PDA

View Full Version : If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

niks
2012-01-30, 08:37 PM
This happens with newbies many times. When they come across some new strategy , put on their trust .And results in loss.
What you think about it ?

stimor44
2012-01-31, 09:53 AM
Price action is one of the simplest and effective method of trading that most technical traders negelect, learn them and see the diff.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-12, 03:53 PM
I think that is the right result.An indicator will not alwasy help you win .It may help you win for a long term,but it will not let you win all the time.have you ever thought that if there exists an indicator can help traders win all the time,I think all traders will use it and profit constantly.There will no need for professtional trader in forex.So do not beleive an indicator completely,it may hurt you so harmly in the end.

mayengbam
2012-02-22, 02:55 PM
This happens with newbies many times. When they come across some new strategy , put on their trust .And results in loss.

Well i m afraid i dont agree with your opinion dude, indicators are our best friends in trading and we have to trust 100% on them. but the condition is to know how the indicators work and what are its pros and cons. Even the best and the most successful traders will fail if they trade without indicators or dont trust the indicators

maryosa
2012-02-22, 03:18 PM
If trust any indicator 100%, then big loss will come and you will not be able to recover. I do not see indicator that give 100% signal that is true. Always some defect in signal for some time of indicator. Trust indicator 50% and use the small risk when trading with indicator signal.

pipsurfer
2012-03-07, 11:33 AM

first, try it and gain profit, then try it again and gain more profit
several profits in a row will result in overconfidence
next, trade with more lots, it turn into a loss
still overconfidence, the trader increase tho lot, and becoming loss even more,
greed and fear are coming
looking for something to blame.... so it is the indicators takes the blame

next, try another strategy

kampung
2012-03-07, 01:23 PM
-there is no indicator that can provide 100% accurate predictions, and the indicator is often too late. Believe in the indicator does not hurt, but we have to know when we have to put Stop Loss. Because Indicator is not entirely true.
yeah and there is no certainty in this life are all part of the uncertainty and I think this will make us a good trade if we're aware that there will never be perfect in our trade that we have to do is how we manage risk

kamrul10
2012-03-07, 01:54 PM
agar hum 100% trust karte to e galat nehi hai.ledkin trading karte samay agar hum 100% result expect karte hai to e bilkul galat ha.keu k indicators to trend ka bareme warning deta hai ledkin accha traders 100% expected nehi karta ha.

raka999
2012-03-07, 03:05 PM
as a beginner, it is reasonable when have to keep looking and looking for a strategy they think is good. whereas it was only going to spend time only. for each strategy would have advantages and disadvantages. better to focus on one strategy, so that it can generate profit.

khair
2012-03-07, 05:12 PM
if you trust in only one indicator, it may bring for you a great catastrophe. because trade on the depending on only one indicator is not good. forex trade is not depend on not only indicator it also depend on proper skill, news impact and fundamental analysis also.

amin0x
2012-03-07, 05:23 PM

i m totally agree with you ...i just did it yesterday ..i did read some news and use some recommendations and open a position ...i loss 2 $ and i have just 19 $ in my account ...i still dont know what i have to do exactly to earn !!!

tajdarbet
2012-03-08, 02:21 PM
nahi main to kisi bhi indecator par bhi 100% k hisab se aitabar nahi karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex market kafi risky ha or es main app ko kisi bhi time high loss ho sakta ha main khud bhi indecators se help leta houn par karta apni khud ki he houn

Hina Abbasi
2012-03-08, 08:54 PM
If You Trust Always On Indicator Then Some Times You Will Loose And Some Times You will Win & It also depend on Indicator Which Type Of Indicator You are using.

rederok2
2012-03-08, 09:02 PM
If You Trust Always On Indicator Then Some Times You Will Loose And Some Times You will Win & It also depend on Indicator Which Type Of Indicator You are using.

although the indicators that we use profitible on others may not if it is used by us. The main core of the indicators are all good indicators and can get a profit if we are disciplined in the system is broken but if possible we will use the system loss despite a 100% profit

kaji
2012-03-08, 09:15 PM
from the beginning I was entering the forex trading business, I have been holding the principle that in forex trading there is no absolute and all the possibilities can occur. so I remain cautious in trading and always use a risk management in my trade...

etoir
2012-03-09, 12:10 AM
well trust is a part of emotions and it have not any action in forex market but it control the trader to do big lot size and take a big risk there is not trusted indicator there is only right result cazn not be changed.

Abdo22
2012-03-09, 04:51 AM
I believe that the operator can rely on the indicators, but it will not give him the benefit provided, and it is like trade in luck because no operator can be 100% sure, for me I 'always have 50% loss in my mind. and this gives me a great chance to win.

dmambi
2012-03-09, 05:09 AM
Naturally we end up in loss or margin call. since in this market there is nothing like 100% accurate indicator exist, so we should never believe in any Indicator so much. It is always better to use a bunch of good indicators to make the trading decisions.

herono1
2012-03-09, 07:22 AM
indicator's are always be help out to you for better trading in forex trading so better to depend 100% to your own capabilities to make your trading more profitable and effective so get more learning and trading knowledge to be a best trade r.

narendra
2012-03-21, 08:37 PM
When you get a strategy you should test it first in demo account. If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot size. But if you use directly in your real account it is not good for you. Then you should be careful about using any indicator or strategy.

yogesh
2012-03-22, 12:01 AM
I am not well versed with using indicators but i know we should not believe 100% on any indicators and always remember that unexpected results are possible, even some time market give wrong signals which indicators may project as an opportunity and many traders due to wrong signals from indicators may get into trap.

kamrul10
2012-03-22, 12:26 AM
we can trust indicators.but i can not expect 100% accurate result from them.it should be risky to depend on indicator ur expecting 100% accurate signals from indicators.but need basic knowledge about it.

ezincenter
2012-03-22, 12:29 AM
But follow the rules of a strategy is an important condition to be a professional trader so you have to trust your strategy as you trust your wife or son, but you just need to be familiar enough with your indicators and how to use them.

ermaniso2011
2012-03-22, 09:06 AM
if we want to get maximum result or profit from the indicators we have to watch them in different time frames.specially if we will use indicators with small time frames like 15m or 5 m then we really have to watch 1h or 4 h charts before we will use the signals generated from them.small time frames will always follow the bigger time frames.this is how to use an indicator more useful.

lights
2012-03-22, 10:58 AM
we can not trust indicator 100% because 85% of the market is a fundamental move. analysis is simply an indicator if there is no news. indicator moves based on market movements and not vice versa, so that we can not rely solely on any indicator

rakesh
2012-03-30, 12:50 PM
Agree,but some indicators are helpful to traders. Although not accurate all the time but still they are my favorite tools when waiting for signals to enter the market. The best way is to combine several indicators to obtain much accurate signal.

anitagala124
2012-03-30, 06:42 PM
as a beginner, it is reasonable when have to keep looking and looking for a strategy they think is good. whereas it was only going to spend time only. for each strategy would have advantages and disadvantages. better to focus on one strategy, so that it can generate profit.

seahawks90
2012-03-30, 07:09 PM
first of all i don't recommended using indicator 100% , because we must have to do manual trading otherwise in future you will depend on indicators so try to do the trading yourself , use indicators when you need them but don't depend on them 100%.

babu
2012-04-11, 05:01 PM
we can trust indicators.but i can not expect 100% accurate result from them.it should be risky to depend on indicator ur expecting 100% accurate signals from indicators.but need basic knowledge about it.

dadaa
2012-04-11, 07:26 PM
agar hum 100% trust karte to e galat nehi hai.ledkin trading karte samay agar hum 100% result expect karte hai to e bilkul galat ha.keu k indicators to trend ka bareme warning deta hai ledkin accha traders 100% expected nehi karta ha.

