PDA

View Full Version : Forex Different Candlesticks patterns.

Pages : [1] 2 3

roopesh11
2012-02-10, 10:56 PM
http://********.cachefly.net/school/images/grade2/candlestick.png

Generally the candle describes the open position, high position, low position and the closed position of a price in the trading. it changes according to the time frames. If we see the image the white candle opens from bottom and moves to upward direction. And the black candle open in top and moves to the downward direction. The candlestick consists of different patterns:-

1. Bullish & Bearish Engulfing Patterns
2. Evening star patterns
3. Evening star doji pattern
4. Morning star pattern
5. Morning star doji pattern
6. Single candle patterns
7. Hammers & Hanging man patterns
8. Shooting star pattern & Spinning tops

KD1986
2012-02-21, 01:02 AM

Generally the candle describes the open position, high position, low position and the closed position of a price in the trading. it changes according to the time frames. If we see the image the white candle opens from bottom and moves to upward direction. And the black candle open in top and moves to the downward direction. The candlestick consists of different patterns:-

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

Good information you have provide, but lack of images and little bit explanation is still needs. I am explaining the Evening star pattern and will explain other later.
Evening star pattern is a pattern of 3 star for knowing continues trend or change of trend to down side.

Following is a image example of evening star pattern;

Everyone can see circle is plot as evening star which as one candle towards down next little up and other more down for confirm next 4th candle for confirmation of these pattern.

anubhavsingh
2012-02-21, 01:06 AM
bahut hi achi information di hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai

siredewe
2012-02-21, 01:16 AM
sometimes i am not sure that canddlestick pattern is truly work...it was many time when the canddle depict a pattern but the wave move a different way...what is your explanation about it? i want to leard about the canddlestick pattern but i need to be convinced first.

KD1986
2012-02-21, 02:34 AM
bahut hi achi information di hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai
sahi baat kee apne aur agar technical candlestick pattern ka matlab nahi pata ho tu 5-10% profit kaam be ho sakta hai. Mein ese hee yeah thread update karta rahoga forum ke logo ke liye.

realman
2012-02-21, 04:47 AM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

Forex means currency pair price chart. It shows on graphically. Three kind of chart available. Among them Candlestick is awesome. It play
very nice. Almost all trader like to play this chart.
All good trader want to know this chart good. Because trend line analysis is good part of this market. If anyone can realize the all sequence of candlestick. Also they are good trader.

clickme
2012-02-21, 10:12 AM
Candlestick pattern in forex is a kind of strategy, As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, it is too tough and impossible to remember every pattern. but you can use most accurate pattern which are good and reliable.

rahibul
2012-03-21, 08:52 PM
Originally developed for the prediction and forecasting of future prices for rice, Japanese candles used by the dealers for all types of securities, commodities and financial markets for centuries. The exact location and time of this tool has been developed, it remains a mystery, but he was to be one of the most commonly used technical means available for commercial use. They have proven their reliability over time, and that is why they are still used. After centuries of refinement candlestick trading has become a science that can be used to create a more profitable trader can be created.

ericnyamu
2012-03-22, 10:46 AM
for me i believe candlesticks gain more importance as you move to higher time frames thats why its always important to look at daily and weekly chart even months charts and trade with the prevailing trend otherwise you are bound to trade wrongly and get some nasty losses

vineet
2012-03-23, 02:32 PM
haan bhai aapne sahi kaha forex mein kisi bhi cheez ko nazar andaaz karna bahut hi badi problem ho sakti hai aksar trader choti choti baatoin ka deyaan nahi deta hai aur jayda tar loss ka karan wo hi hota hai

ashwini
2012-03-23, 04:54 PM
all these pattern are related to price action..
and believe me .. all price action is working very good.. u know with the help of this we can make money.. and can increase our winning.. percentage..

u know forex market is vey volatile .. so may be sometimes its not work.. not this .. all the indicators have also same problem..

but with the help of this.. we can make money easily.

mandeeprana
2012-03-26, 11:33 PM

forex me jo bhi trader market ke technical indicators ko smajh ke trading karta hai uske liye trading bahut hi faydemand saabit hoti hai
forex ka market techncials ke hisab se bahut zada move karta hai isliye technicals ko samjh ke trading karna bahut acha mana jata hai

ashwini
2012-03-27, 12:06 PM
yes yes
yeh sab candle stik pattern bahut jariri hain.. lekin dear agar app isse thoda describe karte to aur achha lagta ..

new traders ke liye bahuti achha hota.. agar app aur clearly isse chart ke sath thoda one by one discuss karte to achha lagta..
aur inka istemall hum trading main kaise karen usse bhi describe karte.. to jyada achha hota

ermaniso2011
2012-03-27, 12:53 PM
candlestick patterns are very helpful.but they will not work every-time.we have to always watch them before making any decision of opening a trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything aside candlestick patters he can still have successful tradings.their wins will be more than losses.it is better to use them with any strategy we are trading with.

dineshji
2012-04-18, 12:05 PM
candlestick patterns are very helpful.but they will not work every-time.we have to always watch them before making any decision of opening a trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything aside candlestick patters he can still have successful tradings.their wins will be more than losses.it is better to use them with any strategy we are trading with.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-13, 06:21 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

forex trading main candlesticks patterns boht aham ha trading main candlestick boht zada famous ha trading main lakin yar main na obht zaeda kush ke trading main thora boht indicator used karna ke lakin mujaa kisi be indicator ka bara main koi samaja nahi aye ha es oaya main abi be kussha kara raha hooon

waleedkhan
2012-05-13, 06:55 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

may app ki baat say agree karta hun aur app na kafi acha thread chalaya hai aur is say hum kafi kuch seekh sakta hain aur agar chaana tu is forum say bhi bohut kuch seekh sakta hain

simpleforex68
2012-05-13, 09:10 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

Candlestick is one of the useful signal to recognize price action. They are also good confirmation for every forex system. For example, we can use candlestick to confirm for the cross of Stochastic and MACD.

joru
2012-05-30, 01:14 PM
may app ki baat say agree karta hun aur app na kafi acha thread chalaya hai aur is say hum kafi kuch seekh sakta hain aur agar chaana tu is forum say bhi bohut kuch seekh sakta hain

Maham Gill
2012-05-30, 07:21 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

forex trading main different candle sticks patterns boht he zada or acha traqa sa used hota han esi waja sa to hama trading main kafi madad malti ha or trading sa es waja sa kafi profit be earned hota ah ot boht he ahcai or best traidng ho jati ha indicator ko or chart ko used kar k.

mage
2012-05-30, 11:39 PM
This difference is because of that a lot of servers differ in the speed of the view that prices and candles close at prices different from the other prices, which closed it in the other platform so I think it is better to follow up on a single platform

md satu
2012-05-31, 09:21 AM
sometimes ...i am not sure that candlestick patten is truly work ........it was many time when that caddle depict abut the wave move a different way .....what is your explanation about it ??????????i want to lead about the candlestick pattern but i need to be convince

julianambas
2012-06-03, 06:52 AM
candlestick with various kinds of indicators are very good, if we can understand what is contained behind the appearance. It is indeed a very different with the chart more. for example, if the doji candle candle was formed then the price reversal will occur either small or large and indeed it happened.

trader_jambi
2012-06-03, 07:58 AM
trading using candlestick is the foundation of all sorts of existing forex indicators. early days, many traders use candlesticks as a point of reference for buying and selling. but with the times so this time we have encountered many different types of indicators.

Amitpaul
2012-06-03, 10:34 AM
You are right here: there are 145 types of candlestick pattern.
001. Doji Star (Bullish)
002. Doji Star (Bearish)
003. Doji Star (Upward Continuation)
004. Doji Star (Downward Continuation)
005. Southern Doji
006. Northern Doji
007. Long-Legged Doji (Bullish)
008. Long-Legged Doji (Bearish)

