View Full Version : Forex cash magnet

sonali
2013-01-15, 05:53 PM
If your Consideration Dimension is $10,000.00 Use max lot size lot size 1.0 or
smaller
If your Consideration Dimension is $1000.00 - Max lot size business able 0.1
And if your is less than $1000.00 then set the lot size to 0.01

TIPS
For highest possible possible earnings prevent operating on Fridays as the market is infrequent
and more issues seem to come from infrequent periods. Have a weekly focus on,
activate the Program on Sunday or Wed and if your suggested benefits
target is met by say Wed or Sunday, leave the workplace for the a few several weeks time
and start again clean from Monday/Tuesday.

Extra Notes:
Although The Currency trading Cash Software can business for 24 time non quit, we
have discovered the perfect a chance to business is from the London, uk start until London, uk
Close.
Enable the Software to business at 08:00 UK Some time to Turn off at 16:00 UK
Time. Let the last business run until it leaves itself. Or if its already in Benefit,
take it and quit. Hoping You All The Best and Variety Of Prosperity and
Riches!

download here !
http://www.4shared.com/zip/LHKba1HG/forexcashmagnet.html

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 03:54 AM
is there any broker or company who is giving free signals and those are right signals 100% does any one know ?

sonali
2013-02-21, 11:59 AM
i think no.if they do that i mean 100% then why they selling signals
hope you understand this
thanks

msreza1
2013-02-21, 08:45 PM
Absolutely no company or a corporation that has free of charge indication and also the correct indication for you to 100%, when everyone appreciates?

Tsaqif
2013-02-23, 05:23 AM
If your Consideration Dimension is $10,000.00 – Use max lot size lot size 1.0 or
smaller
If your Consideration Dimension is $1000.00 - Max lot size business able 0.1
And if your is less than $1000.00 then set the lot size to 0.01

TIPS
For highest possible possible earnings prevent operating on Fridays as the market is infrequent
and more issues seem to come from infrequent periods. Have a weekly focus on,
activate the Program on Sunday or Wed and if your suggested benefits
target is met by say Wed or Sunday, leave the workplace for the a few several weeks time
and start again clean from Monday/Tuesday.

Extra Notes:
Although The Currency trading Cash Software can business for 24 time non quit, we
have discovered the perfect a chance to business is from the London, uk start until London, uk
Close.
Enable the Software to business at 08:00 UK Some time to Turn off at 16:00 UK
Time. Let the last business run until it leaves itself. Or if its already in Benefit,
take it and quit. Hoping You All The Best and Variety Of Prosperity and
Riches!

download here !
http://www.4shared.com/zip/LHKba1HG/forexcashmagnet.html

I still have not been able to use a large deposit sir so for now I still can not do the advice given you this so that I can get good results and can be very lucky for my account is safe and can be useful for me

Mas
2013-02-25, 02:19 AM
is there any broker or company who is giving free signals and those are right signals 100% does any one know ?

very true sir that's why we do not easily believe in what we do by using the signal from the other companies that we will use in this trade
because it will not necessarily be correct and exactly 100% in the trade will take this, and thus we also have to be able to do a self analysis to trade sir

sonali
2013-02-27, 08:55 PM
very true sir that's why we do not easily believe in what we do by using the signal from the other companies that we will use in this trade
because it will not necessarily be correct and exactly 100% in the trade will take this, and thus we also have to be able to do a self analysis to trade sir

i totally agree with you about you discussion.but what you say about signals followers.they all want good signals for good Forex trading.i think you understand.

dyahfx
2013-03-03, 10:04 AM
I previously had often used the robot, but the results are not satisfactory, sometimes disappointing because the margin call. then I think that robots are only used for big capital, with small lot sizes. Additionally suitable for lazy traders learn to analyze.

