PDA

View Full Version : How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

asiaforexmentor
2012-01-03, 08:54 AM
How do you trade the news in forex trading?

A lot of people have been asking on how to trade the news.
although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but heres some pointer.
1. News are categorised into the level of impact. low, medium, high
just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend into an uptrend and vice versa.
some medium impact news do have such capability too.
2. watch out for the upcoming important news weekly and daily.
and note which pair will the news affect.
3. if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time.
take either half your profits first as the market will start going frenzy usually 2hrs before the news. shift your stoploss to breakeven. this way, if you are going long and the news impact reversed the market, you still got half your profits and broke even on the other half.
4. if you are not already in position before the news. wait for 10 mins after the news is out before entering. as in the first 10 mins, you will see price go spiking around and it happens alot of time when once the news is out, price goes spiking up real fast. you will be there thinking if you dont catch the boat now, you are going to miss a hell lots of pips. and when you got in at the high, price went spiking even faster downwards. what the..?!
did this happen before to you? Dont worry,it happens to every one.
this is how the market works.
one reason is that when the news is out, major players throw in a sum of money enough to move the market up. when people sees the market moving up, they jump in to push it even higher as they went in with the fake movement. the major players then wait for price to go up high enough and then they step in to throw in large influx of money to short it. gaining great amount of pips in a short period of time. i know this happens, and it happens a lot of times.
the other reason is that, the market is based on sentiments. even though the news is positive, and people start buying it long. making the market move up. but if the general market feel that the news is not as good as expected or for some other reason. the big players and professional traders will start shorting it. leaving the losses to those who just traded on positive news.
therefore, one way to go around it is to wait for 10 mins after the news is out to evaluate the REAL market movement before entering.
but as always, i highly recommend adding price action confirmation to it. then you have a high probability winner.
i hope this article helps and leave me a comment to let me know how you feel or any additional input you would like to add are welcome.
Asia Forex Mentor,
Ezekiel Chew from www.asiaforexmentor.com:happy:

forexpips
2012-01-03, 08:30 PM
Hey its not good trading with news because news some time depend on politic view and some time not real only its approximate so choose the analytic and enjoy only benefit and earn lot of only dollar ,If you have big invest then you do with news some time so choose your experience First.

yogesh
2012-01-05, 11:18 PM
High impact news are good and easy to trade as using these we can determine which way to trade in the market and as the trend remains at least for few days directed by that news it give easy money making opportunity but we should be careful for those news which are incorporated or discounted in prices in few moments. Also when a news is to be announced usually market make good movement guessing the news and when news is not upto expectation it returns back so we should avoid trading few hours before such major news is to be announced.

yogesh
2012-01-06, 01:44 AM
Timing of major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade

nona
2012-01-13, 01:27 AM
I broadcast solution in an easy and very simple and I will explain to you later
If this news came a larger than expected and the news story is the past, then a positive affect on the currency
And if the opposite story, the negative impact on the currency

burayak
2012-01-13, 05:58 AM
trading by using an analysis based on the news will indeed be able to strengthen the technical analysis conducted by the trader, so we should continue to seek information from the news every day and see when that will be news on the release of each session in order to facilitate analyzing the market and make the right decision to do the OP.

lax
2012-01-15, 02:57 PM
first of all,trading the news is the hardest thing that you can ever do. Its when you are having fun in trading forex that you realize news affect currency movement big time. Interest rates. When you want to trade forex news you just have to have a very fast internet. Fast internet is the key. Never trade news before they come out. Always after because predictions change.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-15, 07:12 PM
yes you are right but l think we have to wait 15 minutes not 10 minutes.l have tested it several times and when exactly it is 15 minutes then the market is already going on the right direction.but still it is not advised to trade big volumes time of important news because of very high volatility. small traders have to be very careful swimming in ocean is always dangerous for small fishes. :)

thanhfxviet
2012-01-15, 09:37 PM
News trading could be for the big boys only, which they are professional in getting news. Sometimes, there are really big move around 100 - 150 **** at about 10 minutes before high impacted news release. If you want to trade based on fundamental analysis like news trading, you must follow the big boys, as well as be careful, that sometimes, price is moving on opposite way with the news (price up on bad news and vice versa).

Happy trading!

ericnyamu
2012-01-18, 06:10 PM
news trading is onlny practical and worth while if you know news before hand . how many retail traders have that privilege very few so its best to just look at your technical and trust in your trading system otherwise guessing the outcome of news is suicidal

ashwini
2012-01-27, 06:31 PM
mujhe news trading karne nahi ata hain.. main indicators dekh trade kar leta hun..

lekin mere anusar .. kuch news hain jo market main hal chal machate hain.. unke bare main koi agar batae to achha hota hum sab nae traders ke liye.. jo news trading karna chahte hain..

anubhavsingh
2012-01-30, 01:52 AM
Timing of major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade

forex ke economic calenders se news ka pata pehle se hi lag jata haiu aur fir traders ussi hisab se apni planning kar sakte hai
jaise ki agar aapka account balance kam hai to aapko news ke time pe trade nahi karnma chahiye kyunki aise time pe market bahut zada move karta hai aur aapke account me margin call tak ja sakti hai.

gala
2012-02-04, 01:04 PM
I love news trading but only when it gives me a clear picture. I mean when I see that technicals are also in parallel with news and no news result is conflicting with each other, then I enter the market with ease but always with a stop loss.

alam
2012-02-05, 04:17 PM
While the writeup has a great element of truth in it, there are some facts that are not stated there. It is only when the news release figures meet the trigger expectations that is when such a reaction can occur. If the expectations are not met, even though there might be a spike, the move will not follow through. To trade the news effectively, you need to know what figures to look out for in a news release so that you can wait to get in.

ghaplex
2012-02-20, 09:09 AM
first of all,trading the news is the hardest thing that you can ever do. Its when you are having fun in trading forex that you realize news affect currency movement big time. Interest rates. When you want to trade forex news you just have to have a very fast internet. Fast internet is the key. Never trade news before they come out. Always after because predictions change.

