PDA

View Full Version : 15 ways to avoid losing money.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

hossam_a22
2012-12-17, 08:55 PM
15 ways to avoid losing money
1. Wrong Broker : A lot of forex brokers are horrible; get a good one. Read forums and chats in several different places to get an unbiased opinion.

2. Trading During Off Hours Bank FX traders, option traders, and hedge funds have a huge advantage during off hours; they can push the currencies around when no volume is going through and the end game is new traders get fleeced trying to trade signals. There is only one signal during off hours it is better to stay out.

3. Trading Against Prevailing Trend There is a huge difference between buying cheaply on the way down and buying cheaply. What was a low price quickly becomes a high price when you 're trading against the trend.

4. Picking Tops and Bottoms - Looking for bargains works well at the supermarket but not trading foreign exchange; try to trade in the direction the price is going and your results will improve.

5. Not Trading Around s Time : Most of the big moves occur around news time. The volume is high and the moves are real; there is no better time to trade fundamentally or technically than when news is released; this is when the real money adjusts their positions and as a result the prices changes reflect serious currency flow (compared to quiet times when bank traders rule the market with their customer order flow).

6. Ignore Technical Conditions : Determining whether the market is over-extended long or over-extended short is a key determinant of near-time price action. Spike moves often occur when the market is all one way.

7. Lack of Confidence Confidence only comes from successful trading. If you lose money early in your trading career it's very difficult to gain true confidence; the trick is don't go off half-cocked; learn the business before you trade.

8. Being Too Smart : The most successful traders I know are high school ****uates. They keep it simple and dont look beyond the obvious; their results are excellent.

9. Stop Losses : Putting tight stop losses with retail brokers is a recipe for disaster. When you put on a trade, commit to a reasonable stop loss limit that allows your trade a fair chance to develop.

10. Relying on Others : Real traders play a lone hand; they make their own decisions and dont rely on others to make their trading decisions for them; there is no halfway; either trade for yourself or have someone else trade for you.

11. Too Many Charity Trades : When you make money on a well thought-out trade, dont give back half on a whim; invest your profits from good trades on the next good trade

12. Too Much Detail : If you are trading more than 2 indicators, then you need to clean house. Having many indicators stifles trading and finds reasons not to trade. A setup and a trigger is all you need.

13.Overconfidence : Trading is not easy; statistics show a 95% failure rate. If your doing well dont take your success for granted; always be on the lookout for ways to improve what you 're doing.

14. Knowledge Deficiency: Most new forex traders do not take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals). When some news or a statement is due out, they close out their positions and sit out the best trading opportunities; they are taught to only trade after the market calms down. So essentially they miss the whole move and then trade the random noise that follows a fundamental price move. Just think for a moment about technically trading the aftermath of a price move; there is no potential.

15. Rumors : Rumors are rumors almost 100% of the time; think about where in the motion you heard the rumor. If EUR/USD is up 50 points in last 15 minutes and the rumor is dollar negative, well then you missed it. Whenever you trade, determine where in the motion you are entering.

Hope its will help all of you..

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Of course, a Doji could be formed by prices moving lower first and then higher second, nevertheless, either way, the market closes back where the day started.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

In a Doji pattern, the market explores its options both upward and downward, but cannot commit either way. After a long uptrend, this indecision manifest by the Doji could be viewed as a time to exit one's position, or at least scale back. Similarly, after a long downtrend, like the one shown above of General Electric stock, reducing one's position size or exiting completely could be an intelligent move.

abbey ak
2012-12-18, 06:21 AM
well based on my understanding i really think the more we get to understand our technical analysis the more we can always trade and earn profit but most forex trader Ignore Technical Conditions which is not very good

ramjan
2012-12-26, 01:02 AM
Dear if we want to gain in forex . so we have to observe above thread. after that i think we will be good trader in forex market.

ghfx
2012-12-26, 06:23 AM
hi everybody,
yes my friend what are the main factors that lead to the loss of capital, which is why we must be careful during our trading.
good luck

paijahnpaijo
2012-12-26, 06:30 AM
2. Trading During Off Hours Bank FX traders, option traders, and hedge funds have a huge advantage during off hours; they can push the currencies around when no volume is going through and the end game is new traders get fleeced trying to trade signals. There is only one signal during off hours it is better to stay out.
but many traders proficient in the outcome there, always waiting for an opportunity arises for their trading hours. they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators, but from the movement of the bank which is called trade bank strategy

tarekateya
2012-12-26, 07:08 AM
if every trader read this topic and ssve that 15 advices strongly in his mind ,he will be avery successfull trader whatever his strategy say
so to keep profit in that market keep knowledge

rokib
2012-12-26, 10:55 AM
I read all the ways to avoid losing money in forex trading and i add some from my memory:
Learn more and more about forex trading.
Take the Time to Find a Reputable Broker
use demo account
keep charts clean
protect your trading account
use reasonable leverage
keep good records
Money management

yudijoni
2012-12-26, 11:34 AM
There is a dilemma that must be faced in the forex trader in the deal, when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted. But many cases prove that no harm trader stop loss can be very limited.

orchid
2012-12-26, 01:49 PM
"15 ways to avoid losing money" I have read it deeply, this is a good point of trading. thanks

vaibhav thakur
2012-12-26, 08:47 PM
the thread you published on this page is good and contains alomst aal the knwoledge about to avoid taking risks and save our balance from losing it, as many times it happens due to silly reasons we loose it.

pro2
2013-01-04, 02:05 PM
Very good posts to read.But bro i have not understood the point no 2 very well.what is a off hour.If big organization manipulates the market then definitely it is very risky and small trader will loss.I know this very well.But which trading period is the off hour.Pls explain this point (no#2) with trading period.My local time is gmt+6.Thanks again for your good post.Waiting for your further reply

bogelfx
2013-01-04, 08:43 PM
to avoid losing money in forex is not easy. we must have a system and a good trading strategy, that is not always wrong in analyzing the market. every mistake we make will result in a loss on trading account that we have

2013-01-05, 01:33 PM
yes its a good check list to review trade strategy for forex begginer this cheklist encloses almost all the main areas of forex trading

abbey ak
2013-01-05, 06:24 PM
that is very correct based on my experience that we don't have to trade against Prevailing Trend because with the trend we can predict the right direction of the trend so we don't have to trade against the trend thats my point of view

4daniel
2013-01-07, 11:33 AM
Also trading without a plan. It cannot be emphasized enough that in order to trade well and make money, you have to have a system and a strategy. You can not just rely on spontaneous decisions and instincts.Avoiding the mistakes and blunders that cause these losses can be relatively easy if you keep yourself focused and don't make too many mistakes.

lcy
2013-01-07, 11:41 AM
the best way that you can keep your money working for you is when you make it but sometimes yourself you will be able to make it work for you only if you allow yourself to scalp in order to a make some really good money.

oreoluwa
2013-01-07, 08:56 PM
alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this rules in other to be at the safe side of the market and i think i have to agree with you based on the fact that Trading Against Prevailing Trend is very bad

Cigane
2013-01-07, 08:57 PM
I have been scammed a few times and I felt horrible. Have you been scammed too? Buyers who have a habit of getting work done for nothing always target new freelancers. Freelance sites are clear about how you can avoid losing money. Most of them insist that you ask the .

Mohe
2013-01-07, 09:05 PM
you can always trade with some good money management and make sure that you understand these on a different level I think you should always make some good understanding fore the same.

delowar
2013-01-10, 05:32 AM
I think that 15 ways to avoid losing money is more small. But main ways Experience abhabah
Advertisers nirbharasilatah most of the signal depends on signal Trader.
Aborting trading uddesabihina

m.ikram
2013-01-10, 05:30 PM
Thanks (hossam_a22 Senior Member ). ab mary jasy new user achi tarha tradeing kar k loss sy bach sakty haen. bundle of thanks brother. agar aap k pass kuch or bi tips hun to or send kar den. ta k ham new users ko achi tarha trading kar sakty haen.

dan.blanchot
2013-02-28, 04:53 PM
Very good posts to read.But bro i have not understood the point no 2 very well.what is a off hour.If big organization manipulates the market then definitely it is very risky and small trader will loss.I know this very well.But which trading period is the off hour.Pls explain this point (no#2) with trading period.My local time is gmt+6.Thanks again for your good post.Waiting for your further reply

I think the term of off hour posted by TS is actually referring to the end of active market sessions... Usually, it's after us market has ended.. It's considered as off hour due to the minor market activity done by traders, which can be clearly traced on the chart.

shahid1
2013-02-28, 04:59 PM
There is so many ways to avoid losing money in the Forex trade. First of all you should practice on the demo account. After this learn more and more regarding the Forex. Avoid the mistakes during the trade. Consul the senior members if you have any problem.

souravdgx
2013-02-28, 04:59 PM
you are correct.i agree with most of the points in your post why people lose in forex.among them stop loss option is a importan option for getting rid of big loss.

Localadclick Pk
2013-02-28, 11:29 PM
oh yes you are right these are the common mistakes that traders do and have loss thanks for sharing this information with every one i think if one should read these rules and follow to avoid these mistakes then he will earn good amount and will not do loss again

Avenger
2013-03-01, 01:02 AM
Very excellent content to study.But bro i have not recognized the factor no 2 very well.what is a off time.If big company manipulates the industry then definitely it is very dangerous and little investor will reduction.I know this very well.But which dealing interval is the off time.Pls describe this factor (no#2) with dealing interval.My regional time is gmt+6.Thanks again for your excellent publish.Waiting for your further reply

jatayufx
2013-03-01, 04:05 AM
There is so many ways to avoid losing money in the Forex trade. First of all you should practice on the demo account. After this learn more and more regarding the Forex. Avoid the mistakes during the trade. Consul the senior members if you have any problem.

Risk analysis to understand the risks and losses in order to reduce the advantages of forex trading and great risk capital on the basis of analysis of the financial management system and the system used to generate profit by trading plan

wasimanjum
2013-03-01, 08:08 AM
dear sir the thread you published here is very help full for us it tells us which are diiferent things which can lose their money so here i am also discuss withyou taht ist of all some trader says that they can become a million aire with in a days and theny cannot control emotin and lose money

therock
2013-03-01, 09:45 AM
all of your opinion is very very important for all forex trader.if any trader avoid this things he may not gain profit from forex market.you must practice in demo account a lot otherwise you will not became a good trader.

fuzail
2013-03-01, 10:32 AM
1. Wrong Broker : A lot of forex brokers are horrible; get a good one. Read forums and chats in several different places to get an unbiased opinion.

3. Trading Against Prevailing Trend There is a huge difference between buying cheaply on the way down and buying cheaply. What was a low price quickly becomes a high price when you 're trading against the trend.

4. Picking Tops and Bottoms - Looking for bargains works well at the supermarket but not trading foreign exchange; try to trade in the direction the price is going and your results will improve.

5. Not Trading Around s Time : Most of the big moves occur around news time. The volume is high and the moves are real; there is no better time to trade fundamentally or technically than when news is released; this is when the real money adjusts their positions and as a result the prices changes reflect serious currency flow (compared to quiet times when bank traders rule the market with their customer order flow).

6. Ignore Technical Conditions : Determining whether the market is over-extended long or over-extended short is a key determinant of near-time price action. Spike moves often occur when the market is all one way.

7. Lack of Confidence Confidence only comes from successful trading. If you lose money early in your trading career it's very difficult to gain true confidence; the trick is don't go off half-cocked; learn the business before you trade.

8. Being Too Smart : The most successful traders I know are high school ****uates. They keep it simple and dont look beyond the obvious; their results are excellent.

9. Stop Losses : Putting tight stop losses with retail brokers is a recipe for disaster. When you put on a trade, commit to a reasonable stop loss limit that allows your trade a fair chance to develop.

10. Relying on Others : Real traders play a lone hand; they make their own decisions and dont rely on others to make their trading decisions for them; there is no halfway; either trade for yourself or have someone else trade for you.

11. Too Many Charity Trades : When you make money on a well thought-out trade, dont give back half on a whim; invest your profits from good trades on the next good trade

12. Too Much Detail : If you are trading more than 2 indicators, then you need to clean house. Having many indicators stifles trading and finds reasons not to trade. A setup and a trigger is all you need.

13.Overconfidence : Trading is not easy; statistics show a 95% failure rate. If your doing well dont take your success for granted; always be on the lookout for ways to improve what you 're doing.

14. Knowledge Deficiency: Most new forex traders do not take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals). When some news or a statement is due out, they close out their positions and sit out the best trading opportunities; they are taught to only trade after the market calms down. So essentially they miss the whole move and then trade the random noise that follows a fundamental price move. Just think for a moment about technically trading the aftermath of a price move; there is no potential.

15. Rumors : Rumors are rumors almost 100% of the time; think about where in the motion you heard the rumor. If EUR/USD is up 50 points in last 15 minutes and the rumor is dollar negative, well then you missed it. Whenever you trade, determine where in the motion you are entering.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Of course, a Doji could be formed by prices moving lower first and then higher second, nevertheless, either way, the market closes back where the day started.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

In a Doji pattern, the market explores its options both upward and downward, but cannot commit either way. After a long uptrend, this indecision manifest by the Doji could be viewed as a time to exit one's position, or at least scale back. Similarly, after a long downtrend, like the one shown above of General Electric stock, reducing one's position size or exiting completely could be an intelligent move.

15 way to losting about money.thanks posts.I read your post.again thanks for posts.

2013-03-01, 03:20 PM
yes it is very good thread knowledge is all about the success. to succeed in forex knoledge of technicals as wel as fundamentals both is necasssry and the above given points are the essence of trading experience of a successful trader so folow earn and enjoy

ludric
2013-03-01, 03:45 PM
yes it is very good thread knowledge is all about the success. to succeed in forex knoledge of technicals as wel as fundamentals both is necasssry and the above given points are the essence of trading experience of a successful trader so folow earn and enjoy
Of course you need at first understand the traders skill just not trade in your act and you need advise from expert traders if you need to be able to turn into good trader then to comprehend well the guidelines of the world of forex

cream
2013-03-01, 04:23 PM
Of course you need at first understand the traders skill just not trade in your act and you need advise from expert traders if you need to be able to turn into good trader then to comprehend well the guidelines of the world of forex
We have to go for trading with learning. If go without it then we can see loses here. So we have to take experience. learn It is very important matter for for forex treading.otherwise it impossible .

hitpipsin
2013-03-01, 04:29 PM
superb job boss. as you discuss the way to avoid losing money is very important to me. because i have a small amount of money to invest and after invest if i loose all my money then it will be harmful to me. so i should consider your points to avoid losing my money.

wasimanjum
2013-03-02, 07:52 AM
the thread you published here is very important according to forex trading here a person can earn as much money as he want so i teel you that you can not become a emotion person during the trading because it canlose your money and never trade when light is going to off for sometime

wasimanjum
2013-03-04, 07:11 AM
the post here some says that many importan things are present that if you are using taht stratigies that things than you can be able to not lose your money in the trading . because some time peoples are over confidient , more emotinal and not have enough knowledge for the trading

msreza24
2013-03-04, 09:24 AM
Howdy most,
Commercial-time Indeed, indeed, many of us hurt my own pals, we have to be mindful of, funds in the major ingredients.
achievements.

myname
2013-03-04, 10:30 AM

very good information. hopefully what preformance points above is useful for traders. especially beginners often ignore what the pitfalls are. kalu they actually want to learn discipline and patience at it will surely achieve success.

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-03-04, 10:34 AM

I'm agree with all points that is fruitful for all forex trader.

wasimanjum
2013-03-06, 07:11 AM
losing the money is too much creating problem for the trader because this is the business which is not done by some straight persons which have not knowledge about trading so to avoid loss ist of all youshould opent he account in a well brokr aftr that you work the indian forex forum

faroky
2013-03-06, 09:52 AM
Forex trader is a dilemma that will be addressed in the agreement, must stop loss when they return to the value of the plan was in place to meet up. In many cases, it stops the erosion damage can be limited.

runu
2013-03-07, 08:48 AM
recovered based on my module i really cogitate the writer we get to realise our discipline psychotherapy the writer we can e'er dealings and acquire profit but most forex monger Snub Abstract Conditions which is not really morality

vegazuz
2013-03-07, 10:30 AM
trade by way of follow-trand indeed been shown to provide benefits and avoid loss. but as I am a beginner trader is very difficult to determine the exact op.

new93
2013-03-07, 12:32 PM
Very helpful thread :)
Points 4,5,9,12,13 are excellent and based on fundamental stories..
Following those points will make you an excellent trader and you will be able to earn more .

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-07, 12:37 PM
Yes, this 15 ways to avoid loosing money. This is good points for trading for all traders. I earn more money by acting on this ways.

konyeng
2013-03-25, 11:46 PM
we need more learning to be avoided losing money so i think when you already have good experience in this bussines you can be financial freedom if you can make profit consistenly because this bussines is really matter for everyone

saqib160
2013-03-26, 12:01 AM
dear muje ap ki post bohat achi lagi ha ap na is ma jo be batye batyei ha sub ki sub ek dun theak kahi ha hum loos in bateo ji wojhat par hota ha ma na ap ki subi bateo ko note kayea ha new mamber ka laye ja sub sa best post ha

ummey
2013-03-26, 02:31 PM
It is a dilemma in the Forex trader in the deal are confronted, when you touch a loss position overlooking the back room, they had predicted. However, many cases have shown that no damage can be limited traders of stop loss very.

boeled
2013-03-26, 06:51 PM
Over confident is one thing that most often destroys trading accounts we have. no one blames you when you believe in yourself and make trades, but over confident is one thing that should be avoided.

blackjack
2013-03-26, 09:26 PM
I think there are the many techniques and so far the best which explains different techniques to avoid dropping their money and I think the starter trader should through each and every aspect described here.I think all the aspects are important and should be kept in ideas by traders.

win
2013-03-26, 10:13 PM
I think the most efficient way to avoid the loss in your trade is to trade by following all the rules and by analysing the market prefectly>Because predicting trend is very important you must be skilled enogh to predict the trend of the market correctly

uk8877
2013-03-27, 03:52 AM
however many traders proficient in the consequence there, always looking forward to an option arises because of their trading time. they only follow the actual direction of the market created by the movement of the trading financial institutions because they don't use indicators, but through the movement of the bank to create trade bank strategy.

jsmnr5001
2013-03-27, 05:16 AM
Dear friend there are many ways to avoid loosing which all of them i cant tell you some of the basics i would like to tell you that.In Forex do not make any decision very soon during trading. always tray to avoid greed to get more profit in short time.

rokib
2013-03-27, 08:16 AM
Loss is essential in all types of trading system and i think also essential for forex trading. But need to how can avoid loss when trading in this market and need to know everything about forex trading. Forex trading is good for earning more for experience person who have more idea about this market.

