PDA

View Full Version : search engine

hendze
2012-11-16, 05:52 AM
anyone know how to register in avg.com?

lfd
2012-11-17, 03:28 AM
Simple, just go this avg.com (https://myaccount.avg.com/us-en/new-account) link and fill up require field. Once the fill up will complete then press continue button. You need to conform the activation link from your email. Now you are avg.com register member:)

Dawood
2012-11-25, 08:59 PM
It is very very easy. Turn on net and go to avg.com site. Click on new member. a form will appear. Fill that form ( Fill all Fields). and then Click contnue button. You will open your e. mail and click activation link of avg. com. After this you will be able to become registered.

gppathak
2012-11-25, 11:06 PM
ye bhut easy h first u trun off the net nd go to www.avg.com nd click a new member bs form fill fir apni id khole pfir click to activation link of avg.com in sb ke bab ragistr kr skte hai

sun.rise
2013-01-03, 02:24 AM
It is very very easy like all other site, you need just to go to AVG.COM and click on New Member. then fill all the fields of the form that has appeared and click on Continue. that all
finally you need to open you inbox "Email" and click on verification link on the message sent to you by AVG. good luck my friend

asifanayat
2013-01-22, 05:51 PM
Sub sey pehly app avg.com pr jain wo app ko fill krney k liye form dey ga app ney eis ko fill kr
contineu kaa button press krna hai ous k baad app ko email aa jaye gi phr app ney email mein
ja kr link active krna hai ous k baad app ka account active ho jaye ga

barikahalah
2013-01-23, 02:48 PM
It's very significantly active in addition to going to ipmart. NET's simple select a questionnaire brand new associate. Seeing that fill up the design which presents itself (please add all fields). After which it clicks the switch all continue.
Last but not least, you have to start the actual Mail "email" and you also my friend normally enjoys emails dispatched through exploring the actual confirmation website link.

oodi
2013-01-23, 03:03 PM
search engine is site or kind of a software that can be used in making the money that way i know that is well and all of us can become the best of what or who we are that way i can just kill it in the market.

liaqut
2013-02-16, 07:06 PM
A very good software of search engine that can be used in making the money that I know that is well and all of us can become the best of what we are that the market.

ctn5454
2013-02-20, 11:23 AM
very simple agr ap avg.com ma register hona chatye ho to go to avg.com and all form ko theak information da kar fill karo or mukaml karnaye ka bad ak activation link ya code ap ki di gaye email pa aye ga us per click karo ap ka acount verify ho jaye ga good luck my best friend

faisal waheed
2013-02-28, 10:10 AM
it is very simple. first of all:
go to avg.com.
click on new member.
when open the form, then fill the form
click on continue
open your mail box
click on activation note
now your forum is ready

pm7
2013-03-01, 01:29 AM
bhai jan ya to bohat simple ha ap ko sab sa pahlye avg.com ma sing up ya register hona chatye ho to ap avg .com url open karo pir ap is ma sing up ka button per press karo or pir ap ka samnye jo fourm aye us pa right right detail do or pir ok kardo to register honye pa ak mail jo ap na sing up hotye waqat di ho gi us pa aye gi conform ki us pa ap click karo to ap ka verify ac ban jaye ga

shoaib515
2013-03-11, 11:12 PM
avg.com pe ja kr all form ko theak information dey kar fill karo or mukaml karnye ka bad aik activation link ya code ap ki di gaye email pa aye ga us per click karo ap ka acount verify ho jaye ga aur ap rigister ho jao ge .

irshad
2013-03-29, 11:59 AM
A web search engine is software code that is designed to search for information
on the World Wide Web.

aminmojumder
2013-03-29, 12:03 PM
It is very important factor avoiding errors for that newbies. Refrain from dealing until you discover how the idea is effective. Thus throughout the forex market they will simply just come industry you need to dealing devoid of figuring out anything at all concerning the marketplace.

munna123
2013-04-05, 01:37 PM
you need just to go to AVG.COM and click on New Member. then fill all the fields of the form that has appeared and click on Continue. that all
finally you need to open you inbox "Email" and click on verification

forex_adviser
2013-04-06, 02:09 PM
Dear this and not section related question why you are posting such type of question is MQL programming section ant wasting others time.I appeal from admin to block such type of users who don.t follow rules and regulations.Please in future don't do so be a good user thanks.

