PDA

View Full Version : Fast payment processors

Pages : [1] 2

cash4u
2012-11-20, 12:26 PM
Moneybookers is the fast payment processor.

forex traders is very usefull that payment processor like moneybookers.

badrussh
2012-11-20, 06:56 PM
With all of payment processing providers and payment processors out there, sometimes it can be a huge decision for you to search through the payment processing offers online. It is very confusing, you may need help deciding what type of payment processing account fits your Forex business best.
When finding payment processing for a Forex business or merchant payment processing service provider, you need to find the most reliable and efficient payment processor or payment processing provider to keep your business cash flow uninterrupted.

forexmaster
2012-11-21, 11:29 AM
सभी भुगतान प्रदाताओं और वहाँ से बाहर भुगतान प्रोसेसर प्रसंस्करण के साथ, कभी कभी एक बहुत बड़ा फैसला आपको भुगतान ऑनलाइन प्रदान करता है प्रसंस्करण के माध्यम से खोज करने के लिए यह हो सकता है। यह बहुत ही भ्रामक है, आप भुगतान प्रसंस्करण खाते की किस प्रकार अपने विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार सबसे अच्छा फिट बैठता है निर्णय में मदद की आवश्यकता हो सकती है।
जब भुगतान एक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार या व्यापारी भुगतान प्रसंस्करण सेवा प्रदाता के लिए संसाधन ढूँढने, आप सबसे अधिक विश्वसनीय और कुशल भुगतान प्रोसेसर या भुगतान प्रसंस्करण प्रदाता आपके व्यवसाय के नकदी प्रवाह निर्बाध रखने के लिए खोजने के लिए की जरूरत है।

bisifentus
2012-11-22, 01:40 AM
It is true that moneybooker is fast, but to me , it is never fast compares to the liberty reserve, payza etc that are even automated in transacting, If this is the case, except for the banking linkage of the moneybooker, i would have preferred the e-currencies.

pro2
2012-11-27, 03:13 PM
now a days payment processor is a big problem in internet
you can find many scam report about liberty reserve,alertpay in the internet
but their is lack of choice.So it remains a problem.I have not used money brokers yet and don't know about their service

ramjan
2012-11-27, 10:38 PM
Dear i agree with you . but i think LR is better then Moneybookers. because low frees are in LR. so we always want to cost low free so for that.

lg_pkl
2012-11-29, 11:56 AM
I guess all the means of payment that will be very fast as well as Liberty reserve money booker,
but I prefer to use LR as a payment because I've used it for 2 years and it safe

ramjan
2012-11-30, 03:29 AM
I think .LR is vest and very fast payment processor in online payment. so many trader use this method.

lingkon
2012-11-30, 03:45 AM
i like moneybookers for this.moneybookers is very fast payment processors.we can get our withdrawal in 1 hour if we withdraw in finance working hours time.moneybookers is a good way for traders to withdraw and deposit.

shaheens
2012-11-30, 11:19 PM
yes moneybookers is fast and a reliable processor and others are good too. liberty reserve also comes in mind with fast execution and i use payza as well which i use for withdrawal sometimes and is good too.

refathss
2012-12-01, 12:08 PM
Fast payment processors
All money processor is fast. But in forex purpose I think libertyreserve is fast.

wasimanjum
2012-12-01, 04:12 PM
it is also a very a important question that which payment processor is best in forex trading first of all you can get money from your broker and you can trade into your accoun so after taht it is a need and also important that which processor you sholud select for payment

saqib160
2012-12-02, 03:10 PM
PAYMENT HUM KO KITNE DEN MA MIL JAYTI HA?
hello frd jitni online banks ha in sa jo hum payment layte ha wo payment hum ko kitne den ma
mil jayti ha?

sundorali0000
2012-12-02, 07:12 PM
I think liberty reserve is the best best money processor,its help your withdraw so easily,now a days withdraw is the best problem for internet work,liberty is the clear ahead side for instants payment.

zohaibmalik
2012-12-04, 09:50 PM
Liberty Reserve very safe and very low fees and a safety system and can easily deposit money and left

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Liberty Reserve is the most fast and safe systems and moneybookers is a good system but it is best to Liberty Reserve

zohaibmalik
2012-12-06, 06:19 PM
All payment processing providers and prusysr with out payment, sometimes a very big decision provides online payment processing that can be done to find the source. It is bhramك, how you paid your processing account fits best foreign exchange business decisions may need help.

gul
2012-12-06, 07:15 PM
i think money booker is a fastest way of money transaction. i used it last 2 year that is a secure and faster process. thanks :)

wasimanjum
2012-12-07, 03:16 PM
there are many payment processor in the world like payza ,aypa,moneybooker, perfect money and the liberty raesve lakin in sb sa fast payment processor payza hai ye bht jaldi apko rakam bhaij daita hai or ye easy bi hai

hiqbaleee
2012-12-08, 07:08 PM
yes, I agree of your opinion.Moneybookers is the fast payment processor.Moneybookers is also reliable and secure able in the world.

also payza is good online payment processor.

Shlema
2012-12-09, 03:25 AM
I think liberty reserve is the best best money processor,its help your withdraw so easily,now a days withdraw is the best problem for internet work,liberty is the clear ahead side for instants payment.

it doesnt help you withdraw unless you have an exchanger because direct withdrawals are not supported by Liberty Reserve so you need an exchanger like e-forexgold.com for example which is good

pro2
2012-12-13, 11:09 AM
Payment processor is a big problem now.There are lots of scam in internet.I haven't used money brokers service yet.hence i don't know about its service.I use liberty reserve.its first in transaction but withdrawal money is a problem in this system.Now payza is supported in my country but i haven't tried it yet.have any body here who use payza in bangladesh.if then pls share your experience about payza in bangladesh.

luckybegum001
2012-12-15, 01:30 PM
i think money broker is the fast electronic payment processor but it is not fast in giving services ,i think that liberty reseve service is better than .i prefer liberty reserve is the best.

liso
2012-12-15, 01:33 PM
i think money bockers is the best method that you can get paid with since its very fast and also very effecient in the process of making the money.

ramjan
2012-12-15, 10:20 PM
Hear many people tell about many payment processor. so i completely believe that LR is fast. because it is low cost and quickly. 300$ dollar up charge only 3 dollar.

wakoka
2012-12-16, 09:43 PM
around my purpose of read liberty reserve is extremely fast and secure payment processor. in deposit wise and withdrawal wise too. each are extremely fast a select a lot of straightforward for liberty reserve a select a lot of secure too.

usmanraza
2012-12-17, 03:56 PM
sub bank ka apna hisab ha but muje sub sa zaydea libert reserve best lagta ga aur mere kayal sa in ka
payment system sub sa fast ha takrben 2 dan ma payment mil jayti ha aur payment lane ba aysan ha
ha

hossam_a22
2012-12-17, 09:49 PM
In contrast, when the open and high are the same, this Hammer formation is considered less bullish, but nevertheless bullish. The bulls were able to counteract the bears, but were not able to bring the price back to the price at the open.

kapilsharma
2012-12-19, 04:38 PM
I want to know How Could I pay By DD. & credit card. If I pay with DD it safe . or not .......... :)

usmanraza
2012-12-19, 06:21 PM
meri nazar ma sub sa zaydea libert reserve ha ma smjyta ho ka libert reserve ka payment system sub
sa fast ha aur is ka payment ka charger be kam ha baki payment proseess banko sa ma to liberty
reserve kohe use karta ho aur is kohe like karo gaya.

toudi
2012-12-20, 09:16 AM
moneybookers is way good methode , but i think this company provide debut card , witch can be used all over the world , and insttantly u can rethdraw your money anytime you want , at any bank ,

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 05:19 PM
i think money broker is the fast electronic payment processor but it is not fast in giving services ,i think that liberty reseve service is better than .i prefer liberty reserve is the best.

