PDA

View Full Version : Trading Software?

deep thought
2012-02-01, 12:53 AM
What is the best trading software for day trading the Dow Jones Industrial Index? I heard Omnitrader is good but don't know whether or not to get it. Any derivative traders out there?
What king of success rate do you get with software? Are you better off just going on instinct? Is there a better trading company than tradindex as I find the site too slow for closing trades. The spreads are too wide.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!
Thanks

5starsabuj
2012-06-17, 08:19 PM
I think that it is the most important matter of Forex trading . Every body should be know that the best trading software and should be know that how can be use the trading software for day trading . If any one can use the trading software properly he can be success full easily. So i think as the trading software is help full for trader so every body / all trader should be know about the trading software properly and use it correctly for his success in the Forex business.

sudsind
2012-06-19, 05:12 PM
i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform

sony69
2012-07-17, 10:26 PM
I through that the its very important to know the Forex trading for
must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to Forex .
Who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success in the Forex business.

sgiant
2012-07-18, 04:48 PM
How does MT4 differ from Mt5? what are the advantages and disadvantages of both software?
I myself have not used the MT5, maybe there will be other members who will answer it. So far, I still faithfully uses mt4.

khaled6969
2012-07-21, 04:22 PM
Of the most powerful trading platform is trading platform because it is the latest mt5 between platforms as well as the currency in which all indicators

sammy
2012-07-26, 09:13 PM
i think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on softwares for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.

Money hunter
2012-07-27, 03:29 PM
Does anybody know of a free trading software that i can use? I am pretty new at forex and don't want to spend money for now. Maybe later.

sgiant
2012-07-27, 09:20 PM
I do not recommend using a robot to trade, better use manual techniques to get maximum results. There have been many traders are losing the investment in using the software

arpanet88
2012-07-28, 01:54 PM
trading software is a software which use a trader for trade. there are manty kind of trading software. but mt4 is the boss of all software.

hmkowsar
2012-07-28, 10:09 PM
who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success the Forex busines,

kashifrehman
2012-07-28, 10:41 PM
For my trading i trade with lof of trading softwares but remain fail until i choose to trade on mt4 so my vote is with this platform and now a days its best for trading and mojority of traders choose this one to trade, There are many brokage houses who did not prefer to this one they use other professional charting softwares to trade.

sammy
2012-07-28, 10:43 PM
the best trading software is i think metatrader 4 or popularly known as mt4. i trade in this terminal and it is really cool. there also is mt5 but i havent tried that out. you can try any of them to trade live or demo.

PTTLegend
2012-07-28, 10:57 PM
That right, trading software that you mention maybe something like MT4 that help trader watch, calculating and decide to their trade, about MT4 I think it is good enough, also we wouldn't use all of it's function so I didn't use MT5

thunderfast
2012-07-29, 05:10 PM
I think that the best trading software is the metatrader 4, probably because I'm too familiar with metatrader 4, in my opinion its consumer easier, and has enough features complete

mimunaislam
2012-07-29, 07:53 PM
I trade with lof of trading softwares but remain fail until i choose to trade on mt4 so my vote is with this platform and now a days its best for trading and mojority of traders choose this one to trade.The best trading software is i think metatrader 4 or popularly known as mt4.

hmkowsar
2012-07-29, 10:27 PM
the must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software successive to Forex.

hichamoiv
2012-08-09, 05:59 PM
Now a day trading software is held by sector i. beaucoup society are curious of new software due to work esiest Thire

gkintl
2012-08-24, 12:55 PM
There are so many top quality softwares available for stock market trading. Prominent ones are pro-trader, ninja, trade station, amibroker, meta trader, quote tracker and even omni trader as you have mentioned. Almost any kind of algorithm can be programmed with the softwares mentioned above. If you are looking for further high level programming facilities, you can use adaptive modelling software and trading solutions software which facilitate genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks. Success rate has got nothing to do with the software. It is the ability to analyze data structure and create adaptice algorithms that matter in trading.

nymukta
2012-09-06, 08:25 PM
Nice question. It's always very tough to choose the best one. But choosing the best one will certainly lead you to your goal.

I used M4 and M5. To best honest I prefer M5. To me It's the best one I've ever used. It has a few additional advantages those are not really available in M4 or whatever. I hope you guy will clearly be able to track the additional features. So i would recommend you to try M5.

Have a nice time.

annn2060i
2012-09-23, 05:51 AM
i think the manul trade is best than the automed cuz the expert advisor will make u abig profit but lose all that in one trade i love the manul trade or strtigic

tharaka17
2012-09-23, 06:11 AM
Yep.I have never used MT5.But I love MT4.I think this is a really good software.I never need to check other software because this is the best software which can help me.So I can control this well.It is easy and fast.Good luck brothers.

nasim39
2012-09-24, 07:30 PM
yah i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja.

bdconnect
2012-09-25, 02:00 AM
For your forex trade you use mt4 and mt5 software.but i think mt4 is the best because mt4 is very easy for trade and you also easily trade your forex account and you also see news in news event thank you

pkd8915
2012-10-05, 04:01 PM
Multicharts trading platform is an award winning. It is helpful for trading purposes. Whether you need day trading software or you invest for longer periods. Forex trading needs some softwere.:(:))):)

Ghulam Mustafa
2012-10-05, 04:54 PM
MT4 is the best Forex/day trading software. I don't like automatic trading software.

lis
2012-10-05, 05:09 PM
The mt4 so fir is the best trading software i have come across and there is no other software that can beat it when trading you come to realise that it is much easier to navigate.

3etman
2012-10-08, 12:17 AM
to trade the dow jones efficiently you have to master the dow jones index history , moves , movers and major moves , this would happen only if you tried your best to understand every move in it
no matter which software you will use , the software is an assisting tool that wouldnt differ a lot which one you are going to use for it, just try your best to make master the market not the software.

shanmun
2012-10-13, 02:08 PM
one must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to Forex .

