Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Snoopy1234
2012-02-05, 09:55 PM
Type of Handle System: Trading the trend
Timeframe: H4
Currency pairs: EURCHF
Used Indicators: SMA 100, MACD (15,26,9), Damiani_Volatmeter
General Description:

The H4-Simple-system describes the handle of the trends that should be considered while the parent runs and only in this direction should be in lower-level trends are traded. The SMA 100 is used very much and, for many as a kind of resistance / support. This we want to take advantage of this system.
The Damiani_Volatmeter indicator is displayed in a separate window in the upper left corner indicates whether he should be traded or not, then it is there, "trade" or "no trade". This indicator shows whether the currency pair is in a range or not.

Long-trade:
- The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from the bottom up and closes above the 100 SMA
- The histogram of the MACD is above 0
- Note Damiani-Volatmeter whether to display "trade" or "no trade"

Short-Trade:
- The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from top to bottom closes and below the SMA 100
- The histogram of the MACD is below 0

The stop loss should be put at the last high or last low or the high / low of the red / blue arrow.
Should be taken no more than 1-3% in the risk for the exit of the trade, different variants can be selected, eg You can set a trailing stop which, however, should not be too small. Author of a further variant of the system is given: 1/3 of the position close at 40 pips in profit, to run another 1/3 at 70 pips in profit and the rest can and stop loss to breakeven.
The system is indicated by the Auhtor for EURCHF, but can easily be its implementation for all currency pairs.

ashwini
2012-02-06, 08:28 PM
i use it in the account and chek for 1month than i will try to recognize it..

Snoopy1234
2012-02-07, 06:18 PM
Hello,

yes do that i am curious about your results. I have many more manual systems. So let us test it anyway.

Snoopy1234
2012-02-09, 03:22 PM
ashwini will test this system. hopefully in demo. but i am have no test results. i am found, in my opinion, good trading system and it will be there many good systems they work. but everybody has different trading styles, so i present here some good an functionating trading systems. If they work for everybody they must test them for himself.

ashwini would present his test in one month, so you can also try it out or wait for his results.

Tarek
2012-02-28, 08:21 PM
yes, I agree with you my brother, the TF of 4 hours is best to know a very accurate and tend calir, for it is always positive, I used it depuit 4 months and it works well with me, the trend is an invaluable tool for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

my-forex
2012-03-07, 07:34 PM
General Description:

The H4-Simple-system describes the handle of the trends that should be considered while the parent runs and only in this direction should be in lower-level trends are traded. The SMA 100 is used very much and, for many as a kind of resistance / support. This we want to take advantage of this system.
The Damiani_Volatmeter indicator is displayed in a separate window in the upper left corner indicates whether he should be traded or not, then it is there, "trade" or "no trade". This indicator shows whether the currency pair is in a range or not.

Long-trade:
- The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from the bottom up and closes above the 100 SMA

Short-Trade:
- The Candle cuts through the SMA 100 from top to bottom closes and below the SMA 100

The stop loss should be put at the last high or last low or the high / low of the red / blue arrow.
Should be taken no more than 1-3% in the risk for the exit of the trade, different variants can be selected, eg You can set a trailing stop which, however, should not be too small. Author of a further variant of the system is given: 1/3 of the position close at 40 pips in profit, to run another 1/3 at 70 pips in profit and the rest can and stop loss to breakeven.
The system is indicated by the Auhtor for EURCHF, but can easily be its implementation for all currency pairs.

permits listening sir, this seems a very good strategy. I also often use a 4H time frame because I do not think a lot of signals in the time frame pals this, but usually I use a pair EURUSD

ritesh
2012-04-09, 08:09 PM
yes, I agree with you my brother, the TF of 4 hours is best to know a very accurate and tend calir, for it is always positive, I used it depuit 4 months and it works well with me, the trend is an invaluable tool for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

sura
2012-04-10, 12:19 AM
I entered on the close of the fakey setup, my stop loss was just below the low of the fakey, I look for a minimum move of 2 to 1, ideally 3 or 4 to 1

yes, I agree with you my brother, the TF of 4 hours is best to know a very accurate and tend calir, for it is always positive, I used it depuit 4 months and it works well with me, the trend is an https://instaforex.com/?x=CWTZinvaluable tool for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

naziafarhan
2012-04-11, 01:15 PM
Wow the inage you provided is very inpressive and very appealing to trade. But I think to trade on a 4h chart more patience is rewuired. Isnt it. Could you please post some strategy on lower tf lie 1H.

gross
2012-04-13, 11:28 AM
I see you don't use bolling band,it's easy and effect to place Stoploss . Every trading system only correct 70%,i dont think you will get profit with 4H-Simple-System ,it is only market signal

anoha
2012-04-14, 09:17 AM
Strategy is very good experience I will try but I do not like to Atager the time frame as large as 4 hours .. Is it possible to use this strategy to Frame 15 minutes or 30 minutes to a few points only, such as 10 or 150 points
Thank you for bringing this strategy

dineshji
2012-04-15, 03:33 PM

mahmudi
2012-04-27, 12:39 PM
hm this strategy is very simple really is perfect on my system that long term users in the system may take profit of this system can make my strategy is profitable if you have been making huge losses

ashwini
2012-04-28, 05:25 PM
with 100sma and macd,,, with a good time frame 4h.. its a good plan. where u get good profit . but dear u know u need good patience dont hurry to make order. with patience watch and wait for the right time , right moment and dont forget to use the stoploss. this is very important . dont do any silly thing. that u face the loss in trade. practice it. dont do the back test .cause max. time in back result is shown very good. so try in real time in demo trading. given ur 1week .. u get the answer.

jg6073727
2012-04-28, 09:37 PM
4H is big time frame. If not good for new traders. But its good enough for old traders or big invertors

mrqusa
2012-04-29, 06:31 AM
i am forex trading mostly on 15 minut or one houre but i now 4houres is wonderfull and very best as swing trader and make good money more then 100 pips per trade

songkok
2012-04-29, 06:42 AM
i am forex trading mostly on 15 minut or one houre but i now 4houres is wonderfull and very best as swing trader and make good money more then 100 pips per trade

If you know about the 4 hour trading and have known about the accuracy of all trading can generate minimum 100 pips, why you are not trading on the time frame? Is not it wonderful to maximize profits and minimize losses. Please explain your intentions by using TF M15 or 1 hour.

kalponick
2012-04-30, 12:04 PM
4 hour is best.. most of the candle formations works in this timeframe.. and also chart patterns.. So most of the intraday strategy really works well in 4 hour chart.. Once I heard something that everybody performance increased when they switched to higher timeframes and its true..

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 07:17 PM
hi
i am doing forex trading mostly on 15 minute or one hour but i now 4hours is wonderful and very best as swing trader and make good money
more then 100 pips per trade.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-02, 09:05 PM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

yes or course H4 time frame boht acha or best time ha es sa haama boht fadia hota ha arg ap na be yhi time frame used karana ha to ap ko khud es par ak achie or best strategy banne par ge ap asa karana k demo account open karana ro bht sara kam karana demo account pr or her wo startegy banana jis sa ap ko boht sara fadia ho.

wahidaaa
2012-06-09, 10:17 PM
Thanks you very much for sharing the very good technique with us.In my opinion the strength of the system is the higher and ripple free time frame(4H),next the system is using the moving average in a very excellent and splendid manner and the trend is further confirmed through MACD,so its an excellent trading system.The important thing we require is that we have to be patience as the system is based on the medium to long term strategy.

ashwini
2012-06-10, 11:47 AM
abhi to eurchf main koi khass movement nahihain.. lekin main eurchf ka movement dekha hua hain.. yeh bahut sharp movement lene wala pair hain.. ok pahli baat 4hr system achha hota hain. koi bhi strategy agar app jitna higher time frame main use karte ahin.to humain jyada achha signal milta hain.aur jyada profit karne ka mouka milta hain.

mukta
2012-06-14, 10:50 PM
In four hour time frame trade with easily by using RSI (14) and Stochastic (8,3,3).If pip cross 400 pips from down to up and stochastic above 80 and RSI above 90 you open sale and take profit 70-120 pips.I other side if pip cross 400 pips from to up down and stochastic below 20 and RSI below 30 you open buy and take profit 70-120 pips.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-15, 12:26 AM
i entered in the close of the fa key setup ,my stop loss was just bellow the low of the fa key........i look for a minimum move of 2-1......

strategy which I think is very dangerous and it requires a keen eye and strong analysis if we are wrong to take the position that we should cutloss is apparently because we confused the end we will close all open positions we are and we lost the

wahidaaa
2012-06-15, 04:30 AM
This is an excellent example of the very effective use of the larger time frame strategy and the other good thing is that its a long term strategy and thus does not involve frequent entries and re-entries in the market.The two indicators are the most powerful and the most widely used ones and can very easily be interpreted by the new traders.

ahmedi
2012-06-15, 05:10 AM
strategy which I think is very dangerous and it requires a keen eye and strong analysis if we are wrong to take the position that we should cutloss is apparently because we confused the end we will close all open positions we are and we lost the
If you get wrong strategy and more failed due to that, they have not right plan for their business and they can't use the right resources for the success of the business. I mean that when start a business it is must that don't spend all money on your business you have to leave a huge money for the backup of the business

maulana
2012-06-15, 07:09 AM
yes the 4 hour chart is best for identifying the trend and the trend on the 4 hour chart is positive. Im using this from last 2 months, this is good for me. I using this strategy on the EUR/USD pair only. In 4 hour chart im following the MACD indicator. This chart is very valuable tool which is used for finding the behavior of Swing and Intraday.