aopen583
2013-03-27, 08:29 AM

dominant factor when trading forex and it's probably the overconfidences clearly dangerous, because no matter how good our analysis, we humbly better, because if we do we are not arrogant profit and loss when we are we also not ashamed, because we understand that the future that no one knows except Allah, and this is the basic of a trader

rehman1176
2013-03-27, 11:23 AM
bahi aap nay boohat hee detail main sub traders kay weak points bata diyay hain jin say woo money loss kar sakty hain trading main. mayry khyal main hameen een bataoon koo apny mind main rakh kay trade karni chahyay.

waqas1
2013-04-10, 01:31 PM
yes ap na theak kaha ha ma ap ki post ko study kayea ha ap na bohat achi batye batyei ha loos hum bilkul in bateo ki waja sa kayte ha hum in ko countrol karna chayea

dimaz99
2013-04-10, 03:36 PM
oh yes you are conservative these are the uncouth mistakes that traders do and mortal deprivation thanks for intercourse this accumulation with every one i cerebrate if one should feature these rules and espouse to abstain these mistakes then he present garner smashing assets and module not do decline again

princeua
2013-04-10, 03:42 PM
15 Very nice way to avoid the loss in forex explained very well yes if traders applied these methods well and every detail downright largely will achieve profits in Forex but novice traders should in Forex avoid urgency.

neitheigush
2013-04-10, 05:04 PM
certainly in line with great becoming familiar with prefer think that extra everyone uncover figure out this industry researching extra you can easily frequently operate and additionally attain money still a large number of trader Take too lightly Industry Factors which is certainly of low quality.

saqib4242
2013-04-10, 06:06 PM
je han ap nay ak acha sawl kiya han ma ap ke baat say agree karat ho mere khyal ma forex tarde ma hum ko us chezo say aviod karan ho ga tab he hum loss say najad hassil kar sakty han

chdani
2013-04-29, 07:37 PM
thread bohat helpful hai bohat achi information di is post me me hud pahle say in me say kafi sate steps ko follow karta a raha ho lakin muje mazid knowledge mil gaya newbies kay lia ye golden steps hain jo hume kabi b loss ki tarf na jane day lakin mostly newbies is tara ka knowledge ignor kar dayte hain.

byesofiq
2013-04-29, 08:20 PM
You posted on this page, well structured and contains almost all of the knowledge to avoid risk, deliver us from tripping, as often occurs for stupid reasons, we will lose it..

babar
2013-04-29, 09:33 PM
agr hum forex krna chaty hen.tu humen is men zaida thread ni krna chay.is ka bad hum ko ya samjna chay ka hum market men achy threadr hon gy

Avenger
2013-04-30, 11:50 PM
There is so many methods to prevent taking a loss in the Currency trading trading. First of all you should exercise on the trial consideration. After this understand more and more regarding the Currency trading. Stay away from the errors during the business. Consul the mature associates if you have any issue.

cicgojra
2013-05-01, 01:29 AM
The Post here some says that many important things are present that if you are using that strategies that things than you can be able to not lose your money in the trading.because some time people are over confident more emotional and not have enough knowledge for the trading work.

wb1989
2013-05-01, 02:27 AM
thank you for these advices for me i use some of them
and i hope they will help beginners

RahmatAli
2013-05-01, 08:55 AM
Thank you very much. You have contributed a great share by publishing the thread on this page. It is good and surrounds approximately all the pieces of information about to avoid losing money. It saves our balance from losing it. We lose it many times due to silly reasons.

Zaheer
2013-05-01, 05:56 PM
thanks brother i am agree with u. ye bohat informatic cmments hain. i real y like that threat. i will try to follow that. i tried my best trading with these comments.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 06:20 PM
There is a perplexity that has got to be long-faced within the Forex dealer within the deal, once they bit the stop loss position back turned towards the worth they'd foreseen. however several cases prove that no hurt dealer stop loss are often terribly restricted..............

ahmeddd22
2013-05-19, 02:35 AM
many traders proficient in the outcome there, always waiting for an opportunity arises for their trading hours. they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators, but from the movement of the bank which is called trade bank strategy

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 05:34 AM
one of the ways i know you can avoid loosing money in foreign exchange market business is that you should have all the required information before placing your trades and also have disciple and good management skills. take low risk and these should help you profit from the business

nebula
2013-05-19, 05:50 AM
one of the ways i know you can avoid loosing money in foreign exchange market business is that you should have all the required information before placing your trades and also have disciple and good management skills. take low risk and these should help you profit from the business
To become a Forex trader, you must start with demo. The more practice you do the better you will get. Thus, you must not hurry but keep trying to make sure that you be a good trader. I am wishing you all the luck with your dream of being a Forex trader.

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-19, 07:00 AM

good job... thanks for share budy

kalam1234
2013-05-19, 07:08 AM
in case you should attain with forex. and so we've got to view preceding line. there after i'm sure we'll be great broker with foreign exchange. which is why we have to be careful in the course of your exchanging. to preserve revenue for the reason that marketplace preserve expertise.

wabas
2013-05-25, 11:29 PM
ya ap na subi way bohat achi lakhi ha in sub ki waja sa hum forex ma loos ma ja rahe ha ma ap ki bate sa agary karta ho muje ap ki sub way sa lag raha ha loos hum ko in ki waja sa he hota ha

PTtrader
2013-05-26, 02:26 AM
to avoid losing money in forex is not easy. we must have a system and a good trading strategy, that is not always wrong in analyzing the market. every mistake we make will result in a loss on trading account that we have
Yes, i agree with you. Losing money is natural process during making money at forex spot market, you only need to have around 60 - 65% of your trades with profit, you dont need ratios like 80 - 95 %. Plus consistancy :)

andihaerani
2013-05-26, 11:23 AM
Wow nice....your post above will be very useful, especially for newbies, even the advanced traders need to maintain their knowledge, example; by reading your post above. Many traders when they enter the market, they tend to be driven by their emotion (greed or fear) and attempted to grab the instant pips as many as they can without making a proper analysis. A single loss is 2x more painfully than a sweet of tiny profits.

arif1702
2013-05-26, 12:21 PM
thank you for your advice on how to avoid 15 losses in forex, hopefully advice that could be a lesson for every trader to avoid losses,
since it is very helpful
regards

amjed
2013-05-26, 02:07 PM
Thank you my friend the benefit actually are important ways to avoid losing Racelma g and repeat that capital management is m t come up success in Forex where you specify the amount of how to lose and how much will win runs a good strategy and learning from losses gave us a good experience and avoid greed is one of the most important things which alsoyou must warn them

ali.khan
2013-05-30, 10:25 AM
I think there is a problem that really must be faced in the forex trader in the offer if they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the purchase price they had predicted but many cases demonstrate that no harm trader stop loss can be very limited.

nazeerali
2013-05-30, 12:26 PM
i agree with you if you want to get god profit inthismarket then you can apply the rule above in your trading so learn well to start trading and the nget profit in this market in some time .

seser
2013-05-30, 12:43 PM
If the sellers only via this subject also less, 15 directive is clearly in mind, he always announced an effective strategy for each individual vendor
So you want to keep the current market at a profit to maintain expertise.

sluy13
2013-05-30, 02:08 PM
There is a problem, which will be held in the package, a Forex trader, in order to make a special ruling to return to, once again, the Bill, which is supposed to be. In some cases, which is still zero damage to the speculator to stop decline may be very small.

dipali
2013-05-30, 02:11 PM
In the event that each broker understands this particular theme in addition to join as 15 strategies strongly in their head, he will be a very productive broker what ever their approach point. So in order to maintain profits for the reason that the industry knowledge.

kyaer
2013-05-30, 02:26 PM
You can feel that there a problem who must face entrepreneurs really experience, when they go out in the situation he hoped the prize/two lost left behind the paper. But in most cases it will not just damage distributed Of garroter the beast can small band.

mktysd
2013-05-30, 03:10 PM
I have a problem you see I experienced scientists within the controller within the rod talk about when communicating with someone stop burned was heading back from spending, from his heart. A large number of suspension to prove not only that anyone who buys things probably burned again very limited.

hakro
2013-05-30, 03:26 PM
We have a challenge, which is actually a trade Forex when they write to stop the return of the stone, which affect the value of the position, as she had predicted. Often indicates that the zero is however open to traders, in writing to abandon is often limited.

uykftr
2013-05-30, 03:44 PM
Whatever you find, if you contact Awards at least a long time considered necessary to knock in to let traders lost packages, will be aware in many situation shows zero but a speculator garroter lost often very limited.

munni
2013-05-30, 04:17 PM
well if you wan to avoid the lose money in Forex at first you have to avoid the greediness and practice in demo very well to learn the Forex business remember more you learn the Forex business more chance to earn money .

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

well if you wan to avoid the lose money in Forex at first you have to avoid the greediness and practice in demo very well to learn the Forex business remember more you learn the Forex business more chance to earn money .

brbmdu
2013-05-30, 04:22 PM
The problem for me there is a Forex trader, to the position of the rear end falling in price predictions going. However, there are many examples that prove it is simply a drop in the end do not damage dealer, they are often very limited.

vdymk24
2013-05-30, 04:36 PM
There are quite a few merchants experiencing your bottom line at this point where the opportunity came at the time of the sale and purchase on hold unofficially. These people are only to make traditional banks tried traditional banking approach and move on, but mostly because they don't use a bank from selling generated by this movement, which followed this path in today's market.

tasak_john
2013-05-30, 04:52 PM
Don't try to do trade whenever you upset.
dont' do trade without proper knwledge,
dont' trade without experience.
dont' fall in greedy
don't follow the emotions
do tradw with full hardworking.

shesbng
2013-05-30, 05:09 PM
Effacement realization, even I have more respect for the African Union, we will be able to check more than a techie knowledge industry, such as making money even more Techie negligence commandments two poor phase.

forexterminal
2013-05-30, 05:16 PM
Confidence is must in every business and in Forex if you are not mentally satisfied you should must not do trade because if your mind is not in trade you will be lost your bucks and money.

thenr56
2013-05-30, 05:34 PM
Many investors are finding they often wait time management opportunities that will occur. This herb is not a real person in the Bank management, the marketing activities of the Agency, since the original banking activities. Banking is a technology that has the same name.

mansoorlund
2013-05-30, 05:58 PM
mainy aap ke point parhain hain jo bht pasand ae or khod kamyab karna hai to in point pe humain amal karna chahea is taraha se hum forex main trading ke lea kamyaab ban sakty ahin or isi mai 100% kamyabi hai mujhy forex se yahee umeed hai ke hum is taraha se loss nai kar paigy ya bht acha hai humary knowlege ya information ai.

mwbou
2013-05-30, 06:51 PM
But many investors tend to wait for the opportunity to appear in the entire Score to the sales and purchase order is only for industrial development activities by buying and selling financial institutions, because it worked the symptoms, but the original business of the Bank. Called the strategy of commercial banks

dufu
2013-05-30, 06:54 PM
There soo many ways that you can avoid having the bigger loose that is when you wan to have the best odd the profits them you should not leave many tradeing open and you avoid habit of management of money well

bberty
2013-05-30, 07:11 PM
We have lost the right to throw, prices, a problem to predict, that need to be addressed in the context of the business model. However, not only widely by investors lost, the damage is often very limited.

fxmoney
2013-05-30, 07:15 PM
There are lot of ways by which we can avoid the loss so we must have to follow the money management while trading in the forex market so that it will be easy to gain good income from the forex trading.

haha04
2013-06-06, 09:44 PM
Each dealer if this topic and Ssve refers to advice 15 strongly her head, then she'd say Avery to a dealer this strategy
This market includes the result data.

pagolk
2013-06-06, 10:15 PM
Good support, in my opinion, I suppose, really added to the understanding, we tend to get more technical analysis trading profit and win, but most of the traders who have overlooked technical terms that is not beautiful

nothing
2013-06-07, 02:17 AM
Hello to everyone
Yes, my friend, what to measure, most of the factors causing the loss of capital square, reason by which we tend to be thrifty in all our dealings.
Good luck guys

kabliwala
2013-06-07, 02:57 AM
But it is a good solution, because many merchants, mercantilism, even for an hour, waiting for a chance to occur. But they are simply referred to in the Trade Bank, banking is a result of them use indicators, strategies and Commercialism, the direction the market was made by bank transfer.

smoundaw
2013-06-07, 04:53 AM
Mybe that You can feel that there a problem who must faced a entrepreneurs really experiences, when they go out in the situations that he hoped the prize/two lost left behind the papers.. But in the most cases it will not just damage distributed Of garroter the beast can small bands !!

fxstarboy
2013-06-07, 05:13 AM
There are many way to avoid of losing money in forex trading. I will be considered a little inside them the first thing is to think about money management. discipline, control emotion in trading and manymore.

sonnohat
2013-06-07, 05:23 AM
But several experts as a result of traders out there waiting for a chance to appear in their hours of mercantilism. They just go in the direction of the market created by the movement of mercantilism as a result do not use indicators, however, Bank of the Bank for the brand strategy

mousahledka
2013-06-07, 05:50 AM
Mybe that You posted on this page, well structured and contains almost all of the knowledges to avoided a risky, delivered by us from the tripping, as often occurs for stupid reasons, we will lose its really !!!

moimwoa
2013-06-07, 06:05 AM
Certainly taht there is a problem that really must be faced in the forex traders in the offer if they touches a the stop loss positions a back turned towards the purchased prices they had predicted but too many cases demonstrate that no harm trader stop loss can be very limited !!

wickybaba
2013-06-07, 06:14 AM
Don't trust the opinions of market gurus, don't believe in a company,don't break your entry and exit rules,don't try to get even,don't trade over your head,don't seek the Holy Grail,don't forget your discipline,don't chase the crowd,don't trade the obvious, don't ignore the warning signs,don't count your chickens, don't forget the plan. ,don't have a paycheck mentality,don't cut corners,don't ignore your intuition, don't hate losing,don't fall into the complexity trap,don't confuse execution with opportunity,don't project your personal life onto your trading and don't think that trading is fun.

jahid420
2013-06-07, 07:20 AM
But some professional traders as well as the results, we look forward to the opportunity to represent and all Its trading hours. Just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the banking trade as a result of the user is not a pointer, but the Bank's business, called the Bank's business strategy.

firbox
2013-06-07, 07:39 AM
There is a dilemma faced in the context of an exhibitor in Forex trading-Janus, is expected to be a small position of stop loss again. However, a small number of cases to prove that there is no loss to stop the pain of exhibitors may be very limited.

ranack
2013-06-07, 08:25 AM
As each Merchandiser scan this topic and MBO fifteen strong opinions in his mind he will Avery, says successful Merchandiser, regardless of its strategy
In order to continue to enjoy the benefits of this market update information

jonghace
2013-06-07, 02:17 PM
My understanding of the additional supports, we tend to see our technical analysis, we are able to consistently make a profit, but most of the technical terms that ignorance of the Forex trader is not nice

mumash
2013-06-09, 01:14 AM
Well maintained, in my opinion, in fact, I suspect that many of us tend to be our technical analysis, we Criterion always has the advantage, but meets most of the commercial and technical conditions for Forex, there is no garbage collection trader

tures
2013-06-11, 04:33 AM
There are many way to avoid of losing money in forex trading. I will be considered a little inside them the first thing is to think about money management. discipline, control emotion in trading and manymore.

Although no trader wants to suffer losses but still loss is a part of the trade. We can not say that loss is the best loss as some trader continue to make same mistakes again and again and realize things later whereas some traders learn from their first loss and try to work on the cause of losses. Losses are best opportunity to learn.

pixes
2013-07-09, 03:29 AM
Although no trader wants to suffer losses but still loss is a part of the trade. We can not say that loss is the best loss as some trader continue to make same mistakes again and again and realize things later whereas some traders learn from their first loss and try to work on the cause of losses. Losses are best opportunity to learn.

loss is a risk that must be faced by every trader. loss is not the reason for a trader to cease trading, and the loss is a lesson for traders to be able to trade with so much better with an evaluation of the loss suffered is expected to improve the quality of trading and profit that can be achieved consistently. even as a novice trader I always get a loss, but I'm sure by increasing the ability of my analysis I will be able to become a great trader and professional.

human
2013-07-09, 03:58 AM
buht umdaa post hai hum jese new traders k leay hamai in bato kaa khayaal rakhnaa chahey aur agar hum in batoo kaa achi tarah khaayal rakh kar trade karai gy to hum achi income forx se generate kar sakty hai

bablu7832
2013-07-09, 02:23 PM
Forex is a very risky business so to avoid loosing money we must trade only after learning and practicing properly in demo,we must choose right broker to invest and trade,we must trade only after complete market analysis and strictly follow risk and money management rules.Trade with patience,learn to control greed and fear.

rsricu
2013-07-09, 03:20 PM
now a days Forex is most popular online business in the world. But many traders proficient in the outcome there, always waiting for an opportunity arises for their trading hours. they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators

sweet1
2013-07-09, 05:30 PM
ap na subi avoid jo batyei hain theak hain hum ko loos is waja sa he hota hain humare loos ki bara waja ja he hain un apni is misatke ko countrol karna ho gay warna hum forex sa kuch nahi hasal kar paye gaya

kdawaca
2013-07-09, 06:07 PM
Certainly that There is so many ways to avoid losing money in the Forex Markets as a traded. First of all you should practices on the demo accounts. After this learn more and more regarding the Forex Markets. Avoid the mistakes during the trade. Consul the senior members if you have any problems !!

ppumnwa
2013-07-09, 06:59 PM
Certainly that there is so many ways to avoided as a losing money in the Forex trades. First of all you should practice on the demo account. After this learned as more and as a more regarding the Forex. Avoid the mistakes during the trades. Consul the senior members if you have any problems !!

ibnkhdasajwa
2013-07-09, 07:13 PM
The Forex traders is as dilemma that will be addressed in the agreement, must stop loss when they returned to the values of the planed that was in places to meet up. In many cases, it stops the erosiones damage can be limited really !!

lpoijuh
2013-07-09, 07:25 PM
So, many of us may revise constantly can detect, I noticed a lot of thought to understand affiliate business can take, and the simplicity of the Forex trading platform, with views of the disease is still rocking the world.

dkdaolwa
2013-07-09, 07:59 PM
Certainly that There is so many ways to avoid losing money in the Forex Markets as a trade. First of all you should practice on the demo accounts. After this learn more and more regarding the Forex. Avoid the mistakes during the trade. Consul the senior members if you have any problems really !!

rtijel
2013-07-09, 09:40 PM
I think Forex is most popular and profitable online business now a days. I think when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted. But many cases prove that no harm trader can stop losses.

neuntri
2013-07-10, 04:26 AM
Forex is most popular online website where people can do online business and earn a lot of money. I think they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators.

teeilys
2013-07-10, 04:35 AM
Forex is most popular online business now a days.i really think the more we get to understand our technical analysis the more we can always trade and earn profit but most Forex trader.

lourent
2013-07-10, 10:21 AM
Certainly that There is so many ways to avoid losing money in the Forex Markets as a traded. First of all you should practices on the demo accounts. After this learn more and more regarding the Forex Markets. Avoid the mistakes during the trade. Consul the senior members if you have any problems !!

yes the most important is to learn more and more if we make mistake in the trade, there is no need to worry of losses in forex, all traders will experience it from beginner until expert traders. So you shouldn't be afraid to trade after you loss, remember if traders could experience profit and loss in forex so the reason why to trade after loss, to recover our losses and to gain our confidency in trading.

salma4242
2013-07-10, 11:08 AM
there are 15 ways to avoid forex which are given below
Knowledge Deficiency
Most new forex traders do not take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals). When some news or a statement is due out, they close out their positions and sit out the best trading opportunities; they are taught to only trade after the market calms down. So essentially they miss the whole move and then trade the random noise that follows a fundamental price move. Just think for a moment about technically trading the aftermath of a price move; there is no potential.
Overtrading - Trading often with tight stops and tiny profit targets will only make the broker rich. The desire to
just make a few hundred dollars a day by locking in tiny profits whenever possible is a losing strategy.
Over leveraged Leverage is a two way street. The brokers want you to use high leverage because that means more spread income because your position size determines the amount of spread income; the bigger the position, the more spread income the broker earns.
Relying on Others Real traders play a lone hand; they make their own decisions and dont rely on others to make their trading decisions for them; there is no halfway; either trade for yourself or have someone else trade for you.
Stop Losses Putting tight stop losses with retail brokers is a recipe for disaster. When you put on a trade, commit to a reasonable stop loss limit that allows your trade a fair chance to develop.
Demo Accounts Broker demo accounts are a shill game of sorts; theyre not as time sensitive as real accounts and therefore give the impression that time-sensitive trading systems, such as short-term moving average crossovers, can be a consistently profitable trade; once you start dealing with real money, reality is quick to set in.
Trading During Off Hours Bank FX traders, option traders, and hedge funds have a huge advantage during off hours; they can push the currencies around when no volume is going through and the end game is new traders get fleeced trying to trade signals. There is only one signal during off hours it is better to stay out.
Trading a Currency, Not a Pair Being right about a currency is half a trade; success or failure depends upon being right about the second currency that makes up the pair.
No Trading Plan Make money is not a trading plan. A trading plan is a blueprint for trading success; it spells out what you see your edge as being; if you dont have an edge, you dont have a plan, and likely youll wind up a statistic (part of the 95% of new traders that lose and quit).
Trading Against Prevailing Trend There is a huge difference between buying cheaply on the way down and buying cheaply. What was a low price quickly becomes a high price when youre trading against the trend.
Exiting Trades Poorly If you put on a trade and its not working make sure you exit properly; dont compound the damage. If youre in a winning trade dont talk yourself out of the position because youre bored or want to relieve stress; stress is a natural part of trading, get used to it.
Trading Too Short-term If youre profit target is less than 20 points, dont do the trade; the spread you pay to enter the trade makes the odds way against you when you go for these tiny profits.
Picking Tops and Bottoms Looking for bargains works well at the supermarket but not trading foreign exchange; try to trade in the direction the price is going and your results will improve.
Being Too Smart - The most successful traders I know are high school ****uates. They keep it simple and dont look beyond the obvious; their results are excellent.
Not Trading Around News Time Most of the big moves occur around news time. The volume is high and the moves are real; there is no better time to trade fundamentally or technically than when news is released; this is when the real money adjusts their positio

mudassar hussain
2013-07-10, 12:06 PM
ma forex ma new ho aap k point read kr k mjy pta chal gya ha hum forex ma money ko loss hone sy kisay baj sktein ha thans for giveing information about avoid lossing money

dufu
2013-07-10, 12:47 PM
I know that there are soo many people that think forexing is just a good way of loosing your many the but way is that you should learn before you can start tradeing that is the only way

ijazco1
2013-07-10, 02:04 PM
its very well and nice thread for the traders if the read all of this then they can learn so much i also gain so much knowledge by this post, these 15 ways to avoid losing money is very effective post for the newbie and for the new traders..

indianpk01
2013-07-10, 03:13 PM
is business ma work krna walu k lia ahy tips han ham agr inko folllow kran to jadl kamyabi ki tarf chal skta han jaisa kha wrong broker agr ham broker galt chosse krta han to ak trha k wrong road pa chal pda han dobra waps aa kr hma sahe side per jana pda gy bahetr yahe ha kha start ma knowledge ko isrtnal kr k acha chnao kran ..

swaat
2013-07-10, 09:16 PM
really great tips hain jo hume loss sey bacha sakty hain ager hum in par amal kary newbie kay lia great tips hain. forex me trend ko follow karna chahye or is kay sath sath chalna chahye tabi hum good profit earn kar sakty hain trend kay against kabi trade nai karni chahye kyu kay trend is friend.

sehatx
2013-07-10, 10:44 PM
its very well and nice thread for the traders if the read all of this then they can learn so much i also gain so much knowledge by this post, these 15 ways to avoid losing money is very effective post for the newbie and for the new traders..

succeed in forex technical knowledge of both fundamentals as well as is Necessary and the above given points are the essence of trading experience and need to be Able to turn into good trader then to comprehend well the guidelines of the world of forex

imranshaolin
2013-07-10, 11:05 PM
yes brother its all opinion are good but if you want to earn you take some risk on it because every bussiness have risk you did work own your risk you do not know that you will get profit or lose .........

jalaly
2013-07-10, 11:23 PM
This page and the public sector again and again we lose our core data to store in preparation of making that stupid user does not want to risk that for the same reason, we tend to lose.thanks a lot

Aymen Arfaoui
2013-07-10, 11:36 PM
Verry good advices dear friend
I thonk all traders mustn't forget these mistakes that had to be avoided
However it is not easy to work with them all
You need to be hardworker and train a lot

pixes
2013-07-13, 03:04 AM
yes the most important is to learn more and more if we make mistake in the trade, there is no need to worry of losses in forex, all traders will experience it from beginner until expert traders. So you shouldn't be afraid to trade after you loss, remember if traders could experience profit and loss in forex so the reason why to trade after loss, to recover our losses and to gain our confidency in trading.

yes i agree with your opinion, and i think that we must lose in order to gain or win.
A man may fall down and make a mistake but he should stand up again and learn from his mistake.
In other word it is not the end of days if we lost some money.

fulltry
2013-07-13, 08:19 AM
ap jab forex trading market may work kary gay to ap forex trading may work karna ho gay jis say ap forex trading k real account may bhi earning kar sakta ho or ap forex knowledge gain karta rahna ho gay jis say ap forex trading may good work kar sakta ho

meregehese
2013-07-13, 08:51 AM
if we often experience loss, then we must introspect, if there is something wrong with our trading system or with our knowledge. because we often get a trading loss due to the lack of knowledge that we have.

pixes
2013-07-14, 03:08 AM
if we often experience loss, then we must introspect, if there is something wrong with our trading system or with our knowledge. because we often get a trading loss due to the lack of knowledge that we have.

yes i think if we have positive views about our loss and leave our despair, we can surely got good experience from our loss. Only when we want to get up and learn it we can be more cautious when having same problem with our live account. We will have more decision to choose the right path based on our loss experience to avoid more loss.

ramy_rr11
2013-07-14, 04:19 AM
1) Knowledge Deficiency Most new FOREX traders dont take the time to learn what drives currency rates (primarily fundamentals). When news or a statement is due out they must close out their positions and sit out the best trading opportunities. They are taught to only trade after the market calms down. So essentially they miss the whole move and then trade the random noise that follows a fundamental price move. Just think for a moment about technically trading the aftermath of a price move; there is no potential.

2) Overtrading - Trading often with tight stops and tiny profit targets will only make the broker rich. The desire to just make a few hundred dollars a day by locking in tiny profits whenever possible is a losing strategy.

3) Over leveraged - Leverage is a two way street. The brokers want you to use high leverage because that means more spread income because your position size determines the amount of spread income; the bigger the position the more spread income the broker earns.

4) Relying on Others Real traders play a lone hand; they make their own decisions and dont rely on others to make their trading decisions for them; there is no halfway; either trade for yourself or have someone else trade for you.

5) Stop Losses Putting tight stop losses with retail brokers is a recipe for disaster. When you put on a trade commit to a reasonable stop loss limit that allows your trade a fair chance to develop.

6) Demo Accounts Broker demo accounts are a shill game of sorts; theyre not as time sensitive as real accounts and therefore give the impression that time sensitive trading systems, such as short-term moving average crossovers can be consistently profitably traded; once you start dealing with real money reality is quick to set in.

7) Trading During Off Hours Bank FX traders, option traders, and hedge funds have a huge advantage during off hours; they can push the currencies around when no volume is going through and the end game is new traders get fleeced trying to trade signals. There is only one signal during off hours stay out.

8) Trading a Currency, Not a Pair Being right about a currency is half a trade; success or failure depends upon being right about the second currency that makes up the pair.

9) No Trading Plan - Make money is not a trading plan. A trading plan is a blueprint for trading success; it spells out what you see your edge as being; if you dont have an edge, you dont have a plan, and likely youll wind up a statistic (part of the 95% of new traders that lose and quit).

10) Trading Against Prevailing Trend There is a huge difference between buying cheaply on the way down and buying cheaply. What was a low price quickly becomes a high price when youre trading against the trend.

tures
2013-07-14, 09:28 AM
yes i think if we have positive views about our loss and leave our despair, we can surely got good experience from our loss. Only when we want to get up and learn it we can be more cautious when having same problem with our live account. We will have more decision to choose the right path based on our loss experience to avoid more loss.

yes we can surely got good experience from our loss, we must accept the loss and this loss only gives us experience and teaches us what not to do next time and how properly we should manage the shares. Every experience is necessary and it teaches us many things in forex so i think thats the reason people still trader after getting big losses.

lourent
2013-07-14, 01:27 PM
i think we can not avoid losses in trading.
that we have to do is to do with good money management, and pay attention to any risks that we can get from the transaction that we do. if we can do that, then we can minimize the risk that we get in trading.

Aayat
2013-07-14, 04:18 PM
It's a mess that was the seminar must be in the Forex trader in the framework of the agreement, after having suffered a loss of position cards guarantee agreements back turned to them the value expected. However, a few examples to prove that seller no pain stop losses are often very limited.

Aarshi
2013-07-14, 04:49 PM
You will find the dilemma that must be experienced in the trader in a clear, if she feels your bet reduction position passed to the price at which they were waiting. Although many of the cases confirms that happens zero cause damage-dealer bets a reduction can be very limited.

tures
2013-07-16, 06:57 AM
i think we can not avoid losses in trading.
that we have to do is to do with good money management, and pay attention to any risks that we can get from the transaction that we do. if we can do that, then we can minimize the risk that we get in trading.

yes minimize risk in this business is needed for all traders, on the forex business, we are also have the possible to got the loss on here, and then when we are got the loss we must more work hard again because our system has the fault and then we should have to try to make the correction on it

loveFX
2013-07-16, 09:13 AM
if we already know the theory to determine the loss of money in forex, what should we do if we still do not bisamengontrol our emotions,
As such, the major problem faced by many traders over the years.

md helal
2013-07-16, 10:43 AM
There is a dilemma in the face of Forex trading, stop loss position you touch predict that the price goes back up. Stop loss can be very limited, but the merchant does not prove damage.

oshim
2013-07-16, 11:07 AM
i thinks the terms of off hour posted by ts is actually referring to the end of active markets sessions. usually. it is after us markets has ended. it is considered as off hour due to the minor markets activity done by traders.

sodawhite
2013-07-16, 02:49 PM
what are the main factorsthat head to the loss of capital which is why we must be when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted but many cases prove that on harm trader stop loss can be very limited .

setiawanedi
2013-07-16, 03:01 PM
thank you friends for the advice. I will learn it bit by bit for the betterment of trading I do. I myself really hoping to get a good trading result also from a variety of strategies given by a friend of all friends. therefore I always follow my forex forum for the advancement of the forex trading.

razia86
2013-07-16, 03:12 PM
thanks i have read it deeply and this is a good point of trading and i think if every trader read this topic and ssve that 15 advices strongly in his mind ,he will be avery successfull trader whatever his strategy.

cottenmix
2013-07-16, 04:32 PM
yes hmm in ways ko follow krty huvy loss kam kr skty hayn kuch broker aise hayn jo apney client kay sth cheating krty hayn aur pips hud kha lety hayn. tradinh hmme tabi krni chahye jab hmme fully confidence ma hon without confidence trade ni krni chahye loss ho skta hay.

pipseekerfx
2013-07-19, 06:28 PM
Yes, but more than all that, one's must have sufficient time trading experience. It is impossible for a person that can do all the things he has learned with the optimal results in such a short time. All the things that he knows, it can work it well as with time goes by. And one thing, of all his trading experience will be a valuable lesson indeed.

ddakowal
2013-07-19, 07:13 PM
For me I know that there are soo many people that think forexing is just a good way of loosing yours many the but way is that you should learned before you can started as a tradeing that is the only ways really !!

tures
2013-07-21, 08:03 AM
For me I know that there are soo many people that think forexing is just a good way of loosing yours many the but way is that you should learned before you can started as a tradeing that is the only ways really !!

yes we should learned before we can started the trading, everyone is trading at Forex, despite of being a loss, but more importantly from this that the percentage of loss that we experience in forex, we can not judge deliberated on by the public and we would not be the most important outcome is true to the end of the earnings

lourent
2013-07-21, 01:07 PM
yes we should learned before we can started the trading, everyone is trading at Forex, despite of being a loss, but more importantly from this that the percentage of loss that we experience in forex, we can not judge deliberated on by the public and we would not be the most important outcome is true to the end of the earnings

When you get a lots of loss in business you should not tread more and you should be quit but but if you want to shine in life you should not quit, you should go for more increase your knowledge and go for tread, people who have a strong believe on himself should continue his tread

raj93066
2013-07-21, 02:25 PM
Actually its not possible you can just try to minimize the losses i think using the stop loss is the main weapon to minimize your loss even most of the experience trader are also considered the loss you need to study,knowledge and practice and experience to avoid the loss in your trading and have to learn about this...

knuckle
2013-07-21, 02:43 PM

I am most happy with the point (number 14), but that does not mean the points that others do not is not important, the other point is equally important to point 14. But for my own point 14 this should really be noticed, due to lack of knowledge and unwillingness of traders to learn that the biggest factor that sometimes makes us lose money in forex trading.

kashif kamboh
2013-07-21, 02:47 PM
thanks for for the giving 15 points to avoid losing i have already wants these tips and points because these steps are very useful to every trader which wants to success in trading i hope every trader will follow all these rules and point to make there trade cuccessful

triyono
2013-07-21, 03:39 PM
There are lot of ways by which we can avoid the loss so we must have to follow the money management while trading in the forex market so that it will be easy to gain good income from the forex trading.

sorry sir. if I may ask in what way we minimize losses is very easy and we can do? I am still having trouble with it. beg you give tips or system to minimize losses .... thanks

fxcurse
2013-07-21, 07:16 PM
with a good MM margin should the crisis will not happen because from the beginning we have to limit. unfortunately for wanting large profits often we forget the possibility of loss when going OP, which occurred just profit.

ddakowal
2013-07-21, 07:45 PM
I see that many of the investors are finding they often wait time management opportunities that will occured. This herb is not a real persons in the Bank as a management, the marketing activities of the Agency, since the original banking activities. Banking is a technology that has the same names !!

njeber
2013-07-21, 07:58 PM
I think everything is true, but the most important thing is always to make people lose is psychological services, it would create the doubt so that we establish order in the wrong place and it was very often result in losses, and it is the most common.

dkoulnwa
2013-07-21, 08:49 PM
Certainly that there is a perplexity that has got to be long-faced within as the Forex dealer within the deal, once they bit the stop loss positions as back turned towards the worths they'd foreseens. however several cases prove that no hurt dealer stop loss are often terribly restricted !!

dldakwad
2013-07-21, 08:59 PM
I find that posted on this page, well structured and contains almost all of the knowledgese to avoided as risk, delivered to us from tripping, as often as a occurs for stupid reasons, we will lose its really !!!

meregehese
2013-07-21, 09:01 PM
gains and losses are things that we can not separate from the trading. if we do not make a profit then we will definitely get a loss, as well as Inversely. then when we get a profit or a loss I think actually do not panic, because there would be the opposite if we can turn things around with a calm mind.

shahzad2513
2013-07-21, 09:15 PM
I have agree with all above your factor that make us expert in preventation of loses so If we concentrate on above points then we are able to get success in Forex.so do follow it.

nogen01
2013-07-22, 10:33 AM
I heard about most of them and all of the are to useful for not only the beginner forex rules is for every trader and why miss you
the rule he not gain so that need to follow alll of the forex trading rule for safe trading.

buzinesslinksisb
2013-07-22, 12:08 PM
it's a very helpful thread for the trader and fore the newbie, i think loss is based on the market condition if we have knowledge about the forex trading then we should to understand the market first and then start to trad if we trade by the over confidence and with emotion then we can take loss, so we should to avoid the reasons of the losses in the forex trading..

pixes
2013-07-24, 02:59 AM
gains and losses are things that we can not separate from the trading. if we do not make a profit then we will definitely get a loss, as well as Inversely. then when we get a profit or a loss I think actually do not panic, because there would be the opposite if we can turn things around with a calm mind.

yes gains and losses are things that we can not separate from the trading.Maximum traders loose money because they want big profit with in a day and they use big leverage with out thinking money management so these are the major cause of loosing.

davi
2013-07-25, 01:42 PM
The best way that you can make sure you have no there artery soo many mistakes that you have to keep ing the way that you soo many personel who are just starting making the losses that to keep i the best way that can make sure that you have grown slowly

lourent
2013-07-25, 01:56 PM
yes gains and losses are things that we can not separate from the trading.Maximum traders loose money because they want big profit with in a day and they use big leverage with out thinking money management so these are the major cause of loosing.

yes gain and loss is part of forex there is no one who can avoid loss in forex so it's not surprising me if there are many traders who still trade although they lost because amount of loss can be recovered with our profits when we are good in money management and we can make good decision in the right timing. Or if we can win more than we lost, it will be okay if we lost sometimes.

anshul123
2013-07-25, 02:45 PM
nice posts brother , i would like to add to point no 7 that is confidence, this attribute is so low amongst the new comers that they invest and leave forex , just because they had low confidence in themselves.Confidence is the key , even above the knowledge you have , so one should not feel low if he loses or can not make much .

sunnygb101
2013-07-25, 02:56 PM
Thanks bhai jan. apna bohat hi wonderful information likhi ha. isma bohat zyada ilm ha. ma forex per trading kartay wakt in sub chizon ki zehan ma rakhon ga.

wdajwa
2013-07-25, 09:14 PM
I see that if we already know the theory to determine the loss of money in the forex, what should we do if we still do not as a bisamengontrol our emotions !! as such, the major problem faced by many traders over the years !!!

