PDA

View Full Version : Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

asiaforexmentor
2012-02-02, 09:15 PM
FOREX TRADING: IMPORTANCE OF STOP LOSS PLACEMENT
http://www.asiaforexmentor.com/webpages/stoploss.gif

A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.
Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
In the chart above, is an example of the importance of stop loss placement.
Usd chf h4
In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.com

Morshedul
2012-02-25, 10:37 PM
Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use stop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

dmambi
2012-02-26, 07:58 AM
yeh stop placing is a very important factor which most of the traders need to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. Since there is no fixed way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them. I use pivot points and support resistance method for this.

mind4sale
2012-02-26, 08:28 AM
placing stop is most important thing in forex market.it protect your account against huge loss.every trader should place stop loss on their trade.

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:52 PM
bahut hi achi aur faydemand post hai ye aur har trader ko isse padna chahiye aur apni trading career me use karna chahaiye
maien notice kiya hai ki jo bhi trader stop loss ko use karta hai uske trading career ko bahut fayda hota hai aur wo margin call se bhi bacha rehta hai

sura
2012-03-09, 08:19 PM
When we decide to use stop loss, then we must be discipline in implementing it. If market price is heading so close to our stop loss, then we must not do anything. Do not ever try to replace your stop loss at further level from your open position level.

Replace your stop loss only for one reason:
For Trailing Stop Strategy (although I hardly ever use trailing stop strategy).

Previously i have no idea about stop-loss. And then i loss a lot of money. Now i realize that if i use stop-loss method, then i probably overcome that loss. Now i use https://instaforex.com/?x=monitorstop-loss and target profit both on my trading. And doing well in the market. Stop-loss basically minimizes the amount of risks or losses in forex trading. But if you invest decent amount of https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring.php?x=CWTZ&trader=281263capital, then its your wish whether you use stop-loss or not. It is not that much necessary.

herono1
2012-03-13, 05:06 PM
Stop loss is very important for the forex trading, because the beginner's of the trading must feel that forex trading is very easy to earn the profit but when they loose their capital in forex trading then they think that about the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

xiaotanghao
2012-03-13, 06:05 PM
Yeah,you are quite right there.It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.

norix
2012-03-13, 06:52 PM
Yeah,you are quite right there.It is so important for us to place a stop loss when we trade in forex.With a stop loss in forex,you can just leave your orders there.With a stop loss,you can avoid losing so much,if your analysis is wrong.

by using stop losses hit the bottom line is we can not state if the state rates as we expect it to be named the dismissal or reduction of benefits we can apply well-
that until now have not used it should be in, think again

sinaga
2012-03-13, 07:46 PM
Yes the stop loss is very important in the trade. I always use stop loss in trade. I have the perfect plan to minimize the loss in my trading. It is also part of our discipline in trading. by using stop loss we are able to arrange the funds we have to trade

deathzz
2012-03-13, 07:50 PM
Yes the stop loss is very important in the trade. I always use stop loss in trade. I have the perfect plan to minimize the loss in my trading. It is also part of our discipline in trading. by using stop loss we are able to arrange the funds we have to trade

very true, sometimes trading as we rarely use SL ...
SL but not to limit our advantage, but to minimize the possibility of us in a loss...
so my advice is do not forget to use SL as our OP, because without SL accounts will be threatened exposed to MC...

vicky
2012-03-13, 08:48 PM
Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl.

newentry
2012-03-13, 08:53 PM
honestly, i seldom trade with using stop loss and i prefer to use trailing stop loss and also TP
stop profit or TP is the target, then the trader have to put the target with relevant and it means that they do not put too high or the trend will not touch it
and also they can use trailing stop loss if they do not use TP

Mark
2012-03-14, 03:36 PM
The use of Stop Loss trading in each entry, it is a wise thing. It's just that sometimes the price goes up and down, when we buy, it turns out we got the price down so that the SL. But then the price went up. Up to now, I do not know how ideally the SL in the trading ...

sinaga
2012-03-14, 04:24 PM
Before i also dont use SL because of thinking price will come to my point but many time i prove not correct because price come in that palce but to blow out my account and after that many time i always use now SL to protect my fund and keep my loss in certain level. and for this its very very necesary to use sl.
experience is an asset for us. since we are not able to maintain and regulate how much harm can we receive it we will continue to fail. so many traders I've met and failed. memanagement he could not he have the funds. he just wanted to quickly get great results. miracle will not come by itself if we do not want to try and pray

dmambi
2012-03-14, 06:47 PM
Since the Forex market is quite risky and unpredictable market we need to manage our account with very discipline , only then we will be able to make maximum benefit from the market. To do this we need to manage our risk very well and in this area stop loss setting in our order helps to limit our risk in each order we put in market.

Mark
2012-03-16, 05:05 PM
In forex market we are using leverage that put us on high risk we can lose our money in matter of seconed. Stop loss can limit your risk at your calculated level. Its biggest advatage is it saves your equity when you are not watching your trades. trader can calculate his risk at the time of trade and limit it by applying stop loss.

Your writing interesting, I agree. With Stop Loss can also control our emotions while performing the evaluation, if we have loss in trading. Allowing Trading in an open condition, is dangerous, I also do it ...

ShoSho
2012-03-17, 07:29 PM
Experience in trading will lead us to always use the SL in every trade. each time it is violated, the only regret is obtained.
You are completely right as the experience made me to use stop loss and take profit while i was losing in my beigning i was not using stop loss or take profit but after i used them my results converted to be more better.

andhwrey
2012-03-19, 05:19 PM
in SL uses,maybe sometimes it get touched only around your sl and moving as your first direction greatly,it will makes some dissapointed
points in your life,but it only happens sometimes,imagine that we didnt use Sl or put Sl higher than Tp ratio.

Protech
2012-03-20, 12:42 PM
The SL is particularly significant with regard to the FX trade. I constantly use SL inside FX. I include the optimal intend to minimize the loss inside my trading. It is also piece of our very own discipline throughout trading. With SL we're able in order to arrange the entire funds we currently have to trade.

muhammadfarooq
2012-03-20, 11:03 PM
with out stop loss trading is very risky so better to use the stop loss indicator in the trading and to save the capital from big loss at once, so must take the demo trading practice and learn the stop loss with practice, stop loss means to make the risk minimize.

my-forex
2012-03-21, 05:03 PM
with Stop Loss means we're ready to lose that must be removed if we suffered a loss, but we must also wise to put a stop loss order is not too much we lose because of stop loss in pairs always are touched

Mark
2012-03-21, 07:13 PM
Actually the price moves at will. Only great force can fight it. We could not fight it. And we may not always be correct analysis and prediction. So, we would certainly have errors in prediction, and well, very dangerous trading without SL.

ezincenter
2012-03-25, 12:23 AM
I am always set the stop loss in 15 pip or sometimes 24 pis not more, but right now I am searching for a method to get the better stop loss placement, because the price hit my stop loss many times.

loveandy
2012-03-25, 01:02 AM
st is a very imporatant factor in any trading whether it is forex or stock market as its protect our accounts from huge losses but at the same time we need to learn better to manage st and tp in order to gain profits

hardworks
2012-03-25, 06:54 AM

Some believe in mental stop loss placement. meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.

I saw your chart, that you place stop loss near down candle while uptrend. But, what we do if there is no down candle. I always rely on support and resistance points which will make easy of my trading style. And i wont close the deal in negative floats, i will let the deal to float for any time until my target satisfied.

ashwini
2012-03-25, 11:05 AM
pahle se mere ko stop loss ke bare main pata tha.
lekin main greed ke chalte isse thik se use nahi kar pata tha.. aur humesa profit kia hua trade. loss main convert ho jata tha.
aur kabhi kabhi to pata hi nahi chalta tha ki kanha par stop loss dun .. ki apna loss na hoo.. lekin aisa hota ki market pahle mere sl ko hit karti fir market as ussal badhta tha

main pareshan ho chuka tha .. fir main .. resistance and support ka study kia practice kia ..
ab main perfect use karta hun.. 100% to nahi lekin .. apna trading .. abhi sl kam hit karta hain.

naziafarhan
2012-03-26, 02:29 AM
Stop loss is a very important thing forex trading but most of the newbies fail to use it effeciently even then them should be used the sl. Cause it helps an account from being nil. So use it everytime oneday you can also become useful to it.

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 02:08 PM
honestly, i seldom trade with using stop loss and i prefer to use trailing stop loss and also TP
stop profit or TP is the target, then the trader have to put the target with relevant and it means that they do not put too high or the trend will not touch it
and also they can use trailing stop loss if they do not use TP

mhchomsi
2012-03-26, 09:41 PM
several strategies to reduce the rate of loss of one of them is using a stop loss. although sometimes the use of stop loss, it makes us a little depressed, but it was only natural home run with the best. Do not shift the stop loss just to assume the market trend will be reversed because it will make us more and more losses ....

