PDA

View Full Version : FAP Turbo and Instaforex

Snoopy1234
2012-02-12, 12:23 PM
Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

FAP Turbo runs with different Brokers, with very different results.

So i am using one of my copy´s on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

Snoopy1234
2012-02-25, 12:34 PM
Hello sairin,

this ea wouldn´t be shared because its an commercial ea.

You can find in the net educated versions but they where do not the same tradinging like the original one. Thats fact. Only use here the original. I am using this one on another broker that will be very very fast in execution. But i have only one copy of it. And i am searching for anybody who used or testet it on an instforex real account.

ishvara
2012-02-25, 01:51 PM
Hello Guys,

have anybody used or tested the FAP Turbo Commercial EA with Instaforex Real Account?

So i am using one of my copy´s on another broker and it runs there well, but i want to know if anybody here use it on instaforex if so what are the results?

Can anybody tell me?

The market is unique and it can actually help anyone to use any indicator of their choice. FAPturbo can be used in instaforex, i already know that they allow all robots to be used in trading in their platform.

Snoopy1234
2012-02-25, 02:02 PM
The market is unique and it can actually help anyone to use any indicator of their choice. FAPturbo can be used in instaforex, i already know that they allow all robots to be used in trading in their platform.

I know that you can use it, but works it well on an real account in instaforex? Because the results are very different from broker to broker. Thats the question i mean.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-25, 02:48 PM
For me,I just have registered an account in FAP Turbo .But I have never used it,which I am willing to believe it.In my opinion,I do wish you can trade on yourself.You can pratice with your own account there and get more experience,at the same time ,you can gain more trading skills by your own experience in forex.Wish you can succeed in forex.

naziafarhan
2012-03-22, 02:18 PM
Could you share that EA here so that we could use and give the test results here. But why dont you use the EA on your own account amd post the result here. SO that we can get the experience from you. Thanks.

sura
2012-03-31, 01:38 AM
Are you willing to share the EA for us to test with?

https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZI have a fapturbo account but I have not used it on a live account yet due to the fact that I do not have a big deposit trade account. When my account is bigger I will used it

manibhai2012
2012-03-31, 02:45 PM
I don't think that any e.a has better than the manual because I think that manual trading is far more better than the automatic trading, that's why I never recommend any body to use any expert advisor, Trade smart and happy trading to all.

hami001
2012-04-01, 09:21 AM
Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...

babu
2012-04-12, 06:25 PM
I never used Fap turbo but i heard it have very wide stop loss and smaller TP like wall street EA, if it is correct then i will never like to use that EA because it can eat up all the profits in some bad trades.

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 10:21 PM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?
nahi yaar main ne to es ka name bhi ab sona ha app plz es k barey main kuch or information do kioun k main es main kafi intersted houn plz app es main mazzed jo information hane ham ko den takey ham log bhi es ko use kar saken

zahidrock
2012-04-12, 11:30 PM
I was used this on my real account but i did not get any benefit from this robot. I think FapTurbo does not working with instaforex or it need to change something for using it with instaforex. I am tried and failure.

ishvara
2012-04-13, 12:28 AM
I think that any forex trader can utilize the fapturbo in forex trading with the IFX broker. They allow the use of all possible expert advisors to the best of my knowledge in their mt4 trading terminal that they give us to trade.

nurhidayah
2012-04-14, 10:13 AM
I think that any forex trader can utilize the fapturbo in forex trading with the IFX broker. They allow the use of all possible expert advisors to the best of my knowledge in their mt4 trading terminal that they give us to trade.

FAP Turbo has long been known, but for now I still can not use the EA on this one, because I was focused on another EA which is very suitable to me, for that reason in every process that we conducted should be adjusted to the rules there and not too willing to take steps that are less favorable to us

sudsind
2012-04-19, 04:11 PM
fapturbo is good in commercial marketing terms only, the ea uses very bad risk to reward ratio, i never tried it but a friend used it and he told it made some small profit than a big loss so he stopped using it, the fap turbo team was lucky when they launched the ea and tested that year was good for the ea, this kind of ea's can work with strict money management though

sunil
2012-04-20, 03:35 PM
One thing is true that it shows different results with different broker but for me it not fruitful as my manual trading is, Untill now i did not hear from any body that he use on insta forex.

asingh601
2012-04-20, 09:44 PM
FAP turbo EA is scam because i used it but there is no result after 6 months passed and i am only loosed money from it first i test it in Demo but not sufficient result found then i am tried in Real account but i am loosed all money. So don't use it. it is scam and fooling people.