009. Long-Legged Doji (Upward Continuation)

010. Long-Legged Doji (Downward Continuation)

011. Tri-Star (Bullish)

012. Tri-Star (Bearish)
013. Abandoned Baby (Bullish)
014. Abandoned Baby (Bearish)
015. Island Reversal (Bullish)

016. Island Reversal (Bearish)

017. Morning Star

018. Evening Star

019. Morning Doji Star

020. Evening Doji Star

021. Spinning Top (Bullish)

022. Spinning Top (Bearish)

023. Spinning Top (Upward Continuation)

024. Spinning Top (Downward Continuation)

025. Dragonfly Doji (Bullish)

026. Dragonfly Doji (Bearish)

027. Gravestone Doji (Bearish)

028. Gravestone Doji (Bullish)

029. Harami (Bullish)

030. Harami (Bearish)

031. Harami Cross (Bullish)

032. Harami Cross (Bearish)

033. Homing Pigeon

034. Descending Hawk

035. Squeeze Alert (Bullish)

036. Squeeze Alert (Bearish)

037. Unique Three River Bottom

038. Upside Gap Two Crows

039. Three Inside Up

040. Three Inside Down

041. Hammer

042. Hanging Man

043. Inverted Hammer

044. Shooting Star

045. Pin Bar (Bullish)

046. Pin Bar (Bearish)

047. Engulfing (Bullish)

048. Engulfing (Bearish)

049. Three Outside Up

050. Three Outside Down

051. Inside Day

052. Outside Day

053. Hook Reversal (Bullish)

054. Hook Reversal (Bearish)

055. Piercing Line

056. Dark Cloud Cover

057. Above the Stomach

058. Below the Stomach

059. Thrusting Line (Bullish)

060. Thrusting Line (Bearish)

061. Big White Candle

062. Big Black Candle

063. White Marubozu

064. Black Marubozu

065. Opening Marubozu (White)

066. Opening Marubozu (Black)

067. Closing Marubozu (White)

068. Closing Marubozu (Black)

069. Belt Hold (Bullish)

070. Belt Hold (Bearish)

071. Concealing Baby Swallow (Bullish)

072. Concealing Baby Swallow (Bearish Continuation)

073. Tweezer Bottom

074. Tweezer Top

075. Matching Low

076. Matching High

077. Stick Sandwich (Bullish)

078. Stick Sandwich (Bearish)

079. Gap Up / Rising Window

080. Gap Down / Falling Window

081. High Price Gapping Play

082. Low Price Gapping Play

083. Breakaway (Bullish)

084. Breakaway (Bearish)

085. Tower Bottom

086. Tower Top

087. Fry Pan Bottom

088. Dumpling Top

089. Upside Tasuki Gap

090. Downside Tasuki Gap

091. Upside Gap Three Methods

092. Downside Gap Three Methods

093. Deliberation (Bullish)

094. Deliberation (Bearish)

095. Side by Side White Lines (Bullish)

096. Side by Side White Lines (Bearish)

097. Bullish Kicking

098. Bearish Kicking

099. Rising Three Methods

100. Falling Three Methods

101. Mat Hold (Bullish)

102. Mat Hold (Bearish)

103. Ladder Bottom

104. Ladder Top

105. One White Soldier

106. One Black Crow

107. Two Rabbits

108. Two Crows

109. Three White Soldiers

110. Three Black Crows

111. Identical Three Soldiers

112. Identical Three Crows

113. Descent Block

114. Advance Block

115. Three Line Strike (Bullish)

116. Three Line Strike (Bearish)

117. Three Stars in the South

118. Three Stars in the North

119. In Neck

120. On Neck

121. Separating Lines (Bullish)

122. Separating Lines (Bearish)

123. Meeting Lines (Bullish)

124. Meeting Lines (Bearish)

125. Counter Attack Line (Bullish)

126. Counter Attack Line (Bearish)

127. Eight Candle Reversal (Bullish)

128. Eight Candle Reversal (Bearish)

129. Stalled Pattern (Bullish)

130. Stalled Pattern (Bearish)

131. San-Ku Triple Gap (Bullish)

132. San-Ku Triple Gap (Bearish)

133. Paper Umbrella / Karakasa

134. Four Price Doji

135. High Wave

136. Short Candlestick

137. Deviant Doji Candlestick

138. Wash 'n' Rinse (Bullish)

139. Wash 'n' Rinse (Bearish)

140. Tweezer Bottom and Hammer

141. Tweezer Top and Hanging Man

142. Tweezer Bottom and Piercing Line

143. Tweezer Top and Dark Cloud Cover

144. Tweezer Top and Harami Cross

145. Tweezer Top and Shooting Star

puri
2012-06-03, 09:16 PM
forex trading main candlesticks patterns boht aham ha trading main candlestick boht zada famous ha trading main lakin yar main na obht zaeda kush ke trading main thora boht indicator used karna ke lakin mujaa kisi be indicator ka bara main koi samaja nahi aye ha es oaya main abi be kussha kara raha hooon

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 09:20 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern
thank you my dear app ne ye jo psot ham se share ki ha na ye kafi achi ha hamrey liye kioun k es main na ham ko kafi knowledge mila ha or main es se kafi kuch seekha houn ye mugh ko sahi baat ha candle stick chart ko analysis karney main madad de gi zaror

hitesh
2012-06-10, 04:24 PM

newentry
2012-06-10, 04:40 PM
this is good information and i guess you will attach some pictures or else to make it details then we will learn it with easly..
i know they are very important to know by all the trader and it can be a good guide for their trading and include me
thank you very much

kiran
2012-06-17, 04:16 PM
Thanks dear you recall my memoriy about pattrens, here i must say that if we use some good combination of technical indicators with this than we can get result in shape of good profit and so a if we consider fundaentals than trading become successful business for us.

maulana
2012-06-18, 08:14 AM
candlestick pattern is my favorite strategy i ever used and very profitable... candlestick help me for identifying main trend... but i only focus to reversal candlestick pattern... because it will help me entry market early and exit market early... it will be help us to entry turning point of trend....

bindian
2012-06-24, 12:45 PM
Yes all of the traders depend upon the pattern because it is only the pattern which remits about the current market and the guesses about the future market. but i only depends upon chart pattern, it is a lill bit more clear for me then other patterns,.

pickmurari
2012-06-24, 10:01 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

Nice to see there are so many patterns involved. Explaining each one with a picture and explanation relating to the pic could make the explanation more helpful and meaningful to me. Right now it is bouncing out, it looks of study and then understanding. Pics and explanation of the pattern with related to the pic or an example could really help a lot

yoryo
2012-06-25, 08:55 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

i7ssan
2012-06-25, 09:21 PM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

miketega3
2012-06-26, 04:25 PM
i think there is an indicator that shows you all this information, it is called pattern recognition, i don't really use it because it is not accurate, and the indicator lags to much that why i stop using it

yoryo
2012-06-26, 06:11 PM

ayakcalysta
2012-06-27, 10:53 PM
i think there is an indicator that shows you all this information, it is called pattern recognition, i don't really use it because it is not accurate, and the indicator lags to much that why i stop using it

sorry I do not agree with you sir, are an indicator that it is always left behind by changes in prices, but by using the indicator then we'll have our picture in the opening trade. whether we can profit in a position to sell or are in a position to buy.

adeusi
2012-06-28, 12:55 AM
there different types of candlestick patterns and some of these candlestick has to do with the movement of the price, some pattern symbolize ready to enter trade while some symbolize ready to close trade.

kajole
2012-07-01, 03:06 AM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

Candlestick pattern in forex is a kind of strategy, As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, it is too tough and impossible to remember every pattern. but you can use most accurate pattern which are good and reliable.

i7ssan
2012-07-01, 03:14 AM

2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

darksaimon
2012-07-04, 11:20 PM
the candlestick ornamentation in forex is a variety of strategy, As more I jazz holder has many than 100 incompatible patterns with contrastive quality, it is too assaulter and infeasible to name every ornament. but you can use most close decoration which are favourable and straight.

computers
2012-07-09, 01:49 PM

pickmurari
2012-07-12, 05:18 PM
the pattern is helpful and good but not sure if we can use it to predict trading, profit and loss in trading at all times. Virgo, thank you for providing the website where I can look for more details about the pattern and any other info

mamaali
2012-07-12, 05:27 PM
Forex ka barama mana mara dostsa bohat bar sunatha kuch din ki bat ha ak admi forex ka barama aur ak admi sa batkarraha tha forexma business karna ka lia pasa nahi lagtaha post karnasa go bonus miltaha us sa trad karsakta ha.

aminos
2012-07-12, 07:33 PM

leherchand
2012-07-18, 12:53 PM

alamFX
2012-07-18, 02:19 PM
candlestick patterns for beginners rookie discussion... have recently formed various candle stick patterns

ashwini
2012-07-19, 08:12 AM
candle stick ke bahut sare pattern hain. aur humain iss par bahut achhe tarah practice karne chahiye. jaise .. hanging man, doji, hammer, butterfly, engulfing pattern ..yeh sab itne achhe pattern hain. ki app sirf isse patern par hi practice karne se .. market se acha income kar sakte hain. jitna practice karenge isske upar .. utna hi best result app ko milega.

leherchand
2012-07-19, 12:44 PM
Article is quite good but trader can change the color on the candle according to their choice and i think that if any trader can understand the candle stick pattern perfectly then the trader can make good profit using only candlestick pattern and for this all trader can see this website,www.onlinrtradingconcepts.com

abihofx
2012-10-10, 06:45 PM
Price movements in forex trading can be seen and analyzed by looking at the patterns are very helpful for the analysis of movement data correctly, candlestick patterns can be used as the basis for the open position of being able to look up or down trend pattern formed

rahim
2012-10-12, 11:34 PM
The interpretation is that the market place is indecisive. This pattern is extremely potent if it is a gap down from the past day, yet it tends to make no try to go lower.

This may signal a trend reversal.

Do you realize the 5 bullish candlestick patterns? As with Yin and Yang, there are only 5 bearish candlestick patterns that are really worth trading. Bearish candlestick patterns are the opposite of bullish candlestick patterns.

richat
2012-10-14, 01:37 PM
2. Evening star patterns
4. Morning star pattern

lovingfx11
2012-10-14, 02:33 PM
Forex candlestick patterns can be highly valuable to forex traders who know how to take advantage of them. These patterns can be especially important when traders are analyzing some statistical figures and technical data before they can come up with the next trading decision to take.

skyonline7866
2012-10-25, 09:46 PM
All good trader want to know this chart good. Because trend line analysis is good part of this market. If anyone can realize the all sequence of candlestick. Also they are good trader.They have proven their reliability over time, and that is why they are still used. After centuries of refinement candlestick trading has become a science that can be used to create a more profitable trader can be created.

abnoman
2012-11-07, 11:15 PM
Dear i cannot see you upload picture so please try to upload this again. if you upload this image then we will learn many things.

Thanks

genjer fx
2012-11-08, 04:48 AM
this is good information and i guess you will attach some pictures or else to make it details then we will learn it with easly..
i know they are very important to know by all the trader and it can be a good guide for their trading and include me
thank you very much

juragan
2012-11-09, 05:04 PM
I am scalper. I am day trader. I am a both. Not only me, I think a large number trader also trader both. Scalping is common and most popular trading policy. When I feel boring or see the market is suitable for scalping, don't wait more, I start to trade scalping. Day trading is main target. Day trading a better then scalping. A day trader can set their real sentiment completely. Because Forex is very liquid any time can possible to happen something. But long period market works strong dramatically.

Hidden Rain
2012-11-10, 05:54 PM
bearish engulfing on H4,, and price drop...

http://s11.postimage.org/4t0ywddc3/2012_11_10_19_21_FXGlory.jpg

Hidden Rain
2012-11-12, 09:56 AM
Dear i cannot see you upload picture so please try to upload this again. if you upload this image then we will learn many things.