Mark
2012-03-27, 08:30 PM
I am always set the stop loss in 15 pip or sometimes 24 pis not more, but right now I am searching for a method to get the better stop loss placement, because the price hit my stop loss many times.

I also do not know it right, how best SL in every trade. However, according to me the SL 15 is very small. I also used to do the same thing. As a result I am often touched SL. Now I use the SL of about 35-50.

kalponick
2012-03-30, 08:53 AM
I also do not know it right, how best SL in every trade. However, according to me the SL 15 is very small. I also used to do the same thing. As a result I am often touched SL. Now I use the SL of about 35-50.

You must need to give your trade to breathe.. The more space you will give to your trade the more chance of winning you will have.. This is why lower stop-loss trader often lose their money in their trades..

siredewe
2012-03-31, 11:32 PM
SL is a good placement must have been influenced by the way a person trading. but it would be better that the stop loss was placed at a position that is not too far but not too close so that when the market turns it will not be in vain.

mandeeprana
2012-04-01, 04:28 PM
stop loss set karne ka sabse bada fayda yahi hota hai ki trader ko kabhi bhi margin call nahi lagti aur uska money management kafi acha ho jata hai jisse ki wo apna dhyan baki trade ki taraf bhi laga sakta hai..
har trader ko stop loss ka use samjhna chahiye aur isse follow bhi karna chahaiye

justpips
2012-04-04, 11:56 PM
This is an interesting tips about stop losses. for some traders use stop losses are important, but not for me personally. I never use stop losses, except to secure a profit when the floating +, I will set the stop loss to +1 when i get minimal profit is +15 pips. but it's just my style of trading, others may have a different opinion.

iwan
2012-04-06, 06:53 PM
it is important to always put SL in any trafficking that we do. because we can never know the price movements that occur, sometimes at a given price move with a very wild. one way to cut a bigger loss is to always put the SL with the risk of loss should be considered.

tajdarbet
2012-04-13, 08:02 PM

That is so terribly wrong. Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading profitable.
Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way. And sure enough, most of the time, they took more losses than they would have if they stayed on their initial stop loss.
Usd chf h4
In the highlighted box, thats a pin bar. When some guys see this pin, they will naturally take it down and the ideal place for their stop loss is the horizontal line in orange that is drawn.
Scenario A) if the trader did not place a stop loss, or a mental stop loss look at how high the usd chf pair went upwards. Their account will be blown or had a huge huge loss.
Scenario B) Trader shifted their stop loss backwards from the initial orange line thinking that the trade will go back down. They would have taken a huge loss as the move went up terribly fast and would have gotten a big blow to their account
Scenario C) Trader sticked to their initial stop loss, they would have just gotten a standard loss of the % risked in their account, based on their money management. And this is just one of the trades among the plenty, therefore this loss is not a big deal.
I hope you guys can see the importance of placing and sticking to your stop loss. Or else your account will be blown before you know it.
Ezekiel Chew

app ki baat bilkul sahiha kiounk main khud bhi stop loss ko kafi ahm samghta houn forex trading main app ager apne account balnce ko bachana chatey ho to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main stop loss lazmi use karo

johntra
2012-04-16, 02:16 PM
Forex trading is an activity that involves many people and many business people from various countries. Induced price movements can be unpredictable at times, despite the use of indicators or various forms of analysis. The nature of price movements of the market is free, not bound by an agency or person. Because the Forex Trading activities, necessary to control the risk of lost. The use of Stop Loss is one way to control the risk. If we are trading without Stop Loss, it will be very dangerous if there is a sudden change in price movements. We can lose money very much. Therefore the use of Stop Loss is important.

dineshji
2012-04-19, 12:36 PM
its right that stop loss is minimize our loss and its also prevent us from margin call.
but in scalping trading i am not think stop loss is very important.
in scalping trading we use trailing stop.

maurya
2012-04-25, 02:20 PM
by using stop losses hit the bottom line is we can not state if the state rates as we expect it to be named the dismissal or reduction of benefits we can apply well-

petko
2012-04-26, 02:02 AM
Stop loss is your best friend in the Forex trading. It is known that there is no trader all over the world who can predict the market 100% sure, and that is why when you male your analysis you have to insure your money of a big loss with the stop loss option

sinaga
2012-04-27, 05:47 PM
yes, use stop losses in the trade is very important. we will be able to calculate the risk of loss to the management that we have applied in the trade. by using stop losses, we do not have to worry about losing all our money if a loss in trade

rahibul
2012-04-27, 06:03 PM
Stop-loss is used as a trigger and the price level, which are traded. This price should be determined before the commencement of trading, when it opened vozmozhno.Stop loss is the point, accept the trade, "no questions asked." Stop-Loss will help you keep your trading capital to be able to act another day.

silenteyes
2012-04-27, 08:16 PM
Stop loss will be important for many traders and it is vital tool to limit your loss. I am not using this tool these days and it is giving me better results. I wonder if I will stop using this tool in my future trading and just trade without stop loss.

kaji
2012-04-27, 09:06 PM
use a stop loss in every trade that we go very epnting to avoid high risk if we are wrong in making predictions. It is a very effective tool to assist us in carrying out risk management well ....

anoha
2012-04-27, 09:14 PM
Is certainly stop-loss is much more important than profit taking because, like collar Nagahvy case the market moves strongly and tens of points in a few seconds but the important thing is how to put it in the proper place so as not to price him up ...

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-27, 09:51 PM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

forex trading main sotp loss boht aham ha kuch log to stop loss ka baghar trading he nahi karta or kuch mara jassa jo sop loss ko passand he nhi kartay stop loss ko ya pata nhi muja ya stop loss bilkucl be passnad nhi ha es laya main na aj tak sop loss ko used he nahi ka q k muaja agr loss ho ja ya muaja passnad nahi.

mbie123
2012-04-28, 04:47 AM
stop loss is very important, because it can suppress all such risks, without a stop loss more quickly we will lose money, and we will not survive long in this business, because the forex requires good management, of the margin, risk, and possible loss of money. and it lies the importance of stop loss

yogesh
2012-04-28, 12:55 PM
Stop loss has as much importance in our trades as the target as the market can only move in either of two directions if not stable. The more we work to find out effective stop loss the safer we turn our account and trades.

newentry
2012-04-28, 09:37 PM
stop loss is good if they use it as well as they can and put it at the right track for their safety
some traders know about it and use it but some traders trade without SL too and they have the reason for it
and maybe they have prepared with some option to overcome the unwanted condition

and also it wll become a big problem if the SL is always touched by the trend

silenteyes
2012-04-28, 11:53 PM
We place stop loss to limit the risk and loss and we should make good use of this tool. The wrong use of SL can make your account to sink by placing stop loss too tight will get your trades hit it easily. We must give some decent margin to to our trades before it hits our SL.

kalponick
2012-04-29, 07:51 AM
In forex you can blow your account even in an hour..!!! So whenever you trade there will always a big risk that you are gonna lose your entire account.. this is why we use stop-loss in our trading.. So that we dont need to live with fear anymore about losing more than we can afford.. Stop-loss will ensure a sound sleep..

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 04:13 PM
there are many traders who even don't know what should be SL and what should be TP. This sheared picture help a lot to know the places of SL. But it is recommended that for M5 SL should be 40-50 pips

mojacko
2012-04-29, 04:33 PM
In forex you can blow your account even in an hour..!!! So whenever you trade there will always a big risk that you are gonna lose your entire account.. this is why we use stop-loss in our trading.. So that we dont need to live with fear anymore about losing more than we can afford.. Stop-loss will ensure a sound sleep..

yes that is right, it happened to me too. That is why stop loss is very important, because it depends on using your risk reward ratio, and it is only advisable to risk only 2% per trade. so stop loss is needed in every trade that you open. we must learn to accept the loss because even the best traders lose too.

silenteyes
2012-04-29, 06:10 PM
You are doing something really good by placing a stop loss in your trading and you are maintaining your risk in well order. I think if you can increase that risk factor to 5% it will be alright and you will be giving yourself a good chance to make more profits.

aarti
2012-05-15, 12:44 PM
app ki baat bilkul sahiha kiounk main khud bhi stop loss ko kafi ahm samghta houn forex trading main app ager apne account balnce ko bachana chatey ho to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main stop loss lazmi use karo

mbie123
2012-05-16, 05:43 AM

This is true, many professional traders are advised to always use stop loss, and according to them, we could not use the take profit and leave more profit, but to use stop losses is mandatory.

sitiz
2012-05-16, 07:20 PM

True, stoplose very important in forex because the stoplose is actually the way we secure a margin so that no MC, many people realize how important stoplose after they had several times MC, stoplose that we are so protective margin trading without stoplose never otherwise to fatal consequences

hamadmuneer
2012-05-16, 07:54 PM
je haan app ne aik bohat faida mand baat batai hai hum log stop loss ko ziada ahmiyat nahi dety aor
aik time pe lose is had tak ho jata hai ke hum apna account he kho dety hain main be pehly kabhi stop
lose nahi lagata tha lakin aj ke bad aisa zaroor karon ga

moonletter
2012-05-16, 08:21 PM
True, stoplose very important in forex because the stoplose is actually the way we secure a margin so that no MC, many people realize how important stoplose after they had several times MC, stoplose that we are so protective margin trading without stoplose never otherwise to fatal consequences
yes true.. a lot of traders who do not use stop loss in the hope there will be price reversal after a floating minus, but the fact is even the price never went back and closer to the MC. So always use SL for your security.

dmambi
2012-05-16, 09:42 PM
yes true.. a lot of traders who do not use stop loss in the hope there will be price reversal after a floating minus, but the fact is even the price never went back and closer to the MC. So always use SL for your security.

It is human psychological which does not accept the loss and defeat as easily as we think, so traders keep thinking that price will come back, and some times it will come back and i have experienced it. If that is the situation we can use Hedging in place of stop loss.

nazia
2012-05-18, 03:11 PM
Forex trading market have so much variation up and down and nobody knows where market moves up or down, to judging the market trend is so much difficult so you want to avoid your capital from loss then you should be use the stop loss which is so important for your trading.

Maham Gill
2012-05-18, 06:23 PM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

yar ap na to boht he achi or best post ke ha muja ap ke ya post boht achi lagi ha or yahan tak raha sawal trading main stop loss ka or take profit ka to ya boht he ak ahci ro best opportunity ha trading main ap ak to boht sara loss earned karta ho ro satah sath ap boht sara profit be earned kata ha trading sa...

shemozz
2012-05-18, 06:26 PM
I can not I trade without the use of stop loss, stop loss is very important for any trader to keep his money, and to identify a certain percentage in case of loss, and this works to control the emotions as well,, so I think it's very useful for any trader should not be do without

anoha
2012-05-18, 07:31 PM
Stop-loss is certainly much more important than anything is to take profit .. and must know how to put it in the right place until the price reaches him to not only rarely
Lifeline is like when the market moves very quickly because of strong or news from a lot of liquidity does not use stop-loss order is certainly will lose

moonletter
2012-05-20, 02:28 PM
Yes forex trading is very risky if not using a stop loss, even if your target is an unlimited profit, but you are also not limited to loss anyway, it may not be a problem if it has a very large capital. But for traders who have little capital then the possibility is always looming Margin Call. To prevent the loss that is too large, then always use a stop loss.:good:

mmja2003
2012-05-20, 03:38 PM
Stop loss is an important factor for securing investment in forex trading. Specially I say a new trader should always use stop loss to keep at least investment. But for experienced trader it may vary. An expert trader knows when he should stop. So using stop loss is not importance to him. Stop loss specially should use when I go out of market. In absence of me, my money have to secured, that's why when out of market should put stop loss in trading.

waleedkhan
2012-05-20, 03:40 PM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

may agree karta hun app say app na kafi acha thread diya hai aur hum kafi achi knowledge hasil karta hain har baar app aur dafa kay thara is dafa bhi app ka thread kafi information wala hai

marjuck
2012-05-20, 05:36 PM
stop loss has a great importance in forex market. it protect our account from great loss. but it is not necessary to put a stop loss if we have proper strategy and knowledge about current market. stop loss means loss. but it is suitable for newbie.

naijafx
2012-05-20, 10:33 PM
The risky nature of forex make it important for traders to apply stop tops always in their trading. No one knows where prices will be hitting.

mbie123
2012-05-21, 04:27 AM
You are right man, we should always be well aware about the risks involved in this market and should never forget to take the necessary measures to tackle the risks. Stop loss is the best way to limit your risks and losses that should always be applied along your trades.

I agree with you, a lot of traders who lost all his money by not using a stop loss, we need to know is the use of stop loss is very important to reduce the risk of losing big money, and can help us to be able to last longer in the running of this busine

julianambas
2012-05-21, 06:43 AM
stop loss is a very wise step in forex trading stop loss because we can still count the possibility of returning a profit. to cover all the damages received.
stop loss is basically a test of patience and psychological dala forex trading.
if we are consistent with the use of stop loss is good then we are already experiencing psychological bertading significant progress

deathzz
2012-05-22, 08:14 PM
stop loss is used instead to restrict the benefits we will get, but to control ourselves when we are trading out of control or when we are wrong to open trading positions.
so better to use a stop loss safety than we are exposed to MC so it can not trade anymore, ;)

dmambi
2012-05-22, 09:15 PM
the placing of stoploss is the first step taken to protect your account. its one thing to set stoploss and it is another to know where to place the stops. you can determine this through pivot points.

Pivot points calculation also helps us to find the better support and resistance zones around it, as the price hovers around the pivot point most of the time we can set the stop loss at these levels to safeguard our account in case of breakout in opposite direction of our order.

Gurufx
2012-05-22, 09:28 PM
If your trading more than 2 indicators then you need to clean house. Having many indicators stifles trading and finds reasons not to trade. A setup and a trigger is all you need.
well as for my opinion i don't think we can run into forex investment without proper lecture about the forex trading because most traders that run into the forex investment without proper knowledge and strategy end up losing there money all day

ishvara
2012-05-22, 10:57 PM
There are times that a forex trader can get huge losses in their forex exchange trades if they do not put the stop loss. If they trade without the stop loss, a big fundamental news could come into the forex markets and make them have a margin call.

mbie123
2012-05-23, 04:12 AM
There are times that a forex trader can get huge losses in their forex exchange trades if they do not put the stop loss. If they trade without the stop loss, a big fundamental news could come into the forex markets and make them have a margin call.

I agree with you, without using a stop loss at the open position is very dangerous. many traders who have a margin call, because they are reluctant to use a stop loss because they think the price will reverse direction as they had hoped, this is very dangerous because we let the capital, in a state of floating minus.

warnisw
2012-05-23, 04:39 AM
trade without stop loss is nearly same as gambling, you have big risk and for some case risk to blow up your account. always use stop loss, if you like to trade without, place bigger stop loss, but you will have atleast something left in your account

unknownxxx
2012-05-23, 04:58 AM
stop loss is very important because it can prevent margin call, and it also depends on the percent of your capital that you are willing to risk. so I always use stop loss and learn to accept it when it hits, because there are lots of opportunities the next time for trading.

sasa0220
2012-05-23, 06:50 AM
Stoploss is very important for trading. Because it is your safeguard against a huge loss. it will prevent you loosing or facing unexpected losses. i place my stop looses by considering resistance/support levels.

yogesh
2012-05-23, 11:04 AM
Stoploss is very important for trading. Because it is your safeguard against a huge loss. it will prevent you loosing or facing unexpected losses. i place my stop looses by considering resistance/support levels.

Yeh should not let the losses grow uncontrollably, when we see profit we close the trade to book even smaller profit, how we can leave our trade without putting a control on losses, having a stop will ensure that you dont lose more than a fixed amount.

Jackdoson
2012-05-23, 11:54 AM
:)))Stop loss is an important factor in forex.
You firstly know about stop loss. Stop loss means to close the losing trade at definite price. It will be better when scalping. Learn more to trade better.

abdul hamid p
2012-05-23, 12:51 PM
for me
stop lose = compulsory
no stop lose = ready to lost your capital with no residual
use stop lose = you have opportunity to learn from last mistake

smamanbd
2012-05-24, 07:18 AM
Yes,I also think -many traders don't believe in stop loss placement .
But the reality in trade & commerce -loss in trade is not another thinking .

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 01:47 AM

md satu
2012-05-25, 10:08 AM
yes yes yes u r right .....placing stop is most important thing in Forex market .... protect your account against huge loss..every trader should place stop loss on trade

spread
2012-05-25, 10:17 AM
where to place stop loss would be important depends on each of us i think where the stop is not fixed and depends on each trader you may not be profitable when using stop loss is too small. pivoit leavel is probably a good tool to help us set sl

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 12:10 PM
Hi
stop loss is the best thing in forex to protect your account from white wash. i you do not use stop loss you can be out of the market for ever.
also use the stop loss according to your strategy and money management. do not put the big stop loss.

nazia
2012-05-26, 03:17 PM
stop loss placement is very important in forex trading because if you use this facility in your trading then you can easily avoid your capital from loss but if you don,t like to use it then a chance of loss will always present during your trading.

yogesh
2012-05-27, 01:50 AM
To be honest, I hardly apply stop loss to my orders I base my trades on support and resistance trading in trend direction - there are times when my trades are showing loss even 100 pips or more and soon returns to profitable level when market starts again after correction. But when i feel my anlaysis was wrong I use stop loss though i have to lose quite big amount but still find it wise as i save some capital to open trades on lower level.

nurhidayah
2012-05-27, 02:18 AM
To be honest, I hardly apply stop loss to my orders I base my trades on support and resistance trading in trend direction - there are times when my trades are showing loss even 100 pips or more and soon returns to profitable level when market starts again after correction. But when i feel my anlaysis was wrong I use stop loss though i have to lose quite big amount but still find it wise as i save some capital to open trades on lower level.

open position at a lower level is usually when the price is the cheapest or most expensive position, so the best option for us as a trader can take a position from which we execute this strategy in order to gain the advantages and disadvantages that we get back the previous

Sri Hartono
2012-05-27, 06:12 AM
is very true, interesting information, with no stop loss means that we give an opportunity to market to take greater advantage of our mistakes, if we are running trading make it a habit to lock our trading profits to be healthier.

dmambi
2012-05-27, 07:09 AM
Stop loss is the one setting with which we can peacefully go away from our trading terminal for other work that our account will be still safe if anything happens in market that is unpredictable and market runs opposite to our position. This is something like a protective gear like Helmet we wear during riding a two wheeler.

