PDA

View Full Version : Are you trading Fx with your official job

razubd06
2012-12-30, 10:48 PM
Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...

kamrul01
2012-12-30, 11:19 PM
Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...looking fine jobs…here…

Anayayashab
2012-12-30, 11:21 PM
Yeah many traders are doing another jobs also beside Forex trading but i'm not doing any other job because i'm a student and doing Forex trading as a prat time job. Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time.

samim66
2012-12-30, 11:40 PM
As with each era, mothers and daughters share an unique bond. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. Small girls want to air max grow up quick, and pricey sweet mothers .

Cigane
2012-12-31, 12:21 AM
As with each era, mothers and daughters share an unique bond. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. Small girls want to air max grow up quick, and pricey sweet mothers

Kamranchy
2013-01-08, 08:45 PM
There are many trader do forex trading behind there official job but some people do full time forex trading, i an a part time forex trader becouse now till study.

tetly
2013-01-10, 01:03 AM
Yes, I agree with you.Many traders are working here with their official job.They are doing forex as part time business and they are earning extra income.Forex is the 24 hours online trading business.so here any people can work as part time or full time and can earn good profit.thanks.

Subramaniam
2013-01-10, 01:09 AM
Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...

I also hear that many of people do trading as their side job. But, there are people who makes trading as their main job. as like as me, i don't have any other job beside trading.
Trading is mo job, my way to make money, to gain my life cost.

dr.mizanur
2013-01-10, 01:21 AM
Every broker incorporate some view a large number of broker carry out buying and selling together with his standard work. Nevertheless what exactly think with this.. Every broker incorporate some view a large number of broker carry out buying and selling together with his standard work. Nevertheless what exactly think with this... searching great jobs…here….

jabeen
2013-01-10, 11:47 AM
yes i am a job holder and i do forex during my job and i dont think it is difficult. it depend on job nature if some one is doing job in bank as cashier then he can not but if someone work in factory he can trade or post...

vancy4
2013-01-10, 12:12 PM
AAA .Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...looking fine jobshere.:yahoo:.........................:accute :...........................

ariv
2013-01-10, 12:48 PM
I guess it's okay and not a problem, many traders still doing work in the office as work offline and after home they trade forex. I think it is legitimate for sure they have been comfortable with such conditions.

hani
2013-01-10, 12:54 PM
Yeah many traders are doing another jobs also beside Forex trading but i'm not doing any other job because i'm a student and doing Forex trading as a prat time job. Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time.

g ha main official job k sath trading kar raha ho main forex pay part time job karta ho or is say acha profit hasil hota hai or work karnay k liay koi limit b nahi hai

finagold
2013-01-10, 01:04 PM
Forex trading is not my main job. I think forex trading is better used as a side job. Why is that? because forex trading is a very big risk. And can not give us a definite advantage every day. But if I already have a lot of experience in trading, maybe someday forex trading will become my official work.

princefx00
2013-01-10, 01:13 PM
I think that every treader should have .We have to mind it that forex is very very risky business.I like forex.I am a student.Beside my study i am doing my tread in forex market....I think that its very good plane.........

dr.mizanur
2013-01-10, 03:40 PM
There are several broker do fx trading behind presently there established employment however, many individuals do full-time fx trading, my spouse and i an an important part time period trader because today until finally analyze. Investing can be mo employment, my personal method to earn money, to get my life price...

moda124
2013-01-10, 03:57 PM
there are some problem to do trading with other job.but many people r doing this trading with job.but its better to do trade independently .

sracer86
2013-01-10, 04:00 PM
For trading in forex market,it doesn't need to spend too much time daily.A job holder can also trade in forex beside his current job as a part time trader.That time he will be able to learn trading slow and earn some extra money.But for earning much in this market a person has to fully concentrate on trading and that needs lots of times.

rivo25
2013-01-10, 04:06 PM
I am Job holder, Now I am trade in Forex as a part time job and daily I trade maximum 3 to 4 hour, My aim is do Forex trade as full time job when I am fully expert in Forex trade and that time I trade 7 to 8 hour maximum a day.

dr.mizanur
2013-01-10, 04:55 PM
Each and every speculator have any judgment a large number of speculator do exchanging together with his established work. Yet precisely what think about this. Yet precisely what think about this... looking fine jobshere.

haniu
2013-01-10, 05:03 PM

g ha main official job k sath forex pay b job kar raha ho forex pay trading part time karta ho or jub time milta hai forex pay work kar layta ho profit b acha hota hai is say

luckybegum001
2013-01-10, 05:11 PM
i think may traders are doing other job beside trading forex, because they know forex high profitable but it is also huge risky , they can lose their money any time , so they want to take risk, some of the trader doing other job until they become expert trader or get huge profit from forex trading.i want to do textile business beside forex trading.