that right master,we need a fast internet access, because if there are prices to move quickly if the news we are forced to entry will remain and the minis might be better with two-way strategy of pending orders.

siredewe
2012-02-21, 01:26 AM
a very good and usefull knowledge...i just know that the news effect will remian in more or less 2 hours...i will practice it in my trading strategy...hopefully it will work...combine with my trading strategy seems to be appropriate...:)

ishvara
2012-02-21, 04:45 AM
For example, the news of the bailout plan for greece is on the way, we can set a pending order to the most likely direction which is buy in EU, EJ and EC. Then we wait to hear the outcome of the news since it is a kind of news that is not scheduled..

iwan
2012-02-21, 04:59 AM
the way I do, I'll look for info in advance there will be news released today. if no, then I will record what time the news will be released. and when the time will come, I have prepared myself in front of the computer while watching the chart is going on, when the news began to have an effect, immediately do the OP.

siredewe
2012-02-21, 07:15 AM
the way I do, I'll look for info in advance there will be news released today. if no, then I will record what time the news will be released. and when the time will come, I have prepared myself in front of the computer while watching the chart is going on, when the news began to have an effect, immediately do the OP.

you shall be carefull since most of the time, you will face high spread...and dont forget that news not always parallel with the effect...please consider your strategy or at least please try it first in the demo account...and if it successfull for the sake of example 1month then you'll be ok to try it in the real account...:)

niteshforex
2012-02-21, 01:39 PM
While the writeup has a great element of truth in it, there are some facts that are not stated there. It is only when the news release figures meet the trigger expectations that is when such a reaction can occur. If the expectations are not met, even though there might be a spike, the move will not follow through. To trade the news effectively, you need to know what figures to look out for in a news release so that you can wait to get in.

Tarek
2012-02-23, 04:20 AM
I prefer the negotiation of new, for it gives me a clear path on the market, after I start to compare the technical and economic analysis, if they take the same path, so, I go fast without think about other things, but after putting on a Stop Loss and Take Profit.

realman
2012-02-23, 04:29 AM
Awesome information. Really good for all. This post I also follow.
Mainly I am technical depend trader. I am very confident on my technical analysis. Some Of time I think about Fundamental if I feel technical complex position. Although I follow all fundamental news but not depend. First time I was fully depend on Fundamental news but now I follow for making sentiment and apply in technical view.
I am now clear reading this post. Although high, low, medium news published but all information have power of change the market. But some big trader open trade before published so that market not work good depend report base. Need follow the market and calculation must for next.

maryosa
2012-02-23, 06:12 PM

although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but heres some pointer.
just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend into an uptrend and vice versa.
3. if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time.
take either half your profits first as the market will start going frenzy usually 2hrs before the news. shift your stoploss to breakeven. this way, if you are going long and the news impact reversed the market, you still got half your profits and broke even on the other half.
4. if you are not already in position before the news. wait for 10 mins after the news is out before entering. as in the first 10 mins, you will see price go spiking around and it happens alot of time when once the news is out, price goes spiking up real fast. you will be there thinking if you dont catch the boat now, you are going to miss a hell lots of pips. and when you got in at the high, price went spiking even faster downwards. what the..?!
one reason is that when the news is out, major players throw in a sum of money enough to move the market up. when people sees the market moving up, they jump in to push it even higher as they went in with the fake movement. the major players then wait for price to go up high enough and then they step in to throw in large influx of money to short it. gaining great amount of pips in a short period of time. i know this happens, and it happens a lot of times.
the other reason is that, the market is based on sentiments. even though the news is positive, and people start buying it long. making the market move up. but if the general market feel that the news is not as good as expected or for some other reason. the big players and professional traders will start shorting it. leaving the losses to those who just traded on positive news.
therefore, one way to go around it is to wait for 10 mins after the news is out to evaluate the REAL market movement before entering.
but as always, i highly recommend adding price action confirmation to it. then you have a high probability winner.
i hope this article helps and leave me a comment to let me know how you feel or any additional input you would like to add are welcome.
Asia Forex Mentor,

Ah this is good information that I now know why price move like that during the news period. But sir, I learn also from somewhere that we have to see figure of news before decide whether to enter for trade or not. What figure of news and how to get this figure of news sir?

xiaotanghao
2012-02-25, 04:23 PM
Glad to see you share us the way to trade with the dunamental analysis there.In my opinion,I think we can just refer to observing the latest global financial situation and knowing how this might affect the direction of the currency markets. In that case,you can buy or sell the currency pairs in forex.

manibhai2012
2012-02-25, 05:33 PM
News trading is very good trading because I think in news trading market moves fast and trader can make huge profit from the market in just few minutes, I placed a pending stop orders for both buy and sell with the difference of 20 pips from the market and some time I make huge profit using this strategy in the Forex market.

atif58
2012-02-25, 06:03 PM
Very informative post dude. My trading method all depends on the technical analysis. But to prevent from bad enteries i also have an eye on news. But analyzing news is little bit tough for me. Now i will apply the points mentioned in this article and check the results.

my-forex
2012-02-26, 08:04 AM
If I trding news is usually 15 minutes before the news I would do pending order. pending order that I do that is with pending buy orders and sell orders pending with a distance of 15 pips from the price of the ongoing

twinkling star
2012-02-26, 01:43 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

I also could not easily predict the news as I have lost my account just because of news, when the news was released it was in the favour of currency, but it moves against the news and I lost my account, but I will try to trade with news in demo for a weak then I will see the result, it might be possible to operate or not.

sibali
2012-02-26, 04:08 PM
Hey its not good trading with news because news some time depend on politic view and some time not real only its approximate so choose the analytic and enjoy only benefit and earn lot of only dollar ,If you have big invest then you do with news some time so choose your experience First.

