PDA

View Full Version : Discipline is expensive.

Pages : [1] 2 3

arsyad
2012-12-12, 10:44 PM
We need not doubt, most people succeed because they are able to apply the maximum discipline, disciplined person is the person who always uphold the principle, he would not take back the words he spoke, when he promised he would hold fast to the promise and perform all the duties and obligations as well as possible, it is often preferred because of the discipline and the discipline of course is people who really appreciate the time, he was not going to waste time just to do things that are vain and discipline is the epitome of leadership, indikataor life organized, planned and orderly

**** Discipline will be very useful in any job in the world, whether it is education, government, and security, even in the world of forex trading, forex is a business that really need extra discipline as discipline in applying SL, TP and in terms of withdrawals due often people fail in this forex business because he did not apply the SL, TP or because he was not satisfied with the profit earned, remember the forex money can quickly be obtained only with a time of one minute we can get as much money and vice versa with discipline, we can avoid the pollen of things that harm our trading and the result would be more leverage

ramjan
2012-12-12, 11:58 PM
yeah i completely agree with your opinion.Discipline is very useful in any job in the world. so trade is job like other. it has to have discipline otherwise we will lose our all capital. so because with discipline.

pro2
2012-12-13, 08:40 PM
yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow.To achieve this discipline is the most important.

ramjan
2012-12-26, 01:25 AM
Everybody has a different definition for discipline. Most people think that discipline means seriousness in doing something. This is true but discipline has a wider meaning when it comes to forex trading.

In forex trading, discipline means following your trading system rules exactly and precisely. Over 95% of forex traders lose, not because they do not have a good trading system or they have not learned the techniques. They lose because they fail to follow their trading system rules. They lose because they have no discipline. When you ask them about the techniques, indicators and systems they use, they explain very well, but when you ask them about their performance and result

rokib
2012-12-26, 11:18 AM
Discipline is need for forex trading success. Any kind of trading success depends on discipline so need to know about forex trading discipline. Many trader involve this trading system and they try to earn money from forex trading so try with best discipline and earn money.

saqib160
2012-12-26, 02:44 PM
descipline aur expernice dono bohat aham ha in dono ka forex ma hona zarori ha experince sa hum trade karte ha
aur discipline hum ko trade karna sekyta ha agar hum descipline ka sath forex karye to hum kabi loos ahi kahye
gaya,

Java Trader
2012-12-26, 04:07 PM
thing that I think is difficult to do is discipline in accordance with the plans we made before the trade. example we are targeting 10-20 pips profit every day. when in the market, we can gain is 25 pips. but we did not close the trade, we feel it would be able to get more. but I think it is wrong, and I am sure you will suffer losses because of greed.

oemata
2012-12-26, 08:28 PM
We need not doubt, most people succeed because they are able to apply the maximum discipline, disciplined person is the person who always uphold the principle, he would not take back the words he spoke, when he promised he would hold fast to the promise and perform all the duties and obligations as well as possible, it is often preferred because of the discipline and the discipline of course is people who really appreciate the time, he was not going to waste time just to do things that are vain and discipline is the epitome of leadership, indikataor life organized, planned and orderly

**** Discipline will be very useful in any job in the world, whether it is education, government, and security, even in the world of forex trading, forex is a business that really need extra discipline as discipline in applying SL, TP and in terms of withdrawals due often people fail in this forex business because he did not apply the SL, TP or because he was not satisfied with the profit earned, remember the forex money can quickly be obtained only with a time of one minute we can get as much money and vice versa with discipline, we can avoid the pollen of things that harm our trading and the result would be more leverage

Discipline is most important for a trader. He must have this word in his style of life included in his forex trading activity. Why? Forex online trading is a best way for making money in seconds, counted by pips after pips (in profit) but conversely he must have discipline to enter or exit from the position. Enter in the best time and exit as soon as possible in the chaos condition to minimize his losing money.

Kang Maz Jay
2013-01-08, 01:11 AM

that right bro... discipline was so expensive and so hard for doing, but actually it's very useful

4daniel
2013-01-08, 03:23 PM
Descipline is based upon knowing what you are doing and having confidence in whatever trading system you are using. Most traders try and follow others and there confidence soon goes because they don't know what there doing.They don't get the right forex education and you are unlikely to have confidence in something you don't understand.

measif
2013-01-08, 09:52 PM
You need discipline to wait for the high-probability entries. And you need even more discipline to exit the bad trades as soon as the edge is gone (and before your hard stops are hit).

pelotrader
2013-01-09, 08:38 AM
yes indeed it is expensive and difficult discipline

be disciplined in trading it is necessary and highly recommended in
discipline to rule
discipline with money management and discipline the emotions and psychology we also need to be done

norix
2013-01-09, 09:46 AM
discipline is not expensive in price but the value of a degree, our ability to enter trades properly and correctly without errors although only a few
didiplin money, thoughts, strategies and others can put ourselves into trade

biyen
2013-01-09, 09:53 AM
we can talk about discipline, if we have set our targets and trading plan properly. Discipline is the consistency of running a scheme that has been made. It's hard to talk about discipline if we as traders do not have a clear concept of the business, and just follow the path there. Thus, planning and trading plan first, then run with consistent and discipline

dan.blanchot
2013-03-01, 03:52 AM
Most traders talk about how important it is to be a discipline trader in order to become a successful trader. The truth is, it's more easier to say than to practically done it. I have been trading for 3 years now.. and I am still not able to be discipline in my trading. Perhaps, traders need more determination to become discipline and it may took a while to completely transforming their trading styles and habits..

wasimanjum
2013-03-01, 08:15 AM
dissciplne is also a very important step i trading here i shall discuss withyou that some time a disciplene can become will be dangerous for you most of the traders in trading can follow to others and due to this the cannot maintain their confidience so if you lose confidience you are expensive

proj.akun
2013-03-01, 08:51 AM
I ever felt the breach of discipline in trading and feel margincall big enough, I felt that I was not disciplined in trading forex, should in my trading plan, when balances are 100% profit should be in withdraw, but I did not withdraw and let the floating position minus in a long time, then I realized if discipline is important :)

fuzail
2013-03-01, 10:53 AM
Discipline is expensive.yes forex discipline is more expensive.because is time to time update no all time.Daily more post not easy for all time.

runu
2013-03-02, 10:25 AM
Check is necessary for forex trading success. Any considerate of trading success depends on subject so necessity to cognitive almost forex trading discipline. Umpteen monger involve this trading group and they try to garner money from forex trading so try with human penalize and garner money.

alfa3
2013-03-03, 08:51 PM
Discipline expensive because we are so difficult to make real, many people said "you must discipline", specially when senior forex trader advice to newbie... :). My friend who senior in forex than me also said like this to me. In my opinion this was right, only discipline trader that will become successful trader...

saqib160
2013-03-26, 12:04 AM
yes u are right ma ap ki bate sa agry karta ho discipline forex ma bohat zarori ha her trader ko discipline ka sath forex ma chalna chayea ma be forex ma discipline ko bohat tarjee dayhta ho

sweeetc123
2013-03-26, 12:17 AM
yes i agree with you that dicipline is expencive . in forex trading if you are confident about the decioun making than you will be a good trader most of the traders follow others but learn the trading is far far good than copy the others

konyeng
2013-03-26, 12:42 PM
it is very easy to be disciplined person but it is very hard to find the good trading system so i think when you lready have god system then you can earn money very easy i this bussines and you will be rich person

rehman1176
2013-03-28, 02:44 PM
meray khial main forex main kamiyabi k liay decipline ko follow krna hi sb sy zida important cheez hy without decipline aap jo marzi stragety apply kr lain aap forex main kamiyab nai hw skty

aopen583
2013-03-28, 05:31 PM
discipline in trading is expensive, maybe that's true, because when we are dealing with MT4 and prices move freely and quickly, we are tempted to market entry, whereas a strong signal and has not appeared in the trading system, so you are stuck in a false signal, your system when you do not signal for market entry, and traders often loss in this case, because of what? yes because no discipline, and traders pay dearly for not discipline

tahamina
2013-03-28, 05:40 PM
Yes discipline is always expensive. we can invest huge money but we do not want to discipline in trading. when we do trade we are very crazy, as a result we lose. if we can be discipline we enable to profit.

irshad
2013-03-28, 06:33 PM
We need not doubt, most people succeed because they are able to apply the
maximum discipline, disciplined person is the person who always uphold .

niteriders
2013-03-28, 06:38 PM
Discipline is most important for a investor. Self-discipline is centered on understanding what you are doing and having assurance in whatever dealing plan you are using.

pathan.rabby
2013-03-28, 06:46 PM
I think that Willpower is life. Their desire for Currency trading good results. If you are willing to continue to be in this article after that save your valuable accounts primary. It doesn't obtain the correct Foreign exchange training and also you are improbable to be able to trust a thing you don't comprehend.

ahda
2013-03-30, 05:09 AM
Yes. discipline is belong to one key to gain success. not only in forex, but in all thing around us. But, talking about discipline, definitely it is the most difficult one to do. in trading world, as like as discipline in placing entry in a point ruled by our system, discipline in placing stop loss, and many other. actually, did not disciple following the rules always make us suffer and face loss, but why we still repeat and repeat again this mistake ?

maaado
2013-03-30, 10:11 PM
Discipline is expensive

I enjoyed reading the topic Discipline is expensive
In my point of view, I think that We need not doubt, most people succeed because they are able to apply the maximum discipline
Thank you for the information
Keep up the great work here
Best wishes

andriarto
2013-03-31, 12:30 PM
I strongly agree with you. discipline is very influential in this business, as in all matters of discipline is crucial to our success, as an example I have to be disciplined in order to monitor the latest news that could determine the direction of our trading.

wasifshakil
2013-03-31, 04:20 PM
Thank you boss. Nice share with us. Disicipline is very important for all In forex trading. I like to trade with simple strategy with follow my plan and forex major rules.

sajjad33
2013-03-31, 05:08 PM
Yes, I agree with you. We should have discipline in Forex trading. If we don't have discipline in Forex trading, we can not make more money in Forex. We can get loss in Forex.