Md. Mominul Islam
2012-12-22, 05:22 PM
Transaction handling suppliers and transaction processor chips out there, sometimes it can be a large choice for you to search through the transaction handling provides online. It is very complicated, you may need help determining what kind of transaction handling consideration suits your Currency trading business best.

Kamranchy
2012-12-24, 07:42 PM
I agree with you, moneybookers is most popular for forex trader than other e-currency personaly i like moneybookers becouse thare are very low withdrawal for bank transfar.

haney
2012-12-24, 07:56 PM
today,,almost e payment will do and serve their clients with faster and even instantly, this is a must and if they want to get many clients,,,and almost online business use this system who will make simple their works and make good their clients, moneybookers, libertyreserve and etc...
i have an account at moneybookers and also at libertyreserve, they are good e payments system

pro2
2012-12-26, 03:57 PM
Most of the traders like liberty reserve as their processor as it is widely used and most of the brokers support this.But moneybookers is a good one and also it is better than liberty reserve i think.Because it gives you opportunity to withdraw money directly from their site which lr doesn't.So if you have opportunity with moneybookers then you definitely use this first.

khan3in3
2012-12-29, 07:29 PM
mery khayal se libertyreserve fast pement proceser ha q k ma jab bhi withdraw karta hun pement usi wakt receve ho jati ha

usmanraza
2012-12-30, 03:14 PM
payment prossess par bank kitna charger ktoti karti ha?
online payment jo bank karti ha in ka chager kitni hote ha payemt transfar karne par?

Java
2013-01-07, 03:15 PM
I think all payment processor quickly master everything, so we can make a deposit of funds with a faster time than we deposit using our local bank because it could take up to 3 business days

delowar
2013-01-12, 11:03 PM
Fast payment processors is Liberty Reserve. Liberty Reserve Deposit pharekse the best. It supports almost all brokers Liberty Reserve.
When you make your profit uithadra cabena, the exchanger site online that allows you to exchange Liberty Reserve bank transfer you to the site

vallen
2013-01-13, 05:07 AM

all electronic payment instruments will be faster than we use to manually as transfer payments and bank wire transfer as we will get 4 to 5 working days if you use it, else if we use Skrill and liberty reserve

kiosjingga
2013-01-13, 05:13 AM
Fast payment processors

In choosing a good payment maybe we should have a good first reference it from a book or from a friend of ours who already use it, so that we can assess whether we should wear it or not. Of this I had never heard of the means of payment you referred to, so I'll check in advance whether it is appropriate or not for my use.

FPK
2013-01-13, 03:04 PM
i think moneybookers is not best liberty reserve is more better than moneybooker i use always liberty reserve because it's most papular currancy of world and it's fee is to much low

vallen
2013-01-13, 05:17 PM

all electronic payment instrument that quickly sir without exception, but the problem is we have to be smart in your selection so that we do not have an account we get lost and we also lost funds

Roddexx
2013-01-13, 06:39 PM
i think moneybookers is not best liberty reserve is more better than moneybooker i use always liberty reserve because it's most papular currancy of world and it's fee is to much low

I prefer use Liberty Reserve, because liberty reserve is good payment processor with high security and low fee. LR is best payment processor have high credibility.

vallen
2013-01-16, 09:08 AM
It is true that moneybooker is fast, but to me , it is never fast compares to the liberty reserve, payza etc that are even automated in transacting, If this is the case, except for the banking linkage of the moneybooker, i would have preferred the e-currencies.

I think if you really master the speed of any means of payment is faster, but if we want to be more secure then we can use the direct transfer to our account so that we can get a high security

umair222
2013-01-21, 02:00 PM
I think all the indicates of transaction that will be very quick as well as Liberty reserve cash booker,
but I want to use LR as a transaction because I've used it for 2 decades and it safe.

atmin
2013-01-21, 08:06 PM
compared paypal and moneybooker, I prefer to use Liberty Reserve, because liberty reserve is a payment processor with high security, low minimum payment and of course the cost is quite low. Liberty Reserve is simpler and easier to use

wak
2013-01-21, 08:11 PM
i do not even know much about the first payment processor and all the same i will make sure that i have traded right in order for me to keep on making more and money.

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 09:40 PM
All providers and settlement processors that settlement techniques, from time to time giving settlement finalizing on the web when shopping for a number of large determination. No cost can be free, always thus low-cost, that will they need to get back in order to Juventus, and Moneybookers. Much better merchants.

umair222
2013-01-24, 10:48 AM
Liberty reserve is the fast payment processor.
forex traders is very usefull that payment processor like Liberty reserve.

worldfx
2013-01-24, 11:07 AM
Around my purpose of read liberty reserve is extremely fast and secure payment processor. in deposit wise and withdrawal wise too. each are extremely fast a select a lot of straightforward for liberty reserve a select a lot of secure too...thank you.

umair222
2013-01-25, 12:12 PM
Liberty Reserve is the fast payment processor.it is fast payments withdrawal .
i like it Liberty Reserveis payment processer.

ramjan
2013-01-26, 06:33 PM
Moneybookers may be very fast and reliable for fx. but i think lr is fast and reliable for fx . i have been using LR since 2 years.

mzohaib
2013-01-26, 09:08 PM
All payment processing providers and prusysr with out payment, sometimes a very big decision provides online payment processing that can be done to find the source. It is bhramك, how you paid your processing account fits best foreign exchange business decisions may need help.

shahid1
2013-01-27, 12:58 PM
There are so many ways to draw payment. I think to draw the payment through money broker is the best and easy process. You can draw through they Bank account or through the credit card which issued from the broker.

rakaniaga99
2013-01-27, 05:08 PM

for me money bookers is not suitable because it charge a large amount of transfer cost.. why not Liberty reserve?? Liberty reserve more cheap and only charge 1% and not more than 2.99 on a larger amount.. it is also very fast and instant processor

hassan95
2013-01-27, 08:33 PM
Moneybooker is also good. But i like payza. I am using payza. It is very good and fast payment processor according to me. Because it has its own prepaid card which is very cheap. I had also bought its prepaid card. It really good.

cool111
2013-01-28, 10:42 AM
Liberty reserve is the fast payment processor.its a trueted network.
Liberty reserve is a great payment processer.

fx student
2013-01-28, 11:57 AM
money booker and liberty reserve both r good but i presonally prefer libertyreserve..its safe and secure , in whole world liberty reserve is most popular and secure process

sharifhasan
2013-01-28, 12:09 PM
money booker and liberty reserve both r good but i presonally prefer libertyreserve..its safe and secure , in whole world liberty reserve is most popular and secure process
Money bookers and Liberty reserve both are good but LR charge very low from Money bookers.LR no has directly withdraw system but MB has directly withdraw system.

malikzohaib
2013-02-01, 02:27 AM
What types of payment processing account best fits your forex trading decisions may need help. When a forex trading or merchant payment processing service provider, find resources for payment;

mscps
2013-02-01, 09:57 PM
I use Libertry Reserve but Offcourse money booker is a fast payment processer. i am using boht method for deposit money and withdraw money. Money booker is very reliable. Payza is not perfect for me. May be many people used payza but i think money booker and Lr is very good

saim16020
2013-02-05, 02:34 PM
sub sa fast payment system libert reserve ka ha ma us sa kafi dafa payment la cuka ho aur payment jaldi mili ha muje
libery reserve kafi fast ha

tonmoy500ad
2013-02-05, 03:33 PM
my purpose of browse liberty reserve is extraordinarily quick and secure payment processor. in deposit wise and withdrawal wise too. every area unit extraordinarily quick a pick plenty of simple for liberty reserve a pick plenty of secure too.

samsulsaja
2013-02-07, 03:13 AM
I think Liberty reserve is the best payment process with lowest fee. Beside that, LR often become the main choice for many trader to withdraw their money because its fast process. When we use bank account we will need at least 3-5 days, using liberty reserve we will need less day to receive our withdrawal.

shakilkhan
2013-02-07, 03:22 AM
It is true that Moneybooker soon, but for me, compares it to Liberty Reserve, etc., also payza transactions automatically, if so, with the exception of banking Moneybooker karma, I prefer e-currencies.

usmanraza
2013-02-07, 03:51 PM
sub sa fast libert reerve ha libert reserve sa money easy aur jald mil jayti ha liberti reserve sub sa best ha is ki securti
system be good ha aur is sa money be jld mil jayti ha

FPK
2013-02-08, 09:11 PM
my frist payment process is liberty reserve and it's don't wanna any type of verification like as paypal so i like it and it's my favirote e currency and moneybookers also a good payment process

Earnmaster68
2013-02-10, 11:27 AM
I think all the payout procssor are fast . But liberty reserve is best most of alll because it is secure and fast and safe

benamer2003
2013-02-11, 03:07 AM

I agree
I'm the best bank liberty reserve

siddeshsd
2013-02-11, 02:04 PM
benamer2003,

Are you using Moneymakers for withdrawal of Forex profit through any indian banks.
can you please guide me. I wanted to withdraw from SBI via MoneyBokkers.
Regards

ajmb24
2013-02-11, 02:09 PM
im use payza its very easy, and you can view your money in or $ but need remove fee to credit card deposit.