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 10:57 AM
i worked with many broker and companies who said they provide 100% right signals but ther are liar and scammer they didn't give any signal that is right so we should trade on our behalf it's better then for us

sonali
2013-03-23, 01:52 PM
i worked with many broker and companies who said they provide 100% right signals but ther are liar and scammer they didn't give any signal that is right so we should trade on our behalf it's better then for us
i think this is not possible.because forex trading is a big professional trading . so nobody can predict 100% this market.so please follow your analysis.and gain in the forex market.thanks and happy trading

arif1702
2013-03-24, 01:39 PM
I guess that's not possible, most of the signal providers give a false signal in the trade
I've had a lot of use signal providers
but no one gave the signal completely accurate

Mustafijur
2013-03-24, 02:37 PM
Cash management in forex is not a easiest thing to do, it is very complicated set of rules that you make to fit with your style with the amount of investment you made for trading. Cash management plays very crucial role in the return of profits from the forex.

new93
2013-03-24, 04:21 PM
Can we use this robot with 100$ capital ?
And those who have used can they please provide some working proof like screen shots ?
I haven't traded using Robot so far and so I have confusion .

sohailsk
2013-03-24, 08:20 PM
Well thanks for sharing the new facts and figuers with us, i must say that the traders can chose their working days and time as per their own analysis and past experience, the above mentioned terms and conditions are not applicable for all the accounts of the each and every trader, situation could be different, hope you can understand my poin of view. Forex Cash magnet i like this term very much.

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 08:00 PM
I guess that is unacceptable, most of the signal suppliers provides a false signal within the trade
I've had plenty of use signal suppliers
but nobody gave the signal fully correct......................

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-20, 08:02 PM
g ha sipar kam kar humny asiparm sakm skae humsnysa iasparn mmas akm aker humnsy saipsasrmmskama skae hummshsya iasprm skam ake humnmsnys ipsarm aksmaker hyumny isam akam akea humsy siapsarm sakma ke ahumjn sysn ai9parm ksam akae ahumnsys ipasrmma kamakae ha mhumnysn iaparmmak ak

awais123
2013-05-20, 08:08 PM
je han mein is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem cash money kmaney ka bohut accha zarya hai is sey bohut sey log cash kma rehey hain mein ney yeh tajarba kiya houa hai mein is sey money kma reha hon

mr.ctn
2013-05-22, 10:16 PM
yeh aik bohat barra business hay jis par insaan karta bi rahay to kabhi bi inn ki requirments ko bi pura nai kar sakta kio kay iss mei kisi na kisi waja say galati ho hi jati hay banda jitni bi koshish kar lay phir bi kuch choot hi jata hay aur apna loss kay laita hay iss mei mera nai khayal kay 100% successful ho paaye ga bi kay nai.

thirupathi
2013-05-23, 01:29 PM
To have not been able use a large deposit sir so i now i still can not do the advice give you this so that i can get good resutls and be very lucky for my account is safe and can be useful for me very true sir that why we do not easily beleive in what we do by using the signal from the other companies.

buxpir
2013-05-23, 07:15 PM
Forex me Cash magnet be badi ahmiyat rakta he is lay kay is ka forex trading me be bada roll he ye forex trading ka hisa he is kay begir forex trading mukamil nahi hoti is lay hamin is ko be dekna chahy.

aarabane
2017-10-23, 02:39 PM
thank you for this information and this good stratige and your efforte share this stratige, I will try to appilque on my demo account to see what will give as result

sidrazafar
2017-10-23, 10:01 PM
https://d2yca1enuxtdrs.cloudfront.net/images/FXCahy0W/SbYppNiwABLZxXzxyuMW/35sA8gwf8G.jpeg

This entry is reserved for our official review of Forex Cash Magnet. This is a forex product being sold on most likely Clickbank or Plimus for a TBA price. They will most likely offer a refund policy of 60 days no questions asked money back guarantee.
Remember if you are going to try any forex robot and forex system that you fully understand how the system works before running it live. I always recommend to use your refund period to test it thoroughly for at least a month. If your results are above satisfaction, then and only then should you consider taking steps to trade it live with your hard earned money. Just because a website says their system will make $xx,xxx a month doesnt mean its going to. So if you are not satisfied, do not hesitate to request your money back. If you are interested in more information on this forex product then check out the link or any comments below.