jakat02
2013-01-10, 05:18 PM
welcome to Forex. yes i am a job holder and i do Forex during my job and i don think it is difficult. it depend on job nature if some one is doing job in bank as cashier then he can not but if someone work in factory he can trade or post..like job......................................

dr.mizanur
2013-01-10, 05:27 PM
Really numerous merchants tend to be performing an additional tasks also next to Foreign currency trading nevertheless I'm certainly not performing another task due to the fact I'm students along with performing Foreign currency trading as a prat moment task. Foreign currency trading is actually rewarding enterprise along with we are able to also help to make good income as a result also performing Foreign currency trading to some extent moment. Little females would like to air greatest extent get older rapid, along with costly fairly sweet moms.

rasel22
2013-01-10, 05:28 PM
Many traders are working here with their official job,any people can work as part time or full time and can earn good profit .there are people who makes trading as their main job.never thelsess what exactly think with this searching great jobs.

Mustafijur
2013-01-10, 05:31 PM
Difficult to find the right answer. For the few people who have tendency to take risk to their like they can think about forex as professional as official. but for those people who have thinking a safe life they cant take risk on forex. From my point of view - im a middle stage

marymirella
2013-01-10, 05:31 PM
I think many traders trading on forex market as a job, beacuse nowadays unfortunately there aren't enough job opportunities in many countries. This field can give families a possibility to earn money for living, and the only thing what they have to do is learning and practice to gather experiences to be even better on this market. Expecially preganant women, or who has little children are the worst situation to find a job.

asif_uz
2013-01-10, 05:41 PM
This not only do you and me it is doing by all of the trader, because we know that about MONEY MANAGEMENT and there all time say that there must be the secend source of money and it is very mush needed in Forex trading market.

easy_mezoo
2013-01-10, 06:01 PM
For me I do not have work only Forex.
But I would advise anyone who works only function left for Forex because profit is not guaranteed 100%

saify7772
2013-01-10, 06:31 PM
yes i am doing the forex trading with my official job i do my job at morning time or at evening time and in the free time i do the forex trading

sasukefxc
2013-01-10, 07:00 PM
i couldnt teel you. Each and every speculator have any judgment Yet precisely what think about this. Yet precisely what think about this... looking fine jobshere. a large number of speculator do exchanging together with his established work.

shuvo50
2013-01-10, 07:01 PM
Post Are you trading Fx with your official job
well friend,
i have a good job. but i never feel any problem when i doing my official job. because this market open 24 hour. so i can trade in my free time. also here we can use lot of pending order for good trading. so i not found any problem.

cpalace
2013-01-10, 07:37 PM
welcome to forex.As with each era, mothers and daughters share an unique bond. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. Small girls want to air max grow up quick, and pricey sweet mothers.good luck................................

wedus
2013-01-10, 07:43 PM
I think the work of the office and may be combined due to forex forex trading online demand for 24 hours in front of the laptop, but it can also be part-time and the way we are trading, so we could have while working in the office and forex trading

monirul888
2013-01-10, 07:51 PM
forex is a good job. Every trader have some opinion that many trader do trading with his official job. But what do you think about this...looking fine jobsheregood job.......................................

sajibarafatsiddiqui
2013-01-10, 07:56 PM
Obviously it is great if you have a source of permanent income with forex trading. Though forex trading has great potential to generate great profit but on the other hand you must admit about the uncertainty of forex trading. I heard some people leave their permanent job for trading in forex but fell in great trouble when they took it as a full time job. So be careful if you want to take forex trading as only occupation.

indet
2013-01-10, 08:05 PM
I agree with you.Many traders are working here with their official job.They are doing forex as part time business and they are earning extra income.Forex is the 24 hours online trading business.so here any people can work as part time or full time and can earn good profit.thanks.

Cigane
2013-01-10, 08:10 PM
As with each era, mothers and daughters share an unique bond. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. Small girls want to air max grow up quick, and pricey sweet mothers

mone55
2013-01-10, 08:19 PM
welcome to forex.Yeah many traders are doing another jobs also beside Forex trading but i'm not doing any other job because i'm a student and doing Forex trading as a prat time job. Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time.best of luck..............................

exness222
2013-01-10, 08:26 PM
yes many traders are doing another joubs also beside forex trading but i am not doing any other job because forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good moeny from it even doing forex trading in part time.

AHII10
2013-01-10, 09:31 PM
there are many traders who are doing an official job and with that job they are also trading in Forex.but I am not doing any other job currently and giving my whole time to Forex to earn more profit from here.

indet
2013-01-10, 09:52 PM
I agree with you.Many traders are working here with their official job.They are doing forex as part time business and they are earning extra income.Forex is the 24 hours online trading business.so here any people can work as part time or full time and can earn good profit.thanks.

