PDA

View Full Version : Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

asiaforexmentor
2012-03-06, 08:14 AM
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits.

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY
http://www.asiaforexmentor.com/webpages/breakusdchf.gif
Forex Pair: Usd Chf
In Forex trading, there are various forex trading strategies.
I would like to show you a forex breakout strategy as shown in the chart above.
It is simple yet highly powerful.
In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of the picture.
This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum with the increasing number of bearish bars.
Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an uptrend to a downtrend.
Forex Breakout Strategy: Simple Trade, Simple Profits

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.
(This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)
With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.
- It confirms the selling momentum in the market is very strong.
Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

What i see here is a setup for a forex breakout strategy trade.
- Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order below the bar.
Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.
And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)
Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)
And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150 ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy
Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.
I hope youve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.
Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new forex trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor (http://www.asiaforexmentor.com)

Mark
2012-03-09, 05:34 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY
In the chart above, we see a series of bearish bars (red bars) -> marked by the yellow arrow pointing down at the top of the picture.
This series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market. And the selling is gaining momentum with the increasing number of bearish bars.
Therefore, we will be watching the chart for a chance to trade it down, considering that the trend MAY have change from an uptrend to a downtrend.

Soon after, it formed a big long price action bearish outside bar as marked by the yellow circle.
(This confirms the downtrend as it has broken the previous lows of the previous uptrend)
With the big long price action bearish outside bar, and the previous series of bearish bars.
Immediately after the bearish outside bar, it forms 2 smaller inside bars after which.

- Since the selling momentum is so strong, and with a price action bearish outside bar. We can place a pending sell order below the bar.
Therefore, i will place a pending sell order as marked by the yellow dotted line.
And my stop loss is above the previous bars opening and closing. (marked by the orange line SL)
Our First take profit target will be the previous low (marked by the orange line TP1)
And our final take profit target will be at the next low (marked by the orange line TP2), which also coincides with our 150 ema.

Forex Breakout Strategy
Pls read through the explaination while looking a the charts for at least 2 times to fully understand what i meant.
I hope you’ve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.
Do sign up above for our newsletter if you have not done so already as i will update you via email constantly with new forex trading strategies.

Ezekiel Chew

Information of interest to me. There are things I want to ask, after we set SL and TP, but then there was a rapid reversal of direction, how to resolve this? is there a strategy to solve it? thanks ..

Mark
2012-03-09, 05:35 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy
I hope youve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods.

Ezekiel Chew

Information of interest to me. There are things I want to ask, after we set SL and TP, but then there was a rapid reversal of direction, how to resolve this? is there a strategy to solve it? thanks ..

sinaga
2012-03-15, 09:19 PM
I had never tried this system. This system is good if the market is trending and large volume. but what if the market is sideway? until now I still can not find a solution. maybe you can help find a solution. thank's

naziafarhan
2012-04-16, 07:37 PM
This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy.

nurhidayah
2012-04-16, 08:48 PM
This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy.

true what you say it, because with the image display chart, we can practice this breakout strategy with a demo account so that we can see how well these strategies are used and we can adjust the way we understand the strategy

johntra
2012-04-17, 11:53 AM
A simple strategy. I never tried it. But market conditions are not as expected. Then after a big move, there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it will result in losses. Perhaps we should also pay attention to other things, not just rely on this strategy. but this is good input.

newentry
2012-04-22, 10:34 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

my friend thank you for your sharing and willing to give your update about some strategies and here i really interet with your opinion...
i just want to aks to you how to identify the market when the trend will continue the breakout and because i am often trapped with this condition until i have to accept floating minus too big before they touch my target and of course it makes me confuse and panic for a moment:)

jmsblack18
2012-04-22, 10:55 PM
This really simple strategy. That is close like the price action because only make bearish bar as main entry. But i still didn't understand about the function the 150 EMA in that chart. Is it the sign for entry or exit point? That mean we must adjust our TP with EMA? and how about stoploss in that strategy?

elektra
2012-04-29, 03:14 PM
There is nothing macho or gutsy about riding a loss, just stupidity and cowardice. It takes guts to accept your loss and wait for tomorrow to try again. Getting married to a bad position ruins lots of traders. The thing to remember is the market does crazy things often, so don’t get married to any one trade. It’s just a trade. One good trade will not make you a trading success; rather it’s monthly and annual performance that defines a good trader.

elektra
2012-04-30, 08:15 AM
becoming a successful trader depends upon upon the practice u do in demo using the technical and fundamental analysis. if u make profit consistently and cut losses in practice then u become successful trader.

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 09:51 AM
please also shear this template. you only use to show how to enter a trade and not shear any indicator or template. Please shear pairs also so it can be useful for others

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-30, 02:34 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

yar ap na boht ache or best information de ha apna newbie members ko ap ke strategy boht best ha wasa be newbie ko chayia ka wo simple trading karan or manual trading karna ro simple or best and sure perfect profit earned kar sakata hoo ap starting main simple trading karo or simple profit earned karo.

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 05:48 PM
hi
this strategy look very simple and easy to use and also looking profitable. this strategy is close to price action strategy with breakout .
breakout really work very well market have good volume not in side way markets.

budado
2012-05-01, 04:41 AM
Also you need to develop patience in here. Because this kind of opportunity does not come daily. Its only come once a week and even lower than that. But the good thing about this is that its stable and its going to give you good profit once you have a good entry point in this kind of trend. I'm happy to say that if you check the last three weeks of EUR/USD you can see three patterns of this already and even more. So in short in span of three weeks I just ride in six up and down trend. lols.

andhwrey
2012-05-06, 12:26 AM
Good informations,thats really improving my trading skill,and i wanted to use it in demo first,if i can adapted easily i will
use it and maybe can follow your track as success traders.
happy trading :) thanks for share

abdul hamid p
2012-05-25, 07:48 PM
which one of TF do you use for this strategy, and is this strategy available for any pair ? hope you answer my question because this is very intrested to me. thanks

md satu
2012-05-25, 10:20 PM
there is nothing macho or gusts about riding a loss..............just stupidity & cowardice.........it takes guts to accept your loss & wait for tomorrow to try again

waleedkhan
2012-05-26, 11:51 AM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

kafi achi stretegy hai...
agar hum is stretegy ko follow karain tu hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakta hain aur hum aik achi trading karah sakta hain is may...

fxlover
2012-05-26, 01:12 PM
your post is valuable for the user and thank for your post. it is very useful in h1 time frame. if we know about the support and resistance level then it will be easy to understand this method. but some time price will be pull back after breaking the resistance. on that situation trader fall in hesitation.

mamun559
2012-05-26, 01:20 PM
Thank you for share with us this post.

puri
2012-05-27, 05:11 PM
my friend thank you for your sharing and willing to give your update about some strategies and here i really interet with your opinion...
i just want to aks to you how to identify the market when the trend will continue the breakout and because i am often trapped with this condition until i have to accept floating minus too big before they touch my target and of course it makes me confuse and panic for a moment

Juleenayer
2012-05-28, 12:43 AM
Its a good idea that "simple trade means simple profit".
I really like it because I have not needed more money now. I learn forex first.

Maham Gill
2012-05-28, 03:53 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

yar ap na boht achi or best bat ke ha es laya to main trading karta hoon es laya to main trading ko boht he simple or best trading karta hoon agr ap be simple trading karta hoo to muja trading karna kafi acha or best lagta ha.

omer1
2012-06-09, 07:13 PM
seems to be a good strategy . i have not worked like it before but i think market should in same circumstances as shown in charts to work with it.

