PDA

View Full Version : Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

xiaotanghao
2012-03-15, 07:21 PM
AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
What will you do?

forexman
2012-03-15, 07:39 PM
i will trade forex with some amount and will start some other business after becoming millioniare and my main aim is to take a film so i willl take a film if i earn more in forex but we must have to wait and see whether i can acheieve it or not

rahibul
2012-03-15, 08:20 PM
Many people say that they need money to make money, and it is true that most of the time. I can not build my way, but money can speed up the process to success. If I had to start a lot of money, I'll be able to much more money than those who do not have much money, initially trading in the forex market. In this case, however, I still know what I'm doing, or am I just losing my fortune.

agitiga
2012-03-15, 08:29 PM
Trading in the forex market is a good career that allows you to do your business in any field and still make cool money, it does not select a profession or social status therefore, when I become even a billionaire, iwill remain a forex trader but nay have to do it in a bigger way, it must not be for myself alone, I may go to the extent of managing many accounts at once and making my cool profits from both the managed account and my personal account. I will trade in the forex market till I either die or the forex market die
. I mean that it is going to be my career for life

bestlooser
2012-03-15, 09:18 PM
well it is an interesting question as I think it is far away or maybe not within my reach AND i AM NOT TRYING MUCH TO BE MILLIONAIRE AND secondly if I would be millionaire then it could be more fun to trade and most of traders would be rich so rich people really can take full advantage of market and they can make more money.

sasmita11
2012-03-15, 09:47 PM
I don't want to be a millionaire just normal.this is an other reason that people fails in Forex its that they want to become milionnaire as you said but they surprised that they lost all their capitals
Forex is not easy and it is not a machine making money for you at any time you want.

allenttc
2012-03-15, 10:22 PM
yes, i will stil trade forex when i'm a millionaire..
nowadays millionaire doesnt mean anything anymore..
mayb bigger deposit account, play safe, then will stil do good..

newentry
2012-03-15, 11:14 PM
if i can achieve my target or goals then i want to build my own business but i will never leave this business as my place to get the money...if only if...
but now, i do not think about it, i just think to get profit with consistent and make better my trading time by time

ShoSho
2012-03-15, 11:18 PM
Sure i will trade but not will all my money but may be i will deposit 10,000$ in forex and make the lot size 10$ with good and profitable EA it will make for me awesome daily earnings.

ermaniso2011
2012-03-16, 08:00 AM
l think if a trader is already a millionaire he can just relax and enjoy his life and can make charity and help others.even he will not have much time to trade manually but he can still invest to money managers and some robots.so forex business will never finish once you are already rich.you can make more then you can make manually.it is all about money.the money will pull more money.

kaji
2012-03-16, 08:17 AM
why not? although I'd be rich but I would still trade in the forex to become richer, that way I could do more for myself and others who need my help.because I have a dream to be a useful person to society.....

yogesh
2012-03-18, 09:26 PM
I dont think there is any one who is really satisfied with the amount of money he have, even millinaire are willing to earn more and more - i am not different and will be trading to multiply my money even if i made big profits.

Abdo22
2012-03-18, 09:48 PM
I also believe that there is no perssones is really satisfied with the amount of money that he has, even a millionaire is ready to win more and more I'm no different and I will multiply my money exchanges, although I made ​​great profits.

lights
2012-03-19, 10:38 AM
do not know what I would do, maybe I'll keep trading, maybe not. as I make trades just to pursue my goal. after becoming a millionaire, I would probably focus to pursue my goal is. but may also remain trading to cover all needs in achieving that goal

raka999
2012-03-19, 11:26 AM
I do still do the trading. because forex is a way of life and that has made us become millionaires. I will maintain the consistency of profit and make more money ... If you consider this a greed, no matter ...

rano53
2012-03-30, 12:32 AM
AKAR MIE Millionaire baan jawo tu iss ka matalb ye nahee hai kie dunya khatam ho gaye hai merie layee dunya khatam ho gaye balkie mujay khushe hoge kie merie pass equilty zayda ho gaye hai or abb merie lose kranie kie chance kam hoaye or mie or be zayda or achioe tarkie kie sath trading karonga...

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-03-30, 12:35 AM
AS every one of us wish to become a Millionaire through our trading,while if we really can Become Millionaire by trading in forex,after you have Become Millionaire,will you still trade in forex?Do you wish you can begin some other business?
What will you do?
yes i dont no forex trading main ap ko milllonaire ya to phair wiyhs he waiahs is main koi fraq nai ha forexs trading amin ap ko sirf kam kam or kam karant a prata hais is ka llay ajk witha is lekj lse wotha froex trading is millionaire become thruugh our trading.

dada
2012-03-30, 01:09 AM
ku nehi. main to hamesha trade karunga. isse agar main crore pati banbhi jaoon to age jake main arab pati bhi to ban sakta hoon. isliye trading nhi chrunga. par ha agar trade me aacha khasa profit aa bhi jaye to ek business bhi khol lunga. aap log bhi billionaire bane.

plkent
2012-03-30, 04:52 PM
Forex is a great Business in the world. Why not? I think that i am always with Forex. Millionaire is so tough on forex market. however, I think that I will be millionaire. Then I will stay with in forex. Now I am a small trader, When I will be a millionaire my trade will be big volume. a lot of profit I will get from the Forex. It will really interesting for me. I will be get full advantage from the forex market. Volume great is great factor. On that time it will be easy for me to trade.

nuh514
2012-03-30, 05:10 PM
What will you do?

It is a very difficult question for me because when I will become a millionaire then I will definitely will be very safe economically and will not need any further money as I would be able to lead a luxurious life with this money without earning more. But I think for the poor of my society I will still earn more and more from forex trading.

sinaga
2012-03-30, 05:43 PM
Yes. I will continue to trade in forex trading. This trade is my life. so even though I've become a wholesaler or even a millionaire, I will continue to trade. I will probably be more comfortable and relaxed when I was a millionaire

bigearners
2012-03-30, 05:52 PM
ku nehi. main to hamesha trade karunga. isse agar main crore pati banbhi jaoon to age jake main arab pati bhi to ban sakta hoon. isliye trading nhi chrunga. par ha agar trade me aacha khasa profit aa bhi jaye to ek business bhi khol lunga. aap log bhi billionaire bane.
yeah, we will trade after become millionaire or billionaire but aapko iss attitude ke saath phir trade nahi karna chahiye ki crore pati ban gaye toh forex trading se arab pati bane..aise aap loss bhi kar sakte hai kyonki greed aa jayega..haan trade like as a business is good par mein agar millionaire ban gaya toh trading thodi kam kar dunga par karta rahunga..never, left it until i will really satisfied in my life aur kuch profit agar usske baad bhi generate hoga toh dusro ki help karunga from money.

jai
2012-03-30, 08:49 PM
I do still do the trading. because forex is a way of life and that has made us become millionaires. I will maintain the consistency of profit and make more money ... If you consider this a greed, no matter ...

mojcris
2012-03-31, 04:08 PM
Surely I will :) , Because I love forex market , and I love trading , I do not trade to become a millionaire , I only trade because I love trading , after that I use forex to become a millionaire :) that's what I want :)

Morshedul
2012-03-31, 04:31 PM
I dont know whether i trade or not when i become millionaire. On that time i can invest my money in bonds or stock markets also. Then i can take lease also. I guess i wont stop forex trading trading. Becasue its easier to trade and you dont need anything to trade. You can trade it using your phone. So why will you wait for.

kuldip kale
2012-03-31, 05:08 PM
ya i am still doing trade in forex when i become millionere in forex becaiuse it is main base of me who make me a milliniore so i cant leave forex i take a forex broker ship and increase my
buisness lot more

mita
2012-04-10, 11:30 AM
I don't want to be a millionaire just normal.this is an other reason that people fails in Forex its that they want to become milionnaire as you said but they surprised that they lost all their capitals
Forex is not easy and it is not a machine making money for you at any time you want.

tajdarbet
2012-04-10, 10:28 PM
What will you do?

han gi kioun nahi main to es main ful life time trade karna chata houn kioun k main ne es main acha profit kama raha houn or main sochta houn k ager main forex trading main lakh pati bhi ban gaya to main phr bhi es ko use karta rahoun ga or ye ab meri life k sath nothi ha

asingh601
2012-04-10, 10:47 PM
hann agar main crorepati ban gaya tab bhi forex market ko nahi chorunga kyonki isme trade karne me maja aur thril dono hai profit hone par bahut maja aata hai aur loss hone par dukh hota hai but ek life ke dono jaruri hai.

