Time: 24h
ECN ready: Yes
NFA ready: Yes
Execution: Auto
Stealth mode: Yes
4/5 Digits: Yes
MM: Yes

INFORMATION

This EA uses indicator signals to send a buy/sell order. Heiken Ashi MA EA performs better on EURUSD pair and H1 time frame.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: September 22, 2011
Latest version: v1.3
MT4 Expert Advisor: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/Heiken%20Ashi%20MA%20EA.mq4)
MT4 Indicator: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/Heiken%20Ashi%20MA.mq4)

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)
3. Copy the indicator into /experts/indicators folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts/indicators)

SETTINGS MANUAL

user_tp: money management system takes this and minimum_lots to calculate "take profit" in dollars
user_sl: money management system takes this and minimum_lots to calculate "stop loss" in dollars
use_tp_sl: 1 to close orders using user_tp and user_sl, 0 to close orders when indicator have a opposite signal.
profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
money_management: 1 money management enabled, 0 money management disabled (the EA will trade the amount of lots specified in min_lots).
min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
risk: percentage from free margin used in a single order if money_management is set to 1 and progression is set to 0.
progression: 0 no progression, 1 D'Alembert , 2: Martingale

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 5 different backtests below. We use same pair, same time frame, same period but different money management configuration. In the 5th backtest we don't use take profit and stop loss.

Backtest 1: use_tp_sl=1, money_management=1, progression=0, min_lots=0.1, risk=5
Backtest 2: use_tp_sl=1, money_management=1, progression=1, min_lots=0.1
Backtest 3: use_tp_sl=1, money_management=1, progression=2, min_lots=0.1, risk=5
Backtest 4: use_tp_sl=1, money_management=0, min_lots=0.1
Backtest 5: use_tp_sl=0, money_management=1, progression=0, min_lots=0.1, risk=5

BACKTEST 1

Test period: January 1, 2010 - March 8, 2011
Pair: EURUSD
Time frame: H1
Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set1/heiken_ashi_ma_set1.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set1/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set1/StrategyTesterMin.gif

BACKTEST 2

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set2/heiken_ashi_ma_set2.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set2/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set2/StrategyTesterMin.gif

BACKTEST 3

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set3/heiken_ashi_ma_set3.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set3/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set3/StrategyTesterMin.gif

BACKTEST 4

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set4/heiken_ashi_ma_set4.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set4/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set4/StrategyTesterMin.gif

BACKTEST 5

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set5/heiken_ashi_ma_set5.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set5/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/heiken_ashi_ma/set5/StrategyTesterMin.gif

sudsind
2012-04-19, 05:31 PM
Hi do you have some forward test report for this ea, as backtest is not much trustworthy, please provide some forward test if you have done it on live
as it will present the actual picture of the ea

asingh601
2012-04-24, 12:19 AM
wow bahut hi accha description diya hai aapne main is indicator ko download kar ke jarur use karunga iska review dekh kar mujhe accha laga. Dhanyawad bhai ise share karne ke liye.

naziafarhan
2012-04-29, 02:29 PM
Thansk for sharing the EA with us the back test result of 3rd back test is really impressive and I am trying to backtest theis EA with some more settings And I will post here if I found more impressive results. Thanks

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 06:28 PM
ya post tu really boht good ha ot boht zaida inforative bhe ha. hma asi hee posts shear karnia ki zarorat ha jo hmri help kara acha tariqa sa

Snoopy1234
2012-06-24, 09:16 PM
Hello guys,

actually i have no forward test of this ea. but if i have recources again i will test it and post the infos at myfxbook.

zahed11
2012-06-25, 12:01 AM
screenshot is better than a flock of an explanation. so I hope that the TS can give EA screen. so that we can believe in it and try again. Some because they use the result of EA and disappointed. Trade Wirth, for now my system is better than any

william88
2012-07-31, 09:56 AM
Can u update ur results here?
because i really intrested to try this ea..but i still dosent have confidence using this ea..
because i heard many of ea,have disappointing results..

