PDA

View Full Version : 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

niks
2012-01-22, 10:54 AM
1) Always use stoploss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically.
2) Get of the trade once you reach the target.
3) Trade according to your strategy not with the signals and guesses .
4) Prevent from entering trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for right entry point.
5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.
6) Never open the position if you have any doubt about trade.
7) Always check out the daily trend before starting trades .
8) Never do emotional trading. Control greed.
9) You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong. Dont get into new trade with opposite direction . Wait and track the chart . Dont think of getting you loss immediately back.You may loose more money.
10) Search for chart patterns like doubles , head n shoulders etc.
11) Try to learn new things daily.

niks
2012-01-22, 01:42 PM
Discipline comes with practice. When you gain good experience and become mature in forex discipline is never big deal.

fxquest
2012-01-22, 02:28 PM
Discipline comes with practice. When you gain good experience and become mature in forex discipline is never big deal.

Agreed my friend! we should have discipline in trading and acting like a rolling stone will not help. By following rules set by expert traders and our own rules we can increase our earnings and improve our trading.

forexman
2012-01-22, 03:54 PM
i think what you have said is exactly correct but i am failing in some of steps told by you and i wanna improve myself more in trading before entering the market and i hope i will achieve that in near future and would be a professional trader

ericnyamu
2012-01-22, 11:40 PM
nice krule i will have to look at them abit closely to see if am respecting all of them . though i believe they are all bound together with the number one rule of discipline i dnt know about you but discipline works wonders coz it ensure you keep to your trading plan even when it doesnt make sense

vaibhav
2012-01-22, 11:42 PM
Hi dude, completely agreed with all of your strategies but i think implementing all of the above strategies is some what difficult for the user who has just entered the trading environment. I guess he should be clear with some basic concepts and knowledge for good result.

tarun2305
2012-01-23, 12:28 AM
very nice info u provided...it will hep each and everyone to reduce loss at each trading platform....

ericnyamu
2012-01-23, 11:48 AM
those rule are good but will we keep them ...in forex you become successful atleast thats what i have learnt when you practice and practice all the time . just reading and watching tutorial on youtube isnt enough you need to do the actual practice coz forex is a skill based activity

swadesh287
2012-01-23, 12:38 PM
Actually you are giving good information for trading.But They Not Always UseFull Or perfect.Sometime By taking Risk according to market is also usful to get more profit.Sometimes there are also some senseless news which are not relate to the market position so we always have to watch on market.

niks
2012-01-23, 08:57 PM
I just posted the rules which i found worth sharing . I know discipline matters and also not all newbie can follow these . But following some of them will also bring you good success . All other things will come more perfectly with experience . You can have your own rules but without practice just theory knowledge can never make you good trader.

tajdarbet
2012-04-14, 09:01 PM
4) Prevent from entering trade when price is at highest top and lowest low , wait for right entry point.
5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend.
9) You just closed the trade with loss because direction was wrong. Dont get into new trade with opposite direction . Wait and track the chart . Dont think of getting you loss immediately back.You may loose more money.
woow yar ap ne to kafi ache rules ham se share kiye hane en ko ager ham follow karen ge to sahi bat ha kafi faida ho ga es liye main to en ko kafi achi taran yad kar leta houn takey mugh ko yaad rahey

newentry
2012-04-14, 09:06 PM
all points are good and agree with you, but all traders have their own strategies and also rules, and as example some of them will trade with stop loss and the others trade without it and for it they have the reasons ... to overcome the unwanted condition...
but i see that you have shared the best expriences from you and i really like the last points it is about " try to learn new things daily"...

Morshedul
2012-04-15, 12:46 AM
Thanks for sharing these 11 rules. I think these rules will help me alot for forex. Discipline and mentality both are strongly needed in forex trading. Earlier i have lacking of these things. Now i have changed myself and learned new new things from this forum. Thanks alot admin.

Bonus
2012-04-15, 07:40 AM
those rule are good but will we keep them ...in forex you become successful atleast thats what i have learnt when you practice and practice all the time . just reading and watching tutorial on youtube isnt enough you need to do the actual practice coz forex is a skill based activity

Such rules may be good for them but not necessarily good for us, therefore we must remain vigilant in order to maintain our consistency in trading forex. and we can make your own rules in order to profit mmemaksimalkan us during trading.

Sri Hartono
2012-04-15, 09:00 AM

I do not agree on these points.
of the knowledge I could, analysis of price movements, looking sideway condition, and come in upper or lower condition. to always use a stop loss stop loss +1. stop loss in profit means that we can + 1

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-26, 02:08 PM

yar ap na boht achi information de ha hamara newbie ko wasa forex trading main profit gain karana or loss ko kam karana both assan or hum log ak successful trading kar sakta han sirf or sifr thore se manhnt karni para ge bus or kuch be nhi ha tradign main ap kam kor theek trqa sa ro prfiot gian kor boht saraa/

Morshedul
2012-04-28, 01:14 PM
Thanks for sharing those tips. I hope these will help new forex investors alot. With some basic knowledge about forex, you can start forex trading. But i think practicing demo forex trading will be a better choice before starting real forex trading.

hitesh
2012-05-16, 12:38 PM
woow yar ap ne to kafi ache rules ham se share kiye hane en ko ager ham follow karen ge to sahi bat ha kafi faida ho ga es liye main to en ko kafi achi taran yad kar leta houn takey mugh ko yaad rahey

Nezamahmedchy
2012-05-16, 08:06 PM
Good job and great post boss. You focus all are point which is needed to us. i appreciate you and like your post. i think if every trader follow your rules then definitely they will success.

oscar
2012-05-16, 08:26 PM
we must use stop loss in forex trading because it will be able to limit the amount of our losses ...
I have had several times received a margin call for ignoring the stop loss in forex trading

scorpian7
2012-05-16, 11:36 PM
Good points for forex students to learn forex basics . But this is only theory part , practical trading is altogether different when your emotions are involved and this can only come from experience .

Rizwan
2012-05-17, 04:08 PM
dost, ek time table ya schedule bana lo
us mein har ek din ka plan likho (starting mein plan pura follow nahi hoga)
ahista ahista succeed karo gay

aur probelms to teachers, dost baray log jin ko forex trading kay baray mein knowledge ho un say rai(mashwara) lay saktay ho! woh aap ki zaroor help karaingay

mmja2003
2012-05-17, 04:13 PM
Your described points are agreeable. About the first 4/5 nos I have discussed in this forum and I also given such opinion. I think your points are remarkable to make profit or at least sustain in forex trading.

ikram9876
2012-05-19, 02:01 PM
hi , belkul sahi ager ye points hum fallow kare tu successful trader bane se humin koy nahi rok sakta its a very good points bro i appreciate you ..good job:good::good::good:

shemozz
2012-05-19, 05:12 PM
I'm with you on these important rules for any trader in the Forex market,,, you follow all these rules in the course of trading, the most important points of the use of stop-loss, they are working to determine the percentage of loss and maintain the funds from loss

anton
2012-05-19, 05:13 PM
strongly agreed with 11 points that you have to say. I am very interested about the greed, I think a lot of traders who suffered loss because he was too greedy to achieve a higher profit, but better if we had reached the target daily, not to continue the search for profit. enough for the day.

sabutkelaparasaduren
2012-05-19, 08:45 PM
I think eleven terms as presented by the TS is very comprehensive and thorough. if a trader is able to do everything it stands to reason that he would become a successful trader. I was still very difficult to do so.

rathod
2012-05-27, 05:43 PM
all points are good and agree with you, but all traders have their own strategies and also rules, and as example some of them will trade with stop loss and the others trade without it and for it they have the reasons ... to overcome the unwanted condition...
but i see that you have shared the best expriences from you and i really like the last points it is about " try to learn new things daily"...

kissshore
2012-06-07, 07:09 AM
Top Ten Rules Of Trading :-

1) Do not over trade..!
2) Always use protective stops to limit losses..!
3) Diversify your portfolio..!
4) Keep emotions in tact..!
5) Trade in the direction of the immediate trend..!
6) Don't add to losing positions - get out..!
7) Keep it simple, more complicated is not always better..!
8) Risk ratio :- Don't ever risk $2 to make $1..!
9) Always be a student and keep learning..!
0) Above all, be disciplined..!

bedi
2012-06-07, 07:14 AM
Top Ten Rules Of Trading :-

1) Do not over trade..!
2) Always use protective stops to limit losses..!
3) Diversify your portfolio..!
4) Keep emotions in tact..!
5) Trade in the direction of the immediate trend..!
6) Don't add to losing positions - get out..!
7) Keep it simple, more complicated is not always better..!
8) Risk ratio :- Don't ever risk $2 to make $1..!
9) Always be a student and keep learning..!
0) Above all, be disciplined..!

good rules we have to do that you provide, the tenth was maybe we could run only the importance of a healthy part-aja importance of a healthy, and one that we have to do everything possible desiplin with it under control, thank you for giving curiosity

brutu
2012-06-15, 06:07 AM
I will in the near future I think that what you say is right and just, I do before entering the market, and want to improve more and I failed in a few steps to tell you when you and I hope it happens to be a professional trader

executor
2012-06-15, 07:20 AM

What you mentioned is not the rule, but it is a suggestion. Trading rules that are personal only, and no one standard, and the trader the right to change the rules at any time. You have to understand where the rules and where advice. Rules that you have not necessarily the same as the rules of other traders.