Thanks

yes I agreed,, picture tells thousand words,, its better to upload some charts, so we can learn, because I believe most of us will understand from the pic, this is a good thread, it will much better if many charts was uploaded here, thanks, just my suggestion

faruk339
2012-11-17, 12:33 AM
Forex Different Candlesticks patterns.The term novel refers back to the production of short stories that remained part of a European oral culture of storytelling into the late 19th century. Fairy tales, jokes, little funny stories designed to make a point in a conversation, the exemplum a priest would insert in a sermon belong into this tradition

hazem.hassan
2012-11-17, 06:00 PM
sometimes i am not sure that canddlestick pattern is truly work...it was many time when the canddle depict a pattern but the wave move a different way...what is your explanation about it? i want to leard about the canddlestick pattern but i need to be convinced first.

belantarafx
2012-11-17, 07:42 PM
If anyone can bring order all the candlestick. Also they are good trader.They proven their reliability over time, and that is why they are still used. After centuries of refinement candlestick trading has become a science that can be used to make more profitable trader can be made.

Hidden Rain
2012-11-18, 11:16 AM
I try to identified reversal doji,, is this correct about my identification,,, this doji react to market, for scalper I think this is a good signal to take short.. please advice

http://s14.postimage.org/lhi251j4x/2012_11_18_12_43_FXGlory.jpg

nabiFX123
2012-11-18, 12:09 PM
Candlestick patterns are used extensively in Forex trading and here are.. is formed when the open, close and low are very close to each other.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Candlestick chart is important in the reading direction of the market analysis as it contains many of the forums of candles, which can be linked together for us to determine the direction of the market and there are indicators as well as help determine the direction of the market.

pro2
2012-11-18, 12:24 PM
Japanese candle stick is easy to use but do u think that it works all the time

mataharifx
2012-11-18, 08:39 PM
helpful.but candlestick patterns so they will not work any-time.we should always watch them before making the decision to open trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything besides he candlestick patters can still have a successful tradings.their will win over losses . it is better to use it with our strategy is to trade with.

Banglalink
2012-11-20, 08:29 PM
Candlestick design within foreign exchange is actually a type of technique, Just as much I understand candlestick offers a lot more than 100 various designs along with various precision, it's as well difficult as well as not possible to consider each and every design. however you should use the majority of precise design that are great as well as dependable.

sayidatul
2012-11-20, 08:39 PM
candlestick patterns are very helpful.but they will not work every-time.we have to always watch them before making any decision of opening a trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything aside candlestick patters he can still have successful trading

asmakhatun
2012-11-21, 02:29 PM
sometimes i am not sure that candlestick figure is truly apply...it was many abstraction when the candle limn a activity but the wave move a diametric way...what is your statement virtually it? i need to lead almost the candlestick graph but i penury to be convinced prototypical.

aandree
2012-11-21, 03:02 PM
candle with various kinds of indicators are very good, if we can understand what is contained behind the appearance. It is indeed a very different with the chart more. for example, if the doji candle candle was formed then the price reversal will occur either small or large and indeed it happen

rashedul
2012-11-21, 03:33 PM
sometimes i am not trustworthy that canddlestick route is truly play...it was umpteen clip when the canddle interpret a graph but the reservist propose a polar way...what is your explanation about it? i poorness to learn around the canddlestick pattern but i necessity to be convinced archetypical.

mataharifx
2012-11-21, 10:08 PM
helpful.but candlestick patterns so they will not work any-time.we should always watch them before making the decision to open trade.l think if a trader will ignore everything besides he candlestick patters can still have a successful tradings.their will win over losses . it is better to use it with our strategy is to trade with. they are not just a row of candles, but a lot of information we can get

ArfianFx
2012-11-21, 10:12 PM
good.. i'm interesting for learning naked trading by candle but on live market all candle cant to predictable, im refer to candle because candle never lie.. happy green pips.. :)

sejiti.rp
2012-11-22, 06:01 AM
One of the strategies in forex candlestick patterns, candlestick, because I know a lot more than hundreds of different patterns with different accuracy, which is very difficult and impossible to remember every pattern. But you can use the most appropriate pattern is good and reliable.

hansapkuay
2012-11-22, 08:29 AM
good.. i'm interesting for learning naked trading by candle but on live market all candle cant to predictable, im refer to candle because candle never lie.. happy green pips.. :)
Its just that most of the time i fail to capture where is highest and where is lowest.for example fake morning star that developed at center of trend

belantarafx
2012-11-22, 09:51 AM
sometimes I'm not sure that the pattern canddlestick really work it's a great time when canddle describing patterns but the waves move in a different way what is your explanation of this? I want leard canddlestick patterns but first I need to be convinced until the day I can actually use it to help my trading

benderafx
2012-11-22, 11:38 AM
here I have to say that if we use some good combination of technical indicators in this than we can get a result in a good profit, and so if we consider fundaentals of trade into a successful business for us. candlestick and moving average indicator is the great couple i think

nabiFX123
2012-11-22, 12:55 PM
There different types of candlestick patterns and some of those candlestick to do with the movement of the price , some pattern symbolize ready to enter trade while symbolize ready to close trade.

zafar3536
2012-11-22, 03:07 PM
मैं कहना है कि अगर हम इस में तकनीकी संकेतकों के कुछ अच्छा संयोजन का उपयोग की तुलना में हम एक अच्छा लाभ में परिणाम प्राप्त करने के लिए, कर सकते हैं और यदि ऐसा है तो हम हमारे लिए एक सफल व्यवसाय में व्यापार के fundaentals पर विचार करने के लिए है. मोमबत्ती और चलते औसत सूचक महान जोड़ी मुझे लगता है.

Habib Mondol
2012-11-25, 06:50 PM
Number of people trade by see candle patterns.It's a large process to learn.I try to learn most important patterns.I think i will be help me by make some profit.many many thanks brother for share your post.

handokotkj
2012-11-25, 08:40 PM
You are right here: there are 145 types of candlestick pattern.
001. Doji Star (Bullish)
002. Doji Star (Bearish)
003. Doji Star (Upward Continuation)
004. Doji Star (Downward Continuation)
005. Southern Doji
006. Northern Doji
007. Long-Legged Doji (Bullish)
008. Long-Legged Doji (Bearish)

009. Long-Legged Doji (Upward Continuation)

010. Long-Legged Doji (Downward Continuation)

011. Tri-Star (Bullish)

012. Tri-Star (Bearish)
013. Abandoned Baby (Bullish)
014. Abandoned Baby (Bearish)
015. Island Reversal (Bullish)

016. Island Reversal (Bearish)

017. Morning Star

018. Evening Star

019. Morning Doji Star

020. Evening Doji Star

021. Spinning Top (Bullish)

022. Spinning Top (Bearish)

023. Spinning Top (Upward Continuation)

024. Spinning Top (Downward Continuation)

025. Dragonfly Doji (Bullish)

026. Dragonfly Doji (Bearish)

027. Gravestone Doji (Bearish)

028. Gravestone Doji (Bullish)

029. Harami (Bullish)

030. Harami (Bearish)

031. Harami Cross (Bullish)

032. Harami Cross (Bearish)

033. Homing Pigeon

034. Descending Hawk

035. Squeeze Alert (Bullish)

036. Squeeze Alert (Bearish)

037. Unique Three River Bottom

038. Upside Gap Two Crows

039. Three Inside Up

040. Three Inside Down

041. Hammer

042. Hanging Man

043. Inverted Hammer

044. Shooting Star

045. Pin Bar (Bullish)

046. Pin Bar (Bearish)

047. Engulfing (Bullish)

048. Engulfing (Bearish)

049. Three Outside Up

050. Three Outside Down

051. Inside Day

052. Outside Day

053. Hook Reversal (Bullish)

054. Hook Reversal (Bearish)

055. Piercing Line

056. Dark Cloud Cover

057. Above the Stomach

058. Below the Stomach

059. Thrusting Line (Bullish)

060. Thrusting Line (Bearish)

061. Big White Candle

062. Big Black Candle

063. White Marubozu

064. Black Marubozu

065. Opening Marubozu (White)

066. Opening Marubozu (Black)

067. Closing Marubozu (White)

068. Closing Marubozu (Black)

069. Belt Hold (Bullish)

070. Belt Hold (Bearish)

071. Concealing Baby Swallow (Bullish)

072. Concealing Baby Swallow (Bearish Continuation)

073. Tweezer Bottom

074. Tweezer Top

075. Matching Low

076. Matching High

077. Stick Sandwich (Bullish)

078. Stick Sandwich (Bearish)

079. Gap Up / Rising Window

080. Gap Down / Falling Window

081. High Price Gapping Play

082. Low Price Gapping Play

083. Breakaway (Bullish)

084. Breakaway (Bearish)

085. Tower Bottom

086. Tower Top

087. Fry Pan Bottom

088. Dumpling Top

089. Upside Tasuki Gap

090. Downside Tasuki Gap

091. Upside Gap Three Methods

092. Downside Gap Three Methods

093. Deliberation (Bullish)

094. Deliberation (Bearish)

095. Side by Side White Lines (Bullish)

096. Side by Side White Lines (Bearish)

097. Bullish Kicking

098. Bearish Kicking

099. Rising Three Methods

100. Falling Three Methods

101. Mat Hold (Bullish)

102. Mat Hold (Bearish)

103. Ladder Bottom

104. Ladder Top

105. One White Soldier

106. One Black Crow

107. Two Rabbits

108. Two Crows

109. Three White Soldiers

110. Three Black Crows

111. Identical Three Soldiers

112. Identical Three Crows

113. Descent Block

114. Advance Block

115. Three Line Strike (Bullish)

116. Three Line Strike (Bearish)

117. Three Stars in the South

118. Three Stars in the North

119. In Neck

120. On Neck

121. Separating Lines (Bullish)

122. Separating Lines (Bearish)

123. Meeting Lines (Bullish)

124. Meeting Lines (Bearish)

125. Counter Attack Line (Bullish)

126. Counter Attack Line (Bearish)

127. Eight Candle Reversal (Bullish)

128. Eight Candle Reversal (Bearish)

129. Stalled Pattern (Bullish)

130. Stalled Pattern (Bearish)

131. San-Ku Triple Gap (Bullish)

132. San-Ku Triple Gap (Bearish)

133. Paper Umbrella / Karakasa

134. Four Price Doji

135. High Wave

136. Short Candlestick

137. Deviant Doji Candlestick

138. Wash 'n' Rinse (Bullish)

139. Wash 'n' Rinse (Bearish)

140. Tweezer Bottom and Hammer

141. Tweezer Top and Hanging Man

142. Tweezer Bottom and Piercing Line

143. Tweezer Top and Dark Cloud Cover

144. Tweezer Top and Harami Cross

145. Tweezer Top and Shooting Star
very complete but even better if you use the image around, and we do not need to memorize everything just the essentials that we studied.

