PDA

View Full Version : Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?

Pages : [1] 2

naqash
2012-12-13, 01:59 AM
Can Robot give better profit then manual trade ?
It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .

adnan_aziz
2012-12-13, 07:08 AM
sir bohot se experience holders traders ye khete hain kay forex trading business main manually trading hi best hai lekin mere khayal se agar ap ka ea best ho tou woh ap ko zaroor faida de sakta hai lekin ap totally ea per bharosa na karen aur apne experience se bhi kam lein.

pro2
2012-12-14, 09:14 AM
no i don't think so.i think manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.Because Forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right.

shahid1
2012-12-14, 09:51 PM
I observed that robot can not give the better profit than manual. Manually trader can more profit through making trading manually. robot always bid the against the trend and also a small trade apply. In this way a

sura
2012-12-18, 06:17 AM
Not always, robots can be easy and profitable but they need to be watched everytime. You cn not leave the robot run itself without monitoring. Also, you need to set the robot with your own need

It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade https://secure.instaforex.com/en/open-account.aspx?x=monitoringhe will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .

ososelgin
2012-12-18, 01:56 PM
forex robot trading its only help us when busy. if me if there is free time better direct trading manually because we can keep honing our trading skills gar be better. if we use the same robot robot later become dependent and result in less good

biyen
2012-12-18, 02:34 PM
trading robots are man-made. Formula undertaken is the creation of manufacturing on the basis of the statistical count. However trading robot will only function properly if the user doing the correct settings for this program. There is a term in computer science garbage in garbage out. So, we have to be smarter than a robot to make a good EA

sweety sania
2012-12-18, 08:03 PM
I observed that robot can not give the better profit than manual. Manually trader can more profit through making trading manually. robot always bid the against the trend and also a small trade apply

RowenaM
2012-12-18, 08:38 PM
With the advent of online Forex trading investing, you can do forex trading anytime and from anywhere. Further, you can make investment in forex markets of different countries, with different time zones, at one point of time right from the comfort and convenience of your home. Unlike the stock market .

luckybegum001
2012-12-18, 11:12 PM
i don't thing that robot gives better profit than manual trading. i think robot gives 20 to 30% monthly profit, you have good tading skill than you can double your money by trading.

badrussh
2012-12-21, 06:18 PM
Mannual trading are also for me a up down strategy - 'Make good wins one day - loose it all the next day' I never make constant profits on a uptrend thou. It works heavily on my patience and I eat up my nails from my fingers !!!!. I have bought all kinds of training books - dvd's that costs me 1000's of dollars allready. The markets goes up, when I go in for a long, yes offcourse it goes against me 'everytime in a 50pip SL'. I have bought then a couple of robots (best ranked on a couple of websites) Thou some of them placed on different currency pairs and i have backtested them for +- 2 years on each. Some of the robots trade twice a week and some once or twice a day. Even if they dont trade so often, they are all having a > than 80% winning rate. That is what counts on the end of the day !!!!!! to make small constant profits, after a month push the Lot size up with another 0.1. I have now all the robots on my live accounts - when some robots loose, the other makes it up etc.....

haney
2012-12-21, 06:22 PM
i am not sure about it, because in facts, there are many robot will lead the traders to face some losing although for a periode they get some winning with good but at last they just face some losing..and so why i prefer to trade with manual, this is most profitable, simple and safest..and also manual trading is the way to make us become a good trader later

hammer
2012-12-21, 07:57 PM
robot only as a means to assist the traders who do not have time for manual trading, but we do not completely give up trading the robot, we also have to control at any time, if the robot needs our help to do the close position

seksekti
2012-12-22, 06:21 AM
I am not sure of the robot will give better gains than using manual transaction, because the nature of the robot to stay within the rules applied in the robot, when the market turns erratic robot no antidote consequently lose.

yudijoni
2012-12-22, 11:04 AM
I am not sure of the robot will give better gains than using manual transaction, because the nature of the robot to stay within the rules applied in the robot, when the market turns erratic robot no antidote consequently lose.

Actually It is back to the trader It self, how to control and using his robots, if the trader already expert to use robot It is not imposible that robot can make bigger profit than manual trade of course.

salsabila
2012-12-23, 08:57 AM
I think it is not so because of the price movement and the state of a country's economy will continue to change from time to time so that the analysis using the robot is not good for the long term, we should analyze our own so getting used to shape the market and we also increased our experience and knowledge

wildan boy
2012-12-23, 08:59 AM
i think robot is not good for beginner or newbie trader .firstly we should learn with manually trade to be consistant in forex trading .but if you having consistant enough .you can using robot to giving help with easy trade to make money .

kuku
2012-12-23, 09:03 AM
never i do not think that any robot can give me a better actcome than what i can really get for myself in the market the reason why i am saying this is because i have been in the the same market and i do know it.

shahid1
2012-12-23, 10:09 AM
I think Robot cannot give better profit then manual. Its the reason that robot also bit again the market trand and his every trade in negative way. Often I observed when the market trend is very high the robot is at this time is very harmful for the inverter. I think Manual trading is the best and you can earn profit enough as you life.

asifanayat
2012-12-24, 05:35 PM
Yes ager app k pass capital kum hai tou phr app ko robot kafi achi earning daita hai lekn ager
app k pass capitak zayada hai tou mera khayal hai k app maneual trading krien or ye robot sey
zayada behtr hai maneul app achi earning kr saktey hain robot ki nisbat

luckybegum001
2012-12-24, 07:51 PM
i don't think that robot gives better trade than manual trades , i think you can double or make it more than that by manual trades, in robot trades you can only gets 20 to 30% profit.

nfabroker
2012-12-28, 05:55 PM
i don't think that robot gives better trade than manual trades , i think you can double or make it more than that by manual trades, in robot trades you can only gets 20 to 30% profit.

each option have advantages and disadvantages.:)

mywayforex
2012-12-29, 06:40 PM
No robots bilkul bi manual trading se zaida profit nahi dete kuch robot to aik week mein sirf aik trade open karte hain jo kafi nahi hai aur robot se trading karne se app kuch bi experience hasil nahi hota aur agar trading karte waqt app ka robot work karna off kar de to app ko bohat zaida loss ho sakta hai lakin manual trading mein ziada profit bi hai aur app es mein experience bi hasil karte ho.

damayanti
2012-12-30, 12:33 PM
I think is good for our own trading and analysis rather than just relying on a robot, it is very useful for us in addition to science as well as our experiences so that we better understand these trade

usmanraza
2012-12-30, 01:49 PM
munal trade ma zaydea profat hasa kayea ja sakta ha robote ki nisbat robte ha to acha but kab robote ki smj sa
market chali jaye ja kuch nahi kaha ja sakta islaye best trade maunal ha aur rebote be best ha but rebote slow
market ma he best ha jab market ma tazi hoti ha to robote sa loos ho jayta ha.

lastdream
2012-12-31, 02:55 PM
according to me. EA might possibly give profit exceed manual. but it is of course have to be paid attention also that a EA walk is better supported by good setting. if that EA in setting uglyly. hence its result will be ugly also

ahadbd
2012-12-31, 09:56 PM
I think manual trading is best. I don't trust on forex robots. But some robots with good trading strategy works good for some time.

mazprofx
2012-12-31, 11:40 PM
It is an common question, every body want to have some easy way to make money . and robotics provides you the easy way to earn , you just have to tell him once how to trade he will follow that instruction and will stop lose and make profit .

ya the robots can give better profit than from manual trading and it will perform good and can bring you great success but the EA or the robots can fail in the certain unexpected situation created in the market and can even lead you to a big loss thus we should avoid trading with EA or robots and try to trade on our own and be responsible for our every action.

aladdensima
2013-01-01, 04:32 AM
I think that the robot depends mainly on human action and that it is designed is a human being has a strategy and make it appear in the form of a robot so I believe that manual trade better than to use the software.

noerj4nn4h
2013-01-01, 04:54 AM
it's depends to robot you use and your skill, if you have good skill I mind that is the best than the other analysis and tool such as robot, for beginner I am choice manual trading only, I mind this is more educated than we use robot trading

goldenbox
2013-01-01, 05:40 AM

Indeed many trading robots that offer so as to produce more profit, it is fine that is important we remain vigilant nonetheless walking robot in accordance with the wishes we have to keep an eye manually. Just use the robot as a reference for subsequent transactions open we can control it manually ... so in my experience

flower9226
2013-01-03, 03:39 PM
about this thread according to my view i think robot analysis is good but manual is most better.
i learn from robot trading when apply a lot and what have take profit loss setting .
so after all position clear when i decide to maually trading and it is best than robot.

