PDA

View Full Version : What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

niks
2012-01-14, 02:02 PM
Closing the trade is right option at such times??
Many times it happens that in such situation you close the position and then
market hits target .
Lets discuss what is efficient way to react in such situation ?

busboos
2012-01-14, 06:24 PM
market hits target .

about my self i stand on stop loss point and target point

venkiaries61
2012-01-14, 07:53 PM
What to do when market moves in opposite direction ?

market hits target .

You may follow half hedging to avoid margin call. And there are huge risky strategies to face the reversals, but its danger. Its better to trade according to the trend. And don't trade all the time in trend. Just leave the chart after getting your target. If you do over trading, then you should caught in reversals. I am also have huge experience that the market move reverse and then move favor for me. So, if your analysis is right, then wait for the target in patience.

atif58
2012-01-14, 09:12 PM
I always use stop loss in long term trading. So when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade and open a new trade in the direction of market.

yogesh
2012-01-15, 02:54 PM
Initially i keep on increasing my positions - trying to average down and at last most of the time lost every thing, but experience make me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was wrong and should close it at appropriate stop loss. And enter with fresh analysis into another trade.

fxquest
2012-01-18, 06:12 PM
I always use stop loss in long term trading. So when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade and open a new trade in the direction of market.

Yeah this is good strategy to trade in market direction. We can trade in bearing market by short selling with stop loss, so that if prices start rising our positions gets closed with limited loses and other wise we can expect bigger profits on market going down.

mazba
2012-01-19, 01:25 AM
In forex everything is uncertain because of world financial movement.so its very easy to get
that situation when market moves in opposite direction.That time normally i wait for sometime.
but if i predict the market in new movement than close the position.

ericnyamu
2012-01-19, 11:00 AM
when market move against you its best to take the loss and trade with the trend ...its very bad to start going counter trend trying to impose your will on the market . the market has its own direction and fighting that direction will only make matters worse with your trading account . more so if we have a good MM ewe are good to go !

asingh601
2012-01-19, 11:15 AM
Main jab dekhta hun ki market opposite ja raha hai to wait karta hun ki mera kuch money recover ho jaye uske baad main close kar deta hun order ko fir us direction me laga deta hun to mujhe loss or profit money dono hi mil jata hai. ye situation to maine sief 2 hi time face ki hai baki time pe to maine apni pichli galti se sikh kar pehle trend ko dekhta hun ki wo kis taraf ja rahi hai fir demo then real account trading.

indianforex
2012-01-19, 01:14 PM
always place take profit and stop loss in your trade.if the market goes in opposite direction the stop loss prevent you from a great downfall.dont wait till the market comes favour for you that leads you loss every thing you have.i have experienced that.thats why i am saying friends

naik
2012-01-19, 01:58 PM
The main thing that we are supposed to do when the forex currency trading market goes in another direction, we should check whether the analysis that we made is right, if it is then we wait because a reversal will still come.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-19, 03:18 PM
always place take profit and stop loss in your trade.if the market goes in opposite direction the stop loss prevent you from a great downfall.dont wait till the market comes favour for you that leads you loss every thing you have.i have experienced that.thats why i am saying friends

ye bahut hi achi strategy hai forex market me trading ke liye jab aap market ke against trade karne ki soch rahe ho
pehli baat to traders ko market ek againts trading hi nahi karni chahaiye..lekin fir bhi agar unhe lage ki koi bahut strong news hai ya market kabhi bhi palat sakta hai, tab agar wo trade kare to stop loss ka zarur use kare

sbmsingh
2012-01-19, 03:27 PM
in the Trading ,when the market moving in opposite for your expectation, then stop the trading ,you will avoid for lossing the money.then spending money on the purchase the shares of lower price and wait some time and analyis the trend of market then do trading.

abcforex
2012-01-19, 05:18 PM
yes, of course when the market is going opposite to your prediction then to stop loss other wise you will suffer in a big loss. To study technical analysis carefully then see the market trend then to open your position and get profit.

niks
2012-01-19, 05:56 PM
what is ment stop loss ,take profit

When you open any trade there are two additional options.
1) Stop loss - it is the limit where you want to close your trade when market moves opposite . This option helps you to limit your loss.
2) Take profit- it books the profit when market hits your target.
these option avails trader to secure his trades when he is away from his charts.

dmambi
2012-01-20, 05:24 AM
When market moves opposite to our existing order and making loss then just close the loss making order and enter from the other side and make the profit, that is so simple!. but in reality we never know again market may reverse at any time, and this is the beauty of this business. so we need to wait for the confirmation of trend reversal and then go for profit from opposite end.

ericnyamu
2012-01-20, 10:09 AM
if you have your money management then you need not worry about the price moving in the opposite direction because nothing is certain in forex apart from uncertainty . so money management is what will keep you in the Forex game and help you make profits

Novice
2012-01-23, 02:26 PM
I use strong money management system. If market goes opposite direction of mine, I wait still to touch my stop loss !! I try to find out what was the mistake by me. Then If I can find out them, I try to solve them.

sbmsingh
2012-01-23, 03:45 PM
I think when the Market goes in the downward side.then you get loss in trading . calm some time and at the lower price at trading buy the shares and wait for the good time when the market is go upward then sell the shares and recover the losses. this the good trend of trade.

sarwars
2012-01-23, 10:07 PM
stop loss is very important for my trading strategy,without that i can not protect my mrgin from margin call or big loss in trade.so.it's good to set stop loss everytime we want to make order in market.in demo i usually set syop loss too,as usual i set stop loss 50 **** and i think this value is standart for any stop loss we can set in our trade.
in reality we never know again market may reverse at any time, and this is the beauty of this business. so we need to wait for the confirmation of trend reversal and then go for profit from opposite end.so I would bring profit to compensate for the loss

ashwini
2012-01-31, 10:51 AM
stop loss aur take profit de kar hi koi order run karni chahiye taki ..kabhi agar opposite direction main market jae to kam se kam utna hi loss ho jitna ki apki stop loss dia gaya hoo.. then wait kare ...achha moiuka mile to entry kare market main aur apna loss recover kar le..

sangam
2012-01-31, 02:29 PM
stop loss aur take profit de kar hi koi order run karni chahiye taki ..kabhi agar opposite direction main market jae to kam se kam utna hi loss ho jitna ki apki stop loss dia gaya hoo.. then wait kare ...achha moiuka mile to entry kare market main aur apna loss recover kar le..

It is true that sometime the markets go in opposite directions and only stop loss can save us. We have to use it when the value per pip we are trading with is more so then even 10 pip difference will give us a big loss which we have to avoid in any condition.

pooja
2012-02-05, 02:57 PM
When the market moves in the opposite direct, which it always often does, you need to ensure that you have a trade exit criteria. You will need to have set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to know whether it will be continuous or just a temporary thing.

dog
2012-02-08, 09:37 PM
when the market moves in opposite direction. there is no wat to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit. but dont place ur trade with placing stop loss
good idea brother.when the market goes to opposite side stop loss will help to prevent your account from big loss.placing the stop loss will help the traders from a big loss at that moment.but the traders is too careful about the position of stop loss

Morshedul
2012-02-09, 08:48 AM
I personally feel very bad when market moves in opposite direction. On that moment, the best method will be waiting for the time until market goes up. This is applicable if you have larger amount of money and you trading lots are small. If you are trading with low money, you should immediately close that order as early as possible or should choice stop loss method.

sibali
2012-02-09, 07:40 PM
market hits target .
I think when the market moves in opposite direction, then I'll wait it out until the stop loss was touched because I think it is something that will be encountered in obtaining our trading activities. So do not forget to always put a stop loss

norix
2012-02-09, 08:55 PM
When the market moves in the opposite direct, which it always often does, you need to ensure that you have a trade exit criteria. You will need to have set your stop loss. The next thing is to find out why it moves in the opposite direction to know whether it will be continuous or just a temporary thing.

if it changed direction and the opposite trend just got cuttloss of the greater losses
It could just as headging techniques but also need the courage to double lot that is in use because we have to cover previous losses

rajabd
2012-02-09, 11:30 PM
I think when I trade in a rules. If I trade one hour so setup stop loss should 100 pips. One day I may loss , here I can not afraid, so why I close the trade ? it is true that market is opposite at 90 pips, then again market is my site, here I can close small profit or equal. Am I right ?