shohankst9
2012-11-25, 11:04 PM
I think Forex is a good business.Yeah bhai aapne sahi kaha forex mein kisi bhi cheez ko nazar andaaz karna bahut hi badi problem ho sakti hai aksar trader choti choti baatoin ka deyaan nahi deta hai aur jayda tar loss ka karan wo hi hota hai.Best of luck.Thank you............................................... .

mudassar004
2012-11-27, 03:43 PM
Realize that a candlestick pattern is simply a means of reading data on the chart. Whether you trade forex, stocks, options or futures it is a superior tool for technical analysis. Once you become familiar with the basic candlestick patterns you will quickly assimilate their meaning and easily interpret them.

dareking
2012-12-17, 04:31 PM

sahi kaha aapne main bhi is baat ko manta hoon, ki forex mein technical ka jor kafi jayda hota hai, aur fundamental se jayda technically par trader jayda vishwaas rakhta hai, main khud ek technical trader hoon.;)

adnan10076
2012-12-17, 06:48 PM
I think Forex is a good business.Yeah bhai aapne sahi kaha forex mein kisi bhi cheez ko nazar andaaz karna bahut hi badi problem ho sakti hai aksar trader choti choti baatoin ka deyaan nahi deta hai aur jayda tar loss ka karan wo hi hota hai.Best of luck.Thank you............................................... .

main aap ki bt se agree krta hu ager hum choti choti cheezon ko ignore krain ge to hum profit gain nhi kr skte kiyu k forex main jitni bhi choti cheez hai sub hi zaruri hai . aur hum ko full focus rakhna ho ga trade per.

alam847
2012-12-17, 07:02 PM
Candlestick pattern analysis is the big part of technical analysis I think most of the indicators indicate what happened and only candlestick indicate what happen, what are you thinking about candlestick pattern analysis??

liso
2012-12-17, 07:14 PM
the main difference between a candle is that a candle a parten is that a parten is wavy and candles are just candles they solid movement as to where the trade is moving towards.

kaisar
2012-12-17, 07:35 PM
I sometimes in the trade also use candlestick analysis and without the help of any indicator, as well as simple way is more effective to bring in profit. how to do open positions without the help of indicators that observe the movement of candle in TF1 and D4 to see the trend.

akp202
2012-12-17, 07:42 PM
sahi kaha aapne main bhi is baat ko manta hoon, ki forex mein technical ka jor kafi jayda hota hai, aur fundamental se jayda technically par trader jayda vishwaas rakhta hai, main khud ek technical trader hoon.;)

ji haan bhai technikal knowledge adhik acha hota hai foundamental se mai bhi technikal knowledge ko jayda manta hun mai manta hun jiss trader ko techincal knowledge hoga wo baut age nikal sakega .

naziakhan
2012-12-17, 08:01 PM

in forex market news come only at certain time that is why mostly trader trade on technical analysis and i also trade with technical analysis but we should have very good skills in technical analysis to earn good pip from forex.:)

sulasih
2012-12-17, 11:26 PM
:)

abbey ak
2012-12-18, 04:39 AM
based on my understanding i really think Candlesticks patterns is the best strategy to understand the direction of the trend and to know the best time to enter your trade and the best time to exit the trade that is the best way to use a Candlesticks patterns

nabila
2012-12-20, 02:49 PM
Holder ornamentation in forex is a forgiving of strategy, As much I undergo holder has author than century contrasting patterns with contrary quality, it is too hooligan and unworkable to remember every itinerary.

abbey ak
2012-12-21, 04:42 AM
well as far as am really concerned i think the Candlesticks patterns is the best way we can trade and earn profit out of the market because with the Candlesticks patterns you can predict the direction of the market and the trend based on my understanding

numanpsc11
2012-12-22, 12:37 PM
I think the key of success in trading was not depend on the candlestick patterns on another patterns but depending on how we translate the signal given by this candle , whatever the patterns , if we able to analysis it well , it will earning profit to us in all condition.

rofiq
2012-12-25, 04:58 AM
candlestick with various kinds of indicators are very good, if we can understand what is contained behind the appearance. It is indeed a very different with the chart more. for example, if the doji candle candle was formed then the price reversal will occur either small or large and indeed it happened.

margono
2012-12-25, 11:06 AM
Good information you have provide, but lack of images and little bit explanation is still needs. I am explaining the Evening star pattern and will explain other later.
Evening star pattern is a pattern of 3 star for knowing continues trend or change of trend to down side.

Following is a image example of evening star pattern;

Everyone can see circle is plot as evening star which as one candle towards down next little up and other more down for confirm next 4th candle for confirmation of these pattern.

Here menerwangkan that many traders used setrategi anyone use existing indicators using existing lines using cs patren and this is all we are all in setrategi trading success

asifanayat
2012-12-25, 05:11 PM
Yes frd forextrading mein candlesticks bohat important role play krtien hain eis sey market k trend
ka pta chalta hai k ab market ka trend kis taraf jaye ga candlesticks column white or black do tarah
k hotey hain white candlesticks column market ki price ko down show krtey hain or black up show krty
hain ye dono he bohat important hain market k trend k liye

oreoluwa
2012-12-25, 10:25 PM
well in other to be a very profitable forex trader i think we just have to understand the best way to trade with the Candlesticks patterns because with Candlesticks patterns we can get the direction of the trend in the market

ramjan
2012-12-26, 01:56 AM
Nice, It is different candlesticks pattern. it has been so nice. so i also follow this all patterns beside trend and indicator.

chinku
2012-12-28, 11:12 PM
i really believe candlesticks acquire a lot more value when you go on to increased moment casings that's exactly why the constantly crucial to consider everyday and also each week graph and or chart also weeks chart and also business with all the current craze normally you might be certain to be able to business incorrectly and acquire several awful loss.

oreoluwa
2012-12-29, 01:53 AM
yes we have a lot of Candlesticks patterns in the market and the more you get to read and understand the Candlesticks patterns then you can always predict the right direction of the trend thats what i really think about the Candlesticks patterns

alam847
2012-12-29, 10:42 AM
Forex trading using candlestick patterns is the foundation of all sorts of existing Forex indicators, early days many traders use candlestick as a point of reference for buying and selling.

kheya
2012-12-29, 11:25 AM
occasionally i feel uncertain that candlestick guide is truly job...this remained all moment once the candle depict a guide but both the wave step one other approach...such a will be your current explanation about it? i want to point to the candlestick effect yet i needs to be confident initially.

delowar
2012-12-31, 02:24 PM
The most discussed and favorite kyandala charts and technical analysis for the system. Now almost every technical analysis software packages and Internet service kyandala cartina attached chart.

abbey ak
2012-12-31, 03:23 PM
i have read a lot of ebooks that gives me more understanding that Candlesticks patterns is the very best way we can trade and earn more profit out of the forex market and the more we trade based on the Candlesticks patterns the more we earn profit

reazforex
2012-12-31, 04:41 PM
Candlestick appearance on Forex trading is actually a form of secrets, As much I understand candlestick has more than thousands additional behavior to different accuracy, that is all too difficult and also impossible to commemorate together effect. However you own a lot of right effect which are excellent as well as efficient.

adnanhm
2013-01-01, 06:37 PM
i think ........ candlestick are very important we should learn how they work and how they give the signal of reversal or end of any trend......... i think we should work on it......

modulcpns
2013-01-02, 04:22 AM
Candlestick appearance on Forex trading is actually a form of secrets, As much I understand candlestick has more than thousands additional behavior to different accuracy, that is all too difficult and also impossible to commemorate together effect. However you own a lot of right effect which are excellent as well as efficient.

Understanding Candlestick forex trading need use with analyse and knowledges on Forex trading appearance growth the experiences trading need knowledges is important ,, with low risk,

vikasudasi
2013-01-23, 09:36 PM
The difference is due to the large number of servers at different opinion that the price of candles close at different prices to other prices, which closed in the second platform, so I think that it is better to monitor a single platform

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 04:33 PM
forex have many different candle stick which show us the trend of forex market where is exactly market gone. and i hardly know about the candle sticks chart of forex trading. i need to focus properly know about the candle stick chart on forex market.

runu
2013-01-26, 08:54 AM
sometimes i am not certain that candlestick ornamentation is genuinely pass...it was numerous abstraction when the candle limn a ornamentation but the waving loco mote a varied way...what is your explanation roughly it? i need to lead around the candlestick ornamentation but i necessity to be positive freshman.

dhiren
2013-01-26, 02:56 PM
haan bhai aapne sahi kaha forex mein kisi bhi cheez ko nazar andaaz karna bahut hi badi problem ho sakti hai aksar trader choti choti baatoin ka deyaan nahi deta hai aur jayda tar loss ka karan wo hi hota hai

snsumon
2013-01-26, 05:30 PM
There are lots of meaning of different kinds of candlesticks But which kinds of candles are the true indicator for us and success rate is 80%+.

kajo
2013-01-26, 06:05 PM
If we see the image the white candle opens from bottom and moves to upward direction. for knowing continues trend or change of trend to down side.
isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai

kenon
2013-01-26, 08:17 PM
ut lack of images and little bit explanation is still needs. I am explaining the Evening star pattern and will explain other later.ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai.

