PDA

View Full Version : Gartley System.

Pages : [1] 2

Snoopy1234
2012-02-09, 03:34 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Best TF M15, best currency pairs see chart below.

Entrances / signals

The signals are generated based on the indicators and MomoCounts BB_MACD.
Gartley is used for pattern recognition (such as formations and ascending triangles)

Buy / sell signal because of the last 3-4 bars.

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Is the result of more than 40 pips pips and under 15: stop loss of 35 pips
15 pips and 50 pips: stop loss 15 pips
50 pips and 100 pips: stop loss 25 pips
100 pips: stop loss 50 pips

Declaration of colors:

Sell​​: Light Salmon
Buy: SkyBlue
Buy Perfect: Blue
Sell ​​Perfect: Red

Snoopy1234
2012-02-10, 02:31 PM
hi,

if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you havent the wrong moneymanagement.
All manual tradingsystems i will post, will be function as well. But you for yourself must find the right system for you.
Many traders use Trendtrading, other use scalping, other use swing trading and so on. Every trader has different tradingstyles. So i cant tell you whats yours?

Test ist in Demo, if fits to your Style so you must work on your moneymanagement to get no margin calls.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 05:32 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Entrances / signals

Gartley is used for pattern recognition (such as formations and ascending triangles)

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Declaration of colors:

ap ke strategy boht ache ha muaja es ka bara main thori boht samaja a ge ah ro main chata hooon k muaja complete knowledge gain ho tak main es forum sa obht sara profit earned kar sakoon es laya mian chata hon k ak achi or best strategy hoo.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-11, 08:41 PM
Good strategy.I like it very much.The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system.I have understand the process.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account.

Kites
2012-05-13, 08:01 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Entrances / signals

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Declaration of colors:

The system is very easy Gartley, the system is like butterflies, and also the ABCD system, but you must be a good money management, and you must negotiate with a small batch, if you enter the correct well you go out into the right point, I wish you good luck my brother and good weekend.

waleedkhan
2012-05-13, 10:04 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Entrances / signals

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Declaration of colors:

kafi acha topic start kia hai bhai app na lakin mujh is kay bara may koi knowledge nhi hai please app meri helpp karo yah kia cheez hai mujh batao tu sayi na

rathod
2012-05-29, 12:03 AM
ap ke strategy boht ache ha muaja es ka bara main thori boht samaja a ge ah ro main chata hooon k muaja complete knowledge gain ho tak main es forum sa obht sara profit earned kar sakoon es laya mian chata hon k ak achi or best strategy hoo.

purohit
2012-05-30, 02:18 PM
kafi acha topic start kia hai bhai app na lakin mujh is kay bara may koi knowledge nhi hai please app meri helpp karo yah kia cheez hai mujh batao tu sayi na

Maham Gill
2012-05-30, 04:55 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Entrances / signals

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Declaration of colors:

yar es stratey ke muja biklul be samaj nahi aye ha main na es ko kobi used nai ka ha or na he muja es ka bara min koi samaja aye ha es laya to muja trading main zada knolwedge nahi ha es laya to muja trading main kafi earned hot aha agr ap achi or best trading karrna ot muja profit eanred hota ha,

uzekar
2012-05-30, 07:13 PM
Nice system, I will give it a try

julianambas
2012-06-03, 06:56 AM
a good strategy, and behold it I will try on my first account on sen. I want to prove how percent profitablenya. When I was sure then I would use it in my standard account. Hopefully this strategy really works well.

trader_jambi
2012-06-03, 07:50 AM
Your strategy seems once the master sniper. Your use of the basic MACD yes. look at all that you are proficient in its use. whether an indicator that you share the host.

puri
2012-06-03, 11:12 PM

hitesh
2012-06-10, 04:08 PM

maulana
2012-06-19, 06:42 AM
good strategy, i like it very much... i just try this strategy on my account, and i got great result with nice pip... this strategy is very simple... and i believe all trader beginner will success if use this strategy... i recommend this strategy... thanks for sharing...

kashifrehman
2012-06-19, 07:30 AM
I check it few weeks before the thing that did not satisfy me is its strenght that show it gaining power is ver unpredictable we if just jump in and in next bar that rurn back and we left with worries. May be this can return good profits if we use it with other technicals.

chirag111222
2012-06-19, 07:40 AM
hi,

if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you havent the wrong moneymanagement.
All manual tradingsystems i will post, will be function as well. But you for yourself must find the right system for you.
Many traders use Trendtrading, other use scalping, other use swing trading and so on. Every trader has different tradingstyles. So i cant tell you whats yours?

Test ist in Demo, if fits to your Style so you must work on your moneymanagement to get no margin calls.
yeah dude we must test in demo account bt i never used dis trading style and moneymangement is simple but tedioustask and so we must take care of it and other traing stylees are also welcomed
also good trading skill topic creator

barn
2012-06-19, 02:20 PM
I had used this gartley trading system but also confused because they have memorized the use of Fibonacci and pattern gartley.

shamakhan86
2012-06-19, 07:58 PM
I think this strategy would be a good one but needed to be back tested first in demo trading so that we can have proof before we implement it in out real trading accounts. If someone have any successful stories regarding this strategy then please share. As per the details mentioned in first post it seems good to give a try to this strategy.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-28, 08:58 PM
I think this strategy would be a good one but needed to be back tested first in demo trading so that we can have proof before we implement it in out real trading accounts. If someone have any successful stories regarding this strategy then please share. As per the details mentioned in first post it seems good to give a try to this strategy.
this is so the pack, in whatever we do business will never have an absolute strategy can benefit us. included also in the trading business. if we are going to use the strategy we ought test using a demo account first. after the strategy proved to be beneficial then we apply it to real account.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-13, 11:15 PM
Ok,

i think here i am reading often that there many people are searching for a good indicator that doesnt repainting and also gives you very good signals as for 100% correctness. That is not possible. So if this is going there the indicator knows the future correctly. That isnt possible. If you know how an indicator (every indicator) function, so you know that there mathetmics in the game and they can only reach the target approximately.

So you must have a little experience in trading with every trading system you want to use. Look at the chart and look whats the trading system will tell you. And the take action or not.

zahed11
2012-07-13, 11:17 PM
I have the ability to get the ball appears that I am not satisfied with the view that the unpredictable and you can only jump back to the bar and went to the concerns from rurn next door. Perhaps the best advantage of other technology that can be used with..

Snoopy1234
2012-07-14, 12:39 PM
Yes you are right. In combination indicators work better than one alone. But you must have the right indicators that work hand in hand and also you will never have a 100% system that hits the target for 100%. You do mostly not more than 4 indicators on an screen. There is a simple strategy from the pros....K.I.S.S. = Keep it simple and stupid.

alamFX
2012-07-14, 01:42 PM
The original gartley system didn't use fibonaccis.. I think someone in the 70's wrote a book about using the patterns with fibs, this is the modern system...

Snoopy1234
2012-07-19, 10:20 PM
Sorry alamFX,

but were in this system are the Fibos? In the first post there where no info about fibonacci. Please explain.

sammypt
2012-07-19, 10:24 PM
this looks nice , where can i get a Ebooks explain all this entry and exits , so i can understand all
btw can u upload the results of trading wiht this system if u use it
and for how long have u been using it

thanks
sammy

ps : dint understand what u mean by results of the determinet the SL range

mahmudi
2012-07-20, 07:51 AM
tory of this wave is a wave of something very interesting to learn, but before we use this teory we must understand the use of means for measuring the Fibo Fibo toery this technique without the use of the technique is not suitable

Abidine
2012-07-21, 05:18 PM
thank you for sharing your strategy as a forex beginner i'll enjoy study it and try it so i can see the results with my own eyes, this post could be useful to a lot of traders, thank you for this post

mojan
2012-07-21, 05:22 PM
I do not know about this gatlaying strategy but i would love to do it becouse experience is what i need but not just a strutegy that will give me cash.

sharabela
2012-07-21, 08:06 PM
This is what I love about this forum. Here I have learned another system which is called Gartely system. It does seem very impressive to me. Although I have not been very cleared about the strategy that you have explained here. Nevertheless, I appreciate your sharing. I will do a good search to find more about this Gartely system.

norix
2012-07-21, 08:51 PM
I do not know about this gatlaying strategy but i would love to do it becouse experience is what i need but not just a strutegy that will give me cash.

get things up and how to get your cash
do not deny we're always put on some systems and strategies in apaki the assessments and the results are no good some are bad
but do not believe just pessimistic that we believe can

JBP
2012-09-12, 07:13 PM
I like the harmonic pattern, thank you for sharing nice strategy.The strategy is entirely new to me, I understand process.But, I have to apply my strategy demo account.

mcceducation
2012-10-07, 12:39 PM
i think the gartley strategy is very good strategy but i am do not good understand it, so i can say you if you have any other explain about your share strategy hope then batter for me. so many many thank you for the nice share here.

kajim
2012-10-14, 03:04 PM

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Khan Mustafiz
2012-10-14, 03:06 PM
The program is very simple Gartley, the program is like seeing stars, and also the ABCD program, but you must be a decent control, and you must settle with a little set, if you get into the appropriate well you go out into the right factor, I wish you best of fortune my sibling and excellent few days.