Samee01
2012-10-13, 02:52 PM
Well there are many good softwares like mt4, mt5, omnitrader are out there.. But the thing is different kind of person uses different types of software actually it depends on one's using. Before that adequate lesson about forex is necessary.

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 11:52 AM
मुझे लगता है कि यह विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात है. हर शरीर पता किया जा सकता है कि सबसे अच्छा व्यापार सॉफ्टवेयर और किया जाना चाहिए पता है कि कैसे दिन के कारोबार के लिए ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग कर सकते हैं करना चाहिए. अगर किसी भी एक ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग कर सकते हैं ठीक से वह पूर्ण सफलता आसानी से हो सकता है. तो मुझे लगता है के रूप में ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर है व्यापारी के लिए पूरी मदद तो हर शरीर / व्यापार सॉफ्टवेयर के बारे में पता करने के लिए किया जाना चाहिए सभी व्यापारी ठीक है और यह विदेशी मुद्रा कारोबार में अपनी सफलता के लिए सही ढंग से उपयोग करते हैं.

jefricha
2012-11-25, 10:23 PM
There are so umpteen top character softwares free for lumber market trading. Spectacular ones are pro-trader, ninja, trade rank, amibroker, meta bargainer, iterate tracker and plane omni merchandiser as you individual mentioned. Nearly any kindly of formula can be programmed with the softwares mentioned above. If you are looking for encourage utmost destroy programing facilities, you can use adaptive modelling software and trading solutions software which serve transmitted algorithms and unreal system networks. Success rank has got zilch to do with the software. It is the noesis to psychoanalyze aggregation artefact

shohankst9
2012-11-25, 10:52 PM
I think Forex is a good business.i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform.So please try it.Thank you...............................................

mamony
2012-11-25, 10:59 PM
Yeah dear, I agree with your brain. I see how much it goes. I have been experience more from this thread. but i think manual is best.

umarmsg
2012-11-25, 11:16 PM
i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform

If you want to start as a Forex trader then it is very simple. You need to open a spread betting account and fund it with how much money you want to invest in Forex trading.

anems
2012-11-25, 11:58 PM
I know enough about these things trading software, I think the two most important software is MT4 and MT5. Mt4 is requested in the forum but I still do not know as I use it. I ask you to let me know how it works these two software.

tanujsoni
2012-12-02, 12:04 AM
i mt4 is best every example and every screenshot provided in this forum are of mt4 that means most of the people uses it....

nayeem mahfujur
2012-12-02, 12:24 AM
The measures specify the particular time at which particular types of amounts are translated into Australian currency. The table below contains examples of the more commonly used specific translation rules. For details of exchange rates applicable at specific times, refer to the foreign exchange rates listing.

chunmamy
2012-12-05, 04:07 PM
trading software is very necessary for trading. I guess all pretty much the same just perpedaan on features that are used in for example trade pair trading software trading each different and do not forget to also determine the trading broker

jefricha
2012-12-13, 10:57 AM
to firmly trade the dow jones efficiently you have got to firmly master the dow jones index history, moves, movers and major moves, this would happen merely if you do in fact tried the best to grasp each move in it
in spite of that software you'll use, the software is an assisting tool that wouldnt differ plenty that one you're going to firmly use for it, simply strive the best to help make master the market not the software.

sweety sania
2012-12-18, 08:21 PM
trading software is a software which use a trader for trade.
i think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on softwares for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.

suhermanto
2013-02-12, 02:57 AM
to trade the dow jones efficiently you have to master the dow jones index history , moves , movers and major moves , this would happen only if you tried your best to understand every move in it
no matter which software you will use , the software is an assisting tool that wouldnt differ a lot which one you are going to use for it, just try your best to make master the market not the software.

aptx4869
2013-02-13, 09:36 AM
trading software is a software which use a trader for trade.

I think there are many thing we can use today. Most of trader in the world use Metatrader as their main platform. I know some software which can we use as platform, but metatrader are the best i think. I use Jtrader, but the installation are more difficult. I know champion platfrom, but the requirement to use that platform are really high. So, the best one are metatrader.

shahid1
2013-02-13, 04:32 PM
I never use the trading software. I prefer to trade manually it is very easy and profitable job. If you are learned and know how to trade then you can as much as you desire the profit from the trading. Software is not safe trading. it is also risky.

zobeda
2013-02-19, 09:25 AM
I think the most important thing forex trading. Everyone has the best trading software and trading software for business users should be aware of how it should be known. If someone can use trading software can easily correct a total success. So I think that commercial software is to help traders make every body / me know how to properly use each merchant and appropriate commercial software business for success in the foreign exchange market.

Shoaib Mushtaq
2013-02-21, 03:10 AM
robot to kafi hain but best konsa ha kase pata lage ga inki khasusiat kahan sa pata lagti hain ?

faisal waheed
2013-02-28, 11:45 PM
sir mere khyal main sb se acha software mt4 hai, kiun k usey samjhna or is main oder lgana or close krna bohat easy hai. mt4 apni simplicity ki wja se sb se zyada use kiya jata hai.

shahid1
2013-03-01, 04:14 PM
Trading on software is not very much profitable as thinking the beginners. Try to understand the manually trading if you want to earn sufficient profit. Learn about it and practice on the demo account first if you want to earn the profit. this is very useful for you.

Endeye
2013-03-02, 09:38 PM
i think manual trading is the best way to trade,
Your say are true, that manual trading is safer and we can control it fully. I think the manual trading is more effective compared with trading by using software, which if experienced software error or not updated of forex market conditions then it will cause devastation for traders.