Keramik
2013-01-10, 02:15 AM

I guess not too sir, as far as I know if we are trading with the help of the forex robot, we must be prepared for all risks that are likely to occur so that if the robot is lost then we will lose all our money

Kamranchy
2013-01-11, 11:33 AM
Sometimes some robot gives you profit but ones a time you loss your all money, i dont prefar anyone to trade with robot , i trade with manual, its my opinion.

dan.blanchot
2013-01-11, 03:24 PM
As a manual trader, I am not that keen towards making money using robots or ea(s). Although I am certain that the ea works exactly as what has been coded to it according to the manual trading systems, still their ability to read the market is very limited. That's why I would say that manual trade can give you even more than what can be generated by robot or ea.

usmanraza
2013-01-12, 02:44 PM
yes mere trade ki nisbat mere kayal sa robote zaydea profat da sakta ha ma rebote kouse kar raha ho aur muje
rebote sa achi earning a jayti ha rebote best ha earn karne ka laye..

shahid1
2013-01-12, 03:13 PM
No Robot can not give the better profit than manually trading. Always robot apply the trade in opposite side of the market. I observe robot gives 10 to 20% profit that is not enough. But due to manually trading you can earn double profit by trading.

afreen.imran
2013-01-12, 04:53 PM
yahan kat muje pata hai robot k bare me to es app khod hi kam kar lo to acha hai q k yahan tak app soch soch sakty ho robot nahi soch sakta q k os ki soch ek had tak hai aur os se acha soch sakty ho es liay app ko khod hi kam karna chahiy

Java
2013-01-13, 07:49 AM

I think manual trading nevertheless it was better than we had to trade by using an automatic way in the real trade, if you are not confident with my opinion please you prove yourself sir

Keramik
2013-01-13, 12:58 PM
I observed that robot can not give the better profit than manual. Manually trader can more profit through making trading manually. robot always bid the against the trend and also a small trade apply. In this way a

I agree with you sir, I also do not like if I had to trade the forex robot that I use to date always trading with a manual just to get a consistent profit
in this case I often get a profit in my account sir

vallen
2013-01-13, 05:21 PM

I guess not all forex robots can work fine it's just a coincidence that we will get a good result in the account we have
so do not expect if the forex robot can we fully vitrified

asifanayat
2013-01-13, 05:28 PM
Robot autumatic trade krney wali aik machine hai jo k khud he trade krti hai our khud he takeprofit
lagati hai our khud he lots ko close krti hai ye achi machine hai lekn ager app manual trading krein
tou mere khayal mein app achi earning kr saktey hain robot k against keun k robot app ki lots kafi
long kr daiti hai jub k manual app ney khud he trade krnei hoti hai our kisi time b close kr saktey
hoo

lg_pkl
2013-01-13, 07:30 PM

if we use the robot is a robot that could be good, then we will get a lot of profit to be that we can use in helping us to do later trade
but if we use robot is a robot used to it will be very dangerous

joker7diaa
2013-01-13, 09:06 PM
the robots are another good way of doing the trading, what we can learn from these is the good and disciplined way of trading, so in nutshell if we are unable to control ourselves and are struggling we can use the good way of using these EA's and can earn money.

Roddexx
2013-01-15, 06:35 AM
I think the trading manual has a greater profit potential in than using robots, because the robot will act in accordance with the movement of the market, example at a time when trends down and there is little price movement upwards then the robot will soon close the order, but if you do it manually, it will wait until the end trends.

kalim iqbal
2013-01-16, 09:32 AM
Robots are not useful as compare to manual trading because in manual trading you can make a decision when market movement is very quickly but robots cant do this.

shahid1
2013-01-16, 10:27 AM
Robot can not give the better profit than manually trading. Manually trading is a good trading system and many traders are earning enough profit from doing the manually trading. I recommended the manually trading instead of robot.

ashik123
2013-01-16, 10:34 AM
Robot Robot manual work that was better than the book that I do not think so, I think you'll more than double or manual that you can work, you can get only 20 to 30% profit.

usmanraza
2013-01-19, 08:53 PM
mere kayal ma rebote sa best munal trade ha rebote profat to dayta ha but jab is ma loos hota ha to wo be
bohat zaydea hota ha aur ja trade be bohat karta ha mere katal sa munal sa hum zaydea achi earning kar sate
ha

setiawanedi
2013-01-20, 10:46 AM
in my opinion there is no good trading robot and perfect so that we can gain a large profit. trading is not affected by the reading chart that moves the robot but is influenced by the state of a country and its finances.

umair222
2013-01-20, 01:37 PM
currency dealing program dealing its only help us when active. if me if there is free time better immediate dealing personally because we can keep improving our dealing abilities gar be better. if we use the same software robot later become reliant and outcome in less good.

shahid1
2013-01-20, 04:18 PM
I think Robot not give the better profit then manual trading. I don't know that robot gives better profit than manual trading. I think robot give 15 to 25% monthly profit, but you have good trading skill than you can double your profit by manually trading. Manually trading is a good way for trading.

umair222
2013-01-21, 01:34 PM
no i don't think so.i think guide dealing is the best dealing technique.If spiders are so effective then most investors can obtain benefit from here.but factors are not occurring like that.Again software investors don't need to offer them in industry rather they can be valuable using their own program in industry.Because Currency trading is such a position where you can generate large benefit if you can estimate the pattern all-time right.

barikahalah
2013-01-22, 07:27 PM
If the robot had been incredibly productive over the counter, I think the most effective method so often the actual stores in this article. However, you can use items along with have. Just like the thought process will likely apply at small business owners. Additionally it is a new spend connected to hatildina EA robots to perform well should be wiser when compared with.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 02:53 AM
according to me. EA might possibly give profit exceed manual. but it is of course have to be paid attention also that a EA walk is better supported by good setting. if that EA in setting uglyly. hence its result will be ugly also

allergroup
2013-02-14, 02:55 AM
hello, now i m in demo account is a several robots.. dont think anything yet.. was a first trade but price will go up for some 5-10 pips than goes back and in 0 level it automaticaly close my trade.. so i cant say anything.. but ill search some good robot :) so if anybody have some good robot please send me as well :) good luck !!

beautifulrose
2013-02-14, 02:57 AM
Jee nahi. Agar aap ko apne money ko khone ka shok hai to aap zaroor robot use karen. Robot say aap kabhi bhi humaisha kay liye profit nahi receive kar saktay. Main ne kai robots try kiye hain apne demo account per. Magar Real account main to aap har waqt tayyar rahen apni investment kay loss kay liye.

abubakar123
2013-02-15, 05:13 PM
I think manual trading is Best strategy.If Trading robots very successful then most traders can profit from things here. But does not happen like a robot investors that.Again not need to sell in the market, but can be useful using their own system in Forex market.Because like this place where you can earn huge profits if you can predict the direction all the time.

ahadbd
2013-02-16, 03:08 AM
If you ask me the question again and again i will answer in negetive again and again. Manual trading is the best. Robot can not give you better result then manual trading. So learn trading and become an expert. You will thank me.

souravdgx
2013-02-16, 03:39 AM
according to my thinking forex trading robot is for lazy people.but as far as i know that we have to buy robot costing our money.and robots are not reliable.

FPK
2013-02-16, 01:15 PM
robot cannot give more than profit from manual trading because manual trading is always profitable more than robot in the using robot you can make only 40% percent profit per mount when ever in manual trading you can make profit whose you wanna

harshalsbhatt
2013-02-16, 05:08 PM
i am eager to know that how reliable are the robots, i dont have any idea on using them, can anyone here suggest me the best robot to use

zobeda
2013-02-19, 08:59 AM
No, I so.i best manual trading robot trading, most traders are so successful strategy.If then things are going to benefit from it as it can be sold to investors in the market, but the robot here.but that.Again your own foreign exchange system market.Because a place where you can get great benefits if you can not always predict the right trend may be helpful.

ijazsony
2013-03-06, 09:37 PM
I have experienced and already used a forex robot for forex trading but i could not get any profit.now i think that manual trading is safe and best.robots have no mind like man as thay are man made.

jassem9
2013-03-06, 09:41 PM
i think that the robot can make more profit than a human
we just need to use some scripts

visio it
2013-03-06, 09:59 PM
I personally don't think so robot is better trading then manual trading,because manual trading involve personal experience,observation,and trader easily understand news and do trade accordingly but in robot trading you have to fully trust on all trade which is done by a robot may be these are correct or incorrect.

Mas
2013-03-08, 08:41 PM

may be sir, but I will be able to trade properly if I would trade with any manual way sir
because I've lost a lot when I trade using an EA
in this case I always remember that defeat so to this day I do not want to use the EA again

dedist
2013-03-08, 09:50 PM
Robots are consistent to their codes, human are emotional but can adapt to market dynamic.
That's why on long term I believe robot won't be as good as human.

shahid1
2013-03-09, 04:48 PM
I observed that the robot cant give better profit than manual trading. The useful way for earning the profit is manual trading. In this way you can earn profit as you desired. Try to understanding the indicator and apply them in your trade.

naija
2013-03-10, 12:21 AM
I don't really think a robot can give better profits to manual trading, when it is compared to the results of an experienced trader, though when compared to inexperienced traders, robots will still be better off.

aliusman
2013-03-10, 10:59 PM
yes, normal days mein to app ko robot se profity mil jata hai manual se zaida mger, jab koi major data ata hai to robot loss ker dta hai, q key uss ne her trade double volume key sath lgani hotyi hai, jis se kai bar account wash b ho jata hai, waise b robot ko insan ne bnaya hai , insan ko robot ne ni, ye major difr4ence hai

shahzad yousaf
2013-03-10, 11:03 PM
no i don,t think so k ak robot kuch zyada earning kr skta ha bcz robot to khud ak insan ka bnaya hua ha or ya b to manual hi kam krta ha q k ic ko bnany wala b ak insan hi ha]

Babar chatha
2013-03-10, 11:36 PM
hmaray haan zyada people manually trade karte han. buht kam log hain jo robort use karte hon gay. mere khyale manually best ha is main apni marzi se trade ko zayada se zyada profit aor kam se kam loss main close kar sakte han.

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-12, 12:57 AM
forex trading main bht se experienced log hn jin ki trading robots ki trading se bht ache ha . robot trading tw jst ap tbb krn jb app busy hn ya apko mood ni tb ap robot trading use kr skte hn wrna manual trading is bets . i personaly recommnd prsonal trading becoz it gives a proper profit :)

perubahan_kita
2013-03-13, 10:34 AM
can of course be
because the robot is representative of manual trading
large or small depending on the profits of the strategies used

saha only with robots we have more time to enjoy life
and let the robots that work ;)

bangladesh852
2013-03-13, 10:35 AM
I think Robot only as a means to assist the traders who do not have time for manual trading, but we do not completely give up trading the robot, we also have to control at any time, if the robot needs our help to do the close position . Thanks your post .

azmig
2013-03-14, 09:31 PM
Robot trading is not better for everyone. Some time we trade with robot on 90 points, market rate going to the point and break on 89 points, now suddenly market come back. If here we trade manual then we close it and gain profit but robot will close this trade on 90 points. So manual trading better than robot trading.

rjnasir786
2013-03-17, 12:09 AM
why would you choose EA robot?
sorry pal, no forex robot is perfect ...
will usually falter when on a particular market,,,
so better we are trading with manual only,,,,
it further hone your skills ..
sorry and thank you

sharif709
2013-03-17, 12:48 AM
absolutely no my spouse and i don't think so. i do think guide book buying and selling is best buying and selling approach. When robots are so successful after that most traders can easily acquire make money from the following. although factors will not be transpiring that way. Once more robotic shareholders don't need to sell these people in market instead they might be helpful utilizing their own program in market. Simply because Forex is actually a real location to earn big benefit if you possibly could anticipate your craze in history right.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-17, 08:32 PM
agar aap ko forex ka knowledge hai tu aap manually trading kren kyn k robot fainl b hu skta hai.aap manually trading se zyada profit gain kr skte hen.lekin new traders or unexperience traders hen tu robot ka use kr skte hen lekin robot trading se forex ka knowledge ni mil skta.

shazahan
2013-03-17, 11:08 PM
there are some brilliant robot that can earn money, before using in real account we must test in the demo account. Also taking the number of lot and lot size base on the capital is very much important for consistance the account. Always we should use small capital in the trade.

arif1702
2013-03-18, 07:37 AM
I think manual would be much more profitable in comparison with a robot
unless a new trader who can not manage the capital and fighting lust in trading

sohailsk
2013-03-19, 08:14 PM
I am not agree with you actully my point of veiw is quite different, the robort has followed the single instruction and as we know the trade market is trendy hence there is chance to gain less profit , opposite to it manual way gives u the facility to trade openly and stop lose on exact point and gain more profit

nufatrx4u
2013-03-19, 08:42 PM
i think its solely facilitate we once busy. however trade manual is that the best trading strategy....
If EA are thus flourishing then most traders will gain exploit here... .but things aren't happening like that....
Again trade investors do not have to be compelled to sell them in market rather they will be helpful mistreatment their own system in market..... as a result of Forex is such an are wherever you'll be able to earn large profit if you'll be able to predict the trend,,,

tayia157
2013-03-20, 12:58 PM
No, robots can not give us much profit and we can make our trades by using the robot, robot have not their own analysis they can only help us by executions the trades, if market movement is technical then robot help us but if market move after fundamental come then robot are fail, that is the reason robot can not give us better profit.

ali69
2013-03-24, 03:21 PM
noo forex ma agar profit chahye to humy manually tradding krni hogi robot ke zarye hum profit nahi earn kr skty and yehi kehna hai achy aur successful traders ka bhi ke manually trading is best as compare to robot is lye ma to manually trading ko hi choose krunga

advance
2013-03-24, 03:25 PM
i think robot trading give us batter profit then manual trading because robot work 24 hours. when ever robot find signal he trade but in the manual trading we trade during the sitting in front of the market. but robot do not see other things so robot trading profit is not good if we look in long time.

sweetypk2016
2013-03-24, 09:25 PM
mujhe nhi lagta ka robot kafi acha profit kar ka data . robot mian trading thore risky lagti hai. han agar robot use karta howa app sath sath manuwaly bahi kara tu is condition main robots trading best hai warna just robot pa depant karna is main kafi dangers lagta hai.

shakirpeya
2013-03-24, 10:54 PM
it's not fix, some time robot give us high profit and some time loss, many people make their trade as mannual and some of use robot at very urgent time when they confidet that thay must achive profit and thay set robot, because robot work as per your instrustion as per your instruction you earn profit or loss

umairmalik
2013-03-24, 11:02 PM
if you are not gopod at trading then you should use robots because they might help you get good profit . but they sometimes also cause loiss so if you are a good trader dont use robots trade on your own and make profit according to yourself.

sohailnawaz160
2013-03-25, 10:11 PM
yes robot waise to profitable hota hai q key wo technically trading kerta hai, or market key trend ko dekh key hi trade kerta hai, on the other side jab news effect ho to robo ko kuch samj nai ati wo app ka account wash b krwa sakta hai, so normally to robo use kr lo mgr jab news effect aye then khud trade kro or robo ko band kr do

saqib160
2013-03-25, 10:57 PM
nahi mere kayal sa to nahi rebote acha profat nahi da sakta ha munal trade sa rebote sa loos he hota ha profat ma na to hasal karte huwe nahi dekhya muje rebote sa bohat loos huwa ha

kabeer
2013-03-26, 12:46 PM
मुझे लगता है कि हमारे अपने और सिर्फ एक रोबोट पर भरोसा करने के बजाय व्यापार विश्लेषण के लिए अच्छा है, यह हमारे अनुभवों के रूप में के रूप में अच्छी तरह से विज्ञान के अलावा हमारे लिए बहुत उपयोगी है ताकि हम बेहतर इन व्यापार समझ

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 05:50 PM
dear friend i don,t think that forex robot is give good profit just use your hand because if you fail in trade thats the not big mater and second time you will be get big profit thanks for read

rockenrolla
2013-03-28, 05:48 AM

In some condition, i believe that EA will become more profitable than manual trading. but, when the market situation is out of those EA program script, never ever hope and wish that your EA will give you profit, even it will kill your account in no time.
in order of this, you must smartly understand your EA work, and know the right time to use your EA or remove it from your chart.

zahidahsan
2013-03-28, 10:45 AM
If you want to do MANUAL trading you better first learn the ropes and gain months if not years of practise trading before risking your hand at forex manual trading. It is a known fact that manual traders (that knows their stuff and have the experience) makes millions more than automated trading robots, but why do you want to do manual if all the trading experience, knowledge etc, everything is already coded into an EA?