Gaurav Singh
2012-12-18, 11:32 PM
As a trader could only check the chart every two hours (the gartley indicator is heavy to load, it takes a certain time), the rules are a bit different from the original system. We enter when a Gartley signal is displayed in the 3-4 last bars with a price not too far comparing to the point D. This signal has to be confirmed by Momo Counts and/or BB MACD.

abbey ak
2012-12-19, 03:58 AM
okay thanks very much and i will like to know if i can trade the Gartley System in all kind of pairs and is it only in 15 minute time frame i hope to hear from you as soon as you can before i invest my money into the Gartley System

nabila
2012-12-20, 11:21 AM
Righteous strategy.I same it really overmuch.The strategy is completely new to me and paradisaical to live a new trading system.I love translate the transmute.But,I staleness distribute the strategy in my exhibit story.Then in my true declare.

dareking
2012-12-20, 12:13 PM
margin call ye sab depend hai humare capital par margin call kar kafi baar jikar ho chuka hai isko sikhna bahut hi important ho gaya hai ye jayda mushkil to nahi hai par itna asaan bhi nahi hai main to practice mein lagi hoon ki margin call ko jaldi se jaldi samjh saku

Margin call tabhi aata hai, jab ek trader galat lot size ka use karta hai, aur money management use karne walo ko margin call nahi aata hai, kyun ki money management mein stop loss ek tool bhi hota hai, jo humare capital ko safe rakhta hai.:)

naziakhan
2012-12-20, 07:32 PM
Margin call tabhi aata hai, jab ek trader galat lot size ka use karta hai, aur money management use karne walo ko margin call nahi aata hai, kyun ki money management mein stop loss ek tool bhi hota hai, jo humare capital ko safe rakhta hai.:)

if a person using proper money management in his trades then he will never receive margin call in his account but if he is not using proper money management then it is not possible for him to survive in forex for long term .:)

rofiq
2013-01-14, 09:36 AM
I have the ability to get the ball appears that I am not satisfied with the view that the unpredictable and you can only jump back to the bar and went to the concerns from rurn next door. Perhaps the best advantage of other technology that can be used with..

dimaz99
2013-01-14, 10:19 AM
rightist of this wave is a movement of something rattling riveting to instruct, but before we use this teory we moldiness understand the use of way for measure the Fibo Fibo toery this framework without the use of the model is not suitable

Mas
2013-01-14, 02:56 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Entrances / signals

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Declaration of colors:

I heard about this system if the system is new or old, and I do not know,
I think the system is pretty good but I am still confused with how to take an and how to calculate it

dareking
2013-01-14, 03:03 PM
bhai dekhne mein to strategy kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main isko try karna chahunga, but stop loss kitna hona chahiye, kyun ki strategy koi bhi, usmein stop loss main rakhta hoon, nahi to jayda loss hone ka chance bana rahta hai.

naziakhan
2013-01-14, 03:44 PM
bhai dekhne mein to strategy kafi achchi lag rahi hai, main isko try karna chahunga, but stop loss kitna hona chahiye, kyun ki strategy koi bhi, usmein stop loss main rakhta hoon, nahi to jayda loss hone ka chance bana rahta hai.

yes ,if you a trader do not use stop loss in his strategy then his all capital will be in risk when he will trade . every strategy should give us a proper stop loss which can save us from big loss .stop loss is very important :good:

sonali
2013-01-14, 05:38 PM
I have the capability to get the basketball seems to be that I am not pleased with the perspective that the unforeseen and you can only leap returning to the bar and went to the issues from rurn next entrance.
thanks and happy pips

taimur15
2013-01-14, 06:16 PM
bilkul aap ki bt sahi hai stop los rakna zaruri hai ager aap is ko try krna chahte hai to demo per try kr lain wrna live account main 0.01 ki position se trade kr k is startegy ka result check kr lain is trha loss bhi km ho ga aur practice bhi ho jayie gi.

mediafxx
2013-01-14, 07:52 PM

this trading system must always understand forex trading is appropriate rule movement analysis, technical analysis of daily movements should have a setting that can also be used and should be able to analyze trading system the movement of appropriate trading plan and trading system

lastdream
2013-01-14, 07:58 PM
good system. just only me is still confuse in using that tables. that number function to what end. and why different currency difference of yielded number. especially number outside tables of which is blue color. what that the amount of mean or how?

runu
2013-01-23, 06:36 PM
Hot strategy.I like it really much.The strategy is completely new to me and paradisaical to see a new trading group.I make understand the transform.But,I must administer the strategy in my demonstrate statement.Then in my concrete story.

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 05:03 PM
gartley system is a part of calculation of forex market and i am hardly know about it because i am a new comer in forex market. i have to need focus the learning about the gartley system of forex trading in forex market.

ramjan
2013-01-24, 07:11 PM
Dear i has been very good topic . you are good trader i think. i am using this strategy . i think many trader can try this strategy.

khayhan
2013-01-24, 10:42 PM
if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you havent the wrong moneymanagement.margin call ye sab depend hai humare capital par margin call kar kafi baar jikar ho chuka hai isko sikhna bahut hi important ho gaya hai ye jayda mushkil to nahi hai par itna asaan bhi nah

Badawi
2013-01-25, 04:14 AM
Gartley pattern is the most strong pattern from harmonic patters. it is a very small spread comparing to its take profit. but there is a weak point on garetelly patter, that its take profit is not so large like other harmonic patter like butterfly and PAT. butterfly and PAT provide the largest take profit comparing to Gartelly and CRAB

oreoluwa
2013-01-25, 05:19 AM
alright i think this Gartley System sound so interesting and with your clear picture i know this strategy can help me win the best numbers of profit in the forex market and in case i need more information i shall get back to you

abiodun
2013-01-25, 09:00 AM
i so much like to see strategies with picture this really help me with clear understanding on how the strategy can go in making the best numbers of pips and right now i think i can invest my money on this strategy and get you the feedback

dareking
2013-01-25, 03:04 PM
margin call ye sab depend hai humare capital par margin call kar kafi baar jikar ho chuka hai isko sikhna bahut hi important ho gaya hai ye jayda mushkil to nahi hai par itna asaan bhi nahi hai main to practice mein lagi hoon ki margin call ko jaldi se jaldi samjh saku

Margin call trader ko tabhi aata hai, jab trader high lot trading karta hai, wo apne account ki bilkul bhi parwa nahi karta hai, isliye usko margin call face karna padta hai, better ye hi hoga, ki wo money management sikh le.:)

adnan10076
2013-01-25, 11:14 PM
Margin call trader ko tabhi aata hai, jab trader high lot trading karta hai, wo apne account ki bilkul bhi parwa nahi karta hai, isliye usko margin call face karna padta hai, better ye hi hoga, ki wo money management sikh le.:)

high lot se zarur margn call aati hai lekin ager acha money managment aur acha capital ho to aisa nhi hota ager trader stop loss ka use kre ga to us ko kbhi bhi margn call nhi aye gi lot jitni mrzi high lot main ho koi issue nhi hai lot ka.

muddassir
2013-01-25, 11:15 PM
यह बहुत much.The रणनीति की तरह अच्छा strategy.I पूरी तरह से मेरे लिए नया है और पता है कि एक नया व्यापार system.I process.But समझने के खुश है, मैं अपने असली खाते में मेरी डेमो account.Then में रणनीति लागू करना चाहिए.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 11:55 PM
Good strategy.I like it greatly.The strategy is totally new Pine Tree State and happy to understand a replacement mercantilism system.I have perceive the method.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account......

tahirtaaha
2013-05-27, 03:38 PM
gartly system k liye indicator achi cheez hai magar aap ko chahiye k khud say pattern ko define karne ke koshish kare . jo indicator use hote hai woh ache results ko produce karte hai k nahi yeh batana mushkil hai magar indicator sir calculation karta hai . waise gartly pattern ke trading best hai.

sumi0022
2013-05-27, 03:41 PM
A good strategy. I like. Grab the Exchange trade system happiness and pine state strategy is used to completely. Know how. However, you must apply the strategy in my demo account. In my real account.

dipali
2013-05-27, 03:55 PM
A good strategy. Well, I like it. This strategy is quite unusual in the Main and want to understand brand new trading system. I perceive method. But you must use strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

ssharon
2013-05-27, 04:00 PM
A good strategy. I like very much. Grab the strategies of the pine tree state used to complete new mercantilism system, and happy. Know how. However, you must apply the strategy in my demo account. In my real account.

muna1982
2013-05-27, 04:19 PM
i have used the normal macd that are available in the metetrader 4 but not used this before. here the signal are more clear than that of the macd. i got good idea about macd and experience too. so i can do well with the macd and combination of CCI. i think this is also very good indicator to learn and used for trading.

taiger
2013-05-27, 04:57 PM
A good strategy. I consider it necessary. Strategy is something completely new for me and fortunately understand spare trading system. I have a method. But I have to use the strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

sluy13
2013-05-27, 04:57 PM
Its a very helpful strategy for us, if anyone want to trade he/she can get help from these strategy. I mean you integrate to the success way and how we can success in the Forex trade.

rbtte6
2013-05-27, 05:40 PM
I like the good strategy. Is brand new and mrkntal. Created by the new system, I am pleased to see that the method; However, my friend introduced strategic accounts. AC again.

zank haidar
2013-05-27, 08:19 PM
Time Frames:

All except MN and AP.

Entrances / signals

Colors below.