Yes, you are indeed correct. The price that occurs when news is announced does not describe the actual state of the market. So better not to enter the market when the news was announced, wait until a stable price and market

jai
2012-02-28, 05:53 PM
mein news trading nehi kerta lekin kuch websites betana chahun ga jo news trading kernay walon k liye i think bohot hi helpful ho gi, ek to forexfactory.com aur ek dailyfx.com, dailyfx mein ek aur faida yeh bhi hey k wahan aap different traders k analysis bhi dekh sektay ho

jai
2012-02-28, 06:06 PM
fast internet ek alag issue hey, mien samjhta hun acha broker aur acha platform hona chahiye news ki trading kernay k liye, kai baar broker trade execute kernay nehi deta,news ki weja sey, to acha broker meri nezar mein bohot zeroori hey

kashifrehman
2012-03-01, 04:04 PM
News trading really difficult beceuse as a regular or part time trader without mastering from any institution trading against news is difficult choice beceuse you after every big news you cannot respond appropriately, some times good news boost the market time positive way after showing the negative effect and some times it goes entirly opposit so its hard to trade news. Some how now a days many samll companies and regular trader are using bllomberg terminal that offer competive analysis of news and a lot more.

chirayu
2012-03-10, 12:34 PM
I love news trading but only when it gives me a clear picture. I mean when I see that technicals are also in parallel with news and no news result is conflicting with each other, then I enter the market with ease but always with a stop loss.

chirayu
2012-03-10, 04:42 PM
High impact news are good and easy to trade as using these we can determine which way to trade in the market and as the trend remains at least for few days directed by that news it give easy money making opportunity but we should be careful for those news which are incorporated or discounted in prices in few moments. Also when a news is to be announced usually market make good movement guessing the news and when news is not upto expectation it returns back so we should avoid trading few hours before such major news is to be announced.

chirayu
2012-03-10, 04:46 PM

sinaga
2012-03-11, 07:24 AM
in a trading currency other than the us have technical system we must also pay attention to and understand where there is new news that will appear. even though we know it will be a basic technical trade but with the emergence of a news story can be outside the technical side we are. usually new news will bring up the speculators in the trade.
and the speculators trade will make a surprise market prices affect trade time new news pops up.

adahidayat
2012-03-14, 03:37 PM
it is hard to trade during news and most of the newbies will loose money..because they cannot trade properly during news release time....so when it is about to release news ...then i will wait for it and when it is released and make the market to move significantly...then i will trade with it and do not open too many positions during that time.....because it is not easy to control trading during in news release...

Protech
2012-03-14, 04:26 PM
News trading really hard considering as being a usual or element time trader without the need of mastering from any business trading against news is difficult choice since you right after each big information you should not respond properly, a bit of times informative news boost the entire market time favorable technique as soon as showing the entire bad impact as well as a few of the times it goes completely opposed so its hard to be able to trade information.

newentry
2012-03-14, 10:59 PM
trade with news is good for to do as long as they can read them with exactly then they can make prediction for it, but i got the problem with it, i still have less knowledge about it and need more time to spend to learn about it, i am bad in reading the news..this is fundamental analysis
hi, i want to ask to you, and because the news sometimes come late, so what did you do to face this condition?

twinkling star
2012-03-16, 06:36 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,
you have given very informative post nodoubt, but there are many traders those try to trade with news and also earn the huge profit, we could not ignore the news impact we need to learn fundamental analysis to live in trading.

lights
2012-03-17, 08:00 PM
nice information, but several times I was trading on the news I was often wrong in the analyzes. In addition, always follow the news takes a lot to look for news that really affects the movement of the market. Therefore I no longer trading on the news

norix
2012-03-18, 07:57 PM
nice information, but several times I was trading on the news I was often wrong in the analyzes. In addition, always follow the news takes a lot to look for news that really affects the movement of the market. Therefore I no longer trading on the news

refer to news sources that we should be acutely accurate, usually at the source of the news was also a presentation of the news impact is large or not so we can use that data to take the position of how the next

aryan
2012-03-21, 01:50 PM
forex ke economic calenders se news ka pata pehle se hi lag jata haiu aur fir traders ussi hisab se apni planning kar sakte hai
jaise ki agar aapka account balance kam hai to aapko news ke time pe trade nahi karnma chahiye kyunki aise time pe market bahut zada move karta hai aur aapke account me margin call tak ja sakti hai.

anubhavsingh
2012-03-22, 11:34 AM

forex tradres ke liye economic calenders bahut zaruri hote hai kyunki in calenders me aane wali badi news aur datas ke bare me de rakha hota hai jinhe study akrke traders apna tarding plan banate hai..har trader ko in calenders pe nazar rakhni chahaiey aur inke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

siredewe
2012-03-23, 07:29 PM
based on my experiences in the past, although trading in the event of the news is a huge potential to earn more profit, but unfortunately I always find myself in a failure. I tried to follow the various analyzes of the economic news, but what happens is that sometimes contradictory. and this makes me more confused. in the end that I follow is precisely the wrong analysis. when I followed the analyzes of the most common.

marjuck
2012-03-23, 08:03 PM
i depend on forex factory and instafx calender to know about daily news impact. i target the only high impact news. trade only those impact time. if the news is positive then i open buy position to the related currency and vice verse.

jiching
2012-03-23, 09:11 PM
trading when the news is danger. sometimes news is good, but the price is still down, sometimes news is bad, but the price is still up. i don't agree we concern the news, i don't care what the news are and how the effect is.
i will choose trade with news or not... go for my profits... it's simple and does not make me confused and stressed...

anitagala124
2012-03-26, 02:21 PM
trade with news is good for to do as long as they can read them with exactly then they can make prediction for it, but i got the problem with it, i still have less knowledge about it and need more time to spend to learn about it, i am bad in reading the news..this is fundamental analysis
hi, i want to ask to you, and because the news sometimes come late, so what did you do to face this condition?