PTTLegend
2012-06-15, 07:50 AM
What you mentioned is not the rule, but it is a suggestion. Trading rules that are personal only, and no one standard, and the trader the right to change the rules at any time
Thank for your idea :) it make me clearly understand and can find the best way for myself. If there's not noticed, I would work with that rule even it's suitable for me or not @@

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-15, 08:05 AM
That is right. If your analysis is wrong then don't open another position because you think it can save you. Just let the market hit your stop loss and if it does, accept your loses and move on. Sometimes we have to do the hard thing and that is accepting loses as part of our trading.

I think .. every trader would, had the name if it is not profit and loss .. so we as traders particularly novice traders, we should be very cautious when walking .. thank you

playfx
2012-06-15, 08:31 AM
What you mentioned is not the rule, but it is a suggestion. Trading rules that are personal only, and no one standard, and the trader the right to change the rules at any time. You have to understand where the rules and where advice. Rules that you have not necessarily the same as the rules of other traders.

yes, i'm agreed. rules are made by ourself not by others. cause we're the only one who will obey it. rules should express our own style in trading. each trader will have different rules and different way to set it up. so don't worry if your rules is different with your friend.

eddy
2012-06-15, 08:48 AM
rules that you inform the very basic and widely experienced by the trader that the trader must remember and understand exactly when to trade in order to find a trading style of trading in accordance with the rules as you inform

fauzibowo
2012-06-15, 09:34 AM
true what you say that patience is to be the most important thing to be done by traders because after all this patience into this part is very important for us to do in the trade to get success

very true, especially for beginners patience is the key to getting a good trading system, because if we do not wait in the learning we would not be able to get a good trading system.

kiran
2012-06-17, 03:27 PM
These are very usefull points if we consider these points while we are making our tradign protocols than we can make them more accurate and we may make them errorless. Some times we read a lot for trading but remain fail in real trading at that time we need practice and ususally we consider to have only short practice.

Lyubov
2012-06-25, 04:01 AM
if someone aspires to be a successful trader then it requires practice directly and not just in theory. Especially those relating to the psychology of trading, it needs to exercise in a long time until we know exactly the conditions and characteristics of the market. For the strategy and management point is to obey established rules.

dintera
2012-06-25, 06:10 AM
Those are part of Forex education which beginners have to learn to become a successful traders. But we have to remember that when the market goes wild, making us doubt our analysis and trading skills, our risk management plan may be the only thing that could protect our account.

darksaimon
2012-06-25, 09:07 AM
i cogitate what you screw said is just correct but i am weakness in any of steps told by you and i wanna improve myself writer in trading before entry the marketplace and i trust i testament win that in hot hereafter and would be a paid bargainer

Lyubov
2012-06-26, 05:32 AM
Not everyone is interested and would jump in forex to achieve success, even many who finally decided to quit after a big loss on forex. Therefore, when we've set a plunge in foreign exchange are expected to know the consequences that must learn and practice trading with seriously and sincerely willing to lose due to loss of capital.

ForexMarket
2012-06-26, 05:40 AM
Thank you for your sharing, 11 rules are very useful for trader in trading forex market. But i am sure that there are a lot of traders know them but there are no many people can do them, so they get loss and give up forex market.

maroc89
2012-06-26, 05:43 AM
that in order to become a successful trader must keep your capital
Avoid greed and especially at the beginning of the march and these rules are very great
I hope to continue and sparkle

terajana
2012-06-26, 06:20 AM
that in order to become a successful trader must keep your capital
Avoid greed and especially at the beginning of the march and these rules are very great
I hope to continue and sparkle
It is true, greedy trading will not provide much benefit to traders, but greed in trading may make all the capital owned by traders become exhausted and eventually they will always regret the greedy attitude that they do in trading ..

shosha
2012-06-26, 06:23 AM
Always use stoploss , it will help you to cut your losses automatically.
Rules are very important and should be on every trader at Forex market that will apply during the trading ... The use of stop loss is very important for any trader to be able to preserve the capital from loss ..

executor
2012-06-26, 07:35 AM

All items that you have described is a good advice. It's just always the case in the implementation of distortion, so many items that have been violated. That is the importance of a consistency, which became the savior of all the trading, from planning, implementation and evaluation stages.

kalponick
2012-06-26, 06:01 PM
Actually most of us knew everything about how to make profits from this market.. but we follow only few of them.. Some of them even follow nothing at all.. We did not use our time to learn more, we dont use proper money management because of our greed, we dont analyze the market well enough before entering a trade etc.. Until we follow these rules we will keep losing..

taufiqbd
2012-06-26, 06:33 PM
I think a trader follow only five rules these are
1. Never use indicator and take trading decision only on analysis basis
2. apply risk and money management
3. Trading with your own strategy
4. control emotion
5. Trade with big capital

i7ssan
2012-06-26, 06:50 PM
Thanks for sharing these 11 rules. I think these rules will help me alot for forex. Discipline and mentality both are strongly needed in forex trading. Earlier i have lacking of these things. Now i have changed myself and learned new new things from this forum. Thanks alot admin.

darkhunter
2012-06-26, 06:53 PM

Thank you very much to post the very good things. I am for sure if any one follow the rules to trade then he/she must gain on forex. First of all we should analysis the market.

Rizwan
2012-06-26, 08:27 PM
Rules to success known to all but a few apply these rules and I see that it is better to be a trader is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the best results that wants to reach stability and discipline in trading so it is better to implement the discipline first and then will follow the rules

1. Not Having a Trade Plan

2. Not Having Money Management

3. Not Using Protective Stop Loss Orders

4. Taking Small Profits and Letting Your Losses Run

5. Overstaying Your Position

6. Averaging a Loss

7. Increasing Your Commitment with Success

8. Over Trading Your Account

9. Failure to Take Profits from Your Account

10. Changing the Trade Plan Mid-Trade

11. Not Having Patience

ayakcalysta
2012-06-26, 09:03 PM
Consult your owner is important we have good rules in the conduct of trade even though later in the implementation phase we will probably find many obstacles in implementing this rule and we will be able to have a more favorable trade

indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we must abide by rules created with the best. because the rule was also to guide us in the forex business.

ayusri
2012-06-27, 12:00 PM
Try to learn new things daily..." That is a nice advice because in forex trading we have to keep learning so that we can help our strategy to adopt the ever changing condition of the market.

as all rules are made, making the rules is very easy but very hard to do if we are trading where we can not necessarily do it by the rules that exist because of market price conditions are very difficult to do consistently apalgi forex trading is very dynamic and full of very large fluctuations in just a matter of seconds everything can change because it let alone the ten rules of aturanpun not important we can do here is not so much rules but how do we want and can do it if we want to do one thing then we will be successful example stoplos where if we are consistent with stoplos then we will be protected from capital depleted because of erratic market movements. rules that many useless if it only made ​​us better without being followed by training yourself to mebatasi number of open positions and getting used to using stoplos as an exercise for successful trading.

Lyubov
2012-06-29, 08:55 PM
there are many factors that influence the success of the trader .
To be successful trading, you should have the skills trading, while trading skills usually learned and experience gained from trading. So, when there are traders who hastily quit because he felt loss of forex , I often advised to continue, for the generally only briefly of trading with a very low experience.

sammy
2012-06-29, 09:27 PM
yes mate you have mentioned a few very important points right there. you should never be controlled by your greed, when ever your profit target is reached, take that profit and close it on a winning note regardless to how much more profit you could gain.

khanforex
2012-06-29, 09:37 PM

Agreed my friend! we should have discipline in trading and acting like a rolling stone will not help. By following rules set by expert traders and our own rules we can increase our earnings and improve our trading.

abhishekhanal
2012-06-29, 11:19 PM
Hey everyone knows such rules to win but the main thing is experience and patience without these two things it is useless. And another thing is stratigy

nisa
2012-06-29, 11:41 PM
bismillah in the name of God forever may we always be in the overflow of grace, may we always obey all the rules that have been made​​, we always get a lot of success and in his ridloi by

lilorusdi
2012-06-29, 11:49 PM
bismillah in the name of God forever may we always be in the overflow of grace, may we always obey all the rules that have been made​​, we always get a lot of success and in his ridloi by

amin, maybe you are a devout Muslim, ok ..but also need the name and the rules we must obey the rules, do not prepare for everything from running the course, including building a trading plan is, rather than regret it later at the end, we better prepare for all hazards.

ahsankhan
2012-06-30, 12:21 AM

kafi acha topic start kia hai app na aur jo app na points diya hain woh bhi kafi acha hain aur 5 number wala points its really good aur new comers ko chiya kay woh is ko zaror follow karain.

shero
2012-06-30, 01:55 PM

I think to be successful trader in this market you have to apply these rules while you are trading , so without real discipline loss will occur surely .

room
2012-07-06, 05:56 PM
All items that you have described is a good advice. It's just always the case in the implementation of distortion, so many items that have been violated. That is the importance of a consistency, which became the savior of all the trading, from planning, implementation and evaluation stages.

suhu
2012-07-09, 09:32 PM
in my point of view every trader who want to open the trade must analyse the market fisrt and then must plan the trade and then according to the plan he should work out

of course, this must be done by each trader because if we do not have the ability to properly analyze the market we will not be able to get profit in forex business.

william88
2012-07-13, 12:13 PM
Never do emotional trading. Control greed.