dareking
2013-02-03, 02:40 PM

Thik kaha aapne bhai, main bhi ye hi samjhata hoon, ki candlestick ko trader jayda se jayda samjhane ki koshish karna chahiye, candlestick base par bahut se trader trading karte hai, aur achcha entry aur exit milta hai.

mediafxx
2013-02-07, 04:02 AM

Candlestick manage and see through trade with a high risk management by using analysis of capital has to be good management and trading discipline count must calculate capital and risk,using Candlestick is very best

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 02:41 AM
This difference is because of that a lot of servers differ in the speed of the view that prices and candles close at prices different from the other prices, which closed it in the other platform so I think it is better to follow up on a single platform

yoddutfx
2013-02-14, 05:10 AM
I really think this is a difference from one broker to another broker, then it can sometimes differ from the pattern that's been made by a candle. This likely occurs in the lower time frames. because of these differences will be very obvious in the low tf ...

finagold
2013-02-14, 01:47 PM
I really think this is a difference from one broker to another broker, then it can sometimes differ from the pattern that's been made by a candle. This likely occurs in the lower time frames. because of these differences will be very obvious in the low tf ... therefore, we better use the time frame H1 up to D1 for intraday.. because it will give us a more valid information. I am happy to analyze using candlestik help, because I think candlestik is a very accurate indicator for identifying trends that will occur.

zobeda
2013-02-16, 06:44 PM
Forex divisas grfico significa de par de precios. Se muestra en forma grfica. Tres tipos de grfico disponibles. Candlestick entre ellos es impresionante. Es jugar
muy bonito. Casi do comerciante gusta jugar a este grfico.
TODO buen comerciante quiere saber tabla esta bueno. Debido anlisis de la lnea de tendencia a key el es buena parte de este Mercado. Si alguien puede darse cuenta de la secuencia de todas las velas. Tambin son buen business.

ashaab
2013-02-16, 07:46 PM
Candlestick pattern are the best indicator in forex trading, Candlestick pattern gives real time traders sentiment. I always use candlestick pattern near support and resistance. In my personal experience shooting star in daily time frame at support and resistance gives most positive earning.

rizwan shahid malik
2013-02-16, 08:02 PM
apki baat theak hai mager candle trend ko samjnay kay laye apko bohat time laga pery ga yeh asa fun nahn kay aik dafa aikha tou a gaya isk lye apko experts openion ki zarorat ho gae aur candle stick hi sub kuch hai forex market main ager yeh samj a gae to sab kuch theak hai wasay aik informationm ma b share kerta hoen apk sath friends sometime we see hammer at the end or the beginning of the trend see its colour it will indicate what trend will happen in next some pips if its green it will be upward trend and if its it will show down ward trend

harshalsbhatt
2013-02-16, 08:27 PM
Can somene make me understand the candle sticks ?? This is something very confusing and I tried to study them over the internet a lot buit was unable to crack the code

shahid1
2013-02-16, 09:29 PM
I thin forex different candlesticks patterns are very useful for the traders. Every new trader should try to know and understanding the trend of the candlestics patters then put the trade. This is good pattern.

nabiFX123
2013-02-16, 09:33 PM
I think candle stick patterns are very helpful, but they will not work every time. We have to always watch them before making any decision of opening a Forex trade. I think if a trader will ignore everything aside candlestick patters he can still have successful traders... Thanks

shahid1
2013-02-16, 09:56 PM
Forex different candlesticks patterns is very important in the forex trading. I also trade with the scalper and get the various time profit,. The patterns are very help in trading.

apip
2013-02-17, 04:25 AM
i really believe candlesticks acquire a lot more value when you go on to increased moment casings that's exactly why the constantly crucial to consider everyday and also each week graph and or chart also weeks chart and also business with all the current craze normally you might be certain to be able to business incorrectly and acquire several awful loss.
of all that we must soon make decisions that can reduce huge losses to our financial

vicente147
2013-03-25, 03:46 AM
heeey for me what is your explanation about it? i want to leard about the canddlestick pattern but i need to be convinced first.

saima parvez
2013-04-01, 12:45 AM
well in other to be a very successful currency investor i think we just have to comprehend the best way to business with the Candlesticks styles because with Candlesticks styles we can get the route of the pattern in the market

Empress
2013-04-01, 12:58 AM
Wax light handle and see through business with a risky control by using research of investment has to be good control and trading self-discipline depend must determine investment and danger,using Wax light is very best

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:08 AM
This distinction is because of that a lot of web servers vary in the rate of the perspective that costs and candle lights near at costs different from the other costs, which shut it in the other foundation so I think it is better to adhere to up on only one platform

tabassam
2013-04-01, 01:11 AM
This distinction is because of that a lot of web servers vary in the rate of the perspective that costs and candle lights near at costs different from the other costs, which shut it in the other foundation so I think it is better to adhere to up on only one platform.

bull125
2013-04-01, 01:31 AM
candlestick with various types of signs are very excellent, if we can know what is included behind the overall look. It is indeed a very different with the graph more. for example, if the doji wax light candle was established then the cost change will happen either big or little and indeed it occurred.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

This distinction is because of that a lot of web servers vary in the rate of the perspective that costs and candle lights near at costs different from the other costs, which shut it in the other foundation so I think it is better to adhere to up on only one foundation

milonkundar2013
2013-04-03, 08:59 PM
Thanks close you refer my memory some transparent, here i moldiness say that if we use some salutary combination of foul indicators with this than we can get result in modify of healthful clear and so a if we ruminate fundamentalism than trading turn prosperous commercialism for us.

baponmondol213
2013-04-10, 11:30 PM
Thanks pricey you call my memory nigh patterns, here i must say that if we use whatever pleasing combination of field indicators with this than we can get result in partiality of salutary realize and so a if we ex cogitate fundamentals than trading transmute eminent concern for us.

prabu
2013-04-11, 06:19 AM
trading based on observations of the shape of the candlestick pattern is very fun, because if we are to understand the various forms of candlestick then we will be able to detect the direction of a price trend, especially if we really understand the reversal candlestick forms a very important

compaqfx
2013-04-13, 02:44 AM
thats is real works that one ... i just add some techniq here, i belief on price action procedure that based on candle pattern. But for the better use of price action procedure we need to conform some issue such as..
# We need to understand exact format of candle such as PIN BAR, DOJI etc. Because there are some similar format that are not PIN BAR.
# For getting exact result we need to focus on Daily chart.
# We also need to focus on support and resistance for getting better Idea.
I attach one image about pin bar ...

tereliyefx
2013-04-13, 05:25 AM
Thanks pricey you call my memory nigh patterns, here i must say that if we use whatever pleasing combination of field indicators with this than we can get result in partiality of salutary realize and so a if we ex cogitate fundamentals than trading transmute eminent concern for us.
the trend of all trading strategies existing trading systems are managed using the right so that no one in the analysisIt can also be useful also to collect and analyze data using a trading system based on the data that we need to analyze market and news

Abbas
2013-04-15, 12:34 PM

reno99
2013-04-15, 12:46 PM
occasionally i conceive uncertain that holder handbook is genuinely job...this remained all minute once the taper represent a guide but both the twist stair one additional formulation...much a instrument be your prevailing statement around it? i want to peak to the candlestick appearance yet i needs to be cocksure initially

shapna100
2013-04-15, 12:48 PM
oftentimes we're confused this canddlestick sample is actually deliver the results... that it was lots of time frame should the canddle outline your sample although the send switch another type of manner... what the heck is a person's outline regarding this? i want to leard for the canddlestick sample nonetheless i have to often be assured initially.

ishaq02
2013-04-15, 01:12 PM
hello guys about your post my opinion is Candlestick pattern in forex is a kind of strategy, As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, it is too tough and impossible to remember every pattern. but you can use most accurate pattern which are good and reliable.thanks for the post keep trading

safdar786
2013-04-18, 01:00 AM
bahut he achi information di hai aap ne humain ye baat hi trader ko soni chahiye ye ek boht hi acha trader signal hai haer trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunke forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai or short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hai hota hai..

nkem
2013-04-28, 10:48 PM
i wish to know if there is a place one can get all the candlestick patterns on a real chart as against the drawings that i am seeing as the real chart i what i can relate with.

jatayufx
2013-04-29, 04:44 AM

so that we can learn to make a profit trading capital with the right trading strategy analysis by studying the fundamental news analysis of capital and money management so it will be easy to do it long time and short-time trade trade,

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:34 PM
of salutary realize and so a if we ex cogitate fundamentals than trading transmute eminent concern for us.news analysis of capital and money management so it will be easy to do it long time and short-time trade trade,

aariya16
2013-05-03, 06:47 PM
Forex suggests that currency try value chart. It shows on diagrammatically. 3 reasonably chart obtainable. Among them candle holder is awful. It play terribly nice. the majority merchant prefer to play this chart.
All sensible merchant wish to understand this chart sensible. as a result of line analysis is sweet a part of this market. If anyone will notice the all sequence of candle holder. additionally they're sensible merchant.......=(:respect::respect::peace:

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 09:19 PM
for me i think candlesticks gain a lot of importance as you progress to higher time frames that is why its perpetually necessary to appear at daily and weekly chart even months charts and trade with the prevailing trend otherwise you're sure to trade incorrectly and find some nasty losses.......

tahirtaaha
2013-05-25, 01:56 PM
candlesticks k pattern yeh market ke psychology ke bare mei batate hai . yeh wahid run time indicator hai . is k patterns bhi bohat powerful hai magar is mei sab say best hai doji , morning star,evening star and hammer. shooting star is also very powerful.use at least one indicator with candlesticks.

sikhendy
2013-05-25, 02:23 PM
candlesticks patterns in forex market can be a sign for us to make a good analysis about the market. i have read a lot too about candlesticks patterns, and it has a positive sign with my analysis. i always do my analysis with seeing candlesticks patterns first before set position.