yes of course, time frame 4H is good for identifying the main trend... but, i think this strategy can't use for trader swing or trader intraday.... because signal from this strategy not happen everyday.... i just try in my chart and i try to back test this strategy... average signal appears from this strategy is once a week....

saiket
2012-06-16, 11:59 PM
It is looking easy to use system and also it comes with simple system. I think it may bring profit, and I am planning to chack it in my demo account to chack its profitablility.

engsmsm
2012-06-17, 03:06 AM
Thanks to my dear excellent strategy which is already easy and simple, as long as the frame is based on the 4 hours if they will be honest and I will already tried on a demo account

mukta
2012-06-17, 12:58 PM
In 4 hour time frame if price movement 300 pips plus continuesly than you draw a fibonacci and place or order in bottom or top i meam highest or lowest price and take your profit in fibonacci 38 level.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 02:12 PM
If you get wrong strategy and more failed due to that, they have not right plan for their business and they can't use the right resources for the success of the business. I mean that when start a business it is must that don't spend all money on your business you have to leave a huge money for the backup of the business

indeed sir, and I give advice for you and for other traders. if you want to succeed in the trading business it should be diligent in study and practice with the senior trader, either directly or through the forum.

mehulpopat12
2012-06-29, 10:24 PM
nice system..i will try this first on my demo account and then i check results and if it will good then i gonna try it on my real account..
does anybody have checked this strategy ?..so that all we can see results and this will help us to try strategy very accurately..i am currently using small time frames and i want to use big time frame like 4h..and also your strategy is about 4h time frame..
thanks for sharing..

Juleenayer
2012-06-30, 01:17 AM
Good strategy that can help me more and more. But here you describe all thing with screen shot. I have gone through all the tips now.
I also download all strategy and copied it.

nisa
2012-06-30, 01:19 AM
correct sir, use the H4 strategy for me is very exciting, because when we look at H4 in H1 then it will be very different had I been using tf H1 but always run into trouble and always lost and mistakenly enter or exit the market

napkin
2012-06-30, 07:44 AM
4 hr interpret is best for identifying the trend and the trend on the 4 distance chart is confirming. Im using this from unalterable 2 months, this is swell for me. I using this strategy on the EUR/USD pair exclusive. In 4 time interpret im following the MACD indicator. This interpret is rattling invaluable means which is old for finding the behavior of Jive and Intraday.

tharaka17
2012-06-30, 08:48 AM
I couldn't understand this method.If you can please kindly explain this method..I believe this is very good strategy.I try my best to understand this.Please give me some more information.can we use this method for EUR/USD pair?:)

nurhidayah
2012-06-30, 08:51 AM
I couldn't understand this method.If you can please kindly explain this method..I believe this is very good strategy.I try my best to understand this.Please give me some more information.can we use this method for EUR/USD pair?:)

4H strategy can be for eur / usd but it depends on the trend that is happening and the news will be released so that the process through which the trade does not become dangerous and adapted to the several stages of the trade is doing this is equivalent to the processes of trade interest to understand

yulianto470
2012-06-30, 10:49 AM
the 4 hours time frame is better if we use and combine with other time frame, because if we just use 4 hours time frame, we will wait very long time to make an order. Not easy to wait at forex market. Because lots of trader want to be get lots of profit without waiting. That will be test our patience if we use 4 hours time frame.
I sometimes analyze the forex using 4-hour time frame brow is more accurate because it can make in the future .. and analalisa selainn that
many indicators that fit the 4-hour time frame for almost all types of indicators are more likely to 4 hours

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

Thanks to my dear excellent strategy which is already easy and simple, as long as the frame is based on the 4 hours if they will be honest and I will already tried on a demo account
yes brow sometimes almost all fitting strategies in 4 hours time frame because it is more accurate but also depends on the
strategy of each there are people using the strategy in tfm5 even some that use the strategy in tfm1 it all depends on our own

monkedelofi
2012-07-01, 12:27 AM
Wow the inage you provided is very inpressive and very appealing to trade. But I think to trade on a 4h chart more patience is rewuired. Isnt it. Could you please post some strategy on lower tf lie 1H.

Yes my brother, i am forex trading just in 15 minut or one houre in one day is wonderfull and very best as swing trader and make good money more then 150 pips per trade..., but i have a goood strategy, i use mbfx system, good luck and have a happy week-end.

mohamedsaleh
2012-07-01, 12:54 AM
that is very helpful strategy and good information , i want to ask you do you need to start your business with this strategy much money like 1000$ or maybe less i don't know but i know this if you will stay in the market long you have to have enough money to cover the market move

kajole
2012-07-01, 02:28 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

This is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patiance and emotional control is required in it becuse when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait untill three or four consective candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down.

Snoopy1234
2012-07-01, 05:54 PM
Hey its nice to read that you have success with this fine tradingsystem. In H4 you must have patience that is right. Many of the trades you entered in H4 are running a few days. But they will be very profitable. Almost with low lots you can make a lot of money in short time with little effort.

darksaimon
2012-07-02, 01:40 PM
I concur with your opinion, the time frame of 4 hours is optimum to bang a very right and tend calif, for it is ever electromotive, I utilized it depute 4 months and it mechanism compartment with me, the trend is an invaluable ride for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy intraday.

halwaniptba
2012-07-03, 09:27 PM
In 4 hour time frame if price movement 300 pips plus continuesly than you draw a fibonacci and place or order in bottom or top i meam highest or lowest price and take your profit in fibonacci 38 level.

For the H4 frame i think that it can be used only for the swing strategy and for 300 pips it can be realazed really in this frame or in the daily frame also it can be realazed !!!

shankar_saha
2012-07-21, 03:18 PM
that is terribly useful strategy and smart data , i need to raise you are doing you wish to start out your business with this strategy a lot of cash like 1000$ or even less i do not understand however i do know this if you'll keep within the market long you have got to possess enough cash to hide the market move

4xpips
2012-09-25, 05:36 AM
Thanks or sharing this system, i always use 4hour chart to identify the trend because it is most accurate time frame to discover the market trend. i will it on demo and post the result here later.

mcceducation
2012-10-04, 12:48 PM
i think its very good strategy but i think its short term trading strategy so i am long term trader so its not for me but i say if the short term Trader are flow the strategy hope its give their very good profit. so many thank yoy for the nice strategy.

ctgboy
2012-10-12, 07:30 PM

winwinwindu
2012-10-12, 08:06 PM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

wow, so simple, i think setup for entry market not every day there,
I do not have strong when holding position for too long :D :D

budis
2012-10-12, 08:22 PM
when prices are already dititik.,.?
there are 2 answers that will be answered by a price chart?
whether to pierce suport / restiden whether to turn.,.?
besa nah there we tried to answer and analyze it?
tewtapi typically 70% of the price will reverse direction when the suport / resistance,.,
because it is usually priced traders has shut down at that point, "along.,

kopil
2012-10-14, 01:59 PM
General Description:

The H4-Simple-system describes the handle of the trends that should be considered while the parent runs and only in this direction should be in lower-level trends are traded. The SMA 100 is used very much and, for many as a kind of resistance / support.

dareking
2013-01-15, 02:56 PM
bhai maine aapki ye strategy note kar li hai, main isko try karna chahunga, because ye dekhne mein Long term strategy lag rahi hai, aur long term mein bhi hume kabhi kabhi trade karna chahiye.:)

naziakhan
2013-01-15, 04:02 PM
bhai maine aapki ye strategy note kar li hai, main isko try karna chahunga, because ye dekhne mein Long term strategy lag rahi hai, aur long term mein bhi hume kabhi kabhi trade karna chahiye.:)

in long term trading we can earn more money as compare to short term but it is not easy for us to hold a position for long term .emotions is big hurdle in long term trading and we close our trade early due to this we can not earn good money .:)

sonali
2013-01-15, 05:32 PM
This is a very excellent and very psychological management and business this season was her meeting during program shut down the next day because Galatians. However, the second candlestick nonsensitive awesome outcomes in three or four guidelines and the outdoor covering.

taimur15
2013-01-15, 07:59 PM
aap ki ye startegy i think kafi best lag rhi hai . main ne is ko dekh liya hai but is ko real per try krne se pehle main is ka use demo account per kru ga us k bd hi real account per . aur ye secure aur best way hai strategy test krne ka

faheem00
2013-01-15, 09:48 PM
well mene apki strategy dekhi hai or mjhe bht intresting lagi hai or mere khyal se ye long term strategy hai wese me long term strategy krta nai hu lkn mere khyal se hume kabi kabi long trading b kr leni chaiye is liye me ye zarur try kru ga..

dan.blanchot
2013-01-15, 10:18 PM
when prices are already dititik.,.?
there are 2 answers that will be answered by a price chart?
whether to pierce suport / restiden whether to turn.,.?
besa nah there we tried to answer and analyze it?
tewtapi typically 70% of the price will reverse direction when the suport / resistance,.,
because it is usually priced traders has shut down at that point, "along.,

Isn't it's also the reason why it's recommended by most traders to avoid trade at the support and resistance levels? Unless if you have detected that price actions shows that the level has been broken or that resistance or support levels has been rejected by price. That's why I personally feel that only with a confirmation from the price action we can get clue whether to trade at the opposite side of the support and resistance levels or to continue the trend.

juwel123
2013-01-15, 10:28 PM
The technique is very useful and good information, I have a lot of money with this strategy is $ 1000 or less, I do not know you need to start a business but I would like to ask you to stay this long but if you are in the market to move enough money to cover have.

mediafxx
2013-01-16, 03:49 AM
The technique is very useful and good information, I have a lot of money with this strategy is $ 1000 or less, I do not know you need to start a business but I would like to ask you to stay this long but if you are in the market to move enough money to cover have.
see the market situation in 4h time frame and risks when used properly according to capital always wear resistance management strategy and trading plan in order to succeed and should fit analysis of capital and risk management trading trading plan with the right strategy

akp202
2013-01-16, 10:10 PM
aap ki ye startegy i think kafi best lag rhi hai . main ne is ko dekh liya hai but is ko real per try krne se pehle main is ka use demo account per kru ga us k bd hi real account per . aur ye secure aur best way hai strategy test krne ka

haan bhai sahi baat hia stregy kafi sahi isse hume use karna chahiy yadi ye stregey hume sahi tarh se use karten hain to kafi labh le sakenge isliy hume isse use karna chahiy aur profit lene ke chance hoten hian .,

mah
2013-01-17, 12:10 AM
Yes brother your right and i agree with you.Manne 4hH nahe use kora he.I think a bohot long time system he manna nahe use kora he.

pro2
2013-01-17, 09:42 AM
I think it is very long time strategy and it is not suitable for scalping.H4 time hours is a very long one but definitely it will give some good signal then the others.If you agree to do long time trading then this can work good i think.I have not tried it yet but intend to give one.

rilmo
2013-01-17, 10:26 AM
I think it is very long time strategy and it is not suitable for scalping.

this is long trading system guys and not scalping that only need 5m frame time, and maybe you can try modify it to be simple and short system then can using for scalping :)

kelvin_funky
2013-01-17, 12:37 PM
very simple and very good indicators, and the OP follow the trend. and not overly bother using it. Thank you for this useful sharenya brother. I hope you are given a lot of sustenance in trading

yoddutfx
2013-01-17, 01:32 PM
Is good sir, then trend be a strong, you can follow this, this is a simple basic. For the open and exit maybe we can try this strategies..
For safety, try this strategy with the demo account

dareking
2013-01-19, 12:14 PM
this is long trading system guys and not scalping that only need 5m frame time, and maybe you can try modify it to be simple and short system then can using for scalping :)

haan aapne sahi kaha hai, har ek strategy par agar trader apni taraf se kuch edit karna chahe, to wo usmein edit kar sakta hai, agar wo edit karke apne layak kuch achchi strategy bana sakta hai, to uska kafi fayda ho sakta hai,

yoddutfx
2013-01-19, 02:09 PM
4 hours this time frame is the time frame that I liked, because I often use this time frame .. This team is clearly visible frame will support and resistance of her,,,, and swing traders also pleased 4h time frame ...

dpkforex
2013-01-19, 02:34 PM
I am using Fibo Pivot Point in 1 hr. time frame . It is work good in EurUSD pair and I am happy with this. Some online site available give you pivot point automatically of all pairs and all type of pivot point like Fibo, Camela etc.

naziakhan
2013-01-19, 06:17 PM
haan aapne sahi kaha hai, har ek strategy par agar trader apni taraf se kuch edit karna chahe, to wo usmein edit kar sakta hai, agar wo edit karke apne layak kuch achchi strategy bana sakta hai, to uska kafi fayda ho sakta hai,

i think we should not edit the strategy if it is giving good signals us but if you think that there is weakness in strategy then you can edit it and you can add more indicators of your choice to make your strategy strong .:good:

taimur15
2013-01-19, 07:21 PM

bilkul trading strategy koi bhi ho ager koi us ko thora ya ziayda edit kr k us se profit earn kre to is se ziayda achi bt aur koi nhi hai. aur sub aisi hi strategy per depend krte hai k un ko forex main profit hasil ho .

barikahalah
2013-01-19, 07:39 PM
Ashwini makes an attempt. I'm hoping which is not an indicator, however you can observe it, I'd like the most effective investing system, and also there are many connected with excellent assets. remarkable effects, however as long as they may be observed vertical 3 to 4 consecutive candle light strategy, purely mail your thinking or delay.: 0 tf is included.

tonmoy500ad
2013-01-19, 07:53 PM
yes, I believe you my brother, the TF of four hours is best to grasp a awfully correct and have a tendency calir, for it's continually positive, I used it depuit four months and it works well with ME, the trend is a useful tool for Scalpers and for traders UN agency use strategy Intraday.

ahmedelsanhoury
2013-01-19, 11:34 PM

mediafxx
2013-01-20, 02:29 PM
yes, I believe you my brother, the TF of four hours is best to grasp a awfully correct and have a tendency calir, for it's continually positive, I used it depuit four months and it works well with ME, the trend is a useful tool for Scalpers and for traders UN agency use strategy Intraday.

H4-Simple-system is simple and make trading be simple and best strategy in trade, Motion analysis correctly Since there is no capital and margin of safety for using the trading plan, using money management trading, you do not lose trading plan

runu
2013-01-21, 09:00 AM
yes, I agree with you my brother, the FT of 4 hours is somebody to copulate a really exact and incline Cali, for it is e'er formal, I utilized it decrepit 4 months and it works advisable with me, the trend is an invaluable agency for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intranet.

manikah
2013-01-21, 09:00 AM
Personally I not prefer eurchf because of its low movement.In forex market profit totally depend on market movement.If market go move more profit or loss also more.In your strategy you select eurchf pair,so your strategy may give profit but very low also low risk.

dareking
2013-01-21, 10:44 AM
bilkul trading strategy koi bhi ho ager koi us ko thora ya ziayda edit kr k us se profit earn kre to is se ziayda achi bt aur koi nhi hai. aur sub aisi hi strategy per depend krte hai k un ko forex main profit hasil ho .

bhai edit bhi wo hi trader kar sakta hai, jisko ye pata ho, ki kya cheez edit karne se is strategy ko aur bhi achcha banaya ja sakta hai, jab ye hi cheez nahi pata hoga, to edit karna sahi nahi hoga, fir humko us strategy ko waise hi chor dena chahiye.:)

BonggoFx
2013-01-21, 10:53 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

thanks...masta..for info and education..
and i have a question
how tu use OP ..?? n when for out in the market...??

jasiminbd
2013-01-21, 03:20 PM
For example, trend and works four months of depute sow valuable tools for trading you and my sister, and to use the intranet strategy and cancer table it agree positive, I always use it know that TF 4 time very accurately, Caliph, tend to have.

adnan10076
2013-01-21, 03:54 PM

main aap ki bt se agree krta hu but wohi trader startegy ko edit kr skta ha jis k pas forex ka acha knowledge hai us ko maloom ho ga k is strategy main kiya edit kr k is ko strong aur more profit able bnaya ja skta hai .

naziakhan
2013-01-21, 07:51 PM
bhai edit bhi wo hi trader kar sakta hai, jisko ye pata ho, ki kya cheez edit karne se is strategy ko aur bhi achcha banaya ja sakta hai, jab ye hi cheez nahi pata hoga, to edit karna sahi nahi hoga, fir humko us strategy ko waise hi chor dena chahiye.:)

yes ,every one ca not built a strategy and if you want built a good strategy then you must have a good knowledge about forex .only then you will be able to built a good strategy .a good strategy is very important for a trader to earn good profit .:good:

kelvin_funky
2013-01-22, 01:52 AM
using larger TF is more accurate in my opinion compared to the smaller Tf. because Tf greater candlenya color tends to follow. example as simple tricks in this 4H TF. I suggest to use the 200 only. more accurate in my opinion

abiodun
2013-01-22, 03:55 AM
yes i think the best way to trade is to learn how to always trade on the long time frame because with long time frame we can analysis the best direction of the trend and always get the best price

nabiFX123
2013-01-22, 11:45 AM
I think 4H is big time frames . If not good for new traders. But it is good enough for old traders or big investor. Thanks

dareking
2013-02-22, 11:28 AM
Aapne MACD strategy jo batayi hai, wo main bahut hi achchi strategy manta hoon, but MACD indicator ki knowledge pahle bahut jaruri hoti hai, agar hum is indicator ko achchi tarah se jaan lete hai, to long term mein H4 chart par achcha gain kar sakte hai.:)

adnan10076
2013-02-22, 12:30 PM
ye startegy macd indicator jki hai aur ye strategy long terms k liye hai ager aap long terms per trade krte ho to phir ye sahi hai ager scalping krte ho to phir is ko use nhi krna chahiye. aur ye easy bhi nhi hai.

naziakhan
2013-02-22, 03:51 PM
ye startegy macd indicator jki hai aur ye strategy long terms k liye hai ager aap long terms per trade krte ho to phir ye sahi hai ager scalping krte ho to phir is ko use nhi krna chahiye. aur ye easy bhi nhi hai.

i think all moving average strategies are best for us even we use it in long term or short term .it give us good result but if we want use it on long term then we must use long time frame for it .i use it for long term:)

olbisfx
2013-03-16, 07:41 AM
good strategy trading sir, 4h for longterm is it? Its mean if price moved upper MA100 and macd upper level 0 we can open buy is it? However thx for sharing

Shoukat1
2013-03-16, 09:18 AM
What is 4h-simple system , and how it works i dont know plz guide me .

m2ndsrokk
2013-03-16, 12:00 PM
wow nice strategy brother...with some indicator that can notice us to trade or not...nicely....i am has looking such a like this indicator...because i always woried about timing when i making an order.,,,hope this indicator can help me to avoiding wrong entry timing...thank you brother for you nice sharing

shoaib515
2013-03-16, 12:14 PM
yeh bohot acha system hy lekin men yeh system use nei kr rha meny forex taqreeban derh hafta pehly join kia hy aur men shayd aik month ke baad use krunga .

dareking
2013-03-16, 03:54 PM
yeh bohot acha system hy lekin men yeh system use nei kr rha meny forex taqreeban derh hafta pehly join kia hy aur men shayd aik month ke baad use krunga .

bhai main kahunga ki aapko is system ko pahle demo par try karna chahiye, abhi aapke pass shayad bonus nahi hai, itne din aap pahle demo par try kare, jab bonus aa jaye aur tab low lot ki trading kare is strategy ke saath.:)

Jack
2013-03-16, 06:46 PM
Muje lagta hai ki yeh startegy me trader ko kafi dino tak target hit hone ka intejar karna pad sakta hai aur yeh aishi startegy hai jisme na trader ko kahi baar kom balance me trade oepn kar ne se margin call ka chakkar be uthana pad sakta hai ishi liye trader ko ish ke liye kafi practice aur patience ki jarurat hai.

naziakhan
2013-03-16, 09:35 PM
Muje lagta hai ki yeh startegy me trader ko kafi dino tak target hit hone ka intejar karna pad sakta hai aur yeh aishi startegy hai jisme na trader ko kahi baar kom balance me trade oepn kar ne se margin call ka chakkar be uthana pad sakta hai ishi liye trader ko ish ke liye kafi practice aur patience ki jarurat hai.

brother patience is very important for a trader to become a successful trader that is why you should trade with patience and do not close it early otherwise you can get good profit from a strategy .in this strategy the patience is very important :good:

adnan10076
2013-03-17, 03:30 PM

aap ki bt sahi hai . lekin mai ye kehta hu k is strategy k ilawa bhi jo bhi strategy ho us ki bhi hum ko practice krni chahiye . forex mai ager aap ko kuch bhi try krna hai to pehle us ki practice hona lazmi hai wrna loss ka face krna pad skta hai.

xx22xx
2013-03-17, 08:19 PM
In my opinion, the H4 strategy for me is very exciting, because when we look at H4 in H1 then it will be very different had I been using tf H1 but always run into trouble and always lost and mistakenly enter or exit the market. Thanks

ummey
2013-03-18, 07:46 AM
Yes, I agree with my brother, TF 4 hours is a very accurate and tend to CLAIR the best way to know, since it is always positive, I used depute 4 months and it works fine with me, intranet bias is a valuable tool for resellers and business strategies to use for priceless.

yoddutfx
2013-03-18, 08:22 AM
4H simple system that is given by thread starter can also be useful, because this is definitely how we plan with time frame, it also can be used for long term trading .... I could study this further .... :) simple for all trader.... :)

wooglejobs
2013-03-18, 09:41 AM
main ne ye strategy isi time frame ke sath use ki thi lekin main ne ye observe kia ke is ko agr ap 1H time frame ke sath use karen to best signal mil jata hai 4H ke sath bi best hai but maza 1H pe hi ata hai.

maaado
2013-03-31, 07:25 PM
I enjoyed reading the topic 4H-Simple-System
Thank you for the information
Keep up the great work here
Best of regards

2013-03-31, 11:04 PM
this is very good system but it needs high margin account. for those with smaller accounts it will b difficult to trade with this account so please share a stratgy which could be useful for small account holders

dareking
2013-04-05, 11:58 AM
bhai is system ko main achchi tarah se janta hoon, kafi achcha system hai, but iska fayda sirf Long term trader ko mil sakta hai, main kabhi long term trading to karta nahi hoon, isliye main iska use nahi karta.

baponmondol213
2013-04-06, 11:36 PM
I am forex trading mostly on 15 minute or one hour but i now housewares is wonderful and real incomparable as rhythmic merchandiser and puddle unspoiled money Solon then 100 pips per patronage

baponmondol213
2013-04-10, 11:14 PM
It is hunting comfortable to use method and also it comes with elongate scheme. I reckon it may bring realize, and I am thought to sack it in my demonstrate reason to sack its profitability.

nkem
2013-04-28, 01:23 AM
this system from the attached screen shot does not look promising but i think that the op should have included a strategy tester result so that we can see how good it really is.

samio07
2013-04-28, 03:07 AM
Thanks for sharing with us your very important strategies and educating us with live examples. I guess we are going to apply this knowledge within our trades.

jatayufx
2013-04-28, 04:12 AM
i use it in the account and chek for 1month than i will try to recognize it..

must read and see economic market discipline, which according to the rules trading system trading learn to take into account fundamental analysis studies using the trading system. and margin analysis and trading reduced risk market

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:48 AM
main ne ye strategy isi time frame ke sath use ki thi lekin main ne ye observe kia ke is ko agr ap 1H

lata12
2013-04-28, 02:06 PM
account fundamental analysis studies using the trading system. and margin analysis and trading reduced risk market Keep up the great work here
Best of regards

forex4earn
2013-04-28, 02:11 PM
bro it good strategy. i use it and i get signal after long time but it really good. there easily to know where go on market and make good pips on this strategy. it best if low spared.

himu03
2013-04-28, 03:57 PM
but iska fayda sirf Long term trader ko mil sakta hai, main kabhi long term trading to karta nahi hoon, isliye main iska use nahi karta. and margin analysis and trading reduced risk market

kalam0
2013-04-29, 02:54 PM
good system but it needs high margin account. for those with smaller accounts it will b difficult to trade main kabhi long term trading to karta nahi hoon, isliye main iska use nahi karta.

legendpoet
2013-04-29, 04:17 PM
well i think 4 hour time frame is very good if we work good in that so to me 4 hour time frame is very good because in that we dont need to rush we just have to stick with good plan and we can wait for the confirmation so only then we can good with good confidence

manikah
2013-04-29, 04:27 PM
At H4 time frame most of the strategy give us more accurate result.I know this but my tongue want to trade frequently and want to get profit every moment more less.For that reason I could not use H4 time frame.This timeframe give more accurate signal but but few times a months.For that reason I use H1 time frame with the combination of parabolic sar,rsi and macd.

himu03
2013-04-29, 05:28 PM
it good strategy. i use it and i get signal after long time but it really good. there easily to know where go on market that we dont need to rush we just have to stick with good plan and we can wait for the confirmation so only then we can good with good confidenc

jatayufx
2013-05-01, 04:27 AM
account fundamental analysis studies using the trading system. and margin analysis and trading reduced risk market Keep up the great work here
Best of regards

for the use of the funds and the use of capital and a trading plan in accordance with the forex trend analysis according to the market analysis and daily movementand forex trading and risk management related to the analysis and trading system

reno99
2013-05-01, 07:33 AM
this is real goodish grouping but it needs tall deposit declare. for those with smaller accounts it will b tough to patronage with this calculate so satisfy deal a stratgy which could be effectual for undersize ground holders

manikah
2013-05-01, 08:14 AM
SMA and MACD is more effective indicator.On the other hand you write here to use time frame H4.I think it is more effective.Personally I like H4 time frame.May be in H4 time frame we got less signal but more accurate.In my strategy I got 80% accurate signal from H4 time frame.

ishaq02
2013-05-01, 05:32 PM
hello guys about your post i think that This is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patience and emotional control is required in it because when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait until three or four consecutive candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

fxstar
2013-05-01, 06:32 PM
H4 time frame is the best for all trades and we earn good from forex if we use that time frame so every time we trace the trned easy and use good plan if we follow this time frame i am also use this and earn good from that
every analyzer use H4 time frame for analyzing if we also use H4 then we easy to understand the way of trading

ismail2009
2013-05-01, 06:44 PM
I will try this stratgie in a demo account and we will see the result

aliv
2013-05-01, 09:30 PM
looks very simple when you see what trading strategy to use to convey the MA line is favorite by many senior traders, especially for those who do not want to be too difficult to use other indicators, but I have a question how to stoplose? how much should we put it, because of course we want the target profit is much more than short term trade

adilakhtar
2013-05-02, 12:37 AM
am found, in my opinion, good trading system and it will be there many good systems they work. but everybody has different trading styles, so i present here some good an functionating trading systems. If they work for everybody they must test them for himself.

jatayufx
2013-05-02, 04:30 AM
hello guys about your post i think that This is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patience and emotional control is required in it because when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait until three or four consecutive candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

very easy with using trading plan 4H trading plan is vand should always wear a trading plan for the analysis and could easily see using the market price calculation and market gap and used range daily candles

oja
2013-05-02, 08:27 AM
Good sharing friend.. it will add my knowledge about trading strategy, especially by using TF H4. Really I am a forex beginner who is collecting any profitable indicators, and then practice them in my demo account. So far I have practiced BB and stochastic. Beside scalping, I will try intraday trading system. May be I can join these new indicators with my BB and stochastic... I hope it will be more profitable.

sohail143
2013-05-02, 08:36 AM
4H-Simple-System
dear 4H-Simple-System aik bht acha System hy,agr ap 4h bhe work kary ho to ap ko aik ache incom ky sath ap ko knowlige bhe hasil ho ga,,,,,,,,,

aariya16
2013-05-02, 10:15 PM
yes, I believe you my brother, the TF of four hours is best to grasp a really correct and have a tendency calir, for it's forever positive, I used it depute four months and it works well with ME, the trend is a useful tool for Scalpers and for traders UN agency use strategy Intraday.....

daly
2013-05-07, 08:20 PM
Thank you for the very easy strategy and I go the test on my demo account and I think that she is going to work :):)

manikah
2013-05-07, 08:31 PM
I do not know about Damiani_Volatmeter.Could any one help me about this indicator.After this strategy is good but when you tell me about Damiani_Volatmeter indicator it also more easy strategy.Another problem is it only for H4 time frame or also work for H1 or M30 .Always I trade with H1 time frame

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 05:43 PM
Wow the image you provided is incredibly spectacular and extremely appealing to trade. however i feel to trade on a 4h chart a lot of patience is needed. Inst it. might you please post some strategy on lower foot lie 1H...............

farooq1981
2013-05-16, 06:45 PM
right brother you comment is 100% confirm .H4 chart is the best for know forex market trend and you can easy forex for you because you predict market with H4 chart and you will place order confirm and you will safe your account from loss . thanks and best regards Farooq Ahmed

Taha
2013-05-16, 09:07 PM
H4 period of your energy and effort is the best for all trades and we earn good from forex if we use that period of your energy and effort so whenever we trace the trend easy and use good plan if we follow this period of your energy and effort i am also use this and earn good from that every analyzer use H4 period of your energy and effort for analyzing if we also use H4 then we easy to understand the way of trading

zank haidar
2013-05-16, 09:56 PM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

4H TF trading using very accurate indeed only one weakness that is a very long time to get the right moment ...

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-17, 04:54 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

can we use another fair...

ampun
2013-05-17, 06:14 AM
the very good technique with us.In my opinion the strength of the system is the higher and ripple free time frame(4H),next the system is using the moving average in a very excellent and splendid manner and the trend is further confirmed through MACD,so its an excellent trading system.The important thing we require is that we have to be patience as the system is based on the medium to long term strategy.:)))

kotha25
2013-05-17, 06:46 AM
Hi

Indeed that my company curious about these results. I have a lot more systems Handbook. So let's take a closer look under any circumstances.

vansa
2013-05-17, 07:51 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

thank you for snooopy1234, which has given some idea for me, of course, is very useful for me my trade survival separately for trading in the forex

shama12
2013-05-17, 02:42 PM
without a doubt, When i trust a person my friend, the particular TF connected with four a long time is the most suitable to find out a very appropriate in addition to usually tend calir, regarding it is always good, When i utilized this depute four a few months plus it is effective with me, the particular tendency is surely an invaluable application regarding Scalpers in addition to regarding traders whom use strategy Intraday.

dareking
2013-05-17, 02:49 PM
thank you for snooopy1234, which has given some idea for me, of course, is very useful for me my trade survival separately for trading in the forex

haan bhai ye strategy kafi achchi hai, main iske bare mein kafi achchi tarah se janta hoon, MACD aur SMA 100 dono ko combined karke ye strategy banaya gaya hai, ye sirf Long term trading ke liye use kiya jata hai. :)

zank haidar
2013-05-18, 10:01 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

for his macd settings how?? for 4H tf intersected how many times?

vishadevbhakta
2013-05-18, 04:25 PM
guys mere khayal se simple system very easy hey. ap 4hour chart me simple moving average use karo . and us k sat daily chart ko follow karo . dek na ap ko bohoti achie result dega. and always market ko analysis karo . thank u guys bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

federertichka
2013-05-18, 05:53 PM
hello friend thankyou for this good istrategy i tryed in the metatrader 4 demo and her result is fantasy 4H

dareking
2013-05-27, 04:09 PM
guys mere khayal se simple system very easy hey. ap 4hour chart me simple moving average use karo . and us k sat daily chart ko follow karo . dek na ap ko bohoti achie result dega. and always market ko analysis karo . thank u guys bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

bhai ye system dekhne mein easy jarur lag raha hai, lekin jab aap strategy se trading karne jayenge, to aapko pata chal jayega ki strategy kaisi hai, kyun ki H4 ke sath kisi bhi strategy ke saath trading karna asaan nahi hota hai, 4 hour mein ek candle banta hai. :)))

sluy13
2013-05-27, 04:25 PM
I agree with you and your brother, TF 4 hours better know very exactly and Amir Claire, because he is always positive and this diboi 4 months, and it works fine with me, this trend is cattle and merchants with valuable tools today.

rafia farooq
2013-05-27, 05:53 PM
This is an extremely great framework i am trading with this framework from past one year, A lot of tolerance and zealous control is needed in it on the grounds that when you enter with this framework some an opportunity you it days to get shut.

taimur15
2013-05-27, 08:50 PM
bhai h4 per i think koi bhi system khas strong nhi ha kiyu k is mai market ki kuch smjh nhi lgti hai aur na hi is time frame per scalping ki ja skti hai bs ye long terms k liye kuch faida de skta hai other wise h4 ko koi use nhi krta.

dareking
2013-06-03, 02:14 PM
bhai h4 per i think koi bhi system khas strong nhi ha kiyu k is mai market ki kuch smjh nhi lgti hai aur na hi is time frame per scalping ki ja skti hai bs ye long terms k liye kuch faida de skta hai other wise h4 ko koi use nhi krta.

Nahi bhai aisi baat nahi hai, hum H4 par kafi achchi trading kar sakte hai, humare pass H4 par trading ke liye kafi achchi strategy ki jarurat hoti hai, H4 higher time frame hota hai, agar ismein sahi entry mil jaye, to kafi pips gain ho sakte hai.:)

sunila
2013-06-04, 07:33 AM
is strategy mai bhut dair sai candle banta hai aur hum candle sai bhut kuxh watch akr sakty hain jis sai hamara ballance save ho sakta hai aur jab candle he na banay tou hum bhut mushkil mai a sakty hain magr yai tough hain strategy ap ko m30 ko use kar laina chaya....

ligkon
2013-06-04, 08:33 AM
Yes, we believe that an individual friend, your toes from 5 years, it is best to find out, really need and are inclined to Calif, related to the same favorable, we have been using it for 5 months is also an effective next to me, your trend can be a very useful tool for speculators and also with regard to traders, who use an Intranet strategy.

uzzalragi
2013-06-04, 08:58 AM
This is a very good system I am trading with this system from previous one year, a lot of patience and emotional control is required in it because when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait until three or four consective candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down.

ratul77
2013-06-04, 10:03 AM
Ashwini takes a look at this technique. Hopefully in demo. But I have yet to look at the results. I found, I think intelligent trading systems and there are several intelligent systems are working. But every trade very different design, that some have therefore associate degree smart Functionating trading systems. If they work for everybody, Ashwini would look like a monthly gift, then you are in a position, as well as try out or his expectations
who needs to take a look at this for you.

sahilbutt
2013-06-04, 10:05 AM
i think 4h is a help in this platform for all traders many traders help in it becoz it is a risky platform many traders nee help in it then you are more work in it

trfghhfg
2013-06-04, 11:43 AM
After all, my husband and I go along with people, my cousin, my fingers, including a couple of hours, it is best to get to know a very relevant and probably qualify, because it is usually a bargain, my husband and I have used the product for several months is also useful next to me, design is usually an invaluable tool as speculators, traders working with Intranet tactics.

rafiqul100
2013-06-04, 12:07 PM
Then try to admit it is my account and Chek in one month during use.

trfgdre
2013-06-04, 02:05 PM
Without a doubt, we believe that one of my cousins, the feet in a few hours, it is best to understand, very accurate, except usually Calif, whereas there is usually constructive, it is responsible for several weeks and is also effective with me in the night, that concrete is usually an invaluable tool for Scalpers in addition to area merchants, that a technique used, an Intranet.

robiul alom
2013-06-04, 07:00 PM
To admit that my account and try and Check in a month during use.

jahid100
2013-06-04, 07:08 PM
Yes, we agree with the person, my cousin, specific legs of shame for a long time, it is best to understand the extremely well and is also prone to Calif, because it is always positive, we can use an item for a few months and it is successful, specific trend is definitely important for Scalpers and also intended for beleaguered uses the technique, an Intranet.

michealbon
2013-06-05, 12:37 AM
Without doubt, my husband and I agree with my brother tied, for the person with the TF know my husband and to recover for several weeks is usually very good, comfortable in really well alongside the usual General Clair and 4 is effective, Deposit if the bearings are usually important, model, in addition to merchants, small speculators the Intrude method.

taltak
2013-06-09, 11:11 AM
1 month from account using the ass not to admit it will be an opportunity to try ...

ladkl
2013-06-09, 11:53 AM
Hi

Yes try that I look forward to hearing your answers. In fact, I have more manual systems. In this way we can take a look at it anyhow.

loufgjq
2013-06-09, 11:58 AM
Yes, I think you're my brother, TF for four hours, it is best to try to be terribly good, and has a tendency to color forever is positive, I used four months and works well with me, that trend is a useful tool for scalpers and merchants who used Mercantilism.

ladkl
2013-06-09, 12:06 PM
Yes, I think my brother is best for capturing the very four hours TF correctly and tend, because it positively, it constantly clear de Guzman Peralta four months used and works well with pine, the trend is a useful tool for Scalpers and the UN Agency strategy using the Intraday traders.

filhenkoli
2013-06-09, 12:12 PM
yes, I concur with you my friend, the TF of 4 hours is someone to bonk a very veracious and incline calir, for it is always supportive, I old it depute 4 months and it works advisable with me, the tendency is an valuable ride for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy In trading .

eskapn
2013-06-09, 12:26 PM
Goodnight

Yes, I'm curious about your results. So I got much more than a manual system. So let's take a look at this though.

opu_huq_2012
2013-06-09, 12:48 PM
now i do a analyses about audusd in 4h time frame so when you long trade then you take analyses from 4h or 1d time frame you must be success.

jeetnrimi
2013-06-09, 01:36 PM
Main aapki baat se puri tarah se sahmat hu kyoki 4 hours ka time frame use karne se trend clear aur accurate nazar aati hai. ye alag baat hai ki naye traders long time frame ka use nahi karte kyoki wo long term trade karne se behtar short term trade karna pasand karte hai. magar lomg term trade hamesha profitable hota hai.

kdhfbds
2013-06-09, 01:46 PM
Yes, my brother always understood by faith accept the TF, use positive, four months working depute Harle is better, the trend usually pine mercantilism commandments UN strategy for a good and useful for four hours.

dareking
2013-06-09, 02:01 PM
Main aapki baat se puri tarah se sahmat hu kyoki 4 hours ka time frame use karne se trend clear aur accurate nazar aati hai. ye alag baat hai ki naye traders long time frame ka use nahi karte kyoki wo long term trade karne se behtar short term trade karna pasand karte hai. magar lomg term trade hamesha profitable hota hai.

Haan bhai H4 chart par humko kafi achchi trend mil sakti hai, aur usmein kafi pips bhi gain ho sakte hai, agar humare pass mein analysis achchi hai, to hi hum H4 jaise time frame par sahi entry kar payenge.

mjhugfz
2013-06-09, 02:23 PM
Yes, I think this is main TF 4 brothers understand hours very positive trend always use Calir Depuit four months and worked in the United States and the United States. The tendency of instruments, horses and traders, home of the strategy.

gfhngfm
2013-06-09, 03:11 PM
Yes, I think my brother, you are right, it really is the best four hours and four months after the debut TF-positive trend to be a sustainable trend and used to work fine, Cal yr-dealer who is used in untruth of the scalper strategy is a useful tool.

dfhbfdj
2013-06-09, 03:56 PM
Yes, I consider you my brother better understand TF 4 hours terribly, and there is a tendency to, because it's eternally positive, I used it for four months, and States works well with us, this trend is helping distributors of intraday strategy to use a useful tool for speculators and UN agency.

fhbfdbg
2013-06-09, 04:21 PM
Yes, I think you with me brothers TF 4 hours given a specific preferences And very if still Clair depute 4 months And work very well and pine, the tendency is a good tools for United Nations system organization and vendor used the strategy.

fxearner
2013-06-09, 05:54 PM
Haan bhai H4 chart par humko kafi achchi trend mil sakti hai, aur usmein kafi pips bhi gain ho sakte hai, agar humare pass mein analysis achchi hai, to hi hum H4 jaise time frame par sahi entry kar payenge.

hanji bhai h4 par trade karne ke liye hamare analysis jaroor achhe hone chahiye kyunki jab tak hamare analysis achhe nahi hoge hum long time trading nahi kar sakte hai aur h4 par jada tarr long time signals ke liye hei use kiya jaata hai..

chodan
2013-06-10, 03:52 AM
Yes, I am convinced that my brother TF recommends it for four hours, to understand the terrible and MUḤAMMADAN is right, it is a continuous positive has been used for four months and it works great for our country, a trend is a useful tool for Speculators and traders used the World Health Organization strategy network.

naziakhan
2013-06-10, 07:54 PM

yes , H4 time frame ma hamai long term ma kafi achi trades milti hay . aur agat hum patience k sath trade karay tu hum ak single trade sa kafi achay pips gain kar saktay hay . hamay patience aur discipline sa trade karni cahiyay .:)

dareking
2013-06-18, 06:40 PM
yes , H4 time frame ma hamai long term ma kafi achi trades milti hay . aur agat hum patience k sath trade karay tu hum ak single trade sa kafi achay pips gain kar saktay hay . hamay patience aur discipline sa trade karni cahiyay .:)

mere hisaab se H4 par indicator ki agar madad le rahe hai, to iske saath mein jaruri hota hai, ki FIB aur trend line bhi use kare, isse humko bahut hi achchi entry mil jaati hai, FIB bahut hi complex hai, lekin kafi achchi maani jati hai. :)

Kafayat Ullah Kafayat
2013-06-18, 07:12 PM
This is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patiance and emotional control is required in it becuse when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait untill three or four consective candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down.

sunila
2013-06-19, 08:08 AM
forex mai unlimited system strategy hain maagr sab ko ap use nahe kar sakty hain ap ko cahay k ap ko jou achea lage ap use demo par use karay then real mai tab profit hoga ap ko aur har strategy ko ap ik bar use karay yai best way hain earning karny k....

waqas1
2013-06-19, 06:36 PM
ap na bohat acha system hum sa share kaya haib muje ja kafi long system lagta hain but is system main profat be bohat hain main ap ki is system ko zaroor use karo gaya aur is ko apne frd sa be share karo gaya

erta1653
2013-06-20, 01:49 AM
Wow, the picture that you have entered, it is incredibly beautiful and very attractive trade. I believe, however, that trading in the 4 hour chart for more patience is needed Inst. You can get some strategy to lower fat. Are 1 h post.

theoalvin
2013-06-20, 10:49 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

wow nice system, but can we use it for scalping?

jp64
2013-06-20, 10:55 AM
Muje lagta hai ki apki 4h system ko muje pahle demo account pe try karke trading karni padegi uske baad muje kitna profit hota hai wo dekhkar me real trading karunga.

flodjar
2013-06-20, 11:02 AM
Yes, I got several hours more detailed and very useful color is desire usually the manufacturer associated with TF, my boyfriend and a couple of months use and depute elements also works with me, this is a very useful tool for working with investors and speculator frenzy.

dareking
2013-06-20, 12:43 PM
ap na bohat acha system hum sa share kaya haib muje ja kafi long system lagta hain but is system main profat be bohat hain main ap ki is system ko zaroor use karo gaya aur is ko apne frd sa be share karo gaya

haan bhai ye system sach mein achcha hai, aur long term mein kafi achche pips mil sakte hai, kyunki ye system H4 ka hai, H4 time frame kafi badiya mana jata hai, sirf long term trader ke liye ye time frame hai. :)

aliv
2013-06-20, 08:06 PM
wow nice system, but can we use it for scalping?

which is clearly greater timeframe that we use, then for target profit or stoplose also getting bigger, because it is certainly for the movement h4 show movement for 4 hours to trigger range that many at the time, for a scalping it can be, but if it order megalami loss then you should quickly to take the decision to close your order

bgrfdcv
2013-06-20, 11:23 PM
Yes, I consider to be my brother, four hours is the best TS very well and tend to Calif, since there are constantly positive, I used for four months and it works well with the Pine Tree State, the trend is a useful tool for the United Nations agency traders and Scalpers use strategy of computer network.

sunila
2013-06-21, 07:00 AM
forex mai yai system bhea kafi achaa samjha jata hai kafi log is ki base par trade karty hain hum ko cahay k k hum bhea is tarah karay kio k mere khaayl sai long term trading humay kafi faida daiti hai aur money double karnay ka yai ik acaha way hain.///

theoalvin
2013-06-21, 07:48 AM
which is clearly greater timeframe that we use, then for target profit or stoplose also getting bigger, because it is certainly for the movement h4 show movement for 4 hours to trigger range that many at the time, for a scalping it can be, but if it order megalami loss then you should quickly to take the decision to close your order

i see, so this is proposed for taking high profit?
then for scalping it'd be best if using lower time frame?

dargon
2013-06-21, 08:30 AM
Yes, I think people of my brother, the foot covering the four years best Discover very accurate.

hygtfdyu
2013-06-21, 08:56 AM
Wow, have the image with incredibly impressive and really attractive. I believe however, that trade with the 4 hours chart, a lot of patience. Can only strategy to lower fat. Are 1 post.

lkmnjhy
2013-06-21, 10:46 AM
Wow, have the image with incredibly impressive and really attractive. I believe, however, trading on the 4 hour chart for more patience is required. You can a strategy for lowering a least 1 post settings.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:23 AM
hiiii ... This is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patiance and emotional control is required in it becuse when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait untill three or four consective candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down. good night and thanks foor you :)

vishadevbhakta
2013-06-30, 09:50 PM
bro ap ki yeah 4hour simple system bohoti achie hey, mene yeah strategy pehele try kiya hey, but achie profit k liya long time wait kar na parta hey. thank u bro is strategy ko share kar ne k liya.

bolbol_07
2013-07-04, 08:08 PM
looks very simple when you see what trading strategy to use to convey the MA line is favorite by many senior traders

reazforex
2013-07-05, 07:34 AM
I concord with you my friend, the TF of 4 hours is superior to eff a rattling true and run calir, for it is e'er confident, I utilized it depuit 4 months and it works shaft with me, the movement is an invaluable slave for Scalpers and for traders who use strategy Intraday.

dareking
2013-07-05, 11:54 AM
bro ap ki yeah 4hour simple system bohoti achie hey, mene yeah strategy pehele try kiya hey, but achie profit k liya long time wait kar na parta hey. thank u bro is strategy ko share kar ne k liya.

bhai agar humko achchi strategy mil rahi hai, aur achcha paisa mil raha hai, chahe wo strategy long term kyun na ho, humko us strategy ko follow karna chahiye, humare liye achcha hai, ki us strategy ka use kare. :)

fxearner
2013-07-05, 12:27 PM
bhai agar humko achchi strategy mil rahi hai, aur achcha paisa mil raha hai, chahe wo strategy long term kyun na ho, humko us strategy ko follow karna chahiye, humare liye achcha hai, ki us strategy ka use kare. :)

hanji bhai agar kisi strategy se hume achha paisa mil raha hai tou hume forex mein wo long term use karni chahiye aur hume uss strategy ko achhe se follow karna chahiye kyunki dheere dheere hum uss strategy mein kaafi expert banjayenge jo future mein hamare liye achha hai..