anubhavsingh
2012-03-29, 09:51 AM
The safest way for me to trade forex news is to stay away from the initial impact it brings to the market. The initial impact is the most dangerous because you don't know which direction it will go. But after the dust is settled you will be able to see a clear direction. Stay vigilant.

news ke waqt market ko smajhna bahut mushkil ho jata hai kyunki news market ko bahut zada volatile kar deti hai aur naye traders ke liye news ko analyse karke trading karna bahut mushkil hota hai
naye traders ko news ke samay market se duur hi rehna chahiye

anmorasi
2012-03-29, 11:38 PM
My trading:
I need to know the trend of what happened, I look at tf H4, as I know,
I specify the support and resintance.
I wait in TF m5 or for the right moment to open the position to the expected profit ...

hamza129
2012-04-01, 08:19 PM
you never relay on news because most of news are just an prediction which is not right or some news posted for political reasons and have no truth in them .so please use analytic

viky
2012-04-09, 08:31 PM
I prefer the negotiation of new, for it gives me a clear path on the market, after I start to compare the technical and economic analysis, if they take the same path, so, I go fast without think about other things, but after putting on a Stop Loss and Take Profit.

faesa
2012-04-11, 03:20 PM
I am most happy if any high impact news .. I have an easy to use strategies in dealing with news that is ... five minute before the news release, I put my pending order in the transaction ... the distance is between 15-25 pips when pending order. For example: NFP news (USD) five minute before the release price of EUR / USD 1.3000, then I will put Buy Stop at 1.3025 points, and plug the Sell Stop at 1.2975 point .. if another one hit so the can be removed .. Take Profit 40-60 Pips .. Good luck

faesa
2012-04-11, 04:14 PM
well i cant really say to that because i have never trade based on the fundamental analysis before but i just know that in any strategy we trade we just have to learn the very best way to make use of the stop lose

I agree .. you do not should have great ability in technical and fundamental, choose one and focus .. if you use technical analysis so get on. because there are not any strategy that is 100%. so make a stop loss to limit losses due to market that are not in accordance with the analysis .. .. to be able to successfully do the best Money Management and discipline.:)

sspences1989
2012-04-11, 04:45 PM
bhai ma tu news trade nahi karta hon kyun ka ya kam mara mutabik muskil bhi ha or is ma nuqsan hona ka bhi chances ziyada hota ha

vikalpverma
2012-04-11, 05:13 PM
mujhe news trading karna sabse safe tarika lagta hai forex me lekin enws trading ke liye market ki knowledge hona bahu tzaruri hai kyunki news ke asar ko smajhne ke liye trader ko bahut experience ki zarurat hoti hai
maine bahut se aise traders dekhe hai jo news ke hisab se trading karte hai aur bahut fayda kamate hai

jiching
2012-04-13, 06:12 AM
i think it depends on the our emotions. if we can manage our emotions good, we can get profit with trade the news, but if we cannot manage our emotions, i think trade the news may make us confused because maybe the price will make our OP floating with the big size... in my trading style, i don't care too much about the news.. keep trading with the news.

nurhidayah
2012-04-13, 10:48 AM
gee thanks, i've been waiting for someone to explain to me how the news works. ur description is real good for newbies like me. keep up the good work

we've got it with a better explanation of trading based on news dirillis to stay abreast of trends change the way we are usually less careful in analyzing the news to make the best of our open positions

ishvara
2012-04-13, 11:41 AM
In my news trading, i try not to fear, i try not to make some mistakes by opening trades before the news is released due to tension. I make sure that i see news results before i open any forex trade in news analysis.

naziafarhan
2012-04-14, 12:29 PM
If this news came a larger than expected and the news story is the past, then a positive affect on the currency
Thanks for your suggestion about trading news. I want to make a request to you that you can open a new thread and then post your ideas there. From there we can collect the tutorials given by you then we can trade on that.

babu
2012-04-14, 01:12 PM

moti
2012-04-15, 03:52 PM

+8801711444442
2012-04-17, 10:11 PM
i like news high impact news trading. Sometimes i make profit and sometimes loss. If anybody makes forecast and collect advance update news he will be able to success his trade. I try to creat forecast and try to collect update news. I visit insta forex and some website as like forex factory . I also read others economic newspapers. I want to know about world political situation.

i like high impact of news trading. i visit www.forexfactory.com for collect news. also like to visit onothers sites. firstly try to i keep my mind in cooool. i resarch news forecast and open a trade following by news.sometimes i open limit buy/sell.

sidhu
2012-04-19, 07:36 PM
trading by using an analysis based on the news will indeed be able to strengthen the technical analysis conducted by the trader, so we should continue to seek information from the news every day and see when that will be news on the release of each session in order to facilitate analyzing the market and make the right decision to do the OP.

maurya
2012-04-24, 12:40 PM
Very informative post dude. My trading method all depends on the technical analysis. But to prevent from bad enteries i also have an eye on news. But analyzing news is little bit tough for me. Now i will apply the points mentioned in this article and check the results.

kalponick
2012-04-24, 05:55 PM
If its a high voltage news like NFP or Interest rate etc.. then I like to stay outside.. because there is no surety what will happen.. and most of the time price creates some spikes because of these news.. Price moved both side with incredible amount of volatility.. So there will be enough chance of receiving a hit in your stop-loss level..

yaar
2012-04-25, 01:15 PM
refer to news sources that we should be acutely accurate, usually at the source of the news was also a presentation of the news impact is large or not so we can use that data to take the position of how the next

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-02, 10:37 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

News boht ahama ha trading main man samajta hoon k trading main news boht zadia factor karti ha es laya main an be boht zadia koshas ke news ko samajana ke lakin mauja es ke boht zadia samaja nahi ay agr mara bahi agr ap ko es ka bara min toar boht pata ha to mauaja be es ko guid karna or amin be ache trading kar sakoon news ke waja sa.

fxlover
2012-05-03, 05:22 PM
news is a great opportunity to take profit more with in a few moment in forex market. i only trade on high impact news. i set a pending order above and below the fifteen pips from the current price at five minutes before publishing news.