2013-02-11, 03:16 PM
According to my point of veiw payza is the fast payment processor for tradex.It has own prepaid card which is very good for all peoples who work online.We can withdraw money in any atm machine.Payza card makes people relax because we dont need to sale dollars...........

kelvin_funky
2013-02-12, 03:20 AM
moneybooker is very fast and easy to conduct transactions, and also once in my safe. no worries if we use as our moneybooker savings in local banks only, CS is also very friendly always ready to respond client

ajmb24
2013-02-12, 05:16 AM
is true, payza sends you a credit card, and you can use it with the money you have on the web, is a useful thing. The only fault I have right now is international bank transfers, for now they are not operational, hopefully soon work correctly for you to realize that this system is functioning to perfection

siddeshsd
2013-02-13, 11:35 AM
Any body having experience of withdrawing money through moneymakers via local banks as SBI , Please guide me .
regards

saim16020
2013-02-13, 11:54 AM
मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा अच्छा ऑनलाइन व्यापार व्यवसाय है यह दुनिया में सबसे अच्छा लाभदायक स्थल है. यह बहुत आसान है और सरल व्यापार के कारोबार है. लेकिन अच्छा ज्ञान और के लिए जरूरत है. मुझे यह भी लगता है कि अच्छी रणनीति के लिए की जरूरत की तुलना में आप इस व्यापार के कारोबार में सफल रहे हैं.

safinova_iuk
2013-02-13, 12:04 PM
Certainly Everyone is afraid of loosing his hardly earned money.T today the money is the only thing which is the need f everyone and having no money means dead. That is the main exon for pal traders to stick with their jobs , businesses and even with Forex. But in the case of Forex or a business their are huge risks of loosing capital but on the other hand if we do not taking risk it is not possible to earn money.

ajmb24
2013-02-13, 01:58 PM
I tested a variety of payment processors, I can see that they are all pretty fast, did not expect less from payment processors, these move our money. and it is clear they want to keep their customers happy, except for one thing, and withdraw money to your bank account, it takes minimum one week, for all other transactions are usually fast, in some cases transactions are usually instantaneous.

lalbai
2013-02-13, 02:47 PM
There are so many ways to draw payment. I think to draw the payment through money broker is the best and easy process. You can draw through they Bank account or through the credit card which issued from the broker...thank you.

ajmb24
2013-02-13, 03:22 PM
to shop online I usually use paypal and has never failed me, and in the case for him to be unhappy with the purchase he had made​​, I returned the shipping, and paypal me back my money to my account, I think few payment processors do this, although I think paypal is the only one who does this for consumers, either you know if any other payment processor makes this more?

missali
2013-02-13, 08:04 PM
It is true that moneybooker is fast, but to me , it is never fast compares to the liberty reserve, i like moneybookers for this.moneybookers is very fast payment processors.we can get our withdrawal in 1 hour if we withdraw in finance working hours time

Mustafijur
2013-02-13, 08:11 PM
I have money bookers account already for my online payment. So have set my plan when I'm at that position, I will use this account to withdrawal my profit from money bookers to my local online Bank account,Please be noted that money bookers website is now www.skrill.com which is reliable too.

ajmb24
2013-02-13, 11:46 PM
is that really, processors online should be quick since the transfer is done electronically, and therefore the money in your account remains current until the next day you will be charged, but in online payment processors such payments should be instant, so as to deposit or withdraw it

shahid1
2013-02-14, 12:54 PM
I think money bookers is the fast and a sreliable processors and other brokers are also good But Liberty reserve comes in mind with fast execution and I use also Payza as well as which I use for withdrawal sometimes and is also very good.

liaqut
2013-02-15, 03:07 PM
Money bookers is a fast payment processors and others are good, money bookers is a good way for traders and business workers for the time safely.

sasukefxc
2013-02-16, 01:43 PM
yesss I use Libertry Reserve but Offcourse money booker Payza is not perfect for me. May be many people used payza but i think money booker and Lr is very good is a fast payment processer. i am using boht method for deposit money and withdraw money. Money booker is very reliable.

liaqut
2013-02-16, 06:12 PM
The fast payment processors is a very fast and reliable processor and others are good too. I will use it and others advise to forllow me.

clone
2013-02-16, 07:39 PM
in my opinion one of the fastest processors that have been reached using paypal, is a great processor, and for purchases and money transfers to other accounts, your saw is instant on, I really think it's a great payment processor and works really well

ctn5454
2013-02-21, 02:26 PM
dear i agree with you money bookers ak fast payment process ha ma na is ko zayada istamal to nahi kiya but my friend use lr sa fast ha or great bi is ki fees bi low ha lr sa

kor
2013-02-21, 02:38 PM
the best pay ment process that i know of right now is the money bookers with the money bookers then i know that there is alot that is there to make a good process of making the money in the market.

asifanayat
2013-02-21, 05:44 PM
G haan forex mein earning cash krwaney k liye moneybooker fastest proccess hai eis sey app
easily payment withdraw krwa saktey hain eis mein charges b kum hotey hain our payment b
jald he mil jati hai

Mas
2013-02-23, 03:23 AM

I think all the payment processor will be very fast in doing the transaction sir, so all will be able to run well and fast
especially if we are going to use the deposit with a very large amount then you should not use a payment instrument as this could be detrimental to us as a trader sir

pm7
2013-02-23, 10:40 AM
mara kahyal ma ap dear theak kaha rahye ho money bookers is good for online payment process it is very fast and good way to online payment i can not use it but my friend use it and it is very easy method i like it ku ka ma apni kuch payment is sa withdraw karwai ha

ishvara
2013-02-23, 04:01 PM
There are uncountable payment processors that exists in the forex currency trading business that we have access to. We could use L.R also.I always prefer to use the liberty reserve as my preferred payment processor in this business.

Tsaqif
2013-02-23, 09:10 PM

moneybookers is also one of the means of payment that I can use for my use as a tool to help me do this trade in a safe manner and at any time I can get in my way this
using online payment tool then I would be faster to receive my money

getpaid
2013-02-24, 12:17 AM
Yes moneybooker is very fast paymetn processer. I like its system. Mostly people use moneybooker for payment process. Liberty Resever another good option for payment process. Payza is not good option. Another good option for pament process is wire trasner. But i love moneybooker

shahid1
2013-02-24, 03:34 PM
I observed the money broker is the fast payment processors. This is reliable processor and others are also good too like Payzia and Liberty reserve also comes in mind with fast transaction and I also use payza as such I which I use for withdrawal some times and found it good.

coldmoney
2013-02-26, 08:02 AM
I always prefer to use liberty reserve as payment processor of my favorite economic enterprise payment processing nay.Co not count exists in forex trading currency trading that we can access thecounter. We can use L.R also

dreams12
2013-02-26, 08:04 AM
Moneybookers is fast payment processor but you can use liberty reserve to get high security and higher rate than others

happymailer
2013-02-27, 01:36 AM

I think if you see the fee structure and the fast payment, then you will love liberty reserve rather than money booker, because liberty reserve payment is instant and its biggest fee is only 1$, no any percentage of amount. But the disadvantage of liberty reserve in my view is, you can not withdraw your liberty reserve amount from your account, you need to exchange it.