Current
2012-02-10, 08:32 AM
when the market moves against us go directly to perform the analysis again, if it is not possible to recover lost only cut, but if it is still possible back and let it keep running and plug Stop loss just in case if prices continue to the contrary.

ashwini
2012-02-20, 11:39 AM
kabhi kabhi yesa hota hain; ki hum ne buy kia hain .. aur sl aur tp dia hua hian.. lekin market pahle sl ko hit karta hain then tp.. ko..to mera simple sa funda hain.. 1lot ka order hain.. agar pahle mera sl hit karta hian to main 30pips ka loss karta hun.. then agar market back kar ti hain.. to main firse 2lot buy karta hun.. to main apna loss recover kar leta hun.. aur agar 100% capital use kar liya hain .. to main hedge ka help leta hun.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-20, 01:52 PM
When market moves in opposite direction,I think the ebst choise to do is close the order there.If the trend is still there,someimes we can still catch that trend to make order there.If the trend is not so clear there,I wish we can stay out to keep clam.

malik83
2012-02-20, 02:45 PM
I think in this situation when market moves opposite direction then you should play no trade even that that you know the market trend or to analysis market limit where it will be it stop and stop your trading and try to minimize your loss.

niteshforex
2012-02-22, 01:40 PM

jai
2012-02-26, 02:36 PM
I think you block trade is good for future. It can be profitable future. but when you trade you need to set stop loss and take profit. It will help you a lot. Forex market is so risky market. So you need to carfull about risk in forex.

Abdomhadi
2012-02-29, 04:49 PM
I know much about it because when the market moves against our existing order and then to simply close the loss and the loss of an order and enter the other side and make a profit, which is so simple. while in reality we never know again the market may reverse at any time, and that's the beauty of this business. we must wait for confirmation of trend reversal and then to take advantage of a good end oppose.et follow method and strategy to reach our goal.

sunil
2012-03-10, 03:24 PM
Initially i keep on increasing my positions - trying to average down and at last most of the time lost every thing, but experience make me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was wrong and should close it at appropriate stop loss. And enter with fresh analysis into another trade.

chetan
2012-03-11, 04:16 PM
If you are doing the trades then you should know that some time the movement of the market is artificial and you should not exit the trade and if you confirm that trend has changed then you may know exit your trade at once.

bambang
2012-03-11, 05:38 PM
market hits target .

if the market moves contrary to the order, then I'll re-do the analysis. if the analysis I did conclude that the market movement was just a correction, then the order will I hold. if the analysis I did conclude that there has been a trend reversal then I will do cutt loss.

iwan
2012-03-11, 05:49 PM
That's the importance of installing SL, to avoid even greater losses. because we can not control the market, the SL also be taken into account by the risk of loss according to the conditions our margins. not too short and not too far away to give room to move if there is a correction.

herono1
2012-03-11, 06:04 PM
When you make a trade in forex trading and watch your trade if the market trend opposite of your trade then must closed your trade and get little bit loss its better for you before you loose your whole capital at once.

forexpips
2012-03-11, 06:07 PM
when i start trade i will read market 1 or 2 hour first then start trade i use stop loss and take profit tool always so when market go opposite then ita automatically close by stop loss i think when we see market go opposite then close your lot if you do this then you never got big loss.

tajdarbet
2012-03-12, 10:17 AM
market hits target .

hahahah us kiya karna chiye bas hat pe hat rekh k app log aaram karo kioun app ko pata ha forex jab app ki mukhalif taraf chal rahi ho na to phr app ko aaram he karna chiye warna app ko es main loss he ho ga app mazzed jitni bhi trade open karo gi

patil
2012-03-14, 04:54 PM

narendra
2012-03-21, 07:41 PM
I think you should trade with stop loss. Then if market move opposite direction you dont have big loss. It is very important to know which way is market goes. I mine you need to understand market trend. If you understand market trend then go with the trend and i think trend is you friend you dont face any loss trade.

pravi
2012-03-21, 07:51 PM
After i blew two of my account i started thinking of this situation. Now i keep stop loss point so that i dont get a margin call. Waiting for market to bounce back is foolishness. I dont advise that to anybody. But if your lot size is low and you have a comparatively large deposit you can wait. Otherwise you will have to watch your account being washed away.

raka999
2012-03-21, 08:19 PM
After i blew two of my account i started thinking of this situation. Now i keep stop loss point so that i dont get a margin call. Waiting for market to bounce back is foolishness. I dont advise that to anybody. But if your lot size is low and you have a comparatively large deposit you can wait. Otherwise you will have to watch your account being washed away.
I used to be so. trading without a safety net. experience floating for days, even up to two months. without any action. and the results are predictable, my capital is slowly eroded, and finally hit a margin call. for that, I now began to try trading with more discipline.

ezincenter
2012-03-21, 08:35 PM
I faced this situation only this morning when I opened a buy position but after some minutes the market changed its direction to the opposite before hit the stop loss, at that time I decided to close this order in loss, but after just 15 minutes the market returned to its normal direction.

vicky
2012-03-21, 08:40 PM
I faced this situation only this morning when I opened a buy position but after some minutes the market changed its direction to the opposite before hit the stop loss, at that time I decided to close this order in loss, but after just 15 minutes the market returned to its normal direction.

it may happen in forex and i also faced so many time and for this we need to wait to hit our SL or TP and have to wait for this with patience . anyway we must need to money management and need to put proper sl and tp for this also.

kaji
2012-03-21, 09:38 PM
if we see that the market moves against the position we have open then we should immediately return analysis of market movements. so that the analysis that we do we will know what we should do....

waqtitrader
2012-03-21, 10:34 PM
market hits target .
jab market meri opposite side par chalati ha to main us wqt trade karta houn or jab main dekhta houn k ab market tottly mere khilaaf ja rahi ha to main forums par aa jata houn or es par knowledge hasil karta houn or phr jab market mere haq main aa jati ha to phr main trade shuro karta houn

anubhavsingh
2012-03-22, 11:02 AM
When the markets move in opposite direction of my performed trades I do not worry much as I place all my trades with stop loss and take profits and do it after proper analysis so I wait for stop loss or take profits to get hit.

forex me trading ka sabse safe tarika yahi hota hai ki trader stop loss ka use kare aur agar market opposite direction me jata hai to jaane diya jaye aur apne baki trades pe dhyan diya jaye
beshak apki deal stop loss ko hit karegi lekin aap baki deals se acha khasa paisa kamaya ja sakta hai..aur stop loss wale deals ka loss cover kiya ja sakta hai

will
2012-03-22, 01:17 PM
You must prepare with risk management to prevent big losses when the market is moving not same with our expectation
and our prediction. There is no one who could make perfect trading so it's normal if you faced losses sometimes but you
must limit it with good risk management.

ermaniso2011
2012-03-22, 01:31 PM
moving opposite direction means it is moving against your position or moving against the current trend.if you make a buy based on your signals and if the price will move against you ,you have to watch the next signal for confirmation before quitting from your position.so there will be always some support or resistant that will signal changing of the trend.it will work better with 1 or 4 hour time frames.

girish
2012-04-08, 04:38 PM
if it changed direction and the opposite trend just got cuttloss of the greater losses
It could just as headging techniques but also need the courage to double lot that is in use because we have to cover previous losses

girish
2012-04-08, 05:06 PM

mita
2012-04-09, 06:30 PM
good idea brother.when the market goes to opposite side stop loss will help to prevent your account from big loss.placing the stop loss will help the traders from a big loss at that moment.but the traders is too careful about the position of stop loss

ritesh
2012-04-10, 10:53 PM
in reality we never know again market may reverse at any time, and this is the beauty of this business. so we need to wait for the confirmation of trend reversal and then go for profit from opposite end.so I would bring profit to compensate for the loss

dadaa
2012-04-12, 08:05 PM
I had been hedging very often when my position goes against me now i am well disciplined with stop loss and always choose my stop loss level first and then place my order, my order closes after hotting my stop loss if my position goes against me.

dineshji
2012-04-18, 01:03 PM
moving opposite direction means it is moving against your position or moving against the current trend.if you make a buy based on your signals and if the price will move against you ,you have to watch the next signal for confirmation before quitting from your position.so there will be always some support or resistant that will signal changing of the trend.it will work better with 1 or 4 hour time frames.

newentry
2012-04-18, 01:27 PM
for this condition, there are many option for it, using stop loss, cut loss or hedging\
and for me i prefer to use hedging to overcome unwanted conditiion and with it then i still have a chance to convert my losing to profit, but for it we have to be careful

ishvara
2012-04-18, 01:48 PM
market hits target .