---------- Post added 04-06-2013 at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-05-2013 at 08:22 PM ----------

brother agar ap internet use karty ho to ap k liya koe bra masla nahe ap just avg ke web pa jao wahan pa register honay k lia new member py click kro aor pher tmam field fill kro aur submit kr do ap register ho jao gay

sweetuzeshan
2013-04-15, 04:59 PM
a very good software fore search engine just go to website and fill form.

princeua
2013-04-15, 05:01 PM
This question does not provide for Forex onion and must delete this topic, my friend before you administration to Forum delete your membership of the forum you should you write any topic under Forex You may not remember the name of the company there is a company InstaForex and this is contrary to the Forum Rules.

51fctn
2013-04-16, 06:04 PM
yah very very easy/ very good soft were and serch engine hai. sub say phely app avg.com par jay to app ko ak form mily ga fill kerny kay lea. app as form ko fill ker kay continue ka botten press kery. phr app ko avg.com ki traf say ak mail ay ge mail main ja ker usy active kerna ho ga as say app ka account active ho jay ga.

nayeem01715
2013-04-17, 08:20 AM
search engine web page or perhaps style of a computer software which you can use in making the money like that i realize that is properly in addition to all of us can be the very best connected with what or perhaps who we're like that i'm able to simply eliminate the idea on the market.

ippapress786
2013-04-18, 11:53 AM
avg aik antivirus hah jis ko regested karnay kay ley kuch required hain frist yeh kay ye automatic update ho jata hah aur ager ap is ko regested karna chahty hain tu usay install karnay kay bad task bar say exit kar dain aur phire is ki regested keys say regested kar dain simple

shafqatirshad
2013-04-26, 04:10 PM
is kaam ke lye apko avg.com me ja kar forum open karna pare ga aur ise fill kar ke apne e mail me ja kar link kar lain is traha ap asani se ise search kar skte hein.

mujeeb
2013-04-26, 05:12 PM
ye bht simple aur easy hai sab se pehlay to avg.com site oppen karain phr is mein new member ya phr creat account pe ja ker click karain ak forum appear ho ga isay fil karain aur continue ker dain apka id khul jye ga aur apko ak activation e mail bhi a jye ga.

new786
2013-04-27, 07:03 AM
bhai g maray knowledge kay mutabiq avgaik antivirus hai ju humray computer main virus ko khatam karnay kay liye install kiya jata hai isley mujay ap ki theard ki koi samaj nahi lagi. search enginee aik webite ko earch karta hai our avg aik antivirus hai

Rahat786
2013-04-28, 03:27 PM
mujay lagta hai kay ap ka question wrong hah kyon kay search enginee aik aasi thing hai ju humain database say all website ka result provide karta hah our avg aik antivirus hah ju humain viruse say protect karta hai

waseemmajid
2013-05-03, 07:56 PM
search engine tu mere khyal main google hi best he jis main jo amrzi type kro usi ka mutabiq ap ko khuch khuch na khuch mil hi jay ga or ak knowledge wale k ly tu bt hi asan search engine he google

2013-05-08, 01:11 PM
Com me regestar hona ho go to avg ,com and ll forme ko ayk achi infourmtion dy kar es ko aagy brah sakty hin , aya kh hom us par click kar ky accound bna sakty hn and fir u acund pr kam kr k earn kar skty hin.

Rehan
2013-05-08, 06:09 PM
it is so simple to create a new account simple way to go on this site and click on register button. Give the all required information and then click so one mail you are received on your e-mail . so sign in your e-mail and click the given link. your account is activate now.

salo
2013-05-20, 06:23 PM
han g me ik forex ka new member hon me is k bary me ziada kuch nai janta hon me sirf yahi kahon ga k app sab se pahly avg me ja k us ka jo forum hai us ko fil kar k app us per kaam kar skty ho

Zxuzx77
2013-05-20, 08:32 PM
if you are going to use a search engine what you are looking for, why the avg.com
in this forum will only discuss a trade, primarily to do with forex markets and also the like, so for the other subject is not here sir, you are wrong if the forum will address other than the forex market

Armghan
2013-07-02, 09:03 PM
First open AVG and Click Register, and then choose Web sit Clicking Website takes you to our website, this is where the second registration alternative starts. Fill in all the particulars, only use this information to return your license number to you should you lose it. We will also inform you of newly up****ed.

nitesh
2013-07-04, 04:48 PM
it is easy bro just go to the site and sign up for an account and fill the all necessary details of registeration form amd just varify it from the email u got in ur inbox but the only problem we got that we didnt get varification email in inbox so dnt worry just check ur spam email folder u will definitly get message ther (y)

sunny99
2013-07-04, 06:20 PM
Turn on net and go to avg.com site. Click on new member. a form will appear. Fill that form ( Fill all Fields). and then Click contnue button. You will open your e. mail and click activation link of avg. com.

