PDA

View Full Version : Which strategies i should to try?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

humtum1by1
2012-12-30, 09:04 PM
As a newbi which strategies i should to try in damo acct? Please explain with a currency pair example and along with a understandable chart. thanks.

anumalik
2012-12-30, 09:56 PM
i would like to suggest a simple strategy on 30 minutes chart put 120 MOVING AVERAGE with expect and if bars are above 120 line go for buy and if bars are below trend is down and go for sell only

yudijoni
2012-12-30, 10:20 PM
As a newbi which strategies i should to try in damo acct? Please explain with a currency pair example and along with a understandable chart. thanks.

I think before making new thread you better try to find same topic in this forum first. There are many same topics discussing the question you ask. :)

dan.blanchot
2012-12-30, 11:58 PM

It's up to you.
How many time you have a day to allocate for forex trading ?
If you have time to stay in front of your laptop when you are in trade,
then by all means.. try to search of scalping strategies.
If you do not have time and prefer less time to be spend on analyzing and entering the market -
then choose any strategies from a swing system.

No one can suggest which one is the best trading system for you.
Different individual prefer different styles. Find it on your own.. :)
Browse through each thread here in this forum, in this section.
you can find many interesting trading strategies shared by members.

humtum1by1
2012-12-31, 11:56 AM
anumalik thanks to reply i think with moving average 120 and 30 minut chart are not the only things to try. in my opinion RSI and SMA also should b consider and as well as for trailing stop there should b some indicator. what you say?

humtum1by1
2013-01-04, 08:13 PM
I have try 2 to 3 strategies in my trading on dammo acct these were successful for me. But i am practiced them on my live acct. i hope these will be profitable. If these will give profit i will explain these.

oodi
2013-01-04, 08:17 PM
i really do love scalping in this forex market i do know that scalping is the best way that one can be able to make some really good money withyout stoping .

Saimun Ahamed
2013-01-04, 11:47 PM
Brother in beginners level you should not follow one strategy.This time you need learn more about Forex market al kinds matter.Then you select one strategy for trading.Thanks brother.

humtum1by1
2013-01-05, 06:48 PM
i really do love scalping in this forex market i do know that scalping is the best way that one can be able to make some really good money withyout stoping .

Can you explain what kis scalping? and how it works? Is scalping is the best way to earn good money from trading? can it be proved profitable for some one? I really want to know about it. Please share with us .

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Brother in beginners level you should not follow one strategy.This time you need learn more about Forex market al kinds matter.Then you select one strategy for trading.Thanks brother.

yes you are right brother in beginner level i have learn about forex market. After that i have get some experience in damo acct and i have choose 3 strategie for practice purposes. that have been proved profitable for me. now i am trying these in live acct with minimum lot no.

haney
2013-01-05, 06:56 PM
in demo account, you can try some methods and strategies, just try for somes and learn them. and then you will get a choice to use something suitable with your styles, this is very important for you, because it will become your best trading system later, and so, learn it as well as you can, make practicing and master it, and then you will get the right way for your trading forex

zirconium
2013-01-05, 07:37 PM
for a beginner i recommend support and resistance levels and friendliness.also as a indicator macd and rsi.when u learned more about forex u can try harmonic patterns,Elliot waves,Fibonacci based readings.so start with simple things

yudijoni
2013-01-05, 08:05 PM
If you want to be serious in forex trading, I suggest you to learn about support and resistence, using horizontal and trendline., but if still difficult you can use moving average to help you to determine SnR level.

mickel
2013-01-05, 11:21 PM
I am on doxepin for the sleeping. My doctor had to up the dose recently. The other thing that worked for me was tart cherry juice/sleeping cherry juice. You can get it from pharmacies and health food shops.

kaisar
2013-01-06, 12:17 AM
best for beginners are advised to use one or two pairs only pair in the trade such as GU and EU. and strategies used better long trade because it is more effective. for starters do not use the scalping technique because it is very risky loss.

asmakhatun
2013-01-06, 08:55 AM
i would suchlike to express a articular strategy on 30 minutes represent put 120 Haunting Middling with wait and if bars are above 120 lie go for buy and if exerciser are below tendency is downwards and go for delude only

PTtrader
2013-01-06, 04:40 PM

I would advice for you:
0) read some trading book
1) open real account with 10% of your whole equity
2) start to trade everyday
3) learn from your mistakes
4) create your own trading strategy

sukini
2013-01-06, 06:18 PM

yes it should as a trader should use a variety of setrategi, which can be used at trade or can be used as a material consideration in predicting a person's or trader's market occurs

rajesh333
2013-01-06, 06:22 PM
here i am giving the sky of forex THE PRICE ACTION the price action is the best to trade the Forex http://www.youtube.com/user/OzTrader just go through the link and take some time to understand, with put price action its very difficult to earn in forx, u have to come out from all indicator and all, just go with the link , see all ,learn the real forex THE PRICE ACTION

badrussalam
2013-01-06, 06:44 PM
you should try the strategy is a strategy that you think is profitable and you love it, because it is impossible in my opinion if you are not successful with the strategy you like. although such a strategy as good as any, but if you are not loved, you will do it half-heartedly

jempalitancariuang
2013-01-06, 07:00 PM
strategy of what you like, there are a lot of strategies. No scalping, hedging, averaging, and much more. or you can combine several strategies into one strategy, but first learn how the strategy works

rajon999
2013-01-06, 09:19 PM
There are a lot of professional trader in forex market so they use more strategy in forex market for profit. mt4 is best for strategy use. so you can try it about demo trade for profit. it is help for real market.

oemata
2013-01-07, 07:30 AM
I think that there are many strategies spread in the internet. All strategies can be used for trading, but you should select to choose only one strategy you fell be profitable with it. Certainly, to decide which is the best you should try it in the demo account. You can use it in real trading when you will have been sure with the strategy.

rju
2013-01-07, 07:50 AM
May very well make an effort 2-3 ideas with my forex trading concerning demo acct these were powerful in my circumstances. And yet i'm sure exercised these products concerning your exist acct. let's hope such could be prosperous. Should such will allow turn a profit for certain i will discuss such.

abbey ak
2013-01-07, 04:34 PM
well based on my understanding i think i will like to give you the moving average so you can practice the moving average and see how far you can go in making use of the moving average in making profit out of the market

humtum1by1
2013-01-07, 05:44 PM
Of course i have some strategie and i apply that on dommo acct and now i am adopting on live acct. but i have a ques can i make my own strategie? What thing i have to do to creat my own strategie?

oreoluwa
2013-01-07, 08:11 PM
based on my experience i think all strategy in the forex market are good but we just have to take much of our time to analysis in the demo account the very best strategy we can understand in the demo account to be at the safe side

measif
2013-01-07, 10:47 PM
As a passionate and dedicated trader, I’ve learned some hard lessons, and yes painful and costly lessons over the years.
But I also know without doubt, the forex market is—and has always been—the single greatest institution to acquire wealth.
Every time I took a trading misstep, it strengthened my resolve to develop a way to gain an edge in the market.
To this day, the simplicity of Support/Resistance is the foundation to my successful method of gaining the often-elusive edge.

dimpal
2013-01-07, 11:37 PM
here i am giving the sky of forex THE PRICE ACTION the price action is the best to trade the Forex http://www.youtube.com/user/OzTrader just go through the link and take some time to understand, with put price action its very difficult to earn in forx, u have to come out from all indicator and all, just go with the link , see all ,learn the real forex THE PRICE ACTION

Yes brother i agre with your answer ki price action forex me best strategy hai. Mene aapni trading life me bahut sare indicators use kiaa hai aur bahut loss kiaa hai. indicators sirf aur sirf loss dete hai. Jab ki price action se kiye gaye trades all over profit me hi rehte hai.

ingsun
2013-01-08, 12:08 AM
I think the candlestick pattern is a strategy that should be understood by every trader. example and rule use can we get it online or in the forum about forex.

kaushal4
2013-01-08, 12:15 AM
If you want to be serious in Forex trading I suggest you to learn about support and resistance using horizontal and trend line. Forex market s they use more strategy in Forex market for profit. MT4 is best for strategy use. So you can try it about demo trade for profit. It is help for real market.

ardi_anduk
2013-01-08, 06:24 AM

is not a publish your argument,is just in your demo yeah demo
if you live yeah live is up to you
but this a some to trading you can just training again

indahmusfiroh
2013-01-08, 08:41 AM
try to use the strategy I've ever used. open buy at any price fell 30 pips from MA 100 or open sell differing prices rose 30 pips from MA 100. Please use wise money management by using resistance 1000 pips and do not take profits too much. you just took 10 pips only. Please try and good luck

