PDA

View Full Version : Best automated trading system

fxajinkya
2012-01-24, 02:01 PM
just check this blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/
it has a great EA which works on the BUY / SELL indicator...
i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...
also it has the great forex strategy and free forex no deposit bonuses information there.:yahoo:

malharonaldo
2012-01-27, 01:42 AM
Thank you the great blog friend...its really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description...is the ea ready to use?
and can we get the ea and your indicator to use?

norix
2012-01-27, 08:49 PM
Just visit the blog http://freeforexnodepositbonus.blogspot.com/ friends...you will soon get all the information about the EA and the INDICATOR combination...

very interesting information, but its nice alangkag in which the share that would ea good for scalping
so all can know and the more practical

malharonaldo
2012-02-29, 01:36 PM
Hello traders,
i have completed with the EA based on the buy sell indicator.
it has given great profit results...
here are the performance reports http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/317028/StrategyTesterReports.rar
just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com if anyone wants my best EA

spiderbooo
2012-02-29, 01:44 PM
Hello traders,
here are the performance reports http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/317028/StrategyTesterReports.rar
just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com if anyone wants my best EA

So..this is only the strategy tester report,not an EA shared..?
Please post the report here too..cause i visit the link,but require an email address just for download the report..seems like will be a spam,so not interested to fill my email..

malharonaldo
2012-02-29, 01:50 PM
Here is the strategy performance report of my ea...
just have a look at it...

malharonaldo
2012-03-03, 01:04 PM
What are you talking about?
I have uploaded the performance reports again in my previous comment.
IF you want the EA just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com

triplex
2012-03-06, 02:17 PM
Hello,

the Back/Forwardtest looks great, can you tell us more about your EA/strategy?

regards

malharonaldo
2012-03-06, 02:56 PM
The ea is based on the combination of easy BUY SELL indicator + bollinger bands +RSI + a pair of moving averages.
It works accurate due to the best strategy.
Just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com for more info.

xiaotanghao
2012-03-06, 06:25 PM
Thank you so much for your EA here.Would you show me the result of this EA?Is it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in forex.For me,I have tried so many EAs,but no one works well.

malharonaldo
2012-03-19, 03:04 AM
okay but sorry cant share it here directly due to some reasons...those who want the ea may mail me at my email id malharonaldo@gmail.com..

naziafarhan
2012-03-24, 12:06 AM
Pleaso post your EA y=if you really have that in your collection and please dont draw people from here on your website to increase your page impression. And please dont make this forum an adplace.

babu
2012-04-12, 06:26 PM
I think members should share the EA,s directly on the forum and should attach here, i noticed links are not available in most of the cases and all the thread becomes useless.

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 10:14 PM
i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...
also it has the great forex strategy and free forex no deposit bonuses information there.:yahoo:
main pehely forex trading main sifr manual trading karta tha par ab main kuch din se autotrading karne ka soch raha houn or us k liye main ne an search karna shura kar diya ha es se mugh ko kafi faida howa ha es main kafi achi achi tips app ne bati hane

anmorasi
2012-04-13, 09:13 PM
I am interested to make EA but when i saw language very-very hard when i try to make EA from the website easier EA i cannot function this is errorr. if you have an easy manner maybe you can share here i want to study it ...... was different to mql4 ...

nurhidayah
2012-04-14, 09:57 AM
i think in forex every one want to expert our self when we use the strategy of different person some time these not give us profits and we blame to that person .when we shall have full command of forex .then we shall not blame other person

in conducting this forex trading, when we get knowledge from others, we should apply it first on a demo account. in terms of us blame others due to the use of strategies that they offer is actually no need to do if that strategy will not be run directly on a real account

sudsind
2012-04-19, 04:23 PM
If you really have that ea and you really want to share it, why don't you share it here on the forum, are you selling it, so that when we mail you for the ea you can quote your price or something like that, please share it here so that everybody can get help from that ea

sudsind
2012-04-19, 04:27 PM
I think the guy has been banned for advetising his blog's link, better share whatever you want to openly here or use some upload websites link as i guess it's against forum rules and forum is not allowing external links for advertising.

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:16 PM
main pehely forex trading main sifr manual trading karta tha par ab main kuch din se autotrading karne ka soch raha houn or us k liye main ne an search karna shura kar diya ha es se mugh ko kafi faida howa ha es main kafi achi achi tips app ne bati hane

delpacing
2012-05-17, 09:14 AM
Price movements are always uncertain to make this EA tested. Understanding of the MACD indicator is needed to determine the trend in long-term predictions. Considering EA has no SL, use limit losses in the transaction need to be adhered to.more share EA visit http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?

anoha
2012-05-17, 04:26 PM
Thank you very much for publishing
Although I do not like not the best automated trading because its risk is very high and I love the follow-up the deal myself ..
I wish you always profitable trading and success in the Forex market ....

abdul hamid p
2012-05-22, 08:07 AM
The ea is based on the combination of easy BUY SELL indicator + bollinger bands +RSI + a pair of moving averages.
It works accurate due to the best strategy.
Just mail me at malharonaldo@gmail.com for more info.

hei man thanks for the great information. It's really intresting for me and i'll try that one when i have time. Any way can i use it in to any pair ?

naijafx
2012-05-23, 03:10 AM
I have been checking on various lists of robots to get the best of all, but at all times fab turbo appears on the first position, i think i'm considering it.

marjuck
2012-05-24, 02:06 PM
i am glad to you for sharing this EA with us. friend can you explain the best time frame an the currency on which the EA work more accurately. if you share the details it will helpful and more easy to operate the EA.

Trytobest
2012-05-29, 05:45 PM
Dear, malharonaldo

Plz share your EA in this forum becouse every people find a good EA when you have this plz help us and share this .. every people .

newentry
2012-05-29, 09:42 PM
it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals and make it at their trading..

safdarjafri
2012-05-31, 12:02 AM
I am using Meta Trader 5. There is an option Auto Trading. Anybody tell me what is it and how to operate it in Forex Trading.

waleedkhan
2012-06-01, 10:08 PM

agar app na best auotmated trading karni hai tu may app ko aik suggest karon ga kay app is ko use na karain tu acha hai kion kay yah use full tool nahi hai is waja say app is ko use na karain.

bu'd
2012-06-02, 08:23 PM
for me it is just a medium to facilitate our work. and is important for us is not to our dependency on the robot. because reality does not always like what we predicted. the best automatik trading system which in Balance with careful thought

Xasir
2012-06-09, 10:43 AM
Only we have an environment to facilitate their work. and more important to reduce our dependence on our robot. In fact, we are not always the case because those estimates. The best trading system is in equilibrium with careful thought, Automatic.

krim gomaa
2012-06-11, 07:22 PM
You can test the robots a specified period and adjust the settings for each robot and science must be constant follow-up because in the event of the success of any robot Vvhlh be the issuance of any news in this case be canceled currency must therefore be carried out continuous monitoring at the same time, we should follow to manage capital firm best robots successful monthly income of between 5% to 20%, and of course you can increase profit more and I would be against the administration of capital and high risk at the same time and be an adventure for the loss of the account

satishfx
2012-06-15, 07:08 PM
Thanks malhar for the guidance to newbies. U hv acquired great knowledge of fx trading. Some body told me that fx-trading is not legal in India. that is why there r no offices of fx-brokers here. What is ur opinion.

adeusi
2012-06-15, 09:31 PM
the best automated ea so far is forex hacked. my friend used it and it works better

ermaniso2011
2012-06-16, 09:27 AM
well l dont know if here is a place to sell the robots.maybe you can share it with us if you really want to help forum members.why do we have to mail to you for the robot.is that mean you are selling it or there are some different reasons.you may clear it here so that we will also know if we have to buy or we can get it free.thnx

skboyra
2012-06-16, 10:38 AM
forex there is a lot of option for trading. if you are busy you can fix up your trading by using stop limit or take profit. from where your trading will be automatic completed on your willingness. There is also a option which is called robot trading from where your trading decision will be taken by robot.

sabuz
2012-06-16, 03:13 PM
its a great information for all trader.its make good profit according to its description.i know that EA good for scalping.the EA is based on the combination of easy buy or sell BULLINGER BRAND+A PAIR OF MOVINGAVERAGE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

rahulsagar
2012-06-21, 01:50 AM
Although I do not like not the best automated trading because its risk is very high and I love the follow-up the deal myself ..

deden
2012-06-21, 10:55 PM
lack of knowledge it makes it so risky business,totally money loss,but with good concentation and strategy loss can be reduce.
more and more knowledge and concentration is needed..