Amitpaul
2012-05-27, 08:43 AM
Yeas I like your post you written. Stop loss has a great importance in forex trading.
All forex trader should use stop loss ...I think.

moonletter
2012-05-27, 12:37 PM
I think stop loss is very important part of the business for this reason every trader should place stop loss during opening any trade other wise trader can fall in big loss in this market.
Yes I agree with you, apply the stop loss in forex trading is one of good money management. If you do not use stop loss is your target profit is unlimited, but you are also not limited to loss as well. it may not be a problem if it has a very large capital and there is a chance prices will turn around. In forex trading, anything can happen, then the stop loss, you can manage the risks that might be obtained if the market price contrary to expectations.

william88
2012-05-27, 12:59 PM
Stop loss is very important in trading,because we canot always right in predicting the price..
All we can do just anilyzing the trend,and trade with strategies,,but strategies without stop loss can make us loss a lot..

So always put ur stop loss to control your loss..

bhai1
2012-05-27, 02:03 PM
it is very important stop loss placement in forex trading because if you control your mind from then you you can easily save from loss. if you don,t like to use it then a chance of loss will hamper you.

aamu
2012-05-27, 05:32 PM
stop loss is good if they use it as well as they can and put it at the right track for their safety
some traders know about it and use it but some traders trade without SL too and they have the reason for it
and maybe they have prepared with some option to overcome the unwanted condition

and also it wll become a big problem if the SL is always touched by the trend

riya
2012-05-29, 08:27 AM
In my knowledge i think that stop placing is a very fundamental cipher which most of the traders need to discover and practice real wellspring in Demo account trading. Since there is no set way to do it exactly most of the people follow the way they property is fitter for them. I use turn points and funding resistance method for this.

kalponick
2012-05-30, 08:54 PM
Nobody can say anything for sure what will happen next in the forex market.. So actually you cant say anything with surety.. because this is the most uncertain market of all.. anything can happen and anytime.. this is why you need to ready for everything.. to protect your account there is no tool better than stop-loss in your trading..

rumiocat
2012-05-31, 12:30 AM
I wanna say to u all to learn Forex by a good and effective Book.It will also be good for u to learn Forex by vedio So go to this post link and u will find nice vedios there available https://indian-forex.com/showthread.php?1382-Forex-Education-Video .......I hope it will be very easy and nice to u.

mbie123
2012-06-06, 11:03 AM
I had no idea about stop-loss. And then I lost a lot of money. Now I realized that when I stop-loss method, I will definitely overcome the loss. Now I use a stop loss and profit target on my business. A well in the market. Stop-Loss substantially reduce risks and losses from forex. But if you invest a fair amount of capital, it is your desire or your stop-loss or not. It is not so necessary.

This is also the experience, at first I did not use stop losses, and finally I lost a lot, and I realize that it is difficult to predict the price, the price will move according to his will, and finally I understand there's nothing definite on the market, then from that we must look for strategies that can be run with the market.

biyen
2012-06-06, 11:24 AM
Stop loss placement is one of the most crucial key if you want to make forex trading become more profitable. Another mistake traders make is that they shift their stop loss. They shift it backwards, thinking that the trade will just go back a little more and will come back their way

aamu
2012-06-07, 01:03 PM
yes, use stop losses in the trade is very important. we will be able to calculate the risk of loss to the management that we have applied in the trade. by using stop losses, we do not have to worry about losing all our money if a loss in trade

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 05:57 PM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

main manta houn k stop loss jo ha na forex trading main ye sab se he aham ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k es main na ager ham stop loss use na karein to ham ko kafi loss ho sakta ha es liye main to es ko use karta houn ab or loss se basha rehta houn

reazforex
2012-06-07, 07:38 PM
At the starting time I have no knowledge in stop loss and take profit. But by studying many books and internet, I have some knowledge about stop loss and take profit. We should use these tools when are engaging in long term trade and not for scalping, it will help us for minimizing our losses.

aamu
2012-06-08, 01:07 PM
trading main stop loss bahut jaruri hai. stop loss set kar ke aap tay karte hai ki ham kitna loss le sakte hai.
hamara analysis sahi ho liekn ho sakta hai kisi news se market main opposite movement ho or jis ke kaarn hame badaa loss ho sakta hai.esi condition main stop loss hi hame bacha skata hai.

puri
2012-06-08, 01:25 PM
main aap se shamat hu. forex trading main stop loss bahut jaruri or important hai.
lekin ye kbi kbi trading strategy par bi depend karta hai. kuch scalping karne waale trader to stop loss use ni karte hai or kuch long term trading karne waale bi stop loss ka use ni karte hia.

anoha
2012-06-08, 01:30 PM
Is stop-loss is not only important it is everything and did not put over the stop-loss in the dealings he is someone who does not care about money and wants to lose even if he is following the deal to be the reserve is set to move the market in the website very quickly and we can not close the deal and the result is the loss of part much of the capital ...

omer1
2012-06-08, 06:10 PM
indeed stop loss is very important in forex trading all the loss i have earned in forex is due to not stoping my loss tthinking market will return and my loss will convert into profit.so for me stop loss has much importance in trading.

darksaimon
2012-06-08, 11:28 PM
the stop loss is real key for the Forex trading, because the tiro's of the trading moldiness sense that Forex trading is really unhurried to earn the profit but when they free their capital in Forex trading then they expect that roughly the Forex trading indicator's and tools, so outstrip to use the trading indicator to forbid the trading capital.

ahmedi
2012-06-09, 04:59 AM
Yes right as good trader he should note the above stated rules for success in trading in forex trade because there is one hundred percent accuracy because it has work out for me and some of my friends who engage in trading in the forex trade market. Do not forget that you must keep your priorities straight while you trade in the forex trade.

bdfx
2012-06-09, 05:08 AM
Is stop loss is not only it is everything and did not out over the stop loss in the dealings he is someone who does not deal to be the reserve is set to move the market in the website very quickly and we can not close the deal and the result is the loss of part much of the capital .

aak
2012-06-09, 07:43 AM
when new trader make their trade they not realize how many pips stop loss is perfect for their trade. it's the main problem for new trader. in this cause they leave stop loss.long time they trade without stop loss then it's make their habit.

redstar
2012-06-09, 08:31 AM
right, stop losses are very important for your account. Stop loss will protect your funds, especially when your Open Position goes wrong. Stop loss avoid you from margin call, so use stop loss and good money management to success at forex.

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 10:18 AM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

app ki baat sahi ha par main app ko sahi batoun mugh ko na forex trading main na stop loss bilkul he acha nahi lagta ha kioun k main apni koi bhi trade loss par close nahi karna chata houn es liye main to stop loss use he nhi karta houn

hello927
2012-06-10, 09:23 PM
It is good chart for traders to learn something from it. Stop loss is a tool to avoifd bigger losses in the trade. It must be practiced in demo account so that when there is requirement of using it one must be familiar with its usage. It helps traders to avoid huge losses.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-11, 12:20 AM
for my stop losses are very important to us apply to our daily trading dala, but when we have advanced in the trade it is not necessary stoplos technique we apply, but as a beginner you should always use stop losses

william88
2012-06-12, 08:18 PM
Stop loss is very neccesery in trading i think..
because we trade using a system,,that nothing is really works 99%..
which means,there is still chance for us to lose,then stop loss makes us can set how much we loss..

fadil
2012-06-12, 10:52 PM
in my opinion is a very important factor which most the commercial need for this factor to learn and practice very well in Demo account trading. it is not a fixed way most of the people follow the way they feel is better for them.

hello927
2012-06-13, 11:51 PM
It is very important tool to avoid big loss. It is used when there is large movement in the market and restrictions are placed by traders to avoid huge loss. It is used when you have experienced and know its value. Beginners must have knowledge of placing it at correct time.

saintboy
2012-06-14, 12:11 AM
Stop Loss is one way to minimize risk and maximize profit in each of our trading position. By using Stop Loss, we could avoid a scenario where we have accumulated a lot of profit, but a single error / loss will wipe out a large amount of the accumulated total profit us.

