PDA

View Full Version : Trade like a BOSS simplefied System.

Pages : [1] 2

Snoopy1234
2012-02-08, 10:15 PM
Long Entry:

- Course is over the yellow line
- Current candle is light blue
- Course has a resistance zone crosses
- On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line

Short Entry:

- Price is below the yellow line
- Current candle is pink
- Below is the color indicators at the end of orange and the signal line has crossed the lower horizontal black line

For the money I've Manga Movement established the following rules:

- The SL comes from the resistance zone under Long or short at about
- RR is 1:1.5
you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

Snoopy1234
2012-02-09, 03:25 PM
even easier to put in your TF WHAT?

i dont understand what you mean sorry

Snoopy1234
2012-02-10, 04:02 PM
Hi can you please write it in english? I do not understand what you write.

realman
2012-02-13, 12:23 AM
Many of time I try to know new strategy. But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better. Firstly I will apply in Demo than I rating this opinion and next time I will share the result of it.

fxbanjar
2012-02-14, 10:17 AM
Looks like the creator of this system is the Master XARD777 in another forum. I have already had this indicator, but still have not tried it.
Whether the system is only suitable in H4 and whether TF can not be used otherwise. And how long have you used this system?

Snoopy1234
2012-02-14, 02:48 PM
Hello,
XARD777 makes a lot of systems thats right but all the systems are free. This system ist originally from XARD777 but this one is a light version of the original. Here are not so much indicators to use.

I tried this system and it works well if you trade in the higher timeframes H4 or D1. Thats mostly the Timeframes i use. Every system i post here works well if you use it like described. I test every system for about 3 month or a half year and go to the next to found a more better one :)

Snoopy1234
2012-02-16, 02:03 AM
Hi,

i am test systems only for 3 or 6 month and go to the next system to find a better one. I tried a system as long as i go to 100% minus or plus or end the test at 6 months. No longer. This system is function as well as the other i post. Try it on demo you will find the way. If not thats not your way to trade so you must use another one.

ishvara
2012-02-16, 05:25 AM
This strategy of yours is kind of complex for me since it involves many trading tools and many trading protocols. I might try it on the demo account in order to see the results that it would bring up.

Snoopy1234
2012-02-16, 12:06 PM
i will bring more strategies that will differ from that one. you can try without any kind of indicators the umbrella strategy. If this kind of strategy is to complex for you. so that i mean that every trader has another way to trade.

Morshedul
2012-02-20, 09:49 AM
Very good strategy i have seen so far. I think it is gonna help us. I have searched many tips n tricks for forex in the internet. But almost all of them are similar to each-other and i was trying to find out something new. Then i find your tips. It really awesome. I think i should implement that strategy while trading.

sasmita11
2012-02-24, 04:13 PM
well, first let me tell you why the forex Boss was created in the first place.
the forex will go over element within what is know as one of the best trading platforms out there to date which is absolutely free to use.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-24, 09:28 PM
Hi Snoopy1234,I just wish to know whether you are still profting with the strategy that provide above.Will show me the clear entry point and exit point there?Thank you so much for you teach me how to pratice with your strategy there.

rajesh
2012-03-09, 03:53 PM
mujhe ye strategy achi lago lekin me ise directly apply nahi karunga
pehle me isse demo me try karta hon fir isse real account me apply akrunga..mujhe kuch changes lage to demo me hi kar dunga taki real me loss ke chances kam ho jaye

rajesh
2012-03-09, 04:40 PM
demo account ke bahut fayde hote hai jo ki har trader nahi smajh pata..sabse bada fayda to yahi hota hai ki isme traders apni nayi strategies apply karke dekhet hai usme changes karet hai fir une real account me apply akrte hai..ye sabse acha tarika rehta hai apni nayi strategy bana ke apply karne ka

twinkling star
2012-03-10, 10:33 AM
no doubt it seems very power full, but I am not able to fully understand it, plzzz explain it again, I even download this system but I am unable to get orange and blue coloured area, plzzzz tell me how could I get these zones? reply me as soon as possible.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 04:47 PM
Long Entry:

- On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink
- Below is the color indicators at the end of orange and the signal line has crossed the lower horizontal black line

you could also run the trade, let profits run along the lines of limiting losses

I myself have the watch on the major pairs on H4, try abzuchecken every 4 hours during the day the couple, I'll take the trades and let them pass until they have finally landed the TP or SL.

trading boht zadia simple or best work ha e smain koi be asa muskil kam nahi ha jo ksi ko samaja na aya es main sirf or srif experinec or knowledge zadia sa zada hona chaya us ka bad ap achi or best trading akr sakta hoo.

rathod
2012-05-28, 11:56 PM
trading boht zadia simple or best work ha e smain koi be asa muskil kam nahi ha jo ksi ko samaja na aya es main sirf or srif experinec or knowledge zadia sa zada hona chaya us ka bad ap achi or best trading akr sakta hoo.

puri
2012-06-03, 11:05 PM

maulana
2012-06-04, 06:49 AM
iis it works effectively in all pairs...?
or just only effective for some pair ...?

julianambas
2012-06-04, 08:00 AM
about the suitable for use any pair fella? and at the time what this strategy is fit for use?
how profitablenya this strategy?

ex22
2012-06-04, 08:08 AM
I think this technique of the one you have is complicated for me mainly because it includes a lot of trading tools and lots of trading methods. I could possibly try it out on the demo account to be able to see the results that it'd bring up.

newentry
2012-06-04, 08:13 AM
i really interest with your systsem and also it is the safest way for long term system with time frame 4 H, but i do not understand with your last words about " abzuchecken ", what is it my friend...honestly i want to try it and from now i will follow your thread then i can get the understanding from it with correctly

budado
2012-06-04, 11:24 AM
no doubt it seems very power full, but I am not able to fully understand it, plzzz explain it again, I even download this system but I am unable to get orange and blue coloured area, plzzzz tell me how could I get these zones? reply me as soon as possible.
Just change the color setting to the color that you like. Sometimes what we need is just to spend more type browsing and checking it out until we are familiar with its features. And even if we don't get the answer that we want but at least we going to use some features that we don't realize that its was their until we browse on it. Or we don't notice features that is their as we think its just some extra features but when we try it we realize that its useful.

Snoopy1234
2012-06-04, 02:13 PM
i really interest with your systsem and also it is the safest way for long term system with time frame 4 H, but i do not understand with your last words about " abzuchecken ", what is it my friend...honestly i want to try it and from now i will follow your thread then i can get the understanding from it with correctly

Sorry the word "abzuchecken" in englisch check it out :) Its a simple translating error

barn
2012-06-04, 03:44 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

XPS was trading systems there are up to version 8 yes. I see this is a simple system at all but my first failure by only up to version 6. thx bro

sudsind
2012-06-04, 03:55 PM
it looks like a very good and promising system, but i couldn't understand the rules and the language you have written in the post could you be more clear about it please, and what time frame apart from 4 hours have you tested this system on

Snoopy1234
2012-06-04, 05:18 PM
Hello,

you trade it on every timeframe you want. Its no problem. I am trading in h4 most of the time but you cann do it on h1, m30 or also d1 or so.

hello927
2012-06-04, 05:34 PM
It is best system you have described and it can be tested but before there is implentation of this in real trading i will prefer to use it in demo account so that it will provide me the learning of this strategy.

mage
2012-06-04, 08:18 PM
It is best system you have described and it can be tested but before there is implentation of this in real trading i will prefer to use it in demo account so that it will provide me the learning of this strategy.

Of the most beautiful characteristic of this method is simple, because this way you can learn very easily and can not be doubted that any trader in the ability of such strategies in an easy implementation, which achieves excellent results very

sitiz
2012-06-04, 08:39 PM
I think it's because trading is not as easy to be successful in forex so many things that should be known by a trader for traders who have experience of course achieve a profit in forex is not that difficult but it is not easy for beginners

Snoopy1234
2012-06-04, 11:40 PM
Therefore i post the rudiments here at the forum in the education section. Beginners read it an learn it. So you can be successful.

waleedkhan
2012-06-05, 12:24 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

yah tu kafi acha indicator hai may is ko zarror use karon ga aur mujh lagta hai agar may is ko use karon ga tu mujh kafi acha profit hasil ho sakta hai shayad is ki waja say.

monkedelofi
2012-06-06, 04:03 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

Looks like the creator of this system is the Master XARD777 in another forum. I have already had this indicator, but still have not tried it.
Whether the system is only suitable in H4 and whether TF can not be used otherwise. And how long have you used this system?

jahangir2812
2012-06-06, 11:26 AM
Uncertainty it looks terribly authority full however i'm ineffectual to completely know it plz make a case for it once more I still download this method however i'm not capable to urge carroty and indigo colored space plz inform me how might i buy these zone? Reply me as soon as potential.

