PDA

View Full Version : Heiken Ashi Strategy.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

triplex
2012-01-08, 03:58 PM
Hello,

I've got an idea for a strategy with the heiken ashi indicator.
An avantage will be when you use it on trendy pairs.
Look on W1 for the higher TF, it give us the direction to which we want to trade in the lower TF.
For long trades heiken ashi must be blue and RSI must be above 55,
for short trades HA must be red and RSI under 45.

To entry the trade you look onto H4,
for long trade heiken ashi must turn from red to blue, use a SL on the last low(eventually visualize through the support-resistance-Indi) and use the money management-scripts from my other threads, the tp should be 3x to 4x of the SL, so we will get an RR of 3:1 to 4:1. For short trades vice versa.

I will try it first time at next week, will look onto 4-5 pairs to get trades.

Snoopy1234
2012-01-08, 04:17 PM
Hello,

i have tried to trade with heiken ashi. So let us talk about it.
Heiken Ashi is a trend following indicator. So its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs. i think its not good for pairs where are often in range.
I think good pairs are eur/usd and usd/chf or aud/usd. That all pair they have long and good trends.

Let me know hows your sucess with this strategy

sasmita11
2012-03-03, 10:05 PM
I have tried to trade with heiken ashi,so let us talk about it.
Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.i think its not good pairs are eur/usd.that all pairs they have long and good and good trends.

triplex
2012-03-03, 11:28 PM
Hello,

Sorry, I don't following this strategy this time, I only trade with the ALphatrader and with some EAs.

regards

examin
2012-03-04, 11:53 PM
Hello,

Look on W1 for the higher TF, it give us the direction to which we want to trade in the lower TF.

for long trade heiken ashi must turn from red to blue, use a SL on the last low(eventually visualize through the support-resistance-Indi) and use the money management-scripts from my other threads, the tp should be 3x to 4x of the SL, so we will get an RR of 3:1 to 4:1. For short trades vice versa.

i can see from the chart that you have share it that your indicator is based on small broken trend and it give many long entery you do not draw any thing about it in the chart.

triplex
2012-03-06, 02:22 PM
Hello examin,

yes you are right, but the overall trend in this strategy is the W1-chart, so I will only trade on H4 in the direction of W1 and W1 goes south, so I only would to trade short. But cause lack of time I don't trade this strategy any further.

regards

mita
2012-04-07, 11:35 PM
i can see from the chart that you have share it that your indicator is based on small broken trend and it give many long entery you do not draw any thing about it in the chart.

rahibul
2012-04-08, 01:03 AM
Heikin Ashi charts the changes in the graph and the candles are designed to remove noise on the charts. Imagine a speculator, who are generally reduce Handles 2 minutes or 5 minutes, drawing and looking for ways to reduce noise on the charts. Furthermore, suppose you want to volatile trading currency pairs, and want to reduce the number of false trading signals. Then you have to take a look at these cards.

naziafarhan
2012-04-08, 01:43 AM
Haiken ashi is useful for swing trades I agree. But I dont use haiken ashi as a trading indicator as it is covers my candles and as a candle trader I dont like anything to cover my candles. So I do not use haiken ashi.

gava
2012-04-10, 11:28 AM
Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.i think its not good pairs are eur/usd.that all pairs they have long and good and good trends.

sidhu
2012-04-15, 06:10 PM

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-15, 11:19 AM
Hello,

lagti to ya boht achi or best strategy ha lakin es main be boht sara loss be hota ha or profit be hota ha main na ak do bar es strategy ko used ka ha lakin muja es sa koi zada fada nhi hoa ha.

omofx
2012-05-24, 05:35 PM
i have seen this strategy before but i didn't show interest, but with what i am seeing now i think i will start using it and see how good it is, i just hope it does not repaint that much

Maham Gill
2012-05-24, 07:17 PM
Hello,

bahi ya strategy ho to boht he achgi or boht he best ha lakin agr ksi ko es strategy ka bara main samajaj a jaya ot boht achi or best trading kar sakt hoo ap es laya to main na es strategy ka bara main knwoledge earned kar rhaha hoon ,

puri
2012-06-03, 09:06 PM
lagti to ya boht achi or best strategy ha lakin es main be boht sara loss be hota ha or profit be hota ha main na ak do bar es strategy ko used ka ha lakin muja es sa koi zada fada nhi hoa ha.

kashifrehman
2012-06-22, 01:34 PM
For a trader its difficult to trade only with this indicator the reason is shoe the strenght of move but only on this information we cannot jump in. To trade with this one we must back it up with some other technicals that can also be used to confirm the signal.

miketega3
2012-06-26, 04:54 PM
heiken ashi is very useful is show you potential trend not only that but it also shows you how strong the trend is but i don't use it because i am comfortable with indicator that has two different color i will trade with emotion

ayakcalysta
2012-06-27, 11:40 PM
i have seen this strategy before but i didn't show interest, but with what i am seeing now i think i will start using it and see how good it is, i just hope it does not repaint that much

I also agree with your opinion sir, that if this strategy can provide profit then I would use this strategy. however, this strategy would I test using a demo account first. following this strategy proved to be beneficial for me so I just applied to the real account.

newentry
2012-06-28, 01:06 PM
well my friend it is good indicators but i want to ask you, there are lines with blue ( points ) and the red one and there is overlaping condition when the red one is above the blue one, can you tell me about this condition ?

pickmurari
2012-06-28, 01:21 PM

thank you for the update. Really appreciate triplex for his efforts in posting it.

Gava, agree with you that ashi is a trend following indicator and holds good with trending currency pairs.

cfxsignals
2012-06-28, 01:53 PM
I think this is a very sensible way of looking at the market. I like tha fact you are using the H4 candles and averagiing them out to get your result. I also like the size of the TP. I think you need to look at certain times where you are looking for trend changes - ie: only at the 8am GMT candle and midday candle since trend changes rarely occur at other times.

kajole
2012-07-01, 03:07 AM
Hello,

yes you are right, but the overall trend in this strategy is the W1-chart, so I will only trade on H4 in the direction of W1 and W1 goes south, so I only would to trade short. But cause lack of time I don't trade this strategy any further.

i7ssan
2012-07-01, 03:12 AM
Hello,

triplex
2012-07-03, 01:11 AM
yes, you are right, use this strategy with trendy pairs. I have modificate the strategy, I will post some new things in the next days. I have implanted a new SR-Indicator, the indicator from the first text is repainting to much, the new one will be much better

triplex
2012-07-10, 02:00 PM
Hello,

I will attach the new template and one indicator to some new things on this strategy.

You can see in W1 the direction of the HeikenAshi-Candles. Switch to H4 and you will see the SR-Lines drawn from the D1-Timeframe of the last 120 days.
If price bounces from one of the SR-lines and goes into the direction of the W1-candle and has the same color then you can enter the trade, SL on the last high/low.

regards

triplex
2012-07-10, 06:14 PM
@aryana: ok, it's your own way if you will use Heiken Ashi or not, sometimes I think they will be usefull

mehulpopat12
2012-07-10, 06:49 PM
nice post and thanks for sharing...till now i have not used heiken ashi indicator but today from your useful post i have chance to learn about it and to know more about it...and also as you have said use only in high time frames and i found that there are not so much false signals in it as when we compare with small time frame like 5 minute..
thanks..

santo.plus
2012-07-10, 08:07 PM
bro i do not know it is working good or not.
but sounds like a good strategy.and i am going to test it.
after got result i will show you here.
thanks for share with us.:respect:

nurivasyarifah
2012-07-10, 10:57 PM
the reason I no longer use this indicator is that for a few months I have been using these indicators say, but still can not understand how to use it, so sorry I did not want to discuss it again

jahangir2812
2012-07-11, 12:03 AM
you happen to be correct take advantage of this approach together with modern frames. I have adjustment the approach. I most certainly will post a few fresh items within the next days and nights. I have implanted the latest SR-Indicator the indication from the initial wording is usually repainting to be able to very much the new a single will probably be greater.

satishfx
2012-07-29, 11:26 PM
Heiken Ashi is in itself a good indicator for newbies.As told by one guru, Once it changes color and continue 2 bars n if RSI/MACD favors the move , any newbie can go with the color "red" or " green" and make money.

eforum-dider
2012-07-29, 11:30 PM
yes you are right, but the overall pattern in this technique is the W1-chart, so I will only business on H4 towards W1 and W1 goes southern region, so I only would to business brief. But cause deficiency of your energy and energy I don't business this technique any further.

kalponick
2012-07-29, 11:55 PM
I tried couple of Heiken Ashi indicators.. Some of them just change the colors while some others paint as their program.. but I think its much better to trade with the classic.. because custom Heiken Ashi gave many fake signals.. I can say this because I have 12 types of Heiken Ashi in my collection..

ahsankhan
2012-07-29, 11:55 PM
i have tried to trade with heiken ashi so let us talk about it heikan ashi is a trend following indicator so its only useful if you want to trade some trading currency pairs....