Kimcil2013
2013-05-25, 09:26 PM
trading based on observations of the shape of the candlestick pattern is very fun, because if we are to understand the various forms of candlestick then we will be able to detect the direction of a price trend, especially if we really understand the reversal candlestick forms a very important

I think we are can not only depends on candlestick pattern, cause it was only works if the price are really find his support or resistance. In my opinion, we must know the supply and demand first and then we must know the support and resistance. After that we can works with the candlestick. it was not really good if we just use candle on our trade, cause it was only the indicator which show us the market psychology.

kaitokid
2013-05-25, 09:40 PM
sometimes i am not sure that canddlestick pattern is truly work...it was many time when the canddle depict a pattern but the wave move a different way...what is your explanation about it? Candlestick pattern in forex is a kind of strategy, As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, it is too tough and impossible to remember every pattern. but you can use most accurate pattern which are good and reliable.

kokolkola
2013-05-26, 02:28 AM
Impregnated designs vulgar enough forex strategy can, AFAIK, the owner has a lot of different one cent .Models with different accuracy. Can't remember all the model is very effective. You can, however, use an appropriate measure of reasonable and reliable standard square.

sorma
2013-05-26, 05:37 AM
Forex patterns possible an appropriate strategy. I know that most shareholders are different than one percent a completely different, of course, it's strong and it is not possible for each model from the list, however, you will be able use a reasonably accurate and reliable of the model.

hasino
2013-05-26, 03:37 PM
Sometimes I feel so insecure. Candlestick models see really different to work at candle Shockwave templates don't approach you. What is your interpretation of? I'm for sure is I Bay in the lard candlestick template.

shoyeb01
2013-05-26, 04:05 PM
The forex candlestick pattern may be a logical approach, with different owners know completely his face on a completely different model candle, is very strong and it is not possible to realize that all the templates. However, you can use the standard unit of area in the direction of more efficient and reliable.

johur
2013-05-29, 09:42 PM
Candlestick style in the Forex is a strategy, and as much as I that candlestick has over a hundred unique designs as well as different accuracy knows, it is usually very difficult and impossible to consider of any style. But to use the most accurate model, there are good and reliable.

maamu
2013-05-30, 02:34 AM
Bearish engulfing candlestick pattern in currency trading is usually a form of strategy, so many times I know the possibilities of a candlestick, more than 100 different habits, as well as the accuracy of personality, it is also difficult and very difficult to forget. However, you can use almost any target model, which is a great and reliable.

notanki
2013-05-30, 02:45 AM
Foreign currency trading Candlestick patterns, you can kind of understand the methods belong to $ 100 or so other patterns, candlesticks and other precision and reliability, this is too much, and you may not believe but simple default ****e. But it is a good, reliable and accurate and most of the standard.

monare
2013-05-31, 02:15 AM
Forex factory project will always be variations of the method rather than the candle styles have different reasons for each project is very rude, even in the event that the proposal is a good one for greater confidence.

bhamba
2013-06-06, 11:29 AM
The forex candlestick pattern may be a wise strategy until you know, the candlestick was quite full of hundreds of different models with different} | "accuracy is too harsh and impossible to remember for each model. However, you will benefit from the most suitable model, which is a powerful and reliable.

naim10
2013-06-06, 11:37 AM
I honestly think acquire far more valuable chandeliers when the hose is growing Sometimes it is exactly why the crucial moments to think about every day and every week and graph or chart table also business week and while today's fashion was sure he could usually bad business and get more terrible loss.

chanchal
2013-06-06, 12:09 PM
You can create a strategy Forex Candlestick pattern, the owners know, the maximum amount is quite a hundred completely different and totally different} | "it's not a habit, too hard, and it's impossible to remember all the models. However, funny, confident most affordable model.

robiul alom00
2013-06-06, 12:12 PM
Originally developed for adoption by all kinds of candles on the burden of the cost of U.S. forecasting and prediction of the future of Japan Securities, commodities and financial market traders for hundreds of years. The exact time and location of the tool is developed, it is still a mystery, but he is one of the techniques typically used first in the way of business. Why still use over time they should have them, make sure their responsibilities. Make production profitable science, and other traders have become a sophisticated commercial century holder after you get used to.

hygtfd
2013-06-06, 05:10 PM
Candlestick pattern in Forex can be quite the strategy, the maximum quantity of known holder has quite a hundred different |} completely different patterns with different accuracy, it is very robust and it is not possible to each sample. But you want to use the most appropriate model measures square smart and reliable.

lala02
2013-06-06, 07:01 PM
Consider searching correctly, by the way, tend to think the company will always be the chandelier is to win more than progress, the price of victory is important to the daily and weekly chart of the month chart and some ugly losses trading schedule

shanju48
2013-06-06, 10:23 PM
Candlestick pattern in Forex can reasonably be strategy, the maximum quantity of known holder has quite a hundred completely different completely different patterns with different accuracy, it is too strong, and it is not possible to get each sample. But, you will be able to use the most correct way to this area unit, intelligent and reliable.

jahgfd
2013-06-06, 10:44 PM
Candlestick pattern in Forex strategy can be reasonable, the maximum quantity of known holder has quite a hundred else patterns with different accuracy, it is too strong, and it is not possible to each sample. However, you will be able to use the most correct way to drive this area, sensible and reliable.

si taym
2013-06-06, 10:48 PM
Candlesticks are one of the most important indicator and they are really trustful. Their indications are great in most of the cases .
There are several types and every one has it's signification.

gtfryk
2013-06-06, 11:06 PM
Forex currency suggests trying value chart. This points to a diagram:. 3, and in the diagram shall apply mutants. Among them is terrible. Very fun to play. Most sellers prefer to play this chart. The smart seller should understand this smart chart. Analysis of the line is a nice part of this market. If someone picks up all the rows of the holder. Additionally, it is a smart businessman.

ronju01
2013-06-07, 08:37 AM
For me, I think, candle holders get more important as you progress higher terms, so it will need to appear on the daily and weekly charts even months charts and trading with the dominant trend otherwise you trade the absolute wrong and buy some nasty losses

masud110
2013-06-07, 08:42 AM
The forex candlestick pattern can be a bit of a strategy, knowing the maximum number of the owner of the 200 is pretty much {totally different |} to varying degrees of accuracy is very strong and can mention every model. However, the proper use of the unit, you can build a healthy and reliable.

dareking
2013-06-11, 12:14 PM

Haan bhai sahi baat kahi aapne, technical ka roll to kafi jabardast rahta hai, aur har ek trader ke liye jaruri bhi hota hai, lekin short term trading mein kafi trader fundamental ka jayda use karte hai, taki wo news ke waqt mein kafi kam samay mein achche pips gain kar sake.

fxearner
2013-06-11, 02:27 PM
Haan bhai sahi baat kahi aapne, technical ka roll to kafi jabardast rahta hai, aur har ek trader ke liye jaruri bhi hota hai, lekin short term trading mein kafi trader fundamental ka jayda use karte hai, taki wo news ke waqt mein kafi kam samay mein achche pips gain kar sake.

hanji bhai technical ka role kaafi zabardast hota hai forex trading mein,hum technical agar achhi tarah samajh jaaye tou hum fir forex mein kabhi bhi apni trade ko open kar sakte hai aur paisa kama sakte hai,technical se hum long term aur short term dono mein paisa kama sakte hai..

ziku
2013-06-11, 03:07 PM
The forex candlestick pattern can be a little strategy, you know a candle holder for more than a hundred different especially in totally different and totally different} | "the model is so powerful, and each model is impossible. However, it is Arkansas smart and reliable model.

tiiity.m
2013-06-11, 03:10 PM
The forex candlestick pattern can be strategic enough, the maximum amount is known about the owner has more than one hundred fully {various different | completely} models with different accuracy, is too strong and it is not possible to memorize each template. However, you can use this pattern more correct are confidential and secure.

zxsdfg
2013-06-11, 04:42 PM
Personally, I seem to get a lot more value candle holders while a better time frame support cane exactly why in the public interest to think on a daily basis and also once a week and many weeks inventory charts, charts the industry in the application of the existing pattern may otherwise continue, make sure you have a few industrial faulting and bad cuts.

lkijuh
2013-06-11, 06:14 PM
For me I feel like candlesticks, get a whole lot of sense as a promotion for the higher time frames, it is therefore an important seems to be constantly in the daily and weekly chart even monthly charts and trade with the prevailing trend or else you are sure to act the wrong way and get some ugly losses.

kijuh
2013-06-11, 06:59 PM
For me I think candlesticks larger meaning as a promotion to the higher terms, and so all the time to appear on the daily and weekly chart even months charts and trade with the prevailing trend, or else you safe trade is wrong, and get some ugly losses.

zikup
2013-06-11, 07:09 PM
Why is the daily chart and weekly I also frequently appear in the important months as compared to the wax flow chart General allows you to trade with some trading losses that bad and evil continued to receive increased over the period of the considered, it might get more attention.

komla
2013-06-11, 07:30 PM
Advantages of the Forex market can be a good strategy, is the maximum amount that I know there are really different enough to completely different hundred |} Another template, just too strong and could not remember any plan. But the most correct for the intelligent and reliable unit area will benefit.

hbdjht
2013-06-11, 07:35 PM
Forex trading says, the total value of currency charts. It shows the star pattern. Logical graph 3 market. Among them is a unique and very impressive. Where to play
Very nice work. Bargainer is more than willing to recreate the graphic.
All reasonable questions you see a diagram of the Bargainer. Fresh analysis of the line is part of this market. If anyone knows any sequence of candle holders. Additionally they sensible Bargainer.

naziakhan
2013-06-11, 08:10 PM

han bhai short term trading ma mostly trader fundamental ko hi use kartay hay .kyu k news time ma hu thoray time ma acha profit bna saktay hay .lakin es k liyay hamaray pas achi analysis bi honi cahiyay .:good:

jddjdjdd44
2013-06-11, 08:20 PM
Model candlestick Forex can be a very strategic in quantity, maximum I know that marketing is more than a hundred completely different. Completely different with different accuracy, very strong patterns} and it is not possible to retrace each model. However, as appropriate and trusted measures more appropriate class will be able to use the model.