4exer
2013-02-27, 07:58 PM
Moneybooker (Skirll) aur LR yeh mere liye sabse acche money processors hai khas kar Forex traders ke liye isse acche payment systems nahi hai.

wasimanjum
2013-02-28, 08:37 AM
payment processor selection is also avery important step for a trader because he can deposit their funds and withdraw their own fund through these payment processors so some people like the payza payment processor because it cannot deduct money on the the transaction and i like lr

Madangopal
2013-02-28, 08:46 AM

I prefer to use L*****y R*****e as my e-money processor. It's fast, and also low cost, it has no monthly cost, no hidden cost, and already has good reputation along it's service history. it also has many official dealer or changer. that's why i choose it.

saqib160
2013-02-28, 08:52 AM
sub sa zyda fasy payment prosess libert reserve aur payza ka ha in donob bank sa jald he payment mil jayti ha 2 sa
3 den ma ap ki payemnt ap ko mil jaye gai sub sa zayda good bank libert reserve aur payza he ha

don3
2013-02-28, 01:30 PM
mere khyal ma money brooker kafi accha hai lekin hai lekin ma zayada liberty reserve ko use krta hun is ma kam fee lagti hai aur use kerna asan hai aur instant deposite bhi ho jata hai.

wasimanjum
2013-02-28, 04:17 PM
every company has its own payment processor through which they can exchange their money they can send their amount through this payment processor and they also receive money through payment processor so in forex the fast payment processor is the payza account

ghuffarahmad
2013-02-28, 08:05 PM
In my point of view, Libertyreserve is the best and fast payment processor. The reason is that it is more secure than any other online payment processor. It has also low transaction fee.

shaonhossen
2013-02-28, 09:57 PM
I always use Libertyreserve as my payment processors. and from my thinking Libertyreserve is best from all payment processors in online. It is also a reliable processor.

naija
2013-03-01, 01:38 AM
The fastest payment processor in forex is still libertyreserve. Because everything about it is instant. It is just about clicking the confirmation button on the site

wasimanjum
2013-03-02, 08:12 AM
the payment processor you should chose it has its own importanc you should be very much aware about their time that which payment processor can be fast for giving you a payment so i like the payza ver much because this processor can give money with in less time and no deduction on this

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-01-2013 at 07:56 AM ----------

when you are a new trader in trading and ist of you can worry about the payment which you are investing in the trading so i am telling you by if you chose the payment processor of liberty reserve because this payment processor dollar can easily change in our countrry so this is best

faisal waheed
2013-03-02, 10:19 PM
I use some payment process personally like via bank,money booker and liberty reserve.but i feel liberty reserve is the fastest source for payment to invest and withdraw,but if we talk about safety measure then via bank is a safe way.

shoaib786
2013-03-03, 11:33 AM
mere khyal sy liberty reserve zyada fast hai moneybooker sy or bohut sy trader use bhi yahi method karty hain liberty reserve laikin main kbhi kbhi payza or moneybooker bhi karta hun wo bhi fasty hain

Ranaporthq8843
2013-03-03, 12:19 PM
Forex trading isa quick money making business.it is never fast compares to the liberty reserve, payza etc that are even automated in transacting, If this is the case, except for the banking linkage of the moneybooker.which i use for withdrawal sometimes and is good too.

Padoltonc1674
2013-03-03, 01:14 PM
Forex can make you rich quickly.We can get our withdrawal in 1 hour if we withdraw in finance working hours time.moneybookers is a good way for traders to withdraw and deposit. Forex is never fast compares to the liberty reserve, payza etc that are even automated in transacting, If this is the case, except for the banking linkage of the moneybooker. It is very confusing, you may need help deciding what type of payment processing account fits your Forex business best. When finding payment processing for a Forex business or merchant payment processing service provider. Apply safe strategies.........

malik
2013-03-03, 04:53 PM

Main to money bookers ko like naheen karta kion kay ye aap kay accounts ko aur payments ko block kar daty hain aur aap ki payments reverse bhi ho saktee hain, is liye main liberty reserve ko hi use karta hoon.

samanta
2013-03-03, 05:02 PM
I also like moneybookers for its fast withdrawal process. Their security option is also high. But most of the time I use liberty reserve because of its low commission and best service. Some time I also use payza.

harithjabir
2013-03-03, 05:20 PM
Moneybookers is very fast payment processors.we can get our withdrawal in 1 hour if we withdraw in finance working hours time. Moneybookers is a good way for traders to withdraw and deposit. liberty reserve also comes in mind with fast execution and i use payza as well which i use for withdrawal sometimes and is good too.

mahabub27
2013-03-03, 07:32 PM
yes money bookers is easy but it is cut the commission very high then pay pal or liberty reserve and in my opinion i think liberty reserve is the best for withdraw the money in forex and it take only 1% of commission.

wasimanjum
2013-03-04, 07:29 AM
while you are trading in forex there is also some payment processor you wan t to select for the deposit of your investment in you rtrading account and you canalso withdraw your money by using that processor so i am very much prefer the liberty reserve for the deposit and for the withdrawl of money

ijazsony
2013-03-04, 03:19 PM
i think for all traders monybookers is the best way to withdrawl forex traders.becouse it is the easy and fast method for withdrawl.it is best for me.

ahmed14
2013-03-05, 06:34 AM
Thank you for this important topic and I was hoping to explain more clarification and if I wanted to talk to you on what to do because I I want to Anaakeck in this regard accept greetings.

sohailnawaz160
2013-03-05, 11:44 PM
i thing electronic dollars mein means online banks like liberty reserve and paypal etc mein jo b transaction hoti hai wo sub se fast hai, in mein with in mins or with in hour ap ki payment aa jati hai, mein khud liberty reserve ko prefer krta hn or khud use b krta hoon, insta 2 hour m app ko payment de deti hai liberty reserve mein

aliusman
2013-03-05, 11:45 PM
fast payment processrs mary khail main liberty reserve ha is sa pasy asani sa mill jaty han or pakistan main available ha or dar be nai ha ka hamary pasy kahen chaly jayen ga or bohat sa trader be liberty reserve ko use karty han kun ka liberty reserve save and sound ha .i perefer to use the liberty reserve.

faiqkhokhar
2013-03-05, 11:45 PM
mere khyaal main liberty reserve zyada better hai..yeh reliable bhii hai or safe bhii hai or fast bhii hai.bohat say traders is method ko use krtay hain..ager ap through bank to ap kay 1 se 2 din lag jain gay.simple or best to yehi hai kay ap liberty reserve types kay banks say withdraw krain..

wasimanjum
2013-03-06, 07:27 AM
in forex someone you have to invest your money for the trading and you have to deposit your money in to your accoutnand for this you have to choose some payment processor ehich is easy in your countr for this i am only prefer the liberty reseve and i has unique feautres and its acount is attach to bank

wasimanjum
2013-03-08, 03:35 PM
yes monebookers is a very good payment processor for the withdral of money andi am also some time usiing the liberty reserve because this payment processor is authenti but the ist payment processor i am using is the alertpay which is now the payza and i am liking it very much

plac
2013-03-12, 04:11 PM
main ne jab se insta forex join kia hai main liberty reserve he use kar raha hun aor mere khial main sab se best payment system hai ye is main aik to charges be kam hai aor sath phir bohat fast service hai in ki

asad43005
2013-03-12, 04:20 PM
I have choice moneybookers because moneybookers is the fast and reliable payment system in Forex market place.I like moneybookers.