Perhaps just as important as knowing where to enter the market or make money, knowing where to place stop loss is also important. One technique that is widely used by some of the successful trader is to move the stop loss to break the event point / break-even after the price moves according to the open position. Trailing stop is the next way that can be done to lock in profit that you get.

Stop Loss is a must for anyone who wants to become a successful trader. Then how about you? have you the discipline to apply the principles of risk and reward? or money management is still a mere lip service to you?

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 07:16 AM
I think I know about what methods you mean that didn't use stop loss, that is scalping isn't it? Scalping used to gain small pips, so this methods really dont need about stop loss. But stop loss is a must for intraday and long term trader. :)

not sir, I can not even use scalping techniques, however, I'd love to learn and it is difficult for me to get how to use scalping techniques themselves, I am intraday trader and my stop loss is MC

hemaelsisy
2012-06-16, 02:57 PM
trader who sussed in this business couscous they trade with stop loss there are important thing stop loss does not put in any place we put stop loss like under moving average support resistance

santo.plus
2012-06-17, 03:08 PM
stop loss is very important thing for traders.
if any one do not use stop loss his/her account may gone to zero
so everybody should use S/L.:woo:

s.chandna
2012-06-18, 12:38 AM
Stop-loss is very important for the currency dealing, because the first timers of the dealing must feel that currency dealing is very easy to earn the revenue but when they reduce their investment in currency dealing then they think that about the currency dealing indicator's and resources, so better to use the dealing signal to save the dealing investment.

Abu Bakr Siddique
2012-06-18, 11:32 AM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

Placement of stop loss in Forex trading is very important if you have poor capital & it will be help you to minimize your loss, otherwise you may lose your whole capital.But if you have a decent capital then it is not so much important to fix stop loss.

mukta
2012-06-18, 11:35 AM
Using stop loss is very important in forex.If you use stop loss than you save your account from unexpected price movenent of wrong direction of your trade.

s.chandna
2012-06-18, 11:48 AM
Stop-loss is very important for the currency dealing, because the first timers of the dealing must feel that currency dealing is very easy to earn the revenue but when they reduce their investment in currency dealing then they think that about the currency dealing indicator's and resources, so better to use the dealing signal to save the dealing investment.

william88
2012-06-18, 05:07 PM
Stop loss is really important thing in trading..
Before i never put my stop loss in trading,then after i win 5 times,only 1 times i lose,but when i lost,i lost all the gain in 5 trade..
thats why it is important !

adeusi
2012-06-18, 06:10 PM
in my first experience is trading i don't normally use stop lose and so when i trade at time i lose more than expected because i don't normally prepare for losing but i found myself in losing all my money in just one trade. but if you use stop lose youcan still trade with the remaining money left for you in another time.

sitiz
2012-06-18, 07:21 PM

Right, stop lose our aim to prevent the escape of MC as a stop lose is going to lose the settings are not going to spend the margin that we have and thus can be more lasting in forex

mage
2012-06-18, 09:33 PM
Stop-loss has many functions in the Forex One of the most important of these things that take advantage of the stop-loss it is one of the most important tools that support them rolling in the management of money and do not Iike that money management is difficult and requires a lot of study

hanna
2012-06-19, 02:30 AM
May be stop loss most important for beginner.
This is one of the most important methods for forex market risks management. Stop loss orders.
One of the other methods of managing risks in forex.

nobby
2012-06-19, 11:31 PM
There is no gainsaying about the importance of stop loss. For any trader who does not use stop loss, it means that they have not tried to be greedy at any time and as such have not faced margin call. Trading without a stop loss exposes your account to unnecessary risks which should naturally be avoided.

kiran
2012-06-20, 01:15 AM
main aap se shamat hu. forex trading main stop loss bahut jaruri or important hai.
lekin ye kbi kbi trading strategy par bi depend karta hai. kuch scalping karne waale trader to stop loss use ni karte hai or kuch long term trading karne waale bi stop loss ka use ni karte hia.

adam88
2012-06-20, 07:15 PM
There are some in the Forex does not rely on stop-loss, although I see that stopping the loss of illusions that can be tools for the trader in the Forex and achieve a reliable way for the proportion of profits is also a good way to keep the account of the large loss

rahulsagar
2012-06-21, 01:29 AM
Stop-loss is certainly much more important than anything is to take profit .. and must know how to put it in the right place until the price reaches him to not only rarely
Lifeline is like when the market moves very quickly because of strong or news from a lot of liquidity does not use stop-loss order is certainly will lose

sujarman
2012-06-21, 01:38 PM
I think there is no any other business so profitable like this forex trade. Even with small investment we can earn huge money

The determination of when to exit a position when loss or gain has its own management. Stop loss order is an action or command that is used to close open positions to realize a profit target or limit the amount of the loss of a trader or investor in each trading decision.

Stop losses in the liquidation of trading positions generally fall into two categories:

Stop loss order, which closes the position (closed position) to buy below the price of admission (open position) or closing short positions above the entry price that is used to limit the amount of trading losses.
Take Profit (target), is to close long positions (close) on the price of admission (open) or closing short positions (close) below the price of admission (open), which is used to realize profits.

In the management of trading, there are two main categories of determining stop losses:
1. Equity and Margin Stop
2. Technical STOP LOSS

tanvir1979
2012-06-21, 02:04 PM
dear dmambi thanks a lot for your nice advise. I am a newbie in forex trade and practicing in demo account. Would you please kindly let me know am I use the SL & TP terms in my practice session as beginner ?

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

dear Morshedul thanks for your kind comments. I am a new face in Forex trade. Would you please kindly advise me which trading is suitable for me manual or automatic? As a beginner am I get any help from SL & TP terms? Awaiting your kind advise.

mutiahasan
2012-06-21, 03:28 PM
Yes but if you can handle this forex trading with good money management and good trading strategy, and if you are an intraday trader or long term trader I think set stop loss on each your traders will be so important to avoid getting bigger losses :)

I think you're right. If we are trading intraday or daily, using a strategy to always make the SL, is an efficient step. We only make the SL and TP, then we close the computer and perform other activities. This is a good time efficiency and good also to keep our health in order not to always be in front of the computer.

ceestech
2012-06-21, 03:44 PM
These stop loss that we set enables us to check our losses mostly in trades where we would not be around to monitor the price movement.

bindian
2012-06-21, 05:21 PM
i think money management and good strategy is important for stop loss on Forex trade market. because i flow this and most of the time i can control loss on my Forex trade market . i don't no more if you have some good then shear it for all of us.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-21, 09:56 PM
i think money management and good strategy is important for stop loss on Forex trade market. because i flow this and most of the time i can control loss on my Forex trade market . i don't no more if you have some good then shear it for all of us.

I agree with you, that the management of money and a good strategy is very important to stop loss in forex market. because we can control the possibility of losses in your trading market, therefore it would be much better if a novice trader to choose the safer steps to play forex trad

skboyra
2012-06-21, 10:33 PM
stop loss is mainly used my the beginner investor or if you any time goes somewhere that you are presently absent in market then you can fixed your trade trough take profit or stop loss with certain amount. stop loss is one type of scalping in forex.

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 11:40 AM
Stop loss is very essential tool of forex trading but maximum trader do not use perfectly. I always use stop loss in my every trade because stop loss help us to reduce loss and maximize profit. I set stop loss where my loss is 2%.

ras
2012-07-03, 02:19 PM
using stop loss in forex is a good habit of all good traders,it saves our account from huge loss.traders use this when a they will buy wrongly.

galaxy
2012-07-03, 02:36 PM
safe and to successful trading is trading that always put a stop loss on each trade. and if your analysis is wrong. you must be prepared to lose capital. and you can trade for another.,

onbtavptbav
2012-07-03, 07:40 PM
stop loss is mainly used my the beginner investor or if you any time goes somewhere that you are presently absent in market then you can fixed your trade trough take profit or stop loss with certain amount. stop loss is one type of scalping in forex.