MASUMBD01
2013-07-04, 10:39 PM
It is to easy just link with avg and you get all indication.

hosnim
2013-07-04, 11:23 PM
When you install the avg program in help you will fin a link that make you go directly to the avg.com.and then all what you have to do is to turn on the language that you understand and then you fill with your information.and an antivirus is essential in the computer to protect the platform from malware

Ali 123
2013-07-08, 10:33 AM
agr app internt use karty hoo too app ka laiya koe bra masla nae ap just avg ke web pa jao wahn pa registr honay k lia new membr py click kro aor pher tmm field fill kro aur submt kar doo ap registr hoo ja gy..u need to deling devoid of figurng out anything at al concerning the marketplac...

beamsteam
2013-07-10, 09:51 AM
bohat asan he bahi mere ap avg.com main enter hone k ly ap ko avg.com ka form achi trn sahi sahi fill krne pare ga form compelte fil krne k bad ap ko ak activation ka code dya jay ga jo k ap ki email id pay ap ko receive ho ga usy open krne pay ap direct avg.com k account main enter ho jao gay or sath main verify be.

ziage
2013-07-10, 09:55 AM
search engine hmari internet per bohat hi zyada help kerty ha aur hum jo bi word type kerty ha on the screen to ye search engine hi hmy un se related informition provide kera ha.mery khyal se the most populer search engine is google.

razia86
2013-08-19, 02:08 PM
dear friend search engine is site or kind of a software that can be used in making the money that way i know that is well and all of us can become the best of what or who we are that way i can just kill it in the market.....

ABUZAR
2013-08-19, 02:47 PM
search engine web page or perhaps style of a computer software which you can use in making the money like that i realize that is properly in addition to all of us can be the very best connected
with what or perhaps who we're like that i'm able to simply han g me ik forex ka new member hon me is k bary me ziada kuch nai janta hon me sirf yahi kahon ga k app sab se pahly avg me ja k us ka jo forum hai us
ko fil kar k app

activextechnology
2013-10-28, 10:52 AM
earch engine web page or perhaps style of a computer software which you can use in making the money like that i realize that is properly in addition to all of us can be the very best connected with what or perhaps who we're like that i'm able to simply eliminate the idea on the market, with what or perhaps who we're like that i'm able to simply han g me ik forex ka new member hon me is k bary me ziada kuch nai janta hon me sirf yahi kahon ga k app sab se pahly avg me ja k us ka jo forum hai us ko fil karney sa

perfectonline
2013-11-23, 11:03 AM
ye konsa mushkil work hy app direct website open karin aor iss k baad app us mein sign up hon aor iss k required feiled por karin aor iss tarah sy app ko iss mein register kar lia jaey ga aor app iss mein register ho jao gy.

Merabnoor123
2020-12-02, 02:05 PM
ye bhut easy h first u trun off the net nd go to www.avg.com nd click a new member bs form fill fir apni id khole pfir click to activation link of avg.com in sb ke bab ragistr kr skte hai

2020-12-15, 05:22 PM
मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

Merabnoor123
2020-12-31, 12:30 PM

Faisal145
2021-01-26, 01:18 PM
Hello ye konsa mushkil work hy app direct website open karin aor iss k baad app us mein sign up hon aor iss k required feiled por karin aor iss tarah sy app ko iss mein register kar lia jaey ga aor app iss mein register ho jao gy.bohat asan he bahi mere ap avg.com main enter hone k ly ap ko avg.com ka form achi trn sahi sahi fill krne pare ga form compelte fil krne k bad ap ko ak activation ka code dya jay ga jo k ap ki email id pay ap ko receive ho ga usy open krne pay ap direct avg.com k account main enter ho jao gay or sath main verify be.agr app internt use karty hoo too app ka laiya koe bra masla nae ap just avg ke web pa jao wahn pa registr honay k lia new membr py click kro aor pher tmm field fill kro aur submt kar doo ap registr hoo ja gy..u need to deling devoid of figurng out anything at al concerning the marketplac.