PDA

View Full Version : 100 pips gain strategy.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

dareking
2013-01-09, 08:44 PM
hello bhaiyo. :)

bhai ye strategy jitni achchi dekhne mein hai, usse achchi use karne mein bhi hai, mere ko ye strategy kafi jayda pasand aayi hai, main ye aap sabhi ke saath share kar raha hoon.:)

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/dareking/DominationSystem_zpsd45f5e8c.jpg

How It Work

Click Here For Download PDF File (http://www.2shared.com/document/1dEEmtSY/100pips.html?)
Thanks ;)

Roddexx
2013-01-09, 10:52 PM
Good strategy, but where indicator, can u share the indicator like fence ?
and work in what pair? and how many TF?

oreoluwa
2013-01-10, 02:39 AM
this sound so interesting and i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market so i just have to take much of my time to understand this 100 pips strategy in other to earn profit

mediafxx
2013-01-10, 04:38 AM
this sound so interesting and i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market so i just have to take much of my time to understand this 100 pips strategy in other to earn profit

get more experiences used and time management requires experience forex trading strategy management market situation choose strategies using long trade analysis movement Forex trading market discipline trading

dareking
2013-01-10, 09:08 AM
Good strategy, but where indicator, can u share the indicator like fence ?
and work in what pair? and how many TF?

indicator bhai already attach hai, aap usko download kar sakte hai, aur saath mein ye strategy kaise work karti hai, uski PDF file bhi upload hai, wo bhi read kare, aur practice make perfect aap aram se is strategy ko learn kare, then demo practice kare, last mein real par cent trade kare, aur Time Frame H1 thik hai. :good:

galuhtkj
2013-01-10, 10:24 AM
thanks for the strategy, it looks like this is a good strategy and ought to try to get the most benefit may be successful.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2013-01-10, 10:50 AM

bhai ye strategy jitni achchi dekhne mein hai, usse achchi use karne mein bhi hai, mere ko ye strategy kafi jayda pasand aayi hai, main ye aap sabhi ke saath share kar raha hoon.:)

http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w456/dareking/DominationSystem_zpsd45f5e8c.jpg

How It Work

Click Here For Download PDF File (http://www.2shared.com/document/1dEEmtSY/100pips.html?)
Thanks ;)

thanks bhai jan ap na kafi achi or best strategy share ke ha hum jasa newbie trader ka laya boht he achi or best strategy ha kas kar newbie trader ka laya esi waja sa newbie trader ko chyaa ka trading maine es strategy par jada sa jada knowledge earned karna us ka bad es strategy ko real account maine used karna or jada sa jada profit earned karna..

Ettrisia
2013-01-10, 10:55 AM
how to order his master transaction? please explain in detail. if the order refers to the indicator which takes precedence? and refers to the preferred signal indicators which one? sir please explain with pictures. thanks

mim_01
2013-01-10, 12:24 PM
In my opinion forex robotic software is very important for us....because it runs automatically by a robot of software...if we have it we can do our work very successfully....and we can also prevent hacking by other people....

Madangopal
2013-01-10, 12:33 PM

How It Work

Thanks ;)

Is it already become profitable for you?
well, for me, 100 pips is too big. usually, i do not set my profit in a fixed amount. but i set my target in a potential target shown on my chart. so, it's not my own target, but price target.

Kamranchy
2013-01-10, 12:52 PM

How It Work

Thanks ;)

very good but can you tell me brother which indicator do you used to this stratagy, which time frame is best for this and one think how much i set sl and tp ? Thanks.

dareking
2013-01-25, 03:17 PM
very good but can you tell me brother which indicator do you used to this stratagy, which time frame is best for this and one think how much i set sl and tp ? Thanks.

bhai waise to H1 par use karna sahi hota hai, baki aap jo time frame chahe aap use kar sakte hai, main scalping karta hoon to main ye strategy use nahi karta hoon, meri dusri strategy hai, jisko main follow karta hon.:)

setiawanedi
2013-01-25, 07:59 PM
whether these indicators can I trust? because I really need cangggih indicators in order to obtain a large profit. therefore a more detailed explanation please so I can menguasainyadan used to be able to benefit in the trade.

fxin
2013-01-25, 09:54 PM
Thanks for sharing this you indicator, i will download it and apply to my demo account and test it. but you did not mention the best time frame that suit this indicator. My little advise for any trader that want to use this indicator is that don`t target up to 100 pips because anything can happen.

adnan10076
2013-01-25, 11:05 PM
aap ki strategy kafi achi hai lekin main scalping krta hu aur scalping main kbhi bhi 100pips nhi koi bhi trader gain kr skta hai 100 pips to sirf long terms trade pr hi trader hasil kr skta hai .

noerj4nn4h
2013-01-26, 12:08 AM
waw this is very amazing strategy, but this strategy appropriate what time frame ? and I mind this suitable for trending market such as in London session and America session, thank's for you share my brother

luhur kuncara seta
2013-01-26, 12:16 AM
wow fantastic profit,100p a day very2 big for me,please allow me to learn more in this strategy, hoping to green my account, thx

uub3030
2013-01-26, 12:23 AM
this is very awesome technique, but this technique appropriate what period of time ? and I thoughts this appropriate for popular industry such as in London, uk period and The united states period, thanks for you discuss my sibling

zedforex
2013-01-26, 03:37 AM
Good strategy, my friends. But so far, how this indicator gives satisfactory results since you use it!? I know, very rarely there are indicators that can predict the market, because the indicator is participating markets.

kampret
2013-01-26, 03:42 AM
thanks for share about 100 pips, I saw this nice trick, but I usually use scalping trick and takes only a few pips but a lot just big enough so that we could take a big profit in a short time and no need to linger long in front of the computer and the old floating

joker7diaa
2013-01-26, 03:44 AM
My strategy is very simple and easy , pick the trend direction by determining the highest two prices in a period or the lowest two prices in the same period .
We may have to take out targets with smaller trade that will make us do this trade better with existing trade in business this .

traderking84
2013-01-26, 05:41 AM
on paper it looks like a great strategy I have seen and downloaded the file I will do a work up on it in this week end.I will try it on real market hope it will work I will share my experience with you people soon.

runu
2013-01-26, 09:49 AM
this healthy so stimulating and i contributory can't act to exchange supported on this 100 pips because trading to acquire 100 pips is never a bad activity so i retributive bang to swear such of my clip to understand this 100 pips strategy in else to earn realize

Discordance
2013-01-26, 11:13 AM
hi dareking can you share your trading record by this indicator it is look like profitable but i think in sideway market it will be troubled because many of false signal ,so i think if you can survive for just a month by this indicator i think it is such appreciated achievement

786ibrahim92
2013-01-26, 11:58 AM
is strategy main kon kon se indecatores use huay hain aor trade start kartay waqt kita take profit lgana hay aor kitna stop loss lagana hay in tmam baaton ki wazahat nahi ki gai. aor ye strategy kin kin Forex trading platforms per kaam de sakti hay

ramjan
2013-01-26, 01:56 PM
i think it shall be very nice for us. it is very good for me. i am using this indicator. thank you very much for shearing .

Mas
2013-01-26, 02:19 PM

How It Work

Thanks ;)

very nice sir, if I can get 100 pips in the trade I was then I would be able to more quickly profited sir, and it will be very nice for my account for me to use in this trade
so we can also make a lot of pips in one trading day

shakilahmed572
2013-01-26, 03:22 PM
The pip is defined as the smallest increment a currency pair can take. As an example, for the USD/CAD pair, a pip is 0.0001. For the USD/JPY pair a pip is 0.01. A pip is also identified as a point. Recently, several Forex brokers changed their cost quotes from a ...

kajo
2013-01-26, 06:11 PM
i just have to take much of my time to understand this 100 pips strategy in other to earn profit movement Forex trading market discipline trading aur practice make perfect aap aram se is strategy ko learn kare, then demo practice kare, last mein real par cent trade kare, aur Time Frame H1 thik hai.

kenon
2013-01-26, 08:15 PM
so interesting and i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market requires experience forex trading strategy management market situation choose strategies using long trade analysis movement Forex trading ast mein real par cent trade kare, aur Time Frame H1 thik hai.

dareking
2013-02-03, 02:44 PM
Mere ko lagta hai, agar ek trader ko achchi trading aur jayda pips gain chahiye, to wo trader hamesha Long term trading hi kare, Long term mein koi bhi indicator humko itna pips gain de sakta hai, bas entry agar achchi mil jaye to.

mediafxx
2013-02-07, 03:59 AM
My strategy is very simple and easy , pick the trend direction by determining the highest two prices in a period or the lowest two prices in the same period .
We may have to take out targets with smaller trade that will make us do this trade better with existing trade in business this .

all strategy must use and see the market situation and the risks properly set and not to lose a big as analyzes using appropriate management and trading plan trading capital and risk a good trading plan in accordance with appropriate resistance analysis of capital and the right

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 02:34 AM
hi dareking can you share your trading record by this indicator it is look like profitable but i think in sideway market it will be troubled because many of false signal ,so i think if you can survive for just a month by this indicator i think it is such appreciated achievement

mhchomsi
2013-02-14, 10:27 AM
all strategy must use and see the market situation and the risks properly set and not to lose a big as analyzes using appropriate management and trading plan trading capital and risk a good trading plan in accordance with appropriate resistance analysis of capital and the right

