PDA

View Full Version : Auto Trading.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

adil.iub
2012-02-01, 07:26 PM
Do u bealive in auto trade?

ishvara
2012-02-01, 08:46 PM
Auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in forex currency exchange trading. IFX broker offers it now, but i dot truly like the idea because it might not be 100% safe to use. It will also make me to stop learning forex and depend on their trades.

YJSP
2012-02-04, 09:21 PM
I believe auto trade, it can make money in a period in a market condition, but if the auto trading program always treats the market the same way, then in some other period, market situation, the program may has bigger loss, so use it in the right time, it will make money, or lose money.

realman
2012-02-08, 01:23 AM
I don't believe auto trade. Auto trade means robot that make my psychology apply. My sentiment also included in this program. It may sometimes very interesting. Many trader also use it. I think it's actually for experience trader. A new trader could not participate better. It's name is robot. I also like to trade manually.

mayengbam
2012-02-09, 02:28 PM

yes i do, provided you know how the market moves in different situation and you are able to tweak the robot or EA to suit it. Its another advantage is the total elimination of emotions in trading because the robot trades as per the set of rules provided with it

rajabd
2012-02-10, 01:04 AM
Auto trade or robot is dependable for experience traders due to just time you should open it. I believe the auto trade , because I am continuing profit from auto trade. It has fix profit if you depend on auto trade.

sohelforex
2012-02-10, 03:04 AM
Auto trade or Robot or EA is very useful while trading for most of the traders. I find this risky in many ways because yes they can give you profit but at the same time you may loose as well. Applying a good strategy into your robot can be a good idea.
THanks.

norix
2012-02-10, 09:25 PM
Auto trade or Robot or EA is very useful while trading for most of the traders. I find this risky in many ways because yes they can give you profit but at the same time you may loose as well. Applying a good strategy into your robot can be a good idea.
THanks.

carefully using a robot / ea if you do not know enough about the specifics must not use it, although we backtest not work like in the demo, ea use to make it easier for me just open it, until now I still manual trading

panicky
2012-02-13, 05:47 PM

I have yet to prove, but I believe that there are automated trading in forex.
May use forex robot is called automated trading. but I have never tried.

nona
2012-02-13, 11:42 PM
Is the easiest types of trading, but it includes a very large risk when used Xbert is not successful or is not profitable, it will make you reap the losses and I hate every Alxbertat because they are all unsuccessful and unprofitable
So we have to learn how we trade ourselves and learn through the news and technical analysis and psychological to be familiar with this market and reap profits

clairienz2215
2012-02-14, 12:20 AM
I don't believe auto trade. Auto trade means robot that make my psychology apply. My sentiment also included in this program. It may sometimes very interesting. Many trader also use it. I think it's actually for experience trader. A new trader could not participate better. It's name is robot. I also like to trade manually.

I agree with you, auto trade can be destructive and it can affect our mentality by doing its auto trade, people will not manually focus on trading and it can really affect our strategies on how to trade. Auto trade is just for some traders to experience it and for those who doesn't have much time to trade on their own skill.

GaruL
2012-02-16, 02:57 PM
carefully using a robot / ea if you do not know enough about the specifics must not use it, although we backtest not work like in the demo, ea use to make it easier for me just open it, until now I still manual trading

EA can be useful when having a high accuracy, but widely spread that EA does not have a qualified quality, so be careful in choosing the EA, the better our strategies in the manual for EA alone, so we are not constantly in front of the monitor, so we will be much easier to control the running forex trading.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-16, 04:07 PM
I do not believe in auto trade at all in forex.I think the ebst strategy to win in forex is Manul trading.If we trade ourselves,I think we can gian more experience in forex,in that way,our trading skills can improve a lot.I think skills can help us profit constantly there.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-18, 05:21 PM
I do not believe in auto trade at all in forex.I think the ebst strategy to win in forex is Manul trading.If we trade ourselves,I think we can gian more experience in forex,in that way,our trading skills can improve a lot.I think skills can help us profit constantly there.

Agree with you. I also do not trade with EAs. I do strongly believe in manual trading. I just wanted to have all the controls in my hand. Even I see any successful EAs, I just read the algorithms behind it and I try to imitate it manually. Due to my mannual trading I do adjust with market conditions which protect my capital even I miss some opportunities...

Snoopy1234
2012-02-18, 07:48 PM
Agree with you. I also do not trade with EAs. I do strongly believe in manual trading. I just wanted to have all the controls in my hand. Even I see any successful EAs, I just read the algorithms behind it and I try to imitate it manually. Due to my mannual trading I do adjust with market conditions which protect my capital even I miss some opportunities...

Hello i think your variant is very complicated. If you have the right moneymanagement with trading with an ea you can make very much more money in shorter time than you can ever do in manual trading.

The only thing is why the most guys gone bad with eas, that they dont understand the strategies or when they understand it, then they would make more profit and gone risky settings at the ea.

In manual trading its more simplier to trade thats right. A ea must have the right broker, the right account, the right account settings, enought money to work and so on.

I have the strategy to use different eas on different brokers, different accounts and with different money on it. Therefr i can tell you that i do not must do any other work since three years and can live fineley from the profit. The investment is not high.

ishvara
2012-02-18, 10:47 PM
well its very good advantage of forex that we can do auto trading.
i belive in auto trading but that is under my analysis.
in auto trading need a good capital or focus also market movement.

I can only use this new reigning auto trading if i find a forex expert that is having a very good trading results. If not, i would never use it since it can still bring losses for traders.

pravi
2012-02-18, 10:54 PM
I can only use this new reigning auto trading if i find a forex expert that is having a very good trading results. If not, i would never use it since it can still bring losses for traders.

How is automated trading done? Is it a separate application?
I thought fixing the take profit stop loss point is automatic trading is. Is that it or something else?

clickme
2012-02-20, 02:33 PM
Using Expert Adviser is very risky cause it makes big loss also makes big profits. but if you have low deposit in big loss your account will be lost. wise is trade with manual strategy and trade with your own customized strategy. that is long term and reliable then robot or auto trade.

rahibul
2012-02-20, 11:43 PM
I believe auto trade. I have used auto trade. The streets are the only software-based math and shows that the Forex market to trade. They can be configured so that will be a trading account in style and form. You can avoid all the human emotions of trading in auto trade software.

Tarek
2012-02-21, 12:38 AM
how automated trading is very using in the world and all brokers offers this tool, but I do not trade in this way, I prefer to do my trading manually so I can control my losses, that in the automated trading there will be many conexion problem.

m3x_19
2012-02-21, 02:50 PM
Auto trade

I personnaly do not believe in auto trade. Because they are just someone system, created to be automated, and just like other system, there are weak points on that system. So, in my opinion, using automated system doesn't guarantee succes in this bussiness.

Morshedul
2012-02-26, 01:17 AM
I do not prefer automated trading because it is not 100% safe and secure. There are some problems in automated trading. I prefer manual trading. Because i want to use my knowledge and experiences in forex trading to earn money. I believe in myself and i have the confidence that i can do better.Different people have different choices. In some cases, automated trading found useful.

dmambi
2012-02-26, 10:59 AM
If possible and get hand on a good automated trading software then i also think of using it. But the sad thing is i don't want to invest in buying a VPS to run it when my computer is OFF. Also these trading software are not sensitive to the News release resulting in loss when News is released.

kaji
2012-02-26, 12:26 PM

I believe that the auto trade or in other words trade with the use of robots or EA will result in profit.but I do not like using it because it will keep me dependent in the trade and make ​​me lazy to learn to create own signal..

bambang
2012-02-26, 10:59 PM
I think ea can be profitable in certain market conditions, but can be detrimental in other market conditions.
Therefore, I believe ea can be very profitable if we could know the exact time to use it.
and ea can not run 24 hours because I think it is very dangerous

mohamedsaleh
2012-02-27, 07:47 PM
the question you asked is not an easy one to answer. you find people agree and disagree . I find that auto trade is good for some people and even profitable for them and for others is a bad way to earn money . auto trade may make you lazy or unaware of the market moves some times because
you always cont on it to do your trades

malik83
2012-02-28, 04:31 PM
I think with auto trading it is too hard to analysis the trend of market and to take profit is very difficult. So trading should be by your self because you are the big analyzer of your trading and to judge your trading where it is profitable and where it is in going to loss.

sunil
2012-03-09, 06:51 PM
Maine aaj tak kabhi bhi auto trading pe bharosa nahi kiya aur na hi kabhi kisi ko recommend kiya hai
auto trading se zada mujhe manual trading faydemadn lagti hai kyunki isme agar profit ho to bahut acha lagta hai aur agar loss bhi hota hai to apni galtiya analyse karke unhe sudhara ja sakta hai

Protech
2012-03-09, 10:57 PM
I like auto trade. I come with employed auto trade. The entire streets are really the only software- based math and additionally reveals that the currency market to trade. The two can be designed to ensure that is a trading account within fashion not to mention shape.

deathzz
2012-03-10, 11:36 AM
auto trading does have several advantages when compared with manual trading. with auto trading we can make trades without the influence of emotions can make us wrong in taking a position.
but auto trading also has a very big risk we could even lose all our money if our auto trading setting is wrong and less well supervised.