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:37 AM

yes you are right, but the general trend of this strategy is table-W1, so I will only trade on H4 in the direction of W1 and W1 goes south, so I would not trade for short. But lack of time because I do not trade this strategy further.

nonprado
2012-07-31, 07:04 AM
I can see from the chart that you can share your indicator is based on the trend broken little and give him lots of time entery you do not draw something about it in the table

hisoka
2012-08-01, 04:05 AM
yes you are right, but the general trend of this strategy is table-W1, so I will only trade on H4 in the direction of W1 and W1 goes south, so I would not trade for short. But lack of time because I do not trade this strategy further

budado
2012-08-01, 08:27 PM
This is a customize strategy so I really don't know much about this indicator but same time I'm hoping that I can manage to make some thing good out of it. I'm happy that I found out about this indicator. At least I can try how this indicators works and maybe I can earn good amount of money if I'm going to master this strategy also. So far I have some good experience in macd lets see if heiken ashi strategy will be much better than macd indicators. Because sometimes its the compatibility of your strategy and personality and your indicators that make a difference.

wisam
2012-08-03, 03:55 PM
well my friend it is good indicators but i want to ask you, there are lines with blue ( points ) and the red one and there is overlaping condition when the red one is above the blue one, can you tell me about this condition ?

I have seen this strategy before, but I did not show interest, but with what I see now I think I'll start using it and see how good it is, I just hope that it does not repaint that much
I also agree with your opinion sir, if this strategy can provide benefits can I use this strategy. However, this strategy would I test it using a demo account first. Following this strategy proved beneficial for me so I applied to real account.

pak forex
2012-08-04, 09:16 PM
Hello,

dear main na es sa phelaa es strategy ko trading main used nahi ka ha muja lagta ha ya akfi ahci o r best strategy ha ab main es ko demo account main phela used kanra ga us ka bad he main es ko really account main used kanra ga ta ka main trading main acha or huge profit earned kar sakoon..

sofeenevu
2012-08-04, 10:15 PM
I used this heiken ashi indicator one months earlier but can't get a good signals from it. So that i thought this won't be a good indicators. but you r analysis inspire me to cross check it again. hope this time it will bring me some good output.

wisam
2012-08-05, 08:12 PM

To an operator's difficult trade only with this indicator, This is because the shoe the moving force, but solely upon this we can not jump in to negotiate with it, we must support it with some technicals others who may also be used for confirmation the signal.

wisam
2012-08-06, 09:06 PM

To an operator's difficult trade only with this indicator, the reason was the shoe the moving force, but solely upon this we can not jump in to negotiated with it, we must support it with some technicals others who may also be used for confirmation the signal.

aptx4869
2012-08-07, 01:22 AM
Many traders is using this strategi. but until now, i never understand about this indicator. I tried to trade just basic on price action. That was a risk, because if we are make wrong analysis it will make our account to be rip by broker. Heiken ashi i think is not use to make signal about the entry point. it was the indicctor which use to show us the trend. Maybe i was wrong because i do not know more about the indicator. But, Thank you for TS who share this great strategy.

wending
2012-08-20, 02:21 PM
Thank you so much for your trading strategy there.Several days ago,I just download a Heiken Ashi strategy and Heiken-Ashi EA there.But i have not benefited so much from that indicator there.Maybe I have not managed the indicator well with my account.I still need to improve my skills on that indicator there.Now I just wonder to know what is your earning result with this indicator here.

mcceducation
2012-08-26, 05:43 PM
very good strategy share, i am also use this strategy in my trading style, and i am take more profit using the strategy, so i acn say if any one trading with the strategy hope he able to earn profit here. so many many than you for the nice share.

nouran
2012-09-21, 05:36 AM
Sorry, I don't following this strategy this time, I only trade with some EAs

waelosman
2013-01-03, 12:35 PM
Thank you very much for this indicator and I will try it on the demo and you will get your results and then held this indicator, God willing

Saimun Ahamed
2013-01-04, 11:22 PM
Yes brother Heiken Ashi is a strong indicator for make a strong strategy.I also make my own strategy by use Heiken Ashi and Heiken Ashi smoth.It's a good profitable strategy.Many many thanks brother for share your strategy.

asmakhatun
2013-01-06, 09:00 AM
I feature proved to transaction with Heineken ash,so let us lecturing nearly it.
Heisman Ashe is a way following indicator.so its only efficacious if you necessity to line some trending acceptance pairs.i consider its not serious pairs are rue/Thaddeus all pairs they hump longitudinal and sainted and fortunate trends.

reazforex
2013-01-06, 03:28 PM
I make used to trade on Heikan Ashi, very allowed to me, I think this can be usuable. Heikan Ashi will be one trend subsequent warning. Consequence of that, it is just useful to trade a few currency pairs. I also believe that, but not amazing sets are actually EURUSD this every pairs they have prolonged and then amazing and also good tendencies.

dan.blanchot
2013-01-06, 11:25 PM
To filter out bad signals from the normal heiken ashi, I modify and use the smooth heiken ashi instead. So that I get a more clear signals from the indicators. My tips is that heiken ashi is a trending indicator, so.. it's highly profitable to be use in trending market and useless in choppy or ranging market. So, make sure you trade it in a trending market especially in active market sessions.

GatoradeMD
2013-01-07, 04:23 AM
How are people doing using the HA strategy? I'm trying to modify my style of trading with the success of others, so curious to see how people are doing? Anybody have any other good trading strategies they use? I looked on ********.com and there was just a bunch of junk listed on that site, unfortunately.

oemata
2013-01-07, 07:12 AM
The strategy presented above is a good strategy. I have ever used it several month ago, but later I used my own strategy I found it. For the creator of this strategy, I wan to to say thank you for this good strategy and useful for helping me creating my own strategy. I will share my own strategy in the next week.

rju
2013-01-07, 08:33 AM
Haiken ashi is useful meant for movement sells That i come to an agreement. However , That i never take advantage of haiken ashi as the forex trading guage simply because it is certainly contains my best candle lights even though a good wax light worker That i never for example a single thing for my best candle lights. Thus i really don't take advantage of haiken ashi.

dareking
2013-01-07, 01:56 PM
bhai Heiken Ashi achcha indicator hai, iski charcha bahut jayda trader karte hai, maine dekha hai, bahut se trader is indicator ka use kar rahe hai, lekin aaj tak mere samjh mein ye indicator aaya hi nahi hai.:D

abbey ak
2013-01-07, 04:54 PM
alright i have never trade based on the Heiken Ashi Strategies but based on your clear picture i know its really clear and understood and i just have to practice this in my demo account to see how far this can go in my direction

oreoluwa
2013-01-07, 08:05 PM
yes i think the Heiken Ashi Strategy is profitable because i have practice the Heiken Ashi Strategy in my demo trading and i was able to earn profit out of the market but more confirmation before i invest my money into the Heiken Ashi Strategy

h.salahfard
2013-01-08, 12:17 AM
The strategy should focus error is much higher, but the time it works well and can be easily And procedures to better detect

ardi_anduk
2013-01-08, 06:19 AM
the heikhen ashi is a good indicator but the indicator can make a false signal
to true signal so i love yor strategy

Hardwork
2013-01-08, 09:14 PM
i could notice from your graph and or chart which you have discuss that your signal is founded on tiny busted craze plus it offer several extended enter you may not attract virtually any factor regarding it inside the graph and or chart.

dareking
2013-01-27, 01:26 PM
bhai maine isko samjhane ki koshish kari hai, lekin ye indicator itna easy nahi hai, bahut se forum mein is indicator ko achchi tarah se explain kiya gaya hai, candlestick ke hisaab se hi ye indicator ka use kiya jata hai, itna jayda to khair mere ko pata nahi hai, lekin main iska use nahi karta hoon.

adnan10076
2013-01-27, 04:11 PM
main ne ye indicator kbhi nhi dekha aaj first time hi mujhe is indicator ka pta laga hai aur main nhi janta k ye kaisa hai ager acha hota to sub trader use krte lekin ye indicator ko main ab zarur try kru ga demo account per.

runu
2013-01-28, 11:23 AM
i can see from the interpret that you have part it that your indicator is supported on microscopic noncontinuous trend and it apply galore longish enter you do not remove any happening almost it in the represent.

vicente147
2013-03-25, 04:59 AM
i think its not good for pairs where are often in range.
I think good pairs are eur/usd and usd/chf or aud/usd. That all pair they have long and good trends.

manikah
2013-03-25, 10:00 AM
This strategy is the combination of two indicator like Haiken Ashi and RSI.That combination is really good.I use haeiken ashi with MACD and Parabolic SAR.I think both combination is good.But when i see the combination of three or more indicators it reduce the number of signal but more accurate.

ashvi
2013-03-25, 03:22 PM
Your strategy seems to be nice, so how is your testing result and what do you feel regarding the winning percentage with this kind of strategy. I have never used heiken ashi indicator while trading. One you update your result may be we can look into it.

cuncun
2013-03-25, 05:50 PM
When the market is bullish, Heikin Ashi Candles have big bodies with long upper shadows and no lower shadows. Similarly, when the market is bearish, these candles have big bodies with long lower shadows and no upper shadows. Reversal candles are almost similar to the Doji Candles with almost no bodies but long upper and lower shadows

dareking
2013-04-05, 11:21 AM
Bhai ye indicator bahut se trader use karte hai, bahut achcha mana jata hai, aur bahut se trader se maine ye bhi suna hai, ki Heiken Ashi profitable hota hai, candlestick ki knowledge bhi iske saath bahut jaruri hoti hai.

fx student
2013-04-05, 01:42 PM
heikan ashi strategy is always best for me, i will try it on demo if get good result then try in live account. thank you for share my friend

Jack
2013-04-05, 02:04 PM
Swing trading ke liye yeh indicator aur startegy acha hai par short jab bhi hum karte hai tab ish tarah ke indicators jyada helpful nahi hote hai. Par trader ka irada long term trading ka hi ho tab ush ko ish tarah ki strategy use karni chahiye.

