PDA

View Full Version : What will you do "If there is no clear Trend the whole Day Long"?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

xiaotanghao
2012-03-15, 10:16 AM
Hi!!

What will you do if there is no clear trend, the whole day long? When we can not analysis the trend well, and even when we refer to other Professionals Analysis, we still feels confused about the trend. What will you do? Will you just place an order and gamble in the market? Or you will wait till you find a trending market.

newentry
2012-03-15, 10:52 AM
i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

xiaotanghao
2012-03-16, 09:56 PM
if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex

Yeah,I do know it will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the forex trend.We may wait.But sometimes we may run out of patience .In that suitation,what should we do next?

yogesh
2012-03-18, 07:22 PM
It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.

xiaotanghao
2012-03-18, 07:53 PM
It is the trend that help us make repeated profits as we trade in direction of trend but if trend is not clear making trade decisions are going to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.

As we all know that forex trend is so important when we are tarding in forex.So when we have a clear trend analysis,then it can be a very good suggestion that we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there.Will we can earn more when the trend is so clear .

raka999
2012-03-18, 08:21 PM
if there is no trend today, means the market is very quiet. thus, no volatile price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

Ahsan
2012-03-19, 08:42 AM
I am not a greedy trader. It is not necessary for me that i have to trade must in every single day. If any day when i fail to find out a clear trend and can't able to make a analysis for me then i don't trade in that particular day.

sasa0220
2012-03-19, 08:53 AM
If there is no such clear trend in the day i'd rather keep myself away from the market. Because it very risky to trade at such times. When ever there is going to be a clear signal then probably it may generate a good and strong trend. I'm trading with BB in such situations. When i see a such a market we may observe a convergence in BB. And when ever they started to diverge i place my orders.

lights
2012-03-19, 09:06 AM
I do not know if the trend is clear, then I will do trading securely, using a small lot with a cutt loss 50 pips, or you can also find analysis of the professional trader from several websites and combine their opinions and draw conclusions

zahidrock
2012-03-19, 09:22 AM
It is the way that supply us attain repeated profits as we occupation in message of style but if perceptiveness is not broad making interchange decisions are going to be fractious and trades feature more try, i would in specified position modify desist dealings.

ermaniso2011
2012-03-19, 09:49 AM
the trader may stay away or he can check other pairs for an opportunity to trade.if there is no data for that day.it maybe better to just scalp and hunt some small pips.the trend will never freeze for whole day.it has to make at least small moves.it may not break the range but it will move within its range.so there are always opportunities on forex.

siredewe
2012-03-19, 11:18 AM
Hi guys.
What will you if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long?
when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?

i will step out from the market for a while...my experience told me at that time it is possibly to get loss...this time when there is trend change probability..it can be retrace or it also can be go straight again..so, just be caruful to trade at this time.

leo
2012-03-19, 02:37 PM
When I used to do when the trend is not clear, I'd better not be transacting or doing OP, because it would even endanger my own and I would prefer to find it safe.
Wait until the next day was clear with the analysis of trends. And that day will I make a demo account to learn or to rest ..

kaji
2012-03-19, 02:52 PM
if I can not read or analyze market trends to get a trade then I would not trade and will soon go to the demo account to practice so I have the ability to create the trading signals.....

sinaga
2012-03-19, 02:56 PM
if there is no apparent movement of the daily trend is likely I will wait and make a good plan. because the trend is very influential in the trade position that we make. I will try to analyze in more detail to find market price trends

ezincenter
2012-03-19, 04:18 PM
I am always open five charts and if I see a good signal I make an order with take profit and stop loss and I protect my trade with the trailing stop but if I don't see any good signal in the whole day I will do nothing, just trade what you see and not what you think.

Hina Abbasi
2012-03-19, 04:54 PM
Mostly Traders Don't Do Trading If They Don't Know The trend but You can Easily Judge The trend By Currency strength Meter And With Candles Stick Also

ashwini
2012-03-19, 05:02 PM
agar pura din mujhe clear trend naa mile to main market se door hi rahna pasand karunga.. aur yeh janne ke liye app daily chart time frame ko follow karne se pata chal jata hain. ..

lode
2012-03-19, 05:42 PM
some times i do not belive that there is a trend in forex because the trend in forex not happen always and the price move random way i preffer to put in my minde that forex price always go back.

dmambi
2012-03-19, 09:34 PM
It makes me very impatient in such situation, and i try to control my urge to open the next positions in the market. And if not able to control then i will set down the Trading terminal and start doing other works or see some movie and relax.

bestlooser
2012-03-19, 09:37 PM
this happen many times as I am experienced enough so I had many many these sort of situations when nothing was happening the market so just need to be patient and then and also time to take rest then and also to plan future tradings too so some how this is one way of rest and there can be tension free time.

tatnasharlock
2012-03-19, 10:37 PM
if the market goes sideway trend and if there is average volatility then i do scalping with very simple strategy.. i use bollinger bands and long when price touch lower band and short when price touch upper band.. its simple, profitable and has less risk if there are no news upcoming for a several hours...
best of luck

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 02:16 PM
i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there

jai
2012-03-30, 08:32 PM
if there is no trend today, means the market is very quiet. thus, no volatile price movements. you better refrain from entering the market. because you can get stuck in a sideways that very boring. we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-03-30, 08:35 PM
Hi guys.
when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?
forex trading main profit layian ka layia ap ko ka karan chayia take the safest way is the very very important main ap ko koi be kam nahhi ho sakta is lay fores trading ko shore do or is main aap both sara kam ksro

got2luvyou25
2012-03-30, 08:56 PM
forex trading main profit layian ka layia ap ko ka karan chayia take the safest way is the very very important main ap ko koi be kam nahhi ho sakta is lay fores trading ko shore do or is main aap both sara kam ksro

there is no holy grail system exits to trade , hum seb jante hain k forex trading main risk ha , koi safe way nahi ha k jis profit kia ja sekete , lekan experience bohot aham cheeze ha , because when you are good trade and effective so apko fake signal per trade nahi ketre jis se apko bhot jiada faida ho jata or safe way se trade ho jati ha

adahidayat
2012-03-30, 09:41 PM
i think that it is wise that we should not trade too much, if market has no movements and trend is straight and has not significant signals....because sometimes when a market is quiet for a long time...then we can expect some movements which will be unusual...so we should wait and do not trade and then make a plan and strategy for the coming periods in forex trading...

irfan
2012-03-30, 10:13 PM
I don't wait for c;ear trend but I trade for a short period of time with medium lots and take profit on few pips so I can trade in the situation where no clear trend is there. Clearn trend is the requirement for traders who trade for more than 20 pips.

tarun2305
2012-03-31, 12:55 PM
i definately not trae kuki uss samay market me kuch bhi ho saktah ai to loss karne se kya fayeda..main to trade open hi ni karta,,,jab market clear ho jati hai tab karta hu

Ahsan
2012-03-31, 01:00 PM
There is no logic to give a trade in forex market without any clear trend of the market. It is not necessary to trade everyday in forex market. So without clear indication of trend it is not safe to open a position at all.

girish
2012-04-09, 12:29 PM
jab koi trend nehi hota or na hi apni strategy koi trade kerna ka kehti hey to kuch bhi nehi kerta, overtrading or patience kho baithnay sey nuqsaan hi hota hey, jab trade milti hey to kerta hun werna nehi kerta

tajdarbet
2012-04-10, 11:00 PM
Hi guys.

