PDA

View Full Version : How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Pages : [1] 2

xiaotanghao
2012-03-09, 02:55 PM
How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

Hello guys,
I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?
Now I wish to share you more than 1000 indicators here!
Wish you can find one that suits you so much.
http://www.fileserve.com/file/epmftv2/1188_indicators.rar

arix
2012-03-11, 03:13 PM

Hello guys,
I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?

I just use the existing indicators in the platform metatreder4,,, and I do not have the additional indicator in forex transactions, if only by using this indicator I can succeed in this business ..?

sinaga
2012-03-12, 06:12 PM
I am using some indicators to analyze trade. I always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market. an indicator that I often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200. I think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me. and to open a trade I took small timeframe as confirmation

xiaotanghao
2012-03-22, 03:59 PM
I am using five indicators right now but i depend for trading for two of them, all other all for helping in different market conditions but i really mostly on harmonic waves for major decisions.

Glad to see that you are enjoying your indicators so much.For me,I am here just wish to know what kind of indicators are you using now?What is more,are you so satisfied with them?If not,I think you can enjoy the 1000 indicators,which must be one that suits you so much.

mhchomsi
2012-03-23, 10:57 PM
only use two indicators of each my trading the MA and Alligator. of these two indicators , I get a signal to take a position in my trading ....and even then I feel pretty because I get a tidy profit

newentry
2012-03-23, 11:02 PM
i use 3 - 4 indicators for my trading such as stochastic, bollinger band, trend lines and also zigzag and all is used with defaults setting, yes they are good indicators as long as i can know how to use it with prefect,all indicators are same and we just take ones of them and learn and master them

sasa0220
2012-03-23, 11:07 PM
Most of the time i use two indicators. Bollinger band with setting 10,2 and MACD. But some times using EMA 50 EMA 10 and ADX as well. I'm more comfortable with Bollinger Band

scorpian7
2012-03-24, 02:15 PM
I think using too much indicators is not fruitful at all . You need to stick to basics and successful traders only use three to five indicator at maximum for arriving to conclusion . I have also seen professional traders who even don't use indicators as due to ample of experience they know the key price points , they know the key resistance and support values and they just see where the market is heading and they trade on it. yet highly successful.

josh5796
2012-03-24, 02:26 PM
I think using too much indicators is not fruitful at all . You need to stick to basics and successful traders only use three to five indicator at maximum for arriving to conclusion . I have also seen professional traders who even don't use indicators as due to ample of experience they know the key price points , they know the key resistance and support values and they just see where the market is heading and they trade on it. yet highly successful.

Its not enough to know the key price points, often markets swing down 20/30 points to hunt the Stop Loss and then Reverse the direction. what's most important is to know the Trend for that day.

ashwini
2012-03-24, 03:28 PM
i have more than 50 indicators..

but i prefer manual trading so am use only the moving average.
then how i trade .. no .. no.. i also use the trendline.. resistance and support..
and also use the action price pattern and try to use the candle stick pattern..

ezincenter
2012-03-26, 06:20 PM
For me I trade every time with the Moving Average as a giving signal, and the CCI indicator as a filter and I confirmation, I analyse and trade only on the 5m time frame.

sinaga
2012-03-27, 06:05 PM
For me I trade every time with the Moving Average as a giving signal, and the CCI indicator as a filter and I confirmation, I analyse and trade only on the 5m time frame.
yes, very good friend. using only two indicators you can take advantage in your trading. I think it's very good. I also use a MA in trade, and we are just waiting for a cross of the MA line. maybe I can learn a lot with your friends. regards

naziafarhan
2012-04-10, 09:46 PM
Wow such a nice collection. I have downloaded these indicators. And I will use the in a demo account. And then If I found any indicator profitabel then I will sure post here with my experience of using them.

zahidrock
2012-04-10, 11:08 PM
I am only using one indicator for my trading. Because i need only current market information which can i collect from my indicator. After collecting i am analyze by manually and it can give me good profit.

sinaga
2012-04-11, 12:12 PM
Your really great friend. can use a single indicator of the trade. I could not do it, because I need some indicators can be combined to obtain a good signal. I should be able to find market price trends and the sentiment of the market. support resistance can facilitate the analysis of my trade.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:08 PM
I am using five indicators right now but i depend for trading for two of them, all other all for helping in different market conditions but i really mostly on harmonic waves for major decisions.

dmambi
2012-04-13, 07:13 AM
I have plenty of Indicators collection, but not using them and sticking to very few out of them. I am using parabolic SAR and Moving averages combined with Fractals and RSI. I don't think there is any magic indicators exists to make quick money.

tajdarbet
2012-04-13, 10:11 AM

Hello guys,
main to sahi baat koi 2 se 3 indecator he use karta houn en se ziyad aindecators main use bhi nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main es sab indecators ko use nahi kar sakta houn mugh ko sirf en indecators par he abboor hasil ha baki ko main nahi chack kar sakta houn ye 2 mcad or rsi ye kafi ache indecators hane

naziafarhan
2012-04-13, 08:11 PM
Hallow friend how many of them you are using. I used some of them but no one is giving me good result. But I think there sre some indicators which worth to be good. If you have some suggestions thn please share here.

sajibarafatsiddiqui
2012-04-14, 03:00 AM

Hello guys,

I have about two hundreds indicator.During trading I use two different strategy in different window have different indicator combination for having confirmation before make an entry.
I use parabolic sarand trend lord indicator to understand the change of trend. I also use cci and macd combination and Heiken smooth line. I use tick watcher indicator to know the market condition in different time-frame.

anoha
2012-04-14, 08:59 AM
For me I use 4 indicators are good now and see them in the decision to enter the deal with determining support and resistance is not only
And using them on the part of 15 minutes they were working well and it will do I download the indicators set by what is useful to see them and use it .. Thank you

sinaga
2012-04-15, 06:02 AM
it will use the indicator to you I just use the MT4 indicator available in I think these are the best indicators and is well suited to people but sometimes I find the custom indicator but not for better results
I also use an existing indicator on MT4. although the standard indicators and easy, but I can understand how it works. I prefer to use indicators MA, and support resistance. I think that's enough indicators to make profit

TauqeerHaiderRizvi
2012-05-08, 08:16 PM
i use mced, bolinger band and RSI for placing my lots. its working good for me can i ask to my boss who used (Fibonacci) and many other indicator for placing their lots to help me with this indicator.

deathzz
2012-05-09, 06:38 PM
I only use three indicators of existing standards,
Sometimes I even impress trading without the use of indicators, but use a trading technique and filling, :D
don't try this at home, ;)

aarti
2012-05-15, 12:57 PM
main to sahi baat koi 2 se 3 indecator he use karta houn en se ziyad aindecators main use bhi nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main es sab indecators ko use nahi kar sakta houn mugh ko sirf en indecators par he abboor hasil ha baki ko main nahi chack kar sakta houn ye 2 mcad or rsi ye kafi ache indecators hane

andhwrey
2012-05-16, 01:20 AM
basically ,i only using moving averages,bollinger and fibonacci retreacements,thats are enough for me,maybe there will be some options.
using overbought and sold indicators,but i feel no need to use that things.i feel comfort to trades like that

moonletter
2012-05-16, 05:12 PM
In forex trading, I use two composite indicator that is perfect for scalping techniques, these indicators are Val_Bands and Volume. Indicator Val_bands to know when we do take profit or cut, while the volume indicator to know the trend is up or down. This indicator is suitable for all types of trading time frame of scalping in 1-5 minutes to 1-4 hours on a trading position or daily charts. every possible indicator goes wrong signal, so you also have to carefully select indicators and do not ignore the news.

