PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find good stock trading software?

deep thought
2012-02-01, 12:53 AM
Hi all, Ive been trading stocks for a little over a year but Ive only been guessing the direction of stocks and have had mixed results, I hear that professional traders often use custom built software to find trades. Im hunting around the place, does anyone know where I can find anything like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

clairienz2215
2012-02-15, 07:29 AM
I am also new to this kind of trading but I think you should see some video regarding your problem about it. I saw it at youtube videos and it really help me a lot regarding this topic, Forex is the answer to your question because they have all the trading software and they can really help you finding some of it.

sudsind
2012-04-19, 05:36 PM
unfortunately so much about forex on internet but almost nothing about stock trading you can find some european stocks on mt4 also, but not Indian
stocks, Indian stocks are not discussed anywhere, i am also in search of some stock trading softwares

ishvara
2012-04-19, 06:02 PM
Hi all, Ive been trading stocks for a little over a year but Ive only been guessing the direction of stocks and have had mixed results, I hear that professional traders often use custom built software to find trades. Im hunting around the place, does anyone know where I can find anything like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Good forex currency trading softwares can either be found through google search or can be gotten in some forex sites. It is downloaded and we traders can apply it as we trade forex markets.

wavestraders
2012-04-19, 06:04 PM
there is a lots of software develper in the market now days and most of the software can be used for forex and others money market , the only different are forex is 2 way market but share is not

asingh601
2012-04-19, 10:28 PM
In market lot of software available but no one give the best result if you want result then trade manually and trade after experience in starting you can not get much good result but after some time you get best result you want.

naziafarhan
2012-04-29, 02:33 PM
Hallow froend I dont think that this is a forum of any stock here we discuss about the forex and this is also not a good section to post your post like these. Please find appropriate place to post your query. Thanks

lg_pkl
2012-04-29, 10:35 PM

Your host can use the latest platform from your broker that MT5,
a new platform that can help you conduct a transaction you do, MT5 has been a lot of updates on the MT4 brother, if you are still unsure of my opinion please ask again with the other members, thank you very much hopefully help you

Morshedul
2012-04-30, 03:16 AM
We must use the dedicated forex trading software by your forex brokers. You can find it on your broker's webpage or from google search. Most of the forex brokers use mt4 or sometimes mt5. Etoro uses their own trading platform. But i think mt4 is the best among these items. You should try this.

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 06:13 PM
what you mean stock trading software? Is stock exchange same like Forex? No i have some experience of that. Fore is more simple than stock

sendbad112
2012-06-29, 01:14 AM
The Real-Time Stock Trading Software, Oz Scanner, is exclusively available with the best day trading software platform, RealTick software If you wish to use the Oz Scanner with your stock trading software, please contact RealTick or your stock trading broker and request that they add it to your service. There is only a $20 monthly charge to use the software with RealTick so it is very affordable.

gkintl
2012-08-21, 12:26 PM
you can develop custom built software by using modules available on java open source web site. Just google for the same. In fact, softwares like Amibroker, Ninja trader, metastock trader and quant software are built only for professional use. They virtually offer all flexibilities that you can possibly imagine. Just try to buy one of those.

nasim39
2012-09-10, 07:31 PM
searce the net..you will...I saw it at youtube videos and it really help me a lot regarding this topic, Forex is the answer to your question ...

robertpips
2012-09-23, 10:01 PM
I've been trying different EA, software and forex signals over the last two years. Most of them are crap and a loss of money and time.

I need to automatize my trades, due to my lack of time… and discipline ;) But at the same time I don't dare to leave a robot 100% hands free on my live account specially with the last unexpected news on EUR/USD around the corner.
I need also an automatic update with some forex trader service that could produce signals and reacts to changes in the market.

A friend send me information about some new software,that combines both. I thought it would be a new member of my crappy forex robots collection, but to the moment I've been trying it for three weeks and got 81% profit with 19% drawdown. I still need to find out if it is consistent, but lets see.

Here is the link in case you want to try it too: http://57db40re88obu1c1agglt0qjix.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=FOREXFORUMS
Would appreciate if you send me your feedback to evaluate the product better.

Good luck and good pips!
Robert

mithunsarkar
2012-10-06, 10:52 PM
Numerous trade professional uses a figure of kind of store trade software to stay their emotion in ensure & to allow them to center on their store trade plan while avoid the belongings of terror & gluttony.

