Time: 24h
ECN ready: Yes
NFA ready: No
Execution: Auto
Stealth mode: Yes
4/5 Digits: Yes
MM: Yes

INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Momentum indicator of your MT4 platform. Momentum Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. Momentum indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is bullish or bearish. The EA place sell orders when the pair is bearish and buy orders when it is bullish.

Momentum Grid performs better on GBPUSD pair and M5 timeframe.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

Latest update: September 22, 2011
Latest version: v1.5
MT4 Expert Advisor: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/Momentum%20Grid.mq4)

INSTALLATION

1. Shutdown your Metatrader platform
2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.
min_lots_increment: minimum lots increment.
profit_mode: 1 normal, 2 maximize
account_risk: it is the percentage of total account risked with the ea

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 different backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), same time frame, same settings, but different profit mode.

Backtest 1: profit_mode=1
Backtest 2: profit_mode=2

BACKTEST 1

Test period: January 1, 2010 - March 19, 2011
Pair: GBPUSD
Time frame: M5
Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set1/momentum_grid_set1.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set1/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set1/StrategyTesterMin.gif

BACKTEST 2

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set2/momentum_grid_set2.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set2/StrategyTester.htm)

http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set2/StrategyTesterMin.gif

mayengbam
2012-02-20, 01:58 PM
have you tested the EA in a demo or real account. If yes you can give us a screen shot of the account using that particular EA. it will help the forum members immensely.

Snoopy1234
2012-02-20, 04:04 PM
Hello,

i have not tested this EA especially at the moment. Because i have so much inquiries atthe moment. But i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest. If the Backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad.
The RSI Grid have had i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting in a few weeks at an instaforexaccount.

naziafarhan
2012-03-26, 02:08 AM
I have never seen such a good EA with such a good result for free. Many many thanks for the EA to post here. I am downloading it if I found it profitable then I will post some results here. Lest me backtest it.

ezincenter
2012-03-26, 04:10 AM
I like the momentum indicator very much, I used it in some trades but when I make some changes in my strategy I changed the momentum with other indicator which is the CCI,

ezincenter
2012-03-26, 04:14 AM
I have a question to you all please, is there any momentum indicator which I can modify in its configuration the time frame, because the built in momentum I can use it only in the current time frame.

ezincenter
2012-03-26, 04:18 AM
but I want it to be for manual trading and an expert adviser, I never used robots and experts, I trade only with normal and manual indicators, and please upload it here so I can download it easily. thanks in advance.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:37 PM
The EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s results, i think posters should share the EA,s on the forum and should attach it here. How to do a forward test with set file?

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 10:11 PM
Name: Momentum Grid
Category: Grid
Price: FREE
Pairs: GBPUSD

INFORMATION

This EA uses the built-in Momentum indicator of your MT4 platform. Momentum Grid is a martingale grid. That means high profit and high risk. Momentum indicator tell us when GBPUSD pair is bullish or bearish. The EA place sell orders when the pair is bearish and buy orders when it is bullish.

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

MT4 Expert Advisor: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/Momentum%20Grid.mq4)

INSTALLATION

2. Copy the expert advisor file into the /experts folder of your Metatrader software (Example: C:\Program Files/MetaTrader4/experts)

SETTINGS MANUAL

grid_size: expert advisor will use this data in order to know when to place new orders
take_profit: money management system takes this, minimum_lots and progression to calculate "take profit" in dollars
profit_lock: from 0.5 (50%) to 0.9 (90%). This is the profit locked once you reach take profit.
min_lots: minimum lots for your orders. The EA will take min_lots as the minimum unit.

BACKTESTS

You can see results from 2 different backtests below. We use same pair (GBPUSD), same time frame, same settings, but different profit mode.

