PDA

View Full Version : ask, help me to repaire my software

anbuk
2012-12-01, 05:45 PM
all friend, please help me to repaired MT5 software, my software is not working

Roddexx
2013-01-26, 02:47 PM
all friend, please help me to repaired MT5 software, my software is not working

Try to check your computer, normal or not, don't forget that antivirus in circumstances of updates or not. When it's so, reinstall MT5, or should you download again from the source MT5 and install it again.

liso
2013-01-26, 02:50 PM
making sure that i trade is my business i will make sure that i do not miss a single day of my trading just to make sure that i trade and if the software is brocken then i will make it by reinstalling again.

ajitbain2013
2013-06-17, 01:30 AM
Try to inaction your machine, mean or not, don't block that antivirus in circumstances of updates or not. When it's so, reinstall MT5, or should you download again from the inspiration MT5 and lay it again.

hosnim
2013-06-17, 01:42 AM
Try to uninstall mt5 program with a software of desinstalling software like "uninstall and fix it" download the program again and install it again
try to make expetion in you antivirus and firewall to the application and everything will be ok

madni434
2013-06-17, 08:55 AM
if your soft is not working then reinstal it again then it will work

buxpir
2013-06-18, 04:19 PM
Agar ap ka software masla kar raha he to ap ko karna ye ho ga kay ap is ko pehlay uninstal karin our phir ap is ko dobara se reinstal kar din to ap ka masla hal ho jay ga.

fulltry
2013-06-19, 02:12 PM
ap ko forex trading software ko repair nai karna chahy ku k forex may trade k time ko problem ho gai is liye ap computer may new window kar is may new software install karn chahy take ap koi problem nai ho or acha say work kar sakay

indianpk01
2013-06-19, 05:27 PM
due t some some main problem also occur and software working not properly and hang up and not reliable so we want first repair our window and install new antiviras and i also hear hotpot sheet create problem for working software

bloch.bhai
2013-06-20, 11:52 AM
first of all you have check your computer it is normal or not and antivirus is update or not.then download the mt5 again and install it in your computer.and start using mt5.

c13
2013-06-21, 06:26 PM
main to app ko yehi mashwara don ga kay ager app ko meta trade 5 ko rapair karnay main ager mushkil ho rahi hai to meta trade 5 ko uninstall kar kay dobara install kar lain yehi best rahay ga ho sakta hai repair karnay say ye dobara kharab ho jaey

Takiart
2015-06-27, 01:07 PM
Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

eurofab
2015-07-10, 05:57 PM
apko apnay software ko repair kerne ki zarort nahe hay ap just apna forex ka software jo kay meta trader 4 yar meta trader 5 ho sakta hay usay reinstall ker lain ap kay software sahi kaam kare ga aur agr ap nay wahan per ko apna account run ker rha hoga to wo bhe automatic he run ho jaey ga ye bohat asan hay

fxtrader123
2016-04-26, 01:06 AM
you can download it again and then install it again and i hope that it will work fine this time as you know there might be and issue due to the installation problems and this software is available free therefore you won't have any issues to download it

Merabnoor123
2020-11-29, 10:06 PM
Agar ap ka software masla kar raha he to ap ko karna ye ho ga kay ap is ko pehlay uninstal karin our phir ap is ko dobara se reinstal kar din to ap ka masla hal ho jay ga.

2020-12-20, 11:21 AM
(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

raheel001
2020-12-28, 10:36 AM
jahan tak main forex trading ko janta hon yahan par meta trade 4 sab say ahca software hai iss mai koi bhi problem nahe hoti ager kisi waja say forex main trading kay doran koi masla ban jaey to pher app apnay meta trade ko dobara say intall kar lain

ahmedmostafaelsayedbaker
2022-05-13, 12:05 AM
अगर आपका सॉफ्ट काम नहीं कर रहा है तो इसे फिर से इंस्टॉल करें तो यह काम करेगा