wending
2012-08-18, 05:18 PM
I am very glad to enjoy this Heiken Ashi MA here so much.For me,I have ever download the Heiken Ashi indicator this afternoon.Now I find this EA here.I think I wish it can be a profitable EA for me to enjoy.You see,so many traders suggest us trade with the Heiken Ashi .

gkintl
2012-08-19, 01:12 PM
I always prefer real trading results of EA than back testing. Backtesting may not yield accurate results if the program looks into the future i.e., buy/sell is generated on incomplete bars. The arrows may fit in perfectly during back test while creating unwanted buy/sell signals in real trading mode. Pls., post some real trading results as it will be helpful for me to analyze the gains.

hitcola
2012-08-23, 06:50 AM
Fantastic result :good:
do you have account on myfxbook or such site, if any one used it please share the link here .
I will download and test that EA now

ShoSho
2012-08-28, 10:00 PM
Does testes done with stop loss or not ?
also the problem is that all expert advisors that depends on Heiken Ashi its backtest takes very very long time i do not know why so it will take me many hours and may be two days to backtest this ea

Erica
2012-08-30, 06:23 PM
I don't like robots and prefer manual trading but after seeing this result I think that I will change my mind I want to try this robots on a micro small account. what do you think of this?
the result of the back test you are showing is very good.

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 09:12 PM
Thanks for sharing the Ea with U.S.A. the rear check results of third back check is DE fact spectacular and that i am making an attempt to support this Ea with some a lot of settings and that i can post here if I found a lot of spectacular results. Thanks.............

hamidd2007
2014-03-09, 07:13 PM
download kar ke jarur use karunga iska review dekh kar mujhe accha laga

aarabane
2017-10-22, 10:13 PM
thank you for this strategy and this information, I think I will use this indicator and this stratuge to see what gives gives the market as a result

kingofforex
2017-10-29, 05:48 PM
By downloading and commenting on your official side, i will comment. I am very happy for the fact that you tried to explain one by one. This platform is very necessary in transparency that is in you.
Thank you.

zahidali
2017-10-30, 09:09 AM
je dost ap ne teek kha agar ap na invest ment ko lo kar geya ap ko income bhe lo hoge agar ap invest zayada karta ho to ap ko
us ma zayda income mila ge or ap kam karpayo ga. filal ap us low invest ment pr kam kro jesa ap ka pass zeyada pasa
aa jay to ap or zeyada invest kar sakhta ho mere bt agar ap ka samaj ma aye to muja bta na ya both acha kam ha

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

if you want to learn something just all and the investment allowance in the payment in the low average no
how to the all avernace and the now all we read and the now and the indian forex placte form is very inportant and very nice is site and
the he very best indian forex and instaforex free joining the plate form the and the now allowance in the we provide the company and profit
and the sujection and the now allow the all we read the page and all the now we avernace is very now plate from is very easy an very best
and very profit and the all investment and the now we now we trading the now all investment and profit .

batool
2018-02-22, 10:44 PM
je dost ap ne teek kha agar ap na invest ment ko lo kar geya ap ko income bhe lo hoge agar ap invest zayada karta ho to ap ko
us ma zayda income mila ge or ap kam karpayo ga. filal ap us low invest ment pr kam kro jesa ap ka pass zeyada pasa
aa jay to ap or zeyada invest kar sakhta ho mere bt agar ap ka samaj ma aye to muja bta na ya both acha kam ha

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

if you want to learn something just all and the investment allowance in the payment in the low average no
how to the all avernace and the now all we read and the now and the indian forex placte form is very inportant and very nice is site and
the he very best indian forex and instaforex free joining the plate form the and the now allowance in the we provide the company and profit
and the sujection and the now allow the all we read the page and all the now we avernace is very now plate from is very easy an very best
and very profit and the all investment and the now we now we trading the now all investment and profit .

