PDA

View Full Version : Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

yogesh
2012-01-15, 04:27 PM
I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.

niks
2012-01-29, 06:28 PM
Yes i too agree with you . But when you have open positions and market is in opposite direction then you cant concentrate . Also when you see great entry point but you are not sure about trade , you loose concentration and results in loss. So how to deal with such situations ?

ashwini
2012-01-30, 10:23 AM
concentration bahut jaruri hain.. kiun ki ...forex .. hain.. watch..wait..watch..wait..
to agar app concentrate nahi karenge to galat jagah entry karenge aur loss ho jayega..so.. app jitna calm aur cool rahenge utna hi achha concentrate kar sakta hain..

m3x_19
2012-02-20, 12:35 PM
Stay out if you cannot concentrate?

I discovered that forex trading require lot of concentration, and losing concentration may result to losses. Full concentration is quite important and very vital for success in trading.
Yes, if a can not concentrate in my trading, i usually stay out of the trading, this usually because there are a problem with our emotion. Trading with emotions is not good because it tend to disturb our consentration.

Abdomhadi
2012-02-24, 10:59 PM
yes exactly in Forex trading requires focus especially in times of peak hours and significant economic effect because of the focus should be to thoroughly analyze and ultimately come out with good decicsion and we will really be very helpful the total concentration used.

100c
2012-02-24, 11:36 PM

Yes you are right concentration must required in forex as well as patient and cool mind because some traders when take loss then they put again order with frustration to recover their loss, so when you take loss then remain your mind cool and forget about your loss.

KD1986
2012-02-25, 03:17 PM
Yes sometimes when you do analysis because its part of.forex and needs full concentration. If any one can't find peace try to trade on roof or some lonely place where mind don't find any disturbance. Peace of mind is the only thing will lead to better concentration and trading will automically become good.

fxquest
2012-03-06, 02:06 AM
Some time something else is going on in our mind and it is hard to concentrate or it is looking difficult to anlayse the market, i would agree in such situation to keep away of market and come with fresh mind next time.

herono1
2012-03-06, 11:21 AM
Concentration is more better to stay at forex trading forum and need to be trader that make your best planning and better strategy to get the profit with your every trade , for beginner's of fprex trading forum is that must use the demo account first before start the real trading.

raka999
2012-03-08, 01:12 PM
trading requires high concentration. especially if we're getting ready for the open position. for it, if you have a problem outside of trading, better forget about it first. because it can interfere with your trading activity.

powerone123
2012-03-08, 08:29 PM
Jee ha koi bhi bussiness me agar aap ko kamyab ban na hai to aap ko uss ke taraf concentration bohot matter karta hai.Aur agar Forex Trading me app ka concentration accha nahi hai to ye app ko nuksan kara sakata hai.

leo
2012-03-08, 08:51 PM
yes i also agree with your opinion. Indeed, if we're dealing with a chart, we should really concentration to get the results as expected, and it also needs a convenient place agan our concentration is not disturbed. if our minds are disturbed and there was not a problem better, it will instead add a new problem or a loss,,

sasmita11
2012-03-08, 09:45 PM
Yes forex me concentrate ho na chahiye..kun ki ap agar forex trade samaya concentrate nehi ragenge
to ap galat jaga entry kardenge aur ap ka loss ho jayega.trade karte samaya silence ho na chahiye.

newentry
2012-03-08, 10:01 PM
need a good condition to keep trading with good concentration and if you think that you have not good enough concentration for trading then you have to take a rest for several times and back when ready and fresh..we can not trade with less concentration or we just loss everything..( can not make analyze the market with clear )

nazia
2012-03-08, 11:38 PM
If you loose your concentration and feel that you can,t analysis the forex market trend then you shoul not do trading and leave the trading at that time when you feel comfortable to judge the market trend.

joget
2012-03-09, 01:41 PM

yes, i agree it is. should not be trading if you lose concentration. concentration in trading is very important to control your emotions when looking at price movements. so you can clearly make decisions in trading. because when you lose concentration then you become impatient and undisciplined to follow the rules you have created.

deathzz
2012-03-09, 02:09 PM
may leave the charts is the best choice if we are not concentrating more on current trading, you should not over-exert yourself when trading because if we lose concentration, we must be prepared to face the Margin Call... Margin call is a night mare for many trader, keep consentration when you trading, break is also a trading strategy... :)

dancer
2012-03-09, 04:38 PM
Yes concentrate is very impotent for forex trader. If you dont concentrate then dont trade. Some time every trader face this kind of problem. So why you risk your money. I think you are right dont trade when you dont concentrate.

i am agree with you , concentration also make us can focus on our trading and can make us work more better when we are trading, when i am on trading i am also talk to them friend to do not come cross to me, because i am need to being concentration

xiaotanghao
2012-03-09, 05:31 PM
It is a great idea that we need to concentrate when we trade in forex.Though we can not concentrate all the day long,we still can concentrate while we are analysis the forex trend.So if we can not concentrate,then we may leave the market for a while.

anchitkole
2012-03-26, 02:31 PM
need a good condition to keep trading with good concentration and if you think that you have not good enough concentration for trading then you have to take a rest for several times and back when ready and fresh..we can not trade with less concentration or we just loss everything..( can not make analyze the market with clear )

iwan
2012-03-26, 06:50 PM
agree with you, we better get out of trading and trading for a moment forget you. because we can not force if the situation is less good, which will take us on a bad trade because of physical fatigue and the effect on our emotions are less stable, especially if you see the floating minus.

ezincenter
2012-03-26, 07:01 PM
No concentration when I am trading can bring many losses even if I have a profitable strategy with the good money management, but we need to control our emotions and keep away from us every thing will bother us.

swatjazz
2012-03-26, 07:07 PM
Yes you are absolutely right that in forex trading concentration is one of the basic requirements. If you can’t concentrate you will defiantly experience loss. Forget about your problem outside the business and don’t start with confused mind.

Techno
2012-03-26, 07:43 PM
That is a good advice...any analysis you get from a confuse mind will only result in loses, so don't force yourself to trade when you are not in the clear state of mind. Remember that one you open a position in the market you can not change your position. Be careful always.

you're right. difficult for us to change positions when it has to do entry.
because to do so we need to cut losses and open new positions. so make us experience a loss when it cut loss.
Therefore, we need to concentrate when trading.

norix
2012-03-26, 08:01 PM
That is a good advice...any analysis you get from a confuse mind will only result in loses, so don't force yourself to trade when you are not in the clear state of mind. Remember that one you open a position in the market you can not change your position. Be careful always.

clear the mind can make a smooth and good trading concentration and also it can make us excited, if you're experiencing a bad thing we should first break from the chaotic moment we entered the market

zoomfire
2012-03-27, 09:15 PM

absoulutely right.
i didnt concentrate yesterday and i opened a trade and finally it landed in MC :'(
please dont chat in facebook or any other things if you are going to trade.

anchitkole
2012-03-29, 01:14 PM
Some time something else is going on in our mind and it is hard to concentrate or it is looking difficult to anlayse the market, i would agree in such situation to keep away of market and come with fresh mind next time.

adahidayat
2012-03-29, 02:05 PM
i think that forex trading has some important things which is needed....if someone has a good knowledge and planning...then he can start to trade....but when he is trading, then he needs more concentration and calm during trading...because if someone do not have a patient and trade blindly and in hurry, then he can suffer many losses and cannot be a good trader...

kameeelforex
2012-03-29, 02:54 PM

haaan gi app ki baat 100% thik ha kioun k forex trading full concentrion mangti ha es liye app us wqt bilkul bhi es ko use na karo jab app es ko sahi time na de sako main khud bhi us wqt trade nahi karta hon or main to khud bhi trade off kar k kisi or kaam ko shuro kar deta houn jo dil kar raha hota ha esi taran main loss se bach jata hon

mahmodeid
2012-03-29, 09:39 PM

of course trading requires high concentration .... im with you in your opinion ... and also you should be patient enough to accept the result :):)

newentry
2012-03-29, 09:48 PM
of course, concentration are needed by all traders
before make OP, so they have to know the condition for place and also situation then they can trade with well
if they trade at good place, comfortable and quite then they will get the best strategies and experiences

ShoSho
2012-03-29, 10:26 PM
I am agree with you as most of my trades that i open it when i was busy and not concentrate well on the analyzes close it with losing while trades that i open it after good concentration and patient i made good profit from them.