MASUMBD02
2013-07-05, 01:41 PM
This is a good system, you can try it.

indianfxboy
2013-07-05, 03:36 PM
indicator based trading to me is very funny because most of these indicators are lagging behind the market prices itself so they should not be relied upon because the market is moving faster than we know and because of this we need to find a better way to trade this forex market and once we can do that very well we would be profitable.

alidz16
2013-07-05, 05:40 PM
Hello,

yes do that i am curious about your results.
I have many more manual systems. So let us test it anyway. :)

naim10
2013-07-05, 05:43 PM
The hunt is comfortable with the method and also comes with extended schedule. I think that you can do to achieve, and I thought of my bag to show because of its profitability.

hiplak
2013-07-21, 04:58 PM
i think its very good strategy but i think its short term trading strategy so i am long term trader so its not for me but i say if the short term Trader are flow the strategy hope its give their very good profit. so many thank yoy for the nice strategy.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 02:06 AM
my business is don't have a test out effects. my business is located, i believe, beneficial dealing process in addition to will probably be at this time there quite a few beneficial programs many people do the job. although all people possesses unique dealing models, this tendency is usually an crucial software intended for Scalpers in addition to intended for professionals exactly who work with approach Intranet.

muhammadfaisal
2013-07-22, 03:04 AM
indicator based trading to me is very funny because most of these indicators are lagging behind the market prices itself so they should not be relied upon because the market is moving faster than we know and because of this we need to find a better way to trade this forex market and once we can do that very well we would be profitable.

There is no any kind of fun my friend and if you are using the indicators than they must have techniques whom which they are working so it might be due to fact that the calculations they are making is showing the graph below or over the market value.

shawon02
2013-07-23, 04:07 AM
my organization is do not have experiment outcome. my organization is uncovered, for my part, superior forex trading product together with it's certainly, there countless superior solutions these job. however , most people has got numerous forex trading varieties, a answers are impressive basically procrastinate untill 3-4 consective candle lights can be bought in any focus you happen to be preparation also a away or simply affordable.

dodol168
2013-07-23, 06:00 AM
It truly is searching easy to use technique and as well the item incorporates
easy technique. I'm sure perhaps it will bring revenue, and also My business is
going to chack the item during my demo account to be able to chack the
profitablility

aspire4530
2013-07-23, 07:50 AM
hallo sir, I really respond well to what you share here, this is a technique or strategy is very simple if too powerful sir, I will try the beauty of this system on a demo account first, because I found a lot of flaws when using moving average, is very well if we drew it when the candle is formed, then we will be free to say buy here and sell here, thank you sir I will use this system on a demo account first to try their hand, let me download the file.

dareking
2013-07-23, 04:43 PM
hanji bhai agar kisi strategy se hume achha paisa mil raha hai tou hume forex mein wo long term use karni chahiye aur hume uss strategy ko achhe se follow karna chahiye kyunki dheere dheere hum uss strategy mein kaafi expert banjayenge jo future mein hamare liye achha hai..

Haan bhai waise to bahut hi kam log apni achchi strategy ko share karte hai, nahi to faltu ki strategy bekar strategy kafi jayda hoti hai, isliye agar koi achchi strategy hai, to usko follow karna hi achcha rahta hai.

naziakhan
2013-07-23, 07:09 PM
Haan bhai waise to bahut hi kam log apni achchi strategy ko share karte hai, nahi to faltu ki strategy bekar strategy kafi jayda hoti hai, isliye agar koi achchi strategy hai, to usko follow karna hi achcha rahta hai.

bhai agar kisi trader k pas achi strategy hoti hay tu mostly time wo usay share nh kartay hay . kyu k wo us strategy sa khud earn karna cahtay hay . es liyay trader ko cahiyay k wo khud ki strategy bnananay k liyay koshish karay .:)

razia86
2013-07-23, 07:25 PM
first of all i agree with you yes this is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year and a lots of patiance and emotional control is required in it becuse when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed...

shawon02
2013-07-24, 02:21 AM
we're don't have examine success. we're determined, in my view, fine stock trading procedure plus it can be now there lots of fine models people deliver the results. nonetheless anybody includes several stock trading kinds, thus offer listed here some great a strong functionating stock trading models. a TF with five working hours is advisable to be aware of quite a genuine plus seem calir, to get few favourable, I actually made use of them depuit five many months but it helpful with me.

baidi
2013-07-24, 02:24 AM
your system sounds good but i think it is still complex and hard to understand can you give us more details and brief in a easy and simple language.thanks is advance

sunila
2013-07-24, 07:03 AM
forex mai mere khayal sai log strategy shere nahe karty hain yai un ka habiit hota hai magar ap ko cahay ik bar us ko demo par check kra lain otherwise ap ko apni trading k leayay news ko he apna hissa bana cahyay ...

dodol168
2013-07-24, 07:28 AM
Wow your inage you provided is extremely inpressive and incredibly
attractive to industry. Nevertheless I do believe for you to industry with a 4h graph and or chart
additional endurance is rewuired. Isnt this. Can you make sure you article
some strategy with reduced tf then lie 1H

aspire4530
2013-07-24, 10:45 AM
The only picture of me how I analyze price movements by using the 4-hour time-frame, and I need input from all friends here also to further develop the techniques that I use, to open more than happy with the position I am referring to the fibo level if the price is above the level 61.8 then I would buy, if the price will go to 61.8 candle body is not able to penetrate it, if it does not mean sell, do not forget the contrary in 38.2 you just try it yourself to understand where prices are often played in what fibo level.

http://i39.tinypic.com/vno96o.png

hafizwaseem
2013-07-24, 05:34 PM
Ma ap k sath agree ho my brother. k tf of 4 hour achy hai jaannay k lye for it always positive.

opang
2013-07-24, 07:13 PM
It's okay to say no trader 4h time frame is a simple system.Or traders who say the most suitable is the H1.It proves that the same black hair as trader but his mind was not the same.

shawon02
2013-07-26, 02:42 AM
we're determined, in my view, fine stock trading procedure plus it can be now there lots of fine models people deliver the results. nonetheless anybody includes several stock trading kinds, thus offer listed here some great a strong functionating stock trading models. Once they improve anybody that doctor needs to examine these folks to get him self. it has the results are astounding just simply put it off untill couple of consective candles are available in a track you're considering frequently it has the right up and also all the way down.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 03:31 AM
we're don't have examine success. we're determined, in my view, fine stock trading procedure plus it can be now there lots of fine models people deliver the results. nonetheless anybody includes several stock trading kinds, thus offer listed here some great a strong functionating stock trading models. Once they improve anybody that doctor needs to examine these folks to get him self. I actually as well normally employ a 4H time-frame for the reason that We do never assume loads of information while in the time-frame good friends the following, nonetheless often I personally use them a pair EURUSD.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-27, 05:01 AM
very good suggestion master but i think H4 is not perfect for scalping where i am a scalper trader and i think scalping is the only way to earn more and more money from forex in very short time because i have no time to spend a lot of time in the forex market.but if i consider long term then its very well for any person.

zank haidar
2013-07-28, 03:41 AM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

why this technique uses only at pair euro chf? is incompatible applied at other pair?? and usage of indicator damiani volatmeter like there is no its the function

naziakhan
2013-07-31, 06:55 PM

bhai jab tak ap ko indicator ka experience nh ho ga . ap us k signal ko samjh nh saktay hay . agar ap kisi indicator sa acha signal hasil karna cahtay hay tu ap ko cahiyay k ap pahlay us indicator ko demo per practice karay .:)

dareking
2013-08-02, 02:59 PM
bhai jab tak ap ko indicator ka experience nh ho ga . ap us k signal ko samjh nh saktay hay . agar ap kisi indicator sa acha signal hasil karna cahtay hay tu ap ko cahiyay k ap pahlay us indicator ko demo per practice karay .:)