Mark
2012-03-12, 11:57 AM

Of course I believe. But I have not used it. Auto trade is usually based on man-made technical analysis. My knowledge of Auto Trade was not enough, if it was enough I would give it a try.

sinaga
2012-03-12, 07:25 PM
I think it is good for the market expert advisor in motion with high volume. almost most EA has martiangel and only the direct system. What about when market sentiment is quiet or sideway? If you can give a solution?

newentry
2012-03-12, 11:30 PM
ibelieve it but i do not want it, because i will get nothing with it, no experiences then i will and always depend to them
trading manual is better and make me mature in this business, i can develop and fix my mistakes and problem by myself or just share with each others and this is very nice for me
and i beieve that i can become a good trader and achieve my goals with my hand and mind

Mark
2012-03-15, 09:55 AM
ibelieve it but i do not want it, because i will get nothing with it, no experiences then i will and always depend to them
trading manual is better and make me mature in this business, i can develop and fix my mistakes and problem by myself or just share with each others and this is very nice for me
and i beieve that i can become a good trader and achieve my goals with my hand and mind

Your opinion is interesting. But for a newbie, who is still in the learning stage, he can use two means, namely Trading Auto and manual. Auto to get the capital, while the manual for learning. What do you think?

my-forex
2012-03-19, 06:03 AM
Yes, i do believe in auto trading now and i will suggest for the traders who are struggling in forex trading for a long time but could not make profits to test any good EA that is much batter for you than manual trading.

if I still use manual trading, automated trading has not done so using the EA. because I think it manually trading has its own satisfaction than if the auto trading

Mark
2012-03-21, 09:02 PM
I think you're right. but the problem is depends on the satisfaction of each trader. If a trader has been adept at making EA and use it, surely he would be very happy if EA is going well and profitable.

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 09:08 PM
Absolutely a big NO, I hate the auto trading like using a robot and an expert adviser and let it work alone, no this is not my style of trading, the robots and expert advisers are just some codes that has been created by programmers and by professional traders.

mhchomsi
2012-03-21, 10:54 PM
i think I believe auto trade, it can make money in a period in a market condition but then in some other period, market situation, the program may has bigger loss. so i want use it in the right time, it will make money

ermaniso2011
2012-03-22, 12:56 PM
l think auto trading is different than PAMM or COPY TRADE system which instaforex is offering.with these systems you will attach your account to another trader and you account will copy his trades without your intervention.and you will pay commission if he will profit.so instaforex will be middleman here.but auto-trading is using EA for trading .it means trading with robots.

ShoSho
2012-03-22, 06:21 PM
Sure the automating trading and expert advisors is much more better than manual trading but you we need first profitable strategy to convert it from manual trading to automated trading so it is the same as the strategy is the same but in automating system it will trade 24 hours and take all chances while we are playing PS3.

Mark
2012-03-23, 06:18 PM
In my opinion, the principle of Money Management is not just limited to a trading system. But also how one can survive and do not trouble financially. Auto Trade (EA) I think is also a solution for it. Auto Trade Of course the true and proven and profitable. So, there are funds that we direct trading manually and we also trade in Auto.

ShoSho
2012-03-23, 07:44 PM
In my opinion, the principle of Money Management is not just limited to a trading system. But also how one can survive and do not trouble financially. Auto Trade (EA) I think is also a solution for it. Auto Trade Of course the true and proven and profitable. So, there are funds that we direct trading manually and we also trade in Auto.
You are right but also if the robot trading system or the expert adivors is coded well with all the rules of the manual profitable strategy it will be more profitable than manual and less risky also as there is no greedy and it will not breaking the rules of the strategy because it wants to earn more like we do also it will trade 24 hours a day so it will take all chances that we will not take them all.

ShoSho
2012-03-24, 10:17 PM
Expert Advisor is often called a forex robot can perform some automatic trading execution and relatively faster than humans because the facility is suitable for traders who want the ease of trading. Traders do not have to monitor the movement of forex is nonstop as to what is generally done if the trader has a floating loss. Expert Advisor can take over in order to open, close orders that have been profit, cut loss, or money management.
You are right also if you have scalping strategy and you trade with it manually you will need to open and close trades so fast and when you do that manually you will find that opining or closing orders takes about 3 seconds while if the expert advisor do that take only 1 second so it is better to convert our manual strategy to be coded to be expert advisor.

naziafarhan
2012-03-26, 12:12 PM
Autotrading is nothing but a total waste of money.If you downloaou some auto trader the also you are losing something cause you will not earn anything by these auto traders but you have to keep open your pcs to trade by these autotraders.

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 01:58 PM

mhchomsi
2012-03-26, 10:02 PM
Auto trading? a step of progress made ​​in terms of trading leh traders and programmers that brings together the theory of trading and technology to make something that's easy to do .... something really good ....

norix
2012-03-27, 12:21 PM
Auto trading? a step of progress made ​​in terms of trading leh traders and programmers that brings together the theory of trading and technology to make something that's easy to do .... something really good ....

we should be trading auto conditioning as a way to make it easier to execute at any or only limited help only
because if we rely on the same auto trading course we can not believe that we make with less analysis

Mark
2012-03-27, 02:14 PM
EA could have used, but before using it should several trials. Sometimes we hear there are good and profitable EA, but in my opinion, we do not immediately believe it. Because maybe EA's first profitable, but it may be now that EA is not profitable.

sagar
2012-03-28, 12:23 PM
I think ea can be profitable in certain market conditions, but can be detrimental in other market conditions.
Therefore, I believe ea can be very profitable if we could know the exact time to use it.
and ea can not run 24 hours because I think it is very dangerous

Mark
2012-03-29, 08:09 AM
An interesting opinion. Perhaps it is the use of EA have given time, meaning there is 24 hours. I have heard, many traders lose money because he/she uses the EA without interruption for days. At first it was profitable, but ultimately also MC ....

siredewe
2012-03-31, 11:22 PM

I do not seem too confident with it. I've tried many times with a variety of automated trading even stated that this is the best robot. in fact, precisely what happens is I find my equity is lost without trace. everything is changed to zero even at early times all seemed successful.

manibhai2012
2012-04-01, 04:18 PM
Auto trade
No never because i think k auto trade sa bhtr ha k insan khud trade kre aur mere khyal sa jo trading manual hoti ha woh zeydha achi hoti ha banisbat auto trading k auto trading ko jo bataya geya ho wohi krti ha aur jab k manual trading ma hm apne damagh sa b kam le lete han.

mandeeprana
2012-04-01, 04:21 PM
me hamehsa manual trading hi karta hon aur mujhe lagta hai ki trading karne ka yahi sabse acha tarika hota hai
manual trading se trader jo kuch bhi sekehta haoi wo aage chal ke uske forex career ke liye bahut faydemand hota hai..isliye har trader ko manual traduing ke liye hi bola jata hai

newentry
2012-04-01, 08:36 PM
i am a scalper but sometimes i do long term too but for my trading i do not want let the robot work for me, i prefer to use manual trading and it is better make me comfortable and also i can become a mature trader with some good knowledge then i never depend to the others thing..
if the trader use EAs as their robot then they have to updates it time by time and here than to updated the robot, it is better to update our skill

ishvara
2012-04-01, 11:08 PM
I am not yet too interested in auto trading, it is the new trend in forex currency trading business. I still not know its results and reliability so i would prefer to make sure that i skip it and depend on manual trading business.