Hardwork
2013-01-08, 08:32 PM
We have test 2-3 techniques within my investing about dammo acct we were holding productive for me personally. Yet i will be employed these about my own stay acct. i am hoping these kinds of will probably be rewarding. When these kinds of gives income i am going to describe these kinds of.

measif
2013-01-08, 09:05 PM
Accurate support and resistance should be the foundation of any trading strategy, simply because it is the one and only thing that doesn't stop working from one year to the next.

runu
2013-01-28, 11:37 AM
i would equivalent to intimate a elliptic strategy on 30 proceedings interpret put 120 Flowing Moderate with judge and if bars are above 120 differentiation go for buy and if exerciser are beneath style is behind and go for transact only

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:58 AM
This time you need learn more about Forex market al kinds matter.Then you select one strategy for trading.

faroky
2013-03-25, 10:06 AM
Demo account properties, methods and techniques that you are just trying to learn something, you can try and it domes. And then use your choice of style, which is very important for you because it is your best trading system, and it will be turned on as best as you can, and then to get to practice and master the correct way for you to get your Forex trading

ashvi
2013-03-25, 03:14 PM
This is really very difficult to say just like that because this totally depends upon the traders risk appetite and the kind of risk they can take up. But for the traders its always better to use money management irrespective of any strategy used.

irshad
2013-03-25, 03:34 PM
If you want to make more money with affiliate marketing you should read this
article and find out what are the most effective affiliate marketing.

wassim55
2013-03-25, 04:03 PM
first of all you should trade on demo and then you can try scalping,i'm doing this strategy and it helps me in getting some profit easily,besides it doesn't recquire much technical analysis

abdulrazaq
2013-03-25, 05:56 PM
well i think the best strategies is work on bouns acount mens live acount this is best strategies because the real and demo acount are not same thanks for read

wahyu setiyono
2013-03-28, 10:01 AM
[B]before determining the strategy that will be used I recommend you to read the first article about forex to increase knowledge about forex
besides that, you can join the forum to help solve the problems you face

cassanova
2013-03-28, 10:15 AM

I think most beginners use scalping strategies for a quick profit, as it is associated with short-term trend. But without the proper forex trading plan, this strategy can lead to a loss of more than profits for forex traders. Traders who follow the forex scalping strategy, known as, Scalpers. Scalpers living in the forex market for a very few. Scalpers small benefit in a few seconds, the amount of trading a lot, on the same day. Forex scalping techniques, useful if the trader can not get online, in a long time.

fx student
2013-03-28, 10:23 AM
its depend on you my friend, you can get many strategies on internet then try it on demo then you realized which is best for you and also try to learn forex, its help you in future to make a good trader

Asiffx
2013-03-28, 01:55 PM
Ager app demo account use kr rahey hain tou app ko 2 sey 3 strategy use krni chahiye sub sey
pehly app ko zigzag strategy use krni chahiye eis k baad app ko fractal strategy use krni chahiye
aur last mein scalper indicator strategy use krni chahiye ye sub kafi usefull strategies hain

m.ashraf
2013-03-28, 02:10 PM
dear s,anumalik thanks to reply i think with moving average 120 and 30 minut chart are not the only things to try. in my opinion RSI and SMA also should b consider and as well as for trailing stop there should b some indicator. what you say?

rockenrolla
2013-03-29, 08:36 AM
I think, better you must try a simple strategy. easy to learn, easy to do. Use candlestick chart, observe major trend in big time frame, then use m15 to place entry in a same direction with major trend. Be patient to wait for a best time to place entry, usually in London and or NY session, the market has a good running. Use support and resistance line to identify the best level to place entry.
Or, if you must use an indicator to help your trade, use as minimum as possible indicator, use the only most important indicator. as like as MA and BB.

sehatx
2013-03-29, 11:15 AM
Ager app demo account use kr rahey hain tou app ko 2 sey 3 strategy use krni chahiye sub sey
pehly app ko zigzag strategy use krni chahiye eis k baad app ko fractal strategy use krni chahiye
aur last mein scalper indicator strategy use krni chahiye ye sub kafi usefull strategies hain

if we use the strategy of failure are less well then we have to make an evaluation of the system whice has been in use, as well as factors that will influence the knowledge, capital and systems is a major strategy

nayeem01715
2013-03-30, 11:21 PM
May very well try 2-3 concepts with my currency dealing concerning trial acct these were highly effective in my conditions. And yet i'm sure worked out these items concerning your are available acct. let's wish such could be flourishing. Should such will allow create money for certain i will talk about such.

husnaindfx
2013-03-30, 11:40 PM
I tried a lot of strategies when i used to trade in demo account and i saw that most of the strategies do not work in Forex trading after so much research i realized that news trading is the best trading strategy in Forex trading it will either loss 1$ or it will give you 3$ profit so try news trading.

forex blood
2013-03-30, 11:58 PM
i think as a newbie you must do demo trading first which will help you to learn how to do scalping.Because;needs a lot of technical analysis.

meta traders
2013-03-31, 12:13 AM
I'm trying to trade my strategies 2-3 demo acct of my success in this. However, I have been practicing my acct raised to live. I think this may be beneficial. And provide these benefits, this is explained.

amith
2013-03-31, 12:18 AM
I think, better you must try a simple strategy. easy to learn, easy to do. Use candlestick chart, observe major trend in big time frame, then use m15 to place entry in a same direction with major trend. Be patient to wait for a best time to place entry, usually in London and or NY session, the market has a good running. Use support and resistance line to identify the best level to place entry.
Or, if you must use an indicator to help your trade, use as minimum as possible indicator, use the only most important indicator. as like as MA and BB.

agree, with us using our little indicator right not too confused to take the decision to enter the market, it is most important that enter the market by following the direction of the market trend is happening, right, you said we should look at the large following that tf to smaller tf:)

husnaindfx
2013-03-31, 01:17 AM
I think it is a very common question from the behalf of the new traders that what strategies i should use? i strongly recommend that new traders by themselves figure out which strategies suite them well, i think different strategies for different traders same thing is not for all traders.

shoaib515
2013-03-31, 08:52 AM
pehley to forex pe trading karney keiliey hamarey liey forex education bohot zaruri hy . Phr demo acount pe kam karen demo men sub se mery khyal men achi stragery eurusd hy men bhi yahee use kar rha hun .

Dimas
2013-03-31, 09:14 AM
a lot of the strategies I have tried and I have observed any drawbacks and advantages of each, of the many things I concluded and again I was able to create its own strategy from there. so a friend is not one we tried many strategies as there are also one of the search process are a beginner. continue to strive to be the best.

tanujsoni
2013-03-31, 02:51 PM
and based on my understanding I think I want to give a moving average, so you can practice moving average and see how far you can go in using the moving average profit in the market

dareking
2013-03-31, 03:08 PM

bhai jaisa ki aap newbie hai, to strategy ka use karne se pahle aapko indicators mein jayda interested hai, ya fir without indicator, ya fir news trading mein, jismein aapko jayda dilchaspi ho, uske bare mein jayda se jayda learning ki koshish kare.:)

andihaerani
2013-03-31, 03:24 PM
try to learn about MACD. If there are 2 peaks or highs, there will be a downward reversal. Then, if there are 2 bottoms or lows, there will be an upward reversal. You may download ZEROLAG MACD from internet fo free.

shivendra
2013-03-31, 06:57 PM
dareking, haan ji sir ji indicator kise hain kya hume profit dila sakten hain isme hume zroor dyaan dena chahiy phir unn indicatoron apni stregey me use karna chahiy isse bahut aser padega humare trade per isliy iss baat ka dyaan humesha rakhen

fxearner
2013-03-31, 09:06 PM
dareking, haan ji sir ji indicator kise hain kya hume profit dila sakten hain isme hume zroor dyaan dena chahiy phir unn indicatoron apni stregey me use karna chahiy isse bahut aser padega humare trade per isliy iss baat ka dyaan humesha rakhen

hanji bhai aapne thik kaha indicators ko pehle hume jaan lena chahiye ki wo hamari strategy ke saat work karega ya nahi tabhi hum indicators ko sahi se follow kar payenge aur indicator ko use karne ke liye practice karne ki bahut jaroorat hai..

dareking
2013-04-05, 12:34 PM

Bhai indicator profits dila sakte hai, ye baat sahi hai, agar hum indicator ko achchi tarah se sikhne ki koshish kare, to hum indicator base par achchi trading kar sakte hai, bahut se indicator hai, jo achche hai. :)

manikah
2013-04-05, 10:08 PM

From one month ago I introduced with SSG system which one is fantastic strategy for forex trading.When we use it at H4 timeframe it is really more accurate.From one month ago I start this strategy and now got 80% successful trading.