Forexboy
2012-04-11, 12:48 AM
The nature of man is that he can not meet its bank balance and it is always hungry so that we can not let the foreign exchange market, even if we become a millionaire is going to stay for more what we had.

avi
2012-04-11, 11:58 AM
I also believe that there is no perssones is really satisfied with the amount of money that he has, even a millionaire is ready to win more and more I'm no different and I will multiply my money exchanges, although I made ​​great profits.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:29 PM
The answer of your question is very simple, why should we not trade after getting success that is the right time to trade and make money when we succeed to earn a lot of money. I will defiantly be trading forex after winning such a big amount.

iwan
2012-04-12, 06:37 PM
I will never stop doing forex trading as long as I have not tired of doing it. because if the business through this could lead me to become a millionare, then I will continue to do so and will bequeath to my children and grandchildren will be.

barkiman
2012-04-12, 07:42 PM
yeah.. true.. if we come a millionare from this bussines.. why we must leave it... its a sign that this is a real bussines.. and suitable for us.. and yeah.. in my dream that.. if i could to make my self become a millionare from tradingin this market.. i'll gonna make trading bigger more..
true, I also think the same. if the forex can make you a millionaire, you should be more serious. because it has become a way of life. you can see from the big traders like mr.soros. he is my inspiration.:yahoo:

michael
2012-04-15, 01:47 AM
I trade Forex has become the air we breathe it. The best investment for me, who can earn a lot of money in a specified period of time without use of any cost. And even become a millionaire. And achieved all my dreams. And invested in other areas will put a special balance of this trade, which many of them waited for capital investment so that I can.

fxquest
2012-04-15, 02:25 AM
Smart money is that which is always working and never idle, so naturally even if we have enough money instead of putting it dull it would be wise to keep it invested so that it can keep on increasing.

darksaimon
2012-04-15, 07:09 PM
i leave occupation Forex with some amount and give commence whatsoever remaining enterprise after seemly millionaire and my water aim is to occupy a enter so i will decide a picture if i garner author in Forex but we must somebody to inactivity and see whether i can achieve it or not

sidhu
2012-04-18, 02:35 PM
l think if a trader is already a millionaire he can just relax and enjoy his life and can make charity and help others.even he will not have much time to trade manually but he can still invest to money managers and some robots.so forex business will never finish once you are already rich.you can make more then you can make manually.it is all about money.the money will pull more money.

waqtitrader
2012-04-19, 01:44 PM
What will you do?

han gi main to sahi baat ha tab bhi forex traidng jari rakhoun ga kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main mugh ko itna profit mela ha to main sahi bat ha k es main mazeed agey jane ki koshish karoun ga es liye main t yahi kahoun a k main to es main profit k liye mazeed forex jari rakhun ga

waqarme2
2012-04-19, 01:54 PM
yes definitely, i 'll work on it, because i have not so much time spend in this trading but i find it very good, and i think if i got something in this trading then i will always work on it, and i think it is best for all the persons who works in it.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 02:36 PM
han gi kioun nahi main to es main ful life time trade karna chata houn kioun k main ne es main acha profit kama raha houn or main sochta houn k ager main forex trading main lakh pati bhi ban gaya to main phr bhi es ko use karta rahoun ga or ye ab meri life k sath nothi ha

redlion
2012-04-19, 10:06 PM
yes i will. i have a passion for trading and even if im well off with lot of money i will keep on trading but i would be more adventurous if i'm a millionare i guess. i would try out new more riskier stratergies and see if they work. having a lot of money will give u the cushion to experiment.

birbolnath
2012-04-20, 09:13 PM
If i become a millionaire i will running my trade in forex market. I don't know, how can i be a millionaire? Its depend on forex. If i successful in forex market then can be happen it.

taufiqbd
2012-04-20, 09:22 PM
It is 100% possible to be a millionaire for forex trading. Forex is now mix in my blood until death I involve in forex trading. When I start trading I fell join a battle when I win my trade, I feel win the battle. I thin forex is name of challenge and I always like to take challenge.

wazwaz
2012-04-20, 09:27 PM
When you become a millionaire Hahahahah of course I will stay in Forex, but I do not mean I'm going up to the stock market and the investment world in every way to buy shares of corporate governance, and many of the things that I want which is important not to lose hope I will become a millionaire and a man with an important day.

cac4a26
2012-04-26, 11:07 AM
we would and i anticipate no one will go abroad and fade, besiides if we become assisting in forex and accept actor we will still dreams for millions. it is a natural attributes of this accomplishment what we anytime achievment we accept we wish to beat with added achievement.

netra
2012-04-26, 12:36 PM
Yes I will definitely trade after I become a millionaire and it would be due to forex only and money is never enough and after you make million you need billions so I will continue to trade .

dlesar
2012-04-28, 05:11 PM
Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

What will you do?
Who tasted the sweetness of profit will not congratulate him, but only to the trading of the new often I hear people talking about retirement after achieving wealth, such as I give you a profit of traders from North Africa to the trading capital of $ 1 more than 1.7 million dollars and is still trading to today.

fajar
2012-04-28, 05:20 PM
maybe for some extra income, beans will not forget her skin ..
and that I should apply even though in my opinion it was not my level...

rk225325
2012-04-28, 05:23 PM
forex ek bahut bada market hain yahan se aap ghar baithe baithe piasa kama sakte.mujhe trading karna bahut pasand aur main roj trading karta hun kyunki isse mujhe bahut benifits hota hai,main apne saare kaam kar leta hun,tusion fee,college fee pay karta hun.mujhe lagta hai ki trading college students ke bahut accha hai kyun ki isse aapki kuchh income ho jaayegi.

unknownxxx
2012-04-28, 05:41 PM
I will still trade in forex when I become a millionaire because my capital can still grow because the larger the capital, the bigger you can earn. I assume that I am already a good trader when I reached that million dollars so there is nothing to be afraid of trading with big capital.

Ronak
2012-04-28, 05:42 PM
forex is my passion and also we should not forgot the past..millionaire is different thing ,and we should continue our trade since we are profiting thats why we hv become a millionaire

dzfx
2012-04-28, 05:55 PM
So obviously I would do because there are many opportunities in the forex to become rich ..
whereas when I play on commodities that need capital will be very very much ..

sudsind
2012-04-28, 06:13 PM
that one can tell only after becoming a millionaire lol :) as not everyone becomes a millionaire trading, so everybody's first goal is to become a millionaire, maybe some people would like to party on an island, i would like to start or invest in other profitable ventures.

mrqusa
2012-04-28, 07:40 PM
i know lot of trade they have made lot of money in trading forex but they are still in trading forex and also selling some EA or strategy wich his own and need more money from market

seahawks90
2012-04-28, 07:57 PM
yeah i must say that we don't have to stop our because we have started from this so i must say that we must have to stick with our profession
and i must say that most of the traders don't leave this field after even becoming millionaire.

engsmsm
2012-04-28, 08:15 PM
Of course if you become a millionaire will be completed in trading Forex because I love him so much and I considered extra work for me and my work is not the only goal and so that I would bring the biggest and most successful in my life

zoomfire
2012-04-28, 08:16 PM
What will you do?

yes i will trade in forex even i become a millionaire.but i will reduce my risk level very low and profits will be just for daily living and an income.
i will deposit the million dollar in bank and save it and trade forex for low profit.

sinaga
2012-04-28, 08:34 PM
trading is my job and I will continue to trade even though I've become a millionaire. maybe I'll stay disciplined to make gains in trade even though I have a lot of money. millionaire would not make me lazy to trade

goldenfx
2012-04-28, 08:59 PM
I believe definitely I will trade even after I make one millions from forex trading. Because I just depend on forex for my living as a full time trader. I could imagine a day with out working. So, till my retirement I prefer to do trading.