Stop setting:

Declaration of colors:

I think enough paying attention to indicator thereunder have been enough, I will ask, that is which 2 blue triangle to what end??

hasino
2013-05-27, 10:12 PM
I felt like I had a good strategy. The strategy is quite rare in this country and would like to understand the marketing system. I discovered this method by accident. But you must use strategy, demo account, then your real money account.

dareking
2013-06-04, 12:14 PM
bhai aapne jo strategy share kari hai, wo dekhne mein to kafi badiya lag rahi hai, maine aapka indicator ko download kar liya hai, main isko try karunga, aur agar ye strategy kamaal ka hua, to meri searching khatam ho jayegi. :)

trfgdre
2013-06-04, 12:55 PM
An excellent technique. Often I for the item. Your technique is very new to me, and glad to meet the new trade program. I understand the process. But I have to use certain techniques during the trial account. Then, under the current account.

chanchal
2013-06-04, 11:45 PM
Information mode. I would like to make it quite accurate. Special rules are not fully used, so we also need to learn new processes. This process is realized. However, I took my test, you must use specific methods. My true.

kompa
2013-06-05, 04:29 AM
Good strategy. I like the idea very much. The strategy is new, not all for me personally, and the pleasure to understand whole new marketing programs. Now I understand the method. But I need a strategy around my demo account, and then around my real account.

bhamba
2013-06-05, 05:33 AM
A great strategy. The idea I am interested. The correct strategy is really new to me, and love to the implementation of the program will be purchasing again. I understand this process. However, if this strategy in the bank account. Later in my bank account.

ronjusu
2013-06-05, 06:40 AM
Good strategy. I find it very much. The strategy is quite unknown to me and happy to understand a replacement copy trade. I perceive method. But I have to use strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

ullash18
2013-06-05, 07:16 AM
I'm very much enjoying it. This strategy is very new, in my experience, and would a new system for trading. Secondly I enjoy the process of writing. But during my demo account in order to use an actual strategy. Then during your actual bank account.

indianfxboy
2013-06-05, 08:44 AM
using this kind of indicator is very risky because the indicator is not reliable at all because it uses 15 minutes time frame which makes it very stressful for any trader using it because it simply means he has to practically look at the chart all the time for entry signals.

ronjumi
2013-06-05, 09:44 AM
A good strategy. Doing so. The strategy is really familiar with me and love to understand the new trade system. Already I see the method. But you need to implement a strategy-my demo account. And then the real account.

fxearner
2013-06-05, 04:07 PM
bhai aapne jo strategy share kari hai, wo dekhne mein to kafi badiya lag rahi hai, maine aapka indicator ko download kar liya hai, main isko try karunga, aur agar ye strategy kamaal ka hua, to meri searching khatam ho jayegi. :)

hanji bhai agar kisi bhi trader ko ek achhi strategy mil jaati hai tou uski searching forex mein khatam ho jaati hai aur strategy mein aapko kamyaab hone ke liye usme practice karni hogi tabhi aap kamyaab ho sakte hai..

sahilbutt
2013-06-06, 11:22 AM
i think it is a best system in this platform it is a best way of good earn in this platform becoz it is a huge place and risky place we are always need stratergy in it

robiul alom00
2013-06-06, 12:40 PM
A good strategy. I like it a lot. My strategy with business, happy to completely grasp the replacement system. Know how. However, you must apply the policy in my demo account. My true account.

ronju03
2013-06-06, 12:43 PM
Good strategy. "I like it. This strategy is totally new for me and to understand a new mental system is very happy. I know how it is, but I have to apply this strategy in my demo account. Then there is her real account.

lala02
2013-06-06, 02:03 PM
A good strategy. Loved It. To understand luck trading system mercantilist and strategies used in the fully Pine Wood area. Know how. There is, however, a strategy to be applied to the demo account. A real account.

hygtfd
2013-06-06, 04:57 PM
A good strategy. I really like it. This strategy is a brand new Pine Tree State and happy to seize business system replacement. I perceive method. But you must use strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

jahgfd
2013-06-06, 10:16 PM
A good strategy. I significantly. This strategy is quite unusual in Maine and want to understand brand new trading system. I perceive method. But you must use strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

gtfryk
2013-06-06, 11:48 PM
Good strategy. I like it considerably. The strategy is quite unfamiliar to me and happy to understand a brand new commercialism system. I perceive method. But I must use strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

redlif
2013-06-07, 01:48 AM
Neither is a good strategy. I enjoy it very much. In an unusual strategy, I'd like to replace more. Understand the scientific method! But it is necessary to implement strategies, my demo account. So my actual account.

pangsa
2013-06-07, 01:58 AM
The system is very simple, as butterflies Gartley ABCD system together, but you have to be honest and fund management, you must use a series of small talk, if you leave the right purpose attached, smart, smart BRO, good writing week have A tiny.

kokka
2013-06-07, 04:06 AM
Really thank the harmonic patterns, for a good strategy for sharing.
Best of luck.

ronju01
2013-06-07, 07:54 AM
Good strategy. I like it a lot. The strategy is quite unfamiliar Maine and glad to see a brand new trading systems. I understand the method. But I must use strategy in my demo account. So in my real account.

monir07
2013-06-07, 08:00 AM
A good strategy. I Liked. Access to the pine tree State's new system of mercantilism strategies more fully and joyfully. Know how. There is, however, a strategy to be applied to the demo account. A real account.

masud110
2013-06-07, 09:28 AM
A good strategy. It is love. Not happy that used the system in a brand new business process not very American. May not understand how. However, understanding the implementation of the strategy for your demo.

masud022
2013-06-07, 10:21 AM
A good strategy. I like it very much. My new strategy is perfectly happy to see a brand new system of mercantilism. I can perceive the method. However, the implementation of the strategy on a demo account with real back then.

hjfjsdy
2013-06-07, 11:41 AM
The system is actually amazingly clear-cut Gartley, the device is compared to butterflies, along with conjointly this ABCD system, nevertheless you should be a good dollars managing, along with you'll want to wash away having a tinyy reduced portion, in the event you get into the appropriate well you abandon in the proper function, I want an individual wise good fortune my buddy along with wise weekend.

alom23
2013-06-07, 12:28 PM
A good strategy. I like a lot. The strategy completely accustomed to me and happy to understand the system to replace the mercantilism. I could perceive method. However, implementation of the strategy on real account then demo account..

triyono
2013-06-07, 02:48 PM
terimaksih to Gartley System ...... if I may know whether this is really in trying old, and can be used all currencies or only certain currencies? thank you

tankv
2013-06-07, 05:40 PM
I have the power to inspire the ball, it seems that I read that unexpected and you just go back to the bar should be able to and followed by adjoining to running happy. Maybe the most effective way to take advantage of an alternative technology used in conjunction with ...

asingh601
2013-06-07, 10:59 PM
bhai aapka indicator aur system dekhne me to kafi accha lagta hai aapne jo back test ki images post ki hai wo bhi bahut acchi lag rahi hai dekne me maine waise is system ko download kar liye hai aur ise main trading me try karunga aur sath hi sath try karne ke baad apna result yahan post karunga. aapka hardik dhanyawad is system ko yahan post karne ke liye. :)

taltak
2013-06-07, 11:11 PM
A good strategy: I like very familiar pine is quite comfortable with strategic planning and new business practices on public ... But I have a demo-account, you must use strategy. And so the correct account.

ellahibi2462
2013-06-08, 01:36 AM
A very beautiful thing you have other explanations or anything on this subject I hope more explanations and interpretation, please write other topics

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:42 AM
A good strategy. I'm pretty much perfect. The scheme is completely unused name and happy, in order to understand the system of patronage. This method is the need to understand. But the strategy needs to be applied to the demo account. Then there is my live account.

hemavallika
2013-06-08, 09:44 AM
dear friends plz let me know ..

this system will be work or not ..

who's had experience about this system ..plz let me know ..

iam waiting ..plz send me replay ...

kompol
2013-06-08, 07:30 PM
A good strategy. Really I like it. This strategy is very new and the tree is easy to understand, a new system of mercantilism. Deedham method, but you must use your demo account real account strategy.

yangtu83
2013-06-08, 09:01 PM
Good Strategie.Ich like it very much. the strategy is completely unused and happy to understand system of mercantilism. method would be taken into account, but you must apply this strategy in the demo., and then click my account.

zizu
2013-06-08, 09:11 PM
A good strategy: I like it very much. A strategy to really I am happy and understand the new Commercialism. Get to know the process, but a demo-account, you will need to use the strategy. "And then the actual account.

gamla
2013-06-09, 02:49 AM
A good strategy. I want a new strategy for the Government of the United States and ... I'm glad to see an alternative trading system. But you should then apply these strategies on a demo account for a real account.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-09, 08:50 AM
Master in Gartley system is just like scalping or long term trading strategy please inform me.in this system it is necessary to use Moving average indicator and Gartley may i use in any time frame this is my inquiry after reading your thread please clarify me first because before use i want to know this things very clearly.

khyghhp
2013-06-09, 10:45 AM
A good strategy. I absolutely love my new strategy completely collapsed, the joy of your soul to find out the new mercantilism was introduced. Which way to understand, but not expand my account demonstration strategy. So the best account.

flodjar
2013-06-09, 11:08 AM
It's like a picture of the strategy is to replace the completely alien and Nice, to understand the system of Mercantilism. I Notice. But I want to use my demo account strategy. So my real account.

dareking
2013-06-16, 05:36 PM
bhai aapka indicator aur system dekhne me to kafi accha lagta hai aapne jo back test ki images post ki hai wo bhi bahut acchi lag rahi hai dekne me maine waise is system ko download kar liye hai aur ise main trading me try karunga aur sath hi sath try karne ke baad apna result yahan post karunga. aapka hardik dhanyawad is system ko yahan post karne ke liye. :)

bhai agar back test karne ke baad aapko achcha result dikhai diya, to is strategy ko real par jarur try kare, main bhi is system ko download kar leta hoon, shayad ye strategy bahut hi kaam ki ho. :)

asingh601
2013-06-17, 02:18 AM
bhai agar back test karne ke baad aapko achcha result dikhai diya, to is strategy ko real par jarur try kare, main bhi is system ko download kar leta hoon, shayad ye strategy bahut hi kaam ki ho. :)

maine jab se is system ko nikala hai tab se ispar research kar raha hun aur acche results ke liye mehnat kar raha hun par aab tak kuch mila nahi hai main abhi aur koshish karunga agar kuch milta hai to jarur bataunga naa milne par bhi is system me kya drawback hai wo yahan post karunga .

sunila
2013-06-17, 07:56 AM
agar ap is strategy ko demo par use kar chukay hain aur result bhea aya hai tou ap ko chayay k is k sath trade karay magar yai bhea ap dehan mai rakhay k har bar yai theak gudie karay yai zruri nahe hai is leyay ap ko hamehsa news k i kafi zrurat paray ge....wo ap ko watch karna ho ga....

dareking
2013-06-17, 12:36 PM
maine jab se is system ko nikala hai tab se ispar research kar raha hun aur acche results ke liye mehnat kar raha hun par aab tak kuch mila nahi hai main abhi aur koshish karunga agar kuch milta hai to jarur bataunga naa milne par bhi is system me kya drawback hai wo yahan post karunga .