Morshedul
2012-05-03, 10:36 PM
Trading with forex related news is really great. If you are a good trader, then you can easily do that. For that you need to know all the forex related news everyday. It will be better to trade according the trading hours in various countries. With this way, you can get good profits.

hitesh
2012-05-25, 01:21 AM

julianambas
2012-05-25, 11:08 AM
but to make the trader is based on economic news must master the fundamental analysis. one must be very skilled to analyze it because we can not deny that news affects the market. news is very influential for the sentiment it creates.
so if my opinion based on news trader is a trader who is able to analyze technical and fundamental

napkin
2012-05-25, 11:32 AM
As i know timing of outstanding programme as news is pre-announced and proverbial in develop, so sit in exchange until the program announced and the alter on market is over and communicate many clip for market to reverse then exclusive participate to trade

omofx
2012-05-25, 10:47 PM
trading the news is very difficult especially if you are new to Forex trading you need to learn the basic about fundamental trading and know what news move the market

3mala
2012-05-26, 12:06 AM

md satu
2012-05-26, 12:40 AM
timing of major news is per announced & known in advance.............so sit i cash untill the news announced

affan9011
2012-05-26, 08:07 AM
I assume that timing of subject information is pre-announced and noted in support, so sit in exchange until the interest declared and the impact on market is over and consecrate any reading for market to correct then only succeed to trade

mamun559
2012-05-27, 01:18 AM
Wow i feel so happy by read this post.

salma
2012-05-27, 03:14 AM

Asia Forex Mentor,

nuh514
2012-05-27, 03:24 AM
Yes the impact of the news, most of the time witnesses in the market after the announcement of the news but some times the market also affected by the rumors about some news that are going to be announced. So I would like to suggest that always react quickly after the announcement o the news.

anoha
2012-05-27, 03:26 AM
Trading on the news contains the risk is very high and must on any dealer caution in trading on the news and engage Lott few .. and we have to know and study the fundamental analysis which is based on the analysis of news and know the importance of each news item and its effects on the market ... for me I'm on the suspension orders before News two minutes

spread
2012-05-27, 08:03 AM
I think the great news to the impact of currency movements would be good to so we can make a profit but there are also risks I recommend these newbie should not be trading with news

Hiron
2012-05-27, 11:16 AM
Your are most thanks for sharing yours most important topics here. Forex expert like you should share useful topics here. So that we forex learner get help from here.

barn
2012-05-27, 02:10 PM
I'll see what the pattern is generated before the news, whether it is a signal or not. usually to look for news or raised if we could see it in the timeframe M5

rathod
2012-05-27, 03:47 PM
forex tradres ke liye economic calenders bahut zaruri hote hai kyunki in calenders me aane wali badi news aur datas ke bare me de rakha hota hai jinhe study akrke traders apna tarding plan banate hai..har trader ko in calenders pe nazar rakhni chahaiey aur inke hisab se hi trading karni chahaiye

sasa0220
2012-05-27, 04:22 PM
I normally identify and analysis high impact news and low impact news. The when there is a high impact news i trade on that. I look at the market and check whether there is a considerable change in the trend. If not open two position before one or two minute early with 10 pips gap in both direction. And target the profit of 10 -15 pips depending on the news

aamu
2012-05-27, 04:47 PM
news ke waqt market ko smajhna bahut mushkil ho jata hai kyunki news market ko bahut zada volatile kar deti hai aur naye traders ke liye news ko analyse karke trading karna bahut mushkil hota hai

salma
2012-05-27, 05:50 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

mein news trading nehi kerta kunki mujhey news trading risky legti hey, mein ney is mien demo per kafi practice ki lekin loss hota hey kunki is mien koi entry or koi exit price nehi hoti, yeh trading breakout per ziaada acha kaam kerty hey

kakatua
2012-05-27, 08:06 PM
If this news came a large than predicted and the news account is the recent, then a affirmative impact on the acceptance
And if the word story, the dissenting event on the nowness

joru
2012-05-29, 09:49 PM

waleedkhan
2012-05-29, 10:06 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

may nahi samjhta hun kay app trading jo hai woh news say aik achi trading karah sakta ho kion kay kafi dafa jo hai woh news depend karti hain politic view par aut some time jo hai woh real nahi hoti hai is waja say mujh kafi dafa loss ka samana howa hai...

darksaimon
2012-05-29, 11:37 PM
the study information is pre-announced and celebrated in approach, so sit in payment until the broadcast announced and the change on industry is over and fund some experience for activity to penalise then only commence to trade

pdatta20
2012-05-29, 11:51 PM
Almost every day is important forex news release. I found the news section of the Economic Calender upcoming news broker's house. The survey, which made ​​the news before the news release may be feeling a forecast value (forecast) to create. The bloom berg, c n b c news agencies like the big Business. Worse off than the actual value of the forecast means that the Economy is bad, and that means better value for the good of the country's Economy. The news will come with a price many up down. Economy in a country that once gave the fundamental analysis with the news that the country's currency will rise again, the reverse will happen to the country's Economic Daily News said.