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

because they making trade without knowing what the consequences just put trade and hoping for profit come, what they do is wrong. to make profit in their trade they need to analyze the market first an use their ability to make their trade profitable..

Quick reply to this message

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

in particular may often make a loss in their trading is that they made a mistake in doing this analysis in their trading that makes them have to deal with loss in their trade and they should continue to study the analysis to facilitate a trading profit

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

in particular may often make a loss in their trading is that they made a mistake in doing this analysis in their trading that makes them have to deal with loss in their trade and they should continue to study the analysis to facilitate a trading profit

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

loss is forex fate, and if they not having mistake, so their trade will always in profit. but by having mistake we may know that we need for developing our strategy and skills. its not always mistake is bad and doesnt have mean for our good.

zahed11
2012-06-22, 09:59 PM
EA is based on a combination of lightness Buy Sell Indicator + Bollinger Bands + + RSI a couple of moving averages.
It works because exactly the best strategy.
Just send an email to slhet0008@gmail.com for more information.plz........

zahed11
2012-06-23, 11:02 PM
I DO Going one gains a good agreement of the description is the ... READY TO USE ea?
We can and Get The EA and Indicator use one?

sujarman
2012-06-23, 11:09 PM
I DO Going one gains a good agreement of the description is the ... READY TO USE ea?
We can and Get The EA and Indicator use one?

Before we can be automated Forex trading software, it is important to know more about trading and the Forex market.

The word Forex is basically derived from the phrase, 'Foreign Exchange'. The foreign exchange market originated from the Imperial era and significantly modernized in the post World War 2 era, with modern conception which is largely based on the stock exchange and money markets.

Forex market, which is sometimes also known as currency trading is basically set up to help people and companies to convert one currency to another.

As the stock market, people are also trading for profit in the stock market. Simple mechanism for obtaining benefits.

U.S. traders can invest $ 50 into the Euro of the same value. When the Euro apprises U.S. merchants can immediately convert euros to dollars will be $ 50 plus something.

The only difference in the automated Forex trading system is a transaction is completely automated.

sendbad112
2012-06-29, 01:13 AM
One thing you should be aware of is that if you do decide to buy FAP Turbo, the important thing to keep in mind is that its how you use the Forex robot that determines whether it is a good investment. To expect a robot to start making you money at the click of a button would be naive and unrealistic, and you will probably only end in disappointment. FAP Turbo does provide on-going technical support to answer your questions

sapna
2012-07-03, 11:19 PM
bhai blog par koi EA nahi hai.
ye to aap apne blog ko popular karne k liye link post kar diya hai.
mera manana hai ki koi bi ea best nahi best to manual trading hi hai.

khanam liza
2012-07-04, 12:48 PM
Really nice to here that. It's EA based to buy sell indicator, bollinger bands,RSI and a pair of moving advantage.

sapna
2012-07-05, 11:43 AM
it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals

aum
2012-07-06, 03:46 PM
agar app na best auotmated trading karni hai tu may app ko aik suggest karon ga kay app is ko use na karain tu acha hai kion kay yah use full tool nahi hai is waja say app is ko use na karain.

munna7474
2012-07-08, 09:49 PM
It seems u have lots of knowledge about EAs and thank u so much for sharing with us. i would be very grateful to you if u tell me further about EA strategy . Congrats for ur tremendous work:)

sad
2012-07-09, 02:03 PM
well l dont know if here is a place to sell the robots.maybe you can share it with us if you really want to help forum members.why do we have to mail to you for the robot.is that mean you are selling it or there are some different reasons.you may clear it here so that we will also know if we have to buy or we can get it free.thnx

rayhansobhan112
2012-07-11, 07:04 PM
that's perhaps a bit unfair.if you dig around there are handful of CTA's with audited track records that trade automated systems.they don't necessarily return profits year on year, but there are a minority with good track records.
its fair to say many are selective about the type of client they'll accept, and the average t2w punter isn't really their target market.

nurhidayah
2012-07-12, 04:35 PM
very nice blog you have sir. It would be very nice if you explain how to use those EA too. how is their best setting, which pair we should put those EA, which time frame.
about your signal, can you explain what kind of technical analysis you use to determine entry and exit position?

in terms of determining the position of entry and exit is usually leads to some steps that may be we can take from every procedure that we conducted in order to achieve some benefit in accordance with the procedures we understand the market itself with the best as long as it does not make excessive speculation of transaction process

dhiraj
2012-07-15, 10:52 PM
it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals

nurul
2012-07-15, 11:14 PM
The report is good. i see good performance. Can you please tell me how can i use this EA in mt4 panel ? i am new , so please do not laugh at my ignorance. thanks in advance.

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 12:01 PM
the report is good. I see good performance. Can you please tell me how can i use this ea in mt4 panel ? I am new , so please do not laugh at my ignorance. Thanks in advance.

what u mean

sazzad
2012-07-17, 12:20 PM
I think can be better one but i do not use EA because i think that if a trader want to be successful trader then he/she have to do trade manually because when a trader will do trade manually then trader can understand the market perfectly.

triplex
2012-07-17, 12:40 PM
Some good EAs you will find at:
http://www.jtatoday.com/
but you have to pay for Cable Grider and Evolution, Blessing is free.
I'm using the Cable Grider since a short time, if it works best to the end of the month on Demo then I will let it run on a live account.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Triplex/cable-gridder/326636

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 04:23 PM
I've tried other software besides MT4 for trading

leherchand
2012-07-17, 10:24 PM

roshan
2012-07-22, 09:37 PM

masudraj
2012-07-23, 07:20 PM
Thank you the great blog friend...its really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description...is the ea ready to use?
i agree with you. has blog is very nice. but i like manual trade. same time i try EA now i well be try your EA. thanks for your post...

gose
2012-07-24, 12:40 PM
nice blog with analysis of the analysis may be helpful to many traders, but unfortunately have not been included so that the basis of the analysis we can know the reasons that we know and understand why so

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 11:01 AM
I never use autometed trading system in my trading account. So i cannot belive this autometed trading system or ea(expert advertisor). So i no give any comment about this.

mehedi315
2012-07-25, 04:25 PM
Wow nice blog about forex. It's so much pretty also net and clean. Best automated trading system nice explains. I am really happy to know that! :D

sgiant
2012-07-27, 09:28 PM
During my robot trade no good, all ending with the most evil. Usually a good robot in the first week, then next month the results are ugly.

hmkowsar
2012-07-28, 10:12 PM
would you show me the result of this ,is it can be a very wonderful for to trade in Forex .for me ,i have tried so many eas ,but no one works well.

sammy
2012-07-28, 10:14 PM
actually friend i dont really feel like trusting idicators. they often give you confusing signals and they often make you face losses. so i think i will pass on this thing. but nonetheless thanks for sharing this with us.

thunderfast
2012-07-29, 12:54 PM
Price movements are always uncertain to make this EA tested. Understanding of the MACD indicator is needed to determine the trend in long-term predictions. Considering EA has no SL, use limit losses in the transaction need to be adhered to.more share EA visit http://www.seputarforex.com/robot_ea/lihat.php?