Maham Gill
2012-06-06, 04:12 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

ayhi to trading main achi or best fada ha k trading ap start karo or ap he trading ka boss ho or ap he trading ka malak ho es laya to muja trading ahci or best lagti ha.

sudsind
2012-06-06, 11:53 PM
you have not mentioned the rules of the system in clear English, please make it clear to all of us, the main problem of this system is that it gives a delayed signal especially the line that changes colour from yellow to violet as i think according to rules we need to go long when it changed to voilet and the price is above it and for short vice versa, but it come down or changes coluor after all action has been finished, but i think it would work good on higher time frame, like 4hr or day. some indicators are good

khanforex
2012-06-07, 05:14 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

jahangir2812
2012-06-09, 11:50 AM
I actually concentration together with your coordination and additionally it's the safest means for future system with time frame 4 hour however i don't perceive together with your final words concerning what's it my buddy truthfully i need to do it and from currently i will be able to go after your thread then i will obtain the sympathetic from it with properly

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 07:35 PM
I actually concentration together with your coordination and additionally it's the safest means for future system with time frame 4 hour however i don't perceive together with your final words concerning what's it my buddy truthfully i need to do it and from currently i will be able to go after your thread then i will obtain the sympathetic from it with properly

I disagree with your opinion sir, that if we run the forex business with our partners before the opening of trade then we must share responsibility with our partner first. so that we can help each other to implement the strategy and implementation of good indicator in the run trading.

santo.plus
2012-06-29, 08:02 PM
wow boss good preset.thanks for sharing.i apply it to my chart yesterday.
and the result is really good.
please carry on.

thanks all.:respect:

monkedelofi
2012-06-29, 08:54 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

ye baat aapne sahi kahi hai hume koi bhi naya tips pahle demo par try karna chahiye agar hume usmein kuch lagta hai ki theek hai to hume use real par try karna chahiye direct koi bhi tips hum real par nahi kar sakte hai agar tips mein gadbad huyi to humara achcha khasa loss ho sakta hai.

i7ssan
2012-06-30, 10:19 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

i am test systems only for 3 or 6 month and go to the next system to find a better one. I tried a system as long as i go to 100% minus or plus or end the test at 6 months. No longer. This system is function as well as the other i post. Try it on demo you will find the way. If not thats not your way to trade so you must use another one.

monkedelofi
2012-07-01, 12:02 AM
This strategy of yours is kind of complex for me since it involves many trading tools and many trading protocols. I might try it on the demo account in order to see the results that it would bring up.

Yor are tru this is no longer a valid. I check this system six months ago on a demo according to me this is best if we are going for scalping. Because it give early signals of short movments that are required by scalpers and 5 to 10 pips are not a problem with this system.

darksaimon
2012-07-04, 04:42 PM
I support your trading strategy but i didn't worked on this identify of strategy. Low i module do effectuate in my present statement and then after exploit the prove i module refer this on my chippy trading account. You have explained about the entries its rattling overnice.

aum
2012-07-06, 04:11 PM
yah tu kafi acha indicator hai may is ko zarror use karon ga aur mujh lagta hai agar may is ko use karon ga tu mujh kafi acha profit hasil ho sakta hai shayad is ki waja say.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-06, 10:52 PM
Please,
i am not firm in your language. Can you translate your post into englisch. Thank you.

sujarman
2012-07-22, 02:34 PM
yr system looks good on the chart but it very complicated to implement and to trade it approximately keep the system simple and clear or please provide more information.

trading in forex is fun especially for me, although I am still new and do not make trades at all and I still aktive in the forum to get to this point, I still need guidance for their masters.

sharabela
2012-07-22, 04:01 PM
I have seen the strategy that you have explained here. Although you have given some pictures and try to explain it in detail. However, it does not seem to me very clear on explanation. It might have been just me who has not been able to understand the strategy that you have explained. Thanks for your effort though.

contil
2012-09-21, 02:27 AM
I have a few questions master ..
judging from the rules on the time frame used in this strategy is to use the H4 time frame if I can not use it with a small time frame like 5m or 1m??
As if how long the master using indicators and strategy?? iundikator located under the chart's what it's called .. I seem to have been an indicator that looks like it ..
I also sometimes use a pad when trading indicators to make sure that I was completely open position

goldenmember
2012-09-21, 02:31 AM
I think this is a reasomable system. You have tested it for a while? I like the fact that the r/r is better than 1. I am looking for a longer term trading strategy and this might work well for me.

abbey ak
2012-09-21, 04:23 AM
well i don't disagree with you that we should trade like a boss but at the same time we still have to understand that we don't have to be over confidence when we trade because the more we become more confidence we might lose our account when we are not ready thats what i really think based on my understanding

mcceducation
2012-10-04, 08:37 PM
very good strategy but need to test it first in demo trading for the very good understand so i am try it my next demo trading after them i am use it my real trading my dear friend. hope its give me very good profit here. so many thank you for the nice share.

rathil
2012-10-14, 03:48 PM

3etman
2012-10-14, 04:38 PM
for me , i do not prefer logging to a system designed by someone else , at least i feel like i am not controlling the sense of the matter or the explanation fully , every system have a draw back with no doubt
this draw backs mistakenly are oftenly not shown through the discussions, and it shows up only after some courses of trading , and it is sometimes risky enough to damage an account to bring its margin call after a few trades easily.

ingsun
2012-10-14, 11:12 PM
hallo guys, seems simple enough .. but while I have not been able to assess with certainty. I learned that the explanation of your technique. what the name of this technique? thank you very much ..

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 03:28 PM
First i will do practice in my demo account and then after getting the result i will apply this on my live trading account. You have explained about the entries its very nice.Whether the system is only suitable in H4 and whether TF can not be used otherwise. And how long have you used this system..

nabila
2012-12-26, 01:55 PM
Galore of minute I try to hump new strategy. But various moment I chance whatever unwashed thought and academic analyze but your submitting information really useful and realistic canvass that I find It can aid me to do something surmount.

oemata
2012-12-26, 04:07 PM
ye baat aapne sahi kahi hai hume koi bhi naya tips pahle demo par try karna chahiye agar hume usmein kuch lagta hai ki theek hai to hume use real par try karna chahiye direct koi bhi tips hum real par nahi kar sakte hai agar tips mein gadbad huyi to humara achcha khasa loss ho sakta hai.

I am sure that this information will helpful for members in this forum, bu unfortunately, this information is not in English, could any one translate it into English? I understand the thread and I want to comment that in forex trading we can trade like a manager (boss) only with a simple strategy. Find your own strategy and feel comfortable with it, trade using your own indicator.

dareking
2012-12-26, 04:12 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

thanks brother, main aapki ye strategy ko demo par try karunga, main aapki zip file download kar li hai, agar mujhe useful laga, to main apna comments jarur dena pasand karunga.:) ishi tarah sabhi trader ko apna apna experience share karna chahiye.

get2ilyas
2012-12-26, 05:44 PM
This stratiges is very tuff to understand.If i am new trader what can i do.i don't know about m4 or chart about.i joined forex to get profit.Define me in easy way to understand & make easy profitable trade.Every one can easily understand.

akp202
2012-12-26, 10:21 PM
thanks brother, main aapki ye strategy ko demo par try karunga, main aapki zip file download kar li hai, agar mujhe useful laga, to main apna comments jarur dena pasand karunga.:) ishi tarah sabhi trader ko apna apna experience share karna chahiye.

ji zroor bhai mai bhi sir ki stregey ko try karunga dekhta hun mai kitna success ho pata hun iss stregey per hia achi stregey lekin mai successs ho pata hun ki nhi ye to use karne ke baad hi samgh me ayegi /

abbey ak
2012-12-27, 04:27 AM
alright i think this strategy sound interesting and i just have to practice because being a forex trader we have to understand that we are the boss of our-self and we need to learn how to always trade like a boss

modulcpns
2012-12-27, 04:30 AM
This stratiges is very tuff to understand.If i am new trader what can i do.i don't know about m4 or chart about.i joined forex to get profit.Define me in easy way to understand & make easy profitable trade.Every one can easily understand.

so it will follow the technical analysis forex trading should be careful, because the news will change the movement of forex loss condition did make our capital is reduced so that it can follow the trend trading after news ` to get profit.

margono
2012-12-27, 05:27 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

fied trading system was also much to benefit tetspi capital intensive, the capital of the merchants did op. with a large commission also differ with trading kits do:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good:

kheya
2012-12-27, 06:51 AM
This tool on yours can be form of large for me as it entails all trade resources and hundreds of trading protocols. I would try it in your demo account in turn to know your performance which it could take out.

simpleforex68
2012-12-27, 07:14 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

This is an interesting system. But I do not know what "On the lower indicators is the color blue at the end and the signal line has crossed the upper horizontal black line" is. Can you explain more details and add some more pictures?

anjondham
2012-12-27, 07:17 AM
The majority of time period When i seek to learn completely new approach. Although various time period When i uncover many popular notion in addition to theoretical check out your uploading facts handy in addition to realistic check out i always think It helps everyone to try and do anything superior. For starters I most certainly will employ with Tryout in comparison with When i status that judgment and next time period I most certainly will write about a result of the item.

reazforex
2012-12-28, 10:55 AM
I may transport other tactics in order to vary from that one. it is possible to test without any type of indicators as the umbrella approach. Even if these strategy is always extensive to suit your needs. Considerably which i denote that a trader provides other way to help transaction.

sudsind
2012-12-28, 01:40 PM
it is a good system but i would not say that it's the best one, there are better systems than this one, as you can see yourself that it misses most of the move and give a later entry that could be risky at times.Thanks for the contribution

abbey ak
2012-12-28, 04:16 PM
yes we can always trade like a boos in the forex market provided we can always learn how to understand our strategy and indicators in the forex market and a better confirmation can give the best way to win the numbers of pips