BACKTEST 1

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set1/momentum_grid_set1.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set1/StrategyTester.htm)

BACKTEST 2

Set file: download (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set2/momentum_grid_set2.set)
Detailed report: view (http://lifesdream.org/mt4/free/momentum_grid/set2/StrategyTester.htm)

thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main karne ka kafi experince hasil howa ha

sudsind
2012-04-19, 04:25 PM
Is this a martingle ea, as martingle ea are the riskiest one, have you forward tested it yourself
and if yes with how much capital and lot size. Thanks

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:07 PM
thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main karne ka kafi experince hasil howa ha

shankar_saha
2012-07-13, 12:03 PM
I have an issue to you all please, is there any momentum indicator that I will modify in its configuration the time-frame, as a result of the in-built momentum I will use it solely within the current time-frame.

skchorvadi
2012-07-16, 05:36 PM
It is risky for small account
i have to try my real account.
if market go to reverce side to your trade then account is 0.

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 12:00 PM
it is risky for small account
i have to try my real account.
If market go to reverce side to your trade then account is 0.

how this is

skchorvadi
2012-07-17, 01:08 PM
i am use this last year
my account is 500$
in month 380$ loss
then i am close this robot.

sgiant
2012-07-18, 04:53 PM
i am use this last year
my account is 500$
in month 380$ loss
using a robot that's a result, it will suffer losses. better trade manually only with his own analysis. Manual is better than a robot. The robots will be lost if any fundamental news.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-18, 05:53 PM
i am use this last year
my account is 500$
in month 380$ loss

Okay but i dont know whats your settings are. What Broker you use?, What leverage?, Nanolot or Minilot? Do you use any set file with it and so on. Only the post youve got here 500$ in and 380$ loss is no such info. So there will be a little bit more info please. Thx

skchorvadi
2012-07-18, 08:28 PM
using a robot that's a result, it will suffer losses. better trade manually only with his own analysis. Manual is better than a robot. The robots will be lost if any fundamental news.
Thanks bhai..

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 01:52 PM
I have a question about this thread. Are it using to other currency paire like eur/usd, usd/jpy. Though it is not possible but why. Please answer to me this question.

mehedi315
2012-07-25, 03:59 PM
Hello everyone
Nice shared about Momentum Grid EA. Though I am a newbie but I know that little bit about Momentum Grid EA.
Cheers friends... :D

gose
2012-07-25, 05:09 PM
only this time I found a very good ea for not wasting a lot of burst margin so it is very efficient and profitable, hopefully with this ea share more and more traders are using to mutual success, thanks

suhermanto
2012-12-24, 04:51 AM
I have an issue to you all please, is there any momentum indicator that I will modify in its configuration the time-frame, as a result of the in-built momentum I will use it solely within the current time-frame.

badrussh
2012-12-31, 03:55 PM
I did bt these ea, i like rsi grid and momentum grid (i think momentum is the best of them). It works very nice, there is a lot of good trades, it use hedging and trailing. It made about 15-20% a month (0,1 lot/10.000$).
Super money is more profitable than rsi and momentum but dd is huge, above 50%.

am holic
2013-01-09, 10:29 AM
I have never seen such a good EA with good results for free. Many many thanks to EA for posting here. I download if I find it beneficial then I will post some of the results of the EA. thanks in advance.
:)

Tsaqif
2013-01-09, 02:30 PM
I still do not believe the performance of an EA, sir, because I've lost my funds are pretty much on my account because I use EA because I think it is good that turned out quite the opposite

afreen.imran
2013-01-16, 11:22 AM
agar es par app ne kam karna hai to sab se pehly app ko esy demo par azma lena chahiy agr ye waky hi app k kam ka hai to app esko paka use kar sakty hain par pehly es ko demo par azma lena ok

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 08:14 PM
have you tested the Semitic deity in an exceedingly demo or real account. If affirmative you'll provide US a screen shot of the account victimization that specific Semitic deity. it'll facilitate the forum members vastly..........................

simon12
2013-05-20, 09:53 PM
I'd rather push a note, my husband and I are looking for the best shop, but I had a few adjustments to my approach to my husband and I went to pass a second warning that the ICC

kiron89
2013-05-20, 11:54 PM
He helped me a lot of questions, and which can be a change in the place of the push-to remember a certain species, it must be the duty of the limbs, and drive.

ruade22
2013-05-21, 01:52 AM
I like you, but also light, although in some cases investment, few things have changed in my area with an additional feature to your, every body should be like it.

thirupathi
2013-05-21, 09:52 AM
Never seen such a good EA with such a good result for free. Many many thanks for the EA to post here. I am downloading it is i found it profitable then i will post some results here. last me bakctest it. i like the momentum indicator very much. I used it in some traders but when i make some changes in my strategy I changed the momentum with other indicator which is the CCI.