manikah
2013-04-05, 02:12 PM
Yes I use this technique and continue with 100% successful trading.It is excellent trading indicator.I have one smart version and modified from Haeken Ashi.It is so fruitful and I happy with this.When minimum 3 dots formed in direction I make entry and when make another 3 dots by changing direction just I close my opening position.

dareking
2013-04-24, 12:29 PM
Yes I use this technique and continue with 100% successful trading.It is excellent trading indicator.I have one smart version and modified from Haeken Ashi.It is so fruitful and I happy with this.When minimum 3 dots formed in direction I make entry and when make another 3 dots by changing direction just I close my opening position.

bhai ye indicator achcha hai, lekin 100% main kabhi nahi manunga, aisi koi strategy nahi hai, jo trader ko 100% de sake, bhai agar hum is tarah ki strategy mein thoda bahut modify kare, to aisi strategy aur achchi strong ho sakti hai. :)

dipo00
2013-04-24, 01:34 PM

lata12
2013-04-24, 02:35 PM

manikah
2013-04-24, 02:53 PM
I use HAIKEN ASHI with MACD and Parabolic Sar.I use it normally H4 and H1 timeframe and got excellent result.I think it is a fantastic opportunity to take profit by this indicator.Actually I am a lover boy for haiken ashi.

mimon95
2013-04-24, 03:11 PM

aariya16
2013-05-03, 07:08 PM
i will see from the chart that you just have share it that your indicator is predicated on tiny broken trend and it offer several long eatery you are doing not draw any issue regarding it within the chart....

oja
2013-05-11, 02:36 AM
I am using heiken ashi too. It is simple but wonderful, we can change the colors to our favourite ones. But we cannot use it alone. We must combine it with other indicators, because it just about calouring candles as our like.

India fourm
2013-05-11, 11:24 PM
sir best information hai ap ki magar yeh old hai our may is ko use kar choka hon magar mujay yeh khush nahi aya hai our may nay real par is ko use kiya ta magar is nay mujay kafi loss diya hai. our agar is k full information ap k pass hai tu send kar do

zank haidar
2013-05-12, 07:31 AM
Hello,

if I see screenshootnya very simple but to rule his order very confusing. especially for large RSI between TF with a small but I thank you.
:woo:

jahanmeah1
2013-05-12, 10:36 AM
We've tried to business having heiken ashi, so why don't we look at the idea.
Heikan Ashi can be a trend folloeing warning. so its solely valuable if you wish to business a few trending foreign currency pairs. i do believe its negative pairs usually are eur/usd. that each pairs they have got extended in addition to great in addition to great movements.

Mahmood ul hassan
2013-05-12, 10:48 AM
achi maloomat dien thankyou lakinye tab hi kamyabi mile ge ager ye moqa trend aapko de ga warna ye bhi ho sakta aap aise moqa ke intazar main rahien aur kiye din trade karne ka chance hi na mile

muhin_123
2013-05-12, 11:19 AM
I use heiken Ashi.but it is not so easy to understand their stedgy.most of time i don't understand their stedgy.tai ami r heiken ashi use kri na.valo lage blen jodi na buji.

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 12:05 AM
i will see from the chart that you simply have share it that your indicator relies on little broken trend and it offer several long enter y you are doing not draw any issue regarding it within the chart.................

federertichka
2013-05-19, 03:04 PM
Hello and good morning my brother Yes trading you for this excellent strategic nothing especially distinctive is that it does not restore itself periodically sons i try this on demo in eur/usd 1 H

jobon
2013-05-19, 03:38 PM
Hi sorry, my husband and I never tire of access now, my husband and I have only industry with the Alpha Dog and broker with as a couple. Take care of yourself.

princeua
2013-05-19, 03:40 PM
Dear friend this strategy contain a lot of risk in the foreign exchange market it is possible that this will lead to catastrophic loss in the forex market and you should know that the forex market moves every day like these trends, there is no need because considered this a successful strategy.

zakirlove86
2013-05-19, 03:44 PM
I've tried three line rotura-compras, so that they can see.Trend indicator Heikan ASHI is useful, even if only for the following commercial c. pairs Thusme much, I think that it is not recommended for the EUR/usd pair per surface unit. You will need a long and wise and sensible trends in pairs.

Nadim
2013-05-19, 04:20 PM
Indeed that you are correct, nevertheless the general trend in this method could be the W1 graph, therefore i will simply buy and sell upon H4 in the direction of W1 and also W1 moves to the south, therefore i simply would to be able to buy and sell quick. But bring about not enough moment My spouse and i do not buy and sell this course any further in your trade.

sajid ali
2013-05-19, 04:48 PM
well dear i do not know about this one strategy and also i read your strategy whole it is complicated for me , because i use only simple and easy strategy like demark trend line and also i am using IFX_camrilla who this one indicator gives me live pivot points and support and resistance points for making a good position in the trade live, and also i use fundamental analysis for getting more appropriate to enter position in the trade ok

ocikca
2013-05-19, 07:17 PM
heiken aishi seems like easy to use but i always fail when trade with it, maybe just because i ovten trade with candle so in heiken aishi chart i cannot see the candel and that make me confuse
maybe it just because i cannot read it, actually i did not know how to read it really is
i only use the cooler as my open position signal

ntmilon_ns
2013-05-19, 07:44 PM

GDE LEO ADI SAPUTRA
2013-05-20, 11:53 AM
Hello,

very good.. thanks for share budy... good luck and keep smiling

sanperland
2013-05-22, 01:56 AM
My partner and i used this kind of heiken ashi indicator one a few months earlier nevertheless can't get yourself a good signals from this. So that we thought this will not be a very good indicators. however, you analysis encourage me for you to cross look at it yet again. hope on this occasion it will bring me some really good output.

nkem
2013-05-22, 02:55 AM
i have tried making my heiken ash paint my candles like yours but with no success so far. how exactly did you do it and what settings did you use in your chart.

zank haidar
2013-05-22, 05:50 AM
Hello,

likely indicator which you applies not merely heiken and rsi, but like there are SnR, is it correct that??

dareking
2013-05-22, 11:22 AM
bhai is indicator ka use karna kabhi mere ko aaya hi nahi hai, lekin maine is indicator ke bare mein kafi trader se sun chuka hoon, ki ye indicator kafi achcha hota hai, achche entry points aur exit points deta hai.

monirhasan
2013-05-22, 11:27 AM
I tried hiking ashi-know trade in the Lake you can mention the us.
Hiking indicator. So Lake ASHI-yes I would exchange a pair euro/used zone. That thusme trends long-term trend of smart and smart product pair of all require the monetary pairs I think smart is following the trend that might be useful for

vishadevbhakta
2013-05-22, 11:49 AM
guys mere khayal se Heiken Ashi strategy bohoti profitable strategy hey. , but yeah long time frem k liya bohoti achie hey, or yese scalping bi kiya jati hey. but utni achie result mujhay nehie mila, but yeah strategy sab ko ak bar try kar na chaya hey , guys Heiken ashi se dusri indicator mila k dek na guys . thank guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

tigase
2013-05-22, 01:43 PM
a very good system to use Heiken Ashi, I also never use it, but remember to use this timeframe should be at large, due to the small timeframe many signals that do not fit, I used to when using this indicator is often fooled by movements which do not fit in the timeframe small, but after switching to a new large timeframe saw an increase.

kiosjingga
2013-05-22, 02:12 PM
Heiken Ashi Strategie
I think it is true that by using this strategy with a trendy pair. So I had to modify the strategy and I have been able to post with some new stuff in the next few days. And I'll try harder to be able to understand the Forex business. Thank you.

Kimcil2013
2013-05-22, 05:06 PM
some of my indicator said if the heiken ashi will be great if the indicator are using to make some comparison to the trend. The Heiken ashi help us to stay on the trend. We can see the different color on it as the trend condition. The first benefit of using heiken ashi are showing us the direction of the trend directly. it was easy to see through the color coded candles, the blue candles showing the trend is up and the red one shows the bearish condition.

sanperland
2013-05-22, 05:23 PM
When i used this specific heiken ashi warning one weeks earlier although can't get yourself a good signals from that. So that i thought this will not a beneficial indicators. and you analysis motivate me to help cross check it once again. hope this time it provides me a quality output.