kiujhy
2013-06-11, 09:18 PM
Forex candlesticks can reasonably be strategy, the maximum number of, you know, to actually have a hundred totally different patterns with different accuracy, it is too strong and can not remember each design. But it will use are in good and strong.

pangka
2013-06-11, 10:12 PM
Sometimes I'm not sure this model really candlestick is ... It is a time when candles paint sample, but the waves of unique idea-what steps you clarify? A Ray verschuyl Relais enterprise which I think of that, but I think the candlestick models of their original

sunila
2013-06-12, 06:15 AM
forex ko indicaotr ki bajaye ap fundamental news sai karay ta k ap ko profit ho aysa nahe hai ap indicaotr ka use na karay magar yai lazmi hai indicaotr ap ko kabhea bhea wrong bata sakta hai magar news ap ko kabhea wrong nahe btye ge....

fekher
2013-06-12, 08:47 AM
candlesticks give the most important signals and indications in every trade , especially when the trend of the market is clear
thanks for the helpful informations bro , i hope you keep it coming like that we need questions and answers in order to share our experience and develop our skills.

frost
2013-06-12, 02:07 PM
Forex candlestick patterns can be a wise strategy, which is the highest amount that I know, it's really different data, which is a completely different enough model change, he is too strong and can remember every model. But this is the last in the right window, intelligent and honest.

sajid ali
2013-06-12, 02:55 PM
yap that is very easy for making good entry with candle , Japan make this one candle , so if everyone use the candle pattern in the chat he has most probably chance to get more profit from the forex market , but do not go over trading i think best way is that choose the 5 digit server with 1000 capital then you can see your are in good positions and you can see good pattern through the candles ok.

gauph
2013-06-12, 03:02 PM
Forex candlestick there very certain that the main strategy free gods really were totally different pattern resolution is too stiff, and I remember each one. However, you can change the formula for the most sharp area is valid and reliable.

kajla
2013-06-12, 06:11 PM
For me, I am of the opinion that progress over time, whenever necessary, even months are displayed in the daily and weekly important additional profit, candlesticks, candelabra, and you can buy the dominant trend and get to rest or, ugly losses

zicop
2013-06-13, 04:37 PM
The reason is that when a larger period of time, I think I have a lot of daily candlesticks are important and within a week and will continue on the chart and the chart for months significant trading business is wrong, never there is a general trend and some nasty damage otherwise

dareking
2013-06-24, 12:07 PM
han bhai short term trading ma mostly trader fundamental ko hi use kartay hay .kyu k news time ma hu thoray time ma acha profit bna saktay hay .lakin es k liyay hamaray pas achi analysis bi honi cahiyay .:good:

haan bhai news trading mein kafi kam samay mein achche profits mil jaate hai, maine aise trader bhi dekhe hai, jo news trading par hi scalping karte hai, us waqt bhi scalping ka achcha mauka hota hai, :)

hgyt
2013-06-24, 03:51 PM
Forex currency pair means cost chart. Record graphic. 3 forms a graph can be obtained. One of them, candlestick rocks! Post participates enjoyable. Most investors who want to participate in this chart. All for the benefit of the investor want to know this useful chart. Mainly because of the obsession with the scale of the analysis can be useful for your Forex trading. If someone from a lot of the collection that is associated with the candle holder know. They are also beneficial for the investor.

fxearner
2013-06-24, 04:41 PM
haan bhai news trading mein kafi kam samay mein achche profits mil jaate hai, maine aise trader bhi dekhe hai, jo news trading par hi scalping karte hai, us waqt bhi scalping ka achcha mauka hota hai, :)

hanji bhai kaafi traders news se trade karna pasand karte hai lekin news se trade karne ke liye hume fundamental ki poori knwledge honi chahiye aur scalping karna news se faidemand hota hai kyunki kamm time mein jada profits hume miljaate hai..

DBS
2013-06-24, 06:23 PM
often i feel uncertain that candlestick guide is truly job... this remained all moment once the candle depict a guide however each the wave step one alternative approach... this type will surely be your current explanation about it ? i wish to purpose towards the candlestick effect however i wants as being confident initially.

sunila
2013-06-25, 08:05 AM
forex ik aysa business hai jis mai ik nahe balky kafi zaydah zheezy hain market ko juge karny ki hum kafi tareqou sa market ko juge kar sakty hain aur us k hisb sai trade apni active kar sakty hain mai hamehsa forex mai news ko prefer dn kio k news sai market asan sai control ho jati hai...

kukcuk
2013-06-25, 09:38 AM
Candlestick Forex trading is one of the five teams often do not know that candlestick has a variety of projects in a number of different resolutions, too hard, because it is not possible to read in each design. Even though almost all the audio and very exact shape can be.

flodjar
2013-06-25, 09:50 AM
Conception of candlestick trade money, in General, is the quality of the strategy, all too if Candlestick works in many different models, and different liability And accuracy, and also difficult, that's hard to be forgotten all plans. But you need to use dental plan the most precis, which is a big more.

troy145
2013-06-25, 11:31 AM
The behavior is useful for candles. But it works all the time. We are almost always selected by the industry in the past. If you want to know when the dealer every little thing, but leaves the interest rate on the lamp, but the ownership of profitable trades. My point is that the winner is more when compared to the loss. It is better to use almost all Access, we welcome it.

dareking
2013-06-25, 11:33 AM
hanji bhai kaafi traders news se trade karna pasand karte hai lekin news se trade karne ke liye hume fundamental ki poori knwledge honi chahiye aur scalping karna news se faidemand hota hai kyunki kamm time mein jada profits hume miljaate hai..

Jab fundamental ki puri jaankari ho jaye, to bahut hi achchi trading sirf news se kar sakte hai, news trading mein risk kafi jayda hota hai, news ke waqt movement bahut fast ho jaati hai, fake movement bhi kafi hoti hai.

rajkumar1991
2013-06-25, 11:14 PM
Jab fundamental ki puri jaankari ho jaye, to bahut hi achchi trading sirf news se kar sakte hai, news trading mein risk kafi jayda hota hai, news ke waqt movement bahut fast ho jaati hai, fake movement bhi kafi hoti hai.

foudamental ka knowledge hona to bahut hi jayda zroori hai yadi huamre pass foundamental ka knowlege nhi hoga to hum kuch nhi kar payenge isliy mai kahta hun ki hume foudamental ka knowledge bhaut hi jayda zroori hia

erta1653
2013-06-27, 02:25 AM
For me I think candlesticks have a lot of sense as a promotion to the higher time frames, which is why its current needs to work on the daily and weekly chart even monthly charts and trade with the prevailing trend otherwise you sure Act wrong and get some ugly losses

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 01:32 AM
hayyyy .... sometimes i am not sure that canddlestick pattern is truly work...it was many time when the canddle depict a pattern but the wave move a different way...what is your explanation about it? i want to leard about the canddlestick pattern but i need to be convinced first. thanks for you .... :)

star083
2013-06-30, 01:40 AM
yes i agreed to you that candelsticks patterns are very affective for trading and produce solid results for trading.initially i uses to use indicators for trading but i di dnot get the required results than i came to know about candel patterns and so i moves my method to candels and produce solid results

muna1982
2013-06-30, 06:31 AM
yes there are different type of candlestick which form in different way and give us signal. i like to used the Japanese candle stick from which i normally can get the actual move of the market and the high and low of the candle too. the bar chart is also give us some signal like double head formation and many other from which we can predict the price reversal easily.

vishadevbhakta
2013-06-30, 11:11 AM
guys mere se forex market me candlestick bohoti important hey , is market ko achie tara se samaj sakte hey, or is me important kuch candle hey, jese ki , doji, pinbar, hammer ,yeah sab candel market ko up and down jane ka signal deta hey, thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

alidz16
2013-06-30, 05:09 PM
haaay ..... bahut hi achi information di hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai.... good luck and thanks fooor you ... :)

Abrar Ahmed
2013-07-01, 10:32 PM
Candlestick patterns donot work well all the time, infact work very less. But they play a big role too. They can be used to identify the momentum of the market and can be used for confirmations.

bolbol_07
2013-07-04, 07:58 PM
I really think this is a difference from one broker to another broker, then it can sometimes differ from the pattern that's been made by a candle.

alidz16
2013-07-07, 12:13 AM
haiii ... sometimes i am not sure that canddlestick pattern is truly work...it was many time when the canddle depict a pattern but the wave move a different way...what is your explanation about it? i want to leard about the canddlestick pattern but i need to be convinced first. ... :)

vajmura
2013-08-15, 02:15 AM

any1
2013-08-15, 04:00 AM
Them reveals for graphically. Some types of graph or chart out there. Including Candlestick rocks !. Them have fun with
great. The majority of individual wish to have fun with the following graph or chart. its very tricky plus out of the question to reflect upon any sample. nonetheless you can utilize a lot of genuine sample which have been fine plus efficient.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-16, 12:14 PM
thanks for give this very good information ... i was trying to find this type of information on the sites ... if u learn candle stick . u wont learn any indicator or strategye .... candle stick strategy is best.... its give you the 80% confirm forecast for next market movement

beeya
2013-08-16, 12:18 PM
it is very useful information you posted here. yes off course you should keep in mind all these aspects during trading on Forex. you miner mistake can make you trap in a huge problem. so you have to focus on all points during your business.

hamza.sheikh
2013-10-11, 10:10 PM
Holder ornamentation in forex is a forgiving of strategy, As much I undergo holder has author than century contrasting patterns with contrary quality, it is too hooligan and unworkable to remember every itinerary and Forex factory project will always be variations of the method rather than the candle styles have different reasons for each project is very rude, even in the event that the proposal is a good one for greater confidence.