rakesh
2012-03-30, 01:18 PM

kuldip kale
2012-03-30, 02:35 PM
if you canot concentrate on your trading then it is better for you that always stay out from your trade so that you avoid huge loss in forex
and after some times start your trading with fresh mind and new statergy so that earning well profit

Techno
2012-03-30, 03:52 PM

concentration is something we need in forex trading. to have good concentration, then we can analyze the market better. so we have a better chance of winning in trading. because forex is a business that requires proper analysis to be successful.

nuh514
2012-03-30, 04:11 PM

It is very true that full concentration in forex trading is extremely important and if our mind is waving due to some certain reasons we cannot concentrate our attention on the business and with this state of mind when we enter into a position we take some wrong decisions and with the result we lose ultimately.

ali1011
2012-03-30, 05:31 PM
It will very good and profitable thing that you still your trading /stay out you when you cannot concentrate on your trading its batter if you feel free and feel comfortable then you can make money real without loss.

anitagala124
2012-03-30, 07:05 PM
trading requires high concentration. especially if we're getting ready for the open position. for it, if you have a problem outside of trading, better forget about it first. because it can interfere with your trading activity.

ahmedlinkers
2012-03-30, 07:09 PM

THats the simplest of the solution to most of the problems faced by traders.Concentration is one of the key elements to the success ladder, every where, including forex.

mita
2012-04-10, 11:38 AM
Yes forex me concentrate ho na chahiye..kun ki ap agar forex trade samaya concentrate nehi ragenge
to ap galat jaga entry kardenge aur ap ka loss ho jayega.trade karte samaya silence ho na chahiye.

anubhavsingh
2012-04-10, 06:59 PM
forex trading bina concentration ke nahi kar iaj sakti kyunki isme bahut trah ke analysis hote hai aur studies hoti hai jinke liye trader ka mind hamesha tyaar rehna chahaiye
isliye agar trader me patience anhi hai aur usse lagta hai ki wo concentrate nahi kar sakta to usse forex trading nahi karni chahaiye warna uske loss ke chances bahut zada ho jayenge

100c
2012-04-10, 07:56 PM
you are right dear some times trader need break. I believe that traders remain busy in holidays because they use maximum time while sitting in fron of trading terminal so that's why they need special break to spend some free time.

Concentration is very important for forex as well as for every business. but some time we put the pending order after some signal or some analysis the trend then we shut off our computer for a day or for some hours then that is the time for taking break or for other important works.

tajdarbet
2012-04-11, 10:19 AM

han gi app ki baat bilkul sahi ha kioun k main ne ye dekha ha forex trading main k ager app sahi taran se concentrate nahi kar saktey ho to app ko chiye k app forex trading ko churr den kuch time k liye kioun k bagher concentrationk app ko forex trading main kafi loss ho sakta ha or wese bhi concentrationk baghe forex trading ho he ahi sakti

sumonmia0526
2012-04-14, 05:14 AM
ya this happen with most of us ..i been trapped in a position with 2 days and i never sleep that 48 hours and then i can't awake a single moment and that time market came back to my position while i was sleeping and again fall during that itme ..after wake up i saw my account been zero ..this story is completely true most of us coz ..lack of concentration can give u invisible force to open trade in uncertain position .

kuttus
2012-04-14, 07:56 AM
ya this happen with most of us ..i been trapped in a position with 2 days and i never sleep that 48 hours and then i can't awake a single moment and that time market came back to my position while i was sleeping and again fall during that itme ..after wake up i saw my account been zero ..this story is completely true most of us coz ..lack of concentration can give u invisible force to open trade in uncertain position .
Yes my friend That was happened with me also that is a coman problem But I have a solution that I used to follow If I place a order then I also think that with in this amount of time if that price is not reched then I gonna close it in opening price.

nurhidayah
2012-04-14, 09:10 AM
Yes my friend That was happened with me also that is a coman problem But I have a solution that I used to follow If I place a order then I also think that with in this amount of time if that price is not reched then I gonna close it in opening price.

price is opened to look at every process of trading rules that we conducted was actually more to the way we look at every process available and does not need to look for new things from our initial concentration of a strategy or a pair that we use to achieve profits consistent

nazia
2012-04-14, 12:26 PM
without concentration you can,t do anything in trading so if you feel that you are not concentrate on your trading then leave it and try to be relax even that you feel that you do trading well.

naziafarhan
2012-04-14, 12:42 PM
This is not a very term to accomplish but this is very profitable in a sence that if you can not concentrate then you can not make profits rather you make losses. If you stay out of trade then you eill not make loss and pips will not be deduxyed from your account.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-14, 07:16 PM
Forex having lot so analysis .traders must have to know about the position to entry that he can get out form that position after few hours or more ..so wrong entry can make the dangerous cost for anyone.any time news can come or even impact on global currencies or commodities .so when a person are not concentrating on the market condition it's better to stay out .there will tons of chance will come inf future

barkiman
2012-04-14, 07:59 PM
Forex having lot so analysis .traders must have to know about the position to entry that he can get out form that position after few hours or more ..so wrong entry can make the dangerous cost for anyone.any time news can come or even impact on global currencies or commodities .so when a person are not concentrating on the market condition it's better to stay out .there will tons of chance will come inf future
I agree, if you feel your concentration and linger in front of the market, then surely you will be tempted to enter the market as well. if today is not in the mood, you can search for opportunities in other days, of course with a fresh mind.

Morshedul
2012-04-14, 08:12 PM
Yes you are absolutely right. Giving concentration in forex market is really important to do good results. Whenever you decide to trade forex, first make sure that your mental condition is right and you can give 100% concentration in forex trading. Lack of concentration may cause for higher losses.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 02:03 PM
han gi app ki baat bilkul sahi ha kioun k main ne ye dekha ha forex trading main k ager app sahi taran se concentrate nahi kar saktey ho to app ko chiye k app forex trading ko churr den kuch time k liye kioun k bagher concentrationk app ko forex trading main kafi loss ho sakta ha or wese bhi concentrationk baghe forex trading ho he ahi sakti

sunil
2012-04-20, 02:44 PM
Yes you are right, trader must stay out if he cannot concentrate like after some days a trader need some good environment, stressless environment and he must go out with friends and family and after few vacation come back to his work.

maurya
2012-04-25, 01:23 PM
clear the mind can make a smooth and good trading concentration and also it can make us excited, if you're experiencing a bad thing we should first break from the chaotic moment we entered the market

sachin
2012-04-26, 12:51 PM
Trading is like racing at high speeds which requires concentration so a trader who feels a little distracted or can not concentrate due to any reason should stay out of trading until they can concentrate back .

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-29, 01:50 PM

main ap ke bat sa bilkul atfaq karta hoon lain par be es main thori boht concentration ke zorart ha agr ap market main apna order bock kawata han to ap ko market ka bara main complete jankari hon chaya us ka bad eh ap apna order dana es sa ap ka profit main kafi azafa ho sakta ha.

Forexboy
2012-04-29, 09:44 PM
It's a good idea that we need to concentrate when we trade in Forex. We can not concentrate all day long, we can not always focus while the trend analysis is mandatory. So if we can not focus, then we can leave the market for some time.

bejomulyo
2012-04-29, 10:34 PM

we agree with you, bro yogesh. we should enter a good concentration before trading. head out if we feel unwell.

pravi
2012-04-29, 10:38 PM
Those are for professionals. Small traders or traders that do trading as a part time has no such boundaries. What ever may be the situation they will try to trade. But when they are continuously loosing our mind will be changed and we might think of dropping trading for some time.

khaled24
2012-04-29, 11:15 PM
You are right , You must be full concentrated when trading in forex , we shouldn't be drunk or have noise in your home , you should concentrate on the strategy that you will create to make a reasonable profit daily and how to achieve your goals

yogesh
2012-04-30, 12:31 AM
You are right , You must be full concentrated when trading in forex , we shouldn't be drunk or have noise in your home , you should concentrate on the strategy that you will create to make a reasonable profit daily and how to achieve your goals

Of course not concentrating or less concentration may cause a decision that is required to be taken promptly - not taken or delay that may yield to unwanted losses. Though if you concentrate like you want to catch a fish as you see it will help you benefit from the opporutnity that peep time to time.

silenteyes
2012-04-30, 12:35 AM
It is not that concentration but it should be the concentration in making your trading system improved and more profitable. You need to concentrate on the mistakes and try to rectify them. You need to focus on maximizing the chances of profit.