Luky
2013-05-22, 05:29 PM
thank you for the information you have provided to us in creating a good advantage to use a good profit in doing good to use a good advantage in creating benefit.

tahirtaaha
2013-05-24, 10:46 PM
japanese nay candlesticsk ko asan karne k liye yeh chart banaya tha aur yeh bara power full indicator hai aap nay is ko relative strength index k saath use karna seekhaya hai aap is ko stochastic k saath use kare to zayada behter hai kyun ke crossover ka signal bhi mil jaega.

chzxwm
2013-05-25, 12:59 AM
hi personally J'utilse Heiken ashi with ishimoko and I lost all my money

thirupathi
2013-05-25, 09:46 AM
The changes in the graph and the candles are designed to remove noise on the charts. Imagine a speculator who are generally reudce handles 2 minutes or 5 minuts. drawing and looking for ways for way to reduce noise on the charts. Futher more suppose you want to volatile trading currency pairs, and want to reduce the number of false tradng signals. Then you have to take a look at these cards.

sadun
2013-05-26, 05:00 PM
I tried to deal with Heineken, shaft makes that possible. Headsman as can be the trend after its only indicator. So useful, if you want to trade me the direction monetary pairs. And I think it's not a clever few rue/sad. That all couples who need long and smart and intelligent trends.

vubon
2013-05-26, 06:13 PM
I will see from the graph that you do share that your indicator is based on small broken trend and offer different long run do not pull any question on the chart.

kaitokid
2013-05-26, 06:49 PM
I have tried to trade with heiken ashi,so let us talk about it Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.i think its not good pairs are eur/usd.that all pairs they have long and good and good trends I have tried to trade with heiken ashi,so let us talk about it.

kamn01
2013-05-27, 05:19 AM
THREE LINE BREAK chart of ASHI program changes, as well as the goals plugin to remove the noise map. Imagine the market speculator United Nations Agency in the United Kingdom tend to have to surmount a few minutes or 5 minutes of design practices and be careful not to back the noise map. In addition, suppose you want to Trade Forex and scaling back the number of fraudulent trading signals. Then we have the card for you!

khan25
2013-05-27, 09:12 AM
I want to see the chart, as you share your indicator is based on the small broken trend, and you remembered not longer service takes every question in the chart.

tania25
2013-05-27, 09:52 AM
Look at the chart, just share your indicator is based on the trend a bit cranky, and they offer various long that station you will be no facts about him or her in the chart.

sorma
2013-05-27, 07:34 PM
Heiken ashi, have tried to trade in order to allow us to point out.
LAURA Heikan can handle the index. Therefore, if you simply want to use currency pairs to trade thusme. I think that the husband would be prudent currency EUR/USD for me that all reasonable and proper pairs and so on.

kyaer
2013-05-27, 08:24 PM
However, it's true, this common tendency had among W1 graphite strategies, so, then, want to commercial 1 h 4, W1 and southern la in the form you should not, so, then, cleaner than commercial shoot, but if lack of strategic talks.

mktysd
2013-05-27, 08:37 PM
In Exchange for a small pointer is broken, I would like to see in the picture is, more attitude, each element and drag it to the diagram.

rondon
2013-05-27, 08:45 PM
This is a really clever way of looking at the market. The fact that the Club would retaliate 93.61. H4 for their demise is a result of the wax and averaging. I love the traditional size tip. Where the desire for change process should assure that think: 08.00 GMT, on the other hand, tends to change less wax and wax.

poka
2013-05-27, 08:58 PM
I tried to change the heiken ashi, so it allows us to show it.
The following indicator process can Heikan Hakone. So if you just want good currencies theism. I think that the EUR/USD. It doesn't make sense for a few square stage all couples who wanted to be a long process, and it is reasonable and appropriate.

hakro
2013-05-27, 09:49 PM
Yes you are right, but W1 and W1 W1 chart goes to the South, the general trend is just a strategy for short-term trading only to have H4 in the shop. However, due to the lack of time for more strategy for trading.

uykftr
2013-05-27, 10:03 PM
You can see in the diagram with your index finger on the basis only of a few broke the trend and offer more long exile do not take every factor on their schedule.

sati
2013-05-27, 10:05 PM
I tried hiking ashi-know trade in the Lake you can cite us.
Hiking Lake ASHI tends to want to trends in our/USD pair area. That trend long torque thusme, elegant and intelligent of all currency pairs require. I think that smart is the following indicator. So that just may help trade.

kaku
2013-05-27, 10:13 PM
I tried to go with Laura hiking Ashi, we must keep an eye on it.
Indicator Heikan, so that it can be useful if you want to trade currency pairs only therefore me trends, and I think that's not a couple of common sense, the pair EUR/used for a long time and have all tendencies in a reasonable and sensible.

dareking
2013-06-04, 11:51 AM
bhai heiken ashi strategy mein mere ko koi dilchaspi nahi hai, lekin ye baat sahi hai, ki is strategy mein kafi achchi trading kari jaa sakti hai, mostly trader is strategy ko sikhne ke liye kisi dusre trader ki madad lete hai, jo is strategy ka already use kar raha hota hai. :)

prince420
2013-06-04, 11:54 AM
Nyc question dear heiken ashi strategy mein mere ko koi dilchaspi ni hai lekin ye baat sahi hai, ki is strategy mein kafi achi trading ki jaa sakti hai, mostly trader is strategy ko sikhne ke liye kisi dusre trader ki madad lete hai, jo is strategy ka already use kar raha hota hai thanku so much

rafiqul100
2013-06-04, 11:58 AM
Tab sis yog nee rau nyob nraum txoj cai, W1 thiab W1 W1 nyob rau qab teb, qhov tseeb sib, yog ib tug txheej txheem kom luv luv luam rau tus kheej H4 nyob hauv tus vaj tsiaj tsis yog yooj yim. Txawm lis ntawd los, vim cov tsis tsaug ntev uas vaj tsiaj ntxiv rau trading.

trfgdre
2013-06-04, 01:49 PM
I am able to look through the information on an item you write that the communication was based on the smaller broken the trend and yes it offers various extended Enter can sketches of almost all questions related to internal data.

robiul alom
2013-06-04, 07:10 PM
Because in the Lake that mention trading heiken ashi-tried Lake.
Hiking ASHI-Lake-wants for Exchange area thusme EUR/USD pair pairing indicator long Lake pairs I think it makes sense that developments in rational and sensible trend trend after the show, the only help.

jahid100
2013-06-04, 08:37 PM
I notice in the diagram that you will discuss your signal based on the modest broken pattern and a few advanced type in you can request almost everything in the chart.

sasasasas
2013-06-04, 10:58 PM
I am usually reasons for no longer using this indicator discuss symptoms of this type of stress once again, so was the idea of Yes, sorry maybe months to understand how to apply it is not applied to is.

Jubayar
2013-06-05, 12:44 AM
To see the tree, you only have to share with her, an indicator of trends, was in particular. Connection protocol pulls any factor in the tree.

SAKIB MAHMUD
2013-06-05, 01:49 AM
really a good strategy.yes i download your strategy and got that its a good one for any trader and its also helpful for a trader if he can manage it very well.actually its a good and a reliable feature for a trader although i do not use any indicator in my forex business but now after getting yours i think i must use it.

kompa
2013-06-05, 03:58 AM
I tried using heiken ashi to Transact and so that we are not talking about it.
Identify your pattern is often another Heikan ASHI. And if you want some useful Forex trading system is just lontaran. I think it is negative, it is typically the currency pair EUR/USD. Your partner has a very old style and very good and also very good.

MSALiFE
2013-06-05, 04:05 AM
Yes, you're right, and use this strategy with trendly couples. That its a good one for any trade, it's also useful for dealer.

fxearner
2013-06-05, 04:04 PM
bhai heiken ashi strategy mein mere ko koi dilchaspi nahi hai, lekin ye baat sahi hai, ki is strategy mein kafi achchi trading kari jaa sakti hai, mostly trader is strategy ko sikhne ke liye kisi dusre trader ki madad lete hai, jo is strategy ka already use kar raha hota hai. :)

hanji bhai ess strategy ko sikhane ke liye hume uss trader ki help lene hei padengi jisko ye strategy use karni aati ho aur uska esse kaafi experience ho,koi bhi akele ess strategy ko nahi samajh sakta hai aur na hei use kar sakta hai..

asingh601
2013-06-07, 11:02 PM
RSI ke bare me to main kafi acchi tarah se janta hun ki ye system kafi kargar hai trend pehchanne ke liye par aapka strategy kuch alag hi lag raha hai shayad aapne do strategy ko mix kar ke ek banaya hai accha lag raha hai waise dekhne me main ise try karunga. hamare sath ise bantne ke liye bahut dhanyawad.

kokka
2013-06-08, 12:11 AM
Hello

Unfortunately I am not following this strategy now, only trade with ALphatrader and some of the EAs.

Kind regards

optimastic
2013-06-08, 01:30 AM
If you combine a wide range of trade, because if the remainder is usually wise rout, in a while, sometimes a few traders Enter trade and due to this reason, then, offers an excellent opportunity to make big profits terrible in General, was flight delivered.

dareking
2013-06-13, 01:43 PM
RSI ke bare me to main kafi acchi tarah se janta hun ki ye system kafi kargar hai trend pehchanne ke liye par aapka strategy kuch alag hi lag raha hai shayad aapne do strategy ko mix kar ke ek banaya hai accha lag raha hai waise dekhne me main ise try karunga. hamare sath ise bantne ke liye bahut dhanyawad.

bhai RSI ke bare mein main bhi achchi tarah se janta hoon, lekin heiken ashi bhi ek strategy hai, agar hum isko rsi ke saath combined kar dete hai, to jarur hum iska kafi fayda udha sakte hai bhai. :)

fxearner
2013-06-13, 02:21 PM
bhai RSI ke bare mein main bhi achchi tarah se janta hoon, lekin heiken ashi bhi ek strategy hai, agar hum isko rsi ke saath combined kar dete hai, to jarur hum iska kafi fayda udha sakte hai bhai. :)

hanji bhai rsi kaafi achha indicator hai aur mai rsi ko hamesha apni trade mein jaroor use karta hoon aur mujhe yakeen hai agar rsi ko hum heiken ke saat combine karenge tou hume aur achhe results mil sakte hai..