3etman
2012-10-07, 02:17 PM
i would recommend you should use an application called meta stock like the meta trader , this application has proven its efficiency and effectiveness among the past period with stock traders
the program allows you even to use special indicators built in it in order to analyze the market and build your decision up it , this program as i think will add a lot for you.

kashifrehman
2012-10-07, 08:15 PM
I did know much about the stock trading software i think for this purpose you must fo to some of stock trading forum or market maker website they can lead you in better way.

Adaja92
2012-10-09, 10:48 PM
actually when we fell out problem then we search the problem related solution as like as rhis strategy as we need to find trading software we have to search it from all the software sites. also it can be possible to find this software by Google search or other search/. Forex trading softwares can either be found through software developer sites.

malik kaleem
2012-10-12, 01:44 AM
yes dear you are right ,
You can now trade equity indices from your easy-forex account, as a CFD. The pricing of all indices is based on the underlying spot futures contract.

marymirella
2012-10-12, 01:56 AM

At GFT, the Dealbook360, and the ProTrader at WH Selfinvest. Both provides more than 8000 instruments, stocks are available from almost every country. The two platforms are just the same, and you can login to your gft account in protrader and login to your whs account in dealbook, too. Great for analyze, and there is a huge variety of instruments, stocks, futures, currency, cfd-s, indices, etc. I use that software beyond Instaforex for more than 6 years.

monir01
2012-10-16, 11:16 PM
ami ai trading sestem a akebare notun keo ki bolte pare amader kaj ta ki ai trading sestem a.ami khub problem a asi.ar jeta ur problem where u can find good stock trading softwere.its very bad ,one use own brain and use software

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 12:00 PM
मैं भी व्यापार के इस तरह के लिए नया हूँ, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि इसके बारे में अपनी समस्या के बारे में आप कुछ वीडियो देखना चाहिए. मैं यह यूट्यूब वीडियो पर देखा और यह वास्तव में मुझे इस विषय के बारे में एक बहुत मदद करने के लिए, विदेशी मुद्रा आपके सवाल का जवाब है, क्योंकि वे सभी ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर है और वे वास्तव में आप इसके बारे में कुछ खोजने में मदद कर सकते हैं.

suhermanto
2013-02-14, 03:00 AM
you can develop custom built software by using modules available on java open source web site. Just google for the same. In fact, softwares like Amibroker, Ninja trader, metastock trader and quant software are built only for professional use. They virtually offer all flexibilities that you can possibly imagine. Just try to buy one of those.

allergroup
2013-02-14, 03:03 AM
Hello, the best way where you need to look is a google aor youtube.. there is alot of strategiys and systems.. and even freee.. because pay a money for some strategy or system its not good thing.. no one system is not perfect.. beleive me .. so you need to find your own strategy and system.. so start doing this by yourself !!! good luck !

beautifulrose
2013-02-14, 03:05 AM
As We all know that this forum is opened for forex trading. You must google your query for more details. I hope that You will get the best result of your question on other stock related websites.

abubakar123
2013-02-15, 05:07 PM
Much about Forex online but almost nothing about stock trading you can find some European shares on MT4, too, but not Indian Stocks, are not discussed in the Indian , and I'm finding of some stock trading programs.

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:06 AM
Good forex currency trading software through a Google search or find something you can get forex site. Download it, and we can apply it to trade the currency market as traders.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 03:37 AM
yar yeh kia likha howa h asmjh he nhi aa rahi ami ai ami gai etc

Tsaqif
2013-02-23, 05:48 AM

you will be able to find it in this forum sir, da I'm sure if there was a robot that might be a perfect fit with the way you work in this trade
so you will be able to trade with using the help of a forex robot sir
and there will be no harm if we are going to try to trade with forex robot receipts

shoibal90
2013-02-24, 06:47 PM
sad to say a whole lot about forex with world-wide-web nevertheless next to nothing about stock options trading you could find several American shares with mt4 additionally, although not Native American
shares, Native American shares usually are not outlined at any place, i will be additionally in search of several stock options trading software programs.