FXSHM
2012-04-30, 12:58 AM
certainly i am agree with you. i think a genius is nothing but his concentration. success largely depends on your concentration. as market remains open for 24 hours it is possible to concentrate all day long. its better to trade if your mood is well. and dont trade if you are sleepy or cant able to give your concentration.

jmsblack18
2012-04-30, 02:35 AM

The focus in trade is important matter especially to analyze the market. But sometime i loss my concentration when a trade. And that is danger state for me since i didn't know the right choice. The best thing if you come in same states like me is closing your chart and relaxed a bit. I ussually play music to get rid this condition.

marunet
2012-04-30, 03:46 AM
in my opinion, we must have the physical and psychological conditions are good, and make trades in a quiet place, so we can concentrate on the analysis and our trade.

kuttus
2012-04-30, 05:04 AM
in my opinion, we must have the physical and psychological conditions are good, and make trades in a quiet place, so we can concentrate on the analysis and our trade.

I don't think so my friend as a trader I think you need the knowledge to analysis the market condition and how it is moving that is enough to earn a good profit as bargainer

sweety
2012-04-30, 05:52 AM
The whole game in Forex trading is of concentration . If you focus with concentration then you are in profit but you are taking it casually then you have to face a loss . sometimes it has been scene that if you are paying your full attention and at a point your concentration fails instantly then you face the loss in that .

lights
2012-04-30, 07:06 AM
in addition to knowledge, in my opinion, we urgently need the concentration to be trading well. because trading requires an accurate analysis. without concentration, we will not know the trend of price movement

rahulsagar
2012-05-16, 12:10 PM

kaji
2012-05-16, 12:27 PM

we must concentrate in trading in the forex market so we could trade only too well in accordance with the plan we have made. without full concentration then we will easily be tempted to feel greedy...

andhwrey
2012-05-17, 02:47 AM
this are good things,there are no chance to makes profits if we are lack of cencentration and thats only wasting time by wanted to always
making new positions,the right things are we only get in when we know about market situations and yourself conditions

warnisw
2012-05-17, 03:44 AM
mostly it happens after big loss or during high impact news that makes your analysis wrong, i agree to stay away! better wait and save your money. there wll be always another opportunity to make profits, forex will never stop

ayusri
2012-05-17, 09:13 AM
although we are concentrating in the forex trading robot that does not mean like without a break, if we get a good entry point we've been able to wait touched SL or TP touched so all profits and all losses are measured if touched one of them then we are not too depressed by the loss generated from forex is because everything is planned, so it is not too serious because the los and fortunately we have known it all Even if we say we turn off the laptop and the graphics leave nothing will be too worried because we are measuring everything according to our abilities.

digger_jim
2012-05-17, 10:14 AM
In anything, when you didn't concentrate in doing, what kind of a result could you expect? A perfect one, or a way off the mark? Forex trading isn't much different. So, yes, if you feel you can concentrate, not trading is better. After all, money saved is money won.

ishvara
2012-05-19, 03:35 PM

Yes that is correct as long as forex trading business is concerned here. We need to apply a lot of forex trading concentrations in our trades in order to kill off the effects of errors in our forex exchange trades.

ShariqKhan
2012-05-19, 03:55 PM
If concentration mean watching the screen all the time, i dont agree. if it mean to find out the suitable entry it is important.. we all work to make good entries however majority of us leave the ride early when profitable and most of the time deviate from our plans as well.. we should be patient and stick to plan specially when it is working.

waleedkhan
2012-05-19, 04:07 PM

may bilkul agree karta hun kay yah bilkul sayi baat hai aur magar when you open positio aur market jo hai woh opposite hai firection may then you cant concentrate

anton
2012-05-19, 07:05 PM
Yes that is correct as long as forex trading business is concerned here. We need to apply a lot of forex trading concentrations in our trades in order to kill off the effects of errors in our forex exchange trades.

it's hard work if we can not concentrate when doing forex trading, forex trading in must not use physical force, that need to be successful in trading Frex mind is power, so thought we should be able to focus when doing the analysis and forex trading activities.

darksaimon
2012-05-23, 12:03 AM
Forex trading need focus especially in present of visor hours and momentous scheme burden because of the focusing should be to thoroughly examine and ultimately amount out with ample decision and we testament truly be rattling cooperative the unit spacing utilized.

incredibleindia
2012-05-23, 12:45 AM
Concentration or focus is very important for us to succeed in the ruthless world of forex trading. It is not easy to make profits but at the same time, we have to be focused so as to develop our trading system.

zohaib ali
2012-05-23, 01:34 AM
Hi,Trading karney k liye sab se ziaada agr koi cheez ahmiat rakhti hai to wo hai apki concentration or mind ka active hona, ye dono cheezein apko hamesha support kareinge. agr aap concentration nahi kr raheyin hain market pr to ap hamesha apni lots ko galat place kareinge or mind ki activenes na hui to right decision nahi le payeinge jiski waja se sirf loss hai saath hi ap trading se enjoy nai krpayeinge..

ikram9876
2012-05-23, 02:16 AM
zaheir hain mere bhai without concentrate impossible hain ke ap trading main profit kare ap loss karegy concentration is the most important part of forex

ishvara
2012-05-23, 04:21 AM
Anyone that is in this forex trading business should understand that there is a need that we concentrate in times of opening and closing trades. Lack of concentration in our trades would lead to many mistakes and losses in our trades.

eddy
2012-05-23, 06:52 AM
is true if you can not concentrate on better trade out first because if not it will be found a very large losses if the concentration of the trade and would be more interesting and could benefit in accordance with the wishes of traders

budado
2012-05-23, 09:29 AM
Concentration is prerequisite in forex trading. If you can't concentrate then that means you don't have discipline. Meaning you are not professional. I think what you need to do is try to trade in demo account and wait until you develop a character of a true professional forex trader. If you have this kind of character then you trade.

digger_jim
2012-05-23, 09:50 AM
Concentration is prerequisite in forex trading. If you can't concentrate then that means you don't have discipline. Meaning you are not professional. I think what you need to do is try to trade in demo account and wait until you develop a character of a true professional forex trader. If you have this kind of character then you trade.

Don't mix apple and orange then call them fruit here, my friend. Concentration might be a part of discipline or vice versa but concentration is not discipline or the other way around. Discipline is everything to do with what you do at certain times while concentration is the state of your mind at certain times.

anton
2012-05-23, 10:21 AM
Don't mix apple and orange then call them fruit here, my friend. Concentration might be a part of discipline or vice versa but concentration is not discipline or the other way around. Discipline is everything to do with what you do at certain times while concentration is the state of your mind at certain times.

I think this is the job of forex in need is a high concentration, because this work requires the mind does not require power in running the business, so when running a business, we must prepare the mind of a mature and well so that we can concentrate when doing analysis.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-23, 10:23 AM

bahi jan main ap ke baat par boht zada agre karta hoon es laya min na boht zada trading ke ha es lyaa muja trading karna boht he acha or best lagta ha es laya main trading karta hoon es llya mian na boht zada trading karta hoon or muja trading kanrna boht he acha or best lagts ha es laya min na trading ke ha.

clickme
2012-05-23, 11:04 AM
Umm... it is a good idea to stay out temporary if you cannot concentrate for the trading instant. because it cause your monotony will remove and when you get fell free and relax then start again for trading. but the unconscious mind can be a very bad evil for your trading and it may lost your account.

Sri Hartono
2012-05-23, 12:27 PM
concentration is the main requirement we are in doing something well, we can analyze the concentration of something with more detail by using the rules that have been determined, do not enter the market if we can not concentrate properly.

waqtitrader
2012-05-23, 06:57 PM

han gi app ki baat sahi ha k ager app forex trading main concentration nahi reh sakti to app ko chiye k app es main na he rahen kioun k forex trading kafi risky ha or es se app ko kafi loss ho sakta ha

didikebenaran
2012-05-23, 07:17 PM
concentration is the main requirement we are in doing something well, we can analyze the concentration of something with more detail by using the rules that have been determined, do not enter the market if we can not concentrate properly.

we will never be good in our trade if we do trade without a good concentration because the concentration will support us to have a good trade analysis because we focus on market conditions market

rahulsagar
2012-05-25, 01:22 AM

deep
2012-05-25, 12:01 PM
Yes you are right concentration must required in forex as well as patient and cool mind because some traders when take loss then they put again order with frustration to recover their loss, so when you take loss then remain your mind cool and forget about your loss.

