PDA

View Full Version : Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex

Snoopy1234
2012-02-12, 12:24 PM
Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the Wallstreet Robot with Instaforex Real Account?

Wallstreet runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copy┤s on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

Morshedul
2012-05-07, 10:50 AM
I have never used this before. Even i do not like to use forex robot system for my trading. I prefer to trade manually. I have small amount of capital and with this money, i cannot use forex robot or ea. I think traders with large capital can use ea or forex robot system.

marjuck
2012-05-20, 05:55 PM
i am little bit believe in automated trading system. if we depend on automated trading system from first time then we do not learn more about forex market. so as a newbie i try to avoid EA and have no experience with this EA.

Snoopy1234
2012-05-28, 01:47 PM
Ok,

i am testing this robot at the moment at hotforex and there it has halftend the account but i am using now different settings and now it works good, but only on Demo. So i think that it will be working also fine at instaforex and i will start a test on real with low money to test that robot if he works now fine in the future in hotforex demo.

I think in the middle of the next month i will start a test here and will post the results.

Trytobest
2012-05-29, 05:54 PM
Are u interested to use Wallstreet EA . you need to Backtest for your broker when you see this is matching to your broker then you trade a demo account with "Wallstreet EA" minimum 1 month then u go real account . its better to u

Snoopy1234
2012-05-29, 06:27 PM
Are u interested to use Wallstreet EA . you need to Backtest for your broker when you see this is matching to your broker then you trade a demo account with "Wallstreet EA" minimum 1 month then u go real account . its better to u

Hello,

Backtests will not say whats doing real in an real account and demo will not say whats doing in an real account. There are different results so you can only test it back oder try it in demo that he works on a broker better or not so good but you can try to setup two ea┤s, one in a demo and the same settings in real and you will get different results.

So therefore i have tried it in demo and it works. As far as I┤am :)

moonzfriend
2012-05-29, 09:13 PM
I use some Free or demo EA in my demo account. But, I did not use live Ea till now. I use manual indicator which is till now helpful for me. Somebody says the EA is not provide all time perfect information about Forex. Can you sharing you EA experience with us?

Snoopy1234
2012-06-02, 09:41 PM
All we know that Forex robot is a automated program that trade itself and give you profit where you sleep.But, its also true that not all robot are good in market.Only 4% robot are good & doing better performance..But 96% robot are totally worthless and not working...I have tested 120+ robot in my trading career, but only got 1 is best..Its name is FED EXTREME. This robot gave me 194$ profit in 1 week with $150 deposit..Its really awesome..See live stats here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tipsman/fed-extreme-tips-man/313512

I am not your opinion, because differen EA┤s bring different results at different Brokers. So i see that nobody have tested the Wallstreetroboat at an live account at Instaforex, so the next time i will do that by myself. The results i will post at myfxbook here by link.

bu'd
2012-06-05, 01:52 PM
I've never heard of the greatness of this EA, but until now I have never tried it, I see no trader share about this EA but is it the same as the real result I do not know. sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard.

sendbad112
2012-06-29, 01:15 AM
If you are fed-up with robots which scalp through the Asian session when spreads are at their highest and profits are almost impossible, WallStreet Forex Robot is exactly what you need

kashifrehman
2012-10-27, 07:54 PM
I've never heard of the greatness of this EA, but until now I have never tried it, I see no trader share about this EA but is it the same as the real result I do not know. sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard.

I read a lot of testimonials and also read many review about this but no one complaint about the different results with different brokers. But until now there is no one who make good profits. I and also observing this one with keen eye but until now i did not get any breakthrough in this.

fahim017
2012-10-31, 10:51 AM
Some of the EA or presentation on my demo account for free use. But don't use the Ea. use the hand pointer is useful for me now. It is said that EA no information on currency transactions of all time. You can use the EA to share with us about your experience?