When a forex trade that we opened is moving in another direction, then we should be patient because we can try to change it and then make the wrong decisions in it. We should relax and allow our trades to run irrespective of where it is going.

netra
2012-04-20, 02:33 PM
If trader realize that trne dis changed or market will not move back or it go in opposite now than its better to quite early. The seconed option is hedging but its not a best solution becaue its very difficult to manage hedging in long rum. So it's better to quite all positions and open new after observing current scenario.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-23, 02:12 PM
market hits target .

agr market ke direction change ho rahi ho ya market ke direction change hona wali ho to ap apna pending order closed kar dana jan main ap ko profit gain ro raha ho ya ak best or achi strategy ha or ap new order daya dan k ab market dosari taraf move karna wali ha to ap ko yaqenan profit ho ga ya strategy apna sakta han.

barkiman
2012-04-23, 09:15 PM
if the wrong position, I would look at the condition of margin first. if I was a strong margin, then I will do the averaging. but, if you want to use this method, you must be careful. you should see strength your capital ..

joget
2012-04-23, 11:22 PM
when the market moves in the opposite direction to our open trading positions, then we should immediately analyze the likely extent to which this will happen, if it is likely to move up to 30 pips then we should close our open positions trading and immediately entry trade following the direction of the market.

scorpian7
2012-04-24, 12:26 AM
market hits target .

That is always been a hard situation for me since my habit is not to close loosing trades and I keep on accumulating them with the hope that they will turn to profit . Some times I become successful and most of the time I am not . But what ever happens I try to remain with my positions.

yaar
2012-04-24, 01:39 PM

rajib
2012-04-24, 01:48 PM
There is no Wat to escape you have to face loss at once you place you stop loss .but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit .but don't place your trade with pacing stop loss

yaar
2012-04-25, 01:57 PM

sachin
2012-04-25, 11:00 PM
jab market meri opposite side par chalati ha to main us wqt trade karta houn or jab main dekhta houn k ab market tottly mere khilaaf ja rahi ha to main forums par aa jata houn or es par knowledge hasil karta houn or phr jab market mere haq main aa jati ha to phr main trade shuro karta houn

Forexboy
2012-04-27, 04:23 AM
I am very nervous and I can not control my emotions right now I have not succeeded and I started in Forex and it ends and I will be in case of serious tension. But I come back after the loss to enter the market again, so I would bring benefits to offset the loss in my life and do something good.

Morshedul
2012-04-27, 11:28 PM
To me, when forex market is very low or going to a opposite way, you should not do anything. Because any further action will create huge losses for you. But you can sell pairs in some conditions. But for that, you need very good knowledge in forex because anytime it will move to any direction.

shoamir
2012-04-27, 11:33 PM
when market move in opposite direction than you have set a limit of stop loss you take a stop to be able stop stop from more loss its key to success thats you place stop loss other option is hedge that we ca make dring the trade then we will be save even if market is moving opposite direction because we open both position of selling and buying in the market.

darksaimon
2012-04-28, 10:21 AM
this is safe strategy to patronage in market itinerary. We can swap in supporting marketplace by curtail selling with consonant failure, so that if prices move ascent our positions gets non opening with small loses and another prudent we can look bigger profits on marketplace exploit behind.

adahidayat
2012-04-28, 12:18 PM
i think that if you do not have over trade, then you do not need to worry and do not have to close all of your positions...you can wait for market to recover to its normal and then trade more...when market is moving against your opened position, then you should wait for the stop loss to be touched...if you have not applied it...then you can close position at that point, which money you can afford to loose and cut your losses...patience is ver y important during that time....

anoha
2012-05-02, 09:05 AM
Yes, it is very bad reflection on the deal price
But in some cases be a good hedge and the length of the spared him out of the deal without a loss or a profit too, and sometimes prefer to close the deal until the loss of not more than by the market at this time to use a lot of hedge

hardworks
2012-05-02, 09:53 AM

market hits target .

No, i wont close the deal when market is opposite to me. I just wait till the market move favors for me. This is possible for who following money management plan. Otherwise, we should experience huge drawdown which usually ends in margin call. Think and decide.

raka999
2012-05-02, 10:08 AM
you must be wise if you have it. you must remember, we can not accurately predict the market direction, so, if it turns out the market direction opposite to our predictions, do not force it to continue to hold the position, because you think prices will come back the direction of with our position. cut loss, and do not despair, because there was a chance tomorrow.

sasa0220
2012-05-02, 11:22 AM
I open my positions based on long term trend. So if the market is moving against me i normally hedge the trade and close the opposite direction trade and get the short term profit. And keep my original position open. It gives me a opportunity to earn from the short term trend too. I do it only when there is a strong opposite direction short term trend. Other wise trend can come back to it's original trend soon

joko
2012-05-02, 02:20 PM
If the market is moving in opposite direction with our open position so we must prepare Stop Loss to limit our losses so we
won't lose too much in single transaction or we could cut loss the transaction if we are sure if the market won't move back to
our expectation.

playfx
2012-05-03, 07:17 AM
first don't panic, if we open the position based on our best analyzis, then it perhaps only a temporary move. just wait a bit longer till it reverse. if the movement to drastic, we could use hedging strategy to manipulate it.

will
2012-05-03, 02:17 PM
use stop loss when market moves opposite before SL i watch it carefully if market has very clears clues about crossing my stop limit then i close my trade we can use hedging as well for opposite movement of market its a safer to

Yes, it's important to use Stop Loss to prevent big losses if there is high movement in opposite direction from current price and
from the analysis which is made. If there is stop loss, the losses could be limited and it won't happen to lose more than you could
afford to take if you have prepared good money management.

aarti
2012-05-15, 02:16 AM
ager mujhey peta ho k meri strategy theek hey to mien cool mind ho ker baithta hun aur sometimes television ya game khel leta hun lekin ager ghelt trade leg jaye to phir market ka breakeven per aaney ka wait kerta hun

Gecko
2012-05-15, 08:03 AM
look for trend that move the price move opposite.. if there were a fundamental close to your trading time, you can cut loss and open position as the price moving.. switch trade tho the opposite position.. thats if it is a trend movement.. if it is a sideway, there are so many technic to do some martingale or averaging, to minimize loss, but maximize profit.. it just depends on the movement wether its a trend or sideway..
and if your balance is good, just sit back and let it flow even floating minus.. someday the price will back..

dragon
2012-05-15, 09:19 AM
It's no need to worry if you have prepared good risk management because when the market is moving in opposite direction
than our analysis, at most the price will hit on Stop Loss. So don't be too hurry to close position without doing more analysis
to make sure the movement of market in which direction for trending.

julianambas
2012-05-15, 09:33 AM
price moves in the opposite direction to the position we are going to cause harm. where MM is still showing strength then I will open a new position created by the system martilange.
where the position of the direction and magnitude is twice the size of the first.
it will very quickly be petrified agan BEP or profit.

barkiman
2012-05-15, 11:22 AM
price moves in the opposite direction to the position we are going to cause harm. where MM is still showing strength then I will open a new position created by the system martilange.
where the position of the direction and magnitude is twice the size of the first.
it will very quickly be petrified agan BEP or profit.
I think, the martingale system is suitable only when there is a trend that is not long. if you look at the current trend of the euro, I think this system can not work properly. you will need a huge capital to melaukan open positions on some level. especially if the price was hard to come back, then the loss is definitely waiting for you.

digger_jim
2012-05-15, 12:27 PM
If you are a beginner, cut your trade and accept your loss. When you have more experience, you'll know what to do without asking anyone.

yogesh
2012-05-20, 09:39 PM
when market moves to opposite direction !! i have found a great idea that's why i just share it , if am i wrong please reply expert people in this post cause i am also a learner in forex , so my idea is i just open another trade like if i open buy trade but trend goes wrong direction i immediately open a sell that means like to hedging method .