Gecko
2012-05-30, 12:31 PM
News is about providing a considerable effect on the price movement, but not all applicable to such news, I read the news release as scheduled in the f **** factory .. there are some traders who trade news just before the news and there is a trend waiting to happen after the news. There is also an open trade before the news, usually one hour or 30 minutes earlier.

bu'd
2012-06-01, 06:27 PM
as a beginer i'll use trade strategy with stop loss but need good ability , capability to see the market with correctly, then the trader have to set the TP with good and easy touched by the market, it is not about the suicide if the trader have prepare some option to overcome some condition

fantastic
2012-06-09, 09:59 PM
really I don't trade news at all , because sometimes the psychological impact of news on the market is unexpected whether before or after the news , so I stay away from the market at the time of news

Keystar
2012-06-09, 10:20 PM
Economic news and data releases have strong impact on Forex trading. If you keep a calendar of economic data releases, then you can take advantage of the market movements when these data or news are released. Some of these are the U.S. housing starts, jobless claims and payroll data, which may be reflective of an improving or deteriorating U.S. economy. If the news is good for the U.S., then you buy the USD because it may be bound to appreciate and sell the other currency paired with it.; otherwise do the other way.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 06:56 PM
really I don't trade news at all , because sometimes the psychological impact of news on the market is unexpected whether before or after the news , so I stay away from the market at the time of news

real easy for us to get the news, which for example can get the news through the internet, television, radio and newspapers. because the news was very influential in our trading run. especially in this economic news and news about the world currency.

nurhidayah
2012-06-29, 07:15 PM
real easy for us to get the news, which for example can get the news through the internet, television, radio and newspapers. because the news was very influential in our trading run. especially in this economic news and news about the world currency.

news about world currency is in accordance with each phase of the existing so that we can be more focused on a few websites online that is credible in economic news itself, so that we as a trader can take better advantage of each analysis is based on the updated news

santo.plus
2012-06-29, 08:12 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,
Ezekiel Chew from www.asiaforexmentor.com

bro good post.and also thanks for this useful post.
before reading this post i didnt know how to trade in news.

now i can trade with news.thanks again for this useful post.:respect:

sammy
2012-06-29, 08:14 PM
news trading is a art and we believe we can master it easily but the truth is, we cant. there are many plays that go on behind the curtain, big players like to raise in false hope prior to release of news, so moreover i dont feel confident to trade news,

Md Ratul
2012-06-29, 08:37 PM
we always update the news but not to obey this in all time.because sometimes it does not work and have a possibily of losses.so keep in mind before trading about the news..

monkedelofi
2012-06-29, 09:01 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

mehulpopat12
2012-06-29, 09:48 PM
i heard so many people use news in their trades and get some profit with it..i also want to try but i do not have more knowledge about news trading..i just read news at www.forexfactory.com
but can anybody tell me where i find effect of news?..means i can read effect of news telling that due to this news this pair will go down or go up or anything else.
please help me

budado
2012-07-04, 11:16 AM
I always trade with the news. this is how I do my scalping. Because in scalping what we need is volatility. The more we learn how to trade the more we realize that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading and the best part is that in forex trading theirs so many news and information that we can use to trade if we only know when to find. that's why I spend my weekends when theirs no trading looking for better source of information to use to trade in forex.

aum
2012-07-06, 04:33 PM
may nahi samjhta hun kay app trading jo hai woh news say aik achi trading karah sakta ho kion kay kafi dafa jo hai woh news depend karti hain politic view par aut some time jo hai woh real nahi hoti hai is waja say mujh kafi dafa loss ka samana howa hai...

wulandari
2012-07-06, 05:19 PM
The simple answer to that question is "To make more money!"

But in all seriousness, as we learned in the previous section, news is a very important part to the market because it has the potential to make it move!

When news comes out, especially important news that everyone is watching, you can almost expect to see some major movement. Your goal as a trader is to get on the right side of the move, but the fact that you know the market will most likely move somewhere makes it an opportunity definitely worth looking at.

but for newbie like me its really hard to detect how price will move when news release, do you have any idea how to get the benefit from news? maybe you can open new thread to discuss about trading with news

computers
2012-07-07, 05:27 PM

halwaniptba
2012-07-07, 06:53 PM
me news pe bahut baar trade karta hun me or mera friend jiada tor par news release pe hi tarde karte hein .kyo ke news trade me profit kmane ke bhut option hote hein.jab news release hoti he to me news ko smaj kar order lagata hun

The news is too important for us as a traders because the news can cause a big volatility in the markets and we can see the pairs move a hundred of pips without making any corrections and the expert tarders can really profit from this trades...

rahmatllh555
2012-07-07, 07:02 PM
Business is always dependent on news and experiences. It is not possible for us to do well in any business having a good news. We must learn to utilize them. Actually experience is a must to win in forex trading. News is an important means to be a gainer in this business.

lap
2012-07-13, 01:13 PM

vbalan
2012-07-18, 10:35 PM

biyen
2012-07-24, 12:38 PM
The combination of technical and fundamental analysis provides a much clearer picture of what is actually occurring in the marketplace. Technical traders who do not look at the economic forecasts may find themselves stuck in long term losing trades based on technical indicators that do not pick up the changing tide

trader_jambi
2012-07-24, 01:49 PM
trade in forex using the news is sometimes very risky in our trading. because usually what happens in reality is not the same news in technical analysis. market often change direction with our predictions. it took a lot of experience in trading using the analysis.

cozard007
2012-07-25, 06:20 PM
Well, i have being looking for a way to get the bets out of news trading since 2004 and i resolved to the fcat that pending the both sides with or without the use stoploss is still the best in the market.

hmkowsar
2012-07-25, 08:01 PM
so sit in cash until the news announced and the import on market is over and dive some time for market to correct then only enter to trade .

norix
2012-07-25, 09:15 PM
i dont use news because 60% IS NOT REAL

why not the real you?
we do believe in fundamental analysis forex there, and how to use your analysis trder it is wrong for you
clay only when the NFP release there will be a wild price fluctuations

ahsankhan
2012-07-25, 09:18 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

hey its not good trading with news because news some time depend on politic view and some time not real only its approximate so choose the analytic and enjoy only benefit and earn lot of only dollar....