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 10:09 AM
मैं पल में पर इस रोबोट का परीक्षण कर रहा हूँ और वहाँ यह गया है आधे से खाते जाते हैं, लेकिन मैं अब अलग सेटिंग्स का उपयोग कर रहा हूँ और अब यह अच्छा है, लेकिन केवल डेमो पर काम करता है। तो मुझे लगता है कि यह काम हो जाएगा पर भारतीय नौसेना पोत भी ठीक-टा विदेशी मुद्रा और मैं एक परीक्षण यदि वह अब काम करता है, तो उस रोबोट का परीक्षण करने के लिए कम पैसे के साथ रियल पर शुरू होगा ठीक डेमो में भविष्य में।
मैं अगले महीने के मध्य में लगता है कि मैं एक परीक्षण के यहाँ शुरू कर देंगे और परिणाम पोस्ट करेंगे

ciptafx
2013-01-31, 11:02 AM
Hello Guys,

So i am using one of my copy┤s on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

I think why the robot is running well on other than Instaforex broker, because the broker has a smaller spread than the broker Instaforex.

mscps
2013-01-31, 11:26 PM
Many people used Wallstreet rebort. But i have not use it before . But i think the mannual way is very important . Wallstreet is famous rebort but Have problem many times

Java
2013-02-01, 06:37 AM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

in the broker Instaforex we will be free to use any means to trade as long as we can still get the benefits that we can use in trading in the forex market is
because I think Instaforex broker is a broker who can and are free to use whatever trading method sir

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:40 AM
I've never used. The forex robot system for my business and I do not want to use. I like your own business. I mean there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA. I think ea forex robot traders with large capital or the system can use.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 02:48 AM
oh yar yeh pasay milty bhi hain k nhi ? ya awain gallan he bani hoi hain ?

Mas
2013-03-09, 01:29 PM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

I long to hear the greatness of this forex robot but I so far have not been able to try it directly so I am still very grim hesitate to use this trade well
unless I was able to prove himself

naija
2013-03-10, 12:57 AM
Never had of this robot before, though when i first saw this post, i had to search google to see if it was real. I saw the robots performances on a traders account using myfxbook, and also saw some reviews on forexpeacearmy. It seems good, but the traders reactions were mixed.

ahadbd
2013-03-12, 04:08 PM
I don't have the robot. If you have that robot so why not you try yourself in instaforex. Try it in instaforex and don't forget to share result with us. If you don't mind can you share the wallstreet robot with us?

d khan
2013-03-12, 04:41 PM
Wallstreet Robot and Instaforex:
Never had of this robot before, though when i first saw this post, i had to search google to see if it was real.It is said that EA no information on currency transactions of all time. You can use the EA to share with us about your experience and I mean there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA. I think ea forex robot traders with large capital or the system can use.

naqash
2013-03-12, 04:53 PM
my dear friend I never used this robot but i have used a robot that work 24 hours a day ,. and make a great profit for me on daily bases , i have invested just $ 250 and my profit was $ 50 , and now i am earning a profit of $500 to $ 250 per day , and having no problem in my personal life , it works for me and i look after my family and other problems .,

rjnasir786
2013-03-15, 11:31 PM
I think that was his fortune to found out a good robot and gainning good profits bro. We here also can do that if we are diligent searching and selecting the robot with the best requirements.
undertaking buy and sell can be a number of periods influenced by simply emotive faults when robotic never hassle your emotive foolishness throughout exchanging. As a result it can be pretty your best option pertaining to merchants. Nevertheless we've got to disclose, man is more preferable that will just about any robotic as well as just about any robotic technique. support keep persistence along with often to extract your cutbacks inside my exchanging guide book, plus the ideal can be actually no cost along with acquired throughout your part of your EA. Positions which have been generally come to be 60-70% involving earnings along with often operate one day using cracking open a great deal of small threat margin

sohailsk
2013-03-16, 11:07 PM
Well i think the trader have to use his own skills and expertise in this business, autowall is the way to do trading but as it is not easy and more trendy and in the end u have to go with the results of it, traders have to follow the trading trends himself

rjnasir786
2013-03-16, 11:54 PM
I just don't believe furthermore there is better fx trading robot software which commonly confirm 100% turn a profit bro. Essentially software probably will make you and me undergone some wasted well over the profits garnered. Which means, you want to aware purchase typically the ea.