This is the main reason why traders lose..
Many of us cannot control greed..but greed is the bad factor in trading forex..u cannot think logically wit greed..

dhiraj
2012-07-13, 12:20 PM

cozard007
2012-07-16, 09:19 PM
I have seen this rules, but is till says that it is a good thing if trader can be that disciplined, this ill portraits a good and better qualities in them without problem.

newentry
2012-07-18, 07:27 AM
every traders have their own rules for trading, some of them will take a safest way and some of them will take the higher one to make good money, and i believe that they have prepared everything with good for it with some option to overcome some condition and unwanted one..
and all your points here are good and very helpful that every traders need to pay attention for it

riya
2012-07-18, 08:02 AM
Its sure that we should develop discipline in trading and playacting equivalent a moving stuff give not exploit. By followers rules set by good traders and our own rules we can increase our earnings and amend our trading.

want2brich
2012-07-18, 08:40 AM
Nice job friend. These are really important rules which we need to follow when trading to become success in forex. But the difficult thing is how to follow these rule because when trading, there are many thing that distract your concentration.

forexstudentforever1
2012-07-18, 12:07 PM
11) Try to learn new things daily. I never ignore the news but also I never over right the news. cause a news could be a fake or false news. Would you please help me or suggest me to know about daily trend I mean from where I will get this information.

Sun-Moon
2012-07-18, 11:39 PM

WOW! just awesome Boss!
Your 11 rules must maintain by a trader to make profit from market consistently. If a newbie can follow these, He or she will be a great trader soon.

nabila
2012-07-18, 11:51 PM
Rules to success acknowledged to all but a few touch these rules and I see that it is improve to be a trader is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the physiologist results that wants to tug unchangingness and condition in trading so it is fitter to apply the penalisation ordinal and then present arise the rules

ismail trader
2012-07-19, 07:17 AM
of course if we want success the we must making the trading plan, we had calculated carefully about how entry conditions and conditions how to wait also how to anticipate when have an unwanted things. So with the discipline and consistent like this hopefully we will be successful trading.

skboyra
2012-07-19, 08:25 AM
these rules is important for all the beginner and the professional trader. before investment we must have to follow the rules and techniques. and if any trader can follow the above rules then he must be a successful trader in the forex market.

kakuly
2012-07-19, 10:07 AM
Cool 11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

nice post friend,
i think those are really nice rule. if we follow those rule we must success in the forex trading world. and we can change hour life soon.

sadam
2012-07-19, 12:31 PM
i also agree with you my friends.because this rules make a man into a perfect trader.in my opinion if a trader make this rules in his disciplines he must be reach his goal one day.

I strongly agree with you sir, because with a clear trading rules we can trade on a regular basis and it would be very good for us because we can trade well. but this is not easy to be implemented.

suresh
2012-07-19, 01:17 PM
I agree with your opinion that we are running in the forex business then we must abide by rules created with the best. because the rule was also to guide us in the forex business.

antnetwork
2012-07-19, 02:20 PM
All 11 rules are important necessary to protect our existing capital and help us to gain little bit assuredly. But we need to make some special deal and cleaver statistic to gain more. Among them I strongly recommend to use point no 5>. Because news update is vital part of this business model.

liyonala1988
2012-07-19, 02:24 PM
Good and very useful tips friend. I like to add something there. Always try to come up with your own strategies and analysis rather than coping others in trades. Then you will be success as a trader.

jimloveski
2012-07-19, 02:27 PM
I don't like it. It didn't teach me anything. For example- 'Always use stop loss' - I've lost many times just because of using stop loss. I just don't know how to do it correctly. So tell me how to do it instead of telling that I have to.

biyen
2012-07-25, 01:00 PM
Currency trading success is built on a simple robust system and the ability to apply it with discipline. Unless you develop it yourself, you won't confidence to follow it with dsipcline and without discipline, you don't have a method in the first place. Currency trading is all about having the right knowledge and the right attitude to apply it.

trader_jambi
2012-07-25, 01:25 PM
rule that you mentioned are absolutely right. we often ignore the rules of trading is right with us. we often go against our conscience and in favor of our ego that is fatal in our trading. then you should not ignore the rules that you created it. do and obey. you will win!

Sri Hartono
2012-07-25, 02:16 PM
Currency trading success is built on a simple robust system and the ability to apply it with discipline. Unless you develop it yourself, you won't confidence to follow it with dsipcline and without discipline, you don't have a method in the first place. Currency trading is all about having the right knowledge and the right attitude to apply it.

absolutely right, the key to success in forex is a discipline on the rule that we set, create a daily target and immediately exit the market once the target has been met.

hiba
2012-07-25, 03:15 PM

of my experience every trader who want to open the trade must analyse the market fisrt and then must plan the trade and then according to the plan he should work out.

sadam
2012-07-25, 03:45 PM
of my experience every trader who want to open the trade must analyse the market fisrt and then must plan the trade and then according to the plan he should work out.

I agree with you and I think all the rules that say TS is very complete but I think it means we need to study well so that later we can get a good trading skills and get a good trading system

selinabegum
2012-07-25, 04:15 PM
Rules to success famous to all but a few cover these rules and I see that it is surmount to be a bargainer is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the incomparable results that wants to tug steadiness and bailiwick in trading so it is punter to apply the study freshman and then testament copy the rules

Maham Gill
2012-07-25, 04:20 PM

boss ap na kafi ahci or best post ke ha muaja ap ke post kafi best lagi agr ko be trader en 11 rule ko apna ga wo trading main kafi ahca ro best sa best profit earnd kar skta ha esi waja sa to main trading karn rha hon muaj trading main kafi kuch earned hota ha.

sazzad
2012-07-25, 04:24 PM
Yes , your rules are very good for the trader mostly for the new trader and among them i think trader have to use stop loss in their every trade because it is very important for them to protect from the big loss in this market and i think that if we can save our invest in this market then we will get profit easily.

truegoa
2012-07-28, 09:06 PM

lol.. hello, buddy! Even with good plan, a trade still has potential to be fail trade, right?! Every good trader use their best tools every trade, including plan, MM, system, analysis, etc. But, in fact, their plan will not always run by their hope. Market has its own movement, and sometimes, even for a very good professional trader, its movement can be false predicted.

rak
2012-07-29, 08:23 PM

yoyo
2012-07-29, 09:46 PM
These are very good points and these can really help the new traders to learn quickly and make good strategy while using them. These should be kept in mind always while trading

10pips
2012-07-31, 07:30 AM
it seems like if we are following all of that way we will got the success in here, but some time i have think that to follow all of that way or that rules is also too hard we need to reawlly have discipline and also need to have the good mind

kavita
2012-08-07, 09:42 PM
i am fully satisfied your view. For any trade always you should be follow the policy. you should be get update knowledge of market up and down . you should be decided your limitations in trade. you should be avoid the greed.

sammy
2012-08-07, 11:19 PM
i sometimes feel that using stoploss might make you more losses as it has a chance to get hit. but when i face bigger losses( actually i faced so), then i realise what a great fool i am not using stop loss.

isbhacker
2012-08-08, 01:59 AM
It is very good thread,Every trader needs to be trading in this way ,But newbies usually even after reading many rules mix up and are unable to implement it to trading this is the problem.

adnan_aziz
2012-08-08, 03:13 AM
sir ap kay 11 rules tou bohot useful hain thanks kay ap ne hamare sath in ko share kiya hai kiya ap kay pas koi aisa indicator hai jo hamari trading main bohot successful ho please ho tou share karen thanks.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-08, 06:40 AM

Although,there is truth to it because I happen to lose many of my trades because I enter the market in rush...sometimes the market also upon reaching the highest peak it suddenly go down faster and you already lose your chances. Knowing when to enter at the right time is a very important factor in our trading.

akshay1728
2012-08-13, 10:29 PM
the one of the rule of the successful trader is to keep patience while trading because if you dont keep patience and try to trade the forex without patience you will always get failure

jeba50
2012-08-13, 10:55 PM
11 Rules of Successful trading ...!

I think first, 4th and 7th rule is more important then other rule. and those 11 rule is very fine for trading. all new trader can follow those. but i think some trader not follow any rule. they think trading only luck.

tubeltkadal
2012-08-20, 03:10 PM
if the control strategy and they will be able to understand the movement of the market, then we can maximize profit and minimize loss, a pro trader also lost, but they can minimize these losses, many of good practice and MM is the key to success in forex business

Rak
2012-08-20, 09:50 PM

what a great service for new traders as well experienced traders who are suffering continuously losses. These golden rules if we follow we can not have loss in routine except some special cases where some special incident happens.just like 9/11 in USA or like that.I will certainly try to follow most of these if not all I can.

roopesh11
2012-08-20, 10:08 PM
I fully agree with this thread, if a trader should follow these 11 rules then definitely he can win in every condition of the market. The rules are also very important in the forex trading. Because the rules are like steps of success if we follow them in a good manner the we will move in a speedy manner.

laxman
2012-08-23, 08:52 PM
every traders have their own rules for trading, some of them will take a safest way and some of them will take the higher one to make good money, and i believe that they have prepared everything with good for it with some option to overcome some condition and unwanted one..
and all your points here are good and very helpful that every traders need to pay attention for it

noha
2012-08-26, 07:57 AM
thaks for this rules , its help me to strart in forex real started and i actually learn new things daily and read abooks for learn and try to make aprofit and avoid loss

tharaka17
2012-08-26, 08:58 AM
I really like your idea.Yep these are the main points.I thin this will help many beginners.Thank you for sharing your knowledge and information with us my friend.Looking for your another good post.Have a nice day..

esif
2012-08-26, 09:36 AM
you have told some good rules about trading, and hopefully it will benefit the person who use them but what you said about signals, that don't use some signal, rely on your strategy, i think if we found some pro signals from somewhere, then we should use it...