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 10:27 AM
trading software wo use karta hai jo jis k forex k bare main knowldge na ho par mere khyal main manual trade karna ziyada best hai es sy humein bohut kuch seekhna ko milta hai aur hum sftware sahare mahi bethy rehty

shahid1
2013-03-04, 03:41 PM
Trading with software is not so much profitable. i alway prefer to trade manually by understanding the new affect and data issued from the Economic Calender. This is very good source of information and good time for putting the trade. In this way you can earn sufficient than software trade.

visio it
2013-03-05, 07:45 PM
Now there are no.of software available in market like mt4,mt5,market trader,market maker, market trader 2,which are going through in my experience,but i think mt 4 is user friendly software more then any other,you easily handle its feature's and suitable for any kind of product.

ranajee
2013-03-06, 10:27 AM
In my views instaforex is the best broker abd his mt4 software is best because i am personally use the mt4 software but mt5 is the new version by the instaforex but i am personally not use mt5 software. mt4 is the best software for trading.

shanu
2013-03-06, 02:08 PM
I am new in trading me is k bary me ziada to nahi janti but I think trading k liye wese to bht se software use ho rahy hein but in my opinion mt4 is the best trading software

farooq4455
2013-03-06, 07:08 PM
https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=trading+software&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=V0Y3UcnuMNDdsgaewoCgCg&sqi=2&ved=0CGoQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=629

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

http://www.crunchbase.com/assets/images/original/0013/1633/131633v2.png

Java
2013-03-08, 05:05 PM
What is the best trading software for day trading the Dow Jones Industrial Index? I heard Omnitrader is good but don't know whether or not to get it. Any derivative traders out there?
What king of success rate do you get with software? Are you better off just going on instinct? Is there a better trading company than tradindex as I find the site too slow for closing trades. The spreads are too wide.
Thanks

I guess Meta Trader is a trading tool that I use the most good for sir
no other trading tools that can be as good as this MT4 to my knowledge,
we use this to trade well then we'll be able to do this trade using technical analysis and could be a long time sir

Mas
2013-03-08, 08:31 PM
Thanks

if we are going to trade with the help of the software we will be able to use an EA so that we can be more relaxed in trading in the forex market this safely
but we must also be able to use the EA is good that we can use and can safely believe sir

sohailsk
2013-03-21, 11:42 PM
I dont have an idea of many trading software's , but i am likely to agree with you that Index makes the deal difficult with its huge spreads and less profit, if you would be able to get the idea about more kindly share the experience with us.

naija
2013-03-22, 03:00 AM
It is not always easy to get an expert adviser(trading robots) that is profitable even into a long time period. Most of them are just profitable in the short, after which everything about it goes wrong. That is why, it is still very unpopular among traders.

muneebahmed
2013-03-22, 03:29 PM
mujhay lagta hai k trading softwere forex k liye sab say important role play karta hai, liken humay trading softweres pay zayada dependant nahi rehna chiya kyun k yeh logon ko mental relax ho jatay hain or apna mind use nahi kartay jo k bohot dangerous hai sab k liye.

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-22, 06:51 PM
meta trader 4 and 5 best hain ksii bi paltfoam pe trade kerne key liyee, iss key elawa baki sarey bus thek hain, best mein MT hi ata hai, iss mein kai kisam key indicators hain jo app ko trend or situation btatey hain key app kis side pe trade krien or app in ko follow ker key acha earn ker saktey hain ,,,

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-22, 07:03 PM
of course trade with software properly will bring good things also by karen that we have to find software that is good and right to be properly since I was a great and true...

shakirpeya
2013-03-22, 07:16 PM
many software are launch in the market to make trade i use mt4 software because of it's use so simple and eassy than others

m.asifali
2013-03-24, 07:12 PM
the every trader are like the his like software i prefer the mt4 software are best software for the trading and the new software are mt5 it is new in the market and few one trader are us it.

sweetypk2016
2013-03-24, 09:07 PM
main na start sa hi mt4 software use kiya hai Forex trading ka liya. kiyo ka ab main is ko bhot acha sa samjh gaye ho. is liya mt5 ko use karna ka soncha nahi jab mt4 sa mara kam asan hai is i liya mt5 ko main na use nhi kiya .

uk8877
2013-03-25, 04:45 AM
I do think it's the biggest matter of Fx trading. Every body ought to be know the best trading software and may be be aware that how may be use the particular trading software program for day trading. If any one can utilize the trading software program properly the guy can be good results full easily. So i think as the particular trading software program is aid full intended for trader so everyone / most trader ought to be know about the trading software program properly and use it correctly intended for his success inside Forex small business.

WBPOnline
2013-03-25, 09:40 PM
If you would like to be a PRO and trade in miliseconds, Use F-ECO with any kind of metatrader,F-ECO works with all brokerage platforms

new93
2013-03-25, 10:57 PM
Which kind of software you are asking about ?
If you need a trading platform then download any MT4 or MT5 trading platform from your broker's website.
If you need some software to handle your trades then go for robot. But it is strongly recommended to use manual trading rather than automated.

shoaib515
2013-03-25, 11:05 PM
trading software woh softwares hotey hen jin ki madad se log forex men trading kartey hen aur earning kartey hen . in softwares ki bohot si qismen hoti hen maslan mt4 , mt5 etc .

tayia157
2013-03-26, 12:10 PM
I am using metatrader 4 for my trading from my starting day in forex market and it is very best platform for trading, mostly all brokers can offer us to trade in this market by using this platform, metatrader 4 have its new version metatrader 5 which have advanced features and we can do our trading easily and save our time and earn money in short time.

kabeer
2013-03-26, 12:47 PM
यदि आप एक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी के रूप में शुरू करना चाहते हैं तो यह बहुत आसान है. आप एक फैल सट्टेबाजी खाता खोलने के लिए और यह कितना पैसा आप विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में निवेश करना चाहते हैं साथ निधि की जरूरत है.

umairmalik
2013-03-26, 11:01 PM
choosing a trading software can be a little tricky cause its your money that is at risk..so there are too good softwares mt5 and mt4 .mt5 is the latest version but mt4 is the previous version and a more used one too many people use it in trading.

shoaib515
2013-03-26, 11:04 PM
Tradiing software software ki aik qisam hy jis ke zariey trader asani se trading kar sakta hy . in softwares ki bohot si iqsam hen like mt4 or mt5 etc .

tonmoy19
2013-03-26, 11:07 PM
There are many kind of trading software. but mt4 is the boss of all software.I think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on software's for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is up to you.

irshad
2013-03-27, 10:21 AM
Trading software for professional automated and discretionary trading featuring
advanced analytics, trading strategies backtesting and optimization.