toptown
2012-04-02, 12:23 AM
I can not bealive in auto trade because which indicator work to auto trade i set it manually than trade. I used a robot the name of Dolly but it give make a trade so i can not agree an auto trade.

playfx
2012-04-02, 07:32 AM
you are the same as me who prefer to trade manually instead of using the robot, as you express it with our manual trading can feel his art in the trade, we can learn more things that would improve our knowledge of the situation we face in the forex market

i'm also more interested in trading manually. previously i'm the kind of trader that loves to trade using expert advisor. i even create my expert advisor/robot. some were huge success but later on it bring me disaster. so finally i'm back again with manual trading, where everything controlled by me only.

justpips
2012-04-04, 11:52 PM
I believe in the past with auto trading, forex robot I've tried and the resulting profit can be consistent, but it's only a few weeks only, after a month of forex robot that I use to show oddities, almost all of my position and eventually loss of margin call. since then I never again trust the automated trading. Automatic trading is good at first, but after a few months usually will decrease the performance of the robot, I would not recommend to use a trading robot that you do not understand.

plkent
2012-04-05, 12:07 AM
Auto trade is nice think for a trader on forex market. I like it very much but not enough then manual trading. Manually trading is the best way to earn money from forex market. A lot of trader offer this auto trading. It is not safe but if a trader knows about terminal programming he can use it properly. because best of trader create robot trader. i like this type of trading system. But I will be use it when I understand terminal programming.

sspences88
2012-04-05, 12:12 AM
yes these type of many system are available in forex market ,lekin mere khyal me ye theek nahi ,ku k wo hme 100% profit me to rkh nahi skte phr in auto trading systems ka kia faida,or aksr auto trading systems ma ne daikhe ha k wo km pips ka proft gain kra daite ha lekin jb loss hota ha to ziada pips ka,:)))
jis se hm overall loss me chle jate ha,so auto trading is not good idea:(

iwan
2012-04-06, 05:51 PM
no, I never even trust my money with the use of automated trading is often called a forex robot. because this is purely business and trade can not be represented on a device that knows only the language of mathematics without any element of instinct and emotion.

girish
2012-04-08, 04:46 PM

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 10:28 PM

main forex trading main koi ek saal se houn par main ne kabhi bhi auto trade nahi kiya tha par ab main soch raha houn k main bhi auto trade karoun kioun k mere pass itna time nahi hota ha na s liye main to ab auto trading ka soch raha houn

nuh514
2012-04-12, 10:32 PM
I think auto trading se manual trading ziada effective hogi because with auto trading we can earn only a limited and fixed profit but with manual trading we can enhance our profit limit to maximum level with our hard work. So I always will speak and write against auto trading.

Sri Hartono
2012-04-13, 11:46 AM

I do not quite understand what you mean about the auto trade. if you mean by trading forex auto trade is with the use of EA or robot, it must be analyzed first. EA can not all go according to what we expect, it became safer to test the EA on demo account first before we use the EA on real account.

nurhidayah
2012-04-13, 08:47 PM
I do not quite understand what you mean about the auto trade. if you mean by trading forex auto trade is with the use of EA or robot, it must be analyzed first. EA can not all go according to what we expect, it became safer to test the EA on demo account first before we use the EA on real account.

EA should do this test should use a demo account so that we can see the capacity and strength of this EA for a few months and it will be suitable we use in a real account so that way there is no concern of ours to leave the EA is setting our own work in accordance

anmorasi
2012-04-13, 09:33 PM
Trading automatic it has several advantages :
1 . Not too wasting time . You simply taking a little time the internet in weekly to seek and analyzes a system of trading , professional traders which nice according to you and wiil you apply in trading automatic you .
2 . Not requiring knowledge analysis forex ( technical & amp ; the fundamental ) , because you analysis is performance of system / / traders individuals . Nevertheless knowledge common about forex and analysis stay important . You should stay symbolical knowledge this at leisure you . :yahoo:

Morshedul
2012-04-14, 03:33 PM
Some people say that auto trade is really good for forex trader. But i dont believe that it is really important. In auto trade, if you loss your money, then you will think that it is not your fault and this done by the auto trade system. But in manual trade, all the profits-losses is up-to you and you cannot blame to others. I always i prefer manual trading rather than auto trade.

johntra
2012-04-16, 02:03 PM
In my opinion, Auto Trade is a quick way to do Trading. The basis of the Auto Trader Trade made by using technical analysis, so minimize the subjectivity factor in trading. I believe that the Auto Trade can work well. But of course we have to enter Stop Money Management Lost or factor. Selection of an Auto Trade used to be prudent, in accordance with our knowledge and skills as well. If not then the Auto Trade be not well controlled. An Auto Trade is also usually only suitable for certain pairs, not all pairs.

toptrader43
2012-04-17, 10:41 AM
Auto trade is the principal thing which is popular in fx currency exchange trading. I FX broker offers it now however, i dot really like the idea given that it may well not be particularly 100% safe and secure to utilize. It would additionally create me personally to stop reading fx and additionally depend on their trades.

dineshji
2012-04-18, 01:02 PM
l think auto trading is different than PAMM or COPY TRADE system which instaforex is offering.with these systems you will attach your account to another trader and you account will copy his trades without your intervention.and you will pay commission if he will profit.so instaforex will be middleman here.but auto-trading is using EA for trading .it means trading with robots.

srasool
2012-04-18, 03:26 PM
Dear Seniors

Please suggest a suitable Auto trade for me as i am fresh in forex trading and don't mush about trading softwares.

marjuck
2012-04-18, 10:50 PM
i believe in automated trading system but does not like to trade personally. forex market is continuously changeable. so we need to keep eagle eye on the market situation. other to do automated trading require more equity which i do not have now.

playfx
2012-04-19, 12:30 PM
Dear Seniors

Please suggest a suitable Auto trade for me as i am fresh in forex trading and don't mush about trading softwares.

expert advisor or robots are meant to be use by professinals only, so if you're still very newbies, it's very recommended if you start the manual way first. understand the basics and try to develop your own simple strategies. after you manage it then you can think about using expert advisor.

dineshji
2012-04-19, 01:23 PM
in my view auto trading is not good.
we can not learn nothing in auto trading. in auto trading there is no manual trading technic EA and robot trade based only their trading concepts.
may be we got loss when news is too strong and we have less margin.

yaar
2012-04-21, 03:01 PM
yes i do, provided you know how the market moves in different situation and you are able to tweak the robot or EA to suit it. Its another advantage is the total elimination of emotions in trading because the robot trades as per the set of rules provided with it

mhchomsi
2012-04-22, 01:30 PM
I think auto trader is a robot that can represent us in taking a position on the open market when we can not do it alone. Thus it is actually very helpful, but for me the best system for trading is a manual system is the best of the best

ishvara
2012-04-22, 02:42 PM
I think auto trader is a robot that can represent us in taking a position on the open market when we can not do it alone. Thus it is actually very helpful, but for me the best system for trading is a manual system is the best of the best

Yes auto trade is a kind of short form for automatic trading. It means that we would relax and a trading software would take all the trading decisions for us. This is not too good since it does not allow us to learn.

sibali
2012-04-22, 05:21 PM

I prefer trading manually, because it involves common sense and instincts of man. all it is clear that the market is driven by humans not machines so the market pattern is the pattern of human desire. for that auto trading is never used by big succes traders

johntra
2012-04-23, 10:13 AM
Auto Trade in my opinion is a positive thing, if done by a trader who has matured in the understanding of Forex Trading. Before he runs a program of Auto Trade, he should have considered the conditions or requirements that are different from Auto Trade conditions he has. Money management, especially in terms of durability of capital, and the decision of when to exit. And all that he put on the setting of Auto Trade will he run.

clickme
2012-04-23, 10:30 AM
I am quite different concept as you said about it, that the auto trade or robot is a man made some mathematical system rules that effects just a code, but it has too high risk to play or use it, in this auto tradign traders are become lazy and not having the real time to trade more or become novice.

vicky
2012-04-23, 11:49 AM
i believe that these robots are some how working and many traders uses this...but i don;t like robots for trading ,as they are not working for long time...also many of these are just design for one pairs...