Haan bhai agar achcha result chahiye to achcha mehnat to karna hi padta hai, research kare taki aapko is strategy ke bare mein aur bhi achcha pta chal sake, aur jab aap research karenge, to aapko aur bhi achcha is strategy ke bare mein search kar payenge.

fxearner
2013-06-17, 05:07 PM
Haan bhai agar achcha result chahiye to achcha mehnat to karna hi padta hai, research kare taki aapko is strategy ke bare mein aur bhi achcha pta chal sake, aur jab aap research karenge, to aapko aur bhi achcha is strategy ke bare mein search kar payenge.

hanji bhai mehnat karne se hei hume forx mein success milti hai,bina mehnat ke hum forex mein kuch nahi haasil kar sakte hai,jab tak particular kisi strategy par hum research nahi karenge hume uske barein mein pata nahi chalenga..

sunila
2013-06-18, 09:04 AM
agar ap ko profit laina hai tou ap ko har tarah ki reserch forex mai karna ho ge ta k ap ko kabhea loss na ho magar us k leyay ap ko cahay k ap news bhea watch karay aur dailay karay ta k aap ko profit ho aur ap zaydah sai zadah earn kar saky,,,,

palale
2013-06-18, 09:46 AM
The system is very straight forward David Hartley, the system is like butterflies and ABED system, but you want to be a decent cash management and to talk terms with lesser if you layer the correct source for the right purpose, you leave, I'm just as smart, lucky, my brother and clever weekend.

hajiabbas
2013-06-18, 09:59 AM
This example of a bullish Gartley happened few months ago on a daily chart of the AUD-USD. We can see the price advancing from 0.86 to 0.92 forming the X-A price swing. That is followed by a pullback in two distinctive moves. Once the price is under the 61.8% retracement, we can start looking for a bullish reversal pattern. Here the entry for a long trade would have been around 0.8840, upon completion of the less than perfect doji at D.

Using the Gartley pattern in this way, while not perfect, simplifies the process of finding tradable formations. It is closer to the original yet still takes advantage of augmenting it with the Fibonacci tools. At the same time it avoids some the burdensome complications inevitably arising from the overuse of these tools. Not everybody trades patterns, but those who do, should give the Gartley a look. These formations do not happen often, but can be quite profitable when found.

ali.khan
2013-06-18, 11:00 AM
I think good strategy i want it very much the technique is new in my experience and pleased to understand a new trading system.I have understand the process but i should use the technique in my demo account then in my own true account.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:31 AM
hiiii.... good luck and goood night .... :) Good strategy.I like it very much.The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system.I have understand the process.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account. thanks foor you ... :)

alidz16
2013-07-07, 01:15 AM
hayyy ... margin call ye sab depend hai humare capital par margin call kar kafi baar jikar ho chuka hai isko sikhna bahut hi important ho gaya hai ye jayda mushkil to nahi hai par itna asaan bhi nahi hai main to practice mein lagi hoon ki margin call ko jaldi se jaldi samjh saku ... ;)

reazforex
2013-07-08, 09:24 AM
The method is very simplified Gartley, the method is same butterflies, and also the ABCD method, but you staleness be a virtuous money management, and you moldiness negotiate with a miniature flock, if you enter the reverse vessel you go out into the appropriate contact, I want you bully luck my brother and healthful

Ali 123
2013-07-08, 10:21 AM
The orignal gartley systm didnot use fibonacis..mee think someone on the 75's wrote a bok about using the paterns with fib, this is the modrn systm.. this post could useful tooo lot of tradrs,thankx you for that post...

dareking
2013-07-08, 12:31 PM
agar ap ko profit laina hai tou ap ko har tarah ki reserch forex mai karna ho ge ta k ap ko kabhea loss na ho magar us k leyay ap ko cahay k ap news bhea watch karay aur dailay karay ta k aap ko profit ho aur ap zaydah sai zadah earn kar saky,,,,

agar technical trading ke saath mein hum news trader bhi banna chahte hai, to achchi baat hai, fir us trader ko is field mein mota paisa kamane se koi nahi rok sakta hai, technical aur fundamental se hi sabse jayda movement aati hai. :)

fxearner
2013-07-08, 01:50 PM
agar technical trading ke saath mein hum news trader bhi banna chahte hai, to achchi baat hai, fir us trader ko is field mein mota paisa kamane se koi nahi rok sakta hai, technical aur fundamental se hi sabse jayda movement aati hai. :)

hanji bhai agar technical trade fundamental bhi achhe se sikh gaya tou fir wo forex mein mota paisa kamayenga kyunki news mein bhi kaafi movements market mein hoti hai aur trader kaafi faida ess baat ka utha sakta hai agar usse sahi entry miljaaye tou..

asjadjuut
2013-07-08, 10:23 PM
sar aap ka topic boohat acha ha magar mujh maian itna elam nahi k main asani se samjh panu aur bas thori boht samjh ati ha to aap plz mujy achi tarha bta deun taky mery knowege man azzafa ho jay aur main kam mehnat main acha profit pa saqnu

markhoor
2013-07-08, 10:52 PM
Thank you very much for sharing this useful strategy with us. This a good strategy and it is thoroughly tested by experienced traders. The thing I like most about this strategy is that it uses the stop loss very effectively ad no other strategy can match it in this aspect. Definitely going to try t on demo account.

sunila
2013-07-09, 11:03 AM
forex mai ap ko cahay k ap news ko he follow karay agar news ap achea tarah watch karay gay tou ap kafi acahy trader ban jaye gay kio k news sai he market cahlti hai news sai hum day by day 50 pips ya is sai bhea zaydah earn kar sakty hain...

waheed897
2013-07-09, 12:29 PM
may be this strategy plan is good but now i have no idea about it. i am just trying to understand it and get some skills for Forex trade business.

dareking
2013-07-09, 12:52 PM
may be this strategy plan is good but now i have no idea about it. i am just trying to understand it and get some skills for Forex trade business.

Bhai jab tak aap is strategy ko samjh nahi lete hai, apne sare doubts clear nahi kar lete hai, tab tak main aapko ye hi salah dunga ki iska use real par na kare, kyunki demo se pahle real par aapko kafi bada nuksaan de sakti hai. :)

miannadeem
2013-07-09, 01:20 PM
I completely love my personal old technique completely hit bottom, the joy of the soul to discover the brand new mercantilism had been introduced. Which method to understand, although not expand my personal account demo strategy. Therefore the best accounts.

aravin
2013-07-09, 01:23 PM
The strategy is completely new to me and to know a new trading system i have understand the process. I must the strategy in my demo account. Then in my real account yo the practice the work and earn the profit the bonus to use the chart the trading system and to the best the trader for demo account the work.

fxearner
2013-07-09, 05:22 PM
Bhai jab tak aap is strategy ko samjh nahi lete hai, apne sare doubts clear nahi kar lete hai, tab tak main aapko ye hi salah dunga ki iska use real par na kare, kyunki demo se pahle real par aapko kafi bada nuksaan de sakti hai. :)

hanji bhai jab takk koi trader ek strategy ko sahi se samajh nahi leta hai wo usko real par use nahi kar sakta hai,forex mein hume pehle strategy ko demo par check karni hoti hai aur fir uske baad hei hum usko real par use kar sakte hai,loss se bachane ke liye..

fulltry
2013-07-11, 07:59 AM
may to forex trading k business may koi as system ko use nai karta ho but mujhe as lagta hy k ay aik best system hy jis may hum forex trading may trade kar forex trading k business may easily profit get kar sakta ho

chagal
2013-07-11, 02:43 PM
A good strategy. I like very much. The strategy is quite new and certified wine, a completely new system of more misleading. Savvy Way. But that should be the strategy of my demo account. Since my real account.

dareking
2013-07-18, 11:36 AM
hanji bhai jab takk koi trader ek strategy ko sahi se samajh nahi leta hai wo usko real par use nahi kar sakta hai,forex mein hume pehle strategy ko demo par check karni hoti hai aur fir uske baad hei hum usko real par use kar sakte hai,loss se bachane ke liye..

bhai sahi kaha aapne, jab tak hum us system ko demo par samjh nahi lete hai, tab tak real par nahi use karna chahiye, maine kabhi koi bhi system ko real par direct use nahi kiya hai, pahle demo par hi use karta hoon. :)

sunila
2013-07-19, 07:42 AM
agar ap kese system ko like karty hain aur ap cahty hain k is sai hum trade karay tou ap ko pehlay usay demo par samjhna ho ga agar ap demo par achea tarah samjh laity hain tou ap aram sai trade real mai bhea kar sakty hain agar k demo par ap ko yai acaha result dain tab...

hiplak
2013-07-22, 06:13 PM
i think the gartley strategy is very good strategy but i am do not good understand it, so i can say you if you have any other explain about your share strategy hope then batter for me. so many many thank you for the nice share here.

aspire4530
2013-07-22, 09:03 PM
I have an indicator that is almost similar to what is shown drawn, and I think it's a very good indicator, and I use it when going to enter the market, but I use it just to see the major trend, as I look at the time-frame is large, the minimum time -frame I use is 4 hours, I want to share here with you, but I am still confused to upload a file in this forum, if anyone could help me, because I have tried to always fail with captions file that you uploaded is too large, please prompts if you want an indicator that I have.

shawon02
2013-07-24, 04:23 AM
it is my opinion too little budget that will market or simply everyone havent unacceptable moneymanagement.
Most of regular tradingsystems i may place, shall be function as good. You for your self will need to find the best product on your behalf. Relating to know practise. However ,, I need to fill out an application any program in doing my simulation balance. Consequently in doing my legitimate balance.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-24, 06:38 AM
hello dear
The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system.I have understand the process.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account .
I think Is good I like It

dodol168
2013-07-24, 08:24 AM
Excellent method. I like that very much. This method can be
new to me and very happy to understand a fresh trading
system. We've recognize the method. But, I have to apply
your method during my demo consideration. After that during my actual
consideration

aspire4530
2013-07-24, 10:32 AM
This is just an example of where I also have the same indicators as you, but here I always fail in the Gartley pattern forming candle, price is always first with the newly formed met a Gartley pattern, but once I open at 4 hour time-frame shows a picture new, that is a good indicator for large time-frame, this example of the picture.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qkqzie.png

hafizwaseem
2013-07-24, 05:39 PM
Ma ye hamonic patterns bohat like krta ho. Ma yaha py is great member ka shookriya kehna chaoo ga k ap ny achi cheez share ki thanks.