Forexboy
2012-04-11, 08:10 PM
I got into the business of forex trading, and I was holding the principle that in Forex Trading. Also be aware that there is not absolute and all possibilities can occur. So I remain cautious in trading and I always use a system of risk management in my job.

jmsblack18
2012-04-11, 11:18 PM
I never trade with depend my indicator 100 percent. Because as long i trading i always see the indicator mostly lagging or reapint. So it is not good to trade with trust full in your indicator . Always completing your strategy with fundamental technique too. To avoid indicator give fake signal.

dadaa
2012-04-12, 08:49 PM
It happens when a trader adopts new strategy without proper testings and practice, if a trader applies any strategy with proper testing and practice the results will never much bad on live account.

sabutkelaparasaduren
2012-04-12, 09:18 PM

ahaaa ... This means that I was included in the beginner class. I often try new strategies and give him full confidence. unfortunately what happens is loss and loss. luckily all of my working on a demo account, so it does not matter to me. :)

zoomfire
2012-04-12, 09:36 PM
I usually use a lot of indicator in technical analysis but I do not trust it 100% if I trust 100% in the indicator, perhaps I was ready loss :).

yes,dont ever trust indicators like RSI stoch fully.
these indicators will never give 100% signals and sometimes even combination of indicators wont work out.
so indicators should be secondary.

dadaa
2012-04-14, 08:01 PM
-there is no indicator that can provide 100% accurate predictions, and the indicator is often too late. Believe in the indicator does not hurt, but we have to know when we have to put Stop Loss. Because Indicator is not entirely true.

newentry
2012-04-14, 08:19 PM
indicator is only the tools to record the price for now and past then with it then the trader can make calculation for uptrend or downtrend and this is about the prediction too, so for it they do not believe 100 % to indicators because we do not know what will happen at the market for the future, this part the trader have to have an ability to see the market with clear

barkiman
2012-04-14, 08:28 PM
in my opinion, all the indicators, repaint it or not, it could not provide an accurate signal. I still often get caught up signals from the indicator. apparently been confirmed, but shortly after I open position, the price quickly in the opposite direction.

maurya
2012-04-15, 07:37 PM
yeah and there is no certainty in this life are all part of the uncertainty and I think this will make us a good trade if we're aware that there will never be perfect in our trade that we have to do is how we manage risk

cuongnmftu
2012-04-15, 07:54 PM

if i trust a indicator 100%, i will lost all my funds.therefor, i never believe a indicator. the newbie never avoid this mistake because they are baby in this market. you need use it in demo account 1 month before trade it in real account.:peace:

moti
2012-04-18, 12:12 PM
if we want to get maximum result or profit from the indicators we have to watch them in different time frames.specially if we will use indicators with small time frames like 15m or 5 m then we really have to watch 1h or 4 h charts before we will use the signals generated from them.small time frames will always follow the bigger time frames.this is how to use an indicator more useful.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-18, 12:14 PM

forex trading main sub sa zadia factor price ka hota ha trading main price both up down hoti ha or is forum main indicator ko be both aham role ha indicator sa ap ko market ka bara main thori both jankari mail jati ha k market up ho ge ya phar down ho ge.

moti
2012-04-19, 12:49 PM
well 100% trusting on indicator is not good.
first we test that particular indicator in demo account and we also use our brain when we are trading.
indicator many time give us false signal batter we use then with combination other indicator.

ureika
2012-04-19, 12:56 PM
u can't trust 100% in indicator
forex market is a volatile....and indivctor only help u to read the movement of market,,
so it;s can't assurely that u can make a profit with only indicator...

cac4a26
2012-04-26, 11:12 AM
An indicator will not alwasy advice you win .It may advice you win for a continued term,but it will not let you win all the time.have you anytime anticipation that if there exists an indicator can advice traders win all the time,I anticipate all traders will use it and accumulation constantly.

rock
2012-04-26, 12:09 PM
Its very important to go for the trading with the indicators.We must be well known about the indicators and use the indicators while trading so that we can make the strategies.

ishvara
2012-04-26, 12:57 PM
We cannot even trust and always utilize one indicator in forex trading and besides it is not a good idea. We traders should make sure that we use indicators depending on the strategy that we are trading with.

dlesar
2012-04-26, 03:37 PM
If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Confidence in one strategy in the forex market is not a good thing can not predict the path to the index for that external factors control the market.

Ronak
2012-04-26, 03:41 PM
we should not rely 100 % on any indicator as indicator is not a perfect tools for market analysis ,,we need to cover things like news and historical data for effective trading

tabestbestmaker
2012-04-26, 03:48 PM
hello my friend its not easy as it seems the traders must test it many times using demo account and also using a small lot size in real acount so he can use it and he must also be carefull

fxashik
2012-04-26, 03:58 PM
In my point of view no indicator doesn't provide 100% result, It only show the assumption by following the market trend. Basically indicators are created by some of financial and economical data and tools, such as Fibonacci, Elliott wave etc. So every newbies must learn before trading money management, technical and fundamental analysis. Then indicator will help to take a right decision for open a trade.

khaled6969
2012-04-26, 03:59 PM
We know that there is no index 100% correct, even if no indication is true 100% of it was all a trader rich and he does not have a loss and this index is an invaluable and there is no analysis, but draws the cursor to the indicator and the job assistant in circulation and the success rate of 50 to 80 % max and then you decide to enter into a deal trading or do not want to enter

fxlover
2012-04-26, 04:00 PM
most of the newcomer are trade with only depend on indicator. when the make profit in some trade by following a indicator and they start to follow the indicator. but indicator based trade is not real trade. after loss they realize their fault. although indicator is importance for trade but not unique. we need to consider other besides indicator.

nomz
2012-04-26, 04:14 PM
for me that is not possible that i put all my trust in the indicator because all the indicatorsa re normally lagging in their signal response that is why i must say that these indicators must not be trusted but used for the best possible causes

cruzzero
2012-04-26, 05:59 PM
There is an indicator that you can trust for 100% there is your eyes. with that and your experience and knowledge about price action and market you can easily know where you can enter and stop.

younesjoe
2012-04-26, 06:07 PM

if i trust any indicator 100 % i thing that's a good business , and i will THINK in other business to invest money in bigg business as restaurant or anything also

FXSHM
2012-04-26, 06:47 PM
Never put your trust in single indicator, you should use multiple filter to justify to entry and exit point. otherwise you must be looser. nothing can give insurity in forex market. aply fundamental analysis with indicator.

anoha
2012-04-26, 07:01 PM
I am not confident in any indicator at all 100% because I followed many of the indicators and through experiments confirmed that the indicators however successful in the end failed because they follow the price and not price, which follows the cursor. Indicators only to be used as a tool to help to identify and determine the next direction, but not to enter the transaction based on its signal

shamim3040
2012-04-26, 08:30 PM
When i depend on any indicator and i fall in loss i never use and truest indicator.I think when we get any truestable indicator we should use it at firest in demo account.If we get positive than use real account.Indicator can not give 100% positive result.

tristia
2012-04-26, 09:20 PM
many indicator give3 me false signal, its very bad for my trading system, but i have a good strategy when got false signal, i can using my martiangle system to make more better transaction in forex market, after that i can make a good transaction better with my stretgy with false signal

waqtitrader
2012-04-26, 10:12 PM

yaar yahan par hamari majboori ha k ham ko ndecators use karney parrtey haen kiuon k es k elawa or koi bhi tareeqa nahi ha es liye main to koi bhi baat nahi karta houn app se es barey main han ager ham ek indecator par 100% yaqeen kartey haen to main yahi samghta houn k woh mugh ko profit he de ga

sabujdas94
2012-04-27, 01:19 AM
When you get a strategy you should test it first in demo account. If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot size. But if you use directly in your real account it is not good for you. Then you should be careful about using any indicator or strategy.

yes we should test our trading strategy before try it in our real account. I think trust any indicator 100% is a foolish idea because no indicator give you 100% working information.