I think by using any method or indicator would be better still if also pay the applicable price movements. because the indicators used as well as any indicator still works based on the data that has past. indicators can not correctly determine the price movements will occur.

manikah
2013-02-14, 10:48 AM
By this indicator we can get some profit when market trend is continue but when sideway market I am confused about its performance.But it will better starting threader if share his result for us.No problem I will test it my micro account.

dareking
2013-02-14, 10:51 AM
Main to is strategy ka use nahi karta hoon, strategy koi bhi ho, usko samjhana bahut jaruri hota hai, 100 pips ek trade mein mil jaye, to kam nahi hota hai, achcha gain kar sakte hai, long term trader ban sakte hai. :)

naziakhan
2013-02-14, 07:57 PM
Main to is strategy ka use nahi karta hoon, strategy koi bhi ho, usko samjhana bahut jaruri hota hai, 100 pips ek trade mein mil jaye, to kam nahi hota hai, achcha gain kar sakte hai, long term trader ban sakte hai. :)

yes ,100 pip per trade is enough and i think we should not become greedy .if we get some good profit then we should not do over trading otherwise we lose more .we must trade with calculated risk and i think 100 pip per trade is enough for a good trader.:good:

vijaymunshi
2013-02-15, 12:00 AM

How It Work

Thanks ;)

bhai thankyou very much ye strategy discuss karne ke liye ...... waise apne jo time frame bataye main unmain tu use karta hi ho but iske indicator 1min time frame main bhi ache useful hai...... main iss indicator ko gold trading main use karraha ho aur mujhe acha profit hua hai isse

manikah
2013-02-15, 08:37 AM
During EurJpy pair I fall in problem about ATP indicator.When I open position by this method ATR value was 0.3136.At this point which is stop loss 0.85*(ATR Value) I am confused.Could you help me please.

safinova_iuk
2013-02-15, 08:52 AM
main hmasa choti choti pipe ko used kara hoon esla main main manual trading karta hoon or agr muja five pipe k obe collect karta hoon ro main es tara boht saaera prfit earned kar layta hoon or maunal tradinf karaa sa boht sara fadia hota ha.so i target is 100 pips..............

dareking
2013-02-15, 11:47 AM
main hmasa choti choti pipe ko used kara hoon esla main main manual trading karta hoon or agr muja five pipe k obe collect karta hoon ro main es tara boht saaera prfit earned kar layta hoon or maunal tradinf karaa sa boht sara fadia hota ha.so i target is 100 pips..............

bhai is field mein aise bahut trader hai, jo 5 - 5 pips karke bhi achcha gain kar lete hai, main samjhata hoon, agar har baar aap 5 pips ke liye achcha entry point nikaal lete hai, to aise karke bhi din bhar mein bahut earn kar sakte hai.

get2ilyas
2013-02-15, 01:05 PM
Achaa information share keya hai aap nay.agar aap kay pass achaa amount hai too aap long term kay leyi ess strategies koo apnaa saktay hoo.or achaa profit lay saktay hoo.chootay trader 5 say 10 pips kee stratigies use kar kay achaa earning kar laytay hai.koye bee stratgies kay leyi knowledge kaa hoona zaroore hoota hai tab aap achee trade kar saktay hoo.

frankycas
2013-02-15, 02:43 PM
Thank you very much, it looks interesting, I will study carefully in case I used to generate beneficial and if there is any doubt I'll ask if I can solve the luck and success in your tradings

pisses[69]
2013-02-15, 02:50 PM
Thank you very much, it looks interesting, I will study carefully in case I used to generate beneficial and if there is any doubt I'll ask if I can solve the luck and success in your tradings
Well 100 pips, learning how to trade should be the primary concern of every individual otherwise you would be trading without knowledge of forex which may be responsible for heavy loss

lalbai
2013-02-15, 03:12 PM
We may have to take out targets with smaller trade that will make us do this trade better with existing trade in business this ...thank you for good thread.

hasanmia
2013-02-15, 03:15 PM
Buying tips or learn how to finance his or her? More information must be disclosed. When you buy the usual order that identifies the priority signal do? What type of shows the characters that identify your Favorites? Friends must disclose the photos. Then cheers.

naziakhan
2013-02-15, 03:18 PM
bhai is field mein aise bahut trader hai, jo 5 - 5 pips karke bhi achcha gain kar lete hai, main samjhata hoon, agar har baar aap 5 pips ke liye achcha entry point nikaal lete hai, to aise karke bhi din bhar mein bahut earn kar sakte hai.

yes ,5 pip is very good target for scalper and i think if you are scalper then you can earn good money by scalping but you should have good strategy to earn it .if you do not have good strategy then you can not earn good money easily .:good:

fxearner
2013-02-15, 09:33 PM
Achaa information share keya hai aap nay.agar aap kay pass achaa amount hai too aap long term kay leyi ess strategies koo apnaa saktay hoo.or achaa profit lay saktay hoo.chootay trader 5 say 10 pips kee stratigies use kar kay achaa earning kar laytay hai.koye bee stratgies kay leyi knowledge kaa hoona zaroore hoota hai tab aap achee trade kar saktay hoo.

hanji chahe 100 pips ka target ho ya 10 to 15 pips ka hume uske liye achhi strategy tou chahuye hei aur uske saat saat good trading plan bhi tabhi hum apna target achieve kar payenge,forex mein success ke liye strategy hona bahut hei jada jaroori hai..

sma786
2013-02-15, 09:48 PM
bro ye sab kea hai kea ap muj ko bta sakty hai mera cell No hai +92300-6642364 pleas rely me my skype ID javed_prince

zobeda
2013-02-16, 06:29 PM
gracias por la estrategia, parece what esta es una buena estrategia y debe tratar de obtener el mayor beneficio puede tener xito.

taimur15
2013-02-17, 11:07 AM

main agree krta hu aap ki bt se kiyu k 100 pips aik dum se hadil krna kafi mushkil target hai kiyu market ager 60 ya 70 pips profit main aa bhi jaye to phir pull back aa jati hai is liye ager aap thora thora kr k profit save kro ge to phir bhi daily acha profit hail ho jata hai.

naziakhan
2013-02-17, 04:45 PM
main agree krta hu aap ki bt se kiyu k 100 pips aik dum se hadil krna kafi mushkil target hai kiyu market ager 60 ya 70 pips profit main aa bhi jaye to phir pull back aa jati hai is liye ager aap thora thora kr k profit save kro ge to phir bhi daily acha profit hail ho jata hai.

i think mostly swing trader use large take profit in this strategy and they also earn good money that is why i think large take profit can give us good profit but we must have good analysis also otherwise we can lose also .:)

ddnmrdnr
2013-02-17, 05:23 PM
permision to download mastah.
newbie want guidance

jatayufx
2013-02-17, 06:40 PM
i think mostly swing trader use large take profit in this strategy and they also earn good money that is why i think large take profit can give us good profit but we must have good analysis also otherwise we can lose also .:)

100 pips gain is very big gain, use change analysis with the discipline to follow the risk of forex trading strategies, take a look at the strategy and secure appropriate rule must wear daily management strategy to identify management strategies

jony92
2013-02-17, 06:53 PM
I'm a new trader.it helps me to making profit in a regular basis.I think it will work nicely.

dareking
2013-02-20, 12:35 PM

long term trader ko itne pips easily mil jate hai, agar swing trading karte hai, to main samjhata hoon, ye aapke liye achchi trading sabit ho sakti hai, bas aapko swing high aur swing low ko catch karna hoga. :)

fxearner
2013-02-20, 04:05 PM

hanji large profit earn karne ke liye hamare analysis achhe hone chahiye nahi tou hume waisa hei loss ho sakta hai,agar hum ek baar good analyser banjaaye tou hum forex mein fir kaafi kama sakte hai..

naziakhan
2013-02-20, 04:06 PM
long term trader ko itne pips easily mil jate hai, agar swing trading karte hai, to main samjhata hoon, ye aapke liye achchi trading sabit ho sakti hai, bas aapko swing high aur swing low ko catch karna hoga. :)

yes ,in swing trader it is very easy to achieve large target but if we do not have good emotional control and patience then we will not able to hold our trade for long term and also can not earn good money .:)

Kierstenruestd9752
2013-02-20, 04:17 PM
Forex is rixky but profitable.The order refers to the indicator which takes precedence? and refers to the preferred signal indicators which one? sir please explain with pictures. thanks.we can also prevent hacking by other people.Apply safe strategies....................

kang portal
2013-02-20, 05:48 PM
looks like easy and simple strategy..
maybe i have to try it by myself
how long have you been use this strategy on reall account?
is that really profitable? is that repaint?
and how about SL and TP? how much i have to set?
if thats really profitable hope it can be developed as some EA

mony
2013-02-20, 09:10 PM
I think this is amazing . so nice. thank you very much for shearing about that. i do not need 100 pips dear . i need only 20 pips daily dear. thanks

dimaz99
2013-02-21, 12:14 PM
how to visit his lord transaction? satisfy vindicate in part. if the arrangement refers to the indicator which takes precedence? and refers to the desirable signalise indicators which one? sir delight justify with pictures. thanks

dareking
2013-02-21, 12:53 PM
I think this is amazing . so nice. thank you very much for shearing about that. i do not need 100 pips dear . i need only 20 pips daily dear. thanks

but main daily 100 pips ki baat nahi kar raha hoon bhai, maine to sirf ek hi trade mein itne pips ki baat kari hai, agar daily bhi aapko 20 pips mil jate hai, to itne pips gain kam nahi hote hai, trader ismein bhi achcha kama sakta hai.:)

manikah
2013-02-21, 01:12 PM
Most of the time it gives accurate signal but matter of sorrow that for waitng signal always need to sit infront of meta trader.As a service holder really it is difficult for me.I searching one strategy which gives 80-90% accurate trading opportunity but less time killing method.

naziakhan
2013-02-21, 05:07 PM
but main daily 100 pips ki baat nahi kar raha hoon bhai, maine to sirf ek hi trade mein itne pips ki baat kari hai, agar daily bhi aapko 20 pips mil jate hai, to itne pips gain kam nahi hote hai, trader ismein bhi achcha kama sakta hai.:)

yes ,20 pip daily is enough for a trader and i think that we should not become greedy and also do not use long tp .it can give us heavy loss also .if we use high risk on 20 pip target then we can earn good money daily .:good:

adnan10076
2013-02-21, 08:04 PM
100 pips gain strategy koi khas power full nhi hai . aur i think kuch log hi 100 pips per trade krte hai wrna sub thore pips k liye hi trade krte hai. 100 pips sirf news k impact per hi hasil hote hai fast wrna 100 pips k liye long terms ki trade krna parti hai.

beauty_bm71
2013-02-21, 11:09 PM
In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.

wooglejobs
2013-02-22, 01:32 AM
ye strategy main pehle se hi use kar raha hon jab ham ye wali strategy se trade karte hain to ziada profit ke hi chance hote hain main ne to jab bi is se trade ki hai muje to bohat hi acha profit mila hai or mere jitne bi dost hain wo is se lamzi trade karte hain.

jatayufx
2013-02-22, 04:36 AM

strategi changes in capital management and risk management in trading following the change in risk to be able to master money management forex trading in accordance with the risk management and consider appropriate margin money

yoddutfx
2013-02-22, 05:14 AM
In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.

so this is working in the EU and GU pairs only, the other pair is in the can? such as Gold or silver which also has great movement on a daily basis .... because it was my pair every day .. :).. hehee

palash92
2013-02-22, 08:10 AM
The move to get the key? Detailed instructions. Priority slider says. The preferred signal indicator, suggests? Sir please explain the photo. Thank you

combrofx
2013-02-24, 07:58 AM
wow amazing ...
* if we could OP as seemingly the picture on the front page.
I asked permission to download indicators ....

thanks for sharing ... :)

Ethan Mark
2013-02-24, 02:02 PM
Is this a custom indicators or an expert advisors that you shared? If it is reliable and proven to gain 100pips profits then thanks for sharing.

mony
2013-02-24, 03:43 PM
i cannot believe that . how is possible . but i will try to use this strategy in my demo trade. if i will be gain for this strategy. then i will shear my comment with you .

yemisi
2013-02-24, 05:45 PM
thanks very much for your analysis i know this will be very profitable to all newbies in the market because trading and earning 100 pips is very okay and i just have to practice this strategy to know the best way it can go

mejba01
2013-02-24, 05:51 PM
to make 100pips gain in any trade one must wait and analyse the market trend then one can earn 100pips in every transaction....

yoddutfx
2013-02-24, 08:03 PM
for this target was in the most important: the timing, the right time, and understand where it will exit or open than they had planned orders ... 100 pips will surely get the success ... :)

jatayufx
2013-02-25, 05:07 AM
The move to get the key? Detailed instructions. Priority slider says. The preferred signal indicator, suggests? Sir please explain the photo. Thank you

must trader were able to analyze the capital employed in the trade and movement in the analysis of market conditions, and the corresponding trade finance and capital plan to be cautious with trading systems that do not fit berhaya and financial plans and capital

dareking
2013-02-25, 11:04 AM
i cannot believe that . how is possible . but i will try to use this strategy in my demo trade. if i will be gain for this strategy. then i will shear my comment with you .

Ye baat sahi hai agar koi itne pips ek trade mein gain ki baat kare, to dusre trader ko believe nahi hota hai, bahut si aisi strategy hai, jo ye dawa karti hai, ki wo aapko 100 pips gain degi, main bhi aisi strategy par believe nahi karta hoon.;)

gurmeet
2013-02-25, 02:54 PM
Ye baat sahi hai agar koi itne pips ek trade mein gain ki baat kare, to dusre trader ko believe nahi hota hai, bahut si aisi strategy hai, jo ye dawa karti hai, ki wo aapko 100 pips gain degi, main bhi aisi strategy par believe nahi karta hoon.;)

yadi kise ke pass 100pips profit lene ki stregey hai to wo bahut hi acha kama sakta hai usse dyaan se karna chahiy jitna ache se karega wo utna hi badiya kar lega isliy kahta hun sab kuch soch samgh ke hi karna chahiy

yemisi
2013-02-25, 03:26 PM
if only i can trade and win 100 pips every day then i think forex trading is the very best investment we can every think about on the internet and the more we can increase our lot the more profit we earn in the market

adnan10076
2013-02-26, 10:50 AM
for this target was in the most important: the timing, the right time, and understand where it will exit or open than they had planned orders ... 100 pips will surely get the success ... :)

sahi kha hai aap ne. 100pips gain krne k liye hum ko long terms ki trade krni ho gi. aur market ko sahi se analysis krna ho ga. short terms per 100 pips hasil krna us time mumkin hai jub market news per chale .

dareking
2013-02-26, 12:01 PM
sahi kha hai aap ne. 100pips gain krne k liye hum ko long terms ki trade krni ho gi. aur market ko sahi se analysis krna ho ga. short terms per 100 pips hasil krna us time mumkin hai jub market news per chale .

bhai long term mein achcha pips gain hota hai, 100 pips to mamuli hai, agar hum long term trading ke liye high time frame select karte hai, to jarur hum ek trade se 500 pips tak araam se gain kar sakte hai. :)

mianshabbir
2013-02-26, 01:35 PM
How to apply range trading strategies on the euro dollar in the forex market. These strategies can be applied when the market is flat and not trending.

naziakhan
2013-02-26, 04:12 PM
bhai long term mein achcha pips gain hota hai, 100 pips to mamuli hai, agar hum long term trading ke liye high time frame select karte hai, to jarur hum ek trade se 500 pips tak araam se gain kar sakte hai. :)

yes ,it also depend on a trading pair ,if you are trading on a volatile pair like eur/jpy and gbp/jpy then you can earn good pips in small time but if you are trading on slow pair then you have to wait to get some good pips .:)

vishadevbhakta
2013-02-26, 05:46 PM
brother yeah strategy to bohot acha hey , but kon se time frem me use karu plzz app jaldi bata dena. . mere khayal se yeah 100 pips every day nehie deta. brother me ne yaeh strategy try demo kiya hey 1hour chart me, but 61 pips mila hey. . but strategy is awsome. thank u brother strategy share karne liya.

sehatx
2013-02-26, 07:29 PM
if we have it we can do our work very successfully time management requires experience forex trading strategy management market situation choose strategies using long trade movement analysis

get2ilyas
2013-02-26, 08:19 PM
bahi boohat achee staratiges hai yeah aap kee or profitable bee hai 100%.yeah long term may hai.ess kay leyi aap kay pass capital bee achaa hoona chayi tab aap ess koo long term may kar saktay hoo.or zeydaa time hold bee kar saktay hoo.kam capital may yeah naa mumken hai.aap long term nahee laay saktay.

sohailsunny
2013-02-26, 11:10 PM
100 pips ki stretegy kay liy zrori hai kay hum forex trading ko achy se learn krain or jab hum isko achy se learn kar lain gay to hum is mai bohat he trained ho jain gay or jab hum trained ho jain gay to hum bohat he achi profit earn kar jain gay.

malik
2013-02-27, 05:02 AM
hello bhaiyo.

bhai ye strategy jitni achchi dekhne mein hai, usse achchi use karne mein bhi hai, mere ko ye strategy kafi jayda pasand aayi hai, main ye aap sabhi ke saath share kar raha hoon.
Aap ki stratgey achee to lag rahee hay lakin aap nain is ko zayada explain naheen kiya agr thorra explain bhi kar daty kay ksay trade karna hay aur kis pair kay liye ye zayda effective hay to behatr hota.

dareking
2013-02-27, 06:16 AM
Aap ki stratgey achee to lag rahee hay lakin aap nain is ko zayada explain naheen kiya agr thorra explain bhi kar daty kay ksay trade karna hay aur kis pair kay liye ye zayda effective hay to behatr hota.

bhai ye strategy kaise work karegi, iske liye maine ek PDF file attach kar rakhi hai, behtar hoga ki aap us PDF file ko download kare, usmein achchi tarah se expert ne explain kar rakha hai, jisse aapko samjh mein aayega.:)

arponeee37
2013-02-27, 08:15 AM
wow.....this strategy sounds good. i will defenatly use this strategy in my future trades. thanks for sharing this tips with us.

perubahan_kita
2013-02-27, 08:40 AM
thanks for the strategy
I will try it

good luck

adnan10076
2013-02-27, 01:35 PM
brother yeah strategy to bohot acha hey , but kon se time frem me use karu plzz app jaldi bata dena. . mere khayal se yeah 100 pips every day nehie deta. brother me ne yaeh strategy try demo kiya hey 1hour chart me, but 61 pips mila hey. . but strategy is awsome. thank u brother strategy share karne liya.

bhai aap ager jo file attach hai us ko download kr lo ge to us mai aik pdf file hai us ko achi trha read kr lo us mai strategy ka sub use method easy words mai explain kiya hua hai aap ki sub confusion khtam ho jaye gi. aur daily 100pips hasil krna zaruri nhi hai. ager 1 week mai bhi 100 pips mil jaye to kafi hai.

dareking
2013-02-28, 11:38 AM
bhai aap ager jo file attach hai us ko download kr lo ge to us mai aik pdf file hai us ko achi trha read kr lo us mai strategy ka sub use method easy words mai explain kiya hua hai aap ki sub confusion khtam ho jaye gi. aur daily 100pips hasil krna zaruri nhi hai. ager 1 week mai bhi 100 pips mil jaye to kafi hai.

haan bhai sahi kaha PDF file mein sab kuch samjhaya gaya hai, aapko PDF file ko dekh lena chahiye, aur jitna jayda dheyan se aap is strategy ko samjhenge, aapko is field mein utna hi jayda trading karne mein madad milega.:)

fxearner
2013-02-28, 02:48 PM

hanji pdf file mein sab baatein ekdum clear batai gaye hai strategy se lekar aur aapne bilkul thik kaha ye jaroori nahi hai ki hum 100 pips par focus karein,agar hume week mein bhi 100 pips miljaaye tou hume samajhna chahiye ki hum kaafi hadd tak forex mein set hai..

dareking
2013-03-12, 07:51 PM
hanji pdf file mein sab baatein ekdum clear batai gaye hai strategy se lekar aur aapne bilkul thik kaha ye jaroori nahi hai ki hum 100 pips par focus karein,agar hume week mein bhi 100 pips miljaaye tou hume samajhna chahiye ki hum kaafi hadd tak forex mein set hai..

ye baat ek dum sahi hai bhai, PDF mein bahut kuch samjhaya gaya hai, agar PDF file mein batayi gayi baatein ko samjh liya jaye, to jarur strategy humko achcha paisa dilwa sakti hai, aur ye baat bhi sahi hai, jitna kam target rakhoge, utna sahi hoga.:)

visio it
2013-03-12, 07:56 PM
main ny is sy phely ya indicator nae dakhy 100 pips ka matlb hy aik din pora holding main waisy mostly in indicator pe yaqeen nae krta lakin main isy use kr k dakhon ga zarur hopeful ky acha result nikaly.

fxearner
2013-03-13, 03:52 PM
main ny is sy phely ya indicator nae dakhy 100 pips ka matlb hy aik din pora holding main waisy mostly in indicator pe yaqeen nae krta lakin main isy use kr k dakhon ga zarur hopeful ky acha result nikaly.

hanji bhai aapne thik kaha 100 pips kaafi mushkil hota hai aur kabhi kabhi tou market range hei hoti hai jo ye target achieve karna mushkil hota hai,aap esse demo par acche se try karein aur results achhe anne par real par use karein..mai kahunga aap esko euro/jpy par try kar sakte hai..

m.ashraf
2013-03-13, 08:42 PM
the strategy is the best ambresd i like that is good i want to good benifit for my selfso this is very good strategy

Jack
2013-03-14, 03:11 PM
Yeh startegy achi lagti hai aur demo pe ish ko main jarur check karna chahuga kyo ki ish me muje dekhna hai ki yeh kaise work karti hai aur kitn time me profit de sakti hai. Waise news ke time bhi ish strategy se fayda hota hai ki nahi woh bhi dekhna padega.

mustafa83
2013-03-14, 03:42 PM
The very first key to making 100 pips in one day is realizing that you might not be able to make 100 pips a day i know this seems obvious but it is very important concept to understand. It's possible that if your trading plan required you to make a set number of pips everyday, you could find yourself forcing a trade when there really isn't one which could cost you to give back any previous gains you have made.

dareking
2013-03-14, 04:26 PM
Yeh startegy achi lagti hai aur demo pe ish ko main jarur check karna chahuga kyo ki ish me muje dekhna hai ki yeh kaise work karti hai aur kitn time me profit de sakti hai. Waise news ke time bhi ish strategy se fayda hota hai ki nahi woh bhi dekhna padega.

Haan bhai agar aap is strategy ko sahi se use karenge, to aapko pata chal jayega ki ye strategy kitna achcha hai, main to kahunga strategy thik hai, bas aap kitna jayda achchi tarah se samjh pate hai, wo aap par depend karta hai.:)

naziakhan
2013-03-14, 06:30 PM
Haan bhai agar aap is strategy ko sahi se use karenge, to aapko pata chal jayega ki ye strategy kitna achcha hai, main to kahunga strategy thik hai, bas aap kitna jayda achchi tarah se samjh pate hai, wo aap par depend karta hai.:)

yes ,this strategy is very good but i think it is only best for long term trader because in this strategy we have to use big take profit and stop loss .scalpers should not use this strategy .it is not good for scalping :good:

adnanbutt1001
2013-03-14, 08:35 PM
yeh waki mein ek achi post hai lakin sawal yeh hai kay iss per invest kasay kiya jay yani time of investment kis waqt sahi rahay ga? graph iss jaga kasay read karein gay etc.

yahoo21
2013-03-14, 09:02 PM
good strategy but i think that it is just has so many things going on ...know what i mean ,,,and all of these colors it just seems a little complicated for me ,,,and as i want to maintain my risk level low am sorry but i`m not going to use this strategy at the main time , but if someone used these strategy ..please do not hesitate to share the result with us...

yoddutfx
2013-03-14, 09:10 PM
problem that the target of 100 pips live to see the profit zone we will take in our trading plan, because we understand the many profit that will come after understanding of the profit zone .... for me this includes from trading plan,

ahmeddd22
2013-03-14, 09:23 PM
i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market so i just have to take much time to understand

kabeer
2013-03-15, 09:55 AM
यह बहुत अद्भुत रणनीति है, लेकिन इस रणनीति क्या समय सीमा उचित है? और मैं लंदन सत्र और अमेरिका के सत्र में इस तरह के रूप में बाजार के लिए यह उपयुक्त मन है, के लिए धन्यवाद तुम मेरे भाई का हिस्सा

get2ilyas
2013-03-15, 09:56 AM
bahi achee stratigies kaa use karnay kay baad hee pataa chaltaa hai.agar woo profit day too achee tasavour kee jaa tee hai.kesi bee new stratigies koo use karnay kay leyi demo saab say achee jagaa hai.agar aap demo may practice krnay kay baad real par use karain too aap koo achaa profit millay gaa.

kumarsangarkara
2013-03-15, 11:35 AM
I think Most of the time it gives accurate signal but matter of sorrow that for waitng signal always need to sit infront of meta trader.As a service holder really it is difficult for me.I searching one strategy which gives 80-90% accurate trading opportunity but less time killing method. Best of lack .

adnanraza
2013-03-17, 12:19 AM
Dear aap ka bohat bohat shukria k aap yaha logo ki help ker rhe hai aap ne is strategy ko use kerte huwe kitne pips hasil kiye hai kya hum se yeh share kare gay yeh strategy dhekne mein tou bohat harmful lag rhi hai ab is ko use ker k pata chale ga k yeh mere leye kesi sabit hoti hai.

sharif709
2013-03-17, 12:41 AM
appreciate it for your strategy, that appears like this is a beneficial strategy as well as should to get one of the most profit could possibly be productive.

ssabbasi2003
2013-03-17, 12:55 AM
100 pips gain strategy is good but there is a problem that whether is confrm not u can not say it will work all the time and for small invester is may be dangerous

ahmeddd22
2013-03-17, 02:13 AM
Good strategy, but where indicator, can u share the indicator like fence
thank you

trad3erIn5ta
2013-04-20, 07:10 PM
thanks you are giving good strategy but it takes too many time and long term also so in long term trades we cant take good profits because we always trade with very small orders in long time trades

faizah
2013-04-20, 08:50 PM
This is very awesome technique, but this technique appropriate what period of time ? and I thoughts this appropriate for popular industry such as in London, UK period and The united states period, thank's for you discuss my brother.