developerkhan
2018-01-12, 10:46 AM
Forex today had the dollar on the back foot after the hawkish tone of the ECB sent the single currency on the March. The DXY was dropping from 92.50 to 91.78 on poor inflation at factory levels pushed the greenback to its lowest for this 2018 and near critical breakout points.

batool
2018-02-22, 10:19 PM
yeh aik bohat barra business hay jis par insaan karta bi rahay to kabhi bi inn ki requirments ko bi pura nai kar sakta kio kay iss mei kisi na kisi waja say galati ho hi jati hay banda jitni bi koshish kar lay phir bi kuch choot hi jata hay aur apna loss kay laita hay iss mei mera nai khayal kay 100% successful ho paaye ga bi kay nai.

Ji Forex Trading big international business hay aor is ko smjna hard hay aor jb Trader is main hard working karta hay aor is main thek time spend krta hay to Trader ko is business ky smj aty hay aor Trader Forex Trading main good management karta hay aor Trading main good cash management karta hay to Trader ko Trading main success hoty hay aor Trader good profit earning possible krta hay

naveed_ahmad6864
2019-02-06, 06:13 PM
forex trading mn money manage krna hee to sab se zyadh zuroori hai kyunke mostly accounts tabhi loss hoty hain jab capital ke accordingly bigs lots py trade kai jata hai orr brokers bhee bht sharp minded hoty hain wo bhee kesy apko achi earning krny de sakty hain orr ye runing market hoti hai hr koi yahan profit leny ata hai or mostly log yaha se loss krwaa ke chaly jaty hain kyun ke unko account ko manage krna hee nhi aataa

sana24
2019-02-24, 01:25 PM
I previously had often used the robot, but the results are not satisfactory, sometimes disappointing because the margin call. then I think that robots are only used for big capital, with small lot sizes. Additionally suitable for lazy traders learn to analyze.

buttar
2019-03-13, 07:55 PM

2019-03-20, 07:56 AM

jay47
2019-03-29, 04:02 PM
ab diposit or widroal karo bina skrill or nettlar se .....

https://my.forexchief.com/en/?a=31d9

QasimShop
2019-04-02, 10:55 PM
Forex today had the dollar on the back foot after the hawkish tone of the ECB sent the single currency on the March. The DXY was dropping from 92.50 to 91.78 on poor inflation at factory levels pushed the greenback to its lowest for this 2018 and near critical breakout points.
Best of luck to all members of forax community.

My advice.... Work work and work.........

chasif
2019-04-20, 01:08 PM
absoulutely no company or corporaton that has free of charge idncaton and also the correcr indcaton for u 100% becasue when every one appceciates .

chasif
2019-04-27, 12:04 PM
hello
dears friends I think no. if thy tat I mean 100% then way the selling signls hope u understand this thanks .

Abdul_qadeer
2019-04-27, 07:02 PM
g bhi forex cash management bhe huma leay best hia ku ka us ma huam apne cash mange ka bara ma help milte hai hai kesa huam pane payment ko kes trah manage kar ka apne trading ma invest kar ka acah profit kama saktha hain or humare payment bhe secure rethe hai us leay ma ya keho ga ka huma forex ko sahi trah smjhna ho ga jesa huma acha profit bhe mil saktha

chasif
2019-05-03, 09:39 AM
dear friends
miry khayl mn to koi b broker 100% correct signal nhi dyti es ly hm ko chaye k trading krty wkt sirf broker signal ko na dkhin balky apny damage se soch samj k kam lyn

opat
2019-07-11, 02:39 PM
mainne kabhee bhee apane vyaapaar ke lie visheshagy salaah ka upayog nahin kiya hai kyonki main apane videshee mudra kaushal ka upayog karake vyaapaar kar sakata hoon aur main thoda laabh kama sakata hoon. mainne kabhee bhee any logon ke vyaapaarik sanketon ka upayog nahin kiya hai kyonki kabhee-kabhee yah khataranaak ho sakata hai. isalie main chhote munaaphe ke lie videshee mudra ka vyaapaar karata hoon aur us laabh se santusht hoon.

pinus
2019-07-14, 09:58 AM
dilachasp lagata hai lekin adhik dilachasp hai agar thred staartar bhee doosaron ke saath saajha karane ke lie robot sthaapit karata hai, taaki any vyaapaaree ise aazama saken aur seedhe isakee prabhaavasheelata jaan saken. ho sakata hai ki robot aapake lie achchha ho lekin any log bhee ise aajamaana chaahate hain. aur har vyaapaaree - puraana ya naya hamesha naya hota hai jab vah ek phoram mein shaamil hota hai. aap nyaay nahin kar sakate ki vah kab tak vyaapaar karega ...

kades
2019-07-14, 02:10 PM
do prakaar kee vidhiyaan hain jinaka ham upayog karate hain. lekin mujhe mainual treding pasand hai. agar paise ke baare mein vichaar hain to mujhe kisee bhee robot par bharosa nahin hai. main keval paise mein vishvaas karata hoon. aur main yah bhee seekhata hoon ki kya main mainual vidhi ka upayog karata hoon. main mainual treding ke saath sahaj mahasoos karata hoon. aur meree raay mein robo treding sabase achchha hai, kyonki mujhe lagata hai ki ham mainual treding ke saath saphal nahin ho sakate hain hamaare paas kuchh kamee hai lekin ham isake lie hamaare saath robot aur anushaasan poora nahin karate hain.

sisir4
2019-07-16, 03:53 PM
if you want to use a robot, you have to use a percent account because then the amount of money seems to increase. safer to avoid the news to be released. turn off the robot and wait a few minutes after the news is released. and it's better to trade alone than to trade with robots. as I know robots will never last long, once the market changes, robots will lose our money.

sumerach
2019-07-16, 07:17 PM
I still have not been able to use a large deposit sir so for now I still can not do the advice given you this so that I can get good results and can be very lucky for my account is safe

pinus
2019-07-19, 08:25 AM
There are traders who become successful who actually base their trade only on automated trading robots. It's just about choosing the right robot per time. And understand that with a robot you have to change the system regularly. and I think automated trading must be on the basics of focusing on demand as managing more in spending with analytics about determining the best settings to be included with order regulations with the good running of robot scripts with the EA System.

kades
2019-07-19, 07:36 PM
I have had discussions with my friends who have so many experts in trading. He once said that whatever you do is not a problem, manual or automatic trading has advantages and disadvantages, it is useless if we trade without knowing it. We can do trading in many ways, we open the chart, find the conditions, arrange it and forget. But people have the desire to get something more. So they made improvements to create good opportunities with various strategies. Manual or Automatic, only options. We can use it together or just choose one.

dave
2019-07-21, 08:10 PM
I have been trading for two years but I have never used any EA to trade. EA makes traders dependent and destroys the trade mentality. We must emphasize manual trading systems rather than robots or EA. Manual trading improves merchant trading skills and makes them independent traders who are very important to become good traders in the forex business.

benazier
2019-07-21, 10:50 PM
a robot will be able to work well in making it by using a good technique, because using a robot will be the same as using the direction of the machine and the destination will be able to confirm one before walking, so the results will be very dangerous and, the robot really works but only when we are very vigilant about it because sometimes it is contradictory and we can suffer losses.

nusantara
2019-07-22, 07:59 PM
Even though some traders use it but personally I don't and I don't see them saying to be used too, I think it's not safe for any trader to use robots when trading the market. There are only temporary benefits when trading with them. and I never trade with robots. because I can't believe in robot trading. they have many traders who trade robots and earn money. but there must learn many things about the use of robots. thanks.