AffiliateTurbo
2012-04-27, 01:23 AM
i do not trust all the indicators, thats why i use many kind of indicators!!! so if 4 or 5 indicators saying the same i will go in the market, but trusting never!! not even the news, which you can here all the time!! i think its easy to trade if you can increase more moiney!!

Maham Gill
2012-04-27, 07:22 PM

wasa to es forum main boht loss haota ha ap na ak mistake ke to samajoo k ap ko loss ho ga or rahi bat indicator ke ap indicator ka upper 100 % profit gain nahi kar sakta agr ap sirf or sirf hama indaza hot ha indicator ka k market upper ja rahai ha ya down ho rahi ha ap hundred present es ka upper ataber nahi kar sakta ho.

fxquest
2012-04-28, 01:00 AM
Well there is no indicator that works 100% accurately, so what most we can do is select the indicator with best results and though we shall have few wrong trades as indicators will be signalling wrong but there is no harm as it still help us make many winnning trades.

joget
2012-04-28, 01:37 AM
before you believe an indicator of 100%, then you should be familiar with these indicators in detail, how the movement is in accordance with the movement of the chart bar / candle? also how well the shape changes resulting from price movements? so if you are already familiar with these indicators and have learned habits in detail, then you should trust him 100%, but you have to do with discipline.

jmsblack18
2012-04-28, 03:20 AM
before you believe an indicator of 100%, then you should be familiar with these indicators in detail, how the movement is in accordance with the movement of the chart bar / candle? also how well the shape changes resulting from price movements? so if you are already familiar with these indicators and have learned habits in detail, then you should trust him 100%, but you have to do with discipline.

Even you greatfully understand about some indicator that it's doesn't mean you must trust the indicator 100 percent. than only will make you lose without you realize it. many indicator give the not proper signal. Indicator created only to help our analysis not to become main reason our analysis.

ishvara
2012-04-28, 03:05 PM
Trusting a single indicator 100% means that any time that it gives a false signals, then we are sure to get losses in those trades. It is best that a forex trader should rely on a combination of indicators in their trades.

sudsind
2012-04-28, 08:47 PM
trading should be a combination of various factors like trendlines, support and resistance chart and candlestick pattern along with the indicator, no indicator is trusthwothy enough 100% of the time

bdboy
2012-04-28, 08:49 PM
one indicator can never give u 100% profit. indicator show u some way to get some profit. Indicator is not give u right signal every time. it can give u wrong signal too. So My suggestion is to use some stratagy with some indicator also. That can helps u make some pips.

rock
2012-04-28, 09:12 PM
We can trust the indicators but i think we need to go for the trading with the news so that we can be winner here.Also we have to trade with the patience and so that we can be best to win here.

naziafarhan
2012-04-28, 09:39 PM
Nothing is perfect in this world then why will I depend on an indicator 100% and indicator is nothing but a calculator display which calculates by taking the market data and then gives us the result and in forex market anything can happen so I thing believing an indicator for 100% is not a good idea.

coba
2012-04-28, 10:34 PM
indeed believe something that we take it very easy profitable, because that's our goal ..
but if you look at the fundamentals and the trend is as strong as any indicator it will not work ..

tarun2305
2012-04-28, 11:30 PM
bilkul sehi baat ki hey aap ney price action trading bohot hi bhadia hey lekin new trader sirf or sirf indicator ya systems maangtey hien lekin price action koi easy nehi hey bhai yeh bohot mushkil hey or is ko kernay k liye kafi experience chahiye

price action naye traders ke liye mushkil hai bahut jyada iske liye hame experience bahut jyada chahiye hota hai jo ki new logo ke paas possible nahi hai

fajar
2012-04-29, 12:26 AM
maybe I'll always hang my decision of what it produces ..
because that makes it 100% confidence in ourselves, then we are at own risk ..

taufiqbd
2012-04-29, 12:30 PM
I never use indicator because indicator provide information on the basis of technical analysis but market move for fundamental, technical and market sentiment. So indicator provide partial analysis report. So do not take decision only on the basis of indicator.

goldenfx
2012-04-29, 01:14 PM
Trusting any indicator 100% is not advisable. Because forex market does not guarantee for perfectly expected movements all the time. Due to heavy volatility, no one would guess market conditions with an indicator. So, we need combination of indicators for some what reliability.

Ronak
2012-04-29, 04:26 PM
I never use indicator because indicator provide information on the basis of technical analysis but market move for fundamental, technical and market sentiment. So indicator provide partial analysis report. So do not take decision only on the basis of indicator.

we should combine both fundamental and technical analysis to the our trading,,we cant rely only one of them and to make good trading we must have knowledge of all parts of forex

younesjoe
2012-04-29, 04:52 PM
it's a fantastique i will take time to pratcice sport and streaming , but also i can give it to my friend to enjoy it and my familly but you think that every one have it . it can be trust ? i dont think it will not be trust

nomz
2012-04-29, 06:12 PM
even if we trust in the indicator that we are using, we must not cross the money management and the risk management in our trading. we must have to keep the rules in front of us and then trade

waleedkhan
2012-04-29, 06:24 PM

price action jo hai woh aik simplest aur kafi effective method hai trading kay andar kafi jo technical traders hota hain wph negelect karta hain is say woh phela learn karta hain aur us kay baad us ka differnece dekhta hain.

sajid
2012-04-30, 12:39 AM
No,i can not believe 100% any indicators.Although RSI and Zigzag and Moving averages.
I think when we get strategy we have follow this in demo account and when we get positive result than should use real account.

dzfx
2012-04-30, 01:42 AM
I just use the indicators to be considered a trend that will last ..
and to specify certain point it will look perfect, combined with the fundamental ..

wendhrie
2012-05-01, 01:35 AM
First, try to backtest that indicator with your strategy in demo account. If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot size. But if you use directly in your real account it is not good for you. Then you should be careful about using any indicator or strategy.

newentry
2012-05-15, 07:31 AM
first we have to know about indicators, what are they, and how to use it, and if we get the understanding about them and master some of them then we will depend our trading to them for 100 %, we have to make our own analysis and of course it is helped by indicators too,
i often heard that somebody is eaten by indicators and loss their money

tashnotashi
2012-05-15, 09:11 AM

ye baat sahi ha k ham indecators par depend ziyada rakhtey haen par main app ko ek baat baoun k forex trading main na indecator par full aitbaar karna sahi nahi ha kioun k ye kafi loss de sakta ha app ko es liye apne analysis se bhi zara kaam le liya karene

Nganti
2012-05-15, 11:45 AM
i think we can not to trust to one indicator only, we must use more of indicator technical to make filter of indicator which make repaint. beside that the price will be move caused by fundamental news, and peoples make action buy and sell in forex market .so we don't trade just using indicator technical only.

digger_jim
2012-05-15, 11:53 AM
Know your strategy should be the first thing you trust. Despite claims here and there, history shows that there's no indicator which is proven to be 100% accurate. The trick is to know how accurate it is, then devise a money management strategy to make it works for you.

ayusri
2012-05-15, 01:35 PM
all the system and how it should be attempted even if there is no 100% accuracy, but the management is directed and controlled capital properly can generate more profits everyday with the same capital without the need to add back the capital, but a good system without a good capital management as well will not be used properly as well, because it's capital management plays an important role in the forex trading system, although not the only 100% true and correct.

digger_jim
2012-05-19, 09:01 AM
all the system and how it should be attempted even if there is no 100% accuracy, but the management is directed and controlled capital properly can generate more profits everyday with the same capital without the need to add back the capital, but a good system without a good capital management as well will not be used properly as well, because it's capital management plays an important role in the forex trading system, although not the only 100% true and correct.

True. Some people can make money even using indicator with less than 50% accuracy due to their money management. So it's the question of combining both for our own good than trusting any indicator with our life.

riya
2012-05-19, 09:18 AM
When you get a strategy you should try it early in demo account. If demo account investigating is pleasing then you can try it on factual account with petite lot situation. But if you use directly in your genuine account it is not hot for you. Then you should be elaborated near using any indicator or strategy

jab we met
2012-05-19, 09:28 AM
i do not trust on one indicator i use more than 5 indicator a day when all indicator or majority of indicator say and also i read forecast then many indicator say what i open deal according to the majority of indicators

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-19, 10:38 PM
It is madness to believe any indicator 100%.There is no indicator which one works with hundred percent accuracy.But,combination of few indicators works over eighty percent accuracy.Do not believe indicator blindly.

sumonmia0526
2012-05-20, 08:11 PM
Forex market is very much risky and sentimental so relying on any indicators won't be possible as i think ..depending on own strategy and own decision is only way to survive even make continuous profit form Forex market

naijafx
2012-05-21, 04:05 AM
You can't trust any indicator 100% because they have their bad times too. Especially knowing that economic indicators are superior to them.

Shahriar
2012-05-21, 05:14 AM
if any indicators are 100% correct or if i trust any indicator than anything may happen since Forex Trading can not be predictable based on one indicator. we must take into account other indicators instead of trusting one indicator blindly. so you should not trust one single indicator rather focus on others too.

naijafx
2012-05-21, 06:08 AM
There is no 100% correct indicator. If there was, then there will be no loss in trading, and everyone will follow that indicator.

rbs
2012-05-21, 06:12 AM
We cannot rely 100% on indicator because sometimes it will also fail. Forex is not purely about system or indicators. The market is constantly changing so no system or indicator can adapt to it. I can tell you someone is making huge profit in the forex market with only good money management method. It shows that you can make profit if you manage your position properly.

brutu
2012-05-21, 06:46 AM
the rest do not trust yourself, entirely on the indicator, they ahanay perform statistical calculations and it was tardiness will result in movement of a price
better use trading naked and without an indicator, it is much nicer friend

zeshan
2012-05-21, 08:05 AM
if u find out the indicators and u sure that it work right then first implement on the demo account and work on it after that use it on the real account but i think no one is 100% sure

torquee
2012-05-21, 09:00 AM
i do not trust any indicator 100 percent because these indicators re based on the historical data taken from the past and they are some times delayed in the signal provision so we have to be careful

zahidrock
2012-05-21, 09:03 AM
If you trust 100% on indicator then you will loss your money. Because there is no indicator which can give your 100% correct information. so don't trust 100% on indicator. Indicator only for analysis tools so get information and make analysis on market after that enter on market.

digger_jim
2012-05-21, 09:07 AM
If you trust 100% on indicator then you will loss your money. Because there is no indicator which can give your 100% correct information. so don't trust 100% on indicator. Indicator only for analysis tools so get information and make analysis on market after that enter on market.

There is nothing 100% including your own analysis, my friend. Remember, a lot of people have analyze price movement for many years and many of them still fail. Take everything with a grain of salt is better.

bestlooser
2012-05-21, 11:00 AM
if u find out the indicators and u sure that it work right then first implement on the demo account and work on it after that use it on the real account but i think no one is 100% sure

yes try it on demo first and even it works well do not just depend on it 100%ly because you must be taking less risk even though you are very much sure because any thing can change at any time so this is where you must be having good money management plan too.

omofx
2012-05-21, 11:54 AM
good question they is no indicator out there that is 100percent , that will be the holy grill we all have been looking for, and most of the indicator out there are lagging indicators

sanvol
2012-05-23, 06:48 PM
sir mene kabhi be 100% indicator par yaqeen nhai kia magar han me indicator ko daikhta zaroor hun magar kbhi be is par blind trust kar ke trading nahi ki pehle karta tha jis ki wajah se bohot loss hua mujhe.

jmsblack18
2012-05-23, 07:43 PM

Don't trust indicator is good thing. Because as the trader the one you must trust is only your analysis and decision to make trade. You cannot rely the indicator because they only strategic helper not main reason to someone to make decision. I too don't believe in one indicator , i do many thing to filtering that signal so i had the clear picture to trade.

meu
2012-05-23, 09:11 PM
===>>>i think when you get a strategy you should test it first in demo account. If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot size. But if you use directly in your real account it is not good for you. Then you should be careful about using any indicator or strategy.

rezwane213
2012-05-23, 11:14 PM

I'm totally agree with you. Everything has his own price and they pay the price for blindly believing it. Firstly the can try their strategy on demo account if they are satisfied only then they can use that strategy on real trading.

solidhdida
2012-05-23, 11:46 PM
I think all indicator are the data in past time that has been calculated and used to predict future prices, so it is not always an indicator that makes a prediction right, there is no 100% accurate indicator

mnf
2012-05-24, 01:37 AM
i think nobody should trust an indicator 100%. a trader should take decision by using several filters. fundamental analysis more important than technical analysis. it is better to practice in demo account before using a indicator in real account.

hitesh
2012-05-24, 11:06 AM
we should combine both fundamental and technical analysis to the our trading,,we cant rely only one of them and to make good trading we must have knowledge of all parts of forex

hitesh
2012-05-24, 11:32 AM
we should not rely 100 % on any indicator as indicator is not a perfect tools for market analysis ,,we need to cover things like news and historical data for effective trading

ikram9876
2012-05-25, 01:23 AM

nahi main indicator per trust nahi karta wo kese be time humare sath gamling kar sakta hain ager ap indicator per trust karo gy tu ak din buhot bada loss karogy ...main tu indicator per trust nahi karta ...

forextrader38
2012-05-25, 07:40 AM
When you get a strategy, you should first check the sample account. If your demo account is good, so you can try to do small batches of account size. But if you are using the correct account is direct, it is not good for you. Then you should be careful about using any indicators or techniques

aamu
2012-05-26, 12:35 PM
Well there is no indicator that works 100% accurately, so what most we can do is select the indicator with best results and though we shall have few wrong trades as indicators will be signalling wrong but there is no harm as it still help us make many winnning trades.

silenteyes
2012-05-26, 12:37 PM
If any indicator start giving 100% then who will loose ? In forex when we win a trader, there is other trader who has lost. So if all keep winning then how will this work and indicators just give indication not true picture.

raihanuiu
2012-05-26, 12:46 PM
When it comes new things in that time I try to know details. If it is favor me then I put with my trust otherwise I never put that. No, I remember there is no any indicator to give result 100% success. If it is possible then everybody will be success. Rubicon indicator is the best from others I remember and from experience.