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:30 PM
nahi yaar main ne to es ka name bhi ab sona ha app plz es k barey main kuch or information do kioun k main es main kafi intersted houn plz app es main mazzed jo information hane ham ko den takey ham log bhi es ko use kar saken

marjuck
2012-05-16, 08:53 AM
i do not try anytime with fapturbo but i heard from my friend about that. he told this is profitable expert ad visor compatible with other EA. i do like to trade with EA in my personal account.

abdul hamid p
2012-05-22, 06:59 AM
I know that you can use it, but works it well on an real account in instaforex? Because the results are very different from broker to broker. Thats the question i mean.

if i may question, how can the results are very diffrent from broker to broker ? i think the price has same movement in all broker. can tell me how thanks

naijafx
2012-05-23, 03:25 AM
I don't know if their is a partnership between instaforex and fab turbo, most of them will recommend instaforex as the best broker to use on their robots, maybe because of the leverage.

Snoopy1234
2012-05-27, 09:30 PM
I don't know if their is a partnership between instaforex and fab turbo, most of them will recommend instaforex as the best broker to use on their robots, maybe because of the leverage.

Yes you are right but fapturbo need a quick broker. Instaforex is not so quick and therefore i am searching for a guy who uses the fapturbo at instaforex realaccount, because a demo account would´nt help here.

newentry
2012-05-28, 11:00 AM
what is FAP TURBO ? i never heard about it before and is it EA ..?
well, you need to use it at demo account and see what is the results good or bad, and also you have to remember that you need to update EA always, and do not let it works alone, you still have to ride it

Snoopy1234
2012-05-28, 12:21 PM
if i may question, how can the results are very diffrent from broker to broker ? i think the price has same movement in all broker. can tell me how thanks

Hi,

its therefor not a question about different prices or movements, its therefor a question about how fast is the orderplacement from the broker. And is the order placement by Instaforex fast enough for that kind of Scalper? In Demo it might be ok but Demo is not the same like in real Account. Thats the Problem about why i am searching anybody who had let run the cap on Insta and can tell about if good or bad and how.

waleedkhan
2012-06-01, 10:11 PM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

may na fap turbo ko nahi janta hun lakin han insta forex ko bohut achi tarah janta hun may samjhta hun kay insta forex jaisi sites kahani bhi nahi ho sakti hai insta forex is the best.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-02, 11:44 PM
All we know that Forex robot is a automated program that trade itself and give you profit where you sleep.But, its also true that not all robot are good in market.Only 4% robot are good & doing better performance..But 96% robot are totally worthless and not working...I have tested 120+ robot in my trading career, but only got 1 is best..Its name is FED EXTREME. This robot gave me 194$ profit in 1 week with $150 deposit..Its really awesome..See live stats here http://www.myfxbook.com/members/tipsman/fed-extreme-tips-man/313512

Do you want to make marketing for this robot?

I do not agree with you that the most robots are not good. They would be work different at different brokers because the brokers way to place trades are different and with different speed at the market. So there is this question works the fap turbo good or bad on Instaforex Account?

bu'd
2012-06-05, 01:56 PM
sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard..I use some Free or demo EA in my demo account. But, I did not use it till now. I use manual indicator which is till now helpful for me.if there is a source of hope I've learned to be shared.

krim gomaa
2012-06-11, 07:22 AM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

I heard a lot about this Expert Advisor for I Is it successful? We want to follow up one Expert Advisor conducted an experiment at the expense of real and I attach a note of the results of his campaign before from one of the forums and tried the attic of the PAC test does not work and I think it a trial on what I think

Snoopy1234
2012-06-11, 03:31 PM
Hello,

but a demo account is not the same like in real. The orders will be managed much faster in demo like in real. So FAP is an scalper he lives from the performance that can be placing orders.

wahidaaa
2012-06-12, 02:23 AM
The good thing about the insta forex is that it gives us all the facilities that are the latest in the market.I tried to use the FAP Turbo in the insta real account and there is no problem at all and it is only due to the reason that Insta is giving us the best spreads.I just tested the robot i got from friend but actually i do not use that for trading.

mayengbam
2012-06-13, 09:26 PM
Hello Guys,

Can anybody tell me?

i have an old version of FAP turbo and it never work with insta. may be my setting up process is wrong. install fap turbo is a bit complicated. thats why i dont like this EA.

ermaniso2011
2012-06-16, 10:34 AM
fabturbo has two strategy one is scalping and other is long term trading like break out strategy.l think when you trade with eursud pair with instaforex ,you will not have any problem since the spread is only 3 pips and it is fixed.but what l hear is it works better with ECN brokers .l didnt test it personally so l cant be very sure until trying it by myself.

sabuz
2012-06-16, 04:55 PM
i know just fap but i dont use it still now.i use it after that iwill information you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sudsind
2012-06-19, 05:20 PM
is fabturbo still alive, is anyone still using it profitably as i heard that it is not working anymore and bringing losses, also it's risk to reard ratio is very bad and it takes a big stop loss that once get hit you will loose most of your equity

sgiant
2012-06-19, 10:44 PM
FAPTurbo is currently unusable because they result in more harm to the wearer. I suggest if there is still a high risk to consider when using fabturbo.

yulianto470
2012-06-20, 09:56 AM
is fabturbo still alive, is anyone still using it profitably as i heard that it is not working anymore and bringing losses, also it's risk to reard ratio is very bad and it takes a big stop loss that once get hit you will loose most of your equity
yes my brow once was used FAP TURBO first time does market friendly but secure in the current volatile market very quickly make my
mc using the FAP TURBO robot test again I have now another suit current market movements

aum
2012-07-06, 03:52 PM
may na fap turbo ko nahi janta hun lakin han insta forex ko bohut achi tarah janta hun may samjhta hun kay insta forex jaisi sites kahani bhi nahi ho sakti hai insta forex is the best.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-06, 10:53 PM
Please,
i am not firm in your language. Can you translate your post into englisch. Thank you.

sad
2012-07-09, 02:12 PM
fabturbo has two strategy one is scalping and other is long term trading like break out strategy.l think when you trade with eursud pair with instaforex ,you will not have any problem since the spread is only 3 pips and it is fixed.but what l hear is it works better with ECN brokers .l didnt test it personally so l cant be very sure until trying it by myself.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-09, 09:12 PM
Hello,

yes that should be possibly right. That it works good with instaforex and eurusd because the was a trendstrategy that works on longer term. But i don´t know if the scalper strategy that works much better in the fap works good on insta because insta is not fast enough.

zahed11
2012-07-10, 09:42 PM
i Have small grundade in ITEM at FAP Turbo. But the self has it never used self som er willing min at ORT it.In meaningful self may undermine not want to handle pratice kan med in YOUR own yourself.You ITEM her fa and more experience, the same in three times daily, please FA flere skills that you experience on the handle yOUR own success i can I forex.Wish forex

leherchand
2012-07-17, 10:33 PM

alecander
2012-11-21, 09:15 PM
I don't eff if their is a partnership between instaforex and fab turbo, most of them leave advocate instaforex as the soul broker to use on their robots, maybe because of the investing.

forexmaster
2012-11-22, 11:04 AM
मेरे लिए, मैं सिर्फ टर्बो में एक खाता पंजीकृत किया है लेकिन मैं इसे कभी नहीं किया है, जो मैं यह मेरी राय में विश्वास करने के लिए तैयार कर रहा हूँ, मैं चाहता हूँ कि आप अपने आप पर व्यापार कर सकते हैं आप अपने स्वयं के खाते के साथ अभ्यास कर सकते हैं और अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करते हैंएक ही समय में, आप विदेशी मुद्रा में अपने खुद के अनुभव से अधिक व्यापार कौशल हासिल कर सकते हैं काश आप विदेशी मुद्रा में सफल हो सकती है.

nikhildey
2012-11-22, 08:09 PM
The EA promotes good reviews here, and I definitely will not be the only good results. A cartel so that they promote the sale of EAs forex trading in more money from it than from that of the work. Its good for a demo account to test it for atleast 1-3 months period. A specific situation in mind, most EAs, designed, so it can not change the behavior of the market. I consider this one of the EAs in the business.

smmohidulislam
2012-11-22, 08:19 PM
The auto giant Tata Motors has recently launched Tata Indica V2 Turbo, a new variant of its most popular hatchback model in the domestic market.

jefricha
2012-11-22, 10:19 PM
I don't pair if their is a partnership between instaforex and fab turbo, most of them instrument recommend instaforex as the first broker to use on their robots, maybe because of the leverage.

HaQi
2012-11-23, 01:43 AM
I was victimized this on my actual calculate but i did not get any benefit from this robot. I think FapTurbo does not employed with instaforex or it pauperization to interchange something for using it with instaforex. I am proven and failure.

dreamway
2012-11-23, 06:03 PM
yes this true fapturbo works nice on 4digit broker not on 5digit broker. can any one using this robot on instaforex?
if yes then please share the results with us.

hariz
2012-11-24, 11:55 AM
Hi,

its therefor not a meditate almost divergent prices or movements, its therefor a inquiry near how abstinence is the orderplacement from the broker. And is the tell placement by Instaforex vivace enough for that soft of Scalper? In Demonstrate it power be ok but Present is not the assonant like in existent Chronicle. Thats the Job most why i am intelligent anybody who had let run the cap on Insta and can affirm around if ripe or bad and how.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 03:02 AM
well, you need to use it at demo account and see what is the results good or bad, and also you have to remember that you need to update EA always, and do not let it works alone, you still have to ride it

beautifulrose
2013-02-14, 03:11 AM
I do not agree with you that FAP Turbo is the best E.A. This E.A. is the top ranking in all google searches for making quickest money in forex trading. I never use it in my trading. This can be dangerous for our investment. I prevent it all the time and do the manual trading for making some little profit.

frankycas
2013-02-14, 05:08 PM
I do not understand because you say it works well in some and not in others brokers, the market is unique and the signs are the same regardless of the broker, said that, if it should work on any broker that lets you use bot, luck and success in your tradings

abubakar123
2013-02-15, 04:45 PM
In learners Net versions but where and tradinging not the same as the original one. So that fact. Here only the use of the asset. I use this one on another broker would be very, very quick in implementation.t. I am in search for any person who uses or tested real insatforex account.

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:14 AM
About the only, FAP Turbo is a registered account. But I've never used, I have my opinions on it.In, I do not want you to pratice more yourself.You your own experience and at the same time you can not believe you want to trade, you can learn more by trading his own you can forex.Wish successful experience of foreign currency.

ennt8
2013-02-19, 10:12 AM
I'm chatting about earning profits. You do not have to spend all of your money to see some profit, that is never a good way to start a brand new business venture. When you start Forex you're going to need to try and pull in a bit of profit per day, so you know you can truly make money with it.

saim16020
2013-02-19, 03:13 PM
बाजार में अद्वितीय है और यह वास्तव में किसी को अपनी पसंद के किसी भी सूचक का उपयोग करने के लिए मदद कर सकते हैं. में इस्तेमाल
किया जा सकता है, मैं पहले से ही जानते हैं कि वे सभी रोबोट उनके मंच में व्यापार में इस्तेमाल की अनुमति

sameersbaba
2013-02-19, 07:17 PM
I have fup turbo but i have never used it in live because i like my own ea . I like ea which strategy i know .
If i dont know the logic and strategy i never use it in live.

nayeem01715
2013-04-27, 11:17 PM
We has been applied this in my real account yet i did not really receive any reap the benefits of this robot. I think FapTurbo isn't going to trading with instaforex or maybe this should modify some thing pertaining to deploying it along with instaforex. I am tried out in addition to disappointment.

kaldizar
2013-04-29, 07:35 AM
For me,I simply have enrolled a record in FAP Turbo .But I have never utilized it,which I am ready to accept it.In my opinion,I do wish you can trade on yourself.You can practice with your particular record there and get more experience,at the same time ,you can grow all the more trading abilities by your particular encounter in forex. Wish you can succeed in forex.

mar1990
2013-04-30, 01:00 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@ trading mmainn some traers ea ko use krty hann orr iss ssyy b zyada tr traders earning kr rhy hann lakin i tkink manual trading iss more affective then ea ........:yahoo:
fap turbo is a ea ,,, and i like manual tradew because it give mme a good earning ......instaforex mmain zyada traders manual ko he fpllow krty hannn ......:yahoo:
. i mm new sso i do not know about that fap and what is its use..........~~~!!@@@@@

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-05-27, 01:53 AM

ramsha
2013-05-27, 02:41 AM
You can this Ea so we tend to use and gives you a look at the results here. But why do you not post it on own account and hiring a result here. So we have experience with you.

rabiking02
2013-05-28, 05:10 PM
InstaForex and FAP Turbo

Hi, all

Has anyone used or tested the FAP Turbo and doing business with Instaforex real account?

FAP Turbo works with completely different brokers, with terrible totally different results.

So I'm a broker between my copy of another harassment ´ and it works fine there, but I would like to know if anyone here used as an instaforex as the results on the website of the device?

Someone tell me?

majidazizm
2013-05-28, 06:37 PM
What is oberivation of FAP . What is this becus i have no Idea FAP . I want to know about This is FAP. Ye FAP kia working krta he or is ka hum ko kia benifit ho sakta he

bennyforex
2013-12-19, 03:31 PM

Meshmesha Ali
2014-05-01, 02:55 AM
Insta Forex company of good companies and important to choose a good company when you open a trading account to choose a company trading reputation and good to have a good customer experience

deop.brac.south
2014-05-19, 03:28 PM
FapTurbo ye kiya he mujhe koi is k bare me detail batiye ga kue k me ne aj tk kbhi use nai kiya wr second bat ye batiye k ye kha se mile ga

ramflowi
2014-07-23, 12:56 AM
hello
sorry I am new and inexperienced users in this regard..I use some Free or demo EA in my demo account. But, I did not use it till now. I use manual indicator which is till now helpful for me.if there is a source of hope I've learned to be shared
good luck yo you

aarabane
2017-10-22, 09:12 PM
I too have never used Fap turbo, it's the first time, that I entwined, I'll go looking for insta forex to better see how it works, and also what's going on

buttar
2019-03-19, 10:53 AM
Could you share that EA here so that we could use and give the test results here. But why dont you use the EA on your own account amd post the result here. SO that we can get the experience from you. Thanks

2019-03-20, 07:41 AM
For me,I just have registered an account in FAP Turbo .But I have never used it,which I am willing to believe it.In my opinion,I do wish you can trade on yourself.You can pratice with your own account there and get more experience,at the same time ,you can gain more trading skills by your own experience in forex.Wish you can succeed in forex.

QasimShop
2019-04-02, 08:22 PM
I do not agree with you that FAP Turbo is the best E.A. This E.A. is the top ranking in all google searches for making quickest money in forex trading. I never use it in my trading. This can be dangerous for our investment. I prevent it all the time and do the manual trading for making some little profit.Best of luck to all members of forax community.

My advice........ Work work and work........

chasif
2019-05-03, 09:57 AM
hello friends . dear register on account in FAP turbo . but never used this system please I don't belive this . in my knowllege u cant wish trade on usr self , u can partifs with your one account

Bmw123
2019-05-19, 01:57 AM
ddear registered on account in FAP turbo . but never used this system please I don't belive this . in my knowllege u cant wish trade on usr self , u can earn profit with your one account...
Thnx to all...

Bmw123
2019-05-19, 01:59 AM
dear register on account in FAP turbo . but never used this system please I don't belive this . in my knowllege u cant wish trade on usr self , u can partifs with your one account

Shahnawaz148
2019-05-23, 07:24 AM

pong
2019-07-11, 02:41 PM
bahut se log boks vyaapaariyon ko maartingel ke saath pench karate hain. aasheervaad ek dibba vyaapaaree hai. haan yah nukasaan ke baad bahut adhik aakaar ko guna karata hai, lekin yah bahut aakaar ko doguna nahin karata hai. yadi trend rivarsal ka pata chala hai to yah keval ek doosare tred mein bhee pravesh karega. grid ka nirmaan karate samay sarvashreshth pravishti kee sthiti nirdhaarit karane ke lie yah difolt sanketak ka upayog karata hai.

aapake paas bahut saare suraksha vaayade hain, jaisa ki mere maamale mein, mainne 20% deedee ke saath sabhee tredon ko band kar diya. bahut se log deedee ko kaam karane dete hain aur yahee kaaran hai ki blo aps hote hain. main kam se kam 10% + prati maah tak pahunchane kee ummeed karata hoon, isalie main 20% deedee ke saath sahaj hoon - aisa nahin hai ki aap unhen har maheene maarate hain, yah keval tab hota hai jab baajaar kee sthiti vaastav mein asthir hotee hai. is eee ko god lene ke lie anukoolit kiya ja sakata hai, lekin kuchh paridrshy charam ho sakate hain, isalie aapaatakaaleen band ho jaata hai.

sumerach
2019-07-11, 09:13 PM
For me,I just have registered an account in FAP Turbo .But I have never used it,which I am willing to believe it.In my opinion,I do wish you can trade on yourself.You can pratice with your own account there and get more experience,at the same time ,you can gain more trading skills

barcul
2019-07-12, 12:53 PM
main kishor em. dvaara robots ke lie turant dhan praapt karoonga jo ek prasiddh hej phand mainejar hai. yahaan sait kee jaanch karen. yah ek skelar robot hai jo intraade tred karata hai. aur main vartamaan mein phoreksenevee mein vishvaas karata hoon. yah 9 mudra jode ke saath har maheene 35% se adhik utpann karata hai. yah vaastav mein ek mahaan robot hai

duta
2019-07-14, 09:54 AM
main veepeees ka upayog karake is eee ka upayog karata hoon, lekin parinaam achchhe nahin hain, pahale ek khulee sthiti banaane mein bahut lamba samay lagata hai, aur shaayad kuchh ghanton mein kuchh din bhee sthiti nahin banatee hai, aur agar yah gbpusd jodee aur 1 ghante ke phrem mein kharaab sthiti banaatee hai, lekin jab main mt5 ka upayog kuchh hee sekand mein turant sthiti ko khol deta hai

cristalin
2019-07-14, 02:09 PM
robot ek visheshagy salaahakaar hai jo maalikon ke lie vyaapaar karane ke lie dizain kiya gaya hai. ve bina bhaavana ke vyaapaar karate hain. unhen jo kaha jaata hai vahee karate hain. ve paisa bhee banaate hain. haalaanki, vyaapaaree videshee mudra par nirbharata banaega yadi vah keval videshee mudra ke saath vyaapaar par nirbhar karata hai. videshee mudra vyaapaar bahut kharaab hai. lekin jo log is par nirbhar hain ve apane dam par vyaapaar karane mein saksham ho sakate hain. main mainual treding pasand karata hoon kyonki yah kisee ko apane vyaapaarik kaushal ko behatar banaane mein madad karata hai.

natsir
2019-07-16, 02:46 PM
Very good friend actually this is one of the very few threads where I have seen the results of the retest as well and is very well managed thanks for the couple, and the next thing is after seeing all these results no one wants to try this and maybe first of all I want to try it on my demo too. and I tried to do it on the EURJPY pair with your best settings for one year of testing again.

duta
2019-07-19, 08:21 AM
I think it can risk using an automated trading system. I know some people make money using it. But I think it's not the right system and sometimes it can be deactivated and it can be dangerous for them and they can also lose balance ... and I also don't believe in any EA that can benefit trade. I also want to use it if it really exists. But most of them only provide benefits in the initial phase. After that it will extend to destroy your account.

cristalin
2019-07-19, 07:36 PM
In a bit of my knowledge, stepping on a manual is the best footprint for the site in this market. because they can make dough knowledge about this market and join any forex competition and can get the best prize. So collect the knowledge of the dough and become a real treader by avoiding the automatic tread. and Automatic gives you some time new trade ideas and is very helpful for getting profits but not for every time. Manual trading is better than EA. If you use both, there will be more chances of success.

tabungan
2019-07-21, 08:11 PM
I don't see the need to trade with EA, especially because I don't believe most of them are out there. Also, I have plenty of time to do analysis and observe charts while working fundamentals and sentiments too. Before you use EA, you must ensure that it is proven and functioning, you also have to understand how EA works. and I'm honest not the type of trader who really believes in using ea, I don't say trading using robots is bad. but I think it won't allow us to be able to get the knowledge we expect in the forex trading market because the robot will be the one who does all the work for us, which is very abnormal at all. so we really need to try to learn and trade on our own

cadamkhan
2019-07-21, 10:49 PM
Especailly for people who use EA directly to their real account without knowing the logic behind the EA and without trying the Frt on a demo account. I found these people like I said before it would usually be an offended person who said "Don't Trade EA!" At the end of the day. and could you help me give me some examples of EA that only open 1 position with SL next to EA Megadroids, please? Thank you in advance, friend.

feng
2019-07-22, 07:58 PM
Why do many people think that doing automatic trading means that we cannot develop our skills as traders?

I think it's like an accountant.

Why do they have to do everything manually if they have good software to work and make their work easier?

Computers can complete complex super duper calculations in a minute where humans can never finish it for the rest of their lives.

douglas
2019-07-23, 01:50 PM
Manual trading is far better than trading robots. By using manual trading strategies in trading, we can produce more than trading robots. So that's why I prefer manual trading strategies all the time. Manual or human trading strategies are the best for generating profits from trade. and the mate no body is talking about risk there will never be a situation in forex where you will trade without risk but hey I have to say this also that robots are not as bad as I used to think they were not good but recently I found one robot made for harmonics and it's really a good robot.

rolens
2019-07-23, 02:14 PM
Well, trading robots is entirely a technical analysis, which can be very risky. I prefer manual trading because robots don't function well in all market situations. several times we see markets that are very quiet and at other times the market can be very unstable. so far, I have not found an expert advisor who can adjust it so I'm pretty sure nothing is there.

natsir
2019-07-24, 09:54 PM
Why do you need a good EA by getting paid; can you get free? Try to find the EA in a forum like Us, if you can't find the fin here, you can try another forum like indo.mt5.com; www.indo-inharga.com, etc ... But many EAs only base a few EAs when they root. I give good examples like EA and Ilanhe can change the name to EA MSY; EA Magic, EA Droitpips, etc ... The only EA is the same but a little twist (Period and input).

wahaji
2019-07-27, 07:26 PM
Automatic trading can be useful for traders and individuals who cannot spend adequate time in front of their computers or laptops. It can save a lot of time! However, for you, as a beginner, I would not recommend you to get involved yourself in automatic trading because you need to study first - you need to know if your bot is doing the right thing? How do you know if your bot is trading efficiently and opening orders at the right price point if you don't even know for yourself what the right price, support or limits are?

gold maniak
2019-08-08, 03:57 PM
I want to use manual trading, not using a robot. Because humans create robots, not robots create humans. So why do I use robots? God has given us hands, head, brain, thinking power. Everyone must use our brain. A man who uses his brain can be richer than a robot. I think using robots is not a legal job because most traders don't know how to use robots. In addition, if we can trade effectively and efficiently, why do we use robots because it can also make big losses.

tong
2019-08-08, 07:36 PM
free forex robots when it's right & we're lucky we might be able to get a good robot even free. Offcourse we still have to try it to run on a demo account first for a month or more. or we can change some of the settings ea until we get what we expect and the robot might not be able to make money for us, because the robot works based on analysis that is not necessarily true. robots are only a tool for traders who don't have time to trade manually, I will also try to use robot trading

damaskus
2019-08-10, 05:59 PM
I have seen many robots but everyone after some time turns red and the balance dies from time to time. I'm not sure because the market can move strangely in a number of periods and it's over to provide signals and robots. and I always knew that was a fact. There is no robot that will be the best because based on market conditions and movements, it might fail depending on the direction of the market.

galiel
2019-08-11, 07:51 PM
I don't understand for this type of robot, because I don't have good trading skills, so I can't use a robot yet, manuals are still difficult for me to stay in control of, but I will continue to try. and I believe it will be difficult to find a good free EA, in this forum or in another forum, because I know people who have the advantage. A friend of mine advised me not to use. Better to study alone. He said at first the Forex robot was effective, then it wasn't. He lost quite a lot of money by using it.

prajurit
2019-08-11, 09:23 PM
No, my brother does not use robots, actually I have never trusted forex robots, all is not good they don't give us money all the time, we shouldn't trust robots, this is a temporary way of making money. and sometimes I use Forex robots. Because you need to pay for the robot and you also need a VPS connection to use the robot. I have used two Forex robots, SAP and FAP Turbo 5.4. These 2 robots are functioning properly but must be online 24 hours.

mainhard
2019-08-13, 06:39 PM
I don't use trading robots in my trade because they give me bad trades and lose trades that are so bad for a trader so why I hate robots so well I trade by myself and I'm new to forex. so I don't really know about this. Someone please tell me the details about this.

rabnaj
2019-08-14, 02:15 PM
I don't believe in forex trading robots for trading in the forex trading business. because many forex traders don't like to trade using any forex robot. because many forex robots delete real accounts and do not profit from the forex trading market. so, I don't like using forex robots. and I really believe that forex robot works. But I will not believe that forex robots can give you 100% profit or 100% working well. I suggest we still use fundamentals with our robots.

prajurit
2019-08-14, 03:06 PM
This EA can delete any account in a few days. re-testing all TF / Lot ... it's a troble maker not a money maker and we first need to target basic learning about forex. After learning the basics, we can start with a demo account. After starting a demo account we can try to find out about our strategy and control our emotions and greed at the time. If we can do it successfully then start with a live account.

fx love
2019-08-15, 10:23 PM
I think automated trading is only good for large capital accounts and I also think that it is not good for small accounts. There may be times when you face large losses in automated trading. because your account capital is low. and I use to work with 4.95 dollars of bonus accounts with my EA scalper and I generate 900% which you have to compare with the use of different initials with the EA trading plan. maybe later I have to delete the title of scalper with the system to use longer resistance pips ...

comoztise
2019-08-17, 08:54 PM
Actually the Expert Advisor is only yours or ours; or other people's mechanical trading systems that will be coded in .qq4; but unfortunately a lot of EAs have been made by someone with Internet marketing gambling style "Las Vegas" not by the merchants themselves, that's why many EAs don't work because the logic behind them isn't good enough ... for the last type I said above is one EAs that are not guaranteed to be used.

sarmili
2019-08-17, 10:04 PM
I have downloaded several bots that are already online. They once had was a free download bot. But one thing that I realized is that some don't work and some are more like viruses or malware and some really do good trading but don't really make me trade comfortably. I do not know why. Maybe because I trade manually and I love trading manually so I don't feel like giving up my account to the bot.

lanmark
2019-08-19, 05:12 PM
The MACD EA sample actually needs modification in increasing the MA to a larger moving average that means a larger moving average as a large accumulation of data for this EA makes the decision analysis algorithm better than the MACD EA only uses a small moving average, and that can be a strong reason why this EA from the original arrangement cannot produce a better profit

sunai
2019-08-20, 04:27 PM
yes I do not use robots. because I don't like stress. if I use a robot then I don't need to do anything. but i don't recommend others to use robots. because manual trading is the best. and I don't use robots because I'm not now who is a robot. I can't make that decision myself. so trading manually is the best. and forex is a real business and has a reality that we can get easily from here if you are an experienced person. if not so you use a forex robot or not.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:27 PM
Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...