3mala
2012-05-25, 12:09 PM
Concentration is very important for forex as well as for every business. but some time we put the pending order after some signal or some analysis the trend then we shut off our computer for a day or for some hours then that is the time for taking break or for other important works.

puri
2012-05-26, 12:53 PM

moonletter
2012-05-26, 01:06 PM
It is true, if you're having problems within yourself so that you do not cause the concentration in trading, then you should get out of trading for a while to calm the mind. Trading forex is a business that requires you in a comfortable condition and concentration, as required in-depth analysis of the fundamental and technical, if you're unstable psychological state it will have an impact that is not good.

deep
2012-05-27, 02:30 AM
forex trading bina concentration ke nahi kar iaj sakti kyunki isme bahut trah ke analysis hote hai aur studies hoti hai jinke liye trader ka mind hamesha tyaar rehna chahaiye
isliye agar trader me patience anhi hai aur usse lagta hai ki wo concentrate nahi kar sakta to usse forex trading nahi karni chahaiye warna uske loss ke chances bahut zada ho jayenge

safdarjafri
2012-05-27, 04:17 AM
in trade you have to focus your mind in one direction. If you cannot concentrate you cannot get profit in forex. because its a game of wait....................

eoneadit
2012-05-27, 04:35 AM
There are two things that should not be done for trader, this kind of mistake, and they are too soon and too late.
Too soon because, there is something in your mind say if i do not enter right now i will lose the opportunity.
Too late because you cannot concentrate on the trading itself due to disturbance and want to make up the late opportunity.

anton
2012-05-27, 05:18 AM
There are two things that should not be done for trader, this kind of mistake, and they are too soon and too late.
Too soon because, there is something in your mind say if i do not enter right now i will lose the opportunity.
Too late because you cannot concentrate on the trading itself due to disturbance and want to make up the late opportunity.

very true, too fast to enter the market because they do not want to miss the moment when he was just eager to pursue profit, the better we play with ease, and entered the market when there was a clear moment, so we will get a profit for sure. and is much better.

penjualdolar
2012-05-27, 05:23 AM
if we can not concentrate on our trade, it is better if we get out of our trade, because if not, then we can have a major disadvantage in our trade and it is very dangerous for our margins and to our psychology.

hardworks
2012-05-27, 05:51 AM

Yes, we are supposed to concentrate fully while analyzing on charts and also while opening deals. But, this is the common sense for learning purpose. So, we may follow it as a human. If we learn well on how to trade, then what else we need to do trading in a safe way.

didikebenaran
2012-05-27, 08:20 AM
concentrate is very impotent for forex trader if you dont concentrate then dont trade. concentration will support us to have a good trade analysis because we focus on market conditions market. It is not easy to make profits, so don't force yourself to trade when you are not in the clear state of mind.

I agree with you would be better for us to have a trade with the concentration of fine and we should avoid a possible trade made us have to suffer loss in this trade due to poor concentration

kawish44
2012-05-27, 09:03 AM
Yes i think concentration and market analysis play a very vital role in forex trading .because market status is changing in every second .if could not manage to concentrate on your position dont open your position.when ever you login for trading you must forget all the thoughts outside .being a newbie firstly concentrate on your learning.

anton
2012-05-27, 10:45 AM
Yes that is right I agree with you concentration is the key to successful forex trading but that is not the right idea to stay out of it if you can't maintain it, rather with experience and realization that concentration is important you can develop yourself to concentrate better with time progression.

absolutely right, if you ask me why the concentration is very important for the forex trading because in our trade must be thorough and we are required to be able to make decisions quickly and accurately, and that we can do if we have a high concentration, which is why many traders are we suggest that trade when our psychological well being.

Juleenayer
2012-05-30, 01:53 PM
You are some what right here in the Forex. But I think in the forex market, you should have much confidence and patience.
Be confident and get profit.

najaf12345
2012-05-30, 02:00 PM
Hi
most important thing in forex that concentration on your trading strategy. but some time we do not concentrate on strategy and
do the over trade that the cause of huge loss. and do not follow the rules for trading.

nurivasyarifah
2012-05-30, 02:12 PM
Yes that is right I agree with you concentration is the key to successful forex trading but that is not the right idea to stay out of it if you can't maintain it, rather with experience and realization that concentration is important you can develop yourself to concentrate better with time progression.

already a certainty if we do not have a damaging concentration of our trade will be mandatory for us to get out, maybe da good we spend time to merefreshingkan atmosphere after our adrenaline ..

good for us to train and keep our minds and hearts to be able to deal with problems like this because in foreign exchange loss is a major factor if we can not control this problem

place
2012-05-30, 02:44 PM
i understand sir about how pain you feel like that before.i have experience about this situation.but dont be worries.just concentrate about your trading and focus it.because you can recover your loss easily.

ernestina
2012-05-30, 06:36 PM
If a person is feeling sleepy, they will definitely lose concentration and this might negatively affect their trading decisions. I like to also concentrate before I trade that is why I make sure that I rest very well before embarking on a mission to face my trading terminal.

kawish44
2012-05-30, 06:41 PM
Concentration is very necessary in every field of life but in forex there is more concentration required.when you are going to open your positon you must pay attention to your trade .if you have tension about some thing else you must put it out before start trading .

joru
2012-05-31, 02:21 PM
It will very good and profitable thing that you still your trading /stay out you when you cannot concentrate on your trading its batter if you feel free and feel comfortable then you can make money real without loss.

yogesh
2012-05-31, 07:24 PM
A good concentration is vital in the forex market as it helps you in pcking the right trades to generate profit for you. Unless you are very sure of the market situation and are ready to concentrate, you should try avoiding opening big trades.

rahimlakhany
2012-06-01, 06:41 PM

Dear not really yes you need concentration on certain times but overall i really not think you need to sit hours and hours on it you can relax and still you will be successful in trading.

rahimlakhany
2012-06-01, 06:44 PM
Its very right that if concentration is not there,its better to quit from trading for the moment or the day .
because in trading field ,traders have to trade with a fresh mind and lots of concentration,without that loss may happen in the trading field.

Dear i think concentrate and fresh mind are two completely different things - a relax mind is must but even if you dont concentrate still you can get a decent income as i myself love to watch movies with doing trading and i'm doing a decent job.

rahimlakhany
2012-06-01, 06:57 PM
And also 1 thing i think it also depends on the guy/person who is doing it as some people feel like they can only do 1 thing at 1 time but some people like me love to do multi tasking.

sohelforex
2012-06-01, 09:47 PM
Indeed. Concentration is crucial for success in forex trading. Like in every business full concentration can bring more profit and it also reduces risk, the same is in forex as well. By keen concentration a trader can realize well about market condition and it can be implied at the time of giving buy or sell order.

nobby
2012-06-01, 11:58 PM
Do you really need concentration to trade forex? I do not think so. Well, if you are a beginner still trying to develop a good trading system, then you will need to concentrate. If however you have already developed a good working trading system you should be able to execute your trades with your eyes closed and as such you do not really need to concentrate any more. What do you think guys?:ok:

hello927
2012-06-02, 06:50 AM
Yes if there is more pressure and one feels that he wants relaxation then stay out for a while and sit back, relaxed.Observe the situation and then again enter into trading with fresh thinking and fresh mind.

