PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Snoopy1234
2012-02-12, 12:25 PM
Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

MDP runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copy┤s on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

triplex
2012-02-12, 05:11 PM
Hello Snoopy1234,

I think it won't run very good with insta cause they are to slow on execution, which other broker do you use?

thanks

Snoopy1234
2012-02-12, 10:15 PM
Hi triplex,

know you that the MPD ist too fast for Insta or Insta too slow for MDP or do you mean that? Have you tested it?

I am searching here for somebody who knows about. Who have tested the MDP wil real in Instaforex.

sura
2012-02-22, 10:37 PM
Can you please share the EA so I could test it on Instaforex?

Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account?

So i am using one of my copy┤s on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZ

ishvara
2012-02-23, 02:35 AM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

What do you mean by IT RUNS WELL. Are you saying that you are making large pips from this forex robots or what?? I never used robot because i have never seen traders that have true mind blowing profits from it.

Snoopy1234
2012-02-23, 12:24 PM
Hello ishvara,

300% last year..that i mean with it runs good. Its runs good on that broker i used for it now but the question here is not that the mdp is good or not. The question is how it runs on insta? At this time i had read here only speculation about it. I have only one copy of that MDP and cannot ues this copy only on one account. So if anybody has another copy so we can test that here on an demo account on insta, it performs well so i will try my copy here on an insta account.

Let us help each other so everybody has from it as well

xiaotanghao
2012-02-23, 01:05 PM
In my opinion,I have never used Miilion Dollar Pips EA with Instaforex Real Account.For me, I do not believe in EA there.I think trade by myself can be a better choice,which I gain more experience and trading skills there.Wish you can have a enjoy there.

Dextrose-525
2012-02-24, 12:10 AM
What do you link by IT------ Asymptomatic? Are you saying that you are making lifesize pips from this forex robots or what? I never utilized robot because i someone never seen traders that screw lawful remember blowing profits from it.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:12 PM
How we can believe that it makes 300% per year, we need the EA not the copy but the educated version, if you have this EA share it i will do modifications and it will run on every account.

zahidrock
2012-04-12, 11:36 PM
I did not use it in anywhere. So i don't know about this EA. But i was use some automatic EA on others broker but i did not get any benefit from them so i think EA is not good for this business. And right now i trade with manually and i can get lot of information from instaforex news section which can help me for making profit.

nurhidayah
2012-04-14, 10:04 AM
I did not use it in anywhere. So i don't know about this EA. But i was use some automatic EA on others broker but i did not get any benefit from them so i think EA is not good for this business. And right now i trade with manually and i can get lot of information from instaforex news section which can help me for making profit.

in the use of this EA is actually more to the greater or lesser amount of money we have, so it takes for us to continue studying this EA and in the test on demo account, it does not matter if you still want to use manual trading because it depends on each trader to obtain a reasonable profit

sudsind
2012-04-19, 04:13 PM
Million dollar pips was a great robot and it made the remarkable returns like metioned on the website, but as the market keeps on changing it's patterns, this year it stopped working properly or is not making any returns, basically it's almost dead now, but few people still play with it's settings and try to make some money out of it

Snoopy1234
2012-06-03, 06:08 PM
I have seen that your ea works on Exness, so what does ist do with instaforex? You have a myfxbook chart too for it?

fomen
2012-06-05, 05:22 AM
milion dollar pip EA need to low spread broker as like thinkforex, alpari, ****** and need very farst exsiqution time to open to trade then its make some profit. anyway its need to good VPS . its a broker sensitive ea.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-11, 03:29 PM
Yes you ar totally right. The million dollar pips was a good ea in 2008 / 09 / 10m but not anymore. I have used it on hotforex and did not use it anymore there and nowwhere else. The trading he made is very risky and you must have a very fast connection to the borker and the trades must be placed very very fast in the market. So i have put it away becaus i have now better ea┤s that works very well at instaforex too.

bu'd
2012-06-13, 01:48 AM
I am a new user and have not had much experience. but it seems to me to fully mimic the market strategy is not good because there's little difference though. I suggest we should take or replicate existing information on each broker to strengthen our faith.