51fctn
2013-03-29, 11:57 AM
I think that it is the most important matter of Forex trading. her koi best trading software kay bary main jana chachta hai js say best tarid ki jay.
hum knowledge or experience say he jan sakty hai kown sa trading software successful for trading and help full for forex business. jo log trading soft ware properly use kerta hai to wo as kay lea successful ban sakta hai.

forex_adviser
2013-04-16, 08:01 AM
Dear meray khayal maa to trading main Meta Quote k MT4&MT5 k elawa koe b aur software acha nahe ha. Main ap ko suggestion deta hn k ap meta trader 5 use karin and i hope you will get excellennt result.Q k forex me Traders ke aksiriat Meta traders he use kar rahi ha aur bohat kam log dosray soft use kerty hain.

saadtariq786
2013-04-20, 06:54 PM
mt4 is the plateform which always preffer to select and use, or you can say trading software, as i started with it and still trade with it ,as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform.......... and they have thier experinces.

duke38
2013-04-21, 12:01 AM
treading software is a operating based window which help to the user to connect with the server and get the latest update around and play with other businessmen Mt4 is very good trading software up till no even mt5 has also been introduced in the market and some of the new users are working on this product

a1123
2013-04-21, 01:00 AM
very true MT4 is boss of all its very easy to handling

keroso1
2013-04-21, 01:35 AM
actually i think that the mt4 and the ninja trader is the best one that you can trade my friend and i have to say that the forex market need a lot of things in order to be that winner

ali.raza786
2013-04-21, 04:28 PM
yeh aik aisa software hota hay jis business kay hawalay say har information hasil hoti hay log bohat say tradidind softwares use kartey hain par mt4 ziada best hay bohat saarey log iss par yakeen rakhtey hain yeh aik kaamyaab software hay jis par kaam bohat honesty sey hota hay.

mar1990
2013-04-22, 02:15 AM
a.o.o
@@@@@!! i stard my trade with mt4 because i like it most ,,,,
i feel it very easy to use and comfitablee,,,,,,,i do not want b a robot trade ,,,mmain to manual trading ko he sbb syy bestt khyal lkrta hunnnnn,,,,,
trading plate form bb ap k ly sbb sy powerful plateform hayy,,,,,trading softwere ko use krny ssyy ap boht hee achi trading kr k achi earning kr skty hann ,,,,ksi b trader k ly trading softwere aik ahmm masla hy ,,,,,
any one who tell mmee all about it??///??????????

mar1990
2013-04-23, 01:11 PM
a.o.a
~~~~@@@ any body should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading....many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....
,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peace:

buxpir
2013-04-23, 03:48 PM
trading software se insta forex trading me asani ho jati he our insta forex trading ke elava forex trading me be trading software ke instal karnay se trading karny me asani ho jati hi .

Yeyep
2013-04-23, 03:52 PM
indeed use trading software would be better, especially software that we create ourselves in order to take advantage that we want because then we will benefit in accordance with what we want

shoaib515
2013-04-23, 05:56 PM
mt4 aur mt5 yeh donon trading softwares hen jin key sath ham log forex men trading kar saktey hen yeh dono trading softwares bohot hi asan hen in sey ham earning kar saktey hen .

wabas
2013-04-23, 05:58 PM
ma insta forex ka software ko use kar raha ho aur ja software muje kafi good lag raha ha ja best software ha market ma trade ka laye aur ma is software ko use kar ka kafi heppy ho

evalia
2013-04-23, 08:44 PM
very dangerous, because it can Margin Call if we too believe with EA ..

raazi
2013-04-25, 12:15 AM
trader is kuhd sofrwer ha or tarder is ko istmal ma la kar kam kata ha tarding ka platforum pa is platforum pa buht sa softwear han jin ko hum kar ka pasa kmta ha like mt4 mt5 etc

mar1990
2013-04-25, 01:11 PM
a.o.a ....... tradingg softwere......
~~~~@@@ any body should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading....many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think manual trading is more best for trade...
,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peac

sultan2
2013-04-25, 04:41 PM
wsa tu mian start sa meta trader 4 ka terminal hi use kar rahi ho kiyo start hi main na meta trder 4 software sa liya tha is liya mara liya meta trader 4 easy software hai Forex trading karna ka liya. . kafi sara trader meta trader ko like karta hai kiyo is ko understand karna kafi easy hai.

abdul765
2013-04-25, 06:32 PM
In my view, I think manul trade is best than the automed cuz the expert advisor will make u a big profit but lose all that in one trade i love the manul trading. Thanks

bosonto101
2013-04-25, 06:34 PM
I don't know about trading software. I know about Forex business. Every person like it and try to know and try to earn money from this site. I like it and invite my relatives.

buxpir
2013-04-25, 06:39 PM
Trading software ake asi cheez he ke jis ke waja se ap trading kar saktay hin our apany leay our apny mutalqa tamam logon keay leay asani peda kar saktay hin.