ObaFX
2012-12-28, 09:36 PM
nice share, i really feel happy when traders surmon courage to show their trading system to the public as most times it's usually a tough decision to make by traders, so kudos to you and keep the good job up

kaisar
2012-12-28, 10:12 PM
sorry I'm not familiar with your analysis. please clarify the explanation again and again so that traders do not confuse new traders understand. because I think this system is very helpful.

chinku
2012-12-28, 10:13 PM
Lots of moment My partner and i make an effort to realize fresh method. Yet many moment My partner and i locate several frequent feeling and also theoretical see however your distributing details invaluable and also sensible see that we sense It will also help myself to accomplish one thing far better. To begin with I am going to use inside Trial as compared to My partner and i ranking this kind of view and next moment I am going to discuss the consequence of that.

naziakhan
2012-12-29, 04:03 PM

if you are new trader then it will be difficult for you but if you are experienced trader then you should use it on demo account to get knowledge about this strategy and i think every become easy after practice .:)

abbey ak
2012-12-29, 04:52 PM
yes being a forex trader we need to trade like a boos because we all know that with forex trading we can be the very boss of our-self and the more we get to trade the more we understand the best way to earn profit out of the market

numanpsc11
2012-12-29, 05:37 PM
I think this techniques of the one you have is complicated for me mainly because it includes a lot of trading tools and lots of trading methods.

pro2
2012-12-29, 06:53 PM
Your strategy is a very complex one.I have not understood it clearly.Can you make it more legible.Don't it provide auto signal.Again how long have u been using this and what about the success rate.Pls share with more clearly and hope after that it can help me.I am waiting for more reply from you.Finally thanks for sharing your strategy.

modulcpns
2012-12-30, 03:50 AM
it is a good system but i would not say that it's the best one, there are better systems than this one, as you can see yourself that it misses most of the move and give a later entry that could be risky at times.Thanks for the contribution

forex trading learning systems get with experiences when demo account trading l and learn the forex market conditions,to complete study and learn appropriate use of capital,

pro2
2013-01-04, 02:08 PM
I have not understood your strategy very well.Which indicators have you used here.Is your strategy a automated or a manual one.
Pls explain.Are you earning good with this strategy.If earning good for a long term then pls share with details indicator

amit khanna
2013-01-04, 02:13 PM
this chat with different indications is difficult to understand, same way difficult to understand the strategy based on it to work.

abbey ak
2013-01-05, 04:05 PM
alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this analysis on how to trade like a boss but as for me i think the best way to always trade like a boss is when we make use of proper money management all time

kelvin_funky
2013-01-06, 12:52 AM
Thank you for this useful indicators, sharing useful. how to use this indicator only rely on candles and point up or down on the indi Bozz is yes. if you can ask for an explanation about money management when using these indi

modulcpns
2013-01-06, 04:12 AM
I support your trading strategy but i didn't worked on this identify of strategy. Low i module do effectuate in my present statement and then after exploit the prove i module refer this on my chippy trading account. You have explained about the entries its rattling overnice.
Forex trading Should be careful with your emotions with forex trading analysis,small movements but the emotions and greed by using money management and trading plan definitely consider the market conditions

asmakhatun
2013-01-06, 08:54 AM
Looks similar the creator of this system is the Captain OXNARD in other marketplace. I mortal already had this indicator, but comfort someone not tried it.
Whether the grouping is only worthy in 4 and whether FT can not be utilized otherwise. And how abundant hold you misused this grouping?

kuhamu
2013-01-28, 10:22 PM
Significant which indicates that a trader offers trading any other way to help .... Even if this strategy is to always expand to fit your needs. test ... it can not have any kind of indicator as the cell approaches .... I can transport other tactics to change from that

Avenger
2013-02-01, 01:59 AM
I think this strategy of the one you have is complex for me mainly because it has a lot of dealing resources and plenty of dealing techniques. I could probably try it out on the trial consideration to be able to see the outcomes that it'd carry up.

mediafxx
2013-02-07, 04:16 AM
I have not understood your strategy very well.Which indicators have you used here.Is your strategy a automated or a manual one.
Pls explain.Are you earning good with this strategy.If earning good for a long term then pls share with details indicator

orex system trading plan using appropriate disciplinary analysis trading system analyzes the influence understand strategy based on analysis trading system and manage trading system with small risk and small capital margin risk

runu
2013-02-09, 12:00 PM
Looks equal the creator of this scheme is the Sawyer OXNARD in added marketplace. I jazz already had this indicator, but allay person not tried it.
Whether the group is exclusive suited in Ho and whether FT can not be utilized otherwise. And how yearn bonk you used this group?

Discordance
2013-02-10, 07:30 AM
was this indocator repaint i think i have tried it in the past but still make big los i think you should combine with good money management so even you are in los you still in profit in the end ,forex is hard

peyekiwak
2013-02-10, 08:11 AM
hehehe.. i just want to say that there are no perfect indicator, repaint are the best case that are usually attach the indicator. for me if we can do indicator as their characteristic, we will get profit. not only yours but all strategy.

jhonky
2013-02-10, 10:46 AM
Well now what about yourself? Including those where ya? Look at You in analyzing trends. "I use both boss ... Fundamentals and Technical ".he he ... everyone will certainly use both though different in intensity.

dareking
2013-02-10, 11:47 AM
Bhai aapka system itna easy nahi hai, kafi jayda mushkil hai, waise to is field mein koi bhi system easy nahi hota hai, lekin haan easy banana to apne hi haath mein hota hai, agar aap system ko samjhane lag jate hai, to aap apna achcha strategy bana sakte hai.;)

fxultra
2013-02-10, 12:44 PM
From what i have seen the above method of trading is a little bit complicated and it will be very diffcult for beginner traders,to cope and understand the above mentioned strategy because is not a very simplified strategy is being said.

jatayufx
2013-02-10, 03:09 PM
hehehe.. i just want to say that there are no perfect indicator, repaint are the best case that are usually attach the indicator. for me if we can do indicator as their characteristic, we will get profit. not only yours but all strategy.

indicator trading strategy should use utilization management money trading forex trading strategies forex strategy identifies changes executed with discipline based on the analysis of management and disciplined in trade

naziakhan
2013-02-10, 05:08 PM
Bhai aapka system itna easy nahi hai, kafi jayda mushkil hai, waise to is field mein koi bhi system easy nahi hota hai, lekin haan easy banana to apne hi haath mein hota hai, agar aap system ko samjhane lag jate hai, to aap apna achcha strategy bana sakte hai.;)

there is no system which can give us good pips easily .we should improve it by practice on demo account and only practice can give us good experience and we will be able to earn easily .you should test it first on demo account:good:

taimur15
2013-02-11, 11:17 AM

aap ki bt aik dum sahi hai but jub koi bhi trader kisi system ko samjhne lag jata hai to kitna hi mushkil work kiyu na ho wo us k liye easy hi hota hai. ager koi bhi trader kisi muhskil strategy ko achi rha learn kr le to us ko profit earn krna kafi easy ho jaye ga.

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:38 AM
Just change the color setting to the color that you like. Sometimes what we need is just to spend more type browsing and checking it out until we are familiar with its features. And even if we don't get the answer that we want but at least we going to use some features that we don't realize that its was their until we browse on it. Or we don't notice features that is their as we think its just some extra features but when we try it we realize that its useful.

mediafxx
2013-02-12, 05:23 AM
was this indocator repaint i think i have tried it in the past but still make big los i think you should combine with good money management so even you are in los you still in profit in the end ,forex is hard
Movement to understand forex trading risk management to more profitable use to calculate the risk management control More at the level of the movement in the level of support and resistance area market management to use safety in daily system trade wisely

pisses[69]
2013-02-12, 06:46 AM
Well now what about yourself? Including those where ya? Look at You in analyzing trends. "I use both boss ... Fundamentals and Technical ".he he ... everyone will certainly use both though different in intensity.
Mostly people get money when have knowledge,from me beginner need in range 3-6 month experience to gain profit and start making money.time is money, more longer you involve in Forex more money you get,.

donj
2013-02-12, 06:54 AM
Need a suitable time for my learning about Forex , cause without learning more about Forex any trader can't earn easily .There is not any device to measure knowledge,if you have got a little idea about it and if you have got littlebit curiosity knowledge increases simply.

DBC
2013-02-12, 07:32 AM
i feel this method of the one you have got is difficult on behalf of me chiefly since it includes lots of trading tools and countless trading strategies. i may possibly strive it out inside the demo account as being able to view the results that itd bring up.

jatayufx
2013-02-13, 04:06 AM
;2009471']Mostly people get money when have knowledge,from me beginner need in range 3-6 month experience to gain profit and start making money.time is money, more longer you involve in Forex more money you get,.

yes its need time when learning in trading forex that will make trade in better system , every trade must use system and use management in trading plan that will hel when have fail in daily trade uses money plan and system trade planned

donj
2013-02-13, 04:41 AM
yes its need time when learning in trading forex that will make trade in better system , every trade must use system and use management in trading plan that will hel when have fail in daily trade uses money plan and system trade planned
Knowledge is the basic requirement of every business , without concentration we can not get anything in our business, forex business is also need so much concentration, we have to give it if we want to become professional trader.

samat
2013-02-13, 08:46 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

This trade does seem to have a distinctive feature in which a trade is highly dependent ferex earned its own, so we have a word like and our own company that will become leaders

manikah
2013-02-13, 09:46 AM
Ok today I downloaded your given indicator but not sure it will work as my requirement or not.But when it work as your description it will be my great opportunity to convert my life in happy way.i waiting for positive result first in my demo account.

yoddutfx
2013-02-13, 11:37 AM
like a boos: so this is like a big trader boss? hehe okay okay I shall try to use this indicator, in order to be successful I will try to back test on a demo account to know what should be understood in this indicator .. :): P

safinova_iuk
2013-02-13, 12:01 PM
well i think that this is a good thread thx for share it because as i know that the enter point is the half of the deals ans the exit one is tye other half and we make it success with the good management of the money well those strategy when you got them i think you will never lose.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 03:50 AM
But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better.

Jack
2013-03-27, 03:23 PM
Koi bhi startegy trader ko boss nahi bana sakti hai keval trader ka acha experience aur news release ko catch karne ki shamta hi trader ko boss bana skati hai baki to sab kuch market ke uper depend karta hai ki kya hoga aur kaise tarder money earn karega.

m2ndsrokk
2013-03-27, 08:17 PM
nice strategy brother...i hope this strategy can give us accurate trading analysis...that really hard to find some strategy that suitable for ourself,,i hope i can suit with this strategy that really hard to find it...i has trying to making some strategy that really suitable for me..hope this strategy can help me on my trade

juragan
2013-03-28, 12:47 AM
Currently, the market is still open for individual buyers and sellers, however, over the years, we have also witnessed increased institutionalization? of the stock market, with more institutions and more participation in the stock daytrading. The increasing number of institutional investors in the stock market has led to a significant increase associated with the operation of the market.

amith
2013-03-28, 08:17 AM
Knowledge is the basic requirement of every business , without concentration we can not get anything in our business, forex business is also need so much concentration, we have to give it if we want to become professional trader.

i agree, in any case we have to prepare knowledge coupled with our discipline as well as accuracy in issuing decisions with it then we will psikologinya tetep awake so we'll remain quiet on science we learned;)

wahyu setiyono
2013-03-28, 08:30 AM
very good post .... I was intrigued by the article you wrote and I will try to
I really like this post very useful

nayeem01715
2013-03-30, 11:06 PM
Many of your efforts and energy and effort I try to know new technique. But several time I find some common feeling and theoretical perspective but your posting information very useful and realistic perspective that I feel It can help me to do something better. First of all I will apply in Trial than I ranking this viewpoint and when I will discuss the result of it.

forex blood
2013-03-31, 12:32 AM
I think you have many tools in this strategy but i think using it in demo account will be very good and profitable.When i will understand this strategy completely then will try to use it in real trading.

maaado
2013-03-31, 03:21 AM
I enjoyed reading the topic Trade like a BOSS simplefied System
Thank you for the information
Best Regards

tanujsoni
2013-03-31, 03:10 PM
I believe that this is the technology that has complicated for me, mainly because it contains a large number of trading tools, and many methods of trading. I could try it on a demonstration account to see the outcome of that call.

ahmedreda
2013-03-31, 03:32 PM
good system i think using system like your system will be good for any trader .but i prefer using mbfx system it is the most profitable system in the earth . it is my favorite

Sana Lahori
2013-04-01, 01:22 AM
I think this strategy of the one you have is complex for me mainly because it has a lot of dealing resources and plenty of dealing techniques. I could probably try it out on the trial consideration to be able to see the outcomes that it'd carry up.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 09:20 PM
several of your time I attempt to apprehend new strategy. however many time I notice some common sentiment and theoretical read however your submitting data terribly helpful and sensible read that I feel It will facilitate Maine to try and do one thing higher. foremost i will be able to apply in Demo than I rating this opinion and next time i will be able to share the results of it.....

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 08:00 PM
Hi are you able to please write it in English? I don't perceive what you write................

bhmo
2013-06-07, 10:02 AM
I know a lot of the time, try a new strategy. But there are some common emotions and a couple of times to find one theory, but transport information very useful and practical to read the mood or higher can contribute something to read. First of all, I have this opinion concerns demo to evaluate, for the foreseeable future I will share my results.

masud022
2013-06-07, 10:05 AM
This includes many of the commercial Tools and commercial Protocol, this strategy simply places my hand. He said that it must determine the outcome of a demo account to test.

coverboy
2013-06-07, 11:38 AM
thanks for sharing nice indicator/and info about traing here i would like to share my experience about trading and suggest to everyone that , whenever we found new tips or indicators then firt of all we must apply that our demo account for making it sure is it working or not if working perfect and successful then we must apply at real account otherwise we may suffer from the losss.

hjfjsdy
2013-06-07, 11:50 AM
The strategy is sort of strange to me, because a lot of trading instruments and multiple protocols. You can test this on a demo account to see the results, which would have gone to.

alom23
2013-06-07, 12:01 PM
Hi you are able, please write in English? I do not see what you type.

tankv
2013-06-07, 06:11 PM
There are a number of new strategies to try to buy time, but many times I submitted some common feelings and very useful info and useful theoretical read, that I think it's a pine tree State makes it easy to try out, but after reading the communication. Specifically, it must apply to the assessment, performance feedback, and following this time to share. The results will be amazing.

masud045
2013-06-07, 06:14 PM
A lot of your time, I will try a new strategy. However, in most cases, however, read the information useful and smart, as I feel that it will help me try to do one thing above, I read some of the Public sentiments and comments. Originally from I can apply for a demo comment rating will be a next time, I will be able to share the results of that.

cholka
2013-06-07, 07:26 PM
Much of your time, I'm even trying to capture a new strategy. but much of the time that I understood in terms of a common and theoretically read terribly useful and meaningfully to read, so I think that this makes it easier for me to try to do one thing. First of all, it will be able to implement a presentation where I opinion this coast and the next time, when you can share the results.

mana03
2013-06-07, 10:02 PM
In General, try to detect the new strategy at the time. For some time, but it is really useful and important data is read and try to promote the State, pine, for one thing, but there are some common and have been reading the emotions of theoretical control. And, in particular, as a result of this opinion is to share a presentation, and then you can apply for a time.

kajla
2013-06-07, 10:43 PM
This strategy is very complicated for me, because it includes many tools and protocols much Mercantilism Mercantilism. We're working on a demo account to be sure that the results you see.

kokka
2013-06-08, 12:21 AM
This strategy is very advanced, on behalf of itself, since it contains several trading tools and much trade protocols. It should work on a demo account to see results that can speak.

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:29 AM
A great deal of time to try to understand the new scheme. People, a lot of times I see no common sense and theoretical reading, however, provide information useful and I'm sensitive to something better for facilities extrmement. He was the eldest son of everything that I could apply that today's exchange rate Dmonstration for this feedback and the next time I can share the results of the same.

dareking
2013-06-13, 01:48 PM

haan ye baat sahi kahi hai aapne, kisi bhi tips ko ya koi bhi strategy ko real par direct nahi apply kar sakte hai, uske liye demo banaya gaya hai, demo se humko pahle dekhna hoga, ki wo kaisa work karta hai, useful hai bhi ya nahi. :)

fxearner
2013-06-13, 02:19 PM
haan ye baat sahi kahi hai aapne, kisi bhi tips ko ya koi bhi strategy ko real par direct nahi apply kar sakte hai, uske liye demo banaya gaya hai, demo se humko pahle dekhna hoga, ki wo kaisa work karta hai, useful hai bhi ya nahi. :)

hanji bhai aapne ekdum thik kaha kisi bhi strategy ko hume real par use karne se pehle hume demo par jaroor check karna hoga,bina demo par strategy use karein hum usko nahi samajh sakte,demo par hume strategy ke signals ko dekhna aur samajhna bahut jaroori hai..

zetul
2013-06-13, 03:09 PM
A lot of time trying to figure out new strategies. However, within a few hours I notice some general feelings and gives the display information theory, really useful and meaningful, one thing that I think and try but more importantly encouraging. First of all, I have this opinion concerns demo to evaluate, for the future I am going to share your results.

hgyt
2013-06-13, 03:12 PM
Hi you are able to, please write in English? I don't want to see what you write.

mjnhbg
2013-06-13, 03:58 PM
Hi you are able to, please write in English? I don't want to see what you write.

asingh601
2013-06-13, 09:29 PM
hanji bhai aapne ekdum thik kaha kisi bhi strategy ko hume real par use karne se pehle hume demo par jaroor check karna hoga,bina demo par strategy use karein hum usko nahi samajh sakte,demo par hume strategy ke signals ko dekhna aur samajhna bahut jaroori hai..

ye baat to thik hai ki strategy ke signals ko sikhna aur samjhna behad jaruri hai par demo pe aap jab trade kar ke kisi strategy ke signals ko samajhte hain to aapko physically koi loss nahi hota hai lekin jab aap usi strategy ko real me check karte hain to aapko physical me loss hota hai bas itna hi dhyan hona chahiye ki loss se bachne ke liye hi demo account me strategy testing ki jaati hai.

bvgfcd
2013-06-14, 12:00 AM
Brings you a lot of ways, there can be a dispute about this. You will be able to fight with no reasonable indication for strategic umbrella. If this type of strategy to advanced for you. So I think that the importance of everyone in the way to the store.