Rizwan
2012-05-16, 07:31 PM
Relative Strength Index mein sirf 2 levels ka khayal rakhna chaiye aur woh hai 30 ka level aur us se niche hone par BUY kar sakte hain aur 70 ka level aur us se upar hone par SELL kiya ja sakta hai.

hamadmuneer
2012-05-16, 07:37 PM
main kuch ziada indicators use anhi karta bas bolinger bands and parabolic is ke ilawa koi aor nahi
kion ke main in ke sath comfortable feel karta hoon.is ke ilawa koi use karny aty nahi ys ap ye keh
lo ke mujhee un ke bary main koi acha knowledge nahi hai

mage
2012-05-17, 07:27 PM
I adopted a 2 index in the same chart two RSI and Bollinger Bands indicator and I think they're the best in the Forex and can be relied upon to achieve a very high proportion of profits and in a little while, but beware of the work on them in times of volatility

william88
2012-05-25, 08:11 PM
Im still learning,and try few indicators that suits me..
And i think i prefer manual indicators..
Indicators that suits me,Bolinger band,With adx and cci..
I think it is good enoughh

kissshore
2012-05-25, 09:02 PM
I dont use much indicators and mostly depend on my personal experience and analysis of the fundamental news. I also monitor candlestick pattern and sometimes use simple moving average to identify the market movement.

omofx
2012-05-26, 12:44 AM
well . i have close 50 indicators and i have demo traded all of them to know , how to use them but i am just using 3 of them to trade on my live account

moonzfriend
2012-05-30, 01:21 AM
Its depend on the traders strategy and which indicator is good working for him. First time I use 2/3 indicator in my demo account. but now In my real/live trading account I use only 3EMA indicator. which is work for me well.

pdatta20
2012-05-30, 01:54 PM
There are many indicators. Some indicators have been metatrader default. For example: Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, parabolic Sar, etc.. Also available for free online thousands of indicators. I don;t use the indicator , mostly depend on the technical analysis and fundamental news.

nurivasyarifah
2012-05-30, 03:06 PM
I had been wearing a lot of indicators, possibly more than 10 indicators that I use today, but all are still in testing phase which is more suitable for trading for me, but more specifically I frankly liked the CCI that I modified myself because I am more often looking for the right moment when overbought or oversold ..

kudro1997
2012-05-30, 07:50 PM
Actually i wearing indicators,mainly its possibly more than 3 indicators that i use many day but stile in stetting passe which is very good or suitable for trading for my needed ,more specifically frankly i liked the CCI that its modified my mind because i am more often looking the right moment when overbought .

abdillahikbal
2012-06-06, 05:56 AM
I have a lot of the trading system more than 50 pieces, but I do not use it all only a few are in a test on demo account I consider to be able to master it, I suggest not many Sitem many indicators that we should not be confusion

Hiron
2012-06-16, 01:16 AM
I do not need to use any indicator without support and resistance.
Its gives me more profit. I most follow chart pattern and see news.

bu'd
2012-06-16, 02:16 AM
for now I only use three kinds of indicators. thank you for willing to share information and your collection. May I ask for advice when the indicator which you have an accurate functioning of all indicators that try to have and to the right.?

sgiant
2012-06-16, 04:24 AM
In the trade I use several indicators to analyze the movement of market direction. Actually do not need a lot of indicators. If the news to see the schedule directly on the chart, I use indicators forex news.

Here is a map

kashifrehman
2012-06-16, 02:20 PM
If we talk about to have than i have hundards that i implemet once but now a days i become specific in indicators like i am using five indicators that total that i have to consider in different. Some time when trader use more indicators that also create mess in his trading due to conflict of signals.

sgiant
2012-06-16, 05:01 PM
I do not used many indicator here.
MACD refers to moving average convergence and divergence. Its gives somewhat good result.
I used it before but at the moment I follow only chart.

Trading does not use the same indicators of Hampi with gambling, just wait for luck without analysis of market movements. In early trading tida I also use the indicator because it is not well aware of the indicator function, but I really need to analyze the movement of market indicators, so we are satisfied with the work of our own analysis.

sapna
2012-07-03, 11:01 PM
main jyda indicator use ni karta main to bas 1-2 indicator hi use kar raha hu.
jyda indicator use karne se trading analysis ko pahchana critical ho jaata hai.
kam indicator ka use kar ke hi main acha strategy banane ki kosis kar raha hu.

adesatriani
2012-07-14, 12:08 PM
I just use three
indicators, let me
simple and easy on the
analysis, if too much is
definitely hard for in
the analysis, time-
consuming and could
be open late position

mmja2003
2012-07-14, 12:14 PM
I got the indicators in metatrader 4 trading terminal automatically. I didn't added any indicators from outside. But all the indicators are not useful I found. I use Moving Average, Bolinger band, RSI, ADX, specially Moving Average is very much helpful for me. Sometimes I only use moving average to trader.

kazaforex
2012-07-14, 06:46 PM
use of indicators 3-4 for my business as stochastic, bollinger band, trend lines and also zigzag and is used with all the defaults by setting, yes, they are good indicators as I can know how the for use with the prefect, all indicators are the same and we just take those among them and learn and master the

zahed11
2012-07-14, 11:41 PM
Whether you are a friend. I used them, but nobody is paying off. But I think it's good to be sre some indicators that do not have to bear. If you have any suggestions, please share it here thn.

rnnp04
2012-07-18, 12:22 PM
I am using only two indicators. MACD and RSI. They really helps me to understand the chart

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-18, 09:57 PM
I am using only two indicators. MACD and RSI. They really helps me to understand the chart

I have only about 50 more, but I do not wear it in my chart to serve as a guide, I just installed some of the indicators it because my computer could not be loading faster if I put it as an indicator of an active program on drive C. .. but most I had tried everything not even in my live account I sometimes walaua loss, heheheh

yasiraziz
2012-07-20, 03:06 PM
Mian pivot point aur Moving everage waly indicator use karta hoon
kjo k mery liye buhat best hai i love it

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-22, 08:17 PM
This forum can provide facilities that make it easier for members to share this diforum because all this time I wanted to also share my indicators in this thread or forum, I have a lot of indicators that I think is very simple and useful for trading

hmkowsar
2012-07-30, 03:26 PM
i do not have the additional indicator in Forex transaction if only by using this indicator i can succcessed in this business .

goldenmember
2012-07-30, 04:36 PM
I am just using 2 indicators that is RSI and MA. I actually use 2 MAs in my strategy butr I don't reallyt use them to trade off, they just help me look at the chart.

nirjon
2012-07-30, 08:09 PM
i have all the indicator of mt4 platform.i like to use MACD,RSI and parabolic SAR along with my analysis.so far, these has given me satisfactory result in longer time frame.i think this sort of indicator is more useful if you can use it properly.

cozard007
2012-07-31, 01:32 AM
It is better that you choose only maximum of two indicators among these vast indicators you can choose only the best two and it is a thing of the a pure strategy really.

william88
2012-07-31, 09:07 AM
In the past i used so many indicator,,
but that so much indicator doesnt even help me..sometimes it even makes me confuse..because it gives a different signals..
but now,i just used one indicator which is ichimonku,which i find really good and effective..

PTTLegend
2012-07-31, 09:21 AM
Most of the time he gave false signals
oh my God :( I trying to search and learn about MACD but it's not good that you said, so which indicator or group of indicators give us highest percent to win?

gkintl
2012-08-25, 11:28 AM
I downloaded the 1000 indicator version earlier on from another colleague in this forum who has put up the link as well. Personally, I have only three indicators on screen. They are slow stoch, RSI and bressert dss. Slow stoch & RSI is readily available on MT4/MT5 platform. Bressert dss is available on MQL forum from where I downloaded. Bressert dss is basically double smoothed stoch which removes the unwanted noise from slow stoch. Other than that, I do not use any other indicators though I have more than 1000 in hand. I just look into those indicators on a demo account one by one when time permits.

esif
2012-08-25, 06:12 PM
only few indicators i like, some of them are Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci Expansion, Dinapli MACD and Dinapoli Preferred stochastic, these indicators i like and i often use it in my analysis...and also i use some time lagging indicators...

ishvara
2012-08-26, 11:21 PM
I usually like to use 2 indicators in forex exchange trading business, but sometimes i might add a third forex indicator. Too many indicator use causes a forex trader to confusions, mistakes and mainly losses in our forex trades..

peyekiwak
2012-08-27, 08:45 AM
for me.. i ever using more than 10 indicators.. the result??
SAME... not better than using only 1 indi only simple indi..
NOW..
I just using simple basic indi MA.. only that..
and this is perfect indi for me..

tharaka17
2012-08-27, 09:25 AM
I normally use about 2 or 3 indicators to catch the trend.But I have heard many expert traders never use indicators.I can't believe it....But it a is truth.They have good experience as well as good knowledge.I try my best to be an expert trader.Good luck my friends.

fahadshaheen
2012-08-29, 01:11 PM
im currently using three indicators already in metatrader4 i find them very useful and are easy to go in a trade quick. the indicators are moving averages, heiken ashi and parabolic sar.

monsterzz
2012-09-14, 09:24 AM
I use 12 indicators to complement one another, there may be a saying that I use too many indicators but what can we do? I had to get used to using these indicators.

takahara
2012-09-16, 12:11 AM
for now I use four indicators, the main thing is MA, BB and my favorite is the zigzag and ADX crossing. The last two are very helpful in determining the direction and determine when to open a position.

sinaga
2012-09-19, 11:40 AM
very much a collection of indicators that I have. Now I just use the existing indicators on MT4 platform. I use indicators MA, stohastic and add pivot point. This indicator can help show the price would make the trade position.

sofeenevu
2012-09-27, 09:33 PM
I have over 30+ indicators and mainly i use 7-8 each time to get the best technical analysis from my trading panel. I believe that only a god combination can bring the best result. Am i right?

mahiabida
2012-10-04, 12:04 AM
Indicators helps me for opening buy or sell.
i use 3 to 4 indicators for fining out the sell point or buy point.
Now i use RSI, MACD, Parabolic indicators.
RSI Indicator when it is below 30 i open buy trade, when over 70 i open sell trade.
MACD and parabolic also helps me to open a new trade.