Maham Gill
2012-07-25, 09:21 PM
mein news trading nehi kerta kunki mujhey news trading risky legti hey, mein ney is mien demo per kafi practice ki lekin loss hota hey kunki is mien koi entry or koi exit price nehi hoti, yeh trading breakout per ziaada acha kaam kerty hey

bhai ap ko news trading main q ahci nahi lagti ha min to ay kata hon trading main news sub sa ahci or best strategy ha q k main sirf or sirf news par he trading karta hon or mauja es sa kafi fada be howa ha esi waja sa to main trading main sirf or sirf news ko used karta hon..

goldenmember
2012-07-25, 10:02 PM
I think that trading the news is a good way to make a lot of profit. It can also go against you very quickly as well so you need to be very careful and set your stop loss and take profit. Making some profit is good enough and its best not to be greedy.

tamjid01
2012-07-25, 10:29 PM
Heya it is bad dealing having announcement mainly because announcement a little while be based upon politic check out and many time period definitely not authentic solely it is close and so opt for the analytic and revel in solely help in addition to acquire great deal of solely $, In case you have massive devote then you definately complete having announcement a little while and so opt for ones practical knowledge Primary.

pak forex
2012-07-25, 11:45 PM

Asia Forex Mentor,

boss ap na kafi ahci or best post ke ha news trading main boht he ahci or best strategy ha muja trading main sub sa ahci or best strategy trading main news lagti ha esi waja sa min jub be trading karta hon trading main news ko zorar dehakta hon esi waja sa muja trading main kafi profit earned howa ha.

hmbelal
2012-07-26, 12:12 AM
i highly recommend adding price action confirmly to it then you have t i khow how you feel you fel or any additiona

nahial
2012-07-26, 02:12 AM
the market is very volatile during important news events, many dealers widen the spread during these times. This increases trading costs and could hurt your bottom line.You could also get "locked out" which means that your trade could be executed at the right time but may not show up in your trading station for a few minutes.

sairin
2012-07-26, 03:32 AM
I've never been trading on news that the release as to be able to know and predict the effects of the news I could not so I am still trading just based on technical analysis alone to date and to forward it intends to trade based on fundamentals

sharabela
2012-07-26, 03:19 PM
Do you really suggest that one should trade during the news event? I have heard a lot of experienced traders suggesting that we might as well be away from trading at the time of news event. It is best to be safe than sorry. This is what they believe.

Gurufx
2012-07-26, 08:18 PM
When major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sitting in cash until the new pledges and the market impact is over and give time for the market to correct only then enter trade
Fundamental and technical If you can afford one of it or even can get both skill, you can easy for earning forex. You will be saved from many losses that had to occur on your own trying to reach for success.

trader_jambi
2012-07-26, 09:21 PM
trade in forex using the news is sometimes not consistent with predictions that will come out. chart are often moving opposite to what we take. in my opinion, tradinglah when the news has been going on or else is running. so we do not fight the trend.

zahidrock
2012-07-27, 11:39 AM
mein news trading nehi kerta lekin kuch websites betana chahun ga jo news trading kernay walon k liye i think bohot hi helpful ho gi, ek to forexfactory.com aur ek dailyfx.com, dailyfx mein ek aur faida yeh bhi hey k wahan aap different traders k analysis bhi dekh sektay ho

Yes you are right. If anyone want to trade with news hour then he can follow this website for getting right point for enter. I am also follow dailyfx because there i can easily get expert analytic who are publish their analysis on there.

tenma
2012-07-29, 04:45 AM
The article is good. I am a technical trader, but also very alert to the news. Because sometimes can be more precisely predict fundamentals than technical, so I'm not trading ahead of news.

I posted a solution in an easy and simple and I'll explain later
If the new has come a greater than expected and the news story is history, then a positive effect on the currency
And if the story in front, the negative impact of currency

zahira
2012-07-29, 04:51 AM
I've never been trading on news that the release as to be able to know and predict the effects of the news I could not so I am still trading just based on technical analysis alone to date and to forward it intends to trade based on fundamentals
We must be careful here coz its unexpected movement, we have to still have enough capital to trade in the next time even though I made wrong prediction in certain trading. On the other hand, better using leverage also can help us to minimize the risk, for me, I just use low leverage and small lot to trade if I have no rich experience in forex.

bokadia6
2012-07-29, 01:48 PM

kubi
2012-08-23, 07:52 AM
naye traders ko news ke samay market se duur hi rehna chahiyeforex me news ko samjhna har trader ke bas ki baat nhi jitni dair me is news ko analyses krna hai utni dair tak bhale trade ka time hi jaye is liye newbies apne aap ko news waghera se thora pare hi rakhen to behtar hai.

prawinkurdeg
2012-08-23, 11:13 AM
Forex news trading is getting very popular but we should not try to do spike trading as we are much more likely to get trapped in spike trading and very often market reverse after spike creation . So be careful while doing news trading .

jiching
2012-08-23, 02:02 PM
i don't care about many news, sometimes news only a drama in trading..
sometimes good news make the price go down, sometimes good news make the price go up..
so far, when the news happen or not.. i still trade with my strategy and profit.

chama
2012-08-23, 04:20 PM
the news is a part of fundemental analysis and its so important to any trade but the to trade with the news you have to wait till the news come and then you can make your decison

nitshar
2012-08-23, 05:14 PM
Thank you for such a detailed knowledge about the market news. But we would be glad if you can provide some examples of these categories of news. How can we identify which news is high and which one is weak. As a novice it is very difficult to identify.

mexy
2012-08-24, 04:01 AM
Have always lived for news trading, much of my account growth have come from moves triggered by major news announcement. But much research have to be done prior to the news announcement in other to be at right side of the movement .

gkintl
2012-08-26, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the info. When the news comes out, there will be lot of spikes on charts. As you have rightly said, it is better to wait for 10 mins for the market to settle a bit before placing the order. Another thing I wish to add to your technique is placing a sell order at the H4 level (camarilla pivot) and buy order below the l4 level. If the news is very big as per your point 1, then we will have both orders executed in minutes giving us a huge profit. I was successful in doing this several times on Thursday's.

esif
2012-08-26, 10:18 AM
I read the expected economic indicators in forex calendar and then i guess about the currencies that what is the possibility of the currencies, will they strenghthend or will be weakened, also some time i read expert reviews...