BDforex
2012-06-02, 10:07 AM
Concentration is very important for forex trading. If anybody feel that he has not good enough concentration for trading then he will need to take rest and back when he ready to fresh and cool. We should not any trade with less concentration otherwise we can lose our all money.

brutu
2012-06-02, 12:33 PM
Some traders, they are like your heart, you'll take the loss and keep it cool, so when you forget about your loss, after you do the order again frustrated to recover losses when to take a loss of concentration and also the money, you will need a heart patient who needed and cool.

abdul hamid p
2012-06-02, 02:01 PM

nice post and i agree ofcourse. do not do trade when you sick and tired, your prediction will be wrong and usually you also forget to follow your system. and the final rsult is loss

playfx
2012-06-02, 06:24 PM
Yes if there is more pressure and one feels that he wants relaxation then stay out for a while and sit back, relaxed.Observe the situation and then again enter into trading with fresh thinking and fresh mind.

but the problem is, when we have opened positions that become the caused the pressure in our mind. if that the case, then we should overcome the problem first. we can make a cut loss to eliminate the losses getting bigger.

sho
2012-06-10, 04:51 PM
I agree with you completely ... Trading in the forex market need concentration a high .. And the person who can not have the focus will not achieve the gain may result in the loss of many of his money .. So I agree with you who does not have the focus stay far from the forex market

ayusri
2012-06-11, 04:43 AM

concentrations may not only make us stop trading temporarily, but also if the price is too fast in the opposite direction in a moment, a lot of things that make us lose concentration when we're reading in the analysis of trading, the height of the atmosphere around us, trading conditions are not calm and chased the target it makes the concentration is lost and difficult to perform a new analysis of a curency, asked for us to be calm when trading will eliminate all the noise that has nothing to do with trading and trading analysis focused only on what we're doing, this way we can summon the energy to konsentrasiu in our forex trading, do not exit into the market quickly and without careful consideration too many open positions also result in lost concentration and made ​​the target of too much too dangerous concentrations in our trading, we avoid all of them to remain in one direction with our trading ..

fauzibowo
2012-06-11, 05:45 AM
concentrations may not only make us stop trading temporarily, but also if the price is too fast in the opposite direction in a moment, a lot of things that make us lose concentration when we're reading in the analysis of trading, the height of the atmosphere around us, trading conditions are not calm and chased the target it makes the concentration is lost and difficult to perform a new analysis of a curency, asked for us to be calm when trading will eliminate all the noise that has nothing to do with trading and trading analysis focused only on what we're doing, this way we can summon the energy to konsentrasiu in our forex trading, do not exit into the market quickly and without careful consideration too many open positions also result in lost concentration and made ​​the target of too much too dangerous concentrations in our trading, we avoid all of them to remain in one direction with our trading ..

true concentration can also be lost if the time our minds are getting tired, because often we do not realize we use our brains to excessive trading, so we can not be maximal concentration in the trade.

dmambi
2012-06-11, 06:26 AM
Concentrating what we are doing is very much important, if not done then it may lead to disaster in trading. Since we are trading with real money and not playing any game we should take Forex trading seriously and concentrate all our energy while doing it. Otherwise one simple wrong click or a wrong setting in the position open will lead to huge loss.

chirag111222
2012-06-11, 06:29 AM
concentration with ultimate desicion taking power is needed for it so better we hv to cope up with mny such situations which are hartd to decide and this two thingz cn only et us out of der
maintain ur stresss and some relieving and refreshing powerbreakzzz ;)

jans
2012-06-11, 06:50 AM
Yes True because you
will lose all the money if you lost focus

faria
2012-06-11, 08:06 AM
A long time something diffrent is going on in this head and it's also hard to help completely focus or maybe it can be seeking difficult to help examines the market, i'd agree such situation and keep out associated with industry and accompany fresh head the next time.

sripanut
2012-06-11, 08:37 AM
I think it is better for us to stay out if we can not concentrate in forex trading. Because we can get loss, if we can not concentrate. In my opinion, our mind must be fresh when we decide to buy or sell in forex trading.

aarti
2012-06-11, 01:15 PM
when we are make the trading, concentration is also being the most important thing in here, so we need to also got the concentration when we are tradingm to make us can really being more safe inside this businesss

reazforex
2012-06-11, 06:01 PM
It is not right that a person should stay out from forex. If a person do not concentrate he should learn from others that how they are concentrating in forex. In the world almost everything is possible in the world if they tried. We should encourage the beginners.

hello927
2012-06-11, 06:06 PM
Concentration is very important in trading. If one does not concentrate on the business he must withdraw from the business and relax himself for a while and then come again with fresh mood. If one invests in forex he must concentrate on business and must not use any other activity that deviates his attention from trading.

volt
2012-06-11, 06:07 PM
It is not right that a person should stay out from forex. If a person do not concentrate he should learn from others that how they are concentrating in forex. In the world almost everything is possible in the world if they tried. We should encourage the beginners.

I agree with you, we as traders should possess a high concentration, as I recall humans only use 5% only the brain's ability as a trader and I think I can maximize the 25% for more concentration of thought. :peace::peace::peace:

dharampal
2012-06-12, 04:31 AM
concentration bahut jaruri hai agar apko trading se profit kamana hai .agar app concentration nahi bana sakte to trading se dur he rehna chahiye koyki loss bahut jayada ho sakta hai or profit to kabhi bhi nahi hoga.

hello927
2012-06-16, 12:19 AM
`Yes of course, concentration is very much necessary in forex. If you loose even then stay there and find out the reason of failures. Without concentration it is difficult to trade in forex. So if you feel that you are loosing your concentration then close your position and take rest. Sleep well and again come for trading with new strategy and planning.

jasmit
2012-06-16, 01:41 AM
concentration is always necessary for any work.so also in forex people should always be concentrating what are they doing.lack of concentration may cause a vital harm to their career.

newentry
2012-06-16, 08:36 AM

you are right and you just make a wide decision to save our trading with do not push hard to trade, we have to get some good condition, good situation, good and fresh mind and there is no burden in our head and if we loss one of them then we will get the problem in the market

fauzibowo
2012-06-16, 09:31 AM
Agree. emotions is very important to decision maker. So, we better stay out if our emotions is out of control. It will effect to our trade, because we can not make good analysis and that will bring destruction to our money if we do not be carefull. Always make good management to our emotions to make our system is working better.

Excessive true emotions affect our trade, and this will have a negative impact on our trade, so many traders who suggested that we could control your emotions when trading well,

syedasadsiddiq
2012-06-16, 09:52 AM
Those trader who are unable to concentrate on forex market, or just can't stick their concentration on one things in my thought should stay out of forex money market. To maintain a good concentration in the market is to have a good knowledge about the market, the only reason of disturbing concentration is the lack of interest and knowledge as per local research says it. if you a good interest and giving importance to learning rather than earning heavy profit at just starting of forex. The main reason of disturbed concentration is the absence of interest on the particular subject or field.

venus
2012-06-16, 09:59 AM
Agree. emotions is very important to decision maker. So, we better stay out if our emotions is out of control. It will effect to our trade, because we can not make good analysis and that will bring destruction to our money if we do not be carefull. Always make good management to our emotions to make our system is working better.

Yes, emotion is important thing in making decision but concentrate here is not mearning about emotion only but time to spend for
trading too. If you are trading while you did another job, it could make you hard to concentrate and it's not good to your psychology
so it's important to spend time which you've scheduled for trading.

ashar
2012-06-16, 10:36 AM
if I can not concentrate, I would not trade. I have a target profit 50pip per day. I do not have a referral, because I'm a beginner trader is focused on studying the analysis and use money management, I do not invite friends to join in forex

skboyra
2012-06-16, 10:46 AM
forex trading its profit fully depends on your own decision. so great concentration is needed for the trading. if you are busy for any of your personal work then you can use stop limit or take profit. otherwise you can keep stop your trading for a short period.

terajana
2012-06-16, 11:55 AM
forex trading should be able to have good concentration so that we can do the proper analysis in trading .. if we are experiencing many problems in real life, then we should not do the trading, because it can affect the decisions we take ..