thanks for sharing the article link on EA, after I followed the link you suggest, there is interesting material about the EA, and certainly it is very useful for me

hmkowsar
2012-07-29, 10:31 PM
is it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in Forex ,for me i have tried so many eas but no one works well.

cozard007
2012-07-30, 04:53 PM
Well, the best thing best here in this market is not in saying, but the main thing is just in what actually happens, by all these, i am not trilled at all, all the best to the users though.

mehedi315
2012-07-30, 05:39 PM
Nice shared in this post. Here in this post to explain best automated trading system which is greatly helpful for me. Thanks to all :D Cheers !

nasim39
2012-07-31, 12:56 PM
its so nice.i have tried it for few weeks..upto now it has given great results...hope so it continues good for me and you all...

sgiant
2012-07-31, 07:09 PM
Thank you for providing the information here. Your information may be useful for all members of this forum who need help the robot to trade.

hasanalaman
2012-07-31, 07:11 PM
Automated trading for the individual investor. ... Through robotic execution, this intelligent system monitors the market, from open to close, ... Right out of the gate, But it is not always profitable ...

thunderfast
2012-08-01, 09:40 AM

thanks for the link to the website you recommend, I'll try to get there as you suggest, if I may know where to download the EA section, or upload your EA here so we could try the EA

samsumit
2012-08-04, 07:19 PM
this is very useful for the trader there is no load to trader because it gives us a proper sequence to the market,then it cold be more prestigious thing as per as my knowledge is concern.

ayusri
2012-08-08, 12:41 PM
because of the experience that I have seen for yourself how the things in the first three months he got a lot of one hundred percent profit bhakan hinga long time but could be discharged and go bankrupt because there is no more capital to open a trading position tradingpada when he was in a state of the los with great hysteria capital he finished all ten thousand dollars is a lot going for it too much because of fraud by the broker until today I really stay away from trading with EA after all those good words, good robot will generally in trading real account adn do not try it in trading acount it very dificult and very dangers.

hichamoiv
2012-08-09, 06:02 PM
Thank you for all

esif
2012-08-09, 06:10 PM
Best automated trading system
will check you blog but you should also mention here that what you have included their any kind of EA of your own or commercial eas, and also tell that one will have to pay you for that ea or its for free.............

wending
2012-08-11, 02:19 PM
Thank you so much for sharing your blog here.i am very glad to check about your blog.Now I just wonder which is the best EA that you suggest us to trade with there?What is more,what about the earning result of your EA?Will you show us how to set up with that EA?Thank you so much.

hammer13
2012-08-22, 08:27 AM
With the report shown, system is quite good and helpful. Is this a free-for-distribution software? Traders should have a tool like this in tracking their investment performances.

adnan10076
2012-08-22, 08:37 AM
me kse be automated syste mko nhi janta esly me interest nhi hun mjy bht se friends ny share b ke te lakin meny join nhi ke q k unky ley be pay krna hota hy and wo b loss kr skty hy so mjy manual trading pasand hy..

warsito
2012-08-22, 11:12 AM
Thank you the great blog friend...
its really a great strategy...
i think it will make good profits according to its description...
is the ea ready to use

dech2003
2012-08-22, 05:23 PM
I will take time to study your EA plus the strategy. Also testing the ea on demo and come for feed back on its performance

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

As popularly requested by forum members, kindly upload your strategy and ea here

sitlenkalyasin
2012-08-22, 05:32 PM
best wishes for the trader on the go................for 6 months i only use trading indictor... hehhehheheh for technical analysis and the result ae pretty but we do have more work to mximaze our analysis

dech2003
2012-08-22, 05:52 PM
Has anyone tested the EA?kindly post your comment base on the the performance.

nymukta
2012-09-03, 12:56 AM
Thanks a lot for the blog. You deserve to get it. I read from top to bottom. I really liked the way you analyzed to make those tricky points look so easy to understand. More blogs should be added to let the people know more the trading.

overall, I am really satisfied with the blog you posted. I look forward to get more articles like this.

Regards-

nasim39
2012-09-10, 07:29 PM
want more info....Please post the report here too..cause i visit the link,but require an email address just for download the report....

Habib Mondol
2012-10-14, 11:19 PM
Few month ago i used some robot in my demo account.I loss 5 times my demo account.But this also i try to set your robot in my demo account.Thanks brother for share your post.

Ryad
2012-10-15, 08:22 PM
Automated trading systems is cheating. You should work your mind for a living. Although it is business, you should make effort to earn money. I really do not like EAs.

shanmun
2012-10-15, 10:21 PM
here are the performance reports http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta.

raihan8212
2012-10-16, 09:26 AM
1) protect your losses

2) mental state is fundemental - know thyself

3) keep records

That's it! My aforementioned hypocritial piece of advice if you're new is, when opening a practice account, the first thing to do is dump EVERY penny over and above the amount you plan to eventualy capitalise your live account with.

There's plenty of logical advice about not trading with ridiculous lot sizes because you never will, so whats the point of operating with a 100,000 dollar account if you're only going to start with 2 or 5 thousand? \with 100,000, a monkey could make money placing a 1 lot trade and sit on the vast margin until a swing in the right direction produces a win.

Thanks for listening - it's certainly helped me!

3etman
2012-10-16, 02:06 PM
well , actually i feel like the trading systems , the expert advisors or the forex robots are not an efficient option for a trader , it makes him too lazy to analyze the market and have extra experience benefit from it
also , for the forex traders specially robots are not entertaining at all , most of us are here for the reason of being enjoying times beside making profits , and the above tool lacks this option which make it not a good choice.

Ryad
2012-10-16, 09:31 PM
I do agree with bollinger band, relative strength index and moving averages, but what happens when the market is ranging for the day? The EA will open trades based on rules met, if it is ranging, will it be the same like the EA hedge the market, buy and sell at the same time?

umaira
2012-10-16, 10:36 PM
Best Auto-trade system?
I would like suggestions on Auto-traded systems that are making money.
I am only interested in systems that are autotraded eg Strategy runner, ninja, broker automated system. Could be via subscription, commission or lease etc
I am not interested in software that need to be run on my pc, or signal services that need to be self entered.

Could be for futures, options, currency - I am not fussy so long as it makes money.

I am only really interested in suggestions from existing subscribers who have experience with actual trading history for the services, so the results are real.

I have seen the posts on this site for the Dow Indicator Strategy, and so I have just started autotrading this system. I will post updates with real results periodically.

What are the best Autotraded systems available?

angelrj
2012-10-16, 11:35 PM
The automated trading system will even seek for exact patterns of pricing, and it will also search for proximity of market key price levels. Usually, you'd want your automated buying and selling system to make use of a mix of the above talked about indicators. The next would be an excellent instance to set our automated buying and selling system for: We'd need the automated trading system to purchase if the 20 period shifting common crosses over a 50 interval shifting average and the stochastic indicator is fewer than 20

adnan_aziz
2012-10-17, 07:49 AM
sir thanks so much for share your useful expert adviser and i will go to download and then i try in my real account trading sir this is gainful please share your experience about this EA i am waiting for your new post even reply post.

hawk jet
2012-10-18, 05:26 AM
Sometimes I wonder if a large trader or bank when trading using "expert advisor" or manual only. because they use the funds so it should be very careful when trading

nikhildey
2012-10-19, 06:29 PM
There is no magic system that allows you to sit back and automatically make money in the forex market. If you are interested in making any money in the forex market, the only way is through education and experience. If you really want to see for yourself open an account, deposit some money, buy a forex robot, then let them explain how you didn't use properly or why in your specific instance it didn't work even though it normally works.

mhwaheed
2012-10-21, 07:58 AM
Don`t use any Signal for Live Trade. Do your self. Forex is not base on others. If you not know about Forex and you have also don`t know Time so visit Insta Forex PAMM account Managing System. its good for you and also for you Money.

saqib160
2012-10-22, 03:30 PM
thankyou brother ap ki post bohat achi ha is ma btayei gai information bohat achi ha.
automated trading karne ka laye ap na jo tips batyei ha in sa muje kafi faida hasal
huwa ha. ap ki is poast sa automated traing ka bare ma muje kafi had tak sawal
clear ho gaya ha.