sunila
2013-06-14, 06:48 AM
har strategy ka koi na koi time hota hai us ko use karnay ka aur agar hum hum us time k sath chal paray aur us ko use theak kar lia tou humara maqsad kamyab hota hai laikin yai kam trader he kar paty hain kafi log loss mai cahlay jaty hain is leyay news ko watch bhea sath sath karna cahay ta k humay loss na ho aur hum aram sai earning kar saky .....

alams810
2013-06-14, 11:16 PM
I think this technique of the one you have is complicated for me mainly because it includes a lot of trading tools and lots of trading methods. Thanks

beckyrodgers315
2013-06-14, 11:34 PM
Many of time I try to know new strategy. But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel It can help me to do something better.:)))

Hina kundi
2013-06-15, 02:13 PM
thanks brother may nay cheak ki hai is ko may nay is ko demo par use kiya hai kafi acha result day raha hai our may is ko is liyeh like kiya hai k is may kafi chai information hai

shanju48
2013-06-15, 02:58 PM
Many of the period, my husband and I are trying to identify a new approach. But many of the period, my husband and I discover what common sense and theoretical perspective on the details of your submission a very useful and functional, look at that, I think it will also help us to get a bigger case. To start, I bring the whole demonstration compared to my wife and my score this view and therefore I want to reveal the effect of this period.

thirupathi
2013-06-15, 03:27 PM
I try to know new strategy. But several time i find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful and practical view that I feel it can help me to do something better. I will apply in demo than i rating this opinion and next time i will share alredy had this indicator but still have not tried it.

spidy27
2013-06-15, 11:52 PM
Ye strategy mujhe kafi pasand ae hai aur is me sar technical cheezon ka khayal rakha gya hai k kab ap ne long trade open karni hai aur kab ap short trade open karni hai , naye traders k liye ye behtreen method hai trading karne k liye,.

dareking
2013-06-29, 03:48 PM
Ye strategy mujhe kafi pasand ae hai aur is me sar technical cheezon ka khayal rakha gya hai k kab ap ne long trade open karni hai aur kab ap short trade open karni hai , naye traders k liye ye behtreen method hai trading karne k liye,.

is forum mein jitni bhi strategy hai, wo technical bases par hi hai, fundamental se jhudhi huyi strategy bahut hi kam hogi, waise fundamental ke liye humare liye sirf news website hi achchi hoti hai. :)

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 01:23 AM
Hi .... i am test systems only for 3 or 6 month and go to the next system to find a better one. I tried a system as long as i go to 100% minus or plus or end the test at 6 months. No longer. This system is function as well as the other i post. Try it on demo you will find the way. If not thats not your way to trade so you must use another one. gggod luck and thanks ... :)

keroso1
2013-06-30, 02:08 AM
actually there is no holygrail in the forex market and i have to say that the forex maret need a lot of thing that can help you to be better and the plan is one of those

asingh601
2013-07-07, 05:40 AM
is forum mein jitni bhi strategy hai, wo technical bases par hi hai, fundamental se jhudhi huyi strategy bahut hi kam hogi, waise fundamental ke liye humare liye sirf news website hi achchi hoti hai. :)

haan bhai ji aap bilkul thik kah rahe hain is forum par sabhi members ne sirf technical basis me hi strategy post kiya hai fundamental strategy ke bare me bahut kam hi threads padhne ko mli hai baki is ko sikhna aasan hai bas thoda concentration aur aap kaam ke liye taiyaar.

shubham123
2013-07-07, 09:24 AM
koi bhi strategy and anlyes pahle demo me karna chaiye..taki uska experiance ke sath use samaj ana chaiye ki nahi asia karne se asia hota..
trade lagne ke time hame ye pata hona chaiye ki movment kab change hogi market ki...

for ex...indicator ,ea system ye sab real karne se pahle demo me 15 din cheak kar le..

rayou
2013-07-07, 10:06 PM
thank's a lot my friend i will test it and give a feed back i hope that i will make some profit from it thank's for sharing your strategy with us that's very kind of you sir
good luck every one

fikhan
2013-07-08, 10:51 AM
Simply amendment the colour setting to firmly the colour that you wish. typically almost everything that requirement is simply to waste more type browsing and checking it out till we are aware of its features. and no matter if we dont obtain the answer that many of us need however at the very least we intending to use a few features that many of us dont realize that its was their till we browse on it. or we dont notice features that's their as we expect its simply a few further features though when we attempt it we realize that its useful.

dareking
2013-07-08, 11:47 AM
haan bhai ji aap bilkul thik kah rahe hain is forum par sabhi members ne sirf technical basis me hi strategy post kiya hai fundamental strategy ke bare me bahut kam hi threads padhne ko mli hai baki is ko sikhna aasan hai bas thoda concentration aur aap kaam ke liye taiyaar.

haan aur fundamental sirf news website se hi sikhi jaa sakti hai, forum mein main basic knowledge aur technical strategy ke liye hota hai, fundamental ki knowledge bahut hi kam dekhne ko mil pata hai forum mein. :)

fxearner
2013-07-08, 02:22 PM
haan aur fundamental sirf news website se hi sikhi jaa sakti hai, forum mein main basic knowledge aur technical strategy ke liye hota hai, fundamental ki knowledge bahut hi kam dekhne ko mil pata hai forum mein. :)

hanji bhai forum mein fundamental ki knwledge kamm hoti hai kyunki ye knwledge current ke hisaab se chalti hai aur jiske hume news channel se stick rehna hota hai aur forum mein hum technical ki kabhi bhi koi bhi knwledge le sakte hai..

tarbcl
2013-07-08, 06:55 PM
abi jaisay to likha howa ha main ne us sy ye andaza lgaya ha k ye buhat achi chez h laikin is ko krnay sy pehlay main is ko demo main apply kroun ga us k bad main isay real main apply kroun ga i hope so it is will be good for real trade....

indianfxboy
2013-07-09, 07:08 AM
this chart alone is too colourful and it is too complex to understand because the chart will not be understandable by any new trader as it has many parameters to be considered before you place any single trade which is a very wrong thing to do in the forex market if you intend to make money from the market.

Ali 123
2013-07-09, 07:22 AM
about the suitable fr use ay pair fela? and att the time what this stratgy iss fit foor use.u trade it on every timeframe u want. Its no problm. I am trading in h4 most off the time but u cann doo it on h1 m30 or alsoo d1 oor soo....

sunila
2013-07-09, 11:18 AM
forum mai ap ko har tarah ki cheeze mil jati hai laikin agar ap fundamental par jana cahty hain tou ap ko is k leyay kafi web sites daikhni hoti hai agar ap kafi zaydah sites ko visit kary gay tou he ap ko har tarah ka news dekahy dai day...

waheed897
2013-07-09, 12:19 PM
its tough to learn for the new comers on online Forex trade business. but is someone has keen interest then he must be learn it quickly.

dareking
2013-07-09, 12:57 PM
forum mai ap ko har tarah ki cheeze mil jati hai laikin agar ap fundamental par jana cahty hain tou ap ko is k leyay kafi web sites daikhni hoti hai agar ap kafi zaydah sites ko visit kary gay tou he ap ko har tarah ka news dekahy dai day...

forum mein sabse achcha fayda sirf strategy ka hota hai, humko alag alag tarah ki strategy mil jaati hai, aur jo humko pasand aati hai, us strategy ko hum apne pc par demo par try karke dekh sakte hai. :)

miannadeem
2013-07-09, 01:09 PM
it is actually useful as well as important information is study and attempt to promote their state pine to begin with but there are several common and also have been reading through the feelings of theoretical manage. And, particularly as a direct result this opinion would be to share the presentation and you'll be able to apply for some time.

fxearner
2013-07-09, 05:33 PM
forum mein sabse achcha fayda sirf strategy ka hota hai, humko alag alag tarah ki strategy mil jaati hai, aur jo humko pasand aati hai, us strategy ko hum apne pc par demo par try karke dekh sakte hai. :)

hanji bhai forums ka ye sabse bada faida hai ki hume yaha sab strategy mil jaati hai fir hum jisko chahe use kar sakte hai,hume pehle strategy ko download karke demo par check karna hota hai,fir hamare results ke upar depend hokar hum usko real par use kar sakte hai..:)

fulltry
2013-07-11, 07:51 AM
yes ap forex trading may simple plan say trade kar gay to ap forex trading may aik acha or good trader bane sakta ho or ap forex trading k business may always work kar forex trading k business say earning kar sakta ho

umar78600
2013-07-11, 11:59 AM
you are right dear i also trying that thing if you go on than way then you can do much batter.other wise you can go on bad track of learning...

chagal
2013-07-11, 02:23 PM
Chow

My system only three months or (vi) and head of the system, in order to find a much better one. I have tried the system if I 100% less butter and WINE stop control. Now no more. Furthermore, this technique is different because I turned. Try this demo you will see the approach. If not, it's not me-thanks to trade, therefore, want to use the other.

dareking
2013-07-13, 11:51 AM
yes ap forex trading may simple plan say trade kar gay to ap forex trading may aik acha or good trader bane sakta ho or ap forex trading k business may always work kar forex trading k business say earning kar sakta ho

bhai forex trading mein achcha trader ban pana bahut mushkil hota hai, lekin agar hum kafi samay se is field mein hai, aur mehnat karte aa rahe hai, to jarur bhai hum is field mein jaldi hi successful ho sakte hai.

fxearner
2013-07-13, 07:45 PM
bhai forex trading mein achcha trader ban pana bahut mushkil hota hai, lekin agar hum kafi samay se is field mein hai, aur mehnat karte aa rahe hai, to jarur bhai hum is field mein jaldi hi successful ho sakte hai.

hanji bhai forex trading mein ek achha successful trader banna asaan nahi hota hai,hume kaafi mehnat karni hoti hai aur bahut practice bhi,par ye baat hai agar hum mehnat karte rahenge tou hum jaroor ess field mein kamyaab ho jayenge..:)

asingh601
2013-07-14, 01:16 AM
hanji bhai forex trading mein ek achha successful trader banna asaan nahi hota hai,hume kaafi mehnat karni hoti hai aur bahut practice bhi,par ye baat hai agar hum mehnat karte rahenge tou hum jaroor ess field mein kamyaab ho jayenge..:)

sahi kaha aapne forex karna bahut assan nahi hai usme hame mehnat lagan aur padhai bahut acche se karni hoti hai aur saath saath practice jee jaan laga ke karne se hi hame wo ohda hasil hota hai jo ham forex se ummed laga ke rakhte hain.

themasters
2013-07-14, 02:01 AM
i dont belive on those systems my friend adn i have to say that it wont be very usefull to you to do that

dareking
2013-07-20, 02:03 PM
bhai main to ye kahunga ki ab itne jayda system ho gaye hai, ki confuse jayda rahte hai, kyon sa system use kare aur kisko nahi kare, bhai main to ab sirf ek hi trading system use kar raha hoon, jo mere pass scalping ke liye hai. :)

wasimnayyar
2013-07-20, 03:09 PM
i have use this indicator its good magar kabhi kabhi yeh fake signal bhi bhut deta hai agar app is kooo use kar rahay hoo tu app palay iss ko proper learn karo then iss ki demo account may pratice karo then live account is ki madad say trade karo

fxearner
2013-07-20, 06:57 PM
bhai main to ye kahunga ki ab itne jayda system ho gaye hai, ki confuse jayda rahte hai, kyon sa system use kare aur kisko nahi kare, bhai main to ab sirf ek hi trading system use kar raha hoon, jo mere pass scalping ke liye hai. :)

hanji bhai forex mein hum confuse tou hog hei kyunki kaafi trading system hai market mein aur kaafi jada wrong bhi hai jo repaint hote hai aur hume wrong signals dete hai,mujhe lagta hai hume bas ek ya 2 trading systems par hei work karna chahiye,sab par nahi..

zank haidar
2013-07-20, 08:05 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

I interest with indicator thereunder, which like RSI then there are blue and yellow colour, above temporary of I unable to understand...

naziakhan
2013-07-20, 09:11 PM

bhai ap ko confusion ma nh parhna cahiyay . ap ko wo trading system use karna cahiyay jo ap ko easy lagta hay . es sa ap us trading system ko easily samjh saktay hay aur achi earning bi kar saktay hay .:)

sam234
2013-07-20, 09:37 PM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

This trading style is very confusing and i dont understand it. Therefore, i would stick to my own strategy and develop it and with time, i will be perfect and a lot of profits will start rolling across.

rayeswahbi
2013-07-20, 10:14 PM
please I dont understand that pleas is possible to show more because Im beginner thank you

ali.khan
2013-07-20, 11:07 PM
I think i will bring more strategies that'll vary from that one you can look at without any kind of signals the umbrella strategy is this sort of strategy is always to complex for you so that i mean that every trader has yet another solution to trade.

oja
2013-07-21, 05:42 AM
I understand why you call this strategy as Boss strategy, because it requires a large capital are like the Boss, right? I rarely use TF trading H4, moreover TF D1, I have never used it at all. I think, if we use a larger TF, it means we also have to use bigger balance bigger. I was still new in forex, so there's still a lot that I do not know. Is my simple analysis was correct? If true, how much minimum capital for this strategy? And how about the MM?

rookie001
2013-07-21, 05:49 AM
The ATR level stairs in your screenshot are too wide to ignore. They have a big ... a huge margin of market movement so the risk reward ratio can't be good enough. Another problem that I can see with this system from its face-value ... this system works when market moves ... what if market is not moving, will this system save us from falling into the wrong trade and getting punished ? Because safety is first and must.

sunila
2013-07-21, 08:54 AM
forex mai kafi logu nay kafi cheezy introduced karwa di hain ap kese ko pick kar k aram sai is ko check kar sakty hain ap ko chaya k ap ik he strategy ko apna lain jou ap ko profit mai lai kar jaye wo ap ko find karnay k leyay zara hard work karna ho ga,...

samisami
2013-07-21, 09:17 AM
Long Entry:

Short Entry:

- Current candle is pink

yes i also agree with you that it is indeed in a setrategi expected as easy as possible and not difficult, for example, uses a strategy that is not only much lighter or using analysis, but maximum accuracy

hiplak
2013-07-21, 05:44 PM
very good strategy but need to test it first in demo trading for the very good understand so i am try it my next demo trading after them i am use it my real trading my dear friend. hope its give me very good profit here. so many thank you for the nice share.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 01:44 AM
When i seek to learn completely new approach. Although various time period When i uncover many popular notion in addition to theoretical check out your uploading facts handy in addition to realistic check out i always think It helps everyone to try and do anything superior. Try it out with tryout you'll discover the best way. In any other case i mean definitely not towards you to help deal so that you have to work with just one more.

dareking
2013-08-04, 12:42 PM
sahi kaha aapne forex karna bahut assan nahi hai usme hame mehnat lagan aur padhai bahut acche se karni hoti hai aur saath saath practice jee jaan laga ke karne se hi hame wo ohda hasil hota hai jo ham forex se ummed laga ke rakhte hain.

Haan bhai aapne ek dum sahi kaha hai, forex mein learning karte rahna chahiye, kyunki forex mein agar hum lagatar study karte rahenge to hum jo study kar chuke hai wo bhoolenge nahi, uska practice bhi karna chahiye.

jeetnrimi
2013-08-04, 07:30 PM
Ye strategy mujhe bahut hi complex lag rahi hai, bina demo account par practice kiye kahna bahut muskil hai ki ye strategy profitable hai ya nahi, mere khyaal se humen har strategy ko pahle demo account par test karke hi samjhna chahiye.

asingh601
2013-08-04, 09:12 PM
hanji bhai forex mein hum confuse tou hog hei kyunki kaafi trading system hai market mein aur kaafi jada wrong bhi hai jo repaint hote hai aur hume wrong signals dete hai,mujhe lagta hai hume bas ek ya 2 trading systems par hei work karna chahiye,sab par nahi..

sahi kaha aapne repaint indicators bekar hote hain inse hame sirf false signal hi milti hai aur nuksaan hota hai so alag isliye main ye manta hun ki trading systems ko kabhi bhi apply karne se pehle real me demo test kar lene se pata chal jata hai ki ye indicator kahin repaint to nahi hai.

Ahtasham1
2013-08-05, 12:33 AM
I don't understand you phrase that you have used trade like a boss what does this mean, I mean you shared common indicator I have not found much in this indicator. Kindly share you trading result with this indicator.

fxastro
2013-08-05, 03:34 AM
Very well, is se pehle main is barey main nahin janta tha kioun keh main yahan new hun aur abhi tak trading start nahin ki yeh sab dekh kar kafi maloomat hui.

naziakhan
2013-08-05, 03:15 PM
Haan bhai aapne ek dum sahi kaha hai, forex mein learning karte rahna chahiye, kyunki forex mein agar hum lagatar study karte rahenge to hum jo study kar chuke hai wo bhoolenge nahi, uska practice bhi karna chahiye.

bhai lagatar study karnay ka ak faida ya bi hota hay k es sa hamara experience increase hota rahta hay aur hum ak achay trader ban saktay hay . hamay kabi bi learning ko stop nh karna cahiyay . :good:

@missodekanmi
2013-08-19, 04:39 PM
There are som indicators that can help even n inexperienced trader to trde like a professional or n experienced trder. So I believe your concept is a good one and that it should be trusted if it beings the profit needed

lion007
2013-08-19, 05:06 PM
I didn't understand what you write here..? can you write in urdu..?

darkmandido
2013-09-06, 06:12 AM
in regards to the made for employ any set of two fella? as well as back then exactly what this plan is healthy pertaining to employ?
the way profitablenya this plan?

fxghost
2013-09-27, 12:53 PM
bhai lagatar study karnay ka ak faida ya bi hota hay k es sa hamara experience increase hota rahta hay aur hum ak achay trader ban saktay hay . hamay kabi bi learning ko stop nh karna cahiyay . :good:

ji bhaiya ji agar lagatar aap study karte hain to bhaiya ji apki knowledge kafi achi ban sakti hain ap market expert bhi ban jayenge agar ap thik se mehnat karte hain bahut mehnat se hi bhaiya ji humko experience mil pata hain

erkin
2013-09-27, 01:02 PM
I don't understand you phrase that you have used trade like a boss what does this mean, I mean you shared common indicator I have not found much in this indicator. Kindly share you trading result with this indicator.
Well, only the forex business, you can benefit from a price rise or fall. There was no other business like this, as most other businesses out there, will certainly benefit from any price increase ,this is the business for cool minded traders because in this business we may have to face so much emotions in a trading and may face loss so a hard working and cool minded trader can survive .