The stoploss is too important SKBOYRA for all kinf of the traders : Scalper,swing tarders and also for any kind of investors because with the stoploss we can controlle ours loss and make a great money managaments...

sapna
2012-07-04, 12:07 AM
trading main stop loss bahut jaruri hai. stop loss set kar ke aap tay karte hai ki ham kitna loss le sakte hai.
hamara analysis sahi ho liekn ho sakta hai kisi news se market main opposite movement ho or jis ke kaarn hame badaa loss ho sakta hai.esi condition main stop loss hi hame bacha skata hai.

sukamol_das
2012-07-04, 12:30 AM
Yes, I've never experienced MC to four times and all that I experienced because I never use stop lose now I just use stop lose at any time order and that's how important it is to add a stop lose

sheikh rashed
2012-07-04, 02:09 AM
Yes, I've never experienced MC to four times and all that I experienced because I never use stop lose now I just use stop lose at any time order and that's how important it is to add a stop lose
if you are a day trader i think you haven't really need at all to use all time stop loss cause you always online on trading time , and maximum time you can see market up and down with some range bounding so small stop loss might be harm for us and thats why i prefer to use big stop loss in forex trading business .

zibon
2012-07-04, 02:18 AM
Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading:
1. To protect huge loss.
2. To make Profit.
3. To amends the mistake of your analaysis.

hendarto
2012-07-04, 02:40 AM
Stop Loss is great to use if we do not have enough time to monitor the price or chart, we can minimize our losses and Psikology maintained. so we can still analyze the concentration and can be run with a better strategy and consistent.

computers
2012-07-06, 03:42 PM
may agree karta hun app say app na kafi acha thread diya hai aur hum kafi achi knowledge hasil karta hain har baar app aur dafa kay thara is dafa bhi app ka thread kafi information wala hai

aum
2012-07-07, 01:09 PM

zahed11
2012-07-10, 10:56 PM
Operations a Cape stop loss is very risky, so it is best to use Indicator Stop Loss in the trade and capital of a Great Lost Saving Time Los Angeles, and then take the Trade Practices Demonstration and Learn How to Stop-Loss Practices, Stop Loss Means to minimize the risk.

antosco
2012-07-11, 01:32 AM
I am not one of those traders who don't believe in the use of stop loss because I know that forex trading is very risky, and apart from that, I have suffered so many loss just because I placed an open trade without placing stop loss.

cozard007
2012-07-11, 02:16 AM
Without mincing word, as a forex trader, we should knowing that many things are happening in the realm of Forex trading, the thing is that traders will only survive longer with stop loss trading.

pinki je
2012-07-11, 10:13 AM
je app shaid theek keh rahy hian stop loss ki bohat ahmiyat hoti hia humari trades main aor phir stop loss ko aik sahi jagha pe lpace karna is se be zaroori baat hai app k is thread se kafi help mily ge humain thanxx

gazrux519
2012-07-11, 03:01 PM
Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
very important in trading sometimes forget to use a stop loss or even deliberately did not use stop loss. in fact there is no problem if it's just not fitted with a stop loss could have been afraid of unwanted things such as power failure or internet network error then when it happened and not on anticipated might run out of money invested is not known

VS69698159
2012-07-11, 05:26 PM
A Lot of traders who are novice in the world of trading do not believes about the importance of stop lose forex trading Because they think that in a stop-lose forex trading method trade is not going in their way As a result they decide to cut off it But when they knew about the importance of it they setup their mind to use it

haggalla
2012-07-11, 05:44 PM
I don't believe in stop loss placement. Somebody believe in mental stop loss placement which meaning that when they feel that a trade is not going their way, they will then cut it off.
Stop loss placement is one of the main thing if you want to make forex trading profitable. But I normally trade without Stop loss level. Even though it is very dangerous because if trade will go the wrong way very seriously all the money in account will loss. Therefore I invest only 10% of my balance to all trades at a time and I use 1:66 leverage (low leverage).

cozard007
2012-07-15, 05:03 PM
The fact is that if a trader is a lover of stoploss, then such will also be a love of nice trading account managemenet. it is only by this that a trader can be prosper in forex trading.

chirag111222
2012-07-17, 09:03 AM
dude stop loss is more important for traders who have lesser capitals but for high investors they can takeit lightly
The stop loss should be of no more than 5 pips for scalping and 20 pips for day trading , also sl prevents our account from any unexpected news that comes in moarket , sl is a very handy useful tool for traders to protect their funds.

sazzad
2012-07-17, 10:19 AM
Yes, every trader should use the stop loss during trade because i think if trader want to set proper risk management of a trade in the account then he/she have to give stop loss procedure and i think it is easy way to control our trade within protection stage.

lap
2012-07-17, 12:54 PM

dhiraj
2012-07-17, 01:19 PM

jimloveski
2012-07-17, 02:42 PM
People say that trader can't be successful without using stop loss. I think it is wrong. I would rather not to use Stop loss then use it in wrong way. Many newbies place SL in wrong way- this is reason of many looses. I prefer another type of Money & Risk Managment.

With position opened my account always have 1000 pips to hold on floating minus- this is 1000 pips as a defence. There is small risk of loosing position

fxlover
2012-07-17, 03:22 PM
using stop loss have a good and bad effect. bad effect is we lose our chance to recover our money. price may be pull back after touching our target. the good side is we can safe from losing huge money. personally i do not support to put stop loss. if we have proper money management system then we did not to put any stop loss.

yaqoobali95
2012-07-17, 03:23 PM
stop loss is definitely important in forex trading. one can save his account to blown off or from huge loss by using stop loss.

priyanthask
2012-07-17, 03:37 PM
Stop loss is very very imports in trading because it helps to minimise the losses.But if you have very big capital you don't need to worry much about that.But learn to use stop loss is very important to become good professional trader.At the beginning I didn't use stop loss but gradually I learn to use stop loss and it helps me to reduce my losses.

ismail trader
2012-07-18, 02:48 AM
True, by installing StopLoss means we have to have a good trading plan is only ready for risking our capital that we put Stop Loss value, so do not worry too much if the price is moving quickly in the opposite direction our open, then SL will automatically close order with the receive measurable losses.

forexstudentforever1
2012-07-18, 01:29 PM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew
Asia #1 Forex Mentor from www.asiaforexmentor.comHello Everyone, stop loss is very important as it prevents you from loosing more and more money in your account. I guess this is a must especially to the beginners who is not an expert in trading and we know that beginners who do not use stop-loss have their account closed for the first week. It is not hard to use this so this is really recommended. Nice thread by the way. Well explained. Thanks a lot for sharing this kind of amazing this with us.

mariomuhafsa
2012-07-18, 07:34 PM
For me I've never experienced the MC to four times and all that I experienced because I never use stop lose now I just use stop lose at any time orders and that's how importants it is to add a stop lose really !

goldenmember
2012-07-18, 08:54 PM
This is one of the most important points in forex, or in trading anything even if its gold, oil, stocks or anything. You really need to trade with a stop loss. The reason is that the market does move a lot. You might think that the market only moves 1000 pips a few times a year, but that means if you do not use a stop loss you will lose your account a few times in a year!

ahmdadafa
2012-07-18, 09:11 PM
I believe that a Lot of the traders who are novices in the worlds of the trading do not believes about the importances of the stop lose forex trading Because they think that in a stop-lose forex trading methodes trade is not going in their way As a results they decides to cut off it But when they knew about the importances of it they setup their mind to use it really !!

The Queen
2012-07-18, 09:39 PM
all the traders clearly have a difference not just a problem of systems and strategies, as well as on mental and psychological factors
indeed we must try new strategies dakam find a suitable strategy for us, but we also have to be patient in trying to hurry and do not use it, before we know whether this strategy fits with our style of trading

darmaspirit
2012-07-19, 11:14 AM
placement of stop loss must hati2 where we sometimes less well in this placement ..

Lita also sometimes stop loss then price reverses in touch ..

and it also keeps us from a great loss if we do the analysis is wrong

yasiraziz
2012-07-19, 02:11 PM
Stoploss ki trading main buhat importance hai is ko use kar k ap buhat bary loss sy bach jate hain
agar iss ko na use karian to market ki zyada flacuation ki waja sy ap ka account zero b ho sakta hai

dalaxapola
2012-07-19, 02:50 PM
The using stop-loss have a good and bad effectly bad effectly is we lose our chance to recover ours money and the price may be pull back after touching our targets the good side is we can safes from losing huges money !

kltbanptbnyab
2012-07-19, 05:21 PM
I believe that It is very wise plans for the traders to use SL in trades when they opens any positions and as the forex markets may changes its condition any times and turns ours profit trades in loses and it is better to use StopLoss in all trades with a target pips really !

jawad
2012-07-19, 05:35 PM
stop loss ki be humari trades main kafi importance hoti hia kion ke stop loss laga kar aik makhsoos loss pe humari trades close ho jati hian jab ke ager hum ne stop loss na lagaya ho to humara loss barhta jata hia aor account close ho jata hia

wahidgandaf
2012-07-19, 06:44 PM
For me I can not I trades without the uses of the stop loss, stop loss is very importants for any traders to keeps his money, and to identify a certains percentages in case of loss, and this works to controls the emotions as well,, so I think it's very usefuly for any traders should not be do without it really !