AA2
2012-10-04, 12:27 AM
Actually ,I am using three indicators for understand market movement but i emphasis more on stochastic and try to analysis fundamental and technical .To success in forex trade i think self strategy is the best . I often hear that many trader they does not like to use indicator due to loss money by follow indicator. So think carefully .

rok
2012-10-04, 12:28 AM
There are certain things in your life which can bother you to the point of affecting your self-confidence and self-belief. For us men having a smaller penis does just that. But that does not mean you have to live with the fact that your male organ is made and meant to be as small as it is now. There is in fact one way for you to get a permanently bigger penis in just a matter of weeks from now!

solbdit
2012-10-04, 09:26 PM
Thanks for good topics . I am using only 6 indicators for my trade. My favorite indicator is Bollinger Band and MACD. I also use Rubicon with alert

maxx6028
2012-10-08, 02:40 PM
i also got many collection of indicator. but now i only use EMA,RSI and stoch

blitzkrieg
2012-11-04, 08:23 PM
in my PC i have too many technical indicator that i collected from one forex forum to another and from
one website to another. but after i understand a little bit i then avoid using too many indicators in my chart. now i only use 2 indicators RSI and moving average.

Anis
2012-11-05, 06:39 PM

Hello guys,

for now I'm not using anymore indicator epidemic, I just use wax alone I now like to analyze if I am wrong in using the indicator, I also do not know why it could happen to me, I ask for help to you so that I may know the answer

Java
2012-11-06, 07:41 PM

Hello guys,

I always take a long time to put the indicator to see market trends are indicators that I use is CCI and RSI as well so I could easily run them because I'm used to that indicator so I can freely

rashedul
2012-11-19, 12:45 AM
I am using any indicators to psychoanalyze patronage. I always affirm the time frame to put indicators to see the style of the marketplace. an indicator that I oftentimes use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200. I believe this is a real attending indicator analyzes swap me. and to lawless a interchange I took soft time frame as proof

Bankmen
2012-11-19, 12:49 AM
i dont like to use many indicators just because many of them take some analysis and said it is moment to enter or exit from market. I dont like to be confused and just clear signal even it is wrong.

yadikhanih
2012-11-19, 12:53 AM
I am using some indicators to analyze trade. I always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market. an indicator that I often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200. I think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me. and to open a trade I took small timeframe as confirmation

The Forex market is a largely unregulated market. Because if operates on a global basis it is not subject to any international regulation on its activities.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 09:34 AM
मैं कुछ संकेतकों का उपयोग करने के लिए व्यापार का विश्लेषण कर रहा हूँ. मैं हमेशा समय सीमा लेने के लिए संकेतकों को डाल करने के लिए बाजार की प्रवृत्ति देखने.एक संकेत है कि मैं अक्सर उपयोग macd वक्र और एमए 25 200 100 है. मुझे लगता है कि यह एक बहुत ही उपयोगी सूचक है मुझे व्यापार का विश्लेषण करती है.और एक व्यापार को खोलने मैं खुशी देखना है कि आप अपने संकेतकों का आनंद ले रहे हैं, मेरे लिए इतना पुष्टि के रूप में छोटे समय सीमा में ले लिया है, मैं यहाँ हूँ सिर्फ संकेतक की तरह क्या अब आप का उपयोग कर रहे हैं और क्या है पता करने के लिए करना चाहते हैं, तो आप कर रहे हैं तो उनके साथ संतुष्टयदि नहीं, तो मुझे लगता है कि आप 1000 संकेतक, जो एक होना चाहिए कि तुम इतना सूट का आनंद ले सकते हैं?

ramjan
2012-11-30, 03:03 AM
Dear i have many indicator. i use only three indicator that is EMA,RSI, and Zizzag. you can use too.

ishvara
2012-11-30, 04:44 AM
I am not using only some indicators every time, i do change my indicators from time to time in forex trading depending on the strategy and trading style that i am applying in my forex trades.

annn2060i
2012-11-30, 07:49 PM
i used alot of indector and i think this is the reason for meta trader to be slow cuz i had more than 1700 indector and 42 manul trading system but i love to trade with the original indector

shaheens
2012-11-30, 09:57 PM
i have 3 indicators of mt4 and five custom indicators as well i keep on trying different things but the simple indicators in mt4 like parabolic sar,moving averages,heiken ashi and macd.

suhermanto
2012-12-19, 10:16 AM
basically, i solely using moving averages, bollinger and fibonacci retreacements, thats are enough for myself, perhaps there will certainly be a few choices.
using overbought and sold indicators, other then i feel no ought to use that things. i feel comfort to actually trades such as that

luckybegum001
2012-12-20, 09:31 PM
i have three indicator and i am not using those indicator because i have not getted any profit for using those ,it has worse my trade more .now i am trading with my trading knowledge ,experince, and skill .

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 04:59 AM

nurivasyarifah
2012-12-24, 08:49 PM
I have nearly more than 300 indicators and that I earn through browsing and partly also in getting from my friends just simply use indicators to my trading no more than 20 indicators, all I try and modify their own because I feel that everyone has a style and pleasure while doing so trading strategies in use also depends on one's own

real000
2012-12-31, 01:38 PM
To help you develop and use indicators of sustainability, we have prepared clear, ... How can you organize indicators; how many and what kind do you need? ... with a sustainable quality of life for all members, now and for future generations

afreen.imran
2013-01-15, 07:04 PM
me apne mt4 par CCI & HAS ko istamal kar raha hon aur ye free hain aur kafi pawarfull b hain me in par kab se kam kar raha hon muje nahi lagta k in ki waja se muje kabi ziada loss hoa hai

finagold
2013-01-17, 10:43 AM
I never counted how many indicators that I have. but now I'm using two kinds of standard indicators of MT4 is Stoch and Bolinger band. I think, too much put the indicator on the chart will make us confused. so better, we simply plug one or two indicators only.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 02:03 PM
My partner and i deal using symptoms to evaluate something. Which i to plan improvement symptoms get the direction on the current market. My partner and i in addition perhaps professional dealers work with while symptoms connected with general knowledge, they understand the worth connected with tips as well as key on the mobility as well as help to discover the spot that the current market is growing and is publicized within the it sector of which found. However a fantastic accomplishment.

Java
2013-01-23, 11:01 PM

Hello guys,

I only use two indicators alone in every trade I would do, but I already know very well how your how to use it properly and appropriately,
so that in every trade, I also will get a good result for I can use as my experience will

usmanraza
2013-01-26, 01:29 PM
ma forex ma rsi zig zag aur super suclpar indector ko use karta ho is indector sa muje forex ma trade karne ki
help milti ha indector sa hum ko trade karne ka pata chalta ha idector boht benifit dayte ha forex ma.

ramjan
2013-01-26, 08:13 PM
dear i have huge indicator. but i only use 2 and 3 indicator in my live trading. so i think using many indicator do not well. thanks

ansari123
2013-01-29, 12:58 AM
i never counted that how many indicators i have on my trading plateform i just use 4 indicators which are Relative strenght index , stochastics,moving averages and ADX , RSI is the only indicator which i find so much helpful in trading.

mscps
2013-01-31, 12:05 AM
Use 3 to 5 indicator. many have 50 and many have above 100 indicator but the real way to trade is mannual. Some time indicator if harmful for trading. if you want use then use only 3 to 5 indicator only

ciptafx
2013-01-31, 11:10 AM
thank you for the information you give, and these indicators have been partly my own, but now I just use one indicator in the transaction, because according to the understanding of the many uses of indicators we will be more confused, so use indicators that make your eyes comfortable in analyze prices.

ahadbd
2013-01-31, 10:56 PM
I have more than 1000+ indicator in my archive. But i have not tried them all. I have tried few of them. I have 5 indicators in my trading chart. I am using them all.

mscps
2013-01-31, 11:31 PM
i Have many indicator but mostly i used bollinger band . Many people used 100 indicator and many used 1000 but i used only bollinger band

lahcen
2013-02-10, 02:44 AM
i use heiken ashi , super scalper , and parabolic sar , but lately i lost my faith in them and looking for other new good indicators out there

forexgroove
2013-02-13, 07:54 AM
For me, not fill you with so many good indicator because you can cause confusion in your strategy look just right.
thanks.