Ramlan Fs
2013-05-21, 10:10 AM
thanks for good information to create profits by using profits automatically to be done well to create a good advantage to create good profits and true in creating profits

thirupathi
2013-05-21, 01:30 PM
A the moment i have so much inquireis attahe movement atthe movment. But i will test if for instaforex account in the near future at backtest. If the backtest looks like this i will write something what good or bad. The RSI grid have i tested back and the result looks a little differnetly from the orignal backtest but that ea i will use in forewaridng.

prem26
2013-05-21, 02:24 PM
In any case, we have seen this kind of good EA through this type of good results at no cost. A few Cheers by EA to create the following. I am downloading, just is this lucrative, so I'll definitely write up the following number of effects. Otherwise the seat itself.

Mustafijur
2013-05-21, 04:11 PM
The grid trend trading EA is a very powerful EA that automatically trades every single trading opportunity in a specified direction when set at a particular transaction size (for example 20 pips).
Here forex prices move in waves all the time, the price will sometimes revisit the same price level over and over again. And it does.by continuously closing successful transactions this means that transections at certain price levels can repeat themselves many, many times-even in a strong trending market and especially in a sideways market. Thanks.

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-05-27, 01:55 AM

rabiking02
2013-05-28, 05:15 PM
Good afternoon

I have not tested this Semitic deity, in particular at the same time. Since I had really more at the time of the survey. However, it is necessary to be able to check the accounts of instaforex is near the back to the future. If retroactive similar to this, I would write one thing that a sentence or unhealthy.
RSI was great I tested it on and, therefore, the results look stuff is a little different from the first retrospective of Semitic deity, but I will be able to use forewardtesting, {' | "too much} in the coming weeks to instaforexaccoun.

majidazizm
2013-05-28, 06:33 PM
This time i have just demo account becus i have new joining recently bcus i have not attested EA , and i have not informtion what is a EA? Any help me about EA.

beamsteam
2013-06-17, 09:57 AM
The EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s Results,I Think Posters Should Share the EAs On the froum and should attaced it heare.

Kafayat Ullah Kafayat
2013-06-17, 07:31 PM
Momentum Grid EA

INFORMATION

roppo
2013-06-17, 09:44 PM
The RSI Grid have had i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting in a few weeks at an instaforexaccount.Momentum grid EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s Results,I Think Posters Should Share the EAs On the froum and should attaced it heare.

naim10
2013-06-17, 09:46 PM
I have a question for you all, please, is a momentum indicator that will change in the setup period, due to the construction of a pulse, I will use it only on the current calendar.

sfx9226
2013-06-17, 09:48 PM
Have you examined the EA in a trial or actual consideration. If yes you can provide us a display taken of the consideration using that particular EA. it will help the community associates hugely.

ctndr
2013-06-18, 02:09 PM
Because i have so much inquiries atthe moment. But i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest. If the Backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad..........

awais123
2013-06-19, 09:11 AM
je han main is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem main aap ko aik indicator ki zarorat hoti hai ea sab sey best indicator hai main beh yahi use karta hon main ney yeh intarnet sey downlourd kiya hai

sidhu5775
2013-06-19, 03:56 PM
grid ea dekhney mein to intersting lagta hey laikin phir bhi jab tak iss ki demo account mein testing na kar lee jaey us waqt tak iss grid ea ko mein kabhi bhi live account trading mein use karney ka risk nahi ley sakta .becuse practical hi sey testing ho gi .

killer123
2013-06-29, 09:22 PM
Do not forget to attach the test results will be made following the best setting for this EA. Thank you for sharing it

ABUZAR
2013-07-22, 09:09 AM
I have never seen such a good EA with good results for free. Many many thanks to EA for posting here. I download if I find it beneficial then
I will post some have you tested the Semitic deity in an exceedingly demo or real account. If affirmative you'll provide US a
screen shot of the account victimization that specific Semitic deity.