sharif709
2013-03-17, 12:57 AM
I exploit many Free of charge or demo EA in my demo consideration. But, Used to do not really use live Ea until finally at this point. I exploit information signal and that is until finally at this point great for everyone. An individual affirms your EA just isn't supply all time great information regarding Fx. Could you expressing people EA expertise around?

nayeem01715
2013-04-27, 10:18 PM
I've never used. The forex robot system for my business and I do not want to use. I like your own business. I mean there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA. I think ea forex robot traders with large capital or the system can use.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 07:08 AM
g han mainy wallstreet robot ko use kia hy ye ek buht acha software hy is ky sath hum difrent broker k sath working kr skty hy or buht short time main zyada trade krskty hain

suru
2013-04-28, 07:09 AM
I am not support Robot but I support a real person who try properly invest. Forex business is good for every body if he know about good English language and try proper way.

mar1990
2013-04-28, 03:30 PM
a.o.a
~~!@@
trading mmain robot ko use krny kk ly sb syy phlyy app apni investment kkk level ko zzroorr dakhann kun k ap ki earning fulli toorr py ap k indicaors py he depond krti haayyy.......
agr ap ki investment zyada hayy to ap ko high spread ka indicator chahay ,,,i mm also use a manual trade,,,,,,,,,:yahoo:robort sy trading mmain kamm lyna itna too theek nhi hayy kun kk aik insan is robot syy zyada bahter hayy oorr zyada bahtet kam kr skta hayy .......kun k robort ttoo khud odder milny pr hee kam krta hayy ....~~!@@@@@

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 12:06 AM
I have ne'er used this before. Even i don't wish to use Forex Google system for my mercantilism. I value more highly to trade manually. I actually have touch of capital and with this cash, i cannot use Forex Google or Ea. i believe traders with giant capital will use Ea or Forex Google system...............

piyali
2013-05-20, 12:33 AM
We also believe in a small computer in the Exchange program. When most of us depend on the computerized exchange program through the first time then, that most of us usually know more about the forex market. As a way to sort of a newbie my partner and I avoid EA and still has not simply don't experience with this EA.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-20, 12:52 AM
i do not have an idea what this is about but i know wall street is a major trading ground in the united states and instaforex is a broker used for trading foreign exchange. the robot helps to place your trades

sadhon1
2013-05-20, 12:56 AM
I've never used this before. I still don't want to use system forex golem of your trade. I decided to manually make the changes. I myself have the capital, and that the money cannot be used for forex golem or Ea. Large capital traders believe Ea or forex golem system that uses to touch.

sakibmir
2013-05-20, 01:32 AM
Just as I agree with real automated systems. If we rely on automated sales system for the first time, and then we will learn more about the Forex market. Even as a novice wants to avoid such a situation there is no knowledge of the EA and the EA.

habiburrahman
2013-05-20, 12:00 PM
Rarely used before this. In fact, we are not a project of particular trading system. Buy and sell manually. I have a little bit of my capital is a certain income, in fact, we will be able to use the Forex System EA. I am convinced that the merchant shares allowed Great Britain, both using the EA if Forex System program.

garmink
2013-08-17, 04:37 PM
I have never used this before. Even i do not like to use forex robot system for my trading. I prefer to trade manually. I have small amount of capital and with this money, i cannot use forex robot or ea. I think traders with large capital can use ea or forex robot system.

Ali 123
2013-08-18, 11:43 AM
I read a lot of testimonials and also read many review about this but no one complaint about the different results with different brokers. But until now there is no one who make good profits.
I and also observing this one with keen eye but until now i did not get I've never used. The forex robot system for my business and I do not want to use. I like your own business. I mean
there is a small amount of capital, and this with, I can not use forex robot or EA.

jamil43
2013-08-18, 02:01 PM
Wallstreet Robot and instaforex. i know about instaforex but i listen wallstreet firstly in this fourmn.i did not know about wallstreet,if any one know about this please inform me .but i think instaforex broker is best for real trading.

c13
2013-08-20, 11:17 PM
nahe maine abi tak apni trading main wall street robat use nahe kai aur meri yehi koshish hoti hay kay main apni trading main zeada se zeada apney tajurbay ko istamaal karaon aur zeada sey zeada profit earn karon robot ko use na karna paray to acha hay

khushii89
2013-08-21, 12:52 PM
hey this is a good to see he the realize and the good to see the work world better and this

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

yeah good tro see your responce

shahid1477
2013-08-22, 11:27 AM
nai,main nay wall street robot use nai kia.main is business main naya hun or zyaada tar manual trading karta hun.

Endeye
2013-08-28, 11:48 AM
I recently heard this time Wallstreet robots, because I don't think there if robot can 100% profit, because the robots couldn't respond to market psychology, the robots only works based on scripts that had been arranged. most robots will loss if the market is trending, because robots don't know the market is trending or sideways.

saimum hasan
2013-09-05, 02:18 PM
One of my friends using EA robot ... in inesta forex .. he told me that his robot working good ... but you need 10000 $ maybe ... because I saw 15000 $ in his account ... last night

bablu7832
2013-09-08, 12:54 PM
No my friend I have never used Wallstreet Robot in Insta Forex real account.I think we must use any robot or indicator in demo account first before applying in real account.I will definitely try Wallstreet Robot in demo account of Insta Forex first.

setiawanedi
2013-09-09, 04:05 PM
exactly how to work wallstreet robot that you mean it. I myself still intrigued by that you mean it. I myself have always hoped to also obtain trading robot if I want to trade without analysis. but I realize that forex trading is to be prioritized use our thinking skills of analysis there is so much success in trading that we do.

EjobsCare
2013-12-28, 04:29 PM
Sallam guys mujhe ye btao k meri payment Accumulated bonus100.00 USD hai or Join Date 11-17-2013 liken meri payment ab tk account main q nahi aaye ????

Meshmesha Ali
2014-05-01, 02:42 AM
I see that automated trading can not be good, and I see that trading by relying on analysis Avdera learn and see that it can make a profit from it

ramflowi
2014-07-23, 12:53 AM
hello
I just don't believe furthermore there is better fx trading robot software which commonly confirm 100% turn a profit bro. Essentially software probably will make you and me undergone some wasted well over the profits garnered. Which means, you want to aware purchase typically the ea
good luck to you

aarabane
2017-10-22, 09:28 PM
I too have never used Fap turbo, it's the first time, that I entwined, I'll go looking for insta forex to better see how it works, and also what's going.

batool
2018-02-22, 11:25 PM
wallstreet different hay aor Forex Trading main insta Forex broker hay aor is sy account Trading ka open kar kay TRading kay jaty hain aor Tradinng main robot ka use krna thek sabit nhy hota hay is laiy robot kay use say avoid krna thek hay aor Trader ko chhy Forex Trading main good management karay aor Insta Forex main account open karay is sy Trader ko big support hoty hay

javedqasim
2018-02-23, 01:24 AM
bro mera ni khyal k robot kucha karta ho ga .... lakin jo app khud invest karta hain wo app ko peta ho ga our app nay socha samhaj kar use kar raha ho ga .... lakin jo app ka treading account hai os par app kabhi bhi robot use na karna ....

khizar1
2018-02-23, 10:34 AM
robot give the profit to trader and robots not make good profit and insta forex help us to finding the market profitable strategies and we use good methods in trading and we do not use robots for making good earning and forex trading give us good profit when we work properly

shafique225
2018-02-23, 05:14 PM
Nahaian dear friend main is main koee be and kisi kisim ka koee rebot use nahain kerta hoon dear is main ager ap k pass low amount hai to is main rebot a use kam az kam kerahin ta k ap is main kahain jiyada loss na ho jayeh is liyeh manual he i main bet trading strategy hai.

buttar
2019-02-06, 03:53 PM

naveed_ahmad6864
2019-02-06, 07:49 PM
mene to nhi kia orr na hee krna chahu ga kyun ke mn real account py real trading hee ko prefer krta hu kyun ke mai aik lerner hou orr learner shortcuts py believe nhi krta mehnat krni chahiye kisi bhee chez mn orr phir uska fruit bhee milta hia jo apko pta hota hai ke apny earn kia hai orr uski khushi bhee bht hoti hai