ashvi
2013-09-27, 02:42 PM
A little bit of complicated system though but if you are able to read more and understand the concept involved then for sure we could be making some real huge amount of money by trading in the forex market. It is very much essential to become good traders having good knowledge.

uchenna
2013-09-27, 02:46 PM
Thanks for sharing any way, it is good keep doing what is best putting money in your pocket in this market, from personal point of view, i don't really see anything simple in the strategy, the many indicators blocks pone from really observing the market which works well for me , i love trading without much indicators , once again thanks for sharing

onik
2013-09-27, 03:53 PM
Several times to try to find a new strategy. But, many, according to some they are find sensations Standard, but also theoretical sent his eyes '' in practices information to send, if also realistic that we think more so much more prepared this road and something. First birth I but cannot not work especially compared to had overcome a test And next time, we're going to discuss why for himself in every way.

cozard007
2013-09-27, 04:58 PM
This is a very good trading way, i have personally loved that which works on the 4 hours trading chart, it is the time frame that gives me freedom in my life. And any time frames that works just like it, they are my favourites in the market.

kingshani
2013-09-27, 09:37 PM
bhai apki help boht achi boht kuch eekhne ko mila but muje samj nai k ap kis pe focus kr rahy thy or in short apka main point kia tha.

portal
2013-09-27, 10:08 PM
thanks for sharing, i see that quite simple strategy that maybe can be use for newbie like me
this first time i see your templet and your strategy
may i know what is that block like rail road (widerstandzone)? is that use for support resistance? because i think that yellow line that more usefull for reistance

momindil
2013-10-08, 08:20 AM
you are right apki strategy achi hai but thori or details dan to beter hoga
trading itna mushkil to nahi bus samjhna ki zarorat hai tabhi profit zayada hoga or loss stop

trishadas
2013-10-08, 08:33 AM
Thanks my friend Smoopy1234, I would like to test this system in my demo account it suits me or give me good result I may try it to my real account too.
I would like to thanks this forum to give us the chance to exchange our strategy and thinking on Forex trading.

chanabian47
2013-10-08, 03:05 PM
HI dear app kay iss post kay liya shukarya or dear app nay aik achi startegy post kee hay jiss main logn or short trem dono hi polices ko bayan kiya hay dear iss say hamain bohat kuch seekhnay ko mila hay ur knowladge hasil kiya hay jiss kay liya main ap ka shukar guzar hoon mazeed achi strategies ko yahan share karian thanks .

benson
2013-10-08, 09:10 PM
Many of time I try to perceive new strategy. But several time I acquisition some accepted affect and abstract appearance but your appointment advice actual advantageous and applied appearance that I feel It can advice me to do something better. Firstly I will administer in Demo than I appeasement this assessment and next time I will allotment the aftereffect of it.

forexloser
2013-10-09, 03:47 AM
bhaiya ji yeh system toh samaj ke bahar hai hamare. samaj nahi ata . back test bhi kiya par itna fyaeda nahi lag raha. false enteries bahut de raha hai. agar aap pictures ke saath samaje toh bahut acha hoga. ese toh samajana mushkil hai.

al-furqan
2013-10-10, 06:38 AM
indicator trading is not what i so much fancy at all because many indicators are not doing what they are meant to be doing because they tend to lag behind the forex market and that is a very risky way to access the market analysis because you need to be accurate with your market analysis if you are to make good money from this forex market.

Nazmul Hassan
2013-10-10, 06:55 AM
I try to know new strategy. But several time I find some common sentiment and theoretical view but your submitting information very useful.. i think. This strategy is kind of complex for me since it involves many trading tools and many trading protocols. I am a beginner and i must try this strategy on my demo account.

sermilo
2013-11-26, 11:26 AM
Koi bhi startegy trader ko boss nahi bana sakti hai keval trader ka acha experience aur news release ko catch karne ki shamta hi trader ko boss bana skati hai baki to sab kuch market ke uper depend karta hai ki kya hoga aur kaise tarder money earn karega.

kaka0051
2013-12-31, 08:25 PM
I think this technique of the one you have is
complicated for me mainly because it includes
a lot of trading tools and lots of trading methods.
I could possibly try it out on the demo account to
be able to see the results that it'd bring up..

fxghost
2014-01-19, 04:09 PM
bhaiya ji yeh system toh samaj ke bahar hai hamare. samaj nahi ata . back test bhi kiya par itna fyaeda nahi lag raha. false enteries bahut de raha hai. agar aap pictures ke saath samaje toh bahut acha hoga. ese toh samajana mushkil hai.

Ji bhaiya jab tak system ko screen shot ke sath na samjhaya jaaye tab tak wo samjh nahi aata hain aur jab tak hum isko demo par back test nahi karenge hum exactly is strategy ke bare mein kuch nahi bata sakte hain

ben
2014-01-19, 06:32 PM
thanks my freind for your posting yes the boss its a good sttateg for learning for all trader the bieginers and the professional

abdul04
2014-01-19, 07:08 PM
yes bro i also can't understood what u want to say so just defined easy way because i am new user here so just suggest me sir

munirchau
2014-01-19, 08:19 PM
As a new member, what do you mean,pl.clarify
your thread.Thanks.

banbocor
2014-01-19, 10:13 PM
cause without learning more about Forex any trader can't earn easily .
There is not any device to measure knowledge,if you have got a little idea about it and
if you have got littlebit curiosity knowledge increases simply.

azzedine
2014-01-20, 02:11 AM
hii yes i can try this stategy what frime its possible for tryng this in metatrader and thanks for your thinks the BOSS ;)

naziakhan
2014-01-20, 05:21 PM
Ji bhaiya jab tak system ko screen shot ke sath na samjhaya jaaye tab tak wo samjh nahi aata hain aur jab tak hum isko demo par back test nahi karenge hum exactly is strategy ke bare mein kuch nahi bata sakte hain

han bhai kisi bi trading system ko achi tarha samjhnay k liyay screen shot ki madad laina parti hay , agar hum screen shot sa daikh kar samjhtay hay tu hum kafi asaani sa us system ko samjh kar trading start kar saktay hay .:)

fxghost
2014-01-29, 03:42 PM
han bhai kisi bi trading system ko achi tarha samjhnay k liyay screen shot ki madad laina parti hay , agar hum screen shot sa daikh kar samjhtay hay tu hum kafi asaani sa us system ko samjh kar trading start kar saktay hay .:)

jab screen shot aur video ki madad mil jaati hain to fir trading mein kafi maja bhi aata hain bhaiya ji fir hum us strategy ko kafi achi tarah se samjh kar demo par practice karke khud ko kafi strong bana sakte hain bhaiya ji

nancy363
2014-01-29, 07:53 PM
Koi bhi startegy trader ko boss nahi bana sakti hai keval trader ka acha experience aur news release ko catch karne ki shamta hi trader ko boss bana skati hai baki to sab kuch market ke uper depend karta hai ki kya hoga aur kaise tarder money earn karega

sunila
2014-01-30, 12:22 AM
g ap simple ssytem choose kary magar apny risk par aur kafi trade ayse bhea hain jin sai ap ko khud apni strategy make kar sakty hain just us pair ko one month gour sai daikhy aur ap ko khud ba khud sab mil jaye ga....

fxearner
2014-01-30, 01:54 PM
g ap simple ssytem choose kary magar apny risk par aur kafi trade ayse bhea hain jin sai ap ko khud apni strategy make kar sakty hain just us pair ko one month gour sai daikhy aur ap ko khud ba khud sab mil jaye ga....

hanji bhai trader ko hamesha simple hei system use karna chhaiye,aur trader ko kisi ek pair par analysis karna hoga,one month se kuch nahi hoga bhai forex mein,trader ko uss par kaafi dhyaan dena hoga tabhi wo forex mein unnpar kaam kar sakenga..

naziakhan
2014-01-30, 02:51 PM
Koi bhi startegy trader ko boss nahi bana sakti hai keval trader ka acha experience aur news release ko catch karne ki shamta hi trader ko boss bana skati hai baki to sab kuch market ke uper depend karta hai ki kya hoga aur kaise tarder money earn karega

G bhai ya baat tu bilkul theek hay k koi bi trading system hamay es business ma boss nh bana sakta hay kyu k risk tu her trading system ma hota hay lakin ek acha trading system ap ko achi earning zarur karwa sakta hay .:good:

Arbazkhan
2014-01-30, 02:55 PM
I tried a system as long as i go to 100% minus or plus or end the test at 6 months. No longer. If this kind of strategy is to complex for you. so that i mean that every trader has another way to trade.

a_for_apple
2014-01-30, 05:48 PM
I think this technique of the one you have is
complicated for me mainly because it includes
a lot of trading tools and lots of trading methods.
I could possibly try it out on the demo account to
be able to see the results that it'd bring up..