Jack
2012-08-26, 10:49 AM
here is the 11 rules form my mind i give you all
1. be patience
2. avoid greediness
3. learn more than trade
4. learn from your mistake
5. learn new thing daily about forex
6. gather information from website, forum, books etc
7. gather experience about forex.
8. use stop loss and take profit
9. take guide from senior member of forex
10. follow the simple rules of forex
11. get good signal and looking at the world news always.

Your list of rules is look complete and all rules are trader friendly. Your rules no.2 is very important for trader's point of view because greed is direct effect on trader mind which can give loss in trading.

php1xedni
2012-08-27, 01:09 PM
In # 4, sometimes in the forex upon attaining the maximum peak it immediately proceed straight down quicker and you already lose your own positions. Understanding when to open at the correct time is actually a very essential aspect in our own trading method.

mashbahah
2012-09-11, 07:30 AM
My advice, work hard and work smart for us to be successful in any forex trade, everything can not be instant once twice three times so, but it took more than that and actually for the time depends on each trader to capture every existing learning and understanding. because each person must vary within the grasp any science or learning that he got

eddy
2012-09-11, 07:47 AM
rules that you have presented in this forum is very important for new traders that will be very helpful for traders who would learn trading and want to be a reliable and successful trader that the rule must be understood and understand from each trader

fandi
2012-09-11, 08:36 AM
dicipline is first rule how tobe successful trader in forex trading because if we dicipline in our trading
it will control our emotion in our trading,,, so it will help use how to get in the market in the right time..

didikfx
2012-09-12, 03:25 AM
rules that you have presented in this forum is very important for new traders that will be very helpful for traders who would learn trading and want to be a reliable and successful trader that the rule must be understood and understand from each trader

Trading is full of rules because this business is hard, it's hard because sometimes we think is not logical to make a profit so there should be a rule as a brake that does not lose too much. If we successfully execute a disciplined trading rules then surely we will be a successful trader in the future.

mashbahah
2012-09-13, 03:25 PM
I'm agree with you, we can create for ourselves lucky if we have a history of success elements. include discipline, passion and skill, if we have those three things then we will be able to earn a fortune as long as we are consistent with our trading strategy is certainly a proven profit

mcceducation
2012-09-13, 03:30 PM
thank you for nice rules share for us, if we are accept all rules about Forex trading then we will able to make good profit from the the Forex trading market. so many thank for the nice share point to point rules.

abnoman
2012-09-13, 05:04 PM
yes brother i agree with u , because whose it have all rules , he must be gain in forex.

Thanks

ashwini
2012-09-13, 08:52 PM
app ek dam thik kah rahe hain.. ki yeh sab agar mana jaye to loss bahut had tak kam kia jaa sakta hain. lkein itna rules humain at a time yaad nahi rahenge. so humain practice karte waqt in rules par bhi dhyan dena chahiye aur yeh rules ke sath hi trade practice karni chahiye taki .. humain yeh rules yaad rah jaye.

mondemonde
2012-09-14, 07:39 PM
hi everyone
thank you my friend for these helpful tips especially for beginners,
I also want to add the rule of capital management and the right choice of volume to avoid total loss of capital.
good luck to everyone

lishader
2012-09-14, 07:50 PM
there are a lot of rules that we need to know to be successful in the forex market I think that compliance with the rules is very necessary besides we always disciplined in each transaction

sobuj85
2012-09-14, 08:05 PM
There are some rules that you can maintain then you will successful first you always avoid emotion and your greed then you follow market trend and your calculate support and resistance then chose appropriate place to open your trade.

mashbahah
2012-09-15, 03:36 PM
I'm agree with you, its nice when trading in forex are many paths to success so we are not stuck by only one strategy, as long as we are careful we can be successful and enjoy the fruits of our trading without first retired from work or off our work

Rak
2012-09-15, 03:41 PM

thank you very much for the suggestion rather I will say guide.It is very good to have some guidelines but very difficult to follow.Your First suggestion I always follows that is I use SL and TP and never trade without these all others points I follow sometime sometimes not

hetaha
2012-09-15, 05:06 PM
I agree my friend on these important points
And to emphasize that discipline and lack of greed for profit and setting a target for profit of the most important factors to continue trading and profit-taking

midomady304
2012-09-15, 06:01 PM
These are really important rules which we need to follow when trading to become success in forex ,
if we follow those rule we must success in the forex trading world. and we can change hour life soon.

napkin
2012-09-15, 06:02 PM
I opine that we should carry discipline in trading and playing suchlike a pronounceable pericarp instrument not forbear. By mass rules set by skillful traders and our own rules we can process our earnings and ameliorate our trading.

dedi
2012-09-15, 06:08 PM
I could not agree at all and deserves to be in duplicate .. would be very nice if we all save a way - way over before we start to trading and I think the results are definitely not going to disappoint even be very good

assi
2012-09-18, 10:36 PM
one good rule to be the successful tradings is that you should always see the good movements in the market and if you know about the trend then you should open the good orders with the good movements in the market

mashbahah
2012-09-18, 10:59 PM
My advice, which made ​​the journey in forex nothing flat and difficult, due to the success we will definitely confronted obstacles, difficulties and challenges, both from outside and from within ourselves, so we have to fight, and sometimes also need to sacrifice in order to pass through and overcome all of that in order to achieve success

sofeenevu
2012-09-18, 11:17 PM
Thanks for mention like this. Will you please briefly discuss about the quoted line. I can't get this point and can't find any necessity why we use this? Will you please explain with example?

suneetha
2012-09-19, 05:28 AM
Middle and short-term trading provide more opportunities for traders to achieve success
The essential fact is not the nature of a technique but the understanding whether it is useful or not
If you want to be a successful trader it is vital to understand functioning principles of all the mechanisms involved
A trader will have success if the can forecast the crowd reaction for this or that event
It is much more important to pay attention at risk but not at gains or losses.
If a trader opens and closes positions only relying on him emotions his market approach
It is important to stay synchronous to market however it is also important that trading does not mingle with your private life
The most successful traders stick firmly to their strategies
One more time we see that trader's individual features, his knowledge and system are much more important than achievements of market gurus.
All factors influencing profits should be taken into account
Both successful and non-successful traders think of a trading as of a game. The only difference is that for the former it is not just leisure but a calling to which he is fully devoted.

abbey ak
2012-09-19, 06:45 AM
alright thanks very much for your ruls to be a better forex trader and i think i like the last point which say we should try our best to always learn a new things every day i think this will be a very goot advise to all newbies in the forum thats what will always learn to earn profit based on there trading all day thats what i think

dmambi
2012-09-19, 08:30 AM
There are too many things to follow to become a profitable trader. so i think we need to spend more time in learning new things in Forex trading than trading itself. Also we need to make note of our learning and facts and go through them regularly to keep them in our subconscious mind.

BANGUN
2012-09-19, 09:05 AM
There are too many things to follow to become a profitable trader. so i think we need to spend more time in learning new things in Forex trading than trading itself. Also we need to make note of our learning and facts and go through them regularly to keep them in our subconscious mind.

own analysis,,, money management and so it is important to be owned by all the trade so we will be able to feel that in this trade we will be able to continue to trade well if we do it all with a good analysis

zudha
2012-09-19, 12:48 PM
in my opinion successful traders are not people who never experienced Margin Call but people who can maximize profits and minimize losses in each transaction. Success is not result but it was process so if you want to become successful traders, then you must through the process.

zudha
2012-09-21, 06:30 AM
I think if you want to become a successful trader , you should learn and really understand about theory before use and practice on demo account . You will never get a good success until you've understood it .

emir
2012-09-21, 06:38 AM
Traders need to understand is that Forex trading is not a quick scheme that can make you rich quick without working hard. There is no success without hard work. Hard work is part and parcel of those who experience financial success in life. Including those who succeed through forex trading.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-21, 07:29 AM
Good thread and my favorite point is the price patterns cause many traders just missed it without concern from them , However it's one of the most easiest strategies cause it's clear and target aim profit so you just to catch one of them then trade with it , the results will be good.

absforever
2012-09-21, 07:59 AM
Thank you for those good rules. We must practice them to be really a successful trader in the forex market. The point which is very important is 8, because the greed kills the accounts and when we don't control our emotions we can easily lose our money.

titikfocus
2012-09-21, 04:10 PM
there are many factors that influence the success of merchants. To be successful trading, you must have trade skills, while trading skills are usually learned and experience gained from trade. So, if there are traders who rushed to stop because he was losing forex

Chelsea91
2012-09-22, 07:40 AM
the most important rule is to follow the trend in your trading, may be some people would say that they can earn from Forex and they are still trading against the trend, this is true but once the trend makes a reversal on you, you will lose everything

mashbahah
2012-09-22, 07:20 PM
Good, we need to prepare ourselves both mentally and spirit knows no surrender, for sure and the fact to be able to survive let alone be able to achieve success in this business is not easy and the number that failed trader more successful than it proved that in the forex business is full of challenges and difficulties we have to face so that only people who can survive and can overcome all adversity is exactly what will be up for success