Ali 123
2013-07-22, 11:20 AM
thank you my dear app ne kafi achi information ham se share ki hane main t app ka kafi shuker guzar houn app ne kafi mehnat ki
ha main to es jesi postain taalash karta rehta houn es main mugh ko auto trading karne main Okay but i dont know whats your settings are. What Broker you use?, What leverage?, Nanolot or Minilot? Do you use any set file with it and so on. Only the post youve got here 500$
in and 380$ loss is no such info.

mp5
2013-07-22, 01:37 PM
ho sakta hay kay ye Expert Adviser theak kaam kerta ho mager es ko istmaal kerney sey pehley forum members ki demand bhe pori kerni chaheay ka aik live trading chart demo ya real es EA ka dikhana chaheay

razia86
2013-07-22, 02:35 PM
friends i have not tested this EA especially at the moment because i have so much inquiries atthe moment but i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest and if the backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad....

setiawanedi
2013-07-23, 04:23 AM
I also really want to actually use the robot ea trading. but I still feel to this day. other than that I owned capital was also not so great that I had to be careful in doing forex trading. I was also able to learn trading manually so that I would try first before switching using the robot. but it never hurts if I try yours ea robot.

bennyforex
2013-12-19, 03:32 PM
only this time I found a very good ea for not wasting a lot of burst margin so it is very efficient and profitable, hopefully with this ea share more and more traders are using to mutual success, thanks

satpal2223
2013-12-19, 03:34 PM
i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting it only in the current time frame yes you can give us a screen shot of the account using that particular

mintulponk
2013-12-26, 05:45 PM

aftabakmal
2014-12-14, 03:33 AM
I have ne'er seen such an honest Semitic deity with such an honest result for gratis. several several thanks for the Semitic deity to post here. i'm downloading it if I found it profitable then i will be able to post some results here. Lest ME backtest it.

Salufx
2015-10-07, 02:52 PM

mahera
2016-10-09, 03:14 PM
dear thanks for sharing with us this automatic robot but dear you haven't show any demo account or real account results please request to you please share try with this your demo account and show result

toroto
2017-02-25, 11:35 AM
Just a rejoinder, if you are still going in for EAs, do not purchase it on the basis of back tests since most are either flawed or fake..
Of course the sales page would do a song and a billboard number about their back tests and they may even provide the numbers, would suggest that you do the research.

Mehar Zada
2017-09-01, 06:49 PM
It was always going to be a tall order for the US Dollar to extend its gains much further, given the overstretched nature of the bullish move seen in the last 2 days. At the end, a combination of factors led US Dollar bulls to throw in the towel and run to the exits on Thursday.

The main drivers behind the depreciation in the US Dollar go from the Fed is still stuck in limbo, position squaring ahead of the US NFP - seen as a major risk - , a pullback in US core PCE to 1.4% and last but not least, in a CNBC interview, Mnuchin expressed concerns that a weaker USD is somewhat better for US trade.

danish555
2017-09-01, 11:14 PM
many traders who join this trading business they use the robot in the starting of this trading business but when they get the loss in this way than they make an other trading strategy than they trade manually .

aarabane
2017-10-21, 10:47 PM
it's a good indicator, thank you for this information and also for your efforte de partae this stratige. I will try to apply this stratige and try on a demo comp, to see what will give me.

kanita
2018-06-30, 07:07 AM
many traders who join this trading business they use the robot in the starting of this trading business but when they get the loss in this way than they make an other trading strategy than they trade manually .

yes i agree robots give us profit but many times robots give us big losses and i not use any ea in trading and i say that we work with our own trading learning and we understand our forex market and momentum grid ea is enough profitable first check this ea result on demo account after that set this ea in real account and work carefully and earn good with forex trading market but always prefer manual trading