bdboy
2012-04-28, 09:02 PM
of course I will trade in Forex. It is a asset to me. In future if i can do well in forex then in my whole life I trade in forex. Besides this I teach many people the forex trading. I want to make rich all my people in my locality. Forex is in my blood.

rock
2012-04-28, 09:14 PM
forex is the nice job we can make the money here als we have to go for the trading with the experience and so that we can get the proper trade also wqe have to go for the hard work on demo to win here.

naziafarhan
2012-04-28, 09:37 PM
If I have a million dollar in my account then I think I will find way to make another million dollar cause I think the addiction of money can never be cured and it is a great addiction and this will be covered when we die.

coba
2012-04-28, 10:02 PM
clear that I would do, because I am the type who does not forget the services of my success ..
since the beginning of time I can only play the forex, commodity and further increased to ..

seahawks90
2012-04-28, 10:54 PM
clear that I would do, because I am the type who does not forget the services of my success ..
since the beginning of time I can only play the forex, commodity and further increased to ..

its good to continue forex trading then wasting your time on some time wastage websites and i must say that every person wants to increase his money
whether he is a millionaire or billionaire.

fxashik
2012-04-28, 11:11 PM
Yes i will still trading in Forex market. But after millionaire i also start some side business like export import business and also forestation etc.

waleedkhan
2012-04-28, 11:19 PM
What will you do?

agar humaya trade karna hai forex may tu humaya aik acha amount chiya kay hum aik acha business start karah sakain taka hum after becoming millioniare kay humara aik aim hai kay hum zayda say zayda profit hasil karain

nurhidayah
2012-04-28, 11:22 PM
Yes, by then Forex trading would have become my main business and i will for sure continue the profession to maintain the standards and keep up my income going in the same pace.
Its really exciting to trade in forex markets thinking of ourselves maintaining such large accounts.

maintain our accounts usually get better over the way we understand each trading process that we conducted in order to be adapted to some things that are sometimes we forget and we never noticed any transaction process that we conducted this

tarun2305
2012-04-28, 11:25 PM
agar ai millionare ban gya to main forex ko chhodna chunga bhi to bhi nahi chhod paunga kyuki agar ek baar jo forex me aa ata hai use forex ko chodna namumnkin ho jata hai cvhahe wo jitna bhi kama le

fajar
2012-04-28, 11:47 PM
I would definitely do it, because I think it just opens up many opportunities forex profits ..
so many successful traders have forex trading though still do ..

tarun2305
2012-04-29, 12:00 AM
I would definitely do it, because I think it just opens up many opportunities forex profits ..
so many successful traders have forex trading though still do ..

lekin agar aap forex tab chhodna bhi chahenge tab bhi nahi chhod payenge kyuki aapko tab tak forex kiaadat ho chuki hogi jiske bina aapka mann nahi lagega

jakir
2012-04-29, 02:27 PM
It's my dream to become Millionaire. I am absolutely still trading in Forex when i become Millionaire because Forex is the best trade in the world and Forex is the better then other business. For this reason i am still trading to become Millionaire.

got2luvyou25
2012-04-29, 03:18 PM
agar humaya trade karna hai forex may tu humaya aik acha amount chiya kay hum aik acha business start karah sakain taka hum after becoming millioniare kay humara aik aim hai kay hum zayda say zayda profit hasil karain
main ne logon ki hazaroon dollars dobtey dekhein hain because kuch fix to nahi ha na market main k ager apke pass acha capital to market sathe he ap k leye move ker jeye so much better hoga k [asia invetsment ki bajaye learning ki investment per focus kerna chayae

fxlover
2012-04-29, 03:55 PM
why not? i do not have fixed target. i want to continue my earing through forex until my death. also i do not expect more or want to be million er in a overnight. i want to develop myself step by step. i am not only do forex and also have some other side business.

yogesh
2012-04-29, 04:09 PM
why not? i do not have fixed target. i want to continue my earing through forex until my death. also i do not expect more or want to be million er in a overnight. i want to develop myself step by step. i am not only do forex and also have some other side business.

Adhik se adhik wealth ki bhukh kabhi khatm nahi hoti aur success aur achievements ki koi limit nahi hoti, ek target achieve hone par ham fir doosre target ki rah par chal padhte hain, millinnaire ban gaye to kya billionnaire banne ka rasta to abhi baki hai.

silenteyes
2012-04-29, 04:12 PM
If forex has made me a millionaire then there is no point in leaving the forex. I will diversify my investments in different sectors but I will never leave forex because it is there to make more and more money. Forex has unlimited potential of making a fortune and get financial freedom.

Ronak
2012-04-29, 04:17 PM

there is no possibility for being a millionaire in overnight...to become millinaire u must have sound equity and knowledge with hard work... millionaire is not a small things to achieve

sajid
2012-04-29, 04:45 PM
Of course, i still trade if i become Millionaire.I invest a good amount in forex and other capital i use for my another traditional business.
Beside,i withdrawn some dollar and donate for poor people.

:yahoo:

wendhrie
2012-04-29, 09:35 PM
If a trader is already a millionaire he can just relax and enjoy his life and can make charity and help others. Even he will not have much time to trade manually but he can still invest to money managers and some robots.

jakir
2012-04-30, 10:54 AM
I must be still trade in Forex when i become Millionaire. Because Forex trade is the best online business and Forex trade is better then other business. Forex trade all system so easy and so simple for trading all traders. For this reason i trade in Forex when i become Millionaire.

bestlooser
2012-04-30, 11:12 AM
If forex has made me a millionaire then there is no point in leaving the forex. I will diversify my investments in different sectors but I will never leave forex because it is there to make more and more money. Forex has unlimited potential of making a fortune and get financial freedom.
yes ther eis no point in leaving forex but yes investment will definitely be increased so should the profit increase and I think when you are losing and when you lost all that is the end but when you are winning then keep on winning and there should be no end and no end when you are millionaire and forex will benefit you more.

adahidayat
2012-04-30, 12:50 PM
i think that if i can make such a huge money in forex trading and can earn more money with forex trading, then i will not start any other business and just continue to do it...because then i will be an expert in forex trading...so it is more good for me to do this business rather than taking a new start and invest money in other business....

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 12:53 PM
hi
yes when i will be millionaire through forex i will trade forex now a days milllionaire does not mean anything anymore. may
be bigger deposit account play safe then will still do good

cruzzero
2012-04-30, 01:05 PM
If I become a millionaire from forex there is no reason to leave. I still trading in forex with larger investment. but I will diversify my investments in different sectors but I will never leave forex because it is there to make more and more money.

rock
2012-04-30, 02:09 PM
We have to go for the trading with the patience and so that we can make lot of money here with our efforts and hard work.we have to follow the news and so that we can be best here to win.

wendhrie
2012-04-30, 08:43 PM
I will trade but not will all my money but may be i will deposit 10,000$ in forex and make the lot size 10$ with good and profitable EA it will make for me awesome daily earnings.

andhwrey
2012-05-02, 09:54 PM
I will trade but not will all my money but may be i will deposit 10,000$ in forex and make the lot size 10$ with good and profitable EA it will make for me awesome daily earnings.
thats good but i'm prefer to trade manually and only invest less than 20% of my money to trust EA,i didnt trust ea too much
as long markets always updated and it didnt works in trending markets in my opinion

bablu7832
2012-05-03, 09:07 AM
Forex is not a part time job for me, it is a business, its a career for me.I will never stop doing it,I know I am going to be millionaire one day.After becoming millionaire in forex I will make millions from each trade.After fulfilling my own dreams if the money I earn is more than sufficient than I will start doing charity.

wedeterus
2012-05-03, 09:14 AM
I think we must do what we like. If we really love the forex business, although business has become a very rich and has become a millionare for sure we will keep working on something that we like it. life is not like school that should always be evolving. if we had a millionare for ourselves, now our duty as human lives to helping others. when used to trade for yourself. such property may not be enjoyed alone. if you have excess wealth that it can be used to help others.