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 10:03 AM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

hmm thank you my dear app ne to kafi achi strategy ham se share ki ha mai to kafi khush houn es se or mugh ko na es main kafi faida ho sakta ha ager main es ko kafi care se use karoun main es ko demo par try kar k app ko result show karoun ga

hello927
2012-06-10, 11:16 AM
This is wonderful article showing examples of strategies in the shape of charts. It willl give benefit to lot of people by adopting these type of strategies. It is gopod one not only for beginners but also for those who have not tried yet.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 07:10 PM
i just want to aks to you how to identify the market when the trend will continue the breakout and because i am often trapped with this condition until i have to accept floating minus too big before they touch my target and of course it makes me confuse and panic for a moment

thank you for your post sir, I think your post is very useful for traders, especially for new traders who still lack experience in the forex business. Your experience really gave us an overview for the novice trader who still want to continue learning. thank you

naveen
2012-06-22, 08:42 PM
I like this way and I've tried it a few times. his weakness is if the price having sideway phase. then the position of the trap that you install will backfire to you because we open position in the opposite at the end of the trend.

mukta
2012-06-22, 10:11 PM
Forex market is 80% trending and 20% ranging.And trending market called breakout.Breakout is the basic things for forex.Sometime breakout are falls.If you caught or identify breakout point and trade the favor of breakout than you are gain your trade.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-23, 12:03 PM
it is a strong strategy however l will prefer to use candlesticks since they are more informative.l think we can make this strategy more powerful if we will add daily pivot point and also a moving average of 14 or lagurrefilter.it will clear the trend for us and give stronger signals.and l prefer SL as higher or low of the previous bar based on if l am selling or buying.over all good strategy.thnx

mmja2003
2012-06-23, 12:08 PM
I loved your explained strategy. I also sometimes do such type of trading. When I cannot understand the news effect on forex trading, I follow the strategy. But reading your explanation I become more clear and it will be very helpful for me to upgrade such strategy. I will follow the strategy perfectly while trading.

kalponick
2012-06-27, 11:48 PM
I also want to use breakout strategy.. but found out that it works best only when you use it with higher timeframes.. But I dont like long term trading.. Then one of my friend came with an idea about trendline breakout trading.. I am applying it right now and really watching the difference.. Now I am a fan of all breakout trading.. because it gave me sure profit all the time..

cfxsignals
2012-06-28, 03:04 PM
Hi, I just wonder how you tell the difference between the breakout pattern, and a bear or bull flag. It seems like a matter of probability. It also isn't the best trade to use in a consolidating market. If you added more knowledge to this thread that would be great.

ayusri
2012-06-28, 04:36 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

way of trading that I use now more fortunately and very easy to run it, just use a simple indictor, but very beneficial, but large profits, this is the way of trading that I use for this but its strength is in stoplos are always installed at any time, with no stpoplos trading will be difficult to do well because it found its own way then the result is also very good to apply to myself I believe one way of trading is best found by ourselves not by others especially with the purpose of sale.

yulianto470
2012-06-28, 05:55 PM
However………no doubt it is ( very ) easy to understand the basic meaning of the 2 sentences above ….

Any human being who can understand simple English…..they can comprehend the meaning with ease.

However…..when they actually look at any LIVE Forex Chart and try to ” Follow ” the meaning of the 2 sentences above…

There would be ” many confusing question marks ” in their mind always….
means that this strategy is almost the same as the pivot point O brow only to determine the lowest and the highest point
of this strategy is good but should also be developed using other strategies we'll be sure to analyze the forex

kalponick
2012-06-28, 11:57 PM
Breakout does not happen all the time.. But when it happened price will move really fast on that direction.. But longterm breakout are best to trade with.. You can also add some trend channel on your chart in medium time frames and if those line breaks then you will have pretty much movement on that time too..

kashifrehman
2012-06-29, 10:24 AM
This is a good way to trade but i believe if a trader choose to trade with this setup than he must have patiance on this setup he may get only one entring oppertunity in 24 hours that is a little one and he may mis that. In general this really test the patience of the trader. After long wait target is also not a big one that can make traders more annoyed.

obaid2012
2012-06-30, 02:23 PM
I've never tried this method. If this mechanism is a good market trends and large size. But what if the market is sideways? Until now, I still can not find a solution. Maybe you can help find a solution. Thank you..........

sgiant
2012-06-30, 10:26 PM
I've tried, this technique was not easy and requires more analysis. By using this technique, hoping there is a trend that occurred. If the sideways movement, this technique can not be used.

fxquest
2012-06-30, 11:15 PM
When a range is broken lot of traders enter new trades expecting a big move from there, and so prices usually move further before corrections, thus a break out usually help a lot in making faster profits.

taufiqbd
2012-07-02, 02:48 PM
I think your strategy is good but it is work perfectly only when market is more volatile. If the market less volatile then your stategy not work well. I do not use your strategy because own made strategy is the best strategy in forex trading.

kashifrehman
2012-07-04, 08:14 AM
I think your strategy is good but it is work perfectly only when market is more volatile. If the market less volatile then your stategy not work well. I do not use your strategy because own made strategy is the best strategy in forex trading.

I also have a similar view because in this strategy we have to act when a spike occure and if we can detect that spike earlier than we can make profit other wise remain fail in high volatlity market touch the same point many time that increase the chances to earn with this strategy but its not for usual trading mean this strategy is not for routine trading.

darksaimon
2012-07-04, 01:09 PM
I testament like to trade with this. But if you could elasticity us several author representative with chart then it would be rattling advantageous for me. Delight situation some more charts here. So that I can kind many profit with this strategy.

hendarto
2012-07-04, 06:44 PM
straetgy breakout is a pretty good strategy. if I see this strategy take advantage of the extreme price. so we can take advantage of price fluctuations. but it takes skill in reading the movement, as if either would result in substantial losses.

antosco
2012-07-05, 01:10 AM
Wonderful system you have here as for me, I always depend on pivot points for my tradings, I use the support 1, 2, 3 and the resistance 1,2 and 3 for placing of my stop loss and take profit level. This your strategy, what system does it work on?

zibon
2012-07-05, 01:37 AM
I like break out strategy. because i can catch up the market with this kind of system, In break out system I always use Stop Loss & take profit.

sad
2012-07-06, 03:08 PM
kafi achi stretegy hai...
agar hum is stretegy ko follow karain tu hum aik acha profit hasil karah sakta hain aur hum aik achi trading karah sakta hain is may...

aum
2012-07-09, 02:21 PM
it is a strong strategy however l will prefer to use candlesticks since they are more informative.l think we can make this strategy more powerful if we will add daily pivot point and also a moving average of 14 or lagurrefilter.it will clear the trend for us and give stronger signals.and l prefer SL as higher or low of the previous bar based on if l am selling or buying.over all good strategy.thnx

cozard007
2012-07-11, 01:52 AM
Talking about breakout strategy, it is nthe thing many traders all around the world depends on solely, but the fact still remains that the false break out could be so devastating.

lap
2012-07-12, 10:54 PM
When a range is broken lot of traders enter new trades expecting a big move from there, and so prices usually move further before corrections, thus a break out usually help a lot in making faster profits.

cozard007
2012-07-15, 05:42 PM
Well, this trading strategy post a nice trading techniques but you should be very careful as nothing is perfect in forex trading, the false breakout is still the main thing that fears me here.

deepak
2012-07-16, 11:05 PM

suresh
2012-07-21, 12:23 PM
thank you for your post sir, I think your post is very useful for traders, especially for new traders who still lack experience in the forex business. Your experience really gave us an overview for the novice trader who still want to continue learning

sairin
2012-07-22, 09:30 PM
For those who have the experience might be able to generate profit with this strategy for those who are beginners but I think it still can not understand how this strategy works, and I think it takes experience to understand the strategy correctly

nahial
2012-07-23, 01:00 AM
To profit in Forex sticking to a set of rules is not enough. Good money management is also needed. Knowledge of how much to trade per each open position and where and when to stop

gose
2012-07-23, 07:02 AM
breakout trading system is actually a very effective way to make a profit, but the problem is how can we determine the breakout point while thoroughly unpredictable price movements, so I anticipate to combine with the help of moving average

The Queen
2012-07-23, 09:09 AM
thats right, prior to trading with real account should use a demo account first. after knowing the real Forex market then it could proceed with using the real account. many strategies that can be used in the forex business, the use of each of these strategies in accordance with the character of each trader. there who prefer the intraday because it is relatively safer, but even dangerous many traders who love the scalping strategy. but with wise analysis of scalping in my opinion is a very good strategy to increase profits.

ahsankhan
2012-07-25, 09:58 PM
there is nothing macho or gusty about riding a loss just stupidity and cowardice it takes guts to accept your loss and wait for tomorrow to try again.......

kalponick
2012-08-01, 03:15 AM
Breakouts give the best profit in forex.. because if you detect any breakouts properly then you will sure make some heavy profits from your trading.. this is why I am learning all kind of breakouts trading.. like London Breakouts, Trendline breakouts, Moving average breakouts etc..

goldenmember
2012-08-01, 04:00 AM
This is a nice breakout strategy. I read somewhere that most breakouts fail though. How often are you getting these breakouts to work? I think that sometimes they tend to stop hunt you and take out your position. I would like to see how you trade in real life and not just examples of years ago.

muhammadatif
2012-08-05, 02:39 AM
I think simple trade, simple strategy and simple profit is better than completed analysis, trading strategy and profit because when you adopt completed trading style than you have a chance for big loss.

sammypt
2012-08-05, 05:17 AM
its looks nice , but i never tested a breakout system on 1h TF does work well ??
reggard
sammy

MarwanDalimunthe
2012-08-06, 10:06 PM
with great appreciation for this post, but I can not fully understand this post, please explain more about the intent of this post ..

Joseph Andrews
2012-08-12, 11:24 PM
I think we can place the order more upper position to get more profit. While we use sl, then we can take the upper positions. As much as possible. I'm telling this as there's the chances to hit the sl.

akshay1728
2012-08-14, 12:05 PM
yes its the most profitable system in the forex and also itrs simple to learn but some time there are false breakout and if we learn how to identify them then we will at the top of the forex

wending
2012-08-20, 01:08 PM
Thank you so much for sharing us this Forex Breakout Strategy here.I wish I can enjoy it so much when I trade with my account there.Now I just wonder is there some indicator for me to dowload with this strategy?How can I set up with your strategy there?Is there a template for me to use there?

fxmentorbd
2012-09-09, 09:09 PM
Its good see that breakout strategy. If I understand it very well, I think it will help me to make good profit from Forex and your presentation is good. Hope for the best and best of luck..

zahed11
2012-09-09, 11:50 PM
This is an amazing article graphs showing examples of the shape strategy. It's a lot of technique, give this kind of benefits willl. It is only for this, but one that is still trying to goPod

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-10, 01:07 AM
its look like an interesting strategy but I don't like the strategy that work on one pair but the depending on the barrish signal of the candlestick it's good point cause too many people just forget that they can make good profit just if they follow some strategy depend on candle sticks like this so thank u for sharing it with us

pintu01
2012-09-16, 11:50 AM
This thread is very much interesting I will like to trade with this. But if you could give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. The market does crazy things often, so dont get married to any one trade. Its just a trade. One good trade will not make you a trading success; rather its monthly and annual performance that defines a good trader..

asiexpert
2012-09-17, 05:20 PM
thanks a lot for sharing such a simple strategy to earn the profit in the forex trading. i want to use this strategy but i shall get more information about this strategy before applying.

JBP
2012-10-19, 11:28 AM
This strategy is very simple. This is in the area, such as price action since the bar so bearish as the main entrance. But I have not understood the function of the 150 EMA in this table. Is this a sign of an input or output? That means that we put our TP to EMA? and how is to stem the loss of this strategy?

darmaspirit
2012-10-19, 02:23 PM
yes i agree when a breakout occurs where the buyer and seller equally strong

and where the line of supply and demand that is formed will be broken then here we can to exploit the situation for entry positions

riky
2012-10-22, 01:44 PM
yes i agree when a breakout occurs where the buyer and seller equally strong

and where the line of supply and demand that is formed will be broken then here we can to exploit the situation for entry positions
with breakout trading the trader can do because it can analyze precisely because the position is easy to read so they can decide to buy or sell

abnoman
2012-10-28, 06:42 PM
Bro this is very interesting thing . than u very much for giving us this strategy with picture. and i hope that will help us more.

Thanks

sholeh0500
2012-10-28, 06:57 PM
I've not replied to any of your posts, but I feel I need to reply to this one, as some of your concepts may bring harm to readers. I suggest you have more discussions with your mentor in the area of technical analysis. Even with the benefit of hindsight, I find your explanation very hard to accept. I'm not trying to discredit your effort, but I want readers to have a clearer understanding of this topic, and start to reason in their minds why price moves the way it does.

Everything is about probability and possibility. I'll just write something very different from what you wrote, and challenge readers to look at the same picture from various perspectives.

When the first candle closes below the uptrend line, there is a possibility that the trend may be coming to an end. This whole sequence of events should not be 'breakout strategy' where we expect a trend to develop, but 'end of trend consolidation'. The end of a up trend may not lead to a down trend, it simply means end of trend. The 'series of bearish bars' is due to the failed retest of the High + previous break of up trendline + some profit taking exit level for those riding the up trend. We can draw a Fib projection/extension and lookout for a short entry (to play a range and not a down trend). Because I'm drawing on your picture, I can only estimate the Fib levels visually, those are the exit targets, with the better reward/risk at the support level. Aggressive traders can short at the Fib entry level, while conservative traders can wait for the candle to close below the uptrend line to open short. 'The big long price action... bearish outside bar', please, bar reversal or candle reversal patterns are only found at the extreme end of the swings. That bearish action is not selling momentum, the fact is, there are no buyers at that price because everybody wants to buy at a better price (Support).

cempetrader
2012-10-28, 07:14 PM
A breakout signal occurs when the price breaks a significant high and makes a new high. This is the definition. Another breakout occurs when the price is significantly lower resting and making a new low. Magic Breakout Forex Strategy is a simple system, It is easy to use, but gives impressive results in forex trading.

kammraz
2012-10-28, 07:58 PM

FOREX BREAKOUT STRATEGY

Forex Breakout Strategy

Ezekiel Chew

a good strategy although it does seem a bit too difficult for me plus i dont trade with usdchf. but i will try to test this with my demo account. it never hurt to learn new things everyday. hopefully i will learn lot other techniques as well. please share them if you do have any good one.

FREEDOM
2012-10-28, 10:32 PM
An earlier breakout signal is not always valid because it could be re-test the broken level or broken line. And at most time it could be a false breakout too. So, we need the confirmation at least one, two or three more candles to recognize the breakout.

egasubekti
2012-10-31, 08:50 AM
The 15 pip breakout scalping strategy demonstrated by experienced forex traders in EUR / USD 1 minute candlestick chart above. The 50 period moving average line exponential indicates that EUR / USD is in down trend. A trend line drawn where prices are rising and we waited until the closing prices break below the trend line. This is a sell signal and at the moment we are selling as in this example at 1.3155 and set our stop loss at 1.3160 which is 5 pips above the price we sold. This particular example will give 21 pips profit if the short position is liquidated at 1.3134 but as a profit target level is 15 pips scalper may be liquidated short position before it.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 09:17 AM
There is nothing macho or greedy tours loss, just stupidity and Cowardice. We must have the courage to accept your loss, and I hope that tomorrow again. Married to a bad attitude ruins of many traders. We forget, is the market's crazy things often so that I do not have to register to get married. It's just marketing. Not good at business success in business; Monthly and annual reports, rather than the performance of a good businessman.

mdjoy16
2012-11-02, 09:25 PM
good forum indian good like

don1
2012-11-03, 12:24 AM
yes dear i am agree with you because simple money with simple trade is very good and batter for us.if we do a long and big kind of trade then it will very risky and not good for us and we do not make money easily from it.

SeoHyun
2012-11-03, 02:29 AM
Breakout strategy is good strategy but this strategy works at major pairs in generally, and sometimes we feel doubt to determine is that breakout will be major or minor breakout, so I think we just have to learn this for knowledge but dont use this strategy as your main strategy :D

aisfx
2012-11-04, 06:04 AM
Breakout strategy is good strategy but this strategy works at major pairs in generally, and sometimes we feel doubt to determine is that breakout will be major or minor breakout, so I think we just have to learn this for knowledge but dont use this strategy as your main strategy :D

trading forex use Breakout strategy is good and profit strategy , see the strong trend and make carefull with our capital dont use over lot, dont forget to stop loss placement in your position,because stop loss placement is more important than entry strategies,to keep your capital safety

forexmaster
2012-11-08, 11:13 AM
मर्दाना या gutsy एक नुकसान की सवारी, सिर्फ मूर्खता और कायरता के बारे में कुछ भी नहीं है. यह हिम्मत लेता अपने नुकसान को स्वीकार करते हैं और प्रतीक्षा के लिए कल फिर से प्रयास करने के लिए. व्यापारियों के एक बुरी स्थिति खंडहर बहुत सारी करने के लिए शादी. याद करने की बात बाजार है पागल बातें अक्सर करता है तो किसी भी एक व्यापार के लिए नहीं शादी करने के लिए. यह सिर्फ एक व्यापार है. एक अच्छा व्यापार आप एक व्यापार की सफलता बनाने के लिए नहीं होगा, बल्कि यह मासिक और वार्षिक प्रदर्शन है कि एक अच्छा व्यापारी को परिभाषित करता है.

forexmaster
2012-11-15, 02:50 PM
मर्दाना एक नुकसान की सवारी, सिर्फ मूर्खता और कायरता के बारे में कुछ भी नहीं है या है. यह हिम्मत लेता अपने नुकसान को स्वीकार करते हैं और प्रतीक्षा के लिए कल फिर से प्रयास करने के लिए. व्यापारियों के एक बुरी स्थिति खंडहर बहुत सारी करने के लिए शादी. याद करने की बात बाजार है पागल बातें अक्सर करता है तो किसी भी एक व्यापार के लिए नहीं शादी करने के लिए. यह सिर्फ एक व्यापार है. एक अच्छा व्यापार आप एक व्यापार की सफलता बनाने के लिए नहीं होगा, बल्कि यह मासिक और वार्षिक प्रदर्शन है कि एक अच्छा व्यापारी को परिभाषित करता है.

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 03:52 PM
I had never reliable this group. This method is safe if the market is trending and important loudness. but what if the industry is sideways? until now I works can not reason a bleach. maybe you can improve maturate a solution. thank's

aliv
2012-12-10, 03:21 PM

kuddos.29
2012-12-10, 05:13 PM
Forex is a good job. This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy. Good luck.

hariz
2012-12-12, 03:08 PM
breakout system has high accuracy, however you have helping put a stop loss. failure is caused as a result of the trader will not limit the losses. if your stop loss will be the margin decision, i believe it could be a bad plan, you must attempt to take care of your account so you can survive

jawaid123
2012-12-12, 10:16 PM
we can practice this breakout strategy with a demo account so demo account sy achi tara wakif karaya jae
jab wo is sy pori tara work krna seek jar to wo real treading mein work karin phely wo slow slow inter ho
jab wo pori tara success ho jae to is mein bagair dar k work karain

otang
2012-12-14, 04:27 PM

if you look at the issue and discuss what you have to say about it prices usually move further before the correction so break out usually helps a lot in making faster gains before we entered the market we should analyze first find the best time to open order to avoid sideway

delowar
2013-01-11, 06:24 PM
Trend lines or channels around support - resisatyansera of the stop loss is hit for more than the amount of the loss.

Also stop in Los tredarara harahamesai are set to adopt new approaches.

bogelfx
2013-01-11, 06:32 PM
I do not understand this strategy, can you explain how the rules of this strategy, and what indicators can be used, as a beginner I do not understand with a profitable forex strategy

dimaz99
2013-01-11, 06:45 PM
This strategy is so touristed on the cyberspace, but the difficulty i human with it is with apllication, if exclusive you you can set up a interpret to xray it in a many serviceable style

otang
2013-01-12, 11:28 AM
I had never reliable this group. This method is safe if the market is trending and important loudness. but what if the industry is sideways? until now I works can not reason a bleach. maybe you can improve maturate a solution. thank's

I find the information you are saying about method is secure if the market trends and essential loudness but what if the industry is next? until now I work can not be the reason bleach paramount to becoming a trader we are obliged to keep the emotions or control it so that we can always trade in the act safely

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

I do not understand this strategy, can you explain how the rules of this strategy, and what indicators can be used, as a beginner I do not understand with a profitable forex strategy

I like your opinion but the trouble with that is my man with apllication if you can arrange your exclusive to interpret xray useful in many styles the most important thing we have to stay disciplined and spirit

otang
2013-01-13, 06:58 PM

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

breakout system has high accuracy, but you also have to put a stop loss. failure is caused because the trader does not limit the losses. if your stop loss is the margin call, I think it is a bad idea, you should try to maintain your account in order to survive

the right time to enter the market should implement or avoid while sideways price movements tend to be slow because it will affect the trading performance of our system should put a stop loss Failure because the merchant does not limit losses if your stop loss is a margin call examined more closely if it is true what you say

green1
2013-01-13, 07:12 PM
FX Trading Strategy This is a very common questions from most new traders as they are pretty confused about what strategy to trade with. If you ask me for the simple yet powerful strategy, I will suggest 2 strategies for you. 1- Forex Breakout Strategy If you have been reading

prityzinta
2013-01-14, 07:40 PM
Diese Zeichenfolge ist Verymuch Interesteing, ich will daran arbeiten. Geben Sie each ein paar Beispiel Cauld Diagramm ist sehr profitabel Aber. Yesterday fr mehr Karten. Wenn ich mehr Vorteile mit dieser strategy bekommen knnen.

princeua
2013-01-14, 07:42 PM
Thank you my dear friend on this strategy I, my dear friend I do not think there is in the Forex trading through no successful strategy 100% there are some failures in strategies .

sonali
2013-01-15, 04:38 PM
Currency dealing Trading Technique This is a very typical concerns from most new investors as they are fairly puzzled about what way to business with. If you ask me for the easy yet highly effective strategy.thanks and good luck

rokib
2013-01-16, 06:13 PM
I have no more idea about this topic but now i know something. It is good help for my trading carrier and i hope i can earn money from forex trading. Now i try to understand this trading system and try to try to understand this trading with demo account. If i can take more from demo account then it is easy for trading in forex live.

Madangopal
2013-01-16, 07:05 PM
As you show at your pictures, i think the risk is too big. Why, must place Stop Lost at that level? why does we place SL above the second bar (the yellow) before last bar (breaking bar)? i think it's more rationale for me to calculate Risk compared with Reward.

Ahmed Farag
2013-01-16, 11:43 PM
it is a good strategy to use this simple method to trade forex and to follow the price. yes we should trade what we see not what we think and that is one of the most strongest point that will let us improve our trading

Roddexx
2013-01-18, 06:04 PM
Nice share, it's nice if after we put the BUY and after a few minutes goes bullish breakout, wow, definitely will be able to profit a lot.
But it's an indicator of what used to read that breakout will occur or not?

mithunkhan
2013-01-18, 06:15 PM
This is the book that I love very much interesting this company. For if you have little chart, but it would be profitable for us. Here are a few published. This plan was good for me.

ashvi
2013-01-18, 09:03 PM
Trading the breakouts is the most profitable trading that can be done by a trader. By getting an early entry in the breakout one can ride very huge number of pips and have pips feast. But this is possible only by very good and expert trades, with correction for floating loss being added. But need to be careful of the fakeouts.

Chaudhry
2013-01-18, 09:12 PM
Bohat achi thread ap nay share ki hay hum say is say humay bohat achi strategy mili hay forex trading kay liye mein khud is pay amal kernay ki try kerou ga or mujay umeed hay mujay is say acha benefit ho ga thanks forex sharing this wonderful thread.

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-21, 11:05 AM

:respect::ok:

manikah
2013-01-21, 12:57 PM
This system is very risky if we could not identify right breakout.If we fall false breakout it may turn into big loss.In this case we need to use stop loss.First we need to try identify real breakout and then make entry.

umair222
2013-01-21, 01:26 PM
This line is verymuch interesteing I will like to business with this. But if you cauld provide us with some more example with graph then it would be very successful for me. Please publish some more maps here. So that I can create more benefit with this technique.

samsuddin.bepari
2013-01-26, 11:37 PM
This system is very risky if there is no good escape from identify. If we can we are on the wrong succeeded to escape a great loss. In this case, is what we must end. First of all, however, we has to be reviewed what is true escape, and then input.

fxjani
2013-01-26, 11:44 PM
Well you described well and as people said this is really simple way to get profit. Actually I wanted to ask one question that there is no any peak situation up/down, then what will we do? is it better to wait the market to move it's peak either down or up most? or what?

abdosoft
2013-01-27, 06:24 PM
It's really quite pointless posting something that shows what you want to write. Why don't you write something before you place the trade, and then we can all observe the next day's price action and learn from you? That will be much more helpful to readers and subscribers.

sehatx
2013-01-28, 06:49 PM
Trading the breakouts is the most profitable trading that can be done by a trader. By getting an early entry in the breakout one can ride very huge number of pips and have pips feast. But this is possible only by very good and expert trades, with correction for floating loss being added. But need to be careful of the fakeouts.

Perhaps we should also pay attention to other things, not just rely on this strategy this is good input,never tried it. But market conditions are not as expected. Then after a big move, there was also a big reversal

poly
2013-01-28, 09:30 PM
FX Trading Strategy This is a very common questions from most new traders as they are pretty confused about what strategy to trade with. If you ask me for the simple yet powerful strategy, I will suggest 2 strategies for you. 1- Forex Breakout Strategy If you have been reading ...

datorik
2013-02-28, 08:48 PM
This is a nice breakout strategy. I read somewhere that most breakouts fail though. How often are you getting these breakouts to work? I think that sometimes they tend to stop hunt you and take out your position. I would like to see how you trade in real life and not just examples of years ago.

Avenger
2013-03-01, 12:58 AM
Also you need to create tolerance in here. Because this type of chance does not come everyday. Its only come once per weeks time and even reduced than that. But one of the benefits about this is that its constant and its going to provide you excellent benefit once you have a excellent access way in this type of pattern. I'm satisfied to say that if you examine the last three several weeks of EUR/USD you can see three styles of this already and even more. So in brief in period of three several weeks I just drive in six up and down pattern. lols.

jatayufx
2013-03-01, 04:36 AM

breakout strategy need Experience and understanding of the risks in forex trading trading system and correct understanding of the capital markets, forex trading plan and analyze learning strategies based on analysis of the foundation and the movement and learn the risk

freepeng
2013-03-01, 07:37 PM
wah very good strategy, similar to the strategy I use, I always do the open position when the breakout was confirmed and well, and I had to prove this strategy is profitable, very good for beginners trying to find a strategy that has not been suitable for trading

fuzail
2013-03-01, 11:07 PM
Forex Breakout Strategy Simple Trade, Simple Profits,Nice topic choose.I agree this topic.Forex trading is sample.This trade no risk.Many people include in this trade cause it is simple trade and simple profits.

runu
2013-03-02, 10:24 AM
I had never proved this system. This method is fresh if the market is trending and humongous intensity. but what if the market is sideways? until now I soothe can not encounter a resolution. maybe you can helpfulness regain a solvent. convey's

ummey
2013-03-28, 09:09 AM
This thread is like this type of trading is interesting. But if you could chart for a few more things to give us the next thing for me is very informative. Here are a few more please post chart. So I can make more money as a strategy.

rehman1176
2013-03-28, 01:46 PM
bhai jan bht shukria ap ny bht affective stragety prce brake out stragety share ki hy hmart sath real main yay stragety ksi bhi trader ko help kr skti hy k us ki trade sucessfull ho

ahda
2013-03-30, 05:38 AM
Yes. i believe that break out trading is very profitable. many thread, many forum and many e-book already discuss this matter. And many trader already follow this technical. But, from these all discussion, we all still face a problem in using this technical, and it is how to identify a false break until we can avoid entering market when in a false break condition.

tereliyefx
2013-03-30, 10:16 AM
learn trading by studying the fundamental analysis of each country's economy according fundamental news is going to wear analysis trading system with discipline to study the fundamental trade in any trade situation consider market conditions.

winboy007
2013-03-30, 12:58 PM
I had never tried this system. This system is good if the market is trending and large volume. but what if the market is sideway? until now I still can not find a solution. maybe you can help find a solution. thank's thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

husnaindfx
2013-03-31, 01:01 AM
I loved your strategy i think breakout strategy will work in Forex trading it seems very much satisfying for me i test this strategy in demo account and i saw that most of the times this strategy worked it is a good job, i will try this strategy in my real Forex trading account in future.

Avenger
2013-04-01, 12:14 AM
seems to be a excellent technique . i have not proved helpful like it before but i think industry should in same conditions as proven in maps to perform with it.

waqas1
2013-04-05, 09:15 AM
kafi achi information share ki ha aur strategy batyei ha is ma to zayda risk be nahi ha ma is ko zaroor use karo gaya new mamber ka laye ja perfect stratgey ha

ashvi
2013-04-05, 02:02 PM
Its not that simple to spot out the breakout or the trend change and start trading. But if one can spot the trend change then they can ride very huge number of pips and gain more profits without much risk. This is like a big bonus for the traders.

atiqsb
2013-04-07, 09:32 PM
bohit acha guide kia app ne picture se really breakout bohit achi strategy hai profit kamany ke liye me hud es strategy ko estamaal karta hon trading me lakin stop loss bohit must hai breakout strategy me without stop loss huge loss ho sakta hai es strategy se.

baponmondol213
2013-04-07, 10:02 PM
Impart you my privy friend on this strategy I, my privy soul I do not consider there is in the Forex trading finished no made strategy 100% there are few failures in strategies .

ovijitmondol
2013-04-12, 03:02 PM
Impart you my love individual on this strategy I, my earnest someone I do not imagine there is in the Forex trading finished no eminent strategy 100% there are many failures in strategies .

nayeem01715
2013-04-12, 05:52 PM
I also want to employ breakout method.. yet discovered which it is ideally suited for just usually when you use that using larger time frames.. However I do not such as long lasting trading.. Then one associated with my mate sported an idea with regards to trend line breakout trading.. My business is applying it at this time and truly watching the big difference.. Today My business is the lover coming from all breakout trading.. since it presented me personally guaranteed profit continuously.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 08:16 PM
I had ne'er tried this technique. this technique is nice if the market is trending and enormous volume. however what if the market is sideways? up to now I still can't realize an answer. perhaps you'll facilitate realize an answer. thanks..............

bullish
2013-05-17, 08:27 PM
I loved your strategy i think breakout strategy will work in Forex trading it seems very much satisfying for me i test this strategy in demo account and i saw that most of the times this strategy worked it is a good job, i will try this strategy in my real Forex trading account in future.
To make profit from forex market you have to open orders in a good trend. Otherwise you will lost everytime. I also suggest you to use Stop Loss function to minimize your loss.

jama4206
2013-05-17, 09:51 PM
there are many method in the market to get profit from forecx trading but in my opinion manual trading is best to get profit because in this trading you can handle everything easily but auto trading is differ from it.

dareking
2013-05-18, 10:24 AM
bhai aapne jo strategy batayi hai, mere ko to kuch samjh mein hi nahi aya hai, ki ye strategy hai kya, aur kis tarah se iska use karna hai? bhai ismein to mere ko koi bhi breakout jaisi strategy nahi dikhai de rahi hai.:doubt:

lostrader
2013-05-18, 12:46 PM
I love this breakout forex strategy. And of this strategy I've been getting a lot of advantages. To be able to implement this strategy is we have to be patient to wait after we analyze the current price break, and I put a pending order on the circumstances.

ajk92
2013-05-18, 09:55 PM
I think breakout condition can be analyze for make reversal trading lot, if following the level of S/R it is reach max level I think we must analyze the reversal, maybe the reversal will start to move and we can make profit from that condition.

GHOURI
2013-05-19, 12:05 AM
thanks for this sharing ... but you did not mention the time line .. mean which time scale you are working in .....
2nd ... if some one buy already .... but market is more power full towards selling ... then what to do ..
thanks...
wish you best of your health .. i will be waiting you reply

fuadyp
2013-06-20, 10:09 AM
i too need make use of breakout strategy. however found out to the point it works best merely once you utilize it with higher timeframes. however i dont like long term trading. then one amongst my friend came with an plan about trendline breakout trading. i'm applying it immediately and very watching the distinction. now i'm a fan of all breakout trading. since it gave me positive profit on a regular basis.

kuku9088
2013-06-21, 04:29 PM
Simple trade and simple profit is the best strategy. I am using very simple way for trading in forex market. I always sell currencies and buy commodities. Second simply on high i always sell and on low i always buy.

KORSEL
2013-06-21, 04:56 PM
Simple trade and simple profit is the best strategy. I am using very simple way for trading in forex market. I always sell currencies and buy commodities. Second simply on high i always sell and on low i always buy.

If you could create your trade well on a good trade in this business by using a simple strategy in this trade so that way you will be better then this trade if it had trades with modest gains despite having low but I do not think so issues that are important for you to profit consistently

master12
2013-06-21, 04:59 PM
mujay samaj nahi ai ap na kis statage ki bat ki ha maray khayal sa ap ko apni trading statage khud banani hoti ha apnaya ccount ko aur apni equty ko dakhtay howay ta kay ap bahter tarikay say apnay account ko manage kar sakain aur bahter earning kar sakin aur apnay ap ko bahter grodh saya cha trade bana sakin

bcsf12a505
2013-06-21, 05:07 PM
we can make wonderfull profit with this breakout strategy.we can also the observe here that the lot of the peoples are making the good and the handsome transaction on the trading site and we can also able to make the lot of the money in the shape of the profit on the trading sites.

Discordance
2013-06-22, 02:50 AM
why you choose the usdchf pair i think eurusd and usdjpy is better than this pair the movement is more fast and the spread usually more tightesr than this pair so i think to trade in tihs pair is such a wodnering stuff

samiraddawa
2013-06-22, 04:27 AM
For me I loved your strategy i think breakout strategy will work in Forex trading it as a seems very much satisfying for me i test this strategy in a demo accounts and i saw that most of the times this strategy worked it is a great as a job, i will try this strategy in my real Forex trading account in futures !!

wabas
2013-06-22, 07:53 AM
ya ap ki strategy ko main na study kayea hain muje ap ki startegy bohat achi lagi hain main is startegy ko zaror use karo gaya muje ja kafi helpful startegy lagbrahi hain

thirupathi
2013-06-22, 01:10 PM
To you could give us some more with chart then it would be very profitable for me. To post some more charts here so that i can make more profit when this strategy so say it because with the image display chart we can practice this breakout strategy with a demo account so that we can see how well these strategies are used and we can adjust the way we understand the strategy to traders.

samiraddawa
2013-06-22, 06:56 PM
For me I had never tried this system. This system is good if the markets is the trending and a large volumes. but what if the market is sideway? until now I still can not find a solutions. maybe you can help find a solution. thank's thanks for the post take care and keep trading !!

sheeda
2013-06-22, 06:59 PM
bhai aap nay is chart ki madad sey newbies ko bohet acha guide kia breakout strategy kay about mujhe hud itna knowledge nahe tha is strategy kay mulataq. great post he. ma same strategy ko demo account par chalu krr kay dekhho ga or umeed he acha result mile ga.

smslic
2013-06-22, 07:08 PM
Very informative Forex breakout Strategy called " Simple Trade, Simple Profits. " i have known about it, I shall try this in my trading when it is possible for me, Now I do practice on demo account and next month I shall trade in real account.

dmoudanwa
2013-06-22, 07:18 PM
For me I loved your strategy i think breakout strategy will work in Forex trading it so as seems very much satisfying for me i test this strategy in the demo account and i saw that most of the times this strategy worked it is a good job, i will try this strategy in my real Forex trading account in futures !!

dafaxadpoma
2013-06-22, 07:55 PM
The talking about the breakout strategy, it is nthe thing as many of the traders all around the world depends on the solely, but the fact still remains that the false break out could be so devastating !!!

thirupathi
2013-06-22, 08:12 PM
To conditions are not as expected after a big move there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it with result in losses. to we should also pay attention to other to not just relay on this strategy is good result we can provide this breakout strategy with a demo account so that we can see how these strategies are used and we can to use.

hgytfr
2013-06-23, 12:33 AM
This thread is a very great importance that I able to deal with it will be better. But if America could offer some more example with the chart, so it would be very profitable for me. Please post here some other charts. So will build more profit with this strategy.

aliv
2013-06-23, 05:06 PM
To conditions are not as expected after a big move there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it with result in losses. to we should also pay attention to other to not just relay on this strategy is good result we can provide this breakout strategy with a demo account so that we can see how these strategies are used and we can to use.
speckle course if the big movement will result in a strong reversal anyway, it depends on the strength of the trend. even frequent price does not move until the candle reversal changed the next day and the direction of the breakout occurred the previous day movement

rtfdegv
2013-06-23, 06:12 PM
I had never tried to use this product. This product is good, when the market trends and a considerable amount. Although now saying the industry is sideways? So far, I can still not get the solution. You can help bring a solution. Thanks.

dakowalda
2013-06-23, 06:20 PM
For me I had never reliables in this group. This method is safe if the market is trending and important loudness. but what if the industry is sideways? until now I works can not reasons a bleached. maybe you can improve maturate a solutions !!

dakwoal852
2013-06-23, 07:00 PM
Certainly that Breakouts give the best profit in forex.. because if you detect any breakouts properly then you will sure makes some heavy profits from yours as a trading.. this is why I am learning all the kind of breakouts trading.. like London Breakouts, Trendline breakouts, Moving average breakouts etc really !!

loulou852
2013-06-23, 07:11 PM
For me I had never reliable this groups. This methodes is too safety if the market is trending and important as a loudness. but what if the industry is sideways? until now I works can not reason a bleach. maybe you can improve maturate a solutions !!

elite
2013-06-23, 07:32 PM
well i am trying to see the effect of this in my demo to see how good and mature it would look like to combine it in my trade. it is necessary for me to how it works in demo before i can hope of using in real trade.

thirupathi
2013-06-23, 09:07 PM
The close like the price action because only make bearish bar as main entry. But i still did understand about the funciton the ema in that chart. If is the sign for entry or exit point. To mean we must adjust our tp with ema and how about stoploss in that getting married to a bade positon ruins lots of traders. The thig to remember is the market.

webside
2013-06-23, 09:19 PM
Yes it is don't be too mush smart that is unnecessary you should be as simple as possible over smart could harm your profit a lot so in this point in view "Forex Breakout Strategy Simple Trade Simple Profits" this is completely true.

uyhgtfrd
2013-06-23, 10:24 PM
Such a place is usually very interesting, I'm sure will love it, to deal with this. But you can give us all, in the case of information, so it could be really useful for me. Do not forget to publish the following additional diagrams. In order to ensure that they can help to make a much bigger profit using this technique.

Bouchrika Maher
2013-06-23, 10:35 PM
Hi Freind,
Think you very much for this clear and simple straetegy really you give me very good strategy to win think you other time

dareking
2013-06-24, 06:59 PM
bhai aapne achchi strategy to di hai, uske liye thanks, but strategy kya hai, kaise use karna hai, ye meri samjh mein bilkul bhi nahi aa rahi hai, aapko thoda is strategy ko achche tarah se explain karna chahiye.

imam2383
2013-06-24, 07:01 PM
A simple & easy.....strategy. I never tried it. But market conditions are not as expected. Then after a big move, there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it will result in losses. Perhaps we should also pay attention to other things, not just rely on this strategy. but this is nice input.

moynasawada
2013-06-24, 07:17 PM
I find that This is an amazing article graphs showing examples of the shaped as a strategy. It's a lot of techniques, gives this kind of the benefits willl. It is only for this, but one that is still trying to goPod really !!

sunila
2013-06-25, 07:31 AM
forex mai koi ayse strategy nahe hai jou k ap ko kam na dain har strategy kam daiti hai magar wo hamehsa kam dain yai nahe kah sakty hain kio k kafi trader aysay hain jou just indicaotrs par depend karty hain the us ki waja sai wo kabhea loss lai jaty hain mere kahayl sai is k sath ap ko news ko bhea watch karna chayay then ap is mai acaha earn kar sakty hain....

muna1982
2013-06-25, 10:49 AM
if one can understand the break out of the market price then it is must a very good trading method. here we can predict the level of the price move to the next level very certainly and can take our trading parameter like that. if it can break one support or resistance level then it must reach to next level or it may break the next level to so this is like a sure rule. i used this method in my trading.

erta1653
2013-06-25, 10:12 PM
Ne'er tried this method. This method is a sweet, if the market trends and the vastness. But what if the market is sideways? Answers, cannot but still. You may be able to perform more easily of the answer. Thanks

jerroudiyoussef
2013-06-26, 03:22 AM
hello dear the market conditions are not as expected. Then after a big move, there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it will result in losses. Perhaps we should also pay attention to other things, not just rely on this strategy. but this is good input.

Apsora
2013-06-26, 02:14 PM
This special Twine is a very significant business with excitement, I prefer this. But if you can use a lot more illustration of data later it becomes really profitable for me. You want to publish a lot more after chart. To make sure that I will help with extra revenue with this strategy.

harami
2013-06-27, 05:18 PM
In this sense, carefully spinning this type of trade and what can be fun. When you give a little more if people, but after this I think will be very useful. This article contains some of the more graphic. To use this type of strategy, or you can generate more revenue.

latifaarch
2013-07-01, 12:06 AM
hayyy ... This thread is verymuch interesteing I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me.
Please post some more charts here. So that I can make more profit with this strategy. ... tnaks .. :)

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

haii ... There is nothing macho or gutsy about riding a loss, just stupidity and cowardice. It takes guts to accept your loss and wait for tomorrow to try again. Getting married to a bad position ruins lots of traders. The thing to remember is the market does crazy things often, so dont get married to any one trade. Its just a trade. One good trade will not make you a trading success; rather its monthly and annual performance that defines a good trader. ... good luck :)

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-02, 11:18 PM
yes this is very much simple way for a trader i must know that because this is a basic things that when forex market is downward and a trader must open a sell order and otherwise open a buy order.when market is very low then open a buy order and other time trader should open a buy order.this is a very much simple but profitable.

Discordance
2013-07-03, 02:13 AM
yes this is very much simple way for a trader i must know that because this is a basic things that when forex market is downward and a trader must open a sell order and otherwise open a buy order.when market is very low then open a buy order and other time trader should open a buy order.this is a very much simple but profitable.
it is just like you trade with news release you can make pending order sell stops or buy stops before news release and using ea trailing stops to prevent from floating profit to minus in quick time

tala
2013-07-03, 02:27 AM
Carefully thread can be very useful, and I like this business. People are getting more and more cases in which the use of the graph, but then can be very valuable to me personally. Don't forget to write more letters here too. I can make more profit with this technique.

rtijel
2013-07-12, 09:47 PM
Now a days Forex is most popular online business and earning for new generation. I think This system is good if the market is trending and large volume. but what if the market is sideways? until now I still can not find a solution.

fulltry
2013-07-12, 10:03 PM
yes ap ko jab forex trading k business may work karna ho to ap forex trading may simple say is ko indicator par ceheck kar lay or is k bad is ko signa may check kar lay to ap forex trading may trade enter kar day to ap profit ho sakta hy

naim10
2013-07-12, 10:05 PM
Thank you my dear friend in this strategy, dear, I think no change in the business without an effective strategy 100% there are some flaws in the strategies.

hosnim
2013-07-12, 10:10 PM
Thanks for sharing this strategy.this is true many traders are using the break out strategy when the candle is closing under or up the traling line to open their buy or sell position.i think that it is a good strategy and thanks for sharing it

neuntri
2013-07-13, 10:53 AM
Forex is most popular online business and earning source for new generation. I think This system is good if the market is trending and large volume. but what if the market is sideways? until now I still can not find a solution.

teeilys
2013-07-13, 11:57 AM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think This is a very common questions from most new traders as they are pretty confused about what strategy to trade with. If you ask me for the simple yet powerful strategy.

icgr
2013-07-13, 12:37 PM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think This is a very typical concerns from most new investors as they are fairly puzzled about what way to business with. If you ask me for the easy yet highly effective strategy.

dareking
2013-07-13, 04:32 PM
breakout strategy profitable strategy hoti hai, lekin asaan nahi hoti hai, breakout ke liye hum kafi tarah ke tools aur indicators ka use kar sakte hai, lekin trend line support aur resistance hi sabse best mana jata hai.

fxearner
2013-07-13, 06:57 PM
breakout strategy profitable strategy hoti hai, lekin asaan nahi hoti hai, breakout ke liye hum kafi tarah ke tools aur indicators ka use kar sakte hai, lekin trend line support aur resistance hi sabse best mana jata hai.

hanji bhai breakout strategy kaafi acchi strategy hai lekin hum esko asaan nahi le sakte hai,hum esme aur bhi indicators add kar sakte hai jisse hum false breakout se bach sakte hai aur trend line aur support aur resistance ye tou bahut hei badiya hai forex mein,hume ye concept tou apni har ek strategy mein lekar chalna hoga..

setiawanedi
2013-07-13, 07:47 PM
whether the strategy that you provided is correct I can really can make a profit. and how to learn it so I can get profits like you mean above techniques. on the face of it the way you will succeed but if the other way also will work as well.

pc1
2013-07-13, 09:06 PM
FX Trading Strategy This is a very common questions from most new traders as they are pretty confused about what strategy to trade with. If you ask me for the simple yet powerful strategy, I will suggest 2 strategies for you. 1- Forex Breakout Strategy If you have been reading
Hello Every Body.

sehatx
2013-07-13, 11:14 PM
whether the strategy that you provided is correct I can really can make a profit. and how to learn it so I can get profits like you mean above techniques. on the face of it the way you will succeed but if the other way also will work as well.

method is safe if the market is trending and important loudness but what if the industry is sideways and so prices usually move further corrections before this a break out usually help a lot in making profits faster.

dufu
2013-07-14, 01:10 AM
The best way to make sure that you have understood well the art of tradeing is whenyou have a simply made strategy that is the best and the only way that that you can understand

themasters
2013-07-14, 02:05 AM
the breakout strategy is really very nice strategy and can help you a lot in your career in order to be a good trader

sunila
2013-07-14, 10:20 AM
yai strategy kafi achea hoti hai magar koi bhea indicaotr ya strategy ho ap ko us mai hard work kafi karna hoti hai is mai tools ap ko add karny hoty hain ap ko cahay k is mai achea sai study karay then he is strategy k sath kam kary ...

knuckle
2013-07-14, 01:59 PM
Forex breakout strategy as will be run if there is a large movement at the time that was going on, but if the state of the market is sideways, it looks like it would be hard to implement this strategy, except when coupled with the strategy of a pending order buy stop and sell stop, this strategy may will run on the market is sideways, where the laying of the pending order is placed above and below the range of highs and the lowest price at the time of going sideways.

Aayat
2013-07-14, 03:42 PM
This thread is very much interesting, you'll want to do business with it. But if you're a North American nation could some another example with a chart, so it would be very good for me. Please post here some other charts. Okay, it creates more profit with this strategy.

Aarshi
2013-07-14, 05:24 PM
Simple technique. My husband and I definitely tried to do with this. However, the conditions in the marketplace is not surprising. And then, after the big container, was a big change. It is normal not to see it, if this can lead to failure. Most likely our nation in addition, please be aware of other items not only make use of this strategy.

haythamali33
2013-07-14, 07:33 PM
well I don't think that I'm really get the meaning of this breakout, as I know most of this strategies will depends on an indicator or a special pattern to enter when it breaks, but I can't get it at this strategy.

daawado
2013-07-14, 08:51 PM
The FX Trading Strategy This is a very common questions from most new traders as they are pretty confused about what the strategy to traded with. If you asked me for the simple yet as a powerful strategy, I will suggest 2 strategies for you. 1- Forex Breakout Strategy If you have been reading really !!

jeetnrimi
2013-07-14, 10:02 PM
Bhai, is indicator ko dekh kar to nahi lagta hai ki us currency pair me koi break out hua hai, breakout chart me bahut clear aane wala indicator hota hai, jab wo daily pivot level ko cross karta hai to use hum break out samjhte hai magar aapke indicator me to to pivot dikhayi nahi deta.

tariq
2013-07-20, 02:03 PM
g hn forex ak buhat hi simple business ha jis ma hum kum waqt ma buhat sara profit gain kr k pasa kma kty hn yh mry liay acha trading job ha ma is ko pasand krta hn

razia86
2013-07-20, 02:12 PM
i think this thread is verymuch interesteing i will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me and this really simple strategy...

onduet
2013-07-20, 02:16 PM
For our new generation Forex is the best type of online business that i ever seen in my life. I think its a simple strategy. I never tried it. But market conditions are not as expected. Then after a big move, there was also a big reversal. Do not watch this if it will result in losses. I think so..

SunnyGB
2013-07-20, 03:07 PM

Agreed. its very much interesting site.

dufu
2013-07-20, 03:46 PM
Whenyou talking of have a breakout there are one or two things that comes into mind and that interms of having the best in trends and after you see the curve and it does not go back there are one thing that you have to know the trend it will go up

fxabdulrehman
2013-07-20, 06:53 PM
GBPUSD has finally breakout from the coiling insider bar. Next week I am looking to see these pair grinding higher https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946295_608104742562812_1306833133_n.jpg

wajoe
2013-07-20, 07:07 PM
Trading forex is not hard at all, what you have to do is to have a trading plan which is realistic and achievable at the same time, take small profit and run with it, it will turn into more even without you realizing it.

Nirjhora
2013-07-21, 08:01 AM
I have never experienced with this product. This system will be beneficial when the market trends and also huge size. But imagine that the market will be a crossroads? But until now, I can't find an alternative. Maybe you can find an alternative.

mitras
2013-07-21, 11:57 PM
This is wonderful article showing examples of strategies in the shape of charts. It willl give benefit to lot of people by adopting these type of strategies. It is gopod one not only for beginners but also for those who have not tried yet.

preetsharma
2013-07-22, 01:47 AM
I have never experienced with this product. This system will be beneficial when the market trends and also huge size. But imagine that the market will be a crossroads? But until now, I can't find an alternative. Maybe you can find an alternative.

it is beneficial for those traders who can easily use it in their trade and can earn good profit easily but firstly we must practice it a lot in demo account to learn it properly

nogen01
2013-07-22, 08:53 AM
Write down the link on a piece of paper then manually type it into a fresh browser and it will show up.apparently 741.com
won't alow in to click outside link on some of their pages. let me know if this work for you.

AKHTARCH
2013-07-29, 09:59 PM
it is the good strategy , known as the forex breakout strategy , if the trader invests in the forex market by the aim taking in the mind that he m us gain some bonus then this can be very helpful for the trader to take interest in the following strategy , it can be very helpful for the beginners .

mesh123
2013-07-30, 05:57 PM
g hn ma is bat ko true smjti hn jb hum trade ma easy or simple way adopt krty hn to hmainis trh is ki output bi simple milti ha na kh buhat hi complicated ma is tareky ko pasand krta hn

md helal
2013-08-25, 12:41 PM
Interesting very much with this topic and I would like to trade. But you give us some more could the chart, for example, it will be very profitable for me. Here are some more charts Publish. I can make a profit with this strategy.

ppinocchio987
2013-08-27, 12:40 PM
When i testament want to buy and sell using this. Yet when you might elasticity people numerous article author rep using graph and or chart then it would be rattling beneficial personally. Delight circumstances more chart the following. Making sure that I can sort several profit using this strategy.

ranasing
2013-08-27, 12:48 PM
This topic had this trade interesteing. But give us a little more in the next example, you charts very informative cauld well. Here are a few information please post chart. You can earn a lot more money as a strategy.

ali00
2013-09-08, 04:37 PM
I also think carefully thread can be very useful and I like this business.I think people are getting more and more cases in which the use of the graph but then can be very valuable to me personally.Don't forget to more and more letters here too.I can make more and more profit with this technique.

anushka
2013-09-10, 01:38 PM
Accurate that which you state this, simply because using the picture show graph, we are able to exercise this particular large technique having a demonstration accounts to ensure that we are able to observe how nicely these types of methods are utilized as well as we are able to change the way in which all of us realize the actual technique.

somakon
2013-09-13, 04:25 PM
yes dear i am agree with you because simple money with simple trade is very good and batter for us.if we do a long and big kind of trade then it will very risky and not good for us and we do not make money easily from it.

ashwini
2013-09-19, 10:50 AM
its my one of the favourite system to trade forex. and its very useful. and very accurate. i use on my trading system. specially, when you see the trend, or wait for the break out. that time just see the higher time frame , for trend. and wait for the same breakout on lower time frame just enter . and dont given your take profit. use the trailing stop. you will be make more than 100pips in one trade . and you get monthly two to three chance like this.

Yassine Kbichi
2013-09-19, 09:34 PM
thie is another one Strategy
I hope youve learnt how i would have entered on the above situation (forex breakout strategy) and how you can add this method to your future trading methods. ;)

salmaq
2013-09-20, 04:10 PM
I'd never tried using this system. This product is beneficial if the industry is trending and also huge volume. nevertheless let's say industry is sideways. as yet We however are not able to get a alternative. you may can help get a alternative.

zhimi88
2013-09-20, 06:34 PM
its a nice strategy, but how accurate are these techniques? if i see from the pictures that you share, the risk is not worth the reward obtained. obtained more risks than benefits

krahat
2013-10-29, 12:50 PM
We can get the taking as a earning as a good amount from the market and this is just like as a very good method of get the taking as a complete trading success and earning as a big amounts,..

a_for_apple
2013-10-29, 04:10 PM
one of the breakout strategy is a powerful and simple strategy
we just need the patience to wait for the level of support or resistent penetrated by the price, then the entry in the direction of the price movement,
but I think if you do this strategy, the risk that we may receive will be very large, for me personally, I prefer to wait for prices to return to a level that was breached, because it makes us more low risk entry

chanabian47
2013-10-29, 10:58 PM
My dear friend main nay app ke strategy read ke hay or mujhay yeh achi lagi hay lakin dear app ko pata hay kay koi bhee cheez jaab taak test nah ki jay us ka ruselt nahi milta hay assy hi app ke yeh strategy jaab taak use nah kee jay iss kay baray main kuch bhee khana qabal az waqat hay main iss ko demo per try karoon ga .

cimlak
2013-11-20, 03:11 PM

ajman
2013-11-20, 03:14 PM
this series of price action bearish bars represent the selling momentum in the market and the selling is gaining momentum in the market and the selling is gaining momentum with the increasing number of bearish bars therefore we will be watching the chart for a chance,

a_for_apple
2013-11-20, 09:59 PM
very true, I think this strategy is a strategy that is very simple but powerful. we can use a limit order to get the best price when we are trading. we can put a limit order in an area that already break by price. This makes us mendapakan smaller risk than we immediately open a position when price break

sagar100
2013-11-27, 11:44 AM

Endeye
2013-11-27, 03:16 PM
i prefer using pending order in breakout moment, with pending order can safe our account if we have wrong predictions. but your strategy is good for trade in breakout moment, so thanks for your share.

cisco_fx17
2013-12-03, 12:30 PM
we must determine the support and resistant .. so i use candelstick easier to determine support and resistance chart .. if using it will be hard, we have to consider the price of the open and closed, so if the price touches the support or resistance then we could do order ,,, better use of the pivot point so that it easier to read the market.

t100
2013-12-04, 07:12 PM
I will like to trade with this. But if you cauld give us some more example with chart then it would be very profitable for me. Please post some more charts here just stupidity and cowardice. It takes guts to accept your loss and wait for tomorrow to try again. Getting married to a bad position ruins lots of traders That is close like the price action because only make bearish bar as main entry. But i still didn't understand about

shafin.fx
2013-12-05, 03:02 PM
Breakout strategy is the most profitable strategy in forex market. If any one learn this strategy well then he can make money from this strategy. H1 and H4 breakout works fine.I always find for breakout in the market. Thanks.

davy2
2013-12-20, 08:26 PM
The best way that you can do you trading that you wanted should always in such that you have the best of the best trading in the mind that is when you trading you have to make sure that you have made the trading as understandble as you can

alhasan
2014-01-25, 06:18 PM
You cauld to allow people to take more pictures, as well as valuable information for me is fantastic. Many of you at the table. Of course I have a lot more use of this particular technology.

mod_guendeng_tai
2014-02-19, 08:18 AM
Really believe in my trading strategy because i have gathered many materials and information before i execute a trade instead of so in future i will also trust in my strategy so once clear reduce your time and then make a profit on regular basis then You'll find these three "G's" being lived out in every aspect of a successful person's life The Three G's are quite simply the most powerful steps to creating happiness fulfillment and lasting success in your life it is the most powerf

nggapleki
2014-02-21, 09:55 AM
Or i think it is better to create your own strategy by conbining many indicators or some indicators like ith it but sometimes you must get loss so 100% is impossible as well the most important and crucial thing that always matter is your experience then If we start with small lot size then we end with sure profit with risks all strategy which shrared is have they own weakness namely the trader that makes a strategy good or bad

fxghost
2014-02-21, 12:49 PM
bhaiya ji apne screen shot par jo explain kiya hain wo support aur resistance ki trade hain jo kafi simple aur easy bhi hain lekin breakout har ek sahi ho aisa jaruri nahi hota hain kafi baar breakout hokar market reversal bhi chale jata hain

fxearner
2014-02-22, 07:25 PM
bhaiya ji apne screen shot par jo explain kiya hain wo support aur resistance ki trade hain jo kafi simple aur easy bhi hain lekin breakout har ek sahi ho aisa jaruri nahi hota hain kafi baar breakout hokar market reversal bhi chale jata hain

hanji bhai kaafi baar aisa dekhne ko milta hai ki breakout ke baad bhi market reversal mein chali jaati hai,market mein kya hone wala hai aisa kisi ko nahi pata hota esliye ess business mein sab kuch soch samajhkar he trader ko apne aap kaam karna hoga....

orarsbd
2014-02-22, 09:19 PM
A simple strategy. I never approved it. But bazaar altitude are not as expected. Then afterwards a big move, there was additionally a big reversal. Do not watch this if it will aftereffect in losses. Perhaps we should additionally pay absorption to added things, not aloof await on this strategy. but this is acceptable input..

gad.even
2014-02-22, 09:40 PM
This specific thread is very much interesting I'll want to industry with this. Although in case you could offer all of us extra illustration with data subsequently it would be quite rewarding personally. You need to article extra maps in this article. Making sure that I am able to produce more profit with this approach.

Ali Raza
2014-02-22, 11:05 PM
Ji app ny sahee kaha simple trade ki jaye orr simple hi profit earn kea jaye agar app ic mein jitni zeyad trading mein galti kro gy forex trading utna hi loss deta jeye ga ic leye simple way sy trading krty howay simple profit earn krty jao orr apni earning increase krty jao zeyada mushkil tarkeey sy trading krna loss deta hy.

Sinshy
2014-02-24, 02:34 PM
Thank you seem strategy is really beautiful and seem a great benefit to many members, but there is some negatives here, but do not have to mention them and thank you again

fxghost
2014-02-24, 05:14 PM
hanji bhai kaafi baar aisa dekhne ko milta hai ki breakout ke baad bhi market reversal mein chali jaati hai,market mein kya hone wala hai aisa kisi ko nahi pata hota esliye ess business mein sab kuch soch samajhkar he trader ko apne aap kaam karna hoga....

breakout strategy mein kafi risk to hota hain lekin kafi jayda profitable bhi yehi mana jata hain main to bolta hu breakout strategy ke sath humko indicators ki bhi madad leni chahiye isse sure ho sakte hain order ke liye

sunila
2014-02-24, 09:48 PM
breakout strategy kafi hoti hai jis ko follow kar k hum market mai kuch pips gain kar sakty hain magar yai bhi zruri nahe hai k always yaha par aysa ho trend change bhi ho jata hai...