saim16020
2013-03-12, 05:19 PM
लिबरटी रिजर्व पढ़ें के अपने उद्देश्य के चारों ओर बहुत तेजी से और सुरक्षित भुगतान प्रोसेसर है. जमा बुद्धिमान और वापसी में भी बुद्धिमान. प्रत्येक अत्यंत तेजी लिबरटी रिजर्व एक सुरक्षित की एक बहुत कुछ का चयन करने के लिए एक सीधा की एक बहुत का चयन कर रहे हैं.

sohailnawaz2mb
2013-03-13, 11:36 PM
sb se ahca payment proseccor moneybookers ha q k ye ik fats nd riliable processor ha baaki b ache hn baaki paypal main proseeing fees b hoti ha mgr moneybookers kiii fee bht kam hoti ha is liye ye best prosexxor ha main b yehe processor use krta hn

sohailsk
2013-03-16, 11:15 PM
The fastest and the most realiable money processor for the Forex business is LR, and it is easy way to convert your money as desired and withdarw and investment through it is most adequate, but u can try the other ways as well as desired.

kukibhai
2013-03-17, 05:02 PM
g han moneybookers buaht acha aur fast account hai per is waqat moneybookers k sath sath lebirty reserve buaht safty hai kun k ye hack nai hoty is ley main tu libirty reserve ko use karta hon.

abdullahkhalid
2013-03-17, 05:04 PM
Yes brother ma ap sy agree hu,. Moneybroker sy ap ht fast money recieved krty hian. money broker bht helpful payment processor ha. bht sy log moneybroker ko use krty hian. Forex sy money earn krna bht easy hy isi trha moneybroker sy money recieve krna easy ha.

asifanayat
2013-03-18, 05:54 PM
G haan forex sey money withdraw krwaney k liye moneybookers best choice hai eis sey payment
kafi fast withdraw ho jati hai our app ki money b secure hoti hai eis sey payment withdraw krwaney
sey koi b froud nahi hota

beautifulrose
2013-03-18, 06:01 PM
I would like to say to use the fastest liberty reserve epayment processor. This is too fast for sending and receiving money.

ali69
2013-03-23, 09:15 PM
i think liberty reserve is the best payment processor kyunki many abhi tak wohi try kia hai and mujhy wohi best laga kyunki wo bht secure hai and us se money transaction bhi easy hai aur uski fee bhi km ha

hafi1199
2013-03-23, 09:56 PM
je haan main app ke is bat par ap kay sath hon jo ap nay kaha hay kay sub say jaldy adagi jo hoti hay wo money bookers ke tarif say hoti hay app is main un say boaht sary kam maim app ke help karty hain aur app is ko achi tarah say sar anjam day sktya hain monery bookser is the best way for money transfring.

tuhinsm
2013-03-24, 12:21 PM

moneybookers is good but i think very fast & reliable money processor is libertyreserve, cause libertyreserve has 3step strong security & worldwide accepted & no need passport Or bank statement or credit card for address verification .

wasifshakil
2013-03-25, 12:49 AM
Yeah you are right. Moneybookers is very fast payment system. and many brokers support this payment system. maximum traders also using this payment system MB. I also using and getting batter results.

sweeetc123
2013-03-25, 12:54 AM
moneybrokers is the fastest and the most reliable payment processor and this is very good instead of liberty reserve . but you use those processor which you have easilly acessable for you

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2013-03-25, 01:03 AM
Money bookers is a nice payment processor but I prefer for liberty reserve most. I like liberty reserve because of their fast transaction, low transaction cost and great safety. This is well secured. Payment processor is an important thing in Forex trade.

tayia157
2013-03-25, 03:31 PM
I agree with you but security system is liberty reserve is very best and very tight, some time i use money bookers or skrills for my payment in my real accounts, USD rates is quite less as compare to others payment methods, now these days mostly traders are use this payment method for deposit and withdraw the amount in real trading accounts.

shoaib515
2013-03-25, 07:19 PM
jahn tak fast payment processor ka taaluq hy to woh liberty reserve payment processor hy . aur yeh payment processor bohot acha bhi hy .

sohailnawazwateen
2013-03-25, 07:43 PM
mere khyal se to fast payment processor online banks key through hai, means liberty reserve , payza, paypal setc, in key through app boht jald or easily kahi bi payment ker sakte hain, or on your on click payment next party ko receive ho jati hai, iss se fats koi or method ni hai iss duniya mein,,

saddam76
2013-03-25, 10:23 PM
More and more payment processors try to collaborate with brokers, there are some new payment processor which in order to attract more and more members, then they cooperate with brokers. I just choose brokers which receive Liberty Reserve, PayPal, or payza as payment processor, because I just have those two e-currencies and I think they are benign. What is your payment processor after you trade in forex.

saqib160
2013-03-25, 10:27 PM
money booker ka to muje kuch pata nahi ha ma na abi tak is ko use nahi kaya ha humare libert reserve chalta ha ja kafi fast ha hum to is sa he payemnt layte ha aur ja kafi good ha

asad43005
2013-03-25, 10:29 PM
Yes moneybookers is the fast payment processors.I like money bookers because moneybookers give just time and variable price and payment very fast so i think moneybooker is the best payment processors.

shoaib515
2013-03-25, 11:12 PM
Liberty reserve money booker sub se acha aur fast bhi hy . is waqt sub se acha jo payment processor chal rha hy woh hy liberty reserve payment processor .

zahidahsan
2013-03-26, 11:19 AM
brother mary khyal say liberty reserv aik kasem ka account he aure bahot fast ha. asi tarha money booker bhe achi service ha. ap kase ko zayda ahmeat daty han ane dono man say aure bank wire k bary man ap sab ka kaya khyal ha.

umairmalik
2013-03-26, 10:52 PM
they are many fast payment processors available like payza,moneybookers,liberty reserves.paypal etc but according to survey we have known that best and fastest money processor i also you like to use moneybooker because i can make quick money transaction from it

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 11:09 PM
well i use money bookers it is simple and best to use and i know all forex trade use money bookers because it not take alot time to withdraw or deposit thanks for read

davi
2013-03-27, 11:41 AM
That is the best thing to too for when you are finding a payment processor that and and cost effective the processor is some are too expensive and they might take most of the money that you have

shoaib515
2013-03-27, 11:29 PM
liberty reserve payment processor bohot acha payment processor hy . aur yeh merey khyal mein fast payment processor bhi hy .

shifa1
2013-03-27, 11:30 PM
Hi,
Fast payment processors
Moneybookers is the rapidly payment processor.

forex investors is very usefull that will payment processor just like moneybookers. Thanks............................

zahidahsan
2013-03-28, 12:23 AM
I think, there is no doubt about that, Liberty reserve is the fast payment processors than other online payment processors. I did not think that the moneybookers payment processors is fast than the liberty reserve payment processors

ali69
2013-03-28, 11:56 PM
mere experience ke mutabik mjhy abhi tk sbse zyada secure fast and safe LR laga hai kyunki unki service kafi achi hai and fast bhi hai aur wahan se money withdraw krwana bhi kafi easy hai aur unki transaction fee bhi bht km hai

abdulrazaq
2013-03-29, 12:02 AM
my dear friend you ask good question about fast payment processor
the fast and best payment processor is money booker it is useful for forex
thanks for read

tahamina
2013-03-29, 12:15 AM
In my opinion liberty reserve is the fast payment process in forex market. i think liberty reserve also fast and safe payment process in the world. we can get money from liberty reserve very fast.

ayan216
2013-03-29, 10:54 AM
my choice is liberty reserve because is fast money transfer....... thats way all most people prefair liberty reserve

irshad
2013-03-29, 12:08 PM
May be Moneybookers is the fast payment processor, but I prefer Liberty Reserve the most.
It takes only 1% charge to withdraw money from Forex account within 1 to 7 working hour. Besides LR dollar has a huge demand all over the world.So, I like Liberty Reserve.

anikmarvin
2013-03-29, 12:18 PM
With most of repayment digesting companies and also repayment processors around, often it's rather a big selection so that you can search through the particular repayment digesting provides on the internet. It's very confusing, you will need guide choosing what sort of repayment digesting consideration fits your current Fx company best. I have not necessarily employed funds broker agents yet and don't find out about their assistance.