Kashif.Rizwan
2013-01-10, 10:02 PM
Yes ofcourse forex is a job aur yeh aik boaht essay job hy because job samaj kar hum is par jitna kam b karay gy wo hum puri responsible aur bohat acchay tareeqar sy karay gy aur is say ziada sy ziday profit kama sakay gy aur agar hum is ko essy lay gy to hamay bohat sari mushkilat ka samna karna Paray gaa.

Badawi
2013-01-10, 10:19 PM
it is ok if you want to trade forex as a part time job , you can do that as you can spend few hours per day to analyze the market and trade forex but usually it is not good idea to do that as this will distract you between two jobs so the best option here is to choose only one job, either you are interested in trading forex or no. if you are interested then you should take it as a full time

abdellatif2013
2013-01-10, 10:23 PM
There are many trader do forex trading behind there official job but some people do full time forex trading, i an a part time forex trader becouse now till study.it depend on job nature if some one is doing job in bank as cashier then he can not but if someone work in factory he can trade or post...

kalim157
2013-01-10, 10:47 PM
ge han bohat sa trader dousari job bi kartay hain . laqain dosri job ka saat trading ko sahi waqat nahi milta ha. jis ki waja sa ak trader kush acha earn nahi kr saqata ha . yah sub muja is laya pata ha because i am also do another job in pravite firm.

thanks

adnan_aziz
2013-01-10, 11:31 PM
mai apne forex trading business ko hi apna professional manta hon aur issi business main hi aggay bharna chata hon aur issi business main khob earning chata hon so mai serious hon apne forex trading business kay sath.

sofeenevu
2013-01-10, 11:33 PM

Yes I do. Along with my others two official jobs, i always trading in my real forex account and for doing it without interrupting my works, i always use pending orders and take profit with stop loss to trade without any tension and live participation.

husnaindfx
2013-01-10, 11:48 PM
yeas i do trading with my regular official job i go to my office in 9 am and return from from my office at 5 pm i normally start trade at 6 pm and continue right before i sleep at 11 pm i am a day trader i do no like to trade for small time frame my minimum target of each target is 50 pip i also set 50 pip stop loss.

forexwork1
2013-01-11, 12:05 AM
Although it is not really a woman, and in many ways, is no longer a woman, they each carry each other qualities. Girls want to grow up fast air max, sweet and dear mother.

chelsea419
2013-01-11, 01:15 AM
it depends on the type of job that a trader is doing as for i do not have the chance because am an engineer and i work in the field. but for traders that work in the offices, they can trade during their official job hours

arsalan
2013-01-11, 01:22 AM
I am Job owner, Now I am business in Currency trading as a part-time job and daily I business highest possible 3 to 4 time, My aim is do Currency trading trading as fulltime job when I am fully professional in Currency trading trading and that period I business 7 to 8 time highest possible a day..

raju123
2013-01-11, 01:47 PM
great for you..... i couldnt teel you. . a large number of speculator do exchanging together with his established work. Each and every speculator have any judgment Yet precisely what think about this. Yet precisely what think about this... looking fine jobshere

lcy
2013-01-11, 01:52 PM
no fx is not my official job because it is not stable or even sastainable this is because when you are trading you need to be sure that what you are trading you will earn from it.

ken arok
2013-01-11, 01:55 PM
In Forex trading you can earn a lot of money while in a professional job you can not earn a lot of money in such times and Forex is so much secure too. we should join in the forex trading. because it is a good and it is a easy earning side form the professional job.

salam06
2013-01-11, 02:16 PM
I am not this type of trader. I am a full time trader. But many people who are trade in the forex market with other job or profession. they are the par time trader.[COLOR="Silver"]

dr.mizanur
2013-01-11, 02:23 PM
Every single dealer incorporate some thoughts and opinions many dealer do exchanging in reference to his official employment. Yet what exactly ya think about this. Every single dealer incorporate some thoughts and opinions many dealer do exchanging in reference to his official employment. Yet what exactly ya think about this... searching okay jobshere.

lcy
2013-01-11, 02:55 PM
forex is the best market for making the money in the whole world that way i know that the best market i have to work in is that one and all the same i do know that i have to keep on going and makinhg more.

rahulkmv
2013-01-11, 02:57 PM

Just before finding out the top Fx robot to trade automatically for you personally, it is actually essential that you go through an unbiased and trustworthy Forex trading robot assessment readily available for each on the systems on the web.

harunrashid
2013-01-11, 02:59 PM
Each trader has a number that many marketers are not acting in their official capacity. But what do you think ... doing a great job ... here ..

sayeed.49
2013-01-11, 02:59 PM
Another jobs also beside Forex trading but i'm not doing any other job because i'm a student and doing Forex trading as a prat time job. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another.....

abi.dali
2013-01-19, 08:05 PM
Each and every brokerage virtually any understanding, many advanced beginner acquisitions and product sales in the operate. Would you suggest together with...? Each and every brokerage virtually any understanding, many advanced beginner acquisitions and product sales in the operate. On the other hand, which means that... Appears to be fantastic operate... In this article...