Keyboard
2018-09-22, 01:58 PM
The post is looking awesome and pretty useful but i have to say that i have never used that EA and also i am unaware of that Ea as well good to hear it from you lets me give a try to it to say what happening with that EA hoping for positive results in demo.

jellybelly2017
2018-09-22, 02:40 PM
lekin mein chahta hon ke yeh dasti trading aur aik maahir musheer ke liye hon, mein naay kabhi robot aur mahireen ka used nahi kya, mein sirf aam aur dasti isharay ke sath trading karta hon, aur barah karam yahan up load karen take mein usay aasani se down load kar sakho. paishgi shukriya. mein aap sab ko aik masla hai, barah meharbani koi ishara ishara hai ke mein un ki tarteeb mein waqt ke frame mein tabdeeli ki raftaar ke nateejay mein mein usay mojooda waqt ke frame ke andar andar used karoon ga. .
all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

JahanZaib
2018-09-22, 02:48 PM
Dear aap ny ye ea hammy btaya bhut shukria aapka aap ny bhut mehnat say ye information hammy post ki thanks par dear main ea py trust nahi karta ore na hi use karta hun par pher bhi main aik bar try karunga kio ky aap ny itni mehanat ki hammary lye ore pher aap ko is ka result btaunga thanks.

QamarXulqi
2018-09-22, 02:58 PM
Momentum Grid ea mry bhai mny kabhi bhi ksy ea ko try nahi kiya hai aur na hi mjhy koi experience hai ea use krny ka mai smjhta hun k manually trading sub sy best hai aur mai manual trading sy hi agy krta rahnga trading.

zahid2016
2018-09-22, 04:04 PM
ye EA main ne apne account main us kiya ha jese hi is ke bar main muje result aye gia main ap ke pas sath bi lazmi share karu ga EA ko or gbpusd pe is ko main zarur try karu ga muje is ke baer main jo bi results mile gai main ap ke sath bi wo lazmi share karu ga ta ke ap ko knowledge ho jaye.

billyboy00007
2018-09-22, 04:06 PM
main nay EA kay baray main bohat suna hai aor bohat say log muje offer kartay hein kay ap yeh EA ko apney account main use karen eak dafa main nay demo account main EA ko use kiya aor next day wo demo account he wash ho gaya tha is kay bad main nay koi EA ko use nahi kiya.

Mustansir
2018-09-22, 05:10 PM

INFORMATION

METATRADER DOWNLOADS

INSTALLATION

SETTINGS MANUAL

BACKTESTS

BACKTEST 1

BACKTEST 2

well dear jitny bhi EA hain un sy I think door hi rehna chahiye kiyun keh is sab sy humien profit kam hi hota hai aur loss ziada hota hai tu I think is sy parhaiz karna chahiye

sakigbest
2018-09-22, 06:11 PM
momentum EA ek achi cheez hai lakin main ise like nhi kerta hun orr na eee kabi iss per main na kabi kam kya hai orr na ee main kbi kerna chaya gaa kun main mujhe sirf manunall trading pasand hai main rebort weghra ko kbi b liker nhi kerta hun orr na kbi isa kerna pasand kru gaa

sufiyan22
2018-09-22, 06:20 PM
have you tried the EA in a demo or genuine record. On the off chance that yes you can give us a screen shot of the record utilizing that specific EA. it will help the discussion individuals enormously.

Naqvi2018
2018-09-22, 07:11 PM
is baar mujhe sirf demo account hai kyunkay mein ne haal hi mein bi Sees mein shamoliat ikhtiyar ki hai mein ne eae ka taqub nahi kya hai aur mein ne aagah nahi kya ke eae kya hai mujhe eae ke baray mein koi madad miley gi

naveed_ahmad6864
2019-02-06, 07:54 PM
ye robt use krny walo ke liye acha ho sakta hai lkin mai to kbhi bhee robot ko prefer nhi krta khud trrade krta hu loss ho ya profit bht kuch learn krny ko milta hai orr sath sath acha profit bhee kyun ke aggr app loss nhi krty to app profit bhee nhi bna sakty orr jo log in robots py depend hoty hain wo kbhi trading nhi krr sakty

sana24
2019-02-24, 01:21 PM
The EA is not shared by the thread starter then how someone may test this EA,s results, i think posters should share the EA,s on the forum and should attach it here. How to do a forward test with set file

buttar
2019-03-13, 08:06 PM
i have not tested this EA especially at the moment. Because i have so much inquiries atthe moment. But i will test it for instaforex accounts in the near future at backtest. If the Backtest looks like this i will write something whats good or bad.
The RSI Grid have had i tested back and the result looks a little bit differently from the original backtest but that ea i will use in forewardtesting in a few weeks at an instaforexaccount.

2019-03-20, 07:47 AM
I have a question to you all please, is there any momentum indicator which I can modify in its configuration the time frame, because the built in momentum I can use it only in the current time frame.

QasimShop
2019-04-01, 07:02 PM
ye robt use krny walo ke liye acha ho sakta hai lkin mai to kbhi bhee robot ko prefer nhi krta khud trrade krta hu loss ho ya profit bht kuch learn krny ko milta hai orr sath sath acha profit bhee kyun ke aggr app loss nhi krty to app profit bhee nhi bna sakty orr jo log in robots py depend hoty hain wo kbhi trading nhi krr sakty. It's my point of view.
Best of luck to all members of forax community.

............ Work work and work...........

feng
2019-07-11, 02:34 PM
achchhee phasal ke vichaar, ab hamaare paas ek ke bajaay do eeees hain, ek lambe padon ke lie aur ek chhote padon ke lie, kya koee ek eee ko konfigar karega jo ek graaph par kaam karata hai aur us par do eeees gathabandhan karata hai. yah keval baik-testing mein madad karane ke lie hai. aur aap is laghu eee ke saath keval lambaee aur graaphiks mein graaph kaise daalate hain? aap ko pakado main dhyaan deta hoon ki eee har ghante baajaar mein pravesh karata hai, aaj subah 7 baje - subah 8 baje se 10 baje tak 14:00 se 15:00 18:00 tak aata hai.
yah bhee hua?

vacation
2019-07-14, 12:14 PM
videshee mudra mein 100% saphalata praapt karane ka koee mauka nahin hai kyonki is maamale mein yah keval tabhee laabhaanvit hota hai jab aapake paas ek tej nirnay kee shakti hotee hai, jo khareedana ya bechana behatar hota hai, is maamale mein aapakee kismat ka 50% bhee ganana kee jaatee hai. aur pratyek robot ka upayog karane ka apana tareeka hota hai, jisamen sthaapana ke lie kabhee-kabhee alag bhee hote hain, krpaya pratyek robot devalapar se sampark karen

tillu
2019-07-14, 02:13 PM
vilamb niyam laagoo hote hain kyonki robot trutiyon ke bina vyaapaar se bhaavanaon ko le jaega aur sahee sateekata ke saath avishvasaneey gati se memoree ko bachaega. svachaalit treding eee robot ek saath kaee tredon ko lene ke lie. svachaalit vyaapaar sahee nahin hai, aur eee robot manushyon ke baare mein nahin soch sakate hain.

gagal
2019-07-16, 03:49 PM
The things you say about this software seem to show that it is very strong and effective. All I have to say about this Megatron is that I will confirm everything you say if it works as you say. I have downloaded it pretty well and hope to run it on Sunday. and I have almost the largest collection of EA and indicators that you can find on this web. I will have everything. His full name is MegatronU excess Hedge. Am I right?

vacation
2019-07-19, 09:39 AM
Without losing a robot, that's not what you think. There are no robots or indicators that provide accurate information about the forex market. Here the opportunity to get a profit may be higher than the loss. I personally do not like the forex robot system. So I advise you not to use this type of robotic system unless you have large capital. and I do not believe if there are robots that are able to trade very well, so they never suffer losses. if so we can try this robot, because it has an accuracy of up to 100%. I use a lot of robots, which always fail, so I lack confidence when trading using robots

tillu
2019-07-19, 07:39 PM
We will argue endlessly if we want to talk about it. Both are good and have their own advantages and disadvantages. Most manual traders fail in this business so we cannot say they are better than robots because there is no proof. and everyone has their own choice. But remember we are here to make money not for fun. will do everything we can to make money even if we have to use robots so we have to be open-minded and see what works or not.

polio
2019-07-21, 08:07 PM
No, I never used to trade with EA's. I like to do manual trading because I want to learn from mistakes I want to be a perfect trader and I have tried it before, and I get VPS too, it's a good experiment and I still believe in EA because there is no emotion and always open orders if conditions shown in the graph

lux
2019-07-22, 11:07 AM
the tools that you provide here are quite useful. Another tool is an economic calendar that is more useful for news traders. True economic news for every trader. You get it on mt5.com and other related sites and there are a number of EAs that have to be closed during big news like US-NFP, US-FOMC, etc ... BUT There are some EAs that must run when big news comes out (US-NFP, US, FOMC , etc. Because this EA requires large volatility to benefit from the market.

natsir
2019-07-22, 08:02 PM
Forex robots also give money to traders in small lots. I observe this system and listen also not very useful for traders who have knowledge skills, experience. Some traders also use this system and make money. How to trade manually either. and I don't trade with robots, so because of that I can't say that if a robot can bring profit or loss to forex traders, but one thing I don't have is that the robot is not the best way to trade forex, if we want to make good money in forex, we need to trade on our own market.

duta
2019-07-23, 01:45 PM
I think we have to trade manually and before that we have to be good traders. we must get the ability to analyze and then we can do it but sometimes the robot can do it well too. and We have to trade manually because in any market there can always be a risk in the business. Using robots is really risky but sometimes we can use it not always. We need to do this business ourselves manually and we have to study first.

socer
2019-07-24, 08:30 PM
Some robot trading is effective and profitable because some time we cannot concentrate on the forex market. We cannot stay all the time in the forex market at that time the robot can trade effectively and profitably. and If you make robots with effective indicators that you see when trading, your robot will function as yours. If you instruct your robot to trade when stochastic crosses 20 and 80, the robot will take it as you do. Why won't the robot go away.

douglas
2019-07-24, 09:57 PM
I do not recommend that you use automatic trading for several reasons. First, it does not guarantee you to get 100% profit. Second, made and sold by humans, do you think automatic trading makes sense? If you think logically, why should he sell the expert advisor if he is already rich? Next, you will get more pain if automatic trading gives you a big loss than you trade manually. So, choose the best which is manual trading.

pinus
2019-07-27, 07:24 PM
I would not recommend any automatic trading to my friends or family, because automated trading can fail or be outdated at any time and if it's outdated they won't function anymore, so the best way to trade and succeed in the market is for us to learn and have basic requirements and follow in the footsteps of ourselves without relying on robots. and it all depends on the choice of the trader but I don't think it's a good idea to use an automated system to trade forex because you really need the market to pass it to gain the experience needed to make it in life.

fx love
2019-08-08, 03:54 PM
I always like using manual trading systems and I just don't like trading through EA Robots because they can't make analyzes based on basic facts and this is why I don't like using them. and I use EA for and trade manuals too, I mix both of them manually and use EA. And I get big profits as long as I can predict valid signals in daily, weekly, monthly, sometimes I think of a good trading strategy that allows us to dance with the market or DWM and DWM can be daily, weekly and monthly.

biru
2019-08-08, 07:40 PM
trading robots can make money for us, because robots are a visualization of our trading style guys, if you know that robots are made based on indicators and rules made with good strategies that can make money from that system, so robots can also give us guys money , so let's choose a robot like that, because everything is fine. and I am a manual trader and I don't like trading robots. because I want to take forex as my profession and that is why I want to make myself a confident and good analytical trader. and if I use a robot I will depend on it. trading robot balance needs to be much bigger and that can give you big loose too.

mainhard
2019-08-10, 05:55 PM
the best robots that they won't sell it or they will use it for their own or limited copies of themselves