nebula
2013-02-13, 07:56 AM
For me, not fill you with so many good indicator because you can cause confusion in your strategy look just right.
thanks.
My best advice is to read the first chapters of Forex available many sites then after then try a demo account. The demo account will guide you through reading otehr relevant parts of the articles at trade.

saim16020
2013-02-13, 11:50 AM
हाँ, बहुत अच्छी दोस्त है. केवल दो संकेतकों का उपयोग कर आप अपने व्यापार में लाभ ले सकते हैं. मुझे लगता है कि यह बहुत अच्छा है. मैं भी व्यापार में एमए का उपयोग करते हैं, और हम सिर्फ एमए लाइन के पार करने के लिए इंतजार कर रहे हैं. शायद मैं अपने दोस्तों के साथ बहुत कुछ सीख सकते हैं. संबंध

safinova_iuk
2013-02-13, 12:11 PM
Easy for a human prediction, but it is not only fundamental to progress in Forex, Forex is known as a business very meticulous about its bass rules, and if not practicing foxed with all these rules and disciplinary, you'll never make progress in Forex, noted that it is quite fun, bt jot sufficient factor5o achieve agism.

haney
2013-02-13, 12:14 PM
for the first time i did trading, i only use one indicators, and i made some profits, but then , i combined them with some indicators and i used three on my monitors, the results was bad, and even made me faced some losing
and now i backed again to the first step, i reduced my indicators and use only candlestick as my guide for signals, not indicators anymore and this is most profitable,

shahid1
2013-02-13, 04:29 PM
I have more than 15 indicators which I used but I prefer manual trading so I am use only the moving average. Then I trade . I also use the trendline and resistance and support and also use the action price pattern. Every one has its own strategy.

Onion
2013-02-18, 03:47 PM

Hello guys,

I have learn a lot of indicators, maybe more than 15 indicators that I already learn it, I try to learn it well to face my trading in forex market, to trades folow the market trend, and try to figure what the price maker want it to make the price position. And some of indicators that I learn I am not used it because I need indicators that should meet with my trading style.

vallen
2013-02-23, 08:43 AM

Hello guys,

for the moment I do not use indicators and I also do not use or have an indicator that I can count on sir
but I always trade with vacancies only way sir, so that I could be more stable in the open position will

Localadclick Pk
2013-02-23, 05:32 PM
i have any indicators on my mt4 plate form and i am also using many of them almost koi 5-6 indicators main use akr raha hu cci rsi moving average bolinger band parabolic heiken tashi etc or candelistic chart bhi uske pattren bhi

mony
2013-02-26, 10:22 AM
I have 1000 up indicator. but i am using only 10 indicator. but i am using still only 3 indicator.

Madangopal
2013-02-28, 11:48 AM

Hello guys,

many times ago, on my beginning time learning fx Trading, i got a hobby in collecting indicators, EA and scripts. and i always installed them into my mt4 paltform. i also make so many templates based on particular indicators i set there. but, nowadays, no one of them i use. only my modified Clock indicator.
By the way, i tried to download your shared / attached file, but the link was broken or deactivated. would you upload them on more, or just PM me. :peace:

ijazsony
2013-02-28, 02:37 PM
main instaforex pe mt4 platform pe kaam krta hon,or us main sb indicator hain jo mt4 main hoty hain lakin mairy favorite indicator main sub sy zaiyda use hony wala moving average hy, is k bad main parabolic use krta hon oscillator main main RSI 14 pe zaiyda belive krta hon,trend line boht zaiyda use krta hon

datorik
2013-02-28, 08:40 PM
I am just using 2 indicators that is RSI and MA. I actually use 2 MAs in my strategy butr I don't reallyt use them to trade off, they just help me look at the chart.

runu
2013-03-04, 08:55 AM
I am using many indicators to psychoanalyze switch. I e'er affirm the time frame to put indicators to see the appreciation of the market. an indicator that I oftentimes use is the MACS Move and MA Exponential 25 100 200. I suppose this is a real attending indicator analyzes swoop me. and to turn a patronage I took teens time frame as proof

naija
2013-03-08, 02:31 AM
As traders in the forex market, you will have access to too many indicators, but you can't always use all of them, so the option is to choose the right once for your trading. For me, i'm using just three indicators which is moving average, rsi and macd

new93
2013-03-08, 08:22 PM
I am using basically two indicators viz MACD and CCI .
But still I go for a review before actually starting a trade . It's up to you how much do u use .

hitpipsin
2013-03-09, 03:22 PM
I think one should use only two-three indicators for trading. it helps one to make orders than use a huge amount of indicator. it does not help you but you can make sure yourself.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-03-13, 06:39 AM
wish

I just use the existing indicators in the platform metatreder4... EMA is a good indicator

Localadclick Pk
2013-03-13, 04:41 PM
there are many indicators how much i can't say about the exact figure all those who are custom and already in your mt4 palte form and from those i am using almost six indicators

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-03-14, 11:32 AM
there are many indicators how much i can't say about the exact figure all those who are custom and already in your mt4 palte form and from those i am using almost six indicators

I HAVE A LOT OF INDICATORS IN MT4. BUT I ONLY USE ONLY ONE TYPE INDICATOR IE EMA .. MARKET TREND FOR OR TO KNOW WHEN MY TIME OPEN potition.

tayia157
2013-03-14, 02:58 PM
I have roundabout 15 indicators in my Metatrader platform but i use only three indicators daily which are CCI (Commodity channel Index) , relative strength index (RSI) and momentum indicators are the best according to my knowledge and daily use.

rjnasir786
2013-03-15, 11:46 PM
I close all my loss position than withdraw it..
I loss 95% of my capital. Then I start trading again with my money..
I deposit again in other broker.. I hope can't do the same wrong..

shahid1
2013-03-16, 04:55 PM
There are many indicator which are used in the Forex Trading. Which of them I understand some of them which I found very useful for the trade. Zag Zak and moving average and other indicator I used in my trade. I always prefer manual trading.

rjnasir786
2013-03-17, 12:04 AM
The talks have resumed and Obama is getting ready to meet up with the republicans to discuss and finalize the spending budget so it can be finalized and implemented by March 1st 2013.
Fasten your seatbelts as world gets ready for substantial market moving events following this week! With the G7 and G20 meetings starting in couple of days, stay posted with the U.S. government showing up for the budget cuts talks.2012 ended. Came 2013. And fiscal cliff still stuck.
Zoom in to the first meeting. You heard there were two features of the notorious fiscal cliff increasing tax and reducing government spending

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

The AEIS Archive also has reports for 1992-93, 1991-92, and 1990-91. Archival reports are also available from 1989-90 and 1988-89: the Annual Performance Reports (APR).

The Multi-year History shows selected AEIS data for schools, districts, and the state.

See About AEIS for a brief description and history of the Academic Excellence Indicator System. We also have answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

AEIS Glossary: Each year a new Glossary is produced for the AEIS, specific to that year. In researching the reports, it is important to refer to the glossary for the year in question. Significant changes in methodology are also addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions page.

School Report Cards for campuses are available through this site. Simply select the AEIS by year. The SRCs are available for every year since the 1997-98 school year. Note that no School Report Card is available for 2011-12.

Comparable Improvement reports are part of the AEIS reports and can be found within the appropriate year for the AEIS report, going back to the 1995-96 school year. Note that there are no Comparable Improvement reports for 2002-03, 2003-04, or 2011-12.

visio it
2013-03-17, 08:20 PM
main mt4 use kr raha hon aur is main sub indicaor hain lakin mairy favoirt indicator main moving average 20 and 50 period,bolinger band,parabolic stop and researve,and RSI 14 hain.

asifanayat
2013-03-18, 05:42 PM
Mein forex mein trading krney sey pehly indicators ko lazmi read krta hoon our mein different
indicators use krta hoon mein scalping indicator our zigzag indicator use krta hoon ye kafi easy
indicators hai jo easily samjh aa jatey hain our eis ko her koi easily samjh sakta hai

naija
2013-03-19, 03:16 AM
I have noticed that using too many indicators for trading can really get the trade confusing, especially when it comes to making trading decisions. So i trade with just two to three indicators. The third is usually to keep a longer term forecast.

sweetypk2016
2013-03-24, 12:38 AM
mujhe robots trading bilkul pasand nahi hai. main na two time robots ka zariya sa trading ki but mujhe robots main kam karna ka bilkul maza nahi aya. manually trade karna zaiyda acha robots ka ba nisabat

kabeer
2013-03-26, 12:49 PM
मैं बहुत संकेतकों का उपयोग कर सकते हैं और ज्यादातर अपने व्यक्तिगत अनुभव और खबर के मौलिक विश्लेषण पर निर्भर नहीं है. मैं भी मोमबत्ती पैटर्न पर नजर रखने के लिए और कभी कभी साधारण औसत हिल का उपयोग करने के लिए बाजार के आंदोलन की पहचान

Madangopal
2013-03-26, 04:27 PM
The talks have resumed and Obama is getting ready to meet up with the republicans to discuss and finalize the spending budget so it can be finalized and implemented by March 1st 2013.
Fasten your seatbelts as world gets ready for substantial market moving events following this week! With the G7 and G20 meetings starting in couple of days, stay posted with the U.S. government showing up for the budget cuts talks.2012 ended. Came 2013. And fiscal cliff still stuck.
Zoom in to the first meeting. You heard there were two features of the notorious fiscal cliff increasing tax and reducing government spending

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

The AEIS Archive also has reports for 1992-93, 1991-92, and 1990-91. Archival reports are also available from 1989-90 and 1988-89: the Annual Performance Reports (APR).