Zia shaikh
2012-10-24, 07:26 PM
Thanks for sharing such a informative blog. I hope it will help me a lot.
Please continue to post such informative posts.

gul
2012-11-15, 12:25 PM
Dears Thanks very much for you to EA here. would you show me the result of this EA? is it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in Forex. Thanks

asmakhatun
2012-11-15, 05:22 PM
Thank you the zealous journal human...its truly a eager strategy...i consider it module gain keen profits according to its statement...is the ea ready to use?

rashedul
2012-11-16, 08:49 PM
Impart you so much for your EA here.Would you show me the lead of this EA?Is it can be a real wonderful for us to job in forex.For me,I hold proven so numerous EAs,but no one totality source.

saqib160
2012-11-17, 03:20 PM
thank yot dear bohat achi information di ap na bohat achi stratgey ha mere kayal ma is
strategy ko use kar ka hum kafi profat hasal kar sakte ha ma isye zaroor use karo ga
thanks

Bankmen
2012-11-17, 07:24 PM
i think that fap turbo was the best money making machine, if you check official site it has some up****e version in some time to be better then market and that is the point to know how market moves strange.

heartlove
2012-11-23, 06:01 PM
friend can you explain the best time frame an
the currency on which the EA work more accurately.

dreamway
2012-11-23, 07:04 PM
is this this EA really works for every pair?
if works, then please share it on forum.

anems
2012-11-24, 03:10 AM
I think that EA is not explained very good use for this type of EA, I asked my friend to explain more and give examples of how this EA so that everyone can the used.

forexmaster
2012-11-24, 09:36 AM
बस इस ब्लॉग http://tech72hours.blogspot.com/ की जाँच करें
यह एक महान EA जो पर खरीदें काम करता है / बेचते सूचक...
मैं यह कुछ हफ्तों के लिए कोशिश की है...अब यह बहुत अच्छा दिया है upto.. आशा परिणाम है तो इसे अच्छा मुझे और आप के लिए सभी जारी है...
भी यह महान विदेशी मुद्रा रणनीति और नि: शुल्क विदेशी मुद्रा नहीं जमा बोनस जानकारी वहाँ है।

fxrafi4
2013-05-20, 08:59 PM
Thank you most for your Ea here.Would you show American state the results of this EA?Is it may be a really marvelous for U.S.A. to change Forex.For me,I have tried such a large amount of E As,but nobody works well......................

Yeyepsulaeman
2013-05-20, 09:06 PM
thank you for the information you provide hopefully this can be an advantage in a way that could run this forex so I no longer suffer losses that could occur in everyone there.

princeua
2013-05-20, 09:12 PM
If I stayed rely on automated trading system this means that you will not have any experience in the forex market and in any work in the financial world this description also lose money and a lot of traders Try this system has already lost money because of this successful non trading system.

rmien56
2013-05-20, 11:02 PM
Thanks so much for your next EA. Can you tell me the result of this specific EA? Can we really be great forex trading business. For me personally, we tried many consultants, but to no avail.

buxpir
2013-05-23, 07:41 PM
Forex Trading me ye jo automated trading system he ye bohat acha sysytem he is kay begiar ham forex trading me kamyab nahi ho saktay is lay kay ye hamaray laiy ase he he jesay koi hamri help kar rah ho.

rafifx
2013-05-23, 08:03 PM
Thank you such a lot for your Semitic deity here.Would you show American state the results of this EA?Is it will be a really rattling for North American nation to exchange forex.For me,I have tried such a lot of EAs,but nobody works well..................................

may5
2013-05-23, 09:14 PM
it really is good web site together with good data inside together with many alerts certainly, yet i do certainly not get the EA inside and you also must up-date this alerts inside time period by means of time period and i really believe that it is great for some dealer who wish to acquire some alerts.

naija
2013-05-24, 01:30 AM
There are many forex reliable working ea's, though getting them is usually very expensive. I made a search online about the very best of them, i saw many with good performances, but the price wasn't going to be suitable for a newbie trader.

thirupathi
2013-05-24, 12:01 PM
Would you show me the result of this EA is it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in forex. For me i have tried so mnay EA but no one works well The ea is based on the combination of easy BULL SELL indicaor bollinger bands rsi a pair of moving averages. It works accurate due to the best strategy.

mohendro
2013-05-24, 12:35 PM
Very fascinating information, but beautiful terminology, which revealed that scalping are for the best. As a result, almost everyone knows and also more useful.:)))

MeerTalpur
2013-05-24, 10:51 PM
AnyBody beleave On Indicator Provider Signals or mt4 default indicator working and giving us profit that true anybody use that and get profit ? who is this tell us something about this

itzguriya2013
2013-05-25, 02:57 AM
Dera main na yah indicator ko use kar liya hai is main mujhe koi khasa profit nahi howa hai. is robots na earning tu kar ka di hai but mare trade kafi loss main bhi closed ki hai jo ka bad ea show kar ra hai isa.

mr.ctn
2013-05-26, 10:57 AM
forex mei automated trading system bohat easy aur interesting hay kio kay stategy hoti hay aur EA bohat acha hay trading mei yeh more profitable hay.

waqas1
2013-05-26, 11:35 AM
automated trade system muje acha nahi lagta ha ma smjyta ho munal trade best ha aur munal trade sa hum zayda acha earn ker sakte ha autmated trade ma nahi karta ho

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-05-27, 01:54 AM

ramsha
2013-05-27, 02:30 AM
Thank you for your Semitic deity. Will let you the results of the EA? Often they are great for the United States to Exchange Forex. , I've heard a lot of EAs, but nothing is not working properly.

awais123
2013-05-27, 08:17 AM
je han mein toh is baat sey igree karta hon keh forex forem online bussnis aik accha online treeding bussnis hai kiunki yeh merey liye best automated bussnis hai

rabiking02
2013-05-28, 04:59 PM
Thanks for a good blog friend ... A very good strategy ... I think it will save cost, description, ... Can be used by God?
And we have a tendency to get hot if the God of light should I use?

majidazizm
2013-05-28, 06:44 PM
Hllo guy's
koi mujhe is ka link bheh sakta ha jis main is ki sab detail or EA kr bare main mujhe koi detail send kr day plZ main is kuch itna nhe jan'nta becus i am a new member so plz send me any prson. i am wating

sidhu5775
2013-06-15, 11:18 AM
there is no perfect thing in the world.l do not recommend automated trading forex market.i prefer manual trading because manual trading is the best way yo learn.and learning is the only process which enhance the knowledge.

indianpk01
2013-06-15, 12:54 PM
insta na ab ak boht acha pkg dia ha jis ma auto trading sa ham successful traders ko copy kr skta han aur is sa ham km waqt ma zyada experience hasil kr skta han jis ma ak to ham stop loss aur take profit ki command ko thek pip pa lga kr aur voluma acha rakh kr ham trade bahter kr ksta han ..

veekybaba
2013-06-15, 06:30 PM
apna jo link share kiya acha hai dear main na history dakhi hai ap[ ki ea ki but ap na ya mention nahi kiya hai ka kitna inka stah yah robots acha work kar ka da ga humi. our risk factor kitna hai is robots main.

