taqiniazi
2012-01-28, 10:53 PM
Company XFOREX Inc.
On-line since 2003
Country Cyprus
Payment options Wire transfer and credit cards

forexman
2012-01-29, 11:45 AM
I did not here it name even it is since 2003 but anyway it is good to know that they are almost since 9years but i dont know about their services and also spraed of 3**** is ok and it is normal for me

FxBd
2012-02-07, 08:57 AM
I think there is some mistakes in the information's because there is no company in such names in the forex market even no one knows about it.I myself asked more than 25 traders about this but all of them said they did not heard about this before.

Morshedul
2012-02-28, 12:12 AM
Xforex is really a good forex broker consider to others. They are excellent with their customers. But i heard that they dont pay $50 bonus which they are committed to give while you open an account with them. Otherwise they are good to trade. Trading platform of xforex is also good. You can use this broker.

ahmedlinkers
2012-02-29, 02:00 PM
Xforex is really a good forex broker consider to others. They are excellent with their customers. But i heard that they dont pay $50 bonus which they are committed to give while you open an account with them. Otherwise they are good to trade. Trading platform of xforex is also good. You can use this broker.

I have a bit of chat and account opening with the broker. Actually this is type of broker with whom trader is not comfortable with. As they do not keep their words and promises. Although they are very good to begin with, especially when talking and making promises.

jab we met
2012-05-11, 05:36 PM
i do not understand what you mean but if this the forex broker and provide such services then you need to go Google search engine i collect more information about this broker weither this is real or scam

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-11, 07:10 PM
The company is good enough.But,there is a huge problem.It does not allow any online bank transfer such as Alertpay,moneybookers,liberty reserve,okaypay,paypal or liquipay.So, money transaction is a problem here.

forexmaster
2012-11-21, 11:47 AM
Xforex है वास्तव में एक अच्छा विदेशी मुद्रा दलाल के लिए दूसरों पर विचार करें। वे अपने ग्राहकों के साथ बहुत ही अच्छे हैं। लेकिन मैंने सुना है कि वे जो वे दे जब आप उन लोगों के साथ एक खाता खोलने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध हैं $50 बोनस भुगतान नहीं करते। अन्यथा वे व्यापार के लिए अच्छा कर रहे हैं। Xforex का व्यापार मंच भी अच्छा है। आप इस दलाल का उपयोग कर सकते हैं।

MubashirAhmed
2013-05-02, 12:16 PM
please provide some more data about company.

mub5455
2013-05-03, 09:06 AM
dear sir ap ki baat teake hai mager mai new ho forex world mai ney ap ki poset study ki hai ap ney jis broker key bary mey btaia hai wo broker kesa hai ye to search kerney key baad hi pata chaly ga mai ap kop serch key bager is key barey mey ap ko kuch nhi keh sakita

aug14
2013-05-07, 10:51 AM
this is not an famous thing in forex online market and it is not so long when i start trading so i do not know any thing about it,i do not think that any trader has information about this so i do not have experience about xforex.

shafqatirshad
2013-05-08, 08:25 AM
i do not heard about this broker and have no experience about this broker. i have already broker which is good for me.

maxpine
2013-05-08, 01:12 PM
i had checked xforex but it is very old experience than xforex was not very good broker.But one thing i admit that it is very secure and news given by xforex base on experience.This company was started in 2004 and than it was at little level and was not so popular but with passage of time it grows to current situation.

fxrafi4
2013-05-21, 09:21 PM
i don't perceive what you mean however if this the Forex broker and supply such services then you wish to travel Google computer programmer i collect additional data regarding this broker wither this is often real or scam............

vakas.9011
2013-05-25, 07:44 AM
xforex products are leveraged products and trading forex therefore involves a high level of risk that may not be suitable for everyone. XForex recommends that you read the Terms and Conditions to ensure you fully understand the risks involved before making any decision concerning XForex's products. Independent advice should be sought if necessary.

a555
2013-05-25, 08:31 AM
i did not know a lot about the Xforex and i never listen from any of my friend who trade on the forex only some companies are there which is known in the field of the Forex trading like the instaforex.com or forex.com are more popular

salman.rana
2013-05-26, 12:42 PM
XForex is very good web site in this you can work with 100 dollar,any one heard of them or know any thing about them, XForex help in every meter in the trading, this company help you and care you.

sahilbutt
2013-05-26, 01:46 PM
i think inctaforex is the est platforum in all over the world mnay traders work in this platforum and good earn in it becoz it is a real platforum in al over the world

amssalcity
2013-05-26, 03:41 PM
Xforex is the broker in forex trading market and it is basically the firm which is build since 2003 and it works on wire transfer and cradit cards this broker is a good broker and provide many facilities to traders to trade in trading market. so for it we can trade easily under the observation of this broker.

awais123
2013-05-27, 08:10 AM
je han mein is baat sey igree karta hon keh jis brokar keh barey me aap ne pocah hai is keh barey mein mujey itna elam nahein hai likin serech karney sey in keh barey mein malomat mil sakti hai

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-27, 11:14 AM
this is a very good broker in the forex online trading business it is a very famous broker in the market of trading and it is registered broker int he market of trading, it has a small spread in the forex trading and it takes no commission to make trade in the market.

lalonn1
2013-05-27, 11:53 AM
I am of the opinion that the information that these names are not in the business of Forex market is, if someone does not know it has some errors. I asked for even a very 25 players on it, but they all said that they have not found it before

eh6fctn
2013-05-27, 01:14 PM
i don't know about xforex much because i don't work with this broker i will search about the services of this broker. but i found the one and big problem of this broker that
his payment option is not electronic bank wire like a paypal ,webmoney , alartpay. on other broker like a instaforex that is best broker is Asia is giving all services of withdraw via bank wire master card and also electronic bank service is providing.