ShariqKhan
2012-06-14, 02:40 PM
Yes you ar totally right. The million dollar pips was a good ea in 2008 / 09 / 10m but not anymore. I have used it on hotforex and did not use it anymore there and nowwhere else. The trading he made is very risky and you must have a very fast connection to the borker and the trades must be placed very very fast in the market. So i have put it away becaus i have now better ea┤s that works very well at instaforex too.

Snoopy, which eas are you refering here? can you suggest which work better for you..? i never used ea as i do manual trading.. lemme demo the one you are refering please.

deden
2012-06-14, 04:51 PM
loss is a misfortune, for me and of course there will be little psychological stress, so the best way is to do a refresher emotion which could provide a little strength in me to remain steadfast in the face of reality trading

sgiant
2012-06-15, 11:00 AM
loss is a misfortune, for me and of course there will be little psychological stress, so the best way is to do a refresher emotion which could provide a little strength in me to remain steadfast in the face of reality trading

All you do is correct, that is experiencing loss should not directly trading again but relaxed to recover the full emotional brain. If it is calm again learned the location of errors in the trading and start again with a new spirit. There is no success without a defeat.

sgiant
2012-06-16, 04:42 AM
I heard this EA named firstly in here. I have know idea about this EA and Its working method. So, I did not use it till now. I most prefer own strategy in Forex then the EA.

Using the strategy itself will be better than having to use artificial EA others. If you have a good personal strategy and produce, then the EA is created to facilitate trading. I agree your opinion premises.

3assimi
2012-06-16, 04:51 AM
In many cases, want to get everything quickly and all at once and this is due to impatience and vanity and ambition, if we went to Sports To win, no world record even if that is threatening injuries, had become a scientist and you have to impose the theory regardless of how serious they are, accuracy and the possibility to have a different effect, if in the case of profit from the Forex and take the million dollars and the intervention by a single package is well thought out, but history teaches us that the gold medal of the Olympics get it only spends 10 years of hard training and raising the level of skill, or those who go to the lab every day for a thousand test in order to discover changes only very accurate, which could have led to the discovery of new, or those who can overcome their emotions and follow the rules of greed and capital management to win the precious number of points per day

ermaniso2011
2012-06-16, 08:39 AM
my personal experience with milliondollarpips is similar with most of the robots.we really have to know the right settings for the robot.the performance will be depend on our balance and the speed of the broker and also the spreads.this robot requires a bigger capital since it gives so many orders and you will always need some margin.but over all the reviews are good fro this robot.

kashifrehman
2012-06-16, 02:16 PM
Until know i did not know much about this EA few days back a friend from UAE talk about this ea he was usin it on manual confirmation along with his own analysis he suggest to use but until now i did not get it but i decide to check it soon because for me suggestion is strong.

sabuz
2012-06-16, 03:22 PM
I THINK EA system trade is very risk so i don't believe the system so make your own system by the stratagy in forex trading dont flow other just make own trading system,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

santo.plus
2012-06-17, 06:53 PM
Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex

Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex <<<<<< it also can takes your oposite side.
so be careful guys.

moonletter
2012-06-18, 03:04 PM
Using EA in instaforex it can make us millionaires, but it also requires a large capital, because not all EA can directly profit from the first OP. EA might have a drawdown of up to 75% after that can profit consistently. If we are a small capital, of course, could MC before gaining profit.

william88
2012-06-22, 07:44 AM
I havent used million dollar pips before..but i heard from my friends,the ea is not good as they heard..
and better u use others ea

Snoopy1234
2012-06-22, 03:51 PM
The MDP was good in the year 2011. 300% in one month or more. But it has never ever do this again since that time. It works but i will agree with you that it will be are better ea┤s in the market for low budget or you pay nothing.

eraesh
2012-06-28, 10:00 PM
300% a year is a lot of money if you have a big capital. I think everyone want to get the ea if it gives you that much. So please share.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-28, 11:38 PM
Hello eraesh,

if you want you can buy my copy and license. I have now better ea┤s at the start there all will be not so risky like MDP

sammy
2012-06-29, 12:20 AM
i have heard about EA but have nt used it yet. i feel manual trading is best as it gives you power to develop logic and you can understand what is happening and why is happening..this learning to analyse part is very very crucial.

sendbad112
2012-06-29, 01:07 AM
. Million Dollar PipsNow, William Morrison is ready to send you the detailed five years backtesting results if you are interested. In live trading this Million Dollar Pips robot turned $1000 into $1847.40 in a matter of 3 weeks making a gain of 80% which is not bad ofcourse. So, if you are interested in this Million Dollar Pips EA, ask William Morrison to send you the detailed backtesting results. Start from there and then forward test this robot on your demo account and see how well it performs. Suppose, you get the same good results as William got, you can make a deposit of $250 and trade this robot on a micro account and see how well it performs. If it performs well good, otherwise ask for a refund. You can try Million Dollar Pips Robot RISK FREE for 60 days on your demo account.

sad
2012-07-09, 02:09 PM
my personal experience with milliondollarpips is similar with most of the robots.we really have to know the right settings for the robot.the performance will be depend on our balance and the speed of the broker and also the spreads.this robot requires a bigger capital since it gives so many orders and you will always need some margin.but over all the reviews are good fro this robot.

leherchand
2012-07-17, 10:30 PM

wending
2012-08-11, 07:34 PM
For me,I just have heard about Million Dollar Pips in the forex market,but I have never used this forex robot,which needs me to cost some money to buy it.So I have not bought it.I just heard that it is a profitable forex robot that has helped many trader earn alot of money.When I get a big account,I think I will test with my real account there.

ShoSho
2012-08-14, 03:48 PM
I have heared too much about it but i have found it on internet and i back tested it and i have found that it is bad ea and i do not know why traders still asking and saying that it is a good ea.

Donald Loe Bank
2012-08-19, 12:10 PM
Certainly,we do can use EA with our demo account.You see,when we test the EA in our MT4 platform,I will usually test it with my demo account first,which I think can help me avoid so loss there.I think it is the same when we use EA with our demo account and real account.

jennilyn
2012-08-23, 01:39 PM
Certainly,we do can use EA with our demo account.You see,when we test the EA in our MT4 platform,I will usually test it with my demo account first,which I think can help me avoid so loss there.I think it is the same when we use EA with our demo account and real account.

But, why are there traders that have good experiences using EAs om demo accounts but they lose on live accounts?

nyiel100
2012-09-14, 11:09 PM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?
in insta forex its normal,its just like the other ea that used martingale system for opening position and so on but i get MC with this ea because bad Money Management

shofik88
2012-10-02, 07:21 PM
I never used robot because I have never seen traders that have true mind blowing profits from it. Are you saying that you are making large pips from this Forex robots or what? I have only one copy of that MDP and cannot use this copy only on one account. So if anybody has another copy so we can test that here on an demo account on Insta,

ahadbd
2012-10-03, 03:09 AM
Milliondollarpips is a great robot like fapturbo. I don't have them. If anyone have both of them please share with us.

shanmun
2012-10-15, 10:25 PM
Its runs good on that broker i used for it now but the question here is not that the mdp is good or not. The question is how it runs on insta? At this time i had read here only speculation about it.

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 11:56 AM
पिछले वर्ष .. कि मेरा मतलब है के साथ यह अच्छा चलाता है. अपने रन कि दलाल अब मैं इसके लिए प्रयोग किया जाता है लेकिन यहां सवाल यह है कि mdp अच्छा है या नहीं है नहीं पर अच्छा है. सवाल यह है कि कैसे यह insta पर चलाता है?इस समय मैं यहाँ इसके बारे में केवल अटकलें पढ़ा था. मैं कि MDP की केवल एक प्रति है और एक खाते पर इस प्रतिलिपि ues नहीं कर सकते हैं.तो अगर किसी को दूसरे की नकल है तो हम उस यहाँ insta पर एक डेमो खाते पर परीक्षण कर सकते हैं, यह इतनी अच्छी तरह से प्रदर्शन के एक insta खाते पर मैं यहाँ मेरी नकल की कोशिश करेंगे हमें मदद से एक दूसरे को इतना हर कोई यह के रूप में अच्छी तरह से किया गया है

dreamway
2012-11-24, 04:24 PM
i think MDP robot does not work well on any broker. you cannot make 300% in month with this robot. it opens some trades after a long time so i dislike Million dollar pips robot. it is like other robot not special robot.

jefricha
2012-11-25, 10:24 PM
I never victimised mechanism because I acquire never seen traders that get true purpose blowing profits from it. Are you speech that you are making mountainous pips from this Forex robots or what? I love exclusive one text of that MDP and cannot use this double only on one ground. So if anybody has another repeat so we can endeavor that here on an exhibit informing on Insta,

mamony
2012-11-25, 11:08 PM
I did not use EA . So i cannot tell EA with Instaforex Real Account. but i can hope anybody tell abut this. so you have to have Patience.

ogi
2012-11-26, 05:00 PM
before I ever tried trading using EA but the result margin call. I kept looking and found the Million Dollar Pips. but EA Million Dollar Pips is not running, so I chose the manual trading, and the results can be maintained until now.

muna1982
2012-11-27, 04:47 PM
if this EA can do 300% in a year then it is a very good EA without any question. but still i did not like to give my money to a machine to play with it. i like to do 100% in a year than to make 500% by a machine. even if i get loss in my account then i will not used EA in my current condition. when i lot 10k balance in my account then i will think for using EA.

annn2060i
2012-11-29, 12:04 AM
i try to get it but i fulled to find it on the internet but i heard that to ise this expert must on eur/usd and 1 m time frame and this account in broker must to be with low spried

tanujsoni
2012-12-03, 05:19 AM
someone please tell me how to use EAs with etoro virual money

bisifentus
2012-12-09, 11:48 PM
Among all the trading robots i have seen on the net, this is the most active, but the fact still remains that traders that uses this EA must be very careful with the small profits that it is getting with a very large stop loss.

tamaprat
2013-01-06, 01:16 AM
How we can believe that it makes 300% per year, we need the EA not the copy but the educated version, if you have this EA share it i will do modifications and it will run on every account.

yeah i think if u have this ea share in here , because i want to try this ea :D

vallen
2013-01-09, 07:32 AM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

I have not used this EA because I have not had any capital matches so far I still can not use EA's, and where can I get that EA Lord, I will follow with a demo account to try it even though it

lg_pkl
2013-01-09, 12:01 PM
I still do not understand the performance of an EA that he can get a lot of results in a single EA in pairs, but after I saw that EA is running on a demo account so I am no longer interested in hosting

afreen.imran
2013-01-16, 11:25 AM
hame es par yaken hi nahi hai es liay ham khod kam kar rahe hain aur agr es se waky hi ham itna kama sakty hain to es ko ham use karn ge but abi nahi abi ham ko markit ko samajna hai pehly ye kam bad me wo kam

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 02:50 AM

abubakar123
2013-02-15, 05:18 PM
I have never the dollar used Million points EA with InstaForex Real Account.For me, and I do not believe in there.I EA I think trade itself can be the best choice, and I gain more experience and skills business there.Wish can be enjoyed there.

ahadbd
2013-02-16, 03:04 AM
I also think that this robot might not work well in instaforex. Excution rate of instaforex is slow. Also they have requote problem. It is better to try it in instaforex. Who knows it may be work well.

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:00 AM
------ This is what the link is asymptomatic? Did you mean that you created this Forex robot or what's the size of the pips? Used, because it's someone you screw legal businesses that benefit from robot blowing've ever seen.

tamiunsoed
2013-05-06, 08:44 AM
I lack confidence in the benefits of it ... if indeed if so what price robot for ... taxable profits of the traders are still selling the robot if the profits he can also have a very large ...

zahidkhan3838
2013-05-06, 09:36 PM
I have never used Million Dollar Pips EA with Insta Forex Real Account.For me, I do not believe in EA there.I think trade by myself can be a better choice.And right now i trade with manually and i can get lot of information from instaforex news section which can help me for making profit. ............................