It is a good idea but there is a limitation that you should have enough free margin to open that trade because unlike some other traders instaforex use extra margin even for a trade in opposite direction and if you dont have enough free margin you should not hesitate to close that trade.

newentry
2012-05-20, 09:50 PM
i use hedging for it, then i i have a chance to convert my loses with profit, but for it, we need to pay attention before do that, and because we have to know this strategies with correctly and understand how to use it with well

saiful>hrs
2012-05-20, 09:57 PM
forex trading is a need patience.
when the market moves in the opposite direction, the attitude is supposed to do is be careful to continue to monitor the movement going.
one way to do this is to use stop loss.

mmassi
2012-05-22, 03:29 AM
the important thing to do is be calm and set the stop loss so that you do not lose all your account and you must remember the mistake you made, but one thing I must say is that in every mistake you learn a new thing and so on until we get the experience.

naijafx
2012-05-22, 06:10 AM
I don't use hedging, so what i normally do is to close my order, either open another or just stay out of trading for that day.

didikebenaran
2012-05-22, 07:45 AM
I do my own way trading when market moves word to our existing substance and making loss then run private the loss making say and get from the remaining broadside and weewee the profit, that is so bladelike!. but in realism we never cognise again market may relation at any get, and this is the beauty of this business. so we crucial to act for the confirmation of trend event and then go for profit from oppositeness end.
indeed be very good in our trade to obtain a trade with the analysis in accordance with our analysis so that we find our advantage in trade and we do need to make trade safe and we can control with a good signal wait

seri
2012-05-22, 09:52 AM
for me. i always like to see the market support and resistance points and then open the trades so if the market moves against me then i like to close the trade rather to wait and see when the market will touch my point.

That was good to look support and resistance level first before you made decision when the market is moving in opposite
direction. And you must take a look on condition of country which has relation with your pair for trading. Sometimes, the
movement is only shadow and it could move back to previous direction so don't be too hurry to make decision and always
prepare SL to prevent Margin Call.

kakatua
2012-05-22, 04:53 PM
At the initial condition i save on raising my positions - trying to average downwardly and at lowest most of the period cursed every happening, but live wee me learn that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in time that our trade was base and should familiar it at befitting stay loss. And commence with warm analysis into other trade.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-22, 06:43 PM
It occurs often in trading.I first notice the news carefully.For strong news,I do not close the order and wait for the profit.It the news are not so strong,I generally close the order with some loss of money.It is business.

got2luvyou25
2012-05-22, 07:31 PM
when the market moves in opposite direction dont loose hope and stay firm and there is no way to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit

humhare ander jeb tek confidence nahi hoga market humhare leye move b nahi kiri gi and one thing k er winning trade pehle minus main float kerti ha , lekan ap kitna minus float bear ker sektey ye ap ka money management system he apko bata sekta ha

malibo
2012-05-24, 12:47 AM
If that arrive with you I think it's better not to enter the market if the trade is running in the market for such a condition then we have to use stop loss to reduce the level risk. And avoid a margin call in our account.

zohaib ali
2012-05-24, 01:31 AM
Hi, when market moves in opposite direction you should book the loss and place the lot in where is market going. sometime it really helps you in taking some profit but it does not work every time. Market depends on the current situation what is going on in their countries, so we also read the news about currencies and then work according to the news then we can survive from that situations.

napkin
2012-05-24, 01:57 AM
Starting days of my trading i record on acceleratory my positions - trying to average doc and at terminal most of the second doomed every situation, but experience form me acquire that chasing trend is dangerious and we should admin in quantify that our trade was false and should appressed it at appropriate interrupt loss. And commence with forward analysis into added trade.

hamadmuneer
2012-05-24, 06:34 AM
main jab market opposit side ja rahi hoti hai to ziada tar lock kar deta hoon mere khial main stop loss laga ke nuqsaan uthany se behtar hai ke app lock laga kar kuch na kuch profit earn karo

kobhokhan
2012-05-24, 07:29 AM
if the market turns against the order that we do put my stop loss just to keep if the market moves further away and to avoid the greater harm, because if in trading let us be not nyaman.atau just possibly, could cut loss and subsequent moments the right to enter the market again.

deep
2012-05-26, 01:12 AM

rathod
2012-05-27, 03:43 PM
forex me trading ka sabse safe tarika yahi hota hai ki trader stop loss ka use kare aur agar market opposite direction me jata hai to jaane diya jaye aur apne baki trades pe dhyan diya jaye
beshak apki deal stop loss ko hit karegi lekin aap baki deals se acha khasa paisa kamaya ja sakta hai..aur stop loss wale deals ka loss cover kiya ja sakta hai

puri
2012-05-27, 06:02 PM
for this condition, there are many option for it, using stop loss, cut loss or hedging\
and for me i prefer to use hedging to overcome unwanted conditiion and with it then i still have a chance to convert my losing to profit, but for it we have to be careful

aamu
2012-06-06, 11:19 PM
you must be wise if you have it. you must remember, we can not accurately predict the market direction, so, if it turns out the market direction opposite to our predictions, do not force it to continue to hold the position, because you think prices will come back the direction of with our position. cut loss, and do not despair, because there was a chance tomorrow.

puri
2012-06-06, 11:35 PM
I used to be so. trading without a safety net. experience floating for days, even up to two months. without any action. and the results are predictable, my capital is slowly eroded, and finally hit a margin call. for that, I now began to try trading with more discipline.

digger_jim
2012-06-07, 04:14 AM
Sometimes, reversal in price movement doesn't mean a change of trend at all. It is sometimes simply a pullback, going back for some and then returning all forcefull. Get to know which one is which according to your strategy.

sufanw1
2012-06-07, 04:17 AM
market hits target .

If I look at the direction of price movement in the opposite direction from the position that I go then I will use several methods that can be applied such as averaging or martingale. But if the perceived price trend will turn around then I'll just cut loss.

ahmedi
2012-06-07, 04:47 AM
It's normal that the market moves to the opposite direction after you enter the market. The market goes up and down every seconds. Just set your stop loss at comfortable level so that if the market moves abnormally you can protect your account from much higher loses.
We only see happen once in a while and not all the time,need good MM of it, all of us are talking about 2% or more risk. but what should be the standard profit that a pro trader earns risking the 2% money or what will be the percentage of profit risking 2% money.

kajole
2012-06-07, 06:27 AM
market hits target .

nobby
2012-06-07, 11:14 PM
market hits target .

As traders, our basic tools are: our strategy, a stop loss and take profit. If you set a trade and market moves in the opposite direction, leave it. When it takes out your stop loss, take it as a bad trade and try again at the next opportunity. If you close and the market reverses in your favour, you will have yourself to blame. I have heard it said that the forex market never moves in a straight line.

faria
2012-06-08, 08:43 AM
I usually use sl inside lasting buying and selling. While current market moves complete opposite ahead of SL we enjoy this meticulously when current market has really clears clues concerning bridging my personal end restriction however in close proximity my personal deal along with open up a fresh deal toward current market.

eddy
2012-06-08, 12:13 PM
traders are doing when it moves in the opposite direction is to take immediate action to cutloss and then perform the installation according to the direction of the markets so that traders will not feel the loss and the profit obtained

aamu
2012-06-08, 01:38 PM
jam market meri trade k opposite jaata hai to bi main wait karta hu apni already open trade ka sl hit hone ka.
agar stop loss hit ho jaata hai to main fir se acha signal dekh kar trade karta hu.
but emotions main ni aata or signal k hisaab se hi trading karta hu.

joru
2012-06-19, 01:05 AM
Yes its happen some time trader close their order for lose then price come back and hit the trader set take profit target. When it happen it is very emotional for trader. But i think trader should not blame themselves for that trade. Trader should learn mistake and try to dont do that mistake again.

abdullahmuslim
2012-06-19, 12:13 PM
market movement will always change, and every trader should be able to anticipate any movement that occurs in the pair.
if the price changed direction and opposite to the position we have, then we should be able to make the best decision by looking at the direction of the trend is actually happening in the market.

you are right, the market trends will always change, if we can not analyze properly then we would be lost, but if you b isa master and can be analyzed properly then we will win ... thank you

nazmulhyder
2012-06-19, 12:43 PM
When you open any trade there are two additional options.
1) Stop loss - it is the limit where you want to close your trade when market moves opposite . This option helps you to limit your loss.
2) Take profit- it books the profit when market hits your target.
these option avails trader to secure his trades when he is away from his charts.

I have suffered from placing perfect stop loss for many days. according to my opinion you have to decide first how much you can be comfortable to loose maximum in a trade. then you have to find out a perfect stop loss point from proper analysis. and place that. if the price is going to touch your stop loss then admit it without hesitation.

ndm
2012-06-19, 01:55 PM
when a market moves in opposite direction the first and the far most important thing is that people close the trade in order to avoid the loss but at the same time it swings back to the highest value so its really a complex system

boniez
2012-06-19, 03:49 PM
when a market moves in opposite direction the first and the far most important thing is that people close the trade in order to avoid the loss but at the same time it swings back to the highest value so its really a complex system

You're right, because if we know that our position against the price and continue to let the fact that there are precisely we will get a big loss or margin call even tragically.

ernestina
2012-06-19, 04:05 PM
When the market moves in the opposite direction after you have opened your position, you should use fibonacci to find out if it is a correction or an outright reversal of trend or just a simple correction. If you determine that it is correction then you can use the expansion tool to find out the extent to which it might correct and if you will be able to take such volume of risk with your current position. After determining such you can then close the trade if it will be to risky or let it run if you can accommodate such risk but be sure to set your stop loss for it the trade exceeds your expected reversal point.

ratul
2012-06-19, 04:28 PM
agar mein kohi lot leta ho or merket oposite direction pe chale jati hain to me kos indcator ko dekhta ho or agar indecator se samajta ho ki merket zara si oposit pe zakar pher ke ajagi to mein boot oposit pe janake bad or ak lot lete oh agar merket ki opposite direction upor hain to mein niser ajanike liye nata hon or agar kos samajta neih ho to stop loss de dite hon.

irfan
2012-06-19, 08:23 PM
When market starts moving in opposite direction then I first analyze the trend and if trend is not changed then I just take no tension and wait for the market to come back but at the same time I also put stop loss so that in any undesired situation I can save my account.

monkedelofi
2012-06-19, 09:39 PM
market hits target .

when the market moves in opposite direction. there is no wat to escape u have to face loss at once u place u stop loss. but be sure that u place stop loss double the take profit. but dont place ur trade with placing stop loss

kiran
2012-06-20, 01:06 AM
jam market meri trade k opposite jaata hai to bi main wait karta hu apni already open trade ka sl hit hone ka.
agar stop loss hit ho jaata hai to main fir se acha signal dekh kar trade karta hu.
but emotions main ni aata or signal k hisaab se hi trading karta hu.

khanforex
2012-06-20, 04:26 AM
market hits target .

deep
2012-06-21, 01:28 AM
Yes, it is very bad reflection on the deal price
But in some cases be a good hedge and the length of the spared him out of the deal without a loss or a profit too, and sometimes prefer to close the deal until the loss of not more than by the market at this time to use a lot of hedge

terajana
2012-06-21, 08:46 AM
we face several times the price that does not comply with our open positions in the trading, and at such times we should be able to make decisions appropriate to avoid a greater loss because if the position continues in the opposite direction of course we will continue to lose.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-23, 03:57 PM

yes sir, I thank you for the information you have provided. I find the information you provide is really very beneficial for us, especially for the novice trader like me. and through this forum I hope you and other senior traders willing to provide other useful information for forex business.

taufiqbd
2012-06-23, 07:07 PM
I think a trader take all forex decision on his analysis. When he analysis market then he also analysis which level market will touch. So when he make a order then he set his take profit and wait for gaining targeted profit. When target is fulfill then take another trading decision on the basis of analysis.

kibara
2012-06-23, 09:42 PM
market hits target .

some time there are false movements in the market and if you really find that now this market is trying to move against you then you should cancel the trade and should not open the trade at once. wait and see the movement.

shariful
2012-06-23, 10:39 PM
Every time i tread by stop loss and take profit, so it is dose not matter that market moves in opposite direction. if i got a strong news or strong signal that my stop loss cross the limit than fast i do my tread close.

venus
2012-06-23, 11:43 PM
I think all traders must prepare the possibility if the market was moving in opposite direction with our first
analysis. There must be risk management strategy to prevent big losses and if you want to cut and switch position,
so it must be done with more analysis. Don't do cut and switch strategy directly without any strategy when the market
was moving in opposite direction because it will be too risky.

ForexMarket
2012-06-25, 05:01 PM
For me i usually set take profit and stop loss, so when market move in opposite direction i don't fear, i wait i hope market move oppoiste. but i think that prdicting trend of forex market wrong is very popular.

moomena
2012-06-25, 05:12 PM
For me i usually set take profit and stop loss, so when market move in opposite direction i don't fear, i wait i hope market move oppoiste. but i think that prdicting trend of forex market wrong is very popular.

yes if we make our effort and make good analysis and the market opposite then it,s bad luck and we must concentrate and try to solve this problem by open another one by double lot to recover the loss but this idea very risky but what can we do

hemaelsisy
2012-06-25, 05:15 PM
when market move opposite my way it is normal couscous i enter my position and i know that there are loss in market then i put stop loss with 2% risk to keep my money

miketega3
2012-06-25, 08:04 PM
when you notice that the position you open is a bad trade that is losing money then you have no option than to close the trade to minimize you loss, cutting your loss early is not a bad idea

ashikrobi
2012-06-25, 08:27 PM
market hits target .
I think in this situation stop loss is the right choice. If you have a big account you could set 50 pips for stop loss. Or if you have small account size you could use less. Use the money management to determine the perfect stop loss for you. In my view it's not a good practice to left an open trade if the market goes in the opposite direction. I lost my account so many times for this. Hope you will not do that same mistake.

dharampal
2012-06-29, 04:17 PM
first analyse market before opening any order after analysis open order if your prediction or analysis is wrong then two thing is happen if you have large money account then dont close order use swing technique which best for you and another is open opposite order to that order then your account margin level maintain.

Arara
2012-07-01, 10:57 PM
Looking for trends that are moving the price moves counterclockwise. If there are any fundamental close time your trades, you can cut losses and opening position as price moves. switch position opposite trade tho. It is if it's a trend movement. If sideway, there is so much to do some technic martingale or, on average, to minimize losses, but to maximize profits. It just depends on the weather this is a trend or movement sideway.
and if you have good balance, just sit back and let flow afloat. one day soon prices will come back.

mmja2003
2012-07-02, 10:10 AM
market hits target .

Your thought is absolutely right. I am facing always this type of problem in my trading. I not only me but also all the forex trader have such problem. In this case closing the trade is right decision, if the market go to target trend then we can again open this trade. But we have to remember that we may mistakes, that is no problem, but losing all the money is a great problem. That's why we should careful stop loss.

riddhan
2012-07-02, 10:28 AM
when market is opposite, i will using hedge or locking to make my money save, after my indicator give me signal i will close one of hedge to make more profit in market, i hink its very good when trade is not like i want, trading need a good startegy to make more profit in market

nazmulhyder
2012-07-02, 12:52 PM
You have to close the order or accept the stop loss in this situation. there is no other way of it though the price hits your target after triggering the stop loss. never regret for it. better learn from it. be more conservative and patient. try and practice always to find out the best entry, exit and stop loss point.

shohel molla
2012-07-02, 02:57 PM
you can fixed how much pips you need from trade. then you set you take profit.you can also use bollinger band . when market cros this band this time you close your trade .please try it fast in your demo . i use this for close my trade. Every people can trade but they are not know when heclose hist rade. please try it in your demo

aum
2012-07-07, 01:10 PM
it may happen in forex and i also faced so many time and for this we need to wait to hit our SL or TP and have to wait for this with patience . anyway we must need to money management and need to put proper sl and tp for this also.

computers
2012-07-09, 02:41 PM

khanam liza
2012-07-11, 01:31 PM
A trader must perform his trades based on his analysis and study and must place both stop loss and take profit so that he need not worry about anything if markets move in opposite direction for few **** as he must trust his study and have faith in it.
i agree with u my friend . u have to trust yourself .if u face loss the learn form this mistake and don't do it again.

vijai21
2012-07-12, 05:58 PM
it depends on traders strategy and lot of factors will involve in that time.if we are wise in trading and confident in signal will come on our way then we should not hesitate to continue to open our position.

Dragon
2012-07-12, 07:47 PM
When you trade, you should have a clear strategy. When the market moves in opposite direction, the best thing to the new trader i close his order. Of course, it is very easy to understand. But to experience trader---> don't decide in hurry, wait and consider

VS89494899
2012-07-12, 07:49 PM
the only thing you can do on market movement is to stop trading instantly. i used to do it always. sometimes it works when i make a quick decision to stop trading on a certain point. if i fail to make that then it becomes a loss.

haryadi88
2012-07-12, 07:55 PM
When market moves in opposite position,you will face loser and if you give stop loss your trade automatically stop or you close your trade,then market hit your target.