3mala
2012-05-27, 01:55 AM
well 100% trusting on indicator is not good.
first we test that particular indicator in demo account and we also use our brain when we are trading.
indicator many time give us false signal batter we use then with combination other indicator.

yogesh
2012-05-27, 03:11 AM
Forex markets risky and so we should not rely only any thing 100%, while taking all efforts to use a good indicator we should be ready for unwanted situation and apply right risk management.

nuh514
2012-05-27, 03:13 AM

Every new traders commit mistakes and face some losses but he learn from his mistakes and do no commit them again. So if a trader have bad experience with a particular indicator, he will not use that indicator again and also he will tell his fellow traders to be careful in using that indicator.

rathod
2012-05-27, 05:40 PM
indicator is only the tools to record the price for now and past then with it then the trader can make calculation for uptrend or downtrend and this is about the prediction too, so for it they do not believe 100 % to indicators because we do not know what will happen at the market for the future, this part the trader have to have an ability to see the market with clear

boniez
2012-05-29, 02:10 PM
I think the indicator is only useful as a tool for trading and no more, let alone the price movement does not bia is also predicted with certainty. so however we can not entirely trust the indicator and you should try to be more independent trading.

jamima
2012-05-29, 02:11 PM
At firs you should test the strategy you get with demo account testing. If you satisfy then only you can create real account but remember with small lot size otherwise you may fall in trouble.

zytuy11
2012-05-29, 02:14 PM
i think that complete reliance on only one indicator or strategy is not good,, a person should be using different indicators which applies to the particular situation instead of only one

spread
2012-05-29, 02:18 PM
I do not believe 100% in the indicator I think our combination of technical analysis and news to the best trading each indicator have different results if you trust 100% on the indicator, you will have very little profit

boitali06
2012-05-29, 03:30 PM
When you get a strategy you should check it prime in demo account. If demo account investigation is saintly then you can try it on factual account with teentsy lot situation. But if you use straight in your factual account it is not genuine for you. Then you should be conscientious around using any indicator or strategy.

ernestina
2012-05-29, 03:41 PM

I do not know of how to trust indicator, I just use it. I know that if trust anything 100% in forex it will fail you in future so to make success in forex just continue with update of what you use. If use indicator then update always in the knowledge of indicator.

moonzfriend
2012-05-29, 04:18 PM
No can guaranteed you that any indicator is work 100% for you in Forex platform. But, you can find good and best indicator. If you find what indicator is best for you and provide a good information about the Forex market movement, you can tested this indicator in your demo account what's is suitable for you. I like moving average indicator.

Ksal33m
2012-05-29, 04:26 PM
You tell me that 100% of the perfections that can not be completely objective toward the thoroughly good or better in every way possible. I still check the lacquer did not do the time but my experience is well and will soon see. But as I said, that you can read this online, and not only confirms that we blindly trust the words of the Creator, because it can have a negative impact on your craft.

torquee
2012-05-29, 04:55 PM
there is no situation that has to be trusted 100 percent so there has to be care
and risk has to be controlled in any situation

sajaantrader
2012-05-29, 10:15 PM

han ye sahi ha k forex indecators jo hane ye her wqt sahi indecation nahi de rahey hotey haen kioun k main en par aamal kar k kafi had tak losss main ja chuka houn es liye ye app ko sahi guide her wqt nahi kartey hane es liye zara care kijeye ga indecators se

pecel1
2012-05-29, 10:42 PM
actually causes them to lose the inconsistencies
they often look for another trading system
but already have a good trading system

aamu
2012-06-06, 12:50 PM

aamu
2012-06-06, 02:12 PM

Fahad
2012-06-06, 05:56 PM
for trading just to rely on indicators is not good, we have read forecasts and indicators and then accumulate the result by both, following only indicators may leads us to loss

moonlight
2012-06-06, 06:53 PM

There is no any indicator that can give 100% correct result so we must not take big risks even we are getting profit with the help of some indicators. I usually combine different indicators to get strong signal.

hemaelsisy
2012-06-06, 07:01 PM
we can not depend on indicators but we can use it for make sure of
tradind

azhar5
2012-06-06, 07:06 PM
there are many indicator for forex trading,most of them are useless and not for trust.some are important indicator which can helps you to understand the market.so if you trust a good indicator that can help to increase your profit.

bedi
2012-06-06, 07:07 PM
There is no such indicators that can predict the signal with no errors at all. there must be an errors!!! I think your question is not that important as this could not be happened

exactly once each indicator must have a fault, but it depends who wear them trading in the world when we have become accustomed to a quick indicator of my advice do not use other indicators to make it deviate pridiksi because we do not know the gestures of these indicators

Pinky
2012-06-06, 07:20 PM

I personally do not really depend on the indicator, I just rely on candelstick alone, apart from that I also still new to the forex market so do not really know what kind? for indicators that can provide 100% profit is not possible

truegoa
2012-06-07, 08:53 AM

Indicators and any other technical or even fundamental things cant guarantee us 100% for earning profit everytimes. Market direction surely can predict, but the real motion will always be mistery. So, please consider the risk instead only profit when position opening in this forex market. CMIIW

kommojur
2012-06-07, 09:23 AM
Yes. Indicators are only to guess trend and apply our own decision. To get good result of our opinion, we should every ready with good knowledge on economical and domestic conditions of the respective country, we trade with currency pair.

macblanc474
2012-06-07, 09:29 AM
If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot size and therefore the condition is to know how the indicators work and what are its pros and cons.

jahangir2812
2012-06-07, 10:13 AM
I don't recognize of a way to trust pointer I simply use it. I do know that if confidence something 100 percent in forex it'll fail you in future thus to create achievement in forex simply carry on with inform of what you utilize. If use indicator then inform continually within the data of indicator.

sripanut
2012-06-07, 11:43 AM
If I trust one of many indicators 100%, I will use it in forex trading. So by using this indicator continuously, I can understand the weakness and the benefit. Finally, I can get profit by using my favorite indicator.:)

sohelforex
2012-06-07, 01:10 PM
Without ichimoku I don't believe there are no perfect indicator has been discovered yet. Even ichimoku needs to have a reference indicator for ensuring trending direction. Only one indicator isn't enough to enter long or short. In my opinion, a trader should use at least two indicators. If both of them indicate the right time to enter market then by fibonacci and support-resistance strategy a trader can be more sure.

aamu
2012-06-08, 12:11 AM
yes try it on demo first and even it works well do not just depend on it 100%ly because you must be taking less risk even though you are very much sure because any thing can change at any time so this is where you must be having good money management plan too.

puri
2012-06-08, 01:28 PM
kisi bi indicator par 100% belive karna tik ni hoga.
har ek indicator ki kamjori hoti hai agar ham sirf indicator ke signal ke base par hi trading karege to ho skata hia hame loss ho jaaye.

hitesh
2012-06-09, 12:30 AM
If trader trust their indicator 100% then trader face some problem some time. Trader should follow some other technical and fundamental analysis when all match then trader should entry market.

hitesh
2012-06-11, 12:51 AM
there is no reliable indicator with 100% each indicator must have weak point that makes it giving wrong signals
so we can't depend on them alone in trading Forex
we must make good technical analysis and indicators only help us to get good entry

vanigota
2012-06-11, 01:18 AM
all indicators are not very reliable especially when you depend on one single indicator
because it can change its signals in short time
i don't believe in any strategy that depends on indicators only
and if you try to make good strategy with only indicators and without technical analysis it will be very complicated
because you will need to use many indicators in it

aina
2012-06-11, 01:23 AM
It is evident that there is no such indicator available which gives you the signal in the best possible time and is 100 percent accurate. Therefore the higher the accuracy then the higher will be the trust in it.

aarti
2012-06-11, 01:40 PM
if we are trust the indicator for 100% i think we must got the bad result for our trading, that is because indicator is to help us to make the analysis only some time it can give us the false signal too, so we can not believe the indicator for 100%

kiran
2012-06-19, 12:54 AM
100% trust on indicator is not good for trader. If trader depend on indicator then trader face lose some time. So trader should trade carefully and also follow market trend and try to understand market situation.

joru
2012-06-19, 01:40 AM
If trader trust their indicator 100% then trader face some problem some time. Trader should follow some other technical and fundamental analysis when all match then trader should entry market.

stayfilitim
2012-06-19, 02:36 AM
easy and clear answer you will get margin call you do not have to trust any EA and you do not have to be sure from any analysis you do it even you are professional because there is nothing perfect in the forex market, and everything and analysis is just a predict of prices.

purohit
2012-06-20, 12:53 AM
kisi bi indicator par 100% belive karna tik ni hoga.
har ek indicator ki kamjori hoti hai agar ham sirf indicator ke signal ke base par hi trading karege to ho skata hia hame loss ho jaaye.

purohit
2012-06-20, 12:26 PM

sabuz
2012-06-20, 01:08 PM
i know that no indicator help you 100% all the time but if you know the all indicator system then you combination with your indicator then you get 100% information i think that forex easy systemto earn money if you input tacnical way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SAMIYA NOOR NOVA
2012-06-22, 04:02 PM
i don't trust any indicators 100% yet because i know that indicators are not always true. if the indicators were always true, every traders on forex may become rich in overnight...that's why if i trust any indicators 1oo% i must get loss in everyday.

forexchamp
2012-06-23, 05:52 PM
me to kisi be trader ko ye suggest nahi karta ke wo kisi be indicator par blind trust kare kyun ke indicators akser galat be hoo jate hain aur us surat me trader ko nuqsaan be ho sakta hai

ghanchifarhan
2012-06-23, 05:56 PM
to be a succesful trader you must have a very logical way of thinking and learning. the factors and trend setters of the value of a currency will be obvious and the events leading up to this trend turn around will be obvious to everyone not only people interested in forex economics and politics

fandi
2012-06-23, 06:05 PM
to be a succesful trader you must have a very logical way of thinking and learning. the factors and trend setters of the value of a currency will be obvious and the events leading up to this trend turn around will be obvious to everyone not only people interested in forex economics and politics

good trader always trading in the right moment ,,, they use their indicator
tp give information where is the price going on...

dodicandra
2012-06-23, 06:21 PM

we simplify it to read the trend. we adjust our trading type, for example, when I used to use TF H1, as the reference TF I also see a big trend in TF H4 and sometimes daily, after that we adjust our TP and SL, to be sure the setting is different TP / SL between Tf large with small TF, when it's certainly easy to get used to it later, if there are errors in analyzing this trend will be an experience for us in future transactions.

irome
2012-06-23, 06:23 PM

If trust any indicator 100%, then big loss will come and you will not be able to recover. I do not see indicator that give 100% signal that is true. Always some defect in signal for some time of indicator. Trust indicator 50% and use the small risk when trading with indicator signal.

zulqurnaine
2012-06-24, 04:17 PM
It is not possible that an indicator is 100% true all the time and your trade give you profit all the time. There are many other things to watch for a right trade.

nabila
2012-06-24, 04:23 PM
When you have a strategy you should effort it ordinal in exhibit relationship. If present informing investigation is worthy then you can try it on concrete reason with tiny lot size. But if you use directly in your historical chronicle it is not peachy for you. Then you should be aware almost using any indicator or strategy.

polok499
2012-06-24, 04:32 PM
price action is one of easiest and effective way of trading. most technical learners neglect it. you should study more about it then you should apply.

zahidrock
2012-06-24, 04:40 PM

Yes you are right. If any trade trust 100% on any indicator then he can got big loss on his trading. Because there are no indicator which can give you 100% correct information.

ahsankhan
2012-06-24, 05:18 PM

may kabhi kisi bhi indicator par pora 100% belive nahi karta hun kion kay kabhi kabar woh bhi galat ho jayta hain lakin news jo ayti hai un par 50 % karta hun aur woh mujh suitable rahti hain.

esporti
2012-06-24, 05:19 PM
if u have a strategy u must to test it first in the demo account, if it work u can keep it , but if not just look for a new one that it will work good for u

engsmsm
2012-06-24, 05:21 PM

Impossible that confident in the index by 100% because more indicators give false signals in a lot of times I Santorini lost because of dependence on a single indicator in the entry

shariful
2012-06-24, 07:04 PM
No, i am not. Indicator is a Gideline but it is not trust 100%. but when we are tread forex than indicator are helpful. many of indicator we are use. but many of indicator are fake so be careful.

got2luvyou25
2012-06-25, 12:07 AM
yea it's true brother. but main ye kahunga ki indicator kabhi bhi 100% accurate nahi hota hai. lekin every trade profit jarur de sakti hai. main ye sure bol sakta hoon. lekin agar aap patience ke saath trade kare to. main patience ke saath trade karta hoon. 4 day mein 500$ se jayda profit kamaya without loss.:D
bahi kia ap waqi serious ho k her trade per indicators hum ko profit de sektey hain .
ager ap sure mujhe un indicators k name bataye ta k main waqi is chhze ko test kerun k 100% winning possible hain k nahi

solidperson
2012-06-26, 06:59 PM
it's true that live trading and demo trading is different even indicators are not giving 100% signal ever so we can;t rely on any indicators ..if any indicators give 100% signal then every one can become million quickly and no one will loss .

Boss
2012-06-26, 07:24 PM
If any one trusts any indicator 100% then he may have to face loss some time because indicators are not always correct and always trading can not be done basing on the indicators this is why we should not depend on the indicators 100% blindly.

mary7
2012-06-26, 08:49 PM
I have never seen anything like 100% in forex, there are probability or 75% but to have 100% its imposible, and if there is I stand collectd and I have to know thes ebecause these what makes me understand what am doing, the best way is to avoid what you are doing and making and knowing what you are doing is much more than losing.

esporti
2012-06-27, 03:12 AM
if i trust an indicator i can follow it but keep being focus with it to see if it working , and if not working the way im expecting then i stop loss

raju21
2012-06-27, 03:23 AM
I believe there is no such indicator which we can trust 100%. Since, Forex is such a market which change constantly. So we need to analyze various indicators in combined way to get success in each of every day.

anoha
2012-06-27, 03:33 AM
I'm not sure never in any index is not adopted them in circulation and in order to learn there was no indication at all as honest indicators Taatabie price and not price, which follows the indicators, how the cursor is honest .. I prefer to rely on the analysis in trading ..

mony1
2012-06-27, 03:55 AM
It is not the important thing is the number of indicators, but the important thing is the use of indicators and the optimal use of this does not come only through practice and through trial and error and deepen the theoretical view

kaia
2012-06-27, 04:03 AM
We should not trust it 100% indicator. It is true indicators help us to analyze the market, helping us to look at market conditions, when the time is right for the OP. But to trust indicator 100% should not be, because we have to anticipate price movements that are suddenly and not readable by the indicator.

youssef
2012-06-27, 04:14 AM
i think the forex market is very risky and any indicator can not give us the 100% result that is why we should not put our trust 100% on any indicator because the indicator is just for help and we should use the combination of indicator not single.

i don't trust any indicators 100% yet because i know that indicators are not always true. if the indicators were always true, every traders on forex may become rich in overnight...that's why if i trust any indicators 1oo% i must get loss in everyday.

abokhaledelmasry
2012-06-27, 04:36 AM
This security index to find my life to achieve 100% but I think that any index to achieve a good result, we find that the experience of trader, which is used to achieve this good result, because the Forex market is volatile and rolling, which takes its decision by himself

tariktanjaoui
2012-06-27, 05:03 AM
in my personal opinion i think we need a big practicing in the demo account in addition we need to test our analysis and strategies to avoid loss our capital in the real account in addition i think we shouldn't beleive an indicator completely the indicator can not give us the 100% result.