razia86
2013-07-24, 06:02 PM
thanks for sharing good strategy and i like it very much...the strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system and i have understand the process.but,i must apply the strategy in my demo account and then in my real account...

spidy27
2013-07-24, 07:17 PM
Mujhe kuch bhi samajh nai ae hai ap ki startegy ki lakin me ne save kar li hai is ko samjhne k koshish karo ga aur is ko demo me use karo ga , me jab bhi koi strategy ko post karte hain to describe acha kia karain,.,.

shawon02
2013-07-26, 02:39 AM
there's no doubt that deficiency of investment so that you can commerce and also you actually havent a different money management.
All of hands-on tradingsystems i can posting, might be be perfectly. But the truth is for your own will have to choose the best procedure for yourself. A system entirely a novice to people plus able to find out a different stock trading procedure. Concerning have an understanding of doing this. Nonetheless, I have to submit an application a system at my simulated akun.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 03:35 AM
if you ever became quite a few perimeter calling you may have initially there's no doubt that deficiency of investment so that you can commerce and also you actually havent a different moneymanagement.
All of hands-on tradingsystems i can posting, might be be perfectly. But the truth is for your own will have to choose the best procedure for yourself. it's essential to settle which includes a compact plate, if you ever enter into the appropriate you get out on the perfect factor, I actually need you actually all the best ! my neighbor plus fine saturday.

fuadyp
2013-07-30, 12:51 PM
sensible strategy. i favor it terribly a lot of. the strategy is fully new to actually me and happy to understand a fresh trading system. i've perceive the method. however, i should apply the strategy around my demo account. then around my real account.

ratnamalingga
2013-07-30, 06:02 PM
judging from the picture looks like the system indicator is indeed very nice to be able to create a lot of advantages, but must also be supported by trade with a good experience so that it can truly be generating dollars

ucek21
2013-07-30, 06:09 PM
Patterns
bullish gartley
http://www.forextradingplus.com/images_charts/bullish-gartley.gif

bearish gartley
http://www.forextradingplus.com/images_charts/bearish-gartley.gif

The first pattern on the left is a Bullish Gartley. It might not look bullish to you, but it should reverse at point D and move higher. The chart on the right is a Bearish Gartley. In this case you would short at point D because a decline from point D is expected.

There are several intricate components to a Gartley, but the most basic rules are: Leg X to A is an impulse move and the retracement leg A to D is a distinct two wave move where leg A to B equals leg C to D (in points).

There is a great indicator by nen that identifies the patterns for you.

saiansh23
2013-07-30, 06:52 PM
Gartley and butterflies are the most frequent patterns occurs on harmonic trading. and they are reliable but instead of using any mechanical technique i would recommend the use of fibos is the most appropriate and reliable one. As this is one of the famous methods around and millions of traders use harmonics on their trading and get good results but use of higher time frames is much reliable but shorter time frames gives you edge with gartley of using small stops and maximum out of that at the fibo price levels and even 1 2 losses can be double in a single trade and I would recommend everybody to add harmonics to their trading and it is must for any trader

regards

sam234
2013-07-30, 10:08 PM
I dont understand this kind of system and series of method are involved in this trading system. I would try and test this system in my demo account to see if it will yield me some profits.

prim.love
2013-07-30, 11:29 PM
Gartley and Butterfly reversals appear on all time frame charts. They are very useful tool for every trader. These patterns formed near important support or resistance levels are very powerful. Identifying of these patterns can be used with other trading strategies.
Patterns
Bullish Gartley Bearish Gartley
The first pattern on the left is a Bullish Gartley. It might not look bullish to you, but it should reverse at point and move higher.

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-31, 01:32 AM
That's not so much easy my friend to judge the market trends from the picture there are more complications involve while you want to judge the strategies like that.

dareking
2013-08-12, 11:58 AM

bhai jitna aapko samjh aaaya hai, pahle aapko uska practice kar lena chahiye, kynki jitna hum sikhte jaate hai, uska practice jaruri hota hai, tabhi hum traders ka dhire dhire experience badta jata hai, aur aage badne mein madad milti rahti hai.

sunila
2013-08-13, 10:13 AM
koi bhea strategy ho agar ap dil sai samjhay gay tou ap ko us mai profit he ho ga jaisay ap nay yai samjayay hai mguhy kuch is ka samjh aya hai maagr is ko abhea complete karna paray ga then theak sai samjh mai aye ga,...

any1
2013-08-14, 03:40 AM
you have numerous perimeter requests you possess to begin with in my opinion isn't growth capital towards exchange and / or most people havent unwanted money management.
Virtually all instructions trading systems for certain i will put up, Typically the prepare is very having their first go everybody not to mention content with discover a good solid fx trading structure. May very well appreciate the approach. And yet, I must make an application typically the prepare with my display profile.

wasimnayyar
2013-08-16, 01:37 PM
may app ko kuch information deta hoon iss kay baray may manay iss ki study ki hovi hai
The Gartley pattern is named after H. M. Gartley who wrote a book in 1935 called Profits in the Stock Market. The second pattern is called a Butterfly, which is a variation of the Gartley.

Gartley and Butterfly reversals appear on all time frame charts. They are very useful tool for every trader. These patterns formed near important support or resistance levels are very powerful. Identifying of these patterns can be used with other trading strategies.

fxghost
2013-10-10, 01:28 PM
is system ko main smjhane ki koshish kar raha hu bhaiya ji kafi complex system hain ye butterfly, gartley, aur bhi pattern hote hain jinko kafi samjhana hota hain kafi mehnat wala system hain ye lekin profitable bhi hain

fxearner
2013-10-22, 10:37 AM
is system ko main smjhane ki koshish kar raha hu bhaiya ji kafi complex system hain ye butterfly, gartley, aur bhi pattern hote hain jinko kafi samjhana hota hain kafi mehnat wala system hain ye lekin profitable bhi hain

bhai mujhe tou ye system bilkul bhi samajh nahi aaya,mere hisaab se tou ye kaafi complex hai aur mujhe nahi lagta ye etna profitable hoga esme pehle achhe se esko samajhne ki jaroorat hai,mujhe eske signals ka bilkul faida uthana nahi aaraha..

wahaj0202
2013-11-13, 05:15 PM
han ye ik aachaah syssetem hen kio k men iss system pe aamal pera hun aaur men ye kaama saaani se kaar paraahhun au,rn b ye kaam sunk khush hoa tha aurye system komne saalaam kaerta hun kio k ye ikpublic service he

al-furqan
2013-11-13, 10:24 PM
gartley and butterfly are chart pattern and part of the Forex price action trading system because these two make it very possible for traders who understand how they formed and also how they are used to note where the trend is about to turn around because basically that is what these chart patterns do for you.

cisco_fx17
2013-11-14, 08:12 PM
if we use the scalping trading, then we must take the take profit is only 10 points, no more than 20 points, because we know that scalping is only moving about 30 pips to tf 15, if you take a 50 pin and a stop loss of 15 points then you will experience loss and margin call before you close.:doubt::(

billy
2013-11-14, 09:29 PM
If you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you havent the wrong money management.
All manual trading systems i will post, will be function as well. But you for yourself must find the right system for you.
Many traders use Trendtrading, other use scalping, other use swing trading and so on. Every trader has different trading-styles :yahoo:.

wahaj0202
2013-11-15, 04:36 AM
You can gain confidence in your trading strategy and in yourself. You can have expected results if you follow the system in a highly disciplined manner.With your personal portfolio manager, you only need to print out a report (or make a note) to get ready for the appropriate Buy/Sell actions.

manik25
2013-11-15, 12:37 PM
Approach would be. And so much more. The current approach is applied, and was glad to learn about the latest commercial technology. We understand the method. If you need to use a certain procedure the test account. Then the real account.

fxghost
2013-11-15, 02:44 PM
bhaiya ji main to is system ke sath kafi jayda practice bhi kar chuka hu ye best trading system mana jata hain lekin iske sath practice karna aur is system ko samjhana kafi mushkil hain jo is system ko samjh lete hain wo achi trades bhi kar lete hain

Endeye
2013-11-15, 04:02 PM
gartley and butterfly are chart pattern and part of the Forex price action trading system because these two make it very possible for traders who understand how they formed and also how they are used to note where the trend is about to turn around because basically that is what these chart patterns do for you.

Gartley technique is one of many method to make predictions of market directions, but sometime forex market not obedient to this pattern and break it, so all of trades method are relative because many factor can influence forex market.

naziakhan
2013-11-15, 06:52 PM
bhaiya ji main to is system ke sath kafi jayda practice bhi kar chuka hu ye best trading system mana jata hain lekin iske sath practice karna aur is system ko samjhana kafi mushkil hain jo is system ko samjh lete hain wo achi trades bhi kar lete hain

bhai kisi bi best trading system ko samjhna hamesha mushkil hota hay . buhat saray achay trading system kafi zaida complicated hotay hay aur hamay un ko samjhnay k liyay achi mihnat karna parhti hay .:good:

2013-11-23, 08:43 AM
The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system I have understand the process But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account topic start kia hai bhai app na lakin mujh is kay bara may koi knowledge nhi hai please app meri helpp karo yah kia cheez hai mujh batao tu sayi ache ha muaja es ka bara main thori boht samaja a ge ah ro main chata hooon k muaja complete knowledge gain ho tak main es forum sa obht sara profit earned kar sakoon es laya mian chata hon k ak achi

samiafridi
2013-12-28, 05:06 PM
One of my favorite trading setups is the Gartley Pattern a.k.a The Butterfly. Some of the variations of this pattern offer excellent risk vs. reward ratios and there are countless ways to trade it. The accuracy or success rate of this pattern is around 80%, which is an outstanding rate in the world of real, no-hype trading methods and systems.