SAMIYA NOOR NOVA
2012-09-22, 07:22 PM
trading in the financial markets is surrounded by a certain amount of mystique, because there is no single formula for trading successfully. Think of the markets as being like the ocean and the trader as a surfer. Surfing requires talent, balance, patience, proper equipment and being mindful of your surroundings. Would you go into water that had dangerous rip tides or was shark infested? Hopefully not.

lishader
2012-09-22, 07:24 PM
I think this thread is needed and is useful for beginners to start better service and can also avoid the loss and also apply it to practice with demo account

retnotriwulandari
2012-09-22, 07:27 PM
11 points were extremely helpful and useful for a newbie like me. Although sometimes I always had problems with the control of my emotions, and it is hard to control when I get a profit nor a loss. By this I always learn from every mistake I did and try to fix it.

sammy
2012-09-22, 07:29 PM
mate, how can i tell you, your every point is very very true. and the most important part i guess the hedging point, once the stop loss mark is hit, i used to open a reverse trade in order to close every trade in profit and so, and if gave me more losses.. sadness.

shahriar1
2012-09-22, 10:32 PM
Yes this rules are very important for trader to become a successful trader . Trader should learn more and more before they go for real trading . Every trader must practice in demo trading , They should use stop loss and take profit , risk management is also an important thing .

emir
2012-09-23, 02:04 AM
Professional traders are required to be able to get used to making decisions and intelligent, logical, and without emotional. If the father / mother is controlled by emotions when trading, of course, possible loss of money will be very large. Traders who managed to always be able to control his emotions, otherwise traders who fail always controlled by his emotions.

fiztrd
2012-09-23, 02:10 AM
thanks for sharing this points ...
but .. from my practice i never used to stop loss ... because its unnecearry for me ...if trade goes aginst .. i set tp at the lowest. and had always hit ...
its always good to stick with the strategy never deviate ...

alimartono
2012-10-10, 02:24 PM
I think if I were to mention the 11 strategies to be successful societal, I can only say a few, because I am a beginner in forex and strategies I do is, optimistic, seeing the opportunity, learn, do not waste opportunities.

mashbahah
2012-10-11, 05:07 PM
For me, the one that made ​​the world a successful forex trader it is, because it used to open and always pay attention to the market, so it recorded in the brain as well as the market's behavior places ever made, and often open due had no patience, depending on capital

mashbahah
2012-10-16, 08:49 PM
in think, with a plan that will make us successful as a forex trader and no loss. but it must be ensured once again there are many traders out of their own business because they lack confidence and feel all the plan only makes them slow trading system. then what they thought like that, because they have also experienced

wasimanjum
2012-10-16, 09:00 PM
Forex trading krnay k liay kush rules hai .jb broker computr pr trading k liay bethay to in rules ko follow kray in ma sb sa phlay ye hai k agr apka internet connection kharab honay ka dr ho ho to ap trading na kray.2nd ma agr bijli janay ka bi dr ho to phr bi na kray.jb apko daily ka arget hasil ho jay to trading bnd kr day. Trading hamesha stratigies sa krni chahye signa pa ni

mashbahah
2012-10-17, 08:22 PM
good, regardless of what we already have. good system, good technique, but if we do not have the motivation in trading then all we have to trade it all be in vain and of no use, so cultivate your motivation in trading before the new first proceed to things that support will your success in trading

Chelsea91
2012-10-18, 11:00 PM
i think the most important rule of them is money management because it makes you survive for long time in the market and recover your loss in short time because it is always small loss and you can afford for it easily, so it saves your balance for very long time

mashbahah
2012-10-19, 06:37 PM
I'm agree with you, we are the biggest role in achieving success in trading these days is because you have learned to make the best management you in this trade, so the biggest role in trading is the role of management then followed with what your luck today then with luck you then you are doing predictions will pour success

azharfx2
2012-10-19, 06:44 PM
i think what you have said is exactly correct but i am failing in some of steps told by you and i wanna improve myself more in trading before entering the market and i hope i will achieve that in near future and would be a professional trader..

pitra7
2012-10-19, 10:07 PM
nice post my friend... there are a lot of rules to be successful trader... and we must follow the rules... if we broke the rules of successful trader we can not success in this business... and until now, i still looking for tips how to discipline with my trading plan... because i still can not drive myself...

mmm
2012-10-20, 01:25 AM
for me to Successful trading:
1)should follow your own strategy in forex
2)learn from past mistakes in trading on Fore

ObaFX
2012-10-20, 02:49 AM
a strict money management will most often put the odds in your favor, trading according to a plan will help you avoid silly mistakes while patience will help you to see your trading plan through successfully without feeling pressured.

mashbahah
2012-10-21, 06:27 AM
I think, another technique is not always successful when applied to ourselves, because we are a trader conditions techniques creators are also different, different capital, margin strength differently, different analysis, physical condition and psychological well differ, we should make technique alone can make ourselves comfortable using

aisfx
2012-10-21, 06:40 AM
I think, another technique is not always successful when applied to ourselves, because we are a trader conditions techniques creators are also different, different capital, margin strength differently, different analysis, physical condition and psychological well differ, we should make technique alone can make ourselves comfortable using

money management is controlling trading risk if there is an error analysis of the position iopen long time and short time Because money management and risk reward forex management always reduce the risk of large losses in forex trading, and money management and forex risk reward management should run with discipline

BANGUN
2012-10-21, 06:57 AM

I agree with you that so that needs to do is learn to focus on the strategy we will use in this trade because then we will have a trading strategy that creates our own that can be understood in depth

mashiur123
2012-10-21, 07:08 AM
i think that you follow to rules of Forex trading then you get successful trading. so successful Forex trading is not any thing extra ordinary . a trader must have discipline in your strategy. he should follow your strategy strictly and you should not change it at the midway without any perfect reason.

sind
2012-10-21, 07:09 AM
trading in the financial markets is surrounded by a certain amount of mystique, because there is no single formula for trading successfully. Think of the markets as being like the ocean and the trader as a surfer. Surfing requires talent, balance, patience, proper equipment and being mindful of your surroundings. Would you go into water that had dangerous rip tides or was shark infested? Hopefully not.

Along with money management , news management is an important function. The news affects the psycology of the traders very much and it has a cascading effect on the prices, more the fear , lower it goes. Analysing the news and taking priecaution only helps a person to be solvant in the choppy markets.

sharif khan
2012-10-21, 08:29 AM
Its sure that we should develop discipline in trading because with a clear trading rules we can trade on a regular basis and it would be very good for us and playacting equivalent a moving stuff give not exploit. By followers rules set by good traders and our own rules we can increase our earnings and amend our trading

Habib Mondol
2012-10-21, 09:55 PM
Nice post brother.I agree with you about this rules.I also think if any one follow this rules they get successful trader.I try to follow this rules.Many many thanks brother for share your post.

nahidahasan
2012-10-21, 09:58 PM
Very Nice points are told here. Really Thankful to you. Analysis is very crucial in Forex and all the points you covered here is very crucial and very important.. Thank you for make me revise the good points again.

milan
2012-10-21, 10:15 PM
Rules to success notable to all but a few allot these rules and I see that it is finer to be a monger is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the best results that wants to labor un changeability and discipline in trading so it is wagerer to apply the condition eldest and then give persevere the rules

bdconnect
2012-10-21, 10:29 PM
Thank you to share this topis.i think you you learn about forex well and you know well how to trade in forex than you gain in forex and you practice more and more demo account at list 6 month than you go for live trade thank you all.

yadikhanih
2012-10-21, 10:32 PM
i think what you have said is exactly correct but i am failing in some of steps told by you and i wanna improve myself more in trading before entering the market and i hope i will achieve that in near future and would be a professional trader
A good affiliate forex program can help you out in this matter. Form a good rapport with them and make them comfortable with you. In this way, you can win their faith. Focusing on this aspect will ultimately induce them to refer you to many other people.

hemaabdo
2012-10-21, 11:00 PM
the most important advise is that you shouldn't open any order if you have doubt in this order so we should trade to earn money not lose so we should be careful before opening any order

mizishab
2012-10-21, 11:36 PM
I consent with you and I think all the guidelines that say TS is very finish but I think this would mean we need to research well so that later we can get a excellent dealing abilities and get a excellent dealing system

cmenk
2012-10-22, 01:12 AM

Greetings my friends.
Friends say well according to the points you mentioned, so you have a strategy in terget and trafficking in, maybe I could start this post like you so that I can work in the field of forex.

malik
2012-10-22, 03:01 AM
Bohot hi ache tip hay aap ki ye wali aur traders ki bohot baree tadaad is baat ko naheen samjhtee kay news ko aap nain trade naheen bhi karna to aap ko news ki jankaree hona bohot zarori hay taky aap market ki conditions main hony wali changes ko jan sako.

ishvara
2012-10-22, 04:43 AM

Your first mentioned point on this note is actually the most important in this business. There are many good forex traders with good trading skills out there, but they are failing in their trades because they are not setting their SL appropriately in forex.

3etman
2012-10-22, 04:53 AM
i do agree with you , using stop loss is essential , beside deciding a certain target in which this prevents the trader for going greedy and losing all his pips for just waiting for a few more of them , this would be better in order to trade efficiently
you have also mentioned a very good idea in the eleventh point , its all about learning , you have to read more in order to be more efficient , getting more knowledge is known to be effective enough in mitigating market risks which cannot be eliminated

roberto110
2012-10-22, 05:22 AM
Your first mentioned point on this note is actually the most important in this business. There are many good forex traders with good trading skills out there, but they are failing in their trades because they are not setting their SL appropriately in forex.