mar1990
2013-05-29, 06:00 PM
i mm newbiee ssoo i cann nott knoww all about xforex .. i know onlyy insta forex trading because instaforex trading hee hmary country mmain use hoti hayy ..... it is depond on orginization for the controller of regulated brokers if any body wants to join it ..
ap ka brookaga trusted ho gaa utna hee ap b achy trader bbnn skann gyy.....
he should bb ssee ittss spread and its comments then uu should join it very easly ,,~~~!!@:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
insta forex aik boht bara risk wala kamm hayy iss jiss trah profit ata hua nazar ata hayy issi trah iss mmain loss bb hota hay orr kbi kbar yahh loss ap ki income ko khtm bb krr dyta hayy ........

fuadyp
2013-07-30, 12:57 PM
the corporate is sensible enough. however, there's an enormous problem. will not'>it doesn't permit any online bank transfer inclusive of alertpay, moneybookers, liberty reserve, okaypay, paypal or liquipay. therefore, cash transaction may be a problem here.

kolip
2013-07-30, 01:06 PM
I think forex market even no one knows about it.I myself asked more than 25 traders about this but all of them said they did not heard about this before.

Ali 123
2013-08-14, 11:06 AM
this is not an famous thing in forex online market and it is not so long when i start trading so i do not know any thing about it,i do not think
that any trader has information about this so i do not have je han mein is baat sey igree karta hon keh jis brokar keh barey me aap ne
pocah hai is keh barey mein mujey itna elam nahein hai likin serech karney sey in keh barey

shahid1477
2013-08-16, 11:03 PM
main to start say lay kar ab tak instaforex he use kar rha hun.main nay xforex try nai kia.mery khyaal say main instaforex say trading main acha start lay sakta hun.

nadeem123
2013-08-17, 08:07 AM
Dear i have no information and also no knowledge about this broker in Forex trading market, i have use the insta Forex broker to do trading on Forex and i think insta Forex broker is so better for me than any other broker in Forex trading business.

saime121
2013-08-17, 09:37 AM
What is x Forex?
I have knowledge about this i don't hear any news about this broker dear. i use the insta Forex broker to do trading on Forex trading business because insta Forex broker is so best and better than other.

c13
2013-08-17, 01:35 PM
jahan tak iss companay kay establish honay ka sawal hai yahan instaforex iss say zeada purani hai aur apni achi service ki waja say Asia ki number aik broker hai aur iss ka spread bhi theak hai aur payment nikalwanay kay bohat he zeada options hain even kay app yahan say $1 bhi nikalwa saktay hain

bablu7832
2013-08-17, 02:30 PM
Dear friend maine kabhi bhi is broker ke baarey mey na toh suna hai na hi koi advertisement hi dekhi hai.Yeh broker payment options bhi bahut kum de raha hai.Issey toh accha Insta Forex broker hai jo ki bahut samay sey established hai,yeh deposit aur withdrawal karney ke liye bahut saarey options deta hai aur low deposit bhi accept karta hai.

razia86
2013-08-17, 02:31 PM
there is some mistakes in the information's because there is no company in such names in the forex market even no one knows about it.I myself asked more than 25 traders about this but all of them said they did not heard about this before.....

naim10
2013-08-17, 02:34 PM
I do not know much about Xforex and never listen to any of my friends in currency trading that some companies are there, what is known in the field of Forex trading as InstaForex. Com or forex.com Hotness

ABUZAR
2013-08-17, 03:40 PM
this is a very good broker in the forex online trading business it is a very famous broker in the market of trading and it is registered broker int he market of trading, it has a small spread
in the forex trading I have knowledge about this i don't hear any news about this broker dear. i use the insta Forex broker to do trading on Forex trading business because insta
Forex broker is so best

shubhamhero
2013-08-17, 05:48 PM
no need to think abou xforex when indian forex is there.
see as few members are saying that they have transation problem with bank transfer so i will not prefer to go to some such a kind of place at all

irfan31
2013-08-17, 05:50 PM
xforex achi hai lekin is say apko payment main kafi problems aa jaty hain. lekin agar ap is say comfertable ho to theak hai.

davy2
2013-08-19, 07:19 PM
This is one of the best brokerthat that you can find but there are something that you have to know that they don't fit one of the best of the forex tradeing that i have ever seen the ther best must have one of the required to be in business for long..........

exo
2014-02-23, 05:07 PM
I have yet to believe, whether xforex is the best and reliable forex online since 2003. or maybe forex is forex fairly paid with bonuses.

saqibs
2014-02-27, 05:48 PM
is broker ka to main name he first time sun raha ho is broker ka barye main muje kuch nahi pata hain i think ja koi new broker hain pher be is broker ko main zaroor study karo gaya may be ja broker acha ho

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-02-27, 10:22 PM
gee bahi ap keh rahy ho thek huga q k is say pehly mujhy bhi pata nai tah k forex ka busness ka aur kaha say aur aksiy shuru huwa tha aur is amin money nikalny ki kon say option thy achi inforamtion ahi ap ki

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 08:40 PM
dear sir ap ki baat teake hai mager mai new ho forex world mai ney ap ki poset study ki hai ap ney jis broker key bary mey btaia hai wo broker kesa hai ye to search kerney key baad hi pata chaly ga mai ap kop serch key bager is key barey mey ap ko kuch nhi keh sakita

TalhaNaseer
2020-12-17, 09:06 AM