Mas
2013-02-25, 02:57 AM

you can get it for free from the broker that you will use this in my trading
so if you are going to try a broker then it could be this way and whether the broker server is good or not it can be viewed from there, by using a demo account

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 11:04 AM
aj kal tu ye trading software kahen sy b hasil kar skty hain google py likh kar search karo bohut sy aa jaty hain par hmein khud manual karna chahye kyun k software risky hoty hain es loss k chances ziyada hoty hain or kuch aise b hoty hain jo profitable bhi hoty hain

shanu
2013-03-07, 08:42 PM
I am quite new in forex business mein is k bary mein ziada nahi janti I think traders internet pr apni problem k regarding videos dekh sakty hein aap in k through good trading stock ly sakty hein

MATON
2013-03-08, 06:09 AM
Where can I find the stock trading software is good? This application has proven the efficiency and effectiveness of the past period with a stock trader, this program allows you even to use a special indicator built into it to analyze the market and build up it's your decision, this program because I thought it would add a lot of benefit to your . but still have to be careful in trading in forex

Java
2013-03-08, 05:03 PM

I guess in every broker then there will be a tool that will be prepared by the trading members sir
like MT4 and MT4 phond, because it is free and can be used at any time as long as we want sir, that we can trade well in this trade sir

sohailsk
2013-03-23, 11:31 PM
I am afraid that in this regard i would not be much able to provide you the information or guideline, but i think for this you have to visit different website related to trading business like Forex.com, it will may help you or guide you in this regards.

51fctn
2013-03-28, 11:43 PM
markit main buhat say software available hai but koi bi app ko atna acha result nhe data jetna app trading experience or starting say hasil kerty hai. after some time traid you get best result you want.

shoaib515
2013-03-30, 11:14 PM
yeh softwares hamen mukhtalif websites se bhi hasil kar sakey hen aur forex market se bhi jin per ham trading kar saktey . Lekin jo meny software download kia hy woh meny insta forex se download kia hy aur ab us per trading karunga .

armansingh473
2013-03-30, 11:19 PM
We notice that will professional professionals usually work with custom designed computer software to find trades. Forex would be the answer to ones query since they possess each of the trading computer software plus they can certainly help people finding most of the idea..:yahoo:

moon dk
2013-03-31, 09:07 AM
my bro, this is Forex forum and in this forum we discuss about Forex . it is not about stocking. it is not true section to post you comment .so please post your posts to appropriate place.

nayeem01715
2013-04-16, 07:57 AM
i recommend you need to use an application termed meta investment such as the meta speculator, this particular app features established its efficiency in addition to performance one of many prior period of time using investment merchants this course permits you perhaps to work with special indications built in that so as to analyze this market in addition to construct your responsibility way up that, the offer when i believe may put in a great deal to suit your needs.

dimaz99
2013-04-16, 10:59 AM
More nigh Forex online but near naught around security trading you can label whatever European shares on MT4, too, but not Amerindic Stocks, are not discussed in the Amerind , and I'm finding of few fund trading programs

mar1990
2013-04-16, 04:03 PM
i have some experience of that we must use the dedicating trading spftwere by your forex brokers.
i think mt4 is more best then oters.

raazi
2013-04-17, 08:46 AM
:) this is very fuuny question because if you want to find a good stock forex software ithink you want to find a good software engenier and gives order for a good software

ali.raza786
2013-04-21, 12:15 AM
mujy abi tak meara koi best trade karny key leay software nahi mila jis kou mei kah sakou key yea aak acha trading soft ware haa jab insan use karta haa tou phr oss kou pta chal jata ha key yea kesa ha iss sey koi faida howa haa ya nahi experience insan kou sab kuch sakah deata ha meary dost key kahny key mutabik tou mt4 aak acha trading soft ware ha.

nurnet03
2013-04-21, 12:22 AM
Freund's revered Forex we in this forum any stocks that I think, and it says it is not a good poster posts like this. Create a query somewhere please. Thank you

PutryZt
2013-04-21, 06:08 AM

I think every broker that will be used to provide a trading style that we can download safely sir, so we do not need to do it the manual way trade sir, because I'm sure I'll be successful with this trade if I can trade safely sir

saadtariq786
2013-04-21, 02:35 PM
as for as i think u can search forex currency trading softwares on internet by google search or on good forex sites , down load them n try them in demoo 1st , if they work then u have the option to get benifits from them by using in real trading.............

aktherskaseda
2013-04-21, 02:39 PM
Inside current market lots of software package obtainable but no one provide the ideal effect if you would like effect then deal manually as well as deal soon after expertise within commencing you should not get a lot good effect but over time you obtain ideal effect you choose.