DBS
2013-06-13, 02:55 PM
a really smart system make use of heiken ashi, i conjointly never apply it, other then remember make use of this timeframe ought to at giant, owing to the small timeframe several signals that don't fit, i utilized when using this indicator is typically fooled by movements that don't correspond to the timeframe small, other then after switching to a whole new giant timeframe saw a rise.

zetul
2013-06-13, 03:07 PM
Your score slightly damaged, trends and much more for a long time to do all the time on the Charts in the chart, you'll see the stock offers.

hgyt
2013-06-13, 03:15 PM
Hi, I'm sorry, not even following this strategy, only trade, a trader with alpha and some in.

mjnhbg
2013-06-13, 04:05 PM
Hi, I'm sorry, not even following this strategy at this point, only trade, a trader with alpha and some in.

valolaga
2013-06-13, 06:02 PM
Hi

However, this is true, this trend is common between the graph of the strategy, where W1-I will trade 4 h 1, W1 and direction, causing a lack of strategic trade w but completely at any time to negotiate more.

thanks

asingh601
2013-06-13, 09:31 PM

mujhe lagta hai shayad aapko heiken ashi strategy ke bare me vistaar se pata hai agar aapko iske bare me acche se pata ho to kya aap mujhe ise sikha paenge main ye strategy sikhna chahta hun kyonki iska back test to kafi accha lag raha dekhne me.

bvgfcd
2013-06-14, 12:41 AM
I tried to deal with Heineken, so for us to use it.
Heisman as possible the trend after its only indicator. So useful, if you want to trade me trends currency pairs and rue/Sud., square measure is not a smart pair of all couples who need a long and wise and intelligent trends.

sunila
2013-06-14, 06:50 AM
kafi indicaotrs aur startegy ayse hain jou k kabhea humay theak signals provide karti hain magar zaydah tar nahe aur hum just usi par he depend rahty hain tou aysay halat mai humay cahay k hum just is par depend he na karay humay news ko bhea watch kar laina chaay ta k hamari trade achea ho aur good profit gain kar saky,,,,

indianfxboy
2013-06-14, 07:01 AM
these are not too good for a sustainable plan because once you realize that this system is no more working you will be forced to dump it and move to another one and you will continue doing like that for how long in this business where the market will always be the best teacher ,so take time and learn from the forex market.

muna1982
2013-06-14, 07:24 AM
i have a new version of haiken ashi called smart heiken ashi which is a good trend determiner. it is very good than to the normal Japanese candle stick pattern and give good trend signal. in h1 or h4 chart one can trade effectively using it and make good money here. it need to used some other indicator to reinforce the signal for trading.

andihaerani
2013-06-14, 07:32 AM
Hello,

:peace:
It seems a nice trading idea, you have to test it before you use it for your real account. Could you keep posting the results of your testing with this strategy until you get your final conclusion. whether this idea reliable or not to use.
:good:

rajkumar1991
2013-06-14, 11:10 AM

haan RSi ko lagbhag sabhi trader jante hain ye badhiya hai iska use hum yadi sahi tarh karenge to hum bahut kuch kar leney adi hum iska use sahi tarh se nhi karenge to hum kuch nhi kar payenge ,

alams810
2013-06-14, 10:41 PM
In my opinion, I like tha fact you are using the H4 candles and averagiing them out to get your result. I also like the size of the TP. I think you need to look at certain times where you are looking for trend changes. Thanks

ydds984
2013-06-15, 04:09 PM
Rahi wasa to ap na obht achi or best strategy bani ha lakin muaja ya bilkul be passnd nhi ha q k muja es ka bara min kuch be knowledge nhi ha or na he mara pass :yahoo:

MSALiFE
2013-06-15, 09:19 PM
I also make your own strategy through the use of heiken ashi heiken smooth it's a good profitable strategy.

Ridanaz01
2013-06-22, 12:02 PM
main na heiken ashi strategy ka bara main kafi suna hai main heiken ashi strategy ko try bahi kiya tha but mujhe heiken ashi strategy ki bilkul koi khasa smjh nahi aye hai main na demo pa bahi is heiken ashi strategy sa loss kia hai mujhe koi asa trader ki guide ki need hai jo heiken ashi strategy use karta ho.

dareking
2013-06-22, 12:08 PM
main na heiken ashi strategy ka bara main kafi suna hai main heiken ashi strategy ko try bahi kiya tha but mujhe heiken ashi strategy ki bilkul koi khasa smjh nahi aye hai main na demo pa bahi is heiken ashi strategy sa loss kia hai mujhe koi asa trader ki guide ki need hai jo heiken ashi strategy use karta ho.

Ek strategy ka use aap tak tab achchi tarah se nahi kar sakte hai, jab tak aap usko samjh nahi lete hai, heiken ashi ek indicator hai, jisko dusre indicators ke saath mein combined karke ek strategy banaya jata hai. :)

thirupathi
2013-06-22, 12:09 PM
To have share it that your indicator is based on small broken trend and it give many long entery you do not draw any thing about it in the chart. In the graph and the candles are designed to remove noise on the charts imagine a speculator, who are gnearlly reduce handles drawing and looking for ways to reduce noise on the charts.

raj123ib21
2013-06-22, 10:22 PM
I tried to act with hiking based service assurance, we refer to the.
Hiking passage indicator. So can tend to the separation of its fully useful if you want to exchange the analysis of trend of currency couples find it unwise for the EUR zone units / USD. This theme all time consuming them and the tendency of the wise and reasonable.

latifaarch
2013-06-30, 02:08 AM
hiiiii ... Hello examin,

yes you are right, but the overall trend in this strategy is the W1-chart, so I will only trade on H4 in the direction of W1 and W1 goes south, so I only would to trade short. But cause lack of time I don't trade this strategy any further. goood luck and thanks foor you :) good night .... ;)

vishadevbhakta
2013-06-30, 10:14 PM
guys yeah strategy bohoti achie hey, is se ap ko buy or sell lene me achie taras samaj sakte hoo, heiken Ashi strategy bohoti achie hey, thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

dareking
2013-07-02, 11:34 AM
guys yeah strategy bohoti achie hey, is se ap ko buy or sell lene me achie taras samaj sakte hoo, heiken Ashi strategy bohoti achie hey, thank guys is k bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

ye strategy sirf dekhne mein asaan hai, lekin ye strategy bahut hi complex hai, kyunki aapko false signal se bachne ke liye kafi kuch karna padta hai, agar aap false signal se bachna sikh lete hai, to aap achchi trading isse kar sakenge.

fxearner
2013-07-02, 12:46 PM
ye strategy sirf dekhne mein asaan hai, lekin ye strategy bahut hi complex hai, kyunki aapko false signal se bachne ke liye kafi kuch karna padta hai, agar aap false signal se bachna sikh lete hai, to aap achchi trading isse kar sakenge.

hanji bhai ye strategy kaafi complex hai aur ye hum false signal e sakti hai,mai ek baat kahunga ess strategy ko use karne ka etna koi faida nahi hai kyunki mene kaafi apna time ess par spend kiya hai aur mujhe abhi takk tou kuch haasil nahi hua hain..

bolbol_07
2013-07-02, 07:02 PM
When i used this specific heiken ashi warning one weeks earlier although can't get yourself a good signals from that. So that i thought this will not a beneficial indicators.

madni434
2013-07-02, 09:29 PM
main nay bhe is chart ka mutala kia hay aur is stregity ko
read kia hay aik achi stregity hay ye but is ko asal main follow
krna bhe aik problem hay becuz iam newbie so maybe mery
say aisi stregity na ban sakty but i will try

karimforx13
2013-07-02, 09:39 PM
haiiii .... I have tried to trade with heiken ashi,so let us talk about it.
Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.
i think its not good pairs are eur/usd.that all pairs they have long and good and good trends. good luck ...... and thanks :)

Arslan Mustafa
2013-07-02, 11:14 PM
I recently received a duplicate of a piece of writing from Futures Magazine on the retired merchant Everett Klipp, WHO was dubbed the Babe Ruth of the CBOT. Klipp distinguished himself not solely by his fifty-year log of commerce success on the ground, however conjointly by his mentorship of over one hundred traders. Speaking of his system of short commerce, Klipp determined, You have to be compelled to like to lose cash and hate to create cash to be successfulIt's against attribute what I teach and observe. you have got to beat your quality.

zank haidar
2013-07-03, 05:52 AM
Hello,

way of trading like this can also is told as mode easy going, but we must be patient bes awaiting signal happened.. this technique hardly suited for beginner

sehatx
2013-07-04, 05:03 AM
trend and apply it galore longish enter you do not remove any happening almost it in the represent, But when i see the combination of three or more indicators it reduce the number of signals but more accurate.

Josh Fisher
2013-07-04, 05:54 AM
I learned about the heiken ashi trend change. A good method of indicating trend reversal like the doji forms after a downtrend and also after an uptrend. Its a nice strategy I should see and work it out. Thanks

bolbol_07
2013-07-04, 07:47 PM
I tried couple of Heiken Ashi indicators.. Some of them just change the colors while some others paint as their program..

alidz16
2013-07-07, 12:15 AM
hayy ... i can see from the chart that you have share it that your indicator is based on small broken trend
and it give many long entery you do not draw any thing about it in the chart. .... good luck and thanks foor you ... :)

asingh601
2013-07-07, 05:43 AM
hanji bhai ye strategy kaafi complex hai aur ye hum false signal e sakti hai,mai ek baat kahunga ess strategy ko use karne ka etna koi faida nahi hai kyunki mene kaafi apna time ess par spend kiya hai aur mujhe abhi takk tou kuch haasil nahi hua hain..

sahi pehchana hai aapne complex strategy me false signals aate hain par ek baat aur hai ise samjhne me bhi hamara bahut sara time waste ho jata hai aur sirf ek hi me concentrate kar learning karna thik baat nahi hai hame sahi chizon ko try karna chahiye ho sakta hai ki ham dusre me accha kaam kar len.