Seeing these Butterfly-shaped pattern used to overwhelm me when I first learned about them. The ones drawn by certain software or Metatrader indicators seemed the most complicated to me. However, after I learned the basics of the pattern and practiced it with enough repetition on the charts, it immediately became one of my trading delights.

The beauty of this pattern and it is actually pleasing to the eyes is in the fact that it is an untraditional chart formation which can actually give long signals and short signals alike, depending on which flip side of the pattern is formed on the charts.

fxghost
2013-12-28, 07:35 PM
bhai kisi bi best trading system ko samjhna hamesha mushkil hota hay . buhat saray achay trading system kafi zaida complicated hotay hay aur hamay un ko samjhnay k liyay achi mihnat karna parhti hay .:good:

bhaiya ji mushkile to aati hi hain lekin humare pass system achcha chahiye to us system ko samjhane mein mehnat karna hoga acha system asani se samjh nahi aata hain kafi ujhale hoti hain us system mein bhaiya ji

akram cool
2013-12-28, 11:50 PM
Gartley technique is one of many method to make predictions of market directions, but sometime forex market not obedient to this pattern and break it, so all of trades method are relative because many factor can influence forex market.

I heard gartley trading strategy is really profitable but i not yet able to mastering this trading strategy and use its on the real market. I still little bit confius to recognized all pattern on the gartley trading strategy, to many lines and patternt thats we should analyze

naziakhan
2013-12-29, 10:24 AM
bhaiya ji mushkile to aati hi hain lekin humare pass system achcha chahiye to us system ko samjhane mein mehnat karna hoga acha system asani se samjh nahi aata hain kafi ujhale hoti hain us system mein bhaiya ji

G bhai achay trading system zara mushkil hotay hay aur es liyay hum un systems ko zaida asaani sa samjh nh saktay hay , agar hamay un ko samjhna hay tu kafi zaida mihnat aur practice sa kam karna ho ga .:good:

fxghost
2013-12-29, 05:15 PM
G bhai achay trading system zara mushkil hotay hay aur es liyay hum un systems ko zaida asaani sa samjh nh saktay hay , agar hamay un ko samjhna hay tu kafi zaida mihnat aur practice sa kam karna ho ga .:good:

bhaiya ji jab hum jante hain ki is system se humko fayda hoga to jarur main isko try karunga fir to chahe ye system easy ho ya fir mushkil ho lekin humko system ko samjhane ke liye mehnat to karna hi hota hain bhaiya ji

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

bhaiya ji jab hum jante hain ki is system se humko fayda hoga to jarur main isko try karunga fir to chahe ye system easy ho ya fir mushkil ho lekin humko system ko samjhane ke liye mehnat to karna hi hota hain bhaiya ji

mahx
2013-12-29, 05:33 PM
Good Day Everyone,
it seems like good strategy and i am definitely going to test it i hope it can give the results that you are already showing it however if i see that this indicator re-paint then there is no use from it and we need to make this indicator better or we search for other ways to trade

fxghost
2014-01-17, 01:06 PM
bhaiya ji ye to kafi faydemand strategy hain lekin mere samjh mein aaya hi nahi kyunki abhi tak kisi ne bhi is strategy ko sahi se explain nahi kiya hain lekin aise strategy par signal to kam aate hain lekin confirm signal hote hain

federertichka
2014-01-17, 05:08 PM
hello freind thankyou for posting your thread yes the frime its very important for old trader but for me i prefer the daily

fxearner
2014-01-18, 03:02 PM
bhaiya ji ye to kafi faydemand strategy hain lekin mere samjh mein aaya hi nahi kyunki abhi tak kisi ne bhi is strategy ko sahi se explain nahi kiya hain lekin aise strategy par signal to kam aate hain lekin confirm signal hote hain

bhai ji mujhe bhi ye strategy bilkul bhi samajh nahi aaye hai,ek tou yaha kisi ne ess strategy ko bilkul bhi explain nahi kiya hai aur na hei pata chalra hai ki kya karna hai,mai tou aajkal dusri ek strategy par work kar raha hn kyunki mera manna hai jo strategy samajh na aaye usse use nahi karna chahiye..

azzedine
2014-01-20, 02:29 AM
hello my frend im agree with you this strategy iits very simple and easy thanks i perefer about ald stategyy the big broker in this market the timing system for professeur mostafa belkhiyat the moroccan

fxghost
2014-01-29, 03:08 PM
bhai ji mujhe bhi ye strategy bilkul bhi samajh nahi aaye hai,ek tou yaha kisi ne ess strategy ko bilkul bhi explain nahi kiya hai aur na hei pata chalra hai ki kya karna hai,mai tou aajkal dusri ek strategy par work kar raha hn kyunki mera manna hai jo strategy samajh na aaye usse use nahi karna chahiye..

ye strategy kafi mushkil strategy hain bhaiya ji maine is par kuch samay practice kiya tha kafi samjh bhi aaya tha lekin fir maine is system se apna dheyan hatana band kar diya kyun ki entry ke liye kafi patience rakhna padta hain

nancy363
2014-01-29, 07:55 PM
kafi mushkil strategy hain bhaiya ji maine is par kuch samay practice kiya tha kafi samjh bhi aaya tha lekin fir maine is system se apna dheyan hatana band kar diya kyun ki entry ke liye kafi patience rakhna padta hain or har ek strategy ke liye deep knowledge ka hona bahut jada jruri hai

naziakhan
2014-01-30, 01:23 PM

han bhai g es trading system ko achi tarha explain nh kiya gaya hay ,es liyay her trader ko es ko samjhnay ma kafi zaida mushkil ho rahi hay lakin phr bi hamay demo per es ko use kar k samjhnay ki koshish karni cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2014-01-30, 01:34 PM
kafi mushkil strategy hain bhaiya ji maine is par kuch samay practice kiya tha kafi samjh bhi aaya tha lekin fir maine is system se apna dheyan hatana band kar diya kyun ki entry ke liye kafi patience rakhna padta hain or har ek strategy ke liye deep knowledge ka hona bahut jada jruri hai

hanji bhai kisi bhi strategy ko use karne ke liye uska deep knowledge hona bahut jaroori hai agar aapka ess strategy ka mann nahi hai tou aap esko use na karein kyunki agar aap daily trading karte hai tou aapko esse daily entry nahi milengi..

forex king
2014-01-31, 06:52 PM
dear brother mene forex trading ko jab joining di thi tab mujhe is ke bare me kuch bhi information nahi thi me just trading
aise he karta tha apne andaze se lekin jab se mujhe is ke bare me signals or indicators ka pata chala hai me trading me kamyabi hasil karne laga hu ...

fxghost
2014-02-11, 12:20 PM
han bhai g es trading system ko achi tarha explain nh kiya gaya hay ,es liyay her trader ko es ko samjhnay ma kafi zaida mushkil ho rahi hay lakin phr bi hamay demo per es ko use kar k samjhnay ki koshish karni cahiyay .:)

bhaiya ji agar ye system explain nahi kiya gaya hain to samjh mein bhi nahi ayega fir apko system wohi use karna chahiye jisko explain kiya gaya ho aur ek baat gartley system ek kafi effective system hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-02-11, 03:21 PM
bhaiya ji agar ye system explain nahi kiya gaya hain to samjh mein bhi nahi ayega fir apko system wohi use karna chahiye jisko explain kiya gaya ho aur ek baat gartley system ek kafi effective system hain bhaiya ji

hanji bhai trader ko woi system use karna chahiye jo trader ko samajh aajaye bina samajh ke trader ko kisi dusre system ko bilkul bhi use nahi karna chahiye aise mein trader ka kaafi risk involve hojaata hai aur wo galti se loss kar sakta hai..

shahid079
2014-02-11, 03:39 PM
i could not get it what you have shared here and if you will tell us completely then we can understand it that how can i do it if you want to be a good trader then you should must work on a strategy which can be useful for you and you can be earn by using your strategy but before applying it on your real account it is better that you should test it on the demo account.

naziakhan
2014-02-12, 08:49 AM

bhai agar ap kisi strategy ko test kar rahay hay aur ap ko wo trading strategy ki samj bi arhi hay tu phr ap ko us strategy ko chorna nh cahiyay , agar hum patience sa kaam nh kartay hay tu success nh milti hay .:)

fxghost
2014-02-25, 01:32 PM
bhai agar ap kisi strategy ko test kar rahay hay aur ap ko wo trading strategy ki samj bi arhi hay tu phr ap ko us strategy ko chorna nh cahiyay , agar hum patience sa kaam nh kartay hay tu success nh milti hay .:)

bhai jo system samjh aane lag jata hain us system ko hum logo ko chorna nahi chahiye hum agar ek hi system ke sath bane rahenge tohi hum is field mein achi tarah se survive kar sakenge

fxearner
2014-02-25, 05:11 PM
bhai jo system samjh aane lag jata hain us system ko hum logo ko chorna nahi chahiye hum agar ek hi system ke sath bane rahenge tohi hum is field mein achi tarah se survive kar sakenge

hanji bhai agar trader ko koi system ache se samajh aajata hai to usko use karna chahiye kyunki ek he system par dhyaan dene se trader usko ache se samajh kar usko aur ache se use kar sakenga aur wo apne system ko ache se use kar sakenga aage jakar..

chfmahabub
2014-02-25, 09:43 PM
Beneficial approach. I'm keen on the item completely. The particular approach is very fresh to everyone along with very happy to learn a whole new buying and selling technique. We have recognize the method. However, I have to use the particular approach in my tryout accounts. Subsequently in my genuine accounts.