main to gi sahi baatha jab tak koi khas or clear signals nahi milta ha tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k jab tak koi sahi signals nahi mele ga tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahi karoun ga nahi to es main ham ko kafi loss ho sakta ha main ne one one week bhi wait kiya ha ache signals k liye

Forexboy
2012-04-10, 11:49 PM
fo me if the apparent motion of the daily trend is likely I'll wait and make a good plan. Because the trend is very influential in the market position we do. And I will try to analyze in more detail to find trends in market prices and do my job safely.

asingh601
2012-04-11, 12:39 AM
agar market me koi clear trend na dikhe trade karne ke liye to mujhe lagta hai ki koi bhi trade open nahi karni chahiye aur market pe tab tak najar rakhni chahiye jab tak ki koi news naa aa jae ya koi position open karne ki condition na pata chale.

babu
2012-04-12, 07:18 PM
If you are trend flower and you do not have skills to trade the range bound markets keep silent and do not enter in the market and wait for the price to enter in the trend phase. If you have skills you can even trade the range with support and resistance levels.

iwan
2012-04-12, 07:24 PM
if a state like that happens, then I prefer to stop and not enter the market within a few days until the condition has improved. because sometimes we feel bored, and if forced it will impact to our trading results are not accurate.

sspences88
2012-04-12, 07:31 PM
bro is kisam ki situation me ma to order nahi place kru gha ku k os waqt na entry point theek pta lagt ha na exit point,to is condition me ma trade nahi krta ku k hight risk hota ha market kisii b trend me ja skti ha.:(

michael
2012-04-15, 04:18 AM
Knowing the trend the market mean for me Towards the profit that could be that I would bring in a piece today that found the market in different directions I cant logic. Now the plan developed by the first time in my business can not replace it in a deal that could lead me to the loss I love always win, especially when the direction of the market and the existence of a clear De complexities in the price of buying and selling

darksaimon
2012-04-15, 07:07 PM
if there is no lucid trending that can hit me succeed to the industry , i am advance to do not eliminate the trading because that was too unreliable for me, punter i am not necessitate that risk that can maturate me got the release on the Forex

moti
2012-04-18, 01:05 PM
the trader may stay away or he can check other pairs for an opportunity to trade.if there is no data for that day.it maybe better to just scalp and hunt some small pips.the trend will never freeze for whole day.it has to make at least small moves.it may not break the range but it will move within its range.so there are always opportunities on forex.

cac4a26
2012-04-18, 01:57 PM
just wait for next day, because making faster and with wrong decision then its better to wait and make understanding about the movement of pairs.
Everyone has its day you just need to wait for it.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 02:18 PM
main to gi sahi baatha jab tak koi khas or clear signals nahi milta ha tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k jab tak koi sahi signals nahi mele ga tab tak main koi bhi trade open nahi karoun ga nahi to es main ham ko kafi loss ho sakta ha main ne one one week bhi wait kiya ha ache signals k liye

ashwini
2012-04-22, 12:48 AM
agar main din bhar baith kar yeh dekhu ki clear trend nahi mil raha to main entry nahi karunga. yehi hi sahi tarika hain.
lekin u know .. iss waqt haummain patience ki jarurat hoti hain.. iss samay bahut trader including me also .. galti karte hain .
to bass apne soch par agar control kar lain to aise trading market se bach sakte hain. kiun ki .. maximum trader jo loss karte hain. wohh issi waqt hi karte hain.

joget
2012-04-22, 03:33 AM
if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long, I will take a chance to learn and practice with demo account to test and develope the sistem or strategy trading that i have, find the best setting for the past (history) and test it at current time in a lower time frame to find the better result.

netra
2012-04-26, 12:55 PM
Well I do not trade just for the sake of trading everyday and if some day the trend is not clear and I do not know what to do then I would just stay away from the markets and not trade. I would not like to loose money on purpose .

dzfx
2012-04-30, 01:31 AM
I'll probably leave the market for a moment that I think it's a very boring ..
so that it will in turn make me fed up with state of the graph such that ..

sudsind
2012-04-30, 10:49 PM
i will either not trade at all on that day and do other useful things in life or i will lower down the time frame and trade the noise there on the lowest spread currency pair and would scalp for 1-3 pips only

fxquest
2012-04-30, 11:16 PM
Hi guys.

First of all I would like to tell you that if on a day the market trend is not clear then that means the volumes are uncertain which simply indicates the movement of market and hence we can say that market is bullish or not. So that virtually contradicts your statement. :)

waleedkhan
2012-04-30, 11:18 PM
Hi guys.

agar app chahain tu app aik achi trend karah sakta hain is may agar app jo chata hai woh app ko mil jaya tu app ko kafi acha lagta hai is tarah forex hai jo app chata hain woh app ko mila jayta hai is may....

fajar
2012-04-30, 11:35 PM
maybe a little relax and enjoy what I have gained so far ..
not too lam face in front of the computer for trading was tiring ..

dlesar
2012-04-30, 11:58 PM

Hi guys.
If there is no clear trend of the index on the day I change my trading in the cash Alajny to trading in stocks or companies that move better or can be traded in the gold market, for example.

aarti
2012-05-13, 02:44 PM
When there is no trend then i wait for next trigger point. It is not hurry to entry for me i know some time you wait hole day but you dont entry a trade it is some time frustrated for trader. But i think when you conform trend then you should entry market.

rahulsagar
2012-05-15, 12:48 AM
jab koi trend nehi hota or na hi apni strategy koi trade kerna ka kehti hey to kuch bhi nehi kerta, overtrading or patience kho baithnay sey nuqsaan hi hota hey, jab trade milti hey to kerta hun werna nehi kerta

tashnotashi
2012-05-15, 10:52 PM
Hi guys.
han mere sath akser ye hota ha k forex trading main sara din main wait karta houn par mugh ko koi bhi khas indecation nahi milti ha kioun k main sara din aesa betha rehta houn or time pass karta rehta houn

zoomfire
2012-05-15, 11:08 PM
if there is no clear trend for a whole day you can try scalping .
or else if you are weak in scalping and you do trend trading then place wait until a trend emerges.
never place a order in a ranging market and lose everything.

torquee
2012-05-15, 11:13 PM
if there is no trend then i will not trade. my actions in the forex trading are defined by the strategy in my use and i will never deviate that strategy and will always follow the rules.

rahulsagar
2012-05-16, 12:39 PM

Nezamahmedchy
2012-05-16, 08:42 PM
i would like to say about it when i do not find any good or clear trend then i wait for it and i do not apply any order because i want to trade very safely and i think we should wait if we do not find clear trend it can be help to run our account.

cuongnmftu
2012-05-18, 06:20 AM
Hi guys.

i don't agreed with you that no clear trend in whole day long. forex is always have the trend, it may be a rise trend or decrease trend, i not trade day time frame beacause my account is not enough for day trend

dmambi
2012-05-18, 06:52 AM
i don't agreed with you that no clear trend in whole day long. forex is always have the trend, it may be a rise trend or decrease trend, i not trade day time frame beacause my account is not enough for day trend

Yes we will be having at least some trend in one or the other time Frame. In smaller time frame we get more like chances. But in longer time frames the trends are limited. And if there is no clear trend in one pair we can check other pairs also.

kaia
2012-05-18, 09:12 AM
What I do if there is no clear market during the day then I would not trade. maybe I'll do the exercises, or backtest, or doing other things besides trading. Since I do not want to impose the will if market conditions are unstable, because then the result will be worse.