The Multi-year History shows selected AEIS data for schools, districts, and the state.

See About AEIS for a brief description and history of the Academic Excellence Indicator System. We also have answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

AEIS Glossary: Each year a new Glossary is produced for the AEIS, specific to that year. In researching the reports, it is important to refer to the glossary for the year in question. Significant changes in methodology are also addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions page.

School Report Cards for campuses are available through this site. Simply select the AEIS by year. The SRCs are available for every year since the 1997-98 school year. Note that no School Report Card is available for 2011-12.

Comparable Improvement reports are part of the AEIS reports and can be found within the appropriate year for the AEIS report, going back to the 1995-96 school year. Note that there are no Comparable Improvement reports for 2002-03, 2003-04, or 2011-12.

Well,, i wonder, what are trying to say here? don't you read the title of this thread? :peace:

I have noticed that using too many indicators for trading can really get the trade confusing, especially when it comes to making trading decisions. So i trade with just two to three indicators. The third is usually to keep a longer term forecast.

Well,, nice testimony guys. i have a same thinking with you. Just use the only most needed indicator in your chart. For example, timing indicator, which shows us the present running times that can ease us to know the countdown of closing candle (for candlestick user).

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 05:45 PM
my dear friend there are maney indecator in forex well i use onley 3 indector because it is very helpful to use thats it dear friend

zahidahsan
2013-03-27, 11:34 PM
The maximum indicator which not make trader confused is three . But for me i only use MA with bollinger band. And MA is great indicator which can give perfect result . This type of indicator is make accurately price action when they combined.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

expert advisor mokhtlef kasm ke stetegy k hotay han robots ko osi time theak tarha say use kea ja sakta ha gab ap ko trend k bary man pata ho robots treding ap easy banty han par robot say trade karney k leay os ke market k motabek lagna parhta ha, menul trading best ha ase man ap ko bahot kuche seakhny ko malta ha..

fx student
2013-03-28, 10:02 AM
i not like to use many indicators , i use ema, for knowing market trend and use rsi for confirmed

kukibhai
2013-03-28, 03:02 PM
indicators buhat zayda hain alomt 1000 hain per main ney jab say trading start ki hai main ne jab say meta trader 4 ko hi use kiya aur kar raha aur karta rahon ga kun kay meta trader 4 buhat best aur buhat easy work karta hai

profit virus
2013-03-28, 03:07 PM
I have more than 10 indicators and well known about these indicators and that price action movements.Depends market volatile and economic calendar news market have moves with some one indicators.We must utilize properly at right time to pick right entry.

winboy007
2013-03-28, 03:20 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that Most of the time i use two indicators. Bollinger band with setting 10,2 and MACD. But some times using EMA 50 EMA 10 and ADX as well. I'm more comfortable with Bollinger Band thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

ahda
2013-03-28, 09:49 PM
Well,, it is my luck as for the first time i know forex and start learning it, i meet with a friend which than recognize me to his mentor. So then i learn from her. He teach me that, a simple way is greater than complicated one. and he advise me to wisely choose a really needed indicator as like market watch, and the other. at least, he advise me to trade using no indicator.
With this, i finally leave my chart with no indicator except chart timing.

zahidahsan
2013-03-29, 11:46 AM
Moving averages are the most simple kind of trend-following indicators. They simply take the data of the latest n-period (n-hour, n-day, and so forth), divide that by the n of the period to reach at the indicator's present value. The main difference between exponential and simple moving averages is that while the former attaches greatest significance to the most recent period, the latter weighs each period (the present included) equally. In other words, the exponential moving average is more sensitive to the price action of today. In general, the longer the period of a moving average, the slower it responds to price action, and the later its signals will be.

edwardoJ
2013-03-29, 12:58 PM
I use horizontal support and resistance and Average Range(20) and Fibonacci. I like to keep it neat and simple and stick to these 2 indicators. :)

zahidahsan
2013-03-29, 02:30 PM
mary pass kafi sary indicator han par sab say best indicator mary motbek d mark trade line ha ase man ap ko market ka theak andza hota ha aure total rang ka pata chal jata this very best indcator. yahe har pair aure har time k sathe acha kam karta ha.

Riskideki
2013-03-29, 02:48 PM
I only use indicators ZIG ZAG. ZIG ZAG indicator is a pretty good indicator. provided we can use properly. we are just waiting for the appearance of lines, if the line has emerged means we have to be careful when going to open trading positions. Do not open a position before the market would seem well that the market will reverse direction despite continuing sell / buy ..

Liaba
2013-03-29, 02:49 PM
what kind of indicators are you using now?What is more,are you so satisfied with them?If not,I think you can enjoy the 1000 indicators,which must be one that suits you so much.

munna123
2013-04-07, 01:24 PM
Indicator Val_bands to know when we do take profit or cut, while the volume indicator to know the trend is up or down. This indicator is suitable for all types of trading time frame of scalping in 1-5 minutes to 1-4 hours on a trading position or daily charts
down

saim16020
2013-04-07, 10:24 PM
मैं भी mt4 पर एक मौजूदा सूचक का उपयोग करें. हालांकि मानक संकेतकों और आसान है, लेकिन मैं समझ सकता हूँ कि यह कैसे काम करता है. मैं संकेतकों, एमए, समर्थन और प्रतिरोध का उपयोग करना पसंद करते हैं. मुझे लगता है कि पर्याप्त लाभ बनाने के संकेतकों

linux99
2013-04-08, 04:20 AM
I have a lot of indicators, which I get for free on your blog or website about forex. but only a few that I use for trading. this is because I'm used to these indicators :)
so, use the indicator as needed. indicator is only one way to analyze the market.

manikah
2013-04-08, 08:49 AM
10 to 15 indicator I here have that is custom indicator.Normally I used default indicator.Combination of parabolic sar,haiken ashi and MACD give me fantastic signal at H1 timeframe.Another way I also like LSMA,100 PIPS trend,gentor.Smart verson of haiken ashi,SSG bline,ssg fbar etc.

forex_adviser
2013-04-09, 05:10 PM
I have not checked many indicators. I prefer mannual trading and use indicator very rarely . I use aligator indicator only and i think that this is good to show market position. I think mannual trading is good than using indicators.

kor
2013-04-09, 05:19 PM
There are many indicators in the forex market but it is only a few that are applicable in the forex market and that is what how i get to survive in the market and that is through the trading business indicators.

andremumet
2013-04-13, 05:16 PM
I only have a small collection of indicators, and now I just use the default MT4 indicator only, namely MA & B, Zigzag ...........

compaqfx
2013-04-15, 01:08 PM
The maximum indicator which not make trader confused is three . But for me i only use MA with bollinger band. And MA is great indicator which can give perfect result . This type of indicator is make accurately price action when they combined.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

expert advisor mokhtlef kasm ke stetegy k hotay han robots ko osi time theak tarha say use kea ja sakta ha gab ap ko trend k bary man pata ho robots treding ap easy banty han par robot say trade karney k leay os ke market k motabek lagna parhta ha, menul trading best ha ase man ap ko bahot kuche seakhny ko malta ha..

i agree with you , basicly there is one way again to open trade with one indicator without confusing , and make sure your indicator give the right signal. That is using the different timeframe for one indicator. Example if you are using stochastic, using that in timeframe 15 minute, 30 minute and 1 hours to make sure they all in same sector (overbought or oversold) and open trade with them ...

nayeem01715
2013-04-16, 08:27 PM
very much an accumulation indications that we possess. Currently I simply utilize existing indications upon MT4 software. I use indicator MA, stochastic as well as add pivot place. That signal might help indicate the purchase price would certainly make this trade placement.