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 12:29 AM
Setting stop loss is very important. It is first condition to trade. Chart stops is very good among all stops. Because there is a good chance to pull back the price from a level. we can put our stops below the level, if we are in a long position. We can put our stops above the level, if we are in a short position.

sgiant
2012-07-20, 07:02 PM
Good stop loss is used to limit losses. But not all strategies require SL. So it is optional to use. I myself rarely use SL, except in certain market conditions.

norix
2012-07-20, 09:16 PM
I believe that It is very wise plans for the traders to use SL in trades when they opens any positions and as the forex markets may changes its condition any times and turns ours profit trades in loses and it is better to use StopLoss in all trades with a target pips really !

planning so that wise use of what level of losses that we will take. high level of risk equivalent to the benefits so do not expect more if we take sl just too wrong and needs to remember how the level reoko be taken

antosco
2012-07-21, 04:01 AM
The importance of stop loss level cannot be over emphasized, every trader who follows the right risk management rule would not trade without his stop loss in place when he opens any position to avoid any risk of loss and even margin call.

gose
2012-07-21, 09:26 AM
stop loss has become a phenomenon in forex, with a stop loss because we will be spared from further losses are very large and if the trend, but if you put a stop loss is not arbitrarily look at support and resistance then it would be a waste of money

hendarto
2012-07-21, 09:44 AM
stop losses are very important for your account. but still must be careful in putting up stop loss. Stop loss will protect your money if you are wise in using them, especially when the Position you are wrong. Your stop loss to avoid a margin call, so use a stop loss and money management wise, and adjust the strategy you use.

vbalan
2012-07-21, 01:12 PM

onbtavptbav
2012-07-21, 02:37 PM
The stop loss has become a phenomenons in the forex, with a stop loss because we will be spared from furthers losses are very larges and if the trends, but if you put a stop loss is not arbitrarily looks at support and resistances then it would be a wasters of money really !

antosco
2012-07-22, 01:45 AM
Stop loss is a very important tool that every trader must be aware of. A trader shouldn't place a trade without using his stop loss if he wants to save his account from margin call. I have seen a professional trader lose his entire capital all because he failed to use stop loss for just one trade.

norix
2012-07-22, 03:09 AM
Stop loss is a very important tool that every trader must be aware of. A trader shouldn't place a trade without using his stop loss if he wants to save his account from margin call. I have seen a professional trader lose his entire capital all because he failed to use stop loss for just one trade.

one of the most important stop losses in the forex is absolutely right, in addition to pressure loss in gain can also limit the loss if we have an error in opening new positions
then for the newbie to note

rihabrahouba741
2012-07-22, 05:53 AM
The stop losses are very important for your accounts.The Stop loss will protect your funds, especially when your Open Position goes wrong and the stop loss avoid you from margins call, so use stop loss and good money managements to success at the forex !!

ayusri
2012-07-22, 06:00 AM
forex instead of the casino, where profit rather than profit, where we can get the money there as well we should be able to perform management terhdap money in and money out, and the latter is los, forex trading in a way set out los money and forex trading profit is a very major because it can obtain financing on an ongoing case menerusdimana los then los can be set up to how much and how often to do not to disturb many of our trading journey, if the forex trading without the rules that remain in the fund when we amnagement without installing stoplos then more losses will occur quickly we can even create your account with a balance of permanent extinction glance we have to do with stoplos pengaturn trading on any trading that we open.

ahsankhan
2012-07-22, 07:40 AM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

previously i have no idea about stop loss and then i loss a lot of money now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss....

persie
2012-07-22, 06:56 PM
Stop loss or stop limit are always important and very effective to protect our investment trade from losses .One could control loss by keeping perfect stop loss when the trade is going down and put a stop limit when the trade is going up - i though feel both are equally important but stop loss is important as it could protect our investment money and on the other side stop limit can control the profit amount .

antnetwork
2012-07-24, 07:14 PM
previously i have no idea about stop loss and then i loss a lot of money now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss....
This is very good news that we already got a real time traders who recovered some money by using SL indicator. Because it just stop any day's trading after hit from loss level, or on the same point from downward. But we need to make some regular job for use this indicator tool.

norix
2012-07-24, 09:28 PM

brothers so we have to use your stop loss to minimize our losses, so used to always say no matter because forgotten MC SL ... from the picture that the share can be seen how the SL is taking his role for us

mehedi315
2012-07-25, 01:19 AM
I know that how much important to stop the loss placement in forex trading. In the first time learn about defense against loss.
I wish all of you guys happy trading... and best of luck. :D

ak470
2012-07-25, 02:21 AM
It is an order placed to sell a security when it reaches a certain price. A stop-loss order is designed to limit an investor's loss on a security position. So if you set a stop-loss order for 10% below the price you paid for the security, it will naturally limit your loss to 10%. This strategy allows traders to determine their loss limit in advance, preventing emotional decision-making.

Let me take you through some key lessons on stop loss placement so that we can guard ourselves from large losses in forex trading.

antosco
2012-07-25, 04:23 AM
The stop losses are very important for your accounts.The Stop loss will protect your funds, especially when your Open Position goes wrong and the stop loss avoid you from margins call, so use stop loss and good money managements to success at the forex !!

This is one great importance of the stop loss, it would help to protect our account against loss and sometimes from getting a margin call, the more reason why we must ensure to follow money management rule to help guide us on how to protect our account again maximum loss.

pak forex
2012-07-25, 06:14 AM

Usd chf h4
Ezekiel Chew

stop loss trading main ak boht he ahci or best strategy ha muja ya strategy kafi ahci or best lagti ha esi waja sa agr ap na boht he ahci or best trading karni ha to ap trading main zada sa zada stop loss ko used karna q k agr ap ko loss ho to boht he kam loss ho boht zada loss ap ko earned na ho .

The Queen
2012-07-25, 09:00 AM
the traders can see the good opportunities from forex with easy but some of them will get a hard way to get it, and this is caused by low discipline for it. Profit opportunities in Forex is excellent but to profit in this business is not easy, it involves a lot of factors before one can really master the art of trading, but only those that don't give up will be victorious.

mohamed2020
2012-07-30, 06:46 AM
stop loss is the best thing in forex to protect your account from white wash. i you do not use stop loss you can be out of the market for ever.
also use the stop loss according to your strategy and money management. do not put the big stop loss

octopus1ms
2012-07-30, 02:16 PM
Very important think in Forex treading is Stop loss.When a beginner feel Forex treading easy to earn maximum profit but he/she loss her/his capital in Forex treading.When he or she use stop treading system he or she will not his or her capital.

noor
2012-07-30, 06:43 PM
yes, the biggest mistakes trader do is not use loss stop , and i wonder why they did not
use it , it can protect our account from big loss so we exit from the trade in suitable time

nirjon
2012-07-30, 06:53 PM
i think stop loss setting is very important in forex.some trader say,stop loss should be 50 pips or some others say 30 pips.but, i want to say, stop loss should be set according to market situation which prevent the capital.

mimunaislam
2012-07-30, 07:40 PM
Forex trading main stop loss bahut jaruri or important hai.Lekin ye kbi kbi trading strategy par bi depend karta hai. kuch scalping karne waale trader to stop loss use ni karte hai or kuch long term trading karne waale bi stop loss ka use ni karte hia.

Gurufx
2012-07-30, 08:19 PM
the traders can see the good opportunities from forex with easy but some of them will get a hard way to get it, and this is caused by low discipline for it. Profit opportunities in Forex is excellent but to profit in this business is not easy, it involves a lot of factors before one can really master the art of trading, but only those that don't give up will be victorious.
Yes and i think trading all the time would definitely increase your level of expertise and experience i trading.Having said these ,i think a distinction should be drawn between trading at all times and over trading,although they make look similar but they somehow vary in application.

pdatta20
2012-07-31, 03:07 AM
yes,stop Loss Placement
1.Four key components of the stop placement decision.
2.What to do if the optimum stop is too far away.
3.Time stops, how to save a lot of money!
4.Using stops to capture a profit.
5.Advanced techniques using Fibonacci and indicators to determine optimum stop placement.
6.Identify when a close stop is risky, or advisable.
7.When to use a closer stop.
8.How timing can effect your stop placement.
9.How to improve your odds by combining different techniques.
10.Allow enough room for the trade to develop, but take excessive risk.

mrrafy73
2012-07-31, 03:44 AM
I think stop lose is most important for the trader.At first i do not know this but after losing in forex i am able to earn money and reduce the lose.Here the trader can overcome the lose.if you are not able to analyze the market,then use the stop lose.we will reduce the lose properly.

hmbelal
2012-07-31, 03:25 PM
now i realize that if i use stop loss method then i probably overcome that loss now i use stop loss and traget profit both on my trading and doing well in the market stop loss basically minimizes

persie
2012-07-31, 03:54 PM
there are many reasons that makes traders lose money,one of the reasons,is greed,greed is the big enemy of traders and its the big reason that makes traders lose,opening trades in fault times is also a reason makes loss of money,also closing trades in the not true time,

aun
2012-07-31, 05:34 PM
Stop lss beginners ke liye bohat acha security tool hai. Is se ham pehly hi decide kar lety hain ke itnay loss se zayada ham afford nahin kar sakty . hamari trade khud hi close ho jati hai.aur ham zayada nuqsan se bach jaty hain.