mar1990
2013-04-27, 01:53 PM
a.o.a
~~~~~~,,,,,,uu should ssee trading vidios about trading mathod and softweres and se urr problem solvess,,,,, butt i like the most mt4 among the others uu should try the best .....
trading is aonline work sso that there are many softwere buut i like the most insta forex trading ,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peac
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search....trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think manual trading is more best for trade.........many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....

smsobuj
2013-04-27, 02:35 PM
Normally mt4 or meta Trade 4 or meta trade 5 is the best platform for trading online. This is very important factor to decide before doing any Forex trading. The browser is just for maintenance but the software is used for doing random trading. So choose the software carefully.

Rahat786
2013-04-27, 03:05 PM
is waqat buhat say software hain jin say hum achi trading kar saktay hain. forex trading main sab say zayada ourmost important software sirf meta trader 4 hai ju is waqat all world main use ho raha hai. all trader main say % 90 loog is ko use kar rahay hain

shafqatirshad
2013-04-27, 03:08 PM
today there are many trading software used but i think mt4 is best and you can understand it easily and it can also give you a good bonus. most of the traders prefer it and used it.

fulltry
2013-04-28, 06:51 AM
trading k liye may robot ko use karta ho ye trading ka liye best ya trading ka sath ap ray bhi dayta or ap acha trade kar saktay or aik acha earn kar saktay hay

kabeer
2013-04-28, 08:28 AM
अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए आप mt4 व्यापार के लिए बहुत आसान है और आप भी आसानी से अपने विदेशी मुद्रा खाते व्यापार क्योंकि मैं mt4 सबसे अच्छा लगता है mt4 और mt5 का उपयोग करें और आप भी शुक्रिया खबर घटना में खबर देखना

jasiminbd
2013-04-28, 09:22 AM
I think the major problem of the trades. All should know that the best way to deal with the software so that the software can be used for trading, you should know about. You can use one trading software that you can accomplish. Therefore, the software for all the help, so traders must deal with all traders thought the trading software/about, know, and be used for self-success in the Forex business.

GHOURI
2013-04-29, 12:03 AM
i think meta trading software which have there many version available in market are good .... i am suing meta trading 2 it is good and after some learning i will switch to new version of meta trading software

kaldizar
2013-04-29, 07:29 AM
I believe that it is the most significant matter of Forex trading . Each figure ought to be realize that the best trading programming and ought to be realize that by what method could be utilize the trading programming for day trading . In the event that any one can utilize the trading programming legitimately he might be victory full effortlessly. So i suppose as the trading programming is assist full for trader so each figure / all trader ought to be ponder the trading programming fittingly and use it rightly for his victory in the Forex business.

mar1990
2013-04-29, 04:30 PM
a.o.a
~~~!!!@@@ many trading softwere are on net but most ooff all famouss iss instaforex trading....
uu should found iitt very easyly on google search......
any body should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading...
....trding softwere sy murad asa soft were jis ko rading kk ly use krty hann .....i think man,,,,,i like iitt very muchhh...~~~~@@@:peac
manual trading is more best for trade...
i like mt4 alsooooo.......~~!!!@@@@@@@@@

naija
2013-04-30, 04:56 AM
I don't think I still have any prefered forex trading software is far because, no one has been proven as the very best among all that is posted. When one is saying something somewhere, many other people will be condemning it and claiming how it caused them serious losses, so it can be very confusing

Mobile786
2013-05-05, 09:33 AM
I am always using meta trader4 softwear for trading in Frex market, becouse meta trader4 is best for me and relible than othe softwear for trading in Forex market. Meta trader4 is easy to learn and for do work on Forex trading market.

mar1990
2013-05-05, 12:36 PM
any body should bb learn about trading softwere and learn also use of its softwere ......who use correct the trading softwere he can make a lot ooff income in forex trading........ i mm new i start mmy trade with the manual trade ,,,,,, i hear ea but i can not know all about it ..........
kun kk ap ko jis kk bary mm knowledge hota hayy to ap uss syy hee trading ko start krty hannn...... so i belive on ea trading but i can not join it..........

thirupathi
2013-05-05, 06:25 PM
The must be know the best using of forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to forex who can know the trading software successfully to help full for trading and it is help to success in the forex business. of the most powerful trading platform is trading platform because it is the latest mt5 between platforms as well as the currency to indicators.

joynan
2013-05-16, 07:27 AM
We know that forex trading business for need good trading software. And trading for good trading software is metatrader4. And this trading software is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 software. So trading for MT4 software is best in forex market.

mr.ctn
2013-05-16, 09:00 AM
trading software aik aisa software hay jo iss business kay baarey mei mukammil guide karti hay jis say aap iss kaam ki different terms kay baarey mei kkuch seekh sakay yaha trading kay bohat saarey software hain aap robot ko trade kay liye use na karein yeh loss be kar sakta hay.

sweet786
2013-05-16, 09:03 AM
I think the major problem of the trades. All should know that the best way to deal with the software so that the software can be used for trading you should know about You can use one trading software.but mt4 is the boss of all software. .................

farooq1981
2013-05-16, 06:42 PM
brother there is not specific tool for day trading you can easily search on internet and you will apply on your chart then you will observe that tool if the give good result then you will take long time otherwise you could change . thanks and best regards Farooq Ahmed

rumanajaman
2013-05-16, 07:02 PM
I think this is the most important issue, which is related to Forex currency trading. Many people need to know what the best investments in software and always use day trading software investments really should always be aware. That someone is able to invest in a software application, it is always easy to great success. Well, I guess when installing software investor guide and all investors and almost all need to know about investing in software properly and effectively its currency, small-sized companies.

:doubt:

mehedi25
2013-05-16, 07:43 PM
When I as a result of how it is essential for an understanding of your Forex trading the
Pay attention to the most beneficial use of associated with Forex trading software, relating to the two employ properly because of this software together with currency trading.
Who is able to effectively implement business computer software in support of the overall concerns trade and it also helps to achieve the conversion from the type of currency trading business.

moomin
2013-05-17, 04:36 PM
normally we use the meta trade 4 in the forex trading and mostly the trend of the peoples is toward the meta trade 4 software and there is also introduced the meta trade 5 which has some new feature in it but to me i prefer the meta trade 4 for trading

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-17, 05:55 PM
i am trader in the forex trading market and i love this business because it give me a lot of money,i trade with the meta trader 4 in the forex trading market and it is very easy to use for me and with this platform i make many of good trades in some seconds and make many profits daily.