Dawood
2013-03-31, 08:29 PM
In my opinion and in my experience discipline is necessary in every field of life.. We cannot succeed without discipline. We loose money and always dis heart without descipline. So it is necessary to maintain discipline in forex trading.

waqas1
2013-04-12, 05:43 PM
yes ma ap ki bate sa agary ho discipline is most important forex disciplien her trader ka laye forex ma aham ha ma forex ma discipline ka sath chal raha ho new trader ka ley disciplie bohat aham ha forex ma

aliv
2013-04-12, 07:56 PM
it's true. that the an discipline was required in the all respects and not only forex. in forex I think it's impossible that a success can be gained by a trader if he can not consistently discipline the existing system or the concept of the plan he had made a trade, a trader will realize the importance of a disciplined after a defeat or margin call

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-12, 08:21 PM
Yes , i am agree with you because discipline is the very important thing in all over the world and in every matter of life or department. So , we need a good discipline therefore we can do a good business i think without discipline we can't get any thing so discipline is very important in the business otherwise we can face loss.

m2ndsrokk
2013-04-12, 08:38 PM
yes thats true,,,dicipline are so expensive on forex trading....dicipline is the most important on forex trading but not many trader cant hold their passion when their trade....their know dicipline is important but many people cant hold their passion to become a rich man and their out of control...their will losing their self

opang
2013-04-12, 08:53 PM
Success in trading is the ability for me to use so they can get profit.Disiplin discipline in trading as the use of SL and money orders while management.Dan immediately close enough profit.........

bogelfx
2013-04-12, 09:16 PM
discipline is very expensive, because it is difficult to act discipline, but if we want to cultivate an attitude of discipline, one day we will get used to, and always act against the rules of trading discipline, and this attitude must always keep

amigos27
2013-04-12, 09:24 PM
Discipline needs to be applied in forex trading if do not want to experience losses. Discipline is expensive, because if we are not disciplined in regards to trade in then we can take a step, the result can be loss of most of the capital or lose everything.

sakibmiakob
2013-04-12, 09:41 PM
it is extremely an easy task to become self-disciplined particular person yet it is extremely difficult to get the nice investing method therefore i consider once you lready have got the almighty method then you can certainly build an income quite simple my partner and i this kind of bussines and you will be abundant particular person.

crestex1122
2013-04-13, 08:46 AM
forex trading based on its rules who do not follow the rule he may loose his whole money in days and who follow the princilples he must succeed and he known as best trader in the market so learn forex to get a good name.

51fctn
2013-04-13, 10:22 AM
forex main trade kerny kay lea Discipline is experience buhat rurari hai. Discipline say hum trad kerna sakhta hai or experience say hum trad kerty hai. agar hum Discipline kay sath trad kary to humy kbi forex main loss nhe ho ga

dian21
2013-04-13, 12:09 PM
discipline is the key to te succeess of every business. not to mention forex have a higher rate than other businesses.
patience required to achieve high success.

Onion
2013-04-15, 06:44 PM
thinking that discipline is expensive, I think it is because not so easy to build our trading character with a good level of discipline. a kind of discipline that able to minimize loses is trade with low risk, but sometime we think that we possible to open bigger lot size to earn bigger profit in a moment that we think it is the right time, but sometime its not work good, the opposite move to fast and we lost bigger at that moment. Greedy is not a discipline trading if we measure it by risk management.

prabu
2013-04-15, 08:13 PM
Strongly agree with your opinion about the discipline, because as a man who was a discipline is a duty that must be carried out by any provision of adherents is the good life of every religion, if we apply this discipline in forex business sepeerti outlined the success can certainly be obtained every trader

wabas
2013-04-17, 12:59 PM
agar forex ma success hona ha to discipline forex ma success hone ki key ha success hone ka laye ap ko forex ma discipline ka sath chalna ho gaya pher forex ma success hona mushkal nahi ho gaya

fxbdtop
2013-04-18, 12:25 AM
Yes strictness is all the time expensive. We can invest titanic money but we organize not aim to strictness in trading. After we organize trade we are very crazy, as a findings we lose. If we can be strictness we enable to profit.

princeua
2013-04-18, 12:41 AM
Thank you for this explanation beautiful yes must be every trader in the Forex discipline through this discipline forex trader can control himself and his emotions then you will think only in his mind, and will not be influenced by the circumstances of Foreign Affairs or sensations bad that cause the loss of this must have the discipline before engage in trading.

ashvi
2013-04-18, 05:46 PM
Yes indeed discipline is very much expensive for the traders if they can not remain disciplined enough while trading in the forex market then for sure they can excel in the trading business. Thus, the traders should always make sure to be disciplined enough to trade well.

fxmoney
2013-04-20, 03:17 PM
Most of the time we do not follow the trading discipline and this is the most important thing due to which we will get loss in the forex trading so try to follow the rules of the forex trading and learn at all the time.

saim ali
2013-04-21, 02:53 PM
disciplione ko forex trading ma barkar rkana aik boaht he zroore chaez ka agar inasn forex trading ma dicipiline ko barkar nhe rakta to wo forex trading sa pasa be nhe kama sakta.

akber90
2013-04-21, 04:18 PM
Discipline needs to be useful in Forex trading if make sure of not hanker after to experience losses. Discipline is expensive, since if we are not disciplined in regards to trade in next we can take a step, the conclusion can be loss of largely of the headquarters or lose everything.........

amith
2013-04-21, 04:47 PM
Discipline needs to be useful in Forex trading if make sure of not hanker after to experience losses. Discipline is expensive, since if we are not disciplined in regards to trade in next we can take a step, the conclusion can be loss of largely of the headquarters or lose everything.........

I agree, but I think is not the only discipline that determines our success in trading, many influential factors analysis which is still incorrect, the psychology of the still hesitant, less wait for moment and money managed, if only the discipline of our analysis was wrong but keep ya long our capital will run out:)

haney
2013-04-21, 05:20 PM
usually trader will do trading with discipline after face some losing and even big losing, and it happened to me, when i got big losing then i realized it, i did trading with bad, too many rules was broken by me, and then started to trade with discipline and see good results after it, and i do agree with you, discipline is very expensive

Dipak123
2013-04-21, 05:44 PM
Discipline is one of the most important thing in trading.... We should maintain all the rules.... We should not take any shortcut or should not be greedy in our trading... This may cause big loss... So we should trade with discipline and keep patients to make a good profit....

kalulu
2013-04-21, 08:31 PM
That is very true if you say the deciplined is expensive that meaning that you should have or that you should be well deciplined if you dont want to do some simple mistakes which would let you make very big losses

nayeem01715
2013-04-22, 03:52 PM
we can easily talk about self-discipline, in case we have set your focuses on as well as buying and selling program adequately. Control would be the uniformity associated with managing a scheme that is produced. It's difficult to share with you self-discipline in case we all while traders do not have an obvious reasoning behind this company, and adhere to the trail generally there. Therefore, organizing as well as buying and selling program very first, next manage along with consistent as well as self-discipline.

angle
2013-04-22, 04:00 PM
yes the faster you make your money the faster you loose it that is how it is indeed very expensive to make money without the discipline needed for you to make the perfect money from the market that is why we are here.

Looser
2013-04-22, 04:30 PM
my dear friend, i totally agree with what you have said. a deceplined person is a person you can trust when you do business relations with him, as well as a deceplined person has more acurate thinking and hence he is a successful person.

alwi_73
2013-04-22, 06:00 PM
To be able to run the discipline was not easy because most traders lose big experience in forex trading business is because it does not run well disciplined so in need of a workout routine

rotonbhuiyan
2013-04-22, 09:32 PM
it is relatively straightforward to come to be self-disciplined people still it is relatively scarce acknowledge that there are currency trading model i absolutely think that as soon as you lready experience fin model then you could make cash not hard document this approach bussines and will also be high people.

bablu7832
2013-04-23, 02:02 AM
Discipline while trading is a very important quality of all successful and professional traders.It is very important to follow all trading,risk and money management rules while trading.We must trade exactly on time when we get strong signals to trade by making schedules of our daily activities.If we are disciplined then we can become successfully quickly.

keroso1
2013-04-23, 02:19 AM
yeah actually we all agree with you in that point and i think that the market ,need a disciplined trader and also a patient trader so we have to keep that in our mind in order to make the profits that we want

naija
2013-04-23, 06:07 AM
The market is all about been disciplined, when a trader is disciplined, every of their plans tends to work properly as compared traders with losed emotions who tends to default in everythong they do thereby leading to and controllable losses. That is why most traders still find it difficult to cultivate discipline even when it iis needed most.

miansajad
2013-04-23, 07:35 AM
in forex currency dealing, self-discipline means following your dealing plan guidelines exactly and accurately. Over 95% of currency trading investors reduce, not because they do not have a good dealing plan or they have not discovered the methods. They reduce because they fall short to adhere to their dealing plan guidelines. They reduce because they have no self-discipline. When you ask them about the methods, signs and systems they use, they describe very well, but when you ask them about their efficiency and good result

gondols12
2013-04-23, 09:59 AM
Discipline is expensive
discipline in trading does need patience in the application, so, you feel alone when you are not disciplined in trading and money in a trading loss it means you realize that no discipline in trading can make you loss account and could have even a margin call, so, suggestions I was trying to be better than nothing at all for discipline and reap the results

chelsea419
2013-04-23, 10:54 AM
discipline in forex trading is not easy because it involves a lot of trading practice and learning to achieve such a feet. forex trading is a very risky and highly liquid business where one can lose easily

perubahan_kita
2013-04-23, 11:57 AM
To psychological problems, it is difficult - difficult easy gan.
but this is where the art of forex itself. we are forced in quotes to get them to understand and do the learning on ourselves. and it will take a long time as well.

and disiplinpun will also appear after a long training

koplakdotcom
2013-04-23, 12:43 PM
disciplin and patience is the best basic principle of success, it may not be exciting, but it will help. No matter how much even these strategies wife decisions or key left and tested and weighed before too much control of the money on a crowded market.

lalmiah00
2013-04-23, 12:53 PM
Most of the time we do not follow the trading discipline and this is the most important thing due to which we will get loss in the forex trading so try to follow the rules of the forex trading and learn at all the time....best of luck.

faizah
2013-04-23, 02:08 PM
You need self-discipline to hang on for the high-probability records. And you need even more self-discipline to quit the bad deals as soon as the advantage is gone (and before your difficult prevents are hit).

wongfx
2013-05-08, 09:20 AM
Self-control will be dependence on fx trading accomplishment. Any sort of buying and selling accomplishment will depend on self-control thus need to find out concerning fx trading self-control. Several speculator require this specific buying and selling method and they also make an effort to get revenue

arif1702
2013-05-08, 01:49 PM
yes I agree, discipline is very important in any case, as well as forex trading, is in need of discipline in trading, when a trader has broken a promise made ​​then they will fail, my race was one of the keys to success in forex

abeeha1
2013-05-08, 07:57 PM
I totally agree in any feild of life discipline is very important and forex is a business where you can get success only with discipline but some times people in greed forget to maintain discipline and face bad consequences and all they find in end regrets. which they can not tolerate

ajk92
2013-05-08, 09:52 PM
yes discipline is expencive because not easy make our character trade forex in discipline. mostly we trade not follow the rules of make money with low risk and it can be run for a couple years.

miansajad
2013-05-08, 10:15 PM
self-discipline is very essential in any situation, as well as forex currency dealing, is in need of self-discipline in dealing, when a investor has damaged a guarantee made ​​then they will fall short, my competition was one of the essential factors to achievements in currency dealing

akber90
2013-05-09, 05:40 PM
Most of the period we figure out not respect the trading instruct and this is the as a rule valuable feature due to which we will develop loss in the Forex trading so try to respect the rules of the Forex trading and be taught by all the period....................

Discordance
2013-05-09, 05:49 PM
if you have good system then the discipline would flow as it is comes without effort,so it hiink the first think in forex that very important is having the good system that have good winning rate ratio and then the money management owuld follow it easily

akber90
2013-05-09, 05:54 PM
My dear alone, i absolutely match with come again? You receive held. A declined person is a person you can trust what time you sort out big business relations with him, as well as a declined person has more accurate thinking and so he is a winning person..........................

shafqatirshad
2013-05-09, 06:03 PM
discipline is very important in forex. in forex if you follow their rules and regulation then you of course become a good success full traders. you should not develop your own rules you should follow their rules and make a discipline.

zewara
2013-05-09, 06:35 PM
if my master traders believe they can discipline the trading rule. they can be called master it than to master the trading system that is in use is also capable of discipline. if you can not believe the level of discipline I have not master

norix
2013-05-09, 08:22 PM
if you have good system then the discipline would flow as it is comes without effort,so it hiink the first think in forex that very important is having the good system that have good winning rate ratio and then the money management owuld follow it easily

you ask them about the techniques, indicators and systems they use, they explain very well, but when you ask them about their performance and result but this involve; trader trading system and they try to earn money from forex trading with best discipline so try and earn money.

mahmud89
2013-05-09, 09:04 PM
May be difficult to achieve, according to the plan, which we believe to be self-control, many of us have built up to purchase. As an illustration, for the benefit of 10-20 pips every day. 25 pips in the market, we might be able to win. But many of us do not buy and sell to the end, I think that many of us may be a long time. However, we can go through as a result of losses due greed, and most likely that.

andriarto
2013-05-12, 09:07 PM
discipline is very valuable to us because it makes us not to be greedy. in addition to the financial management discipline sagatlah also worth to organize our resistance

ajk92
2013-05-12, 10:11 PM
we need to pay it with experiences its mean we need to spent a lot of time to build a good disciplin of trading, we need to control our emotion into good level of become disciplin trader and it will spent time too if we not easy to changes it.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 05:30 PM
Discipline is want for Forex mercantilism success. Any reasonably mercantilism success depends on discipline thus have to be compelled to realize Forex mercantilism discipline. several merchant involve this mercantilism system and that they attempt to earn cash from Forex mercantilism thus strive with best discipline and earn cash...............

javed123
2013-05-17, 05:32 PM
Self-discipline is very beneficial in any work in the world. therefore deal is work like different. the item ought to have self-control otherwise most of us will miss our own almost all capital. It truly is largely relevant to your dollars management strategy. Quite a few dealer involve that exchanging system plus they seek to earn money from currency trading therefore test together with finest self-control as well as build an income.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 11:28 AM
in my opinion discipline from trading in forex is not expensive but could be expensive if not practised as a trader who does forex trading business. discipline will help you to follow winning strtegies, good analysis and also help to grow your money to bigger profits

wabas
2013-05-25, 10:21 PM
discipline ka barye ma ap na bohat achi post ki ha ma ap ki bate sa agary karta ho ma be forex ma discipline ka sath chalne ki kusesh karo gaya discipline is most important

maiya01
2013-05-26, 08:50 PM
Discipline is therefore more appropriate. How I lost my ability several times, before I start now I recognize this truth. This is largely due to money management. If you want to stay here, fill in your account in the 1. If you are able to save, and then you more or less money these days, or in the morning. To achieve this discipline is the most important.

mojibur rahman
2013-05-27, 02:40 PM
Discipline in Forex is very hard as most traders had greed in the way, write down trading rules in a piece of paper. look at it everyday and force yourself to follow them. do not keep losses hoping later market will go your way. Your account will blow if it doesn't work.

ludric
2013-05-27, 02:48 PM
in my opinion discipline from trading in forex is not expensive but could be expensive if not practised as a trader who does forex trading business. discipline will help you to follow winning strtegies, good analysis and also help to grow your money to bigger profits
Some people try to find out which is the best place to earn a lot without spending a little time. The main reason of make loss in forex is that to trading with emotion. we can do hard work to avoid loss in forex trading.

shima007
2013-05-27, 03:12 PM
discipline is all .................................................. ....................................... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- it is a real business.

jameslot007
2013-05-27, 07:53 PM
Discipline Additionally needed here. I have lost my capital twice in my power now to recognize the truth. It is linked to the cash management policy. When you're ready, stay here and save your account. If you keep more cash or less, these days, or will create a Maine-to achieve this goal, it is important.

Naseem123
2013-05-27, 11:37 PM
i agree wiht you the person who do manage discipline he cannot get success in any business so discipline is best thing for getting success so learn the forex trading and all its rules and apply them in trading and get profit .

dkdk
2013-05-27, 11:42 PM
exactly once.. forex business is not for lazy people, but for people who are disciplined. there is no other way to be successful on the forex business in addition to practice and learn more. besides skill and emotion, was the attitude of the traders also determine success.

abdul basit
2013-05-27, 11:58 PM
discipline is very nice job.but not very easy.everyone is not knows about this job.

tamil
2013-05-28, 02:37 AM
I think you study in this forum... A day that is very useful. Therefore, it is the same with trading alternatives. Possession that a disciplinary action is that we will lose our capital instead.

GHOURI
2013-05-28, 02:58 AM
discipline is very much necessary in Forex and will always be helpful for you in trading ... do not go for long jump.. Discipline in every kind of field is use full ... and people like it too .. it create good impact a person's personality ...
how DISCIPLINE ... work in Forex ... you set you time to com .. trade in safe items .. even some time feel you will get benefit while trading in some other pairs .. You must be listen that All the glitter is not GOLD .. so discipline will help you remain cool and work in harmony

milanidatto
2013-05-28, 12:01 PM
Things that I feel are hard and try to work after plans for many of us in the store. The illustration that we use 10-15 seeds of income every day. At any time, we could get 20 pips. However not many of us wanted to make a sale, many of us feel, that they could have more. We realize, however, is not as good as I know maybe suffering layoffs because of greed.

poban
2013-05-28, 12:22 PM
Will is based on the realization of exactly what you did in addition to getting confidence in the buying and selling whatever system you are using. Almost all investors have tried to follow other people in addition to the General their self esteem before long, it's just because they're not exactly what is commonly known, is completed. Can't find just the right Fore trading education and also you are probably not going to be dedicated to something that never realize.

rhlvi23
2013-05-28, 02:44 PM
I think it is problematic to try to discipline in accordance with the plans, we tend to set up shop. For example, we tend to treat the area for 10-20 per day. Once inside the market, you have 25 points. However, we tend to shut down trade, we tend to believe that they are ready to deal. However, I think that is wrong and I believe that they suffered losses as a result of greed.

Ijaz Anwar
2013-05-28, 02:55 PM
Discipline trading is the most way of trading for any professional trader, but i think it is also based on market condition and plannings for any trader and discipline is make a success for any kind of trading.

rohit25
2013-05-28, 04:19 PM
Factor, I think it will be difficult to achieve will be self control under this plan, many of us stood before its end. Cases that we were focused on 10-20 seeds in each day. On the market, we are able to achieve will be 20 seeds. But many of us would close this agreement, many of us really feel that they could have more. But my husband and I still find it quite wrong, along with I know that you will endure losses because of greed.

momotaj
2013-05-28, 06:32 PM
The thing that I always think it will be difficult to try to do is discipline under this strategy, most of us have set up in the trade. In the case when we the target is 5-10 seeds each day. At any time we can there will be 20 pips. But most of us have had this company, most of us feel really more could get. But my partner and I realized he was drastically wrong, and more than likely, they can fail due to hype.

tasak_john
2013-05-28, 08:25 PM
Earning discipline is not easy in forex market because here we need to do more practice ..gaining ediscipline can be possible by practicing in fx market

bulbuly
2013-05-28, 10:36 PM
I think the question is really hard is actually self control in relation to the options built for the industry. Illustration, which I was focusing on 10-20 seeds each day. When you are in the market, we can easily reach is in fact 25 pips. Even though we all feel we all would end up your industry, that the record should be able to get more. Even though my wife and I realized that it is not appropriate, and I also know that can withstand failure because of greed.

majidazizm
2013-05-29, 12:02 PM
Disipline is must for any job. wo is lie k ye hum ko sucess bnata he ager kisi bi business ya job main discipline nhe ho ga us main hum hameshan maat khain ge or time ki pabandi to zarori hoti he ye kuch chazin hum ko sucess banne main kuch ziada asar andaz hoti hen jo kafi had tak zarori hota he k un par amal kia jae wo chahe forex trading buness ho ya any other job ho.

ali.khan
2013-05-29, 03:57 PM
I think discipline is need for forex trading success.Any kind of trading success depends in discipline therefore need to know about forex trading discipline.Many trader involve this trading system and they attempt to make money from forex trading therefore try with most useful discipline and make money.

zank haidar
2013-05-29, 04:02 PM

your opinion of course correctness, many trader experiences loss just because he is not discipline, he impinges rule which has been made his own.. and this discipline include;covers all techniques relating to trading

kanom11
2013-05-30, 03:49 AM
The next course is usually more important. Now I have my own money, and my wife has her twice before turning out the facts this testimony. Actually more relevant to money tactics work. You continue below, and then save the first invoice must be happy. If you are, then you almost always have to make money, and you can continue to do so, or you can go on the road. To this end, it is usually the key.

pakistan001
2013-05-30, 07:26 AM
forex tread ma dicplince ka hona be bohat importand hia.jo logbe dicpline sa work karta hia wo bohat terake karta hia.forex tread ma exprence sa zyada displine aham hia.

tania25
2013-05-30, 07:30 AM
Discipline is actually far more important in this article. How to get rid of your personal cash twice and finally my personal starts when I admit at this point, this kind of simple fact. It is really attached to your money management techniques. Should be prepared to stay in this article first and then save your valuable Bill. If you are maybe you could stay determined enough do almost at the moment or maybe tomorrow. For this to happen, in fact, the most important thing is discipline.

racka
2013-05-30, 08:28 AM
Self-control is actually much more important in this article. As I spilled 2 x personal money on my personal start of my partner, and at this point, this particular real truth. It's really mostly the activities of tactics. For anyone who would like to later in this article, and saves the original account. If you continue, then surely it is likely that the dollar, probably right now and maybe in the next week. When you achieve that self-control is actually the most important.

gotrading
2013-09-14, 09:16 PM
with discipline we can avoid the things that hurt us and hasilpun trading will be maximal. You have to discipline yourself, trade it right, rather than speculation. Only with the right trading, you can earn a consistent income. Trading is not easy and tricky, then you must have the right mental attitude as a trader. In contrast to other work, which generally do not involve deep emotion, not the professional trader. In every action there is always emotional factors that accompany then you have to mentally prepare you well. Discipline is including the most difficult thing for most traders.

hasnat100
2013-09-19, 06:52 PM
I think punishment is need used for Forex trading hit.Any kind of trading hit depends in punishment therefore need to know approaching Forex trading punishment.He impinges leadership which has been made his own.. And this punishment include;covers all techniques involving to trading.

Yassine Kbichi
2013-09-19, 09:32 PM
hello, yeaap nn forex trading, discipline means following your trading system rules exactly and precisely. Over 95% of forex traders lose, not because they do not have a good trading system or they have not learned the techniques. They lose because they fail to follow their trading system rules. They lose because they have no discipline. ;) !

bogelfx
2013-09-19, 10:05 PM
I think punishment is need used for Forex trading hit.Any kind of trading hit depends in punishment therefore need to know approaching Forex trading punishment.He impinges leadership which has been made his own.. And this punishment include;covers all techniques involving to trading.

some techniques that we apply sometimes we do not do well, and penalties for traders who do not abide by the rules is a loss, any trading strategy has khuus rules, and we must be patient to wait for the right moment to do forex transactions

salmaq
2013-09-19, 10:53 PM
sure control is usually more important the following. As i missing my personal investment capital 2 times until finally my personal starting off my partner and i today confess this truth. It's typically relevant to your hard earned dollars management technique. Should you be willing to remain the following next keep your bill very first. When you can remain you then will always make dollars more or less, today as well as the next day. To achieve this control is usually the main.

davi
2013-09-19, 11:53 PM
Those are two things that is whenyou tradeing there are some people who done have experience but they are very deciplined they know how to make sure that you have you don't have to make have any money

foufou
2013-09-20, 06:48 AM
yes descipline is very useful , but it is not a regular conditions in forex
the descipline in forex i think is ; don't risk , don't panic and be up to date

gulfam123
2013-09-20, 02:18 PM
i agree with you if you follow the rules of trading then you can earn good money and if you do not follow the rules then you must lose money here so learn well about rules and regulation and then open real account and start trading

elprince
2013-09-20, 04:47 PM
Sure, When i go along with anyone. We need to get control within Currency trading. In the event we all lack control within Currency trading, we could definitely not make more money within Foreign exchange. We are able to obtain reduction within Foreign exchange.

shoaib007
2013-09-20, 05:20 PM
yeh to wesey bhi bohot aham cheez hey forex trading market men keh ham log discipline key mutabeq hee trade karen forex trading market men . forex trading market men yeh sab sey aham cheez bhi hey is liey yeho bohot zaruree cheez hey keh ham trading isee hissaab sey karen .

zhimi88
2013-09-20, 06:29 PM
that's true, when we can discipline with trading rules and money management we have created. I think to make a profit is not a difficult thing anymore. but most of us, including myself hard to discipline. sometimes comes greed and eventually our own detriment

arslan008
2013-09-20, 06:30 PM
yeah i completely agree with your opinion.Discipline is very useful in any job in the world. so trade is job like other.forex trading activity. Why? Forex online trading is a best way for making money in seconds, counted by pips after pips (in profit) but conversely he must have discipline to enter or exit from the position.

They don't get the right forex education and you are unlikely to have confidence in something you don't understand.

ahmadfuad
2013-09-20, 07:17 PM
discipline is very important and we should do always when trading. the loss of control a bit then we will lose our money quickly. without discipline is like throwing money at the brink

nopain
2013-10-02, 12:39 PM
Discipline+patience=no expensive=profit. this is the great theory.who want to earn forex market.may be follow experience trader.thanks all.

dintera
2013-10-02, 05:40 PM
We must develop own self discipline to become a successful traders. We tend to do many trading mistakes if we neglect the discipline. We all know that discipline is not being born with but something to acquire and develop before we decide to put in our hard into our real account. Without a discipline, we tend to brake the rules and disregard the good money management system. We may start to recover our losses through overtrading and using bigger lot sizes but ended losing all balances just a small price movement. so we must stay discipline to stay long in trade.

uchenna
2013-10-02, 05:46 PM
Yes! Discipline is expensive but indiscipline in forex trading is more expensive than it, this is what actually make or mar a trader in Forex market, here , we make as much as we want to when we learn, stick to rules which is where been discipline comes in

Nazmul Hassan
2013-10-02, 05:55 PM
i completely agree with your opinion. Descipline is based upon knowing what you are doing and having confidence in whatever trading system you are using. Most traders try and follow others and there confidence soon goes. Any kind of trading success depends on discipline so need to know about forex trading discipline.

NiSha WaLter
2013-10-02, 08:47 PM
discipline rakhna bohat zaroori hai jesy k patient, stick with ur strategies and analysis, fundamental ko dil check krk trade krna asy bohat se discipline ko maintain rakho gay tou definitly one day successful ho e jao gy. . or successful trader isko zarooor follow krta hai

ASFAND
2013-10-02, 08:51 PM
Everybody contains a totally different definition for discipline. the majority suppose that discipline suggests that seriousness in doing one thing. this is often true however discipline contains a wider that means once it involves forex commercialism.

In forex commercialism, discipline suggests that following your commercialism system rules specifically and exactly. Over ninety fifth of forex traders lose, not as a result of they are doing not have a decent commercialism system or they need not learned the techniques. They lose as a result of they fail to follow their commercialism system rules. They lose as a result of they need no discipline. once you raise them concerning the techniques, indicators and systems they use, they justify all right, however once you raise them concerning their performance and result

marege
2013-10-03, 05:01 PM
some, or even all traders assume that discipline is something that expensive, maybe it's true, because it is very difficult to apply discipline, but on the other side, discipline is actually not at all expensive, because we do not need to buy it, we just need to train ourselves so accustomed to discipline.

anissomilano
2013-10-28, 11:07 PM
every trader should have discipline in his trades if he want to get success in the forex trading , he should work hard and get more knowledge and experience and he should have the discipline because it is the key of success .

chanabian47
2013-10-31, 08:22 PM
HI dear discipline tu her field main intna hi zaroori hay jitna kay insan ko zinda rahaynay kay liya hawa pani or khoraak ke zaroroat hay dear agar app discipline say kaam latay hain forex trade main tu app iss main success hasil kar saktay hain or dear apni trade ko profit main la ja saktay hain main is kay liya purumeed hoon.

decentsoft786
2013-11-23, 07:47 PM
Descipline is based upon knowing what you are doing and having confidence in whatever trading system you are using. Most traders try and follow others and there confidence soon goes because they don't know what there doing.They don't get the right forex education and you are unlikely to have confidence in something you don't understand.
Numerous broker comprise this specific considering procedure and they also try and earn cash from forex trading therefore attempt using perfect self-control in supplement to make money. in supplement to there self self-assurance rapidly is going granted that they don't understand accurately what there accomplishing. They don't have the correct forex selling knowledge and you are generally unlikely to have self-assurance in some thing that you do not comprehend.

watson
2013-11-23, 09:02 PM
of course i completely trust your current view. Discipline is incredibly valuable in different career on earth. and so deal can be career like various other. that requires discipline usually we all will miss your many money. and so because using discipline.

asingh601
2013-11-24, 12:41 AM
mana ki disciplined rehna thoda mushkil hai par agar raha jae to hamara hi fayda hoga iske liye hame hi profit milega ab agar paise kamane hai to thoda to compromise karna jaruri hi hai forex me ab sab chiz to milni ghar baithe possible nahi hai :))) .

cisco_fx17
2013-11-28, 06:35 PM
trader is a key discipline and patience as we would experience a floating and loss, so that we need to be patient, sometimes we also experience a margin call and must rise to success in forex,, therefore we should be able to hold our emotions to always use one stratrgy until we succeed.;)

mizz31
2013-11-28, 06:40 PM
haan ye achi baat kahi hai aap ne descipline bohat zaruri hai agar aap
trading se acha profit earn kar rhay hain to aap ko apney expensive bohat nahi barhany chahiyen ........

mostefa
2013-11-28, 07:24 PM
Discipline is the foundation of all the success I believe in the discipline of the market is trading plans because that is not disciplined will be randomly in the market and this latest loss causes him problems, I agree with you in relation to discipline

adys
2013-11-28, 07:27 PM
yes to make dicipline in trading forex is veri dificult but we must to try dicipline in trading forex becouse without dicipline all good stratagy is useless, please belive it's

wantiyem
2013-12-06, 10:26 AM
yes to make dicipline in trading forex is veri dificult but we must to try dicipline in trading forex becouse without dicipline all good stratagy is useless, please belive it's

if we want to cultivate an attitude of discipline, one day we will get used to, and always act against the rules of trading discipline, Because if we are not disciplined in regards to trade in then we can take a step, the result can be Most of the loss of equity or lose everything

mjb3533
2013-12-06, 10:29 AM
jo log care full save and all matter dhak kar trading karty hay wo kbi na kaam nhe hoty forex market main aur jo log new hoty hay or greedy man hoty hay wo log kaam say kaam time main zayda earning chahty hay es liye he na kaam hoty hay all trader ko care full hoty kafi time lag jata hai jis main k wo already kafi loss karwa choka hota hai

ramesh123
2013-12-06, 10:31 AM
agar hum descipline ka sath forex karye to hum kabi loos ahi kahye possible in the chaos condition to minimize his losing money you are unlikely to have confidence in something you don't understand ok

ghulamfareed
2013-12-06, 10:45 AM
je ha forex main ap ko ruls ka bth kyal rkna parta hai es main ap ko tradeing krny ky sar ruls ko follow krna parta hai forex main ap ager exprience gain krty hai to ap ko es main bht profit hota hai

Arif Aminudin
2013-12-06, 10:47 AM
discipline is very necessary in the trade .. mahaldalam trading discipline is the price ... with a strong discipline that will profit a great opportunity ... to train the discipline is very important for us :)

rokisinthiya
2013-12-06, 08:33 PM
Willpower is actually desire for foreign currency trading achievements. Any kind of trading achievements is determined by self-control thus have to know in relation to foreign currency trading self-control. Quite a few dealer include this kind of trading program and they attempt to earn money from foreign currency trading thus try together with greatest self-control along with generate income.

bonouspoint
2013-12-06, 08:57 PM
Disipline kaam mushkal hai karne ko kiun k yhe to common sense ki baat hoti hai jo her kisi k paas nai hti yhe hai k forex kafi madad deta hai hamain is kaam mei so join the forex please.

t100
2013-12-07, 10:09 AM
based upon knowing what you are doing and having confidence in whatever trading system you are using. Most traders try and follow others and there confidence soon goes because they don't know what there doing.They don't get the right forex education and you are unlikely I think is difficult to do is discipline in accordance with the plans we made before the trade. example we are targeting 10-20 pips profit every day. when in the market

onik
2013-12-08, 04:56 PM
the problem is, can we ensure that the hard, try to follow in such a way that most of us before purchase and sale. for example, the pips profit focused every day 10-20. If it's available on the market, we have 25 points. but most of us are not what would be similar with the buyers and sellers feel they can go higher, most of us. But I don't know what the problem and lose probably due to greed.

shahid079
2013-12-08, 05:01 PM
if you want to be successful in any business then it is obvious and a reality that you should be disciplined person because without this you cannot get success in any field or any business. discipline is the best and very good thing to work on it. discipline means that you made a promise with yourself that you will do all the things with complete honesty and in a better way.

lume45
2013-12-08, 07:20 PM
if you follow the rules then you can get profit in trading because every business have its own rules so if you follow then you can get also learn well from different sources like demo account forex forums and websites help you to learn more and more

star083
2013-12-08, 07:26 PM
yes discipline is very important in forex if you kepp discipline in forex and trdae wisly then you can earn a lot of income from this buisniiss
you must also do practice more and more

tasawar
2013-12-08, 07:28 PM
Discipline is pricey

We need not doubt, the majority succeed as a result of they're able to apply the most discipline, disciplined person is that the one who invariably uphold the principle, he wouldn't take back the words he spoke, once he secure he would stick to to the promise and perform all the duties and obligations yet as potential, it's usually most popular thanks to the discipline and also the discipline after all is those who extremely appreciate the time, he wasn't getting to waste time simply to try to to things that area unit vain and discipline is that the epitome of leadership, indikataor life organized, planned and orderly

**** Discipline are terribly helpful in any job within the world, whether or not it's education, government, and security, even within the world of forex mercantilism, forex could be a business that basically would like further discipline as discipline in applying terrorist organization, TP and in terms of withdrawals due usually individuals fail during this forex business as a result of he failed to apply the terrorist organization, TP or as a result of he wasn't happy with the profit earned , keep in mind the forex cash will quickly be obtained solely with a time of 1 minute we will get the maximum amount cash and the other way around with discipline, we will avoid the spore of things that hurt our mercantilism and also the result would be additional leverage

alif02
2013-12-08, 10:07 PM
Control is usually requirement of fx trading good results. Virtually any dealing good results is dependent upon self-control so need to find out with regards to fx trading self-control. Quite a few investor entail this kind of dealing technique and in addition they try and earn money from fx trading so look at with greatest self-control along with earn money.

jhon bots
2013-12-08, 10:08 PM
Self-discipline can be need for forex trading achievements. Any kind of dealing achievements is determined by willpower so need to know in relation to forex trading willpower. Several dealer require this dealing technique and they make an effort to earn money from forex trading so attempt together with ideal willpower along with earn money.

MIRZA IFTIKHAR BEG
2013-12-08, 10:20 PM
We need not doubt, most people succeed because they are able to apply the maximum discipline, whether it is education, government, and security, even in the world of Forex trading. If you are willing to stay here then save your account first. Many trader involve this trading system and they try to earn money from Forex trading but I think it is wrong, and I am sure you will suffer losses because of greed you are unlikely to have confidence in something you don't understand.

nasirsultanaasi
2013-12-08, 11:22 PM
discipline is key to success in trading make your rules according to your strategy and account balance and then practice on them
once you practice on them and see results how positive they are then use those rules on real money and always stay focus on then
no matter you got profit or loss but if you stick on rules you made and tried earlier you will get profit

lover143
2013-12-09, 12:46 AM
yes in every field of life discpline is as much important as rules..it is expensive to use in forex specially...because hear we know about tradeing and gaining profit..... :)

abubakar6376
2013-12-09, 05:04 AM
to be a succesfull trader descipline aur expernice is needed no one can be successful in any business if he does not follow descipline or he have not good exprience.

stranger1
2013-12-12, 11:13 AM
Discipline is the key to success in Forex trading . If we have a discipline in opening and closing of trades ,we can get profit easily . We can develop our trading experience with discipline .Our trading remains disturb in the absence of proper discipline.

alhasan
2013-12-13, 02:46 PM
Trading currencies, guaranteed to the seller, the seller, against the views of those who are beautiful, but check the actual buying and selling the next generation of more than one copy.

muzammal2007
2013-12-13, 02:54 PM
g han app ny thek kaha ha k decipline is first app koi b kam kary akhar us mi decipline na ho to iss sy ak to ap ko us ka sahe out put nai mily ga 2nd ap ko wo kam karny k ly ak plan hota ha ap ki ak mangnment hoti ha akhar us mi decipline he nai ho ga ap ka kam loss mi chala jay ga profit ki bajay is ly ap ko kam karny k ly decipline ki zarorat hoti ha

sadiaafrin0174
2013-12-14, 09:00 AM
sure self-discipline is much more crucial below. As i shed my own cash two times until my own starting off i at this point concede this kind of fact. It really is typically related to your hard earned money management method. If you're happy to be below then save your valuable account initial. When you can be then you definitely can make income essentially, right now or even next week. For this purpose self-discipline is the most important.

kusnan
2013-12-14, 09:19 AM
I think it's very important that discipline and it's expensive as hell, because that is very important and part of our patience and we don't mamaksakan yourself, that's a great trade, must all be preceded from a small stage then all will flourish.:doubt:

mahbubrahman
2013-12-14, 10:54 AM
without a doubt control will be additional critical right here. As i dropped our cash two times until eventually our starting my spouse and i currently concede this kind of real truth. It really is generally linked to your cash management technique. If you are prepared stay right here subsequently keep your accounts 1st. If you can stay you then is likely to make cash approximately, today or down the road. In achieving this control will be the main.

lover143
2013-12-14, 03:33 PM
yeah obviously deciplin is mre important in every field of life ...because if we are not following the rules and regulations we havnt achieve our specified goals...and to bear loss...

amjid222
2013-12-14, 07:09 PM
disciplen bot hi expensive ha as ke laie ap ko bot practice ki zrorat hoti ka kke jab ap ki koi adat ak defa develop ho jati ha to phir as adit ko chorna bot hi tough hota ha as liae ap ko disciplene ko follow kirte hove trading ko kirna ho ga

bablu7832
2013-12-15, 12:56 AM
Yes friend discipline in Forex is very important and it is very hard for a person to trade with discipline all the time.We need to strictly follow all trading and managing rules,we must learn to control our emotions and trade with proper time management and patience.We must work very hard to succeed.

kanonislam
2013-12-15, 01:04 AM
What you are doing, and what ever the techniques can be used. And many marketers are trying to catch up with other people, and generally this trust go quickly, simply because they have no idea. You just don't have the right Forex education and learn, the less likely your not understand some confidence.

Sinshy
2014-02-26, 02:53 PM
Discipline in Forex Trading is really really the most important things at all and that each strategy must therefore be explained proper plan and exercise discipline necessary to make a profit

moxismichel
2014-02-28, 01:11 AM
sure willpower is actually a lot more significant below. When i dropped the cash twice until eventually the starting off my partner and i today acknowledge this particular truth. It really is mainly in connection with your money managing strategy. For anyone who is happy to continue to be below next save your consideration very first. When you can continue to be then you can make money about, today as well as tomorrow. For this purpose willpower is actually the main.

gad.even
2014-02-28, 12:29 PM
yes self-discipline is much more important in this article. As i shed my own investment capital two times right up until my own starting my spouse and i currently admit this kind of truth. It truly is typically associated with your cash managing method. For anyone who is willing to be in this article then save your account initial. If you can be you then will make income about, nowadays as well as the next day. To achieve this self-discipline is the key.

arbazali
2014-02-28, 01:09 PM
yes i think discipline in every kind of business is very essential because you have invested your money in it if you do a little error in your business you have to face a big loss in it so discipline is very essential for business.

Jethro
2014-02-28, 01:38 PM
matter that i think is tough to do is self-discipline as per your strategies all of us made ahead of the business. example we are aimed towards 10-20 pips earnings everyday. as soon as available in the market, we are able to gain is twenty-five pips. but all of us failed to close up your business, all of us really feel that can get more. but I believe it is wrong, along with I know you will endure losses because of greed.

kashifrahija
2014-02-28, 01:47 PM
It is not like that the discipline is expensive in the forex trading business as in the forex market it would be impossible for the trader to get the success if he does not show the discipline in his life. So in this way it would be so much easy for the trader to get the success in the forex field.

roton1234
2014-02-28, 02:37 PM
every have a discipline in her activites so discipline is needed of the pepole if you have doing discipline you will a strong man and do sutible life

sayuki
2014-02-28, 02:39 PM
discipline is essestial for every trade,we know that forex is a worlds famous trading market,i think there are rules and discipline in forex market to become a successful forex trader.if you would like to become a discipline forex trader so you need to know basic things of forex market.and you have to tendency in trading learning

sherifgaber
2014-02-28, 02:39 PM
the experience is very important in our life and also in the Forex we will need to this and we will all happy when we have a good money from the internet and also when we can know new good people

shubhamhero
2014-02-28, 03:22 PM
discipline is an inbuilt factor that has to be in any person if he is trading in forex market as the lack of discipline makes a person greedy and also his emotions comes in to play which causes him to loss. So better to always have discipline while trading to gain profit at the end of the day.

naveed03
2014-02-28, 03:28 PM
ddiscipline is necessry for forex buissnesss kio ka discipline ksis bi kamka lie best hotaha agar apko kamkai nyatka hi anhi patra hto apna hak koi kam karnaha mari ya bata ha aro me hod is batt pa yaqeen rakhata hon ka forex ka buuissness me time table hona lazmi ha

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-28, 03:55 PM
yes brother ap nay bahut acha lecture diya hai dicpline k bary main is amin bahut acha batay batai hain ap nay dicplne k bary main ager hum log forex amin dicpline k sath kam akry gay to hum is amin acah prft huga

ahsanulhaq3
2014-02-28, 04:26 PM
kisi b bussiness main kamyab honey k liay discipline bohat ziada zruri hay agar ap discipline main reh ker kam kren gay to ap ko loss nahi ho ga balkeh faida ho ga.ap ko confidence k sath trading kerni chaheay.kuch logo k pass forex ki sahi knowledge nahi hoti is liay un ko kafi loss hota hay.

shua
2014-02-28, 05:49 PM
yes self-discipline is a lot more critical here. When i misplaced my capital twice until my starting we today concede this real truth. It truly is generally relevant to your dollars management approach. In case you are prepared stay here then save your valuable accounts very first. When you can stay then you is likely to make cash about, right now or even tomorrow. For this purpose self-discipline is the most important.

subnkur
2014-03-21, 09:39 PM
indeed discipline will be far more essential the following. When i dropped my own money two times right up until my own starting up my partner and i now concede that fact. It is generally related to your hard earned money supervision technique. Should you be ready to remain the following after that save your valuable bill initial. Whenever you can remain then you certainly can make cash essentially, right now or maybe next week. To achieve this discipline will be the main.

akksh01
2014-03-23, 02:14 PM
If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less Most traders try and follow others and there confidence soon goes because they don't know what there doing.They don't get the right forex education and you are unlikely to have confidence

mstnazim
2014-03-23, 02:30 PM
Discipline is predicated when learning what exactly your are performing along with obtaining self-confidence inside whatsoever exchanging technique you might be using. Nearly all professionals aim to comply with other people along with at this time there self-confidence quickly will go simply because they are not aware of what exactly at this time there accomplishing. They just don't receive the suitable currency trading education and learning so you are generally not likely to be able to have confidence in a thing you do not recognize.

si102224
2014-03-24, 06:42 PM
yes brother main apki bat say agree krta hon k disciplen ko follow kiyay bagair success hasil nhe kr saktay humain discilen ko zaror follow krna chahiyay it is very important in trading and for success

syarifuddin anwar
2014-03-24, 08:08 PM
I think everyone wants to discipline but discipline practices every trader in the forex trading has a different meaning difference, in terms of time, some in terms of analysis as well as some in the number of lots traded.

fxmoney
2014-03-25, 10:07 PM
discipline is very much important while trading in the forex market in which you have to understand one fact that you have to follow the trading rules and use that rules for all of your trades then you can gain good income.

bnrtahmina
2014-03-26, 12:09 PM
indeed discipline can be more crucial below. When i dropped the investment capital 2 times until eventually the commencing my spouse and i right now know this particular simple fact. It's mostly linked to your hard earned money managing method. If you are ready to stay below after that save your bill initial. If you possibly could stay then you definately can make income more or less, these days or perhaps tomorrow. For this purpose discipline can be the key.

zubair001
2014-04-12, 12:35 AM
yeh har kaam main yehi rule hai kay sabar karo sabar kyun kay koi bhi kaam begair sabar k nahi hota is mian agar to achay say kaam karna hai to ism ain paciencs bhi honi chahiy

Mcmoney
2014-04-12, 03:51 AM
Oh yes., it is a must have, dicipline, without it you want make money for a long time and its the same in real life. If you use it a lot you will have succes. So be patient and diciplined.

sushma
2014-04-12, 03:54 AM
of course self-discipline is actually much more important in this article. When i lost the money twice until eventually the commencing my partner and i currently admit this kind of simple fact. It truly is mainly relevant to your dollars management technique. In case you are happy to be in this article subsequently save your consideration first. If you're able to be then you definitely can make funds pretty much, these days or another day. To achieve this self-discipline is actually the main.

qingbin
2014-04-15, 02:57 PM
Investors should be most healthy attitude to trade foreign exchange trading actively in the face of the success of the movement in the market brought. Investors should be aware that this is an important part of how chao.

biawak
2014-04-15, 03:13 PM
discipline is very important and as traders we must be disciplined and that is a very important thing in trading as traders and we should be able to focus and do it with passion, then all will be fine and all need the process and we should be able to focus.:)))

loklda39
2014-04-16, 02:10 PM
I find that it is so problematics to try to disciplined in the accordance with the plans, we tend to set up shop. For example, we tend to treat the area for 10-20 per day. Once as a inside the market, you have 25 points. However, we tend to shut down traded, we tend to believe that they are ready to deal. However, I think that is wrong and I believe that they suffered losses as a result of greeds !!

enochephraim
2014-04-16, 02:32 PM
without a doubt self-discipline is far more significant here. As i dropped our money twice till our commencing my partner and i right now confess that real truth. It really is typically in connection with your hard earned dollars operations method. If you are happy to stay here then keep your accounts very first. Whenever you can stay then you will always make money about, nowadays as well as another day. To make this happen self-discipline is the most important.

liamcaleb
2014-04-16, 05:15 PM
without a doubt self-discipline is usually far more crucial right here. When i shed my own cash two times right up until my own beginning we today know this particular real truth. It's mostly related to your dollars administration method. Should you be prepared keep right here after that save your valuable consideration 1st. If you're able to keep then you is likely to make cash essentially, today or maybe next week. To make this happen self-discipline is usually an important.

nakashali
2014-04-16, 05:16 PM
je ha forex trading main ap ko rules ko follow krna must hai ap ko es main trading ky rules ko follow krna ho ga tub he ap es main success full trader ban skty hai forex trading main ap ko exprience hona bohat zarorai hai

kura
2014-04-16, 05:30 PM
Indeed we must be disciplined and I think we will be able to run well and patient and all will be good with the hard effort and all need process and patience and as traders we have to be ready and with readiness then we will discipline.:doubt:

anik261
2014-04-16, 10:51 PM
Discipline is must or if it is about forex it's compulsory.
Good discipline and using a proper time maintaining
is necessary. And the best timing is also a part of discipline.
forex is all about discipline and effectiveness.

maleedsctn143
2014-04-16, 11:04 PM
it is true that by using experience in trading a trader can learn allot of things about trading.by using discipline in trading a trader can learn allot of things about trading and can make money n every type of market.without discipline a trader can easily lose his money..

ali razaa
2014-04-16, 11:10 PM
Yes i think it is right that we make our knowledge and experience about trade and we make do trade with full confident and follow the rules and regulation do discipline the trade with our experience then we get success,

phineasphinehas
2014-04-16, 11:11 PM
without a doubt self-control is much more important the following. When i dropped my own capital two times until finally my own starting off we at this point admit this kind of reality. It can be typically relevant to your money managing method. In case you are prepared stay the following subsequently save your valuable bill initial. If you possibly could stay then you certainly will make dollars essentially, right now or maybe next week. To make this happen self-control is an important.

chawli
2014-04-17, 07:08 AM
Yes, Discipline play very important role in success of any business in the world and I can not understand how this is expensive, you can learn discipline from other traders experience.

stephenamit
2014-04-17, 11:31 AM
of course control will be a lot more essential in this article. When i shed my personal money twice right up until my personal starting off my partner and i today confess that reality. It is mostly in connection with your hard earned dollars operations approach. If you are willing to continue to be in this article subsequently save your valuable consideration primary. If you're able to continue to be then you definitely will make income pretty much, these days or next week. In achieving this control will be the most crucial.

Nayan22
2014-04-18, 03:31 AM
yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow.To achieve this discipline is the most important.

nazmul2
2014-07-08, 10:18 AM
Yes discipline is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy. Any kind of trading success depends on discipline so need to know about forex trading discipline. Many trader involve this trading system and they try to earn money from forex trading so try with best discipline and earn money.

asingh601
2014-07-08, 10:57 AM
of course self-discipline is actually much more important in this article. When i lost the money twice until eventually the commencing my partner and i currently admit this kind of simple fact. It truly is mainly relevant to your dollars management technique. In case you are happy to be in this article subsequently save your consideration first. If you're able to be then you definitely can make funds pretty much, these days or another day. To achieve this self-discipline is actually the main.

satya kaha apne disciplined manner me kaam karna jaruri hai bina ham log discipline me rahe aam nahi kar sakte hain kyonki isme trend ek samay ke liye hi aata hai agar wo nikal jae to kaam nahi ho pata hai fir isliye samay se kaam jaruri htoa hai isme.

kompwakd
2014-07-08, 05:29 PM
The discipline is actually far more important in this article. How to get rid of your personals cashes twices and finally my personals starts when I admit at this point, this kind of simples fact. It is really attached to your money management techniques. Should be prepared to stay in this article first and then save your valuable Bill. If you are maybe you could stays determined enough do almost at the moment or maybe tomorrow. For this to happen, in fact, the most as an important thing is disciplines !!!

zregibow
2014-07-08, 05:45 PM
;) I think the trading of simple things to any shops or professional has the ability
Knowledge of the course of things, which they point to each deal Vynhih

I wish success and bumper profit for all

Josh Fisher
2014-07-08, 09:25 PM
A very hard task to master, many traders who start trading forex must control the emotion and fear and combining with greed which is the most important part of all and a trader must be in a perfect discipline. If alone is not possible then I shall recommend to trade forex in a partnership.

npgit
2014-07-08, 11:54 PM
The forex forum business is a good in the world online business in which all the traders can get the best knowlege and experience with money making. Further the trader who follow the rules and also kep their discipline in their trade they are successfull traders and have the honour in our society.

sofien02
2014-07-09, 09:45 AM
Discipline is very much necessary in Forex and will always be helpful for u in trading do not go for long jump
Discipline in every kind of field is use full and people like it 2 it create good impact on a person personality :)

waheedsain5
2014-07-10, 07:54 PM
yes i admit that in the forex trading the discipline is always very important for us and we should b a discipline in our mind we should not b a moody.we should do the forex trading according to a proper planning and money and risk management.if we r disciplined then we can definetly get more experience and knowledge.

Pardeep7651
2014-07-12, 01:48 PM
Acha discipline ak important factor hain kisi bhi forex trader ke liye kyunki kisi bhi ache and successful forex trader ke pichle uske success hone ka ak hi raaz hain well disciplined.

fxghost
2014-07-31, 12:50 PM
Acha discipline ak important factor hain kisi bhi forex trader ke liye kyunki kisi bhi ache and successful forex trader ke pichle uske success hone ka ak hi raaz hain well disciplined.

ji bhaiya successful hone ke liye trader ko discipline hona bahut hi jaruri hain ye field mein jab tak hum log discipline nahi ho jate hain trading kar pana humare liye hamesha hi mushkil rahta hain bhiaya ji

forex furu
2014-07-31, 12:53 PM
is more important here.As i lost my capital 2 times till my starting i now confess this truth.It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow.

tampe
2014-07-31, 01:03 PM
Indeed the discipline was very important and expensive because if we don't then we will lose discipline and it is very expensive and as traders we should be able to focus and all need the process and always be prepared to be very good indeed.
:)))

nemu
2014-07-31, 01:13 PM
very expensive indeed and discipline in forex we must be disciplined and could discipline then we will be able to manage it properly and all need the process and always be prepared to be very nice and it would be good and self control in trading will be very important and all need readiness.
:accute:

fxjigar
2014-11-29, 03:39 PM
forex mein discipline ko follow kary aur forex aik best online trading company hai is mein hum currency ki trading kartay hain aur yeh legal hai worldwide mein aur is business ko kabi bi hum leave nai karey gy aur is business ko hum kabi bi leave nai karey gy always forex ky sath reh gy so i love forex.

atifrana
2014-11-29, 05:08 PM
Forex trading business mein discipline bohat hi important hai hum ko apni trading mein discipline ki bohat need hoti hai hum ko apni trading must discipline se kerni chahye q k discipline k sath trading kerne se trading mein mistakes kam hoti hain.

fxsami
2014-12-14, 05:30 PM
discipline bohat important hai aur forex aik risky business hai aur mein 3 years sy is business par trading kar rah hoon aur mein manual trading karta hoon aur mein ny kabi bi robots or signal service ko follow nai kiya is liye aap bi manual trading kary aur effort sy money make kary tab aap professional trader ban sakey gy .

sheikhadeel
2015-01-26, 10:43 PM
Discipline is a key of succees some old expert people say to succeed in everyfield to follow their rules r discipline.when you follow this it makes you more energetic puntual...

rockstar3
2015-01-26, 11:08 PM
forex mai bahut hum logo ko bhi.loss sirf ish karan hi uthana padta hai kyyki hum disiplain se kam nahi karte hai kyuki humare mann mai lalach aa jata hai and hum sare rules thode ke risk utha lete hai.

NaveedPK
2015-01-26, 11:49 PM
YES dear you are write that there are so many people that are successful only because they remain discipline during their activity of earning the money and it the traders also do the trading with discipline then they also earn so much profit form forex.

Muskan
2015-01-26, 11:52 PM
Yeah i completely agree with your opinion discipline is very useful in any job in the world. so trade is job like other many trader involve this trading system and they try to earn money from forex trading so try with best discipline and earn money!!!!!

wajid4x
2015-01-27, 12:16 AM
nazm o zabt hona b kissi kissi k bas ki bat hoti hai is lye hume khud he aesa kuch karna chahye k apna decipline ko zyada aur acha kanr ahota hai so kabhi b bina expeirnce k aur bina kam kye aur acha is k bad kuch trader khud he haar man jaty hain.

xs2zahid
2015-01-27, 03:24 AM
yes right and i completely agree with your opinion.Discipline is very useful in any job in the world. so trade is job like other. it has to have discipline otherwise we will lose our all capital. so because with discipline

sajakhan
2015-01-27, 12:16 PM
my dear business chahe koi bhi ho jab tak hum discipline se kam nahi lete kabhi bhi successful nahi ho sakte iss liye hume chahiye k discipline se kam lein kiun k i think discipline give us confidence so its really important for making good profit.

ramesh.maurya
2015-01-28, 01:20 PM
Ji ha dear mai aap ki bat se fully agree hu ki kisi bhi business me diciplan bahut hi must hai yadi hum diciplin me nahi rahte hai to hum es market me loss khate hai esliye hame hamesa trading ke time diciplain me rahna chahiye aur apne emotion par control rakhna chahiye aur trading me jaldbazi nahi karna chahiye.

sguha
2015-01-28, 01:23 PM
My dear friend forex trading market me kam karne ki liye hamko discipline se kam karna chaiye , kuk yaha par market me risk jayda hone ki liye ham trader ko hamesa hi discipline ko use karna chaiye , lakin ye expensive hai ye main nahi manti hu , jaise ke agr ham forex trading ko proper discipline se karte hai to earning bhi acche hoti hai .

vishadevbhakta
2015-01-31, 01:07 AM
yes bro mere khayl se forex trading me disciple se trading kar na chahiea nehie to kavi vi ap achie trader bann nehie sakte hey, is liya forex trading successful trader banne k liya disciple maintain kar na joruri hey , or is liya forex me discipline bohoti jada important or expensive hey , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

koupda
2015-01-31, 01:57 AM
I find that agared as a hum descipline ka sath forex karye to hum kabi loos ahi kahye possible in the chaos condition to minimize his losing money you are unlikely to have confidence in something as you don't understand ok !!!

PRAYOGO
2015-02-08, 07:18 AM
that requires discipline usually we all will miss your many money. and so because using discipline we also experience a margin call and must rise to success in forex we should be able to hold our emotions to always use one stratrgy

mant123
2015-02-28, 12:55 PM
Discipline is very important in our life .discipline person always do all work in his life with discipline .some people expensive very much in his life .people should not expensive more if he save money in his life then these saving can good amount one day for him.

raks
2015-02-28, 01:28 PM
i think that it is mean discipline is good but sometimes it very hard and difficult to stay in discipline with according to your plans and what you want. in Forex trading trading and discipline are based on your knowledge and your confidants.

loys
2015-03-01, 12:01 AM
dicipline is very expensive and It is mostly related to your money management strategy.If you are willing to stay here then save your account first.If you can stay then you will make money more or less, today or tomorrow, so be dicipined.

mukeshfx
2015-03-02, 10:56 PM
Haan bhai, esme koi doubt nahi hai ki jo bhi discipline ke sath trading karta hai forex trading me wo sabse achchi profit earn karta hai, discipline sirf profit ko increase karne ke liye nahi balki apne loss ko minimize karne ke liye jaruri hota hai.

forexlive
2015-03-05, 08:49 AM
bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai displine mai reh kar he paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji es kam mai pehle hume acha experience hona chahi aa tabi hum es kam mai perfect trader ban sakte hai bai saab ji

fxbirati
2015-03-05, 08:57 AM
My friend I only understand that if we want to get success in forex trading then we must need to be disciplined in trading and we have to practice more and more in demo account to develop our trading skill and to be a disciplined trader.

rouka443
2015-03-05, 04:44 PM
discipline in this market is very important thing and any one here must be know that and there is some thing in this market any one must be know it here that you must be trade with out emotions in this market because this is hard thing in this market

shinaforex1
2015-03-05, 07:18 PM
For trader to be discipline in the forex market trading business it is very hard.many trader promise to be discipline before they trade the forex market but when they start trading they forget about been discipline and this make them to lose much in the forex market trading account

SyedMuhammad151214
2015-04-19, 09:59 AM
Without discipline you can not get any panny form this business so make first discipline in money , time and also in the social life than you can get the better profit