Abrar Ahmed
2013-07-07, 08:06 PM
Use stochastic or cci. It is much better. The heiken ashi is a very good lagging indicator. A loss in momentum can be seen cleary when long tails appear and give the traders a perfect chance to enter or exit positions. And i believe cci will work better with this. I never tried. Please let me know.
Thankyou

wb1989
2013-07-08, 01:34 AM
i don't think that this is a good strategy
maybe it needs some modifications to be more clear

fikhan
2013-07-08, 10:30 AM
Nice post and thanks for sharing. until now i even have not used heiken ashi indicator however nowadays from the useful post i even have ability to learn about it and apprehend more about it. in addition to while you have same use just in high time frames and that i found that there are definitely not most false signals in it as after we compare with small time frame like 5 minute. thanks."regards trading"

dareking
2013-07-10, 11:58 AM
sahi pehchana hai aapne complex strategy me false signals aate hain par ek baat aur hai ise samjhne me bhi hamara bahut sara time waste ho jata hai aur sirf ek hi me concentrate kar learning karna thik baat nahi hai hame sahi chizon ko try karna chahiye ho sakta hai ki ham dusre me accha kaam kar len.

bhai mere ko nahi lagta hai, ki complex strategy mein itni jayda false signal aate honge, bhai false signal to sabhi strategy mein hote hai, aisa koi strategy nahi hai, jismein false signal naa aaye, ;)

fxearner
2013-07-10, 12:12 PM
bhai mere ko nahi lagta hai, ki complex strategy mein itni jayda false signal aate honge, bhai false signal to sabhi strategy mein hote hai, aisa koi strategy nahi hai, jismein false signal naa aaye, ;)

hanji bhai aisa koi stratgey nahi hai jo hume false signal na deti ho har ek strategy false signal deti hai ye hamare upar depend karta hai ki humne kab entry leni hai ya fir best opportunity ki wait karni hai kyunki hamare analysis bhi hone chahiye tabhi hum sahi entry le sakte hai..

fhtfght
2013-07-10, 12:39 PM
Yes, you are right, but this strategy is the trend, so I want to buy W1 and W1 should not rely on voice H4 directions are in the South, therefore, want to trade only in the short term. Little time and pursue its strategy in the future.

sunila
2013-07-10, 01:02 PM
forex mai kafi jaga ap ko wrong signals mil sakty hain in sai ap khud bachy aur is ko door ap news listen kar k kar sakty hain agagr ap news ko follow kar k kam karty hain tou ap ko loss nahe ho sakta hai,.

RA_181
2013-07-10, 01:42 PM
i will not apply heiken Ashi strategy because it is not applicable on all currency pairs so if thre is any such strategy is available then first i will apply it in demo then i will apply in real

gfjhsgr
2013-07-10, 02:17 PM
I can look at the data, you will exceed its own name in the more compact breed of rage and Yes few easy access for a long time that you notice almost all the issues relating to this information there is to rely on an understanding.

kuujgh
2013-07-10, 02:35 PM
Although the tendency General and both plan W1, so I'll treat the H4 W1 and W1 to the South, goes, in fact, you are right, so be prepared to address. Although the deficit on this subject when I go too, of course.

fulltry
2013-07-11, 07:44 AM
forex trading may best strategie ya hy k ap forex trading k business may jab new trader enter ho to ap forex trading may demo may profit get karna start kar day is k bad ap jab forex trading may real account open kar gay to achi earning kar gay

sunila
2013-07-11, 09:50 AM
forex mai agar ap ayse strategie apnaty hain tou ap ko cahay k ap is mai investment string karay aur then ap aram sai earn kar saky gay hedging karna insta mai tou allow nahe hai laikin agar ap hedging karna cahty hain tou ap aur broker use karay,...

chagal
2013-07-11, 02:34 PM
Trying to tar a Heikin chip that lets me out of the store.
Trend Heikan Ash Lake only benefit if you want to keep the movements of the exchange rate. And he pairs inappropriate Thutmose pair EUR/used for a long time, and everything is a trend that is meaningful and beautiful.

harfaslo
2013-07-16, 04:37 PM
very good strategy share, i am also use this strategy in my trading style, and i am take more profit using the strategy, so i acn say if any one trading with the strategy hope he able to earn profit here. so many many than you for the nice share.

dareking
2013-07-22, 12:07 PM
hanji bhai aisa koi stratgey nahi hai jo hume false signal na deti ho har ek strategy false signal deti hai ye hamare upar depend karta hai ki humne kab entry leni hai ya fir best opportunity ki wait karni hai kyunki hamare analysis bhi hone chahiye tabhi hum sahi entry le sakte hai..

bhai strategy use karne ko koi bhi kar sakte hai, lekin experience ishi cheez ka hota hai, ki market mein humko pahchana hota hai, kya cheez galat hai, kyon si cheez sahi hai, false signal aur sahi signal bhi pachanana padta hai bhai.

fxearner
2013-07-22, 02:19 PM
bhai strategy use karne ko koi bhi kar sakte hai, lekin experience ishi cheez ka hota hai, ki market mein humko pahchana hota hai, kya cheez galat hai, kyon si cheez sahi hai, false signal aur sahi signal bhi pachanana padta hai bhai.

hanji bhai hum koi bhi strategy use kar sakte hai lekin hume experiene chahiye hota hai jisse hum market ko pehchann sake ki ab hamari startegy jo bata rahi hai wo galat hai ya sahi,hume apne aap false signals se bachna hoga aur hume best opportunity mein hei trade mein entry karni hogi..

shawon02
2013-07-23, 02:24 AM
relating to used that will market utilizing heiken ashi. Which means that shall we focus on it all.
Heiken Ashi may be a direction adhering to guage. Which means that a mainly important if you'd like to market certain trending money twos. it is my opinion a not good meant for twos the place are usually during collection. That i never take advantage of haiken ashi as the forex trading guage simply because it is certainly contains my best candle lights even though a good wax light worker That i never for example a single thing for my best candle lights. Thus i really don't take advantage of haiken ashi.

SunnyGB
2013-07-23, 02:28 AM
Obviously, without hard workings, who can get success? Nope, i don't think so, because it is the only way to get success in Forex Trading. Forex trading is the most risky business where the chances of reward and losses are equal, if the market moves in your favor, you will feel that you are a hero, but if the market moves against you, you will be forced to think that your strategy needs improvement.

Well, Losses can be happened at any time and we should accept it by consider it as a part of this business, if you lose the trade, so it doesn't means that you are not a good trader, everyone faced losses. All you need to do is to just put your hard work and amend your strategy, then for sure, one day, you will be a professional trader.

shawon02
2013-07-24, 04:00 AM
a graph or chart there is promote them that your chosen pointer draws on compact destroyed movement but it present lots of extensive entery you are unable to lure every element regarding this while in the graph or chart. you should volatile stock trading foreign money sets, plus prefer to cut down the sheer numbers of incorrect stock trading information. In that case it's important to look into all these handmade cards.

jerroudiyoussef
2013-07-24, 06:45 AM
hello dear

Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.i think its not good pairs are eur/usd.that all pairs they have long and good and good trends .

dodol168
2013-07-24, 08:15 AM
i can notice from your information that you have share the item that your particular
warning is founded on smaller busted tendency also it supply
numerous very long entery you may not attract just about any thing concerning this with
the actual information

shawon02
2013-07-26, 02:53 AM
all around movement in such a system is a W1-chart, thus only will commerce for H4 near W1 plus W1 runs southern area, thus exclusively would probably so that you can commerce shorter. Nonetheless induce loss of time frame I actually really don't commerce this tactic any longer. I actually wont apply haiken ashi for a stock trading pointer while it is definitely includes this candles design your wax luminous intensity unit individual I actually wont for instance nearly anything to protect this candles.

shawon02
2013-07-27, 03:52 AM
all around movement in such a system is a W1-chart, thus only will commerce for H4 near W1 plus W1 runs southern area, thus exclusively would probably so that you can commerce shorter. Nonetheless induce loss of time frame I actually really don't commerce this tactic any longer. you should volatile stock trading foreign money sets, plus prefer to cut down the sheer numbers of incorrect stock trading information. In that case it's important to look into all these handmade cards.

zank haidar
2013-07-27, 07:31 AM
Hello,

this technique would very nicely applied at TF how much? I see example applied at big TF, I require indicator which like SnR

asingh601
2013-08-01, 07:54 PM
hanji bhai hum koi bhi strategy use kar sakte hai lekin hume experiene chahiye hota hai jisse hum market ko pehchann sake ki ab hamari startegy jo bata rahi hai wo galat hai ya sahi,hume apne aap false signals se bachna hoga aur hume best opportunity mein hei trade mein entry karni hogi..

sahi kaha aapne ham strategy ke bina trading nahi kar sakte hain kyonki is se kya karna hai ye hi hame malum nahi hota hai aur market kahan jaega kahan nahi is se ham bilkul anjan ho jate hain lekin koi bhi strategy ko apply karne se pehle bahut jaanch padtaal karna jaruri hai.

dareking
2013-08-02, 12:51 PM
sahi kaha aapne ham strategy ke bina trading nahi kar sakte hain kyonki is se kya karna hai ye hi hame malum nahi hota hai aur market kahan jaega kahan nahi is se ham bilkul anjan ho jate hain lekin koi bhi strategy ko apply karne se pehle bahut jaanch padtaal karna jaruri hai.