alam12
2013-04-06, 05:30 PM
i would the like to show a articular technique on 50 percent an hour signify put 120 Haunting Poor quality with hang on and if cafes are above 120 lie go for buy and if exerciser are below propensity is downwards and go for delude only in my view if you are not effective with the technique you like. although such a technique as excellent as any, but if you are not liked, you will do it half-heatedly

Onion
2013-04-06, 05:44 PM
everytimes we open entry in forex market make sure that we covered it with PO (pending order) as our hedging lot if the fluctuation run opposite. maybe we can set the position in 30 pip opposite with the first entry. and that agood strategy to trades forex to lock our loses.

dareking
2013-04-27, 12:21 PM
Bhai strategy bhi ek tarah ki nahi hoti hai, short term , long term, ab ye dekhna hai, ki aapko short term pasand hai, ya fir long term, uske hisaab se hi aapko wo strategy ka use karna chahiye bhai. :)

Asiffx
2013-04-27, 01:19 PM
Mere khayal mein app ko scapler strategy use krni chahiye our eis k sath 5minutes time frame
use krna chahiye ye kafi usefull strategy hai jis mein achi earning kr raha hoon

fxearner
2013-04-27, 02:03 PM
Mere khayal mein app ko scapler strategy use krni chahiye our eis k sath 5minutes time frame
use krna chahiye ye kafi usefull strategy hai jis mein achi earning kr raha hoon

bhai scalper strategy har koi use nahi kar sakta hai,kaafi experienced traders bhi esko use nahi karte hai kyunki ess strategy se agar jada profits hai tou loss bhi fir waisa hei hai,hume consistent par main focus karna chahiye..

dipo00
2013-04-27, 02:13 PM
hanji bhai aapne thik kaha indicators ko pehle hume jaan lena chahiye ki wo hamari strategy ke saat

lata12
2013-04-27, 02:38 PM
work karega ya nahi tabhi hum indicators ko sahi se follow kar payenge aur indicator ko use karne ke

himu03
2013-04-27, 02:54 PM
Bhai indicator profits dila sakte hai, ye baat sahi hai, agar hum indicator ko achchi tarah se sikhne ki

waseemahmed
2013-04-27, 08:45 PM
well me smajhta hu k yeh ap per depdn krta hai k apko knsi stratergy pasand ati hai or bhai apne theek kaha k strategy kabi b eik trah ki nai hoti hai or mere khyal me k sub se pehle apko in subk bare me knwldge lena chaiye phr strategy k name se yeh sawal pochna chaiye..

monali
2013-04-27, 08:51 PM
My point of view you can test some techniques in addition to techniques, only try out with regard to somes in addition to study all of them. after which you'll receive a choice to make use of some thing acceptable using your variations, this is very important to a person, as it can become your best exchanging system later, and thus, study the item and also you can, help to make exercising in addition to get good at the item, after which you'll receive the right way for your exchanging forex.

nurul0
2013-04-27, 10:05 PM
When starting hte first time in the trsnsaction, make sure if the prices are in the best condition so oyu do not experience a decline in value when touched to sell back your foreign currency. The same thing needs to be considered when you want to buy yanng forex trading in forex business, make sure you have calculated carefully that exchange rates are not too high that allows.......

nkem
2013-04-27, 11:29 PM
as a new trader, you should look for any strategy that is not complicated and has a high winning probability. try trading using the bollinger band and the daily pivot.

hwida 1046
2013-04-28, 12:28 AM
iam used hedging strategy used in gold and oil anp open deal to buy a deal selling and work goal only 10 point at the heigth of 10 point the transaction is closed and while falling 10 point the second close the deal

themasters
2013-04-28, 12:31 AM
actually i think that you have to try the moving average crosses and also the macd strategy or maybe the stochastic with the rsi but most of this indicators have to be learned before you can start trading in this market

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 04:30 AM
My point of view you can test some techniques in addition to techniques, only try out with regard to somes in addition to study all of them. after which you'll receive a choice to make use of some thing acceptable using your variations, this is very important to a person, as it can become your best exchanging system later, and thus, study the item and also you can, help to make exercising in addition to get good at the item, after which you'll receive the right way for your exchanging forex.

conditions occur and use the analysis to the correct option should be able to use trading discipline analysis to analyze motion plan and the right market conditions for using the market trend analysis for motion analysis

naziakhan
2013-04-28, 08:56 AM
From one month ago I introduced with SSG system which one is fantastic strategy for forex trading.When we use it at H4 timeframe it is really more accurate.From one month ago I start this strategy and now got 80% successful trading.

it is very good that this system give you 80% winning ratio , if a trader give result with 80% surety then it is easy for us to earn good money from that strategy , i think you should share your strategy with all traders .:)

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:24 AM
well me smajhta hu k yeh ap per depdn krta hai k apko knsi stratergy pasand ati hai or bhai apne

faheem00
2013-04-28, 10:50 AM
Bhai strategy bhi ek tarah ki nahi hoti hai, short term , long term, ab ye dekhna hai, ki aapko short term pasand hai, ya fir long term, uske hisaab se hi aapko wo strategy ka use karna chahiye bhai. :)

bilkul sahi kha hai aap ne aur short terms aur long terms ki bhi bohat ziayda stratgey hai aur her trader ki apni hi stratgey hoti hai aur best stratgey bhi wohi hoti hai jo trader ki apni hoti hai us k break outs trade ko smjh aa jatey hai other ki stratgey k nhi aate.

Asiffx
2013-04-28, 12:15 PM
Bhai app ko forex mein zigzag strategy use krnei chahiye eis mein 5 minutes time frame use krna
chahiye eis sey kafi profit hoti hai our eur/usd currency pair pr trading krni chahiye ye kafi acha
pair hai

lata12
2013-04-28, 01:53 PM
bilkul sahi kha hai aap ne aur short terms aur long terms ki bhi bohat ziayda stratgey hai aur her Bhai app ko forex mein zigzag strategy use krnei chahiye eis mein 5 minutes time frame use krna

aries32
2013-04-29, 12:31 AM
Stratigies koye bee hoo woo traders apnee mahnaat or lagan saay profit kay leyi hee bannata hai taa kay woo achee earning kar sakayin.Stratigies koon see hoon yeah traders kay capital par depend kartaa hai.agar trader kaa account baraa hai too woo long term stratigies koo kartaa hai or agar traders ka small account hai too woo short terrm use kartay hain or ess achee earning kar saktay hain.

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:42 PM
wohi hoti hai jo trader ki apni hoti hai us k break outs trade ko smjh aa jatey hai other ki stratgey k nhi aate. profit hoti hai our eur/usd currency pair pr trading krni chahiye ye kafi acha
pair hai

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-01, 12:53 PM
ap demo account me different starategies apply kar skty he. demo account ka yehi tu faida he k ap different chezen bina kisi loss k seekh skty hen. phir jo strategy apko attract kary ap usy use karyn.

aariya16
2013-05-02, 10:33 PM
I actually have strive two to three ways in my commerce on demo acct these were roaring on behalf of me. however i'm practiced them on my live acct. i hope these are going to be profitable. If these can provide profit i will be able to make a case for these....

sweetypk2016
2013-05-03, 01:42 AM
dear strategies jo hai wo har trader ka oper depend karta hai wo kis strategies ka stah acha profit gain kar skata hai . kliyo ka har trader diffrant strategies sa hi profit earn kar raha hai. our main smajhti ho ap phyla yah jan lain ka ap ko long term strategies main interest hai ya strategies short term main. kiyo ka dono strategies apna apna hisab sa bht achi hote hai but important yah hai ka ap kon si strategies ko acha samjh sakta hai.

dareking
2013-05-03, 11:47 AM
ap demo account me different starategies apply kar skty he. demo account ka yehi tu faida he k ap different chezen bina kisi loss k seekh skty hen. phir jo strategy apko attract kary ap usy use karyn.

bhai sirf demo hi baar baar nahi karna hota hai, real se bhi paisa kamana hota hai, agar baar baar demo par strategy hi test karta rahega, to real par paisa kamane ko kab mil payega, ek aisi strategy chahiye hoti hai, jo humko consistently earning karwa sake.

raazi
2013-05-03, 11:49 AM
buht si asi stratergies han jin ko ap aplly kar ka ap is ma acha kam kar skta ho so ap is ipalforum ko join karo to ap is ma learn karo phr start karo kam is ma

dareking
2013-05-10, 10:14 AM
buht si asi stratergies han jin ko ap aplly kar ka ap is ma acha kam kar skta ho so ap is ipalforum ko join karo to ap is ma learn karo phr start karo kam is ma

Bilkul bhai bahut strategy mil jayegi, kisi bhi strategy ke baare mein pahle sikhna hoga, jab sikh lenge, to uske baad us strategy ka use real par kar sakte hai, fir strategy se paisa bhi achcha mil sakta hai.:)

sunjoy
2013-05-10, 11:38 AM
I think that the rise of the Internet, there are a lot of tactics. All strategy can be used for business, but only if you love it advantageous choice, should choose a strategy. Of course, you can try the best decisions demo account. If you have a strategy, you can ensure that in the actual transaction, you can use.

thirupathi
2013-05-10, 11:50 AM
Then by means try to search of scalping strategies If you do not have time and prefer less time to be spend on analyzing and entering the market then choose any strategies from a swing system no one can suggest which one is the best trading system for you different individual prefer different style. Find it on your own Browse through each thread one this forum. in this section.

andriarto
2013-05-10, 09:07 PM
for the newbies like me very nice demo account to learn, because with it we can train our time Diman strategy which time we buy or sell, with berbekl we can reproduce the experience of science

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

I use support and resistance strategy, a new bit of knowledge that I think it's easy to date, but I also want to learn other strategies in order to better finalize my knowledge about forex

naziakhan
2013-05-11, 11:28 AM
you should try that strategy which is easy and simple for you and also you can understand it easily , if a strategy is complicated for you then do not use it in your trading with out learning otherwise it will cause loss .:)

ijoroyo
2013-05-11, 02:12 PM
My advice for beginners can use the currency pair movement is more moderate, or select the trading session with a moderate range of motion, for example take a position on the EURJPY during the Asian session, as when it moves more moderate and more readable. Avoid trading if it will come out high impact news.

for beginners I recommend for trend trading is appropriate because it is easier and more profitable, than the trading in a sideways direction. keep on running your profits and cut losses shortly.

babar
2013-05-11, 02:39 PM
bhot se forex men strategies .hen but men un ko thread pr wo hi lagata hon jo mujy kuch faida mand lagy men tu kahon ga ka aur usd sb se best ha

sweat56
2013-05-11, 03:08 PM
I like the strong trading and, of course, that big money can be made can produce various without stooping worked, what method is best.

nipun
2013-05-11, 03:51 PM
trading main SL ka tu idea nhi hy but agr ap shprt t3rm trading krty hen tu support and resistance k hisab sy SL apply krna perfeft hy kiun k hm janty hen k jb orice support level ko break krti hh tu wo resistwnce bn jati y aur jb resistance ko break krti hy tu o support bn jati hy ici lye ye levels apko help krty he nSL apply.

kaitokid46
2013-05-11, 05:20 PM

I use so far, one of the successful strategies and i find them when one index for the Forex
And I work them in scalping way and are successful with me so far although I beginner

japor101
2013-05-11, 05:23 PM
Hard strategies no need for Forex business forum. I think Forex is a easy work place and nobody feel hard to work with it. Any place and any time work support it.

miansajad
2013-05-11, 05:31 PM
My advice for beginners can use the currency pair movement is more moderate, or select the trading session with a moderate range of motion, for example take a position on the EURJPY during the Asian session, as when it moves more moderate and more readable. Avoid trading if it will come out high impact news.

jahanmeah1
2013-05-11, 05:47 PM
I have try 2 to 3 methods in my investing with dammo acct just read was successful to me. Yet i am applied these with my personal are living acct. i am hoping these types of is going to be rewarding. In the event that these types of will deliver revenue i'll reveal these types of.

mdshopon
2013-05-11, 06:09 PM
Best for beginners, we recommend using one or two pairs of single trading partner GU and the European Union and a good trading strategy is used because it is more efficient. To start, do not use techniques scalping because the losses are at risk.

amjed
2013-05-11, 06:14 PM
I Mbentde I'm trying to learn different strategies I am now on a strategy relied on Frame 30 minutes depend on the indicators and the best work out on the pair EUR USD He is one of the strongest couples that can depend on them, especially Almitdin

taloks
2013-05-11, 06:25 PM
find or create a trading strategy in that we did not deserve direct pasrinya done because we can not determine precisely atu fair will run a new trap for our state, so it's much better to be tested first with the best because our knowledge of risk also of our forex trading.

ajk92
2013-05-11, 07:43 PM
I will try all strategies that possible to me making money in forex trading and than choose the best one to used frequently. I think that a best method to figure which one of strategies able to make better profit and easy to use by trader.

jamal1
2013-05-11, 08:57 PM
I am also a new trader.I think you can best solution of your problem if you contact with a broker house.I think broker house can help you.

hablu44
2013-05-11, 09:15 PM
Two or three of my investments, productivity, TS Dame tactical part of me that look. But for the people living in this act. I expect them to be profitable. When one of them wants to be a revelation to them.

ovi001
2013-05-11, 09:28 PM
Beginners need to follow his brother's strategy. This time, they will learn a lot of things in the foreign exchange market. , And then select the trade policy. Thank you, dear brother.

sweetypk2016
2013-05-12, 03:48 PM
mara khyal yah ka agar koi bhi strategy apko profitable lagte hai tu ap usi strategies ko apna real account pa apply karain kiyo ka sab trader apni apni knowledge our study ka hisab sa apni strategies use kar ka profit gain kar ra hai.

ajk92
2013-05-12, 09:43 PM
when we found the trading system that make money in forex, we need to learn it and what kind of strategy they use for make it, and if we able to copy their system to use by us maybe we can choose that strategy and make money.

babar
2013-05-12, 09:48 PM
men tu apko ya kaho ga ka agr ap new hen tu ap scalaping stragies ko use kren ya ap ka lay bhot zaida fainda mand ho gi aur demo men bi kuch strategies hasil kr skty hen

sania.zalim
2013-05-13, 02:52 PM
I really do demo scalping in this forex market,, i do know that scalping in the best way that one can be able to make some really good money without stoping,,,,and as well as for trailing stop there should be some indicator system,,, And is the best way to earn good money from trading can it be proved profitable and right way your trading forex.

flower9226
2013-05-13, 03:00 PM
According to my views, you can attempt some methods like demo practice etc. then you will get a selection to work with a thing acceptable along with your variations, this is very essential for anyone, given it will end up your better dealing process afterwards, and thus, learn it as well as you possibly can, make training as well as get better at it, then you will get the proper way.

luvestruck7
2013-05-13, 03:16 PM
As you are a new member I suggest do lot many practice in demo trading and watch some recommendation by expert analysis with support and resistance point and do trade with virtual money in demo and watch the movement in currencies, slowly slowly you will understand the process.

reno99
2013-05-13, 06:03 PM
First for beginners, we recommend using one or two pairs of azygos trading partner GU and the Indweller Uniting and a benevolent trading strategy is misused because it is statesman underspent. To move, do not use techniques scalping because the losses are at risk

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-13, 06:20 PM
of course we tried a strategy then we will find good results also in this business because this is a strategy in forex that we should test the forex demo account and do not ever test on real accounts.

edwardoJ
2013-05-13, 06:24 PM

I would disagree with you there. The best method for learning a strategy especially when starting out is to stick to one strategy and not mess around with alot, it could make things more complicated and the newbie would have a harder time learning how to trade.

ajk92
2013-05-13, 08:08 PM
Try all strategies in demo account for a couple times, and maybe it will spent a lot of times, maybe will spent 1 or 2 months, so we can know by our self experiences which is the best one for us to used and make money in forex.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-13, 11:28 PM
sab sy pahly to app ko strategy k bary main complete ilm hona chaheypher app ko un ko apply karna chahey .app in main sy average strategy bi apply kar sakty ya pher app ko simple strategy ko apply karna chahey.

girl on fire
2013-05-14, 01:31 AM
Try all strategies in demo account for a couple times, and maybe it will spent a lot of times, maybe will spent 1 or 2 months, so we can know by our self experiences which is the best one for us to used and make money in forex.

I agree with you, learn all strategies will hone our skills little by little, although we will only be able to understand it slowly but will start from the results of our study. for the demo itself I suggest that we can be a strategy that can get consistent profit.

symon789
2013-05-14, 03:28 AM
My support for beginners can use the currency trading working several action is more regular, or select the essential interval with a regular broad variety of versatility, for example take a position on the EUR/USD during the Asian interval, as when it goes more regular and more obvious and easy to understand. Avoid working if it will come out high-impact details. Thanks for all traders.

hemal776
2013-05-14, 03:54 AM
Well if you want to be serious in Currency trading working operating working I recommend you to comprehend about assistance and stage of stage of stage of stage of stage of stage of level of resistance using smooth in a trench and design wide range. Currency trading working operating industry s they use more technique in Currency trading working operating industry for benefits. MT4 is best for technique use. So you can try it about assess company for benefits. It is help for actual industry. Thanks all.

maring01
2013-05-14, 04:07 AM
For you.
And how many hours a day allocates commercialization Exchange?
If you have a business to keep a portable measurement time before time
Everything indicates that the ... Try looking for the kind of scalping.
Market analysis, if you did not pay and less time to come
[Select any style of alternative systems.