fxghost
2014-03-07, 02:40 PM
hanji bhai agar trader ko koi system ache se samajh aajata hai to usko use karna chahiye kyunki ek he system par dhyaan dene se trader usko ache se samajh kar usko aur ache se use kar sakenga aur wo apne system ko ache se use kar sakenga aage jakar..

bhaiya is tarah ke system mein practice jayda hain mehnat bahut lagti hain maine try kiya tha meri samjh mein nahi aya aur ismein FIB tools ka bhi use hota hain lekin samjh aane lag jata hain to kafi acha earn kiya ja sakta hain

subnkur
2014-03-07, 02:56 PM
Great tactic. I'm keen on it quite definitely. The tactic seemingly fresh to us and happy to learn a brand new investing program. We have understand accomplishing this. Nevertheless, I need to implement the tactic in my demo bill. Subsequently in my true bill.

a_for_apple
2014-03-07, 08:19 PM
Now we can get an indicator that automatically recognizes the Gartley pattern. but this indicator repaint. better to draw itself, because it is more accurate. Gartley pattern is one of the few that exist on the harmonic pattern trading system. This system has a basic calculation of fibo retrace

fxearner
2014-03-08, 08:24 AM
bhaiya is tarah ke system mein practice jayda hain mehnat bahut lagti hain maine try kiya tha meri samjh mein nahi aya aur ismein FIB tools ka bhi use hota hain lekin samjh aane lag jata hain to kafi acha earn kiya ja sakta hain

hanji bhai ess system mein trader ko kaafi hard work karna hoga aur ye system FIB par based hai aur esliye trader ko ye khud draw karna sikhna hoga nahi to usko jada tarr wrong signals he milenge jisse wo apni trading mein sahi entry nahi le payenga..

chal
2014-03-08, 08:43 AM
jaha tak muj yah kam achi lagta ha muj as mah ap ko yah batn hota ha sji ko ap bohot achi sa join kar salkta ha abi tak ap ka kam ka baran ahm hamy aysa kuch karna hota ha jsi ko pa abo tak aysa kuch kah sakta ha abi tak jab sa ap ko kuch hota ha.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-03-08, 10:22 AM
bhai mujhy ap ki is grthly sytem ki smjh nai arhi hai kafi difficult hai main is ko aram say read akr k smjhyn ki koshsh main lag huwa hon umed hai k ye meri jald hi smjh amin ajye

mstnazim
2014-03-21, 10:36 PM
An extremely stunning issue you have some other information or anything for this theme Lets hope additional information and also decryption, make sure you produce some other matters.

forexloser
2014-03-21, 11:03 PM

orarsinc
2014-03-22, 12:50 AM
Good strategy.I like it actual much.The action is absolutely new to me and blessed to apperceive a new trading system.I accept accept the process.But,I charge administer the action in my audience account.Then in my absolute account.

mdchomokali
2014-03-23, 11:14 AM
Good approach. I favor it completely. The approach is utterly a new comer to everyone and also thrilled to know a whole new buying and selling method. I've comprehend the task. Although, I must apply the actual approach around my demonstration accounts. Then around my authentic accounts.

zubair001
2014-03-23, 12:38 PM
agar to is kaam main ziada dehaan say kaam kia jay to is ka sahi faida hota hai or is main ziada jaan dali ja sakti hai so is main ziada sya ziada dehaan apni postng ki taraf karun main to achah ia is main say he aty rahain to or kya chahiy.

fxghost
2014-04-02, 04:47 PM
hanji bhai ess system mein trader ko kaafi hard work karna hoga aur ye system FIB par based hai aur esliye trader ko ye khud draw karna sikhna hoga nahi to usko jada tarr wrong signals he milenge jisse wo apni trading mein sahi entry nahi le payenga..

bhaiya ji kafi mehnat wala system hain ye agar is par kafi practice nahi ki jaye to fir system effective khud ke liye nahi bana sakte hain ye bade bade trader use karte hain maine bhi try kiya tha

irfanjani
2014-04-03, 09:24 AM
I like it significantly.The strategy is totally new Pine Tree State and happy to grasp a brand new commerce system.I have perceive the method.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account.

sehatfx
2014-04-03, 03:00 PM
Comfortable with strategic planning and new business practices have on public Explanations other or anything on this subject I hope more Explanations and interpretation is the need to understand the strategy but needs to be applied to the demo account.

fxghost
2014-04-09, 03:55 PM
Gartley system ek sabse jayda effective system hain iska use hi sabse jayda faydemand hota hain is system ke bare mein aap google par search kar sakte hain sari related jaankari waha se mil jati hain bhaiya ji

Josh Fisher
2014-04-09, 08:27 PM
Thanks for sharing your ideas, I have used Gartley 222 Technique, Its strong and i have to say its one of the best research of 10 years founded by Larry Pesavanto, I also Like to idea of using BB macd But I would like to add Alligator for more confirmation, because it helps to make the trader confirm whether it will be rangy or not or it will be trending.

sunila
2014-04-09, 10:52 PM
forex mai kafi system hoty hain mainay kafi system ko leave kia howa hai kio k yaha par itna time nahe hota hai k hum demo par har system ko try kary jou try karty hain wo kabhi achaa nahe nikalta hai...

aliwaris552
2014-04-10, 08:55 AM
The framework is simple Gartley, the framework is similar to butterflies, and likewise the ABCD framework, however you must be a great cash administration, and you must arrange with a little cluster, in the event that you enter the right well you go out into the right point, I wish you good fortunes my sibling and great weekend.

apna
2014-04-12, 01:18 PM
Dear sub sa pala to ma ap ko thanks khu ja kue ka ap na hum sub newbies ki itni help ki or then ap ka ya topic be bhot acha laga muja or sub sa zada achi ap ki ya strategy muja achi lagi ais ko ma samjana ka liya abi demo par apply kia huwa ha or work kar ra hu

enochephraim
2014-04-12, 03:12 PM
Good tactic. I like the idea completely. This tactic is completely new to everyone as well as very happy to learn the latest exchanging method. I've understand the method. But, I must employ the actual tactic inside my test consideration. And then inside my real consideration.

fxghost
2014-04-20, 12:13 PM
is system mein successful sirf wohi trader paa sakta hain jo is system mein practice jayda karta hain ismein FIB ka use kiya jata hain target set karne ke liye isliye ismein practice kafi adhik hoti hain bhaiya ji

portal
2014-04-20, 02:07 PM
thanks for sharing your strategy, may i know what indicator that you put on bellow your chart and waht blue triangle on your chart
i think i will try this on my demo account first before use on my real trade
thanks again and hope when i have something wrong with my test you will explain for more

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-20, 08:39 PM
mujhy ap ki strgty achi nai lagi hai ar ab ye kafi purini bhi ho gai hai mainy is ko aik daf try kiya tha mujhy is ami koi khas maza nai ay hai koi nai strgty main dohnd rah hon ager ap k pass hai to shre kar dy idher

Asim Wazeer
2014-04-21, 01:55 AM
ye bhth acha system hai ji aur may bi harmonc trading ka bhthbara shoqeen hun.gartley jo hai ye aik khaas pattern hai aur kafi saare traders ka ye khayal hai ke is pattern ke complete hothe he price jo hai wo reverse hona start hojatha hai.lihaza jab bi apis pattern ko dekain tou position lene ke liye thayaar hojaey

mohammadzahid
2014-04-21, 07:17 AM
very very thanks ap ny kaafi ahsi sharing ki hy jis sy bohat hi ashaa faida ho ga aor bohat sy logon ko iss mein interest bi aye gi aor inn ka iss mein sy seekhny ka bi mokaa mily ga iss tarah sy hum appas mein kaafi things sharing kar lein gy.

fxghost
2014-05-08, 05:07 PM
very very thanks ap ny kaafi ahsi sharing ki hy jis sy bohat hi ashaa faida ho ga aor bohat sy logon ko iss mein interest bi aye gi aor inn ka iss mein sy seekhny ka bi mokaa mily ga iss tarah sy hum appas mein kaafi things sharing kar lein gy.

bhaiya ji ye to hain ki member ne apna acha system share karke dusre trader ki madad kari hain forum ka yehi fayda hota hain ek dusre ke sath rah kar hum adal badal karke badiya system paa sakte hain bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-05-09, 05:11 PM
bhaiya ji ye to hain ki member ne apna acha system share karke dusre trader ki madad kari hain forum ka yehi fayda hota hain ek dusre ke sath rah kar hum adal badal karke badiya system paa sakte hain bhaiya ji

G bhai g ya forum ka sab sa bada faida hay k jahan trader ek dosray ki help kartay hay jis sa sab ka faida hota hay, new traders k liyay ya buhat hi faidamand hota hay , un ko trading k liyay achi tips or strategies mil jati hay .:good:

babour14
2014-05-10, 02:11 AM
hai ye jayda mushkil to nahi hai par itna asaan bhi nahi hai main to practice mein lagi hoon ki margin call koi knowledge nhi hai please app meri helpp karo yah kia cheez hai mujh batao tu sayi na

fxearner
2014-05-10, 10:00 AM
G bhai g ya forum ka sab sa bada faida hay k jahan trader ek dosray ki help kartay hay jis sa sab ka faida hota hay, new traders k liyay ya buhat hi faidamand hota hay , un ko trading k liyay achi tips or strategies mil jati hay .:good:

hanji forum se new traders ko kaafi jada faida milta hai,sab ek dusre se yaha sikhte hai aut ek dusre ki tips sab share karke apni trading ko improve karlete hai,yaha se trader jetna chahe utna strategy par work kar sakta hai aur fir uss par kaam bhi kar sakenga..

fxhunter
2014-05-10, 10:07 AM
In the market of Forex you will must need to trade with a best system if anyone one have more than best strategy than you then you can't make profit much than of him ! so first try to improve your trading strategy and develop a great system that will just can help you.