Biddarani
2012-06-27, 05:19 AM
Need no to be trusted because it does not give any good result. First learn Chart because chart is more important than indicator.

cuongmom
2012-06-27, 05:39 AM

it is easy to understand my friend, if you trade demo only and believe in forex book, you will loss only. Because the fact and the theory are deffernt so much. When you trade real, you must use the real money, therefor you must be stress, and can't keep the calm and patient. it is the most important in trading forex,that is " believe in yourself only". I hope that you can success more in the future.

kibara
2012-06-27, 06:07 AM

i think then it will be risky and all indicators may not be true all the time so i think it is very dangerous to depend 100% on indicators so better not to depend on them and just take them as a suggestion and trade with good analysis of the market

safayet39
2012-06-27, 08:08 AM
I was not really aware about the Forex market till very recently and as now i have come to know what i can see is that Forex is the heart and sul of my life. Not a single day i have passed without seeing any news or article related to the world of Forex

I am also constantly doing Research in the world of Forex and the Currency movements and bound to come up with new ideas very soon which then i will be able to share with everyone.

vijai21
2012-06-27, 08:32 AM
we can trust indicators. we should not believe in any Indicator so much,it will leave you in unwanted condition.should always use risk management.it is to predict past and present condition it is not for future we should only use it effectively.it is useful one.

sazzad
2012-06-27, 08:42 AM
Yes it i can be happened in this market for this reason trader have to trade in the demo account first because here trader will not get loss because this dollar is virtual and they can use any amount for their testing the strategy.

fatema
2012-06-27, 08:51 AM
Unhappy If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

I believe that indicator will show what will happening. but some time its fail. sometime bed news provide forex trade. then indicator fail. but i think indicator show 90% right happening.

mamonet
2012-06-27, 09:06 AM
If you are confident in the index by up to 100%, I first thing I'll do is to look for sources to raise money or even resort to borrowing to be a large capital, and then purchase and rely on this indicator and increase leverage to the maximum extent possible and also give recommendations paid Pmady in order to seize this precious opportunity, which has not and will never compensate

forextech
2012-06-27, 12:11 PM
nhai me to kabhi be kisi be indicator par 100% trust karne ke liye suggest nahi karunga kyun ke akser ye indicators galat be saabit ho jaate hian mere sath kaafi baat aesa ho chukaa hai

amirepst
2012-06-27, 12:39 PM
I think indicators by itself can not predict at 100% the next mouvement of the price ,There are many other tools that must be applied in order to identify the direction of the market like candlesticks patterns .

kakuly
2012-06-27, 01:17 PM
Unhappy If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

I don't believe all bands. but some bands send us true signal. but most of the trader not analysis perfectly. i think traders want to know about indicator.

dmambi
2012-06-27, 04:47 PM
Believing in a single indicator 100% is quite risky and i won't do it until it is gifted by god to me.
i know that all indicators have limitations and hence there is a chance of loosing my money, so i won't be taking such risk blindly . Instead i will combine signals from other indicators before taking any decision.

Ben Jones
2012-06-27, 05:05 PM
If I found indicator that I trust 100% I will use it in my strategy and I will share it with other peoples to trade with it to make profit too , I really search for some one now

hanna
2012-06-28, 05:04 AM
Hello friend,We know forex trading is the risking business.But we want success.Our success way indicator is the most important.
But any indicator is not 100% true.It give probability after signal.So we should depend on indicator.

pinki je
2012-06-28, 11:04 AM
ager hum kisi be indicator pe 100 percent aitbar karain gya to humain faida kabhi be nahi ho sakta sirf nuqsaan ho ga kion ke main na kahin pe parha tha ke ye sab indicators app ko sirf 30% tak bata dety hain is se ziada nahi

samo
2012-06-28, 11:19 AM
We must not trust any indicator 100% because indicators are not perfect, sometimes they are lagging. So you need to add some analysis and learn to read candle patters, and also use some lines to put support and resistance so you can be sure that you are trading correctly. Because if you just believe in the indicators, then you will definitely lose.

forexhero
2012-06-28, 02:38 PM
I think forex market is risky market. So, any indicator can not give us the 100% result. You should be careful about using any indicator or strategy. Happy Trading... :peace:

hasnian
2012-06-28, 02:41 PM
the lot of indicators in the mt4 plate form the trader can use any one of them the traders can use them and follow them and trades on the bases of the indicators and earn the money

cfxsignals
2012-06-28, 02:41 PM
If you use indictors at the right times they can be useful. The problems come when people use them wrongly, or decide to modify them so they win everytime. If you keep them in their original state and just take the best most obvious trades you will make some profit.

Ekoindo
2012-06-28, 02:47 PM

I have experienced this even up to 3 times, because I was so confident with my strategy
but I do not really regret it because now I can thing I want is to know the character of the market ... I think there's any indicator of his false signals ..
as a savvy trader you need to know when the signal was his usual one

nahid222
2012-06-28, 02:55 PM
When you get a strategy you should test it first in demo account. If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot ...Hello every one If You Trust In Any Indicator 100% What will happen ? Is very important topic especially for beginners really if your Answer is .Do they seem interested in your conversations (no matter of stupid they are?) ... If you can only trust him if he loves you, I think you're asking too much of him already. ... A good indicator is if they want to be your friend as well as being romantically ... Love just don't happen overnight, in one day or in one week for that matter.www.ehow.com Relationships & Family
When another person's actions have shattered your ability to trust, it can be very ... However, you can learn to trust again, even after being deeply wounded in a past ... You do not have to let a person's lack of trustworthiness taint all your future ... The way a person treats others is a good indicator of how she might treat you. If ...

romey
2012-06-28, 03:18 PM
If i trust any indicator without considering market analysis, It may causes very dangerous situation in my forex market. If the indicator favor me, it is my fortune. That time i may gain.

nahid222
2012-06-28, 03:30 PM
When you get a strategy you should test it first in demo account. If demo account testing is good then you can try it on real account with small lot ...Hello every one If You Trust In Any Indicator 100% What will happen ? Is very important topic especially for beginners really if your Answer is Is very important topic especially for beginners really if your Answer is Yes You Will lose a lot of your money so you should know this ...Hello every one If You Trust In Any Indicator 100% What will happen ? Is very important topic especially for beginners really if your Answer is .Do they seem interested in your conversations (no matter of stupid they are?) ... If you can only trust him if he loves you, I think you're asking too much of him already. ... A good indicator is if they want to be your friend as well as being romantically ... Love just don't happen overnight, in one day or in one week for that matter.

eskip
2012-06-29, 02:04 AM
Hey dear i cant 100% believe on any indicator of forex cause all of the indicator provide some wrong information. until now i cant find out any indicator which provide 100% accurate information. By the way at this moment we can believe on RSI indicator which may provide 99% accurate signal for trading.

ex22
2012-06-29, 08:28 AM
you can not find any indicator that will give 100% accurate predictions, and the indicator is usually too late. Believe within the indicator does not hurt, but we need to know when we have to put Stop Loss. Because Indicator isn't completely true.

bigearners
2012-06-29, 08:32 AM
forex mein agar aap kisi indicator pe 100% trust karte ho toh final result will be loss and your trust on indicator are broke. Indicator toh chaliye kisi certain of program code par kaam karte hain , Mein toh kisi expert trader ke analysis aur signal pe bhi 100% trust nahi karta because forex always had different and never run in same direction always.
Chalo mein aap logon se ek question puchta hun aap koi aisa trader bata dijiye jisske trading signal 100% accurate ho. Aap sabhi ya most of ka jawab hoga nahi, toh hum indicator par kaise 100% trust kar sakte hain woh bhi toh human ne hi banaya hai.

sammy
2012-06-29, 08:49 AM
trusting a single indicator is never good. have 2 or 3 indicators and wait for them to allign to put up a trade.. and most necessarily make any one of them as your MAIN indicator. for me it is parabolic sar which i look at the first place as well as last place.

galaxy
2012-06-29, 09:42 AM
if u like that..u must waiting for indicator confirm...
if indicator not confirm u cannot trading...
i think..with good money management...u can earn money if u do like that...
most important..u must patienly aiting comfirm from your sistem

farhannasir
2012-06-30, 09:18 PM
believe in any indication 100%, then big reduction will come and you will not be able to restore. I do not see indication that give 100% indication that is real. Always some flaw in indication for some time of indication. Trust indication 50% and use the little danger when dealing with indication signal.