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-16, 12:19 PM
forex trading should be able to have good concentration so that we can do the proper analysis in trading .. if we are experiencing many problems in real life, then we should not do the trading, because it can affect the decisions we take ..

master clear .. we as a beginner should have a very strong ability to analyze, but to have the ability we have to look at and learn from a book or book a demo account and also do not forget the experience

yogesh
2012-06-16, 07:59 PM
Trading when you are not able to concentrate will ruin your plans, better look for the reason you are not able to concentrate if it is due to long trading ours better take some rest, it should help if you drink water because your body needs to stay hydrated.

hitcola
2012-06-16, 08:14 PM
you should trade only if you are able to focus on trading to make the correct decision, if you are in a bad mode from losing many trades then yes you need to quit for a while

orangsukses
2012-06-16, 09:19 PM
required must remain calm and relaxed when you do the trading. and you have to do the analysis very carefully, and also be sure that you create with the analysis.

purohit
2012-06-17, 05:22 PM
concentration plays a vital role in trade.when we are choosing our position in trade then we should give our concentration in it properly.If we fail to pay our attention fully in any pair or trade we can not make good position in trade.Thus we have face a lot of unexpected loses.

joru
2012-06-20, 12:51 PM

ndm
2012-06-20, 06:47 PM
yes aggred to the statement that if you can not concentrate then its better for you to stay out of this place because you are for sure going to loose at this place if you can not concentrate so its better to stay out and staying safe then trading and loosing

ayakcalysta
2012-06-25, 02:25 PM
Trading when you are not able to concentrate will ruin your plans, better look for the reason you are not able to concentrate if it is due to long trading ours better take some rest, it should help if you drink water because your body needs to stay hydrated.

indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that when a trader had tired of the automatic level of concentration will be decreased so as to affect the opening of trade. this should be considered by the trader. so that traders can respond to this situation by taking a break to calm the mind.

yogesh
2012-06-26, 05:56 PM
Concentration is vital part of forex trading, lack of concentration may ruin your plans and you may not met your objectives. You need to keep an eye on market as you have no way to know when right opportunity will peek and failure in concentrating at maket watch will lead to missing the opportunities.

amirepst
2012-06-26, 06:57 PM
I think yes,We should stay away from trade if we are not able to concentrate,Because without focus on what I are doing ,We can lose all our money in just few minutes with a wrong decision .

taufiqbd
2012-06-27, 10:41 AM
It is very good suggestion that when a trader do not understand well in the market trend, I think then a trader do not make trade because this moment he must be face loss and he become frustrated. So I think a trader trade only that moment when he perfectly understand the trend.

kalia
2012-06-27, 03:26 PM
hmm... just in Forex trading requires cogitate especially in present of brim hours and profound efficient appearance because of the center should be to soundly treat and ultimately grow out with groovy decicsion and we leave really be really steadying the enumerate denseness utilized.

kalatim
2012-06-27, 03:41 PM
It is true that Forex requires attention especially during peak hours and significant economic effect because of the focus should be to thoroughly analyze and ultimately come out with decicsion really good and we will be very useful to the total concentration used.

yogesh
2012-06-27, 04:40 PM
Opening a trade and setting appropriate stop and target is critical phase which you need to concentrate a lot on because this is going to decide the fate of your trade better not trade until you are ready to put full concentration at the market and your trades.

Lia
2012-06-27, 04:47 PM
you are right, we need to being concentradtion too, if we do not concentration just go out of this business because if we are do not concentration it mean that we can not make the good trading or the good analysis using our skill on this business

yeah right, to make a good analysis and strategy, we really need the names of concentration in our trade to make profit in forex, ....

tw2012
2012-06-27, 05:29 PM
Yes i agree that concentration is one of the main factors to help you success in forex trading. When you lose concentration in forex then you are unable to make a good decision because you cannot analysis and make strategy properly.

Maham Gill
2012-06-27, 05:31 PM

agr ap na boht he achi or best trading karni ha to ap ko trading main zada sa zada profit earned karna ka lyaa boht sara balance earned kanra para ga us ka bad he ap ahci or best trading kar sakta hoo.

GeniusInv
2012-06-28, 05:45 PM
Concentrating what we are doing is very crucial, if not done then it may lead to disaster in trading. Since we are trading with real money and not playing any game we should take Forex trading seriously and concentrate all our energy while doing it. Otherwise one simple wrong click or a wrong setting in the position open will lead to huge loss.

i7ssan
2012-06-28, 06:42 PM

yogesh
2012-06-29, 04:50 PM
There is not much use of trading every moment, and you should better avoid indulging in trades until you think you can give your best and ready to put concentraton.

samo
2012-06-29, 05:20 PM
Yes I agree that you need to stay out if you cannot concentrate, because there is a big chance that you will just lose. So it is better not to lose or win, than to lose. We have to have a very calm mind before we trade because we cannot focus if there are distraction in our trading place.

slametzz
2012-06-29, 05:35 PM
We have to have a very calm mind before we trade because we cannot focus if there are distraction in our trading place. a sense of calm can make us of focus on doing something. human can only concentrate one thing, not able to breake in to two or three. without concentration to do somethink will not get good result. rest if the concentration is not stable.

kan
2012-06-29, 05:46 PM
Downright forex trading requires intense concentration and focus has lead to the loss of this must be keen to all the things that make your focus to facilitate more than 90% This is important until you reach your goals in the end,

sammy
2012-06-29, 05:49 PM
yes i discovered that too. for a few days i used to post in the forum and when i got bored i used to look at the chart for 5 minutes and used to give trade. it always ended up in losing trades. so i realised that full concentration is very important for giving a trade.

ahsankhan
2012-06-29, 06:44 PM

bilkul sayi bola app na forex trading may sab say bari cheez hai app ka concentrate hai agar app concentrate nahi karta hain tu app sirf aur sirf loss may jayain ga forex market may.

boniez
2012-06-29, 07:59 PM
it should, because if we are forced to cease trading and not even later would make things worse, better wait until the situation improves and allows for trading your back.

tachyon
2012-06-30, 09:45 PM
if a person who is doing the Forex trading and not able to concentrate on this then he/she should stay out of the Forex trading till he/she able to concentrate on it.because if they are not able to do the concentration on it they can not able to do the right decisions during the trading and get the heavy loss.

tashnotashi
2012-07-05, 11:00 PM

han forex trading main app ko us wqt kafi big loss ho sakta ha jab app ko es main ful concentration dene main koi masla aa raha ho es liye main to es man yahi kahoun ga k app jo ho na es main jab ful concentration na de sako to phr es main out he ho jao nahi to big loss ho ga

samo
2012-07-05, 11:05 PM
It is a good tip to stay out in the market if you cannot concentrate, because it will only lead to loss if you are not concentrating well. You need to relax first and keep your mind clear and calm so you can focus, and analyze. And if you are okay, then you can go back in trading and then you can concentrate again.

Shafiq
2012-07-05, 11:47 PM
Concentration is more better to stay at forex trading forum and need to be trader that make your best planning and better strategy to get the profit with your every trade,trading requires high concentration.concentration must required in forex as well as patient and cool mind because some traders when take loss then they put again order with frustration to recover their loss,so when you take loss then remain your mind cool and forget about your loss.

antosco
2012-07-06, 12:48 AM
Definitely, full concentration is very important while trading forex because if we are not focused, we might enter the wrong trade and end up losing our accounts. Forex trading is very risky and that is why it is important to focus our mind and attention while trading.

fizmhd
2012-07-06, 01:24 AM
once you are in trading you need to have a good concentraion .. on all the matters happng in the market .. if you cnt conctrte then you will have to lose ..

Arara
2012-07-06, 02:30 AM
If a person feels drowsy, they will surely lose concentration and this may negatively affect the decision will trade them. I also want to concentrate before I trade that's why I made sure that I break very well before embarking on a mission to confront my trading terminal.

computers
2012-07-06, 04:39 PM
may bilkul agree karta hun kay yah bilkul sayi baat hai aur magar when you open positio aur market jo hai woh opposite hai firection may then you cant concentrate

boitali06
2012-07-09, 09:52 AM
Forex trading requires set especially in nowadays of apex hours and evidential system make because of the cerebrate should be to soundly study and finally develop out with salutary decicsion and we faculty really be rattling helpful the sum compactness misused.

vijai21
2012-07-09, 12:25 PM
i think in fores concentration means following our strategy correctly.without concentration we can not survive in any business for a long.we should be discipline in forex trading.

mmja2003
2012-07-10, 12:33 PM

I am fully agree with your opinion. I found that when I don't trade attentively either I might have missed some profit or I lost of my money. But when I trade with full concentrate even leaving taking care of my child I get some profit. So concentration is essential in trading it can be acknowledge by anyone.

isbhacker
2012-07-10, 12:49 PM
That is right whenever we dont concentrate on trading we have to stop trading for some time to relax and then come back after relaxation in trading time.Analysis require concentration.

johanarifin
2012-07-10, 01:02 PM
That is right whenever we dont concentrate on trading we have to stop trading for some time to relax and then come back after relaxation in trading time.Analysis require concentration.