If you think this system does not fit with you, you should not need to use this system even in the demo, because it will only waste your time. better find a system that you think is suitable for your trading style, then train the system to become more profitable, if necessary, to do the development of the system, this will increase the percentage of your success than you have to change the system each time

forex king
2014-01-31, 08:21 PM
bhai is business ko aap jis way me lete hain usi way me aap is me earn kar oaty hain means ke aap agar isko job samajh kar karen
ge tab aap ko is me job ki tarha profit mile ga or aap isko jab business samjhen ge aap ko tab is me business ki tarha se profit hasil ho ga or aap bohat earn karen ge .

federertichka
2014-02-06, 06:32 PM
:):)hello thankyou for posting your strategy in this forum oh yes this strategy its very good for my i juste trying this big profit yes its my good prefet for this month yeah i preferet it and avertisement its interessey the good see the prize in the chart juun

fxghost
2014-02-21, 12:27 PM
G bhai ya baat tu bilkul theek hay k koi bi trading system hamay es business ma boss nh bana sakta hay kyu k risk tu her trading system ma hota hay lakin ek acha trading system ap ko achi earning zarur karwa sakta hay .:good:

acha trading system har baar acha hi sabit hota hain bhaiya ji agar system acha nahi hain to fir trader ke liye kafi problem ho jaati hain wo trading acha nahi kar pata hain system ache kam hi milte hain bhaiya

fxearner
2014-02-22, 07:36 PM
acha trading system har baar acha hi sabit hota hain bhaiya ji agar system acha nahi hain to fir trader ke liye kafi problem ho jaati hain wo trading acha nahi kar pata hain system ache kam hi milte hain bhaiya

hanji bhai forex trading mein achha system milna bahut mushkil hota hai aur jab takk trader ko ess business mein koi system nahi milta wo ess business ko nahi kar paata,ek ache system ke liye usko kaafi practice karni hogi jisse wo apne analysis bhi market mein kar sakein..

gad.even
2014-02-23, 12:14 AM
personally i think this method with the one exhibiting is actually tough on behalf of everyone chiefly because it consists of a great deal of investing tools along with countless investing approaches. i might probably endeavor it out into the trial bank account while having the ability to view the effects in which itd mention.

fxghost
2014-03-05, 03:34 PM
hanji bhai forex trading mein achha system milna bahut mushkil hota hai aur jab takk trader ko ess business mein koi system nahi milta wo ess business ko nahi kar paata,ek ache system ke liye usko kaafi practice karni hogi jisse wo apne analysis bhi market mein kar sakein..

jab tak system nahi mil jata hain tab tak us trader ke liye trading karna kafi mushkil ho jata hain bhaiya ji bas pahle to humko system banane par concentrate karna hota hain uske baad hi hum earning ki soch sakte hain

zamataali
2014-03-05, 04:59 PM
in forex trading is very easy and totally digital but the one thing that you have to focus that is the strategy and the techniques that you put in the real account when trade so this tricky techniques will lead the trader online to become the successful trader also.

fxghost
2014-03-14, 05:28 PM
bhaiya ji ye strategy kya hain mujhe to kafi mushkil si lag rahi hain apne isko achi tarah se explain nahi kiya hain agar explain kar dete to fir isko samjh pana kafi asan ho jata acha hoga ap thoda isko explain kare bhaiya

fxearner
2014-03-16, 07:57 PM
bhaiya ji ye strategy kya hain mujhe to kafi mushkil si lag rahi hain apne isko achi tarah se explain nahi kiya hain agar explain kar dete to fir isko samjh pana kafi asan ho jata acha hoga ap thoda isko explain kare bhaiya

bhai ji jab takk strategy uploader strategy ko define nahi karta forum mein koi bhi trader usko samajh nahi sakta,trader ko yaha strategy ache se samajhne ke liye usspar mann lagakar kaam karna hoga aur google ki bhi help trader ko le leni chahiye agar kuch samajh na aara ho to..

fxghost
2014-03-30, 06:58 PM
bhai ji jab takk strategy uploader strategy ko define nahi karta forum mein koi bhi trader usko samajh nahi sakta,trader ko yaha strategy ache se samajhne ke liye usspar mann lagakar kaam karna hoga aur google ki bhi help trader ko le leni chahiye agar kuch samajh na aara ho to..

bhaiya kabhi kabhi faltu ki strategy bahut jayda milti hain to us waqt ke liye main ye bolna chahunga ki dusre se madad nahi ho rahi hain to khud bhi koshish kare ki aap system bana sake bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-03-31, 10:33 AM

G bhai g agar strategy ko achi tarha explain nh kia jata hay tu trader k liyay us ko samjhna buhat zaida mushkil ho jata hay , agar koi trader strategy upload karta hay tu usay us ko achi tarha samjhana bi cahiyay .:good:

portal
2014-03-31, 11:45 AM
in forex trading is very easy and totally digital but the one thing that you have to focus that is the strategy and the techniques that you put in the real account when trade so this tricky techniques will lead the trader online to become the successful trader also.

to be successful trader is not always need a tricky and difficult technique
there are many succesfull trader that use only naked trading strategy means they use simple chart pattern and candle pattern and some fewe horizontal and trend line.. but the most different what they do and new trader do is, expert trader already know the market or pair characteristic so they know when the market will continou move or will make reverse

sehatfx
2014-04-03, 03:23 PM
useful and important data is read and try to Promote the State system, thisstrategy is very complicated for me, porque includes many tools and protocols much Mercantilism and should work on a demo account to see results That can speak

fxghost
2014-04-10, 12:50 PM
forex main kamyab honey k liay strategy use kerna zruri hota hay and ap ko new new strategy bana ker check kertay rehna chaheay and us ko phley demo account main try kerna chaheay jab ap ko lgay k ap ko is strategy say faida ho ga to ap ko real account main use kerni chaeay.

ji main janta hu bhaiya ki agar kamyabi trading karni hain to uske liye successful trading strategy ka hum logo ke pass mein hona bahut jaruri hota hain :) fir to market se consistent profits earn kar sakte hain

fxearner
2014-04-10, 08:30 PM
forex main kamyab honey k liay strategy use kerna zruri hota hay and ap ko new new strategy bana ker check kertay rehna chaheay and us ko phley demo account main try kerna chaheay jab ap ko lgay k ap ko is strategy say faida ho ga to ap ko real account main use kerni chaeay.

hanji trader ko pehle strategy ko demo account mein he check karna hota hai,jab takk demo par usmein practice na ki jaaye trader usko use nahi kar sakta kyunki wo uske signals ko he nahi samajh payenga aur jab takk wo apni trade mein entry nahi le sakta..

paulpeter
2014-04-11, 07:19 PM
Lots of occasion When i attempt to know completely new technique. But several occasion When i uncover several frequent notion in addition to theoretical watch but your publishing data very beneficial in addition to sensible watch that we feel It can benefit me personally to perform some thing much better. First of all I will utilize inside Demo compared to When i score this particular viewpoint and then occasion I will reveal caused by the idea.

enochephraim
2014-04-11, 07:30 PM
i will deliver more techniques that can vary from that certain. you can try devoid of just about any indicators the actual outdoor umbrella technique. In the event that this kind of technique is usually to complicated in your case. in order that i am talking about that many trader possesses yet another approach to trade.

hry
2014-04-11, 07:53 PM
yes it seems like a new strategy. Seems like it is an H4 system. How it has been working for you? I will try that on demo account and then see how well that works but one more thing i would like you ask for how much time i should try such strategy?

arbfaiz
2014-04-11, 08:00 PM
Yes this it would have been very easy for us all to understand your system if the instructions on it were written in english and so pls if anybody can translate it for a better understanding will be highly appreciated. i also than this forum that they have given us a platform where we can share our statergies and also get more knowlegde

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-25, 09:56 AM
je han bhai ap forex amin jab bhi koi tdre akro to is trah karo k ap is main boss hon q k har chez ap k hatho main huti hai is liye pury confidence aur aik achi si strgty k sath ap medan main utra karo

fxghost
2014-04-26, 06:41 PM
hanji trader ko pehle strategy ko demo account mein he check karna hota hai,jab takk demo par usmein practice na ki jaaye trader usko use nahi kar sakta kyunki wo uske signals ko he nahi samajh payenga aur jab takk wo apni trade mein entry nahi le sakta..

bhaiya ji kisi bhi trader ko jab naya strategy mil jata hain to acha uske liye yehi rahta hain ki wo uska use demo par kafi achi tarah se kare aur kam se kam 50 se 100 trades kare to usko uska result pata chal sakega

fxtiger
2014-04-26, 10:20 PM
bhaiya ji kisi bhi trader ko jab naya strategy mil jata hain to acha uske liye yehi rahta hain ki wo uska use demo par kafi achi tarah se kare aur kam se kam 50 se 100 trades kare to usko uska result pata chal sakega

bro aapka kehna sahi hai new strategy ko trader jab demo par test karta hai pehle usko ache se check karta hai sahi lagne par hi real par use karta hai demo par test karne ke baad hi pata chalta hai

fxearner
2014-04-27, 05:26 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai new strategy ko trader jab demo par test karta hai pehle usko ache se check karta hai sahi lagne par hi real par use karta hai demo par test karne ke baad hi pata chalta hai

hanji jab takk trader startegy ko demo par test nahi karenga usko strategy ka role nahi pata chalenga,trader ko ess business mein strategy par practice karni hoti hai tab jakar wo strategy ko samajh paata hai aur usse trades laga paata hai..

htamanna
2014-04-27, 05:29 PM
i will bring more systems that will vary from that one. you can attempt without any sort of pointers the umbrella procedure. In the event that this sort of methodology is to intricate for you. with the goal that i imply that each broker has an alternate approach to exchange.

naziakhan
2014-04-27, 07:24 PM

G bhai g her new trading strategy ko direct real account per use karna buhat hi zaida risky hota hay , hamay hamesha yahi koshish karni cahiyay k new trading strategy ko pahlay demo account per achi tarha test kar lay .:good: