PDA

View Full Version : My Scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ashwini
2012-02-03, 11:49 AM
Here i share my scalping plan : daily 450 pips -with 10 pairs-

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
use ema-3 period , and 5 period..
and tdi indicator.

use with 10 nos of pair..
eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, usd/cad, eur/chf, eur/cad, eur/jpy, gbp/jpy eur/gbp gbp/chf

with the account balance 100$
every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

u get 3 signal for entry.. buy or sell

so u get 30 entry orders.. in 10 pairs.. with 15 pips each order so u make 450 pips..daily

i show here the 2nd feb 2012 chart .. of eur/usd

when u get green "b" signal in chart its means go to buy
when u get red "s" signal in chart its means go to sell

always given tp-15 pips and sl-20pips

YJSP
2012-02-04, 09:45 PM
It seems very interesting, but really I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer. Try and be happy, that is study.

bekantan
2012-02-23, 09:39 PM
An interesting and understandable strategy, but required higher concentrations to be focused on 10 pairs of these. But required a good money management.
Can you share with us TDI indicator are you using?

pipsurfer
2012-02-24, 08:32 PM
wow what an ambitious plan you had there, and you got negative comments for posting this plan
if you just do something while waiting for signal, and put TP and SL, i believe it won't drain your mind too much like bambang said, but if you just looking at the chart all day, things might got worse, for your health and equity

hahaha whatever, it is your money anyway, you could just use it the way you like, i believe you will gain something from that, either it is profit, or lesson

maryosa
2012-02-25, 09:36 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

eur/usd, gbp/usd, usd/chf, usd/cad, eur/chf, eur/cad, eur/jpy, gbp/jpy eur/gbp gbp/chf

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

so u get 30 entry orders.. in 10 pairs.. with 15 pips each order so u make 450 pips..daily

This risk is high risk plan if want to target trade of 10 pairs. Some pairs have not only slow movement but also high spread. How will scalp these pairs too? Is very important that trader do not overtrade if not want to lose account balance.

Gupta
2012-02-29, 04:49 PM
Good plan, but not worth risking if you do not have spare cash to replenish your account in the case of consistent losses. I will prefer to use a small lot sizes so that I can use a bigger stop loss per trade if I wish to adopt your strategy.

bambang
2012-03-03, 12:22 AM
whether these indicators are in use for your strategy? or any other tdi indicator?I have 3 tdi indicators, which one?

An interesting and understandable strategy, but required higher concentrations to be focused on 10 pairs of these. But required a good money management.
Can you share with us TDI indicator are you using?

I dont understand why most of you saying negative to him. He is not asking you to trade all 10 pairs rather than he is telling us the currency pairs applicable for this trading system.The only thing I think wrong is risk to reward ratio as he is using stop loss 20 and take profit 15.Even if success rate is 50 % you will lose money . By the way what is this TDI indicator ?

This I do for uploading tdi indicator

bekantan
2012-03-03, 09:23 AM
Thank you for sharing with us this indicator. According to your experience while using this indicator is best used on the Time Frame how and at what market session?
And whether there are additional indicators that are used?

fanesa G
2012-03-04, 11:14 AM
Using 10 pair to trade are more like basket trading system strategy than a scalping strategy, its really hard to do for beginner like me, cause we must analyze a lot of pair and make Open position also exit at the same time, need a really good internet connection here.

newentry
2012-03-04, 01:37 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

it is very good idea, trade with multi pairs and also using some indicators to get more profit
but we have to be careful for it, multi pairs is multi risks..and i interest with your indicators here, can you share with us ?

Shady Moustafa
2012-03-04, 06:13 PM
Thanks for sharing this plane to us i think also if that converted to Expert advisor it will be more profitable as it will take all the chances automatically and with good money managements it will be awesome.

my-forex
2012-03-06, 01:13 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

if I have not dared to do trading with open orders up to 10 pair, since the opening of the pair must have been confused let alone to do is order up to 10 pair, what a headache it does not add the head? could this be called a basketball trading?

maryosa
2012-03-07, 03:30 PM
That's because you are not accustomed to doing and you're still a beginner as possible, to learn and try to multiply it so that you can order 10 pairs as they do, because things like that is something that is easy for them and profitable if we could do.

I do not think is wise to trade up to 10 pair every day, because so many pair do not give signals all the time during the day. I am follow many pair like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, NZD/USD, GBP/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/CAD and USD/CHF. I am able to trade and understand this pair, but not at same level. I make profit from all pair but not on same day. The other pairs I not understand so I not trade them and not wish to learn them so that I not confuse myself or trading terminal. Some of pair correlate and some not. Is better to stick to 2 or 3 pair at a time to enable understand of how to get profit from them.

my-forex
2012-03-07, 06:10 PM
That's because you are not accustomed to doing and you're still a beginner as possible, to learn and try to multiply it so that you can order 10 pairs as they do, because things like that is something that is easy for them and profitable if we could do.

may be so, so I do not dare do it because I can not and are not used. that traders who have advanced it may be easy to use sisitem 10 pair, but for a beginner like me it will only confuse. but I will also try to practice on a demo account in the future perhaps it actually suits me

ashwini
2012-03-08, 11:29 AM
yes its not a easy task .. and i dont think its make daily.. i am given this a stratagy to discuss.. before use this .. on real.. use the backtest. get the result.. select the pairs carefully .. follow the news .. for this u need practice and practice. so u can use it easily.. may be u rectify the plan.

Mark
2012-03-09, 04:56 PM
A good strategy and fantastic. But instead we have to wait until the indicator gives a signal? Not all traders are able to wait in front of the computer when the indicator signal. especially if the trader has a job or other responsibilities in addition to trading ... is there a specific strategy for that?

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:50 PM
forex me seekhne kel iye itna kuch hai ki trader kuch hi dino me forex ko nahi seekh sakta. forex ko ache se seekhne ke liye trader ko bahut time spend karna padta hai. mujhe 3 saal se zada ho gaye hai trading me ;lekin fir bhi mujhe roz kuch na kuch seekhne ko zarur milta hai.

sinaga
2012-03-11, 07:16 AM
wouw it's unusual in one day could gain an advantage which are very large. Maybe you have a good strategy system and perfect but what is not at risk we took several pairs of currencies together? and what you're not confused as to how to divide our loss rate that we use in trade
i download and i want to use your indicator to experiment. Thank's for u sharing brother

chirayu
2012-03-14, 01:12 PM
Good plan, but not worth risking if you do not have spare cash to replenish your account in the case of consistent losses. I will prefer to use a small lot sizes so that I can use a bigger stop loss per trade if I wish to adopt your strategy.

anchitkole
2012-03-26, 02:01 PM
it is very good idea, trade with multi pairs and also using some indicators to get more profit
but we have to be careful for it, multi pairs is multi risks..and i interest with your indicators here, can you share with us ?

mhchomsi
2012-03-26, 09:45 PM
I will use the demo accounts tested, whether the result will be good or equal to another .... but there I want to ask ... whether profitablenya good? and what obstacles have you found? and how to solve them? thanks for the explanation

xiaotanghao
2012-03-26, 10:14 PM
I am very glad to enjoy your strategy here.Now I just wonder which indicators are you suing there?Will you share them with me?What is more,I still wish to know how you set your stop loss there?

ezincenter
2012-03-26, 10:38 PM
This is a great strategy but I do not think that it is a scalping strategy, this is like a short term strategy, I told you this because I see that the take profit is 15 pip which I think is high for a scalping strategy.

norix
2012-03-27, 12:18 PM
This is a great strategy but I do not think that it is a scalping strategy, this is like a short term strategy, I told you this because I see that the take profit is 15 pip which I think is high for a scalping strategy.

If I could take profit scalping takes only 3 pips. I took advantage of this dive just a few pips, although little remains to this day continues, although a bit before we can get the more we must keep our trading discipline

Mark
2012-03-27, 02:18 PM
all the techniques and trading strategies, if not using Stop Loss, I thought it would be very risky. Sometimes unexpected price movements are very surprising and unexpected. By Stop Loss, it will limit the risks. Moreover, if we are trading up to 10 pairs simultaneously.

playfx
2012-04-03, 04:39 AM
this scalping technique looks very exausting for me. trading with 10 pairs must be very consuming our energy and dedication. we have to focus well or otherwise the target 450pips would be hard to accomplished.

justpips
2012-04-03, 04:15 PM
It is a very big target, I personally do not have that big target. but i want to try this system. whether the TDI indicator is already in the mt4? if not there, allow me to ask you? because if I see you winning percentage of the points is very large. i would to ask again, if the indicator in the form of $ and B are indicators that repaint? because I have a bad case of the indicators repaint :)

manibhai2012
2012-04-03, 04:42 PM
It seems to very nice strategy but there you are making a huge amount of burden on your account and when if the analysis got wrong than it means that you are going to losing your account in only one trading day so trade smart and always hope for the best.

mandeeprana
2012-04-03, 10:25 PM
daily 450 pips banana bahut mushkil hai forex me .. mujeh nahi lagta ki itna bada target koi trader pa sakta hai
ya to trader ke oas bahut saalo ka experience hoga tab jake wo itna zada profit kama sakta hai

jmsblack18
2012-04-05, 11:00 PM
this scalping technique looks very exausting for me. trading with 10 pairs must be very consuming our energy and dedication. we have to focus well or otherwise the target 450pips would be hard to accomplished.

Yes, same what i think. That is most consuming technique. But the profit result is same when you get 100 pips with open order value 30 dollar. So i think than to watch 10 different chart in same time it is wiser to only trade to pair with target profit 40-50 pips each pair. The result is no different.

Sri Hartono
2012-04-13, 12:55 AM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

quite interesting...
can you explain more in detail how to do it. for tdi indicators also help to in the way here with its use. thank you

tajdarbet
2012-04-13, 11:39 AM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

than you my dear app ka bahot bahot he shukriya jo app ne itni achi posting mugh se share ki ha main es ko try karoun ga lekin jo mugh ko esmain sab se barra masla lag raha ha woh ha pairs ka itne pairs ko main deal kese karoun ga

naziafarhan
2012-04-14, 01:26 PM
HAllow dear you did not share anything except the image. I think your plan is good but we also want to use this please share the indicator with us so that we can also make some pips altogether.

ashwini
2012-04-19, 10:56 PM
haan agar app 10pair follow karten haian.. may be app wait kare break out level ka.. aur trade kare.. agar app fixed profit ka use nahi karna chahte to next support line ka target de sakte hain. taki app 10pips se jayada profit kama sake. aur khaan amin bahut jald app apne report ke sath share karunga .. sare ke sate indicators. ke sath ..
aur bahut khus hunn ki app logo ko yeh post achha laga hain.. aur ..profit kare to jyada achha lage.

ashwini
2012-04-21, 11:24 AM
its possible to earn 450pips per day with 10pairs .. for its need may be some time .. but very soon i also share some easy method.. to income more pips. wait for this.. post.. and thankfull to all the memebers who were visit here and like it. and given ur valuable suggestion. for this am very excited to post more and more strategy with u . which is given good result. and success rate is more than . 8 out of 10. so best of luck traders . and post continue.

mhchomsi
2012-04-21, 01:51 PM
learn and keep learning and practicing strategies that are already proven its worth in the market while considering the large and small losses when wrong will ditangung positioning with large lots but can produce a big profit as well

I agree with what you mean, is this scalping strategy will greatly benefit by minimizing the losses we suffer .... all depends on where the open positions we are doing by taking into account market circumstances

maurya
2012-04-25, 12:58 PM
quite interesting...
can you explain more in detail how to do it. for tdi indicators also help to in the way here with its use. thank you

netra
2012-04-26, 02:22 PM
I do not think is wise to trade up to 10 pair every day, because so many pair do not give signals all the time during the day. I am follow many pair like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, NZD/USD, GBP/CHF, GBP/USD, USD/CAD and USD/CHF. I am able to trade and understand this pair, but not at same level. I make profit from all pair but not on same day. The other pairs I not understand so I not trade them and not wish to learn them so that I not confuse myself or trading terminal. Some of pair correlate and some not. Is better to stick to 2 or 3 pair at a time to enable understand of how to get profit from them.

sachin
2012-04-26, 02:24 PM
This risk is high risk plan if want to target trade of 10 pairs. Some pairs have not only slow movement but also high spread. How will scalp these pairs too? Is very important that trader do not overtrade if not want to lose account balance.

dwik
2012-04-26, 05:57 PM

I agree sir, there is a pair that has a high spread, may be applied if the scalping strategy will be very risky to our account. unless you use ECN account, this strategy may be applied with good :)
overtrade is not recommended in the forex world, because it will disturb our psychological, which resulted in our account.

anoha
2012-04-26, 10:32 PM
Strategy is very good. I've downloaded the indicators and put them on the chart and the work of Pak test, and gave very good results. I will use Thank you for bringing this strategy .. Regards...

silenteyes
2012-04-27, 01:11 AM
Well, it is looking interesting and I will try to implement it in demo account. To manage multiple pair in scalping is real tough ask and I hope it will be a good experience for me to try this system.

sinaga
2012-04-27, 05:39 PM
yes, probably a good strategy. but I think it would be too add to the risk would be greater. in the trade that we need is to make consistent profits. management of the money that we use in our trade should be used properly to minimize the risk of loss in trading

wavestraders
2012-04-27, 05:41 PM
it looked like a system you have here , but im not so keen to trade like this because scalping do need a lots of time to watch the market and its not easy to trade 5 pairs at the same time

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-27, 09:46 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

wasa to ya strategy ha to boht achi es main profit boht zadia ha or theek thak profit ha es main lakin es stretegy main risk boht zadia ha boht zadia itina ka ap ka sara ka saraaa balance be chala ja sakta ha es laya agr ap na ya plan used karana ha to ap ko demo account ka sahara laayana para ga training ka toor par.

ashwini
2012-04-28, 07:54 PM
yes u right .. agar ek pair ki baat hoti to bhi main salah dunga ki demo main practice kare.
aur yahan to maine 10pairs ki baat ki hain. agar app ko 15mnts ki chart risk lagta hain to app 30mnts chart ka use kar sakte hain. lekin ek baat hain bahut se pair hain jo at a time , at a moment .. ek hi smay movement lete hain. to isisliye uss waqt to app ek hi pair main entry kar payenge. haan .. to daily app 450pips na sahi .. 50pips to kama hi skte hoo.

mahmudi
2012-04-28, 08:02 PM
I think it's very risky scalping I prefer to use intra-day because for me to analyze with a relatively small scalping small profits greater risk often times the price back and forth with a fairly large range of fine scalping watu market hours all are closed so that's where the volume of small transactions watu is good for scalping

kalponick
2012-04-29, 08:36 AM
Not a good idea at all.. Making 45 pips on 10 pairs and even in daily is really outrageous... You should only target as low amount of pips you can from this market.. making big pips does not mean you will earn big money.. you can still do the same with smallest pips.. with proper money management.. Revealing your capital too much tiem on this market is not a good idea at all..

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 04:06 PM
i like this thing but only one thing is confusing which is that order with $2 is much greater if you have $100 in your account. I recommend that you must use $0.10 for order with $100

elektra
2012-04-30, 08:52 AM
To be a successful trader is a hard work and it's a very long way to be achieved. Studying and practice will help you to achieve that will take a longer time! start with one position if your going to trade. No more than 5-10% I think. If it goes the wrong way that's ok. Trade at least 20-25% in total, so my theory is have 5% open to test and if it goes the right way, the other 3 pairs you can trade at 5% to follow the first one.

ashwini
2012-04-30, 11:24 AM
To be a successful trader is a hard work and it's a very long way to be achieved. Studying and practice will help you to achieve that will take a longer time! start with one position if your going to trade. No more than 5-10% I think. If it goes the wrong way that's ok. Trade at least 20-25% in total, so my theory is have 5% open to test and if it goes the right way, the other 3 pairs you can trade at 5% to follow the first one.

electra thanks for given reply. and u r right. first try 2% when u see its goes the right way . the other u follow. like this u can win. but first of all its need patience .if a trader have good patience then he will get success. u know its the key of success. here i given 10pairs but now i am try on 18 pairs. and with this some time am not get the signal 3-5 pair. so i think i am not follow that pair. so rest 13pairs given good result. on some pair i given 10pips take profit and in some pair i given 30pips . take profit . so its totally depend on the pair . and market cndition.

ashwini
2012-04-30, 11:26 AM

electra thanks for given reply. and u r right. first try 2% when u see its goes the right way . the other u follow. like this u can win. but first of all its need patience .if a trader have good patience then he will get success. u know its the key of success. here i given 10pairs but now i am try on 18 pairs. and with this some time am not get the signal 3-5 pair. so i think i am not follow that pair. so rest 13pairs given good result. on some pair i given 10pips take profit and in some pair i given 30pips . take profit . so its totally depend on the pair . and market cndition.

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 05:57 PM
hi
wow very good strategy but i think you said 450 pip and i think it so much high target and in this way the chances of the risk also
increase and we can loss money i think our target should be small.

budado
2012-05-01, 04:48 AM
its funny that you call this strategy scalping while your aiming for 450 pips with 10 position. This alone already shows that what your doing is not scalping. scalping is a short time frame trading strategy that you exit after earning 10 pips more or less. in 450 pips 10 position that means on average you get 45 pips profit and that if all of this 10 position give you profit.
So I think you need to reevaluate your strategy if its really scalping or not.

andhwrey
2012-05-06, 12:04 AM
thats correct friends,knowing that you cant succes only knowing only some in new traders,most are facing loss and margincalls,but the success traders who
never giveup and still learning to improve their strategies,so never give up only after some mistakes.

Maham Gill
2012-05-06, 06:31 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

yar wasa to ap ka plan boht he acha or best plan ha muaja boht passnad ha ap ka ya palan lain es amin be kabi kabi band loss main chala jtata ha wo q yahi plan main na used ka ha or main boht zda plan ka bara main sothca tha es laya mauaja ap ko plana panssd to ha lakin es almin be thora boht chaker ha,

ayusri
2012-05-07, 12:38 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

great forex siste, if like it we can take and get until 30 point evrydays, and we can collect more profit if we trading more 3 moon use this metode, can you give us the result of your trading metode until we can see all of your resuly use this siste? we nubie very need all of trading sistem we can suves in this trading sistem and trading online very days and we can rich if use this metode for succes.

alexelixir32
2012-05-07, 04:15 PM
i cannot understand all this jargon you're using but one thing is clear that his strategy is a high risk high profit one.

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:02 PM
than you my dear app ka bahot bahot he shukriya jo app ne itni achi posting mugh se share ki ha main es ko try karoun ga lekin jo mugh ko esmain sab se barra masla lag raha ha woh ha pairs ka itne pairs ko main deal kese karoun ga

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 01:04 AM
If I could take profit scalping takes only 3 pips. I took advantage of this dive just a few pips, although little remains to this day continues, although a bit before we can get the more we must keep our trading discipline

md satu
2012-05-25, 10:16 AM
wow very good strategy but i think you said that 452 pip & i think it is too much high target & in this way the chances of the risk also increases & we can loss money i think our target should be small...so it is

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 11:49 AM
Hi
i think this strategy is more complicated and i see the there are not many signal come from the system
i used this strategy on demo account but not found as good and trusted strategy to use with 10 pair this is not good idea.
it will wash your account.

aamu
2012-05-25, 03:43 PM
It seems very interesting, but really I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer. Try and be happy, that is study.

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 05:48 PM
Hi
This is a great strategy but i do not think that it is a scalping strategy. this is like a short term strategy i told you this because
i see the that take profit 15 pip which i think is high for scalping strategy.

3mala
2012-05-27, 02:24 AM
well its good idea getting 450pips in a one day. but i really want to know what is the status.
you did not post you status.....?
is this strategy success or fail......?
getting 450pips in one day is not easy task.

biyen
2012-06-07, 10:53 AM
using 10 pairs in one open trade possition I think make me in a difficult possition, especially when we try to take profit in a small pips. We cannot closing all of the transaction in one time ore one click. I think better to open one or two pairs only

aamu
2012-06-07, 01:02 PM
yes, probably a good strategy. but I think it would be too add to the risk would be greater. in the trade that we need is to make consistent profits. management of the money that we use in our trade should be used properly to minimize the risk of loss in trading

tashnotashi
2012-06-07, 02:52 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

sory to say app ka plan to kafi bast ha par main app ko yahi kahoun ga k ye itna acha bhi nahi k her koi es par aamal karey kioun k main to bahot ziyad aho na to 2 pairs par he trade karta houn es liye main to es main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main na kam pair par he trade karo to acha ha

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 05:52 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

dear mugh ko ye to bato k ye daily kon itne sarey pairs ka analysisi akrey ga kioun k mugh ko es main na kafi had tak loss sirf es waja se howa tha k main sirf 4 pairs k sath trade kar raha tha or main full concentration nahi de paya or mugh ko loss ho gaya

reazforex
2012-06-07, 07:27 PM
Scalping is a great way for making quick money in forex. But analysis is the most important because if you make wrong analysis you will not make profit from scalping and it may cause huge amount of loss from your account. Therefore, without analysis we should avoid scalping.

dmambi
2012-06-07, 07:39 PM
@Aswhini, it looks you have a good trading ambition and thanks for sharing your strategy. But you should also share your strategy effectiveness in your trading giving details of the profit you got over a period using this strategy so that others can also get confidence to test it.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-21, 09:47 PM
Scalping is a great way for making quick money in forex. But analysis is the most important because if you make wrong analysis you will not make profit from scalping and it may cause huge amount of loss from your account. Therefore, without analysis we should avoid scalping.
I strongly agree with your opinion sir, it is true scalping is a great way to earn money in forex, but the analysis is also very important role in determining whether you will be civilized in an advantageous position or you are at a disadvantage yourself. therefore the analysis is necessary if we want to use the scalping method.

sgiant
2012-06-22, 08:47 AM
Scalping play in ten currency pairs with the same time have a high risk. For traders who have little capital to be careful when using this technique. The key should not fight the trend.

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 11:23 AM
Your strategy is fully unbelievable, your amount is only $100 but you set your lot value $2 and at time 10 order in 10 pair I think if any trader follow it his account will be zero with in few second. I think you have no knowledge about forex trading.

aum
2012-07-07, 04:54 PM

cozard007
2012-07-16, 07:57 PM
This sound real and tempting but the fcat still remains that traders should be very care full a bout the scalping of a thing, in fact, it is not the good way to trading the market all all.

deepak
2012-07-17, 01:08 PM

sharabela
2012-07-30, 05:03 PM
What a wonderful plan and what a wonderful sharing. You guys are really genius. I would love to see this strategy to find out how that works. I do believe that it will work and give me some profit.

ahsankhan
2012-07-30, 07:06 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

it seems very interesting but really i do not think you have a good money management may be one day you will realize forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning...

persie
2012-07-30, 07:33 PM
I feal trading little size will help to eliminate loss. Since i discover to trade little size lot and i am no more seen losses. It is very important for us to understand the market movement it help us to trade without having problem of loss.

sheikh rashed
2012-07-30, 07:39 PM
I feal trading little size will help to eliminate loss. Since i discover to trade little size lot and i am no more seen losses. It is very important for us to understand the market movement it help us to trade without having problem of loss.
yes much needed to understand market situation either we can losses continue so first our target will eliminate loss and cache more pips as we can .

mehedi315
2012-07-30, 07:58 PM
What a plan! Nice shared. I think anyone who is followed this strategy he or she will be a good trader in forex trading. Cheers

danielmogos46
2012-07-30, 08:05 PM
Man this is too risky.It is easy to talk ant to make some plans,but you should be realistic in your approach.The market will not go where you want, not all the pair will follow the trend started.

kalponick
2012-08-01, 12:48 AM
You should not aim big.. you should only try to survive in this market.. because if you want big money that means you also need to risk big.. but in forex, there is no guarantee of making any profit at all.. so it will be like gambling.. this is why you need to use proper lots and leverage via money management.. so that even with little profits you can earn really big amount at the end of the month..

muhammadatif
2012-08-06, 03:36 AM
This is very good trading strategy and very helpful in profit making every day. I think every trader can achieve daily earning target with the help of this strategy.

MarwanDalimunthe
2012-08-06, 08:07 AM
but the strategies you mean I can not understand it well,
can you help me to get my analysis is to be use on the following trading

opy
2012-08-06, 05:17 PM
Such indicators intu you use and 10 pairs at once starch was very tiring, even so I'm still not sure whether you are able to produce a value for it in a state trending, hope you always succes under your method

wending
2012-08-07, 03:03 PM
I find I am so interested in your scalping strategy there.I find you can earn 45 pips each pair,which can be a so wonder result for the scalping strategy there.Now May I check your result?How much have you earned till now?Will you share the strategy here?Thank you so much

hmbelal
2012-08-07, 03:36 PM
I believe it wont drain your mind too much like bambang said but if you just looking at the chart all day things might got worse for your health and equity

hichemdz
2012-08-07, 05:34 PM
It seems very good scalping strategy .450 pipe per day is very very good pips .i interesting in all scalping strategies and yours seems good for me .thank you for sharing.

hendarto
2012-08-19, 03:00 PM
startagy scalper might be more sensible to small targets. I think it is a big profit target, with a large traget then the greater the risk of loss. because it uses a traget scalper. maybe if you use a target bsar then need to be changed to another strategy, possibly as longterm, or daytrade

sammy
2012-08-19, 06:33 PM
well you are risking 2$ per trade so you are risking 20$ at total. and also, even the professional traders cant concentrate on 10 different pairs, so i think you are being extremely naive. hope you dont face losses. :)

gujarati
2012-08-19, 07:42 PM
well its good idea getting 450pips in a one day. but i really want to know what is the status.
you did not post you status.....?
is this strategy success or fail......?
getting 450pips in one day is not easy task.

fahadshaheen
2012-09-08, 02:11 PM
whether these indicators are in use for your strategy? or any other tdi indicator?I have 3 tdi indicators, which one?

This I do for uploading tdi indicator

i just downloaded it and it seems like a very good indicator i will definitely try it this week and will share my experience. thanks for sharing it hope it works good for me :)

agie
2012-09-08, 02:53 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

it looks like a very good idea, as well as techniques that can be used for mengahsilakan hefty profit if we calculate in a matter of months, when it can be done, and the technique can be successful technique will definitely be worthwhile for us, greeting profit

pkdoo7
2012-09-08, 11:18 PM
all is fair but let me know where i can down load tdi indicator for signals , and if this is your own method . please share mentioned indicators and post any link for down load .

Rami
2012-09-09, 07:14 AM
LOL, i think that the scalpers are so crazy , because they use
a very high risk to win only few pips from the market , its like a adventurer

JBP
2012-09-21, 08:59 PM
अच्छी योजना है, लेकिन अगर आप लगातार घाटा भरने के साथ पैसे नहीं है अपने खाते में जोखिम के लायक नहीं है. मैं छोटे समूहों का उपयोग करना पसंद करते हैं, तो आप नुकसान का सबसे बड़ा व्यापार संयंत्र का उपयोग कर सकते हैं, और अगर आप अपनी रणनीति को लागू करना चाहते हैं.

retnotriwulandari
2012-09-21, 09:10 PM
my scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

I'm still awkward to interpret your trading plan, with a capital of $ 100 and each OP $ 2, while we do the OP in 10 currencies, in other words the total OP we are $ 10, and use the SL 20 pips. According to my calculations means that you only mempuyai resilience of capital is less than 10 pips, but why do you use the SL 20 pips? What is wrong my count is wrong or you make a trading plan, beg his explanations.

shakil7142
2012-09-21, 09:35 PM
Actually,i do't follow scalping method.I think that this method will be so much risky.I follow long time trade.This trade more secure than scalping.

fady10
2012-09-24, 03:02 AM
I think this is good strategy and fantastic. But instead we have to wait until the indicator gives a signal? Not all traders are able to wait in front of the computer when the indicator signal. especially if the trader has a job or other responsibilities in addition to trading.....good luck

ahadbd
2012-09-24, 10:15 AM
Intresting strategy! I will test it to verify for my live account. Thanks mate for sharing with us.

pintu01
2012-09-24, 11:46 AM
An interesting and understandable strategy, Bat required higher concentrations to be focused on 10 pairs of these. But required a good money management. Wow very good strategy but i think you said that 450 pip and i think it is too much high target and in this way the chances of the risk also increases and we can loss money i think our target should be small...

mmja2003
2012-09-24, 11:51 AM
Your mentioned profit 450 pips is really lucrative. In this regard it is very profitable strategy. But I think it is not possible every time. Because you have to keep your eyes on 10 currency pairs at a time which will be difficult and very much possibility of making mistakes giving order. Thus I think the purpose of making 450 pips will be so hard.

muna1982
2012-09-24, 02:53 PM
wow very good strategy but i think you said that 450 pip and i think it is too much high target and in this way the chances of the risk also increases and we can loss money i think our target should be small.
my idea is similar to you. the stop loss is small here so chance of touching it is very high. so i think getting the target 450 pips may become very hard. still i will try the strategy in demo and if i found half of the target then i will follow it. i hope it will proven profitable to me.

nasim39
2012-09-24, 05:32 PM
hahahaha i believe it won't drain your mind too much like bambang said, but if you just looking at the chart all day,

moonlight6881
2012-09-24, 10:40 PM
I see you do not put any stop loss point so you might loose as the market moves fast
also you are not following any money management plan and trading with big lots so you might loose also

but I see you are following a good strategy of scalping if you can do it as you will close your trades so fast and never to be greed on more profits

nyiel100
2012-09-26, 01:26 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

a good plan but too risky if only using indicator to get in to the market and yet again about the money management,with capital $100 it is very risky if we must open position and risks above 5% from my capital but it is nice plan to get 450 pips daily,forex is a high risks high return business so the traders should do the best trading system of they own i supposed.

shahriar1
2012-09-27, 09:18 PM
Your strategy is very interesting to me . You said 450 pips and i think it is too much high target and in this way there is more risk . We can not focus on 10 pairs at a time . We can lose money , our target should be small if we invest 100$ .

contil
2012-09-27, 09:48 PM
hows unt uk trading today master?? whether they can consistently get 450 pips every day??
extraordinary master, you can get hundreds of pips in one day .. memng already using such a strategy how long?? what indicators you use it is your mainstay indicator huh?? and more wonderful again this indicator can be used on many currency pairs, as there are some indicators yng can only be used for a particular pair ..

shanmun
2012-09-27, 10:01 PM
if you just do something while waiting for signal, and put TP and SL, i believe it won't drain your mind too much like bambang said, but if you just looking at the chart all day, things might got worse, for your health and equity

aisfx
2012-09-28, 03:38 AM
forex is about risk so i am ready to take this strategy with risk but the fact is that i have all ready tried this strategy before so it is nothing new to me but some traders disagree to trade with 10pairs they find it risky so think if you are so worried about risk then do proper analysis before starting trades it will give you some hope of not losing

Yes, you are correct, forex currency trading is high risk, there is a lot of money in circulation, and it all works with the law of supply and demand, which makes the position of selling As with anything that must be analyzed, it is necessary for a trader to be possessed with a trading plan correctly to reduce the risk of loss

cfxsignals
2012-09-28, 03:40 AM
I think that you are being really over ambitious with this system. Trading 10 pairs is very risky and stressful. This means you have to watch all the time, and you have 10 trades to manage. If they all go wrong then you go into a huge amount of trouble that you will find it hard to get out of.

kellysmith
2012-09-28, 11:50 AM

mahiabida
2012-09-29, 10:08 AM
signals are created by some specific programs, some specific technique, some specific formula.
Those signal provider indicators most of the time gives true signal, but some times they did not gives true signals.
So we should keep in mind that fundamental and technical analysis is most important.

ishvara
2012-09-29, 05:30 PM
I am quite sure that you can never gain as much pips as hat daily in forex trading. It always seems easy to make these attempts, but rather we should know that there will always be losing days and winning days combined in forex trading.

kammraz
2012-09-29, 07:03 PM
You are getting way to risky with 10 pairs. Why don't just trade one pair and increase the risk per trade. This will help you understand the price action of that particular pair and trust me, once you get the hang of it, it is much easier. You can somehow see if the price will reverse or not and if the trend is near the end. Just stick with one pair. Either swinging or scalping does not matter.

sayempharm
2012-09-29, 10:10 PM
the indicators you are using for buy/sel triggers are a bad indicator that repaints.so you will get huge losses in ranging market in those days when market only moves50-60 pips range.

ashu912
2012-09-30, 12:22 AM
I am not getting your strategy .. please explain it more thoroughly.. actually I don't have 100 USd balance so I cannot start on with this or I can also trade with your strategy.. But your 450 pips is quite high ..do you mange to earn such a big amount daily ..

sinaga
2012-09-30, 08:22 AM
well, making trades using 10 pairs, this is very dangerous. trading strategies can be damaged by aggressive price fluctuations. we should focus on the pairs that are under our control, and management with a good set. benefits, can make us greedy and very easy to lose money.

norix
2012-09-30, 07:45 PM
well, making trades using 10 pairs, this is very dangerous. trading strategies can be damaged by aggressive price fluctuations. we should focus on the pairs that are under our control, and management with a good set. benefits, can make us greedy and very easy to lose money.

basically we can trade over brother yes, using 10 pairs of currencies to take a day 450pip
if for a professional trader might not be doing this sort of thing
I like this kind of suicide to our account

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

basically we can trade over brother yes, using 10 pairs of currencies to take a day 450pip
if for a professional trader might not be doing this sort of thing
I like this kind of suicide to our account@>-@>-@>-

latapata
2012-09-30, 08:45 PM
That's amazing buddy. it is hard to believe that for continuous profit in forex and you just share here per day 450 pips. i think you are now the level of millionaire in this world. also i am get confused that in 100$ account does anybody set per pip 2$. what type of money management it is?

erumozor
2012-09-30, 08:53 PM
Yes to me scalping is good but if there is no stop loss some one can equally loss all its fund bcus i might have trade against the trend

dtvade
2012-09-30, 09:17 PM
It is very interesting and appear very profitable but my concern is the lot involved because this does not show good money management/capital preservation.I will subscribe to the use of not more than 10% of the available equity at a go no matter what the expected profits or losses may be.

shakil7142
2012-09-30, 11:28 PM
If scalping plan is 450 pipes daily,i think it will be impossible.So that you will be traded whole day.It is very important that 450 pipes,you will gainer or you will loser.

mmm2013
2012-10-01, 02:02 AM
It's really a strategy is possible when good commitment could easily achieve profit We must commit ourselves well so that we can continue to succeed easily

sinaga
2012-10-02, 10:27 AM
It's really a strategy is possible when good commitment could easily achieve profit We must commit ourselves well so that we can continue to succeed easily
yeah, maybe you're right mate. here all might happen. but to get profit 450 pps, using 10 pairs, I think this is very dangerous. we should be able to focus on using several pair. if we can not regulate risk management, we will be destroyed in this trade.

norix
2012-10-02, 11:06 AM
yeah, maybe you're right mate. here all might happen. but to get profit 450 pps, using 10 pairs, I think this is very dangerous. we should be able to focus on using several pair. if we can not regulate risk management, we will be destroyed in this trade.

you are absolutely right, remember the 10 pairs of different pair, if you even want to use a strategy of correlation can be very dangerous, not 10 pair even more every day will confuse our own, because they are each pair has its own character

aptx4869
2012-10-03, 02:29 PM
It was really great if we are can gain about 450 pips every day, with only 100$ capital and 1 lot per order we can gain more than 400$ in a day. It was about 400%. I think it was need good experience and good practice. Many strategy i already tried but i can not gain till 400 pips on a day. I need to learn about your strategy first. I hope we can get the same result.

riky
2012-10-22, 08:04 PM
with commitment can make you better as is often done with more experience so they can avoid the risks incurred and profit

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

with commitment can make you better as is often done with more experience so they can avoid the risks incurred and profit

ishvara
2012-10-22, 11:12 PM
yes its not a easy task .. and i dont think its make daily.. i am given this a stratagy to discuss.. before use this .. on real.. use the backtest. get the result.. select the pairs carefully .. follow the news .. for this u need practice and practice. so u can use it easily.. may be u rectify the plan.

The only things that are hard for us in forex trading is usually those things that we do not understand. An expert can easily make this number of pips or even 600 pips using a few trading pairs in the forex currency trading markets.

Jones
2012-10-22, 11:46 PM
Trading scalping in the forex trade is risk. Endagering once fund in trading of scalping, because i know that the highest pips one can make this is from 10-20. I duobt this

abayomi kolade
2012-10-23, 05:53 AM
alright i think i just have to try and see how far i can go in making use of this strategy because i was told by my expect never to let go of any strategy that comes by way because we never can tell the very best strategy that can give me the winning strategy, but i have to try it in my demo account and i shall get back to you

hazem.hassan
2012-10-23, 05:11 PM
wow what an ambitious plan you had there, and you got negative comments for posting this plan

hahaha whatever, it is your money anyway, you could just use it the way you like, i believe you will gain something from that, either it is profit, or lesson

ashwini
2012-10-27, 11:31 AM
ji haan yeh hum kar sakte hain lekin kya apne socha hain ki kounsa acocunt choos karenge. mere hisab se ecn account best rahega iss strategy ke liye . aur app easily yeh target achievve kar sakte ahin. agar yahan tak nahi bhi pahunche to koi baat nahi .., 100pips to daily mill sakega .. woh bhi achha profit hoga.

Jones
2012-10-27, 12:50 PM
I don't think that i can go into forex scalping for one it carry small profit and it have a great risk. Scalping trading is very dangerous and it is a short time trade.

Tuan Takur
2012-10-27, 01:45 PM
Sorry but I dont believe about your trading strategy about scalping daily and gain 450 pips and you can do that consistently. Scalping just take small pips to gain profits but use max lots size, that is so risky when we do a mistake once :(

FREEDOM
2012-10-27, 02:55 PM
Good plan, but i feel it is more tired to trade with 10 pairs in one day because we need more attentions and spending much time to watching multi pairs chart. I prefer to choose 2 or 3 pairs and got approximately 30 pips till 50 pips a day is good enough. Thank you for sharing the plan and the strategy sir.

25+
2012-10-27, 06:55 PM
I was amazed at all with you, sir, to be able to get 450 pips in one day was very heavy for me, sir nanum I also fear that I will face the risk of later, by way of scalping you might manage to get a lot of luck and the pips, but the risk also very big so I did not perform the way scalping

sokcool
2012-10-27, 09:01 PM
very nice,, I am very interested, good money management,,, maybe I can do such a big profit if you,,,

ksatria921
2012-10-27, 10:08 PM
This is very risky to me.
maybe for some pairs I could / but to manage the trade whilst the many pairs of market and pending orders and determine the TP and SL does not guarantee some traders are able. especially with a $ 100 or less,

but I appreciate the way you trade, and perhaps this is more or less very useful for us all merchants.
thank you friend

aiiu
2012-10-27, 10:19 PM
only screen shot without explain, really dont understand why you told us to buy or sell in that picture, how to read the signals ? thank

egasubekti
2012-10-31, 09:16 AM
scalping with palnning as I think it would be very difficult unless using a robot / EA

blitzkrieg
2012-10-31, 11:08 AM
the plan is good. you described it in detail what to do and what not to do. however, i don't think trading using
10 currency pair is good for me and my health. i can't focus on too much currency pair. i prefer to trade using 1 currency pair only.

mdjoy16
2012-11-02, 09:00 PM
every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20
good account like forum

blitzkrieg
2012-11-05, 10:21 AM
aiming 450 pips by using 10 currency pair means trying to catch a clean 45 pips per currency pair. and i think
that this trading strategy makes sense because in a day there is more pips to catch than 45 so it's possible to do this.

nasim39
2012-11-05, 11:31 AM
I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer.

MarwanDalimunthe
2012-11-05, 11:54 AM
I agree with you, because by using multiple currencies. this is going to add a few subsequent analysis, because in my opinion every currency will be different conditions ..

kaushal4
2012-11-05, 12:07 PM
The only things that are hard for us in Forex trading is usually those things that we do not understand. I prefer to choose 2 or 3 pairs and got approximately 330 pips till 50 pips a day is good enough. I think is very dangerous. We should be able to focus on using several pair. If we can not regulate risk management.

lanre01
2012-11-05, 03:52 PM
Nice strategy, but the indicator, the down that looks like moving averages, is somewhat lagging to me, where it gave the strong up signal, was very late to price movement.

vallen
2012-11-05, 08:51 PM
is really quite remarkable at all sir, I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading using only major downside to changing win, you're not going to do anything like this again I am also aware of the risks will I get if I trade in a way that as you use ....

forexmaster
2012-11-07, 11:40 AM
वाह एक महत्वाकांक्षी योजना है तुम वहाँ क्या था, और तुम अगर तुम सिर्फ कुछ संकेत के लिए प्रतीक्षा करते हैं, जबकि इस योजना पोस्टिंग के लिए नकारात्मक टिप्पणी है, और टी.पी. और SL डाल दिया है, मुझे विश्वास है कि यह अपने मन को भी बहुत पसंद है Bambang कहा पलायन नहीं होगा, लेकिनअगर आप सिर्फ पूरे दिन चार्ट को देख, चीजों को बदतर अपने स्वास्थ्य और इक्विटी के लिए मिल गया हो सकता है
जो भी हो, यह अपने पैसे वैसे भी है, तो आप सिर्फ यह जिस तरह से आप की तरह इस्तेमाल कर सकते हैं, मेरा मानना ​​है कि आपको लगता है कि कुछ हासिल होगा, या तो यह लाभ है, या सबक

pro2
2012-12-23, 08:43 AM
Thank you for sharing your indicators with us. I have installed it but understanding nothing.If you describe your indicator with screen shot then it might be helpful for us.One of your indicators is in .ex4 how can i use this.Pls explain it clearly

delowar
2013-01-10, 05:48 PM
Your scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs but my scalping plan-on daily 300pips-with 2 pairs. it is risk .

dareking
2013-02-22, 01:02 PM
Main aisi strategy par bilkul bhi bharosa karna pasand nahi karta hoon, EMA jo bhi cross strategy hai, iske fayde long term mein jayda hote hai, short term mein false cross kafi jayda hote hai, main isko follow karna nahi chahunga.

liaqut
2013-02-22, 01:04 PM

beautifulrose
2013-02-22, 01:07 PM
It sounds good but there is a big risk involves in trading. The low investment is not well choice for this kind of strategy.

jp64
2013-02-22, 02:30 PM
Ok, i like your statergy to win 450 pips everyday with 10 pairs and it is very risky when you are buy or sell your pair that time spread loss and fluctuation is important.if your one pair are wrong then another pair decesion are wrong it is connected with another pair.

naziakhan
2013-02-22, 03:20 PM
Main aisi strategy par bilkul bhi bharosa karna pasand nahi karta hoon, EMA jo bhi cross strategy hai, iske fayde long term mein jayda hote hai, short term mein false cross kafi jayda hote hai, main isko follow karna nahi chahunga.

yes ,we should use cross strategy for long term but i think if the market is slow then we can also use it in short term and can earn good money from it easily . it totally depend on a trader how he use it .:good:

fxearner
2013-02-22, 04:24 PM
hanji mene aapki file download karli hai aur mai esko pehle demo par check karunga waise tou mujhe ye etni successful nahi lagri but jo bhi mujhe result milenga mai aapko feedback dunga..aur mai chahunga aap eske baarein mein agarhume thoda aur bata sake tou hume bataye..

melalih
2013-02-22, 04:29 PM
Using 10 pair to trade are more like basket trading system strategy than a scalping strategy, its really hard to do for beginner like me, cause we must analyze a lot of pair and make Open position also exit at the same time, need a really good internet connection here.

get2ilyas
2013-02-22, 05:34 PM
Bahi yeah uss waqat hee mumkin hai jaab aap kay achaa capital hoo or achee information hoo aap koo forex market kee tab hee aap scalping may achee earning kar saktay hoo.without knowledge aap scalping may loss kartay rahoo gaay.laken kaafi loog scalping kay zareyi achee earning kar rahay hain.

Jack
2013-02-22, 06:09 PM
Aapne achi strategy batayi hai par uske sath hum agar stoch aur RSI ko bhi set karege to usme aap ko jyada confirm trading entry milegi aur aap kafi aasani se trading kar ke profit bana sakoge kyoki in dono indicators ko agar trader use karega to usko trend ka pata bhi aasanise chalega.

Onion
2013-02-23, 10:11 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

450 pips, in 10 pairs...
would you like to tell us about the session of every pair, if we want to scalp. and how many is the target each pair we plan to reach it in each session. because if the busy session comes all pair will busy in fluctuation, so how to manage the capital and margin to make it run well ? thanks.

Chibecanforex
2013-02-24, 04:41 PM
The strategy is interesting to me. Will give it a trial but share the tdi indicator with us pls.

javedhumza
2013-02-24, 05:58 PM
well done dear you are a the best and a experience trade not only use the best strategy
and also tech the other . But i thank that that is risk to pay attention to each 10 pair and also
the risk of loss involve in the trade with the low account balance . well done and keep up it up.

rehaan
2013-02-24, 07:51 PM
It is really nice to see that many traders to trade by using that scalping technique. But to be frank I believe scalping technique is very dangerous, I have seen many traders just take small profit and when they suffer loss then the loss is above expectation.

profit virus
2013-02-24, 07:57 PM
Scalping is very good earning method for professional experience trader.If freshers do that definite occur huge loss from his trading.I seen your view its resembles your experience and good move to keep stop loss and take profit.

yemisi
2013-02-24, 10:20 PM
alright i just have to give it a try right now because i have never trade based on scalping before but i know scalping is one of the best way we can trade and earn more profit out of the forex market so demo trading is the best

runu
2013-02-25, 02:58 PM
It seems real engrossing, but truly I do not guess you possess a serious money direction, maybe one day you instrument harmonize, forex trading is meet use outlet losses to alter a large success, you leave not do equal this any human. Try and be halcyon, that is acquisition.

s.saha
2013-03-04, 02:55 PM
very extraordinary and interesting trading scheme. but i think a single trader is not capable of trading ten pairs in a single day! cause 10 pairs needs 10 different analysis, again all the pairs should be under observation in each and every minutes. so only a big community of traders or a big company can trade in this way. we the general trader are not worthy for this method.

s.alam
2013-03-11, 11:15 AM
Its doable to earn 450pips for every era with 10pairs .. Used for its need can be approximately stretch .. But very soon i moreover share approximately straightforward method.. To returns more pips. Pass the time used for this.. Placement.. And thankfully to all the members who were visit at this time and like it. And known ur valuable proposition. Used for this am very excited to placement more and more strategy with u . Which is known first-rate upshot. And accomplishment rate is more than . 8 outdated of 10. So preeminent of good luck traders . And placement take up again......!!!!!!!!

fxcurse
2013-03-11, 06:28 PM
There is a fundamental difference between the predicted correctly and properly transact. many traders who spend the time to find the most correct method, or finding the most accurate way, for example by looking for signals or software that provides certainty advantage. it can be said that they are really just covering their own fears. they tend to lack confidence so look for these tools that makes them to be a needle in a doubter.

fxmoney
2013-03-12, 08:59 AM
If your scalping plan is like that then you must have good capital with you and you must have to trade with lower lots then it is possible and if you try to use high volume then you may lose your capital very easily in this forex market.

ummey
2013-03-22, 02:23 PM
In my opinion, very interesting, but I think you have good money management, maybe one day you realize, Forex trading is to just use a large profit losses in the Mall, change, this no longer holds. Try and be happy, or to study.

winboy007
2013-03-22, 02:54 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that It seems very interesting, but really I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer.thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

maaado
2013-03-22, 10:20 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

Last edited by ashwini; 02-05-2012 at 07:46 PM.
I enjoyed reading the topic your scalping plan-on daily 450pips-with 10 pairs
Thank you for the information in this topic. Best wishes

new93
2013-03-25, 01:15 AM
Seems interesting :)
Let me implement it. By the way which currency pairs will be best ?

uk8877
2013-03-25, 04:48 AM
learn and keep learning in addition to practicing strategies which can be already tested its worth in the market while for the large in addition to
small cutbacks when incorrect will ditangung setting with large lots nevertheless can produce a big profit also.

Avenger
2013-03-31, 11:35 PM
Good strategy, but not value jeopardizing if you do not have extra money to renew your consideration in the situation of reliable failures. I will want to use a little lot dimensions so that I can use a larger stop-loss per business if I wish to look at your technique.

realearner99
2013-03-31, 11:49 PM
thanks for shahare your strategy and indicator with us. I don't know you strategy will work or not. but I thin its high risky. I will tryry this in demo.

tabassam
2013-04-01, 12:17 AM
Good strategy, but not value jeopardizing if you do not have extra money to renew your consideration in the situation of reliable failures. I will want to use a little lot dimensions so that I can use a larger stop-loss per business if I wish to look at your technique.

waqas1
2013-04-05, 09:12 AM
good earning ek day ki banti ha but 10 pairs ma kam karna bohat mushkal ha new mamber ka laye ja theak nahi ha is ma kafi risk ha thori si galti ka sath kafi loos ho sakta ha

ashvi
2013-04-05, 02:04 PM
If you are making 45 pips in each currency pair then it is certainly not called as scalping, rather you may term it as trading itself. But 450 pips in one single day seems really too much and that too betting on 10 different currency pairs is very risky according to me.

adingh
2013-04-05, 08:58 PM
In case your scalping strategy is similar to which then you definitely should have great funds along with you and you also should have in order to industry along with reduced plenty after that it is also possible and when a person use higher volume level you might shed your own funds

atiqsb
2013-04-05, 09:16 PM
really app ka plan bohit zabardast hai mujy yaqeen hai es plan se me bhi profit earn kar lo ga mujy app ka plan bohit passand aya me es plan ko demo account par apply kar ke dakho ga agar result positive aya tu next real account me same plan se trading karo ga thank.

konyeng
2013-04-05, 09:31 PM
where do you get it 450 pips? i think if you trade in crosses pair it woudl be charged more off spread so i think i only trade in major and some of jpy pair because i love the volatility, so i think this strategy not good as enough

wabas
2013-04-23, 06:43 PM
450 pips ek denka bohat acha profat ha lakin ap ka plan muje kuch smj ma nahi ayea ha muje ja kafi msukal aur risky plan lag raha ha pher be ma is ko study karne ki ksush kar ho ma is ko ek dafa use karo gaya

jahanzeb212
2013-04-23, 06:58 PM
ap ka plan to boht acha hai lekn risky bhi boht hai kiyun k is say bhot loss bhi ho sakta hai . hume trading apne analysis se karni chahiye or jahan tak bat ap k indicator ki rahi to har trader k pass indicator nhi hota na hi har koi indicator use karta hai

Sajid
2013-04-23, 07:05 PM
ap ka plan theak hai lekin is k liye caha money managment wagaira ka hona b lazmi hai kun k agar acha deposit na kiya ho ga to 10 paira lagane say may be sara account wash ho jaye is liye is ko pehle proper way say manage kiya jaye us k bad hi ap k plan p amal karna chaye is say loss nai hoga aur acha profit b mil jaye ga but phr b ap ka plan kafi acha hai. i like it. and i try to follow it.

Yeyep
2013-04-23, 07:05 PM
This steady once a solid strategy you can generate 450 pips in 10 pairs and using scalping strategies, I beg to ask for its support strategy so rich because I've employed a similar strategy but I was not up to generate 450 pips

eng.adham
2013-04-23, 09:01 PM
it seems very good plan that leads you to very nice profits . but i don't prefer to trade using scalping because it is very risky and will put me in huge level of risk .

fxstar
2013-04-23, 10:12 PM
450 pips unbelieve able its huge for me if i am earn like that i think if i am earn 50 pips per day its a great income for me using by .50 volume and earn 25 dollar per day carry on dear you do well and good luck

waqar6091
2013-04-24, 04:02 PM
hello guys about your post i think that It seems very interesting, but really I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer. Try and be happy, that is study.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

missseclo
2013-05-12, 07:29 PM
May well be so, so I resolve not dare resolve it for the reason that I can not and are not used. With the aim of traders who maintain vanguard it may well be stress-free to wear out sisitem 10 team up, but in place of a beginner like me it will solitary confuse. But I will besides try to practice on a tape tally in the opportunity perhaps it in point of fact suits me.

babar
2013-05-12, 07:46 PM
agr forex men thred krny waly ya chaty hen ka wo is men loss na uthana pry tu un ko chay ka wo 10 oair pr thread kren ta ka wo is men kayab ho saken

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 05:44 PM
Using ten try to trade area unit a lot of like basket mercantilism system strategy than a scalping strategy, its extremely exhausting to try to to for beginner like Maine, cause we have a tendency to should analyze plenty of try and build Open position additionally exit at constant time, want a very smart net association here..................

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-05-27, 02:48 AM

clearcut
2013-05-27, 06:40 AM
Looks very interesting, but I do not believe that you possess the correct money management, maybe some time in the future, you may find that Forex trading is easy to apply even bigger losses than the mall to win, you got it, which is more like it. "Surely, this is a test.

fxmoney
2013-05-28, 08:43 AM
It is very difficult to do that and if you have to do that then you must have to use lowest lot so that you will not lose big amount in the volatility of the forex market. so as per me it is better to trade on one pair at one time.

milanidatto
2013-05-28, 10:58 AM
It's very interesting, but I really don't necessarily has a big leadership proposal of $, apparently hiding at the end, Fore trading is only working with the Mall's tab change more success, not this way again is complete. Strive to be happy the research can be.

poban
2013-05-28, 01:03 PM
It looks very interesting, however, is actually, in fact, that I don't think you are certainly very good money management, you can at some point that your foreign currency trade only works with more profitable you understand change tab shopping center, you will not get this way is no longer important. Try to be happy, it is certainly a check box.

Ijaz Anwar
2013-05-28, 01:35 PM
Its a risky market so sometimes scalping is make a way of loss in the trading. if short earning traders make a daily plane of earning they want take short profit and get a side from the market and wait the right time of enter in the market.

ahmedreda
2013-05-28, 02:05 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

good strategy i think this strategy will be good for scalping .scalping is so helpful way to make profits in my opinion it is so fast way to make profits i prefer to trading with scalping.

rhlvi23
2013-05-28, 02:37 PM
It looks very interesting, but I do not think that you have the right capital management, is likely to persist indefinitely in the future, Forex different and more damaging the right model by mercantilism growth, feel happy, it's research.

rohit25
2013-05-28, 05:04 PM
Thank you very much for the discussion with us this information. Experience in the use of such a title is most beneficial for plenty of time to find so good about exactly what the current market.
And no matter who detects multiple signals that can be used or not.

momotaj
2013-05-28, 06:03 PM
Thank you very much for the discussion with our special warnings. From my own experience when they use this alert is officially the most appropriate framework for some time so, as well as so exactly what Marketplace program.That there is additional information that is used.

shorif001
2013-05-28, 06:12 PM
The United States, with that figure, thank you for sharing your knowledge with the abuse it too. The index is best used for timing, and that the market move in sessions?
And if there is no additional indicators are being used?

ali.khan
2013-05-29, 05:35 PM
It seems every exciting but really i do not think you've a great money administration probably one day you'll know forex trading is simple use mall deficits to alter a large earning you will not do like this any longer.Decide to try and be pleased that's study.

rabba
2013-05-30, 03:32 AM
But the victim according to your expertise, these indicators are the best in the foreign exchange market during the season what USA Ed? Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea with us.

adnanbutt1001
2013-06-30, 04:34 PM
aapnay bhot achi sharing ki hai iss mien hum amal karkay kafi achi earning kar saktay hein. mein aap ki baat say 100% agree karta hoon aur mein nay bhi yehi observe kiya hai lakin ek baat karta chalun kay yeh siraf scalping per nai balkay aam halat mein bhi follow ki jasakti hai.

monefa
2013-06-30, 05:59 PM
i have fully understood you system. so i will use this strategy in demo account only. because i do not have any live account still now. so i think i will be nice system for all our new forex trader. thanks for shearing this strategy. thanks.

Madina
2013-06-30, 06:30 PM
The service is set to take several literate tend to be more as a container handling technology tactics than the usual scalping tactics, it's really hard to do for a newbie like me, we have to evaluate a lot of sets with help file open, take advantage of the current situation, they require fantastic connection to the Internet

latifaarch
2013-07-01, 12:52 AM
hayyy .. wow what an ambitious plan you had there, and you got negative comments for posting this plan
if you just do something while waiting for signal, and put TP and SL,...
and i believe it won't drain your mind too much like bambang said, but if you just looking at the chart all day, things might got worse, for your health and equity ... thanks for all :)

themasters
2013-07-01, 01:11 AM
actually i dont think that this strategy goon ahelp you a lot in the forex market my friend coz as you know that the market isnt that easy

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-07-02, 11:27 PM
everything is very fine but if your analysis about your scalping is not work properly or do not manage your money in a proper way then this is a reason for your blowup and it will be a great loss for you.actually i suggest you not to take any unnecessary risk in your forex account or your forex business just like scalping.this is very much risky.