yes friend its true if there is good robot then its also fail after few days because of dynamic market. before i also testing few EA but sorry to say there is not fruitful result and after that i dont waste my time for finding EA and its better to trade manual because its give us more and more knowledge which is necessary to become successful in forex.

kissshore
2012-04-23, 01:42 PM
Automatic Trade or Expert Adviser is not recommend by everybody..
But it has its own advantage and disadvantages..
First of all EA is a set of mathematical instructions that opens and closes trades for you based on a strategy created by the coding team.
So to get Profits from your EA, there should be at lest three or four strategies, so as to filter the market conditions. But if it is done so, then it is hard to get through to these strategies at a time, if one strategies accepts the condition, other don't accept. So it's very hard to get profits from EA unless and until you have a good strategy.

partha
2012-04-23, 10:30 PM
Auto trade is the major thing so as to is very accepted in forex currency swap over trade. Auto trade or automaton is dependable for understanding traders due to just occasion you should unlock it. It has fix earnings if you depend on auto deal.

cruzzero
2012-04-25, 07:19 AM
I think there is a positive and negative things about robot. the positive is that you can trading for 24 hours without looking at the monitor for hours. the negative is that robot is not always open position at the right time.

maurya
2012-04-25, 01:04 PM
I do not seem too confident with it. I've tried many times with a variety of automated trading even stated that this is the best robot. in fact, precisely what happens is I find my equity is lost without trace. everything is changed to zero even at early times all seemed successful.

yaar
2012-04-25, 01:55 PM

mbie123
2012-04-25, 01:58 PM

that is what I feel when I use the auto trade, at first I was convinced by a robot, but in the end I am more confident with manual trading as of now I do, because I think a robot can not enter the market when prices are volatile due to fundamental news ..

anoha
2012-04-26, 07:03 AM
What does auto trade trade foreign currencies Haha something funny but also the car trade, but not a good place here at the forum that it is for Forex only ..

mahmudi
2012-04-27, 01:41 PM
I am less interested in using an automated system if my experience is in tens of dollars disappeared to use the automated system is better we learn to examine the use of candlestick candlestick represent the market because

sinaga
2012-04-27, 05:23 PM
auto trade in my opinion can make a profit at any given time. but I had a bad experience using the auto trade. I am now better off using a manual trade. manual skills and abilities can find me in the trade. and I do not become lazy in analyzing the market price

Morshedul
2012-04-27, 08:01 PM
I have no believe in auto trade. But some days ago, i used this and didn't get any benefits from it. I think manual trading is much better than auto trading and it has less risks compared to auto trade. Hope you understand this.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-27, 09:20 PM
Auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in forex currency exchange trading. IFX broker offers it now, but i dot truly like the idea because it might not be 100% safe to use. It will also make me to stop learning forex and depend on their trades.

main na kabi be auto trading nahi ke ha or na he main auto trading karana chata hoon q k main auto trading ka boht khalif han q k auto trading ak to sahi nahi or dosara ya k auto trading main ap ko manual trading sa be zadda auto trading main losss ka zada khatara ha es laya main ya auto wato ko passand nihi karta hoon.

kalponick
2012-04-29, 09:04 AM
I used auto trading.. Like EA and Copy trading.. but both times I only end up with losses... I dont know why this happened but none of them proved me as profitable in my life... this is why after testing almost hundreds of EA and blowing some of my real account via copy trading I starts learning forex on my own.. So that at least I can blame myself for my losing..

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 03:53 PM
auto trade is just gambling. I use this option and this leads my account to end. If you want to play forex then come in real way and earn with your own experience

elektra
2012-04-30, 08:39 AM
I think u just trading in demo account, so not more emotions coming in demo. When you will trade on real, you will get the real meaning of emotions. Its very hard to control emotions, and if u got succeed in controlling your emotions, you won half of the battle.

hardworks
2012-05-02, 09:03 AM
Auto trade

Yes, i believe in beginning when i start to use EA. After some loses with silly mistakes, then i gave up from Ea. Do you mean any other thing with auto trade. Nowadays, in Instaforex copy trades is introduced. I didnot try yet. If anyone try it, then share your experience.

margin-call
2012-05-03, 04:08 PM

I not speak about trading with automated systems.
other than that I also do not like because of the automated trading can not enjoy his art in trading

Maham Gill
2012-05-05, 08:05 PM

yar auto trading to mauaja bilkul be passna nhi ha es laya main na kabi be auto trading ko na to like ka ha or na he main na auto trading ke ha es laya main sirf or sirf manual tradin karta hoon or mauaja auto trading sa bahtar manual trading passnd ha q k manula trading sa ap ko boht kuch sekana ko malia ga or auto trading main ap ka experience kabi be nahi ho ga.

andhwrey
2012-05-12, 07:18 PM
I think what jg6073727 isnt correct,expert advisors isnt gambling at all,at end,we are decide to use it or not,its fully
technical for i think,and not gambling method who didnt need any analysis to get in in markets.

mohamedsaleh
2012-05-12, 08:50 PM
i don't trust the auto trade it may go with you one or more than one time . but it will eventually turn wrong . and auto trade doesn't teach you any thing you just give it order and the make all the trade . you feel like it is easy money . so don't count on it it is not reliable.

warnisw
2012-05-13, 12:32 AM
not only believe but i already made some profits trading with robots. but all the time settings need to be improved according to current market, i was using ''impulse scalper'' for few trades, but i found it risky.
check out this website, and see the profits made by ea 2011 http://championship.mql5.com/2011/en

ruhelkkr
2012-05-13, 12:49 AM
There has an option "Auto tread" so it must be useful. But i don't believe that option. It might not be useful for learning about Forex.
I never use it, so my idea about auto tread is much little.

fxlover
2012-05-13, 08:56 AM
little bit not more enough because i do not have more experience about auto trade. i have no plan to do auto trade now. i am busy with forex study now. when i will be busy with other work then i think about auto trade.

forex@meta4
2012-05-13, 10:53 AM
By using Expert Adviser is very risky cause it makes big loss also makes big profits. but if you have low deposit in big loss your account will be lost. wise is trade with manual strategy and trade with your own customized strategy. that is long term and reliable then robot or auto trade.

waleedkhan
2012-05-13, 11:50 AM

may nhi samjhta hai auto trade ho sakti hai aur may is par belive nhi karta hun kion kay forex ki market ka kuch pata nhi hai is waja say auto trading kaisa ho sakti hai mujh koi samjh tu sayi

kali58907
2012-05-13, 12:35 PM
auto trade is more sincere then your advisor .it never goes to your loss side although it takes a time to make a decision but it always take right actin.man has made every thing for his own profit and help.

LOVE_20
2012-05-13, 03:19 PM
hi what is the auto trader and how its work

LOVE_20
2012-05-13, 06:21 PM
ok but he can make profit if he can make profit and trade all people will used and invest in forex but i dont think so and i will not trust auto trade

najaf12345
2012-05-14, 01:15 PM
hi
i believe that the auto trade or in other words trade with the use of robot or EA will result in profit but i do not like using it because
it will keep me dependent in the trade and make me lazy to learn to create own signal,

plabonseu
2012-05-14, 11:33 PM
Auto trade is not a safe way to trade in forex market.Cause maximum auto trader software make balance nil.Very often it gives u profit but not regularly.Auto trader only follow some fixed rules,but in manual trade a trader can make a decision in many ways at that mean time

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:19 PM
main forex trading main koi ek saal se houn par main ne kabhi bhi auto trade nahi kiya tha par ab main soch raha houn k main bhi auto trade karoun kioun k mere pass itna time nahi hota ha na s liye main to ab auto trading ka soch raha houn

King_06
2012-05-15, 02:08 PM
For Me I don't Like The Auto trade, You could win More then trading By Your Self , but I Think that Forex Is A responsibility that Everyone Should Work On HimSelf To Learn About His faults and to Be More responsible :)

evostaff
2012-05-15, 04:09 PM
yes i really believe if there is a valid proof and guarantee from the seller. and i will use the auto trade if i have a large capital, because it is not always get profit. so with a large capital i will able withstand a loss

darksaimon
2012-05-15, 11:52 PM
it can urinate money in a period in a market premiss, but if the machine trading information e'er treats the industry the aforementioned way, then in several otherwise stop, industry status, the announcement may has large loss, so use it in the modify experience, it module hit money, or worsen money.