I think though traders do not use SL they can make a profit, because of the way traders trade vary, for example, a trader who does scalping, they never leave SL in any trade.

hend
2012-10-22, 06:07 AM
yes true, indeed all traders have different strategies. and indeed there are traders who are more comfortable in using the strategy of not using SL. but every trader should be aware that when traders to trade without the use of SL, it makes a greater risk of loss. there is a possibility they will trade more rapid rate margin calls. therefore traders should really understand the risk.

hendarto
2012-10-22, 06:41 AM
good rules, and every trader should have a trading rule. This is very useful because if you are disciplined to follow the rules of the errors caused by emotions and greed can be minimized.

malkoumx
2012-10-22, 07:50 AM
Thank you my friend for your tips and excellent value.
Every beginner should learn these tips and work on them so he could access level that allows him to take strategic decisions to allow him to become a professional trader.

casiotab
2012-10-22, 11:08 AM
I think that,Money managemnet is controlling trading danger if there is an error analysis of the position i open long time and short time Because control and danger reward currency trading control always prevent large losses in currency trading, and control and currency trading danger reward control should run with discipline

mashbahah
2012-10-27, 06:02 AM
Very true, to bring success to note is that the hard work is certainly the key to success in all areas of the business, but hard work in forex trading should also be balanced with the knowledge of the risk, so the hard work will not be in vain if cautious trading

gok
2012-10-27, 06:15 AM
You are absolutely right and those rules are very important for forex trader . If we follow those rules , we can easily succeed in forex trading . Besides those i want to add that we should give up our greed . Greed is an enemy for forex traders .

hend
2012-10-27, 06:25 AM
I agree with you, that greed is the greatest enemy of forex traders. because it is greed that makes us take decisions incorrectly when trading. So somehow we have to learn to control your emotions well in forex trading, so that will make us able to get good profits in forex trading because without greed within us. besides it is important for us to always disciplined with our trading rules.

assi
2012-10-27, 06:25 AM
if we will made some good rules in forex to have the good and easy way of tradings then we will be happy from the forex because forex is the good way of tradings with the good money management and discipline in tradings.

Anis
2012-10-27, 07:02 AM
thanks I've been reminded to respect this very important mister, I felt I was lacking trading msih fit for this and yet I still confused exactly what I was lacking in my trading so I found the answer in this tread you created,
Thank you

riky
2012-10-27, 07:24 AM
Very true, to bring success to note is that the hard work is certainly the key to success in all areas of the business, but hard work in forex trading should also be balanced with the knowledge of the risk, so the hard work will not be in vain if cautious trading
I think that hard work and study will create success but it all takes a long time because of the patience and discipline should not be overlooked that in order to control not only the desire to come but there should be a target so as not to be greedy and ignore strategy

Java
2012-10-27, 08:30 AM
the rule is I can only run 5 of which are my master, to be able to keep our emotions when we are trading,
say it is not yet mastered and do you think should I do so that I can carry out all the rules that you write this?

roro mendut
2012-10-27, 08:53 AM
main important i think is we should have one or two quality transaction than open many order but most of them get loss , it's not effective trading. over trading is very harm full for all trader and over trading is very risky

hend
2012-10-27, 11:09 AM
the rule is I can only run 5 of which are my master, to be able to keep our emotions when we are trading,
say it is not yet mastered and do you think should I do so that I can carry out all the rules that you write this?

I agree with you, that it was my emotional control is very important in forex trading. seitap because the decisions we make in forex trading, it will be affected by our emotional state. so when we have a good emotional control, obviously it's going to support us always be able to think and make decisions well in forex trading, and it will make us can benefit as well.

yaminpsm
2012-10-27, 11:10 AM
Never trade in excess of what you can afford to turn a loss. Just add an amount into your account that you are able to spare. Once it is added to your account, it may be depleted if your currency goes in the incorrect path. So, always do trading with carefulness.

FREEDOM
2012-10-27, 11:17 AM
I agree with you, that it was my emotional control is very important in forex trading. seitap because the decisions we make in forex trading, it will be affected by our emotional state. so when we have a good emotional control, obviously it's going to support us always be able to think and make decisions well in forex trading, and it will make us can benefit as well.
Yes, we can control our emotion if we have high discipline. Emotion can affect our trading plan, and sometime we changes the plan because of emotion control our mind. An expert trader always said to trade without emotions. I think it is very true statement.

dareking
2012-10-27, 11:53 AM
Yes, we can control our emotion if we have high discipline. Emotion can affect our trading plan, and sometime we changes the plan because of emotion control our mind. An expert trader always said to trade without emotions. I think it is very true statement.

bhai expert trader hamesha kahta hai, ki trading mein emotions nahi hona chahiye aur greedy se bhi avoid karna chahiye, lekin ye baat jaante huye bhi kafi log anjaan ho jate hai, ye galti ho jati hai, emotion ko control karna easy nahi hota hai.

rafimh
2012-10-27, 12:09 PM
great and awesome post dude! I really liked. You told the right things. I will try to maintain the rules all the time.

adnanhm
2012-10-27, 12:41 PM

very useful and informative points you told us and you know i noticed all these on my note book so i can come with that ... so i can make something by applying these rules and make good success i hope i will soon

himelbf
2012-10-27, 12:48 PM
Seek advice from your proprietor is essential we have excellent guidelines in the perform of business even though later in the execution stage we will probably discover many hurdles in applying this concept and we will be able to have a more positive business.

yousef.3600
2012-10-27, 12:59 PM
I think it's an excellent rules and I benefited a lot and especially control emotions difficult to get rid of them even with the speech because he greed exists within every human being and man looking for more profit, but in Forex may lead to a significant loss

SeoHyun
2012-10-27, 01:03 PM
That are good rules and I believe we can be a professional traders if we can really obey that rules, but the problem is we can't be discipline traders sometimes, so we need to be discipline if we are really want to gain profits consistently :)

fxforlife
2012-10-27, 01:08 PM
thank you for your topic, bro. It is good for newbies here to learn for. i like the first piont, In my oppinion, traders can not predict exactly about this market, so it is very important for traders to put stop loss on each trade they take, i always use this tool in trading to prevent huge loss when news release suddenly.

pjpjpjjangid
2012-10-27, 01:42 PM
the general rules for trading here in the forex tarding market are to put stop loss and take profit while trading and always go with the trend and always keep working on your strategt to make it solid for trading and before going for live trading you must have to trade i practice in the forex demo tarding account

sagor2012
2012-10-27, 01:52 PM
great indicates my associates. one additionally thing is that target may as well be sensible that might as well be achievable for the reason that some time we set the target so disagreeable that we lack the capacity to realize that effectively and for getting that we lose the cash.

manav14386
2012-10-27, 02:13 PM
bhai expert trader hamesha kahta hai, ki trading mein emotions nahi hona chahiye aur greedy se bhi avoid karna chahiye, lekin ye baat jaante huye bhi kafi log anjaan ho jate hai, ye galti ho jati hai, emotion ko control karna easy nahi hota hai.

ha bhai emotion ko control karna aasan nahi hota aur khaaskar greed ko..when person feels market moves in his direction..he feels what he thinks is going to like that only,in movement of market, becomes greedy....so stick with your profit point...

RIS
2012-10-27, 02:17 PM
I think to be a successful trader is the most basic thing a lot of practice. no matter how many theories are studied by a trader but if it had never practiced with real account I guess it will not help

naziakhan
2012-10-27, 03:14 PM
That are good rules and I believe we can be a professional traders if we can really obey that rules, but the problem is we can't be discipline traders sometimes, so we need to be discipline if we are really want to gain profits consistently :)

bhai agar hum trading ki field ma acha perform karna cahtay hain tu hamain rules ko follow karna parhay ga.agar hum rules ko follow nh kartay hain tu hum kabi bi earn nh kar saktay hai.es liyay ap ko rules ko follow karna cahiyay .tab hi ap ak achay trader ban saktay hain.:)

aptx4869
2012-10-27, 05:17 PM
Rules to be successful trader is not easy to follow, but if we are want to keep the essence we can try to patient and discipline, Strategy is not enough to make us become successful trader. We are need good plan, it was the proper management and good emotions control. Always obey our rules, never break it if we are want to be survived at forex market. And make sure our rules is logic and proper with our capital condition.

ObaFX
2012-10-28, 03:05 AM
as a trader you need to know all the basic of trading the market, avoid trading in a rush, avoid complex trading systems, avoid rough chart setups, avoid trading without plan and practice good money management

Tuan Takur
2012-10-28, 04:11 AM
Discipline is the key of all bussiness, and forex trading needed a discipline trader to gain succesful. Professional traders must be discipline so they can gain profit so much and consistent too. So we have to be a discipline trader before we think about gaining money :)

sitiz
2012-10-28, 04:41 AM
Discipline is the key to success as a trader with the discipline we will get profit in accordance with what we want and a lot of traders fail because they do not have the discipline

vallen
2012-10-28, 05:53 AM
rules you created was very good at hosting my own also have no rules like that, but I have not been able to use it in my trading, so I sometimes still encounter errors result from mistakes that I myself, that I can accept, but I always fix

marsya
2012-10-28, 05:54 AM
I think to be a successful trader is the most basic thing a lot of practice. no matter how many theories are studied by a trader but if it had never practiced with real account I guess it will not help
for me money management is a concept that ensure safety and security of financial investment. this very matter also helps to draw expected profit lowering risks and hazards. So priority should be given on money management in trading.

assi
2012-10-28, 07:18 AM
Discipline is the key of all bussiness, and forex trading needed a discipline trader to gain succesful. Professional traders must be discipline so they can gain profit so much and consistent too. So we have to be a discipline trader before we think about gaining money :)

i agree with you my friend and i too know that if we want to be the successful trader then it is needed that we should have the good and easy tradings in forex with the good discipline to gain the profit.

suzonbmw
2012-10-28, 07:34 AM
i will have to look at them abit closely to see if am respecting all of them . though i believe they are all bound together with the number one rule of discipline i dnt know about you but discipline works wonders Because it ensure you keep to your trading plan even when it doesn't make sense.very nice info u provided...it will hep each and everyone to reduce loss at each trading platform....

mashbahah
2012-10-28, 01:20 PM
for me, the world is certainly not getting there in an instant, all must have to work hard if you want to find success, especially in forex is not easy to make a profit should be more hard work if you no longer want so do not expect to get benefits consistent

kashif9760
2012-10-30, 01:24 PM
dear friend thanks to share such a perfect thread mien apna kaho tu mien bhi en sab mistake ka ko follow karta tha aur loss ka samna karna parta tha aur mien ne en ko aviod kiya hai tu muje en ka bho effect aur profit and knoledge hovi hai so mien ye kaho ga ager begginer en 11 rules ko follow kare tu wo bhi start mien loss karne se bach jea ga. through my opinion.

saisob1
2012-10-30, 02:47 PM
The following observations are based on many traders experience and they may become your guidelines in the process of forex trading
Observation 1:The most of non-successful traders are those who stick to intraday or short-term strategies.
Observation 2:Non-successful traders often use complicated systems and methodologies
Observation 3:Non-successful traders usually rely on computer systems and indicators.
Observation 4:Non-successful traders spend lots of time forecasting where the market will be tomorrow
Observation 5:Non-successful traders concern only on profitable transactions and successful traders pay attention at no-win transactions, profits as well as risk and profit correlation.
Observation 6:Non-successful traders are often unable to control their emotions
Observation 7:Non-successful traders are extremely anxious to be right.
Observation 8:When a non-successful trader loses, he buys a new book or system and starts trading according to i
Observation 9:Non-successful traders choose as examples prominent traders who made big money and try to imitate their techniques
Observation 10:Non-successful traders often omit many factors influencing the possibility of gaining profits
Observation 11:Non-successful traders perceive everything too seriously and do not have a sense of humor

mashbahah
2012-10-30, 07:58 PM
for me, to get a consistent profit in forex is certainly not easy. but if we want to try we will also be successful. if we always observe the movement of the market in one long pair will also be used and is easy to predict, although it is not always true, because in forex department nothing is definite possibility

faysal.nitu
2012-10-30, 08:58 PM
i agree with those rules. any kind of trader if follow the rules , i can say no trader fall in loss . if the follow the rules than the can earn much profit.

mashiur123
2012-10-30, 09:35 PM
i think that rules of successful trading. you do not get big because you are buying every robot or system that is hawked by the greedy marketers online. but i think we can get successful if you stick to one strategy and perfect and tune it up to meet your trading style manner and market condition.

hiddenpain
2012-10-30, 09:40 PM
Thank you for those good rules , i like all of them especially number 8 and 11 , very important rules to get successful, also the strategies are very importants, Thank you again for sharing those rules with us

ronykhan20306
2012-10-31, 08:31 PM
Yes brother, In trade rules are very Important. If we trade in this rules we can be succeed in trade in future. So it should be practiced.

ganguly
2012-11-01, 12:13 AM
Yes Number eight is very important to us. Feelings and greedy is very harmful for every forex trader. The influence of feelings we get greedy. As a result, our trade deficit.

kalponick
2012-11-01, 03:01 AM
Actually we know most of the rules we need to follow.. but the problem is , we hardly follow any rule in our trading :p Just like I am losing because of my same mistakes again and again.. We hardly learned anything from our mistakes.. but for successful trading.. we must not repeat our mistakes in our trading at any cost..

mashbahah
2012-11-04, 09:56 PM
I think, in trading that takes time to be successful in forex, even though we've been reading various books but not guaranteed to be successful in the near future, still need the experience of science in the can

forexmaster
2012-11-16, 04:08 PM
हमेशा स्टॉपलॉस का उपयोग करने के लिए, यह आप अपने घाटे में कटौती करने के लिए अपने आप में मदद मिलेगी.

*व्यापार के जाओ एक बार आप लक्ष्य तक पहुँचने के लिए.

*व्यापार संकेतों और अनुमान के साथ अपनी रणनीति के हिसाब से नहीं.
*जब कीमत उच्चतम ऊपर और कम कम से कम व्यापार में प्रवेश से रोकने के लिए, सही प्रवेश बिंदु के लिए इंतजार.

*समाचार नजरअंदाज नहीं. इससे पहले किसी भी स्थिति में प्रवेश करने से सुनिश्चित करें कि वहाँ विपरीत प्रवृत्ति में कोई उच्च प्रभाव खबर है.

*खुला अगर आप व्यापार के बारे में कोई संदेह नहीं है कभी स्थिति.
*हमेशा बाहर ट्रेडों को शुरू करने से पहले दैनिक प्रवृत्ति की जाँच करें.
*कभी भावनात्मक व्यापार करते हैं. नियंत्रण लालच.

*तुम सिर्फ नुकसान के साथ व्यापार बंद कर दिया क्योंकि दिशा गलत था. न विपरीत दिशा के साथ नए व्यापार में मिलता है. रुको और चार्ट पर नज़र रखने के. न आप नुकसान तुरंत back.You अधिक पैसे ढीली हो सकती है के बारे में सोच.

*डबल्स सिर, n कंधों आदि की तरह चार्ट पैटर्न के लिए खोज
*दैनिक के लिए नई चीज़ें सीखने की कोशिश करो.

umairsaleem
2012-11-16, 11:26 PM
exactly correct but i am failingthat in near future and would be a professional trade in some of steps in trading before entering the market and i hope i will achieve told by you and i wanna improve myself more

drweb
2012-11-17, 12:00 AM
hi friend
negotiating these rules are very important for success in the field of forex and especially the use and limitations stoplosses takebenefit not to lose capital and avoid danger, and also never open the mail if you have any doubt about the trade and finally try to learn new things every day

rashedul
2012-11-17, 12:41 AM
Rules to success illustrious to all but a few cover these rules and I see that it is improved to be a bargainer is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the unsurpassable results that wants to accomplish steadiness and punishment in trading so it is ameliorate to complete the penalisation firstly and then module grow the rules

lfd
2012-11-17, 03:41 AM

This awesome tips are really effective to make successful trade. I appreciate your great effort. When a newbie start forex, some of them can't control their emotion. Also the total important tips you have shared here these are useful and effective. So everybody should follow this tips.

abdurrehman
2012-11-17, 07:19 AM

Dear friend ap ne jo 11 point diye hen in pe koi amaal kare to wo kafi faida haseel kar sakta hai. aor forex trading mein us ko Success haseel hogi. in 11 points pe amaal kar k wo profitefull trading kar sakta hai.

nirob76
2012-11-17, 07:20 AM
Here are some Forex trading tips you should consider before investing in Forex trading. Chances are you won't get rich overnight but it may help to save your nest egg. The top traders know that controlling risk is just as important as knowing how to trade for big gains,

ardi_anduk
2012-11-17, 09:09 AM
Here are some Forex trading tips you should consider before investing in Forex trading. Chances are you won't get rich overnight but it may help to save your nest egg. The top traders know that controlling risk is just as important as knowing how to trade for big gains,

I agree with your opinion, to consider first before we get into forex duni was a definite and clear action, so it is intended to prevent harm to the candidates before trder really want to enter the forex market, so such things are required for each orng who wish to make money through forex

asmakhatun
2012-11-17, 12:09 PM
Rules to success proverbial to all but a few apply these rules and I see that it is meliorate to be a trader is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the incomparable results that wants to push steadiness and develop in trading so it is surmount to apply the study position and then will survey the rules

getrich1985
2012-11-20, 06:39 PM
I think that there are a lot of rules to become a successful trader in the forex market, besides these rules above we need more a lot of things to do that. MOney and time are the most important things we must have for that.

kashig
2012-11-20, 06:56 PM
bahi ye 11 rules app urdu main gaid kardo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Taram786
2012-11-21, 01:51 PM
This is a good and informative threat for newbies . Stop loss is very important for a newbie . Because stop loss reduce the loss of our capital . Forex needs only Experience and knowledge nothing else .

naina0966
2012-11-22, 11:05 PM
11 Rules of Successful Forex Trading

When your trading is successful you feel great. But your life can turn into nightmare when you face the period of losses. You can spend weeks gaining money and lost everything within several minutes. This situation is well known to all traders. Hence everyone should realize the possibility of such situations and be able to change the strategy in time. Rational observations and logic thinking help us find answers to all questions. This article covers only one question: What is the difference between successful and non-successful traders?

The following observations are based on many traders experience and they may become your guidelines in the process of forex trading.

Observation 1

The most of non-successful traders are those who stick to intraday or short-term strategies. This can be explained by the fact that such traders lack proper background and the elaborate strategy. This kind of trading does not excuse even slight mistakes, and besides such traders do not often possess enough capital. Successful traders are mostly those who choose middle- and long-term time periods.

Conclusion: according to the statistics middle- and short-term trading provide more opportunities for traders to achieve success, and note your capital capacities the more you deposit the more chances you have to survive.

Observation 2

Non-successful traders often use complicated systems and methodologies. Successful traders on the contrary use simple techniques. They all use either modified versions of existing techniques or the systems invented by them.

Conclusion: it is logically proved that simpler techniques are usually more practical. The essential fact is not the nature of a technique but the understanding whether it is useful or not. Hence we may conclude that the most important part in trading plays your own way of thinking and analysis.

Observation 3

Non-successful traders usually rely on computer systems and indicators. They do not devote time to study the mathematic base of these systems and consider only the pop way of using them. Successful traders realize advantages of using computer, such as the possibility of prompt analysis of huge data amount and many markets. But at the same time they clearly understand market mechanisms in all the details.

Conclusion: if you want to be a successful trader it is vital to understand functioning principles of all the mechanisms involved.

Observation 4

Non-successful traders spend lots of time forecasting where the market will be tomorrow. Successful traders spend more time thinking over their reaction to the current market movement and planning their strategy correspondingly.

Conclusion: a trader will have success if he can forecast the crowd reaction for this or that event. Hence we may conclude that it is easier to be a successful trader than a successful analyst as analysts should forecast market movement and make recommendations as for how to gain maximum profits. If you ask a successful trader where the market will be tomorrow he will probably shrug his shoulders and reply that he would follow the market in any direction. Such an answer proves that the trader monitors market movement.

Observation 5

Non-successful traders concern only on profitable transactions and successful traders pay attention at no-win transactions, profits as well as risk and profit correlation.

Conclusion: according to our observation it is much more important to pay attention at risk but not at gains or losses. A successful trader considers how much money he can gain and how much can loose and does not pay attention at hypothetic maximums and minimums associating with right and wrong.

Observation 6

Non-successful traders are often unable to control their emotions. Successful traders overwhelm their emotions and only then begin analyzing market situation. If the situation is unchanged emotions are disregarded, otherwise emotion is admitted to be right and the position is closed.

Conclusion: if a trader opens and closes positions only relying on his emotions his market approach can be considered neither practical nor rational. It may sound strange but those traders who fully disregard their emotions are not right either. The best way is to accept all emotions and then analyze the reasons why this or that decision was made.

Observation 7

Non-successful traders are extremely anxious to be right. They like the feeling of euphoria when adrenalin comes to blood. They like monitoring market 24 hours a day. Successful traders acknowledge emotions but do not let them prevail. It is not a must for them to constantly watch quotes. They do not strive to be always right. They pay attention only at what may bring money and what may not.

Conclusion: it is important to stay synchronous to market however it is also important that trading does not mingle with your private life. Over trading leads to psychological and physical de****ation. Successful traders try to quickly react on the situation but trading for them is a job, not a destructive weakness.

Observation 8

When a non-successful trader loses, he buys a new book or system and starts trading according to it. A successful trader analyzes what happened and make corresponding corrections in his methodology considering the new received data. He does not switch at once to a new system making this only after the realization that the former system was not appropriate.

Conclusion: the most successful traders stick firmly to their strategies. They often use one or two techniques that proved to be profitable. It is better to use one poor strategy than jump from one to another.

Observation 9

Non-successful traders choose as examples prominent traders who made big money and try to imitate their techniques. Successful traders study new strategies; however they use them only in case when they correspond to their own approach.

Conclusion: one more time we see that traders individual features, his knowledge and system are much more important than achievements of market gurus.

Observation 10

Non-successful traders often omit many factors influencing the possibility of gaining profits. Successful traders realize that profits depend on cash flow. Market should receive more and give less. Everything influencing this process should be considered.

Conclusion: all factors influencing profits should be taken into account.

Observation 11

Non-successful traders perceive everything too seriously and do not have a sense of humor. Successful traders on the contrary are the most joyful people with the most reach imagination in the world. They do their work seriously but they are always ready to laugh at themselves.

Conclusion: it is well known that mental specialists determine whether a person has the sense of humor or not. The more serious is a person the higher probability that this person is ill.

Both successful and non-successful traders think of a trading as of a game. The only difference is that for the former it is not just leisure but a calling to which he is fully devoted.

tradergalau
2012-11-22, 11:07 PM
Rules to success acknowledged to all but a few touch these rules and I see that it is improve to be a trader is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the physiologist results that wants to tug unchangingness and condition in trading so it is fitter to apply the penalisation ordinal and then present arise the rules

ardi_anduk
2012-12-10, 01:41 PM
Rules to success proverbial to all but a few apply these rules and I see that it is meliorate to be a trader is greedy in the circulation until it reaches the incomparable results that wants to push steadiness and develop in trading so it is surmount to apply the study position and then will survey the rules

yes, of course it's different, especially applying the rules and I see that it's better to be a greedy trader in the circulation to achieve unparalleled results to encourage stability and develop the trade that address position and then apply the study will survey the rules, should indeed such

ardi_anduk
2012-12-13, 02:23 PM
alway pbe very patient while you trade scalp what you need the rest of the trading hours stay completly out of the market for you to be saff.

it should be in every OP we always use SL and TP but not until when we touched SL OP we lose half of our capital, we lose at most 5% of our capital, but for better security around 2% only make it more secure and does not burden we.

---------- Post added 12-13-2012 at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-12-2012 at 11:45 AM ----------

good and useful information to help me build a good rule for myself, I think that will try to apply what you share to trade well
Vote for this: "5) Never ignore the news. Before entering any position make sure there is no high impact news in opposite trend."

as such it should be a good and useful nformation to help me build a good rule for myself, I think that will try to implement what you share to trade well Let us increase the quality of our trading by constantly learning, successful greeting to all traders

ariv
2012-12-16, 05:10 AM
one should not trade if your emotions are not controlled and you're in trouble out there, the better we are looking for entertainment until such time as we feel is comfortable. we have just started to open up and start analyzing charts.

ahmedi
2012-12-16, 05:51 AM
one should not trade if your emotions are not controlled and you're in trouble out there, the better we are looking for entertainment until such time as we feel is comfortable. we have just started to open up and start analyzing charts.
Need good skill if we wanna succeed, we can make money every trader in forex business it was a big earnings in a fore x trading in the small investment forex trading so its very useful for all

ForexCepat
2012-12-16, 08:43 AM
Treat your forex trading like a real business and remain professional and formal in all your dealings with other people. Forum posts must reflect what you want your reputation to be, as how others think of you will dictate how they treat you or if they want to help you when you have a question. http://forexcepat.com/if/smile1.gif

rokib
2012-12-18, 11:15 AM
Firstly thanks for sharing this rules and i hope it is good for trader to understand this rules and also newbie for trading success. I think if anyone make a demo account for practice and then start live trading it is more effected their trading success. So follow rules for trading success.

dareking
2012-12-18, 11:19 AM
Firstly thanks for sharing this rules and i hope it is good for trader to understand this rules and also newbie for trading success. I think if anyone make a demo account for practice and then start live trading it is more effected their trading success. So follow rules for trading success.

Rules ko mind par rakh lena hi trader ke liye achcha hota hai, aur iske saath jo aapne kaha demo trading karna chahiye, ye ek dum sahi hai, demo agar real se pahle kar li jati hai, to trader ko trading ke bare mein bahut kuch pata chalta hai, real trading mein fir jayda dikkat nahi hoti hai.:)

naziakhan
2012-12-18, 07:54 PM
Rules ko mind par rakh lena hi trader ke liye achcha hota hai, aur iske saath jo aapne kaha demo trading karna chahiye, ye ek dum sahi hai, demo agar real se pahle kar li jati hai, to trader ko trading ke bare mein bahut kuch pata chalta hai, real trading mein fir jayda dikkat nahi hoti hai.:)

rules is very important for a forex trader and if a trader do not trade in forex market with rules then he can not earn good profit from forex market easily .we should always trade with rules and always then we will get better results .:)

suhermanto
2012-12-19, 08:52 AM
i agree with the data, i believe that when we wish out to trade within the forex market then we've out to obey this rules and discipline additionally, within the forex market most investment really should be discipline.

octavy
2012-12-19, 08:56 AM
I am still a starter despite several several weeks of dealing unless I will become effective I will still consider myself a starter. Because in currency dealing you got to understand so many factors before you will arrive at your objectives.

Man2012
2012-12-19, 11:55 AM
i think that rules of successful trading. you do not get big because you are buying every robot or system that is hawked by the greedy marketers online. but i think we can get successful if you stick to one strategy and perfect and tune it up to meet your trading style manner and market condition.

ocea
2012-12-19, 12:14 PM
We live on this planet, and Forex is a wonderful gift in our lives. I also agree with you. a large amount, you can not think and it is world's most popular media made in a very short time in the world to earn huge money.

a11
2012-12-19, 01:30 PM
the rules which are being discussed above are very important for a trader and very helpful for him to move towards success and make large amount of profit so if a person want to become successful in Forex trading then it will become easy for him if he will follow these rules of forex