Discordance
2013-07-03, 02:02 AM
but i think if you trade on cross pair it would be pay more spread because usually cross pairs are big spread so i think better we trade inly in four pairs there are eurusd gbpusd usdjpy and audusd

tala
2013-07-03, 02:09 AM
It looks like a very useful I still really, really thanks to revenue management, maybe one day, shopping center and does not deal with impressive exploits take advantage of a wider range of getting a forex trading, this is now being done. We are satisfied with what you want to check.

bolbol_07
2013-07-03, 09:08 PM
This risk is high risk plan if want to target trade of 10 pairs. Some pairs have not only slow movement but also high spread.

rtijel
2013-07-12, 09:38 PM
Now a days Forex is most popular online business and earning for new generation. I think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, Forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer.

fulltry
2013-07-12, 09:42 PM
agar ap forex trading may 10 pair say 450 pips earn karna chachta ho to ap ko forex trading may bught zyada knowledge or ap forex trading k buisness may bught zyada kexperience kee zorat hy jis say ap nay work karna hy

neuntri
2013-07-13, 11:13 AM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, Forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning.

teeilys
2013-07-13, 11:30 AM
Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think Using 10 pair to trade are more like basket trading system strategy than a scalping strategy, its really hard to do for beginner like me, cause we must analyze a lot of pair and make Open position.

fxabdulrehman
2013-07-13, 05:21 PM
This is out of money management rule sorry cant follow it is just gambling that u want become rich in one day or u will blow Acount i dont recommend any one that use this strategy on real account if u want just use it on demo account.

setiawanedi
2013-07-13, 07:37 PM
thank you friend for the information. but to this day I still very scared to do scalping technique because I do not really understand and master the technique of scalping. but it would not hurt if I ****ually learned that I can get profits from trading quickly that I did.

pc1
2013-07-13, 08:56 PM
Actually,i do't follow scalping method.I think that this method will be so much risky.I follow long time trade.This trade more secure than scalping.
Hello Every Body.

sehatx
2013-07-13, 11:12 PM
Easily Achieve commitment could profit we must commit ourselves well so that we can continue to succeed Easily we should be Able to focus on using several pair if we can not Regulate risk management trading

jeetnrimi
2013-07-14, 02:55 PM
Aapka scalping karne ka strategy kuch khas nahi hai ye to bas ek indicator hai jo ki buy aur sell ka signal deta hai, aur aapne 100$ capital se 2$ ka trade open karne ko kaha hai jo ki bahut hi high risk trading hoga aur wo bhi scalping ke liye jo ki mujhe money management me fit baithne wala strategy nahi lagta.

razia86
2013-07-14, 03:05 PM
i think good plan, but not worth risking if you do not have spare cash to replenish your account in the case of consistent losses and I will prefer to use a small lot sizes so that I can use a bigger stop loss per trade but you could just use it the way you like.its my opinion

Aarshi
2013-07-14, 05:26 PM
The use of 10 couples to buy and sell is definitely more buying and selling techniques, than with the usual container system Scalping technique, it's hard to really do about a beginner like me personally because we have many little and also contribute to making open also leave extra space, great for the Internet here.

ibk.khlaed
2013-07-14, 05:37 PM
I find that It's really a strategy is possible when good commitment could easily achieve profite that we must commited ourselves well so that we can continued to as a succeed easily really !!!!

mouhnsawaxca
2013-07-14, 06:06 PM
I find that t was really great if we are can gain about 450 pips every day, with only 100$ capital and 1 lot per order we can gain more than 400$ in a day. It was about the 400%. I think that it was need good experience and good practice. Many strategy i already tried but i can not gain till 400 pips on a day. I need to learned about yours as a strategy firstly. I hope we can get the same resulted really !!

naim10
2013-07-14, 06:08 PM
I think it's a great strategy and fantastic. But instead we have to wait until the indicator gives a signal? Not all players have the opportunity to wait in front of the computer when the signal indicator. especially if the merchant has a job or other responsibilities in addition to negotiate ..... Good luck

dufu
2013-07-14, 06:09 PM
For you ronga make sure that you have that kind of profits then the best thing is to make ...that kind of profit is next to impossible because that you may say thats whenyou you using a robot

dkdaolwa
2013-07-14, 06:31 PM
I find that t was really great if we are can gain about 450 pips every day, with only 100$ capital and 1 lot per order we can gain more than 400$ in a day. It was about the 400%. I think it was need as a great experiences and a great as a practice. Many strategy i already tried but i can not gain till 400 pips on a day. I need to learn about your strategy first. I hope we can get the same resulted really !!

ibnkhdasajwa
2013-07-14, 06:40 PM
The Trading scalping in the forex trade is risk. Endagering once fund in trading of the scalping, because i know that the highest as a pips one can makes to this is from about a 10-20. I duobt this really !!!

ppumnwa
2013-07-14, 07:18 PM
For me I was amazed at all with you, sir, to be able to get 450 pips in one day was very heavy for me, sir nanumed that I also fear that I will face the risk of laters, by ways of the scalping you might managed to get a lot of luck and the pips, but the risk also very big so I did not perform the ways as a scalping really !!

haythamali33
2013-07-14, 07:27 PM
dear do you know that with this lot size you will get a margin call with just 2 trades? this is very risky I think it's Ok to use a maximum of 0.5$ per pips as your lot and don't worry as you will earn 600% per day if you can earn really 450 pips and this is very big.

kdawaca
2013-07-14, 07:45 PM
For me I don't think that i can go into forex scalping for one it carry smallers as a profitible and it have a great risk. Scalping trading is very dangerous and it is a short times as a trades really !!!

kkdanwa
2013-07-14, 08:13 PM
For me I was amazed at all with you, sir, to be able to get 450 pips in one day was very heavy for me, sir nanumed I also fear that I will faced as the risk of the later, by way of the scalping you might manage to get a lot of luck and the pips, but the risky also very big so I did not performes the ways as a scalping really !!!

nterbol1
2013-07-14, 08:33 PM
i think forex is the most popular and interesting side but really I do not think you have a good money management, maybe one day you will realize, forex trading is just use mall losses to change a bigger winning, you will not do like this any longer.

mohsenddahnwa
2013-07-14, 08:46 PM
For me I am quite sure that you can never gainers as much pips as hat daily in forex trading. It always seems easy to makes as these attempts, but rather we should knowing that there will always be as a losing days and winning days combined in forex trading really !!

tariq
2013-07-20, 02:05 PM
sclap ko trade ma buhat hi importance hasil ha jis ko ma trade ma buhat like krta hn yh mry liay acha source of earning ha ma ie bat sy agree krta hn k trade ma is ka hna aham h

onduet
2013-07-20, 02:19 PM
For our new generation Forex is the best type of online business that i ever seen in my life. I think it is very cool idea, trade with multi pairs and also using some indicators to get more profit .But we have to be careful for it, multi pairs is multi risks. I think so..

halloiasan
2013-07-20, 09:01 PM
wow, you talk like this trading system have no chance to lose a single trade, this trading volume is very high and the lose of 2 orders will call the margin, I don't say this is a bad trading system but of course it is the worst money management system that I ever see.

Tuan Takur
2013-07-20, 09:06 PM
That is insane bro, I really amazed with your scalping plan, altough I dont like scalping very much since for me scalping is the most dangerous trading style in this bussiness as I know. I prefer to be an intrader trading :D

mesh123
2013-07-31, 03:14 PM
ma ny trade krny k lia is ma indicator ko use kya ha jo trade ma hmri kafi help krta ha is ma hum ko pairs bi use krny chaihy jo trade ko good way ki trf ly ata ha

nawaz458
2013-07-31, 08:44 PM
its a nice planning to make money. may be it not works for every one but it is such a nice plan to maki a regular profit in forex i hope so all this information is based on truth and helpful for the new jioning members of the forum as like me. thanks

anowar679
2013-07-31, 11:15 PM

45 pips each pair..

Here is the plan

use in 15mts chart..
and tdi indicator.

every order value- 2$
tp-15pips, sl-20

friend i think it is very dangerous by a beginner traders because your every trade is for 2 lots (1pip=$2) with the investment of $100 and trade for 10 currency pairs.so i think if we minimize our trading lots we may reduce our risk.

Naseem123
2013-08-01, 01:03 AM
forex trading is very hard to learn if you learn everything in forex trading then you are best tader in the market so learn well from demo trading account and astrt trading and get good prit .