Bilkul bhai jab tak trader ke pass mein trading strategy nahi hoga, wo market mein kisi bhi base par trading nahi kar sakta hai, strategy hone se market mein analysis karke hum buy aur sell decision le sakte hai.

shani66
2013-08-02, 01:18 PM
iss stretergy ke baarey main kuch knowledge nahin hay mjhe kyun ke main is forum main hi sun rha hun iss ka name waisey kabhi nahin suna

any1
2013-08-03, 03:57 AM
i'll find with the graph or chart there is promote them that your chosen pointer draws on compact destroyed movement but it present lots of extensive entery you are unable to lure every element regarding this while in the graph or chart. all around movement in such a system is a W1-chart, thus only will commerce for H4 near W1 plus W1 runs southern area, thus exclusively would probably so that you can commerce shorter. Nonetheless induce loss of time frame I actually really don't commerce this tactic any longer.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Heikan Ashi is actually a movement folloeing pointer. hence it has the exclusively handy to be able to commerce quite a few trending foreign money sets. there's no doubt that it has the negative sets will be eur/usd. that each one sets they may have extensive plus fine plus fine fads. thus only will commerce for H4 near W1 plus W1 runs southern area, thus exclusively would probably so that you can commerce shorter. Nonetheless induce loss of time frame I actually really don't commerce this tactic any longer.

keroso1
2013-08-03, 04:29 AM
the heiken ashi is from the best strategies and this is for real so i have trade with that indicator for 2 mounths and he is an amazing indicator my friend and we have to trade with it for sure

ecofx
2013-08-03, 05:14 AM
Hello,

well is strategy ke baaray main mjhe itna tou maloom nahi hai par hum different strategies ka istemaal karke minimum losses kartay hain jo ek successful trader honay ka plus point hai.

sunila
2013-08-03, 09:17 AM
forex mai ap ko agar deposit strong hai tou bhea ap aram sai kam kar sakty hain is sai ap ko kese bhea indcoatr ki zrurat nahe parti hai laikin agar ap is k elawa market mai kuch aur bhea karna chayt hain tou ik bar study karay then he kuch aue select karay...

dareking
2013-08-13, 12:07 PM
iss stretergy ke baarey main kuch knowledge nahin hay mjhe kyun ke main is forum main hi sun rha hun iss ka name waisey kabhi nahin suna

bhai aap is indicator ke baare mein study kar sakte hai, google search kare, to aapko puri jaankari mil jayegi, ye indicator kafi achcha hai, agar aap iska use karna sikh jaaye, to aap badiya trading karna jaan jayenge bhai.

Ali 123
2013-08-13, 12:27 PM
bahi ya strategy ho to boht he achgi or boht he best ha lakin agr ksi ko es strategy ka bara main samajaj a jaya ot boht achi or best trading kar sakt hoo ap es laya to main na es strategy ka bara main
knwoledge earned well my friend it is good indicators but i want to ask you, there are lines with blue ( points ) and the red one and there is overlaping condition when the red one is above the blu
e one

ABUZAR
2013-08-13, 12:56 PM
I think this is a very sensible way of looking at the market. I like tha fact you are using the H4 candles and averagiing them out to get your result. I also like the size of the TP. I think you need to look
at certain times where you are looking for trend changes - ie: only at the 8am GMT candle the reason I no longer use this indicator is that for a few months I have been using these indicators say, but still
can not understand how to use it

adibin
2013-08-13, 01:08 PM
I think this is a very sensible way of looking at the market. I like tha fact you are using the H4 candles and averagiing them out to get your result. I also like the size of the TP. I think you need to look
at certain times where you are looking for trend changes - ie: only at the 8am GMT candle the reason I no longer use this indicator is that for a few months I have been using these indicators say, but still
can not understand how to use it

same with me .... already tried a test and so far I have not understand ....... is there between the master who has been eminently successful using this indicator and willing to share knowledge with me.??? ......

fxearner
2013-08-13, 05:27 PM
forex mai ap ko agar deposit strong hai tou bhea ap aram sai kam kar sakty hain is sai ap ko kese bhea indcoatr ki zrurat nahe parti hai laikin agar ap is k elawa market mai kuch aur bhea karna chayt hain tou ik bar study karay then he kuch aue select karay...

bhai forex mein bina knwledge ya fir bina indicators ke paisa kamana bahut mushkil hota hai,aisa nahi hai ki ketna bhi esme investemtn karde aur aapki trading thik hojayengi,trader ko pehle indicator ko samajhna bahut jaroori hai uske baad hei trader forex mein kuch kar sakta hai..

naziakhan
2013-08-13, 09:05 PM
bhai aap is indicator ke baare mein study kar sakte hai, google search kare, to aapko puri jaankari mil jayegi, ye indicator kafi achcha hai, agar aap iska use karna sikh jaaye, to aap badiya trading karna jaan jayenge bhai.

han bhai google per hum her new indicator k baray ma kafi achi information hasil kar saktay hay aur us k baad hamay us indicator ko demo per bi use karna cahiyay . es sa hamay kafi zaida experience aur knowledge gain ho jay ga .:)

mannan2
2013-08-14, 02:23 AM
I can exclusively commerce for H4 near W1 plus W1 runs southern area, thus exclusively would probably so that you can commerce shorter. Nonetheless induce loss of time frame I actually really don't commerce this tactic any longer. painting plus researching to cut down music to the index charts. Also, believe you should volatile stock trading foreign money sets, plus prefer to cut down the sheer numbers of incorrect stock trading information

wasimnayyar
2013-08-16, 01:46 PM
Heikin-Ashi candles are used to reduce price noise and clearly display trends in the market, using the chart type to find and profit from trends can provide high probability setups during times when the market has a trending tendency.

fuadyp
2013-08-19, 06:31 PM
to filter out bad signals direct from normal heiken ashi, i modify and work with the sleek heiken ashi instead. in order that i get a additional clear signals direct from indicators. my tips may be that heiken ashi may be a trending indicator, therefore. its highly profitable to remain use in trending market and useless in choppy or ranging market. therefore, certain you trade it within the trending market particularly in active market sessions.

fxghost
2013-08-31, 06:25 PM
Bilkul bhai main is indicator ka use RSI ko karke karta hoon, heiken ashi indicator ek dum badiya indicator hai, iska mere pass EA bhi hai, lekin EA itne effective nahi hai, jitna ki hum is indicator ka use manual ke liye kar sakte hai. :)

naija
2013-09-01, 03:05 AM
Hello,

Sorry, I don't following this strategy this time, I only trade with the ALphatrader and with some EAs.

regards

I still find it difficult to actually understand the strategy behind the indicator. Maybe a better screen shots would be appreciated.

saiansh23
2013-09-01, 03:09 AM
Heiken Ashi is very good trend following indicator as It is the first one of all the indies which gives first signal of trend change but only heiken ashi is not reliable you should use another Fractals or momentum indicator OR parabolic SAR to make good use of heiken Ashi and this can work well and good risk management to trade it alone and tight stops can give you good profits as it is used by lot of professionals and they use it with candles to give them good profit

regards

bdforum
2013-09-01, 01:59 PM
Great and powerful system. The problem is when we use one broker compare with the other one. We usually got different candlestick pattern. This is because the differences between each broker server time. I'm still confuse, what broker who actually have the exact candlestick pattern.

masdarfx
2013-09-01, 02:28 PM
Heiken Ashi is very good trend following indicator as It is the first one of all the indies which gives first signal of trend change but only heiken ashi is not reliable you should use another Fractals or momentum indicator OR parabolic SAR to make good use of heiken Ashi and this can work well and good risk management to trade it alone and tight stops can give you good profits as it is used by lot of professionals and they use it with candles to give them good profit

regards

indicator will basically give us the ease in reading market conditions is now taking place and the function of the Heiken Ashi itself is nothing to help us in analyzing the market, but according to the experience that I often encounter, Heiken Ashi indicator often give false signals if we use it in time frame is small, so we are in a match foresight we choose the time frame we have to consider properly so you do not mistake the opening transaction in the market

ennour222
2013-09-01, 04:17 PM
yes , you are right , use this strategy with trendy pairs. I have modificate the strategy, I will post some new things in the next days. I have implanted a new SR-Indicator, the indicator from the first text is repainting to much, the new one will be much better

darkmandido
2013-09-01, 10:10 PM
great article along with cheers for giving... right up until today we have definitely not utilized heiken ashi signal although today from your helpful article we have possibility to discover more about it in order to uncover more concerning this... and as well as you include explained only use in about time support frames along with i discovered there are not really much fake impulses in it while after we match up against little period of time just like 5 moment..
cheers..