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-20, 09:31 PM
the following good hence helpful plus i aren't able to put it off so that you can commerce based upon the following 100 pips for the reason that stock trading so that you can receive 100 pips is definitely under no circumstances the wrong sector thus just need to bring high of this time for them to figure this out 100 pips system around alternative so that you can receive gain.

sunjoy
2013-04-20, 10:21 PM
Thanks for sharing this advice, I will download and apply it in my own demo to try it. but did not mention the time frame best suits this indicator. My piece of advice for any trader who wants to use this indicator is that don `t point of 100 because anything can happen.

kironray
2013-04-20, 11:01 PM
The first key to a 100 points in a single day is realizing that he can make 100 pips on the day I know it's obvious, however, is a very important concept to understand. It may be that if your marketing plan you need to make a certain number of pips every day, you may find yourself forcing trade when it is not really one that could cost the previous turn gains you made.

sobuj111
2013-04-21, 12:25 AM
I will say that are good and well, for me, 10 pips is too big. usually, i do not set my profit in a fixed amount. but i set my target in a potential target shown on my chart. so, it's my own target, but price target.

uforex
2013-04-21, 12:35 AM
this healthier so exciting and i contributory can't act to return reinforced on this 100 pips because dealing to obtain 100 pips is never a bad action so i retributive hit to believe such of my video to comprehend this 100 pips technique in else to generate recognize

jatayufx
2013-04-21, 04:18 AM
this healthier so exciting and i contributory can't act to return reinforced on this 100 pips because dealing to obtain 100 pips is never a bad action so i retributive hit to believe such of my video to comprehend this 100 pips technique in else to generate recognize

100 pips is very big and big risk trade Perform analysis and see the movement separately seen as a data analysis functions Because preliminary data to see trends and use only in accordance with the analysis trading risk with gain big pips

anzerg11
2013-04-21, 09:55 AM
Thank you very much for this simple strategy and new hope from the beginner to experience this strategy and good luck to all traders

andreasfx
2013-04-21, 06:56 PM
Wow, from the chart that you attach a picture so it looked amazing. What if mounted on such a large time frame h4 ya? Certainly result in very large can. I'll give it a try. Thank you for sharing.

sobuj555
2013-04-21, 10:03 PM
More Forex order his master transaction? please explain in detail. if the order refers to indicator which precedence? and refers to the preferred signal indicators which one? sir please with pictures at the moment and we can earn ma more money from it.

rehana motiwala
2013-04-22, 03:14 PM
this sounds so fascinating and i simply can't hold up to trade dependent upon this 100 pips since trading to procure 100 pips is never a terrible business so i simply need to move along at a comfortable pace to grasp this 100 pips system in other to gain benefit

waqas5455
2013-04-22, 03:26 PM
ya strategy bari achi ha ya dakny ma be kafi achi nazar ati ha es ka veiw be kafi acha ha

duke38
2013-04-22, 04:29 PM
Thanks darking dear :-
it is good strategy told by the Dareking dude. but what we need to understand i will try let see the result and out come ......

nayeem01715
2013-04-22, 11:04 PM
are you able to reveal the trading report through this particular sign it is look like worthwhile however i think inside side way market it'll be troubled because most of phony indication, and so i consider whenever you can make it for under 30 days through this particular sign i think it is these kinds of treasured achievement.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 08:19 PM
In my opinion forex robotic software package is extremely vital for North American country....because it runs mechanically by a golem of software package...if we've it we are able to do our work terribly with success....and we may also forestall hacking by others.......

ramosadams
2013-05-12, 04:43 AM
hello thanks for sharing i think 100 pip is a good profit and i hope you share a video tutorial better than pdf file and thanks

jahanmeah1
2013-05-12, 10:49 AM
this noise thus useful as well as i simply can not hang on to help trade determined by this 100 pips because dealing to help generate 100 pips is actually certainly not a poor market place so i simply have to acquire most of the the perfect time to can see this 100 pips method in other to help generate profit.

zank haidar
2013-05-14, 02:51 PM
The very first key to making 100 pips in one day is realizing that you might not be able to make 100 pips a day i know this seems obvious but it is very important concept to understand. It's possible that if your trading plan required you to make a set number of pips everyday, you could find yourself forcing a trade when there really isn't one which could cost you to give back any previous gains you have made.

yes, I agree, that to get 100 pip profit per day is quite risky, when in fact 10-30 pips per day is enough.

dareking
2013-05-14, 03:13 PM
yes, I agree, that to get 100 pip profit per day is quite risky, when in fact 10-30 pips per day is enough.

bhai 10 se 30 pips bhi ek din mein agar kisi trader ko mil jata hai, to ye kafi achchi baat hai, consistently earning is field mein bahut jaruri hota hai, consistently se paisa kamane ko achcha milta hai, bahut hi kam trader consistently earning kar pate hai.

hemal776
2013-05-15, 12:01 AM
My strategy is very easy , choose the design route by determining the greatest two expenses in a period or the tiniest two expenses in the same period . We may have to take out goals with little company that will create us do this company better with current company in company this . Thanks all.

fx_boy
2013-05-15, 01:28 AM
thanks for sharing your strategy, it really good to see. now lets see what happened after using this strategy in my demo account. hope so it will work great.

naziakhan
2013-05-15, 09:40 AM
bhai 10 se 30 pips bhi ek din mein agar kisi trader ko mil jata hai, to ye kafi achchi baat hai, consistently earning is field mein bahut jaruri hota hai, consistently se paisa kamane ko achcha milta hai, bahut hi kam trader consistently earning kar pate hai.

yes , 10 to 30 pip daily earning is very good for a trader and he can earn good money at the end of month if he use good money management but it is very hard to achieve this target on daily basis because some time our analysis can be wrong .:)

dareking
2013-05-15, 11:57 AM
yes , 10 to 30 pip daily earning is very good for a trader and he can earn good money at the end of month if he use good money management but it is very hard to achieve this target on daily basis because some time our analysis can be wrong .:)

sahi kaha agar pips target itna low hai, to bhi market ko halke mein nahi lena chahiye, humko money management ke bina trading hi nahi karna chahiye, kyun ki agar humne jara si bhi laaparwahi kari, to kafi bada nuksaan ho sakta hai.

tonmoy500ad
2013-05-15, 12:25 PM
on paper it's sort of a nice strategy I even have seen and downloaded the file i'll do a piece abreast of it during this week finish.I will attempt it on real market hope it'll work i'll share my expertise with you individuals shortly.

ldkanish
2013-05-15, 04:26 PM
i love this indicator but where i go and download it
please replay to mail id logu197@gmail.com
other please replay this posting
everybody use it

rafifx
2013-05-15, 06:19 PM
how to order his master transaction? please make a case for well. if the order refers to the indicator that takes precedence? and refers to the well-liked signal indicators that one? sir please make a case for with photos. thanks..............................

taimur15
2013-05-15, 07:46 PM
bhai 100 pips gain krna koi easy target nhi hai . aur i think koi bhi aik trade se 100 pips hasil krne ka target set nhi krta kiyu k ye kafi bra target hai . 100 pips just news ki movement per hi hasil kr skta hai koi bhi trade jub news per market move krti hai us time 100 se up aur down market aati hai fast.

jons trade
2013-05-15, 08:03 PM
share your trading record by this indicator it is look like profitable but i think in sideway market

it will be troubled because many of false signal ,so i think if you can survive for just a month by this indicator i think it is such appreciated achievement :)))

dareking
2013-05-26, 06:24 PM
bhai 100 pips gain krna koi easy target nhi hai . aur i think koi bhi aik trade se 100 pips hasil krne ka target set nhi krta kiyu k ye kafi bra target hai . 100 pips just news ki movement per hi hasil kr skta hai koi bhi trade jub news per market move krti hai us time 100 se up aur down market aati hai fast.

bhai agar hum ek long term trader hai, aur hum bahut hi kam trading karte hai, to zahir hai bhai, ki humara target long term mein jayda pips target hi hoga, humko bas ye target sahi entry ke saath hi rakhna chahiye.

rajkumar1991
2013-05-26, 10:26 PM
bhai agar hum ek long term trader hai, aur hum bahut hi kam trading karte hai, to zahir hai bhai, ki humara target long term mein jayda pips target hi hoga, humko bas ye target sahi entry ke saath hi rakhna chahiye.

haan ji long tear trader bahut kam trade karta hai lekin wo utne me hi acha kama leta hai kam trade karke hi acha kama leta hai isliy mai kahta hun ki jayda hum pareshan nhi hona chahiy .

nkem
2013-05-26, 11:43 PM
thanks for sharing your system as it looks very promising but i must also ask if you can help us to upload a trading result and also, does the indicators repaint as every indicator looks good in the hindsight.

garrysidhu
2013-05-26, 11:49 PM
han bhai ekdum thik kaha he apne agar hmm sahi jagah trade me orde rlgate hein to 100 pips make karna koi difficult nhi hota he ,and long term trader to 1000 pips se bi jiada ka target rakhte hein shaid apni trade me

hejust
2013-05-26, 11:52 PM
bro this strategy is very good strategy its like my only trades strategy i like it

i tried it and i got 21 pips and 20 pips and ihve stoped it because i run my personal strategy

kamn01
2013-05-27, 05:07 AM
Is the main marketing how to order? Well yes, unfortunately this is the case. In order to choose the priority index? Bring up to the signal indicator is popular? Lord please send a video. Thank you very much

erkin
2013-05-27, 06:33 AM
thanks for sharing your system as it looks very promising but i must also ask if you can help us to upload a trading result and also, does the indicators repaint as every indicator looks good in the hindsight.
Many thing is necessary in Forex trading.At first,you can know the Forex trading and analysis the market.It is very important to keep patience when you are trading in the Forex market.You need lot of knowledge for the Forex market and you can also make your profit by the way to money management.

khan25
2013-05-27, 08:48 AM
In my opinion Forex robot code incredibly needed in the us ... Because it runs mechanically with an expression of code we have it, we will work terribly successfully. And one stop hacking other

dareking
2013-05-27, 09:56 AM
han bhai ekdum thik kaha he apne agar hmm sahi jagah trade me orde rlgate hein to 100 pips make karna koi difficult nhi hota he ,and long term trader to 1000 pips se bi jiada ka target rakhte hein shaid apni trade me

haan bhai agar entry point aapko achcha mil gaya hai, to hum bindaas araam se baith kar market ko watch kar sakte hai, fir humko ye sure ho jata hai, ki market humari profit ki aur hi jayega. :)

tania25
2013-05-27, 10:08 AM
Thanks for the strategy, it is, if it can be a good strategy, and it needs to be forced to try to get the first profit is also a Crown.