awais123
2013-05-17, 10:46 PM
je han mein is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex online bussnis mein mein kafi soft wear istamal kar raha hon is bussnis sey mery kafi incom ho jati hai aur mera guzara ho raha hai

thirupathi
2013-05-18, 09:24 PM
Must be know the best using of forex trading software for how to use properly for this software in successive to forex must be know the best using of forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to forex who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success in the forex business.

muna1982
2013-05-19, 06:29 PM
i am trader in the forex trading market and i love this business because it give me a lot of money,i trade with the meta trader 4 in the forex trading market and it is very easy to use for me and with this platform i make many of good trades in some seconds and make many profits daily.

meta trader 4 is the most popular and widely used trading soft ware world wide. the maximum trader used to trade with mt4. the broker also select the mt4 for their official trading platform. their are other trading platform too like mt5, multi terminal etc but they are not become so popular yet.

kramatsubhani
2013-05-19, 06:30 PM
I use always MT5 . becasue MT4 is old version. That;s why I use MT5. I ilke to use MT5.

simon12
2013-05-19, 07:22 PM
I most definitely really worth the money rather than relying on changes in the computer program, resulting in an easy degree. This is a complete collection of prose. This time, the option is under control

aug14
2013-05-19, 08:47 PM
in the Forex trading market one is the most popular and very good trading software is meta trader 4 and it is very stable in the market for trading and most popular also,its commands are very good and very use full for every trade in the trading business of online market in Forex.

fxrafi4
2013-05-19, 10:15 PM
i have continually used mt4 as a platform otherwise you will say commerce code as i started with it and still trade with it as i realize it comfy and simple to trade with mt4, alternative traders conjointly use ninja, recurrence and plenty of alternative commerce platform......................

joynan
2013-05-20, 07:40 AM
Forex trading business for need trading software. And good trading for best trading software is metatrader4. This trading software is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading software. So it is for now i doing trade on the MT4 trading software in forex market.

bloch.bhai
2013-05-20, 09:08 AM
i aways use metatrader 4 becouse it was very easy to use amd i am cimfortable with it there are many trading software but metatrader 4 is very popular and higher than all softwares

itzguriya2013
2013-05-25, 04:26 AM
main na tu start sa hi metra trader 4 he use kiya hai dera . our trading ka liya Mara favorite software bhi meta tarder 4 he hai . is pa working karna mujhe bht asan lagta hai.

eh6fctn
2013-05-25, 09:16 AM
trading software are software which are using a traders for forex trading. these software a specially creat for forex trading. which help to traders for forex trading. two version of forex trading software are mt4 ant mt5 are available. mt4 is old version and mt5 is a new version of forex trading software. mt5 has more features but mostly people use mt4 because it is simple to use and has a basic requirement for forex trading.

vakas.9011
2013-05-26, 09:13 AM
trading software are very helpful for us. Most brokers have restrictions around how you can use their demo trading platforms. Volume limits, account expiry dates policies that have the broker in mind, not the trader. it is useful in all these conditions.

lalonn1
2013-05-26, 09:30 AM
I know that it is important to realize that Forex trading is a
Use code sentence admits, right, this is a code 2 the easiest abuse later in Forex currency trading.
Which recognizes that the code is to facilitate the success of the two (advice) |} the size of the trade and be successful in the Forex business.

shima007
2013-05-26, 10:40 AM
now a days trading software is very important........................... it is a day of technology........................ so we have to gain ground............................... we will make win in the system................. we must need a trading software.................... so come to the point.......................... go go go

fan786
2013-05-31, 08:30 AM
forex online trading main meta trader 4 aik aasa platform hai ju her cheez ko support karta hai yeh buhat acha hai jis say hum achi trade kar saktay hain, meta trader 4 per hum easily auto trade be kar saktay hain

sulmanmugal1
2013-05-31, 08:34 AM
trading software provides a platform for fast trading and instant market research. Most day trading service providers also offer trading education, access to brokers, instant order execution, charting tools, mobile phone alerts and more.!!!

dufu
2013-05-31, 11:13 AM
There are soo many software that are different per pose that is when you are trading they have very different things that you have in purpose like soo many time that you can know how to trading well

ali.khan
2013-05-31, 05:56 PM
I do believe manual trading is the simplest way to business depending too much on software for trading with real cash don't last any good.It will eat out your entire money today the decision up to you.

sahilbutt
2013-06-01, 12:28 PM
trading software is the best in this platform many traders good earn in it when they are working in it and take the trading software becoz it is a best helping software in this platform

redlif
2013-06-02, 02:56 PM
In this way you will understand in Forex
You can use this equipment on line to right of program code should include, imposes a code of foreign trade in Exchange for the obligation, simple assault.
Success. The {Director (business) is a business and contribute to the success in the market Forex.}

jazy
2013-06-02, 07:10 PM
treading software used for for treading,these software are helpful for traders,they used those software in our business line and huge profit,all the treading software are help full for all kinds of trades.

Zee133
2013-06-03, 07:43 AM
Men to Forex pe trading karne ke liye meta trader4 platform software use karta hun, kiuen ke meta trader4 ko learn karna our is pe work karna bohat asan he, Forex trading software to our bohat sare hen jese ke robot, meta trader5 etc... but meta trader4 is best for me.

sidhu5775
2013-06-17, 12:00 PM
forex mein trading platform aik trader k liey very important hey because if he is feasible with this trading software wo apni full concentration k sath trading kar sakey ga aur profit earn karey ga.yeh us k confidence mein bhi izafa karey ga.

shahzad64
2013-06-17, 02:59 PM
every software is developed for some special purposes, goals and objectives
I think Mmnitrader is best for all purposes.
Multicharts is also a best software

firoz420
2013-06-17, 03:04 PM
the manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on software for trading wit real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.

beamsteam
2013-06-29, 09:55 AM
Wesy main apne dosto ko robot use krne ka nahi khoin ga kun ke jo maza or profit manual main he wo atuo main nahi,is waqat boht se traders apna loss kar bethte hain just atuo trading k thorugh wov robot use kr ya is kisam k other softwear use kr rk.

c13
2013-06-29, 04:31 PM
iss waqat instaforex main 2 tarha kay tarding software mojood hain meta trade 4 aur meta trade 5 mager mostly trader meta trade 4 par trading kartay hain kyon kay meta trade 4 seekhnay aur istamaal karnay main asaan hai

AKHTARCH
2013-06-29, 06:44 PM
I know trading software is not suitable for trading. Automatic trading some time close entry. And customer go to lose. Trading is suitable in case where u have low amount in your account u nor try.

hamza13
2013-06-29, 06:47 PM
trading ak ache site ha or log iss site pa kaam kar k kosh ha or ya acha soft ware ha or log iss site pa kaam kar k soft ware k zarea kaam kea chaea or log iss site pa kaam kar rhay hya or pasay kama rhay ha or log iss site pa kaam kar rhay ha .

smfory
2013-06-30, 04:28 PM
Talking about the software Forex, i imagine mt4 and mt5. from this 2, mt4 is the best for all the traders around the world. Mt4 is a software that made easy Forex for non-technical people. It is so plug&play that anyone with little computer knowledge can use it.

ziage
2013-07-08, 02:06 PM
jesy forex bussiness ka ik apna hi trading software ha iss terha ka her ik company ka trading software hota jis se wo rules and law impliment kerta ha . aur forex bussiness ka trading software bi bohat hi acha ha.

sweet1
2013-07-09, 05:09 PM
kafi ache software hain forex karne ka laye main meta trader 4 ko use karti ho aur ja sub software sa best hain is ko use karna easy hain is main her trah ki facilty hain aur is ko her koi like karta hain

iwan666666
2013-07-09, 06:31 PM
When trading with internet slowness in closing trade normally on your internet connection, and when the market may be crowded so you do not get in the entry. All good software, try to fix your internet connection

IFTIKHAR BALOCH
2013-07-09, 10:15 PM
dear sir there are many software created now a days ,in which trading software is created.you should use these software and earn more profit in short time.

Ghalib
2013-07-09, 10:19 PM
In trading software I can suggest you, that I go on page investing.com and here I click economic calendar and here I check signal. And after watch this I go and start my trading. This method give me my boss. This is very effective method.

MASUMBD02
2013-07-10, 12:07 AM
Thou MT5 is latest i thing MT4 is best, because is used it to easy and comfortable.

chuadry.aftab
2013-07-10, 08:22 AM
Trading is automatic software in which you can business online it is relying on software not using any good it can eat your all money what would you like now.

homesweet
2013-07-10, 08:27 AM
is ma agr ap kamkarn caht ho trop ap ko is ka tring karn ho ge is ma ap ko sab koc pat cal ja ge is ma boht pasa ap is ama agar ma bath kar be pasa ap ko is ma pasa kamn ha to tring karo is ma

ABUZAR
2013-07-10, 02:49 PM
mee think the manul trde is best than the automd cuz the exert advisr willmake u abig profit but lose al that in 1 trade mee love the manul trade or strtgc.1 must bee knw the best usng Forex tradng softwre fr how 2 use proprly this softwre on succesive too Forex....

Ali 123
2013-07-10, 03:34 PM
think the manul trad best thn the autmed cuz the exprt advisr wil make u abig proft but lose al that in one trde mee love the manul trde or strigc.Wel thre are many god softwares like mt4, mt5, omnitrder are out thre..But the thng is diferent kind of peron uses diferent typs of softwre actualy it depends oon ones using. Befre that adequate lsson about forx is necesary....

bennyforex
2013-12-19, 03:33 PM

saqibs
2014-02-27, 10:24 AM
i think sub sa best trade karne ka laye mt4 software best hain is sa acha software muje to nahi mila hain is software ko use kar ka hum bohat acho trade kar sakte hain meta trade 4 ko expert trader be use kar rahe hain aur wo is kafi like karte hain

ayshiakter
2014-02-27, 10:29 AM
forex trading ham 2no tara karsakta hay and aik hota hay manual and auto trading software and software use kar kar ham better trading kar sakta hay and hamara money loss hona risk nahi hota hay and so forex trading is good for trading software.............

punjabian1990
2014-02-28, 01:34 AM
Trading software is a online stock trading platform provides all-in-one access to stock market prices, real time stock quotes, fundamental data, news, and technical indicators for the best decision support that connects to a choice of multiple brokers' trade execution systems.

punjabian1990
2014-03-08, 12:18 AM
trading software is a software which Software provided by a stock broker in order to buy and sell shares in the stock market. Receives stock market information as it happens, considers rules or sets of criteria you set up, and processes trades based on those rules and criteria specifications

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-03-08, 09:32 AM
gee mery bhai forex trde k software ko download akrna bhut hi asan hai ap insat forex ki site ko kholo google main aur is amin download trding platform likha huga us ko dykho ap ko waha say downlod link mil jaye ga is ka

Atomic
2014-03-08, 12:54 PM
Dear friend bhut sy trading software hain lakin un main sy 2 trading sofr wre bhut achy hain MT4 or MT5 ,is donu main fark hai har new trader MT4 use karta hai qk ya asan hota hai Or jo k expert trader hoty hain wo to MT5 use karty hai qk MT5 new soft ware hai.

wassa99
2016-10-15, 09:33 PM
Hello my freind there are many good softwares like mt4, mt5, omnitrader are out there.. But the thing is different kind of person uses different types of software actually it depends on one's using. Before that adequate lesson about forex is necessary.

aqwapower
2016-11-21, 04:44 PM
Software provided by a stock broker in order to buy and sell shares in the stock market. Receives stock market information as it happens, considers rules or sets of criteria you set up, and processes trades based on those rules and criteria specifications

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

To complete the verification procedure for trading account, you need to take the last step! Please,
- submit a complete copy of the document. Make sure the photo, all letters and numbers are clearly visible
- submit all required pages of the document. A scanned copy must have the required double-page spread(s) in full, including the corners or laminate borders:
- If the customers name is in two languages in the passport, but this data appears on different pages, the scanned copy must contain both of them.
- When uploading the bank book, be sure to provide its main page with the customer's name and address, the bank stamp and the authorized signature as well as the page showing transactions for the past 3 months

sidrazafar
2017-10-13, 10:15 PM
I am not used this software ...and i have no idea of this one . i can't say anything about this one .honestly.any other person may be answer this question who already used trading software.