Anggitz
2013-06-15, 10:41 PM

thanks for the share EAnya hopefully useful and can profit maximum ...

if there is a better shared again yes please, thank you already want to share ...:accute:

bennyforex
2013-12-19, 03:34 PM

satpal2223
2013-12-19, 03:37 PM
it can be a very wonderful for us to trade in forex but its nice alangkag in which the share that would ea good

telecom
2014-02-03, 03:04 AM
Welcome and hello brother
I thank you for asking a subject to allow me to join the
I have no experience in this field I must experience the rolling robot Demo as the link does not work I ask my brother clarification in the problem
Members may have benefited in the last and accept me all the respect and appreciation

FAIZI912
2014-02-03, 03:49 AM
Yes this realy best automated Trading system.thankyou for thiis blog is link sey kaif help rhagi gi aur achi stretegy bnaney ma bhi help miley gi. really really Forex is best way for Online money Earning,

aliya
2014-02-12, 07:54 PM
ni yaar auto system mere khiyaal main best ni hota is main hame loss bhoot hota hai khi log hain jo kehte hain k hum auto trading kerte hain yani robots hai hamre pass lekin woh kisi or k statment dekhate hain khud kerte ni hain

sunrise85
2014-02-14, 02:51 AM
thank you friend i was looking for a good system but was un able to find a reliable system i will try ea system and i hope it will make much easy and feel well for me and i hope i can earn too much as compared before i am earning now

punjabian1990
2014-02-20, 10:04 PM
best automated trading software is ECN robot...Ecn robot is auto close trader and biding.its so fast auto working...it close bid within 2 min.

Mcmoney
2014-02-20, 10:08 PM
I doesnt have experiences with it! Does it really works so well? I didnt understand, if its good, why not everybody do it?! Maybe you can tell me a bit more about it!
Thanks a lot;)

saqibs
2014-02-20, 11:39 PM
muje abi tak koi be best automated system nahi mila hain main forex main new ho aur koi acha automated system dound raha ho jis sa profat ho aur loos na ho muje abi tak aysa koi system nahi mila hain auto sa munal trade mere kayal sa zayda achi hain

Kumar Raj
2014-02-21, 09:42 PM
I've been hearing about EA since i started trading Forex, but i was unable to come across a perfect EA, all i've been hearing is only testimony of traders about EA on one website or the other, and if you try to purchase one and see may be it will work, the tagged price will be on the high side like $3000 and above.

Kabilraj
2014-02-26, 06:13 PM
I do not like not the best automated trading because its risk is very high and I love the follow-up the deal myself ..

sniper1
2014-04-26, 06:39 PM
Forex trading is something that can be totally frustrating. The industry tends to pick on your worst assets, your emotions. Traders are often fearful or greedy and they tend to make poor decisions accordingly

Bejo fx
2014-04-26, 06:41 PM
Impart you so much for your EA here.Would you show me the lead of this EA?Is it can be a real wonderful for us to job in forex.For me,I hold proven so numerous EAs,but no one totality source

Ghalib
2014-04-26, 06:46 PM
Best automated trading system is best for trading, it's very interesting that we can earn by automated and get good result, nice to meet the Good EA.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-26, 08:43 PM
bhai mainy is automated system ko chek kiya ahi mujhy is amin kuch bhi khas nazar ani aya hai is liye amin is ko try nai akro ga q k is amin mujhy koi umeed bhi nazar nai aye hai k main is amin prft kar jao ga

waqasmanzor
2014-04-28, 02:55 PM
main na abi tak automated trade nahi ki hain muje is ka barye main koi idea nahi hain main na sirf auto trade ka barye main study kayea hain ka rebote sa trade hoti han but muje abi is ka barye main achi trah knowledge nahi hain main abi is ko study kar raha ho

fanu
2014-05-29, 01:21 AM
bhai apka thanks k ap nay itna acha blog btaya hai agar ye EA hai koi to kia ye free hai is website mein aur strategy jis ki ap baat kr rhy ho ye bhi free hai ya is k liye hamay pay karna ho ga isy check krne ya use krne k liye ya koi trial version wala system hai let me know

javeed
2014-06-24, 06:23 PM
if you want cheek the robot you send me demo account and password demo account min 1000$ my demo account cheek me instaforex deme account no.61293278 password. 6hvgxim server instaforex-demo.com my skype id muhammad.ashraf962

ramflowi
2014-07-23, 01:00 AM
hello
it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals and make it at their trading..
good luck to you

hassaantariq
2014-08-13, 07:10 PM
i consulted this website and i can't understand what are they trying to show.it is not openeing here properly.is there any other website from where all of the indicators can be downloaded?i want to get these indicators.

2014-08-13, 07:12 PM
Thank you the great blog friend. its really a great strategy. i think it will make good profits according to its description. but its nice alangkag in which the share that would ea good for scalping so all can know and the more practical.

jaffar246
2014-08-13, 07:13 PM
thanks frends its really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description...is the ea ready to use?

Ali110
2014-08-17, 01:59 PM
i have been searching the web a for a long time for an EA that works well and found one called Super Scalper.when i read the reviews about it i was surprised to see ten of thousands of people already using it.i just wanna know if anyone on this forum has been using this EA or not? i am planning to buy this robot and want to use it but want a clear review about it.can anyone help

Sakeena
2014-09-16, 09:51 PM
If this system works well then why they try to sell their by system spending much time for some dollars. If you have made 180% in three months then you will be billionaire in more few months. You do not have need to sell your system for profit. Because it seems cheap then earning by Your said system. So I am doubtful. How it is possible. If possible then it is a wonderful and great job. Any how Good Luck

amitshanifx14
2014-09-16, 10:42 PM
best trading hai ki aap khud se trade kareen kyoun ki aaj market mein bahut se aise trading system hai jis mein trader ko trade nahi karna parta hai apne knowledge se lekin mere kiye to self learning hi best hai isiliye mein mannual trading ka raha hoon aur khud se market mein trend or indicators se strategies banata hoon.

raedsagga
2014-09-19, 07:35 PM
nice diary with analysis of the analysis is also useful to several traders, however sadly haven't been enclosed so the premise of the analysis we are able to understand the explanations that we all know and perceive why thus

atifrana
2014-10-10, 03:38 PM
Mene kabi b automated trading nai keri hai q k mene is k bare me ziada ter negative hi suna hai traders se but agar ap jis terha keh rahe ho k yeh bohat best automated trading system hai to me is ko phir dkho ga agar acha laga to try karo ga.

saikat_das
2014-10-15, 12:20 PM
I also don't know about this topics if anyone know well than please inform me because i also need to know about this....

ABDELFETTAH
2014-10-19, 06:35 PM
Thank you very much my friend. It s the one time i hear that its very important

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

:peace::peace:

adebusuyi
2014-10-19, 07:48 PM
thinking of giving it a try
let me rush to the blog and read what is there.

ng1985
2014-10-19, 08:33 PM
its good ki automated trading system is giving good result. main EA se trading nahi karta hu. EA starting main profit deta hai or ye wave market main achaa result dete hai but jab market side way or one trend side hota hai to bahut se EA fail ho jaate hai. sab se best trading to manual trading hi hai.

mehenni
2014-10-23, 06:14 PM
hello my friends thank you for you my friends for this money management and the right finance

eshaa
2015-09-27, 09:01 PM
Automatic trading system itny effctive nahi hoty hain in sa humy ziada help nhi milti hai humy chaye ka hum sirf aisi tarding sytem use karin jo hamri help kar sakty hun. automatic trading main robot ko soch samjh akar ue karna chaye agr ap ka ye ytem buy sell ak ath nhi kart atab main i ko ue karny ka socho ga.

Salufx
2015-10-07, 02:17 PM
You can test the robots a specified period and adjust the settings for each robot and science must be constant follow-up because in the event of the success of any robot Vvhlh be the issuance of any news in this case be canceled currency must therefore be carried out continuous monitoring at the same time, we should follow to manage capital firm best robots successful monthly income of between 5% to 20%, and of course you can increase profit more and I would be against the administration of capital and high risk at the same time and be an adventure for the loss of the account

fxlife2015
2015-10-07, 03:32 PM
My friend I am not habituated with the Auto trading , I love toe trade with the manual trading and I think if we can trade with proper analysis only then we can do better in trading and there are no automatic trading system that can make us rich.

Hamz1
2015-10-07, 09:29 PM
oh thanx for sharing this. may be it will help to newbies. mujhe aisey posts dekh kar kafi khushi milti hai kyun ky is se newbies ko kafi help mil jati ho gi jo k bht axhi baat hai merey khayal se tou. better yehi hoga k hum sab aisey piosts kartey rahey aur newbies ki help kartey rahey. newbies best of luck :)

deepishikha
2015-10-17, 01:45 PM
You may have heard about automated trading systems. These computer-based trading applications are set up to automatically buy and sell securities on an exchange. As an investor, you subscribe to an automated trading service and fund your account, but because everything is automated, you don't need to spend a lot of time reviewing how the system is working.

As the trading software gives analysis report of comex tips as i read MMF Solutions blog for it.

Jahangir Alam
2015-10-17, 01:53 PM
These rules are very nice and these can really help the new traders to learn quickly and make good strategy while using them and also need for the old trader because these are so helpful for a forex trader. So these rules should be kept in mind always while we trading at the forex trading markets. and forex trading markets is so helpful for us and it so much modern.

fk768518
2016-03-10, 11:45 PM
human automated trading sytem use he ni krna chahiyay human mehnat kar k by human trading krni chahiyay yeh sab say best ha aur esi main he prifit ha meray bhai automated trzxing krni he ni chahiyay ex say loss aur accountk kill honag k zayada chances hotay han

lokeshkharb
2016-03-11, 12:17 AM
The EA will open trades based on rules fulfilled, when it is ranging, will it be the same just like the EA hedge the market, purchase and sell at the same time. If you not really learn about Forex and a person have also don`t realize Time so visit Insta Forex PAMM account Managing System. its useful to you plus also for you Funds.

sarfraz786
2016-03-11, 09:50 AM
in this trading business some traders are using the robot which is the best trading system for the trading in forex but most of the people are trading manually because they think that the robot are making mistake

orni308
2016-05-13, 11:21 PM
human automated trading sytem use he ni krna chahiyay human mehnat kar k by human trading krni chahiyay yeh sab say best ha aur esi main he prifit ha meray bhai automated trzxing krni he ni chahiyay ex say loss aur accountk kill honag k zayada chances hotay han

Haan pehle khud se trading karni seekhi chahiye, jab hum khud se trading karna seekhenge tab hum trading systems ko asani se tune kar sakte hain.

renukundu
2016-05-14, 12:27 AM
I have no experience in this field I must experience the rolling robot Demo as the link will not work I ask my buddy clarification in the problem. i favor manual trading because manual trading is the best way years old learn. and learning is the only process which enhance the knowledge.

Antfx64
2016-05-22, 02:06 PM
Hello everyone,
I don't know if I can ask this question here, but I'm looking for strategyquant software.
Can somebody help me...??
Thank you everyone in advance

wassa99
2016-10-15, 09:23 PM
Hello sir it is good blog with good information in there with some signals of course, but i do not find the EA in there and also you need to update the signals in there time by time and i believe that it is very helpful for some trader who want to get some signals .

sidrazafar
2017-10-13, 10:17 PM
The dual regulatory structure in France overseeing the local financial markets via the Autorit des Marchs Financiers (AMF) and the Autorit de Contrle Prudentiel et de Rsolution (ACPR) has once again warned the public of forex websites not authorized to carry out business in their jurisdiction.

Abniali05
2017-10-13, 11:49 PM
Thanks dear brother for sharing this with us. I think we should give a try to it . But kindly tell me brother what kind of strategy are
You using here in the Forex. By sharing your thoughts with me i will be much thankful to you for this. I am a bigginer and just trying to learn.

aarabane
2017-10-21, 04:39 PM
thank you for this strategy, and for all this information in the block, I think I'll try to apply this stratige on a demo account to see what will tell me

fxearner
2017-10-21, 04:49 PM
Thanks dear brother for sharing this with us. I think we should give a try to it . But kindly tell me brother what kind of strategy are
You using here in the Forex. By sharing your thoughts with me i will be much thankful to you for this. I am a bigginer and just trying to learn.

Bhai ji aapko ess forum se kaafi acha learn karne ko milega,esme trader ko learn karna hoga,esme aap forum ke good threads se kaafi learn kar sakte hai,esme aapko apne aap market me trading system banakar he chalna chahiye

garrysidhu
2017-10-21, 05:39 PM
Trading system sabhi ashe hein bhai forex me apa agar chahe to ashe hardwork and knlwedge ke sath success ho skte hein forex jesa asha business shaid kahi nhi he me alwayse is sytem me kam krna like krta hun and krta rhuga bhai

Saba Abbasi
2017-10-21, 06:11 PM
Thank you so much for your EA here
really a great strategy...i think it will make good profits according to its description.
:yahoo:

bennabimoney
2017-10-21, 06:34 PM
personaly i dont recomand the use of automated systemes and i dont know any one who had succes trading ea robots ,,, because the market condition always change and no machine can adapt to those changes ,,, only the experianced trader can adapt to the new conditions and make sure to adapt the ap^ropriate aproche and money managment in order to protect his capital and investment

kanita
2017-10-22, 04:28 PM
yes i say that in forex trading business we do not use automated system and we learn our market with our own experience and we work hard in business and we use good trading methods in market and we understand our great business and we know risk management and money management and we protect our capital and investment then we make success with forex trading business

jellybelly2017
2017-10-22, 04:48 PM
algorithmic trading automated trading or system trading allow traders to establish specific rules for both trade entries the best way to learn automated trading systems forex traders & investors who want to make money in the market with the help of an automated trading system

batool
2017-10-23, 12:34 AM
Trading system sabhi ashe hein bhai forex me apa agar chahe to ashe hardwork and knlwedge ke sath success ho skte hein forex jesa asha business shaid kahi nhi he me alwayse is sytem me kam krna like krta hun and krta rhuga bhai

Forex Trading kay business main Trader ko Trading system ko smjna important hota hay aor Trader Forex Trading kay business main thek experience say work karay aor Trader Forex Trading main robot aor automated system main na jay aor Trading own working karay aor thek profit earn kia karay

ntn
2019-04-16, 01:44 PM
Sir for me it is just a medium to facilitate our work. and is important for us is not to our dependency on the robot. because reality does not always like what we predicted. the best automatic trading system which in balance with careful thought so learn and earn.

chasif
2019-04-20, 12:51 PM
thanks friends .
thanks friends .

this is a great really good strategy becouse belog to friends . i think it will make good profits acording to its description . is the ea ready to use .

chasif
2019-04-27, 12:09 PM
dear friends it is very good information
very good information , but its nice alankag in which the shaire that woild as a good for scalping . dear so
can know and the more pracitacal.

nusantara
2019-07-11, 02:37 PM
khaata kholane ke lie upayog kee jaane vaalee praarambhik shesh raashi kya hai? laabh stambh mein das sent jaldee se badh sakate hain. aur phir bhee mainne kisee eee ke saath kaam nahin kiya hai lekin mainne suna hai ki bahut kam eeees hain jo vyaapaar mein achchhee tarah se kaam karate hain. mujhe lagata hai ki treding pradarshan ke lie mainyual treding eee se behatar hai. eeeee keval ek hee vyaapaar sootr hai.

benazier
2019-07-14, 10:00 AM
yadi aap mujhase poochhate hain to main ek robot ka upayog nahin karoonga kyonki videshee mudra robot kee kshamata par pooree tarah se bharosa nahin kiya ja sakata hai. yah kahaan hai jaise ki aapake phand ko masheen dvaara sanchaalit kiya jaata hai? aap chintit mahasoos karenge kyonki ve aapake dil ka upayog nahin karate hain aur main robot ke saath vyaapaar karane mein vishvaas nahin karata hoon, aur mainyual roop se vyaapaar karana pasand karata hoon ... shaayad aap insta par ek pamm khaate mein nivesh karana seekh sakate hain ...

nusantara
2019-07-14, 02:12 PM
robot ek mahaan upakaran ho sakata hai lekin unake paas kaee kamajoriyaan hain. jab main jaata hoon, to main apanee rananeeti ko anukoolit kar sakata hoon, jo agar sahee tareeke se kiya jaata hai aur dar nahin hai to yah ek bada phaayada hai. mainne kabhee bhee pooree tarah se svachaalit pranaalee ka upayog nahin kiya hai, main sirph mainyual roop se kaam karana pasand karata hoon. robot takaneekee vishleshan ke lie bhee achchhe hain lekin samaachaaron ka aadaan-pradaan nahin kar sakate hain.

dave
2019-07-16, 03:50 PM
I do not use Robot or EA for transactions in forex. for me it is more difficult to use the software. it's better for me to use transactions manually. it can make your intuition live for the next trade transaction. and I have used a foex robot and I tested all types of robots I want to know who ea works and how to test them and I want to know why ea is profitable and why other losers are helping me to get more experience in my trade.

benazier
2019-07-19, 08:28 AM
With automated trading software, you can get money but cannot plan long-term with an expert advisor because every time the market has a different situation and position so you can get it but long-term income with an expert advisor is very difficult. So, you better trade manually with technical analysis and fundamental analysis. and there is but you must be an expert in the automated trading system. I mean, you have gathered knowledge and become skilled in using robots besides you will not benefit from automatic trading.

nusantara
2019-07-19, 07:38 PM
Personally I have never preferred robots or automated systems because they don't have real prizes and if someone really sees a long career at Forex than he has to focus on learning things well and that is only possible with manual trading so beginners must just go with it. and manual trading is more useful on direct trading charts. I use it as a test in the automated software demo account to get a profit. However, a few pips make a profit possible, but, this trading situation is not good for us. It always places orders for a few pips but not a long time base. So, trading manually is the best of all traders on Forex.

wahaji
2019-07-21, 08:09 PM
Yes I have, but the best thing I did to myself was to test them on a demo account so I didn't lose a cent for the garbage indicator, but I did some manual trading, which spent my own money, but at least, I lost them because of my own mistake, not because of this expert advisor and many times I tried with EA for free but failed to execute because I felt free robots were not very useful and it was also difficult to control the market with EA, for me the best choice was to trade with manual knowledge and experience because we can have complete control over everything.

prison
2019-07-22, 11:06 AM
Do you run your EA in a VPS when you turn off your computer, do you already know what is the logic behind the EA that you have used, and have you used the right Money Management?

If you do that, I'm sure you won't lose your money repeatedly ... I have a free robot working experience but the robot is used less, I think robots don't work and I don't find successful traders for robots, and everyone wants to sell robot, if he gets millions of dollars with a robot then he can give us free. So don't believe there are robots that try to trade manually.

dalapan
2019-07-22, 08:01 PM
Forex is not at all like an ATM machine or like a robot. This is actually the form of a heavy business plate where we can get success in a very amazing way. This is also a life-changing business in the world. I personally really like this business. Specific robots can never make money from this Forex Platform. and Traders also conduct trading business on automatic trading and produce through this system. This system is good for income and also a good source of income for beginners. Senior traders also prefer to trade manually.

duki
2019-07-23, 01:45 PM
Trading good robots to make low profits continues. Robots can help you generate profits continuously without heavy losses. On the other hand manual trading is a good system that depends on you. By trading manually you can get big profits in a short time and you can also apply your trading strategy in trading.

lux
2019-07-24, 08:30 PM
sometimes we can get more profits with robots ... there are a lot of robots out there ... the free or paid version doesn't matter ... but there are some people who can make manual trading with more profits ... with one trade they can produce around 60-70 pips once per trade ... but the robot has a point where it will stop or keep going

shoump
2019-07-24, 09:56 PM
I am actually not interested in trading with robots or known automatic trading systems. but should I also try to add my experience to forex trading. because using a robot to have a very beneficial if we also understand how this robot works but if we do not understand it then we will also get a difficult time income. and as a new trader, do not automatically trade on forex. You learn forex knowledge and experience as well as good strategies and plans, and trading demo accounts more and more practice. You also try to control your emotions in forex trading.

happy forex
2019-07-27, 07:35 PM
no lost trade is always a bad trade, because when a trader falls in a loss he has to find a reason and solve it he can run his business so that the next time there is no loss. and I prefer manual trading. Using EA is neither easy nor safe. EA cannot understand sudden market changes. Sometimes you delete your account. So the best thing is to do your own analysis and trade manually.

lanmark
2019-08-08, 03:54 PM
I want to know all the information about the robot that you want if you put us so that all can benefit from it and the manual count when we work, don't think if we don't progress but with the manual, we will get good results too seriously when we can live it and also accuracy.

makaroni
2019-08-08, 07:39 PM
I think that forex robot gives me a profit without me having to stare at my desktop hehe actually there are always 2 kinds of sides, sometimes it will make a profit but at other times it will take your balanceas usual I think, everything has its own risk, but with EA sometimes it widens and I think that forex is not a robot, this market is the best online business market, this market is a money making system, every day many people make lots of money.

ajay10
2019-08-08, 07:55 PM
yes i say that in forex trading business we do not use automated system and we learn our market with our own experience and we work hard in business and we use good trading methods in market and we understand our great business and we know risk management and money management and we protect our capital and investment then we make success with forex trading business

sarmili
2019-08-10, 05:56 PM
I believe there is no such thing as the best robot, but more like the most suitable for your trading style and the best forex trading Robot can still be us. This is because the robot and EA itself have given us loss problems. This means that we are the only solution / robot that we can use for our trading success.

comoztise
2019-08-11, 07:49 PM
I want to say that I don't use robots because I don't like forex robots. I think robots are not perfect for making money. If you get money, you work in the forex trading market .... and Forex Robots are the best at using it for a long time in Forex trading. Which I found no calculation error. Many choose Forex Robo. Novice dealers now have to trade themselves do not know how to trade foreign exchange must be an experience and skill so that we can trade without mistakes.

wahyudin
2019-08-11, 09:25 PM
the first time I used a forex robot, because we had very little knowledge about forex trading. so at that time I used a forex robot, but now I trade manually. it made me become a very experienced person in forex. And, I have never used a forex robot but I have heard a lot from my friends about this robot in trading.

combifx
2019-08-13, 06:25 PM
I do not use any robot in forex trading ... because robots cannot manage spikes from neutral news (news that is not from forex, about geopolitical situations, etc.) When we trade manually, we can manage it .. know entry and exit from the robot is not like humans .. and until now I trade manually with the type of news trader, but very tired. I want to use robots in my trade but I am confused about choosing them because there are so many robots / EAs.

fxdistrub
2019-08-14, 02:11 PM
the robot works but it is never recommended to use a robot when you don't know its function parameters, the robot only functions well in the hands of the programmer. A robot might be developed for a particular pair, when a trader points to work on a pair that won't give the desired results. so the best robot is your eyes and your chart, but if you are too busy or emotional to trade, get a programmer and tell him what you want and let him develop it for you.

lebong
2019-08-14, 03:01 PM
I think all EAs are riskier and I don't think anyone can produce profits that are consistent with any EAs. So if you have big capital then try it manually by following good money management and risk management. and each and every business has some risks as well forex but if we trade in the right way and follow the rules with enough capital then we can get good profits but the main thing you have to have enough capital is important

galiel
2019-08-15, 10:24 PM
no it's not but if you get a good robot it will be useful but they want money and that's not bad either. try not to use free ones because they are not useful maybe they give you a profit in 1 or two trades but after that there will be a big hit that you can get.

mayasetra
2019-08-17, 09:15 PM
Scalping forex has become one of the most popular strategies in foreign exchange. The principle behind scalping forex is opening and closing trading positions quickly to get a small profit. Dealers will only leave their positions open for a few minutes or even seconds with the aim of seeing 1-5 pip changes. and Have you ever tested some forex scalping robots there? For me, I have some Forex scalping EAs there. eventually. So I do not recommend that you trade with EA scalping there.

nalawang
2019-08-17, 10:06 PM
I will not have experience in this aspect and I am usually how automated systems are sometimes useful and not so methods
it's fun to start doing what you have to do yourself and when looking for robots, you can try to get paid robots, because obviously, they will produce more in terms of profits because they are well programmed to meet profits.

haruh
2019-08-19, 05:16 PM
the difference between back test and forward test EA is very big, because I tested this EA not in theory (back test) but using a real account on VPS and the results when compared to each other there is no match means I only believe the performance of this EA is based on real testing because it provides real market updates

baceo
2019-08-20, 04:24 PM
I use nude charts, because I trade price action. I don't believe in robots because; they can only analyze charts (technical analysis), they don't consider fundamental analysis, when making trade decisions. and The last time I ever used EA for my trade, sometimes it was profitable and sometimes it was not profitable. What is important if we use EA is that the internet connection must be in a good connection.

Merabnoor123
2020-11-30, 02:29 PM
Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...

Maryam21
2021-03-17, 08:32 AM
Muje Koi batay ga k FAP turbo he kia cheez kafi name suna he lekin is ko me jan ni saka ye koi ROBOT he YA automatic trading system he??
mera 1 dost keh raha tha k is system ka kafi profit he...

Dear FAP turbo bhi ek forex robot hai ju hum meta trader 4 apply ker sakte han, ye bhi ek acha robot hai, world ma bohut sare trader is robot ko use kerte han. Mere think se EA robot ek best robot hai, ju trader ko acha profit bhi deta hai, world ma jyada tar trader is robot ko use kerte han, ye robot beginner trader ke leye kafi helpful sabat ho sakta hai, ager trader ko trading nahi ati.

anum123
2021-04-29, 10:57 AM
Dear FAP turbo bhi ek forex robot hai ju hum meta trader 4 apply ker sakte han, ye bhi ek acha robot hai, world ma bohut sare trader is robot ko use kerte han. Mere think se EA robot ek best robot hai, ju trader ko acha profit bhi deta hai, world ma jyada tar trader is robot ko use kerte han, ye robot beginner trader ke leye kafi helpful sabat ho sakta hai, ager trader ko trading nahi ati.

mujhe robot trading ka kuchh knowledge nahin thi mein jab aap ki post ko read karne ke bad robot trading ke bare mein study karne ka intrest howa aap ne jo fap turbo robot ka bataya main ne jab study kiya to yah robot mujhe bahut badhiya laga to main ne is ko demo account per applying kiya aur test karne ki koshish ki aur strategy tester main bhi ek bar is ko test kiya lekin yah aap ko itni jyada acche results nahin deta jitne jyada aap is se tawaqo karte ho aur robot se trading karna tab hi profitable hota hai jab hamare pass koi badhiya robot ho badhiya robot buy karne ke liye market mein available hai aur vahan se is ki bahut jyada charges hamen dene padte hain agar koi badhiya robott aap buy karna chahte ho to pahle us robot ke progress ko check kar le agar vah acchi progress aur results aap ko deta hai tab hi aap us per trading karo fap turbo robot bhi badhiya hai lekin news ke time per yah bahut wrong trading karta hai aur Mai ne dekha hai ki agar aap news ke time per is ko close nahin karte yah aap ka bahut jyada nuksan karva sakta hai is liye fap turbo robot ko istemal karne se pahle aap acche tarike se Is per practice karen agar aap ne is ko forex trading mein istemal karna hai kyu nki agar aap is ko test nahin karen ge to aap ko bahut jyada nuksan ho ga aur aap ka account bahut jyada loss mein chala jae ga jis ko recover karna aap ke liye bahut mushkil ho jae ga main aap ko yahi advice karun gi ke robot trading karne mat karen aap manual trading karna sikho vahi aap ke liye badhiya rahe ga kyun ki manual trading mein aap khud se analysis karne ke bad hi trading karte ho aur badhiya profit kar sakte ho

washaccount
2021-05-01, 08:30 PM
mujhe robot trading ka kuchh knowledge nahin thi mein jab aap ki post ko read karne ke bad robot trading ke bare mein study karne ka intrest howa aap ne jo fap turbo robot ka bataya main ne jab study kiya to yah robot mujhe bahut badhiya laga to main ne is ko demo account per applying kiya aur test karne ki koshish ki aur strategy tester main bhi ek bar is ko test kiya lekin yah aap ko itni jyada acche results nahin deta jitne jyada aap is se tawaqo karte ho aur robot se trading karna tab hi profitable hota hai jab hamare pass koi badhiya robot ho badhiya robot buy karne ke liye market mein available hai aur vahan se is ki bahut jyada charges hamen dene padte hain agar koi badhiya robott aap buy karna chahte ho to pahle us robot ke progress ko check kar le agar vah acchi progress aur results aap ko deta hai tab hi aap us per trading karo fap turbo robot bhi badhiya hai lekin news ke time per yah bahut wrong trading karta hai aur Mai ne dekha hai ki agar aap news ke time per is ko close nahin karte yah aap ka bahut jyada nuksan karva sakta hai is liye fap turbo robot ko istemal karne se pahle aap acche tarike se Is per practice karen agar aap ne is ko forex trading mein istemal karna hai kyu nki agar aap is ko test nahin karen ge to aap ko bahut jyada nuksan ho ga aur aap ka account bahut jyada loss mein chala jae ga jis ko recover karna aap ke liye bahut mushkil ho jae ga main aap ko yahi advice karun gi ke robot trading karne mat karen aap manual trading karna sikho vahi aap ke liye badhiya rahe ga kyun ki manual trading mein aap khud se analysis karne ke bad hi trading karte ho aur badhiya profit kar sakte ho

Bilkul main bhi apke tara hi hun merey pas bhi robot ke trading main kuch experience or kuch knowledge nh hai or maine bhi aj tak main koi bhi robot trading main use kia hai maine tu yeh strategy use ke hoi hai ke main apne trading main apan experience hi use karta hun robot ke trading tu mery hisab se kabi bhi best nh hai experience ke trading hi best trading hai agar ham mehnat karte hin tu ham wese bhi best trading kar skate hain na hame robot ke jurart hai or na hi hame kise indicators ke jurart hai jo maza manual ke trading main hai kise bhi or qism ke trading main nh hai ache user or expert traders hamesa experience ke trading karte hain or experience ke trading main ham log earning bhe ache kr sakty hain baki apni apni marzi hai ke ap kese trading karte hain agar apko robot ke trading main fyada hota hai tu ap robot ke trading karn or agar ap apne experience ko use kr ke trading kart hain or ap ko fyada hota hai tu phir manual ke trading sab se barda hai kun ke esmain tu ham kuhd hi market ko watch karte hain or kuhd hi trade enter karte hain tu manual ke trading best trading hai