MASUMBD01
2013-09-01, 11:17 PM
Thanks for your information. I think i can learn from your thread. But it is confused me.

darkmandido
2013-09-03, 08:51 PM
I do think that is a quite sensible way of investigating the market industry. I favor tha truth that you are using the H4 wax lights in addition to averagiing all of them out there to acquire your outcome. I in addition such as how big is the TP. I do think you have to examine times in which you would like tendency alterations - web browser: simply in the 8am GMT luminous made of wax in addition to midday luminous made of wax given that tendency alterations almost never arise on other occasions.

fxghost
2013-10-03, 05:33 PM
han bhai google per hum her new indicator k baray ma kafi achi information hasil kar saktay hay aur us k baad hamay us indicator ko demo per bi use karna cahiyay . es sa hamay kafi zaida experience aur knowledge gain ho jay ga .:)

ji bhaiya ji google se hum indicator ke bare mein theek tarah se study karke dekh sakte hain ki wo indicator kitna acha work karega ya nahi kitna effective hain ya fir nahi hain iske liye google humari bahut help karta hain

fxearner
2013-10-15, 02:19 PM
ji bhaiya ji google se hum indicator ke bare mein theek tarah se study karke dekh sakte hain ki wo indicator kitna acha work karega ya nahi kitna effective hain ya fir nahi hain iske liye google humari bahut help karta hain

hanji bhai kisi bhi indicator ko agar achhe se samajhna hai tou hum google par bhi search karke uski help le sakte hai kyunki google par kaafi logo ke reviews ko padhkar indicator ke baarein mein pata chal jaata hai ki uski working kaise hai..

al-furqan
2013-10-15, 04:39 PM
this heiken ashi candle style strategy is too confusing because the candles do not allow for proper understanding of the forex system because it does not make it easy for traders to be able to know where the candles are changing direction because the ashi will just colored the candles indiscriminately and that is not a good way at all.

jeetnrimi
2013-10-16, 09:56 AM
Long term ke liye aapki ye strategy bahut hi achchi hai magar kya aapko aisa nahin lagta hai ki ye kuch jyada hi long term ki strategy hai, W1 aur H4 time frame ke saath to bahut saare forex indicators profitable ho sakte hai, mujhe ek aisa indicator ya strategy chahiye tha jo ki M15 par bhi bahut profitable sabit ho.

Hero0o
2013-10-16, 10:13 AM
Everytime I saw these sort of charts I become confuse!
Someone said well that avoid indicators. I never used any indicator and I believe that we can make a good and nice strategy without any indicator!

admin india koyoktaek
2013-10-16, 10:15 AM
thanks friend, all this time I have not used heiken ashi in my trading. the thread that you created me want to try to learn it.

fxghost
2013-11-01, 12:51 PM
Long term ke liye aapki ye strategy bahut hi achchi hai magar kya aapko aisa nahin lagta hai ki ye kuch jyada hi long term ki strategy hai, W1 aur H4 time frame ke saath to bahut saare forex indicators profitable ho sakte hai, mujhe ek aisa indicator ya strategy chahiye tha jo ki M15 par bhi bahut profitable sabit ho.

meta trader mein jo indicator hote hain wo hi indicator bhaiya ji best hote hain m15 par ap bollinger band ka use kar sakte hain iske sath mein ap chahe to RSI aur Stoch ka bhi use kar sakte hain ye teeno indicator best indicator hain

karsono
2013-11-01, 01:10 PM
I never wear it strategy and I think all is not always right and that all must be done patiently and money menejemenet, because in any strategy that there are good and bad, so all have their respective advantages of living we must be able to run with the money menejement will certainly be good.

lukman76
2013-11-02, 09:50 AM
The Heikin-Ashi technique is extremely useful for making candlestick charts more readable--trends can be located more easily, and buying opportunities can be spotted at a glance. The charts are constructed in the same manner as a normal candlestick chart, with the exception of the modified bar formulas. When properly used, this technique can help you spot trends and trend changes from which you can profit!

Droidfx
2013-11-02, 01:23 PM
Strategie use Heiken Ashi is a pretty good choice as host by using Heiken Ashi Strategie it will be very good at all if we will use to trade in the long term, so we will also be able to trade well and will be safe as long as we can use well

reno99
2013-11-02, 03:59 PM
Way employ Heiken Ashi is often a very good decision since
host by utilizing Heiken Ashi Way will probably be excellent
at all if many of us use in order to business in the long term, so many of us will certainly
likewise have the capacity to business well and will also be safe providing
we can easily employ well

fxghost
2013-11-02, 05:17 PM
hanji bhai kisi bhi indicator ko agar achhe se samajhna hai tou hum google par bhi search karke uski help le sakte hai kyunki google par kaafi logo ke reviews ko padhkar indicator ke baarein mein pata chal jaata hai ki uski working kaise hai..

ji bhaiya ji google par har ek indicator ke bare mein sahi jaankari di gayi hoti hain aur heiken ashi to acha indicator hain iske bare mein bhi hum log google search karke dekh sakte hain achi jaankari mil jaayegi is indicator ke bare mein

surya88
2013-11-02, 05:49 PM
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1023787&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1365781369

Heiken Ashi have a sharpen reading system for prediction market move.

naziakhan
2013-11-02, 07:53 PM
ji bhaiya ji google par har ek indicator ke bare mein sahi jaankari di gayi hoti hain aur heiken ashi to acha indicator hain iske bare mein bhi hum log google search karke dekh sakte hain achi jaankari mil jaayegi is indicator ke bare mein

han bhai google per agar hum search kartay hay tu hamay her indicator k baray ma tamam jankari mil sakti hay . lakin hamay us indicator ma expert bananay k liyay pahlay us ko demo account per use karna parta hay .:)

sehatx
2013-11-02, 09:18 PM
at all if many of us use in order to business in the long term, so many of us will certainly

usual reasons for no longer using this indicator discuss symptoms of this type of stress once again,you only have to share with her, an indicator of trends, was in particular connection protocol pulls any factor in the tree.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

usual reasons for no longer using this indicator discuss symptoms of this type of stress once again,you only have to share with her, an indicator of trends, was in particular connection protocol pulls any factor in the tree.

zahidbd9
2013-11-10, 06:56 PM
there are many trading idea for forex traders heiken ashi is one of them it is very good trading idea and candle stick its is easy to understand and trade also.you should try it it will be good

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:26 PM
We only saw a few parts, based on the smaller of the mouse pointer, broken development, and offers a series of long scenes were for cards of the card.

2013-11-20, 09:03 AM
Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.i think its not good pairs are eur/usd Haiken ashi is useful for swing trades I agree. But I dont use haiken ashi as a trading indicator as it is covers my candles and as a candle trader I dont like anything

sermilo
2013-11-27, 12:30 PM
Swing trading ke liye yeh indicator aur startegy acha hai par short jab bhi hum karte hai tab ish tarah ke indicators jyada helpful nahi hote hai. Par trader ka irada long term trading ka hi ho tab ush ko ish tarah ki strategy use karni chahiye.

a_for_apple
2013-11-27, 12:36 PM
This system tends to long term trader. we use the weekly timeframe to analyze and entry on H4. This is less suitable for me. I usually use Haiken ashi on M15 timeframe for my analysis, then I use the TF M5 entry. Haiken ashi is indeed a powerful indicator

mstnazim
2013-11-29, 09:17 AM
i will see from the chart that you just have share it that your indicator relies on little broken trend and it provide several long entery you are doing not draw any factor concerning it within the chart.

Shema Ali
2013-11-29, 10:01 AM
There are many indications, but without the best trading indicators and trading is based on the analysis and see that technical analysis is important

fxghost
2014-01-02, 08:28 PM
han bhai google per agar hum search kartay hay tu hamay her indicator k baray ma tamam jankari mil sakti hay . lakin hamay us indicator ma expert bananay k liyay pahlay us ko demo account per use karna parta hay .:)

ji bhaiya google kafi madadgar sabit hota hain kuch bhi janna ho hum google ki madad le sakte hain aur waise rahi baat heiken ashi indicator ki to main iska use kar chuka hu kafi faydemand wala indicator hain bhaiya ji

fxearner
2014-01-03, 06:06 PM
ji bhaiya google kafi madadgar sabit hota hain kuch bhi janna ho hum google ki madad le sakte hain aur waise rahi baat heiken ashi indicator ki to main iska use kar chuka hu kafi faydemand wala indicator hain bhaiya ji

hanji bhai kisi bhi cheez ko forex se related samajhne ke liye trader ko google se har ek cheez ki jaankari miljayengi,online forex se related kaafi information hai aur heiken ashi indicator ki achhi knwledge trader ko forex se mil sakti hai jisse trader ko faida ho sakta hai..

asingh601
2014-01-04, 03:32 PM

google ke aisa tool hai jo ki aaram se ye bata deta hai ki kaun se site par kahan par aapko sahi indicator mil sakta hai lekin aise indicator se bach kar rehna bhi jaruri hai jo ki aapko false signal de jaise ki repainted indicator.

fxghost
2014-01-24, 03:33 PM
google ke aisa tool hai jo ki aaram se ye bata deta hai ki kaun se site par kahan par aapko sahi indicator mil sakta hai lekin aise indicator se bach kar rehna bhi jaruri hai jo ki aapko false signal de jaise ki repainted indicator.

bhaiya ji main janta hu ki jo indicator jayda false signal deta hain usse bachna hi badiya rahta hain is tarah ke indicators se trader kafi dokha kha sakta hain apni trade mein kafi paisa loss kar sakta hain

a_for_apple
2014-01-24, 04:36 PM
Heikan Ashi is a trend folloeing indicator.so its only useful if you want to trade some trending currency pairs.i think its not good pairs are eur/usd Haiken ashi is useful for swing trades I agree. But I dont use haiken ashi as a trading indicator as it is covers my candles and as a candle trader I dont like anything

I think heiken ashi we can use as an indicator swingers even scalpers. because it gives a signal about the Heiken Ashi candle power. I personally never use the Heiken Ashi as my indicator. and I admit this indicator is very powerful, even if we use the TF M5, this indicator shows the signal can still be fairly accurate, the important thing is how we understand the use of these indicators

sadhinmama
2014-01-24, 06:42 PM
I would like to see revealed in the table a character format small break offers some long for the command not to every question in the diagram are associated.