ippapress786
2013-04-17, 06:49 PM
main nay abi tak buhat indicators use kiye hain our her indicators ko daikha hah main apna ik indicators bana raha hon. main failhaal three indicators use kar raha ho aur maujay yahi best lagtay hain. meta trader 4 , meta trader 5 our MBXF

saim ali
2013-04-20, 01:12 AM
ma na boaht sa inductor ko use kia ha our jes ke waja sa muja bohat sa profit hoa ha is lia ma dusroo ko be inductor use karna ke advice deta hn.

keroso1
2013-04-20, 02:07 AM
actually i have more than thousand indicator my friend and i have to tell you that most of them are not good so for me i think that we have to keep in our mind that the only one who work are the popular ones

wabas
2013-04-20, 09:06 AM
ma abi tak to sirb three indicator ko use kar raha ho aur muje in three indicator sa achi help mil rahi ha super scupler aur bolling brnad aur zig zag ja three indicator ko ma trade ma use karta ho

bilal02
2013-04-20, 07:12 PM
forex trade me jo bhi indicator save hen me wo he istamal karha hun is se bahir jany ka mera koi khayal nahi he our na he me is se bahir comapany ke ijazat ke bagair ja sakta hum our bahir jany ke leay mujeh sab se pahly muqarah had me reh kar acha kam kar na hoga is ke bad he kisi our indicatore ko istimal karny ka kosish ki jasakti he

dimaz99
2013-04-23, 02:28 PM
As traders in the forex industry, you present love admittance to too umpteen indicators, but you can't e'er use all of them, so the alternative is to choose the paw erstwhile for your trading. For me, i'm using meet iii indicators which is shifting cypher, rsi and mac

beamsteam
2013-05-03, 10:23 AM
i have more than 50mindicatores.. but u perfer manual trading so am use inly the moving average then how i trade no no i als the trendline =.. resistance and support.. and aslo use the action price pattern and try to ue the candle stick pattern..

tamiunsoed
2013-05-03, 11:17 AM
if you know it's a lot but that I apply just 3 indkator it .. so do not get confused ...

the more indicators is not necessarily the better

jashar
2013-05-03, 11:18 AM
there are lot of indicators are using in the market but i use 4 to 5 indicators during my trades

mujeeb
2013-05-03, 12:37 PM
dear i have no indicator kuon k meine abhi trading ni shoru kuon k mujhe abhi 1 month huwa hai forex pe kam kertay aur mein abhi forum pe kam ker raha hun lakin meine learning ki hai indicator k baray mein mujhe to my4 acha laga hai kuon k ye indicator kafi useful aur helpful hai user k liye.

mar1990
2013-05-03, 01:33 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@@#
trading kk lyy boht syy indicators are available in forex market ..........
when i chat with them and found well answering about my trade and the best ooff ironfx,,,,ironfx ki wjha sy mmain apni incom ko dubble kr skta hunn ;;;;;; is k allava bb boht sy trading kk plate form hann lakin mmary seniours isi ko ous krty hann is ly mmain bb issi ko hee ouss krta hunn ;;; i available on it and i like it very much,,,,~~!!@@@
i have used a web plateformm and mt4,,,, mt4 is avery best ooff all ,,,,,market mmain is ka combinations hann,,,,,,our heart and our statage all time brooker pr hee depond krty hannn,,,,,,,

tayebawey
2013-05-06, 12:04 AM
On Too often find some Almtajrien to use some of the indicators and frequent dealings with the index became able to predict it Baltjah next and of course taking into account the experience in trading and to choose a spouse and political conditions that place, but of the indicators used by traders and indispensable is the index Almovenj Avrig is very famous in his analysis of the price and always correct predictions

laljawahar
2013-05-06, 01:08 AM
forex trading ma aap kam kar boht kuch hasal kar sakta or ak achi earning hasal kar sakta forex trading ka liy aap ko learning karna ho ge or kuch time aap ko demo account ma kam karna ho ga.forex trading ma aap kis time bhi kam kar sakta ha. market knowledge achi ho ge to aap ko profit hasal ho ga lose nahi ho ga.

princeua
2013-05-06, 01:15 AM
For indicators that have no more than three indicators and I relied on these indicators in the way your topic contains a command contrary to the Forum Rules which you you put a site other than the site InstaForex Company that Indian Forum you must delete this link before the ban membership.

rafifx
2013-05-06, 02:07 AM
I am mistreatment some indicators to research trade. I invariably take the time frame to place indicators to envision the trend of the market. AN indicator that I typically use is that the MACD Zigzag and MA Exponential twenty five one hundred two hundred. i feel this is often a awfully useful indicator analyzes trade Pine Tree State. and to open a trade I took little time frame as confirmation......................................

novita
2013-05-06, 06:46 PM
I myself just use some indicators like bolinger bands and parabolic sar aja ... I combine it with the candle pattern, bollinger band it just made us aware of the trend and the parabolic sar that we order in smaller tf:)

max8810
2013-05-09, 07:42 AM
What kind of indicators are you using now. I always take the time frame to put indicators to see the trend of the market. I profit manual trading and indicator that I often use is the MACS Zigzag and MA Exponential 25, 100, 200, I think manual trading is good then using indicators........................................ .

Rehan
2013-05-09, 11:31 AM
I do not know but simple knowledge on it that is two indicator of each my trading th MA and Alligator. so i get signal to take a position in my trading then i want to get profit on it.

Rajmano
2013-05-09, 04:55 PM
I use only three indicator on my MT4 platform oscillators indicators in instaforex also zigzag this kind of indicators help me on trade at forex to make profits

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-12, 09:30 AM
I only use the indicator which provide by the meta trade4. there are also additional indicators. we also install other indicator for easy use of meta trade 4. we understand many things by the indicator and alerts the different losses.

muna1982
2013-05-13, 06:54 AM
i am not go for so much indicator in my chart. it make it more messy and they give different reading. i used only 3 to 4 indicator of different kind. for trend detection i used bolinger band and parabolic SAR. to determine the pick or down of a trend i used zigzag. to determine the market overbought or over sold condition i used CCI. their are many other indicator but i got familiar with them and getting experienced to doing trade with them.

reno99
2013-05-13, 06:57 PM
I snug all my deprivation position than locomote it..
I expiration 95% of my uppercase. Then I play trading again with my money..
I buildup again in another broker.. I wish can't do the like wrongheaded

fulltry
2013-05-14, 07:29 AM
may jab say forex trading kar rah tab say aj tak may nay buht say indicators ko use kiay or in say profit bhi liye but may mt5 k indicators ko use karna like karta ho is liye may mt5 he use kar rah ho mujhe is k indicators say kafi profit bhi hota hy

shafqatirshad
2013-05-14, 08:58 PM
i have a no indicator and using no indicator. i always prefer my work in manual trading. so i have no experience about it.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 11:06 AM
indicators kisi bi markete k overview ko dakhny k liey bahat kaam aty hen in sy bohat ziada information milty hen app in k zariy sy profit aor loss ko manage kar sakty ho k kis waqat kia karna mt4 main bohat ashy indicators diy gai hen.

dimaz99
2013-05-15, 04:04 PM
I possess realized that making use of a lot of signals regarding buying and selling can definitely obtain the business perplexing, particularly when it comes down to creating buying and selling choices. and so i invest merely 2 to 3 signals. the 3rd is normally to help keep a long term outlook

exnsfx001
2013-05-16, 06:53 PM
in my trade I am only using one indicator alone sir, I just use my MT4 greeting MA
so this will be my ease in reading trends in the trade that I will do better with less
because if we use a lot of indicators that will get us lost and confused sir

aziz9231
2013-05-16, 06:59 PM
i love it ,. Confidence to our rule of trade
2. Discipline to our money
management
3. Consistent to stick to our rule
even things are going bad,i think it

hemavallika
2013-05-16, 07:09 PM
those people are depending one the indicator ..

even indicator doing lose trading ..

better belieave and trust ur self do trader ur self ..

u will get profit only ..this is my way and my suggession ....

kotha25
2013-05-16, 07:25 PM
Only work with a few of my own symptoms, buying and selling this mother and alligator. These few symptoms, my partner and I have the position of the transmission during my purchase and sale considered ... and in many cases I feel brand mainly because my partner and I have a nice profit.

kamrun7142
2013-05-16, 07:27 PM
Most of the indicator use in forex trading,but it is not profiterole.Now some indicators i use.Most of the time i use zigzag and 1 or 4 hours time frame.