Projapoty
2012-07-31, 07:26 PM
Placement os stop loss is one of the major rule in forex market.Cause if anyone doesnt place any Stop loss level then its means he through his account in the mouth of a tiger.Cause no one can guaranty that market will move according his wish.

kalponick
2012-07-31, 09:26 PM
Everything needs to go through a process.. in a planned manner.. using stop-loss is just the thing needed for a sound trading.. although we saw that our trades reverse back after touching our stop-loss levels.. but we forget one thing that it saved us many times from blowing our account... so which one better.. losing small or blowing the whole account..?

muhammadatif
2012-08-07, 01:20 AM
Stop loss is very important if you use long term trading method with big capital I think in short term trading stop loss has no importance because you want close your trades in front of your eyes.

wending
2012-08-09, 08:53 PM
Thank you for teaching us the lesson of the importance of stop loss.learning to use stop loss can be the first class for the traders.I mean,stop loss is so important for traders.We even can say that stop loss is the key to our success in forex market.No one can be a successful trader without a stop loss.By setting a stop loss in our trade,we can avoid losing so much when make a wrong trade.

rasel2022
2012-08-10, 09:16 AM
Some believe in mental stop loss placement.A lot of traders do not believe in stop loss placement.This type of stop loss placement would give your trade more room to breathe and give you a better chance for the market to move in..

esif
2012-08-10, 09:32 AM
Importance of stop loss placement in forex trading.
ya i also beleive stop loss is a crucial key if want to make profitable trades, so i use to calculate my stop losses through Fibonacci levels and i usually use to place a stop loss behind major fibo resistance or support level, i.e. fibo 38.2 or 61.8 level...

dwik
2012-08-10, 12:32 PM
I think, a good stop loss placement is the ratio / ratio between benefits and risks that we bet on.
example: we put a profit target of 10 pips, then we should put a stop loss> 20 pips, and etc . :)

abbey ak
2012-08-11, 08:02 AM
well in other for all forex traders to trade and have there mind been at rest then i think the best strategy to protect our account is the stop lose and with stop lose you can protect your account and have your mind been at rest and just 30 pips is very much okay in other for you to decide a bad trade based on my understanding

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-11, 11:14 AM
Right stop loss placement is very important in our trading. It would be really bad if all our stop loss is easily hit by the market. That would really suck big time. You are trading not to lose but to win so it is important to set a wide stop loss for the market to roam around a bit. I personally think a 35 to 50 pips stop loss is ideal depending on your risk appetite.

sipra
2012-08-16, 07:48 AM
stop loss is a necessity, although sometimes difficult to apply in trading for one side of the stop loss can be a lifesaver and on the other side of the stop loss could be a stumbling block when the placement is incorrect or too short

plankton
2012-08-16, 10:41 AM
learn a lot in a trading strategy is not a problem, but we do not use all the trading strategy, because we would feel at a loss to start the transaction, you should use a strategy that we think is accurate, and do not forget to put a stop loss in any transaction to minimize the risk of loss

diljaladj
2012-08-16, 11:35 PM
Its really important especially for newbies as without any stop/loss placement there is a huge risk of making big losses so its better to put stop/loss to at least control your losses.

mondemonde
2012-08-17, 06:44 AM
hello everyone
stop loss important to avoid the risk of losing all his capital in case the loss is increasing so if we do not stop it,it will be the disaster that is the loss of our money, so in my opinion it is preferable to use this option

hendarto
2012-08-17, 07:14 AM
a lot of strategy can be to use without a stop loss, but if we are not ready mentally I think the stop loss can stabilize Psikology our case, we can focus in the analyzes, because Psikology well maintained.

adnan_aziz
2012-09-05, 02:57 AM
sir thanks kay ap ne hamare sath apna stop loss kay thread ko share kiya aur sir aik question tha woh ye kay hum jo manual stop loss use karte hain forex trading business kay software main is main aur ap is stop loss main kon sa better hai?

agie
2012-09-05, 03:45 AM
for risk management that are necessary to install Stop close on trading but keep in mind penemptannya be just nantinungya techniques that we use and also the calculation must be precise as well, because many are in fact often touched her SL before mndapat profits because the calculation is less precise SL , so that came remorse

BANGUN
2012-09-05, 09:50 AM
stop loss is a necessity, although sometimes difficult to apply in trading for one side of the stop loss can be a lifesaver and on the other side of the stop loss could be a stumbling block when the placement is incorrect or too short

provided we btetap exercise on trade with stop loss then maybe one day become a habit for us to use stop loss in our trade, but it needs to be more pleksible also do not have to place a stop loss at any time

wazid201118
2012-09-05, 04:33 PM
many traders trade in forex may trade with huge risk and can make profit from trade.But they do not think that their trade may also go against their profit.So they should lock their lose in trade with stop loss order.It also keeps the traders trade safe from huge lose like margin call.

mike87
2012-09-05, 05:11 PM

fx.rainfall
2012-09-06, 12:19 AM
mere hisab se new user ke liye stoploss tool use karna behtar hai. lekin agar aap achhe tarha money management kar sakte to aapko stoploss use karne ke liye nehi kehta. kyu ki stop loss se aap ka loss realize ho jate hai lekin agar aap stop loss nehi diya hota to market return karne se aapka loss minimize ho sakta hai.

thdiri
2012-09-06, 03:21 AM
I see that the placing of stoploss is the first step taken to protect your account. its one thing to set stoploss and it is another to know where to place the stops. you can determine this through pivot pointe !!

BANGUN
2012-09-06, 09:50 AM
If market price is heading so close to our stop loss, then we must not do anything. Do not ever try to replace your stop loss at further level from your open position level. the forex trading indicator's and tools, so better to use the trading indicator to save the trading capital.

if it looks like we moved the stop loss is no need for us to change the stop loss stop loss it shall we leave it untouched so we can get the comfort and look for other opportunities to open trade positions again

wazid201118
2012-09-06, 11:25 AM
when we open any position we can not remain confirm its profit.so then we can use stop loss order in our trade to make profit.we also need to use it to get protection from huge lose and margin call and can make profit from trade easily.

Rak
2012-09-06, 03:36 PM
Stop loss is the most important tool in our hand which can save us to stay longer on Forex ,if we do not put SL in Forex then we can not go long as some time we will be in such a great loss all our capital gone .If we do not put TP that is not so harmful ,But no body should trade without SL

FREEDOM
2012-09-06, 08:27 PM
So far i don't use it as of this moment , as if do have bigger and better trading capital so it will be worthy to put stop loss . as it will only drain those small capital if we continue to have stop loss in our trades . this is upon on my observation .
I think whether we have large or small capital, stop lost still essential and useful to reduce our risk in opposite position from the market direction. Without stop lost may be our account will be in great danger.

monsterzz
2012-09-06, 10:43 PM
the use of stop loss each of us to open trading positions are very important for us to do so we can limit the losses that we might receive when trading. Let us lose a bit of our capital, rather than bankrupt our account because we do not use the limiting losses.

sofeenevu
2012-09-06, 11:23 PM
Stop loss is essential for every traders for their capital's safety. I also agree with you. But i try to develop a new way to minimize this stop loss using hedging methods although still i can't get the best result.

hanna
2012-09-06, 11:50 PM
It is very important for the all of trader,Because it has most important message.Because stop loss is the difficult for the trader.When I can use stop loss then I make loss the trade.Now I am not use the stop loss.But now I learn how to use stop loss

gandhi
2012-09-15, 01:12 PM
yes i agree that in forex trading is risk, but it is important to have good money management including giving stop loss order to minimize the loss occurred ..

dont give up ;)

ki pleret
2012-09-15, 02:26 PM
Incredible. I will learn you about financial management. In this trade, what you say is the most important part to survive.

dilawarkhan
2012-09-15, 03:05 PM
it is very good option to stop the loss

khaladaktr
2012-09-15, 03:09 PM
If you had a SL in place, you could have went to the 15m charts after the loss and potentially traded the up-swing if you care to trade against the 4h chart. First rule of not losing all your account, use immediate SL when you enter a trade.

sammy
2012-09-15, 03:12 PM
for newbie traders, putting a stop loss at every trade is very important. it will not only prevent your risk from getting bigger. i tried hedging too thinking that it will give more edge, but i ended up in losses as i took wrong method to do it.

kavita
2012-09-15, 03:16 PM
loss is a part of trade like profit so we cannot eliminate the loss but reduce it by our experiences realted to trading analyse and taking decision according to the past personal experiences how and what time we invest in the forex for short or long period