kaushal4
2013-03-28, 10:55 AM
The robot has followed the single instruction and as we know the trade market is trendy hence there is chance to gain less profit. The manual trading we trade during the sitting in front of the market. But robot do not see other things so robot trading profit is not good ie we look in long time.

super27
2013-03-28, 12:08 PM
Mere khayal me dono robots aur manual trading se profits acha gain ho sakta hai faraq sirf itna hai k robots automatically trade karte hain aur manual me ap khud apni trade open ya close karte hain, me ziada tar manual trading hi karta ho......

saqibazmat908
2013-03-28, 12:21 PM
dear___ robot kbi b profitable nai hotey because robots apney knowledge ko update nai kar saktey or na he osney market k status ka pta chalta hy bas apni save information sey wo trading kartey rehtey hain or osey wo loss b kar saktey hain or profit b or manual trading to ham hud kartey hain hamey market k status ka b pta chal jata hy & trend ka b or sath sath ham apna knowledge b update kar latey hain esleye manual trading best hy

winboy007
2013-03-28, 03:06 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.Because Forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

djforex
2013-03-28, 03:25 PM
Mujhe nhi lagta ka robot kafi acha profit kar ka data . robot mian trading thore risky lagti hai. han agar robot use karta howa app sath sath manuwaly bahi kara tu is condition main robots trading best hai warna just robot pa depant karna is main kafi dangers lagta hai.....thanks

muneebahmed
2013-03-28, 06:23 PM
meray khayal main manually trade hi sab say best hai, kyun k robot us terha say trading nahi kar sakta jis terhan say aik insan kar sakta hai, human minde is hundred times better than that of a robot, manual trading say hum apnay knowledge or experiance main bhi izafa kar saktay hain.

moon dk
2013-03-28, 08:12 PM
Forex is online business and the manual trading is best for traders but if the robot traders have experience then we can get profit from them.robots gives us 20% to 30% profit but we can earn double money by using our own experience and skills.

forex_adviser
2013-04-18, 01:25 PM
Yes robots can do it because they have advantage of to be unemotional. But not every body can earn using robots infact robots also do what we say them to do and if we directly jum to robot for trading it will be harmful we should must learn manual tarding first so we can instruct robots better.

aug1947
2013-04-18, 04:12 PM
ggggg hhhaaannn beoooo...
hme reboot k zareea hm bht hi achi earning kma bhi skty hn lekn is me hm ye nhi kh skty k hme kbhi bhi is se lossss ni ho ga...losss is se bhe ho jata hay lekn manual tarding se ye bht hi best hayyyy

waqar6091
2013-04-18, 06:36 PM
hello guys about your post i think that forex robot trading its only help us when busy. if me if there is free time better direct trading manually because we can keep honing our trading skills gar be better. if we use the same robot robot later become dependent and result in less good thanks for the post take care and keep trading

saadtariq786
2013-04-19, 11:15 PM
yeah it can happen but its not gaurenteed that it will work every time , if a person is getting benifits by using robots it doesnt mean that eaach person has the ability to work with it and can earn money, 1st learn about it properly than u try it and than u may have good results.

qsdf60
2013-04-20, 02:19 AM
hi guys i think that robot can save money and stress for humain
but manual trading is more profitable

keroso1
2013-04-20, 02:41 AM
no actually i dont think so and i have to say that the forex market cant be that easy and we have to make sure about that point coz the manual is the best and the hardest but it can be the source of the money

ippapress786
2013-04-20, 06:02 AM
g mujay lagta hah kay hum robot ko use kar kay apni earning main imporve la saktay hain. forex trading market bohat flexible hah is ley is waqat insaan mind emotional ho jata hah isj waja say loss honay ka daar hot hah is waja say robot hi acha hah

hoshey
2013-04-20, 06:10 AM
i think it is depending on home working in forex home still have little things and experience like to use Robot
but home have enough experience used to trading by hem self
so robot is more profitable for the beginner

a1123
2013-04-21, 12:43 AM
mere hisab se software ziada best hai, agar kese ke pass free software hai tu mujai de dai i need but maual karne mein initial level pe boht risk hai

PutryZt
2013-04-21, 06:10 AM

it could happen sir, but I think it will be run well if I would trade in a way that we can use when I traded the manual way sir
with a trade like this then I will be able to succeed quickly sir, in this trade with very good results

gbp
2013-04-21, 07:09 AM
ye to sahi hai ki robot profit to deta hai but ham ye ni bol sakte ki robot profit batter hai manual trading se. ham manual trading main apni calculation ke hisaab se trade open kar sakte hai or profit target bi apne analysis ke hisaab se hota hai. robot main to fix hota hia.

ali.raza786
2013-04-21, 04:22 PM
robot manually trade ki nisbat ziada profit nahi kar sakty manual trade mei insan apney mind or experience sey kaam leay kar trade karta haa robot insaan ki mukably mei bouat si field mei bohat scha kaam kar sakta ha likn jaha business ki baat aati ha waha manual trade hee best ha robot ki nisbaat mei.

smsobuj
2013-04-22, 07:42 AM
One thing we forget that automatic system is made by the human. So when trading, for me manual is the best way to trade. robot might gives instant profit or some happy ending of the trade, but to me manual trading by the trader it self is the best policy.

konka
2013-04-22, 07:46 AM
I don't support to Robot. I am support for a man who know about Forex business and know about English language and try to easy way for many many income from Forex business.

aidilburhan
2013-04-22, 07:54 AM
i never use robots so i cannot tell you the real result in using robots.. but all i know forex market is so dynamic and there are some factors that can effect the movement of forex market such as news,, robots cannot make that kind of decision based on news so i think manual trading is still better than robot

mar1990
2013-04-22, 09:49 AM
a.o.a
~~~~ !!!! actually trading aik risky ssaa kamm hayy iis ly jb ap apni real amounnt kaa account chala rhy hoo too itt iss very necessery that u shoud work on uurr amount ..,,,,,only robot ppyy hee depend kkrr lyynaa ttoo theek nhi hota balky balky ap ko khud he mahnat krna hoo gee ta k ap khud brooker ssyy contect kr k trading ki market movement ko note krtty huyy heestop los or take profit choose kry gaa too ap kk ly zyada faida mond hoo ga warna only robort py he kam krna trading mmain risky hoo jayy gaa ..........@@@!!!

abdul765
2013-04-25, 06:49 PM
In my view, manual trading is best. I don't trust on Forex robots. But some robots with good trading strategy works good for some time. Thanks

mar1990
2013-05-08, 05:14 PM
ap robort pr depond krty hann too iss kk lyy ap kk pass investment bb big honi chahy tta k ap ko robbort achi earning dy sky kun k robort atomaticly work krta hayy agr ap ki investment km ho ge too ho skta hayy kk gb ap trading ko sart trann us time mmarket main level k sath apni investmant ko bb mantain orr continue rakh sky....trading ko robort kk zaray ssyy krnna too bohhht bara risk lyny kk baraber hoo ga......robort sy aik acha trader daily 30pips ssyy 50pips easly kma skta hayy agr ap ka robort itna acha hayy too app is koo issy zroor use krna chahy....:woo:
lakin asia mmain zyada tr manual trading ko he best mana jata hayyy........

adilakhtar
2013-05-09, 11:16 PM
no i don't think so.i think manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.Because Forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right........

thirupathi
2013-05-10, 09:32 AM
I think manual trading is the best trading strategy. If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here. But things are not happening like that. Again robot investors dont need to sell them in market they can be benefical using their own system in market. Because forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right.

bilalahsan
2013-05-10, 02:55 PM
its depend on the trader knowledge about forex and also knowledge about EA settings because EA has different strategys. to make profit with EA you must have knowledge about robot settings and dont let the robort trade allways. robots ar use full things with robots we can manage our 5 to open trades easy. basicaly robots ar qucik way to trade. and mangement of trades,

moomin
2013-05-10, 03:57 PM
in the forex trading there is some option for the trading like the robot trading it means the EA and the second option is the manual trading it depend on you that how much the time and investment you can give to your trading, in the robot trading we have to fixed the profit and loss amount but manually we buy and sell according to our wish.

shama56
2013-05-10, 04:19 PM
My wife and I discovered that the robot can provide the best income-related guide. Personally corridor can certainly get more money by buying and selling hand. Automatic robot Single Bets flow resistance and its incredibly small commercial use.

shafqatirshad
2013-05-10, 10:26 PM
robot is a machine which is the creation of man it is work according to man but man mind is very vast you think about every thing. your mind is best for you so i think manual trading is best for intelligent man if they were able to doing forex.

fulltry
2013-05-11, 07:12 AM
g han forex manul trading say zyada earning hoti hy ku k manul trading sirf free time may kar sakta ho jab robot trading ko may command dany hoti or wo mary bagair bhi trading karta ho closed bhi karta hy is liye mary robot say aik achi earning ho jayti hy

awais123
2013-05-13, 07:00 PM
je hain mein is bat sey ittfaq karta hon keh mein nei kafi logon sey sun rakha hai keh bussnis mein sirf menuelly treding hi fiada detey hai likin mery kiyal sey app mehnat karten hein toh aap ki mehnat zaya nehein jati

taxo
2013-05-13, 07:39 PM
i am not satisfy becuase robot give better profit earn than manual trading is not true, so where robot gives 30% to 90% profit monthly where the manual trading given the profit is equally but trade knowledge is both trading system given them then both profit earning easily, so i suggest that both trading system equally profit earn it

bhuat41
2013-05-13, 08:06 PM
I found that the robot is able to give the best results Comparison Guide. Dealers can easily get more income, manually create a transaction. The robots offer is constantly important trends and use the right amount.

Rehan
2013-05-14, 12:02 PM
My personal idea is that manual trading is not good then the robot because it not give a good profit then the robot. if you have knowledge and experience then you can gain good profit.

ahmadkpr
2013-05-14, 01:02 PM
i don't that forex robot can give traders better profit than you trading yourself i very well believe in forex manual trading than trading with computer programme robot to me they are not reliable.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 10:56 AM
robot aik asha concept nahin hy agar ye itna hi asha hota to ziada tar traders ye hi kaam karty lekun ziada tar traders manuual hi karty hen aor best bi manual hi rahta hy.

mannan9658
2013-05-15, 11:01 AM
Just don't think so. I'm sure business information is the main trade method. In the event that robots are generally the most profitable traders this earnings. While not coming. Software investors whole again, need to sell on the market, but they can be effective on its own market, methodology. Because Matt is a big advantage if you can so that you can anticipate this development all the time.

farhanahabib
2013-05-15, 11:43 AM
Development and trading Forex online, Forex trading, no matter where. Any decision about foreign currencies to invest in commercial areas from different countries in different fields at any point in time, energy level 1 directly to the convenience and comfort of your own home. Instead shifts.

faizafe
2013-05-15, 12:05 PM
At the advent of online trading Forex investments can do is anytime, anywhere and from Forex trading. Also became once right in different countries with different time zones can invest in the foreign exchange market, from comfort of your home.

saifbd
2013-05-15, 12:25 PM
Do not think so. Sales guide is the best trading strategies. If the robot is successful, and then most traders can profit from here. But it didn't happen that way. Robot again, investors should sell them in the market, but rather to achieve profitability in the market using its own system. Forex trading is a place you can win huge benefits if you can predict the correct time trends.

kamiusa
2013-05-15, 12:29 PM
brother according to my openion roboot say trading kar kay itni earning nahi hoti aur na hi itni interest create hoti hai jitni manual trading say hoti hai. main to manual trading pay belive karta hun.

mdshopon
2013-05-15, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure about this, because really. There are many bots that will lead to traders to face certain loss, even in the period in which get some good gains, but were a few pages and therefore was lost in the end. What I want to do a trade with this guide is the most affordable, easy and secure as possible and even negotiated manually, as a way of getting us to be. Good at a later date.

sweat56
2013-05-15, 02:18 PM
My partner and I saw where the robot can not say much more useful than information. Handmade in the hallway just a lot more profitable working physically. Automatic robot is usually the owner of a specific and sharp little business advantage.

Md.Moznu Ahmmed
2013-05-15, 02:24 PM
I do not think that robot can make more profit than manual trading.robot has no ability to work with out instruction but you can trade manually which is live and thousand of instruction works together where robot is very limited to his work.

a555
2013-05-15, 02:51 PM
robot trading is an automatic trading in which we fixed the rate of profit when the rate reach at that level the trading deal finished and profit shifted into your account and same case in the stop loss option but the most of the peoples prefer the manual trading then the robot trading

habiburrahman
2013-05-15, 03:12 PM
All of the global trade body to control the traffic on the line, you can use again, but nothing in Forex. You can create a large number of their prizes in the various areas in several countries, e.g. for the season, but only quite a high level of external draping its charm and its simplicity.

amjadk7377
2013-05-15, 03:17 PM
naii robot better trading naii kar sakta ku k better trading ap khud kar sakta ha robot se ku robot kuch samj naiii ho hotii na he us k pass kion emotion naii hotaa ha or insan k pass sab kuch ha or emotion bi hotaa ha us liyaa mara khayal se rebot his not better ,

pinkidoton
2013-05-15, 03:18 PM
ya ofcourse manual trading gives prifit by working hard and using many more times than robots

prem26
2013-05-15, 03:39 PM
My partner and I found out that the robot is able to deliver higher incomes than information. The intermediary may physically, definitely much more revenue by creating the Guide for investment. Generally offer your robot madness and considerably more modest trade.

sweet786
2013-05-16, 09:07 AM
can do it because they have advantage of to be unemotional. But not every body can earn using robots infarct robots also do what we say them to do and if we directly jump to robot for trading.In this way a .........................

jamal1
2013-05-16, 12:49 PM
I don't think so.robot trading make some loss for me.So i think manually trading can give much profit than robot trading.

naija
2013-05-17, 05:55 AM
Robot giving more profits than manual trading depends on the trader. There are professional traders who make more profits than robots, for such traders they would always prefer trading manually. Though i'm not a professional but i still prefer trading manually.

suvaguto
2013-05-17, 07:10 AM
When you the arrival follows the net foreign currency trading investments, which you can do at any time, currency trading, which comes from everywhere. In addition, you can also invest in the foreign currency market linked to different countries with different periods for a given zone, with one level in time from the comfort of their easy, as well as benefits in your home. In contrast to the stock market.

mr.ctn
2013-05-18, 06:43 AM
robot kabhi aap ko better profit nai day sakta manual trade say kio kay robot mei kaafi chances hatey hain loss kay yeh aik risky work hay aur phir yeh to insaan ki banayi hui machine hay aur iss forex ki market mei issay jo instructions di jati hain wohi kaam perform karta hay manual say better way say money earn ki ja sakti hay.

buxpir
2013-05-18, 07:37 AM
Han manual trade se robot give better profit is lay kay is nay jo kam karna hota he is me galti ka imkan bohat kam hota he our ham is se itni earn kar laytay hin kay ham manual tarika se nahi kar saktay.

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 10:38 PM
With the arrival of on-line Forex mercantilism investment, you'll be able to do Forex mercantilism anytime and from anyplace. Further, you'll be able to build investment in Forex markets of various countries, with completely different time zones, at one purpose of your time right from the comfort and convenience of your home. in contrast to the exchange ....................

wabas
2013-05-19, 11:30 PM
yes rebote forex ma earn karne ka laye acha ha ja totaly automated ha hota ha agar koi acha rebote mil jaye to us sa daily ka acha profat mil sakta ha rebote tarde karne ka laye acha ha

naushadmalick
2013-05-19, 11:33 PM
With the advent of online forex trading investment, you can be from anywhere, to the currency trading at any time. In addition, you can from the comfort and convenience of your home, and make investments in the currency markets of different countries and different time zones at once. Unlike the stock market,

mon
2013-05-19, 11:38 PM
My friend and I made a robot that can automatically provide information of income is not the greatest. Personally, the investor can earn much more to buy and sell products. Automatic robots continue to bet is madness as well as resistant to low in the industry.

GHOURI
2013-05-20, 12:40 AM
yes it good you profit but we can not compare with human mind ... it is useful ... but you must check it after some time ... Market keep on changing the value ... some time it could not read the market ... or
you can not operate this software properly that cause to loss or its failure //// over all it is very much user full for the user working on this system of business

goodluck44447746
2013-06-22, 04:09 PM
No dear , Manual trade main ziada profit hota hai ......... robot main to small trading ho skti hai ... but manual main to hum jitna marzi kama lain .....

sidhu5775
2013-06-22, 04:32 PM
mere khayal mein aik robot chonkey aik machine hey aur wo forex mein sirf aik limit tak hi aik trader ko guide kar sakta hey.aur forex aik highly volatile market hey.iss mein agar aik trader ko earn karna hey to ussey manual trading hi karni ho gi.

hasan13
2013-06-22, 04:35 PM
no my friends it is never impossible to give a lead by robot is more profitable.it is a matter to make understanding.but a robot has no idea about this.

human
2013-06-22, 04:41 PM
forex tools mai se iss robot ko use karnaa chaheay ye traders k leay aik sahoolat hai,laiken pehly robots k istemaal mai trader ko maharat hasil karni chaheay.senior trader ka experience zayada hota hai iss leay wo robots ki nisbat manual trading ko preffer karty hai laiken aik newbie k leay robots faida mend ho asakty iss leay wo issy seekh kar use kar sakty hai

amjid222
2013-06-22, 06:50 PM
robot k through trading karna profitable ho sakta hey laikin forex aik highly volatile market hey.aur iss mein robot k through trading risky bhi ho sakti hey.auriss treeqey se aik trader k experience mein bhi izafa nahi ho sakta.wo manual trading hi sey learn karta hey.

alamzaib200
2013-06-22, 10:51 PM
agar robot say trading karna etna he easy aur profitable hota to har koi yehe karta aur successful ho jata. but aisa nahe hy. meray khayal say khud manually trading karna iis the best. because human mind is more inteligent and smart than robot. and trading khud karnay may maza bhe ata hy.but agar ap kay pass kuch arsa time nahe hy n u want to trade to robot try kr saktay hain

waqas1
2013-06-23, 07:44 AM
muje nahi lagta hain ka rebote sa cha profat hota ho gaya rebote sa muje to bohat loos huwa hin ap mutual trade karye aur mutul trade sa rebote ki nisbat zayda earn kar sakte ho rebote theak nahi hain forex trade ka laye

bloch.bhai
2013-06-23, 12:53 PM
mujhy aisa nahi lagta ke agr hum robots ke sath trading krain tu humain ziada profit ho ga.kyun ke bohat se experianced traders yeh khty hain ke forex trading main manual trading he best hai.

naim10
2013-06-23, 12:55 PM
It can happen, but not guaranteed to work every time, if a person becomes Benefits robots not each means that the person has the ability to work with and can make money, first know more about this property or chance u can get good results.

tayyab95
2013-06-23, 12:57 PM
maire kayal se roobots itna profit nai dai sakta jitna hm mannual kam se le sakte hain mai to manual kam ko ziada izzat daita hun.

Ali 123
2013-06-23, 04:22 PM
me donot thnk tht robt givs beter trde thn manual trads ,,, me thnk you can doubl orr make its more than thats bay manul trade, on robt trads u can only gets 30 too 40% proofits..

saaad042
2013-06-23, 09:47 PM
me donot thnk that robt gives beter trade thn manual trdes , i thnk you cn double or mae it moe than tht by manal trades, in obot trade you cn only get 30 to 40% proft.....

TANVEER AHMAD
2013-06-24, 07:07 AM
no and never. robots our auto trading cannot perfom all that's work whcih will humane mind. so manual trading will learn more practice and give him more experience. i have use manaul with techinal analysis

indianpk01
2013-06-24, 10:48 AM
ya sab opratre per depend krta ha kha wo input kaisi deta ha ham dono tareeqo sa trade bahter kr k profit bna skta han lakin asal cheez knowledge aur experience hona chahya jo trade ko oprate kr rha ho aur trade ko smjhta ho kha kis trend pe trade stop krni ha ..

frijhyg
2013-06-24, 11:10 AM
I decided to give the Golem higher profit than the manual. Shop hand merchandise to manually create a lot of merit. Golem bidding against the trend and together with a tiny low business application

LEO78
2013-06-24, 12:41 PM

you may now know the work is good robot or not within a period of months, even years ... manual means if you are a day trader, who is looking for money every day .... that's the difference .. Where do you like ..?? know the daily or monthly benefit or yearly ... it all depends on the type of trading you ...

sweet1
2013-06-24, 09:11 PM
main abi forex main new ho rebote ko main na use nahi kayea hain main abi demo account use kar rahi ho aur is main khud trade kar raho ho rebote ka muje kuch knowledge nahi hain

gaftaaus1
2013-06-24, 11:28 PM
well ma ya ni soch ta k roborts zada help kar sacty han trading ma... ku k trading kam he experience ,strategie ka ha... or manual trading sa ap zada profit earn kar sacty ho then roborts...strategie ko dakh k manual traders zada acha kam kar sacty hn..roborts ni because they dont know the trends of market..

naija
2013-06-26, 04:05 AM
There are robots that gives more profits than we can even imagine in trading, but still there are also individual traders who has the ability to surpass robots in trading, everything is based on the psychological factors of humans.

the magician
2013-06-26, 06:31 AM
trader he need to do trading with default leverage that broker already set when he fill form
for his account because this is safe for trader because he don't know good what happen

ziage
2013-07-02, 08:47 PM
ji ha bilkul ik robot ik acha earner ban sakta ha beacause agr wo wo trading k rules janta ho aur in ko torta na ho to ik person se zyada profitable ha . ku ke wo ik machine ha aur wo lagatar kam kr sakta ha.ku ke wo robot ha.

habibprince
2013-07-02, 08:49 PM
personally mujhe to robot trading zara bhe pasand nhi hai mujhe to manual trading karna hi pasand hai lakin agar ap robot trading karna chahty hain to apko apne robot ko monitor karty rehna hoga ta kay apko loss na ho jaye.

haafiz
2013-07-02, 10:36 PM
forex business main eik professional robot ko istmal kar k brtter earning kar sakta hai lekin mery khyal main earning k liye or learning k liye eik professional ko menual trading karni chahye. mery khayl main robot hamen 20 say 30 % profit b day sakta hai.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-07-03, 05:44 PM
I don't know more about forex robot so i think forex robot can not gives us better profit than yourself trading so in the forex business we should do our work personally and in this way there are less chances to loss.

sunny99
2013-07-03, 09:00 PM
If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.Because Forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right.

bolbol_07
2013-07-03, 09:31 PM
Yes robots can do it because they have advantage of to be unemotional.

naija
2013-07-03, 11:39 PM
There are two ways in which the difference would be made, first the strategy employed by a manual trader and their level of expertise would determine how profitable they would be when compared to expert robots.

madni434
2013-07-04, 06:48 AM
aol bohat hi acha sawal kia hay hay ap nay kay robot say trading
karna beter hay ya manual to meyr khyal main to manual trading
sub say beter hay aur is main profit bhe zayada earn kia ja sakta hay
becuz robot some time profit zaroor deta hya bt pher os main loss bhe ho sakta hay

supersub
2013-07-04, 06:57 AM
I think that's true, but I think robots are developed from the trading manual, so all of it is basically trading manual, but the robot has its own advantages, the robot can order at any time, while the manual trading, it depends on the nature of man, always tired, so maybe it's true.

sajjadsny1
2013-07-04, 05:50 PM
robots are just waste of time because when we use them we get away from market and thus we lose a lot of time,in other words we lose our trading potential

sunny99
2013-07-04, 06:19 PM
manual trading is the best trading strategy.If robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.

jeetnrimi
2013-07-13, 09:45 PM
Mere khyaal se Forex robots humen profit to de sakte hai magar manual trade se jyada profit nahi de sakte hai. Manual trade karne se traders din par din experience hote jate hai aur uski trading skill improve hoti hai, magar forex robot me aisi baat nahi hoti.

ABUZAR
2013-07-21, 08:31 AM
No robots bilkul bi manual trading se zaida profit nahi dete kuch robot to aik week mein sirf aik trade open karte hain
jo kafi nahi hai aur robot se trading karne se app kuch bi experience hasil nahi hota aur agar trading karte waqt app ka robot work karna off kar de to app ko bohat zaida loss ho & it's depends to robot you use and your skill, if you have good skill
I mind that is the best than the other analysis and tool such as robot, for beginner I am choice manual trading only

awal28
2013-07-21, 09:37 AM
I think there is no good free EA and all good EAs is for sale and it's price low and i can not buy one of them because i have not enough money But i hope if any one know free EA and make good profits please tell me it's name.Thanks.

razia86
2013-07-21, 02:13 PM
i think manual trading is the best trading strategy and if robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here but things are not happening like that.again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market and manually trader can more profit through making trading manually...

@missodekanmi
2013-08-06, 04:51 PM
I think it all depends on a lot of parameters like lot sizes, capital in trading account, swap charges, and others. I tp would say that I do prefer manual trading to the automated trading because oth manul trading I do have some sort of assurance of my profits. The best strategies ou cn Lso put in place by your self while the robots go on already given instruction and would not change no matter the situation or mrket conditions

viprrko
2013-08-06, 04:56 PM
asal me dekha jae toh robot ko bhi instruct krny wala insan khd hota hai aur phir dobara baat toh wohein agayi instruct kon kr rha hai .. toh yahn per wohi insan kr rha hai toh is baat ka toh pta hai usy khd bhi kay buiness toh naam he loss or gain ka hai. so behtr yahi hai kay bnda khd kaam kry.

chanabian47
2013-08-06, 05:17 PM
hi nah tu trade ke hay nah hi maloon hay phali baar sun raha hoon rboot trader jab trade main aain gay tu dakhain gay kiya better hay or kiya nahi .

kalulu
2013-08-11, 12:46 AM
For me i like doing all the tradeing is the old school kind of tradeing that is the manual kind of tradeing that all the you have to do thika make up your mind in whatever that you want to trade

Thunderboy
2013-08-11, 01:24 PM
I think robotic trading is best for those who cant control thier emotion in trading hours and its useful also when market moving in single direction but in choppy market it will vanish your hard earned premium because in choppy market we avoid many trades but robo will not do this.

mp5
2013-08-11, 01:33 PM
robots kay barey main kuch zeada yaqeen sey nahe kaha ja sakta kyon kay inhon ney aik lagey bandhey tareqey say kaam kerna hota hay aur buy ya sell market kay trend ko daikh ker kerna hota hay mager manual trading main trader apni merzi sey her cheez manage kerta hay

forexfx
2013-08-11, 02:15 PM
main rebote ka barye main kuch kahe nahi sakta ho main na abi tak rebote ko use nahi kayea hain is laye rebote ko use karne ka bad hi is ka barye main kuch kahe sakta ho rebote ko main use nahi kar raha

ar.traders334
2013-08-11, 02:19 PM
main manual kay haq main hun robot ap ko zyda profit nai day sakta hai kyun kah wo automatic hota hai jitna ap market ko analyse kar sakty ho wo nai karta hai.main manual ko like karta hun kyun kah main professional trader banan chahta hun.ta kah main forex ko full time business samjh kay kar sakon.or mujhe acha profit bhi gain ho

perfectonline
2013-08-12, 04:21 AM
agar app ko insta forex mein ziada experience nahin hy aor app iss mein asha earning karnaa chahty ho to app ko roboot ko ashi tarah sy seekh kar kaam karny sy asha profit mil jata hy . ye baat to reboot par depend kartyy hy k ap ka reboot kaisa hy aya wo iss kabil hy bi k app ko profit dy saky ya pher sirf nuksaan hi data hy.

princeua
2013-08-12, 04:23 AM
No, I strongly do not recommend the use of robot in this trade as if you rely on the robot in this trade, you will lose money because the robot is not a guarantee that you are 100% profit, where a lot of people are exposed to losses due to the use of the robot and the loss of skilled.

muhammad-adnan
2013-08-13, 04:45 AM
What can forex trading software do to simplify your life when you make the time for forex. Forex trading software hands you the knowledge you need rather than having to dig for it on your own and it provides you with the currency market prices in what is called the real time. You can find forex trading software on your own or you can use what a broker can provide. Whatever way you choose to obtain your forex trading software, there are some common threads in any software you should have. so go for the most reliable one... :)

bablu7832
2013-08-14, 12:40 AM
I don't think so,I think manual trading is much better than automated trading.In manual trading we can control everything and we can make lot of profits if we do it properly.We get chance to learn lot of things about profitable trading from manual trading.But if we buy a good robot and learn to use it properly then it can also be profitable.

baidi
2013-08-14, 12:43 AM
no i do not think so because i have personal experience of this.i have used the robot and it gave me a big loss in a single day.so i am not in the favour of using the robots.by using robots you can not become a professional trader at all

c13
2013-08-14, 04:51 PM
nahe meray khayal main manual trading he best rahti hai forex main ager ham manual trading karain gay to jis main ham trading kar rahay hain uska hamain pata chal jaey ga kay iss ka peak point aur low point kon sa hai pher wo robot trading say zeada profit day ga

perfectonline
2013-08-15, 06:52 AM
manual trade apny jaga thek hy aor roboot trading apny jaga thek app jis system ko seekh kar karoo gy usi system sy hi app ko earning ashi ho gy iss liey iss sy koi farak nahin pahta hy k app konsaa sa system use karty ho manual ya roboot kiun k jin logon ko jo system pasand hota hy wo usi system ko like karty hein.

shahid1477
2013-08-17, 05:16 PM
mery khaal say nai.robot use karny kay kai disadvantages hain,ik to hum experience nai haasil kar paty or dosra is ki waja say humain loss bhi ho sakta.is liey mery khyaal say manual trading he best hai or hum is main zyaada earning lay sakty hain or experience bhi gain kar sakty hain.

Mehroz
2013-08-17, 05:53 PM
nhe yawr manual trading ki strategy best hai har kaam robot se krana hai tu paisy bhe usay de do... apka apna experience kahan jai ga agar sara kaam robot he kre ga.. ap forex trading kahein bhe kbe bhe kar skty ho tu robot ki kia zarurat hai.. aur robots bhe tu man made hain na think about it
GOOD LUCK :)

hosnim
2013-08-19, 02:19 AM
there is a big difference between trading manaully and trading with expert advisor;if an expert is well stuied and is taking in concideration alot of signal to open a position then it can be more profitable than trading manually;but i think that trading by our self is the best way to succed in forex

merlag
2013-08-20, 02:32 AM
Nope!! Even if the main quality of trader is his coldness, a robot or machine can never make better than humains. So why do WallStreet and The City bother their selves by employing so many arrogant Golden Boys?

noman9t8
2013-08-20, 02:58 PM
i do not think robot is the good for me and i think manual is the best for me to make money or gain skill on the forex trade and i think you can make money by doing manual trade it is the best for you to make you success on the forex trade

khushii89
2013-08-20, 10:06 PM

hi this is very good to see the response

djzz
2013-08-20, 10:07 PM
I don't think so. Robot is also a product of real human than how can it gives more profit than the real human. Everyone should trade manually.

shahidul
2013-08-20, 10:13 PM
yes,manual trading is better than robot because robot do not give us right ... Robotic trading has some problem robot can not make huge profit also . If you have a good robot you can use robot to make profit. ... i think manual trading is far more better than robot and i also start my trading career .- I see that so many website is offering a good robot for trading, that they ... I'm more prefer to do trading manually, because I think it more give us

jack100
2013-08-21, 12:13 AM
I think robot can not give us better profit then manual trading. Robots has fix functionality abour any which make for man interesting. Robots can not take decision of their own. I think it is weak point where you trick. It better in some with some functionality.

khushii89
2013-08-21, 12:10 PM
hey this is a great and this is a great and the greatest to do write and the work to do earn money and to give a realistic and to spoil and to earn and to give a reason

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

thank you very much to do their best and this is very important to do that and this is why we are here and this is a real website and this is very good and forex is a free good to do that and this is a very important ot do that this is a real website and this si a grerat and to great to do that and this is a rate and to do some this is a real website and this is a reaL WE

Endeye
2013-08-29, 09:50 AM
the robot could not give a better profit but the robot can consistently profit, due to better profit can be made by trading manual. robots can not read the market correctly, the robot could not determine the market trend and many more who could not in doing the robot and can only be done by humans.

naija
2013-08-30, 03:57 AM
I don't think so. Robot is also a product of real human than how can it gives more profit than the real human. Everyone should trade manually.

Robots are just human intelligence, so the results to expect from it would always be based on the strategies or systems which the real programmes uses.

Speedforex
2013-08-30, 05:13 PM
In my theory EA, may give better results than the manual trade, when we already have some knowledge about this business of Forex, but we are not yet practical enough to achieve small gains in consistency, and it is here that go EA also known by the name of Forex robots. And the conditions that EA can give better results in trading that we in Manual, precisely because of lack of experience and enough knowledge to profit in Forex.

I've tried several EA properly even those selling expensive, and not really as good as I use today, which are free EA.
This means that EA are not even better than a trader with very experienced and knowledge of how to behave Forex.

zank haidar
2013-08-31, 07:58 PM

if according to me of all depends on its the trader... if it had super manual technique, hence better of manual, if it had robot trading tested and excitement, hence better used robot:woo::happy::yahoo:

razia86
2013-09-01, 02:26 PM
in my point of view no i do not think so i think manual trading is the best trading strategy.if robots are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here.but things are not happening like that.Again robot investors don't need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market.Because Forex is such a place where you can earn huge profit if you can predict the trend all time right........

nadeem
2013-09-06, 08:28 PM
meary kheala k mutabik insaan roboot ki nisbaat kud achi trading kar sakta haa kio key robot insaan k baanye howe hoty hia jab insaan sey galti hu sakti haa tou robot sey b bohat ziada loose hu sakta ha insaan robot sey 50 persent better manual trading kar sakta haa.

saimum hasan
2013-09-06, 11:39 PM
Today I used .. ea robot ... this is good .. and work well ...I think manual trading is good

erum
2013-09-06, 11:41 PM
A Forex robot is a computer or computer program that monitors currencies and does calculations to figure out the best time to buy and sell. These programs help to take some of the guess work out of buying and selling and can help a trader to identify currencies that meet certain criteria, or when certain currencies perform in certain a way.

chrahat
2013-09-07, 01:16 PM
yes rebote sa acha profat mil jayta hain ap koi acha rebote ko use kar ka profat la sakte ho rebote ko use karne sa phley demo main ek bar use kar ka dekh lana chayea pher he real main use karna chayea

saimum hasan
2013-09-07, 01:58 PM
yes .. robot can make good profit from manual trading. it is best ... but witch robot will working good .. i don't know

Shafee
2013-09-09, 02:59 PM
Actually there is no robot that can indicate the trend absolutely right way. But it is good to make use robot into trade not leaving someones own strategy. Robot just can indicate from the current position of the buyers and sellers open order but it can not indicate the long trend of the market price.

muzammal2007
2013-09-09, 03:02 PM
mere kahya main manual trading hi best hai.kyun k rebot ap ko loss hi deta hai.main ne bohat sare rebot use kiye hain sab main loss hi howa hai.jo rebot forex trading main kaam k hai wo kam se kam 1000$ se suru hotay hai aur wo 5000$ se trading suru kartey hain.

Gulam
2013-09-14, 10:14 AM
mujhe is k bare main zayada ilam nahi hai kyon k main is main new hoon .... or na hi main ne kabi ye roboot use kiya hai....

jadugarusman
2013-09-15, 12:31 AM
dear esa ni hy manual trading sab sy best hy koi robot manual trading k mukably ka ni hota and robot 100 percent accurate b ni hota costy b hota hy han jab ham busy hoty hain to thori hamari help kar sakta hay lekin robot ki koi gaurentee ni hoti robot raliable ni hota

MUHAMMADASFAND
2013-09-15, 07:52 PM
Manual discretionary trading is far easier.

The reality is that very few people are ever going to give away (or even sell) a 100% mechanical rule based edge. By that definition, on the balance of probability, purchasing a commercial EA is a waste of time, following any mechanical system found on a forum is a waste of time. The problem is these things are influenced by survivorship bias, so you'll always get people who bought an EA or followed a system who did well, and they tend to shout about it. The ones who didn't do so well tend not to shout quite as loud

Take a look at myfxbook, collective 2 or any other trade audit sites tracking mainly automated strategies, out of hundreds of thousands of users how many can show long term profitable results ? The sad truth is that there are less than you'd expect by random chance !

If you took 10,000 monkeys and trained them to press a buy or sell button, as a group, they'd do better than the group trading on myfxbook, which is kinda funny. The other is that the results on many of these sites are very easy to fake, and vendors do so constantly, so the reality is even worse than its being portrayed.

I think that gives a pretty good indication of how hard automated trading really is, but having said that, there's a lot of very useful lessons to be learned from going down that route.

Read more: http://forums.********.com/forextown/55512-manual-trading-better-than-automated-trading.html#ixzz2f48nEUyP

arslanazmat
2013-09-15, 08:42 PM
merekhyal main robot sirf un trader k liye benifical hao jin ke pass ziada balance hota hai .magar wo trader jin ke pass kam balance hota hai or wo robot ko use karte hain un ko aksar main ne loss karwate dheka hai.

aravin
2013-09-21, 04:48 PM
The best trading strategy if robot are so successful then most traders can gain profit from here but things are not happening like that again robot investors dont need to sell them in market rather they can be beneficial using their own system in market to forex is such a place you can earn huge profit the night.

dintera
2013-10-06, 03:01 PM

I still believe in manual trading as the best way of making a steady profit in our day trading. We know that robots are not being programmed for all market environments and cannot compensate on ever changing market conditions. So if we are not in full control of the system, losses can occur and sometimes can blow off our account. We must know that robots are developed based on past records and data. So the past has little effect on the future as market conditions keep on changing all time. So we should stay way from robot trading and concentrate with a manual trading as it safer and within our control.

jaan2014
2013-10-08, 12:30 AM
Manual sab say behter hai kyun k ap hud expertadviser ho expert adviser kis ny ready kiya insan ny es liya manual sab say behter hai kyun k ap lots apni marzi say gap thy kar laga skte ho market fast ho ya slow ap hud trade manag kar skte ho aggar loss mian jay tu ap us ko jam kar skte ho jab market slow ho jay pher recaver kar skte ho loss apna easy expert adviser lots lagata jata hai es liya manual best hai i think

4smarter5
2013-10-08, 12:35 AM
i not prefer robot o think is that if you do trade on your own mind then you may get many profit but i also think is that it is very helpful for all of so best of luck and always try to use robot in forex trading

mohamedmohamed
2013-10-08, 01:24 AM
Yes if you are bad trader then the robot will make more money but if you are good trader then you will make much better money than forex robot that is what you have to know and put in your eyes

kacibak
2013-10-12, 12:11 AM
Observed that robot can not give the better profit than manual. manually trader can more profit through making trading manually.You can not leave the robot run itself without monitoring. also, you can tosee the robot with your own need.

adnanbutt1001
2013-10-12, 12:30 AM
Counts were made based on the manufacturing figures, creating the formula. However, if trading correct settings for this program, the user making the robot will only properly work. Garbage in garbage out of a term in computer science. Therefore, we should be more vigilant, more than a robot to make a good EA.

hafizjani91
2013-10-12, 12:39 AM
no agar ap ky pas trading ka knowledge ha to ap robot sy behter profit hasil kar skty han, kuenky robot to aik software ha jo auto trading karta ha, is liy mery khyal sy agar pa khud study kar ky trading karain gy to robot sy kay guna zaida profit hasil kar skty han.

Fazal
2013-10-15, 12:29 PM
i think robot in not good for forex tradrs q k may nay bohat say traders ko daika hay k wo sara kaam robot pe chor k loss hoty hay trading manual tareekay say karna chahiy is say experience b increase hoti hay or loss ka mawake b kam aty hay

manju
2013-10-18, 11:15 AM
Robot never do the trading like the human or manual trading we done in it so the expert never prefer the robot trading in it they always say for the manual trade because by this way you start the learning and the more strategy you make in it..

saud
2013-10-19, 11:35 AM
I completely agree with you. If you do trading by yourself and rely upon your own abilities, this thing will not only train you more but will give you more confidence and will polish your abilities, so, in my view, one should always trade with his own abilities.

trishadas
2013-10-19, 11:40 AM
Robot vs human trading
Robot is made up with some logic and technical analysis. But Market does not move all the time with logic and some times it moves with the big fundamental news. A Forex trader needs to learn forex trading more and more and have to develop his own strategy, And he can develop a robot with that strategy. And yes this robot could work for him but may not for others. So I think manual trading is better than Robot.

nidhi
2013-10-19, 11:45 AM
Robot never do the trading like the human or manual trading we done in it so the expert never prefer the robot trading in it they always say for the manual trade because by this way you start the learning and the more strategy you make in it..

Yes very correct we must learn to do manual trading as there is no guarantee for the robot trading to have 100% profit making trades at times robot trading also acquire large amount of losses in comparison to manual trading, so risks factors are almost same only benefits which I feel robot trading has is it does not get effected by emotions and with that the losses due to emotions are avoided.

shaukatali1
2013-10-19, 08:33 PM
nahe ma tou robot kay against hoon kyu kay maien esko aik dafa 100$ kay account kay saath attach keya tha esney start mei muje acha profit diya uskay baad mera loss he huwa tha so it is not good i think.

ytrmf
2013-10-22, 05:29 AM
yes indeed if we understand with our programmers will probably be easier to trade with a robot, but I also do not think robots will ever get to the usual profit robot also has weaknesses just like humans so I think we have to harden the robot with menual

safi202210
2013-10-22, 02:00 PM
dear friend mery kahyl mei y gaalt hy kiyo ky manual trading best hy robt sey kiyo ky manual ky liye hmy bhut mehnat krni parti hy and forex ko zyida sey zyida time daina parta hy tab ja ker ham forex ko learn ker skty haiy