A defense lawyer, which is a huge market for you.
How completely different individuals to inform yourself of projects please.
All topics in this forum in terms of this section in this section.
How to share some of the great commercial traditions.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

I think that we tend to cannot believe that it is that aksbitrt a fictitious character in the stories of the market, with only when you try to do real numbers when he took hurt profits think 70 injuries, professional, but we have to able to do it here in this forum, if it is your pleasure to put this free

tigase
2013-05-14, 06:40 AM
for those of you who are just starting out trading forex, many strategies are on offer in the forex trading but we should not be the wrong choice, we have to do is we have to keep trying with the strategy that we use and do not mengonta change strategy, but improve existing strategies, I adan suggest to use candlestick strategy because the market is very Flexybel

rajkumar1991
2013-05-14, 10:02 AM
maine ek stregey try kise 10 pip take prfit aur 10 pip stoploss ye bhi stregey achi hai ye maine eurjpy me use kia aur maine m5 ka time fram use kai tha e bhi achi rhi stregey .

Khans
2013-05-14, 11:07 AM
No obviously not. Forex trading is not my dream. Because it is very friendly to me. I have been doing trade for couples of years. similarly i feel me very good at forex trading market to trade. It is not dream, because it is really real to do.

ocikca
2013-05-14, 02:17 PM
try the easiest strategy you think
as key to the success of a strategy is an understanding of the strategy you
trategi although very nice and great, but if you do not understand them then it would just be the way you defeat
so stop looking for the greatest strategy
and begin to learn the strategies that you can understand

tahirtaaha
2013-05-14, 02:57 PM
brother there are three kinds of trading
1). Trend Trading 2). counter trend trading 3). consolidation market treding
aur teeno market k liye different strategies use hoti hai aap ko teeno market k liye different kisam ka trading plan banana parta hai

dareking
2013-05-14, 03:25 PM
maine ek stregey try kise 10 pip take prfit aur 10 pip stoploss ye bhi stregey achi hai ye maine eurjpy me use kia aur maine m5 ka time fram use kai tha e bhi achi rhi stregey .

bhai ye to koi strategy nahi huyi hai, ki aapne aise hi order laga diya, aur usmein take profit 10 pips aur Stop loss 10 pips laga kar chor diya, bhai stop loss aur take profit bhi strategy ke according hi lagaya jata hai, aur bhai ek baat eur/jpy jaise pair ke liye 10 pips ka stop loss bahut hi kam hota hai, jaldi hit kar sakta hai.:)

measif
2013-05-14, 03:44 PM
Try to recollect your past mistakes in your trading...those can be an asset of your present trading strategy.

Asiffx
2013-05-14, 04:57 PM
Ager app forex mein new user hain tou app ko demo account use krna chahiye our demo account
mein fractal strategy use krni chahiye eis sey app ko achi earning ho gi our fractal strategy use krna
bohat he easy hai

oja
2013-05-14, 05:40 PM
I am a newbie too. I prefer to practice all type of strategies that I have read from forex forum, ebook, or any other sources. By practicing, I will know by myself, which strategy that fit for me and can generate profits for me. Without practicing, I will never know which strategy that will give me profits.

mst.mahabubdd
2013-05-14, 05:44 PM
i'd really like to suggest an easy technique on thirty minutes information fit 120 SHIFTING COMMON together with be expecting in case bars are usually above 120 series select acquire in case bars are usually beneath pattern is straight down in addition to select market only.

shoaib515
2013-05-14, 07:12 PM
aapp is tarha karo keh forex men trading keiliey eurus try karo lekin jab market down ho us waqt buy karna . is per trading sey ham log is ko bohot asani sey kafi rofit kama saktey hen .

Kimcil2013
2013-05-14, 08:49 PM
There are many strategies out there we can set and try. Just use it and let it run on some tester and you will know the result. The strategies are suitable or not for you. I know to be success trader are need hard fight. So, we can not find our best strategy instant. We must find it with trial and error. The best strategy are the strategy which suitable with our mental, emotions and psychology. So, make sure we are know how to find our strategy. Do not get trick by advertise or people says out there. Just be our self.

naziakhan
2013-05-15, 09:49 AM

if you are placing your orders blindly without any analysis then there is no benefit of this strategy , you should use some indicator in your strategy to analyze the market , in this way you can get good profit from your strategy .:)

Khans
2013-05-15, 11:34 AM
yes it's true with the concentration of the still screenshot and e chart your eyes greatly reduces the time and it hurt me when my eyes are red because of this you should always rested eyes every 30 minutes or even 15 minutes and it's a lunette as a solution

bilal55
2013-05-15, 11:54 AM
ab forex trading men ap is tarha karen keh aop log gold men long term trading strategy apnaein . men ney bhi is ko try kia yeh profitable hey is men ham ney boho profit hasil ki hey .

mrhank740
2013-05-15, 11:58 AM
Being a newbi that techniques i will to try in damo acct? It really is help pertaining to real industry. It is possible to join the actual forum to assist fix the challenge a person experience.

tonmoy500ad
2013-05-15, 12:23 PM
I think that there ar several ways unfold within the net. All ways is used for mercantilism, however you must choose to decide on only 1 strategy you fell be profitable with it. Certainly, to determine that is that the best you must attempt it within the demo account. you'll use it in real mercantilism once you can are positive with the strategy.

konok
2013-05-15, 12:41 PM
Mammals as a result of responding, I think I usually have a moving average of 120 to 25 Mint chart is not the only thing you need to look at. In addition, I believe RSI with MAS, and think about, as well as trailing stop right now have the n number of characters. What you declare?

sweat56
2013-05-15, 02:20 PM
I must say that I am really happy that death, I know, scalping is a person's ability to really help with many great lack of passion profit.

onik698
2013-05-15, 02:29 PM
I have to try two or three approaches for putting Damon, the act had these productive I think. I am, however, as in the case of an employed after my live act. Really hope is such a profitable. However, offer benefits of such an I'll explain kind.

dimaz99
2013-05-15, 02:36 PM
I possess test 2 to three strategies during my investment along with dammo acct merely study had been productive in my experience. but i feel utilized these kinds of together with my own you live acct. I feel wishing these kinds regarding goes to become gratifying. within the occasion why these forms of may supply earnings i'll expose these kinds regarding

irilan
2013-05-15, 02:38 PM
as newbie i always tried to trial all strategies that i ever know , and from many strategy, i can get my own best strategy on trading. this is the simply cause we will found the best one for our trading system..

siblu30
2013-05-15, 02:38 PM
Some of the methods and strategies to try, just try to learn the demonstration account and Somes. If a match is found, something that will get the chance to use its styles are the best trading system, and as a result, learning, also will be the master into practice, and they can be your forex trading correct way is for you to give a very important.

fxrafi4
2013-05-15, 11:32 PM
As a fledgling that ways i ought to to undertake in demo acct? Please justify with a currency combine example and together with a comprehensible chart. thanks...............

tahirtaaha
2013-05-26, 08:05 PM
aap ko chahiye k trend trading kare kyun ke trend trading he naye dealer k liye best hai is k liye sab say best indicator ichimoku kinko hyo hai . kyun ke aap yeh combinations hai 5 indicators ka aur banks trader bhi issi indicator ko use kerte howe aap trading karte ho

kamn01
2013-05-27, 05:30 AM
There are various methods and techniques in a demo account, go to and you will have the opportunity to learn from them. That's it, it can be important to you, one of your design and use, is the apposite option would be the best solution in the mercantile system will be activated, and then afterwards there will be an expert forex trading method in the mercantilism you will be able to Dept-ford I'm still learning to read

sorma
2013-05-27, 07:45 PM
I like scalping the Forex market, I can understand that scalping often the best solution is ready to provide all the means and is not bent. Thanks a lot....

kyaer
2013-05-27, 08:33 PM
I'll have to fight two or three ways to my acct, they were still in the commercialization of demo for me. But I train in my life, I hope that these activities are profitable. If you can give the win to do so.

lisan
2013-05-27, 08:34 PM
Trade of and that is known as just have put the desired that when to trade of it will automatically but need to understand about it before want to use it because there are many traders get profit this profession this is very good business and profession.

ador101
2013-05-27, 08:36 PM
As a way and a newbie, Damo sword act should do? Examples of justification and try currency graphs. Thank you very much.