I strongly agree with you, we also need leisure time to calm our minds, even if you think we want to trade we have to wait when our minds are calm so that we can make decisions primarily to good.

muskan
2012-07-10, 06:40 PM
trading karny k liy mind ko concetrate karna he parta hai. q k agr ap apny emoshion ko control main kar lain gain to ap ak achy trader ban sakty hain. agr ap apny jazbat pa qabo ni paa skty to ziyada ter wo member jo emshion pa control ni kar pata wo apna loss he karta hai.

antosco
2012-07-10, 09:00 PM
Concentration is essential for us to succeed in forex trading, we need full concentration when we are analysing the market, when we are placing a trade, so that we would know the right spots to place our take profit and exit levels.

rakib25
2012-07-10, 09:32 PM
sometimes when you do analysis because its thing of.forex and needs loaded attention. If any one can't maturate quietness try to trade on roof or whatsoever lonely square where remember don't perceive any agitation. Heartsease of handle is the exclusive artifact module lead to finer absorption and trading instrument automically beautify fortunate

deepak
2012-07-12, 10:37 PM

victorforex
2012-07-13, 12:16 AM

To make concentration with forex is best way to make trading so if concentration not come then will not be able to know if decision to enter market is right or wrong. Make concentration allow trader to know how the market make movement.

kubi
2012-07-15, 01:39 PM
forex trading me concentration aik boht eham cheez hai forex trading me agr market k uper nazar na rakhi jaye to boht se qeemti moke hath se ja sakte hen is liye is pr zyda se zyda concentrate rakhen.

mcceducation
2012-07-15, 07:22 PM

yes you are right, need concentration before open any trade, if you open a trade so you cannot need concentration because then you need to deeply see your trade and see the market movement. if you are in good position and your trade in profit. if you are satisfy for profit so you can close trade.

lap
2012-07-17, 01:30 PM

suresh
2012-07-20, 12:16 PM
yes concentration is the most importamnt concern in the forex trhat every trader must pay attention towards it if you loose attention you willl not be able to take the right desicion

leherchand
2012-07-20, 10:47 PM
I strongly disagree with your opinion that when a trader had tired of the automatic level of concentration will be decreased so as to affect the opening of trade. this should be considered by the trader. so that traders can respond to this situation by taking a break to calm the mind.

Arara
2012-07-21, 09:39 PM
Hi, karney k liye sab trade se agr koi ahmiat ziaada cheez hai wo hai apki rakhti concentration or the mind active, ye hona ka dono hamesha kareinge cheezein apko support. agr aap nahi kr concentration raheyin hain ap hamesha apni pr market much error or ko where mind activenes kareinge ki na hui to the right decision nahi le waja se payeinge jiski hai saath hi sirf lost ap se trade enjoy nai krpayeinge.

shero
2012-07-28, 03:11 PM

This is the main problem in forex trading. The converging problem is to determine how long you actually hold out and take the right decisions. And fatigue-related mistakes are made ​​it is time to stop trading.

roshan
2012-07-29, 01:52 PM

ToengToeng
2012-07-29, 01:57 PM
Agreed man, because in forex, any disturbances that might affect your focus during trades would be negatively bothering. That's why whenever or wherever I trade, I trade alone. I try to avoid any distraction causes by people around me as much as I can. So the best places to trade for me would either be my house or any comfortable public places those are not crowded.

shero
2012-07-29, 03:50 PM
Forex currency trading is a business that requires smartness because of it`s complex nature. So high level of concentration is needed in forex trading in order to avoid unnecessary mistakes.

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-29, 03:59 PM
yeah i think it is a realistic idea for us, when we concentrate so hard to get for me it is good we get out of the market and leave your seat in front of the monitor, look for fresh air outside the home
for me, peace of heart and mind of a trader is absolutely necessary when you are in the market. strategy is to support our trading

sohankhan
2012-07-29, 04:04 PM
actually when a work is un understand able for us. at that time it is boring. so do forex work as a game and enjoy it.

mhchomsi
2012-07-29, 04:20 PM
If I can't enjoy forex trading which I did, then I cannot concentrate. so in my opinion it would be better if I don't do forex trading in the forex market.
because I am thus obviating my self from harm should I thank

sazzad
2012-07-29, 04:26 PM
Yes , i also think that if a trader want to get more success with their trade then trader have to give 100% concentration during the trade but some times we cannot give good concentration and i think that time we should not trade in this market for this reason we can fall in big loss.

SAMIYA NOOR NOVA
2012-07-29, 04:29 PM
it is 100% true, forex needs full concentration of mind. unmindful trading can not bear success in trading. when i can't concentrate my mind, i stop trading and see movie. then when i feel fresh, i again start trading...

yaqoobali95
2012-07-29, 04:34 PM
ye bat thek ha agar ham concentrat nae kr pa rahay to ham ko trading sa door rahna chahyea our koi position open nae karni chaheya.

nikhil02
2012-07-29, 04:43 PM
Yes i agree that concentration is the must in the time of trading and so when we are to make the profit then we are and have to give full concentration on the work we will do and because if we do not do this things we are going out of the order.

irfanchauday
2012-07-29, 04:46 PM
han yeh baat thek han agr ap apni concentration maintain nae kar sakty tou behtar han ke ap forex ko chor dy kynka forex mein bohat concentration chaye hoti han market ko har waqt dekhna ke lia .

Laknath
2012-07-29, 04:55 PM
It s a good advised. when you are not in a position to identified the market trend better stay out from it until identified a trend.Other thing is concentrate while trading is most important.

mr xodox
2012-07-29, 05:38 PM

it is true once the boss, in the trade we desperately need the name and also the psychology of concentration we must be prepared for all possibilities that could happen, so we also have to be mentally boss

sam4777
2012-07-29, 06:30 PM
han bhai mein apke baat sey poori tarah sey sehmat hn, forex trading apke bohot jayada concentration mangta ha islye agar aap forex ko poori tarah sy concentration nahi dy paa rahay to us ka natija ye hoga k ap loss ke aur jao gy or loss ke aur janay sy behtar ye ha k ap us time forex sy quit kro. q k loss sy kuch na kamana achha ha.

forX
2012-07-29, 07:19 PM
concentration in forex trading is extraordinarily necessary and if our mind is waving as a result of some sure reasons we tend to cannot concentrate our attention on the business and with this state of mind once we tend to enter into a grip we take some wrong selections and with the result we lose ultimately.

mika
2012-07-29, 08:23 PM
everything is bener need a process that is not easy. but why the business is still considered a beginner there are prisons that could change financial telling them in quick time yaa hehehe trading practice and adherence to rules and want to continue learning is a powerful way to be successful in this business

yoyo
2012-07-29, 09:51 PM
The concentration is a factor which is needed in every field of life to get success same is the case with forex, if you ca not concentrate then you should stay out because it is better to stay out than loosing your money here in forex.

nurhidayah
2012-07-29, 09:54 PM
The concentration is a factor which is needed in every field of life to get success same is the case with forex, if you ca not concentrate then you should stay out because it is better to stay out than loosing your money here in forex.

any form of trafficking who lived with a few things that should be a rule that should we see the rule itself should be clear and in accordance with the meaning of what should we live with as long as possible in accordance with the market itself

atiqrehman
2012-07-30, 12:12 AM
for shorter time period you should stay out when you lose concentration .relax you mood watch a movie your favorite or go out side for walk relax your mind and than you should start trading

abcforex
2012-07-30, 07:36 AM
Yes, I agree but i think that if you are not seriously enter in the forex then no need to do this because it is fully difficult job, at the time of position opened if your concentration is not towards the market then you may fell into well.

shero
2012-07-30, 01:45 PM
whenever you are not in the right frame of mind and could not concentrate and monitor your trades , it is better and would be ideal to exit such trades because forex requires much concentration and alertness

pkdoo7
2012-07-30, 02:00 PM
ye baat sahi hai ki jab hum trade main concentrate nahin kar paa rahe hain to isse bahar aa jayen , isse hum losses se bach sakte hain . forex trade main sahi analysis ke baad jab hum enter karke monitoring main busy hote hai us samay hamain sahi exit point per position ko close kar trade se bahar aa jana chahiye aur uske baad kuchh time refresh ment aur relax ke liye lena jaroori hai isse hum aage trade main achha perform karenge.