nilanchal777
2012-05-15, 11:55 PM
auto trade kya hota hai bhai muge b batao.mai b chata hu ki mai b is tarha ka business karu jis se muge b extra earning.agar koi meri help kar sakta hai to plz muge reply karo..mai wait karuga.take care.

andhwrey
2012-05-16, 01:10 AM
Auto trade is not a safe way to trade in forex market.Cause maximum auto trader software make balance nil.Very often it gives u profit but not regularly.Auto trader only follow some fixed rules,but in manual trade a trader can make a decision in many ways at that mean time
yes,thats difference cant be solved and cant sayed same both of it,we can choose which trading options we will takes,and decisions always
in us to start and trusting ea to manage and makes our money growth or trades byself to makes money

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 01:05 AM
we should be trading auto conditioning as a way to make it easier to execute at any or only limited help only
because if we rely on the same auto trading course we can not believe that we make with less analysis

mbie123
2012-05-25, 06:41 AM

There is a weakness when we use the auto trade, when prices move very volatile, a robot will be seen the advantages and disadvantages, because a robot can not always be run in a very volatile market, and here we need to be careful in using an EA.

nurdiantofxwave
2012-05-25, 07:02 AM
There is a weakness when we use the auto trade, when prices move very volatile, a robot will be seen the advantages and disadvantages, because a robot can not always be run in a very volatile market, and here we need to be careful in using an EA.

i agree with you if ea is weakness when price move very volatile but there are many master trader using ea and controlled manually. so we don't trading fully with ea. ea must controlled regularly. its recommendated if there are high news we must stop ea.

kaji
2012-05-25, 07:09 AM
I also do not like to use the EA to trade the forex market. EA has many shortcomings but also makes us unable to grow because of our experience will not increase, and forever we will not be an expert...

najaf12345
2012-05-25, 11:46 AM
Hi
i do not trust on auto trading . i have tried with the different kind of trading robots but i am failed to earn some money . i think there is no good
robot available . now i trying to concentrate on my manual trading and its good very good and hope you people also will leave the auto trading as soon as possible.

3mala
2012-05-27, 01:19 AM
we can not learn nothing in auto trading. in auto trading there is no manual trading technic EA and robot trade based only their trading concepts.

nurhidayah
2012-05-27, 01:32 AM

in the use of this EA is dependent on the trader's own understanding of each process that dijalankannnya trading order can be adjusted to the existing market conditions, so as not to cause traders themselves overwhelmed with this strategy and can be adjusted with a few things that really enough to be able to produce some benefits commensurate with the use of this EA, but it still required a large capital

joru
2012-05-30, 01:44 PM
may nhi samjhta hai auto trade ho sakti hai aur may is par belive nhi karta hun kion kay forex ki market ka kuch pata nhi hai is waja say auto trading kaisa ho sakti hai mujh koi samjh tu sayi

kalponick
2012-05-30, 04:21 PM
Just think about it.. If auto tradings are that much sure profitable then Greece government already used it by now.. Every country, every company and also every businessmen invest their all money because of sure and big return.. Everybody could be rich by this.. But this is not happening..is it? then just ask yourself.. Why?

ernestina
2012-05-30, 07:56 PM
Auto trade is basically like saying using robot to trade. This is not a bad way to trade but when you put all your hopes on it then it becomes a lazy man's way of dealing with the forex market. The thrill in forex is not just in the profits but also in the execution of manual trades.

sazzad
2012-05-30, 08:04 PM
Yes i belive in auto trade but i do not trade with auto trade because i think that if i do trade with the help of auto trade then i cannot learn about the Forex market because i want to be a successful trade to trade manually in this market.

biyen
2012-06-04, 09:51 PM
An autotrading system will take profits without the need to be greedy. It will cut losses without second guessing and letting fear and doubt rule. Autotrading operates strictly with brain power, no emotional interference and for traders that truly want an edge to being consistent, autotrading is really the only way to win in trading

saintboy
2012-06-04, 11:38 PM
I always trade manually. but I like to collect some EA. I like to study their system. so I can learn how those EA trade. If you want to use EA, make sure those EA match with your trading style, your equity. and dont forget to backtest, forward test first before you use it on live account. you must do this at least for 3 month( for Forward test ).

hello927
2012-06-04, 11:44 PM
Auto trade is good but it may give you loss when the market is down.
Yes if you are a good planner than it might work well. Manual trade system is more better than auto trade.

raihanuiu
2012-06-05, 01:11 AM
I believe auto trade. But I think that it is not right way to earn. If it is then every traders do that. Auto trade stops learning forex and decrease confident on forex and also it depends another trader. So, we should not to do that. We should trade from own tendency. And learn more and increase more confident on forex.

bu'd
2012-06-05, 11:45 AM
robot is indeed an important role in this business. especially if we can arrange full consideration of the robot on the market. but let us not be too dependent on the robot.

william88
2012-06-06, 08:49 PM
i think its better to trade manually..because robot only design by the script,but cannot think about the fundamental and technical analysis..
so for me i use to trade manually..if we trade manually we also gaining experience..

Rizwan
2012-06-06, 09:56 PM

You can try VPSLand, the cheapest Windows Plan is $18/month,
with 512mb free RAM you should be able to runs 4 instance of MT4

the only problem i had with them was their DNS servers was down for a few days, but it can be solved by adding OpenDNS IP as an alternative

You can choose whether you want Windows 2003 Server 32bit or 64bit (i was using the 64bit version)

waqtitrader
2012-06-07, 10:48 AM

han i auto trading kafi achi ha kioun k main ne khud es main kafi kaam kiya ha or ager app ko auto trade karna a gaya to es ka mamtlab ha k app ko forex trading main kafi kam time dena ho ga or app analaysis k liye kafi time bacha lo ge

Forex
2012-06-07, 11:54 AM
I am not like about trading using the robot, the robot I was not able to generate profits consistently, and more importantly, we can not learn about understanding the market's movement, we should use manual trading, because in addition we become more expert in trading, also can be understood very clearly the factors that cause failure in forex through their own experience.

aamu
2012-06-07, 01:52 PM
auto trade in my opinion can make a profit at any given time. but I had a bad experience using the auto trade. I am now better off using a manual trade. manual skills and abilities can find me in the trade. and I do not become lazy in analyzing the market price

tashnotashi
2012-06-07, 02:40 PM

forex trading main wese to auto trading ka kafi faida ha apr main app ko yahi kahoun g ak es main app ko jab tak bahot ziyada experince nahi ho jata khasoosan jab tak app ko es main na chart read karna nahi aata app auto trading main na aoo

reazforex
2012-06-07, 08:46 PM
I dont believe in auto trade because every trade is uncertain. Some brokers offer 100% profit in auto trading but I dont think so it will work. It may be scams or fake. Nothing in forex is fixed, then auto trading will not work in every time. It may be reason of losing your money.

hitesh
2012-06-10, 04:52 PM

hello927
2012-06-10, 09:15 PM
Manual trade system is very much effective. If one uses auto trade option he can not learn trading and can not analyse his stratedgies. Auto trade is done by robots and there is no involvement of trader in it when the option is selected.

abdillahikbal
2012-06-11, 12:23 AM

eally use the auto robot is very beneficial to us and was able to make very rapid financial but it requires substantial funds to survive if one position, making better use of the manual position if we are very limited funds and small

william88
2012-06-11, 11:46 AM
I dont really believe in robot trading,because it is made by a system and script,,in forex,sometimes we must depends on our logic and anylisis..
If we use robot,then we cannot gain trading experience,which is important for traders..

Abu Bakr Siddique
2012-06-11, 02:46 PM

I believe with all my heart and soul that self trading is many more better than auto trading,because by auto trading actually we can't able to learn about Forex & and sometimes it may be huge loss in auto trading which can make my capital zero.

Adnan
2012-06-11, 03:11 PM
Auto trading is not useful as i think. this is similar to robot. also keep in mind that nothing in forex trading will show you the right position but it will give you some expected position through previous record so try to use many strategies and you will be successful...

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 09:27 AM
Auto trading is not useful as i think. this is similar to robot. also keep in mind that nothing in forex trading will show you the right position but it will give you some expected position through previous record so try to use many strategies and you will be successful...

right sir, we tested the system with a number of strategies we will be able to make a test system that we are worthy of our life or we do not use it so this is great advice to be applied by novice traders

ashar
2012-06-14, 03:13 PM
I am not trading with auto trading. trading is difficult. session of asia, europe and the united states has a different price movements of characters, you can choose a session, you can adjust your trading style

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-14, 09:12 PM
right sir, we tested the system with a number of strategies we will be able to make a test system that we are worthy of our life or we do not use it so this is great advice to be applied by novice traders

I am a beginner trader sir, how do we we you in connection with what I experienced, of course, to get a strategy that suits me and it was a turmoil that I feel for this, if you could please take a moment, thank you

abdillahikbal
2012-06-14, 11:38 PM
carefully using a robot / ea if you do not know enough about the specifics must not use it...........although we backrest not work like in the demo....

correct sir, ea robot is very dangerous when using a robot that is not necessarily in the demo we get a profit and then when we put it in a real account then surely we will get the account balance to be 00, I've been there sir

mukta
2012-06-18, 11:47 AM
I don't know about auto trade.But i guess it is something exceptional type of trading.so i have no idea about auto trade.

zahed11
2012-06-18, 12:31 PM
I do not believe in the motor trade is uncertain, since each trade. Some brokers offer a 100% gain in the motor trade, but I think it will not work. It may be fraudulent or false. Nothing is in foreign currency, then trade in cars will not work all the time. This may be due to loss of money.

adeusi
2012-06-19, 12:15 AM
yes i have used auto traders before and i gain and the same time i lose money from it. so, it is better to trade yourself, no matter the algorithm they use to build an auto trader it can not beat the imagination of the people.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 12:57 PM
yes i have used auto traders before and i gain and the same time i lose money from it. so, it is better to trade yourself, no matter the algorithm they use to build an auto trader it can not beat the imagination of the people.

indeed your opinion sir, when if we trade we can get the car did a great advantage but it can not always run smoothly, so if we want a business that can bring us into a successful business man then forex answer all of your dreams. as long as we are diligent in studying and analyzing kejelihan then we will become a successful business man.

naveen
2012-06-22, 08:47 PM
Maybe a lot of different opinions about robots. many consider trading robot will only make you loss or margin call. but from my observations, in order to be safe to use the robot then we must use a large capital or have wide margins. because the robot using the martingale system generally.

mukta
2012-06-22, 09:53 PM
Auto trade i do not belive this.Because it is a software based on programing.But currency trading is not a game it is trade.And like every trade forex trading also maintain by human.So machine or software can not perform trading like as human.

kalponick
2012-06-27, 09:44 PM
I dont believe in any autotrading system.. because I tried them for the past three years.. without any good results.. some of them even blow my demo accounts much faster than me :p... most of them dont even use stop-loss in their tradings.. I dont know is there any trader really making good profits with their robot at all..

abhishekhanal
2012-07-02, 10:33 PM
I just hate auto trading because it is simply worst method to loss your money. So my suggestion to all is just do not apply it on forex

taufiqbd
2012-07-02, 10:51 PM
I do not believe any automatic trading because there is no good automatic trading, all aromatic trading create loss by you capital. A trader if be earn profit continuously then he must take all trading decision only on by analysis and make trade manually.

zahed11
2012-07-02, 11:41 PM
Auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in currency trading currency exchange. IFX broker offering now, but I dot really like the idea because you may not be 100% safe to use. Also I will stop learning forex and depend on their operations.

cfxsignals
2012-07-03, 12:04 AM
Auto trading as in copy trading is a very good way of trading as long as you find a good person to copy from. It is not EA trading or robot trading, unless you are copying from a robot (if you are you should just buy the EA). The disadvantages are that there is latency between the trades so you may get more slippage and scalping autotrading may in fact lose you pips. If you find a good position trader you can make a lot of money.

anoha
2012-07-03, 03:49 AM
Forum here has nothing to do here auto trade forum forex trading specialist
Although the motor trade business and also a very good forex trading good and much better than any other trade and there are a large profit, despite the risks contained on market liquidity is sufficient large and huge, which is Tdolha in the forex market every day ..

challenger ab
2012-07-03, 03:56 AM
i dont like to use auto trade because it mean using robot and im not like to left my money to robot to trade without me so i will not learn any thing or depend on my self .and im not sure that will make me earn money or lose my money all this in my mind

aum
2012-07-07, 01:42 PM
yes friend its true if there is good robot then its also fail after few days because of dynamic market. before i also testing few EA but sorry to say there is not fruitful result and after that i dont waste my time for finding EA and its better to trade manual because its give us more and more knowledge which is necessary to become successful in forex.

ishvara
2012-07-07, 05:10 PM
It is expert advisors and robots that actually trade for us automatically and they can get losses for us automatically as well. It is best that newbies keep away from robots and rely on manual trading.

fizmhd
2012-07-07, 11:24 PM
auto trade is only belivable upto some extent .. there are lots of working EA's ..but still it may go wrong at times .. so you should be ready to face that too ..

computers
2012-07-09, 02:39 PM

antosco
2012-07-09, 05:29 PM
I don't use auto trading system because I don't believe in it. Forex trading needs to be updated time after time and these autotrades (robots) are not updated on a regular basis and might go out of day hence providing misleading signals. I believe in manual trading.

sparkle
2012-07-11, 10:29 AM
I do not believe auto trading. Some time it is very interesting. many forex traders use auto trading. But it is feedback is not good all time. It is one kind of robot that is psychology apply. so i can not believer it.

lights
2012-07-11, 12:44 PM
Auto trade mean????????:( please define in detail.

auto trade, maybe it's about robot for trading, we can find free EA in our metatrader,, it's called expert advisor in our meta trader,, the robot can open position and close it automatically

cozard007
2012-07-16, 03:08 AM
I dont belive in auto grade, infact, i hate the way it is traded, all the trades that trades it are just the market participants, this is just the main difference between the real traders and them.

hendarto
2012-07-16, 03:55 AM
I think trading with EA is helpful to obtain a consistent profit. we need to learn a lot about the EA. because if any of the settings it will reflect badly on our account. so before using the EA, we have to learn the system works, and we could use a more secure setting.

forX
2012-07-16, 05:36 AM
i believe auto trade or forex robot or ea (expert advisor) , i even have used auto trade. auto trade software are the sole software based math and shows that the forex market to trade. auto trade software will be configured so are going to be a trading account in vogue and type. you'll be able to avoid all the human emotions of trading using auto trade software.

chandanbhilai
2012-07-16, 11:41 AM
auto trading mean using expert adviser mean using robot .but auto trading is risky for forex because they give huge prifit or huge loss. so i don't belive in auto trading ,so play individually trad and belive your golden hands.

lap
2012-07-17, 12:27 PM

leherchand
2012-07-18, 12:12 PM

sgiant
2012-07-18, 04:11 PM
Autotrade may be done using the robot, Paam, or a copy can also use the forex. In this way the merchant does not need to be analyzed. but the risk is very large because the capital was transferred to another party.

mariomuhafsa
2012-07-18, 07:52 PM
For me I know the robot but am not satisfy to robots cause i have many times and i takes the forex my business not funny things and i thing without robots ,thetrading is best fore me really !!

goldenmember
2012-07-18, 08:47 PM
I have heard of this concept before on trading forums outside of this one. If you trade using someone elses ideas and signals, then you are essentially not using what you have learned. Althuogh this might be good to make money, you will never make it rich by trading forex. It really depends on what your aim for using forex is. Some people are happy with a steady investment.

ahmdadafa
2012-07-18, 09:08 PM
For me i dont likes to use the auto trade because it means the using robot and im not likes to left my money to robots to trade without me so i will not learns any thing or depends on my self really !!