saadtariq786
2013-05-06, 09:41 PM
I am new on forex so ,I am also searching here 4 somebody who knows about. Who have tested the MDP wil real in Instaforex.would u like to share yous experience

oscarx
2013-05-07, 12:49 PM
i want to download expert Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex,, where link for download this expert? any body can help me? please.. i want try use this expert Million Dollar Pips and Instaforex.. thanks.

mar1990
2013-05-08, 03:33 PM
~~!!@@@ kun k time ooorr money trading ko successfull orr continue rakhny kk lyy boht zzroori hayy....... in kk baghair trading inposible hayyy..................
trading kk alava ksi bb business mmain moneymanagmant ki zroort hoti hayy is kk baghar trading kk real acount py kamm nhi ho skta .......
trading mm knowledge hasil krny kk bbad bb agr trader trading mm pura interest rakhta ho ga to b us ko any time kuch cheezoonn ki zroort rahti hayy orr ager ksi trader k pass education,,,experience,, learning,,, interest sb kuch hee ho lakin uss k pass time ooorr money hee nhi ho ge to wo ksi trah bb kamm nhi kr sky gaa ................trading kk ly km sy km money sy b trading ki ja skti hay lakin agr tradingt kk ly million ka cradet use kia jayy too ttrading mmain profit kk chance bb zyada hoty hann

awais123
2013-05-19, 09:39 PM
je han mein is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem keh bussnis mein aap dollar kma sakten hain ager aap ziada bussnis ko badhana cahtey hain toh aap ko ziada invest karna ho ga

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 10:06 PM
In my opinion,I have ne'er used Million dollar Pips Semitic deity with Rainforest Real Account.For me, I don't believe Semitic deity there.I think trade alone is a higher alternative,which I gain a lot of expertise and commerce skills there.Wish you'll be able to have a get pleasure from there.........

janamon
2013-05-19, 10:30 PM
I'm so not really widely used. Therefore, I have no idea of the EA. We spend much of the other EA auto agent, but it can be found in almost all the advantages of each of them and I think that EA not the best e-commerce. And now, as well as the public, but a lot of Instaforex promotional segment will find, which can lead to the creation of information.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:51 PM
agr ap is platforum ma acha performance do ga ap ko acha earn mila ga or ye tab hi ho ga jab ap is ma acha work karo ga or acha work krna ka lia acha knowledge lazm ha

Neharika515
2020-12-24, 10:39 AM
рд╡рд┐рджреЗрд╢реА рдореБрджреНрд░рд╛ рдордВрдЪ рджреБрдирд┐рдпрд╛ рдореЗрдВ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рдордВрдЪ рд╣реИред рдпрд╣ рд╣рдореЗрдВ рдЗрд╕ рдкрд░ рд╡реНрдпрд╛рдкрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рдХреЗ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рд▓рд╛рдн рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рдХреА рд╕реБрд╡рд┐рдзрд╛ рдкреНрд░рджрд╛рди рдХрд░рддрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдореИрдВрдиреЗ рдЗрд╕ рдордВрдЪ рдХрд╛ рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рдкреИрд╕реЗ рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рдФрд░ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫреЗ рд▓рд╛рдн рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рд╡реНрдпрд╛рдкрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рднреА рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИред:snegurka:
рдореИрдВрдиреЗ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХреЗ рд╕рд┐рдЧреНрдирд▓ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдЖрд░рдПрд╕рдЖрдИ рдФрд░ рдЬрд╝рд┐рдЧрдЬрд╝реИрдЧ рдХреЗ рд╕рдВрдХреЗрддрдХреЛрдВ рдХрд╛ рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИ рдлрд┐рд░ рдореИрдВрдиреЗ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХреА рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рд▓рд╛рдн рдХрдорд╛рдпрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдиреЛрдЯ: рд╣рдореЗрд╢рд╛ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХреЗ рдмрд╛рд░реЗ рдореЗрдВ рдорд╣рд╛рди рдЬреНрдЮрд╛рди рд░рдЦрдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЗ рдЕрдиреНрдп рд▓реЛрдЧреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдЕрдиреБрднрд╡реА рдмрдирд╛рдиреЗ рдХрд╛ рдкрд╛рд▓рди рдХрд░реЗрдВред.:yol: