PDA

View Full Version : Opinion about FOREX

Pages : [1] 2

farnie
2012-12-10, 04:16 PM
Opinion about FOREX
When you first learn forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. .

shahid1
2012-12-10, 05:15 PM
I have very good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking
But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. It is easy to learn Forex which is difficult to control.

luckybegum001
2012-12-10, 11:53 PM
i think investing in Forex good thing.it is a money earning station i want income a huge money for that i want invest money in forex. forex is so beliveble so invest in forex is good thing . investing here you can earn a huge money for that investing money here is so so so good thing.if you want money you can invest here

pro2
2012-12-13, 07:14 PM
yes at the first sight it looks very easy but after some days i found it difficult to make profit.I made profit for some consecutive days but my loss was greater than my profit.so its very difficult to control emotion.

bombastic
2012-12-15, 11:47 AM
price movements in the forex market was caused by the attraction between buyer and seller. so I find it hard to distinguish the strongest between buyers and sellers when they want to open a position.

bisifentus
2012-12-18, 12:58 PM
It is a thing of no doubt that Forex trading is very attractive, the more you see thing that is attractive, the more challenging the same should be, so, as far as i am concerned about this market, it is a thing of give and take.

biyen
2012-12-18, 02:53 PM
Getting profit from currency trading are manifold. The biggest advantage is that the currency trading market is a market that stays open all the time. No financial markets remain open and operate twenty-four hours a day as well as the forex market. Throughout this time, the market activity is a direct reflection of economic, political and social activities. A smart trader can take advantage of the fluctuations and generate substantial profits.

badrussh
2012-12-18, 09:08 PM
I am looking into some different options to invest some money...property, maybe a forex account (i know, risky) already have the 401k and regular brokerage account with some stocks and mutual funds.

luckybegum001
2012-12-18, 11:02 PM
i think that i will become rich with in sort time by forex trading,but in reality it is hard to survive here, it good hear about earning easy money from forex trading, i always found it difficult to gain profit.

pro2
2012-12-24, 02:59 PM
Yes most traders experience this i think in forex.At the beginning it seems to be easy but after passing some time in forex it is found difficult.In the first couple of days i made good profit in forex but somedays later i started to loose in forex.It is not always easy to find profit in forex.

asifanayat
2012-12-27, 05:33 PM
Mere opinion k matabiq forextrading aik acha platform hai jis mein kafi earning hai jo b eis ko
use krta hai wo tou bus eis ka he fan ho jata hai

theone
2012-12-28, 12:39 AM
forex trading sabse best place hai earning karne ke liye yaha jiske paas jitna jyada knowledge hai forex ka wo utna jyada earn kar sakta hai forex se. hume successful trader banne ke liye ya rich banne ke liye practice or experience ki bahut jrurat hai. agar hum aisa nahi karte hai to loss hone k sambhawnaye jyada hai.

sholeh0500
2012-12-31, 05:12 PM
Started with ForexTrader Pro demo account. Looked really cool. Learned the do and don't. Started with live account and all of a sudden, spread like eurusd would fluctuate dramatically. Platform at one point wasn't refreshing until it was too late and realized that I was already in red. this happened multiple times. at one point, the interface didn't even look like it was moving, then suddenly huge spike in the graph and triggers my lost, then screen gets refresh. Something isn't right in this platform and I can see from other reviews that this company is a scam.

wak
2012-12-31, 05:29 PM
i think forex is the best business i have ever done in the whole my life since i make much more profite ulike any other place i have been making this profite but what i know best is that i am loving it.

Java Trader
2013-01-05, 07:54 PM
Forex is a good business. It is online business . It is most useful and profitable site in the world. Every trader are help from this site. It is also trustful site in the world. I hope i can succuss in forex.

Mas
2013-01-07, 03:08 AM
My opinion of the forex market is very bervarian host some say forex is the best way to be earning a lot of money from the stock market some say that forex is a requirement we must meet so that we can be better

pyardilforex
2013-01-07, 03:24 AM
on my opinion about forex as beginer thaT forex trading is a big mOney market , every days trillion of the transaction will happen on this market . its very good place to Be exact job . i am very happy after Enter in this money market forex trading .

paijahnpaijo
2013-01-07, 03:32 AM
forex as a bussiness, not every people is good on a same point. it also for forex. for some people, forex is good because they have a good strategy, they have a good patient to wait the signal of the strategy. and it is different for athers who loss in forex

asifanayat
2013-01-08, 06:45 PM
Mera opinion forex k barey mein kafi acha hai mere khayal mein forex earning k liye aik acha
platform hai jis sey kum investment sey achi earning kr saktey hain or wo b kuch seconds mein
mein tou forex ko aik acha bussines he kahoon ga

a004
2013-01-08, 06:47 PM
i am new in forex trading so i have no many opinion about it. but just know that this is better than other business. and i think that it is real not like other business. i have no more opinion about forex . thanks:peace:

Mas
2013-01-09, 10:28 AM
Forex is very difficult to Miss so I continue to learn so that I can get a good result and I can use to trade me open my personal skills to use on a regular basis in my MT4 account this

suzonbmw03
2013-01-11, 08:24 AM
I have very good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking,But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. It is easy to learn Forex which is difficult to control.In the first couple of days i made good profit in forex but somedays later i started to loose in forex.It is not always easy to find profit in forex.

vallen
2013-01-11, 11:29 AM
Forex is one of the very good job for us because we can get a lot of clappers are many in every transaction so we'll probably get a lot of clappers in the trade that we do well of course

suzonbmw03
2013-01-12, 06:21 PM
HI,When you first learn Forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue Forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to Forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn Forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology..In the first couple of days i made good profit in forex but somedays later i started to loose in forex.It is not always easy to find profit in Forex.

sajal01
2013-01-12, 06:34 PM
Here you can invest a large sum of money to invest, so much the better thing.if who want to invest money here. you need to find. At first glance. it seems that it is very simple. But a few days later. I found it very difficult to hear profit.it well. just to make money from Forex trading has always been difficult to monetize a convenient and cheap place in the world. Every trader using this site is also reliable website in the world. I hope I can success on Forex.

royciputra
2013-01-12, 07:28 PM
Even if the day could get 100% of the initial capital in forex trading, but not necessarily tomorrow you will get 100% profit as well. Most forex traders is often loss and do not have good money management. Once loss, money runs everything.
when intending to invest in forex, consider carefully all the preparations. Forex is clearly beneficial when it is properly understood. But although it has been understood properly, it needs discipline in order not to be deceived by its own nature, greed, fear, can destroy us in the world of forex.

mithunkhan
2013-01-12, 07:36 PM
Forex investment is a kind of earning money ... do you want to invest money to make money. Forex investment Believable here is a good thing. You can invest in a great income investment that is as good as money that you can invest in it.

Mas
2013-01-13, 05:42 AM
Opinion about FOREX
When you first learn forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. .

Forex is very nice and there is no harm if we use forex our work, even as we will for the principal jobs we do every day in all that we do with our trade using MT4 us or that we open web rader

shahid1
2013-01-13, 03:13 PM
I have a good opinion regarding the Forex. I like it very much. Most traders experience this I think in Forex at the beginning it seems to be easy but after passing good business.

Roddexx
2013-01-13, 06:58 PM
My opinions, forex is good job for get many money. and forex is the way to be rich. Forex is the best work at home. just with one computer and internet we can open forex market. just with computer's mouse we can control all trading and get many profit via computer.

green1
2013-01-13, 07:10 PM
The FX market is described as the largest and most volatile market in the world. Also known as the currency market, FX functions nonstop. But FX really means? Foreign exchange involves the trading of currencies of various different countries. It usually evolves very quickly. That is why we say the ..

rilmo
2013-01-14, 01:00 AM
my self, until today still try to understand about forex trading. because with this kind of business, i always found my spirit, when i profit, but i am so sad if loss .. this business is different with others, and i think this business need more psychology and control of emotion than strategy.

joker7diaa
2013-01-14, 04:00 AM
Signals in forex trading is considered like good tools for getting entries or exits, When traders take trades, they build on signals for confirm with indicators for their trades, it is the best when all conditions in their strategy good for entry and exit.

usmanraza
2013-01-14, 01:04 PM
forex bohat achi place ha money earn kar ka laye is ma bohat paysa ha aur forex ki achi bate ja ha ka is ko ameer aur gareeb
koi be kar sakta ha har koi forex par mahnat kar ka is sa money earn kar sakta ha forex ma rich hone ka laye knowledge ka
hona zarori ha tab he hum forex ma rich aur sucessful trader ban sakte ha,

kalim157
2013-01-15, 01:48 AM
o yes most traders are so expriences from this is . they are so intelegent and sharp mainded . they are so cool minded . and they are not take so much profit . and they are not behave like a greedy dog. they take some profit from trade and take off her trade. it is so good option for trader.
wish you a good luck.

thanks

afreen.imran
2013-01-15, 11:16 AM
g ham ham es kam se bohat jald ameer ho sakty hain aur ham ko apne jismani mehnat b nahi karni parti aur kisi ki baten b nahi soni parti apna kam khod hi karna parrta hai aur ek bat k ham ko jab tak es par aboor hasil nahi hota ham ko chote level par kam karna hota hai

lg_pkl
2013-01-15, 11:33 AM
yes at the first sight it looks very easy but after some days i found it difficult to make profit.I made profit for some consecutive days but my loss was greater than my profit.so its very difficult to control emotion.

I also used to think the same as you might think that I will start studying again in my own way to get started trading I would do, I is still very confused with what I do trade on

Md. Mominul Islam
2013-01-15, 11:34 AM
it is a cash earning place i want income a large cash for that i want spend cash in currency trading. currency trading is so believable so purchase currency trading is great factor . making an investment here you can earn a large cash for that making an investment cash here is so so so great factor.if you want cash you can spend here.

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:49 AM
HI,When you first learn Forex, I have always thought would be a get rich quick. But after a few months to pursue Forex, the results are not too I get. Why? Turns out it's hard to Forex. When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn Forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology..In the first couple of days i made good profit in forex but somedays later i started to loose in forex.It is not always easy to find profit in Forex.

tayia157
2013-02-19, 08:01 PM
In first days of trading i find forex easy but a few days later i found it little difficult.it is a sight for those who want to earn a much money.forex trading is much attrective amazing.you can earn a lots of money by investing a small money but having a proper training.

Rakib Islam
2013-02-19, 09:34 PM
I have very good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex the results are not too good.Yes most traders experience this i think in forex.

ctn5454
2013-02-21, 11:28 AM
mary pass good opinion ha forex ka bara ma ma na jb first time forex start ki or is ka bara ma jana to mara zahan ma ya baat aye ka ma is sa boht jald ameer ho jao ga but asa nahi is ma bohat hard work karna parta ha or is ko seekna asan ha but is ma work mushkil ha

missali
2013-02-22, 09:05 PM
yes at the first sight it looks very easy but after some days i found it difficult to make profit. I think it is a huge way of earning . in this if we work hard then we earn profit.

faisal waheed
2013-02-27, 10:48 PM
sir mere khyal main maximum rupees earn krney k liye forex better platform hai.
agr ap rupey hasil krna chahtey ho to forex behtreen platform main investment kro.

chaieb831
2013-02-27, 11:27 PM
I am looking into some different options to invest some money...property, maybe a forex account (i know, risky) already have the 401k and regular brokerage account with some stocks and mutual funds.

ijazsony
2013-02-28, 11:07 AM
In first look forex seems an easy business but when you join it you got know it is risky as it is profitable.it is very hard in forex to controle your emotions in forex trading.

runu
2013-02-28, 04:14 PM
I human really gracious judgement near Forex when we archetypal study roughly Forex it would be a get colorful intelligent intellect ion
But after case to travel foremost, the results are not too cracking. It is unchaste to learn Forex which is awkward to mastery.

joynan
2013-02-28, 04:25 PM
My opinion about forex, i know that forex is a international currency trading market in the world. And this forex market is very large market in the world. I am new in market but i say that it is very profitable business in the world. So i hope and i feel i could one day success in forex market. Every body wish for me.

Endeye
2013-03-04, 07:16 AM
In first look forex seems an easy business but when you join it you got know it is risky as it is profitable.it is very hard in forex to controle your emotions in forex trading.

Yes it is true, I also consider forex before i join, forex seems easy to get profit. Indeed, the potential for profit in forex is very large, but the potential risks are also same. but big risks will be big profit if in trades if using good ability to trade.

noerj4nn4h
2013-03-04, 08:04 AM
I like what you said my brother actually learn forex is very easy, but to control our selves psychology is difficult here, i mind psychology is they key of success in this business,because all trader face problems about psychology of trading

shanu
2013-03-05, 10:54 PM
yes it is absolutly true that its easy to learn about forex but its difficult to control it its hard to survive in forex But for experienced & skilled traders its very easy to earn a lot of money in forex

marzuqnadir
2013-03-06, 03:39 PM
Without a doubt nearly all dealers expertise this kind of i do think inside foreign exchange. Before you start the idea looks like it's quick nevertheless right after driving a while inside foreign exchange it can be located difficult. i located the idea difficult to gain revenue.

Tsaqif
2013-03-08, 07:48 PM
Opinion about FOREX

I think the forex market is a market that we are working very hard at all and if this will continue then I will be able to use this trade forever so I can be safe in doing this trade with all the conditions that will make me more able to look up in this trade

shoaib515
2013-03-09, 11:33 PM
forex aik job bi hy aur bussiness b ager ham dosron ko guid krty rhen to job aur ham forex pe bussiness b kr sakty hen jis men los se bachny keliey experience bohut zaruri hy aur exparience ke sath sath ehtit ki b zarur hoti hy.

m.ahmed bilal
2013-03-31, 08:10 PM
my opinion about Forex trading is that if a person wants to become successful then he must concentrate on his work and must take his time to the Forex because in Forex trading he can earn allot with in a small time.

afzal00
2013-03-31, 08:27 PM
Forex is a business that can do by currency, gold, diamond, silver and so on. We can make unlimited money in Forex. We have to trade by learning and also gather our trading experiences for making money.

shoaib515
2013-04-02, 06:11 PM
I find it hard to distinguish the strongest between buyers and sellers when they want to open a position . but with exparience we get more and more profit in forex trading .

shoukat654
2013-04-02, 11:17 PM
I think that there is No financial markets remain open and operate twenty-four hours a day as well as the forex market . in forex investing here you can earn a huge money for that investing money here is so so so good .

arinda
2013-04-02, 11:26 PM
Opinion about FOREX
Opinion about FOREX
Indeed, on his reality Forex is difficult but all must be learned if you control yourself, then you master the Forex. And you can not blame the Forex / market. All remained one of your own, the sooner you accept this, the better. So now try to find the articles on the psychology of trading.

Habib Ahmed
2013-04-02, 11:55 PM
Forex is a profitable business.many peoples are earning money from that business.but their are also many traders who are suffering loss again and again.all those traders who have a strong experience can earn more.

shoaib515
2013-04-03, 06:34 PM
men is ke barey men yahee kahunga keh forex aik behtreen market hy aur is market men educated people asani se job aur business kar saktey hain .

saim ali
2013-04-05, 08:17 PM
forex is good online business and man can earn the huge money form it. so it give us such the facilities who cannot give the
other online business.

joynan
2013-04-07, 08:01 AM
My opinion about forex trade i know that forex is international online currency trading business market in the world. And this trading business is very popular business and very profitable business in the world. And this forex trading business is smart and very interesting business in the world. So it is for now this trading business day by day is very increase in the world. Thanks all.

rakib350
2013-04-07, 09:06 AM
Forex business is a smart work at present in the world. It is very profitable but risky. It is very easy for learning and earning and it can change life style in a very short time. now you can take disition you can do this business or not. i think you had better join in forex business.

Mustafijur
2013-04-07, 09:55 AM
There are Forex Trading groups all around of the internet.With a little research, you can find out which are the most successful and some even have mentoring programs, Don't stay married to any particular group.If it isn't working out for you, moving to something else. Eventually, you will find yourself in a comfortable group with people you can interact with, share ideas ( both similar and contrary), and it will give you more confidence when you are in trading.

saim16020
2013-04-07, 10:19 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत मुश्किल है तो मैं जानने के लिए इतना है कि मैं एक अच्छा परिणाम प्राप्त कर सकते हैं जारी मिस और मैं मुझे मेरे व्यक्तिगत कौशल के एक नियमित आधार पर अपने mt4 खाते में उपयोग करने के लिए खोलने के इस व्यापार का उपयोग कर सकते हैं

linux99
2013-04-08, 04:09 AM
forex online currency exchange is in accordance with market conditions on an international scale. Forex is an investment booming all over the world were also a form of investment which is easily accessible to anyone.

forex_adviser
2013-04-08, 07:35 AM
Forex is not any money making machine. Forex acha business ha par risky b ha. Ap dino main forex pay ameer honay ka khawb chor dain warna bht naqsan othana pary ga. Forex pa experience sy he earning hote ha na k josh say.

nayeem01715
2013-04-09, 03:45 PM
forex like a business, don't assume all persons is very good over a identical stage. what's more, it with regard to forex. for some people, forex is very good since they employ a very good strategy, they've already a great sufferer to wait your transmission with the strategy. in fact it is various with regard to others which damage within forex.

joynan
2013-04-09, 03:52 PM
My opinion is about forex and i know forex is international online currency trading business market in the world. And this trading business is very high profitable and very interesting business in the world. And we know that forex market is give us smartly good earn and give us freedom business in the world. So it is for forex trading business is good online earning source in the world.

princeua
2013-04-09, 03:57 PM
I think in the Forex trade is a serious need to a person or dealer who has experience in the market large stock market and commodities, at least this must dealer that when all available strategies and analyzes in order to profit in this market and success faithful.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-04-09, 04:07 PM
According to me Forex is so nice and interesting business and this is a great trading sector in the world. This is a well famous and popular business. There are a lot of advantage and opportunity in Forex. It has the best liquidity. This is a smart business where success depends on technique, strategy and knowledge. Like any other business loss is also in Forex but a trader can minimize the risk of loss and increase his earning with his skill, knowledge and experience. As a trader I am really happy with Forex.

harekrushna
2013-04-09, 04:12 PM
You ahve to keep your emotion too far from your trading terminal and for that you have to do trade in a particular range and do once trade during whole day. sitting in front of computer can loose you money.

shoaib515
2013-04-09, 05:51 PM
forex key barey men opinion kia ho sakti hey yahee keh yeh market bohot easy hey bohot simple bhi hey her qisam key logon keiliey hy students bhi is se faida utha saktey hen .

Dawood
2013-04-10, 09:50 AM
It is a good trade for all types of people. If we have some spare time and we also have some education and knowledge of forex trading, and also hknow strategies of forex trading . the we can earn money by forex and become a good trader.

buxpir
2013-04-10, 10:26 AM
yahan paksitan me opinion about forex ke movake bohat kam he our insala asta asta work krana se yahan pakistan me our be boht se maqwho saktay he our forex ke zaria se pakistan be tarike kar sakta he

sishir
2013-04-10, 10:40 AM
I think forex is a profitable business................I have very good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking.But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. It is easy to learn Forex which is difficult to control...........Have a nice day..........Thank you...............:)

aug14
2013-04-11, 08:44 PM
my opinion about the forex is very good,because forex is the international and online market to do the trading nd make a big amount in just with some days you have spent on forex,forex trading is a easy way to earn mostly and make a big profit.

yad786
2013-04-12, 09:16 AM
forex kay baray may meri bohat achi opinion he.ye aik online work he jo hum sab ko bohat sara faiyda or work dayta he.is say acha or bayhtareen work dunya main kay or nahi ho sakta.is ki sab pasand karo.

evo786
2013-04-12, 12:47 PM
forex online trading buhat acha business hah. forex say hum buhat jaldi rich ho saktay hain . kyon ky forex trading make money machine hah aur ye business humain buhat se opportunity daita hai. is leye main forex ko buhat like karta hon

ShahidFx
2013-04-13, 04:15 PM
In my opinion the forex trading is very good business for those who has the good knowledge skill and practice of trading. This business more profitable and give the money like a making money machine. This business is also very risky and full of tension.

reno99
2013-04-16, 04:54 AM
I am hunting into both varied options to commit few money...attribute, maybe a forex informing (i experience, unsafe) already eff the 401k and habitue work story with many stocks and shared assets

harun01
2013-04-16, 08:26 AM
My opinion in Forex is not good. I think Forex treading is a risky business and so it is not well business for all. I see many people loss huge in forex for many erasion. Now forex treading is very advance and fast way to earn but it for only smart person.

forexforum1
2013-04-17, 01:25 PM
afaorex trading business k baray main meray opinion to bohat achay hain kiun k main janta hon ye aik aisa business hai jis main say ap itna earn kr saktay hain jitna ap chahtay ho,to ziyada earn krnay or loss say bachnay k liay apko hard work to krna ho hota hia lakin agr kabi apko loss hota hai to dont be worry,take it easy or achi strategy k sath dobara say trade kro ap earn kro gay.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-18, 11:39 PM
I believe i will become wealthy with in kind time by forex trading but the truth is it's hard to survive here it good hear about earning simple income from trading i found it hard to gain profit.

shoaib515
2013-04-19, 11:24 AM
forex bohot hi saaf shafaf aur achi market hey is men koi bohot ziada problems naheen hen is ko koi bhi join kar key bohot ziada apni monthly income bana sakta hey .

minoa
2013-04-19, 11:50 AM
My opinion in Forex is not good. I think Forex treading is a risky business and so it is not well business for all. I see many people loss huge in forex for many erasion. Now forex treading is very advance and fast way to earn but it for only smart person.
I want to be successful, forex business is high risk and high return. to be able to generate unlimited profit, profit targets depending on market conditions, but I suggest to have a small profit targets, so the risk is also small

bilal02
2013-04-19, 07:26 PM
forex ke markete me invest karne se bohat sare income hote he ,mera khayal he ke tamam logon ko is men invest karena chaye take apna our apni meashat co mazbote kar ske ,jab tak invest kary waly log he na age aiy ge to ghareeb log kaya kar sakty hen

apachesusu
2013-04-19, 09:10 PM
fx is trade small business wherever you have to know the way will certainly trade in this fx. fx is often a wealth creation
machining. it is possible to trade to you excellent knowledge then you can find funds although initially you have to know
which precisely what is trade.

bilalahsan
2013-04-19, 11:31 PM
forex is very risky, if you have not proper knowledge forex is all about knowledge profit and lose is part of the game we learn from lose, forex is very profitable if u go through proper knowledge not any busn give you big profit with little investment.

mubashar
2013-04-21, 08:39 PM
Meri opinion kay hisab say forex businees ko karnay kay liye ap kay pas experince aur knowledge hona bohat hi zarori hay jis say ap bohat hi earning kar saktay hain ye earning karnay liye bohat hi acha plate foram hay agar ap kay pas experince ni hay ap nay investmebt bi kardi hay tu meray khiyal say ap ko us main nuqsaan kay chances ziyada hotay hain agar ap kay paas experince bi hay aur ap investment bi kartay ho to ap bohat hi achi earning kar saktay ho.

moomin
2013-04-22, 09:54 AM
listen brother success needs the hard work and necessarily information about any king of trade i think you started the trading on the forex without any experience, knowledge and market condition that's why you loss your money in the forex trading, you to know about the basic concepts of the business and try to start business in the profitable way.

indianpk01
2013-04-26, 09:36 AM
forex ak acha business ha is ma taqreebn ksis cheez ki kami b ni pae jati aur ya ak latest bsuiness ha aur hr banda easily isa istamaal kr skta han is ma hr banda kaa, kr k khush rha skta ha is sa kam wqt ma zyada earning ki ja skti ha ..

mujeeb
2013-04-26, 05:16 PM
in my opinion forex is very big business in this whole world.forex posting hamain bht profit daiti hai ager is k tamam rilz samnay rakh ker kam kiya jye aur greed ka sahara na liya jye.aur forx trading to bht proftiable hai un k liye jo is k baray mein knowledge rakhtay hain.

new786
2013-04-26, 05:42 PM
forex ak acha karobar ha jis sa hum earning kar sakty hay or is say ak acha rozgar milta hay or ya ak aisa karobar hay jo pori dunia may fame ho raha hay

51fctn
2013-04-26, 05:43 PM
mara opinion forex trading kay bary main buhat acha business hai js say hum achi earning ker sakty hai. js kay pas forex kay bary main knowledge or experience hai wo forex trading main success hasil ker sakta hai acha profit gain ker sakta hai.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-26, 08:14 PM
My opinion about forex is that it is a very good business and those person who are trading in forex are so happy because they earning monthaly from forex so every person should join forex once in his life .

jiyakhan
2013-04-26, 11:20 PM
I have in opinion of that Forex trading/Business is world wide online business in the world, it is easy to understand. it is easy to manage, it is to operate, it is easy to market, it is easy to train, it is legal business around the world, its start with very low capital (100USD), It can adopt as a full time or part time business, operating cost of business is 0000

shama12
2013-04-27, 09:35 AM
The first vision it looks very simple but after some times i discovered it challenging to make benefit.I created benefit for some successive times but my reduction was higher than my benefit.It is not always readily available benefit in currency trading.

raazi
2013-04-27, 10:46 AM
agr ap is ma acha pasa hasil karna cahta ho or ap ko is ma koi loss mtlb ka kam loss ho is ma to ap is platforum ka bara ma learn karo isma full knowladge hasil karo ta ka ap is maexpert ho jao

jamil43
2013-04-27, 10:48 AM
opinion about forex. i have good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking,But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. forex is on line full time business.

Eko Yulianto
2013-04-27, 10:49 AM
Opinion about FOREX
My opinion about Forex is that Forex is an outstanding business menyanagkan. We learn many things here and of course if we are good at and can be patient the more benefits we get. Forex thank you for everything.

samia12
2013-04-27, 10:50 AM
Of course on the primary perception it seems to be a breeze but soon after many nights i came across it complicated to generate income. My partner and i produced income for a few consecutive nights but the decline was more than the income. So it's quite challenging to manage sentiment.

Faisalmian
2013-04-27, 10:51 AM
Opinion about FOREX........ forex online business is very great and biggest business in the world many people work in forex online business and more income earn in forex ....forex online business is very famous popular in the world ........./...

sayda tasnim
2013-04-27, 10:55 AM
I think that forex is a international money market. If any one want to make money then he can do this business.

maxpine
2013-04-27, 10:58 AM
Forex is v.Good business. ya ap ko online kafi sari raqam earn kernay ka moqa deta ha bus ap k pass forex per earn kernay k liya skills hon to ap koe b earning target forex per achieve ker sakty ho. is business main bohat azadi ha na time ke koe pabandi ha na investment h ke na profit ke.

aptx4869
2013-04-27, 01:47 PM
listen brother success needs the hard work and necessarily information about any king of trade i think you started the trading on the forex without any experience, knowledge and market condition that's why you loss your money in the forex trading, you to know about the basic concepts of the business and try to start business in the profitable way.

Hard work totally will bring different result on our trade, we are know if this business are totally need good condition on mental, psychology and strategy. All we can do are train all of that to make our trade get better result. Nobody can start to success from top, we need to understand that, we must start from bottom. cause of that, we must learn and train very hard to understand the market condition.

aftabctn@
2013-04-27, 03:09 PM
forex ek online trading hai or ye dunya ki wahid site hai jo ke apne traders ko bohat si sahuliat fraham karti hai take traders ke liye asaani ho or un zyada mushkalat ka samina na karna pare or bohat hi asaani se is par kam kar sake or zyda munafa kma sake

Rahat786
2013-04-27, 03:31 PM
ye sach hai kay foerx online trading make money machine hai jis say hum buhat quickly rich ho saktay hain. per us kay liye buhat si condition hain jis say hum rich ho saktay hain , forex trading aik huge market hai jis ko samajna easy nahi hai . is liye ager hum is main proper knowledge get nahi kartay tu hum is main rich nahi ho saktay

brain4x
2013-04-27, 08:53 PM
Forex trading is a profitable business. You need to find out what suits for you the best. You will have yo keep yourself in control for your fear and greed. A knowledgeable trader will know when to pull the trade trigger and when to pull the plug. Invest.some tie in learning some profitable strategy.

nurul0
2013-04-27, 09:59 PM
I life time way to making money. Some think that it is too hard to mke money there. There is a aos group of people who think that trading is a peace of cake so tuey put their hard earned money on a trade and ose everything. So, Forex is a easy and it's worldwide stock curreny exchange market. we want to learning abot htat, then oging to be earning.

kabeer
2013-04-28, 08:27 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा मैं मैं एक अच्छा परिणाम प्राप्त कर सकते हैं कि सीखने के लिए जारी इतना मिस और मुझे लगता है कि मुझे यह मेरी व्यक्तिगत कौशल मेरी mt4 के खाते में एक नियमित आधार पर उपयोग करने के लिए खुला व्यापार करने के लिए उपयोग कर सकते हैं बहुत मुश्किल है

jasiminbd
2013-04-28, 09:32 AM
I make money investing in Forex best thing.it re imported wants lots of money money in Forex investments to him. As Forex is an incredible Forex investment is a good thing. Can make money investing in the huge of can invest too too good to thing. if money to invest money.

muzamil72
2013-04-28, 10:03 AM
Forex aik bht hi zabrdsat online earning business ha mjy mere aik dost ne ick bary me btaya me ne icko join kia and yaha se bht achi earning karta hn and ic kam me kamyab hony k liye icko sabse pehly achi tara sikhna parta ha tab hi ap ic kam me kamyab hote hn.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 02:59 PM
forex aik buht acha business hy jis ko free time ki ja sakta hy or ya karobar less investment say bhi ki ja sakta hy is liye ya karobar poor logo k liye buht acha hy

asaad
2013-04-29, 12:52 AM
first time when i listen about forex i don't believe that any these type of site are exist on internet. than when i use it than i realized that this the best trading online business of the world and i also take a part in this business and it give me very good return on my investment.

themasters
2013-04-29, 01:08 AM
this is absolultey right and this is what happen to most of the new comers to the forex market so for me i think that this is really logical coz the forex market isnt that easy and we have to keep that in our head and try to learn more

badla
2013-04-30, 03:44 PM
When in fact very easy. Yeah right, it's easy to learn forex, which is very difficult to control ourselves, our own psychology. . forex is so beliveble so invest in forex is good thing . investing here you can earn a huge money for that investing money here is so so so good thing.i so, as far as i am concerned about this market, it is a thing of give and take.

vatapara
2013-04-30, 05:46 PM
I think that investing in thing.it good foreign exchange, and a place to make money want to make a lot of money to invest the money of foreign exchange revenue me my. Because foreign exchange, investment in foreign exchange is good is very believable.

hayyaan3
2013-04-30, 06:31 PM
meri ray forex trade ky bary main ye ha k yey aik bohat hi profitable trade ha. jis ko har insan khawah chota ho ya bara male, female use kar sakta ha. awr bahtar benifits gain kar sakta ha.

aptx4869
2013-05-02, 03:39 PM
first time when i listen about forex i don't believe that any these type of site are exist on internet. than when i use it than i realized that this the best trading online business of the world and i also take a part in this business and it give me very good return on my investment.

That was true, first time i know about online business. i was get trapped on scam business. It was like HYIP, i make some deposit and then hoping my money getting returns. But, what i get scammed. So, i am very angry, and from that i know about forex. I think it makes great change on my life. since that. i was try to learn and study about forex. And now, i was decide to becoming a trader.

beamsteam
2013-05-02, 04:45 PM
mere khyal main forex ak esa online business he k jis ki waja se bhoat se log apna ghar bar chla rhe hn bhoat se student apni study compleat kr rhe hn meri khyal main forex ak behtrean system he bas dua ly ja rha he logo ki

waseemmajid
2013-05-03, 07:53 PM
mere khyal main forex ak esa link he or poor or amam insan ko ak acha or save business krene ka muqa deta he or ak poor insan ko apna ghar bar chlne main madad v deta he

GHOURI
2013-05-04, 03:51 AM
I love Forex trading business ...
I am working as part time but .... it give me lot of facility to work ... very much flexibel system is for the user to work and make money from the business ... and while sitting at you home and from any where around the world you can work... just click and connect with net

joynan
2013-05-04, 06:45 AM
Forex is international online currency trading business market in the world. And this market is currency buy/sell business market. And this trading business market is very profitable and very believable business in the world. And this forex business is quick life changeable business in the world. And it is for day by day this trading business increasing in the world.

taxo
2013-05-04, 09:27 PM
i think forex trade is the best so forex trading get started to difficulties in the way but is time no difficulties and trade in the forex and gain the profit properly but loss in the trade is most way to join the forex trade

haji
2013-05-04, 09:29 PM
forex kay bary main mera ye opinion hai kay ye ek buhat achi tradiding hai jis main ek buisness man ko develop karny kay buhat say chances muyasar hoty hain or forex buisness ko bagair kisi investment statr kiya ja sakta hai.

fxstar
2013-05-04, 09:52 PM
its a good post dear we need to learn every day about foerx and then we get good ideas for trading some time we use huge volumes for trading and our trades hold for long time forex and we are not want to close them in loss so that,s why we feel pressure in forex

Mohit
2013-05-04, 10:13 PM
Kya forex system share market ki tarah h jisme loss hone k maximum chances h is this good to invest the money into this ????