aries32
2013-05-27, 10:09 AM
bahi stratigies koo demo may use karnay kay baad hee pataa chalay gaa.keu kay koye bee new stratigies koo agar pahlay demo par use kar leya jaay too bahtar hotaa hai agar woo kaamyaab hi too aap bay feqar hoo kar ussay real account par use kar saktay hain or achaa profit kamaa saktay hain.agar woo nakaam hoo too aap baraay loss say baach jaatay hain.

rupa25
2013-05-27, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the strategy, as it can be a good strategy and I have to try and get profit is also especially.

jhrn41
2013-05-27, 10:44 AM
I can ask for a transaction coordinator? In this case, as well. If you refer to the indicator takes precedence? Signal indicator in the love of God. I kindly ask the feet

ocikca
2013-05-27, 10:56 AM
what time frame is it?
looks like dangerous strategy if using on small time frame like m5.. or maybe have to take verry small TP less then 5 pips
because i ever try this kind of strategy i using on small time frame on M5 and i using 5 pip for TP but it only got the spread or i can say it never hits the TP
so i think better use small TP if using small time frame

vinoy
2013-05-27, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the strategy, it's as though it may be a correct strategy and try to get the main profits would also be productive.

labonishorkar
2013-05-27, 12:04 PM
Thanks for the strategy, it is like it is the correct strategy and should be forced to get the main profits undefeated.

rhlvi23
2013-05-27, 12:19 PM
Thanks to this strategy as appropriate strategies and try to get number one can be also a Triple Crown. It is also 100 pips strategy is good for us to success for Forex.

waqas1
2013-05-27, 02:46 PM
bhai ap na bohat achi strategy hum sa share ki ha ma ap ki strategy ko kafi like kayea ha ma is strategy ko demo ma use ker ka is strtaegy ma experince lo gaya aur pher real ma use karo gaya

shima007
2013-05-27, 03:36 PM
it is a very smart business .................................................. .............................................. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ---------------------------- ============================================= so gays come and get benifit in the trade.

sumi0022
2013-05-27, 03:50 PM
Also gains mainly trying to get these strategies often honest can prosper this strategy, thanks.

dipali
2013-05-27, 04:00 PM
In my opinion Forex robot-code is incredibly important to us . Because it runs automatically using machine code . That when we speak we will work our very successful . And we can also stop hacking others.

kaku
2013-05-27, 11:11 PM
As a master command to justify the operation carefully. If the order refers to this variable? And links to popular indicators signal? The Lord is with photo. Thanks a lot......

federertichka
2013-05-28, 01:24 AM
Peace my brother it's a great strategy, but I think that the only drawback is that this indicator is repeating itself follows the price and this thing will affect the credibility of the strategic

m2ndsrokk
2013-05-28, 05:17 AM
Thanks for sharing brother....i neewver thought that i will found some strategy like this that can show me how to get 100 pips on my trade....that was amazing if i can do that...every trader has want it ...gte 100 pips in just one position a day.....wow thats so awesome...but thats not easy to do....100 pips a day are so hing to archieve for alll trader.....

chika1
2013-05-28, 10:39 AM
And manage Web subscription Make sure that, in any event, very well. If sorted by indicator shows? You are currently signed in on the most liked Lord, please let common. Except images

vdymk24
2013-05-28, 10:56 AM
Thereforeund so fascinating and just wait for trade aided hundreds of seeds from mercantilism to win hundreds of cores are rarely so ugly, I had a lot of time to understand this strategy a hundred seeds of victory option

shesbng
2013-05-28, 11:13 AM
This lovely, just wait therefore it supports win hundreds of pips commercialization as a result, Caterpillar is seldom so it takes hundreds of knowing that ugly from time to time, the Caterpillar earnings hundreds of alternative strategies,

thenr56
2013-05-28, 11:57 AM
A charming and therefor, that is just waiting to trade hundreds of mercantilism in nuclear aid to get hundreds of points is not ugly so just need the market has plenty of time to know this strategy a hundred pips profit in a different

mwbou
2013-05-28, 12:15 PM
So simply out mine for a long time to understand these different strategies for 100 pips profit thunderous these results and simply can't wait to trade for 100 pips of mercantilism win hundreds of support points is rare in the market is dirty

DBC
2013-05-28, 12:29 PM
sensible strategy however i believe that ought to be barely has therefore a great many items happening. can determine what i mean, and all of such colours it barely looks a trifle difficult for myself, and as i wish to actually maintain my risk level low am sorry however i`m not traveling to use this strategy with the main time, however if somebody used these strategy. please don't hesitate to actually share the result with us.

bberty
2013-05-28, 12:34 PM
Thusund this is so exciting and trade that supports hundreds of points of 100 points is rarely mercantilism removed the market has enough time to expect to know exactly this strategy different types % of benefits

Evening4X
2013-05-30, 12:21 AM
couple of days ago i download this strategy from here and using in my demo account and this strategy work good in demo account. hope so it will continue working good in my real account.

boutiti nizar
2013-05-30, 12:48 AM
100 pips agar ek trader ko ek trade se mil jaye, to mere khayal se wo achcha paisa kama sakta hai, 100 pips to long term trading mein hi mil sakta hai, kabhi kabhi hi aisa hota hai, ki usko itna pips ek hi din mein mil jata hai.

rafrnc
2013-05-30, 12:49 AM
Notice on calculation for Forex robot code is important to us ... because this mechanical Golem works computer code. If we stop much success ... and the rest of us hack our job ...

ladsfhh
2013-05-30, 01:17 AM
How do you get your teach financial transactions? Described in detail. For a given variable has priority in the purchase? And the best type of transmission signal says? Mr President, described with pictures.

fokking
2013-05-30, 02:05 AM
Interesting, I'm not such a change in the field at 100 points for this type of hair loss is usually not liked to be in the current market, a number of other benefits to this approach, I can understand, you don't have much time 100.

monare
2013-05-31, 02:30 AM
The best way to get your purchase of the Lord? You need to explain in more detail. When the index describes that usually takes precedence over? Along with the most popular names indicate what they describe? Friend, it's necessary to explain with pictures. Good luck to you.

abulkashem0
2013-05-31, 03:46 AM
How to subscribe to the Event to the master? Do a good thing. If the order refers to the primary indicator? Also refers to the signal from the indicators is hoping for that? The Lord makes a service request. Thanks for the

bhamba
2013-06-06, 11:22 AM
How would their main transactions? Give your reasons very well. If the order refers to the pointer as a priority? With regard to indicators, which are well-liked signal? Cheese can be justified by the record.

chanchal
2013-06-06, 12:21 PM
Original with marketing how to order? This is well justified. These procedures are the first indicators? Which is better, this is the traffic light? Sir please this pic. Thanks

robiul alom00
2013-06-06, 12:26 PM
How will the most important transactions? Lists of reasons why you OK. If the order refers to the pointer as a priority? With regard to indicators, which sq. Feet loved badge? Cheese is often even by subscribing.

ronju03
2013-06-06, 12:32 PM
Through the strategy, it is as is often a decent strategy and required test and obtain the greatest benefit could also be winning.

lala02
2013-06-06, 02:20 PM
An honest and often the strategy is, in particular, to try to use to get it strategy, palmy.

si taym
2013-06-06, 04:37 PM
Thank for share. i just want to add that 100 pips is applicable with 4H frame. It can be used with 1H and 30min too, but the objective will be 30 Pips. I'm testing it right now.

sunila
2013-06-08, 07:49 AM
yai sab marke tpar depend hai agar market par ap ko pata cahlta hai k kaha move ho rahe hai tab he ap us mai sai profit gain kar skaty hain aur one day mai 200 pips par kam kar sakty hain humay bas market ko juge karny ka sekhna cahay ,,,,

hemavallika
2013-06-08, 09:20 AM
hi brother ..

this will work or not i don't know ..

if market is going fundamental what u will do ...

plz let me know ..

kompol
2013-06-08, 07:38 PM
How to order a home based business? Close. If the command refers to the indicator, which takes precedence? Appeal to the popular indicators signal that? Lord please give the reasons for the record. Thank You

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 08:48 PM
The thiriforiond, therefore, attract attention and simply look forward to sustained this trade 100 points as a result of trade to win 100 points isn't bad, the market must therefore have to simply take a large part of my time learn the strategy of 100 points in favour of alternative

zizu
2013-06-08, 09:27 PM
Thank you for your strategy, you should try to get the most benefit from the strategy and win.

kalma
2013-06-09, 12:43 AM
Thanks to the strategy that they can be honest approach and should be forced to try and get that few are setting also undefeated.

ftaksto
2013-06-09, 01:47 AM
Thanks to this strategy, like it would be a decent strategy and the need to try, the first benefit can also be more productive.

gamla
2013-06-09, 01:55 AM
How to order home business? Carefully examine the events. If the order refers to the indicator, which takes precedence? Talk about your favorite direction? Sir please provide arguments, photos. Thank you

joba
2013-06-09, 03:39 PM
In my opinion forex robot software system, it is necessary for the United States ... because it automatically starts the software. If we are so we can do the job even with success ... and we can stop, even though hacked by people.

fhbfdbg
2013-06-09, 04:30 PM
It is very interesting and thunderous that just can't wait to trade support for the benefit of a hundred point 100 points as a result of the sale is a rare missing in the market, so that only I have plenty of time to pick up a hundred different points.

chodan
2013-06-10, 03:57 AM
Thurmond is very catchy, you can wait for the action in parentheses, not only earn 100 points is rarely bad mercantilism imperfections hundreds of the market where I just have a lot of time to understand this strategy a hundred different points.

M.Tayyab
2013-06-16, 12:10 PM
very good strategy but brother on which chart time frame i should use this strategy will you please elaborate a bit about this trading strategy and thanx alot for posting this strategy

mohamedgaber8686
2013-06-16, 01:04 PM
Good strategy which enables the Trader to earn 100 points every day
When Win 100 points every day be a large profit, but I will use this strategy

wasimnayyar
2013-06-16, 03:33 PM
yes i use this strategy and think yeh aik musik strategy hai coz as you know market unpredictable hoti hai iss liye app kisi bhi strategies per trust nahi kar shaktay agar app ko profit earn karna hai tu candles ko watch kiya karo candles trade ki friend hai like trend is your friend

dareking
2013-06-16, 03:51 PM
yes i use this strategy and think yeh aik musik strategy hai coz as you know market unpredictable hoti hai iss liye app kisi bhi strategies per trust nahi kar shaktay agar app ko profit earn karna hai tu candles ko watch kiya karo candles trade ki friend hai like trend is your friend

bhai agar is business se paisa kamana hai, to aapko strategy par trust karne hi chalna padega, jaisa ki sabhi jante hai, strategy ko samjhana aur usse trading karna easy nahi hota hai, lekin strategy samjh aa jaye, to paisa kamana easy ho jata hai. :)

princeua
2013-06-16, 03:54 PM
I think that achieving 100 points in Forex today is a lot is difficult because it has almost become the impossible as some traders used the most successful strategies in the market did not achieve such an amount of profit, but such a strategy you need to analyze 100% correct.

aries32
2013-06-16, 04:25 PM
Bahi achee stratigies aap nay share kee hai.deekhnay may too achee lag rahe hai Essay demo par use karnay kay baad hee pataa chalay gaa.wasay 100 pips kay target kay leyi humaay kam say kam 500 say 1000$ tak kee equity chaay hoo gee.kam capital kay saath too yeah na mumken dekhaay daytaa hai.keu kay etnaa baraa risk kam capital kay saath nahee hoo saktaa.

fariyalshah04
2013-06-17, 09:56 PM
wasa main na is strategy ko personal use nahi kiya hai but mare thought tu yahi hote hai agar acha enter point ko hum find kar lain tu 100 pip sa bahi zayda ko find out kar sakte easily .

nguhsswidnf22
2013-06-17, 10:52 PM
Using long trade analysis movement because it runs automatically by a robot of software get more experiences used and time management requires experience forex trading strategy management market situation choose strategies In my opinion forex robotic software is very important for us if we have it we can do our work very successfully In my opinion forex robotic software is very important for us...

dorothydavis992
2013-06-17, 11:02 PM
Good strategy, but where indicator, can u share the indicator like fence ? Is it already become profitable for you? but i set my target in a potential target but price target. and work in what pair? and how many TF? well, for me, 100 pips is too big. usually, i do not set my profit in a fixed amount. shown on my chart. so, it's not my own target .....

asingh601
2013-06-18, 02:08 AM
bhai ji maine is tutorial ko nikal to liya par meri samajh ne nahi aa raha hai ki kaise aap din me 100 pip kama sakte hain ye to lagbhag namumkin hai daily itna kar pana maine sirf news time me hi kisi pair ko 100 pip tak jate dekha hai aise to koi pair 30 pip bhi ek direction me kar le to uska movement khatam.

veekybaba
2013-06-18, 02:34 AM
dost apki yah strategy ti bht kamal ki hai. main bus ek bat kehna chonga ka 100pips sa zayda bahi hum gain kar skata hai agar humi acha entree point mil jye tu kiyo ka all think depend karti hai acha entree p[a agar acha entree point mil jye tu 100pip sa zazyda bhi liya ja skata hai.

killer123
2013-06-22, 09:32 PM
Scalping strong time of 15 minutes, 30 or 80 pips per order 10 pips daily target. use news and market openings, go along with the direction taken by the chart for five minutes shortly after the opening of each market or soon after the release of each news.

dareking
2013-07-01, 11:22 AM
bhai ji maine is tutorial ko nikal to liya par meri samajh ne nahi aa raha hai ki kaise aap din me 100 pip kama sakte hain ye to lagbhag namumkin hai daily itna kar pana maine sirf news time me hi kisi pair ko 100 pip tak jate dekha hai aise to koi pair 30 pip bhi ek direction me kar le to uska movement khatam.

bhai lagta hai aapne sahi tarah se study nahi kiya hai, maine ye kaha hai, ki per trade aap 100 pips gain tak kar sakte hai, na ki daily ka 100 pips, bhai ek trade se 100 pips mil jaye, to mere khayal se achchi baat hai ye. ;)

oshim
2013-07-01, 11:35 AM
is strategy main kon kon se indecatores use huay hain our trades starts kartay want kita take profit lagana hay our kitna stop loss lagana hay in tamam baton ki wazahat nahi ki gai.

fxearner
2013-07-01, 03:22 PM
bhai lagta hai aapne sahi tarah se study nahi kiya hai, maine ye kaha hai, ki per trade aap 100 pips gain tak kar sakte hai, na ki daily ka 100 pips, bhai ek trade se 100 pips mil jaye, to mere khayal se achchi baat hai ye. ;)

hanji bhai agar ek trade se hume 100 pips miljaaye tou mai kahunga ye kaafi achhi baat hai aur hum 100 pips se kaafi kama sakte hai bas hume lalach bilkul nahi karna hoga,agar mujhe 100 pips ek trade mein miljaaye tou mai samjhunga mujhe 1 week ka profits milgaya hai..

Abrar Ahmed
2013-07-01, 04:21 PM
Can you please tell me what indicator this is? or add picture of how you used it. I would like to test it after i get to know more about the setup, the indicators and its settings the timeframes used and everything else. Thankyou .. Waiting for your response.

latifaarch
2013-07-01, 04:41 PM
hayy .... this sound so interesting and i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market so i just have to take much of my time to understand this 100 pips strategy in other to earn profit .... good luck and thanks foor you... :)

mudassar hussain
2013-07-01, 04:53 PM
daikhnay main to buhat achi lag rahi ha main is ko pehlay demo account main aply kr k check kroun ga i hope si k ye buhat acha kam kry gi jaisay k is main 100 pip ka taret mention kiya ha ager is main sy 70 sy 80 pip ki trade b mil jae to buhat achi ha.....

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

very good profit target target in very short time to get maximum profit it really works very nice stretgy over all any one can gain profit in very short time

indianfxboy
2013-07-01, 06:21 PM
it is easier said than done ,but this is not a rel thing to do using a multi signals to generate your entry signal is just a waste of time because if you are trully ready to make money from the forex market then you should try to study the forex price action trading strategy which is unarguably the best technical trading strategy.

sunila
2013-07-02, 07:41 AM
forex mai kafi strategy hain jis ko watch kar k hum acha profit gain kar sakty hain aur hum ko daily kafi zydah pips mil sakty hain pips gain karna just study sai he hota study k bagair hum earn nahe kar sakty hain humy loss honay ka chance hota hai...

manikah
2013-07-02, 07:52 AM
I used this strategy and get good result at H4 time frame for major currency pair.But at H1 time frame I could not get satisfactory result.I thinking if any one follow this system with H4 time frame so strictly he can get 70% successful signal.

karimforx13
2013-07-02, 09:41 PM
haiii .... thanks for the strategy, it looks like this is a good strategy and ought to try to get the most benefit may be successful..... good luck and thanks foor you ... :)

Arslan Mustafa
2013-07-02, 11:11 PM
The unsuccessful merchant can respond with frustration: Why do I continuously get caught shopping for the highs? i am unable to believe they ran the market against me! This market is not possible to trade. attributable to that frustrationand the associated self-focusthe unsuccessful merchant doesn't take any info removed from that trade.

shoaib515
2013-07-03, 07:34 AM
ap ka bohot bohot shukria men yeh indicator downlaod kar chuka hun is men men aj sey is ko apni trading men set kar lon ga aur dekhta keh is indicator sey kia hota hey . baqi indicators per to mujhey etbaar hee nahee raha hey .

reazforex
2013-07-03, 08:42 AM
Thanks for sharing this you indicator, i testament download it and administer to my exhibit reason and experiment it. but you did not accolade the uncomparable case plan that beautify this indicator. My soft discuss for any trader that necessary to use this indicator is that don`t target up to 100 pips because anything can occur.

LEO78
2013-07-03, 09:18 AM
good job, buddy.. how long you use this indikator..?? thanks for share...

dareking
2013-07-03, 11:50 AM
ap ka bohot bohot shukria men yeh indicator downlaod kar chuka hun is men men aj sey is ko apni trading men set kar lon ga aur dekhta keh is indicator sey kia hota hey . baqi indicators per to mujhey etbaar hee nahee raha hey .

bhai achchi baat hai, jo aapko ye indicator pasand aaya hai, ab to aap isko pahle demo par hi test kare, jab demo par achche signal milne lag jaayenge, aur achcha result aayega, to fir real par trading karna. :)

bolbol_07
2013-07-04, 07:53 PM
Wow, from the chart that you attach a picture so it looked amazing. What if mounted on such a large time frame h4 ya? Certainly result in very large can

zahidbd9
2013-07-04, 10:23 PM
hello brother are you sure it will be profitable to all trader ??? your indicator is very very nice i wish to trade with it thanks a lot brother

dareking
2013-07-05, 12:12 PM
daikhnay main to buhat achi lag rahi ha main is ko pehlay demo account main aply kr k check kroun ga i hope si k ye buhat acha kam kry gi jaisay k is main 100 pip ka taret mention kiya ha ager is main sy 70 sy 80 pip ki trade b mil jae to buhat achi ha.....

bhai is indicator ke saath mein khud ka bhi thoda brain ka use karna hoga, har samay har tarde mein 100 pips milega ye jaruri nahi hai, lekin hum khud bhi kuch andaza lagaye, to sahi profits per trade mil sakta hai bhai. :)

arslanmustafa
2013-07-05, 10:27 PM
ha bhai ham jitni zyada practice karenge hamein utna hi zyada experience gain hota hai our ham utna hi acha is field me kar sakte hai our yani hamare scalping karna ache tareeke se learn kar liya hai to hamein acha profit kamane se koi bhi nai rok sakta hai.

dareking
2013-07-06, 11:43 AM
I used this strategy and get good result at H4 time frame for major currency pair.But at H1 time frame I could not get satisfactory result.I thinking if any one follow this system with H4 time frame so strictly he can get 70% successful signal.

bhai agar aapko H4 time frame par ye strategy achchi lagi hai, to achcha hai, fir H4 par long term karenge, to aur bhi achche pips gain honge, waise maine to is strategy ka use nahi kiya hai, mere pass already meri khud ki strategy hai. :)

sunila
2013-07-06, 11:57 AM
forex mai hum kafi sari stragies ko follow kar k profit aur pips gain kar sakty hain laikin kafi log apna money is tarah loss bhea kar jaty hain wo galat signal ko kabhe kabhea follow kar jaty hain is sai bachnay k leyay ap ko cahay k ap news ko bhea sath sath follow karay...

sunny99
2013-07-06, 06:52 PM
i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market so i just have to take much of my time to understand this 100 pips strategy in other to earn profit

alidz16
2013-07-07, 02:17 AM
hayyy ... indicator bhai already attach hai, aap usko download kar sakte hai, aur saath mein ye strategy kaise work karti hai, uski PDF file bhi upload hai, wo bhi read kare, aur practice make perfect aap aram se is strategy ko learn kare, then demo practice kare, last mein real par cent trade kare, aur Time Frame H1 thik hai. ..... ;)

sehatx
2013-07-07, 05:14 AM
i just can't wait to trade based on this 100 pips because trading to earn 100 pips is never a bad market so i just have to take much of my time to understand this 100 pips strategy in other to earn profit

market place so i simply have to acquire most of the the perfect time to can see and may have to take out goals with little company that will create this company us do better with current company in this company

dareking
2013-07-16, 11:41 AM
forex mai hum kafi sari stragies ko follow kar k profit aur pips gain kar sakty hain laikin kafi log apna money is tarah loss bhea kar jaty hain wo galat signal ko kabhe kabhea follow kar jaty hain is sai bachnay k leyay ap ko cahay k ap news ko bhea sath sath follow karay...

Dear agar aap kafi saari strategy ko follow karenge, to aap kisi bhi strategy se paisa nahi kama sakenge, main to kahunga ki aapko chahiye ki aap sirf ek ya do hi strategy ko follow kare to achcha hoga. :)

fxearner
2013-07-16, 11:45 AM
Dear agar aap kafi saari strategy ko follow karenge, to aap kisi bhi strategy se paisa nahi kama sakenge, main to kahunga ki aapko chahiye ki aap sirf ek ya do hi strategy ko follow kare to achcha hoga. :)

hanji bhai hum sab strategy forex mein follow nahi kar sakte hai kyunki hamare paas etna time nahi hota hai aur hum confuse bhi hojayenge aur koi bhi strategy thik se use nahi kar sakenge esliye hume ek ya do strategy par hei work karna chahiye aur unse trade open karni chahiye..

rookie001
2013-07-16, 01:21 PM
Would you please post a screenshot of your account that is traded with this strategy that should show the 100 pips gain with every order? I have my own doubts about this strategy. I think its reward ratio is still very low compared to the risk exposure and that 100 pip claim is going to be proved as rare. For example, if I was trading EURUSD with this one, and the pair had 120 pips average movement for the day ... how could any strategy provide 100 pips out of those 120 pips movement for the day.

heriant
2013-07-16, 03:00 PM
100 pip for each industry is sufficient and i believe we ought to not really turn out to be money grubbing. when we acquire some great revenue after that we ought to not really shift investing or else all of us shed much more. we have to industry along with determined danger

dareking
2013-07-22, 12:22 PM
hanji bhai hum sab strategy forex mein follow nahi kar sakte hai kyunki hamare paas etna time nahi hota hai aur hum confuse bhi hojayenge aur koi bhi strategy thik se use nahi kar sakenge esliye hume ek ya do strategy par hei work karna chahiye aur unse trade open karni chahiye..

bhai main to kahunga ki jo strategy humko achcha lagta hai, wo hi follow karna chahiye, aur ek hi strategy par trade karte karte aap us strategy se har ek cheez se wakif ho jayenge, aapko pata chalne lag jayaega, kab entry karna hai aur kab exit.

fx student
2013-07-22, 12:28 PM
bhai ye strategy to dekhneme bahut hi profitable lag raha hai, main janna chata hoon ki kon si timeframe accha hai iske liye? or ye kitna profitable hai?

fxearner
2013-07-22, 02:08 PM
bhai ye strategy to dekhneme bahut hi profitable lag raha hai, main janna chata hoon ki kon si timeframe accha hai iske liye? or ye kitna profitable hai?

bhai ye strategy ko pehle aap demo par use karein aur mai kahunga esse m15 time frame par ue karein aur baaki aap par depend karta hai ki aap long term chahte ya short term trade aur aapka capital ketna hai,kisi bhi strategy ko use karne se pehle hume achhe se capital management karna bahut jaroori hai..

shawon02
2013-07-23, 02:34 AM
we won't be able to procrastinate that will market influenced by the 100 pips given that forex trading that will bring in 100 pips is certainly for no reason an awful promote thus i will just require a lot of my best a chance to fully grasp this 100 pips program during many other that will bring in return. any structure looks at any guage which unfortunately calls for precedence? together with looks at appreciated rule signs and symptoms the one that? sir be sure to express utilizing shots.

shawon02
2013-07-24, 03:56 AM
we won't be able to procrastinate that will market influenced by the 100 pips given that forex trading that will bring in 100 pips is certainly for no reason an awful promote thus i will just require a lot of my best a chance to fully grasp this 100 pips program during many other that will bring in return, any structure looks at any guage which unfortunately calls for precedence? together with looks at appreciated rule signs and symptoms the one that? sir be sure to express utilizing shots.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-24, 06:47 AM
hello dear

aap aram se is strategy ko learn kare, then demo practice kare, last mein real par cent trade kare, aur Time Frame H1 thik hai.

ok

dodol168
2013-07-24, 08:14 AM
tips on how to buy his / her grasp exchange? you should explain with
fine detail. should the buy is the term for this indication that requires
priority? and is the term for the most preferred indicate indications
what kind? sir you should explain along with images. thanks

Ubaid
2013-07-25, 12:57 PM
hahah you are jokar brother our is ko jo use karray who only loss hi paay ga who is liyeh k forex trading may agar kuch hai tu only mind hai our mind k elawa our kuch nahi hai yeh indicator only loss hi detay hai

shawon02
2013-07-26, 02:18 AM
i aren't able to put it off so that you can commerce based upon the following 100 pips for the reason that stock trading so that you can receive 100 pips is definitely under no circumstances the wrong sector thus just need to bring high of this time for them to figure this out 100 pips system around alternative so that you can receive gain.. a sequence is the word for a pointer which will normally requires priority? plus is the word for the best point signs or symptoms what design? friend i highly recommend you demonstrate by using snap shots. with thanks.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 04:06 AM
the following good hence helpful plus i aren't able to put it off so that you can commerce based upon the following 100 pips for the reason that stock trading so that you can receive 100 pips is definitely under no circumstances the wrong sector thus just need to bring high of this time for them to figure this out 100 pips system.. a sequence is the word for a pointer which will normally requires priority? plus is the word for the best point signs or symptoms what design? friend i highly recommend you demonstrate by using snap shots. with thanks.

dareking
2013-08-09, 02:57 PM
hahah you are jokar brother our is ko jo use karray who only loss hi paay ga who is liyeh k forex trading may agar kuch hai tu only mind hai our mind k elawa our kuch nahi hai yeh indicator only loss hi detay hai

:p bhai indicator sirf loss hi nahi dete hai, agar aap indicator se trading nahi jaante hai, to fir aapke liye indicator se trading karna impossible hoga, indicator se trading karna sirf wohi janta hai, jo indicator ke bare mein janta hoga. :D