khaledadry
2013-01-19, 09:06 PM
yes im one of them originaly im a mechanical engineer and i herad about forex from one year ago now it is my second job and i get good money from it and i hope to increase it

kaushal4
2013-01-19, 09:14 PM
There are many traders who are doing an official job and with that job they are also trading in Forex. Many Traders are working here with their official job. They are doing Forex as part time business and they are earning extra income. If you are interested then you should take it as a full time.

malikfarooq
2013-01-20, 02:41 PM
yes almost different traders have different opinion about the business.but i am not doing Forex trading business as official job because i am a student so that's why i take this business as part time job.it is so profitable business for me.i love Forex trading business.

joy41
2013-01-20, 07:23 PM
I am professional forex trader. Forex is my job and enjoy it very much. I abandon my official job for forex trading. Because forex is one of the best online job and I can easily ensure my success in this business platform.

zahra
2013-01-20, 07:51 PM
I trade only in my spare time, when I'm not working. and I'm trading from home, while drinking coffee and relax. I do not want my mind fixed on the other when I'm trading

student1
2013-01-20, 07:52 PM
definitely if i have experience then will do trading with offical job but will not do trading when am in office. If I am worling in Office then definitely can not do trading because trading need full concentration. After office i will do trading at home when i will free. you can do trading any time dear there have no specific time during market.

khaledadry
2013-01-20, 09:03 PM
yes im trading it when i finish my first job im trading everyday around 4 to 5 hours per day and i think it is good number for traiding

mohsinkhan3988
2013-01-24, 03:16 PM
i trade forex business in home but i give a proper time to my official job than i come home after taking some rest i start forex business

malik
2013-01-24, 03:20 PM
Kuch log trading ko part time karty hain kion kay un kay pass koi doosree job bhi hoti hay lakin jin logoon kay pass koi doosree job naheen hay wo to poora time trading ko daty hain aur is say hi maximum earn karny ki koshish karty hain.

muhin_123
2013-01-24, 03:33 PM
No, i am a part time trader in forex.i am trade forex with my free time .

exness222
2013-01-24, 03:39 PM
This is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one aonther forex trading but i am not doing any other job because i am a stuedent and doing forex trading as a part time job. Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing forex traidng in part time.

malikumar786
2013-01-24, 03:47 PM
Yes forex is doing with offical job but i am a student i saw many people that have a good job but they give also time to forex and enjoy every mint with forex and said they never leave it

vaibhav thakur
2013-01-24, 04:04 PM
nah i am not i am actualy a college going student so its my part time of free time business you can say, but even after being indulged into a job i would still like to continue this and not only daily basis but 2-3 times a week.

baija
2013-01-24, 09:24 PM
There are many speculator accomplish forex currency trading behind generally there standard employment but some people accomplish regular forex currency trading, when i the a component time period trader becouse now right up until examine.

shakil7142
2013-01-24, 09:27 PM
I will be traded in forex with my official job.It is very important for job holder if they are wanted their income to increase with job.Because,forex trading is a huge income site.

m.forex
2013-01-24, 09:30 PM
That Raai I think it should not give up one for his official to work in forex even sure he has gained experience in dealing in the forex market compensated for his previous

bise
2013-01-24, 09:33 PM
i think we should need to avoid forex market with our basic job if we done good work and we stay in touch with forex market news then forex market give us very huge and very fast money we should always need to work hard and need to stay in touch with forex market news and trend to win here money.

rajapsing
2013-01-24, 09:33 PM
now I only work in forex, and I do not do other work because I want to focus on learning forex at home, I prefer this way because I wanted to be close to the family at all times, that's what led me to join the forex trading.

muddassir
2013-01-24, 09:34 PM
प्रत्येक युग के साथ के रूप में, मां और बेटियों को एक अनोखा बंधन का हिस्सा है. हालांकि एक सच में एक महिला और एक नहीं है, कई मायनों में, अभी भी कोई lengthier वे हर एक दूसरे के गुणों भालू महिला. छोटे लड़कियों के लिए हवा में अधिकतम त्वरित, और pricey मिठाई माताओं का विकास करना चाहते हैं.

Luqman
2013-01-24, 09:39 PM
yes bro some people do this job in the office job and they are do this as the part time and they are satisfied from here because bro here is no limit for time and the profit and here is no boss on you and we join this free of cost and it is the best way to earn the money

perljoan
2013-01-24, 09:54 PM
many traders who're performing the official task sufficient reason for that will task they've also been trading inside Forex trading. although My business is not necessarily performing some other task presently along with presenting my personal total time to Forex trading to help earn far more cash in on in this article

Mujahid
2013-01-25, 11:25 AM
me toh koi b professinal job ni karta hu ji kio k mjhy forex par buht jyada belive hai aik or main reason hai forex k elwa koi or business na karney kii wo ye ha k ham thora kam kar k forex say buht jyada kama letey hai ji But profison jobs kar k banda buht work krta hai but us ko income buht kam milti hai

ferranhumam
2013-01-25, 12:04 PM
Many distributors and other functions of the foreign exchange transactions, but I didn't do anything, because I'm a student and, as Platt foreign exchange transactions. Foreign exchange trading is the exchange of advantageous agreement we can do part of the time for good money. On age, participation of mothers and daughters on the one line. Although it is not a real woman, in many ways, the longest a woman still use other quality. The young air, wants to increase the price, an excellent mother.

shahbaz123
2013-01-25, 12:09 PM
no i work on the forex trading for my free time because i do another work and i am aslo a studen,t therefore, i do the trading only my free time and i am happy to work on the forex trading.

dimpal
2013-01-25, 05:54 PM
Ha bahut sare mere aaise friends hai jo aapni job ke sath sath forex ka business part time karte hai. Woh mante hai ki forex ke alawa life me kuch security honi chahiye. Isi liye woh forex ko part time karna pasand karte hai hai. so dono sides se earning hoti hai.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Mere bahut sare aaise forex trader friends hai jo aapni job ke sath sath forex ka business part time karte hai. Woh mante hai ki life me kuch security honi chahiye. So job karke woh aapni life secure karte hai aur forex ka business part time karte hai. Aisa dono side se earning hoti hai.

bogelfx
2013-01-25, 05:54 PM
I trade in my spare time, and this is my part time job, I think that forex is a business that is easy, can be done anytime and anywhere. and not interfere with other work we are, and do not trade on a full time, because it can make us tired

ghoza.li
2013-01-25, 05:57 PM
I would not trade my combine with work at the office. because it was so much different and contradictory. I prefer to separate the two, to focus on both at different times. if you have another job then you have to concentrate.

noerj4nn4h
2013-01-25, 06:05 PM
I mind not good to trading with official jobs, because it's can bother our main jobs, and certainly it's will make our boss will be angry with us, and the important thing is we get salary from our jobs, so we should respect with that

bablu7832
2013-01-25, 07:19 PM
Forex can easily be done part time as it is open for 24hrs daily for five days in a week,it is a online business so we are not restricted to one place we can operate our business from anywhere by using android phones or laptop.Right now I am student so I am doing it with my studies.

arinda
2013-01-25, 07:26 PM
Are you trading Fx with your official job
I think this may just be because the Forex business are included in the category of business which is very easy to do, and this is what makes Forex business into a business choice because it can be done anywhere and anytime because trading is open 24 hours, with this condition we can do other work that could add to our income every month her​​.

joker7diaa
2013-01-25, 07:36 PM
If you have much experience, knowledge and skills about Forex and you are consistently making profits in Forex So this decision is not bad .
Just go on now its time to earn from your skills, But if its just emotional decision so you must not leave your job until you learn Forex properly and you are earning enough from Forex .

atik
2013-01-25, 07:38 PM
Yes, I agree with the you.Many businessmen working here part of the time with their official job.They as the Forex business is doing and they are earning extra income.Forex is here 24 hours a day online trading business.so a person who can work as part-time or full-time and you can earn good profit.thanks.

liso
2013-01-25, 07:41 PM
though i know my official job is very reable i know that i can change it only if i did trade well that way i know i can make sure that i have increased my traders platform with joy more thanwhat an doing.

haney
2013-01-25, 07:44 PM
forex trading is a flexible business and we can set it based on our needs and it means we can do trade after do the main activities for them who have regular job or also they can make it as their full time job to get main income and really depend to this business, and for all the things here that we just want to make better our life, to increase our life quality and also want to become a successs trader

nameless
2013-01-25, 08:03 PM
in my openon many traders trading on forex market as a job beacuse nowadays unfortunately there arenot enough job opportunities in many countries because This field can give families a possibility to earn money for living, and the only thing what they have to do is learning and practice to gather experiences to be even better on this market.

jasmincv
2013-01-25, 08:19 PM
i am student i have no other job i do forex at my leisure time. But one think i can guess that any one can do forex beside his other job because there is no restriction and any mandatory rules.you can do it at any time from any where. Because the market is opened for 24 hours.

gibbs
2013-01-25, 08:30 PM
There are lots of trader perform fx trading powering there official employment however, many men and women perform full-time fx trading, when i an a component occasion forex trader becouse at this point till examine.

trading code
2013-01-25, 08:33 PM
Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time. it depend on job nature if some one is doing job in bank as cashier then he can not but if someone work in factory he can trade or post...Nevertheless what exactly think with this.

kucingk55
2013-01-25, 08:33 PM
i think, there are many traders do forex trading behind their official job. but some people do full time forex trading as they earn more than their usual job. as for me, i am a part time forex trader because now i am still study

trading code
2013-01-25, 08:35 PM
Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time. Every broker incorporate some view a large number of broker carry out buying and selling together with his standard work.

princeua
2013-01-25, 08:36 PM
Currently Yes Forex is the official job, but there are a lot of merchant have other jobs and work in the foreign exchange market also and that's a good thing that has one of two or more of this good future .

blackjack
2013-01-25, 08:38 PM
I think so, many traders have another job beside forex trading, because forex market is a risky business, and you might face margin call every day, so don't depend on it 100%, trade in forex as a second source beside your main job .

Mohiuddini
2013-01-25, 08:40 PM
Yes, I am working in office from 9 am to 6 pm then after taking rest, I use my computer to earn money by forex trading. I alway take 2-3 hours daily. You can also do it. Thanks.

inam381
2013-01-25, 08:43 PM
ji han ma trading bhi karta hoon aur mara dosra job netcafe ha jab ma net cafe ki job per hota hoon tu sat sat forex trading bhi chalo rahta ha is terhan mujay extra earning ho jati ha aur mara khayal ha aap koi bhi job kar rahay hoo aap us kay sat forex bhi kar saktay han

nakah
2013-01-25, 08:49 PM
Every broker have some viewpoint that lots of broker perform investing together with his public career. Nevertheless what you think about it... Every broker have some viewpoint that lots of broker perform investing together with his public career. Nevertheless what you think about it... seeking very good jobshere.

i like india fx
2013-01-25, 08:53 PM
no , im houswif and i have not other job
i sekk to make from forex my principal job
and my sourec of incom , becoz i bleive that
forex iz the suitable job for me , and the right chose

rasidmia
2013-01-25, 09:20 PM
is here 24 hours a day online trading to earn extra income.Forex business.so here and there as a part-time foreign official job.They you.Many is now that people work have a good profit and work full or part-time so that it can be. Thanks interests.

sirofx
2013-01-25, 09:25 PM
I just focus on one area alone in this business I can only trade with forex business is just because I love this business so I do not want to share with other work to do that I hope with this business I can develop myself later

jasmincv
2013-01-26, 12:00 AM
yes any one can trade in forex with his official job because there is no any hard and fast rules for a trader.yet i am a student but i am working in forex because forex can be done at any time from any where.it is opened for 24 hours. I work here at my leisure time.

punam0345
2013-01-28, 10:19 PM
It is obvious that in this business every one at start takes this business as a part time trading. Because it is a very much risky business and in this business one in start can not depend on this business. Because at start there are much chances of loss in this business and so that is why it is suitable as a part time job. I am also doing this business as a part time job along my other business.

malhr655
2013-01-28, 10:27 PM
No i am not trading along my full time job. I dont work anywhere i only trade in forex. I have alot of other responsibilities like my studies and home. I can not work at a full time job that is why i am trading on forex as part time

matloob
2013-01-28, 10:31 PM
it is very best part time business and here we do the job any time any where when we want because here is no boss on you and we do this when we are free and we do this when we are in official job if we want it because here is no limit

dimasfx
2013-01-28, 10:40 PM
Yup, if I just do this as a side job Forex me. This is because I was in college. So I was focused with my studies. That's my opinion. Thank you.

ajju
2013-01-28, 11:01 PM
well i am a student and do forex as a part time ,but after my ****uation, during job also i will do forex as it does not requires any time management nor any qualification so it is not a bad offer to do it as a part time job..

shakil7142
2013-01-28, 11:06 PM
I have not any official job without forex trading,Because,i am only student.When i will complete my study,then i will doing any job with forex trading.Every have ambition for job.

pitbull.70
2013-01-28, 11:27 PM
Forex trading is profitable business and we can also make good money from it even doing Forex trading in part time. Although one isn't really a woman and one, in many ways, is still no lengthier a woman they every single bear the qualities of one another. There are many trader do forex trading behind there official job but some people do full time forex trading. .so here any people can work as part time or full time and can earn good profit...

malik
2013-01-28, 11:29 PM
Naheen bhai maray pass to koi job naheen hay aur main bghair kisi job kay hi trade kar rah hoon aur as a full time trader trade kar raha hoon, main samjhta hoon kay jin logoon kay pass koi job naheen hay un kay liye apnay time ka use karnay ka best moqa hay forex market main.

jonyrhm
2013-01-28, 11:29 PM
Well, the truth is that they employ very good traders, great tools and above all accurate Forex signal software that works like clockwork. And while with a lot of practice, learning and patience, you can become a great trader too, if you are lacking the right tools, you are doomed.

traderking84
2013-01-28, 11:34 PM
yes most of the traders are trading here as part timers they have a regular job and want some extra money so they join forex.I am also doing a regular job and looking to earn extra so that I can leave my job one day.

altaf123
2013-01-28, 11:37 PM
Noi i am not do the forex business with offical job and i am do only forex business and i am only depend on Forex market becuase i have spent the lot of time in the forex and now i know how to earn the money from this market.

mjunaid04
2013-01-28, 11:47 PM
no i am not trading forex with my official job but i am also the student and i am also studying in my university and doing my ****uation in electrical and computer engineering i also think that i can make more and more money through this trade

Abdul Mannan
2013-01-28, 11:50 PM
Yeah I have also do my trade during office hour. I use mobile trade with my android mobile. I trade by part time and always use stop loss and take profit in every trade. As a result I can recover my losses and gain profit by using take profit.

jonyrhm
2013-01-28, 11:53 PM
Somehow it allows a trader and other market players to project fluctuations and act immediately to such possible condition changes. Moreover, Forex news, in this light, is not bordered to updates only relating to finance and currencies. Online Forex trading is making the world truly a global marketplace.

Rizwan
2013-01-29, 12:02 AM
Forex is not a full time business we cant completely depend on this business we should carry this business as part time like me i mange this business on my I phone in my office but i give full attention to this business

morshedalam
2013-01-29, 12:19 AM
In addition, foreign exchange dealers, next to another job and much more from the deal but because students do part-time work or other tasks, Prat Forex trading. Some full time Forex trading study until now, partly because of foreign exchange traders.

milon123
2013-01-29, 12:24 AM
yeah it can be done because we can do Forex in our official time . but i think it is not so secure .so for the security we have to give time on it . Because prosperity depends on industry.And we all know that industry is the key to success

sumon06
2013-01-29, 12:29 AM
No, i have no job so i don't trade with the other job.One man can tarde in the forex market with other job or business. This is the easy business. There are no barrier about the simple matter.

banglades
2013-01-29, 12:43 AM
Yes i am doing trading and other job. Trading is a extra income source for me. My main work is a job and then for a extra income i used the forex trading. And i think the forex trading is can be my option for some extra income. So i like the forex very much as part time business

soheltitu
2013-01-29, 12:48 AM
Yes i think that many trader has doing this business with their job.They has taken forex as part time job.They can make some money but this also help them more.Besides this their has also some forex trader that have taken this market as their full time job.They do not any job besides this.

vijaymunshi
2013-01-29, 12:52 AM
the forex market trades 24 by 5 which helps the people to trade as per their availability. it wont stop any one to empahsis any particular timeperiod. due to flexibility in nature people can do the trading as per their convinence.

iftyhashmi2012
2013-01-29, 01:21 AM
Every single trader has any view that lots of trader accomplishes trading regarding his standard career. Forex trading is usually rewarding business as well as we can also help to make good funds as a result actually carrying out Forex trading in part time period. Therefore under just about any folks can function as an ingredient time period or maybe steady which enables it to gain better income. Thank you

Ayesha javed
2013-01-29, 08:45 AM
Well i am a student and i do not have any other job behind forex as i have to give time to my studies so i am a part time trader here and work in my free time to complete my job and till now forex is enough for me to do work and earn

usmanraza
2013-01-29, 01:11 PM
ma abi study kar raha ho aur sath ma forex he kokar raha ho ab ma na souch layea ha ka study ka bad forex ko
he karo gaya is ko he apna business banyeo gaya is sa he apna career banyeo gaya muje forex bohat achi lagi
ha.

hmd100
2013-01-29, 01:35 PM
Yeah Forex is so flexible job. You can do it as your time job also. But as far as myself is concerned, i do it as my full time job. It can be handled as your side business too. But in both cases learning and knowledge are the basic requirements.

kazim
2013-01-29, 01:40 PM
forex trading job nahi ha my point of view sa forex trading ak best business ha q k ya 24 hour open rahta ha esi waja sa job ko time fix hota ha or business ka koi time fix nahi hota esi waja sa mara khala sa forex trading ak business ha job nahi ha esi waja sa boht sara trader forex trading ko best or huge business kahta han..

Achyuta
2013-01-29, 02:34 PM

i love Forex trading very much and i work here more time and i am very bore when Forex market is close Forex is very wonderful job then others it is much better then others online and shop jobs Forex is the king of all and it is very interesting then others

nurulislam
2013-01-31, 07:59 PM
There are various dealer do Forex trading powering presently there public job however, many people do steady Forex trading, i a part period Forex trader mainly because now right up until analyze.

uda
2013-01-31, 08:08 PM
i believe could traders are performing alternative job beside trading forex, as a result of these understand forex high profitable other then it's also huge risky, these will lose their cash any time, thus these wish to firmly take risk, a few as to the trader doing alternative job till these become skilled trader or get huge profit from forex trading. i wish to firmly do textile business beside forex trading.......................

nadooi09
2013-01-31, 08:33 PM
I work only from home nor possessed any work trying to collect money and become a benefit to the community and my family especially try to edit a profit simple and monthly income of the family just did not find a suitable job for me so far, so I try to learn Forex and look for work also

arezy
2013-01-31, 08:42 PM

I make forex as a side job for me. I do a trade in your spare time so it will not interfere with my main job. I think a lot of traders who do as I do, so it does not matter if we use forex as additional work because the business is so flexible, it can be done anywhere and anytime.

jasiminbd
2013-01-31, 09:08 PM
It takes this business trades each, apparently to start this business. So you may not dependent this business this business to begin a risky business. Starting this business and so a more chances for great part time job losses there why it is. I also have my other business to this business to work part time.

rafi1990
2013-01-31, 09:46 PM
forex is a onlie business it is opened for 24 hours.there is no time problem.even any one can do it beside his other works.any one may able to income from here as extra money.it gives back up with our other income.as i am student i do forex trading beside my studying so that i may support my study costs.

champy
2013-01-31, 10:40 PM
i am doing the tradings partially part time because i am not getting the full time to do the trades. the forex market is more good for me to do the tradings as part time trader. this market will give more opportunities to the traders if they will analysis the market well.

banglades
2013-01-31, 11:24 PM

Hina
2013-01-31, 11:30 PM
i think, there are many investors do currency dealing behind their formal job. but some individuals do fulltime currency dealing as they generate more than their regular job. as for me, i am a part-time currency investor because now i am still study

abdullahkhalid
2013-01-31, 11:32 PM
Yup. bht sy trader Forex ka sath sath apni professional job bi krty hain. ma bi Forex trading ko krta rhu ga. or apni professional job bi kru ga sath sath.

Avenger
2013-02-01, 01:23 AM
i think may investors are doing other job beside currency dealing trading, because they know currency dealing great successful but it is also large dangerous , they can reduce their cash any time , so they want to take danger, some of the investor doing other job until they become professional investor or get large benefit from currency dealing.i want to do fabric business beside currency dealing.

md mohsinul karim
2013-02-01, 02:35 AM
i think if any trader in his office.if he want to trade.best way for his he trade with S/L T/P

fxultra
2013-02-01, 02:55 AM
Is not every trader that trades alongside his or her official job,there are some traders that whenever they become successful from forex trading they quit there official job and concentrate only on forex trading.for me i trade alongside my official job.

rapunzel
2013-02-01, 03:14 AM
Yes I am trying to get a permanent job through Forex Trading.I guess that is the best forex trading business types.Forex is the best business opportunity for me at the moment.I'm learning Forex now and practicing on a demo account in order to start the permanent work in the trade.

ramzan ali
2013-02-01, 03:29 AM
Yes brother, i agree with you a lot of peopal do forex trading here with their official job.They are doing forex as part time business and they earn a extra income for herself and his family. forex trading business may be part time work for any person. so here any people can work as part time or full time.

PiterRobin
2013-02-01, 03:53 AM
Yeah several traders do another jobs additionally beside Forex commercialism however i am not doing the other job as a result of i am a student and doing Forex commercialism as a can time job.

emo
2013-02-01, 04:25 AM
Better not be forex work Basic me because I see that Forex is hard work and is not easy and should not be relied upon alone, but can be work alongside another job

eng.adham
2013-02-01, 05:28 AM
i'm still student now , but i will continue trading in forex beside my future job to be able to get an additional income from forex to improve my standard of living .

musfiqur
2013-02-01, 06:44 AM
Yes, I always try to maintain Forex trading is my official job. But it is not official job . But Forex trading is not Official job . It is online business in Forex market.

fransiska
2013-02-01, 06:55 AM
I want to make forex as my official job, but given my current abilities, I guess I will not be able to make forex as my official job, if I did, I could lose all the capital that I have, it would be very dangerous in my opinion

bombastic
2013-02-01, 07:07 AM
My forex traders as a side job, because I think the psychology of trading will be good, if we do not expect money from forex business as a business to meet basic needs. so I can trade with enjoy.

biyen
2013-02-01, 07:13 AM
to be honest that I always do when I'm trading in my work done at the office is located. This is not good because I am not overly concentrate on my work. On the other hand, the concentration of trading is also bad because I can not focus on the trading board. But I do not have much choice. As an alternative solution, I am usually more intense trading after finished my work at the office

kheya
2013-02-01, 08:45 AM

Yes, it is true that many traders doing another job besides Forex trading. But I hope it is not good so because of Forex is very risky business. So we should must very careful before taking any position. I am a student and i am taken it as my part time job.

asifawan
2013-02-01, 09:04 AM
no i do not work on the forex market with my official job i work on the forex market as my part time job as i work hard and stay in touch with forex market news that is why i have won here very huge and very fast money in the forex market always work hard to win nice and easy money.