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 03:28 PM

I do not like auto trading which you mean. Try to be a trader. If you can be a profitable trader, then you can make money. Otherwise, do not wast your money and time.

sgiant
2012-07-20, 04:21 PM
To date I do not like auto trade. Better use their own analytical skills while learning. I think not good to use auto trade.

raselprodhan
2012-07-20, 04:51 PM
auto trade is very danger,zulu trade offers a range of third-party signal providers executed automatically on your account for ferr.all systems have verified track records .you choose the systems you want to trade and tet zulutrade do the rest,,,,,,,,,

mohamedsaleh
2012-07-20, 05:52 PM
yes i believe in auto trade it can some times earn you the money for you but not always it may loss you some , but the really problem is that it doesn't help you to understand the market nor the Forex , it just do it for you and you will not be able to trade and make your own strategies

norix
2012-07-20, 09:22 PM
auto trade have said risk or gain in place.you use auto trade or robot trade .you do not give more time you use auto trade.auto trade is the important part of the forex.

auto trade or EA, do not do if you do not know the characteristics of the pair that will be taken. because someone actually took the step auto trader who already know how prices will move in the analysis

antosco
2012-07-21, 02:55 AM
I also do not believe in autotrading because it can not be 100% accurate. Although I understand that forex robots or Expert Advisors are based on good trading strategies from good forex experts that are then coded into programs.

biyen
2012-07-30, 11:02 AM
Automated trading can be carried out on various forex trading platforms. Some allow you to completely custom program your trading system and turn it loose on your account. One very popular customizable trading platform is one called Metatrader.

hichemdz
2012-07-30, 03:06 PM
Yes i beleve in auto trade but i never use it becouse i not find good ea that gives a good profit.

but many traders made a good results with ea .

hasemiu88
2012-07-30, 04:38 PM
Forex auto trade is helpful for new trader who have not idea forex market.Foreign exchange (forex) auto-trade, or auto-trading, is a trading strategy that places orders to buy and sell automatically based on an underlying system or program on the forex market. Those orders are executed when a certain set of criteria is met. There are two types of forex auto-trading:
(1) fully automated/robotic trading, where a computer algorithm decides on the aspects of the order; and
(2) signal-based auto-trading, where orders generated by a trading system are execute.

sharabela
2012-07-30, 04:47 PM
I do not believe in auto trade. In fact, I never be able to trust on them. Thus, I do not apply them on my real account. I personally believe auto trader can go horribly wrong and make me lose huge amount of money.

shamfx01
2012-07-30, 06:12 PM
some car dealers advertise that when you trade in one vehicle to buy another. they will pay off the balance of your loan-no matter how much you owe. but some people owe more on their car then the car is worth. they have ' negative equity." and for them. the dealer's promises to pay off their entire loan may be misleading.

sarder
2012-07-30, 06:39 PM
i don't believe that. I like to and love to trade manually. I don't follow any signal. Because i want to learn. and i think it hamper my learning system.

ahsankhan
2012-07-30, 06:52 PM

auto trade is the main thing that is very popular in forex currency exchange trading ifx er offers it now but i dot trully like the idea because it might not be 100% safe to use.....

danielmogos46
2012-07-30, 06:57 PM
Expert advisors are ok.The problem is those who build craps,and they call that" Expert advisors". A good expert advisor is a mine of gold.Of course they cannot get profit on all market condition.You have to know when to use them

aun
2012-07-31, 05:36 PM
Bhat se log automatic trade karty hain. ye kuch had tak to profit deti hai. Lakin human mind ki tarha quick decision nahin kar pati. Is trading mein programming hi hoti hai. Agr market achanak change ho jaye to ye sath nahin de pati aur loss ho jata hai.

SAMIYA NOOR NOVA
2012-07-31, 05:39 PM

yeah, auto trade is very useful because if we set stop loss and take profit our trading will be automatically stopped in that point. for this, we don't have to stay in online for whole day...

emir
2012-07-31, 08:35 PM
If you are just starting out in forex trading, an auto trade mini forex account can be a viable alternative. Auto trading on the Internet has brought the benefits of using a mini forex account to higher level.

kalponick
2012-07-31, 09:14 PM
I like manual trading the most.. I really dont believe in any auto trading system.. Not even I use any copy trading.. because no matter what at the end of the day you need to trade for yourself.. forex is not easy place to earn money.. and if you let someone or something to trade your account then you will not even learn anything from your lost money..

muhammadatif
2012-08-07, 01:37 AM
I have seen on internet many forex brokers offer auto trading system especially in currency trading but I dont like this type of trading because it is not trustable and the second reason is we cannot learning about forex business if we join auto trading and we will be dependent on this system.

golam rabbani
2012-08-07, 12:41 PM
auto trade is too much risky and tension able way most of the time it creates intention how is market condition and my analysis is perfect many question is move in mind thats why i avoid it.

roopesh11
2012-08-07, 07:27 PM
Mai auto trades ke baare me suna hun lekin isko tarding me kabhi bhi use nahi kiya hun. Mujhe lagta hain ki ye pura automatic kaam karta hai bina kisi ke instructions ke. Lekin agar hum robots par depend rahenge to kudh kuch bhi nai sikh payenge. Ye pura expert advisors kethrough kaam karta hai.

sammy
2012-08-07, 07:31 PM
well mate whatever you do dont trust your money on the hand of a stranger. these auto trade or using pamm account are in a way giving your money on the hand of others. that is the part which i dont like quite frankly

wending
2012-08-09, 07:14 PM
For me,I do not beleive in auto trade at all in forex.I do not think we can get help from the auto trade.I have ever tested some auto trade system,but the result is not so good,some systems just lead me losing so much there.So I usually believe in manual trading so much,which we can gain more trading experience and trading skills at the same time.We even can get improved so much by manual trading.

challenger ab
2012-08-11, 01:38 AM
i don't like trading with robot because when i start to trade in forex i decide to learn every thing and to depend on my self and my skills and not copy from other or use any thing from other like strategy but to be my self so im now develop my trading and try to see if im improve in my trading by decrease the loss or not

abbey ak
2012-08-11, 08:27 AM
yes i do believe in auto trading but because i have seen a lot of auto trading but i think i will advise anybody trading auto trading to take much of there time to study the EA they really want to make use of because if EA is not proper monitor they can end up blowing your account and this is the effect of auto trading

laxman
2012-08-19, 07:40 PM

chama
2012-08-23, 04:30 PM
this trade tool is very common now in the forex market but i dont trust in it i dont know why but if you used this tool it will limit your abilities of thinking and analysis and prevent you from teach yourself about forex

mexy
2012-08-23, 05:53 PM
Robot/EA when used wisely can actually make you some pips thats is if the conditions on which the Robot was built on still exist, so optimization is needed from time to time. Micro lot size and demo accounts should be used to test it out before ever going live with it . In some cases VPS server would be ideal in other to have the EA always on.

dwik
2012-08-24, 04:26 AM
I think auto trade is the most worst things for the traders who really wants success in forex market.It is not 60-70 % accurate let alone 100%.so why should the successful traders follow it?The success in forex market really depends on the analysis.

I think a person's success in forex is not as easy as trafficking in what we think.
including the auto trade, although such analysis may also not arbitrary, it took the foresight of the trader is to look at the market .

wazid201118
2012-08-24, 09:37 AM
robot is used in auto trade to make profit easily but it is risky too.traders can not make profit from trade easily with their analysis so they use robot in trade.But auto trade may also cause huge lose in trade.

esif
2012-08-24, 10:37 AM
Auto trade
No, i think the artificial intelligence is not so mush reliable and powerful in this age that one leaves this trading on artificial intelligence, so beleive that humans are best for this money making game........

antnetwork
2012-08-25, 09:29 PM
Auto trade can take a very important part in this forex trading. Because newcomers mat have low experience and limited knowledge during start-up that hey can handle some manual trading. So this auto bot robot must helps us to perform some good result with limited capital.

adnan_aziz
2012-08-25, 10:17 PM
sir mai ne kabh auto trade ki nahi forex trading business main aur mai tou wese bhi abhi new trader hon forex trading business main aur abhi tou learning stage per hon han kuch indicators se help zaroor leta hon.

jati
2012-08-27, 07:18 PM
I understand that you are saying about expert advisors (EA), right? EA is a kind of trading robot we build to trade exactly our trading system. Besides, there are another "autotrade" ways as RentaSignal for example - we also attach an EA on our trading terminal and aother trader trade for us.

cfxsignals
2012-08-27, 08:14 PM
Many traders that work or who are too nervous to trade use autotrading. I don't think it is bad - there are many systems that make money. However you do need to watch the system and make sure you have chosen a good one.

hammer
2012-08-27, 09:13 PM
I never thought to do automated trading using EA, because I do not understand, but if you understand the system of EA work, you will easily make trades, and you can face the market with ease. I just focus manually trading

sitiz
2012-08-28, 04:18 AM
I think it's good auto trade done if we know how the EA is because if we are trading with EA but do not know how the EA is very dangerous if we do not meet the margin

fxmentorbd
2012-08-28, 12:11 PM
Auto trade depends on the Forex Robot or EA. Auto trade is the most popular word in the Forex business. Most of the traders use this auto trade. Auto trade does not always make profit for you, when its becomes going to faces loss then its open another trade to equalize the loss. Its better to auto trade when you front of pc other wise off this auto trade when you do not in front of pc..

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 08:42 PM
yes i so much believe in Auto trading but there are a lot to be considered when we really want to trade based on auto trading because the more we trade based on auto trade the more we are expose to the dangers in the double of lot so in other to trade auto trading we need enough ******* and equity based on my understanding

jati
2012-08-31, 11:28 AM
i think you mean the expert advisor (EA).its mean if you using EA, you dont need to trade because the robot will help you in trading..but you must know how to setting the EA to make good profit.

va_alba
2012-08-31, 04:08 PM
I'm happy if anyone can give us clues into the good stuff. Auto trade could give us a profit, make
sure you must first test it on a demo account, not directly in the real account.

jamalmolla5
2012-09-01, 10:43 PM
Yes, I do believe in ATS(automatic trading system) cause once I searched on Google by typing ATS. It gives the Forex-Metal website then I read the whole topic carefully and applied. Eventually I earned a lot by doing that.

ki pleret
2012-09-02, 05:59 PM

Why not? The world is full of possibilities. As long as you believe, everything is possible.

triker47
2012-09-02, 06:03 PM
nahi main auto trade nahi kerta hun main khud trade kerna pasand kerta hun is say mjhe experiance bhi milta hai ager loss bhi ho jaey to mjhe pata to chal jata hai kay mjhe ye loss kiu aya hai.lekin auto trading main aisa nahi hota hai is main ager loss bhi aye to pata nahi chalta hai kay kese aya hai or humara sikhnay ka amal bhi ruk jata hai.

emranhss
2012-09-02, 08:46 PM
Auto trade

No I do not believe on this. Auto trade does not give 100% true result.

SamMas
2012-09-02, 10:26 PM
Sorry earlier I frankly do not know what is meant by automatic trading beg especially to believe the explanation of all the colleagues who know thank you for your response

luisfera
2012-09-03, 03:10 AM
i think when you are referring to auto trade are referring to robots. auto trade is a more convenient way of tradding, in my opinion if it's safer or not depends on the capacity that each one has to assume the risks for themselves or to blame the robot for mistakes and losses

even89
2012-09-03, 05:04 AM
i believe on auto trade. but i just fell better to trade manually. because we couldn't be static to be a success trader, we need to be a dynamic trader. walking with the chart and dancing with the market is the final goal for a succes trader. i believe it will be come true if we trade manually.

haiderjamil52
2012-09-03, 04:52 PM
I wanna to add to this thread that the auto trading is not useful as i think. this is similar to robot. also keep in mind that nothing in forex trading will show you the right position but it will give you some expected position through previous record so try to use many strategies and you will be successfuly !!

zseconda
2012-09-04, 07:22 AM
For me not believe in the motor trade is uncertain, since each trade. Some brokers offer a 100% gain in the motor trade, but I think it will not work. It may be fraudulent or false. Nothing is in foreign currency, then trade in cars will not work all the time. This may be due to loss of money really...

annura
2012-09-04, 09:28 AM
Using skilled advisor is extremely risky cause it makes massive loss conjointly makes massive profits. however if you've got low deposit in massive loss your account are lost. wise is trade with manual strategy and trade together with your own custom-made strategy. that's long run and reliable then golem or automobile trade.

monsterzz
2012-09-07, 07:42 AM
trading using a robot I think it could be one good choice, because by trading using a robot we would be free of the emotional factors that often interfere when we are trading.

harsh4u
2012-09-07, 09:58 AM
Since the currency market movements are not pre planned. We can not predict which strategy will work at some definite time. So we cannot rely on the auto trade as this programmes will follow the predefined trading strategies which may sometimes result in loss.

pkdoo7
2012-09-07, 10:03 AM
yes i believe in auto trading system , if you set all require data into forex robot system for trading , then this system can execute all work automatically in those conditions , but it has some risk specially from market , market has several unexpected price moves which fail your EA some times and setting of EA couldn't be 100 % perfect for all conditions .

speed2
2012-09-07, 05:36 PM
im not believe in auto trading because im trading with my self and im face many prob;lems and risks to make good profit so i don't thing that auto trading can make this manage good but it will face risks and will lose our money easily .and i think auto trading make us lazy and not have or gain any experience to be good trader but to be dependable all time

agie
2012-09-08, 02:20 PM
For me not believe in the motor trade is uncertain, since each trade. Some brokers offer a 100% gain in the motor trade, but I think it will not work. It may be fraudulent or false. Nothing is in foreign currency, then trade in cars will not work all the time. This may be due to loss of money really...

must be careful yourself, because all any of us who will bear the risk themselves, we could believe in others, but we have to prove first the truth before the next step

even89
2012-09-08, 02:29 PM
thats what i think for auto trade. i think that we could to use it when we know so much how this robot work. if we let the robot do what they want without any intervantion, sure thats not a wise choice. at least we know the work plan made for the robot, if we want to use it. :)

gobindain01
2012-09-08, 07:10 PM
I don't believe auto trade.auto trade is very useful while trading for the most of the traders.it has fix profit if you depend on auto trade.

forech
2012-09-08, 10:36 PM
auto trade is good way to some traders ,buz lot of traders do forex as external income method ,buz lot of forex traders are can do auto trading ,under that they can't stay in computer in long time.it is good for officers

haryadi88
2012-09-11, 07:45 PM
In forex auto trade is very popular thing. Many forex trader use that. But it is not 100% safe. We have to use it very carefully.
From the auto trade manual tread is better.
But we need thous two in different time.

I am prefer using manuall trade to make order. With using manual trade and not auto trade, I can more learning from market no matter I got loss. I am believe loss will teach us to make a better strategy

foisalhossan
2012-09-11, 08:28 PM
I agree with you i do not believe in auto trade at all in forex.I do strongly believe in manual trading.I just to do all the controls in my hand i have the strategy to use ea's on different brokers.

shohel molla
2012-09-11, 09:15 PM
Ya brother i belive it.You can auto trade by EA.That's mean Expert Adviser.Some say it robot.Robot can do this auto trade.Some good robot help you by earn more Dollar.I also need a good EA.Thanks brother for share your post.

mjoudaian
2012-09-11, 09:58 PM
For me I have heard of this concept before on trading forums outside of this one. If you trade using someone elses ideas and signals, then you are essentially not using what you have learned. Althuogh this might be good to make money, you will never make it rich by trading forex. It really depends on what your aim for using forex is. Some people are happy with a steady investments !!

Samshuzzoha
2012-09-11, 10:45 PM
Some people say, Auto trade,Robot,EA those are very effective and profitable.
But i think personally its not safe and trustful, because among them i use some in demo account, but i can realize that with out these i make much profit and risk free trade.

abnoman
2012-09-13, 03:41 PM
Yes i believe auto trade. Auto trade means robot. if u have experience in trade you can use auto trade.

Thanks

Amitpaul
2012-09-16, 11:27 PM
actually i have no concept about auto trade...but i know something auto trade or robot ...it is very useful when most of the traders are involved in trading. if we bucktest not work like in demo, it is use to make it easier for me .now i still present in trading.

asiexpert
2012-09-17, 03:58 PM
sorry i don't believe in auto trade because i am very small investor and i can not throw my account in the hands of robot for auto trading and at the end finish my account.

Sri Hartono
2012-09-17, 08:45 PM

I believe the auto trade if it comes from manual techniques that have proven success. just try to give advice after the first manual techniques proven profitable only then make as expert advisors.

goldenmember
2012-09-17, 09:38 PM
If you find someone good at auto trading then it is worth it. However I am yet to find someone who I believe who can trade well and then I can just trust them. There are so many people who try and pretend they can have a great system but actually do not end up making any money.

abbey ak
2012-09-18, 07:47 AM
well trading based on auto is never a bad ideal but i think we just have to take much of our time to understand the best way which the EA trade or we try to code the EA to trade the very best way we trade that will give enough rest in case we are not there to trade but the EA can always trade on our behalf thats what i think