PDA

View Full Version : Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

Pages : [1] 2 3

asiaforexmentor
2012-02-22, 08:48 AM
Price Action Forex – Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

http://www.asiaforexmentor.com/webpages/priceactioneurgbp.gif

There are many answers to why PRICE ACTION is king in forex trading.
And why price action in fact is the easiest to trade with in forex trading.
Let me give you an easy explanation with the chart above.
In the pair above: Eur Gbp
It shows the pair in an uptrend.
And if we look into the pair, we can easily spot 5 price action entries for us to ride the trend and to profit on.

Price action (blue box no. 1)
It is a pin bar as well as an bullish outside bar (in combination with the bar on the left hand side)
It is a good indicator for us to take it long with a buy order.
Price action (blue box no. 2)
It is another pin bar for us to enter a buy order had we missed the first pin bar.
This is also a confirmation pin bar to tell us that the trend is indeed going up.
So off it went…
Price action (blue box no. 3)
It forms a bullish outside bar. Look at the long green bullish bar wrapping the previous smaller bar.
Another good price action bar to tell us to take it long.
And so it went further…
Price action (blue box no. 4)
Price move sideways and to form another bullish outside bar.
This bullish outside bar indicates that price is possibly going to breakup from it’s sideways trend.
And so it did.
Price action (blue box no. 5)
Price went sideways again to form another price action pin bar.
Another indicator to state that it is going to breakup from it’s sideways trend to move further up.

So you see, in just a pair. We can spot so many price action bars for us to take an entry long.
The trick towards trading price action is simple.
We usually take price action bars that is together with the trend.
So in this scenario, the pair is in an uptrend.
Therefore we only take price action bars that is going up.
If you look into the chart, you will see price action bars that points down.
Those are reversal bars. And we usually skip them. (unless you have enough experience, stay away from reversal price action bars)
And you will be glad you stayed away from them as you see, most of the reversal bars did not work out.

So you see, forex trading is not difficult with price action.
The power of price action, in combination with a proper forex trading system, trading psychology & money management = Consistent Profits
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor (http://www.asiaforexmentor.com)

m3x_19
2012-02-23, 08:32 PM
Yes, i believe we can make a good profit with just using price action only, even without any indicators. I have some friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade, they say indicators all are sucks. And they tend to become fanatic with price action.

Mark
2012-03-13, 02:26 PM
Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it risky? I waited for further explanation. Thanks.

xiaotanghao
2012-03-13, 06:46 PM
Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it risky? I waited for further explanation. Thanks.

Yeah,I think I have the same feeling with you there.It is the first time that I have learned the price action here.But I just wonder how will price action help us to analysis the forex trend so easily.

Mark
2012-03-14, 04:02 PM
Yeah,I think I have the same feeling with you there.It is the first time that I have learned the price action here.But I just wonder how will price action help us to analysis the forex trend so easily.

The example given by the TS is a condition that has past. Making it very easy to make a statement about how easy to determine the trend. I'm still waiting for input from the TS, for the present condition, is it still appropriate?

tomiko
2012-04-29, 02:41 PM
actually i'm on my research of an indicator. but many times i found that price action is simple, yet powerful. i'm interested with price action, but i think price action trader should spend more time to monitor the chart. what's your opinion? can i still use price action method, even i'm a swing trader?

elektra
2012-04-29, 02:44 PM
Most new FOREX traders don’t take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals).

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-29, 02:47 PM

And if we look into the pair, we can easily spot 5 price action entries for us to ride the trend and to profit on.

It is a pin bar as well as an bullish outside bar (in combination with the bar on the left hand side)
It is another pin bar for us to enter a buy order had we missed the first pin bar.
This is also a confirmation pin bar to tell us that the trend is indeed going up.
So off it went…
It forms a bullish outside bar. Look at the long green bullish bar wrapping the previous smaller bar.
And so it went further…
This bullish outside bar indicates that price is possibly going to breakup from it’s sideways trend.
And so it did.
Another indicator to state that it is going to breakup from it’s sideways trend to move further up.

So you see, in just a pair. We can spot so many price action bars for us to take an entry long.
Those are reversal bars. And we usually skip them. (unless you have enough experience, stay away from reversal price action bars)
And you will be glad you stayed away from them as you see, most of the reversal bars did not work out.

The power of price action, in combination with a proper forex trading system, trading psychology & money management = Consistent Profits
Ezekiel Chew

very good posting ap na to mara jasa newbie ko boht achi information de ha ka kasa indicator main price moved karti ha or kasa up ,down hoti ha es laya main to ap ko yahi khaon ga ka agr ap na achi or best trading karani ha ap es indicator ko used karna or es indicator ko sekkna es k bad ap acha profit gain kar satak hoo.

elektra
2012-04-30, 07:40 AM
I think the most important thing for us to avoid losing in forex trading is neglecting our emotions and using stop lose is a must , or we'll see margin call several times

kapil_chemical_07
2012-04-30, 09:35 AM
It is a good system. Indicators don't work in many cases. Because, indicators are able to analysis the data. They can not, read the news of forex market or stock exchange news.So, they can not take decision all time.It is a good post.I enjoyed it.

100c°
2012-04-30, 09:46 AM
every strategy work on only fundamental news, if no news then it will move in choppy prices. So analysis the right trend with the help of fundamental news then you can earn good profit with any strategy.

kashifrehman
2012-06-15, 03:46 PM
The biggest reason that i now i with price action we get many signals in a single session that make our entry point more easy and we can pick any to jump in and and same for exit. Trader who trade with price action they always concerned about quick move and if there is nothing quick in market thay they preger to wait.

ashar
2012-06-15, 06:07 PM
I use price action analysis, and in combination with the news. forex trading is very risky. The best time to make an analysis is currently open European market, because I have a strategy to follow the trend, I rely on technical analysis

volt
2012-06-16, 09:18 AM
Price action is very good strategies and very reliable, and if you use large time frame like daily even weekly and monthly, that price action will be more reliable to us to follow. Price action is one of my favourites trading strategies too :)

I can say from you experience trading daily even weekly and monthly. Conceivably i may test drive it on the demo account sunday. I've typically dreaded reports and also the vast majority of periods i've chosen to keep outside the substantial impression reports and also exclusively operate following a generate.

sufanw1
2012-06-16, 12:33 PM
I have never put on price action in forex trading. Because I think the system has an accuracy of price action that is not so good, but it depends on each trader using it and his favorite. If the price action for me is good but I still believe in my own system.

ashar
2012-06-16, 01:49 PM
I think the strategy of price action is very profitable, because it can analyze the trend from the beginning of a trend is formed. If you do not use stop loss, then it is very risky. I think all traders start learning forex trading demo account, because if the direct trading on real account would be very risky, because you do not have a good strategy

ishvara
2012-06-16, 03:01 PM

So off it went…
And so it went further…
And so it did.

Ezekiel Chew

I know very well about prize action in forex currency trading business and its importance and function. I like using it in my forex trades because of the fact that it is simplified and does not cause confusions like the indicators that exists in forex trading.

nobby
2012-06-19, 11:44 PM
Price action has the ability to let a forex trader know the next move that the market is going to make. The is based on what market price has done in the past and also what it is doing currently. Price action trading works best when you combine with trend analysis.

hanna
2012-06-20, 08:37 PM
This is the best way for good trading.Good price action is depend on the trader experience.Trading price action takes practice and time it is not like a system that is giving . Most will find this easier that systems trading.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 07:58 AM
Price action has the ability to let a forex trader know the next move that the market is going to make. The is based on what market price has done in the past and also what it is doing currently. Price action trading works best when you combine with trend analysis.
I agree with you sir, are correct in analyzing movements in the trade market we need to combine several methods appropriate to the circumstances and the situation at the time. we can not stick to one method. because there must be a method of all methods of weaknesses that we need to combine the methods appropriate to the situation at the time.

mukta
2012-06-22, 08:29 AM
Price action is very important in forex. Trader buy in lower price action and sale when uper price action.It is the basic rules of forex.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-22, 08:44 AM
price action strategy indeed has a logic behind it is like following the nature of the forex flow.but l think this strategy will not work for all pairs and also in all conditions.l have try so many times specially during news time we can see market will move both side like crazy and all stoploss will be hit before the market will decide.so it is where almost all of the strategies fail.actually that is why there is no %100 working strategy.

tomiko
2012-06-28, 11:41 AM
forex trading is easy using price action? yes.
but, to master the price action isn't easy..
many professional trader spend years to master that.
however, some of them still using some indicators to help them make the decision..
after all, it's up to us..

yulianto470
2012-06-28, 05:17 PM
Price action is very important in forex. Trader buy in lower price action and sale when uper price action.It is the basic rules of forex.
yes brow but we do not know that the price had reached the lowest point or highest point although there has been an indicator.
itself provides only signal indicators, all indicators will follow the price of flase if the market moves very fast or turbulent

kalponick
2012-06-29, 02:24 AM
Price action is the core of everything in forex.. It shows the current market situation.. If you can master this knowledge then the chart will reveal its secrets to you.. You can predict exactly in most of the time. But its really hard to achieve that knowledge.. because to be able to trade with price action you need to learn more and more about this market..

obaid2012
2012-06-30, 02:21 PM
Yes, I believe we have only one indicator of share value, with a good profit, you can. I use a high cost operation, only having to deal with friends, they all say the index is zero. And they tend to become fanatical with the cost of the operation.

shabu0200
2012-06-30, 02:34 PM
Below are the example of a screen shot that I use to trade.

Again I dont use Indicators for this trading method.

D TF

H1 TF

I believe in keeping it simple. Especially when you are starting off and you should be paying attention to the candlestick charts and money management more than figuring out how indicators work

sgiant
2012-06-30, 10:29 PM
Below are the example of a screen shot that I use to trade.

Again I dont use Indicators for this trading method.

D TF

H1 TF

I believe in keeping it simple. Especially when you are starting off and you should be paying attention to the candlestick charts and money management more than figuring out how indicators work
sorry guys, you mean the picture is not visible. I think whatever the technique would be successful. And I think the most important indicators, plus fundamental analysis.

challenger ab
2012-07-02, 04:06 AM
yes price action very good but you don't use candlestick on the chart ithink if you use it it,s easy and you can follow price action on it easily than column because candle show you every thing bullish and bears and you can trade with it only without any indicator

taufiqbd
2012-07-02, 01:55 PM
Yes, i believe we can make a good profit with just using price action only, even without any indicators. I have some friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade, they say indicators all are sucks. And they tend to become fanatic with price action.

You are absolutely right that I do not like to use indicator, I trade to analysis the price action and trend strength. If all fundamental and technical analysis support the trend this time I make order and make good profit.

shohel molla
2012-07-02, 02:51 PM
Price action is a very ggod way for trade.many days i try to learn price action . to day i learn many think from your post . It's help me seriously my next trade.your post also help every people in this forum . i am happy for your post . thank you

kashifrehman
2012-07-04, 08:26 AM
it's never easy in this forex business, if it is easy, it would have a lot of people rich from this business. unfortunately, as we know that 90% of traders with fail in this business. by because it is better to keep learning and considers the business as we are always of high school to learn all the time

If we keep learning and with the passage of time we make efforts to make smart move than we can make it more better mean we can trade more well. In fact in forex learning is a endless process when we start learning at that time we must aim to trade only one pair after that we must enhace our knowledge and increase trading pairs than we focus to update our strategy with the channel of time so its a endless process. and we may start it from as you said high school.

aum
2012-07-09, 02:34 PM
price action strategy indeed has a logic behind it is like following the nature of the forex flow.but l think this strategy will not work for all pairs and also in all conditions.l have try so many times specially during news time we can see market will move both side like crazy and all stoploss will be hit before the market will decide.so it is where almost all of the strategies fail.actually that is why there is no %100 working strategy.

antosco
2012-07-09, 06:28 PM

So off it went…
And so it went further…
And so it did.

Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor

At first, I didn't really understand you when you said it is a pin bar, but now, I think I am beginning to understand you only gradually though the reason I believe is because I have always be using the candlestick chart so I guess that I am used to the candlestick chart.

cozard007
2012-07-16, 07:10 PM
I don`t know much about this price actions but it might still be what i am thinking, the thing that the market really wants is to getting into the market with nice trading discipline.

deepak
2012-07-16, 10:16 PM

goldenmember
2012-07-16, 10:22 PM
I think price action trading is not the best because you are guessing at prices. Sometimes the price will go higher or lower by a few pips. If you see resistance at 1.3000, sometimes the price will reverse at 1.3030, sometimes 1.2930, so there is a huge difference if you just rely on price. If you use indicator as well then you have confirmation.

pbelim
2012-07-16, 10:40 PM
correct in analyzing movements in the trade market we need to combine several methods appropriate to the circumstances and the situation at the time. we can not stick to one method.

deepak
2012-07-16, 10:53 PM

muhammadatif
2012-08-08, 05:29 PM
Thanks for telling about pin bar and its use. I think it is very useful in forex trading. Price action trading is very easy for every trader if he learn in details about pin bars.

esif
2012-08-08, 06:17 PM
Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?
Thanks for your post, and this post give lot of good info to learn some thing extra and will wait to see some more quality posts from you, and i have a question for you, that can we combine Fibonacci with price action............

challenger ab
2012-08-09, 01:44 AM
i think trading with price action very important because it show us the power of the trend and if it up or down and if the market with bullish or bears so we must focus because this behavior very important to put our position with the strong trend and we must depend on time with the relation of price and the time because it,s helping to make perfect trading

abbey ak
2012-08-09, 07:17 AM
well based on my understanding i really think price action can tell us the best direction of the forex market and the more we can predict the direction of the market the more it makes it easier for us to make the numbers of profit we really wanted in the forex market so all order are based on the direction of the price action

JBP
2012-09-13, 11:09 PM
we can make a good profit with little action at a price that will not be worked indices in many cases. Because the counters are able to analyze the data. You can read the new market or news.So shares can not time.It every decision is a good contribution.

erumozor
2012-09-14, 12:32 AM
Yes that is the truth price action is very good it shows you the continuation of trend at any particular period of time

sitiz
2012-09-14, 03:49 AM
I think the most important thing for us to avoid losing in forex trading is neglecting our emotions and using stop lose is a must , or we'll see margin call several times

To avoid a huge lose it can be done by using the stop lose on every order but the trading price action is intended to make an order based on a psychological market participants

FREEDOM
2012-09-14, 10:33 AM
To avoid a huge lose it can be done by using the stop lose on every order but the trading price action is intended to make an order based on a psychological market participants
Sure bro, stop lost is the best to avoid heavy lost and prevent premature margin call. In price action strategy we can learn how to put the stop lost at the right level and more safety. I heard a lots about premature stop lost which reached before the price change direction.

pintu01
2012-09-14, 10:36 AM
Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed and down hoti ha es laya main to ap ko yahi khaon ga ka agr ap na achi or best trading karani ha ap es indicator ko used karna or es indicator ko sekkna es k bad ap acha profit gain char satay hew..

sweetrevenge88
2012-09-14, 10:44 AM
I also study price action because more than anything else you will be able to understand where the market is going if you take note the action of the price. It is simply a matter of trying to predict the possible next destination of the market.

asiexpert
2012-09-14, 05:13 PM
thanks a lot for this great article and the best tip for trading by such a simple strategy by following just the price action with the money management.

newentry
2012-09-17, 11:04 AM
i believe it and also i have lack of knowledge about price action till i read you posts here and i really interest with it, so i make copy your posts here and want to learn it with well ..this is nice when i can increase my knowledge, thank you very much ...and maybe next time i will contact you to get more understanding about it

riky
2012-10-24, 06:14 PM
Yes that is the truth price action is very good it shows you the continuation of trend at any particular period of time

indeed in peridode time trend was also changed so that traders should continue to be analyzed properly in order to gain advantage by looking at the news and reading will add to the knowledge of the trends

oreoluwa
2012-10-25, 06:15 AM
yes forex trading is so easy with with Price Action because with price action you can easily tell the direction of the trend and also with price action you can get the best price and the point of exit so with this i think we can always understand the best way to make use of the price action

abnoman
2012-11-07, 12:19 AM
Dear it has been very good tread. i have learn from your thread many things. so thank u very much for shearing strategy.

Thanks

forexmaster
2012-11-07, 02:53 PM
वास्तव में मैं एक संकेतक के अपने अनुसंधान पर हूँ. लेकिन कई बार मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई सरल, अभी तक शक्तिशाली है. मैं कीमत कार्रवाई के साथ दिलचस्पी रहा हूँ, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई व्यापारी और अधिक समय बिताने के लिए चार्ट की निगरानी करनी चाहिए. आपकी क्या राय है? मैं अभी भी कीमत कार्रवाई विधि का उपयोग कर सकते हैं, यहां तक ​​कि मैं एक झूले व्यापारी हूँ?

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

वास्तव में मैं एक संकेतक के अपने अनुसंधान पर हूँ. लेकिन कई बार मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई सरल, अभी तक शक्तिशाली है. मैं कीमत कार्रवाई के साथ दिलचस्पी रहा हूँ, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि कीमत कार्रवाई व्यापारी और अधिक समय बिताने के लिए चार्ट की निगरानी करनी चाहिए. आपकी क्या राय है?मैं अभी भी कीमत कार्रवाई विधि का उपयोग कर सकते हैं, यहां तक ​​कि मैं एक झूले व्यापारी हूँ

Sajedur Rahman
2012-12-23, 09:24 AM
I really appreciate this post.I think this will really help us like who are new in trade.Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic.All the best

delowar
2013-01-10, 05:45 PM
For forex trader price action is most important because other ways you can't proper way trade. so it is needed.

indra nurman
2013-01-13, 04:24 PM
thanks for telling regarding pin bar and its use. i feel it is incredibly useful in forex trading. price action trading is incredibly straightforward almost every trader if he learn in details regarding pin bars.

prityzinta
2013-01-14, 08:11 PM
Thank you very much for your information for beginners like me. When I saw the action method to price, which you write here, is a pair of good balance at a time. Even if the movement of the price for the pair is very dynamic. Isn't it dangerous? I was rather expecting a statement. Thank you very much.

sonali
2013-01-14, 08:49 PM
thanks for this useful post in this thread. I saw the activity technique to cost, which you create here, is a couple of excellent stability at one time. Even if the activity of the cost for the couple is very powerful. Isn't it dangerous? I was rather anticipating a declaration.

2013-04-07, 10:30 PM
why price action straegy is easy? very interesting and imporatant question . first thing is that this stratgy is the high probablity it means it works well, second thing is that it is very simple thats y it looks very easy to the traders

ashvi
2013-04-07, 11:37 PM
Yes very much true i feel that there is nothing as important and profitable as the price action trading and i implement the price action strategy in my trading and always try to take up the trade along the trend to perform safe and profitable trades.

byesofiq
2013-04-07, 11:40 PM
Yes, I think we can make good profits by simply using only the movement of prices, even without any indicators. I have some friends in the forum who have used only the price movement of the operation, as they say, the indicators are sucking. And they tend to become a fanatic with the movement of prices.

chdani
2013-04-29, 07:55 PM
price action say hum zabardast munafa kama sakte hain ye forex market ki no 1 strategy hai jab hum expert ban jate hain then hamari pass sirf aik strategy hoti hai or wo strategy hai price action me b abb is pay bohat mehnat kar raha hon or pahe say kafi confidence me hon.

biyen
2013-04-29, 08:10 PM
I am a person who is tired of trying various trading techniques, tested dozens of existing indicators, trying to make a trading technique using a combination of indicators, try hedging, martingale, averaging, and many other techniques. The results are nothing exciting. Loss experience continues to happen. I finally switched to the proce action method. This is the actual trading techniques needed all traders. Although this technique is rather complicated, but it proved to be accurate, and I have proved it. Thanks to nial fuller.

Avenger
2013-04-30, 11:46 PM
cost activity technique indeed has a reasoning behind it is like following the characteristics of the currency trading circulation.but l think this technique will not perform for all couples and also in all circumstances.l have try so many periods exclusively during information time we can see industry will shift both part like insane and all stoploss will be hit before the industry will choose.so it is where almost all of the techniques fall short.actually that is why there is no %100 operating technique.

cicgojra
2013-05-01, 01:40 AM
In forex trading I have never put on price action.because i think the system has an accuracy of price action that is not so good but it depends on each trader using it and his facourite.If the price action for me is good but i still believe in my own system.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 06:27 PM
Yeah,I think I actually have a similar feeling with you there.It is the primary time that I actually have learned the worth action here.But I simply surprise however can worth action facilitate United States of America to analysis the Forex trend therefore simply...............

dareking
2013-05-18, 11:01 AM
bhai aapne price action ke bare mein achcha explain kiya hai, lekin main samjhata hoon, ki price action achchi trading maani jaati hai, lekin ye easy nahi hoti hai, bhai main to sirf indicator se trading karna janta hoon.

rehman1176
2013-05-18, 11:06 AM
price action strategy is what every trader want this is the most perfect and accurate strategy i have seen i last three years whoever follow and understand this strategy wisely can bring profit in forex trading

babar
2013-05-18, 03:28 PM
waisy tu forex sb se best job ha aur is ka prise action ek nii hoty badlty raty hen un ka bary men hum ko malomat rakhna bhot lazim hen us ka motabiq hum thread bii lagani chay

jamal1
2013-05-18, 05:30 PM
I am a new trader.i don't have a good knowledge about price action.thanks for your helpful post.i think it will help all of new trader like me.

mansoorlund
2013-05-18, 06:10 PM
hum aap ap ke shukar guzar hain ke hum newbie ke lea aap ne aik behtreen indicator post ki hai jis hum bht behtr tor pe faida hisil kar sakty hain or is main market ki velue ka pata chalta hai ke kb up or kb down hoty hai yahain se hum betr andaz se forex main trading kar paingy or humain nuqsaan ke chance bht kam nazar aaingy.

indra nurman
2013-05-19, 09:03 AM
i feel it plus i've lack of knowledge about worth action until i browse you posts here and that i very interest by it, thus i make copy your posts here and wish to learn it with well. this is often nice when i will increase my knowledge, thank you terribly much. and maybe even next time i will be able to contact you out to get additional understanding about it

jeetnrimi
2013-07-14, 03:06 PM
Main starting se hi price action trading me believe karta hu, aur price action ki help se trade bhi karta hu, mujhe asha hai ki aapki ye post humen price action strategy learn karne me help karegi jis se hum bahut hi achcha earn kar saken.

md helal
2013-07-14, 04:06 PM
Yes, I'm just the only or even the price of an index can not be achieved with the use of a good profit. I am as they say, is to suck all the indicators, the price movement of people who used to have some friends here. And with the price movement is a conservative.

Aarshi
2013-07-14, 05:20 PM
I think we can have the same feelings for you at the moment. This is the first time I have discovered the value of activity always here. I'm still wondering just how can price activity guide for all of us to research the foreign exchange trend so very easily.

fxabdulrehman
2013-07-15, 11:24 AM
EURAUD(4 HR CHART)

PRICE ACTION TELLS THE STORY::::

TRADING WITH THE TREND... https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1040424_291222877690499_263709201_o.jpg

ziage
2013-07-15, 11:56 AM
forex ma praice action kia cheez ha ye to ma nahe janta itna buss mery khyal se to mujhy bi pta ha ke forex ik acha bussines aur trade ha jiss ma bohat jaldi earning hony lag jati ha.aur iss trade ko koe bi miss nahe kerna chahta ha.

dkdaolwa
2013-07-15, 06:14 PM
Certainly that the forex trading is so easy with with Price Actions as because with price action you can easily tell the direction of the trend and also with price action you can get the best price and the point of exit so with this i think we can always understand the best ways to makes some of the use of the prices as an actions !!!

nterbol1
2013-07-15, 07:46 PM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation.Thank you for sharing the knowledge to newbie like me.It is a good system. Indicators don't work in many cases. Because, indicators are able to analysis the data.

Discordance
2013-07-16, 03:14 AM
yes i think price action is useful for everyone who wann amake profit using simple method and i think it is really good for everyone ,so newbie trader should learn from pro trader

themasters
2013-07-16, 03:49 AM
this is true coz the price action is from the best strategies that you can get and also earn with in the forex market my friend

mudassar hussain
2013-07-16, 10:14 AM
g ha hm price action sy forex ma achi earning kr sktein ha forex ma earning krna easy ha bs aap ko price action k barey ma knowledge hona chaya

sodawhite
2013-07-16, 02:57 PM
forum who used only price action to do their tarde they say indicatores all are sucks to make a statement bout how say easy to determine the trend i am still wating for inpur from the ts for the present condition is it sill appropriate.

rsricu
2013-07-17, 01:52 PM
Forex is one of a number of businesses, my reading in a wide range of companies, physical labor is important, but the mind is a smaller amount. I think Price action is very important in Forex. Trader buy in lower price action and sale when user price action.It is the basic rules of Forex.

fulltry
2013-07-17, 01:55 PM
agar ap forex trading k work ko samjhe kar kar gay to ap ko forex trading may work karna easy ho gay or ap forex trading may price action ko samjhe kar gay to ap forex trading may good work kar sakta ho or easily earning kar sakta ho

hussain837
2013-07-17, 01:58 PM
sometims you need to know about things that will get to know abotu time also for its time als about tiem so thigns can get to know about it. so things will think about things that will get to know abotu ti aslo about time for its well beign.

rtijel
2013-07-17, 02:35 PM
Everyone is having his own thoughts but in my opinion Forex is easy business because it is giving the best platform in the world. I think this strategy will not work for all pairs and also in all conditions.l have try so many times specially during news time we can see market will move both side like crazy and all stop loss will be hit before the market will decide.

Anirban
2013-07-17, 04:17 PM
I think I have a similar experience you currently there. It is the first time I found out that the cost of the following steps. But I recently thought that the process may encourage people to contribute to the development of Forex analysis than just price.

setiawanedi
2013-07-17, 05:16 PM
what is meant by price action whether it is an indicator or a robot that can assist us in analyzing the market so that we can get a good trading results as well. My own explanation so please can understand and use it properly so that the trading results that I get are also very much.

dldakwad
2013-07-17, 08:10 PM
I find that every strategies work on only fundamental news, if no news then it will move in choppy prices. So analysis the right trend with the help of the fundamentals as an news then you can earned as a good profit with any strategies really !!

rat
2013-07-17, 08:18 PM
forex business is not easy as much we think but if we have good planning of money and business then it can be easy and forex is online business and our planning is very important in forex

kkdanwa
2013-07-17, 09:40 PM
I see that we can have the same feelings for you at the moment. This is the first times that I have discovered the value of activity as a always here. I'm still wondering just how can prices as an activity guide for all of us to research the foreign exchange trend so very easily !!!

naim10
2013-07-17, 09:43 PM
Yes, I think we have only an indicator of the value of the action, with a good result, you can. I use a high-cost operation, rather than having to deal with friends, everyone says that the index is zero. And they tend to get fans to the cost of the action

s.hendy200
2013-07-18, 09:43 AM
Once you clean up those charts and make the switch to price action, you are never going to look back. You’ll wish you discovered price action trading a long time ago.

meregehese
2013-07-18, 10:30 AM
forex price action trading is a technique by not using indicators. so mean when we trade, we will not use any indicator 1 and just use the existing candle. or simply use support and resistance alone.

tariq
2013-07-20, 12:34 PM
yh trade ma ak important tool ki trh ha is sy um kum waqt ma buht sara pasa gain kr k hi apna trade ma standard bna skty hn hum is way ko zyada like krty hn

Nirjhora
2013-07-21, 08:31 AM
I think that we have the same feeling with you. It is the first time ever, I've learned movement under the purchase price. But I just think about exactly how the likely sales price movement will help us provide you with the study of Forex trends and so very easy.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-28, 05:58 PM
i think this is not so true i mean your thinking.there is no any thing which is easier in the market of forex.you should have a good knowledge about everything and learn it by hard working.so price action is also not an easy as trader.you must learn more and when you done it then it will be easier for you till then not an easy.

AKHTARCH
2013-07-28, 06:45 PM
price action forex is the type of the forex in which the quick action of the prices takes place in the forex market , it is so simple and easy because it shows the simple and so unique sketches as well as the graphs which the user can easily understands and can be capable of the trading in the forex market .

aspire4530
2013-07-28, 07:04 PM
This is a very good discussion in my opinion, was the price action is a very good technique to use for trading. Your explanation is also very good here to see How can the price will go further, I strongly agree with this. I will try to apply the price action in my trading, will certainly produce good results. thank you for sharing this discussion of price action. good job sir

koukda.qawa
2013-07-28, 07:05 PM
I wanna to say that forex business is not easy as much we think but if we have good planning of as a money and as a business then it can be easy and forex is onlines as business and ours planning is very important in forex markets realy !!!!

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-28, 10:21 PM
hello dear
I have some friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade, they say indicators all are sucks. And they tend to become fanatic with price action .

win
2013-07-28, 11:45 PM
yes In any business , hard work is very much required, without that in any business you will not get success.You need to aplly good technical and the fundamental analysis to be on the top of the forex

mesh123
2013-07-31, 02:42 PM
mery khyal ma jb hum trade krty hn to hum ko is bat ko achi trh smj lena chaihy k is ma apni emotion ko kasy control kya ja skta ha or confidence ko built krty huy trade good way ma ki jay

waheed897
2013-08-01, 12:51 PM
mare khaual main be price action ki base pe trading karna thek hy keu k indicators se jitni malomat milti hy wo sari k sari false ya new traders k leye trap nhe hoti hy. aur is k bina analysis be nhe kea ja sakta kisi be trade k leye . aur trading session main currency k ziada buy aur sell hone ki be information indicators se he li jati hy so it is quite good for learning and for trading.

bablu7832
2013-08-10, 12:44 AM
Price action in Forex is absolutely new topic for me I need to learn it completely if it is so much effective in gaining profits.Right now I have no knowledge about it.But I have desire to learn it deeply and thoroughly.

lovefox
2013-08-10, 08:34 AM
Yes, we can make a good profit with just using price action only, even without any indicators. And my favor rule is " trade what you see not what you think"

Ahtasham1
2013-08-31, 07:35 AM
Yes buddy price action strategy supersede every strategy which is available for Forex trading, But it is also not easy to cope up with we must try hard in order to get grip on this strategy and we should try it on demo as much as we can.

mohammed_1980
2013-08-31, 07:37 AM
I have never put on price action in forex trading. Because I think the system has an accuracy

of price action that is not so good, but it depends on each trader using it and his favorite

If the price action for me is good but I still believe in my own system

gulfam123
2013-08-31, 09:03 AM
forex tardingis good onlien busienss andmany treaer get this to earn good money so if you want toe arn good money then you must get big knwlege from different sources like demo acocunt

Tuan Takur
2013-08-31, 05:38 PM
I like to learn abour price action too since this is nice knowledges and as I know price action is one of naked trading strategies too. I dont like to trade depending on indicator, because indicator gave me so much false signal :(

Rainy Bloom
2013-08-31, 06:12 PM
Yes i think price action easy to understand because many people use it also. So you should watch the chart for long time and train till you get this experience, you should also know how to differentiate between the different types of candle sticks.

gulfam123
2013-08-31, 10:06 PM
i agree with you forewx tarding is good online business and many trader get good profit so if you want to earn good momney then you must get good knowledge from different sources like demo accunt

firoz62
2013-08-31, 11:05 PM
Good sharing the knowledge to newbie like me. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it risky? I waited for further explanation. Thanks.

ennour222
2013-09-01, 04:10 PM
price action is very important in forex . trader buy in lower price action and sale when uper price action.It is the basic rules of forex.

ali00
2013-09-08, 11:06 AM
G hai mere bahi price action is useful for everyone who wanna make profit using simple method and i think it is really good for everyone so newbie trader should learn from pro trader.I think Forex trading business is the best in the world business.

leopardfx
2013-09-09, 10:14 PM
according to what I know, we could be made easier with the price action in this case our analysis, because the price action we can understand it as a market sentiment that occurred in the past, also at the present time, however, we should combine the analysis of price action with others, for example technical analysis, fundamental analysis to make our analysis sharper.

anushka
2013-09-09, 10:27 PM
Appreciate it pertaining to revealing the ability in order to novice including myself. When My partner and i observed, Value steps approach you write the following, it can be good for twos involving stable condition each time. Although value activity from the twos can be quite energetic. Is not the idea hazardous? My partner and i patiently lay pertaining to even more description. I'm sure I've the identical sensation with you there. It's the first time that we find the price steps the following. However I just ponder the way will certainly value steps guide us in order to research this forex trading development consequently quickly.

prince21
2013-09-09, 11:18 PM
i dont know

davi
2013-09-27, 01:59 PM
This is one of the most effectI've tradeing that i have ever done that is whenyou tradeing and know that all that you are doing is in such a way that you have to know the trend and the support and resistant

chanabian47
2013-09-27, 03:22 PM
HI dear main iss forum or forex trade main new hoon iss liya yeh cheez meray liya new hay or main iss kay barya main kuch zayda nahi janta hono dear ho sakta hay kay yeh bhee aik achi strategy hay dear app ki yah post meray knowladge main agafa ka bais hay iss say mujay mazeed samajnay main madad milay gee forex trade ko .

win
2013-10-06, 06:43 PM
in my point of view price action is the king of the forex , no need to use indicators in the you trading you can only use the power of the price action and you can really get success in it

nizamulpgcp
2013-10-06, 06:50 PM
I've 'also price action Forex trading. The accuracy of each merchant's price action is not very good, but uses it as his favorite because it depends on. Price is good for me, but I still believe that my own system.

manap
2013-10-07, 07:17 AM
Yes this is no a difficult task to understand price action though this not my field i still have some idea work with so in similar manner you can earn to buy understanding thing.

sickcolet
2013-10-17, 12:34 AM
Forex isn't easy bro, if you thing it you are wrong. You can view easy something but never thing that forex is easy cause it can do a reverse and become difficult when the losses make your mind cloudy.

sehatx
2013-10-20, 04:55 AM
This is one of the most effectI've tradeing that i have ever done that is whenyou tradeing and know that all that you are doing is in such a way that you have to know the trend and the support and resistant

we can see both side market will move like crazy and all the stop loss will be hit before the market will decide Because to be Able to trade with price action you need to learn more and more about this market

krahat
2013-10-31, 09:51 PM
This is just like as a good and simple method of get the taking as a complete trading success and also we can get the taking as a complete trading success and earning as a big amounts,..