room
2012-07-04, 12:21 PM
100% trust on indicator is not good for trader. If trader depend on indicator then trader face lose some time. So trader should trade carefully and also follow market trend and try to understand market situation.

sapna
2012-07-04, 12:23 PM

cozard007
2012-07-04, 06:28 PM
Trusting an indicator at 100% winning percentage is still the worse in the market , in fact , it is the beginning of the failure, no indicator will win that for you.

sapna
2012-07-05, 12:32 AM
Well there is no indicator that works 100% accurately, so what most we can do is select the indicator with best results and though we shall have few wrong trades as indicators will be signalling wrong but there is no harm as it still help us make many

khanam liza
2012-07-05, 01:55 AM
i agreed with u . for newbie forex market is very risk. we can not trust indicators because indicators is given for the helped not for trust. Many time indicator give some wrong information so be alert.

skboyra
2012-07-06, 04:57 PM
if you trust the indicator 100% nothing will happen, but if you can take decision on the basis of the real trading. indicator will just shows the market future automatically. but the practical decision you have to take on the analysis of this indicator for profit maximization.

aum
2012-07-06, 08:46 PM
all indicators are not very reliable especially when you depend on one single indicator
because it can change its signals in short time
i don't believe in any strategy that depends on indicators only
and if you try to make good strategy with only indicators and without technical analysis it will be very complicated
because you will need to use many indicators in it

computers
2012-07-06, 09:38 PM
there is no reliable indicator with 100% each indicator must have weak point that makes it giving wrong signals
so we can't depend on them alone in trading Forex
we must make good technical analysis and indicators only help us to get good entry

rafiqrashed
2012-07-07, 12:41 PM
I think that is actually the right answer.An indicator can not alwasy help you earned .It might help you earned for a lengthy term,getting rid of can not let you earned over and over.have you ever considereded that and if there exists a good indicator can help brokers win over and over,I consider all brokers uses it and also profit constantly.There seems to be no require with regard to professtional trader beneath forex.So don't beleive an warning it was,it may harmed that you so harmly consequently.

coiruahmad
2012-07-07, 12:53 PM
All the traders would hope that the indicator can predict prices accurately and definitely.However, surely the reality is far different from the predictions.Because I'm sure indicator came as the price there.For that we should not believe it's price is made ​​up of indicators.

computers
2012-07-08, 01:31 PM

raj raju
2012-07-08, 01:58 PM
well 100% trusting on indicator is not good.we will obtain greater profits than in people who may not follow this forex trading indicators, so if we want to join in this forex trading follow the procedures or indicators,maybe it can help you in forex trading this properly if we want to get big profit should we use or follow the existing indicators.

solidperson
2012-07-12, 01:53 AM
may be ..but there is no indicators who are giving 100% accurate signal ..we should use our own method and brain or technique for making maximum win ..we should use the indicators help but relying on any program is not a good idea

shahidasma
2012-07-12, 01:59 AM
i have trades in Forex market 2 years ,but icouldnot believe that in Forex market indicators make hundred profit ,but belie it some time get profit.indicators are one of the market trend understand it believe it some times give me 80 - 85 results some indicators .

ripon4x
2012-07-12, 02:02 AM
Just because no one actually predict the future, on one can tell what is going to happen in the forex market. Indicators are just some useful tools for treading but trusting on indicators 100% can make someone hate indicators forever. This will not be a good idea.

challenger ab
2012-07-12, 02:08 AM
im not trust with any indicator 100% because it give us the pr4esent move not future so we cnanot depend on it but im depend on my technical analysis and my candle .some times my analysis be false and lose my trade but im try to choose good indicator with good analysis

theboy2226
2012-07-12, 03:39 AM
acually i never trust an indicator 100% because i know there is a chance that it might be wrong and i learnt not to trust them after i lost an account because i totally trusted an indicator and i opened many positions with big lots because i was so sure of winning and i lost
and from that moment on i never trust them 100%

mcceducation
2012-07-12, 09:51 AM

i thing its not good, because 100% trustfulness indicator have i don't know. the indicator given you some way but not 100% truth. so i say all member please don't 100% trust any indicator. its only my opinion.

zahidrock
2012-07-12, 11:03 AM
If you trust 100% on indicator then you will be never make good profit from this business. Because indicator can't give you 100% correct information. If you earn today then you can loss tomorrow all of your balance.

want2brich
2012-07-12, 02:58 PM
The forex market movement is very difficult to predict, so we cant trust any indicator. Trust on your self, find good source of information, news... and give decision at the right time make you win. Good luck.

shankar_saha
2012-07-15, 08:18 PM
When you get a technique you must take a look at it initial in demo account. If demo account testing is sweet then you'll strive it on real account with tiny ton size. however if you employ directly in your real account it's not smart for you. Then you must take care regarding using any indicator or strategy.

deepak
2012-07-16, 08:47 PM
Well there is no indicator that works 100% accurately, so what most we can do is select the indicator with best results and though we shall have few wrong trades as indicators will be signalling wrong but there is no harm as it still help us make many

Narr
2012-07-16, 08:58 PM
the indicators that we use profitible on others may not if it is used smartly but i can not expect 100% accurate result from them because they don't make profit by just watch theme but by using theme

sharabela
2012-07-16, 09:10 PM
You should not trust any indicator with 100% confidence. Indicators give you an idea where the market should go. It does not mean that market is going to go like that. Therefore, you have to be careful with the risk management.

moneyexpress
2012-07-16, 09:19 PM
Oh!!!!! Really it right!!!!! indicator is the most important and also good friend our currency trading. It is the important for all traders.
Because, always it shows the market's currency price when down or high.
So, from it we are get a good idea for currency trading. So, I think it very good and important.

SAEED
2012-07-16, 09:47 PM
Newbies are trusted in indicator and EA.After some days they can understand about their trusts.There is no indicator and EA that is at least 80% successful.So we should trade with our own skills.

Saif
2012-07-16, 10:08 PM
Any indicator can not be 100% trustworthy. it's not possible. And if a trader 100% trust any indicator, i think he will digest a lot of goal. Indicators and robot are not just 10% trustworthy. Trustworthy is your brain and markets movements. I don't like indicator or robot.

qudsia123
2012-07-16, 11:39 PM
Forex trading is much risky, we cannot fully trust a single indicator, as market conditions always changes due to country's news, we should do proper market analysis and follow charts and then use indicators accordingly.

dhiraj
2012-07-17, 12:42 PM

ali1011
2012-07-18, 10:24 AM
main kisi be inidcator p ankh band kr k trust nhi kr leta ku k indicators 90% tak thek work karty hen baqi market trend and situation p depend hota hy main agar position open karu to sab sy pehly indicator and bad me main market situation ko judge kr k position lgata hon

t123
2012-07-18, 11:32 AM
Opning directly a real account is harmful for a beginner.In this way he needs an indicator.But one can't should completely depend on him.You must do your best try what can you do.

fakermane
2012-07-18, 11:51 AM
I Trust Indicator but I don't use them as Trading Signal, you will get Late if you use them only for Buy or Sell Signal, Indicators are always following the Price and it always move after the Price move, so you should have Trading Concept to use it well..

vbalan
2012-07-18, 01:29 PM

asadkayani345
2012-07-18, 06:48 PM
g haan kuch aisay indidicators hain jin par main bhot jayada trust karta hun lekin hundred percent trust main kisi bhi indicator par nai karta hun kio k is bat par mujhey poora yaqeen he k market k baray mein hundred percent koi bhi nai bta sakta he and jo bhi jo cheez btata he woh just aik idea hi hota he

cozard007
2012-07-19, 01:24 PM
Well, if you trust an indicator with 100% it will fails you for sure, by this many trader can not even be successful, you need account mamangement plans better...