Ji Forex Trading kay business main investment krty hain aor Forex Trading main earning us time hogy jb Trader ko Forex Trading main experience hota hay aor jb Trader Forex Trading main hardworking karta hay aor Trader ko chhy keh Forex Trading main understanding sy work karay market kay sbhy tools ko study karay is sy Trader ko Trading main good profit earn hota hay aor Trader indicators kay use ko smja karay is sy trend find kar kay Trader profitable Trading karta hay

buttar
2019-03-13, 08:21 PM
screenshot is better than a flock of an explanation. so I hope that the TS can give EA screen. so that we can believe in it and try again. Some because they use the result of EA and disappointed. Trade Wirth, for now my system is better than any

yogyes
2019-07-11, 11:31 PM
vaise tanaav ke star mein nishchit roop se antar hoga yadi aap kisee ke saath apane paise banaam mere vichaar se vyaapaar karate hain. agar vahaan pradarshan par aadhaarit hai to thodee see jimmedaaree aur apane kaam par dhyaan den. sach mein nahin lagata ki main aisa karana chaahata hoon. aur keval is laabhadaayak deerghakaalik videshee mudra robot kee phisalane vaalee soch jo is aala ko vikasit karana jaaree rakhatee hai. isake baare mein sochen, agar aapako vaastav mein ek setap mil raha hai jo bevakoophee bhara saboot hai, to yah vaastav mein paise chhaapane jaisa hoga. aap us star ko bhee niyantrit kar sakate hain jis par paisa chhapa hai.

kuchh ke lie yah ek shauk hai, any saphal hain aur baakee drdh sankalp / jua ka mishran hai:

pong
2019-07-14, 12:08 PM
robot kaam karate hain, lekin pmann kya sujhaav deta hai, isake aadhaar par, robot hamesha bildaron ke haathon mein adhik kushal hote hain. aap ek aise bildar ke roop mein jaanate hain jise aap jaanate hain ki aap kis tarah se gujar sakate hain, isake lie bhugataan kar sakate hain ya apanee yojana ke anusaar ise samaayojit kar sakate hain. aap apane paise ko ek robot ko kaise saumpenge jise aap nahin jagaate. kya aap robot par bharosa kar sakate hain.

serangan
2019-07-14, 02:17 PM
eee aam taur par vyaapaarik nukasaan karata hai aur yah aapake treding khaate ko nasht kar sakata hai kyonki ve prograam kie jaate hain jab ve vyaapaar karate hain aur nukasaan hota hai jab koee bada prabhaav hota hai, to hamen hamesha phoreks ka vyaapaar karana chaahie. aur mujhe yakeen hai ki lagabhag sabhee vyaapaaree mainual treding ka chayan karenge, kyonki ham jaan sakate hain ki ham kitana samajhate hain aur vyaapaar karane kee kshamata rakhate hain. sthiti ko kholane mein kathinaiyaan hone par svachaalit treding se madad milane kee sambhaavana hai.

gandiwa
2019-07-16, 03:06 PM
For me, as long as it's profitable and provides a lot of free time to do other work, there's nothing wrong if we use robots. and I think people should learn to trade manually without trusting any robot because people like you and I are writing this robot, if you need help analyzing your trade, all you have to do is use your indicators. One question I ask is, what happens if you experience a power failure because where you go, we have a constant power outage, what is your job for you?

pong
2019-07-19, 09:34 AM
I don't believe there are robots, so I think this robot will never make us more profitable than this market, because robots cannot change or modify their strategies in a dynamic market. and I will never try EA / Robot like you mentioned ...
But again all types of robots won't last as long as you don't have enough margin or fantastic logic that you need to put in your robot. .

But maybe you can search about the Pyramid system ...
Actually I have a Pyramid EA that Opens Second Pending Order Buy and Sell also with a martingale system ..
This EA will never hit a loss if you have enough margin until the price makes some moves ...