As long we put our stop loss and take profits on our trade, I think we should relax and enjoy because we are more prepare when market are volatiling

jahangir2812
2012-07-12, 08:13 PM
Sure obviously if your market would be unlike the actual conjecture Then you definitely to avoid the loss of additional sensible you can experience huge loss. To learn techie examination very carefully to see market styles and then to wide open your and acquire the power.

boniez
2012-07-12, 08:44 PM
try to use the style counter trend, which I'm sure that the counter trend will help you in saving your account where it's all that will be a lifesaver, but you also need to consider margin before

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-12, 10:50 PM
please i want to ask and answer for traders who know,
whether the movement can only be influenced by market forex news? because for a few weeks I suffered losses only because of the euro exchange rate can not move up until a few days,,, huuff, I'm running out of capital

Abidine
2012-07-12, 10:57 PM
market hits target .

you should be prepared to the consequences from the begining, i guess the market could give you a glimpse about the status of current trading may be by analysis and concentration you can make your way throught this nightmare who knows

victorforex
2012-07-12, 11:43 PM
If market move with opposite in direction, then trader must make use of stop loss in trading. Trader always make sure to have management of money working in trading or margin call will come. If trader sure of making bad trade then should close position fast.

cozard007
2012-07-16, 08:46 PM
What else can a trader do than to waittill the deal is done??? the fact still remains that traders hould do all their bets to get the stop-loss and take profit in place before leaving the screen.

lap
2012-07-17, 12:59 PM

sazzad
2012-07-17, 01:30 PM
According to my opinion i think if market go to reverse direction of trade then trader should close this trade if he/she see that market can give high movement and it can be happened in the volatile session like overlapping session of London and New work session.

antnetwork
2012-07-17, 01:47 PM
I think we need to do stop for that time or for the whole day, if we find any problem on market curve. We may use SL indicator for detect that opposition problem. Then it may reduce some loss. Expect this close for some certain period is better.

leherchand
2012-07-18, 12:17 PM

Sun-Moon
2012-07-19, 01:20 AM
market hits target .

I usually first see that is there any news for which pair I am trading. Then I close it when a news may publish. By this I can get rid of from big opposite movement of price. But, If price move opposite me without any reason, then I take it easy. I do not widen my stop at any cost.

antosco
2012-07-19, 03:26 AM
When the market moves in opposite direction, what I would have simply done is to use the hedging system to help prevent my account from big loss but since I am not used to hedging, I would rather allow my stop loss level to be hit instead of taking morerisk.

ismail trader
2012-07-19, 05:52 AM
yes of course, Moving the market movements for certain it is impossible, unless we have a big capital like the Big Boys are able to influence the market. We can only predict the movement is based on fundamental and technical analysis.

skboyra
2012-07-19, 08:07 AM
at the time of the opposite direction off the market i sometime lock my profit that is take profit or use the stop loss. for this you profit or loss will be stop in the certain point. i think in the opposite direction of the market you should apply the hedging.

mhchomsi
2012-07-19, 08:26 AM
cutloss it is very important, therefore to minimize our losses when we are wrong in analyzing the market. so cutloss that we have to prevent excessive losses. so somehow we have to practice for the courage to do cutloss when we are wrong in analyzing the market. It is better to lose a bit of a loss on all of our capital.

stop loss is indeed useful to minimize the losses we will accept it. Therefore, using stop loss is a necessity in forex trading. It is better to lose a bit of on all capital we are missing and the easiest way to do is to use a stop loss

kakuly
2012-07-19, 09:53 AM

market hits target .

Well friend.
i use stop loss option of any trading. when i take position i then i mathematically calculate that how many pips can i take. then i put stop loss. also i use take profit and trailing stop key. so if market moves in opposite direction, its not a problem for me.

devvi
2012-07-19, 10:02 AM
yes of course, Moving the market movements for certain it is impossible, unless we have a big capital like the Big Boys are able to influence the market. We can only predict the movement is based on fundamental and technical analysis.

if we are able to predict our money we'll find it easy to monitor our work in this way we know how akn movement of our business, not easy to give up the existing state

ahsankhan
2012-07-19, 11:39 AM
market hits target .

mujh jab lagta hai kay market ab jo hai opposite direction may move karna wali hai tu may apni open postion jo bhi hoti hain may woh sab cancel karah layta hun...

sadam
2012-07-19, 11:53 AM
good question.if you have big deposit balance then wait .because in any moment will return from your opposite direction and don't close your trade. if you have small balance then close your order.

if you have a large balance we would be easily to do this very well treding and because we have the ability to withstand the movement of the counter currency with our order and to wait until the price touched take profit.

suresh
2012-07-21, 12:53 PM
According to me if i fall in this type of problem then i will close my trade right here and then i will think about and will try to understand the market trend if the market direction is right then i will give another trade with market trend.

---------- Post added 07-21-2012 at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-20-2012 at 10:47 PM ----------

I find the information you provide is really very beneficial for us, especially for the novice trader like me. and through this forum I hope you and other senior traders willing to provide other useful information for forex business.

arbi
2012-07-21, 12:54 PM
A Business representative appears fascinating. Some would contemplate posting here at MT5 Forums a business of representing yourself to others. All the opposite aspects of forex are available to debate here too.

arin.muah
2012-07-31, 01:54 PM
i would cut loss and change my open position with opposite direction.cut loss is my favorite money management so i don't think confuse while to open this locking

neajctg01
2012-07-31, 02:40 PM
when market moves opposite direction . i do not face the problem . i think your indicator is not good . you change your indicator . then you trade in the forex market.................

truegoa
2012-08-04, 09:16 AM
i would cut loss and change my open position with opposite direction.cut loss is my favorite money management so i don't think confuse while to open this locking

Such as good option and decision. We do need to cut our loss when we need to do that. We just need to be sure that we are in fail position and counter trend before make any cutting, otherwise we will get some regret.

mark
2012-08-04, 10:33 AM
market hits target .

i have a SL in my deal and it hit many times but i accept it as a lost deal and continue to trade forgetting about it. Loss will happen every now and then its a part of the business as we cant win all the time.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-12, 12:03 PM
It is normal that the market moves in opposite direction,it might even go up to negative 15 to 20 pips. Just stay relax and calm,don't ever panic. If your stop loss is 30 pips then wait for the market's judgement. Just follow your trading plan,don't do stupid mistake like closing your position too early because if the market returns back you will regret your wrong decisions.

darkrider
2012-08-12, 12:20 PM
I think when we analyze the market and get an entry, there is always some probability of market going against ours and for that when we analyze the stop loss point also. The case is very regular that market reversing just after hitting sl and I think the main reason is that having a tight sl and trading in low time frame but to me I prefer bigger time frame at least 4 Hour. So if market moves aginst you just watch the price action and try to understand the sentiment of the market but never loose more than you can handle so get hit in sl and analyze again the next entry and try to find out the error of previous entry.

venus
2012-08-13, 11:24 AM

I think it's not good idea to cut loss your current position directly when the market was moving opposite direction than our current
direction because it's possible if the movement is only correction and it can move to our prediction. So it's better to make another
analysis if the movement of price is more than our prediction and it broke pivot or support or resistance point.

sweetrevenge88
2012-08-13, 12:59 PM
The market always moves in opposite direction. You can't not expect that the moment you open a position int the market it will gives profits instantly,maybe it can happen few times but not always. Just set your stop loss and wait for the market decisions. Don't panic.

dimpal
2012-08-14, 05:59 PM
market hits target .

First of all koi bhi trade market ko analysis karke hi karna chahiye. Aur uska Stoploss always take profit se chhota hona chahiye. Agar technical analysis karke trade karoge to tp aur sl bhi sahi jagha pe lagega. Phir kabhi news k karan market me movement aa jaye to thoda loss hi bear karna padega.
Agar technical analysis karke trade kiya hoga to trade me loss k chances kam ho jayenge.

rifan.nadim
2012-08-15, 01:49 AM
some times one kind of news release the move opposite side. After we look the market come back to target. So depend on news. Cause some new release the market moves large or small. so I think if market will hot news and the market move trader target then the trade never do close trade or hot news will the market move opposite side then the trade close right time.