As I do, I only sell a limited copy of my EA and I try to make an EA and profit more than the EA I bought
itself is a strategy
Your robot is the best of yourself and I do not recommend you to use a robot because it will make traders lose anything !!!
I just use my mind to make a decision to open any order

yumna
2019-08-11, 07:49 PM
Forex Robot works automatically so you don't need to do any work. Experts who have written Forex robot reviews about Turbo flaps recommend robots. Traders also like the excellent customer support they have. and i can't advise you about robots because i did it before, but i think so that this robot is good for trading. so it's better to study it yourself.

baceo
2019-08-11, 09:26 PM
What do you mean by forex robot. I am a new user in forex trading. I do not know more about forex robots. can anyone say anything about that?
I use an automated trading system that I personally developed based on technical analysis using a scaling or average strategy. In my opinion, manual trading is the best way and learn and make big money from the Forex market.

fx love
2019-08-13, 06:51 PM
, I do not use any EA to trade forex. because I have not found an EA that is profitable for me. I tried a lot of EAs on my demo account and at first everything worked after that became the worst. and I have never used a forex robot. because manual trading is the best choice and I only use it. because robots don't have intelligence compared to our brains and maybe you lose it. so don't ever use a robot

comoztise
2019-08-14, 02:11 PM
robot / EA I think this only helps us in doing OP, if we release 100% on the robot, chances are we will experience a loss and not last long, because the robot may also have maturity. and I think robots work in certain ways. if the market opposes it, it fails to stop losses. Because the robot is program based and cannot do anything except the program.

regards

sarmili
2019-08-14, 03:02 PM
I don't know anyone who has big capital will think of taking such a risk or he will try to test it on a micro account because this is a big risk for him and for me, I personally prefer to trade the Forex trading market in a far conservative way. I personally think that to aggressively trade the Forex market or any market related to the investment business, it is not trading at all. That is what we call gambling in any sense.

lanmark
2019-08-15, 10:25 PM
Many people try to trade with EA and fail because they don't optimize and continue testing their first EA and run on their live account; after they destroyed their account they got angry and shouted to all the EAs. and Due to market alliances, there are always opportunities for several periods from Start-Trending or from Trending-Ranging; One EA only functions in the same situation as Manual trading which can only handle in one situation because EA is also the basis of Manual trading.

Yes there is no Holy Grail and I agree with Manual Trading. There is no 100% EA BUT if we can use money management that is good and right. We can make it as long as we're not greedy.

sunai
2019-08-17, 09:15 PM
I think your post is very good and very useful ... but when I open EA, I see that there is a sign that this robot is only available in Demo Acc. for the full version, please PM blah..bla..bla ..
So the robot that you share is rubbish, because we can't use it in our original acc. one more, are you going to share your experience using this robot?

barcul
2019-08-19, 04:13 PM
I have never used forex robots, this is very dangerous for new traders and small investment traders, so I have never chosen robots and EAs, I always use my own analysis and my own manual trading strategy. Manual trading is the best for all. but I think there are many other traders who use forex robots because this forex robot or automated trading system is very easy to use for someone who can't trade or doesn't have time to trade but for me because I don't have a lot of funds to trade so I can't use forex robots, because I know forex robots need huge funds to trade

andi
2019-08-19, 05:17 PM
Well, it turns out that MACD is a long period of time, yeah, I just know. about a short period of time which indicator is better to use? I still don't know about using the time frame in this indicator. and a larger TF is better for this EA to be used for the swing position, and we only make adjustments in the trailing setting because this EA setting can be changed but when we swing, the trailing setting is better to use greater than 50 (original from MT4) or use around 120- Setting trailing 170 pips and also using Stop loss

maspion
2019-08-20, 04:24 PM
I also have confidence in me to use manual trading and more trading can help me in this trade with manual trading because I don't need to think about trading controlled by robots and I don't like using robots in trading. This is because I often damage my account when trading. In addition, the problem of internet connection resulted in account loss as a result I often did not have time to close trades.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:31 PM
EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai