PDA

View Full Version : Fxprimus.com

pro2
2012-12-19, 09:04 AM
Have any one used this broker.I found that their feature is a very good one.They claim that they have 100% ecn account and they are a 100% no desk dealing broker.They also provide payoneer debit card to withdraw money.So if anyone experienced this broker then pls share about this broker in this page.

badrussh
2012-12-21, 07:13 PM
Actually, before open for the real account in 2011, I have compare between FXCM and FXPrimus. Both have regulated but the spread for FXPrimus is more attractive me. When start using this FXPrimus as broker, everything is happy. To me, this broker should entitle for 4 stars rating. Recently, I found that I am facing few problem, feedback to the customer service, they said was due to my computer. I am very doubt about this because I run other brokers at the same time, all of them did not give me any problem except FXPrimus. Problem I am facing as below:
1. Platform keep connected and disconnected.
2. Candlestick movement always delay for couple second.
3. Change SL/TP always get "Context is busy".
4. Closing a position always not at time and delay almost half second or more.

Kamranchy
2012-12-21, 09:51 PM
Fxprimus one of the best broker for scalping, becouse fixed and tight spreeds, no dealing desk, regulated broker and thay also provide payoneer mastarcard and argent withdrawal within two hours, support is also good.

pro2
2012-12-28, 11:46 AM
Yes their payoneer card system is a very good one.But they don't support liberty reserve funding.But they support money bookers.Infact money bookers is a good online payment service.Have anyone use this practically.Pls share if you use this.Thanks for making reply

oodi
2012-12-28, 11:53 AM
i have never used this site before so i do not know much about it i know that its a lot of work but i kno0w its not that hard just to make it through without siezing.

lg_pkl
2013-01-10, 10:58 AM
Have any one used this broker.I found that their feature is a very good one.They claim that they have 100% ecn account and they are a 100% no desk dealing broker.They also provide payoneer debit card to withdraw money.So if anyone experienced this broker then pls share about this broker in this page.

broker it still sounds very fresh in my ears so I still do not believe that brker come so far, so I'll definitely be looking for that so I could be sure that my money will be safe in it

Tsaqif
2013-01-11, 01:28 PM
to broker this one I had never heard of before so I can not give a better opinion so I do not know what condition the master broker
whether or not its use later

---------- Post added 01-11-2013 at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-10-2013 at 05:15 PM ----------

I just heard this for a broker so I do not know much about this broker review and also I do not think there gunakanya if we are going to try a new broker if the broker we have been good

sajal01
2013-01-11, 01:51 PM
Money bookers Online Payments service.Have really good use of those shares, if practically.Please this.Thanks to production. I never have to use this site. I do not know what this is. I know that much work. But it is not true that the auxiliary reserve funding.But money bookers.

pro2
2013-01-15, 10:05 AM
The feature of this broker gave a very good impression on me.But one problem to me is that they don't support liberty reserve or payza.So i have a funding problem with them.This broker is a non dealing desk one and stp.I hope this will be a good one but still not taste in real.

sonali
2013-01-15, 11:05 AM
i have never used this web page before so i do not know much about it i know that its a lot of execute but i know its not that challenging just to make it through without taking away.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 06:34 PM
May the debate usually are every make use of. There is of which purpose well. That they claim they've got 100%, the interacting desk ECN dealer bill which is the tree concerning. If you use that, thanks to the result please write about. When I do not know exactly what it truly is I am aware that quite a few operate, although it turns out of which this may not be genuine money usually are appropriated. Wizard Though the marketers.

kalim iqbal
2013-01-23, 10:48 PM
FXPRIMUS.com recognizes that there are traders with different skill levels and this can be seen very clearly in the way they designed their trading platform. As users logged onto their website, they will be prompted to state whether they are new traders or experienced traders. The reason for this is to direct new traders to the learning section. For experienced traders, the website directs them to all the trading tools that they need to make an informed trade.

vallen
2013-01-29, 04:45 PM

I have not used this broker in the trade that I do sir,
because I do not trust completely with a broker who is now popping up on the internet a lot to offer many iming iming as well as the other bonus sir, but I will not be fooled by all that

forex_adviser
2013-04-13, 11:42 AM
Good broker with up to 500:1 of leverage. Regulated by FSC Mauritius allow minmun deposit of 100$. Also useable on iphone and Android mobiles.For desktop trading it provid MT4 platform.Allow individual,joint and corporate account type.And also their spread rate is too low.

davy2
2013-04-14, 05:32 PM
There is a way that i have come to find out of this broker but i have not yet started tradeing with them yet for me as a trader there are some of the thing that i look for when i want to starting to do tradeinglike how long the broker has been in in business

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 12:18 PM
No plugins, applets, or Web Start applications.

Wherever the Internet is available, you are able to connect simply and easily.

FEATURES OF FXPRIMUS PLATFORM.

Same ID and pass word as your MT4 account.

Option to open a position in Web Trader and close it in your MT4 platform.

Fully synchronized with your MT4 platform.

Post your charts directly to Facebook and Twitter.

Customizable charting, an industry first for a web-based platform!

Merabnoor123
2020-12-03, 11:03 AM
Thumbs up
g han main na ya broker test kiya ha balkay kafi arsa use b kiya ha.aur mera hisab say ya bura broker nahi ha.And main thing of choosing this broker is that it suprt many payment methods payza,paypal,moneybooker,wrie transfer and credit and debit cards also. ya mt4 ka 30days k liya demo b daita ha. is main islamic banking ke option b ha ya bonus b daita ha.