Abniali05
2017-10-13, 11:52 PM
I don't know anything about the Trading software my friend? Where we can find them ? And how much it will helped us here
In the Forex ? Is there a chance to earn easily through these softwares or not ? Kindly tell us how and where we gonna find them.

aarabane
2017-10-21, 04:34 PM
I think I like working on an account of itrader with the hand I do not like working with a computer, I prefer working with the hand to see what we will do

AbdullahAbdullah
2018-12-25, 12:47 PM
PMaarabane
I think I like working on an account of itrader with the hand I do not like working with a computer, I prefer working with the hand to see what we will do

AbdullahAbdullah
2018-12-25, 12:50 PM
TOKYO, Dec 25 (Reuters) - The dollar fell to four-month lows against the yen on Tuesday as investors cut exposure to riskier assets as Washington struggled with a partial government shutdown and open confrontation between the White House and the central bank.

AbdullahAbdullah
2018-12-25, 12:52 PM
The dollar fell 0.27 percent to 110.12 yen in early Tuesday trade — its lowest level since late August and extending a seven-day losing streak. The yen also hit a 16-month high against the British pound, trading at 139.90 yen.

AbdullahAbdullah
2018-12-25, 12:53 PM
People are saying this is a black Christmas,” said a veteran currency trader at a major Japanese bank.

Shahzadahmed4850
2019-01-13, 03:14 PM
Of the most powerful trading platform is trading platform because it is the latest mt5 between platforms as well as the currency in which all indicators

FastScalper
2019-01-13, 10:20 PM
there are many software available in the market which can be used by traders to make successful trades. different traders use different software according to their requirement. i think mt4 and mt5 are good trading software. they can be used to make successful trades. but they can not be always profitable. but i think using software for trading on regular basis is not a good idea to become a successful trader.

yaseenhfd
2019-01-25, 08:23 PM
I do not recommend using a robot to trade, better use manual techniques to get maximum results. There have been many traders are losing the investment in using the software

naveed_ahmad6864
2019-02-06, 06:44 PM
jab se trading start ki hai insta forex hee use kia hai orr MT4 py hee ki hai khud bhee invest kai orr trading bonus se bhee trade kia account bhee block krwaye sab kuch hua lkin trading plateform acha hai iss mn koi problem nhi hai sab kuch chalta hai lkin kbhi kbhi problem aati hai jab ye software kuch zyadh purana ho jaye to connect nhi hota to usle liye dobarh isko install krna hota hai baqi sab to sai hai

Rr128
2019-02-16, 10:55 PM
Every body should be know that the best trading software and should be know that how can be use the trading software for day trading . If any one can use the trading software properly he can be success full easily. So i think as the trading software is help full for trader so every body / all trader should be know about the trading software

samire01478
2019-02-21, 08:21 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए आप mt4 व्यापार के लिए बहुत आसान है और आप भी आसानी से अपने विदेशी मुद्रा खाते व्यापार क्योंकि मैं mt4 सबसे अच्छा लगता है mt4 और mt5 का उपयोग करें और आप भी शुक्रिया खबर घटना में खबर देखना

FastScalper
2019-02-21, 10:05 AM
i think these days many trading softwares are available in the market. but its up to you which you think is best for you. all the softwares have different features. but i must say that although software is very good helping hand for the new traders but we should not make habit of it. we should try to trade manually and should use our own experience and knowledge. in this way we can learn more about forex trading.

sana24
2019-02-24, 01:19 PM
Well there are many good softwares like mt4, mt5, omnitrader are out there.. But the thing is different kind of person uses different types of software actually it depends on one's using. Before that adequate lesson about forex is necessary.

ntn
2019-04-16, 01:39 PM
Sir for your forex trade you use mt4 and mt5 software.but i think mt4 is the best because mt4 is very easy for trade and you also easily trade your forex account and you also see news in news event.

Abdul_qadeer
2019-04-27, 07:20 PM
trading softwar pr agar hum use kara ga tu ho sakhta hai hum lose ho or hum achi tradign na kar sakha us leay ma ya keho ga ka huma jab bhe trading karne hai tu hum sirf forex ma he trade kar ka acha profit earn kar saktha hian us leya huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex ma kar saktha hian us leay huma aga tak he apne trade kese beh software ka zarya nhi kara ga

chasif
2019-05-02, 01:14 PM
friends and fellows
dear miry khayl mn to hm ko trading k ly mt4 softwer h use krna chaye . because this is the very important and the must be know the best system to use mt4 softwear this use properly to u make mony pakeg is very good if u have a good strategy

sakigbest
2019-05-02, 11:09 PM
main na toh koi b trding software nhi dekha hai orr na ee mujhe is main se koi khas informatioon mili hai jo maihn ap se shre ker sakuu kun ka main na bi kuch kuch e sekha hai is main se

Bmw123
2019-05-19, 01:51 AM
your forex trade you use mt4 and mt5 software.but i think mt4 is the best because mt4 is very easy for trade and you also easily trade your forex account and you also see news in news event.
Best coments...

Merabnoor123
2020-12-01, 01:48 PM
meray khayal say Forex main bohat faida hay aur ye ap pe depend karta hay ke ap ne faida kesay lena hay Forex pe kam karna bohat asaan hay Forex pe kam karnay ke pesay bohat achay miltay hain maine is se faida hasil kia hay Forex have a big benefits options ....

Neharika515
2020-12-24, 01:50 PM
विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.