Md. Mosharaf hossain
2012-08-15, 01:54 AM
Sometime I have to face such types of situation while trading. In this time I try my best to keep my emotion under control. I try to realize that is this the real movement or the correction. I try to find out why is this happening.

ntoed
2012-08-15, 02:53 AM
market hits target .

yes, that situation is often happen to me too. so every time i open a position i will set stop loss and target profit then i will close my computer and get relax. i think that is easier because i still dont understand how to do hedging. you can do other option such as averaging or martingale if you have enough margin.

tharaka17
2012-08-15, 02:57 PM
yep..good idea.If you use TP:SL AS 2:1 you can maintain your profit.If you loss 5 trades and won 5 trades.You can earn profit.what...????Yep...Calculate like this.You need 20pips and you make TP as 20 pips and SL as 10 pips.Then your wining pips = 20*5=100
Your losing pips = 10*5=50 oh...wow....your total profit is 100-50=50pips..can you understand.

junaid1
2012-08-15, 08:33 PM
well its a very bad condition for any trader is se aap ka loss increase honay lagta hai is liye main to yahi suggest keru ga k kisi trah aap particular chart ko jitni jaldi ho sakay chor day aur wait keray market ki position ko samjhnay ka nahi to aap musalsal loss main hi jay gy aur profit kamana aap k liye bohat mushkil ho jaay ga...

tubeltkadal
2012-08-28, 01:05 PM
I think a cut loss that needs to be done while it is early, aka young. Prior already too severe, choose your path that you really dreamed, hoped, and full of zest for life will continue to do so if you can start now. However, if you continue to do your first choice, throw away feeling lazy to do so. I think it is the hardest thing in life ...

assi
2012-09-02, 12:46 AM
it happen many time in forex when the market will against to the trend so we should be clever at that time so that we should not lose the money if the market will move against us so we lose the big money from our account

ishvara
2012-09-02, 04:33 AM
Even if the forex market is 100 pips away from the points our profits are, we should stay put and then wait for it to return. So long as our forex trading signal and analysis is right, we have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Jones
2012-09-02, 04:48 AM
I think in time like this the best option is for us to control our emotion and wait a bit for the market to come down in small avarge we can endure and close the market. This is one of the important of new analysis for when we are conversant with news we cant make such a mistakes.

gsaerva
2012-09-02, 06:25 AM
I see that this is safe strategy to patronage in market itinerary. We can swap in supporting marketplace by curtail selling with consonant failure, so that if prices move ascent our positions gets non opening with small loses and another prudent we can look bigger profits on marketplace exploit behinds...

Jack
2012-09-02, 10:27 AM
Jab hamne koi trade open kiya ho aur market hamare opposite move kar raha ho to usi time hame yeh dekhana chahiye ke hamara analysis dusre traders ke analysis se milta hai ke nahi, agar dusre traders ke analysis hamse alag lag rahe ho to hame woh trade close karke nikal jana chahiye. Sath me hame Forex news bhi dekh leni chahiye jisse hame market is direction me kyu ja raha hai woh pata chal haye.

gulking
2012-09-02, 01:14 PM
yes when market moves opposite direction hum both kuch ulta sada sochty hy or both tension be hotie hy zayada tar new bies ko tension hotie hy isie ley hum zayada sy sayada imformation collect karnie chaie

Rak
2012-09-02, 04:12 PM
If we have put the SL and TP when we place order we need not to worry about the market direction ,So prevention is better then cure in the same way we are safe till we put SL and TP. Be careful and future we should use these.

asma abdo
2012-09-02, 04:23 PM
What to do when market moves in opposite direction
I try not to carry on any accounts you want Tani before he closed the deal in which
I travel market in the opposite direction must make it clear that there are open positions ĘŃ

rokonripon
2012-09-02, 09:09 PM
Just relax and stay in market. Be patient,and wait ,not to be emotional and don't close the trade in anger. If you can do this a good result will be found later because market will chance the direction after a few moments later.

mahadihassan
2012-09-02, 09:14 PM
The market moves opposite the dollar because these assets are non-correlated.

If the market is performing according to historical precedent then stocks will move down as the currency rises, and vice verse .

silpa
2012-09-02, 09:15 PM
I think you should interchange with preclude casualty. Then if industry act opposition route you don't bang big deprivation. It is really influential to recognize which way is marketplace goes. I mine you need to realize marketplace movement

bonna
2012-09-02, 09:30 PM
when i see the the markets change in oppositeness direction of my performed trades I do not disorder some as I base all my trades with restraint decease and suffer profits and do it after straightlaced reasoning so I inactivity for break loss or accept profits to get hit.

hello927
2012-09-02, 11:19 PM
Usually there are more chances of loss if market moves to opposite direction but there must also be recovery plan in your mind for any unusual happening. It depends upon your trading strategy at that time and usage of different tools are important to avoid big loss. I try to escape from the situation with careful approach.

sofeenevu
2012-09-02, 11:23 PM
All time analysis can't ensure the right forecast. So when market goes against me, i start to analyze it and figure out the possible top level. Then decide how to overcome or control that.

kavita
2012-09-03, 04:36 PM
this is a good question the the beginners at that time we all of us wait and watch the market if the market is not normal we all are not in a position to do something otherwise we lose the small amount of investment its benefitical for big trader they know the actual position of the market

qkouarta
2012-09-03, 05:15 PM
For you when you makes a trades in the forex trading and watch your trades if the markets trend opposite of your trade then must closed your trade and get little bit loss its better for you before you loose your whole capital at onces !!

kash
2012-09-12, 08:28 PM
jab market oposit irection main ho to us time ap ko trade nahi krni cahea balky trader ko wait krna chahea jab tk market trend ko nahi samj pata or i s k elawa traedr ko chahea k is sy experience bhi gain kry k kis tra ager market move krti hy to trade ko kis tark krna chahe

erumozor
2012-09-12, 08:54 PM
That is the real truth any time that you discover a trade going opposite your direction it is advice to get out of the trade at particular period of time

Mars
2012-09-12, 09:05 PM
if market goes up you should have to close both position with small lose. and if market goes down, it's depend how strong is signal and depend for amount of your deposit and free margin, i will open one more position in sell for short period and close all position to exit for that situation as sooner as you can. you don't have to put your position to go 100 pips in minus, that's first mistake.

tisha
2012-09-12, 09:48 PM
Anytime market can be hap opposite that we have not thought .It is natural character a market .when market will go negative turn then should our duty a few time for rest .When market will go positive trend then again will start again trade .Who apply this method in forex he will gain forex trade .

bhagawanta
2012-09-19, 09:08 PM
yup!thats the way it is..if you have done the analysa and you decide it Open possition, so you must believe that decision and let it flows..loss is a common experience in forex trading..to avoid the same mistakes,we must evaluate every result that we got,be open minded and possitive!!goodluck,thx.

Morshedul
2012-09-20, 12:29 AM
When Forex market moves to its opposite direction, it is better not to trade on that time. Because if you trade, then it might give you wrong results and ultimately you will lose your money. So think first before trading.

waleedkhan
2012-09-20, 12:42 AM
yes its happen some time trader close their order for lose then price come back and hit the trader set take profit target... when it happen it is very emotional for trader... but i think trader should not blame themselves for that trade... trader should learn mistake and try to dont do that mistake again....

didikfx
2012-09-20, 01:06 AM
before you decide to place a position in the market you should have planed for each event even the unforeseen ones and so if a position starts to move against you you should hold on to your rules for you have the stop loss in case things come to the worst

Accurate analysis is required before we open a position for a perfunctory analysis would make us lose. In addition to the analysis of security to the account that's important because we do not know what the market immediately move according to our wishes or even turned against us.

cfxsignals
2012-09-20, 03:59 AM
When the market moves in the opposite direction, you either have to cut your loss, or you need to leave your trade to come back. leaving your trade is the worst option. Stop losses prevent you having to worry about it.