pkdoo7
2012-05-04, 11:15 PM
i will trade forever , i think it is not so easy to make million dollar in forex trade , consistent hard worker can only make some good amounts , you are just throwing stupid question in plain , but forex trade always running in zigzag pattern , and losses are bigger and after a long time when you see your deposit , hardly you can save it from losses , only skilled and hard worker expert traders can achieve success in this trade .

jakir0079
2012-05-08, 04:55 PM
Absolutely right i am still trade in Forex when i become Millionaire. It is my dream to become Millionaire but it is possible in Forex trade. I think when i become good trader and successful trader in Forex then may be possible to become Millionaire.

mustafafx
2012-05-08, 05:27 PM
me khabe bhi millinior banna nahi chta but me agar kabhe ban gaya by doing forex tab waha se kuch paisa dosra business me invest karonga baki paisa tabbi forex karonga is me koi doult nahi kiu me aur bhi income kar na chahonga forex se

jakir0079
2012-05-09, 12:52 PM
Yes i am still trade in Forex when i become Millionaire. Every trader want to success and to become Millionaire in Forex and i am also earn to become Millionaire in Forex but it is so difficult to become Millionaire.

silverfx
2012-05-09, 01:15 PM
i am still trading in forex after big loss and trying recover my previous loss.taking daily low profits and trading with my patient.i am pretty sure that i can make huge profits by trading one day like as millionaire.

forexgain
2012-05-09, 01:55 PM
yes i will definitely trade even if i had a million dollars. i will invest my million dollars in the forex and the trade them the way i make trades and believe you me i will become billionaire very soon

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-09, 03:45 PM
Why not brother? The demand for money or wealth does not decrease with increase of money.The rich man wants more money.I must continue forex trading business till my death.Do you understand?

aina
2012-05-10, 02:22 AM
Yes why not. To become a millionaire and continue trade is the best reason for the forex to be there in the market. I mean that if the capability is of earning the one million then the next million is not far away.

kaia
2012-05-10, 02:28 AM
This is a job. If we stop we will make money from? Indeed, suppose that we have become a millionaire through this business. But if we are trading again and the money runs out, then what? I will of course continue trading only the intensity is more reduced, or maybe I will use the EA?

raka999
2012-05-10, 06:37 PM
for me, being a trader does not have a pension. trader should always be active, until we really can not think, for example because of old age. although I've become a millionaire, I should still exist.

warnisw
2012-05-10, 07:07 PM
once i reach 1 million i will go away straight away! but i might continue trading without risk. like with no leverage :) so ui can buy million dollars and hold even for years, and once price goes my favor exchange to some other currency.
but it;s a long way from my capital

tarun2305
2012-05-10, 07:37 PM
for me, being a trader does not have a pension. trader should always be active, until we really can not think, for example because of old age. although I've become a millionaire, I should still exist.

Bilkul theek kaha aapne aur yahi approach ekdam sahi hai aur agar market mein opportunity hogi to hi trade karna uchit rahega varna opportunity ka intezaar kiya jaaye.

sudsind
2012-05-10, 08:11 PM
don't make direct goals of becoming millionaire or billionaire trading forex, if you do so you will over trade to get profits fast instead make a goal of getting consistent returns, that would sure make you millionaire some day

oscar
2012-05-10, 08:25 PM
we must maintain and raise capital for living expenses ...
be a millionaire is no guarantee we will always avoid bankruptcy ..
I will continue to develop my capital in the forex to keep my money growing

tariktanjaoui
2012-05-10, 10:01 PM
in my opinion i think Yes i will still trade if i become millionair because:
- Forex is the only job who I know to do so I cannot leave it.
-i feel comfortable when i trade
i think if do you want to be a milionaire you should be work hard .

riya
2012-05-10, 10:33 PM
i anticipate no one present go away and pass, besiides if we embellish remunerative in forex and screw meg we present solace
dreams for millions. it is a weak nature of dis satisfaction what we e'er achievment we mortal we want to pass with else achievement.

digger_jim
2012-05-12, 10:00 AM
What would you do then if you stop trading when you are a millionaire? Open up a conservative business? Will it give you satisfaction as much as forex does? If nothing else, becoming a millionaire shouldn't be a reason for any trader to stop trading. After all, what is a trader if he/she doesn't trade?

farhansharifpk
2012-05-12, 10:04 AM
don't loose your temper even u reached on the top of the mountain do more acheive more as u can dont think we should stop now, coming era is very fast and we all have engage or manage ourself time to time conditions of life dont ever say that i m now 100% i think bobody 100% if u gaining worth from some aspect dont loose it catch it forever

jab we met
2012-05-12, 10:07 AM
off course i will trade at that time because i play this game for enjoyment, when the market is close then my all day pass with boring but when the market is open all boring is gone so
i hope will trade when i am millionaire

eoneadit
2012-05-12, 10:12 AM
I will. I will still trading even ai have huge money until i think that i'm too old and start enjoying my time. As long as this hobby is good, then i will continue. as i said earlier, that forex is a new challenge everyday, the ni accept it. Forex is moving, that's why we are human. If it's not moved that mean we are dead.

ayusri
2012-05-12, 10:42 AM
This forex trading is very animated and has become a daily habit, although ready-made billionaire is also still doing forex trading, trading will be more fun if we have become because of the need for tools milionare trading tools can be created and can be purchased to make trading easier and more fun and there is no need to target the more worrying if the money and more fun, to trade at any time without any pressure to all parts of trading.

sasa0220
2012-05-12, 10:59 AM
I trade forex not just for money. It is kind of a hobby for me. So even if i would become a millionaire i will still trade. And i will my forex earning into other types of investments and create a diversify investment portfolio. There by making a good stable a monthly income which is not only based on forex but also from other less risk investments

silverfx
2012-05-12, 11:12 AM
trading is my hobby,if i loss everything does not matter for me,but if i lost every things then will deposit more balance.but if i get rich like as professional business man then will never leave from forex.

jakir0079
2012-05-12, 11:22 AM
I will be still trade in Forex when i become Millionaire. It's my dream to become Millionaire in Forex trade but it is so difficult for me. I think it is possible in Forex because Forex is a risky and profitable business.

lovebird
2012-05-12, 11:52 AM
I suppose that comfort do the trading. because forex is a way of lifetime and that has prefab us beautify millionaires. I give affirm the body of profit and variety solon money ... If you canvas this a greed, no entity ...

sohelforex
2012-05-12, 12:45 PM
I don't trade to become a millionaire one day because it makes a trader greedy and overoptimistic about his trading. Fortunately, if I really become a millionaire one day I will obviously continue this work by respect and would open a new business from that money. That would be a milestone for me. :woo:

najaf12345
2012-05-12, 01:40 PM
Hi
i think it is possible to be a millionaire for forex trading . forex is now mix in my blood until death i involve in forex trading. When i start trading i fell
join a battle when i win my trade. i feel win the battle. i think forex is name of challenge and i always like to take challenges.

seahawks90
2012-05-12, 02:07 PM
its always necessary to continue your job whether you are a millionaire or billionaire because we all know that how much we have done hardwork to reach that point and which field supported us to become a richman so how can we leave that field.

Nezamahmedchy
2012-05-12, 02:11 PM
yes man ofcourse! every human being get something then again want something so i am also want more and more i don' want to bound only millionaire.

ishvara
2012-05-12, 02:15 PM
When i become a millionaire from forex exchange trading business, i would make more investments in other fields of life. But i will still perform low risk trading in forex currency exchange trading markets.

vanigota
2012-05-13, 03:50 PM
Forex is very dynamic market if you dont trade in this market then you can learn a lot from forex market. You can know about world financial and economical news and political news. So i think it is good for you to be update.

born to learn
2012-05-13, 04:18 PM
Yes I work and I will multiply my capital I trade this is business and this is an investment today that will stop it from investing will come back to the beginning stage of what I did before getting this profit

sumonmia0526
2012-05-15, 11:56 PM
there is no end or making profit an our expectation ..if i become millionaire by trading then obviously i will do more and more trade but that time i will be more conscious about risking level

tashnotashi
2012-05-16, 09:53 AM
What will you do?
han han main to es ko kabhi bhi nahi chuurroun ga jab tak ye khud he ham ko khatm nehe kar detey hane yeni ham ko bann nahi kar detey hane main to es ko jari rakhoun ga ager main es se lakh pati bhi ban jaoun to

rahulsagar
2012-05-16, 12:32 PM

sumonmia0526
2012-05-17, 09:21 PM
not a bad question it is actually most of we are thinking to become millionaire but when we actually reached our goal then what should we do then ??yes obviously if we reach our goal perfectly then our new exception would become mufti millionaire .am i right???yes most of the case it can possible happen

jmsblack18
2012-05-17, 10:12 PM
i think that it is not be happen for me. if it happen then i will be very happy for that. i do not dream that to be happened. then i will spend my time my family after becoming millionaire from this profitable business.

Are you will retired after become millionare from forex? It is very sadness if we close down our account forex if we was achieve our target money. For me i will simply keep trading even i get many millions of money. Because it is very precious to have forex skill in our life.

ghaffarali
2012-05-17, 10:19 PM
What will you do?
i really enjoy while trading in forex, for me forex is a good place for time pass along with heathy earning, if it happens that i become a milionare i would continue trading in forex. its very difficult for me to leave it

hamadmuneer
2012-05-17, 10:22 PM
millionaire ufff pata nahi aisa kab ho ga haan ager kabhi ho gya to phir be trading karta rahun
ga main isy kabhi nahi choor sakta bas samjhain is ka nasha he ho gya hai pata nahi aisa kab
ho ga waisy main nahi banana chahta millionaire mujhee is ka shoq nahi hai

makenamjad
2012-05-17, 10:33 PM
we would and i anticipate no one will go abroad and fade, besiides if we become assisting in forex and accept actor we will still dreams for millions. it is a animal attributes of dis accomplishment what we anytime achievment we accept we wish to beat with added achievement.

amit001
2012-05-18, 09:58 AM
I have infinity of demand and i want more and more money. If i will get rich man then i will never stop my trading because its not my job only its my hobby and i am very much enjoying with forex.So i will continue my trade as well as before.

TauqeerHaiderRizvi
2012-05-18, 10:35 AM
i think its become our habit and i don't leave trade if i become millionaire. in my life forex trading is like drug if i am busy whole and not able to watch & analysis market i feel something is missing in day.

2012-05-18, 10:58 AM
i think its become our habit and i don't leave trade if i become millionaire. in my life forex trading is like drug if i am busy whole and not able to watch & analysis market i feel something is missing in day.

i do have the same feeling as you to brother, it is not only about money but about hobby, i cant imagine someday i quit forex even though i already have million of dollars in my account, perhaps i will trade for less time but not 100% quit from this industry

jahangir2812
2012-05-18, 11:36 AM
I don't assume there's anyone who is actually glad with the quantity of cash he have even millionaire are agreeable to be paid a lot of and a lot of Im not totally different and can be trading to proliferate my money though i think created massive earnings.

amjadmaken
2012-05-18, 11:49 AM
You can abstraction forex and convenance in audience trading during your off time abroad from school. But accomplish abiding your capital antecedence is your academy and no other. Treat forex as your additional antecedence because I am abiding if you wont do that you will be absorbed to forex and it will actualize botheration with your abstraction in the continued run.

zeshan
2012-05-18, 11:59 AM
yes if i will become millionaire then i also trade because it is the game of big capital and investment if u want to earn the money so don t leave it it is the best for me

mahmoudnet
2012-05-18, 12:04 PM
I think I am I will not trade in this case

I Sakhcy to take your earned and what I go back to zero again

I do not like risk at that moment

cuongnmftu
2012-05-18, 01:23 PM
Yes i will still trade if i become millionair but at that time f will mange my money in different way like

i invest in stocks, bonds and mutual fund and also look into other available options to reduce my risk and manage my money effectivly.

i trade forex beacause i want to become a millionaire but forex is so risk, i lose many time, and i gain experience to another trade, but i believe that once day i will become a millionaire.

digger_jim
2012-05-18, 01:26 PM
i trade forex beacause i want to become a millionaire but forex is so risk, i lose many time, and i gain experience to another trade, but i believe that once day i will become a millionaire.

Mind you, but you start it out with the wrong foot in the first place. In any endeavour, never start because you want to make a helluva lots of money, my friend. Start because you love to do it.

ikram9876
2012-05-18, 01:32 PM
Yes i will trading in forex becouse i got alot of knowlege from it .which helps me in different feild .and in other bussiness .and moreover it my hobby so i definatly trading in forex if i am millioner.

otongzi
2012-05-18, 02:39 PM
if i became a millionaire of course i will continue to trde.because i have a large capital will certainly help to implement the strategy and management more flexibility in trading.and of course i will also run a business other than forex.

talha007
2012-05-18, 03:09 PM
Yes.....I am still now trading .There is no time to become a millionaire .If you are hard worker you will be millionaire within short time and also have to large investment which is also important.You have to utilize your invest in right way than you will be a good trader.

tarun2305
2012-05-18, 04:02 PM
For real, it really depends on the dimension you are taking it to, but I do think that forex is an avenue of making good cash, when you say money making machine it might mean, get rich quick!.....and that is little bit impossible

Maham Gill
2012-05-18, 04:48 PM
What will you do?

forex trading forum ko daily patra nahi katana log used karta han or es sa boht sarra profit be earned karta han es laya to ya forum boht he acha or best fourm ha mara laya be or ap ka lyaa be or main es forum ko boht zada passnaqd karta hoon or mujaa umedd be ha k ya fourm sub forum sa acha or best fourm ha.

amit001
2012-05-19, 08:42 AM
My demand is very high and i want to be more rich as soon as possible so i still trade in forex if i become rich. I need infinity amount of money and trading is my hobby so i will carry on my business in forex trading.

jakir0079
2012-05-20, 05:29 PM
All trader want to become Millionaire and i am also want to become Millionaire but it is so difficult but it is possible in Forex trade. If i become Millionaire then i am still trade in Forex trade.

omofx
2012-05-20, 06:30 PM
yes i will continues to trade when i become a millionaire even if i become a billionaire i will continue to trade i love trading it is what i see myself doing in the next 50years

rahatgum
2012-05-20, 06:59 PM
I will still trade in forex because i want more and more money .If it will be possible i will start another business.you have money after you need more money because its our habit.

mmassi
2012-05-20, 09:49 PM
Yes I stayed to trade in the Forex Market because I like the foreign exchange market, and I like the trade, I do not negotiated to become a millionaire but I trade because I like the negotiation, after that I used for forex wealth.

tarun2305
2012-05-20, 10:45 PM
i think learning is very important during the business situation .
we shall have to learn about forex trading .without learning we shall not be able to success in forex trading .so i will still continue after earning million

brutu
2012-05-22, 03:46 AM
does not mean if I have a lot of money, I decided not to work,
This life would not wear if you are trying to have fun every day without any, trouble always alternated

Bankmen
2012-05-22, 04:34 AM
I will always trade forex because it is funny to make deals on good analysis and just pick up profit to spent it very good. Using some additional skills you will make money as possible to make maximum of your profit.

hardworks
2012-05-22, 05:01 AM
Will you still trade in forex when you become Millionaire?

What will you do?

If we become millionaire, then we need to give up from Forex. We can able to play in the market with any money. Even, we will invest again and again if we face lose. If we start to get profits, then no one will try to leave from Forex. I won't do other business, Forex trading is best for me.

tiar
2012-05-22, 07:44 AM
looks like I'll still trading, even though I've become a millionaire. with that much capital, I was able to trading with relax, only has a small target with safe system and the profit is enough for my needs.

raka999
2012-05-22, 08:18 AM
looks like I'll still trading, even though I've become a millionaire. with that much capital, I was able to trading with relax, only has a small target with safe system and the profit is enough for my needs.
you are right, I agree with you. I also will never cease to trade. I think, if we can be consistent and get results that a lot of forex, it's hard to leave. forex is like a part of life that can not be separated. because this is a major work that has given us the experience of life, whether happy or sad.

digger_jim
2012-05-22, 08:29 AM
If we become millionaire, then we need to give up from Forex. We can able to play in the market with any money. Even, we will invest again and again if we face lose. If we start to get profits, then no one will try to leave from Forex. I won't do other business, Forex trading is best for me.

If you are afraid of loosing money, then you shouldn't take part in forex trading in the first place. After all, it's quite funny that after you make millions out of it, you are afraid to loose them all. If you once can make millions, don't you think you will be able to make it again?

sitiz
2012-05-22, 08:40 AM
If I was a millionaire will continue to trade but will make trading training and want to teach it to others who have the desire to become a trader and broker working with IB to be so no longer need a deposit to get the profit but the profit obtained from the rebates

digger_jim
2012-05-22, 09:11 AM
Let say for example you become a millionaire because you won a lottery...would you still trade forex? I think most traders will continue trading because they no longer have to worry about capital and losing because they big capital to back them up.

If you have your million from lottery, you won't try anything but spend those money. After all, when you got your money from lottery, what do you know about forex? nothing at all.

jakir0079
2012-05-22, 09:52 AM
Absolutely right i am still trade in Forex when i become Millionaire. It is my dream to become Millionaire but it is so difficult. I am always try to become a good Forex trader in the world and i know it is possible in Forex trade.

meu
2012-05-22, 09:53 AM
====>>>i don't want to be a millionnaire just normal ,, this is an other reason that people fails in forex it's that they want to become milionnaire as you said but they surprised that they lost all their capitals ,, forex is not easy and it is not a machine making money for you at any time you want .

amit001
2012-05-22, 10:38 AM
Actually trading is my hobby and my passion. i want to trade whatever i got rich or poor. so i must keep my trading in forex forever because money is not a main factor for me satisfaction is the main factor for me.

torquee
2012-05-22, 10:40 AM
yes i will still trade and i will make a deposit of the half of the million dollars in my account and then make trades and earn money. that will be great because with that much huge deposit i will be able to make huge trades

satishfx
2012-05-22, 10:46 AM
I visualize that I 'll keep trading in Fx after becoming millionaire as I can not abandon a profession (FX) which has given me Money. Yes I visualize that many asstts sitting in rows in a room helping me each with a laptop screen showing charts n placing orders as per my orders.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-22, 10:48 AM
What will you do?

aj kar online trading mian obht sara log kam kar rha han online trading itini famous ho ge ha k trading sa ap ko boht sraa profit be earned ho sakta ha es lya trading main ak to boht sra loss hota ha or ak boht sara profit hota ha es lyaa trading aj ka dora main boht he zada famous ho ge ha.

jahangir2812
2012-05-22, 11:20 AM
I think you are a right i'm silent trade in Forex after I become Millionaire. it's my nightmare to become Millionaire however it's therefore tough. I'm perpetually try and become a decent Forex trader within the world and that i realize it is feasible in Forex trade.

maken
2012-05-22, 11:40 AM
the acceptable affair if trading if you become a millionaire in forex is that there is no burden and worries anymore because you accept a added bigger basic and you already knew how to acquire your aboriginal actor in forex.

Nganti
2012-05-22, 11:58 AM
i will allways make trade when i become a millionare from forex, because after rich i can help other people needs.also i will teach others peoplr about forex, i hope they will succes too.

forextrader38
2012-05-22, 02:17 PM
Some of the money that they need the money, and it is true that most of the time. I've created, but the money can speed up the process a success. I think I should start the exchange, I do not have a lot more money than those who participate in the foreign trade of the market. But in this case, I am still working, I do not know or say bad luck.

forextrader38
2012-05-22, 02:46 PM
Some of the money that they need the money, and it is true that most of the time. I've created, but the money can speed up the process a success. I think I should start the exchange, I do not have a lot more money than those who participate in the foreign trade of the market. But in this case, I am still working, I do not know or say bad luck.

wahabplus
2012-05-22, 05:11 PM
Yaqeenan mein forex trading kerta rahonga chahe mein millionaire ban jaon ya billionaire. kionke jab aap millionaire ban jayeingay to aap ke kharchay bhi waise hi ho jate hein aur tab aapko mazeed pisoan ki zaroorat parti hai aur bagheir kamaye to Kharoon Ka Khazana bhi kam hai Millionaire kia cheez hai.

hitesh
2012-05-24, 11:03 AM
forex is my passion and also we should not forgot the past..millionaire is different thing ,and we should continue our trade since we are profiting thats why we hv become a millionaire

shg1910
2012-05-24, 11:12 AM
Yes, lekin main forex main part time trading karke thoda bahut kama leta hu or mujhe nahi pata ke main Millionaire banunga ya nahi. Main Millionaire banne ka sochta bhi nahi hu aisa karne se main khud apne uper pressure nahi badhana chahta.

hitesh
2012-05-24, 11:20 AM
there is no possibility for being a millionaire in overnight...to become millinaire u must have sound equity and knowledge with hard work... millionaire is not a small things to achieve

takeprofit
2012-05-24, 11:29 AM
Of course, I'm sure that someday I would become a professional trader can generate profits consistently, I would like to reach my dream goal through forex, terget I was 2 years from now, I'm sure if there are good intentions, would be successful.

solidhdida
2012-05-24, 12:12 PM
well, if i am a millionaire why i stop trade? trading may be will become a part of my life. and i am only a millionaire i am not a billionaire. and the more money i have , the more thing i want and cause i will seeking for more money. so i will for sure trade to earn more profit. or may be do a lot of other investment.

boniez
2012-05-24, 03:22 PM
maybe I'll do that, because as human beings we certainly will not feel satisfied, and perhaps my next goal is to establish a broker to be famous and have lots of clients.

Zubaed
2012-05-24, 03:28 PM
Things may will be different what we think .However if i will manage me so then wish will to trade export-import business and i know that business can give me the opportunity to get touch with foreign people in offline business.

spread
2012-05-24, 04:41 PM
very interesting to hear questions I will not become a billionaire but if I became a millionaire I would still trading and still learning greed never stops whether I was billionaire but I still want more money kaka...

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-24, 05:00 PM
What will you do?

jee bahi jan main trading main bilkul still hoo q ka mara account main kafi sara balance ha or main abi or be bonus collect kar rha hoon es ka bad he main achi or best trading karoon ga q k mujja trading karana boht he acha or best lagta ha.

mehdiFX
2012-05-24, 05:32 PM
ya i still tread in forex when i became millionaire.because forex is a business. so i can not left this profitable and money maker business.forex is career of my life.

spread
2012-05-24, 05:34 PM
ya i still tread in forex when i became millionaire.because forex is a business. so i can not left this profitable and money maker business.forex is career of my life.
forex is very interesting so there is no reason to abandon forex us whether we have a billionaire I sometimes feel that forex is difficult to be able to take profits but that will not make me give up forex

ahmad
2012-05-24, 05:47 PM
no i dont think i will,i wait this day when i become millionaire i will quite the market and will not come back because i will live.i have some plans when i become millionaire i will go to paris i want to wander there, i will buy dodge model 2000 and drive it with high speed in desert

smshamim007
2012-05-24, 09:21 PM
"Money" which never can make a person full fill. Most of the people want more after become millionaire. If someone become millionaire from Forex trading, that means he is the master of Forex market. So he has the great opportunity to earn huge amount. On the other hand I must be addicted by Forex, if I became millionaire. So I will never go away from it and I will tech others with my experience.

mohammadsolayman
2012-05-24, 09:41 PM
The online Forex Market has made a large number of people thousands of dollars, or even millions of dollars, richer. It is becoming more and more popular with the people who understand it and know how to work the system. People are spending less time doing boring work and earning more money reasonable and acceptable with online Forex Trading.

tarun2305
2012-05-24, 09:59 PM
The online Forex Market has made a large number of people thousands of dollars, or even millions of dollars, richer. It is becoming more and more popular with the people who understand it and know how to work the system. People are spending less time doing boring work and earning more money reasonable and acceptable with online Forex Trading.
knowledge will only come from practice in the live markets and learning from the other sources online and offline
we have to tick all the boxes to make it a money making machine and can become millionare

bassem15
2012-05-24, 10:12 PM
oh it's a big and hard dream need a lot of hard work i think i don't want to get a lot of money or to be a millionaire i don't want to inspire myself with this big dreams that may make me loss all my money dreaming to achieve it all what i want from forex is to make daily or monthly profit and i think that will be very good to me

mmja2003
2012-05-24, 10:17 PM
If I become millionaire I will must try to start another business. Because for perfect money management I think all the capital should not invest in one business. Also I like to do something for human. So if I can establish such a business where many people can do job and earn their livelihood it will also be a satisfactory for me.

rezwane213
2012-05-24, 10:17 PM
What will you do?

I'll continue doing Forex.Because at that time I'll become a successful trader and I'll know how profit in Forex regularly.So what is the point to left Forex in that time? Besides doing Forex i'll share my knowledge with other people who wants to join Forex.

sharif
2012-05-24, 10:19 PM
For becoming a good trader there is no limitation of money, even after becoming millionear I will keep on trading at forex.

torquee
2012-05-24, 11:24 PM
if i become a a millionaire then that will be the best time and the best chance where i will invest a million dollar in the forex and then trade it myself. that will be a great time for me to trade.

digger_jim
2012-05-25, 08:40 AM
"Money" which never can make a person full fill. Most of the people want more after become millionaire. If someone become millionaire from Forex trading, that means he is the master of Forex market. So he has the great opportunity to earn huge amount. On the other hand I must be addicted by Forex, if I became millionaire. So I will never go away from it and I will tech others with my experience.

Making million and addiction are two different things better stay apart, my friend. If you are addicted to forex, most likely you'll loose your money before it becomes millions.

zeshan
2012-05-25, 10:05 AM
yes i still the trader and don t leave the forex after make the milliner and how i can leave hose thing who make me the milliner so the i don t leave the forex after the millionairess

aamu
2012-05-26, 01:18 PM
Smart money is that which is always working and never idle, so naturally even if we have enough money instead of putting it dull it would be wise to keep it invested so that it can keep on increasing.

Phulbari
2012-05-26, 05:28 PM
then i will think about this. i think that that achievement will be very great for me. if i can d that then i will be very grateful to this Forex trading business. it is not so hard also. so i will stop trading if i can be a rich from this Forex trading

kunal ranjan
2012-05-26, 11:29 PM
yes one should to trading then also because being a millionaire does not mean that you stop working.

Phulbari
2012-05-26, 11:50 PM
no, i will try to do something from that money which i will get from this Forex trading business. i think that when i will be able to earn money then i need to do something for others. so i will give up this Forex trading

irena_xcn
2012-05-27, 12:03 AM
What will you do, personally??? There's no use to talk about what we would do if we became millionaires here. Our main task is to try and be target-driven, in the right direction, follow our aims and achieve them , and finally stay I think stay in the lonng run. If someone is just playing on a single monetary aim it looks more like a lottery to me.

mamun559
2012-05-27, 12:32 AM
Yes ofcourse I wil trade.

kalponick
2012-05-27, 01:14 AM
I dont came here to be a millionaire.. I like to trade in forex.. Its my hobby, my passion.. Even in my previous days when I losing my money, I still kept trading.. And now when I am earning a little bit, I continued this process.. And I know that I will keep doing it as long as I live.. Because I dont want to be a millionaire.. I want to be an elite trader in my life..

syphertob
2012-05-27, 01:27 AM
forex is not easy and it is not a machine making money for you at any tima you want and If I had to start a lot of money, I'll be able to much more money than those who do not have much money, initially trading in the forex market so mayb bigger deposit account play safe, then will stil do good.

puri
2012-05-28, 01:10 PM
Even i become millionaire then i will still trade forex as its enjoyable to earn money from just putting your money on risk and its quick way to increase invested money thats why i will keep on trading forex even i become rich.

purohit
2012-05-29, 12:26 AM
aj kar online trading mian obht sara log kam kar rha han online trading itini famous ho ge ha k trading sa ap ko boht sraa profit be earned ho sakta ha es lya trading main ak to boht sra loss hota ha or ak boht sara profit hota ha es lyaa trading aj ka dora main boht he zada famous ho ge ha.

ovabi
2012-05-29, 12:51 AM
Of course i am staying in here if be a millionaire.. Every one wants he will be a big millionaire on his trading business and it will as may as speed..I want a good trader if i be a good trader then

Shahriar
2012-05-29, 02:34 AM
Truly if i become millionaire i will still trade because Forex can make me millionaire not my job. so when i become a millionaire i will get more addicted to Forex then i was before because as time passes by i will become more attached with it.

saviour196
2012-05-29, 04:11 AM
i think i will keep on trading but a lot of risk is involved in this forex trading so sme of the money i will invest in other projects but somebody says that he will quit forex so i will say its a wrong step because forex is not by luck and that person who will become a millionaire will be skilled and experienced and he will not do that.

barn
2012-05-29, 04:25 AM
if already a millionaire I would still be a trader, because it has become part of my life. Trading for living and living with trading. that's right bro?

rathod
2012-05-29, 05:41 PM
agar mai millionaire ban saka toh main us paise se koi aur business ko sochunga.Agar main business ko acchi position me run kar saka toh main trade chor bhi sakta hoon.

zeshan
2012-05-29, 06:05 PM
i am start the trading with the low amount and if i will become millioner due to the forex then why i leave the trading i continue it it is the part of my life

Phulbari
2012-05-29, 06:14 PM
i do not think that i need to trade at that time when i will be a good trader and become rich from this trading. so i need to stop trading for me. i think that i need to take some rest at that moment..

raihanuiu
2012-05-29, 06:40 PM
Actually, I accepted as a part time job. If I earn more that`s my target then must be I involved with forex full time. And also I am million-er from forex why not to be continue with forex? But it is not easy. I do not see the dreams as a million-er but I want to live with forex as a long time. And also want to be as a expert trader.

mnf
2012-05-29, 06:49 PM
forex is like an addiction for me. i dream to be millionaire, if i can be a millionaire, i will never leave forex. it is highly profitable business. no business can give me such money.so i will invest more in forex and will give more time to trade.

penjualdolar
2012-05-29, 07:28 PM
I still want to trade even though I've become a millionaire, because forex is a business that we can make a major business or side business we are, so forex we will not interfere with other activities.

bestlooser
2012-05-29, 08:44 PM
forex is like an addiction for me. i dream to be millionaire, if i can be a millionaire, i will never leave forex. it is highly profitable business. no business can give me such money.so i will invest more in forex and will give more time to trade.
yes there is no end for me when I lose i never give so when I will be millionaire then how i can think of giving up forex and yes it is very much addiction now and we can just not live without forex and I hope I will remain successful for long term.

Phulbari
2012-05-29, 10:04 PM
i do not think that i necessary to occupation at that dimension when i present be a beneficent bargainer and become loaded from this trading. so i requirement to stop trading for me. i anticipate that i necessity to decide whatsoever position at that minute..

sabuz
2012-06-01, 08:41 AM
once a time forex trader was only heavy rich man and big big bank but now a days all kinds of man get this facility.its possible only for broker house.so why u not trade when you will go to a Millionaire?

hello927
2012-06-01, 08:41 AM
I will always be part of forex because it a a good business and it provided us the platform to think about profit and loss effectively.There is no reason to leave forex.

sripanut
2012-06-01, 09:03 AM
Absolutely yes, I will trade although I become a millionaire. Because trading is my side job, it is like a hobby. I will teach my employee about forex trading and I ask my employee to run my money in his spare time.

Hiron
2012-06-01, 10:10 AM
I like Forex in my own business planning. I consider Forex as my main Profession.
In the future, I will open a Forex firm that helps the young trader. Even if I become a millionaire, I will continue it.

Ksal33m
2012-06-01, 04:22 PM
I want the foreign exchange market, I want to trade, I do not know why any trader stop trading after millionaire i never stop trading if i hit that target because it more easy to earns more money from it. I stayed in the foreign exchange market to trade what will happen to my account.

Razu
2012-06-01, 04:37 PM
Forex is very good money making business in the world. Millionaire is not difficult for a good trader. If you earn million dolor then you trade every day with analysis. A successful Forex trader earn money unlimited every day.

dmambi
2012-06-01, 05:36 PM
Absolutely there is no doubt that i keep on trading even i become millionaire also from this trading. Though the intensity of trading may come down but i will keep on trading with long term trading plans, as at that time it would have become a passion for me.

tarun2305
2012-06-01, 11:13 PM
millionr banne main tou bohot waqt chaye abhi yar filhal acha guzara ho jaye tou bhi mai tou khush ho jaong lekin fil hal tou bohot loss ho raha hai daily aj kal pareshan hon bohot.

bhai paershanhone ki jarurat nhi hai loss aur profit to hota hi rhta hai bas apko dhyan denah ia ki apko loss kyu ho rha hai agar aap ye pata kar lete ho to apko use sudharne chahiye

aamu
2012-06-06, 01:05 PM

aamu
2012-06-06, 01:08 PM

hello927
2012-06-06, 11:13 PM
Yes of course, because trading is my passion and if i become millionaire through forex then there is no question to leave forex because it will be difficult for me to adjust myself into any other profession.
Forex is very good system if one has understanding of trading in currency as compared to other systems.

Fahad
2012-06-06, 11:37 PM
man is hungry of earning he wants earn to more and more, but if some one trade in forex then he can't leave it because he edicted of forex and will use forex as his favourite hobby after become a millionare

puri
2012-06-06, 11:42 PM

Barun P Mondal
2012-06-06, 11:50 PM
I will still trading when I will be a millionaire. Although then
I will start another business with this. Because when I have enough
money, I will try to make more money with more
businesses.

5starsabuj
2012-06-07, 12:52 AM
Every body have hobby i also have a new hobby to trade in Forex market .
Since a man can not change his hobby i can not change my hobby . So i think that it is not only my hobby it is also life time profession and life time profession can not be avoid.
It is such trading that it can be operate in part time when any one can get free time .
To operate this trading only one person can be operate easily .
So i think if i become millionaire i will still in Forex market.

saiket
2012-06-07, 12:56 AM
Its really a impossible matter for me to spend a small moment without forex!! At first I started forex trading to earn money but now it becomes a important part of my life and now I trade forex not only to earn money. So if I be a Millionaire once, still I will trade forex because now I take it as my hobby.

mojan
2012-06-07, 01:05 AM
good heavens of course yes would be my answer if the not i would not be in forex when i am not a millionaire that why am doing this so that i may get there and i pray to GOD that i may it even and that i may employ other stuff to do it for me.

mage
2012-06-07, 02:47 AM
I'm not an imagined this situation, but if you become a millionaire from forex the trading in a definite I will continue because the greed behind to achieve the most in forex, which makes me a better living and work of charity

dhalsem
2012-06-07, 06:10 AM
What will you do?

do not know what I would do, maybe I'll keep trading, maybe not. as I make trades just to pursue my goal. after becoming a millionaire, I would probably focus to pursue my goal is. but may also remain trading to cover all needs in achieving that goal

milan
2012-06-07, 07:38 AM
I bang to business in Forex trading symmetric if i became a millionaire as you pair here a chances of bigness billionaire too so if i became a millionaire then my point would be to became a billionaire and i module dedicate my top here and ever try to do my someone so that i can healthy to fulfill my aim here in Forex trading.

hamadmuneer
2012-06-07, 09:48 AM
main bas itna kamana chahta hun jis se main achi zindagi guzar sakun mujhee millionaire nahi bnana haan ager kismat ne bana dia to koi masla be nahi:)waisy main trading nahi chorna chahta kion ke ye mera profession hai main hamaisha k\trading karta rahun ga

jahangir2812
2012-06-07, 10:51 AM
Forex is extremely smart cash creating trader within the globe. Millionaire isn't tough for an honest trader. If you construct million dolors then you trade daily with investigation. A winning Forex trader earns cash limitless daily.

nilanchal777
2012-06-07, 10:53 AM
bhai aapki tarha mai b jahi chata hu ki muge sirf itna earn hota rahe jis se mai apna aur apni family ka humesha diyaan rakh saku.mai apni family ko kush rakhna chahta hu.isi liye mai sirf apni family k liye sab kuch karta hu.i love my family.mai trade soch kar aur diyaan se karta hu.i love this work.

aamu
2012-06-07, 12:48 PM
trading is my job and I will continue to trade even though I've become a millionaire. maybe I'll stay disciplined to make gains in trade even though I have a lot of money. millionaire would not make me lazy to trade

gaga
2012-06-07, 12:48 PM
Trader he can be able to relax and just enjoy life, to make the charity, helping others if there is already a billionaire. He did not have much time to trade manually Additionally, it will be money and investment managers, robots are still a few. Because you're rich, that the foreign exchange business does not have to complete one. You can make more then you can do it manually. It is all about money. The money will attract more money.

ashwini
2012-06-07, 01:17 PM
yes .. if u r rich from one business jthen what u do after rich u .quit that businees. so i am not quit the forex.. what ever it the situation. haan yeh jarur hoga ki .. uss samay main aur kuch bhi business start kar loon. aur forex main ek fixed target fixed karunga .. ki kitni mujhe yearly kamana hain.

kobhokhan
2012-06-07, 01:40 PM
if I become a millionaire, I probably would still be trading but it's not just a hobby for as income, we share the experience we have for forex traders who need it and multiply the charitable and social activities for people in need...

sazzad
2012-06-07, 01:57 PM
Yes i will do trade in this market if i become a millionaire because that time i will take this trading as my profession and also i will try to do another business with that money , i think we all of us should other source of money without the Forex market.

asingh601
2012-06-07, 09:38 PM
main to forex se itna paisa kamana chahta hoon ki ek naukari se achcha paisa ghar par baith kar online mein mil jaye. naukari main pasand nahi karta hoon. lekin jab hum forex kar rahe hai aur dhire dhire experience aur badega hi ghatega nahi. isliye time ke saath saath experience aur income dono hi bad jayegi.:)

ek dam sahi hai bhai forex me experience ke bina kuch nahi milta hai aur sath hi sath income bhi experience ke karan badhti hai main Forex se core rupees kamana chahta hun lekin dhire dhire sikh kar.

aamu
2012-06-08, 01:12 AM
yes ther eis no point in leaving forex but yes investment will definitely be increased so should the profit increase and I think when you are losing and when you lost all that is the end but when you are winning then keep on winning and there should be no end and no end when you are millionaire and forex will benefit you more.

antosco
2012-06-08, 02:44 AM
As we all know as human beings, money doesn't get too much so if I become a millionaire I would still trade forex to increase my capital only that this time around, I won't be using very high capital but only a reasonable amount of my capital will I invest into the market.

xomes
2012-06-08, 05:13 AM
Yes i will do trade in this market if i become a millionaire because that time i will take this trading as my profession and also i will try to do another business with that money , i think we all of us should other source of money without the Forex market.
Well sometimes it's just different to define greed but I prefer to say, we must manage our psychology. It's not good to have greed in our psychology so we shouldn't manage it but destroy it :D What we could do to prevent greedy, we can trade exactly like our system and we stopped to trade when we have reached our target. We shouldn't improve our lot size in trading because that was signs of greediness.

zeshan
2012-06-08, 06:22 AM
yes the trading is the life part for me i can not leave the forex trading even the i am the millionar and the amazing when i trades with the lot of capital

zeshan
2012-06-08, 06:30 AM
yes i will work if i am the millionaire because the trading i like very much and why we leave it were the earning the traders are earner if they work with the hard

truegoa
2012-06-08, 09:05 AM
What will you do?

Well, even now, I still concern to some other business and take forex trading similar as my other bussiness. I ll think I ll just treat forex as my other business to run and never quit till I cant find profit and earning from it.

puri
2012-06-08, 01:43 PM
jab me millionaire ban jaauga wo bi forex main trading karte huye to main esko ni choduga main hamesha forex main hi trade karuga or jo profit hoga us se main dusre business bi start kar duga.

nobby
2012-06-08, 04:14 PM
As a millioniare, I will trade forex still. Money is never enough so from millioniare in forex, the next target will be to become billioniare in forex. Forex trading is loved by many as a means of making money and also as a means of learning.