saqib160
2013-03-29, 03:27 PM
money booker acha payment system ha money boker sa ma ek dafa he payemnt li ha ma na kuch he den huwe ha is sa payemnt cash karwei ha aur muje is ka system acha laga ha payemnt ka

sracer86
2013-03-30, 04:56 AM
I think fast process for both deposit and withdraw money in trading account is liberty reserve.It's also too much secured that you don't have to think of loosing money from your online payment account.I get the profit in my liberty reserve account normally within 24 hours after placing the withdraw request.

moon dk
2013-03-30, 09:09 AM
dear i agree with you but i also think that Liberty reserves are best than other money bookers.i agree that moneybookers is fast process.but Liberty reserves also have fast execution.

saqibazmat908
2013-03-30, 11:21 AM
dear_____ payment processor sab he best hain apni jaga but jo hamarey leye sahi hota hy or jo hamarey country mey use hota hy hamey wohi use karna chaheye ... monoey bookers bank mey tranfer ho jata hy hamarey country mey but eski forex sey fee kafi hoti hy & es leye mey to libraty reserve use karta hu because eskey kafi xchangers mil jatey hain

jp64
2013-03-30, 07:48 PM
Liberty reserve instant payment system hai aur uski fees sabse low hai aur forex mai fast payment system hi chahiye jisse forex trader trade kar sake.

tani786
2013-03-31, 01:19 AM
money booker bee buhat acha account hai per maray khiyal main lebirty reserve sab say acha account hai kun kay ye buhat safty account hai. aur ye all world main work kar raha is ley is ki koi bee kisi bee country main transction ho sakti hai

amnag
2013-04-07, 06:53 PM

if you have not credit card than you can use money booker and they good. i try them fees is very reasonable and they transfer funds to bank within 7 days . but i am using visa credit card instant deposit and withdrawal

forex_adviser
2013-04-07, 07:07 PM
Liberty reserve is most fast and good and i love liberty reserve. You can observe that many forex users use liberty reserve and found it best. I my self use it and faced no problem still.

finagold
2013-04-09, 12:02 PM
moneyboker one alternative online payments fast, but I have never experienced a complicated password reset email after I could not be opened due to expire, but now I do not find any significant problems, if I may know that MB guarantor institution where huh?

OK3
2013-04-09, 01:36 PM
ma moneybooker ko kbi use nahi kia but ma lr use karta hu ya very fast payment process hay or ya 1 say 7 hours ma payment kar data ha or ma nay is sa fast payment process nahi dakha agar ap bi payment withdraw karwna chahty ho to lr use karna ya fast payment process ha

joynan
2013-04-10, 09:41 AM
I think Liberty reserve is first payment processor in the world. And this payment processor is very popular in the world. And most of forex broker house doing support Liberty reserve payment processor. And i always do use this processor for withdraw in forex market.

sammyanhi
2013-04-10, 11:14 AM
but I would suggest to use a payment processor of Liberty Reserve,
Liberty Reserve payment processor is very fast in use and most widely used lo do business on the internet.

naba javaid
2013-04-10, 10:37 PM
I guess all the means of payment that will be very fast as well as Liberty reserve money booker,
but I prefer to use LR as a payment because I've used it for 2 years and it safe

mn ny to abi tak payment ni withdraw kerwai kindly mjy brief kry k kon sa procedure best ha.

51fctn
2013-04-11, 02:07 PM
yes moneybookers is fast and a reliable processor but i like liberty reserve. as ka result buhat acha hai speed very past and charge very low. main 3 year say asy use ker reha hon or as ki services say buhat satisfied hon.

mdshopon
2013-04-11, 02:22 PM
This is the truth, and money Booker quickly, but for me, this is never a quick comparison from free payday Reserve Automated Trading up, if this is the case, in addition to bank money for poker, and I would like electronic money.

siryousuf
2013-04-11, 02:51 PM
a payment processor now days is a big problem in Internet.. You can find many scammers who report on Liberty Reserve, AlertPay Internet- But his lack of choice.So still a problem.I not loan brokers continue to use and do not know their service

waqas1
2013-04-11, 04:03 PM
sub sa fast payment prosess linerty reserve ka ha libert reserve sa ap kuch he den ma money la sakte ho liberty reserve sa sub bank sa jald money miol jayti ha ma na liberty reserve ko he use karta ho

ippapress786
2013-04-12, 08:57 AM
moneybookers aur lebirty reserve account ye dono buhat fast aur safty account hain.moneybooker main buhat secuarity hai.moneybooker buhat relaible account hai is say hum buhat achi trasction kar saktay hain

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-12, 12:28 PM
It is said that money brokers are the fast payment process but i am not agree with it because i likt liberty reserve so , i think liberty reserve ios the fast payment process.

buxpir
2013-04-12, 12:49 PM
forex me fast payment processors system majood he ap sirf ake clikck pe jeti be badi rakam ho ap is ke adigi be kar leaty ktay he is se behter our asan pament ka trika puray wold me nahi he.

evo786
2013-04-12, 12:59 PM
moneybookers is the best account for online payment trancstion because moneybookers give him a lot opportunity for payment sending and receiving. moneybookers account allow for payment transction in 200 countries. now a days, moneybookers account is very famous

yad786
2013-04-12, 03:02 PM
ap jantay hain kay fast payment ada kernay kay bohat say tareeqay hain in main payza,debit card,credit card,easy paisa,money transfer etc is tara kay bohat say tareeqay hain jis say ap payment ada ker saktay hain.

waqas1
2013-04-13, 09:43 PM
sub sa fast money prosess liberty reserve ha liberty reserve muje sub sa fast lagta ha ma na liberty reserve ko use kayea ha muje ja sub bank sa good lagta ha is ki securty be good ha i like liberty reserve

mubasher iqbal
2013-04-13, 10:42 PM
i agree money broker is good paymant process there are many other process they are include very fast working is one moneybroker.we trade and deposit withdraw money from the moneybrokers.

Endeye
2013-04-14, 12:42 AM
I have not used money brokers, because I was reluctant to use moneybrokers because I find it difficult to use moneybrokers. I prefer another payment fast easy in connect with my bank account.

ijazahmad0001
2013-04-14, 09:16 PM
yes dear may ap ki baat say agree karta hu money booker is the best payment process hay or ya bi fast payment process hay or yahi waja ha har trader is ko use krta hay or new bie ko chahyia kay wo bi money booker ko use karye

m16kamran
2013-04-14, 10:50 PM
i like payza and liberty reserve . but i with draw most of times through liberty reserve , becasue here i got good payment of lr to rs. and with draw through liberty reserve takes short time , that is one working day.

saim ali
2013-04-18, 08:10 PM
liberty resvere ka zarya pasa neklwna assan our our bohat he fast ha ma is ko kage arssa sa istammal kar rha hn jo bohat he assan ha is lia ma liberty resever kpo he payment process ka lia istmall karta han.

Abdul.Majeed
2013-04-18, 11:53 PM
I suppose all the method of cost which will be very fast in addition to liberty arrange money Booker but i favor to use LR as a cost because iI've tried it for 1 years and it is secure.

Reva
2013-04-21, 09:46 AM

if we want to make a withdrawal funds quickly then I will be able to use this trade by using Liberty reserve and also paypal sir
because I think it will be much faster and can be very safe sir for funds that are not too big

uafzal76
2013-04-21, 02:06 PM
ji i am agree with you but mein kahu ga k in dino mein liberty reserve moneybookers ki nisbat kafi achi ja rahi hai mein agar in dono mein sy choose karu ga to liberty reserve ko karu ga us ki waja ye hai k meine aj tak moneybookers kabi use nahi ki aur liberty reserve mein har bar use karta hu takreban 1 year sy aur bohot jaldi liberty reserve sy meri transiction ho jati hai

anyar
2013-04-21, 05:48 PM
in trading in the forex market so far I feel very satisfied and it's never too late when I make payments and withdrawals me. in instaforex everything is easy and always smooth. indeed sought therein traders in the world.

mub5455
2013-04-21, 07:57 PM
dear sir, mai ap sey bulkul agree kerta hon moneybookers ak fast servic hai payment neklwany k laiy mai to sab ko yehi mashwra don ga k ap sab money bookers hi use kery moneybookers very very best proseger for widraw mai b moneybooker ho use keron ga payment niklwany k liay

smsobuj
2013-04-21, 11:24 PM
To me, LR is the most reliable International gateway where currency transaction is safe and reliable. Even the rate is also good internationally. So the traders always choice is LR. Its process get some time slow but over all most reliable and affordable. Mostly, no need any authentication crap that will slow down normal transaction process.

asmatariq
2013-04-22, 05:31 AM

Yes, moneybooker is not skrill and it is a good payment processor, but its fee structure is not as much good as liberty reserve, so I prefer liberty reserve rather than any other payment processor, sometimes I use payza as my payment processor, but most of brokers don't accept it so I prefer liberty reserve.

long
2013-04-22, 03:49 PM
liberty reserve also comes in mind with fast execution and i use payaza as wel .i use for somtimes and is goods.

lulu50
2013-04-22, 04:00 PM
I think its a liberty reserve thats the highest and the fastest payment processor that would help gain some good money when trading these market

Zaheer
2013-04-22, 06:01 PM
Ye 1 behtreen sawal ha. main master card use krta hon. i don't know the payment process of money booker. but i want to discuss it in wide range. and find best method for payment process

mujeeb
2013-04-22, 06:57 PM
money booker fast hai lakin mujhe zayada liberty reserve fast lagta hai,ye fast payment processor hai is mein koi doubt bi hai.aur payment bht asani se ho jati hai.so mere liye to yehi hai.

jiyakhan
2013-04-22, 07:42 PM
There are numbers of firms available around the world for the payment processor, Like wise (Money Bookers/Payaza/Solid Trust Pay/e go/liberty reserve/PayPal/ & so on, But I like & make all payment make through "Liberty Reserve" because it has outstanding system/quick payment/quick deposit system/ it has own ATM, you can withdraw all over world, you can withdraw through western union and also from local bank of all the respective area's

ali.raza786
2013-04-23, 12:12 AM
sab sey acha tareeqa jis key zarye hm bohat aasani sey peasey transfer kar sakty hia wo paypal ha mei iss kou pasnd karta hou or bee bouhat sey payment processors hia liken yea sab sey acha ha or bee bohat sey tareeky hia maaslan credit card.monybooker wagehra inn sey insaan kou muskilaat ka samna karna parta ha but paypal key tareeqy sey bandy kou bohat aasania mail jati hia

jancaree3
2013-04-23, 09:24 AM
Moneybookers & liberty reserve is the fast payment processor.

mamakamrul
2013-04-23, 09:32 AM
Payment service providers and payment processing issues. In some cases, it may decide for you want to search for online payment processing. Is very confusing, you might want to explain the decisions with the most foreign exchange business has what for when searching for a business process or service trade foreign exchange payment processing account. You need to find the most effective payment processing or service provider, payment processing that cash flow is in the business.

moomin
2013-04-23, 12:40 PM
there are many options are available in the market which are providing the payment services to the online trader and taking their commission from it but i always prefer the liberty reserve to withdraw the money and using it since a long time.

mar1990
2013-04-25, 05:41 PM
a.o.a
~~~~:girl: payment is a very big process of a trade ,,,trader aik asa account use krna chahta hayy jiss ssy uss ko asani sy apni money withdraw krwa skyy is ly traders zyada trr pyaza orr insta forex ko use krty hann ................:peace::peace::peace: ><><>
people who use to payazah and like itt alsooo because ooff its facilities that it is very easyto use and for its draw system is soo easy is ssy kam b jaldi hee ho jata hayy ......
is ly mujhy kbi bb iss ko usee krnyy mmain koi problemm nhi hua ,,,,my brother is a trader and he is use to liberty account for his money draw ,,,there are many account but i like the most....
iss kk allawa mony bank and payaza b boht jaldi money draw krwany ka zrea hayy,,.......#######

shoaib515
2013-04-26, 11:08 AM
men ney abhi tak koi payment procossor use naheen kia lekin men ney suna hey keh sub sey tez payment processor hey woh hey liberty reserve payment processor hey .

mar1990
2013-04-26, 01:19 PM
a.o.a
~~!!@@@ moneybooker is very fast payment processors in forex market and manypeople like it verry muchhhh......
people who use to payazah and like itt alsooo because ooff its facilities that it is very easyto use and for its draw system is soo easy is ssy kam b jaldi hee ho jata hayy ......
iss kk allawa mony bank and payaza b boht jaldi money draw krwany ka zrea hayy,,.......#######
~~~~:girl: payment is a very big process of a trade ,,,trader aik asa account use krna chahta hayy jiss ssy uss ko asani sy apni money withdraw krwa skyy is ly traders zyada trr pyaza orr insta forex ko use krty hann ................:peace:
i draw my money with it only in 1h very easilyy.......

fxstar
2013-04-26, 01:32 PM
perfect money and liberty reserve is also good for transfer we transfer our money in seconds from liberty to out trading account and some time if we need backup and we have extra dollars in our liberty account then we get it in minute and save our trading account

shafi
2013-04-26, 02:11 PM
Payment for this managemet is very much important in forex trading, a trader stay or not or how long the trader go, it depends on how trader successfully use risk management. But a trader is expert ro not it depends on the trade efficienc ypower of proper mix of risk and money management.

shafqatirshad
2013-04-26, 04:29 PM
i also prefer the moneybookers because it is comfortable and very fast system. which is very important for all the peoples and i suggest all of them about moneybookers.

Rahat786
2013-04-26, 07:43 PM
G money booker bee acha account account jis ki payment process buhat quickly hai per mujay lagta hai kay is bee best lebirty reserve hah jis ko buhat lr kahtay hain sab say best hai kuin k ye account assa account hai jis main payment sabmit kartay hain fillfor payment transfer ho jati hai

smsobuj
2013-04-27, 01:05 AM
Money bookers is an International Online payment Gateway. The Forex payment system in money bookers is fast but the trouble is , we need to verify the account then attach the bank and the send for withdrawal. These things take time. So quick withdrawal is not possible some time in money bookers.

saeed275
2013-04-27, 01:40 AM
muja lagta ha ka liberty reseverse sa pasa nekwna fast payment process ha que ka ma na aik do dafa is sa pasa withdrad karwya han to is na muja boaht he quickly da dia. is lia ma sochta hn ka liberty reverse ek acha payment bank ha.

m.ikram
2013-04-28, 12:50 PM
mary khiyal sy money bookr ziyada fast processor hy lakin es k ilawa or bhi asy methode haen jo speed waly haen. lakin payment nikalwany sy pehly ye zaror dekhana chahy k wo methode kitna secure hy. secure methode sy hi payment nikalwani chahy.

Ahsang
2013-04-28, 12:54 PM
i think all the payment processors are fast in their type but i mostly use the liberty reserve online payment processor for deposit and withdraw of my money it fast payment processor

bindia98
2013-04-28, 02:57 PM
Yes money booker is also a nice payment process but libertyreserve is most favrt payment process for all

mar1990
2013-04-28, 03:07 PM
who use to payaza and like itt alsoo becaz ooff its facilities that it is very easy to use and for its draw system is soo easy is ssy kam b jaldi ho jata hayy ......
iss kk allawa money bank and payaza b boht jaldi money draw krwany ka zrea hayy :yahoo:#######
is ly mujhy kbi bb iss ko usee krnyy mmain koi problemm nhi hua ,,,,my brother is a trader and he is use to liberty account for his money draw ,,,there are many account but i like the most.... payment is a very big process of a trade ,,,trader aik asa account use krna chahta hayy jiss ssy uss ko asani sy apni money withdraw krwa skyy is ly traders zyada trr pyaza orr insta forex ko use krty hann ................:peace::peace::peace

smsobuj
2013-04-28, 03:17 PM
I admit that money bookers is fast but LR is much more faster than Money bookers. In Money bookers, need so many authentication, activation and so much obstacles. But if you open account in LR, it will be easy by 2-5 minutes and then you can start transferring the dollar or some other currency . So you tell me which is fast? Money bookers or some other Gateway like LR, payza! etc.

nopiya
2013-04-28, 04:34 PM
I admit that money bookers is fast but LR is much more faster than Money bookers. In Money bookers, need so many authentication, activation and so much obstacles. But if you open account in LR, it will be easy by 2-5 minutes and then you can start transferring the dollar or some other currency . So you tell me which is fast? Money bookers or some other Gateway like LR, payza! etc.

You are right, LR faster and relatively mild severnya to be accessed. Registration is easy, less than 5 minutes, we've officially had accounts in LR. In addition, exchange LR is not difficult, because many online exchange serving LR, and straight into a local bank account just a few minutes.

omar555ak
2013-04-28, 09:17 PM
I think liberty reserve is fast payment processors. Liberty reserve charges less fees than any other payment processors. It is also a very safe payment processor.

kaldizar
2013-04-28, 09:21 PM
i think instaforex master cart is the fastest way to get payed and do transactions on the web and linking it with a paypal acount would make it more powerful and secure

zohaib hassan
2013-04-29, 01:20 AM
no moneybookers itna fast processor nahi hai es say acha our fast liberty reserve hai our yah bhut secure bhi hai agr apnay payment withdraw our deposit karni hai to liberty reserve hi use karin..

kalulu
2013-04-29, 01:22 AM
After you have done all your tradeing there is other things that you have to do for you to see what you have been doing and that is if you want to get the money you must have the best processor there are

themasters
2013-04-29, 01:24 AM
the money bookers is really great method payement my friend and there is no doubt about that point at all so for me i think that you have to trust the popular ones and also use them coz they are really good

zohaib hassan
2013-04-29, 05:27 PM
i like liberty reserve because liberty reserve is the best and fast payment processors and liberty reserve is very secure processers.

mar1990
2013-05-03, 12:55 PM
is ly mujhy kbi bb iss ko usee krnyy mmain koi problemm nhi hua ,,,,my brother is a trader and he is use to liberty account for his money draw ,,,
there are many account but i like the most....
is ly mujhy kbi bb iss ko usee krnyy mmain koi problemm nhi hua ,,,,:yahoo:
my brother is a trader and he is use to liberty account for his money draw ,,,there are many account but i like the most....

waseemmajid
2013-05-03, 03:40 PM
I think the main problem in internet jobs to money process .lR is the best method many people use this method.

muddassar786
2013-05-04, 01:25 PM
online payment account buhat say hain per money bookers sab say acha account hai ju humain buhat si opportunity daita hai jis hum buhat easily apni payment online kisi bee aik country say dosry country main page saktay hain wo bee puri safty ky sath. is waja say main sirf money bookers account use karta hoon

Mobile786
2013-05-05, 08:53 AM
Their are many payment processors in the world but money brooker is fast than payza and Lr is a fastest processors than both of payaza and money brookers. Liberty reserve also a fast payment processor.

tamiunsoed
2013-05-06, 07:38 AM
Fast payment processorsproses fast payment usually supported by a virtual bank in this liberty reserve ... in the LR and could be faster in buying or selling your balance ... you can also directly process of money canger to insta or vice versa

taxo
2013-05-07, 05:11 PM
mai manta hun kay money brokers bhut fast hain but it is so good, ap apnay mind main resrve kay tor per kuch money ko store karay aur forex maininvest karain aur is main work kay so ithink that profit is so simply earn it and fast eecution and i use the payza and i use the money withdrawal and it is so good

brezzage
2013-05-08, 12:40 AM
Hello members and administrators Forum
Can I use any method now I have no idea
PayPal can be Baeza can Liberty Risrfer the
Has not yet set a

rafifx
2013-05-08, 02:31 AM
It is true that money Booker is quick, but to me , it's ne'er quick compares to the freedom reserve, payday etc that ar even machine-controlled in transacting, If this can be the case, apart from the banking linkage of the moneymaker, i might have most well-liked the e-currencies..........................

dhewantrie
2013-05-08, 12:44 PM
to this day I keep every use because it does not require much liberty reserve requirements to use it. Here also there are lots of places to exchange liberty reserve account so it is not difficult for me to disburse the money I have.

brezzage
2013-05-09, 05:09 AM
Hello
Payment methods are all equal for a company Insta traders
There are no problems in this
Accept traffic

mihan
2013-05-09, 05:12 AM
I do not know about first payment processors. I am a new comer for Forex so I can try to know about its rule and condition. I hope more then few week I know about it.

aug14
2013-05-09, 10:07 AM
i have learn about moneybookers it is very good to process your money deposit or withdraw but i am Pakistani so there is paypal and libery resrve is most famous to process money from forex market.

sarfrazali
2013-05-14, 12:01 PM
Han mean be apnea dos ray friends k Khalil say outfit hon merry Khalil mean her Korey ye demand cray Ga k us KO sub say km margin gay arr us Ki money be safe Ray.

jamal1
2013-05-14, 04:40 PM
I think moneybookers is safe and fast payment processor.I working day we can get our money within an hour.Which is really helpful.

reno99
2013-05-14, 07:52 PM
there are more options are forthcoming in the marketplace which are providing the payment services to the online merchant and winning their authorisation from it but i e'er up****e the independence jock to take the money and using it since a daylong moment

ijazahmad510
2013-05-15, 07:44 AM
bhai jan fast payment process ki baat ki jaye to money booker or liberty reseve dono good or fast payment process hay may lr use karta hu or bohat say trader lr use kar rahay hay or is ki secuirty bohat good hay jis ki waja say hanking ki tension nahi hoti or bafekar ho kay apni amount rakh sakta hay

mr.ctn
2013-05-15, 08:19 AM
bohat say payment processors hotey hain jo oppertunity daitey hain lekin un mei problems hoti hain in dino maslay creat ho rahay hain lekin mei moneybroker ko bohat pasand karta hun yeh bohat taiz kaam karta hay aur iss mei payment lainay mei koi problem nai hoti.

saqib493
2013-05-15, 08:23 AM
i think kay forex main sab say best payment processger liberty rescive ka hay iss say payment 3 to 4 hour main transfer ho jati hay,,forex main ya best hay,,,

poros
2013-05-15, 08:52 AM
It may be justified, it is really fast, but in my opinion, it really is never fast and our freedom, to wage a day earlier and so on, are even a computer during treatment, although it may be the case, in addition to its consumer bank Moneymaker, personally would choose e-currency.

a555
2013-05-15, 02:56 PM
many of the payment services are there to deliver the money into your account or to you like the payza, paypal, etc but most of the best and fast method to transaction of the money is the liberty reserve because it has very fast services and very low rates for transactions

mr.ctn
2013-05-16, 09:25 AM
bohat say processor aisay hain jo kay bohat si facilities provide kartey hain lekin merey khayal saey money brooker hi best hay aur yeh bohat fast kaam karta hay business mai to paiso ki bohat zrurat hoti hay agar paisay time par na milein to kai fayeda itney processors ka yeh money brooker time par payment karta hai i like it.

kalam1234
2013-05-16, 09:28 AM
more recently settlement processor chip can be a large issue in world-wide-web
you'll find a lot of rip-off statement with regards to liberty hold, warn shell out within the world-wide-web, nevertheless i believe LR is much better next Moneybookers. simply because lower frees will be in LR. consequently we usually wish to expense lower totally free consequently for that.

shorol
2013-05-16, 09:36 AM
It is true that Moneymaker is fast, in my experience, it is definitely not a quick comparison with your freedom by the carrier, but for example payza, which also automatically in the transaction in the case that this is the case, in addition to their financial ties in your Moneymakers must contain appropriate e.