mktysd
2013-05-27, 08:54 PM
In demo mode, you'll work with some of the strategies and techniques, go to the body and teach them so that they can take advantage of the one thing fits together with the project, it is important for you, in fact, is the best system of mercantilism later and Yes, I learned as much as you want, build assets and so that you can get the right choice for your Forex mercantilism

hakro
2013-05-27, 09:43 PM
I love this time of the market Forex Scalping is one of the best ways to confess or admit me to create some special effects Scalping without destroyed.

sati
2013-05-27, 09:45 PM
As a way and a newbie, Damo sword act should do? Graphic touch passes along the side for example and justification. Thank you very much.

naim10
2013-05-27, 09:50 PM
I am also a new trader.I think you can better solution to your problem if you contact a broker house.i think Brokerage can help.

uykftr
2013-05-27, 10:04 PM
I really like this arrest scalping the Forex market, and that this may be the best way to start creating some cash Scalping without a holidays.

kaku
2013-05-27, 10:16 PM
I understand that scalping in Forex scalping, it really is the best approach that has a chance to build some private money, instead of Sutherland. thanks a lot......

bhmo
2013-06-06, 10:54 PM
Yes, one that is willing to make money without professional is the best way that I can understand that this scalping Forex scalping the market, while I like the bend.

ronju01
2013-06-07, 08:34 AM
One can build a scalping master market the best way without a certain amount of stooping to scalping the Forex bother them.

masud110
2013-06-07, 08:53 AM
As my new bio excite women. Come up with perception, through cooperation with, for example, currency, you can try. Thanks.

dareking
2013-06-11, 03:50 PM
Pahle to bhai aap ye bataye, ki aap kis tarah ki trading ko jayda pasand karte hai, long term, ya fir short term, uske hisaab se aap strategy ka use kar sakte hai, strategy to bahut mil jayegi bhai, jo aapke kaam bhi aayegi. :)

monir07
2013-06-11, 04:36 PM
2 or 3 way me successful mercantilism Dammo act itself. But I'm taking into account the practice of Live is the most useful. If you configure these services can be justified, but the bears

zxsdfg
2013-06-11, 05:01 PM
I would like to propose a relatively simple method of graphics and a half an hour, or a chart posted 120 SHIFTING averages based on the pubs are usually higher than 120 series, which Select receiver, cafes are usually under pattern can be, as well as simply choose a market.

lkijuh
2013-06-11, 05:36 PM
I would rather get advice, simple strategy charts half an hour instead of a hundred and twenty moving averages with expect and if the lines decide top of the line 120 to buy, and if the rules the trend is down and decides to only sell.

ochenapothikq1
2013-06-11, 05:39 PM
i would including to help suggest a good quick strategy from 30 minutes chart put 120 transporting AVERAGE with expect AND ALSO if bars usually are above 120 line scoot with regard to buy AND ALSO whether or not bars usually are below trend will be straight down AND squat pertaining to sell lone

kijuh
2013-06-11, 07:13 PM
He wants to give advice, easy strategies for creating a chart instead of half an hour moving average with a hundred and twenty, we expect and if the lines are top of the line one hundred and twenty select purchases and if the rules below trend is down and choose to only sell.

zikup
2013-06-11, 07:26 PM
120 average expectations moving and select purchase line bar over 120 and, if you choose to continue the trend in the 30 min chart selling only one counseling strategy in place.

hbdjht
2013-06-11, 07:44 PM
For instance, what is scalping scalping and work where he admits the best you will receive money from? This can be attributed to the richest people. In fact, this thing must be seen. Please consider sharing with us.

shanju58
2013-06-11, 07:58 PM
Take a look at 2 to 3 strategy we have about my account demo trading, which we have been holding prosperous for me. Although we have used these are my personal ACCT. Hope somehow it is likely to be beneficial. In the event that these kind of gives you an advantage, I will certainly explain those kinds.

naziakhan
2013-06-11, 08:03 PM
I understand that scalping in Forex scalping, it really is the best approach that has a chance to build some private money, instead of Sutherland. thanks a lot......

bhai ya tu ap k trading style per depend karta hay k ap konsi trading strategy use kartay hay .agar ap long trading pasand kartay hay tu ap ko us k hisab sa trading strategy use karna ho gi .long term k liyay naked trading strategy hi best hay .:)

pangka
2013-06-11, 11:30 PM
Simple strategy I have better lawyers 320 in a chart, a moving average online with expectations and 320 bar area if you decide to purchase a half an hour and the line below the trend is down and only choose to sell

sunila
2013-06-12, 06:08 AM
hameha ap ko long term strategy karna cahay us k leyay jou ap ko strategy use karna ho ge wo ap demo par use karay aur us ko achaea sai observe karay then he ap profit lai sakty hain mere kahyal sai scalping mai itna profit nahe hota hai,...

fekher
2013-06-12, 09:21 AM
you will find hundreds and hundreds of strategy , i recommend you to start with strategies based on good indicators like FX SNIPER and simple moving average and i'm sure you will find a lot of others in this forum
just keep looking and testing and don't forget to only use strategies you are comfortable with and that you have tested enough times.

shadibd2
2013-06-12, 09:24 AM
I think before making new trade you good try to find same subject in this forum first. There are many same topics discussing the question you ask...............thanks

LEO78
2013-06-12, 11:40 AM

as a beginner, I am not sure if you've tried a lot of tactics and techniques used trader world, that you can be in this forum ...
and every trader must have done ...

Asiffx
2013-06-12, 12:05 PM
Forex mein her trader apni marzi sey strategy use krta hai aik achi strategy he achi earning daiti
hai mere khayal mein forex mein zigzag strategy our fractal strategy achi strategy hai eis ko use
krna kafi profitable hota hai

frost
2013-06-12, 01:36 PM
I hope that he advocates a simple strategy for half an hour to put the moves on average 120 and 120 square bars the action, select the line and sell only if the action bars below the trend, and then click the square larger than anticipated

gauph
2013-06-12, 03:55 PM
I am very pleased that this speculation from currency speculation would be the best way to handle may be ready to build money in particular.

tilec
2013-06-12, 04:24 PM
:yahoo:I like scalping the Forex scalping during this market, I have noted that this is the best way, that one often ready to build specific and money if you do.:good:

kajla
2013-06-12, 06:04 PM
Really I love this scalping Forex market understanding scalping, what is the best way that you can build some real money-professional without with attitude

sheikh15
2013-06-12, 09:59 PM
well me smajhta hu k yeh ap pe depend krta hai k apko kesi strategy pasand hai or bhai me apki bat se agre krta hau k long term strategy or short term strategy me se jo apko pasand aye ap wo pehle choose kre phr us ko tarding krne k liye uze kre.....

siful001
2013-06-13, 10:41 AM
We've try out 2 to 3 approaches inside my exchanging in dammo acct these folks were profitable to me. Nevertheless we are utilized these people in our are living acct. i'm hoping these kind of are going to be worthwhile. In case these kind of will offer earnings let me make clear these kind of.

ajitbain2013
2013-06-13, 11:05 AM
I have try 2 to 3 strategies in my trading on Damon acct these were successful for me. But i am practiced them on my live acct. i hope these will be profitable. If these will give profit i will explain these.

mafiamafi
2013-06-13, 11:20 AM
Demo accounts you should try some of the techniques and strategies, it is simply the Somes claim and teach them. Associated with the project can have the opportunity to use, so it has become one of the best commercial systems at a later time to learn it, except for the active build and commercial foreign exchange, so you can get the right way as a result of his master, but may be important to you

ajitbain2013
2013-06-13, 11:23 AM
I think before making new thread you better try to find same topic in this forum first. There are many same topics discussing the question you ask.

whereyou
2013-06-13, 11:24 AM
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
Brother Karim I advise you best strategy, a strategy professor Ahmed Mukhtar, a renderer called zero hour strategy

ajitbain2013
2013-06-13, 11:46 AM
I have try 2 to 3 strategies in my trading on Damon acct these were successful for me. But i am practiced them on my live acct. I hope these will be profitable. If these will give profit i will explain these.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

I really do love scalping in this forex market i do know that scalping is the best way that one can be able to make some really good money without stooping .

tinnobest
2013-06-13, 11:52 AM
Demo account, you can try several ways and methods, just turn on some and want to teach all of your projects and the ability to use a thing can get, as a result, mercantilism and how it later, you can find the right Forex mercantilism build an active and panoply to be the best system for teaching Going to be important to you

sajid ali
2013-06-13, 03:04 PM
well you should to try your own simple strategy for making profit , i mean to say that use fundamental analysis , and also use trend follow daily where is going market moderate or short term or long term because that is necessary for us to learn about the trend short,long ,sideways moving , so i i think if you open order then must watch margin then choose lot size because many people they takes high risk because they know that they have little invest here .