sumonmia0526
2012-05-21, 02:30 AM
if u are not clear with any trend or there will no open directional trend then u shouldn't trade on particular day ...this can happen with everyone ...if u open any position and trap for long time which will be the most boring and pathetic time ..so we must have to analysis and wait for a clear trend always

clickme
2012-05-21, 09:49 AM
First I thank you for asking a good question, in your point considering my brother comment that, when you make a big loss without tracking the stop loss, then watch the full trend of market if the trend already on opposite of you, I think the trade no more longer, and if you find out the trend in your favor that may wait for while to correct the market minimum 50 pips.

bdboy
2012-05-21, 09:57 AM
I do day trading. When i face this type of thing. Most of that time i stop my trading. I thing it is better to minimize ur loss.

bestlooser
2012-05-21, 11:30 AM
I do day trading. When i face this type of thing. Most of that time i stop my trading. I thing it is better to minimize ur loss.

totally agree with you and this is the best way of trading because some time better you getting nothing rather than getting losses and this is where I feel you have to be patient and you have to be right trade at right time. some time t can be better to wait,.

jahangir2812
2012-05-21, 12:08 PM
It is higher to go away that day as it's if there's no plain indication than we do not have to be compelled to trade interested in that market and if we have a tendency to do trade than principally it subtract our income have to be compelled to management our identity to remain far from marketplace for that day

torquee
2012-05-21, 12:21 PM
if there is no clear trend then i will use the bollinger bands and the harmonic indicator to do some scalps and then make some rebate from the scalps that i have made and also some profit from the rebate

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 12:01 AM

manibhai2012
2012-05-25, 12:22 AM
Well I am a day trader and loves to do trade according to the trend of the Forex market and I think that the i would like to go with the hedge if I am unable to find the best trend of the Forex market.Try to trade according to the trend of the Forex market you will find good profit.

traderapes
2012-05-25, 12:46 AM
Personally, in my trading, if there is no clear trend that could make me enter the market, I prefer not to trade because it was too dangerous for me, I better not take risks that can get me a foreign exchange loss

solidhdida
2012-05-25, 12:38 PM
During this time it is best not to place any trades. Just wait and see because anything can happen suddenly. If you are in the right position, no problem but if you are in the wrong position, it will make a loss. But if you feel the itch to trade, then it is best to play scalping. Hit and run immediately.

puri
2012-06-06, 11:56 PM

aamu
2012-06-08, 12:16 AM
If there is no clear trend of trading I will not trade that day or I will do less trading. It is not vital to trade daily.You can wait for clear position one or two days. When you think now you can analyze the market .Make trades confidently.

Adnan
2012-06-09, 02:29 PM
i will wait till i get a better clue to set my position... patience is the only thing in Forex trading that is always tested and if you sort it out then of course you will be having profit... make sure that in such situations keep you volume as low as possible to reduce risk till you get a clear clue...

ashwini
2012-06-09, 04:45 PM
aise bahut baar hua hain ki ek din pura nikal jata hain.. lekin ek clear trned nahi milta .. aur aise samay par agar .. hum trde karte hain. to loss ke sibay aur kuch nahi milta .. so agar aise kabhi face kare ..to just .. trade na kare.. mainly simple funda.. trend mila to trade karna hain .. barna nahi..

sohelforex
2012-06-09, 04:58 PM
If I see no trend in a currency pair, simply I don't trade. Not to trade in a volatile market is all about doing a huge favor to your own account. There are some traders who imagine trading in no-trending market will make them rich soon. This is actually poor assumption. Trader has to take responsibility of his own account otherwise it won't take time to be vanished.

nazmulhyder
2012-06-09, 05:05 PM
As a good trader you always have to follow a strategy that suits best for you and that you can understand the best. Strict to your strategy. Don't open any position if your strategy doesn't give you a clear and satisfactory signal. remember it is better not to trade than lose.

Fahad
2012-06-09, 05:32 PM
we have to wait for the clea trend of hte market if there is no movement or not clear trend of the market, i will also wait for the clear and fast trend of the market

macblanc474
2012-06-09, 06:02 PM
i do not wish to put the adjustment at this action and do not wish to advance harder for it, there are still abounding affairs in foreground of me that i can yield it, not for this condition, yield the safest way is actual all-important and if i still wish to trade.

jab we met
2012-06-09, 07:18 PM
Hi guys.

if the trend is not clear all the day in the forex market then i think we do not need to trade in the forex market because when we open deal in that situation then we may loss money in the forex market

elking
2012-06-09, 07:19 PM
If it were not there in this opportunity today to do a deal will not be the most complicated deal in this day so as not to enter any deal and I would bring great losses and therefore there must be an opportunity to work for profit will of God

sufanw1
2012-06-09, 07:59 PM
Hi guys.

If there is no signal or a clear trend of prices on one day then I'll wait for a clear signal in advance to pick up or open position. If I open one position then I would immediately cut loss. Again due to poor markets and lack of obvious movement.

Mas
2012-06-09, 09:53 PM
Hi guys.

we just do anaslisa for a position in a long time, so that we can do other work, for example to go to college or school office for those who want to learn forex is no clock and no time for themselves for example in our leisure hours for us to feel safe and comfortable while study,

sudsind
2012-06-09, 10:00 PM
i will most probably stay out of the market, or will try to scalp on the lower time frame, but if the market is not favourable on lower time frames also and i made some losses than i will surely stay out of the market

aarti
2012-06-11, 12:24 AM
if there are no good trend on how the market will look like for the day it is better you stay away from trading to avoid been been stucked at the middle of the market.trading on that kind of condition is exposing your self to a great danger.you might lose

nazmulhyder
2012-06-11, 10:20 AM
when trend can not be determined, that means the market is going sideways. it is better for the newbie to sit back and observe the market and for the skilled trader watch for if the market is bouncing back from the certain support and resistance. if so then try some scalping.

faria
2012-06-11, 10:53 AM
if there is simply no distinct trending that will help make me enter in towards market place, i'm choose to tend not to help make the actual buying and selling simply because which was as well risky to me, much better i'm not take which risk that will help make me received the loss about the forex

Adnan
2012-06-11, 11:21 AM
if i don't have any clear clue for trading all the day i will not trade for the whole day because trading without a clear clue is too much risky so instead to trade in such a situation i will prefer to wait for the right time to come. Always try to overcome risky as much as possible.

2012-06-12, 10:21 AM
you are no trend that day and means Forex market is a very quietly and this is a no violate and on price movements and better refrain from interning and Forex market and because you can good stuck is a very boring Forex trading and wait fore the next day this market is good back general position

jijotrading
2012-06-12, 10:25 AM
Hi guys.
main dekhata houn k jab mugh ko es main sahi signals nahi mill rahey hotey haen na to man es ko churr deta houn kioun k ye kafi risky ha or es main bagher kisi clear signals k trade karna risk ha or loss ho sakta ha

terajana
2012-06-12, 10:28 AM
do not push to make trades if there is no strong signal on the chart, and it would be better if we can be patient in waiting for the best moment to get in to the market .. with right time to enter the market, then we can maximize the profit that we will get in the trading, can also minimize the loss ..

hamadmuneer
2012-06-12, 10:30 AM
Hi guys.

jis din humain clearly trend ka pata nahi chalta andaza nahi hota ke market ne kis side pe jana hai to main us din trading nahi karta kion ke main is haq main nahi hoon ke aisy he bina knowledge ke risk lia jay jab market ka andaza ho tab trade karni chahye