BaHaaFxTr
2012-09-20, 04:26 AM
I think it's often happen by one thing that we donr believe in our selves and just rush and close the postion and we fund it hit the target :) , it would be so regret feeling so we must decide to not enter a position without be concerned that will be hit the target so i hope dont test the feeling againe.

abbey ak
2012-09-20, 06:24 AM
well the market have the chance to go in any direction its like but you have to learn the very best way to be at the save side of the trade and the best way to be at the save side of the trade is when we learn the very best way to make use of the stop lose and proper use of our money management that i know it goes a long way

rzza
2012-09-20, 06:34 AM
market hits target .

hi,
this is my views. i myself will close the positions if the market goes against my open positions.
i will immediately execute before i get so many loss.
besides that if i am sure my trading analysis is correct, i prefer to do hedging.

monsterzz
2012-09-20, 11:15 AM
when the market moves in the opposite direction of things we have to do is to close the open position or open position back to the opposite direction with the same lot. If we are not so sure the market will follow our wishes should we close the position and stop trading for a while.

ki pleret
2012-09-20, 12:39 PM
when the market moves in the opposite direction of things we have to do is to close the open position or open position back to the opposite direction with the same lot. If we are not so sure the market will follow our wishes should we close the position and stop trading for a while.

correct sir, against the direction of the trend in the forex trading market is not profitable for us of course events account balance we will meet a margin call as soon as possible we must act to reverse

titikfocus
2012-09-21, 12:10 AM
trend is difficult to follow in, and if the market does not move in line with what we expected, then we must take the best decisions in trading. we can cover that position by cutting loss.

abbey ak
2012-09-21, 05:32 AM
well i think the very best thing to do when market go in opposite direction is for us to exit the trade or make use of the money management because with money management and stop lose we can learn to control our emotions and trade with a rest of mind thats what i really think regarding opposite direction

iwahyudi
2012-09-21, 07:50 AM
I will open a new order for the position to the contrary, the goal is to minimize losses. if the price is moving strongly to reduce the losses of the first order then I immediately menurup oder first and tried to gain profit from the second order

Chelsea91
2012-09-23, 04:32 AM
you can add more positions after 30 or 50 pips as an example and close your positions on the first entry point, also you can make hedge to stop floating in minus, another option for people don't like this to use stop loss, it is the best

Redcandle
2012-09-23, 10:17 AM
I consider for closing order when the market moves in opposite direction and it going to hit my stop loss. It is wise for traders to know how to caculate stop loss level. i ussually use Fibonanci or Pivot for analysing.

dmambi
2012-09-23, 11:58 AM
In my earlier days i used to get panic and do some nasty things to avoid loss and further margin call. But now i have sufficient capital and hence keep myself calm and never get panic. If at all the trend is strong in opposite direction simply i hedge the position under loss and wait for the right time to unlock it.

pintu01
2012-09-23, 12:07 PM
Yeah this is good strategy to trade in market direction. We can trade in bearing market by short selling with stop loss, I am also have huge experience that the market move reverse and then move favor for me. So, if your analysis is right, then wait for the target in patience...

msm
2012-09-23, 12:33 PM
market hits target .

At the beginning of the trade we should use the SL and take profit this is the better situation to be consistence the account. If anything happen to go the price against the trade then we should close the trade immediacy and need to observe the market then we have to open trade as a new.

sind
2012-09-23, 12:45 PM
As a rule I have a stop loos which will be triggered in case of adverse move. Sometimes I preempt the adverse move based on the news or other indicators to minimise the loss. It is highly risky to place a trade assuming it is going to move as per our conviction :(

Rak
2012-09-23, 05:01 PM
Jab market mere opposite direction main jane lagti hai to main :
1. jab mere account main kafi achi rakam hoti hai to main kuch nahi karta balki wait karta hu jab market dubara mere sath ki direction main aa jaye or muje profit ho jaye
2.jab mere account main paisa nahi hota to main jab market mere opposit direction main jati hai to main loss book ar leta hu is se pahle to account wipe out ho jaye

assi
2012-10-07, 08:23 AM
we can use the hedging position at this moment if we see that the market is going against us so that we should be able to get the more good and easy trades in forex and if we do not know the good hedging then we should wait for the good return or close the position

bhagawanta
2012-10-07, 06:46 PM
if my capitals is big enough,i will chase the movement with martiangle technic..but if my capital is low i will close my trade to avoid a bigger loss..big capitals made our trade become easy if we knows how to handle it,we should know well how to use money management!!thats my oppinion..goodluck!!

fxmoney
2012-10-07, 07:19 PM
There is no any time when the market moves in the opposite direction but you must have to be cautious about the movement of the forex pair. so always try to place the stop loss for your order so that you will not lose much of your amount from the single trade.

abcforex
2012-10-07, 07:41 PM
According to me that when market is going opposite then you will suffer in loss and if your capital is too low then it may be your account collapse, margin call in very bad sign received . big loss for you if market is not in your favor.

iwahyudi
2012-10-07, 09:45 PM
If the market moves in the opposite direction from the open position (first order) me and I will open a new position (second order) in the direction of the market, the reason is to reduce the loss caused by the first open position.
If the market price movement became stronger in the direction of the second order that I should be able to get a profit and closed the second order earlier.
To minimize the risk of loss that much I also always use a stop loss when trading

prawinkurdeg
2012-10-07, 10:11 PM
i use stop loss in my order so that my order will close at minimum loss as per my money management . I dont risk too much on any single trade. so I dont get disturbed much when order move in opposite direction.

goutam
2012-10-08, 12:24 AM
when market is moving opposite position and you are in huge loss and your equity is too little then i think you should lock your account.then when market is on your side you can free the lock and thus you can make profit

malik
2012-10-08, 01:12 AM
Market to kisi bhi time par aap kay opposite move kar saktee hay, apa ko aur kuch naheen karna jab market aap kay against move kary bass stop loss ko apply karna hay apne trades kay saath aur agar market price aap kay stop loss ko hit kartee hay to dosree opportunity ka wait karo.

enter
2012-10-09, 12:20 PM
some time i will feel really angry when i have see the market is go to the direction which can make me got the loss, but some time i must choose to calm down my self, because i have put the stop loss so it is not possible for me to got the margin call on it

seeker
2012-10-09, 12:23 PM
just leave the chart after getting your target..if you do over trading , then you should caught in reversals ...i am also have huge experience that the market movie reverse and then move favor for me so, if your analysis is right, then wait for the target in patience.

babayuyu
2012-10-09, 01:40 PM
Sometimes seen prices drop drastically graph will still give hope back again to its original position. Most of the things that makes the trader receives a lot of loss. Apply only as a target your stop loss before. Sometimes we must have the courage to lose a little to avoid losing even more.

kameeelforex
2012-10-09, 02:02 PM
market hits target .

jab market mere aginst ja rahi ho na to main sahi baat ha k kuch der k liye rest karta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading jab app k aginst ja rahi ho to app ko e smain enter nahi hona chiye nahi to big loss ho sakta ha app ko main us wqt e sko churr k koi or kaam karta houn

deka14
2012-10-09, 02:20 PM
market hits target .

if the market was moving not in accordance with the analysis and the turning of the analysis that I apply, the things I did was to cut the position or the position clear, which of course there are considerations based on false signal analysis is applied to the system trading plan

uin
2012-10-09, 02:32 PM
if the market was moving not in accordance with the analysis and the turning of the analysis that I apply, the things I did was to cut the position or the position clear, which of course there are considerations based on false signal analysis is applied to the system trading plan

nice straetgy you use it by applying cutting position will make us a little safer but in this case I mostly use small lot and sl in trading me ....

muna1982
2012-10-09, 02:46 PM
every thing depend on the strategy one used. if some one trade with stop loss then he have no tension of which direction the market moves because after certain pips moves the loss trade will gone closed and the other will give profit. but question is when the trader did not used stop loss and a lot of floating loss gain. i this situation he have to hedge his account or if their is enough balance to meat up the moves then just wait for the price change and get the profit next time.

umairsaleem
2012-10-09, 03:04 PM
Main forums par aa jata houn or es par knowledge hasil karta houn or phr jab market mere haq main aa jati ha to phr main trade shuro karta hounjab market meri opposite side par chalati ha to main us wqt trade karta houn or jab main dekhta houn k ab market tottly mere khilaaf ja rahi ha to

riyanaml
2012-10-09, 03:19 PM
For me i would cut lossing and changes my opening position with opposites directions.cut loss is my favorites money managements so i don't think confuse while to opens this locking !!

umairsaleem
2012-10-09, 03:19 PM
Thus, when the analysis typically is appropriate, then wait for the actual target with regard to patience.I am have huge experience that the particular market move reverse plus then move prefer for me personally.

lis
2012-10-09, 03:26 PM
Maybe for example i opened up a trade and had bourght the next move i would pull up is sell double the price i had bought with only just for a shot period as the market move.

dareking
2012-10-09, 03:29 PM
Jab bhi hum trading karte hai, to stop loss hume hamesha use karna chahiye, agar market humare against bhi jaye, to hume jayda loss nahi hoga, bhaiyo maine to ab har trading mein stop loss use karna shuru kar diya hai.:)

masipinarifin
2012-10-09, 03:41 PM
market hits target .
very often happens to me .... hehhehe ........ and very often my SL moved and reversed ..... Newbie dot Com

amni570
2012-10-09, 04:05 PM
GBP/USD M15, Sell 1.6045, T/P 15p, S/L 30p