mar1990
2013-04-22, 09:36 AM
a.o.a
~~~~```` trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh,,..... so uu should learn all about themm then what uu like the mmost uu should adopt ,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....@@@@@!!!!

fxboss
2013-04-22, 09:42 AM
Hello there most, Ive been recently stock trading for the minor over the calendar year nevertheless Ive merely been recently estimating your route involving futures and still have got put together benefits, My spouse and i pick up that will specialized merchants generally employ tailor made developed software package to discover positions. Internet marketing shopping throughout the position, really does any individual recognize wherever I'm able to come across everything this way? Just about any support can be drastically loved.

abdul765
2013-04-25, 06:51 PM
In my opinion, I've been trying different EA, software and Forex signals over the last two years. Most of them are crap and a loss of money and time. Thanks

shafqatirshad
2013-04-26, 04:04 PM
if you find a good stock trading then you should also work hard and find it from various websites and google. and take advise from some some persons who is expert in trading.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-27, 07:52 AM
I think there is a lot of computer software developer available on the market now times and all the computers software can be utilized for forex and the others income industry the only real various are forex is 2 way industry but reveal is not.

farooq1981
2013-04-27, 10:35 AM
trading software ke liye app ko sub se ziyda software 4shared.com per mile ga jis main auto trading robot indicator signal software aur buhat kuch mile ga is kuch software rigster bhi hoon ge aur kuch non but app pehle demo per zaroor try kar ke dkhin us ke baad real account per.

ForexDJ
2013-04-27, 11:04 AM
I found a way to trade stocks from my country using MT4 but it's a very crude method unless you can be able to download data in Excel. If you can download this kind of data, just save the excel sheet as one of your currency pairs then using the history option, import it to your mt4 and there you have the charts. keep updating the data in excel n whenever you update you have to import again... apply the normal templates or indicators for the mt4 and after analyzing in mt4 you can go to your broker and buy or sell the stock. Anyone interested in this can PM me I explain further. Thanks.

mar1990
2013-04-27, 02:02 PM
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think manual trading is more best for trade...
butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peac you can found it on yuor web page with urr brookers...........

mar1990
2013-04-28, 05:52 PM
a.o.a :peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

~~~~@@@ traders should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading....many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think manual trading is more best for trade...trading softwere ko found krny k ly online mmain boht syy websites hann jhan syy ap trading kk lyy best softweres ko use kr skty hannn.............
,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peac

hellelali
2013-04-28, 05:59 PM
Thanks to this topicFor me I do not know these things, and I hope the brothers supervisors explanation for this area on the trading of shares

super27
2013-04-28, 06:00 PM
Agar ap stock trading karna chahte hain to us k liye kafi softwares ap ko market me mil jaen ge, forex trading softwares me bhi kuch stocks hain jin pe ap trade kar sakte hain , mere khayal me currency trading best hai....

kaldizar
2013-04-29, 07:24 AM
lamentably such a great amount of about forex on web however very nearly nothing about stock trading you can discover some european stocks on mt4 additionally, yet not Indian
stocks, Indian stocks are not talked over anyplace, i am likewise in inquiry of some stock trading programming projects

mar1990
2013-04-29, 05:58 PM
...trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think manual trading is more best for trade...
any body should bb learn about trading softwere and leabutt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peac
u cann also use of its softwere ................ ap online search kr kk ap web sites ko choose kr skrty hannnn...............online ap ko hrr trahh kk trading softwere mill jaan gyy..........

aptx4869
2013-04-29, 08:43 PM
Hello there most, Ive been recently stock trading for the minor over the calendar year nevertheless Ive merely been recently estimating your route involving futures and still have got put together benefits, My spouse and i pick up that will specialized merchants generally employ tailor made developed software package to discover positions. Internet marketing shopping throughout the position, really does any individual recognize wherever I'm able to come across everything this way? Just about any support can be drastically loved.

It was very complicated i think. So, i just make some conclusion if stock business are more difficult than forex business. We are know that, Many broker are open for trade at forex and stock, we can set some capital on them and try to follow our favorite stock. but, that was not really good for me. Cause stock need high capital and the condition are not really good to entry and exit from the market everyday.

Yeyep
2013-04-29, 08:48 PM
I do not know which software to trade stocks because I never do it because until now I am still in the forex business that I find it does not require a lot of capital and I quite understand.

naija
2013-04-30, 04:45 AM
It depends on what you intend to get, because I don't think there is any special software for trading stocks just like that of forex. Though there are stocks signal provider, but I can't say about trading software for stocks

mar1990
2013-04-30, 12:37 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@@ if u have any knowledge ooff computer then it is not difficult ko use any websites of all over the world .............:peace:
on net there are many websites and softweres on it .uu can search forex trading soft were on net and uu cann join this very easily .................:peace:
i mm new in this business and now i have demo account and i do prectice on it .....ssoo....... i do not know all about that ....... :peace:

saadtariq786
2013-05-05, 12:08 AM
Mai apne vichaar k mutabiq to yehe keh sakta ho k ,ye door internet ka hai google pe ap jo chahay haasil kr sakty hai, q k mai b aib new member hai abi mjhy kuch khaas nae pta par ap jese dosto ki informative posts se mjhy buht kuch sekhny ka moqa mlta hai......

mar1990
2013-05-05, 10:31 AM
net pr boht se websites hann jo k trading ki informations dayti hannn..............................~~!!@@@@@####3
trading stock soft weres ko trading ki websitess syy search kia ja skta hay orr is sy trader ko trading kk lyy help bb milti hayy orr iss trahh trader al world ki trading kk bary mmain bb jann jata hayy orrr iss trha ssy tradersko apna knowledge ko increass krny mm bb help milti hayy orr trading websites syy trader ky achy brooker kk bary mmain b pta chalta hayyy...........
jis trahh trading kk baqi softweres ko search kia ja skta hayy ussi trahh trading stock trading softwere ko search ki ja skta hayyy................

aptx4869
2013-05-05, 09:25 PM
In my opinion, I've been trying different EA, software and Forex signals over the last two years. Most of them are crap and a loss of money and time. Thanks

Be patient bro, i have same case with you, nothing are free on this world. So, we must gain everything with hard work. That was happen on forex too. We are know you case are happen to new trader. I do the same thing. After get loss and loss using many indicator and many signal we will realize if this business are really difficult. Simple but not easy. And if we are never give up, we will try to learn and study to evaluate our trading. And from that we can move to become better trader.

nurul111
2013-05-05, 10:48 PM
the market for 3-4 years and I think yes i am satisfied how it worked overall but not with my performance as I think I coupd have done better in my trading so I jus learned it and I can just look forward fo ra better future but just uad a positive day so which is making me further positive fro future too.

tamiunsoed
2013-05-06, 08:17 AM
once the software is very easy to find us or we download ... you can visit to websites related to forx .. there providing perangkan / software for our trading platform .. or search in google you will find many such sites

mar1990
2013-05-08, 04:25 PM
......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading....many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....trding stock softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think manual trading is more best for trade...
,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....

awais123
2013-05-19, 09:34 PM
je han mei is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem treeding keh bohut sey soft wear hain mein ney beh yeh soft wear instal kiya houa hai aur mujey aur mujey is ka bohut fiada hai

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 10:10 PM
Hi all, Ive been commerce stocks for a trifle over a year however Ive solely been estimate the direction of stocks and have had mixed results, I hear that skilled traders usually use custom designed computer code to seek out trades. I'm looking round the place, will anyone understand wherever I will notice something like this? Any assistance is greatly appreciated..................

hamidd2007
2014-03-09, 07:11 PM
I saw it at youtube videos and it really help me a lot regarding this topic, Forex is the answer to your question

Atomic
2014-03-09, 08:00 PM
Dear friend mera khyal sy forex k bhot sy soft ware hai trade kaeny k leya lekin sab sy zeiyda achy trader MT4 or MT5 hain ya donu soft ware bhot mashor hain bhot sy log yaha sy trade karty hain,laken MT4 zeiyda use hota hai mera khyal sy qk MT4 ek to purana hai or easy hai new trader is ko use karty hain

aftabakmal
2014-12-14, 03:24 AM
Good forex currency commercialism softwares will either be found through google search or will be gotten in some forex sites. it's downloaded we tend to|and that we} traders will apply it as we trade forex markets.

aftabakmal
2014-12-14, 03:26 AM
Good Forex currency commercialism software will either be found through Google search or will be gotten in some forex sites. it's downloaded we tend to|and that we} traders will apply it as we trade Forex markets.

aarabane
2017-10-22, 09:05 PM
I too am neveau, but I show it on the market study and also know more about the indicators and stratige, and try to apply it on the account.
I think having an experiance is better than nothing

Shani11165
2017-10-22, 09:09 PM
It is very simple you can find your desired software and application from internet. Where are more information is about forex trading and for other things.

buttar
2019-03-19, 10:56 AM
We must use the dedicated forex trading software by your forex brokers. You can find it on your broker's webpage or from google search. Most of the forex brokers use mt4 or sometimes mt5. Etoro uses their own trading platform. But i think mt4 is the best among these items. You should try this.

2019-03-20, 07:39 AM

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:50 PM
forex trading ka kafi sari website ha ma in website ko zaroro study karta ho is sa muje forex ma trade karne ka laye
help milti ha in web site paya forex ka barye ma sari information milti ha.

Neharika515
2020-12-24, 01:32 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.