TauqeerHaiderRizvi
2012-06-12, 10:56 AM
It is the tendency that help us to gain repeated if the trade in trend direction, but if the trend is not clear business decisions will be difficult and take more risk occupations, I would do in a situation best avoided trade.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-06-12, 10:58 AM
Hi guys.

yar main es forum main abi newbie hoon mauja ap ke ya post samaj nah aye ah esi laya to main na tradign main abi tak apna knwoeldge earned kar rha hon us ka bad main trading start karoon ga.

ashar
2012-06-12, 11:38 AM
It is the tendency that help us to gain repeated if the trade in trend direction, but if the trend is not clear business decisions will be difficult and take more risk occupations, I would do in a situation best avoided trade.

yes, trend analysis is very important, and do not fight the trend. I will make money from trading. if you can produce consistent profit, you will not boring. You will be pleased to forex trading, and can be successful

Fahad
2012-06-12, 03:48 PM
this is not best situation for trading and we have to wait till the clear trend of the market, i also wait for the clear and fast trend of the market if it not happens then i wait for it

nazmulhyder
2012-06-12, 04:19 PM
No, i will never place an order without any responsibility because my money is related here. if can't determined a clear trend or market sentiment or price movement, i will never place an order rather i will sit back and observe for a good opportunity.

younesjoe
2012-06-12, 04:29 PM
for me i think should keep market and no trade in this day because you have 70% loss and 30% profit , for this i think it's good when you let's it to trade in an other day to do not have a loss

jab we met
2012-06-13, 01:12 PM
if there is no clear trend all the day then i do not open any new trade but if the trend is become clear then i will work back on the forex market because if there is no clear trend all the day then we do not need to open deal because this trade may be bad for us

kiran
2012-06-20, 12:35 PM
First of all I would like to tell you that if on a day the market trend is not clear then that means the volumes are uncertain which simply indicates the movement of market and hence we can say that market is bullish or not. So that virtually contradicts your statement.

shamimuiu9
2012-06-20, 03:54 PM
Need to wait, it may one hone or one day.....no need to trade all time...need understand before open trade.

digger_jim
2012-06-20, 04:00 PM
The moment you see a flat line long enough, check the news. It usually happens during bank holiday. And if it does, close your platform, turn off your pc, and do something else.

milan
2012-06-20, 04:05 PM
I am e'er gaping cardinal charts and if I see a obedient communication I get an ordering with withdraw make and foreclose disadvantage and I protect my change with the down act but if I don't see any morality signal in the undivided day I faculty do naught, conscionable.

ndm
2012-06-20, 04:13 PM
what will you do if there is no clear trend of the market then according to my point of view the most important is looking back the graph at that time that will help at that time and will save you in making profit and avoiding loss at that time

nabila
2012-06-20, 06:15 PM
i do not poverty to put the organisation at this process and do not requisite to actuation uphill for it, there are noneffervescent more chances in fore of me that i can buy it, not for this premise, see the safest way is very required and if i soothe deprivation to business, i favor to unobstructed present record and get much learning and practicing in there

redlion
2012-06-20, 06:20 PM
i have a very short and simple answer for u. i will not trade.

taqiniazi
2012-06-20, 06:34 PM
its depending on the pair. mostly when there is no clear trend line i trade in EUR/USD and EUR/JPY because they mostly move to downward when signals are not clear. i also trade in minimum level

elking
2012-06-20, 06:36 PM
Certainly if I did not find any opportunity to engage in transactions in the Forex On this day, I will not go into deals that if entered into without the presence of gambling opportunities become dependent on luck and lose all my money

mojan
2012-06-20, 06:51 PM
If the trend is not certain then you should look for a different kind of pair then if that pair is not there you should know that is not a day meant for trading if there is something you should know then the beilive me when the market changes or there is a change in the order of things as they take place in the market there will be aswing in the market.

holy
2012-06-20, 07:00 PM
Different traders different strategy, if you think there is no trend go to 5 min chart you will notice trend there, if you are a scalper then you must always have trend every day, but if you are a position trader then you dont have to trade when your signal has not been confirmed, the best is to forget trade that day until a trend appears.

masudraj
2012-06-20, 07:11 PM
app ka sawol a ha ki jab market trend samag nahi pata tab hamia keya karna chahia.. aysi woqt par main wait karun ga market trend ko samajna ki leya or acha woqt milnea ka bad tread open karunga

safe01
2012-06-20, 07:51 PM
if there is no clear trade in the market in whole i will wait that to see the market have a ceal position than i trade wisely thai wiill be my stragy for the market in forex

kan
2012-06-20, 08:21 PM
When the trend is clear Attested not gamble at all, and refrained from trading on that day and even pause in front of me a clear direction for the circulation and then start a and enter the market and even continued to look this stage see the market very important news

sharif203
2012-06-20, 09:52 PM
If there is no trend in the market it is better not to take part in trading through forex. I personally think it too risky and there is possibility of occurring huge loss if someone enter in the market at that time.

gulab
2012-06-20, 10:20 PM
although it is not happening but if this some day this situation comes i will wait for a good trading positon and the trader loose money because they dont have clear objective of their signals.

tariktanjaoui
2012-06-20, 10:58 PM
In case is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long at this condition i will not put in order in such situation you'd better avoid trade because the forex trading is a risk business.

skboyra
2012-06-20, 11:10 PM
this is not a problem yet. trend just shows the price increase and decrease range graphically. if this price range does not shows whole day long then you can look at the weekly trend or the monthly trend. but decision taken on the trend its not a good idea.

sripanut
2012-06-20, 11:21 PM
If there is no clear trend in the whole day long, I think it is better for us to stay away from the market. We can use our time to learn about strategy or analysis from the chart so that we can get experience.

bindian
2012-06-23, 11:36 AM
there is no trend mean no significant movement of prices, and a tedious thing for traders I think. trend is the most awaited moment, because this is the moment that can win a lot of pips.

zahidrock
2012-06-23, 12:20 PM
I don't like this type day for trading. One day i face this type problem and i loss my balance on that day. So i am trying to avoid trade on this day and i did not see my trading platform.

limathbds
2012-06-23, 01:23 PM
It'll be very bad for us. If there is nun, we'll get frosted. We want every time forex will do clear trade. It'll good for as good as for everybody. Because everyone want to income hassle free ways. Have a nice time.

yogesh
2012-06-23, 01:37 PM
It'll be very bad for us. If there is nun, we'll get frosted. We want every time forex will do clear trade. It'll good for as good as for everybody. Because everyone want to income hassle free ways. Have a nice time.

Right.. we should avoid too risky sitautions and should avoid trading until trend is clear. If we find hassle free time that will help us make safer returns and there is no hard and fast rule to trade at every moment you are losing nothing by staying outside but being in cash give u liberty to encash right opportunity whenever you find it.

Abu Bakr Siddique
2012-06-23, 01:59 PM
Hi guys.

In case of no clear trend I will keep myself free from trading because in case of such trading I may be lose my whole capital.So I will control myself then & I will practice in demo instead of real trading to gather knowledge for handle such kind of situation in the next,because there will be many more exciting time waiting for me in the next.

cuongmom
2012-06-23, 02:06 PM
Hi guys.
i don't agreed with you, there are so clearly trend in the whold day long, because it depends on the week trend but the day trend is so complicated and it is easy depend the news, it is the reason why we can earn money in this market, you must see at the trend of the long term before enter the market.

pinki je
2012-06-23, 02:31 PM
kehty hian ke ager trend ki samjh na lagy to humain trade nahi lagani chahye par mujh se hamaisha yehi galti hui asal main new log shaid is business main jab aty hian to kafi excited hoty hian wo trade pe trade lagaty jaty hian jab ke aisa nahi karna chhaye

didikebenaran
2012-06-23, 02:41 PM
i don't agreed with you, there are so clearly trend in the whold day long, because it depends on the week trend but the day trend is so complicated and it is easy depend the news, it is the reason why we can earn money in this market, you must see at the trend of the long term before enter the market.

I agree with you that we need to look at long-term trend or a major trend in our trade, so that way we will have a chance in this trade to make a profit because we only focus on what happens to the current market

aina
2012-06-23, 02:46 PM
It is better not to do anything if there is no clear indication of any movement. However the people prefer to do the scalping and to do the sideways trading as the market gives the opportunities in these areas.

kanta
2012-06-23, 02:55 PM
If you dont get clear scenario about the whole market or if the market is vague to you the refrain from trading. Risk return ratio calculation is very important for surviving in forex trading. Do not trade for that that you may get some pips by luck. Luck may work against you.

syedraza
2012-06-23, 03:12 PM
One day I wait and have a good plan, a move likely to make it visible trends. The trend for the sector is a very effective position, do. I will try to analyze in detail to find the evolution of market prices.

rasel
2012-06-30, 10:44 PM
if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex.

samo
2012-06-30, 10:47 PM
What I will do if there is no clear trend in Forex for the whole day is stay away from trading, and do other things. Like learning more about Forex, or check my past trades, and see what can I learn from it.

farhannasir
2012-06-30, 10:56 PM
i do not want to put the transaction at this situation and do not want to force difficult for it, there are still many possibilities before side of me that i can take it, not for this situation, take the most secure way is very necessary and if i still want to business, i want to start trial consideration and get more studying and exercising in there

boniez
2012-06-30, 10:57 PM
It is better not to do anything if there is no clear indication of any movement. However the people prefer to do the scalping and to do the sideways trading as the market gives the opportunities in these areas.

indeed should, instead we impose trading but instead produce loss, let alone think loss is not in tolerance which the trader could have failed to analyze trading premises that they use.

alaminas
2012-06-30, 10:58 PM
Thanks for your discussion, it means we have to wait. we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there.

forexboot
2012-06-30, 11:08 PM
Hi guys.
agar mujhe kabhi ye clear na hoo raha ho ke trend kya chal raha hai forex market me to me us din tab tak trade nahi karta jab tak mujhe pata na lag jaye ke trend kya hai

jui_222
2012-06-30, 11:22 PM
if i still want to trade, i prefer to open demo account and get more learning and practicing in there .to be difficult and trades bear more risk, i would in such situation better avoid trade.

taufiqbd
2012-07-01, 01:16 AM
If I unable to identify the true market line in hole day then I do not trade this day. Because rule said if you do not understand the market then do not make trade. It create loss. So I do open a single trade. When I understand then I open trade.

sapna
2012-07-04, 11:41 PM
First of all I would like to tell you that if on a day the market trend is not clear then that means the volumes are uncertain which simply indicates the movement of market and hence we can say that market is bullish or not.

hello927
2012-07-04, 11:46 PM
In every conditions there must be patience in trading. When there is no clear trend for the whole day then keep yourself stick with the investment you made and whenever there are chances of profit then take your profit and quit immediately otherwise wait or the good time. Stop loss tool can be good option to avoid loss in this type of situation.

sad
2012-07-06, 09:05 PM
it is better to be away from the market in that day
because not all the time we can trade Forex, we have to save our money when we feel that it may be risky if we enter the market
we should be careful from the market all the time, our main job is to save our money before thinking about earning

aum
2012-07-08, 01:33 PM
until now, I always get a good signal for trade, because I do it every day trading. But if no signal is good, then I would choose to remain silent and just watch.

raj raju
2012-07-08, 01:36 PM
well for me i there no clear trend i prefed to say out of the markets because the markets without clear trend is too dangerous and personnaly i prefer with the news because i see that in this moments we can find really a clear trend brother...

mmja2003
2012-07-08, 01:37 PM
I do not open any trade even whole day long if there is no clear trend in the chart. Because any time market may volatile then my trade may goes to lose. I think in uncleared market trend should not open any trade; if open a trade it may lose my valuable time in trading with no profit or the trade may be a lost trade at any time.

sad
2012-07-08, 02:11 PM
I look at the economic calendar, and analyze how about the movement of the currency pair when the news was released. And if there's no news at all have a great impact, I do scalping with a take profit of about 5 points. I love trading every day.

solidperson
2012-07-12, 04:21 PM
there is no need to open any trade until we got a clear trend ..this situation is critical to spend but we shouldn't trade such day where we saw slow movement ..without catching any trend leaving the trade open is foolishness but actually not if we are sure about very long strategy

shankar_saha
2012-07-15, 08:28 PM
this happen again and again as i'm experienced enough therefore I had several several these style of things when nothing was happening the market therefore simply ought to wait and then and additionally time to require rest then and additionally to set up future tradings too therefore some how will be} a technique of rest and there can be tension free time.

arju0011
2012-07-17, 12:37 PM
Yes,I think without proper knowledge it will be so dangerous for us to trade with a clear analysis of the Forex trend. So when we have a clear trend analysis,then it can be a very good suggestion that we can stay it is and avoid being losing more money there. A good pattren we are so cautious about trading while we are in front of trading screen we need to keep patiance and wait for the entry point. So we should keep patients while trading in Forex. Thanks.

sharabela
2012-07-17, 12:41 PM
I would not put a trade in this kind of situation. When there is no clear trend that means market is getting stable and takes time to set a trend. Thus, it is best not to trade in this kind of situation. As a trader, we have to be very patient.

fatema
2012-07-17, 12:44 PM

Hi guys.

job mara koi samajne nahin ate, tab maine trading bond rakta hu, mara kuch trader friend hai, maine converdation main dil lagati hu. bat main analysis kor ke dobara trading start korta hu. mere keyal se job kuch somojme nahin ate tou yea sohi hai ke trade bonf rako. kew ki yea loss remove korti hai...

rajdave21
2012-07-17, 01:06 PM
I am not a greedy trader. It is not necessary for me that i have to trade must in every single day...some day if i miss the trend and after that i do not get any trend then i do not trade at that day..thanks..

Forex oscar
2012-07-17, 01:29 PM
we should wait in that case. if there is no clear trend the best thing that we should do it wait and stop wasting money in non clear trades. Elliot wave tell us to do this

muhammadusmankhan
2012-07-17, 01:36 PM
i think as i am beginner trader in Forex and when it happens that there is no obvious trend or my analysis does not giving me some good and result then i took a break and wit for the time when the market shows some trend because if when the trend i understandable i will make good profits i know so i wait for the right time.

vbalan
2012-07-17, 10:35 PM
I look at the economic calendar, and analyze how about the movement of the currency pair when the news was released. And if there's no news at all have a great impact, I do scalping with a take profit of about 5 points. I love trading every day.

got2luvyou25
2012-07-17, 11:14 PM
job mara koi samajne nahin ate, tab maine trading bond rakta hu, mara kuch trader friend hai, maine converdation main dil lagati hu. bat main analysis kor ke dobara trading start korta hu. mere keyal se job kuch somojme nahin ate tou yea sohi hai ke trade bonf rako. kew ki yea loss remove korti hai...

dekho bahi bara bar analysis nahi kerna chaye because is there ap k doubt reh jata k last wala signal follow kerna chahaye tha ya k ye wala once you got the seat of the analysis us k pateince k stah market ko dkeho , if there is favorable condition for do entry otherwise close the terminal join after some time

kubi
2012-07-18, 07:13 AM
bhai mere khial ke mutabik to us din risk na hi lia jaye to behter hai jab tak hamen market trend ke bare me bulkul sahi tarha se clear nhi hota tb tk hame aesa risk nhi lena chahiye.

chirag111222
2012-07-18, 07:28 AM
if u dont understand trend and when it is really unstable then there is no need to trade at that time it is better to have something than nothing dude .
dnt make yurself hperactive it will lead to many a lot of problems .

boniez
2012-07-18, 07:33 AM
although the movement may be slow but I can say that there remains convinced there is a trend, because I think the trend is something that is always there even in a period slightly, so do not say you can not do the open position.

amero
2012-07-18, 07:48 AM
In case I can not analyze the market one day I try to leave and I follow the market, I hope, and so as not to affect the high emotions in the open transaction is complete, without conditions, or without knowing the direction correctly
I like to see the analysis of credit or other people of the Forex market because they always affect my decision and I do not like it

Projapoty
2012-07-18, 08:48 AM
If I dont see any clear trend then I always looking for some scalping.Though its a dangerous technique but its working beautifully.By the way market should always have some trend.It may not a clear one but is have and I follow it for scalping.

forexstudentforever1
2012-07-18, 09:09 AM
Hi guys.
when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?Why will I place an order without responsibility? I will wait and this is my answer.

ashadbd
2012-07-18, 09:11 AM
Hi guys.

rakib25
2012-07-18, 10:07 AM
As we all undergo that forex trend is so weighty when we are tarding in forex.So when we bonk a bright trend analysis,then it can be a very beneficent proposal that we can stick it is and avoid being losing solon money there.Will we can garner statesman when the trend is so pellucid on the forex

tharaka17
2012-07-18, 10:30 AM
I never open a trade if I can't catch the trend.But normally I can catch one or more trends.Then I start my trade.Sometimes we can't find a clear trend.Therefore I trade quality trends only..

amero
2012-07-18, 10:34 AM
How can we not have a clear direction for the currency or the husband throughout the day
This is rarely what is happening and find a very volatile trading day and this happens in the holidays
Even if there is no clear direction and is also very volatile trading on subsidies can be resistors and we go to price will be sure he had not been broken, because the market in case of fluctuation and be a good deal

kobhokhan
2012-07-18, 10:43 AM
if there is no clear trend or difficult to predict according to the analysis tradding we use, in my opinion is better to wait just do not force it to order, as it will only be a burden my mind, waiting for a good moment came while studying others.

wulandari
2012-07-18, 02:58 PM
i think in the day that the trend is no clear then the traders don t trades open and i think the wait for the market best clear trend it is the best for the traders

if you cant see trend with clear, its better to stay away from market and no trade at all, or you will just put your account in danger.
if you ready to entry the market, only when valid or strong signal is appear

mimunaislam
2012-07-18, 05:38 PM
i do not want to put the order at this condition and do not want to push hard for it, there are still many chances in front of me that i can take it, not for this condition, take the safest way is very necessary and if i still want to trade.If ther is no clear trend than i wait for trend to occure and from a good pattren we are so cautious about trading while we are in front of trading screen we need to keep patiance and wait for the entry point.

Maham Gill
2012-07-18, 05:43 PM
Hi guys.

yar mian es forum main newbie hon muja es post ka bara main koi knowledge nahi ha main trading main abi apna knowledge earned kar rha hon us ka bad he main achi or best trading kar sakta hoon.

liyonala1988
2012-07-18, 06:00 PM
If there's no any clear trend in Forex market we cannot decide a clear analysis about it. At that time I didn't do any trade because there is a risk associated with the market. I think we should not pull up us to a risk.

Narr
2012-07-18, 06:02 PM
i think if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market we need to be patient and wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

usama12
2012-07-18, 07:41 PM
well in my trading technique when i realized i there is no clear trend then i am not doing my trading because if you do your trading in this satiation then may be it is very risky .so always avoid this technique.

kakuly
2012-07-18, 08:47 PM

Hi guys.

some time its happened.
i think this moment stop trading some time. its better to save loss. because this time is very critical. so dont take a new position, if you have a reliable signal. otherwise you become may be a loser.

kheya
2012-07-18, 09:15 PM
Actually it is very difficult question for me. I am tried to stop my trading. That will be very safe for me. Because, this times market will be very dangerous. Forex is very risky business so I cant take risk. I am always tried to risk free trading.

forex8182
2012-07-18, 09:33 PM
Hi guys.
mere hisaab se agar sara din me forex trader ko forex trading market me koi be acha trend samajh me na aye to usko chaie ke wo us din trading kare hi na

wulandari
2012-07-19, 04:18 AM
i think in the day that the trend is no clear then the traders don t trades open and i think the wait for the market best clear trend it is the best for the traders

you right, if you have doubt about trend or your open position, its better to stay away from market for a while, no need in rush when trading, its only make our account in dangerous and you can lose you capital, just keep your patience

shorif
2012-07-19, 08:16 AM
Supply due to anyone quite a lot for a idea this. Maybe this is the very good imagined to me privately while there is not any an understandable development with regards to committing. I truly do consider When i may possibly ought to buy and sell in addition to scalping process first. You already know, someimes expecting your current gain access to things comes with an stop with regards to tolerance.

khalil464
2012-07-19, 04:16 PM
if there will be no clear trend during the whole day long i will dafinately wait for the best one as i will se the good trend i will make a position other wise no any position will be preffered...

darkrider
2012-07-19, 04:22 PM
scalping with 1% risk with pivot support or resistance level may be good with long term position on hold.

van
2012-07-19, 04:27 PM
I'd better not trade at all on that day and do other things that are useful in life or I'll lose the time frame and there is noise in the lowest trading spreads and currency pair will head to only 1-3 pips

kltbanptbnyab
2012-07-19, 04:34 PM
For me I never open a trades if I can't catch the trends But normally I can catch one or more trends and then I start my trades and sometimes we can't find a clears trends and therefore I trade quality trends only !!

eldrin
2012-07-19, 04:35 PM
There are certain things that traders have to do to survive volatile markets. This is ... If an extra volatile market, even holding on to a bad trade for an extra day can cost you plenty. It is better to admit when you are clearly wrong and cut a small loss before it can ... Most of the time, tight stops will not work at all in a wild market .

isat
2012-07-19, 04:45 PM
i consider you have to provide the activity that real day because formerly you can not get a substantiation to the route you rattling deprivation to trade the you have to provide the market and aspect for something added to do with your measure that really day that's what i do when i don't get a somebody for my trading

vbalan
2012-07-21, 01:19 PM
this is not a problem yet. trend just shows the price increase and decrease range graphically. if this price range does not shows whole day long then you can look at the weekly trend or the monthly trend. but decision taken on the trend its not a good idea.

habibbd
2012-07-21, 01:44 PM
I always follow the market trend. I never set sell/buy against the market Trend, it is my own strategy. So if I do not find any Trend then I will not open any trade because I think market situation is not in favor of me.

urmy
2012-07-21, 01:49 PM
this is so much big to go inaccurate that day as it's if there's no ornamented datum than we do not have to be compelled to trade involved in that market and if we have a disposition to do trade than primarily it cipher our income have to be compelled to management our operator to stay far from activity for that day

skylink
2012-07-21, 02:11 PM
Clear trend always help you to make right decision in Forex market. But if it is no clear trend to forecast price movements so i normally do not go for trade in those day.

nigar
2012-07-21, 02:13 PM
The not difficult xiao even as always keep some of our law that will market the fact that hardly any installation hardly any market this implies we should procrastinate. Forex trading is mostly about preciseness to create preciseness we will need to push any cause within the adequate point in time, whenever hardly any installation without any cause hardly any market insert the fact that usually i may inform you of how to welll end up profitable.

Chi Pheo
2012-07-21, 02:35 PM
Hi my guy. Of course, when you have a tend to trade with a clear trend, you will not make a order when there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long. i do trading like you. I only trading when market has a strong signal for sell or buy. Because it is time that can make profit easier

kingfoxy812
2012-07-21, 03:05 PM
i will stay out of trading if there is no clear trend of the forex the whole day long...just go for walk or clubbing

Saif
2012-07-21, 03:17 PM
I don't like order for any trade in this position. I try to trade with another currency while running this position. I never open any trade without 80% confirmation. If EUR/USD running unclear trend. I waiting for good position while running unclear. Or try to demo account for confirmation.

hmxa1
2012-07-21, 03:49 PM
go for the long run trade then. better avoid coming into the industry. because you can get trapped in a side to side that very tedious. we delay for the next day if the industry is back again to normal. wait a day even if you have to

Sun-Moon
2012-07-22, 01:05 AM
Hi guys.

If I can not understand the market well, then I will not trade for that days. It is not important to trade everyday. It is most important to trade with high probabilities.

donep
2012-07-22, 01:09 AM
Sometimes the day's price movements can not show the direction of the trend that could be analyzed. And if I had a day like that then I would not trade for that day. I better wait for the next day for trading and even then if the trend can be analyzed.

yogesh
2012-07-22, 01:16 AM
that day i dont trade i just wait for good moment for nextday it is good for us
bt some trader will not wait for good mment,thats way we fall in lose and analysis all time
why market go up and down

That is the right way @jaber - there is no hard and fast rule to trade each and every day, and when we are unclear about the momentum it would be better to stay away of market as we can easily end up losing our capital on such a day.

coiruahmad
2012-07-22, 01:54 AM
I feel myself very hard to build a strategy forex daily.Each prediction is always wrong when I became a trader opens a position in the daily and long term.Prefers and is best suited to short-term or salping proven profit.

badar
2012-07-22, 02:06 AM
I have already a very little time for the trading and therefore I will not have to worry about if there is a time for the trading or not. Similarly I am a beginner so i hardly care for the clear indication of the trade.

pecel1
2012-07-23, 04:12 AM
if there is no clear trend in forex then I will not open because if we open our order order then the result would not be maximal
according to their experience of professional traders only open at the right position and hold emotions at the time that does not allow

Nasim
2012-07-23, 04:40 AM
The best way of trading is following the trends. A trader can win or loose in a trade, but if he follows the trend, he will never be loser. So I suggest that none should open any trade if there is no clear trend. If there is no trend, he should wait for the trend and do other important personal jobs that are very necessary to him or he can just relax and read books.

abdelloo5
2012-07-23, 12:45 PM
is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex

surip
2012-07-23, 01:08 PM
if there is no clear trending that can make me enter to the market , i am prefer to do not make the trading because that was too dangerous for me, better i am not take that risk that can make me got the loss on the forex

correct sir, to minimize the risk that you get you can make an appeal against a trade study in this business, we know we're going to understand to what will happen when you enter the forex market

mcceducation
2012-07-23, 08:14 PM
Hi guys.

mere hisab se us samay apko trade open karna uchit nahi karan os samay apko ko analysis result acha nahi hoga so apne los karana hoga.mane shocha jabtak apki analysis thik nahi hoga tabtak apko trade open karna somuchit nahi hoga.

digger_jim
2012-07-23, 08:25 PM
Then I won't trade for the day. After all, I'm a trend trader. Without a trend, what's good to force ourselves to trade anyway? You'll face a higher risk of loosing by doing so.

nisar
2012-07-23, 08:31 PM
if there is no clear trend than i will not put order at this condition i wait for a trend to occur form a good plan about trading while in front of the monitor we should be patient and wait for the entry point. and try don't to enter in every market position.

iqubal13
2012-07-23, 08:36 PM
Every trading is not bed of roses, sometimes it happens on trading be patience and keep eye on the melting point. Few days of the months it happens on trading all day long, but next day it will stable.

forex man
2012-07-23, 09:04 PM
for me ,maybe i will not enter any trade in the whole week if there is no trend or there is not a clear opportunity to enter a trade and i don't want to risk my account when i enter a wrong trade .

mike_john
2012-07-24, 01:49 AM
I can not make trade in this situation and definitely wait for the clear picture of market trend and analysis...Because in this situation of market derive us to a big loss..

tonmoy
2012-07-25, 01:03 AM
i do not wish to put the adjustment at this action and do not wish to advance harder for it, there are still abounding affairs in foreground of me that i can yield it, not for this condition, yield the safest way is actual all-important and if i still wish to trade.

johanarifin
2012-07-25, 01:05 AM

Once the trend starts moving in the direction of positive, due to fear of loosing sometimes we close early and get less profit. and some times the long wait will result in loss.

Pereira
2012-07-26, 02:40 PM
there must be a trend always on the forex market, either up trend or down trend . if there is a side way market we should wait until there is a trend and then go with it

forexctg
2012-07-26, 04:29 PM
If i see that in the whole day no clear trend is available then i will not give any trade in this market and i will waite for a trend for next day until i get a good trend in this market and i think it is the best and proper way of trading in this market.

pkdoo7
2012-07-26, 08:10 PM
commonly aisa bahut kam hota hai hum side way main bhi achha movement paate hain jab market main bulls aur bears active hote hain aur agar trend poore din strong nahin hai tab bhi hum kuchh profit bana sakte hain iske liye trade band karne ki jaroorat nahin hai .

forexwallet
2012-07-26, 08:32 PM
Hi guys.
when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.What will you do?Will you just place an order without responsebility?agar mujhe sara din koi be trend ki na samajh lage kuch be to me us din trading karta hi nahi forex me

sazzad
2012-07-26, 08:42 PM
If i do not get clear trend for a day then i will not give any trade in this market and i will waite for getting good signal from my indicators if i get good signal then i will give trade other wise i will not give any trade in this market.

forX
2012-07-26, 08:57 PM
if there's no real movement of the daily trend is probably going i'll wait and create an honest set up. as a result of the trend is extremely influential within the trade position that we tend to create. it's terribly risky to open positions if we've got no info. however if you've got skills you'll be able to even trade the vary with support and resistance levels.

trading4life
2012-07-26, 09:26 PM
i guess that ther are some who imagine trading in no-trending market will make them rich soon. This is actually poor assumption. Trader has to take responsibility of his own account otherwise it won't take time to be vanished.and they also wait for the clear and fast trend of the market

sohankhan
2012-07-26, 09:40 PM
actually i hadn't faced any problem yet. so i had no experience about it. all the time i found some currency in available style.

expartman
2012-07-26, 09:57 PM
I always open five to ten charts and if I see a good signal I make an order with take profit and stop loss and I protect my trade with the trailing stop but if I don't see any good signal in the whole day I will do nothing, just trade what you see and not what you think. I hope wait is the better than loss.

royronjonsukla
2012-07-26, 10:39 PM
Actually when we can not analysis the trend so well,even when we refer to other experts' analysis,we still feel confused about the trend.we wait for the next day if the market is back to normal.

themefast
2012-07-26, 10:43 PM
hello bro,
I think ther is no clear trend than i wait for trend to occure and from a good pattren we are so cautious about trading while we are in front of trading screen we need to keep patiance and wait for the entry point. Do not try to enter in every market condition.
best of luck

ossama
2012-07-26, 10:59 PM
I think it's better not to trade such as that day because it is not a clear trend with full risk of trades and it can be a losing trades

asadkayani345
2012-07-26, 11:13 PM
Hi guys.
g haan ap ki bat bilkul sahee he k aisa kai bar ho jata he k trend ka bilkul koi pata hi nai chalta he to aisi soorat mein main to bilkul trade hi nai karta hun

king
2012-07-26, 11:25 PM
Hi guys.

Thank you brother, for me if you find the market trend is unclear I think I stop trading is to have patience. and any other ways you can follow the indiacteure is the only way to end your trading in the forex trend. if you remain confused as you said before.

yogesh
2012-07-28, 05:37 PM
Koi eisa karan mujhe nahi nazar aata ki ham rozana trading karen, jab hame lage ki paristhiti eisi hai ki ham kam risk se profit asani se bana sakte hai usi samay trade karen. Bahut jyada trade karne se profit bhi jyada hoga eisa nahi hai.

qasab
2012-07-28, 06:08 PM
Most of the time that is not possible in all pair and some pair have a clear trend. but if this situation come during my trading then i will not trade in that particular day.

bilal12
2012-07-28, 06:11 PM
.i think trends are friends if there is no clear market trends in forex market in whole day we should try not to trade because there are high chances of loss if market trends are not clear.it is batter to wait for the best time for trading

Isafan87
2012-07-28, 07:15 PM
Hi guys.

This is a very good question my friend, I've been experienced like this before, and I will make my strategies and decisions based on my experienced I've learn through last market conditions of unclear trends. After that I will keep up to date to latest market watch to know for any news.

mdnahid
2012-07-28, 07:39 PM
There is no clear trend forex trading business market is very quite you can get that very boring no trading today for forex market that forex market is online trading business all over the world man and women we are front of trading.

doyinfaloni
2012-07-29, 01:01 AM
well if i find myself in that kind of situation,i will
not trade at all because as a good trader it is better
for you not to trade at all than loosing trades

hamza12
2012-08-08, 11:35 PM
well i think that can not happen because it is really a huge market and setup but in case if it happens i will prefer not to enter in the market still movements or trends starts
running in the market .

mike_john
2012-08-09, 12:04 AM
Well..

As per your said situation it will be best to do the wait for the suitable trend to make trade and get profit.. But if you think the trend is clear then you should not to do any trade..

akp202
2012-08-09, 12:27 AM
ek acha trader banne ke liy admi ko bahut mehnat ki zroorat hai yadi achi mehnat karta hai to wo bahut badiya kama sakta hia isliy ache se karna chahiy tabhi age chal kar kama sakega nhi to muskil hi muskil hogi

rasel2022
2012-08-10, 07:37 AM
If you are a stock day trader,there is always something gaping up or down or moving strongly the whole day long.The more you are involved with your money the harder it is to make a clear-headed decision.

mizanur8855
2012-08-10, 08:33 AM

Thanks for share your Technic, I think it is a very professional thinking. every one should follow it because this day is not last day or chance for me in forex so why I jump in fire.

Discordance
2012-08-10, 08:40 AM
i don't think that forex trading is a easy task. i think forex trading is one of the hardest work of this world. but for earning money profitably we must have to be professional forex trader.

ku_lock
2012-08-10, 09:30 AM
it should be like that in trade, we should always wait time and the right market conditions for market entry. because that's when we get that will make a small risk and the possibility of big gains. therefore it was if no time or condition that is consistent with our strategy, it is better not to force to do the trade.

pakforex
2012-08-10, 10:26 AM
if there is no clear trend of the market then i suggest to not enter into the market because you not know the market move so you are on the high risk so not do the trading at that day.it is better to earn nothing to have big loss.

roopesh11
2012-08-10, 11:37 AM
That time i just stop the trading and practice on my strategy to improve more for getting perfection. In the forex trading trends are very important. If we didn't find any trend for do the trading then it is the good option that we have to stop the trading. Because if we enter then definitely we will get loss.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-10, 01:35 PM
The good opportunity to enter the market can not be forced. The only thing we can do is wait and continue observing the market for any good set up. If there is no clear trend then just wait...if there is still no trend the whole day then try trading tomorrow or the next days. People who can not wait always lose their trades.

hassaan
2012-08-10, 03:06 PM
If there is not any clear trend the whole day i will not make any trade because it is very risky to trade without nay particular trend so i think it is better to trade when there is a good and a prominent trend other than that just wait and watch or if you like to take risks than go for it....

yola
2012-08-10, 03:28 PM
Hi guys.

hi friends,
in my opinion, As a good trader you always have to follow a strategy that suits best for you and that you can understand the best. District to your strategy. Don't open any position if your strategy doesn't give you a clear and satisfactory signal. remember it is better not to trade than lose.
gooooooooooooood luck :)

damilare
2012-08-11, 03:24 AM
Patient and wait till the day that clear trend would form. Its not a easy thing for traders to do but that is the only way to successful trading. I tell you that is my resolving.:accute:

ku_lock
2012-08-18, 08:22 AM
it is a good way to trade in my opinion, because it is not every time the market will provide good conditions for our trade. so it is better to trade when the market does provide good conditions, so that it will provide greater opportunities for our benefit in this forex trading. and do not impose trade when market conditions are not good.

assi
2012-08-28, 08:31 PM
I like to trade in many circumstances and if there is no good trend then I should use the scalping strategy so that I should get only some pips from the market and I should not lose the big money from the market and also remember that we should avoid the tradings at this time

solidperson
2012-09-14, 12:37 AM
i will not trade during slow market ..if i can;t find any clear move into Forex then obviously i will not open any trade and wait for the next move ..slow market is very risky sometimes coz it will give sudden huge jump so that our account can be in danger ...without proper analysis and news trading during that time is foolishness

hossam zaki
2012-09-22, 03:50 PM
this happen many times as I am experienced enough so I had many many these sort of situations when nothing was happening the market so just need to be patient and then and also time to take rest then and also to plan future tradings too so some how this is one way of rest and there can be tension free time.

maaz
2012-09-28, 05:49 PM
its clear that if i will face that type of situation then i will not put any order and stop my trading until the situation is cleared again, when situation will get clear then i will try to understand it and then again i will start deal

naziakhan
2012-09-28, 06:03 PM
Hi guys.

if i could not find a good trend then i will not trade because we should find the trend if we want earn good money from forex and always trade along the trend .so do not try to trade against the trend .:D

anush
2012-09-28, 07:49 PM
it is change to give that day as it is. if there is no win signaling than we dint bang to trade into that market and if we do trade than mostly it reckon our profit.eff to skillfulness our consciousness to stick absent from market for that day

realearner99
2012-09-28, 08:15 PM
when the trend does not move for long day then I try to scalping. otherwise I don't make any trade. because of I am new and I don't want to take more risk. I don't know I am right or wrong. any expert suggest me. thanks for this tread. this thread is more helpful for us who are new here.

forexdon
2012-09-28, 08:17 PM
many trader who don't attach with the forex the whole day they has to put the trade on the buy or on the sale but after putting it the trader has to move now to it another works because they know better about the technical analysis so that's why they use to follow charts for one time a day