nusratjahan
2013-05-16, 08:05 PM
I use different brands. Bollinger Band wedding location 10, only two, and the MACD. However, in many situations, the mother of 10, 50, mother of AdX. Now, I'm more familiar with the Bollinger band.

abulkashem0
2013-05-16, 08:43 PM
2 use my all indicators has crocodiles and commerce. These two indicators of trade mark portfolios or marketing needs. Even so, I feel that I bought some very neat profit

Sansan93
2013-05-19, 02:42 PM
in this trade I do not have a lot of indicators sir, but in my MT4 will always be an indicator that I use in this trade, the MA indicator
This was just me that I use in this trade so I will be more confident with my analysis of the forex market with the help of MA was

arinda
2013-05-19, 02:55 PM

Hello guys,
So far I've tried a lot of indicators that have been provided MT4 and looking on the internet but I still have not found a suitable indicator in the trade that I do and therefore I choose not to use the indicator and simply use fundamental analysis to determine the price point.

naija
2013-05-19, 09:28 PM
Whenever indicators are talked about in forex, it is usually technical indicators. If refering to fundamental indicators, there are so many of them and they are not always present in the market, just like technical indicators.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-20, 11:38 AM
i currently use 3 indicators on my metatrader4 trading platform for my trading needs. these 3 indicators help me to know when to make a sell or buy decision. these indicators are all unique because of color codes used for them

super27
2013-05-20, 11:49 AM
Mere pas bhi kafi indicators hain forex trading me help k liye aur me sare indicators ko to use nai kar sakta aik time me is liye jo indicators ache hain aur ache performance dete hain un indicators ko me use karta ho.....

@missodekanmi
2013-05-21, 03:02 PM
indicators are there in the trading platforms to help us traders know when to buy or sell our favorite currency pairs, gold, silver, crude oil and so on. you can add or remove indicators from and to your trading platforms through settings or from charts

may5
2013-05-23, 09:54 PM
i've got 3 warning in addition to i'm not really utilizing those warning due to the fact i've got not really getted almost any revenue intended for utilizing those, it has more serious my own deal more. at this point i'm dealing using my own dealing expertise, experince, in addition to skill.

biyen
2013-05-24, 03:29 PM
I do not use specific indicators other than those available in MT4 program, and I also never add a new indicator in it. I only use a few of them only. I am a trader who likes technical price action. Therefore, I only use the direction of the trend indicator shows like Moving Average, and saturation indicators, namely Stochastic. Another one indicator I use is the Bollinger Band, to see the volume of transactions that take place. I guess, with three indicators it is enough

Rehan
2013-05-24, 05:53 PM
I always perfer manual trading because it easy then others. i also try to understand the others. in this time i have more then 40 indicators.

aug14
2013-05-24, 06:05 PM
i am using the meta trader 4 platform to trade in the forex online market and it is very good in this business i have many of indicators in this software meta trader 4 to trade well but i am not using any one in these because i have no trust on these indicators in my trading business.

shaonhossen
2013-05-24, 07:02 PM
I am using only two indicators. That are moving averages and zigzag. I use this two indicators for understanding candlesticks and their patterns. This will help me to earn profit from market.

zank haidar
2013-05-24, 08:13 PM

Hello guys,

I have a lot of indicators, but the techniques and trading systems I still have not developed

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-05-27, 02:50 AM

the magician
2013-05-27, 10:03 AM
art and science as a trader must have good trading skills and abilities
and he should have art to form a profitable trading plan and perform profitable
trades at the same time it is a science which proper calculations regarding leverages
lot size and do profitable it depends on how we see the business

abdoumoney
2013-05-27, 08:04 PM
hello, I'm using Parabolic SAR,Bolinger bands,RSI, Stocastic and Moving averages combined with chart patterns.
I'm using Parabolic SAR signal to enter in to a trade if it was confirm by the chart.RSI is use to identify the market movement (bull or berrish) , Bolinger bands are used to identify resistance levels and reversals. Stocastic and moving averages are used to very my decision.
But above all i depend on chart patterns(Support resistance )

fan786
2013-05-27, 11:07 PM
in this time unlimited indicators are available in the forex market which help us but i think all the indicators in not good, i have use three indicators which do good work, macd, kukibhai, adx are proper work

naija
2013-05-28, 05:50 AM
Based on what i'm seeing on my trading chart, i currently using four indicators. They are the moving average, ADX, both of them are trend indicators, also i have the RSI, MACD both of them are Oscilator indicators.

si taym
2013-06-08, 02:14 AM
I have tow indicators, i just started using them in last tow days and i'm making terrible results. Now, i'm focusing on technical analyses and want to learn more about it to avoid depending on indicators because i believe that
indicators are not always right.

eenendha
2013-06-08, 05:53 AM
When my first trade, i have many indicators almost hundred. I try it one by one. Or sometimes I mix between two or five indictors. I think, for a newbie trader like me, its likely something indicators hunter. Hoping for holy grail. But, now I starting to not use the indicators so much, One or two indicators is enough for me. Because too much indicators will make us confuse...

sahilbutt
2013-06-08, 12:59 PM
in this platform may indctor becoz it is a best platform in all over the world and it is as huge platform i am use 3 indictor in this platform and work good in it and earn best in this platform

shohanjacksion
2013-06-08, 10:56 PM
I am using bollinger bands, parabolic sar, stochestic ossilator, zigzug, ADX,RSI and create chenel. I am happy for using these indicators. These indicators is enough for technical analysis.

setiawanedi
2013-06-10, 02:39 PM
If I use two indicators alone is enough as long as I also analyze the news every day. trade that it should be able to analyze both technically and fundamentally so that better results can be obtained with and can make us put on our invested capital.

hosnim
2013-06-11, 03:33 AM
Exept the preinstalled indictor in instatrader i have about 15 other indicators
that i only use 5 of them
indicator help me to take safe position but i do not only trade with indicators

asaddatrader
2013-06-11, 03:49 AM
i use zigzag rsi indicators in my forex trade .and i am gald to tel u that it works .use of multiple indicator wil confuse u and u wil not be able to do trades eficiently

2013-06-11, 10:19 AM
I just wonder to knowHow many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?Now I wish to share you ore than 1000 indicators here!Wish you can find one that suits you so much..........

satria
2013-06-11, 10:25 AM
I used to have a lot of indicators but I still use sometimes loss sometimes profit, I now don't wear indicator I only play with price action due to price action candle was very nice, we combine it with the trend and the wave would have been successful, and could be in use at the time frama anywhere.

farjana25
2013-06-11, 10:42 AM
Do you think that the use of a large amount of signals not at all needed. There should be consistent with the principles, as well as affluent professionals use only 3 to 5 the maximum signal related to implementation. In addition, I have the qualified experts, which actually do not use signals, must be given the right to experience related, if you want to know the actual value of the key for many people, many people learn the actual main level of resistance, and assistance and further just to observe how, in fact, there is in the market and the industry there. But remarkably prosperous.

saiansh23
2013-06-11, 06:50 PM
I have lot of indicators one I use the most is launcher directional and MA of 25 period for trend and Volume Because i dont rely on indicators for making trades I rely heavily on price and only price I think you dont need to rely on iindicators when you can analyse price because price is the better indicator and then reading volume is the second instrument you should have I have more than 50 indicators of volume such better volume indicators and volume divergence

Take care

shojolhossain001
2013-06-11, 09:52 PM
i have twelve custom indicator for forex trading most of them provides si9gnal for buy or sell indicator and most of them give the same signal at time for trading.i am using seven of them at at time for trading. these indicator makes it easy for me to open right trade p0ositon for getting profit from trade.

ctndr
2013-06-13, 11:44 AM
I just wonder to know How many indicators do you have?How many are you using now?Now I wish to share you more than 1000 indicators here!Wish you can find one that suits you so much.

numi
2013-06-13, 11:29 PM
indicater bohat zarori ha forex m is k begar tradfing nahy ki ja sakty balky trading ka socha b nahi ja sakta is lya m mukhtalif qisam k indicater use karta ho kiu ye mery bohat help karty ha is ki waja s m trade laga deta ho or mujy profet hota ha wo indicater jo m use karta ho wo ha scapling or zigzag ye indicater asany s samj m ajaty ha is ko koi b asni s use kar sakta ha in ka result hamesha sahi ata ha in ko use karty waqt mujy kabi b loss nahy hota is liya m trading s pehly isy read kar leta ho

buxpir
2013-06-15, 10:46 AM
Ap nay is me posha he kay how many indicators do you have how many are you using now to is ka jawb ye he kay min nay abi tak koi be indicator ko use nahi kia he.

fariyalshah04
2013-06-21, 12:26 PM
waa tu mara pas ek achi collection hai indicator ki but mujhe jo sab sa best indicator lagta hai trading ka liya wo hai MACD Zigzag and MA . our in hi indictor ka stah mujhe trading karna main kafi help hote hai.

moon dk
2013-06-24, 02:23 PM
I am using some indicators to analyze trade. I always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market. an indicator that I often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200. I think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me. and to open a trade

iwan666666
2013-06-26, 06:01 PM
I use several indicators that I think is not so important, I prefer the trends and news information that supports rise and fall of prices, and this is more effective and profitable

babar butt
2013-06-27, 01:13 PM
in this platform use many indictor and if you are good earn in this platform so you are knowledge indictro then you are good earn in this platform and trade good in ti

hosnim
2013-06-27, 10:40 PM
in my computer i have alot of indicators;really alot but am not only using some of them;am usually using the indicators preinstalled with the trading terminal as the mouving average the macd the relative strenght index and the gci

Cmed
2013-06-28, 11:37 PM
I have a large collection of custom indicators. but I can not understand how in a very good job. I am more comfortable trading using indicators that already exist on the MT4 platform. My best indicator is an indicator of MA, and stohastic.