fxghost
2014-05-22, 01:16 PM
hanji forum se new traders ko kaafi jada faida milta hai,sab ek dusre se yaha sikhte hai aut ek dusre ki tips sab share karke apni trading ko improve karlete hai,yaha se trader jetna chahe utna strategy par work kar sakta hai aur fir uss par kaam bhi kar sakenga..

new trader ko fayde bahut hote hain humko bhi waise forum par thoda dheyan dena hoga yaha se hum bhi bahut kuch sikh sakte hain aur sikhna jaruri hota hain trading tabhi hum log kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-05-22, 07:16 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai new trader ko bohot fayede hai new trader kahi se bhi knowledge lekar is business se kama sakta hai bs usko mehnat karne hogi tabhi kama payega

bhai ji new trader jab ess business mein aata hai usko ess business ke baarein mein kuch nahi pata hota,es business mein usko apne aap knwledge aur experience banana hota hai aur wo sirf experience se he trader ko milta hai..

umarjaved1
2014-05-22, 08:08 PM
if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you have not the wrong money management all manual trading system i will post will be function as well but you for yourself must fins the right system for you many traders use trend trading other use scalping

fxghost
2014-06-08, 04:54 PM
if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you have not the wrong money management all manual trading system i will post will be function as well but you for yourself must fins the right system for you many traders use trend trading other use scalping

bhaiya ji trading mein loss ki wajah kafi had tak yehi hoti hain ki na to wo sahi se money management ka use kar raha hain aur uske pass mein itna jayda knowledge bhi nahi tha isliye salah hain meri sahi knowledge lekar hi trade kare aur acha MM use kre

anyar
2014-06-08, 06:13 PM
is it few weeks before the thing that did not satisfy me is its strenght that show it gaining power is very unpredictable and we if just jump in and in next bar that rurn back and we left with worries.

asingh601
2014-06-08, 08:02 PM
bhaiya ji trading mein loss ki wajah kafi had tak yehi hoti hain ki na to wo sahi se money management ka use kar raha hain aur uske pass mein itna jayda knowledge bhi nahi tha isliye salah hain meri sahi knowledge lekar hi trade kare aur acha MM use kre

sahi kaha aapne mm follow na karne ke karn hi logon ko loss hota hai aur unke pass jyada knowledge nahi hone ke karan hi wo log mm follow nahi karte hain kuch log lalach me aakar mm follow nahi karte hain aur loss kar baithte hain.

fxearner
2014-06-09, 12:58 PM
bro trader tabhi loss karta hai jab uske pass mai jyada knowledge nahi hota hai trader ko trading tabhi karna chahiye pehle usko knowledge aur experience gain karna chahiye trading mai risk bohot jyada hota hai is liye pehle knowledge aur experience gain karna chahiye

hanji trdaing ke business mein risk bahut he jada hota hai aur esliye kaha jaata hai ki pehle trader ko ess field mein knwledge aur experience gain karlena chahiye taaki wo yaha sab kuch achhe se samajh sakein fir uske baad he wo esme apne skills ko use kar sakenga..

iram_mahi12
2014-06-09, 12:59 PM
achi post hai kafi or kafi achi strategy hai ye,lekin thori complex hai or thori advance bhe new comers ko smjh ani mushkil hai thori.

lyrics35
2014-06-09, 01:06 PM

margin call usi wqt hoti ha jb ap ka account wash hone lgta ha or ap ke account me blnc end ho jata to us wqt margin call hoti ha, is se bachna chahte hain to ap money management ko mind me rkh ke tradng karo

ebiztrisha
2014-06-09, 01:10 PM
Sir apne ak good strategy ko yaha par share kiya hai , is se main ak trade hone ke nate is market ki acche laearn kar sekti hu , mai apki is strategy ko demo account me use pahele jarur karungi kuk main asly me koi bhi jayda risk nahi lena chahati hu ,

rahul patel
2014-07-25, 08:09 PM
yeh kafi acchi systam lag rahi hai waise to yeh systam ke bare mein mane pehle to nahi suna maga kisine upload ki hai to jarur ismein kuch na kuch baat hogi to pehle mein ise jarur demo mein long term ya scalping kar ke dekhta hoon ki kismein ya jyada comfirtable

a_for_apple
2014-07-26, 11:56 AM
when viewed from the name of the system used, this system might be based on harmonic trading. about Gartley pattern
many indicators that show about the Gartley pattern formation. but draw it manually make us more understanding about this system :)

fxghost
2014-08-13, 04:16 PM
yeh kafi acchi systam lag rahi hai waise to yeh systam ke bare mein mane pehle to nahi suna maga kisine upload ki hai to jarur ismein kuch na kuch baat hogi to pehle mein ise jarur demo mein long term ya scalping kar ke dekhta hoon ki kismein ya jyada comfirtable

bhaiya ji asal mein ye system bahut hi acha hain lekin halke mein na le kyunki ye system ko samjhna bahut mushkil hain is par trader ko jayda se jayda practice karna hota hain practice karne se hi system samjh sakte hain

fxearner
2014-09-06, 02:37 PM
bhaiya ji asal mein ye system bahut hi acha hain lekin halke mein na le kyunki ye system ko samjhna bahut mushkil hain is par trader ko jayda se jayda practice karna hota hain practice karne se hi system samjh sakte hain

bhai ji system ess business me koi bhi ho trader ko agar usko use karna hai to uss par practice karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader system par practice karta hai fir uske bad he usko use kar paata hai aur usse pata chalta hai market me usko kaise kuse karna hai..

raedsagga
2014-09-23, 01:14 AM
Good strategy.I like it very much.The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system.I have understand the process.But,I must apply the strategy in my demo account.Then in my real account.

atifrana
2014-10-24, 05:19 PM
Yeh Gartley System ka mene first time suna hai apni trading me ab tak or is system per post kerne k liye mein thanks kerta hun dost apka or is system ko is screen shot se samajhne mein kafi help ho rahi hai or nice post kera hai or achi terha se understanding kerai hai.

sahilrajput
2014-11-19, 05:48 PM
Bhai ap ki ye trading strategy bohat hi good hy or main es par work bi karu ga lakin main es ko demo account par hi work kar sakta hu. forex trading main koi strategy 100% successful nahi hy. main aik trading strategy banna raha hu main ap sy zaroor share kru ga.

asingh601
2014-12-04, 09:00 PM
bhaiya ji Gartley system ka upyog itna asan nahi hota hain ye bahut hi jayda mehnat wala kaam hain ismein bahut jayda practice karna hota hain agar Gartley system samjh liya jaye to kafi achi trade kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne is system me bahut mehnat lagti hai aur kafi jyada false signal bhi milte hain isme time jyada lagta hai samjhne me us se accha hai ki ham dusre system ko samjh kar karen trading aur aaram se kamai karen.

khalid2
2014-12-05, 07:38 AM
is men ager aap template key tour per aik file bhee uplosd kar dety to kia baat thee forex trading emn aisey to itney indicators jo hen baree mushkil sey hee ham place kar skaen gey . aur hey behtreen strategy men is ko bhee lazmee demo men test karney key baad real men bhee use karoon ga .

sunila
2014-12-20, 05:07 PM
forex mai yai system acha hai hum is mai agar sahe way sai is ka used kary tou hamary leyay faida ho jata hai magr kafi trader aysa nahe karty hain wo is mai nahe itna focus karty hain just system ko fit kia aur kuch read kia then use ...

naziakhan
2014-12-21, 07:20 PM
main to kahunga ki acha trading system hain agar jo hum iska istemaal karna jaan lete hain to is system mein mehnat jayda hain aur result bhi uske bahut ache hain sahi paisa kamaya ja sakta hain bhaiya ji

bhaiya g ma na es trading system ko kabi bi use nh kara hay lakin agar such ma ya trading system acha hay tu phr traders ko es trading system ko zarur samjhnay ki koshish karni cahiyay aur demo account per use kar k daikhna cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2014-12-22, 05:46 PM
main to kahunga ki acha trading system hain agar jo hum iska istemaal karna jaan lete hain to is system mein mehnat jayda hain aur result bhi uske bahut ache hain sahi paisa kamaya ja sakta hain bhaiya ji

hanji agar trader ne kisis system par hard work karliya ho aur uss par practice karli ho to trader ko system ke baarein me pata chal jaata hai,trader system ko samajhne ke baad he forex market me uske signals se paisa earn kar sakta hai..

darpan2014
2015-01-10, 10:02 PM
lekin is ke idicator kaha se milega... koi baata sakta hai... mujhe bhi iis ka system bahoot aachha lag raha hai... please koi baatao kaha se download milega

naziakhan
2015-01-11, 03:45 PM
bhaiya ji theek baat hain jo system ke bare mein jayda practice kar chuke hote hain asal mein wo system ke hisaab se humare ko trading karna hota hain aur wo acha work karke kafi acha paisa earn kar sakta hain bhaiya ji

han bilkul bhai g jis trading system k baray ma hum na zaida practice ki hay hamay usi system ko trading k liyay use karna cahiyay , lakin hamay hamesha achi money management bi use karni cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2015-01-11, 05:51 PM
bhaiya ji theek baat hain jo system ke bare mein jayda practice kar chuke hote hain asal mein wo system ke hisaab se humare ko trading karna hota hain aur wo acha work karke kafi acha paisa earn kar sakta hain bhaiya ji

hanji jo trader system ke baarein me jada practice kar chuke hote hai unn trader ko pata hota hai ki market me kaise system ko use karke signals lena hai,trader yaha patience ke saat chalta hai to wo sab kuch samajh bhi paata hai..

Muskan
2015-01-21, 10:50 AM
I like it very much.The strategy is completely new to me and happy to know a new trading system. I have understand the process. If you enter the correct well you go out into the right point. I wish you good luck my brother and good weekend.

loys
2015-01-30, 03:04 AM
gertly systme yes i know it good, if you got some margin calls you have first i think not enough capital to trade or you havent the wrong moneymanagement.
Many traders use Trendtrading, other use scalping, other use swing trading and so on. so have a good luck.