mjnhbg
2013-06-13, 03:50 PM
I would rather recommend an easy strategy chart for half an hour, instead of the one hundred and twenty moving averages with bars and we expect to see more than a hundred and twenty square lines to select and buy bars square steps below the trend is down and choose to only sell.

valolaga
2013-06-13, 06:23 PM
Try to have two or three methods in my ACCT is mercantilism, were caught for me to be productive. But trade in my life, I hope you are going to be profitable. If they do not give a profit can be attributed to it.

dareking
2013-06-28, 12:36 PM
well me smajhta hu k yeh ap pe depend krta hai k apko kesi strategy pasand hai or bhai me apki bat se agre krta hau k long term strategy or short term strategy me se jo apko pasand aye ap wo pehle choose kre phr us ko tarding krne k liye uze kre.....

bhai long term aur short term dono hi achchi hoti hai, hum jaisi trading chahe waisi kar sakte hai, lekin mere ko scalping hi pasand hai, mere hisaab se scalping mere liye profitable trading hai. :)

fxearner
2013-06-28, 08:02 PM
bhai long term aur short term dono hi achchi hoti hai, hum jaisi trading chahe waisi kar sakte hai, lekin mere ko scalping hi pasand hai, mere hisaab se scalping mere liye profitable trading hai. :)

hanji bhai jisko kaise trading pasand ho usse waise hei karni chahiye lekin usme pehle practice karleni chahiye tabhi wo apni trading skills mein kamyaab ho payenga,scalping mene tou kabhi nahi kari kyunki scalping mein risk hai aur mujhe etna experience nahi hai abhi..

ajk92
2013-06-28, 08:23 PM
why not try all strategies in demo account, we will not loss real money with demo account but the experiences will make our trade more better because our skill is increase. maybe after learn in indemo account we will found a best one of strategy that we feel so comfortable to use it.

aravin
2013-06-28, 09:33 PM
The scalping is the best way that one can be to make some really good money without stoping to beginners levels you should not follow one strategy. This time you need learn more about forex market all kinds mater. To select one strategy for trading is scalping is the best way to earn good money form forex trading.

Abrar Ahmed
2013-06-29, 12:12 AM
as a newbi which strategies i should to try in damo acct? Please explain with a currency pair example and along with a understandable chart. Thanks.

try using relative strength index, stochastic and macd.
These are all basic indicators, if you know the useS of more advanced indicators, try combining the indicators above with bollinger band and 2 level zz semafor.

grand_livina
2013-06-29, 02:18 AM
You can use the EURUSD and USDCHF pair is overturned, with analysis on EURUSD then you can trade in opposite positions in the USDCHF pair, I think this is a very suitable partner, in comparison with the other pair

SunnyGB
2013-06-29, 02:50 AM
Bro there is no simple streatigy to follow. you must be patience and hardworker to win in forex. forex is a game of luck and you btter hold for dat. streatigies matter but in some point of view.

sunila
2013-06-29, 07:31 AM
forex mai ik strategy nahe hai jou ap try karay gay ap ko cahay k ap demo par jaye aur waha har strategie ko try karay jou ap k sath cahlay ap us ko prefer karay aur us ki bace par ap trade karay then ap acaha profit lai sakty hain...

shoaib515
2013-06-29, 10:44 AM
in this market i think two or three of my investments, productivity, TS Dame tactical part of me that look. But for the people living in this act. I expect them to be profitable. When one of them wants to be a revelation to them in forex trading .

babar butt
2013-06-29, 11:20 AM
when you are join this platform so you are work good in this platform and work good in it when you are apply good strategy in this platform you are good learn in ti and knowledge take in ti then you are good in it

wajidkhan
2013-06-29, 12:47 PM
That is a safe bet but a lot of prior knowledge is required before this dont you think and it will also increase the chances of a success. The outcome can be quite different but this will help solidify the situation more.

reazforex
2013-06-29, 12:49 PM
you can try few methods and strategies, virtuous try for somes and instruct them. and then you instrument get a prize to use something worthy with your styles, this is very key for you, because it gift turn your champion trading group later, and so, larn it as compartment as you can, make practicing and command it, and then you testament get the just way for your trading forex

a_for_apple
2013-06-29, 01:22 PM
you can use the moving average as your first step to trade :)
My advice, do not use too many indicators on your chart, because it will actually lead to indecision when it would open a position :)
once you know about the moving average, you can trade only with the wave count and price behavior :)

Looser
2013-06-29, 02:55 PM
my dear friend, the forum is full with great trading stratigies, and i recommend you to choose by yourself which one you should try first, as you will try many strategies untill you will descide that there is one of them which is best sutablefor you.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 01:25 AM
hiiii .... i would like to suggest a simple strategy on 30 minutes chart put 120 MOVING AVERAGE with expect and if bars are above 120 line go for buy and if bars are below trend is down and go for sell only ...
good lucjk and thanks foor you ... :)

keroso1
2013-06-30, 01:58 AM
actually you have to start with the moving average trading style and then you can move on my friend so for me i think that we all have to do that in order to be a winners

fxghost
2013-11-16, 06:56 PM
bhaiya ji strategy to bahut hain lekin main to yehi kahunga ki pahle aapko dekhna hoga ki strategy aap indicators ke sath use karna pasand karte hain ya fir kisi aur tarike se jaisi trading pasand karte hain ushi ke hisaab se strategy bhi search kare

ajman
2013-11-16, 06:59 PM
would like to suggest a simple strategy on 30 mintue charts put 120 moving averages with expect and if bars above 120 line go for buy and if bars are below trend is down and go for sell only i think before making new thread you better try to find same topic on insta forum.

shuaib789
2013-11-16, 08:05 PM
i use 2 3 strategy wo mere lye best hai 2 or 3 strategy mujhe profit bhi milta hai or good bonus bhi phly apko learn krni hogi demo me phr is forum k rules ko follow krna hoga phr ap easily simple treading kr skte hai........

MALIK SADDA HUSSAIN
2013-11-16, 08:07 PM
If you do not have time and prefer less time to be spend on analyzing and entering the market then choose any strategies from a swing systemNo one can suggest which one is the best trading system for you After that i have get some experience in damo acct and i have choose 3 strategie for practice purposes. that have been proved profitable for me.....

al-furqan
2013-11-16, 09:58 PM
well i think you should try the Forex price action trading technical where you do not have to use any indicator before you get to find a trade set up because looking at the candles in the Forex market alone will give you the right trading edge because that is what we all want to do because it gives us the ability to trade the right market prices.

imran008
2013-11-16, 10:12 PM
in my opinion RSI and sma also should b consider and as well as for trailing stop there should b some indicator you should not follow one strategy.This time you need learn more about Forex market al kinds matter

billy
2013-11-16, 11:03 PM
How many time you have a day to allocate for forex trading ?
If you have time to stay in front of your laptop when you are in trade,
then by all means.. try to search of scalping strategies.
If you do not have time and prefer less time to be spend on analyzing and entering the market - then choose any strategies from a swing system. :)

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

well you should to try your own simple strategy for making profit , i mean to say that use fundamental analysis , and also use trend follow daily where is going market moderate or short term or long term because that is necessary for us to learn about the trend short,long ,sideways moving. I would rather recommend an easy strategy chart for half an hour, instead of the one hundred and twenty moving averages with bars and we expect to see more

sunila
2013-11-17, 09:56 AM
mainay kafu strategy daikhea hai magar mugh mughy strategy achea lage hain but problem yai k un ko use karnay ka ik way hota hai jou k agar hum achea tarah follow karay gay then he hum is mai agay barh sakty hain...

gmr.provat
2013-11-17, 02:38 PM
in demo account, you'll strive some ways and techniques, simply compete somes and learn them. then you'll get a option to use one thing appropriate together with your designs, this is often important for you, as a result of it'll become your best commercialism system later, and so, learn it additionally as you'll, create active and master it, then you'll get the correct means for your commercialism forex

milanidatto
2013-11-17, 08:17 PM
Of course, selecting only one profitable Forex currency, usually from your Slter to apply strictly in my experience, almost all methods to attempt qualification. I'm not sure the best way to make sure that you can do, to win, and the best user friendly bookmaker.

anxa
2013-11-18, 11:59 AM
that can be applied to capitalize and learn them. and then you will get a choice to use something suitable with your styles, this is very important for you, because it will become your best trading system later, and so, learn it as well as you can on consolidation periods within the market. First you identify the range that is at the moment taking place. Do this by drawing horizontal lines in your charts on the highest and backside

2013-11-18, 01:19 PM
trading on dammo acct these were successful for me. But i am practiced them on my live acct i hope these will be profitable just try for somes and learn them. and then you will get a choice to use something suitable with your styles, this is very important for you, because it will become your best trading system later and so learn it as well as you can

zentrader
2013-11-18, 02:11 PM
I use price action strategies in my trading and you may use some moving averages strategies in your demo account trading. Bollinger bands. MACD, Stochastics all these are indicators from which you can derive a strategy. Then some people use buying above previous days high and then selling below the low of previous day.

fxearner
2013-11-19, 12:50 AM
bhaiya ji strategy to bahut hain lekin main to yehi kahunga ki pahle aapko dekhna hoga ki strategy aap indicators ke sath use karna pasand karte hain ya fir kisi aur tarike se jaisi trading pasand karte hain ushi ke hisaab se strategy bhi search kare

hanji bhai forex mein kaafi strategies hai lekin trader ko har ek strategy par work karna hoga,dekhna hoga usse kaunsi strategy pasand hai aur wo kaise indicators use karna chahta hai,jab takk trader ye nahi dekhta wo sahi strategy nahi use kar paata hai..

jimwat
2013-11-19, 01:39 AM
if you are a beginner and you want to try and make some money in a fast way you can train yourself on how to scalp and be sure to do it to the fullest so as to make profits

anxa
2013-11-19, 10:29 AM
money management system after one or two day of suffering loss.Blindly follow a fixed money with your styles, this is very important for you, because it will become your best trading system later, and so, learn it as well as you can, make practicing and master it, and then you will get the management rule for your everyday trading. It will ensure your fund safety and getting consistent profit

cimlak
2013-11-20, 03:00 PM
I think it is a very common question from the behalf of the new traders that what strategies i should use? i strongly recommend that new traders by themselves figure out which strategies suite them well, i think different strategies for different traders same thing is not for all traders.

surya88
2013-11-20, 05:33 PM
try this strategy is called Switching: This action is similar to cut loss, but the difference after closing the position we are losers, we open up new positions in the same direction as the movement of market prices.

In the same case with cut loss above, then we close our position at 1.7980 and then we opened a new Open Sell positions because prices tend to decrease. This if prices continue to fall to reach 1.7900 then say overall we had 20-point loss but gain a profit of 80 points (1.7980-1.7900 = 80) so that the total profit we still obtain 60 points.

bosslady
2013-11-20, 05:56 PM
You would not understand that through a two line explanation at all, you need to sit down with a forex expert or a teacher and if not look it up on the internet, you need to set alot of time into this, once you get through that join the demo where you will actually try the actual forex trading on the real forex market, do it for as long as you please until you learn all that there is to forx trading and you will be good to go to make money from there.

uchenna
2013-11-20, 05:59 PM
Since you a newbie , i would advise you stay clear of indicators for now, use the chart to make your practice, study the price action diagrams and set ups , you will find materials about it on some sites free and in this forum too, make sure you read every details and practice in demo before trading live it helps you to make money in the market.

fxghost
2013-11-25, 12:05 PM
bhaiya ji strategy to kafi hoti hain scalping, long term, short term, kafi tarah ki strategy hoti hain aapka interest kis taraki strategy mein hain ye apko dekhna hota hain jaisi trading ap pasand karte hain ap waisi strategy follow kar sakte hain

naziakhan
2013-11-25, 01:34 PM
bhaiya ji strategy to kafi hoti hain scalping, long term, short term, kafi tarah ki strategy hoti hain aapka interest kis taraki strategy mein hain ye apko dekhna hota hain jaisi trading ap pasand karte hain ap waisi strategy follow kar sakte hain

bhai her trader ka interest us trading strategy ma hi hota hay jis ma us ko acha profit earn ho sakay aur aisi strategy find karna bi easy nh hay .mery khyal ma tu achay profit k liyay swing strategy hi best rahti hay .:good:

a_for_apple
2013-11-25, 02:21 PM
my advice, you should understand the functions of several existing tools in MetaTrader first, as this will make your learning process. then find a strategy that you think is the most simple. after the test that strategy on a demo account. if possible, so that the development of such a strategy suited to your trading style. If you feel that your training strategy is quite simply switch to using a real account

dasnewton420
2013-11-25, 03:24 PM
As a newbi which strategies i should to try in damo acct? Satisfy inform with a presentness occur example and along with a understandable represent. thanks.

sunila
2013-11-26, 08:59 AM
i m not expert tou is k baray mai mai theak sai nahe bolo ge kio k agar koi mere btye hoye strategy ko use karay ga then agar loss ho gaya then mughy problem ho ge is waja sai ap fx street .com sai daikhy waha sai ap ko kafi faida ho ga...

suzonnt
2013-11-26, 10:27 AM
forex stretegy is so good for forex and i think i would really like to be able to advise a straightforward method about thirty minutes graph and or chart set 120 RELOCATING COMMON together with assume of course, if cafes are usually previously mentioned 120 series select acquire of course, if cafes are usually under craze will be straight down and also select promote simply.
so forex is best and rel oline business and thnaks forex

bablu7832
2013-11-26, 02:12 PM
Dear friend agar aap newbie hoon aur demo account mey trade kar rahe ho toh aap koi bhi strategy try kar saktey ho.Waisey mere khayal sey newbies ko long term trading strategy seekhni chahiye,kyunki yeh kafi safe aur profitable hoti hain.

jimlok
2013-12-21, 03:14 PM
I tried a lot of strategies when i used to trade in demo account and i saw that most of the strategies do not work in Forex trading after so much research i realized that news trading is the best trading strategy in Forex trading it will either loss 1$ or it will give you 3$ profit so try news trading.

gitadas730
2013-12-21, 06:04 PM
i would equal to inform a simple strategy on 30 proceedings represent put 120 Itinerant Mediocre with judge and if exerciser are above 120 origin go for buy and if bars are below disposition is doc and go for sell exclusive

bashirachakzai777
2013-12-23, 11:51 AM
bcoz forex trading seems to be very good day by day best way that one can be able to make some really good money withyout stoping .in evry step u should joine it .

fxghost
2014-01-15, 05:07 PM
bhaiya ji ab ap kis tarah ki trading karna pasand karte hain ye to depend aapke uper karta hain aap jis kisi strategy ko chahe follow kar sakte hain kafi strategy hain main to kahunga ki moving average jaise indicators ka use kare

iinside25
2014-01-15, 05:10 PM
agar ap forex par new ho to dear apko pehly bhot se new strategies bananai hongi or kafi sari pair use karny hoongy is say apko expereience ho jae ga or is tarha ap apni strategy khud bana logay or apko pata lag jae ga k kis pair may apka kam suit karta hay.

usmanfx
2014-01-15, 05:14 PM
hum sub dodst 6 month se trade kar rahe hain or hum ne ye hi sikha hai k apko apne ap per apne broker par or jo news apka broker apko daita hai in cheezon pe apko confidence hone chahiye ye hi hamari stratigie hai

baguiatifx
2014-01-15, 05:21 PM
sir main forex trading karne ki liye ak new member hu, main ne abhi tak koi bhitrading nahi ki hai but main chahati hu ke trading karne ke time par mai akgood strategy ko use karna chahati hu , jaise ke demo account se bahut hi traning , good market analysis, good knowledge, information & exprience is ko use karke hi forex trading karrungi take mare traded profitable ho seke.

mahx
2014-01-15, 06:13 PM
Good Day Everyone,
There too many strategy that you can try and you need to choose a strategy that work with your capital and you timing, that is why i will advise you with the technical analysing it sute every one and it work for all times and what is the best with this strategy it does not get effected with news.

txtuhi
2014-01-15, 06:20 PM
The strategies you should use the forex online business when the beginner time you take small trading always to understand well the forex trading . When you can earn trading knowledge and experience this time you can change your trading strategies .

aliimran
2014-01-15, 06:24 PM
you can try some methods and strategies just it is very comfortable and profitable business iss app ko experiance hota hai iss se app ghr betyh money earn kar sakty hein.

apologyx48
2014-01-15, 07:00 PM
I am not understand about the strategy plz help me anyone in this matter that what should i do

munirchau
2014-01-15, 07:23 PM
My dear trading krnay ya koyee bhe kam krnay k leay koye na koye strategy to bnani prti hay.
Forex trading men sub say phelay kisi achay aur emandar broker ka intekhab bht zroori hay.
Phir aap ko complete knowledge hona chaheay, k market trends kia hen.Ap ko hr waqt market
ke fresh news janana bht zroori hay. Bs, ap hr waqt vigilent rehen aur sub say ziada zroori
hay k aap ziada say ziada time forex trading ko den, agr ap is men involve hen to.Baqi my dear
luck bhe bht count krti hay, laken be patient all the time while you are trading.