Bilkul bhai indicator se trading karke earn karna hai, to indicator ki samjh honi chahiye, uske liye indicator ko sikhna hoga, indicator dekhne mein sirf asaan hote hai, asal mein kafi dangerous trading maani jaati hai indicator se. :D

sam234
2013-08-02, 05:32 PM
General Description:

Long-trade:

Short-Trade:

I do not like trading EUR/CHF because this currency pair is extremely sluggish and is the most sluggish pair i have ever seen and so its not worth trading. If you trade this currency, you will not make huge returns.

sandip.vpcoe
2013-08-02, 05:34 PM
mostly i used to to do trading and use 4 hourly chart indicators it will correctly identfy the trend as per my experience in forex. so use 4h most of the time in your analysis.

themasters
2013-08-02, 06:43 PM
this is good system and this is for sure what we all have to follow it in order to be much more profitable in this great market

any1
2013-08-03, 01:15 AM
we're don't have examine success. we're determined, in my view, fine stock trading procedure plus it can be now there lots of fine models people deliver the results. nonetheless anybody includes several stock trading kinds, thus offer listed here some great a strong functionating stock trading models. I actually made use of them depuit five many months but it helpful with me, a movement is undoubtedly an indispensable resource to get Scalpers plus to get potential traders who seem to apply system Intraday.

sunila
2013-08-03, 09:09 AM
yai system tou mainay kabhea try nahe kia hai but i hope k yai acaha he ho is mai ap ko profit he aye aur ap aram sai is mai kafi kcuh earn kar lain magar ap ko cahay k kese bhea pair mai trade daiknay sai pehlay us par news jou ayue wo zrur watch karay....

dareking
2013-08-03, 12:50 PM
yai system tou mainay kabhea try nahe kia hai but i hope k yai acaha he ho is mai ap ko profit he aye aur ap aram sai is mai kafi kcuh earn kar lain magar ap ko cahay k kese bhea pair mai trade daiknay sai pehlay us par news jou ayue wo zrur watch karay....

Jab tak aap kisi system ka use nahi karte hai, aapko ye kaise pata chalega ki ye system work karta bhi hai ya fir nahi, main to ye baat janta hoon, agar koi system effective hai, to uska use karne dekh lena hi chahiye. :peace:

wnhw99
2013-08-03, 07:05 PM
i will use this soon in my demo account but i cant take risk to use it in live account...first i will check it in demo account after that i will do same in live account

aliv
2013-08-03, 10:48 PM
we're don't have examine success. we're determined, in my view, fine stock trading procedure plus it can be now there lots of fine models people deliver the results. nonetheless anybody includes several stock trading kinds, thus offer listed here some great a strong functionating stock trading models. Once they improve anybody that doctor needs to examine these folks to get him self. I actually as well normally employ a 4H time-frame for the reason that We do never assume loads of information while in the time-frame good friends the following, nonetheless often I personally use them a pair EURUSD.

This strategy is quite profitable, but you also have to use a robust analysis to strengthen the order that you have put. size of the profit and stoplose also be adjusted in this, and do not let you take a position until the market is sideway position, because at this point the market could turn in the opposite direction of your order, you better work when the market is trending because it would be daik

sehatx
2013-08-03, 11:37 PM
i will use this soon in my demo account but i cant take risk to use it in live account...first i will check it in demo account after that i will do same in live account

Provided is incredibly spectacular and extremely appealing to trade and can you predict the market with the H4 chart and you will place the order and you will confirm your account safe from loss we easy to understand the way of trading

dareking
2013-08-14, 04:14 PM
H4 par mere hisaab se koi bhi indicator ka use karna thik nahi rahega, humko sirf trend line draw karke support aur resistance base par trading karna chahiye, H4 par ek baar entry mil jaata hai, to wo humare liye long term entry hoti hai. :)

gurmeet
2013-08-14, 09:40 PM
H4 par mere hisaab se koi bhi indicator ka use karna thik nahi rahega, humko sirf trend line draw karke support aur resistance base par trading karna chahiye, H4 par ek baar entry mil jaata hai, to wo humare liye long term entry hoti hai. :)

H4 me long tearn trading wale hi use karna chahiy sab use nhi karna chahiy mai bilkul nhi karta hun mai H4 ka mere ek long tearn trading stregey hai usme use karta hun usme ache se samgh a jata ha market position .

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

H4 me long tearn trading wale hi use karna chahiy sab use nhi karna chahiy mai bilkul nhi karta hun mai H4 ka mere ek long tearn trading stregey hai usme use karta hun usme ache se samgh a jata ha market position .

sunila
2013-08-15, 07:07 AM
mjughy lagta hai k yai frame kafi achha hai ap is par kafi indicaotr set kar sakty hain aur aram sai kam start kar sakty hain is mai koi problem nahe hoti hai agar ap nay good indicaotr select kia hai tou wo repaint bhe nahe hoty hain is frame mai...

Ali 123
2013-08-15, 10:04 AM
with 100sma and macd,,, with a good time frame 4h.. its a good plan. where u get good profit . but dear u know u need good patience dont hurry to make order. with patience
watch and wait for the right time , right moment and dont forget to use the stoploss. this is very important . dont do any silly thing. that u face the loss in trade. practice it. dont do the back test .cause max. time in back result is shown very good.4 hour is best.. most of the candle formations works in this timeframe.. and also chart patterns.. So most of the intraday strategy
really works well in 4 hour chart.. Once I heard something that everybody performance increased when they switche

wasimnayyar
2013-08-15, 11:53 AM
his is great for beginners and people who have been trading. I myself needed this for a reminder of the style that I am currently trading. Thank you for the share or mera yeh khayal hai kay its very good system ... we all have to follow this system

raza mehmood khan
2013-08-17, 04:48 AM
I love 1H SS 3 but because I m still working, I prefer trading the 4H X-man system. The X-Man's Super Simple System's thread mainly focuses on 1H. I start this thread for very many people who are still working as I m and want to trade fx to be able to do so without disturbing their paid jobs.

kurniawan
2013-08-23, 05:57 PM
wow, so simple, i think setup for entry market not every day there,
I do not have strong when holding position for too long :D :D

isnt its too the explanation why its recommended by most traders to avoid trade with the support and resistance levels ? unless if you have got detected that value actions has shown that the level has also been broken or that resistance or support levels has also been rejected by value. thats why i personally believe that just utilizing a confirmation direct from value action we will get clue whether or not to trade with the opposite aspect as to firmly the support and resistance levels or to continue the trend.

setiawanedi
2013-08-23, 06:46 PM
system you are using is very interesting so I am very interested in all the indicators that you provide so that will be very important for me to learn it even if only temporarily so they can make more we can increase the knowledge and perfection in forex trading each day. therefore very important and very essential that we be able to get a very favorable results.

Dimu1234
2013-08-25, 11:05 AM
Thanks for sharing your strategy with us. I'll put this on one of my demo account & will do some test trades with it.

If the method is successful. I'll apply this on my real account.

razia86
2013-08-25, 02:50 PM
hmm...i think this is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patiance and emotional control is required in it becuse when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait untill three or four consective candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down........

aliv
2013-08-25, 06:51 PM
hmm...i think this is a very good system i am trading with this system from previous one year, A lot of patiance and emotional control is required in it becuse when you enter with this system some time you it days to get closed. But its results are amazing just wait untill three or four consective candles appear in the direction that you are planning either its up or down........

course for strategy at h4 timeframe will require a patience because this is a strategy that is almost regarded as pankang term trading in the determination of profit which would be much more drawn than usual targets, in addition to strategies like this in my opinion would make a trader will be able to relax

portal
2013-08-26, 12:26 AM
thanks for sharing your strategy but i think this strategy are to complicated for newbie like me
or maybe only me who cannot understand this
as i know if i use many indicator that on different windows like yours, usually i did not see it.. so i think this not to fit on my personality
but thanks for sharing anyway...

aliv
2013-08-29, 03:41 PM
thanks for sharing your strategy but i think this strategy are to complicated for newbie like me
or maybe only me who cannot understand this
as i know if i use many indicator that on different windows like yours, usually i did not see it.. so i think this not to fit on my personality
but thanks for sharing anyway...
This is actually not a difficult thing, and it will be even easier to do and learned by beginners, because only tapped before forwarding the movement of candle, you should do just do buystop and sell stop at higher and lower in the h4 candle, which has been occur,of course you should always put the stop loss

ankurjpr94
2013-08-29, 10:45 PM
Really enjoyed reading the topic 4H-Simple-System
Thank you for the information
Keep up the great work here
Best of regards

ennour222
2013-08-30, 03:24 PM
main ne ye strategy isi time frame ke sath use ki thi lekin main ne ye observe kia is ko agr ap 1h

sunila
2013-09-06, 10:18 AM
is symtem ko tab he ap use karay jab ap k pass kafi achea strategy ho thne ap is k sath kam kar sakty hain warna ap news ko bhea follow karay kio k market mai news kafi ehm role palay karta hai ...

bablu7832
2013-09-07, 01:38 AM
Dear friend this seems to be a very good indicator so I will definitely back test it in demo account first.I have never used Damiani-Volatmeter indicator so I also want to check it how effective it is.Do this strategy works only in EUR/CHF pair or we can use it in any pair?

chrahat
2013-09-07, 01:03 PM
muje ja stratgey bohat best lagi hain main is ko demo main use karo gaya is ki agar muje acha result mile gaya to main is ko real main be use karo gaya aur is ka result share karo gaya