suno5454
2013-05-04, 10:42 PM
Dear, mere kheyal mein forex trading short time mein zada profit earn karne ka aik platform hai ye aik good online business hai forex trading doosre online business se acha business hai aur real bhi hai or ye kam waqat mein zada profitable bhi hai forex trading shuru mein to bohat asaan lagta hai lekin waqat guzrne k sath is mein ap ko kch mushklat bhi ati hain

junai
2013-05-04, 11:12 PM
Forex is a very good business where earning money is so easy and rapid.It is an international business where work so many people different countries.A huge some of money transacted daily every day in forex market.It has so many advantages for the traders.

usama123
2013-05-04, 11:43 PM
me forex trading ko boht like karta ho keun ky forex trading hum ko knowledge dayti ha aur hum achi money be dayti ha aur forex trading online business ha jo boht he comfortable,profitable aur good business ha.

hiqbaleee
2013-05-04, 11:49 PM
It's not possible to say few sentence about forex market. But just mine it Forex is a world wide business all over of the world most of the online user doing the business very easily .. Forex is a money making platform so nay one can earn money but need proper knowledge about the market ,.It can buildup any one life any time and makes poor any time .It's a risky business but although i I feel very happy about the business.

zedora
2013-05-06, 02:40 PM
Truly Speaking, Forex is good to become rich and its also good to become no one from some one. i heard about this long ago. but my interest started when i met a person who become a millionaire just by doing forex trading. from that day till today, i am doing business in forex.

sltp
2013-05-06, 02:50 PM
I think about forex is a container or a place we could reach out and collect a lot of money in quick time, and it's 100% forex is not a gambling person as charged to us all forex traders here, and we can start doing business fairly easily register for broker and deposit the capital then we can start trading.

az92007
2013-05-06, 02:55 PM
I think forex is the best business in the world forex aik usifull site ha jaha pe buhat achi earning hasil kar sakty han kiu k ye puri duniya me ho raha isi liy ye ye internationallevel ka business ha I LIKE IT....

joynan
2013-05-07, 07:40 AM
Forex is international online currency trading business market in the world. And this trading business is very high profitable and very believable business in the world. And forex trading business is smart and interesting business in the world. So it is for day by day this trading business increasing in the world.

adilakhtar
2013-05-09, 11:15 PM
Getting profit from currency trading are manifold. The biggest advantage is that the currency trading market is a market that stays open all the time. No financial markets remain open and operate twenty-four hours a day as well as the forex market. Throughout this time, the market activity is a direct reflection of economic, political and social activities.

Mobile786
2013-05-10, 10:55 PM
experience is very necessory for do work on Forex. Forex is a good way of earning for those people who have great knowldge about trading on Forex. trading is no easy for those people who have not any knowldge about trading.

donm
2013-05-11, 06:54 AM
mera sab logon ko forex trading kay baray main yehi opinion hay or yehi opinion rahay ga kay forex trading main a jain ta kay ap ko apni tamam mushklat say nijat mil sakay because is nay logon ko apnay upar trading karnay par money dayni hay na kay kuch be nahi dayna yehi best opinion rahay ga.

joynan
2013-05-11, 06:57 AM
Forex is international online currency trading business market in the world. And this trading market is currency pair buy/sell business market. And this trading business market is worldwide business. And this trading business is very profitable and believable business in the world. And forex business is very popular in the world. So it is for day by day forex trading business increasing in the world.

Kimcil2013
2013-05-11, 06:50 PM
opinion about forex. i have good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking,But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. forex is on line full time business.

If we are be able to think like that, it will be very nice. But, to be like that are really difficult. Many people are greed. We know it, most of trader are failed on their trade cause their own mistakes. Not on the system. Just to be honest. If we are want to be success and follow our rules on MM, we can get siginificant result. But, most of us are ignore and disobey it.

javed123
2013-05-11, 06:53 PM
I've got very good view with regards to Currency trading when we first learn about Currency trading it becomes some sort of acquire wealthy quick thinking, foreign exchange is beliveble consequently invest in foreign exchange is actually positive thing. investment in this article you can generate a huge dollars with the investment dollars here is so competent thing.
the extremely tough to manipulate feelings.

shofikguru
2013-05-12, 01:00 PM
My opinion is on Forex, Forex is a good way for beginner, Forex is a international world wide business. Forex can change be your future life, If you know about this. I love Forex I do always Forex trade. I hope I will be change my life by Forex.

pitusa
2013-05-12, 01:31 PM
Selling price movements in this market appear to be a special craze for individuals and owners. Well, I find it difficult to identify the strongest customers and suppliers how much you will need to open position.

mohamedgaber8686
2013-05-14, 01:14 AM
Forex easy that I learn and win a lot of money
Forex makes a rich man and Forex achieve ambitious
Forex money I can not live a good life I help everyone in need

a555
2013-05-14, 11:17 AM
forex is place where you can earn a lot and according to your work and time as much you will give the time to the forex as much there are chances to make money it is very easy and good way to earn rapidly online business anybody can join and work on the forex at any time

kitaro
2013-05-14, 10:45 PM
In the process, investments forex (foreign exchange) or indeed forex investment trading activities of foreign currencies. But in practice we have benefited from fluctuations in the currency aka the currency itself. I put a thick at the word 'value' because that is the reality. Current fluctuations (ups and downs) indigo particular currency, it is used to earn profits by forex traders.

So when the value of the currency will rise, we buy the currency, then one day when we sell them at high prices we'll make a profit. When going down, we should be selling it for a profit. forex brokers function very important role here. We call it 'borrowed' most of the foreign money from the broker to sell. Then when prices are down we can get a profit from the sale of the money.

MohammadZahidIqbal
2013-05-15, 08:10 AM
my opinion about Forex are very good. Forex is a good online job which provide us good income on online trading we trade online at home at any time part time or full time.

shinji
2013-05-15, 08:31 AM
If we are be able to think like that, it will be very nice. But, to be like that are really difficult. Many people are greed. We know it, most of trader are failed on their trade cause their own mistakes. Not on the system. Just to be honest. If we are want to be success and follow our rules on MM, we can get siginificant result. But, most of us are ignore and disobey it.
As my opinion in forex, we have to be good in the patience so this is very good way because the entry point is very good the more we have good patience in our self the more we get good chance to make good so i am with this

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-17, 05:53 PM
it is very good business for me and for forex market my opinion is very good because in this market i invest a some money and i work here and trade in this market in a simple way and this business give me a lot of money with out any big risk of loss for my money.

ghulam88
2013-05-17, 08:05 PM
yes forex trading to bohat mazy ki business ha jo hamry future ko bright karta ha hm is ka knowledge hasil kar ka earn karty ha jo ka ya profitable ha
ya earning kany ka easly source ha aur is ma emotional ko control kana bohat mushkal agar nai kary ge to big loss b ho sakta ha trade ma .

sadhin895
2013-05-17, 08:09 PM
I think buying something expensive foreign currency. It can get funds to stop I want to monetize large funds to I want to pledge money. Forex is a believer, then it puts money in Forex is usually something expensive. Investment is right here you can make a major contribution to invest here, which is so so so good. If you would like to pledge the funds is available here.

repon
2013-05-17, 08:30 PM
Of course, with the original look, which seems to be very simple, but in a few days to weeks, when I came across this complex benefit. My partner and I have many days of consecutive weeks of benefits, but my personal burn was higher than my personal gain. So it is very difficult to work with emotions.

mohsin.siraj
2013-05-17, 08:31 PM
g ah siapr akmkahumnhy yn sipar akmkae humnys iapar kmkar humny siapr akarea hunmys iapar aker hka zhaumnays kiparab kamakae yunmmtb sipar akkaea humnys aipara kakaerae hyunmnys os r bee zdea priophtr munyn soaopaer akaea humny usipara kaea humny6nispar akea humnysn uis apr akea humny

kiron25
2013-05-17, 08:50 PM
If you understand Forex, usually as the quickly rich future. But after a few months, not because the Forex, my partner and are very fashionable. The reason why? It works, it's a challenge for you, because the Forex. Really super easy at any time. Yes quite a continuous process to understand the Forex, it is very difficult to do in each mode of thought.

shaurav
2013-05-17, 08:52 PM
I think I will play is loaded with the benefits of the cause alive in the following Forex trading, along with simple Disease fact, it is the simple, listen to this late to earn easy $ Forex, it is my job, carefully watched hard-to-get over here to check.

kashif698
2013-05-17, 08:54 PM
mere hisab se forex iswakt pese kamanay ka behtreen zarya hai, kioun pori duniya mein berozgari berh chuki hai, aur job opportunities na hone k baraber hain, jab k forex p koi kaam ker k pese kama skta hai.

naseeforex
2013-05-17, 08:55 PM
fore ma agr ap kamkarn caht ho to ap is ma tyring karo jab ap is ma kam karka kabil ho jo to ap is ma tring karo is ma boht pasa ha ap is a pasa kam sakot o wo be gar ma bat kar asne sa

ihacker
2013-05-17, 09:25 PM
the suddenly rich with little capital can generate huge profits in a short time.
Sudden poor due to lack of accurate analysis leading to buy high sell low time period.
just choose gan sudden wealth would be disciplined, poor suddenly yes if you want to play a large lot.
all the options, depending on the man himself.

msg abbassi
2013-05-17, 09:32 PM
mery opinion men forex is a great online business in the world aor forex jeysa koi aor online business is wak duniya men nazr a nai raha ,aor muj ye bohat acha lagta hai is sy ap boht bohat paysy kama sakhty hein,.,....,.

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 03:33 PM
my opinion of trading in forex market i would say my opinion of forex is that it is a good business done in the internet for investors interested in foreign exchnge business . i enjoy the trading via the various platforms for the computer pc and mobiles

prosant
2013-05-19, 04:23 PM
In addition to the sales price of silver buyer, is a special attraction. So I need them to start when there are strong differences in the behavior of vendors and users defiantly.

kakhon
2013-05-19, 05:04 PM
Sure, at first glance, that seems very simple, but after a few nights, I have to return the men were in intensive production and the income I earn a few nights in a row, but my loss is greater than at my own expense. And so it is quite difficult to regulate mood.

tithi25
2013-05-19, 05:34 PM
This may be the point, there is no doubt that currency trading is very attractive,
the more you observe point that is attractive, more complicated,
must be the same as my company interested in this market, is located next to the menu item to get.

peewmilon
2013-05-19, 06:37 PM
I have very good opinion about Forex when we first learn about Forex it would be a get rich quick thinking
But after time to pursue fore, the results are not too good. It is easy to learn Forex which is difficult to control.

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 03:20 PM
it is a good trading platform. The biggest advantage is that the currency trading market is a market that stays open all the time. No financial markets remain open and operate twenty-four hours a day as well as the Forex market. i always like to work on this platform.

Yeyepsulaeman
2013-05-25, 03:46 PM
indeed I also found this was the good thing in creating a good advantage to use a good advantage in creating profits with good and benefit properly.

rohit25
2013-05-25, 03:51 PM
I think the Fund in Forex reasonable factor. Earn the money situation, that I want to financial gain huge amounts of money for it. I want to invest in Forex. Forex is believable because investing in Forex nice factor. Finance will be able to earn a lot of money here for cash here therefore a reasonable factor. If want to cash out, you will be able to invest here

tasak_john
2013-05-25, 05:49 PM
forex is still awesome, from the first day of my trading its attact me alot. but i wna to request to the forex team managemet thea pleae do somthing that stop loss and increase the chances of the profit. and also give us more facilites to withdraw and deposit their income.

Perfectsoft
2013-05-25, 07:00 PM
Yes main ye kahon ga ke forex aik bohat bdha plat form he jiss se trading ki ja sakti he or earn kiya ja sakta he
forex ko start karty waqt youn mehsoos hota ye kafi hard work he lekan jesy he ap start karty hain to kafi asan lagta he
that is very easy work of earning

c13
2013-05-25, 10:49 PM
app ko mera ye mashwara hai kay forex pay karobaar karnay say pehlay app achi tarha iss kay demo account pay trading ki practice kar lain pher iss par trading start karin warna ye aap kay liay bohat he khatarnaak sabit ho gi aur app nuqsaan uthaeen gay

fan786
2013-05-28, 07:13 AM
lol it is same to me. when i was join forex then i thought that i will become a rich quickly, but isn't.i know why this problem to face. main reason is that knowledge and then experience. in forex online trading many thing are required

prince420
2013-05-28, 07:49 AM
nyc question dear i think that i will become rich with in sort time by forex trading,but in reality it is hard to survive here, it good hear about earning easy money from forex trading, i always found it difficult to gain profit.thanku so much

sahilbutt
2013-05-28, 09:29 AM
forex is the best platforum in all over the world it is a best platforum for give money it is a real huge and helpfull platforum for me and many traders many traders good earn in this platfroum

bloch.bhai
2013-05-28, 09:36 AM
my opinon about forex is very good first time when i have learn about forex i am thinking it is a chance to me to become a rich but after sometime it is very difficult for me

amssalcity
2013-05-28, 09:56 AM
my opinion about forex is that it is realy a good platform to use and it is easy for all traders and everyone who is using it and have bacis information about forex trading business can easily use it. and it is realy a good thing to trade and earn money and improveour lifestyle.

ThourBack
2013-05-28, 10:04 AM
i think investing in Forex good thing.it is a money earning station i want income a huge money for that i want invest money in forex. forex is so believable so invest in forex trading is good thing.

---------- Post added at 04:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

i think that i will become rich with in sort time by forex trading,but in reality it is hard to survive here, it good hear about earning easy money from forex trading, i always found fit difficult to gain profit.

ali.khan
2013-05-28, 03:07 PM
Sure at the very first sight it looks quite simple but after some times i came across it difficult to create profit.I made profit for some consecutive times but my loss was more than my profit.So its very difficult to emotion.

munir4u
2013-05-28, 03:26 PM
janab Forex trading ka bunnies join karna ka bad agar is business main hum seriously ho k Forex main acahi education our acae practice kar ka experience bana lain tu Forex main hum bhot bht acha pasa bana laianga . Forex ek bht acha moka hai trader ka pas apni life main pore tarha sateal hona ka liya.

alomgir
2013-05-29, 12:17 AM
This may be a problem associated with it, there is no doubt, it will be very desirable for more foreign currency trading can be the questions that may be desired, more effort must be exactly the same, and as well as my company about Forex trading, it is a problem that is related to and consider.

opu_huq_2012
2013-05-29, 02:45 AM
Firstly for a new trader it is will be very essay when he spend some days then he is take forex market is very boring and when he will trade in Forex one year then he will take forex is a business so i take forex my business and he will trade slowly. I think is Indianans business and no need office it do from my home so it is very nice for me because i am a successful trader lose average 10% so i like it.

Zee133
2013-06-06, 07:45 PM
In my opinion, if you want to join the Forex you should learn about Forex business. Experience is the key of success in Forex business. If you have complete knowledge about Forex then you are able to get good money in Forex business.

jaldija
2013-06-13, 05:33 AM
dear ager aap forex trading ko learning kay bina karty hain to aap ko kabi be profit nhy ho sakta. forex trading main success kay liay aap ko proper learning ke zarort hoti hay. learning say aap ka experience bertha hay. aap ko chahiya kay demo account pet practice karain or us kay bad real trading karain or trade say pahlay market analyze karain. inshallah aap ko profit hoga.

muna1982
2013-06-13, 07:08 AM
In my opinion, if you want to join the Forex you should learn about Forex business. Experience is the key of success in Forex business. If you have complete knowledge about Forex then you are able to get good money in Forex business.
of course you must need to learn many thing if you want to join in forex. first you need to get an account with a broker like instaforex which is the best in Asia and also very good to me. then you must need to learn the trading platform either mt4 or mt5 and most important thing is to learn the used of indicator in trading and making profit. demo trading will help you to get every knowledge.

rabiking02
2013-06-15, 12:33 PM
The thought of foreign currency. Actual interest income cash flows in a foreign currency, lead the industry, you must have money. So the fact that the generally constructive Forex currency buying and selling believable, it really is. Therefore, this article therefore responsible factor is generally good for imported agricultural commodity investment income. Revenue sharing information is available.

husnain0346
2013-06-15, 12:41 PM
mara khayal sa best online buisness ha forex start start ma ya muskial ha but time k sath sath ap experienced ho jata ha or ap acha profit bana sakta ha forex sa

zaidsubhani103
2013-06-15, 01:04 PM
in my opinion forex is the best online business in the world.through foorex trade we can double our life earnings.therefore many people are in search to get maximum profit on each trade.i am also want to profit on my all trades but it is not possible because every one on forex is trying to get maximum profit.therefore it is not possible to get profit on all trade that we do..

LEO78
2013-06-15, 01:23 PM
Opinion about FOREX

in forex, there are only two that we have to do, buy or sell ... It's easy. but the reality is different as we are dealing with the market situation .. when we take long positions, the market turns down. conversely, when we take short positions, the market turns up .. it is this that will disrupt our psychology .. So, how do I fix this ..?? You have to learn a lot and get a recommendation of any link to take any position ...

irbaz.000005
2013-06-15, 03:29 PM
my opinion about Forex is very positive. Forex is a good online trading platform and we can earn a lot of profit by trading on this platform. we can trade on this platform after learning about it which is not very difficult. i feel that Forex is a good platform for me.

setiawanedi
2013-06-16, 03:16 PM
is online forex investment we can do to make a deposit to the broker after our deposit we will be metatrader which we will use to run our business. The business can be done only by selling or buying based on the direction the market is going. if we want to make a profit then we should not fight the market.

hifsaqurashi
2013-06-16, 03:18 PM
my opinion about forex is that by manipulating the following points :
it gives a job to all of the poor people .
it takes not much time .
it has no registration fees so according to these reasons forex is best.

Kafayat Ullah Kafayat
2013-06-16, 08:44 PM
Opinion about FOREX

ajitbain2013
2013-06-17, 01:49 AM
I reckon investment in Forex worthy objective.it is a money earning base i poverty income a Brobdingnagian money for that i essential install money in forex. forex is so believable so enthrone in forex is goodness attribute .Finance here you can acquire a immense money for that investment money here is so so so serious feeling.if you need money you can commit here

sweetypk2016
2013-06-18, 04:24 PM
Mara liya Forex ek asa business hai jahan pa hum apna apko bhot strong position tak poncha skate hai. Forex ek life time trading ka business hai jis main hum bhout kuch earn kar skata hai. our learning ka bad forex main acha profit gain kiya ja skate hai.

sandip.vpcoe
2013-06-18, 04:26 PM
ohh my god. i cant tell it in words how much i excited when i saw demo of forex how it works and all. That time i decided that i will learn forex at each and every cost. even i was ready to pay for learning. since the potential to earn is no limit and more important it is easy to do. i just love forexxxxxxxx.

master12
2013-06-18, 04:28 PM
forex kay baray ma 1 hi ray ha kay forex un logon ko join karna chaya jin ko best business ki talash ho aur jin ma apna mind use karkay earning ka janon hoo wo is business ko bahter tarikays ay run kar saktay han aur forex business ap kay imotion ap ki will [power aur ap ki stdy per depand karta ha

greeb
2013-06-18, 06:31 PM
forex ak online worldwide business ha jo kay ak bohat he acha business ha js main beshamar male or female jaoin ho kar apni life change kar chuke hai or kar rahe hai . is kay kiye kam investment se le kar havy investment ki ja sakti ha .

ranakhurramctn
2013-06-28, 10:58 AM
Forex business is a world wide business in this business you can earn money in short time easily. Forex business is not so easy it is very risky but if you can work hard in Forex you can earn huge money and to be a rich man in Forex trading. lots of options to invest money in Forex trading and take good bonus and profit.

fdhdh
2013-06-28, 11:05 AM
I think that investing in Forex trading is positive. Once from time to time, you will find a huge amount of car supply, ready to invest in Forex trading is the dollar. Forex trading is so authentic, buy Forex trading is generally positive. In this article, which can lead to a massive $ $-thing, so here's the thing. If you invest $ in this article.

fairy7690
2013-06-28, 03:58 PM
according to my opinion about forex, forex is the best online trading platform in the world. It is the fair online trading platform and due to this it is more popular then other trading platforms.

triyono
2013-06-28, 06:39 PM
The first time I knew it I guess forex forex easy .. simple and quick to mencadi rich ..... but once I dove into it waooooo turned out very difficult and my assumption wrong ......... but I am still thankful get to know forex till now ............

shoaib515
2013-06-28, 11:05 PM
forex is a good earning market as Forex is an incredible Forex investment is a good thing. Can make money investing in the huge of can invest too too good to thing. if money to invest money . easy earning on forex .

babar butt
2013-06-28, 11:26 PM
fores is a best platform in all over the world many traders happy in this platform and good earn in it it is a real platform for me and many traders many traders happy in this platform

TANVEER AHMAD
2013-06-29, 11:52 AM
forex online trading life main successful hona ka shortcut hai is say hum aik din main unlimited earn kar saktay hain yeh wo business hai jis nay kuch hi waqat main apna name bana liya hai our is waqat famous hai jis say buhat say loog king of the business be kahtay hain

oooo
2013-06-29, 11:54 AM
You need to find out what suits for you the best. You will have yo keep yourself in control for your fear and greed. A knowledgeable trader will know when to pull the trade trigger and when to pull the plug. Invest.some tie in learning some profitable strategy.,,,,,,,

peer143
2013-07-04, 08:02 PM
mein hamesha se yehi chata tha k koi acha busniess mely jes mein mein kum pessy sy zeida kam sakoon or forex k bary mein mera yehi opinoin hai ye aik bohat acha or bohat profitable busniess hai.

sweetkuri82
2013-07-04, 08:06 PM
my opinion about Forex is same as my thinking which i think about Forex i read about Forex and see so much tutorial videos on you tube and then join Indian forum and collect so much knowledge and data about Forex trading and i say that Forex is very good business and its very profitable if we have proper knowledge and then start its very good way for a talented person to invest money

arbazkhan
2013-07-04, 08:21 PM
forex is already awesome but its need some more improvements in favor of judging the trend line of the market and its also introduce some software for the deaf person they are also part of our society and they also need to make money.

haafiz
2013-07-04, 10:07 PM
i am looking into some diffrent options to invet some money,property,maybe a forex account i know risky already have the 401k ansd regular brokerage account withsome stocks and mutual funds.

Farzana786
2013-07-04, 10:11 PM
forex sy ap ko trade krna hmysha dilchsep lgy ga mary khyal sy 24 hourson line keya jany wala business hy jo ap ko ghr bathy trade krny ke asane dyta hy ap apna knoledge or income dono he achahy kr skty ho

ziage
2013-07-04, 11:07 PM
meri apni jo opinion ha forex jesy bussiness ky bary ma wo ye ha ke ye ik bohat hi acha bussiness ha aur iss bussines ki wja se jobs ka boht sara masla bi hal howa ha .mera khyal ha ke aap hmesha forex se conectd raho aur earn kerty raho.

goodluck44447746
2013-07-05, 12:30 AM
hi My dear mery pass bohat acha or profitable opinion hai forex trading k bary main ager ap us ko follow karaingy to ap bohat achy trader ban skty hain... :) sab se pehly apko chahiye k demo main kam karain phir real main .. & forex itna asan kam b nahi hai isko smjhny k lye kafi time or mehnat chahiye .. :)

sajjadsny1
2013-07-05, 10:35 AM
the main thing is that how we learn it,if we learn it hard and by having a closer look to the market only then we can perform better but the problem is that we are in hurry of earning money at very high pace which kill the potential so try to be calm and stay focused

khubaib.yahya
2013-07-05, 10:50 AM
Yes my dear it is the fact that all the game is about to control yourself and your desires in Forex, we cant be rich overnight we have to learn it first and then we can earn as we desire, but after learning dont be greedy.

Zee121
2013-07-05, 11:23 AM
In my opinoin, if we want to get success in Forex business then we need more and more practice to get experience about Forex business because experience is the best key to get success in Forex business.

visioit001
2013-07-05, 01:14 PM
forex aik acha online business hai jo logo ko rozgar dyta hai ye profitable business hai jo incom ko brhta hai or zada sy zada earning ka moqa bi dyta hai

nbnileshbisen
2013-07-05, 01:24 PM
trading in forex is not the game of gambling...so though initially we are using our best strategy to gain but after gaining we get confidence....after some days we use this confidence as over confidence to gain more in sort span and this is what finish us...so here the point of discussion is that we have to manage our emotion....

MASUMBD02
2013-07-05, 01:51 PM
It is a dream for do something in life with own brain.

Omerhayat
2013-07-15, 08:10 PM
Forex is good business for every type of peoples. The best for the domestic work.For girls in backward countries who can not go for out of home ,for whom it is a new moon in the business. It is a best particularly for the students because they easily collect money for their expense and expenditure with business knowledge collecting.;

shahzad51
2013-07-15, 08:16 PM
Forex is a world wide international online trading business. This business is very risky business. In this business trader can invest his money and doing trade with Forex online trading. In my opinion Forex is the best opportunity for jobless peoples that the can earn money in Forex online trading business I think this is the best opportunity.

ghulam dastgeer
2013-07-15, 09:14 PM
my point of view that forex is the best way to learnig and earnig many people rich by forex .....forex changes the peoples lifes in short time.....

ibk.khlaed
2013-07-16, 05:57 PM
The forex trading sabse best place hai earning karne ke liye yaha jiske paas jitna jyada knowledge hai forex ka wos as an utnas as a jyadad earned kars saktas hai forex se. hume successful trader banne ke liye ya rich banne ke liye practice or experience ki bahut jrurat hai. agar hum aisa nahi karte hai to loss hone k sambhawnaye jyada hais !

waseem.mg
2015-01-27, 09:34 AM
One of the major problems with the Forex market is that it is so easy to open a brokerage account and start trading. Many times people will enter trades before they even have a basic understanding of market risks, money management principles, conservative strategies which mitigate risks and geopolitical influences upon the market.

xs2alijan
2015-02-05, 05:34 PM
pahly pahly baht asan lagta hy , newbies ko lagta hy kai woh kam arsay mai baht kuch kama saktay hain laikn wakat guzarnay kai sath sath inko yeh andaza hojata hy kai forex jaldi se paisa kamana nahe balky market ka overview ly kai apna sarmaya sahe jagha pai invest karnay ka name hy. pahly meri bhi yahy soch thi laikin kuch arsa guzarnay kai bad meri yeh soch badal gye.

si102224
2015-02-05, 05:37 PM
yahan par profit earn krna koe itna asaan kaam nhe ha jab new trader es ko join krtay hain woh samjhtay hain k yahan profit earn krna bhrt asaan ha magar yahan profit earn krna bht mushkil ha yeh samjhnay main to bht asaan ha magar krnay main aur profit hasil krnay main asaan business nhe ha

bassem15
2015-03-12, 01:30 AM
my first day in that business i thought i can double this money easily every month .. have no idea what am going to face through this journey and after i lost my first account .. i margined my account 3 times and i knew then that it's not the way to be rich but you can earn some good money so far

dexgotastra
2015-03-20, 08:09 PM
Forex is considered to put people on losing money. That's right the little capital to get rich quick but very difficult to get through. We must try to manage money

ridabest
2015-05-13, 08:30 PM
Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

sakithanavod
2015-06-03, 02:08 PM
i think getting starting Forex is the most difficult part.why? its a whole new thing,system.but after become handy with Forex trading you can earn money more easily.But there is a catch! you need lot of time to know how Forex Trading works.you will need a good training about Forex.But after that you can easily make money from Forex Trading.

dwaipayan
2015-06-03, 02:17 PM
agar ap ye sochte hai ke forex trading start korte hi ap rich ho jayenge to ap galat hai.bahut sara factor kaam korta hai is market me.prper learning or market analysis na ho to forex me profit korna muskil hai.

chahredine
2015-06-18, 08:46 PM
investing here you can earn a huge money for that investing money here is so so so good thing.if you want money you can invest here

eurofab
2015-07-12, 07:47 PM
forex bohat he achi market hay yahan per rapid profit hota hay aur ap koi bhe investment lay ker iss trading ko join ker skatay hain aur apni merzi ki trading ker saktay hain ye bohat he zabardast market hay ap iss main aik week main 5 din 24 ghnty trader ker sktay hain aur ye market din rat chalti hay

eshaa
2015-08-26, 11:24 AM
Jii han bilkul sahi opinion hai ap ka ka hum ko forex main earning ka liye sab sa phly learning karna ho gi jab hum learning kar lain gay tab hum earning ka kabil ho jaty hain tu ye hi ak basic chez hai jiss ko agar hum samjh jain tu hum forex main kamyabhi hasil kar sakty hain is liye hum ko cjhaye ka is business main mahnat karin aur kamyabhi hasil karin.

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 11:01 AM
Forex ek profitable business hai jisme hum small investment se hi achchi profit earn kar sakte hai, magar esme pahle humen forex ko learn karna hota hai bina learn kiye hum forex se profit earn nahin kar sakte hai, forex learn karne ke baad hum bahut achcha growth kar sakte hai.

ramjan ali
2015-12-16, 02:39 PM
simply I can say that Its easy to do but very difficult to do. At first Glance it's very simple and profitable but it practical trade it's very very hard. If anyone can control himself from the first time then he can get success in a short time. But 99% can't this. So be calm

Bigboss
2016-01-01, 12:17 PM
Forex 1 bohat acha or bara business ha jis se hum jitna chahy earn kar sakty ha yaha earning ke koi limit nai ha is business ko karny ke liya proper knowledge or investment chhaiya hoty ha jiske pass ha wo kar sakta ha

ronaldo5
2016-01-22, 11:37 PM
in the forex no say iam professionel . day after day we learning something
and you can't win all day .sometiame we lose

sue fx
2016-04-11, 04:25 PM
i think forex is the greatest business i have at any time carried out on the entire my life because i build a lot more profite ulike other place i have already recently been recently making this particular profite however what i understand very greatest is i am loving this.

fxtrader123
2016-04-25, 09:29 PM
I think that the main thing in forex trading is to control our selves and having the positive attitude towards our trading, we can learn a lot about the technicalities of the trading but if we are not able to control our selves in forex then all that is of no use

billyboy00007
2017-10-20, 07:03 PM
muje forex trading karna acha lagta hai yeh mera opinion hai aor main is per work karta rahoon is liye forex per ap bhi work karen aor apni skills ki badolat apni khud ki earning start karen jis say apko bohat faida hoga.

batool
2018-02-22, 03:38 PM
Trader ko Forex market kay opinion ko smjna chye Forex Trading ka business quick rich bnny ka place nhy hay Trader ko Forex Trading main experience sy work karta hay aor Trader Forex Trading main market kay psychology ko smjy aor Trader Forex Trading business main market ka trend smjy aor Trader ko market kay thek information ho aor Trader trend ko follow kr kay Trading kar kay profit earning krta hay

javedqasim
2018-04-09, 08:50 AM
Forex main jub bhi app trading kar raha hain tu phla app ko sekha ho ga , phr he app best trading kar saka ga, agr app ny ny , ni sekhi tu phr app kasa tu phr app loss kara ga , Forex main buaht sari cheza hin tu sekhna parti hain phr he app os par work kar k earn kar sakta hain

Mustansir
2018-05-11, 10:01 PM
Jesa log samajhty hain wesa bilkul bhi nahi hai humien aik dafa demo py profit ho jay tu hum invest kar dety hain hum samajhty hain hum easily profit kar lein gy lekin jab real py aty hain tu phir loss kara bethty hain isi liye behtar hai keh humien pehly achy sy forex ko study karna chaiye phir is main enter hona chaiye....

SA148P
2018-07-17, 07:46 PM
Getting profit from currency trading are manifold. The biggest advantage is that the currency trading market is a market that stays open all the time. No financial markets remain open and operate twenty-four hours a day as well as the forex market. Throughout this time, the market activity is a direct reflection of economic, political and social activities. A smart trader can take advantage of the fluctuations and generate substantial profits.

sufiyan22
2018-08-26, 04:54 AM
indeed at the primary sight it looks simple however after some days I thought that it was hard to make profit.I made benefit for some back to back days yet my misfortune was more noteworthy than my profit.so its extremely hard to control feeling.

Pak003
2018-09-13, 10:04 PM
investing in Forex good thing.it is a money earning station i want income a huge money for that i want invest money in forex. forex is so beliveble so invest in forex is good thing . investing here you can earn a huge money for that investing money here is so so so good thing.

Keyboard
2018-09-16, 01:38 PM
My dear brother Forex is not a scam and according to you that you are saying that you are came here to get rich early that's not possible if you wanna be rich here then the first thing should be done by you will be the learning strategy fist learn about Forex not only learn but learn very richly then you will be able to earn as per you saying.

JahanZaib
2018-09-16, 02:12 PM
Opinion about FOREX

Yes dear aap ny sahi kaha hy main ny phelly forex ko learn kia ore pher demo py kuch arsaa practice bhi karta raha hun ore main bhi rich hint ky mery dimag main bhi barry khyall aty thy par apny emotions ko control karna wakye braa mushkil hota hy shuru shuru main mujhy bhut hi dikkat huwi par agay agate main control karna seakh gys ore ab i think main aik professional nahi tu aik acha trader zaror ban gya hun.

Mustansir
2018-09-16, 02:19 PM
Opinion about FOREX
well dear starting main mein ny bhi kuch aisa hi socha tha keh dekhty hi dekhty main bahut ziada rich ho jaunga lekin is main steady and slowly slowly chalna parta hai consistent results ko hasil karny ke liye