But again if the market doesn't make a serious movement (sideway) then you will have a big float on your trade ..
If you like the Pyramid System, maybe I can share my EA Pyramid with you

serangan
2019-07-19, 07:44 PM
Both are the best but the only difference is that we cannot get knowledge about automated trading, we only profit in automatic trading, but in manual trading we get knowledge and experience and also profit so manual trading is the best. and if we use robots on our platform without using VPS services. so we can still monitor the performance of the robot at any time. if that can be done, do not close manual trading can also be done in that way ...

ashrafx
2019-07-21, 08:03 PM
it is true that traders use robots to trade in this business to trade and earn money. I have never used a robot to trade here because I thought it was not a good idea about our future. using a robot you might gain some time but we can't say the real success of a trader in the forex trading business.

hiji
2019-07-22, 11:16 AM
I have no great experience about forex trading business robots but I have an idea for you if you want a big investment in your forex trading business so you can find useful robots I mean not a free robot if you can buy robots so I think you are taking profits . and Some traders say that robots function and work perfectly, but I feel this is very difficult to believe because I haven't found the robot they are talking about, I don't think this robot claims that this robot really exists anywhere on the internet, of course I have searched for them many times but I have not found anyone of them.

lionel
2019-07-22, 08:09 PM
I prefer to trade manually, but management uses robots, because robots can regulate money or our trade is emotionless ... and if you want to profit from trading without losing, then I would advise you to trade robots. Robot trading can help you make profits without losing losses. Robots can trade 24 hours without being emotional. Which robot helps to benefit from trading easily. That is why I think trading robots is the best.

khilmi
2019-07-23, 01:58 PM
Maybe you choose the wrong EA, you don't use VPS for your EA, and you don't know exactly what the logic behind your EA is opened. But if you have succeeded in using manual trading, it's okay and continue to work as well as possible with manual trading. and manual trading has a smaller risk than trading robots. It's very technical to use robots to get good profits, because robots always give you losses in a flat or confused market. I think 90% of robots end up with big losses.

prison
2019-07-24, 08:25 PM
Humans have a number of advantages over robots. They can make quick decisions in response to changing conditions or new discoveries, rather than waiting for time to delay instructions from the earth. Something that pirates have never achieved in another body. and As you have listed a lot about forex robots and human trafficking, I still enjoy tarding so many manuals. Because it was very difficult for us to find a profitable forex robot there. When you test with a forex robot, which usually brings you a lot of losses in the end. So I prefer to trade with my own analysis.

benazier
2019-07-24, 10:02 PM
If automatic trading is not good at all times, then that means manual trading can also be the worst all the time; why because automatic trading is made from trading the Mechanical Manual itself so that it will throw away any emotions in your trade because we know emotions are one of the "bad ass" in our trade as traders. However, can you share your trading results with manual trading with us; so we know exactly what you are talking about but not only dream a day but are real? For what I say is real and not a dream a day, I will give a screenshot of posting my Bonus from this forum (real account) with one of my favorite EAs directly from my VPS

lux
2019-07-27, 07:40 PM
Robots are sometimes difficult to execute if we still don't know the right way, have you been able to fix your own account that is not easily eroded by robots so errors can occur in all market sessions. and that robot execution is very difficult, but if I'm still better off using manuals, because robots can only detect and analyze these non-fundamental indicators why are robots so risky in forex trading

sanjaya
2019-08-08, 04:37 PM
. It brings money but not every day. Robot actually follows one rule set in it. But the market does not always follow one rule that is always different from the previous day. So the robot is always not a winner. I think we are the best robots in forex and before using any robot in our real account, we are expected to first trade it with a demo account and see how it works before using it in your real account. Settings are also important. And the most important thing that I believe is important is knowing what currency pair this robot is working for.

aagus
2019-08-08, 07:43 PM
for that didn't work for me, I have tried different robots, for scalping but there is no robot that gives me satisfying results, still now I have different robots installed in my expert folder, but they are not good, so if I have found good, then I will post to other members too, I want to convert my trades from manual to automatic, so robots can help me, I think ....