Rr128
2019-02-16, 10:49 PM
I prefer to trade manually. I have small amount of capital and with this money, i cannot use forex robot or ea. I think traders with large capital can use ea or forex robot system
i am little bit believe in automated trading system. if we depend on automated trading system from first time then we do not learn more about forex market. so as a newbie

Rr128
2019-02-16, 10:50 PM
Backtests will not say whats doing real in an real account and demo will not say whats doing in an real account. There are different results so you can only test it back oder try it in demo that he works on a broker better or not so good but yo

sana24
2019-02-24, 01:20 PM
I use some Free or demo EA in my demo account. But, I did not use live Ea till now. I use manual indicator which is till now helpful for me. Somebody says the EA is not provide all time perfect information about Forex. Can you sharing you EA experience with us?

buttar
2019-03-13, 08:08 PM
have never used this before. Even i do not like to use forex robot system for my trading. I prefer to trade manually. I have small amount of capital and with this money, i cannot use forex robot or ea. I think traders with large capital can use ea or forex robot system.

2019-03-20, 07:45 AM
If you are fed-up with robots which scalp through the Asian session when spreads are at their highest and profits are almost impossible, WallStreet Forex Robot is exactly what you need

chasif
2019-05-03, 09:51 AM
dear friends I am new on forex I do now the much information on forex . but I like the little bit automated trading system because , I f we point automated trading system firstly we lran more information on forex market , so as new try to avoid ea and learing on demo account

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:49 PM
mere nazdeek ya system ek dam fazool hoty ha kio ka in pa kam karny se faida se zaida nuksan hota ha is liye in sab ko apny chart se durr hi rakha jae tu behtar ha kio ka agar in ki adat par jae tu phir loss hi loss ho ga

Neharika515
2020-12-24, 01:34 PM
рд╡рд┐рджреЗрд╢реА рдореБрджреНрд░рд╛ рдордВрдЪ рджреБрдирд┐рдпрд╛ рдореЗрдВ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рдордВрдЪ рд╣реИред рдпрд╣ рд╣рдореЗрдВ рдЗрд╕ рдкрд░ рд╡реНрдпрд╛рдкрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рдХреЗ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рд▓рд╛рдн рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рдХреА рд╕реБрд╡рд┐рдзрд╛ рдкреНрд░рджрд╛рди рдХрд░рддрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдореИрдВрдиреЗ рдЗрд╕ рдордВрдЪ рдХрд╛ рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рдкреИрд╕реЗ рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рдФрд░ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫреЗ рд▓рд╛рдн рдХрдорд╛рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рд╡реНрдпрд╛рдкрд╛рд░ рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рднреА рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдореИрдВрдиреЗ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХреЗ рд╕рд┐рдЧреНрдирд▓ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдЖрд░рдПрд╕рдЖрдИ рдФрд░ рдЬрд╝рд┐рдЧрдЬрд╝реИрдЧ рдХреЗ рд╕рдВрдХреЗрддрдХреЛрдВ рдХрд╛ рдЙрдкрдпреЛрдЧ рдХрд┐рдпрд╛ рд╣реИ рдлрд┐рд░ рдореИрдВрдиреЗ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХреА рд╣реИ рдФрд░ рдЕрдЪреНрдЫрд╛ рд▓рд╛рдн рдХрдорд╛рдпрд╛ рд╣реИред
рдиреЛрдЯ: рд╣рдореЗрд╢рд╛ рдЯреНрд░реЗрдбрд┐рдВрдЧ рдХреЗ рдмрд╛рд░реЗ рдореЗрдВ рдорд╣рд╛рди рдЬреНрдЮрд╛рди рд░рдЦрдиреЗ рд╡рд╛рд▓реЗ рдЕрдиреНрдп рд▓реЛрдЧреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд╕рд╛рде рдЕрдиреБрднрд╡реА рдмрдирд╛рдиреЗ рдХрд╛ рдкрд╛рд▓рди рдХрд░реЗрдВред.