teached by others and the adquired by experience, gives to you a weapon that can easily make profit so knowledge is a sword with very good shape that cuts easily a brick.

Usman381
2013-10-10, 08:03 PM
i think k kisi bhi kaam mein kaamyab hone k liye aap k paas iss kaam ki basic knowledge hona zroori he jab tak aap k paas kisi kaam ki basic knowledge or information na ho aap iss mein kaamyab nhi ho sakte iss liye forex mein successful hone k liye iss ki basic knowledge hona zroori he phir hi aap iss mein successful ho saktev ho

shuaib
2013-10-10, 10:32 PM
yes forex basic knowledge is very important and you can earn good make your akill and better it is good profit and make good investments because every moments the markets high and fall in forex..

Azam
2013-10-10, 10:36 PM
afcourse sir basicllly forex me knowledge sab se important hen jis k pas jitna zyada knoeldge hogaa wo utna he zyada expert hoga or ache se trading kr sake ga jis k pas knowledge nai hey wo bilkul bhe acha trader nai ban sakta or mostally apna lose he kre ga

mohammed_1980
2013-10-11, 05:52 AM
it looks bit technical but will try to understand it properly. for trading here well defined forex

markit basic knowledge is necessory. if we concentarate

on that will follow all rules will effective

lastic
2013-10-11, 06:07 AM
In any business, there's a ton of basic data for the insight, I think. The basic data and the high-tech construction for I want to be smart. However, an account that will receive basic information: basic data on the exploitation of the demo without any company will do something.

krahat
2013-10-29, 12:12 PM
Forex trading is just like as a very easy and also like as a great method of get the taking as a complete trading success from the market and also we ca get the taking as a complete trading success with this markets,..

aravin
2013-10-29, 06:51 PM
A better way and to earn money in simple way to just have to learn about all the necessary information and knowledge about the basis of trading so that you do trading in quite simple manner to and can earn money in your part time or full time as you take it simple. The other currencies interview i did not know this information to continue.

ashraf500
2013-10-29, 08:27 PM
the basic knowledge is represented in the news time that can affect the market , also the support and resistance levels can lead to many shifts , the traders should get the sufficient knowledge that will help them in the future

cimlak
2013-11-18, 09:38 PM
In Forex trading there will be some foundation knowledge each and every trader should have knowledge about that, some traders do not know about currency correlation of Forex trading and some traders do not know the use of Fibonacci lines i think they need to know all of these ideas properly.

billy
2013-11-18, 10:01 PM
The forex market or currency of any country's currency value is impossible. Dollars, Euro or may not have any value. For example: 1 for $ 73 to get the money. The dollar was only 0.70 euro or 0.93 Australian dollars 1 can be obtained. This means that we have laid the foundation for a
more fundamental understanding of Forex, we can easily understand and know the basic Forex beginner Forex trading1 EUR / USD = 1.4434.
This means that 1 Euro, you will receive 1.4434 dollar.
Then - 1 USD / EUR 1 dollar with the directions on how to get Euro. The answer is, just the opposite, 1/1.4434 or 0.6928.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Basic knowledge you can earn good make your skills better but you get basic information by using demo account to basic knowledge you can do nothing in any business.the nature and the principle of the exchanged in the forex markets,technical as an analysis basics,fundamental analysis and a good planning and emotion control with the right attitude very good experience, making it easier for two people to a great income in another,
if you choose.;)

shuaib789
2013-11-18, 10:25 PM
knowledge or experince or learning is most important thing for forex forum in treading because succes hone k lye apko is me hard se hard english best posting krni hogi ap easily succes ho skte hai.........

murtaza afzal
2013-11-19, 02:17 AM
Yes .. this suggests that we've arranged the muse for a additional elementary understanding of Forex, we are able to simply perceive and recognize the essential Forex beginner Forex mercantilism before you get advantages

ashraf500
2013-11-19, 04:04 AM
we are as traders in the Forex market can start and get the needed knowledge from various sources such as the forex books and the other traders experience , the basic knowledge help us too much to earn money easily

activextechnology
2013-11-19, 04:17 AM
This is a beautiful explanation of the calculation of the price value of other currencies interview I did not know this information before that actually continue in this forum is and continue to experience growth in the tiger trade is skilled and experienced at one time, forex basic knowledge is very smoothly analysis the forex market movement. because every moment the market high and fall

saifullah1
2013-11-19, 04:56 AM
The most basic thing in forex if you ask me lies in how a novice trader regulate emotions and spikologi trader.
Because we know that in addition to engineering, traders spikologi very major factor, given the 20% and 80% spikologi trader.

cimlak
2013-11-24, 02:50 PM
I think it is a very useful thread author discussed an useful information here i would like to add something so that this become more helpful for new traders you have to know candle stick analysis and this the most useful part of technical analysis if possible try to learn ISHIMOKU and mix both of these.

kajol312
2013-11-24, 03:22 PM
forex trading is good online business and you must know its basic then you are able to get big profit in trading so learning is necessary to get big profit learn well and then open real account and start trading and get profit

zentrader
2013-11-24, 05:21 PM
Knowing the behavior of a forex pair is very much essential to make maximum gains and most of the successful traders will be familiar with the behavior and movement of a currency pair . This gives and edge in the trading over other traders.

a_for_apple
2013-11-24, 05:40 PM
the point is we benefit from the difference between the exchange of two currencies which we tradingkan. This is the basis of forex trading. we are looking for a difference of pairs that we trade it for a profit. the greater the difference between the two currencies, the greater the advantage that we can get

ashraf500
2013-11-24, 05:51 PM
no one can deny that the traders should get the sufficient knowledge before joining the real trading account through the Forex books which play the most important role gaining information in this field , also the successful traders can provide the traders with the basic knowledge

asingh601
2013-11-25, 11:24 AM
hann ye aapne kafi sahi bataya forex market ke currency pair ke bare me main bhi isi tarah se hi sikha hun aur currency ko dekhta hun aisi jankari ke liye dhanyawad waise currency pair ke bare me itna janna to jaruri hi hai.

kisor
2013-11-25, 11:33 AM
i thinks in forex knowledge is very importants. demos accounts practice. technical analysis and fundamental analysis. sentimental analysis. how to open demos accounts and real accounts how to open and close trades. and money managements etc.

ashraf500
2013-11-26, 03:51 AM
i see that the basic knowledge is represented in the support and resistance levels , also the trading at the time of the news with the profits of 10% profits of the capital , also there is a stop loss tool to protect us from the big losses , and take profit to get what want to achieve

indel
2013-11-26, 04:57 AM
I think it is basic of market knowledge and a way of running forex and should know the nature of each pair and it will really help because we can settle it with I think we will be successful. and that's very important. ...:)))

ShahidFx
2013-11-26, 12:02 PM
To the the basic knowledge of forex trading. For this purpose the Demo account is the best to get the practice, the experience and basic knowledge of trading. This account is the best teacher also for the beginners. This account is also give the very help in real trading.

alina23481
2013-11-26, 12:12 PM
basic knowledge ka hona bhot zarory he q k ap jo bhi kam karen ge ap ko jab tak malom hi nahi ho ga k ap kiya kerna chty hen or is se kiya faida ho to ap kuch nahi ker sakty pehly ap us ki basic ko janye pher work karen or forex forum m hi ap ko basic information mil jaen ge

ashraf500
2013-11-26, 05:54 PM
the basic knowledge in the Forex market of trading is represented in the support and resistance levels , the traders might depend on the technical and basic analyses that is considered a good chance to make profits easily

mostefa
2013-11-26, 06:34 PM
Thank you for Almousua I add to this that is not a beginner's good to know all the currencies, but they must limited to one currency to a very good training and then can trade in different currencies

jhon bots
2013-11-26, 06:36 PM
I do think the fundamental information is quite much important for being familiar with any small business. Since by simply fundamental information you can generate excellent make your ability superior. However you may get fundamental data by using trial bill. Without fundamental information you can apply almost nothing in different small business.

sayuki
2013-11-26, 08:23 PM
true that it is fundamentally important for moving the currency moves around, but how to see where the price goes up, it all needs to be considered technical analysis. I had been using technical seemed no significant problems.

suzonnt
2013-11-26, 09:22 PM
forex knowlegeis need to good earning for forex and oahu is the base we must realize, to learn the basic principles regarding forex trading forex trading we all can learn information, thus we could effortlessly comprehend and also gain properly, any novice should be aware of the basic principles regarding currency trading forex trading just before.
so forex is best and real for us and thnkas

nida1
2013-11-26, 09:53 PM
han is bat main koi shak nhai haioi k is mai apako buhat zida knolwge milt hi aur ap koi he rchez ka nhi balkay si man ap kois k baray mn pata cha;ta hai yeniok curencio k baray main achi tarha sya aur ap is mn success ho jayen gay ie m zida sayz ida

malko
2013-11-26, 10:08 PM
From demo account easliy you are able to known basic of forex market. Because demo account is such a good learning step for everyone. Because if you interested in forex trading then forex trading give you a good and handsome profit in returning to you that is much benificial.

likeyou499
2013-11-27, 01:15 AM
Forex Market basic Knowledge: At first Forex currency pier , pip-tick ,lot /volume,trade open brokers spread or commission, buy and sell,stop loss, take profit, Forex market basic knowledge....Thank you

Endeye
2013-11-27, 08:01 AM
Market basic knowledge is important, so we know why the price running and why the price changed. not all traders know basic forex market, who has make market moves everyday, many traders just know buy and sell only via computer. and they don't care about it.

ahmadqadeer84
2013-11-27, 08:03 AM
bhai jan forex me basic knowledge k leye ap ko us me demo account me kam karna chgey tan k ap ko us me kfie experince hasil ho us k bad ap ko forex me lerning karni chey us sy be ap ko forex me experince hasil ho ga or ap pir real account me kam kasakty ho us me ap ko pir profit ho ga

surya88
2013-11-27, 07:23 PM
In general , the forex market participants come from a variety of groups including :

Customers , such as multinational corporations , to participate in the forex market because they require foreign currency for their trade in other countries . Like for example , a particular company based in the UK need to use the foreign exchange market to buy the currency they need to pay their partner companies in other countries that sell heavy equipment .

Banks and financial institutions , is the most active participants in the forex market . They deal with other financial institutions to ask their foreign exchange rates , and they can buy the currency they need in the forex market . In addition to the central bank and the government , one of the biggest players in the forex transaction is a bank . Interbank market is a market where large bank2 transactions between them and determine the price of the currency to be like that seen by individual traders as we are on a computer screen .

sadiajavaid14
2013-11-27, 09:27 PM
friends koi mujhy batega k bonus purchase or sell q karty hain log or kia ye thik hai karna chaheay ya nahi

cisco_fx17
2013-12-03, 12:25 PM
i think we can trade using a pair that suits us .. ie gbp / usd, chf / usd, eur / usd.usd / jpy..jadi we will be easy in the analysis of a trading market .... we are trading with a pair beyond the cross rate and will allow us to easily obtain a profit than we are trading with cross rate pair.

hunsei96
2013-12-03, 02:20 PM
I think ea not follow news but the trend. Some times news can make fall pair, in this case ea will not work properly. And also to use ea you need good investment to avoid margin call. Less investment may make your balance to ze

wadehq9@hotmail.com
2013-12-03, 03:37 PM
My dear

Thanks to these efforts and these topics fruitful and we hope more of you and we hope that there will be training plans for the forex market and this for all

komal.pari
2013-12-03, 03:51 PM
In forex, practise is everything. in my opinion a bussiness is solely depending upon ur patience. And practise. And for a m0ney making factory i mean forex, pratise is ur best sheild to progress and prosper by earning via trading. As well as studying trading stratagy is also a part of practise that you should do.

wantiyem
2013-12-03, 11:41 PM
increase the knowledge and experience of trade,we can learn basic information about trading because Forex is a more profitable business in the world forex gives us many money for our trading and forex help us to our change our poor life.