fxghost
2013-11-03, 04:01 PM

ji bhaiya ji main bhi manta hu yehi bat ki forex market mein sabse jayda asar sirf technical ka hi rahta hain technical trading mein hum long term short term scalping har ek tarah ki trade kar sakte hain technical ki achi jaankari honi chahiye

jerry
2013-11-04, 01:29 PM
a candlestick chart is able to display the open, high, low and close of each bar and therefore shows the whole trading range for every period. Just by doing so, a forex trader is able to garner much more information from the market than usual and can even base trading decisions on the different patterns.

treetops
2013-11-04, 05:45 PM
It does not need to be so complicated.
There are just 2 or 3 individual candlesticks that give you a statistical edge:

1. Pin bar with bigger range than the last 5 bars
2. Outside bar that closes in its top or bottom 25% and breaks that side the next bar
3. Engulfing bar

Longs above daily open at or near day's high, vice versa for shorts. Even with this, can make money on volatile pairs pretty easy.

al-furqan
2013-11-05, 06:45 AM
the knowledge of Forex candle stick is an important element in this business because if you want to go far in this business you must know how to read the intrinsic meanings to different candle stick because they are good in determining the direction of the Forex trading market.

sickcolet
2013-11-06, 02:04 AM
Candlestick have a lot of patterns that allows you to understand the market situations cause sometimes we look candles without thinking so much and it describes situations that are so important on the way of trading.

krahat
2013-11-06, 11:14 AM
In the Forex trading market there are have as a lot of kinds trading patterns and also trader are bet the earning as a big amount from the Forex trading market with the help of taking as a small of time,.,.

manik25
2013-11-06, 11:17 AM
In my opinion, far more as you progress progress in person receive massive candlesticks frame goes to the bathroom perpetually, perhaps a couple of months, the trend graph, use the trade yet as typically once every week at the side of a card per day, it's necessary to contemplate whether or not you're positive you've got terrible mistakes within the trade to realize and fail.

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:39 PM
In my opinion, of great importance because we grow up limit that candle holders, why is always important in daily and weekly schedule chart and sales trends, or even a month, is not guaranteed in the store and get some ugly losses

mdrahman_n
2013-11-18, 04:21 PM
Candlestick pattern in forex could be a reasonably strategy, the maximum amount i do know holder has over hundred totally {different|completely different} patterns with different accuracy, it's too powerful and not possible to recollect each pattern. however you'll be able to use most correct pattern that area unit smart and reliable.

Aneela
2013-11-18, 04:35 PM
ha g bilkul aysa bilkul be aysa karna hota tha yah di hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me kuch karta aya aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ko pata chalta ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota karna parta ha as ko bara ma.

2013-11-18, 06:59 PM
hai aapne aur ye technical signals har trader ko smajh me aane chahiye kyunki forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut gain more importance as you move to higher time frames thats why its always important to look at daily and weekly chart even months charts and trade with the prevailing trend otherwise you are bound to trade wrongly

fxghost
2013-11-27, 12:14 PM

Technical knowledge har ek trader ko aana chahiye bhaiya ji technical main jayda badiya samjhata hu isse mujhe trading mein mushkil nahi aati hain technical hi mere liye sabse jayda important hain main news fundamental ye sab follow nahi karta hu

a_for_apple
2013-11-27, 12:56 PM
a lot of candle pattern which we can learn. but I personally just focus on a few candle pattern. I only trade when he saw engulfing pattern, pinbar, doji, and pircing line. I think it is the most powerful candle pattern. so we can use it to make a profit. the location of the candle pattern also determines the potential profit that we can get. if it occurs in the area of ​​support / resistent. This becomes more powerful

naziakhan
2013-11-27, 03:34 PM
Technical knowledge har ek trader ko aana chahiye bhaiya ji technical main jayda badiya samjhata hu isse mujhe trading mein mushkil nahi aati hain technical hi mere liye sabse jayda important hain main news fundamental ye sab follow nahi karta hu

G bhai technical knowledge ti trader k liyay kafi had tak zaruri hota hay , agar trader sirf fundamental per depend ho kar trading karta hay tu phr us k liyay technical knowledge itna zaida zaruri nh hay .:)

sunila
2013-11-28, 08:31 AM
forex mai yai cheeze kafi important hai agar candle patteren samjh mai a jaye then he acaha hai trade k leyayu candle sai kafi kuch jan sakty hain market move ka bhea kuch na kuch pata cahlta hai...

cakrawala
2013-11-28, 12:28 PM
possible in the present circumstances is there on the GBP / USD pair on H4 timeframe indicates a bearish candlestick patterns but now back to touch a high price, as this is when the situation will remain valid in the candle patterns sir, sorry I am still very confused by this.

fxearner
2013-11-28, 06:02 PM
forex mai yai cheeze kafi important hai agar candle patteren samjh mai a jaye then he acaha hai trade k leyayu candle sai kafi kuch jan sakty hain market move ka bhea kuch na kuch pata cahlta hai...

hanji forex trading mein candles stick ke pattern ko samajhna bahut jaroori hai kyunki ek trader ke liye technical ko sikhane ke baad hei wo achhi trading kar sakta hai,candles se hei trader high aur low base ko dekhakr apni trade mein entry leta hai..

moneyearn
2013-11-28, 06:03 PM
forex me technicals ka bahut zor rehta hai aur short term traders ko to inko smajh ke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai..isliye har traer ko in sabki knowledge hiona bahut zaruri hota hai t remains a mystery, but he was to be one of the most commonly used technical means available for commercial use. They have proven their reliability over time.......

mstnazim
2013-11-28, 08:58 PM
Candlestick pattern in forex could be a reasonably strategy, the maximum amount i do know candle holder has over hundred completely different patterns with different accuracy, it's too robust and not possible to recollect each pattern. however you'll use most correct pattern that are sensible and reliable.

billy
2013-11-28, 10:01 PM
sometimes i am not sure that canddle stick pattern is truly work. As much I know candlestick has more than hundred different patterns with different accuracy, and that is why they are still used. After centuries of refinement candlestick trading has become a science that can be used to create a more profitable trader can be created.

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Thanks pricey you call my memory trading based on observations of the shape of the candlestick pattern is very fun analyze data using a trading system based on the data that we need to analyze market i want to peak to the candlestick appearance yet i needs to be cocksure initially want to learn for the candle stick sample none the less thanks for the post keep trading!

yasirbaih
2013-11-28, 11:45 PM
Caldestick is the most impressive indicator in forex sector. If any trader have proper knowledge about indicator then he or she can able to do something specials in this business. There are around 200 pattern of candlesticks. All of them around 50 pattern is very much important and it also consider as a price action strategy. So we should learn about candle very soon

cisco_fx17
2013-12-10, 07:29 AM
I think if we trade with candelstick pattern we should be able to read the body candel .. because I only experienced traders who are able to read candelstic accurately, we must take a lot of time on this, we should learn with the help of indicators to make it easier.

dcruze2013
2013-12-10, 08:35 AM
The candlestick is very useful direction for Forex market if we use it for a particular time-frame. Once I was very poor about the candlestick and day to day I studied on it in different time-frame and finally reached in a good impact. While a candlestick start for new trend either bullish or bearish, we need to follow it for next couple of minutes if it is H1 and during H4 market we must wait first hour to know the candles actually which trend it will go and after that we may open our trades as per direction of candlestick.

fxghost
2013-12-10, 12:57 PM

Ji bhaiya ji acha hoga ki technical trader ko candlestick ke bare mein puri jaankari rahe candlestick ka use bahut trader krte hain aur mera bhi yehi sabse jayda favorite hain iske alawa main technical indicator bhi use karta hu

mizz31
2013-12-10, 02:15 PM
han forex me different candlesticks hoti hain lekin i like simple because usko samjhny me asani
rehti hai or me iss me bb indicator use kar ke achi income bhi earn kar leta hun .............

fxearner
2013-12-10, 05:22 PM
Ji bhaiya ji acha hoga ki technical trader ko candlestick ke bare mein puri jaankari rahe candlestick ka use bahut trader krte hain aur mera bhi yehi sabse jayda favorite hain iske alawa main technical indicator bhi use karta hu

hanji bhai technical trader ko tou candlestick ke baarein mein pata hei hona chahiye,candlestick ki jab takk knwledge nahi hogi,technical tarder kuch nahi kar sakta,candles ke saat kisi bhi achhe indicator ka use karke trader forex mein paisa kama sakta hai..

uchenna
2013-12-10, 05:26 PM
Yes! these names reminds me when i was trying to learn and trade the naked chart, they are very useful as their names comes, i love the pinbar and inside bar more, i don't always ignore them when they appear at the confluence level.

fxghost
2014-01-06, 07:07 PM
hanji bhai technical trader ko tou candlestick ke baarein mein pata hei hona chahiye,candlestick ki jab takk knwledge nahi hogi,technical tarder kuch nahi kar sakta,candles ke saat kisi bhi achhe indicator ka use karke trader forex mein paisa kama sakta hai..

Mere hisaab se technical mein hi candlestick use kiya jata hain candlestick ki jaankari common hain jisko iske bare mein pata hota hain waise trader candle ki madad se sahi entry trade le lete hain aur acha earn kar lete hain

barnos
2014-01-21, 10:11 PM
thank you my dear app ne ye jo psot ham se share ki ha na ye kafi achi ha hamrey liye kioun k es main na ham ko kafi knowledge mila ha or main es se kafi kuch seekha houn ye mugh ko sahi baat ha candle stick chart ko analysis karney main madad de gi zaror

fxearner
2014-01-24, 11:16 PM
Mere hisaab se technical mein hi candlestick use kiya jata hain candlestick ki jaankari common hain jisko iske bare mein pata hota hain waise trader candle ki madad se sahi entry trade le lete hain aur acha earn kar lete hain

hanji bhai technical analysis mein candlestick ka use kiyaa jaata hai,ye kaafi achhi strategy hai,bina eske trader sahi se kaam nahi kar sakenga,kaafi traders hai jo sirf esko hei use karte hai aur forex mein esse apni trade mein entry lete hai aur close karte hai..