Abrar Ahmed
2013-06-29, 12:52 AM

Try using stochastic of 3 level zz semafor for identifying micro and mini waves occurring within a major wave in a trend.

puja 86
2013-07-08, 11:10 AM
i think a lot of people use a lot of indicators in their strategy i also use different different strategies.i often use Parabolic SAR,Bolinger bands,RSI, Stocastic and Moving averages combined with chart patterns.

MASUMBD01
2013-07-08, 12:42 PM
I have 7 indicator but i always 3 or 4.

zainshehzad
2013-07-08, 02:08 PM
jnb mean using some indicators to analyze trade. I always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market. an indicator that I often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200. I think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me. and to open a trade I took small timeframe as confirmation ok brother,.

sweet1
2013-07-09, 05:05 PM
mere pass kuch indicator hain jo main use kar rahi ho indicator sa achi trade hoti hain indicator koi be ho us ko use karne sa phely is ka barye main pata hona chaye pher he us indicator ko use kayea ja sakta hain

haafiz
2013-07-09, 08:21 PM
the meximum indecator witch not make trader confused is there. but for me i only MA with bollinger band. and MA is great indicator which can give perfect result. this taype of indicator is make accuratly ptice action when they combined.

IFTIKHAR BALOCH
2013-07-09, 10:02 PM
i am glad that there are so many indicators,these are very helpful and pronounceable.i am use more than one indicators and can explain the post.

MASUMBD02
2013-07-10, 12:08 AM
I know about 7 but i used only 3.

jeetnrimi
2013-07-16, 07:00 PM
Main jyada indicators ka use nahi karta hu, bad RSI aur MACD indiactor ka hi use karta hu, main samjhta hu ki humen indicator ka use market ke trend ko find karne ke liye karna chahiye taki aapke trade ke decision ko support mil saken. Indicators ko agar sahi se read ka ki jaye to wo kisi tarah se bhi profitable nahi hote.

zihan6500
2013-07-20, 03:54 PM
i have more than 50 indicators..

but i prefer manual trading so am use only the moving average.
then how i trade .. no .. no.. i also use the trendline.. resistance and support..
and also use the action price pattern and try to use the candle stick pattern..

I think most of the newbie trader don't find any easy indicator in default platform and so they should download it and install.I have few new indicator in my platform and these are really easy to help me understand market trend like buy-sell, Rubicon,daily Forex signal.I am using RSI,buy-sell and daily Forex signal and i think we should use at least 2-3 indicator if we only depend on the indicator.

preetsharma
2013-07-20, 04:47 PM

Hello guys,

i know that in the market there are many many indicators but i am just using only those indicators which are already pre installed in mt4 experts indicators folder of insta broker terminal.

jestar
2013-07-23, 04:47 PM
very much a collection of indicators that I have. Now I just use the existing indicators on MT4 platform. I use indicators MA, stohastic and add pivot point. This indicator can help show the price would make the trade position.

triyono
2013-08-03, 06:32 PM
I currently only use 2 indicators namely MA and BB .... but I often also eliminate it all because I prefer not to use indicators. MA and BB I just plug if I need to know the market trends ...........

monmon
2013-08-03, 07:19 PM
there are new indicators every day that is something but I will tell you fibo pivots and trendlines and parablic and moving average 50

faikafx
2013-08-04, 08:39 PM
indicator to kafi ache hain main kuch indicator ko use kar rahi ho jo ka muje kafi best lagte hain ja indicator trade ka laye ache hain bollinger brand aur zigzag ja main zayda use kar rahi ho

bilalpakistan
2013-08-06, 04:06 AM
I have more than, 1000 indicators. but i don't use them all,
i only use simple trading technique of my own,
which i call support dina restisternac.e
i used support and resistances and use dinapoli chart with it.

forforex
2013-08-06, 05:46 AM
am here just wish to know what kind of indicators are you using now?What is more,are you so satisfied with them?If not,I think you can enjoy the 1000 indicators,which must be one that suits you so much yes they are good indicators as long as i can know how to use it with prefect,all indicators are same and we just take ones of them and learn and master them

@missodekanmi
2013-08-07, 10:49 PM
I think every trader with every trading platform like meta 4 for example has the best and plenty of indicators. The jesting to ask is how's many of theses zinc it's you actually pit to use for your trades. I use the macs, adx, charts, moving average, candle stick and bollinger bands. You an add indicators from your chart environment

perfectonline
2013-08-08, 03:50 AM
intsta forex trading software mt4 aor mt5 k ander bohaat sy indicator use hoty hy jin ko app use kar k bahaat si information gain kar sakty ho aor app ko iss k bary nein bohaat hi kush pata chall jat hy app ko markete k baryy mein ye indicator kaaafi haad tak information daty hien inn indicator ki bohaat si iksaam hien jin mein sy kush to app ko markete ka over view k bary mein bataty hien kush appp ko pany account k baryy mein information daty hein

firesolutionz
2013-08-11, 12:46 PM
I used to support the resistance, combined EMA 5, 100 and 200, and the fundamental news, plus signal indicator and the accuracy is pretty good . but until now have not provided consistent results because I often violate the rule I created MM. I am hoping it is not just a enough signal regarding sar factor. that this is a excellent a single. You don't need to utilize many list simply no.

abdulbasha
2013-08-11, 12:48 PM
i am using mt4 indicators its working good
if indicators also some times not matching

ABUZAR
2013-08-12, 02:43 PM
Although i have a few indicators i specially follow moving, momentum, bollinger band, parabolic etc.i take much help from this during trading and sometimes i do trading withou
t indicators help Relative Strength Index mein sirf 2 levels ka khayal rakhna chaiye aur woh hai 30 ka level aur us se niche hone par BUY kar sakte hain aur 70 ka level aur us se upar
hone par SELL

sohailkhan333
2013-08-12, 02:49 PM
Well as well as , I use 3 - 4 indicators for my trading such as stochastic for trading as well as , bollinger band, trend lines and also zigzag for trading is well for trading in market as well as. and all is used with defaults for setting, yes they are good indicators as long as i can know how to use it with prefect, earning by indicators as well as.

forexfx
2013-08-13, 11:21 AM
main forex trade main abi new ho aur main indicator ko use kar ka check kar raha ho koi acha indicator dound raha hain main kafi indicator use kar chuka ho abi main rubicon indicator aur bollinger barnd indicator ko use kar raha ho

Ali 123
2013-08-13, 12:44 PM
yes, very good friend. using only two indicators you can take advantage in your trading. I think it's very good. I also use a MA in trade, and we are just waiting for a cross of the MA line.
maybe I can learn a lot wit Hallow friend how many of them you are using. I used some of them but no one is giving me good result. But I think there sre some indicators which worth to be good.
If you have some suggestion

Endeye
2013-08-16, 12:07 PM
I have more than, 1000 indicators. but i don't use them all,
i only use simple trading technique of my own,
which i call support dina restisternac.e
i used support and resistances and use dinapoli chart with it.

I also have many collection of indicators, but I use only a few only, because if too many indicators in the chart it will make the dizziness, and this is not good when trading. We recommend using a few that are important, for example an indicator to look a trends, indicators to see the power of the market sentiment and indicators that can be viewed oversould saturation point or point of overbought.

razia86
2013-08-16, 03:13 PM
dear brother i am using some indicators to analyze trade and i always take the timeframe to put indicators to see the trend of the market and an indicator that i often use is the MACD Zigzag and MA Expontial 25 100 200 and i think this is a very helpful indicator analyzes trade me and to open a trade i took small timeframe as confirmation......