Mosa
2013-11-04, 07:19 PM
Yes price Action is best indicator to determined the right trend of market because price Action Never tell a Lie But It is not easy to understand exactly Only experience can understand properly.

hafeezullah
2013-11-04, 11:53 PM
Thanks janab bohat achi info share ki ha. Wesy b ap price action se bohat acha earn kr skty hen. Kisi b indicator ki zroorat ni pray g apko.

bettaieb_ahmed
2013-11-06, 10:26 PM
Hi,
Thanks for this thread it's so impressive ,
hope that you will give us your experience in forex.
Best Regards,

onik
2013-11-09, 12:54 PM
basically i'm upon my exploration of the signal. however oftentimes i found which price motion is easy, however highly effective. i'm serious along with price motion, however i believe price motion dealer ought to save money time and energy to monitor your graph and or chart. what's ones view? should i nevertheless work with price motion method, also i'm the golf swing dealer?

surya88
2013-11-09, 02:54 PM
Price Action can explained to you a forex trend moving "Blue Box 1,2,3,4 and 5 like a Candlestick Pattern indicator can explained to you forex price going Up or Down. Price Action also have a line like Moving Avarege may in here call multi MA. I hope this system can help you a newbie.

tamann
2013-11-09, 03:47 PM
Frankly, I have my own personal curriculum and the detector. But I often came at the expense of a movement is a simple, but effective. When I got married, the evolution of prices of the seller is, I think, the more you can make a price change of the seller meet the needs of investors, to track booking information. What is this? However, during the sales process, the development of the price, if I was in the form of a golf swing to the investor?

asingh601
2013-11-14, 01:49 AM
aapko price action ke sath forex easy lagta hai par hai nahi wo easy kyonki har system me kuch na kuch khamiyan hoti hai aap khud dekhiye aaj aapka system aapko sahi jankari de raha hai par wo aage bhi sahi hoga ya nahi nahi keh sakte hain isliye main apne par hi bharosa karta hun dusron se mujhe bahut loss hua hai.

joydhor
2013-11-14, 02:04 AM
Yes i believe We can make a good profit with just using price action only even without any indicators.I have few friend in a forum who used only price action to do their trade

cisco_fx17
2013-11-17, 07:38 PM
price action behavior is very good for the pair trading usd / jpy which the price will move always trends, so we can see clearly if the price has been past the signal order,, we better use the trading tools that help as an auxiliary indicator RSI indicator.:)

gitadas730
2013-12-12, 12:20 AM
Impart you for distribution the noesis to newbie equal me. Once I detected, Damage challenge method that you pen here, it's goodness for pairs of unfluctuating premiss at a quantify. Tho' the terms shitting of the pairs is very dynamic. Is not it venturesome? I waited for added account. Thanks.

abubakar6376
2013-12-12, 11:09 AM
without any indicators just by using price action only we can earn a good profit.my friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade, they say indicators all are sucks. And they tend to become fanatic with price action.

alhasan
2013-12-13, 02:44 PM
I think that I have experienced, that you don't have at the moment are similar. It does not take many people to find stock quotes are used in this article. But I'm more likely to support the study of the trend of people the price action of the path is actually very simple.

uchenna
2013-12-13, 02:47 PM
Trading candle patterns other wise known as price action is the best way to trade in the Forex market, it might not be fool prove strategy but it works when a trader learns it well and put his emotions at check, most professional use it to make consistent income in the Forex market.

davy2
2013-12-15, 01:02 AM
There are soo many levels that you have to go through if you want to be the best at what you and price action is one of the best way that you can trade there one of the bigger ways that you

Sinshy
2014-02-25, 01:25 PM
This despite the fact that it seems a bit strange, but that we must be careful to good forex trading better and wider every piece of information is certainly useful and good luck to all

asadjan
2014-02-25, 01:34 PM
I have some friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade, they say indicators all are sucks. Once I noticed, Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time. Though the price movement of the pairs is very dynamic.many times i found that price action is simple, yet powerful. i'm interested with price action, but i think price action trader should spend more time to monitor the chart.mara jasa newbie ko boht achi information de ha ka kasa indicator main price moved karti ha or kasa up ,down hoti ha es laya main to ap ko yahi khaon ga ka agr ap na achi or best trading karani ha ap es indicator ko used karna.

rokisinthiya
2014-03-29, 06:01 PM
Indeed, i really believe we can easily produce a good benefit with simply using price action solely, perhaps with no symptoms. I have some pals in the online community whom utilized solely price action to complete his or her trade, they will state symptoms each is sucks. And they also usually grow to be fanatic with price action.

mrinalini
2014-03-30, 09:01 PM
A trader needs to learn and understand price action as the markets run on this factor of demand and supply based on which there are movements in the market. A trader can use various means at their disposal and figure out the same to make money in this business .

shubhamhero
2014-03-31, 04:43 PM
Price Action ko use karkey trading karney sey hamesha hi fayda hota hai. Price Action mey aap pehle hi market ki movement ko predict kar saktey ho, to hisliye hamesha ek step aage rahoge. saath hi aap kuch pips jyaada gain kar paoge jo laaging indicator loss karwa detey hai.

med.fx
2014-03-31, 10:53 PM
Thank you honey for sharing those important informations.
if you have more, copy them to a threads at the forum to read it
thank you again

aka
2014-03-31, 10:58 PM
Indeed, in my opinion we are able to create a great revenue along with simply using cost motion just, actually with no indications. I've a few buddies inside a discussion board that utilized just cost motion to complete their own industry, these people state indications each one is sucks. Plus they often turn out to be nut along with cost motion.

akksh01
2014-04-09, 10:51 PM
Price action method that you write here, it's good for pairs of stable condition at a time we can pick any to jump in and and same for exit. Trader who trade with price action they always concerned about quick move and if there is nothing quick in market they they pregame to wait.

chawli
2014-04-10, 12:30 PM
I can not understand this price action statement because I think that I have nothing complete knowledge about it and no experience to use it and now I want to learn about it.

zubair001
2014-04-10, 08:00 PM
because it ment to be afar tu is main ziada indicator use kar rha hai to tujhay is kaam main ziada asaani ho gi is say agar to achay main kamai bhi ati hai to best hai is kaam main.

phineasphinehas
2014-04-11, 08:43 PM
Sure, I do think I've got exactly the same experience together with you right now there. It's the very first time that we discovered the purchase price action right here. Yet I simply ask yourself precisely how will probably cost action help us all for you to evaluation this foreign exchange trend so quickly.

mkopi
2014-04-24, 02:19 PM
Price action is one of the way that you tracan trade and make money from just looking at your plaftform and you can also look out for the levels and support that one is drawn where you can always make money easyly

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-24, 02:30 PM
aj kal forex amin price action is liye easy ho agy ahi q k forex bahut hiz yda papular ho gay ahi jis waj say logo ko aj akl har chez ka pata chal gay hai forex ki is liye ye bahut hi easy ho gaya hai smjhny main

msajjad66666
2014-06-14, 01:41 PM
to say that forex business is not simple to the extent that think yet in the event that we have great arranging of as a cash and as a business then it might be simple and forex is onlines as business and our own arranging is exceptionally essential in forex advertises realy

sehatfx
2014-06-15, 09:00 AM
Analyzed be properly in order to gain advantage by looking at the news and reading will add to the knowledge have learn many things from your thread. so thank u very much for shearing strategy Because other ways you can not proper way trade

fxghost
2014-10-17, 12:25 PM
Mujhe to khair aisa nahi lagta hain ki price action ek asaan trading hain price action ko waise to sikhna easy nahi hota hain kafi jayda mushkil trading maani jati hain lekin agar theek se aa jaye to acha profits nikala ja sakta hain

naziakhan
2014-10-18, 12:01 PM
Mujhe to khair aisa nahi lagta hain ki price action ek asaan trading hain price action ko waise to sikhna easy nahi hota hain kafi jayda mushkil trading maani jati hain lekin agar theek se aa jaye to acha profits nikala ja sakta hain

G bhai g price action bilkul bi asaan nh hay , trader k liyay es ko samjhna bi buhat hi zaida mushkil hota hay lakin agar es ko achay sa seekh lia jata hay tu phr hamaray liyay analysis karna kafi asaan ho jata hay .:good:

atifrana
2014-10-18, 12:07 PM
G ha Forex trading me price action trading strategy bohat good hai or me agree kerta hun is startgey ki demand bohat hai traders me or mene ab tak is ko use to nai kera hai but me is ki details le raha hun or jald is strategy se trading start kerne wala hun.

vishadevbhakta
2014-10-19, 11:20 PM
bro mere khayl se forex trading price action bohoti easy hey trading kar ne k liya , ku ki price action se market movement samj sakte hey , or yeah 4hour or 1day chart me achie tarase kam kar ta hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

asingh601
2014-12-02, 10:34 PM
mujhe to bhaiya ji nahi lagta hain ki price action ek asan trading strategy hain sabse jayda mushkil yehi hota hain ismein help ke liye apke pass indicators nahi hote hain wihtout indicator trade karna hota hain bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne price action kar pana sabke bas me nahi hota hai ye ek bahut hi mushkil trading strategy hai jisko sikhne me bahut samay lag jata hai aur fir samay waste bhi ho jata hai us se accha hai ki koi kam mushkil wala indicator se trading kare.

Lubna Fahim
2014-12-02, 11:23 PM
Price action ek real time indicator hai forex trading k liye baaqi jitne bhi indicator aapke platform me hain unme se zyadatar lagging indicator hain jo ya to trade ka acha amount nikalne k baad trading signal detey hain ya phir bahut jaldi de detey hain jo aksar ghalat hotey hain. Price action agar strong support and resistance par dekha jaye to iska result aur bhi behtar hota hai.

NaveedPK
2014-12-03, 12:44 AM
dear very nicely and in a detail you describe the price action although i am new one but i try to get the nice tip and education from your post and i feel that i have to read your post again and again for some days to learn the rule about price action.

naziakhan
2014-12-16, 08:34 PM
dear very nicely and in a detail you describe the price action although i am new one but i try to get the nice tip and education from your post and i feel that i have to read your post again and again for some days to learn the rule about price action.

bhaiya g agar ap mihnat kartay hay tu price action trading strategy ko asaani k sath seekh saktay hay , ya thori complicated zarur hay lakin zaida mushkil nh hay , mihnat kar k hum asaani k sath es ko seekh saktay hay .:good:

PRAYOGO
2014-12-16, 09:01 PM
always try to take up the trade along the trend to perform safe and profitable trades the most perfect and accurate strategy i have seen i last three years whoever follow and understand this strategy wisely can bring profit in forex

fxearner
2014-12-17, 02:47 PM
bhaiya g agar ap mihnat kartay hay tu price action trading strategy ko asaani k sath seekh saktay hay , ya thori complicated zarur hay lakin zaida mushkil nh hay , mihnat kar k hum asaani k sath es ko seekh saktay hay .:good:

hanji price action mushkil to hota hai sikhna lekin trader agar practice karta hai to wo esko achhe se sikh sakta hai aur esko samajhne ke baad trader ko kisi aur cheez ka forex me jaroroat nahi padta kyunki ye bahut he important hota hai esko sikhna..

sunila
2014-12-21, 01:07 AM
yes theak kaha hai ap ny price action bhut he good cheeze hai forex mai agr ap is ko achea tarah samjh laity hain tou ap k leyay koi mushkil ki bat nahe hai fir ap k work bhut eays ho jata hai aram sai trades ap ko milna start hoti hain aur ap ko withour anyloss profit start hota hai...

mazprofx
2014-12-22, 09:54 PM
It's not easy any more trading with Price Action now a days the market is ranging and moving spikes up and down frequently so in this type of market price action trading is the worst thing and it will always confuse you that's why i use heiken ashi candles instead of simple price action.

mopld
2014-12-23, 03:21 AM
I find that aap ap ke shukar guzar hain ke hum newbie ke lea aap ne aik behtreen indicator post ki hai jis hum bht behtr tor pe faidad asa hisiled kared as a sakty hain or is main market ki velue ka pata chalta hai ke kb up or kb down hoty hai yahain se hum betr andaz se forex main trading kar paingy or humain nuqsaand as ked chanced as bht kam nazar aaingys !

fxsami
2014-12-25, 02:04 PM
price action with forex bohat easy hai aur aap forex mein easily money make kartay hain aur yeh business aap ky liye bohat suitable hai aur aap is business mein achi money make kartay hain aur mein bi aik professional trader hoon aur aily 30 to 50 dollar make karta hoon aur mein always is business par work karta raho ga aur yeh easy way hai money make karnay ky liye.

ishvara
2015-01-03, 03:40 AM
The use of price action as a way to trade is a nice way to trade Forex. Price action is my preferred methoid, I use Naked trading with Candlestick chart patterns to get my price action in Fx.

mant123
2015-02-19, 07:28 AM
My dear friend price action means where is market trend .if you know forex market trend you can make money if you are opposite of market trend you never make money for this you have see the chart moment and many type of indicator of market this will help to make money.

shinaforex1
2015-02-19, 02:05 PM
The reason why the forex market trading is good with price action is because most of the trader use lot of indicator on the chart and this make them to lose money in the forex market but when the chart is clear trader can see the chart very well and they can make their profit

PRAYOGO
2015-02-23, 11:48 AM
we can have the same feelings for you at the moment this is the first time I have discovered the value of activity always and the point of exit so with this i think we can always understand the best ways to makes some of the use of the prices

mukeshfx
2015-03-03, 10:19 AM
Bahut saare forex traders price action ke sath trading karna pasand karte hai magar aisa nahi hai ki price action ke sath trading karna easy hai, price action ke sath trading karna hard work hai lekin price action method ko achchi tarah se learn karne ke baad ye kuchh easy ho sakta hai.

SyedMuhammad151214
2015-03-29, 08:36 AM
Very good informatin share by some one and this is great information for us i like this very much so. All the new commers should learn this deeply and practical do this on the demo account also

fxjais
2015-04-25, 08:17 PM
Price action ke sath trading karna bahut hi profitable hoti hai magar price action ke sath trading karna easy nahi hota hai, price action trading learn karne ke liye humen bahut hard work karni hoti hai aur bahut saare candlestick chart formation ki achchi knowledge honi chahiye.

Hishamsaeed
2015-04-25, 08:42 PM
basically i'm upon my exploration of the signal. however oftentimes i found which price motion is easy, however highly effective. i'm serious along with price motion, however i believe price motion dealer ought to save money time and energy to monitor your graph and or chart.

BASHARAT55
2015-04-30, 03:44 PM
dear yya wali straegy bari kamal ki ha mian is per practisce karon ga so price action jo k bot zayda market mian as a technical anlysis mian use ki j ati h ais ay kafi safe trade hoi h aso hamn is mian trade karna tabi chyay jab ham market ko sikhty han aand practise karty han so price action per practise say safe trade ho skti ha

dareking
2015-05-10, 04:16 PM
Bahut saare forex traders price action ke sath trading karna pasand karte hai magar aisa nahi hai ki price action ke sath trading karna easy hai, price action ke sath trading karna hard work hai lekin price action method ko achchi tarah se learn karne ke baad ye kuchh easy ho sakta hai.

Haan bhai price action easy nahi hota hai, ye baat main kafi achi tarah se janta hoon, iske sath mein trading karna mushkil hai, lekin yaha par sabse jayda effective price action hi mana jata hai, isliye jayda tarder isko sikhte hai bhai.

naziakhan
2015-05-10, 07:17 PM
easy tu khair hum nh kah saktay hay lakin es sa hum acha paisa zarur kama saktay hay , es ko agar trader achi tarha samjh laita hay tu phr wo es market sa buhat hi acha paisa kama sakta hay .:good:

megatouch
2015-05-10, 09:05 PM
Trader trad the forex market with what will called price action because is it accurate to those that use it more than trading indicator.forex market trader need to understand that the forex market is the best when you learn the price action

ridabest
2015-05-13, 11:15 AM
Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

ramesh.maurya
2015-05-24, 03:11 PM

Ji ha dear mujhe bhi apka experience bahut good laga esme apne bahut hi good profit earn kiya hai aur hum logo ke sath apko share kaarne ke liye bahut bahut thanks es se hum new member ko bahut help mil sakti hai.

TIMOR
2015-05-25, 12:26 PM
analysis the right trend with the help of the fundamentals as an news then you can earned as a good profit still wondering just how can prices as an activity guide for all of us to research the foreign exchange.

fxmoney
2015-05-26, 10:32 AM
you must have to understand the sentiment of the forex traders so that you can place the trade in the proper direction and make good income from it. so price action is very important to learn in the forex trading.

dareking
2015-05-30, 10:37 AM
price action trading ke muqable shayad hi koi aur trading system ho bhai, lekin is system mei practice aur mehnat bahut hi jayda hai, lekin badiya system jo bhi hote hai, usmein mehnat lagti hi hai bhai.

msnali
2015-05-30, 11:06 AM
price action does take really influence on part of the trading and every body wishes to know the possible future price movement and i think if you do understand you will be abel to get good money from this

sunila
2015-05-30, 04:43 PM
price action k sath trade karna bhut he acaha hai magar yai bat yad rakhny wali hai k is mai humy tab he best trade karny ko milti hai jab is ko achea tarah hum sekh laity hain bas yahe masla hai k is mai sekhna is ko bhut he big cheeze hai kio k yai itna easy nahe hota hai aksar trader 1 year laga daity hain..

naziakhan
2015-05-30, 05:37 PM
price action k sath trading karna easy tu bilkul bi nh hota hay kyu k es trading strategy ko use kar k bi market ko predict karnay ma trader ko kafi zaida mihnat karna parti hay , es business ma kuj bi asaan nh hota hay .:)

fxearner
2015-05-31, 01:53 PM
price action k sath trading karna easy tu bilkul bi nh hota hay kyu k es trading strategy ko use kar k bi market ko predict karnay ma trader ko kafi zaida mihnat karna parti hay , es business ma kuj bi asaan nh hota hay .:)

hanji ess business me asaan jaisa to kuch nahi hai,agar price action strategy ko koi use karta hai to usko esme pehle bahut he jada samajh ka hona jaroori hai,trader ko esme mehnat karna hoga,market me esko baar baar use karna hoga..

PANKAJMEHRA
2015-05-31, 10:17 PM
price action works really work in forex and i heard most of the elite traders takes trade with them only and if someone is perfect in candlestick patterns learning then forex can proof really profitable for that trader. but price action look best with candles this graph shows them in other style this is difficult to analyse.

fxearner
2015-06-05, 05:44 PM
price action ko samajhna he bahut mushkil hai,esme trader ko apna experience bhi chahiye hota hai tabhi wo yahan price action ko market me use kar sakta hai aur eske liye trader ko baar baar practice bhi karna hoga..

dareking
2015-06-08, 04:43 PM
price action ko samajhna he bahut mushkil hai,esme trader ko apna experience bhi chahiye hota hai tabhi wo yahan price action ko market me use kar sakta hai aur eske liye trader ko baar baar practice bhi karna hoga..

bhai price action trading bahut hi badiya trading hota hai, lekin isko karna humare ko thoda jayda hard work karna hota hai, main to bhai ye janta hoon, ki trading mein agar price action sikh liya jaye to income bahut hi achi ho jayegi.

junaidkhan121
2015-06-14, 08:38 PM
bht achy ;akin new trader k lia bht mushkil hei or porany traders k liaya b thori waqt sath sath sb kuch ho jata hei...

dareking
2015-06-18, 10:19 AM
bhai price action ek badiya trading mana jata hai, ismein sabse jayda istemaal candlestick ka hota hai, aur ye kafi acha humare liye hai bhai, lekin jab tak hum is trading par practice nahi karte hai, tab tak humare liye ye profitable hota nahi hai bhai

fxjais
2015-06-24, 08:29 PM
Price action bahut achchi forex strategy hai, jisme traders sirf candle, support, resistance ko read karke hi trading karte hai, ye bahut hi profitable ho sakti hai agar traders ke paas price action trading ke sath trading karne ka experience ho to.

alsuultaan
2015-06-26, 01:16 AM
Thank you for your important subject and actually possible price behavior has not been a reliable understanding of price movement
in the analysis in isolation from the rest of Almrcherat

fxmoney
2015-06-26, 08:08 AM
Price action trading is one of the best way to trade as you will trade according to the sentiment of the traders so try to understand it with the help of the demo trading account and try to practice it then you can gain good income from your trading.

sunila
2015-06-26, 08:23 AM
kuch cheezy market mai us ka secrets hoti hain jin ko agar kar lia jaye tou ap ko kafi kuch samjh a jata hai k us mai kia new hai so mughy aysa lagta hai k yaha par hum best work kary gay,aur mere hissab sai proce action ko samjhna itna asan nahe hai humy us k leyay kafi hard work karna parta hai...

dareking
2015-08-03, 10:34 AM

Bhai price action mushkil to hota hai, lekin ye trading mein mehnat jayda lagti hai, jo bhi trader price action trading karna janta hai bhai wo idher kafi acha profits earn kar sakte hai, price action best trading hoti hai bhai.

Lubna Fahim
2015-08-03, 11:10 AM
Aapka kehna sahi hai k price action trading karne se trading kaafi had tak easy ho jaati hai, kyun price action ek tarah se real time indicator aur market sentiment indicator hai agar koi isko achi tarah read karna jaanta hai to wo apni trade ka decision bahut asaani se le sakta hain aur exit bhi bahut time se le sakta hai, Main kaafi time se price action ki study me laga huwa hoon aur is koshish me hoon k main apni trading price action k basis par hi kar sakun.

soniailyas
2015-08-03, 01:00 PM
price action ak bohat he acha trading plane ha agar koi forex tarder candle sticks ko achi tara samajta ha and is per fully hold rakta ha tu mery khiyal se wo is buisness mi acha profit hasil ker skata ha.

dareking
2015-09-24, 10:45 AM
Price action trading agar kisi trader ke madad se sikhne ko mil pati hai, to ye humare liye kafi achi baat hai bhai, price action mein hum logo ko perfect banne ke mauke mil pate hai, main to kahunga ye trading janna jaruri hota hai.

Fxwin
2015-09-25, 02:34 PM
Price action trading koi easy forex strategy nahi hai main ye manati hu ki price action trading me humen kisi indicator ki jarurat nahi hoti hai magar ye easy nahi hota hai, esme humen kam se kam 1 years ki trading experience chahiye tabhi price action me master ho sakte hai.

naziakhan
2015-09-25, 09:20 PM
bhai g es sa kaam easy es liyay ho jata hay k hamary liyay market ko analyze karna kafi zaida asaan ho jata hay bhaiya g lakin price action trading strategy per hamy achi mihnat karna parti hay es ko seekhnay k liyay .:)

alphatrader
2015-09-26, 04:52 PM
Price action candlestick signals are very liable in the forex trading. And the signals are considered very reliable because they perform well in many situations because price action tells the real truth of the trader's behaviour in the real-time

eshaa
2015-09-27, 10:35 AM
Price action ko janny ka liye daily news ki bohat importance hai kun ke agar koi news effect na kary tu market price is action ko follow karti hai lakin agr news hun tu market in sab rules ko toor deti hai aur apni direction kisi b taraf lay ja sakti hai jiss sa humyloss hosakta hai tu market news ko dekh kar aisa strategies ko follow karin.,

sunila
2015-09-29, 10:19 PM
Daikhy yaha pr agar hum price action pr kam krna start kr daity hain to apk leyay kafi sahe rahta hai kio k trader ko is ki need to hoti hi hai agar wo is ko pl1st day saI krna start kry ga to kabhi problem ka samna nhi hota hai...

alphatrader
2015-09-30, 08:38 AM
Price action signals are really rewardable in the forex trading career and if you know how to trade with price action patterns and know what signals and patterns are about to generate then you can make good pips on a daily basis and you will only get more profit most of the time and if you feel that this trades with fundamental analyses than there is nothing to fear about Forex trading

dareking
2015-10-07, 10:17 AM
Bhai mujhe to nahi lagta hai ki agar hum price action trading kar rahe hai, to wo humare liye kafi easy ho sakta hai, price action trading bahut hi jayda effective hota hai, lekin iske sath trading karna bhi mushkil hota hai bhai.

Salufx
2015-10-07, 10:53 AM

fxlife2015
2015-10-07, 11:26 AM
Yes friend if we can learn the price action then we can make good money here in trading and we need to learn them perfectly then we can trade without any indicators and we can make good money with the forex trading easily.

asma amjad
2015-10-07, 11:57 AM
in we learn forex than we earn i dont know about price action.i know only this thing knowledge is most important thing in forex trading.good knowledge make us good money.

Hamz1
2015-10-10, 09:10 PM
yes you are saying absolutely right power of price action us k sath ek perfect forex trading system aur trading psychology aur money management humein hamesha profit dey gi .. merey khayal se newbie sko ye zaror parhna chayein is se sekhna chayein aur in baatoon ko demo trading pe ek dafa amal zarur kar k dekhna chayein. :)

dareking
2015-10-18, 10:06 AM
Bhai price action mein mostly istemaal jo hota hai wo candlestick ka hota hai, ismein kisi bhi indicators ka istemaal nahi kiya jata hai, lekin fir bhi maine dekh kafi trader price action mein Moving average indicator ka bhi use karte hai bhai.

mazprofx
2015-11-01, 09:28 AM
Price action abhi tak ka sabse best trading method hai magar ye easy nahin hota hai, agar ye easy hota hai jyadatar traders ess method ke saath trading karte, Price action bahut hi profitable trading system hai magar eski good knowledge aur experience bhi hona chahiye.

fxearner
2015-11-02, 05:38 PM
Price action abhi tak ka sabse best trading method hai magar ye easy nahin hota hai, agar ye easy hota hai jyadatar traders ess method ke saath trading karte, Price action bahut hi profitable trading system hai magar eski good knowledge aur experience bhi hona chahiye.

hanji price action forex market me sabse achha trading system maana jaata hai lekin esko har traader market me use nahi kar sakta hai,esme bahut jada practice pehle karna hoga jisse traader achha experience aur knwledge esme baan sakein..

m.shahid
2015-11-13, 07:57 PM
It is very nice post about price action. it is good strategy in forex market. from price action our every trade will become profitable. but this strategy requires a great knowledge about forex. and if we see it is easy to understand. in every movement of market can give profit through this strategy. and it is good effort of post starter to give knowledge to the beginners. and beginners should follow and learn about.

mahi218
2015-11-18, 07:51 PM
mjhay forex me 2 sal honay k bawajod abhi tak ye nahi samjh ae the k akhir forex me price action kya cheez hai lekin apk ye thread read karnay karnay k bad mjhay kafi had tak he forex baray me maloom ho gia hai jiss waja say me samjhta hun k meray knowledge me kafi zyada izafa howa hai aur me kafi kuch kam kar paya hun.

mohe
2015-11-20, 03:58 PM
Price action is something that you have to understand... This kind of strategy you have to know that the boundaries and the bounce that happens on each level every line Has its own meaning there are some that you can get good bounce and there are others you can get a break out on the same side

lokeshkharb
2015-11-20, 06:18 PM
Cost action trading is among the best way to trade as you will trade using the sentiment of the particular traders so try and understand it with the help of the demo trading account and try and practice it you may gain good income from a trading.

mohe
2015-11-20, 11:24 PM
Price action trading is one of the easiest way you can make money on trading platform... You have to must the turn around place where the price tends to turn around you have to make sure that you always know what kind of trend and swings you deal with when you have that trade

azami
2015-11-22, 09:12 PM
i like price action. thank you for sharing about the material price action. This extremely helpful to me. because I think price action is good to identify trends. for transactions in forex we have to be friends with trend.makannya price action is very important that we do not stray entry ..

mohe
2015-11-23, 05:57 PM
Things that you have to look for when you making your one trading strategies
Time that you have to trade with
Style that you are using.. Short or long
The investment that you have in your account
The type of risk you want on your investment
The leverage that you are using

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Thai is one of the best way that you can trade with very simple strong enough strategy and way you can always make good money from trading can be from the smaller amount of pips in profits that you take if you can can combine scalping and price action you can make absolutely no problem with making money

apologyx48
2015-11-23, 06:04 PM
price action is very good strategy of the forex business . we can earn from the forex business very easily . price action is very good to earn and we can trade relax so we can make good position by using only price action .

solamanaulia6664
2015-11-27, 05:49 PM
Yes my dear friend you are right that if we use price action properly than we will enable to earn huge sum of profit from forex trading market. Because it is very easy trading system even without using any indicator, thanks.

raza365
2015-11-28, 01:31 PM
There are lot of methods to trade on Forex. One of the best method is price action strategies. I think we should choose anyone of all the methods and stick with it to get better results. Mostly traders jump from one method to another very fast and in the result always face loss. Don't be silly at any point just learn about a single method complete and try to increase skills by practice of demo and real trading.

Rehman12
2015-12-01, 12:39 AM
dear i have no experiences of trading with price action trading strategy but as for seen in your thread it seem to be a very easy to read and can easily understand through graphic representation so i think its most popular and mostly use by traders

azami
2015-12-04, 06:12 PM
price action is the most basic techniques of technical engineering in my opinion. with price action we know the price is a trend up or down trend. perhaps because of the way mengindentifikasinya easily understood so that many traders using price action.

arshad4433
2015-12-11, 03:25 PM
Sab se phele tu mein aap ka shukria ada krunga k aap ne Price action k bare mein bohat hi acha aur informative thread post kia hai. I think Forex trading mein price action sab se ziada profitable method hai. Mein sab se pehle iss method ko Demo account per apply ker k hi real account per apply krunga.

hardstone
2015-12-12, 01:22 AM

crywolf
2015-12-12, 01:48 AM
Thanks for this awesome explication ! this sure will help me a lot in my next trades i hope you keep up with this kicking tutos! but i think the strategy should be more explained ! thanks

hardstone
2015-12-12, 07:51 AM

fxearner
2015-12-14, 05:37 PM
Bhai price action mein mostly istemaal jo hota hai wo candlestick ka hota hai, ismein kisi bhi indicators ka istemaal nahi kiya jata hai, lekin fir bhi maine dekh kafi trader price action mein Moving average indicator ka bhi use karte hai bhai.

hanji price action me mostly candlestick ko trader use karta hai lekin aajkal etne advanced system aagye hai jisse trader esme aur bhi custom indicvators ko use karke kaam kar raha hai,yahan jo trader ko jais achha lagein waise he usko yahan kaam karna chahiye..

dareking
2015-12-18, 11:04 AM
hanji price action me mostly candlestick ko trader use karta hai lekin aajkal etne advanced system aagye hai jisse trader esme aur bhi custom indicvators ko use karke kaam kar raha hai,yahan jo trader ko jais achha lagein waise he usko yahan kaam karna chahiye..

Bhai yaha par candlestick ko dekh karke hi trading kari jati hai, humare ko candlestick ko achi tarah se samjhana hota hai, jab tak candlestick nahi ayega, hum price action jaisi trading kar hi nahi sakte hai bhai.

naziakhan
2015-12-19, 02:22 PM

han g bhaiya g pahly trader price action ma zaida indicator use nh hoty thy , mostly trader start ma es ma candlestick pattern hi use karty thy , ya system ek buhat hi safal trading system ,es sa kafi acha result hum hasil kar sakty hay .:)

fxearner
2015-12-21, 03:48 PM
han g bhaiya g pahly trader price action ma zaida indicator use nh hoty thy , mostly trader start ma es ma candlestick pattern hi use karty thy , ya system ek buhat hi safal trading system ,es sa kafi acha result hum hasil kar sakty hay .:)

hanji price action kaafi achha system maana jaata hai,esme jada indicator use nahi kiya jaata hai,basically esko experienced trader he market me use kar sakta hai,yahan system ko pehle practice karna sabse jada jaroroi hai..

njega
2015-12-22, 12:35 AM
Price action trading is something that you can depend on very well especially when you are new it's very easy for you to trade well you have to know and you have to keep adjusting as the primary price changes there are some levels in the fibonachi that you have to know how to use very well because that can be applied from pairs to pairs

alirana
2015-12-31, 04:29 AM
I always admired price action trading strategy and for me it is the best strategy to trade, we can see that using price action trading is not very complex and it's rather simple, so that we should learn price action trading really well

sana01
2015-12-31, 05:04 PM
we can make a good profit with just using price action only, even without any indicators. I have some friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade Indicators don't work in many cases. Because, indicators are able to analysis the data or we'll see margin call several times

AnsaGee
2015-12-31, 05:28 PM
Brother, Forex trading is not an easy job and we have to do a lot of things even to earn a single pips because we have to take risk on our money for earning profit on our investment. Forex trading is very risky business and we should learn its warning before going to real account.

nur5564
2015-12-31, 07:24 PM
dear tarder the pprice action is a very good strategy in order to beceom take profit in the forex trading you have to be a patient man in the forex trading adn there fore you can be a good atrder in the profesinal field in the forex

dareking
2016-01-07, 10:06 AM
Bhai main to price action ke sth mein trading karna bahut jayda pasnd karta hoon, price action mein bas candlestick ka istemaal kiya jata hai, agar candletick aa jaye to hum log achi trading kar skate hai bhai.

Fxwin
2016-01-11, 02:19 PM
Price action ke sath hum forex trading me achchi profit earn kar sakte hai magar ye kahna ki price action se trading easy hoti hai ye galat hai, price action bhale bhi trading karne ki best method hai par esko learn karna bahut hard hota hai, esme har candle formation ki knowledge chahiye hoti hai.

apologyx48
2016-01-11, 02:31 PM
using price action we can trade with forex easily because it is very helpful to trade and we can know the possibly price through the price action trend .

Murithi
2016-01-12, 12:33 AM
Price action trading is both very much simpler to trade with and you can get some more profitable trades if you know how to use the following levels and showing if it's has been in support or the resistance level

dareking
2016-01-20, 10:31 AM
Price action ke sath hum forex trading me achchi profit earn kar sakte hai magar ye kahna ki price action se trading easy hoti hai ye galat hai, price action bhale bhi trading karne ki best method hai par esko learn karna bahut hard hota hai, esme har candle formation ki knowledge chahiye hoti hai.

Bhai humare ko price action trading agar karna aata hota hai, tabhi humare ko us trading se profits earning ho sakti hai bhai, yaha par practice karna bahut hi jaruri hota hai, tabhi usmein perfect ho sakte hai bhai.