Tuan Takur
2013-07-25, 09:33 PM
Those are great ways to avoid our money waste in our trades, but the question is can we be a discipline traders to do that? Since sometimes we can't control our self when we got so much profits or got so much loss too :(

pixes
2013-07-26, 03:52 AM
I see that if we already know the theory to determine the loss of money in the forex, what should we do if we still do not as a bisamengontrol our emotions !! as such, the major problem faced by many traders over the years !!!

Loss is a must for any trader in the Forex, but the good news is rolling who knows how to turn following the loss to profit, And greed is, among the main causes of loss, because it is the main enemy for-profit

Dawood
2013-07-26, 06:35 AM
There are many ways to avoid loosing money in forex business. First of all before starting forex we should gain knowledge of forex . We should learn properly all forex skill, forex strategies and all forex techniques. We should choose a best pair of currencies. We should know the usage of forex tools like take profit and stop loss.

simo808
2013-07-26, 07:17 AM
Thank you my brother distinctive tips I hope everyone can follow in order not to lose his money, the most important thing is to manage the capital and finaly i whish best trad and huge profit for everyone

markhoor
2013-07-26, 06:07 PM
Thank you very much for this extremely useful thread about tips to avoid loss. I really enjoyed reading it and all the tips are very good and valid. I would recommend this thread to all beginners. They should read it and act upon these pieces of advice in order to avoid loss. main reason for loss s that most people do ot trade according to these tips so they remain in loss.

alisun
2013-07-26, 10:24 PM
g bilkul ya sab baatin mil k humain loss krva dati hin in k ilava greed or emotions b humary dushmain hian in ki vja sy b humain loss ka mu dykhna pr skta hy

lourent
2013-07-27, 03:30 PM
There are many ways to avoid loosing money in forex business. First of all before starting forex we should gain knowledge of forex . We should learn properly all forex skill, forex strategies and all forex techniques. We should choose a best pair of currencies. We should know the usage of forex tools like take profit and stop loss.

we should gain knowledge before starting forex, forex loss a lot of money because of lack of knowledge about forex. Try to trade on demo account first to find your style of play. and also deepen the fundamental analysis.

swapna
2013-07-27, 11:08 PM
On prime of that, you must keep a commercialism journal. build. Demo for ought to be roughly identical quantity you want to take a position and so you need to attach thesame price you'd attach to demo as if it top of the commercialism may see sure habits that cause you to loose cash.

monmon
2013-07-27, 11:22 PM
there is no way that we can avoid lose easily every time we have to do that we think carefully and measure our riskd effieciently and effectively but you will never be totally safe from losses so always be careful

win
2013-07-27, 11:43 PM
yes In any business , hard work is very much required, without that in any business you will not get success.You need to aplly good technical and the fundamental analysis to be on the top of the forex

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-27, 11:49 PM
of course i agree with your comments becuase this is the main things where a person lost his money and if a person can avoid this things he can go long way with that trading.actually forex is nothing but a way to earn money and here if you are more careful about your forex trading then you will be a good trader without any doubt.

preetsharma
2013-07-28, 12:20 AM
if every trader read this topic and ssve that 15 advices strongly in his mind ,he will be avery successfull trader whatever his strategy say
so to keep profit in that market keep knowledge

yeah its true. if you all read the above 15 advices carefully, you can the most of it, and you can easily earn a lot of profit.

farhetgul
2013-07-28, 10:18 AM
i agree with you if you hgave good trading plan and also have good money management system then you do not loose your money becaue in this way many tader get thousands of dollar in profit you also get prfoit in this way .

kbabo67
2013-07-28, 11:18 AM
We have a predicament that really must be experienced inside the trader inside the work, if they feel your end decline placement again transformed towards the price that they had forecasted. However quite a few cases demonstrate which zero injury investor end decline can be very confined.

AKHTARCH
2013-07-28, 05:02 PM
if you want to avoid losing your money in the forex market then you must be capable of taking risks in the forex market so that it can be helpful for one in the forex market to earn well in the forex trading market , hence these rules are the basic tool for the investor in the forex market to get expert .

davi
2013-07-28, 05:20 PM
Making sure that you have the knowledge of whatever you are doing that is whenyou tradeing make sure that you have support of tradeing from tradeing and training in a demo account that is how you get experience

lourent
2013-08-12, 07:20 AM
Making sure that you have the knowledge of whatever you are doing that is whenyou tradeing make sure that you have support of tradeing from tradeing and training in a demo account that is how you get experience

yes knowledge and experience is important in trading, in There too many causes to a trader losses. And most of all know why he lost, the cause of such losses are familiar no reasonable management of capital, and greed, failure to comply with discipline, impatient... repeating themselves.

successman
2013-08-12, 07:59 AM
I've accept many earlier mentioned ones factor that make all of us expert inside preventation involving will lose therefore When all of us pay attention to earlier mentioned points and then we are able to obtain achievement inside Fx. therefore perform follow it.

Ali 123
2013-08-12, 02:03 PM
Very good posts to read.But bro i have not understood the point no 2 very well.what is a off hour.If big organization manipulates the market then definitely it is very risky and small trader w
ill loss.I know this very well.But which trading period is the off hour.Pls explain this point (no#2) with trading period.My local time is gmt+6.Thanks again for your good p you can always trade with some
good money management and make sure that you understand these on a different level

asimjee
2013-08-12, 03:59 PM
ye bat to zahir hai agar bina sochay smjay ap forex main invest karain gay
to apko lose hi hoga faida nhi hosakta
is liye agar ap really earn karna chahatay hain to net main bohat se treekay apko free main mil jain gay ji say ap kabi lose main nhi raho gay

waheed897
2013-08-13, 10:04 AM
all above information is very helpfull to avoid from the big loss in forex online business. forex live trading account main agr hum loss se avoid karna sekh jae tu yakenan ham kamyaab trader ban sakte han aur boht sara profit hasil kar sakte han i will try to follow the above instructions.

kalulu
2013-08-13, 12:35 PM
There are no fifteen ways that you can need t be carefuly that that and there are soo much other that you things that you can do like using the best indicator and and avoid riskes

ABUZAR
2013-08-13, 01:06 PM
Thanks (hossam_a22 Senior Member ). ab mary jasy new user achi tarha tradeing kar k loss sy bach sakty haen. bundle of thanks brother. agar aap k pass kuch or bi tips hun to or send kar den.
ta k ham new users ko achi all of your opinion is very very important for all forex trader.if any trader avoid this things he may not gain profit from forex market.you must practice in demo account a
lot otherwise you will

aiza
2013-08-14, 04:08 PM
thanks dear ..... bilkul jab humain ya sari batain pta hun gi to huamin kabi los ni ho ga.....hamin such samajh k invest karna chaiya q kay iss say b los ho skta hai.....

lourent
2013-08-17, 08:09 AM

i think trader loose money because of many reasons but the most common reasons are lack of knowledge and analysis , absence of a profitable trading plan , lack of practice in demo account and most important lack of money management skills while trading.

Endeye
2013-08-17, 10:31 AM
TS said that news is one of the things that most often make traders loss, but also a lot of traders who were looking forward to news in the release, because of the potential profit at a time when news is very large, is indeed proportional to the potential losses if an incorrect entry.

altaireforex
2013-08-19, 07:44 PM
One more miss in your post, the greedy and the desire to make a profit in a short time regardless of the ability to trade in the forex market. Little capital, but hopes to benefit many, this could also be one way.

rehmansdp
2013-08-19, 10:46 PM
exactly if we do Forex trading without understating its technicalities so we are bearing a lot of losses at Forex Market

taani21
2013-08-19, 11:25 PM
I think that if we use less risk and proper money management then we can avoid losing large money in forex trading and thus will be able to grow our account capital so that we can earn handsomely.

saifir1
2013-08-20, 01:10 AM
I guess these fifteen points are the golden rules for the newbies to learn and to follow within their trading strategies. we must act upon these guidelines very well. If we would follow these golden rules of trading then we would never loose our hard earned momey.

kouki000
2013-08-20, 03:38 AM
Can not not lose money

djzz
2013-08-20, 03:40 AM
Nice ways to avoid loosing money. It will help everyone alto. thanks for giving your time and sharing your opinion here. It's nice to see this post.

agnipra
2013-08-20, 08:54 AM
The post is very useful as a beginner for the Forex trading:good:. Actually my friend was said, that money management is the most crucial area require to study hard:respect:. He said, you can earn by signal, by technical analysis, but most difficult part is to manage money and how its use:woo:. Certainly it is very true for the day-today life to know how we need to manage our money. :happy:

atianz
2013-08-20, 09:04 AM
Yes i agree and accept these rules and must follow to save from loses .and it is very clear guideline to me where i can join this in the future trade to save my money be destroyed.

edi nurkolis
2013-08-20, 09:22 AM
in my opinion that the capital was a very important part so it should be maintained by managing money well, if it is able to maintain capital means we've been able to avoid the risk of losing

cisco_fx17
2013-08-20, 09:29 AM
is a way to avoid a lot of damage, especially when we tradng,, do not fight direction and also do not do anything outside of indicators that resulted in one of the most important possitions.how we can avoid the big loss..using good money management so that we can avoid margin call and always use a lot of leverage and small.

manap
2013-08-20, 10:32 PM
I heard about most of them and all of the are too useful for not only the beginner forex rules is for every traders and why miss use the rule he not gain so that need to follow all of the forex trading rule for safe trading.

gulfam123
2013-08-21, 12:50 PM
i agree with you you must have great knowledge of the forex market then you can get big profit these 15 rules must apply for trading then you can get good profiot after it so learn well earn handsome money in few days

zaid daudpota
2013-08-21, 12:53 PM
they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators, so we have to observe above thread.when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted.

edi nurkolis
2013-08-21, 07:25 PM
very much at all stages of stages, but his opinion was all .............. I hope all the traders led me to become a good trader ............... I am still a beginner who has not owned a lot of experience in forex .........

usman121
2013-08-21, 10:12 PM
hossam you are cool man thanks for the great rules. i will keep practice and keep in mind these points to get energetic earning and cool profit with the help of forex tarding, mujy kuch points pata thy magr jo rehte thy ab is thread se practice kar lun ga and trading karte huy zehan man rakhun ga ta k ziada profit kama sakun and nuksan se bach sakun.

thanks for the sharing

gulfam123
2013-08-22, 01:45 AM
i agree with you a new man learn forex well to start trading then open real account for trading in this way he get profit learning sources are demo trading account forex forums books artical and forex schools are help you to learn well

forforex
2013-08-22, 01:49 AM
to understand our technical analysis the more we can always trade and earn profit but most forex trader Ignore Technical Conditions after that i think we will be good trader in forex market they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators

pixes
2013-08-24, 01:38 PM
I think that if we use less risk and proper money management then we can avoid losing large money in forex trading and thus will be able to grow our account capital so that we can earn handsomely.

It is easy to lose here if you have no good planning of trade.It is easy to make profit if you apply your knowledge well and keep patience So do you lose or make profit is simply rely on your strategies and utilizing experience.

davy2
2013-08-24, 02:19 PM
1. Know how to do tradeing with the riskes that you handle
2.the investment that you be making that is how you know if you will make the money
3. Practice that you must do and muximase the part of tradeing wi demo account

fxmoney
2013-08-25, 07:58 AM
If you really have to avoid the loss from the forex trading then you must have to trade with the trend of the pair and you must have good patience for trading so that you can create good wealth from trading with trend.

naziakhan
2013-08-28, 09:15 PM
If you really have to avoid the loss from the forex trading then you must have to trade with the trend of the pair and you must have good patience for trading so that you can create good wealth from trading with trend.

yes , if a trader want avoid loss in his trading then he should trade along the trend and also use proper money management in his trades . risk should not be more than 2% of total capital . risk management is very important for a trader .:)

waseem sheikh
2013-08-28, 10:26 PM
ap ko forex trading may work kar gay to ap forex trading k business ko khod samjhy agar ap forex trading ko samjhe gay nai to ap ko forex trading k business may loss ho sakty hy is liye ap k forex trading may knowledge gain karn k bad work start kary

shirokoc
2013-09-11, 03:49 AM
yes , if a trader want avoid loss in his trading then he should trade along the trend and also use proper money management in his trades . risk should not be more than 2% of total capital . risk management is very important for a trader .:)

I think the loss will always be in trading, for that risk management is very important for a trader.
there is a difference between the expert and the newbie. Newbie here need to do repairs and mental discipline to avoid past mistakes. Thus, we will be strong and the trader can control greed and fear.

shubhamhero
2013-09-11, 09:16 AM
the biggest reason behind loosing money in the forex market is poor money management skills. even in one case if you are not so experienced trader and does not know how to exactly follow the trends, even then if you have a good money management skills you can get profit from the market. all you need to do is to trade as per your available money, and also aspect the maximum loss that can occur, and to have the required money for backup.

morrent
2013-09-11, 09:57 AM
the biggest reason behind loosing money in the forex market is poor money management skills. even in one case if you are not so experienced trader and does not know how to exactly follow the trends, even then if you have a good money management skills you can get profit from the market. all you need to do is to trade as per your available money, and also aspect the maximum loss that can occur, and to have the required money for backup.
if we have a good knowledge and good skills, so it will be easy for us to have a good plan and have a strategy for achieving accurate forex success. it can make us a good and successful trader and it's way of earning profit it most secure but risky and it makes it a challenging and all the challenging things has much opportunity then others. so it is greet opportunity for online users.

nomi777
2013-09-11, 11:29 AM
that must be faced in the forex trader in the deal, when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted. But many cases prove that no harm trader stop loss can be very limited. the thread you published on this page is good and contains alomst aal the knwoledge about to avoid taking risks and save our balance from losing it, as many times it happens due to silly reasons we loose it.

tures
2013-09-14, 10:17 AM

yes i agree with you the biggest reason behind loosing money in the forex market is poor money management skills and we must be avoid the same mistake happen again when we ever get loss in our trading. we must discipline when we trade, when we use our trading system, we must follow all rules in our trading system

tamann
2013-09-19, 10:03 AM
to a specific location on the face of it benefit provided on this website, particularly unrepresented, away with the acquisition about the dangers and less to compensate by losing almost eel knowledge hands, because in many cases, this is due to the stupidity of the authors of each of us to reduce.

nomi125
2013-09-19, 10:19 AM
yes i read aal of these and i m agree with you .

Yassine Kbichi
2013-09-19, 09:35 PM
thats good ,but many traders proficient in the outcome there, always waiting for an opportunity arises for their trading hours. they just follow the direction of the market created by the movement of the trading banks because they do not use indicators, but from the movement of the bank which is called trade bank strategy ;)

bogelfx
2013-09-19, 09:51 PM
to avoid losing money in forex trading, we should be able to predict the market correctly, but we know, there is no accurate way to predict the market, so we have a good planning in the event of a loss, in order to make trades with ease

imranumar
2013-09-19, 09:59 PM
The best way that you can keep your money working for you is when you make it but sometimes yourself you will be able to make it work for you only if you allow yourself to scalp in order to a make some really good money.:yahoo:

salmaq
2013-09-20, 04:20 PM
very well determined by our knowing i must say i feel the harder most of us be able to recognize your technological evaluation the harder we are able to always business as well as earn profit although most forex trader Neglect Specialized Problems which is not very good.

faizafe
2013-09-20, 05:29 PM
That play came when he predicted the price of Forex traders lose in trading must be faced with embarrassment, but in many cases it shows a dangerous stop loss trades could not be limited.

zudha
2013-09-22, 04:23 AM
That play came when he predicted the price of Forex traders lose in trading must be faced with embarrassment, but in many cases it shows a dangerous stop loss trades could not be limited.

loss always teaches u alot.It is always sad loss once it occurs must a person be flexible in the sense when the market goes unlike the deal for us to be the proper start to move either to exit the market or exit and entry in the New Trend

fxmoney
2013-09-22, 07:55 AM
If you really want to avoid the loss from your trading then you must have to plan for trading with proper money management so that you can avoid the mistakes and you can gain consistant profit from your trading.

fariakhan
2013-09-22, 07:58 AM
I can try to learn about Forex. What is 15 ways to avoid losing money is not clear to me. I know it is a large business and its world famous business.

zeshanshabbir
2013-09-22, 12:20 PM
awjyvgef j,ahs dfk,ag,fkhga sdki,yfg aw,ejhgf ,ahweg rj,ehgw j,r fga,wjeyfr majshfgmjaMFJ HASG FMJAS DGJFH GASDJMH FGMJASDHGFMJA SFMJH AGSMD FHGAMJ SFHGAMJYEVGF Jahgf jmhasgd fmjhags djmhfg ajmsdgfhmjsahd gfmjahsg fmjhag sdfasg..

Sate
2013-09-22, 12:29 PM
There is a dilemma that must be faced in the forex trader in the deal, when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted.All the best

tures
2013-09-24, 03:32 AM
There is a dilemma that must be faced in the forex trader in the deal, when they touch the stop loss position back turned towards the price they had predicted.All the best

i think after have loss experience in trading can be help us become more better in trading and the important thing is must always becarefull in trading if still new trader, and maybe only expert trader can trade with fun and enjoy because they already have long experience trading and also theyt already have high skill for trading.

wicaksono
2013-09-24, 07:41 AM
My last experience of loss is trade against the trend, even some news that I use already said be careful on Fed policy but I ignored it because I think that I have balanced strong enough, but what happen is terrible, I loss everything, now I have start from beginning.

Khimi234
2013-09-24, 07:49 AM
Article k liye thanks yai sach hai ki jo baat upar article main khi gyi hai jaise hmaare forex main unsuccessful hone k yahi reason ho sakte hai hame hamesha pata hona chahiye ki hmaari mistakes forex main kya hai tabhi hum aage jaakar success ho sakte hai

hiki2046
2013-09-24, 08:02 AM
After reading this 15 method seriously, has the very big help to myself.
Do not know where you can find many of their inspiration in this forum.