Yovraj
2012-07-30, 02:10 PM
In my opinion concentration must required in forex as well as patient and cool mind because some traders when take loss then they put again order with frustration to recover their loss.On the other hand Lack of concentration in our trades would lead to many mistakes and losses in our trades.Thanks all ..

Arara
2012-07-30, 02:24 PM
Hi, karney k liye sab trade se agr koi ahmiat ziaada cheez hai wo hai apki rakhti concentration or the mind active, ye hona ka dono hamesha kareinge cheezein apko support. agr aap nahi kr concentration raheyin hain ap hamesha apni pr market much error or ko where mind activenes kareinge ki na hui to the right decision nahi le waja se payeinge jiski hai saath hi sirf lost ap se trade enjoy nai krpayeinge.

sheikh rashed
2012-07-30, 03:12 PM
yes i think thats good idea if anyone can't concentrate about trade they can take rest and than come to trade because while your mind and brain didn't catch anything you could not decide which on is right or wrong .

Andi7
2012-07-30, 03:29 PM
yes we better stop trading if the concentration is shattered, we cool the mind and the outside word, perhaps with out with family and friends, or you can do that maybe it can refresh your mind back. because if you force it will affect tour performance, and you may fall in the loss

mahbubkhan
2012-07-30, 03:33 PM
yes. actually without full concentrate you can't do any work with full success. and we want all success in trading.

liyonala1988
2012-07-30, 06:20 PM
Not only for Forex trading in any work we are doing need full concentration on it to finished it successfully. When coming to Forex your concentration on trading is very vital for become success. Be sure keep your concentrate accurately when you are doing trades otherwise you will trades apart from plan which cause to high failure.

ali1011
2012-07-30, 06:29 PM
yes aisa he hota hay ap stay out ho jaty ho jab ap concentrate nhi karty apni trading me is liye main to yahi kehta hon k ap ko cahiye k ap forex trading full concentrate k sath kareen ta k ap ko reward mil saky jo ap cahtay hen concentrate sy ho ga to he ap acha profit gain kr sakeen geen

zahira
2012-07-30, 06:35 PM
Not only for Forex trading in any work we are doing need full concentration on it to finished it successfully. When coming to Forex your concentration on trading is very vital for become success. Be sure keep your concentrate accurately when you are doing trades otherwise you will trades apart from plan which cause to high failure.
a fact most of the Forex traders are loser with a successful percentage at 10 percent. Which means only 1 out of every 10 people trading in Forex are making neat profits that are sustainable over a long period of time.

Gurufx
2012-07-30, 06:59 PM
we should indeed be flexible in our strategy. we must learn how to adapt with the changing movement of the market. the movement of the price is very unpredictable. even if you are prepared with good strategy , there are times that we need to be flexible and come up with some new strategy from time to time

mr xodox
2012-07-30, 07:09 PM
it was really the boss, if the condition is not good you shoul not do the trade.
and when it was getting better then we go bock to market boss

persie
2012-07-30, 07:16 PM
Anything you do requires risk, but it is how we managed the risk so that it would not hurt us too badly so that we can return to fight another day. That is the most important thing in trading.

mizanur8855
2012-07-30, 07:21 PM
ye sahi bat hain, forex main concentration bohot joruri, kiuki yaha per ek minute ma bohot kus ho sakta ha. main kamavi sakta hu or loss vi hosakta hain.

rocker
2012-07-30, 07:21 PM
Forex is a very risky business and it requires a lot of concentration. If the trader cannot concentrate then he should really be out of this because it is better to stay out instead of losing your money here.

Bankmen
2012-07-30, 07:39 PM
What I need is a strategy that can bring me consistent profits and can stand any changes in forex market. I'm still working on my current strategy so that it can bring me consistent profit.

yogesh
2012-08-04, 02:33 AM
It is necessary to concentrate when you are trading and if you do not put adequate concentration you may miss the opporutnity or may not act as you should which may lead to losses.

truegoa
2012-08-06, 10:53 AM
loosing concentration is loosing money or trades, we could not afford to loose concentration while dealing with this market.avoid this thing

Very good understanding and conclusion. We should not lose any concentration at all when dealing with the market, or else we get higher chance to get some loss. When we have any trouble, sick or something that can disturb our concentration, will be better for us to be stay away from market till our concentration become ready to support all of our trading activity.

biyen
2012-08-06, 12:02 PM
we can not force myself to keep trading if our minds can not fully consentrate when faced with trading boards. If we do trading with a low concentration, can lead us to a one-way analysis of which could cause huge losses to the trader. Stay away from forex if we are facing many problems that break the concentration

jennilyn
2012-08-06, 01:54 PM
Personally, I practice this. I don't trade if I feel distracted. I know that I'll absolutely lose if I trade without my full concentration in it. I always see to it that I'm in the right mood every time I trade. :)

wending
2012-08-07, 01:49 PM
Yes,I think it is a very good idea for us to stay out the forex market if we can not concertrate ourselves on the forex trading.You know,if we can not concerntrate,then we can not analysis the forex trend clear.If we force us to trade that time,you will find most the results will be ended with so big loss.So just keep ourselves out of the forex market can be better.

truegoa
2012-08-12, 09:09 AM
you are right , last thursday I got some problem and came home with fighting with relatives and then I started trading with my mind was running with all that fighting thought and then i did any thing and blow my account. So Concentrate is necessary in trading.

Very obviously not to take any trade once you in a problem with your mind and emotion. Enforce our selves to take any trade decision in
our bad mood will just harm our concentration and for after, it will harm our whole account also. So, without any exception for everyone
in everytime, when he feel ungood in emotion, just stay away from market.

sipra
2012-08-12, 11:27 AM
forex trading does require great concentration, I used to always concentrate on the front of the chart but the result is negative, now I just did a moment to observe the movement of the concentration trend and then take a position, attach the take profit and stop loss is very simple ...

tubeltkadal
2012-08-15, 11:26 PM
I just could not concentrate when the position is floating, when the OP still can not concentrate fully. So confused,

atif58
2012-08-15, 11:35 PM
Yes i am agreed with you. While trading our concern should be just trading and market. No other thoughts , it also helps in controlling emotions. Trading decision become very good if we do trading with our full concentration.

mr kashif
2012-08-15, 11:55 PM
ye bilkul sahe hai agar hum concentrate k sath trade nahi kar sakty hia to behtar yahe hai k hum trading na karen balky hum mehnat karen seekhny ki jab seekh jaen to phir hum trading karen taaky hum concentrate bhe kar sakain aur profit bhe!

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-16, 06:11 AM
If we can't concentration while trading it's will be so risky. Forex trading required trader to be have strong emotion and personality. Concentration is the main part to make our trading success, how we can make some analysis and forecast if we lose our concentration?

That is true,concentration is a must in our trading. We need to think clearly where is the possible next direction of the market. Since no one knows where the market is heading,the least we can do is give our best analysis and hope for the best.Give your very best in every trades so there is no regrets.

raka999
2012-08-16, 08:22 AM
I think the concentration is necessary to analyze the market. you should really serious in doing so. because it is concerned with real money. but, you should not be too tense, serious but relaxed. so, your mind is not too stressful.

napkin
2012-08-16, 09:50 AM
If you loose your concentration and seem that you can,t analysis the forex market trend then you shoul not do trading and parting the trading at that period when you regain homelike to official the market trend.

nabila
2012-08-16, 01:42 PM
Yes i too concur with you . But when you jazz staring positions and marketplace is in word message then you patois pore . Also when you see high entry taper but you are not sure roughly swop , you free density and results in release. So how to slew with such situations ?

dimpal
2012-08-16, 03:42 PM

Yes i agree with you. First forex me concerntration jaruri hai. Forex kya kisi bhi business me success ke liye concentration hona bahut jaruri hai. Forex is risky business so agar isme concentrate na kiya jaye to trade ko hum loose kar dete hai.

diljaladj
2012-08-16, 03:54 PM
Sadly its a truth if you don't have the patient to concentrate than really it is hard to see you succeeding even if you are successful its only for short term in long run you will fail no matter how hard you try.

executor
2012-08-16, 04:37 PM

After I open a real account, I made a special room, which I use myself for trading. My room was always locked up tight every time I trade. Thus I was able to concentrate in peace. Since I could not hear the sounds of noisy.