wahaji
2019-07-23, 01:48 PM
Manual Trading = Trading Robo = Trading SamiAuto ...

above all only types to give instructions to MT4 and there is no difference about those who are at Risk or Risk Free ... Profit or Loss depends on your strategy ... it doesn't matter whether you implement your strategy by Manual or by EA ... and profit and loss can be determined by the way you apply Risk and Money Management in your strategy. With Risk Management and Money Management that you choose and use will determine you will lose or profit on the market.

fogler
2019-07-24, 08:33 PM
thanks for the great information I think both of them are useful for our forex trading business but I think some EA trading time is very risky so if you don't have experience so don't take risks in your trading. and I finished using the robot, 2 years without profit. I'm sure there are some robots that can control it from preventing margin calls. But I think my Man is the best because it can adopt any market situation, robots only follow what is written in it. If their market changes will fail.

nusantara
2019-07-24, 09:54 PM
I believe trade uses EA just as you use "drugs" (sorry for my interpretation); many people are afraid and injured with Ecstasy and many more but then after they use them they will be addicted. I am not a "drug user" BUT I know exactly if you have found a good EA and run it on your VPS, you will be addicted to trading using EA.

vrindavan
2019-07-27, 07:25 PM
I have a two-year trading experience and a time trading strategy that gives strength, so, every time I trade I am very careful to live trading. I do not use trades that automatically trade on my direct trading account. The rules for maintaining and the rules for managing money following and making the right place of trading are my work on Forex. and automatically generating is possible for me on Forex.

kazna
2019-08-08, 03:56 PM
Strengths of my forex trading 1 - understanding the trading curve, trends and ability to determine market conditions and oddities 2 - Design and lack of frustration in case of loss 3 - sharp focus when trading and We especially don't like to use almost all of the EA trading programs offered in trading Fx or I want to use standard analysis made by real people and this is one of the ways I have to continue investing in Fx trading.

satiawati
2019-08-08, 07:37 PM
I think. to buy robots is not profitable because they operate pre-designed software for which they cannot make proper market valuations and cannot properly understand fluctuating financial markets. so robots may not function as we expect all the time and can cause losses in FX trading. and think Forex is good for everyone, anyone can come to this platform and improve themselves there and also profit from it is too much benefit if you know how I can earn in Forex trading because it depends on your expertise.

ajay10
2019-08-08, 08:01 PM
I have a two-year trading experience and a time trading strategy that gives strength, so, every time I trade I am very careful to live trading. I do not use trades that automatically trade on my direct trading account. The rules for maintaining and the rules for managing money following and making the right place of trading are my work on Forex. and automatically generating is possible for me on Forex.

darmanap
2019-08-10, 05:58 PM
I have experimented with several EAs.
I have gotten the best results with an ea named "babol". I experimented with a demo account for several months,
I am satisfied with the results, but it doesn't work with a live account.
Can anyone, please give me this 'BABOL' EA that will work on a live account ... and I think many forex robots can print thousands of percent daily notes, but you also have to remember high risk forex high interest business. an important trading plan and a good MM.

lanmark
2019-08-11, 07:50 PM
only man-made robots. robots make transactions solely based on technical orders, so what if there is sudden news? I recommend for beginners to only trade manually by combining technical and fundamental and there are many businesses on this planet that are more profitable than forex. Forex is the most complex business that works 5 days a week. So only two days from the calendar.

makaroni
2019-08-11, 09:24 PM
Because of my transaction time, I have never used the software before, maybe because I was warned in advance by my tutor, and I continued to be vigilant and some of my friends who used it to clear their records gave me more purpose to worry than more than AIds and using robots will make traders unable to gain experience and also which is not good to use because some robots can only make traders lose, so if traders want to make trading using robots it is better to just trade by themselves is enough

aagus
2019-08-13, 06:37 PM
, I haven't used any robots yet. because one thing is that I don't have a clear mind about robots and second is that I don't have a lot of money in my account so I can't afford the risk of trading robots. and since Monday I use a robot to trade my contest account I think it will not get good results I even edited the robot as my strategy but the results are not good enough maybe I should edit it again

yumna
2019-08-14, 02:14 PM
I hope some robots work well in the forex trading business to get money from this forex trading business. but not all forex robots work well in the forex trading business and until now I have not gotten a profitable forex robot, so I do not believe in trading robots in the forex trading business to get money. and for me some robots can be useful, this can be profitable if you don't try to make lots, trade max, and be sure to close all positions when getting high equity rather than balance

damaskus
2019-08-14, 03:00 PM
how much capital is needed? Mostly EA does not last long. finally giving a big loss. and Personally I do not believe in EA. Can not provide benefits in the long run. I have tried many of them. Killing zones as the name suggests might be like other EAs. I like to use EA with manual confirmation, this helps me to filter the error signal generated by EA.

Amo
2019-08-14, 10:28 PM
Han g bilkul forex ma money management karna bohat zaida zaroori hota ha agar ham management kar ka kam karay gy tab hi ham forex ma survive kar sakay gy or long term profit earn kar sakay gy is liye hamay ka hamesha trend wise hi trade karay long term ka liye.

Misspost
2019-08-14, 11:43 PM
Forex trading ki history humin batati he k es business min loss ka ratio buhat ziyda he es ki main wajah he k hum market min apni strengthen ko nahi samjhte hin jo k he wo money management min. Jo bhi trader achi stretagy bana leita he wo earning tu kar sakta he magar khud ko loss min se bachana he tu money management ko samjh kar karna chahye. Money management ko main ye samjhta hon k loss ko kam se kam rakahin aur phir profit ki umeed ko buhat barha lein.

sevenfold
2019-08-15, 10:23 PM
not all robots are bad but there is no way that robots can be said to be safe in general. Only a few robots can really be called safe and produce consistent profits over a certain period of time when there will be a time when the robot will face successive losses as I heard from some traders about famous robots working in the previous year but no longer in that year.

darwan
2019-08-17, 08:53 PM
Automatic trading is a good way to trade forex. Many times we cannot sit on the forex market and we can lose some good income. so if we then fix some automated trading then we can get a good income. good trade. and Automatic, or manual, trading can be the same. With notes must master both ways. I am sure, if someone is really serious about exploring the forex field, it will not run in half. But he will continue to explore until he knows, the deepest point of all material knowledge about forex. We also can't be blind with mq4 language, so at least we can learn to make our own robot, even though it is simple. Who knows, one day we can make a robot that is very profitable.

kopai
2019-08-17, 10:05 PM
I hope you explain the settings and how to use them.
Is it possible to work with small quantities and how to make it
in the end, thanks for this useful post and someone asking if you like where to use it in my question, I really can't answer because I'm also not familiar with it, for anyone who knows about it please tell him,

bhai ali
2019-08-19, 05:15 PM
if you are disciplined I believe we can, maintaining discipline is a difficult thing to maintain, it is caused by our character that affects our emotions unstable, so always do something without thinking first and I will not say that it was predetermined because of many things happening on the Forex market, today's success is not an indication for tomorrow's trading success, there is no guarantee. What you say will get maybe even lost for a week.

aswaja
2019-08-20, 04:26 PM
I think as a beginner trader, our choice is correct. manual trading is better than using an automated trading system or trading using a forex robot because novice traders need to improve their market analysis skills to make accurate market movement predictions because forex robots are not real forex. there are no advantages and disadvantages. and there is no interest. so I say it's not good.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:28 PM
kitne dukh ki bat hai ki abhi tak kisi ne ek bhi bar koi reply nahi kiya ki mujhe kya karna chahiye. Please help somebody. I desperately need this EA. I can't wake up all the time looking for the crossovers.