komala
2019-08-10, 06:20 PM
I think all robots' hats are bad because they fail within a few days and make a loss I tried using this kind of system at my start but I found that it is better to use my own analysis, but if you want to use it try many of them on a demo account and choose one that you can benefit from and I think that beginner traders are better off trading manually than using expert advisors. trading manually will improve our trading skills and add to our experience

aswaja
2019-08-11, 08:01 PM
I would advise you to trade manually and not go into automated trading, it will not let you grow as a good trader and you have to face that will not jeopardize your mistakes. Just learn the skills and money according to your skills. and experts in forex trading say the signal is better than a robot. So you have to go with experts. You cannot depend entirely on robots or the signals you need to gain expertise in analyzing forex. This is good then the robot and the signal I believe.

fxreader
2019-08-11, 09:29 PM
I better rest and always manually than using trading robots ... in the end I will never be calm with the robot itself, performance,
rest is better and also wise, no need to impose conditions ... and in my first days in forex I tried lots of robots, they didn't work well for me ... I tried learning mql5 language to make my robot win based on the rules I win

bhai ali
2019-08-13, 06:58 PM
I have never used a forex robot again. because I am worried that I might risk a higher loss. in my opinion, it's better to analyze our own market prices using fresh thinking and technical analysis. and, if successful, making money from forex is satisfying to me. although I know there are some robots that function, but need to find a robot that really works.

aswaja
2019-08-14, 02:27 PM
I have been trading using the scalping strategy for 4.5 years and it is profitable in my style so I can take it and stay in business This scalping is like hitting and running, a little pip because the target will be more easily touched by the price and here is the advantage of the scalping strategy and also I can use a higher lot size too, so the results are better than using the long run ... but if I In the face of an unwanted situation, I close my order or I use a hedging system to lock losses and convert them for profit

baalan
2019-08-15, 10:03 PM
The time frame and the set moving average are important, because this EA combines 3 methods. Marti, MA and Stochastic.
But when I post on the first page, you can see the back test for this EA is quite safe
And the most important thing is USE BROKER with TICK VALUE 1 pip = 1 USD like instaforex. Other brokers mostly use a tick value of 1 pip = 10 USD

yogyes
2019-08-15, 10:28 PM
Automatic trading is not safe at all. Sometimes we need to use our brain. I have been trading for 1 year but I do not use automatic trading. So we need to improve our trading skills. We can improve our trading skills by using forums and discussions after all experience is the best way to gather knowledge. Sometimes you can use it but I prefer manual trading.

fxreader
2019-08-17, 09:08 PM
This strategy can only work with good management skills and trading capital by traders. and I have tested this EA at all times and profitably with the right arrangements for long and short trades too. I think using this ea is suitable for beginners who just want robots to make a profit for them.

nidji
2019-08-19, 04:09 PM
here are a lot of robots that you can use in forex trading, using robots too then we will be able to save our time in this trade using safe, and can work with others using my work, so I will be able to become a tough trader and I have developed an EA I myself and am currently testing it on a demo account. After I am satisfied with the results, I will bring it directly to my Insta forex account. That's a pretty learning experience for me. EA has no emotions and decisions are made without doubt. This largely reduces the possibility of large losses, as long as the perfect strategy is programmed. I hope to perfect my EA according to my needs.

panah
2019-08-19, 05:20 PM
actually you can't get exact numbers my friend because I think I have to remember that the same strategy is different from time to time and from mountain to mountain so for me I think you should, know that my friend and that is one type of robot that seems very common but traders don't really use it. It was built on the mt4 trading platform. I guess it might be out of date

nvidia
2019-08-20, 07:07 PM
Do not use my toy. We use toys, so I think there are many advantages in this market, we use techniques that are purely based on average. and I am still learning this robot process is the same as what I can, but many people use it, depending on the market, the average trade wins, you can't, I recommend them to other businesses and Unity is maintained, and sometimes I help You recover losses from the trading manual that I want to trade with my own knowledge and analysis of the best is that they are free to be successful, I will try to continue

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:25 PM
wow bahut hi accha description diya hai aapne main is indicator ko download kar ke jarur use karunga iska review dekh kar mujhe accha laga. Dhanyawad bhai ise share karne ke liye.