mcceducation
2012-08-26, 10:39 AM
thank you for the nice information about the Forex News, i am not very good known about Forex News but now i am read you article and i think its very good explain about news. so many many thank you for the nice share. its very helpful us.

jati
2012-08-30, 03:07 PM
I personally would never trade the news. The degree of risk is too high for me to even consider it. I think that in order to do it successfully you would need to learn the fundamentals in depth. Also, this type of trading is strictly for experienced traders.

zahed11
2012-08-30, 04:34 PM
Based on an analysis of news by using the technical analysis performed by the dealer will be able to strengthen the news and continue to seek information from the day when it will be a must-see news release with each session in order to facilitate market analysis

kash
2012-08-30, 06:04 PM
ji haan main ap ki baat sy agree ho kio k asi sorat main market kafi volatile ho jati hy or trade krna kafi mushkil ho jata hy new tradet k lea zrori hy k wo news ko serious ly or trade ko stop rakhy jb tk market ky sahi trend ko na jan ly

theplayer17
2012-09-02, 07:27 AM
good article, but I think the news is not unreasonable. as news comes after the existence of a movement, so that news is certainly much deceived. I'm sure every trader had used the strategy news, and I think a lot of his loss than profit :D
hmm, if the combination of price action, I think is very true! and I agree with the article :)

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v

5starsabuj
2012-09-02, 07:42 AM
Forex is an international trading business, so its trading area is much spreed in all over the world , its news demand is very much, so when a man or person start to trade for a long time he want to use signal that is called market news from various side , he start to collect news from various website and various media , a trade news can be publish by also various media that may be Mobile SMS, Email SMS, Face book media, Skype media and may be Google media,

darkrider
2012-09-09, 04:41 PM
I tried to do some news trade of that news that are important for the market based on their past behavior in the market. I start to learn to trade news. What I feel that you can't do news trading properly without a proper set up and plan as sometimes there are fake moves during the time of publishing news and the news can create both risk appetite or risk aversion sentiment in the market which is hard to find within the short amount of time and I think to do news trading in consistent profit requires a lot of experience of the behavior of the pair you are interested to trade and quick reaction on that of course.

forexdon
2012-09-14, 10:09 PM
news trading is not much good enough because some time news are fake and trader have to afford much losses never depend on the news trading always select your experience first in order to avoid loss in the trading trade is depend on politics news but some time these news are fake so you have to avoid these things

pintu01
2012-09-15, 10:16 AM
Timing of the major news is per-announced and known in advance and enjoy only benefit and earn lot of only dollar ,If you have big invest then you do with news some time so choose your experience First..

farooq
2012-10-10, 05:53 AM
yes this is true the understanding fo a news in forex is also a nacessory for a trader some traders are not follow the news and loss the chance of profit some traders who can understand it would earnd

goldenmember
2012-10-10, 05:59 AM
News is so confusing that I think that it is really difficult how to trade. If you look at today you see that Greece had good news - this meant that the euro should have gone up. This should have happened, but what actually happened was the opposite, the euro went down instead.

saim
2012-10-11, 10:26 AM
as i think news can help us in Forex trading and gave us a guidelines point for trade and if we were understand this then we can make our trade best butt we were not depend only on Forex we should be tried to do trade with our analyze

Smith89
2012-10-11, 03:08 PM
with every news the volatility matters..when there is a volatility then the market moves quite a lot of pips and that helps in making good profit..the main thing is to keep on trading properly and that will give good amount

yudijoni
2012-10-11, 03:37 PM
It depends on the our emotions. if we can manage our emotions good, we can get profit with trade the news, but if we cannot manage our emotions, i think trade the news may make us confused in my trading style, i don't care too much about the news. I just wait the news to release.

Md Jafar Iqbal
2012-10-11, 04:18 PM
When major news is announced in advance and known in advance, then sit in cash until the new pledges and the impact on the market that has happened and give some time for the market only to correct, and then enter the trade.

garrysidhu
2012-10-11, 04:31 PM
news pe trade karna bhut easy he agar aap news ko ashi trah se understand karte hein or news ko smajh sakte ho and contry econmy ke bare me knowledege rakhte ho to aap news me trade karke asha profit kama sakte ho

chupke
2012-10-11, 04:35 PM
this is good idea Forex News Trading System based on understanding Currency News, Trading News, Forex Market, Forex Strategy, Forex Technical Analysis,

erkin
2012-10-11, 04:44 PM
News is so confusing that I think that it is really difficult how to trade. If you look at today you see that Greece had good news - this meant that the euro should have gone up. This should have happened, but what actually happened was the opposite, the euro went down instead.
I used to use averaging strategy on news affect, I want to compound my positions, when I could get consistent profit so my daily earning can be higher and higher. Compounding is powerful strategy if I can keep consistency on profit.

2012-10-11, 05:27 PM

zahidrock
2012-10-11, 07:32 PM
News hour trading is more risky if you have no more knowledge on fundamental analysis. Because without fundamental analysis is not possible trade on news hour and if you try to trade on that time then you can loss your all of the balance on short time.

alimartono
2012-10-13, 03:51 PM
by following all the latest news in doing forex trading so that the objectives to be achieved are not getting away, it is certainly not done independently but along with those who have experienced.

forexlearn
2012-10-13, 05:26 PM
I am analysis first market movement is where go with news or not. I think form market movement you can understand about it. So I think you need to knows about news for understanding about it. I think if you think that news is perfect then you can trade it or not depend on you.

ghoussse
2012-10-13, 05:33 PM
forex market mein sirf ye ek hi trading plan hai jis mein hum future market predict karsakte hai , technical analysis bhi but news trading bhi ek alag sa trading strategy hai , agar news trading karna hai to Forex Peace Army ke Mentor "Huskins" ke trade plan use karein bohut hi successfull hai , aur henry ke bhi currency strength meter bohut accha tool hai news trading karne ke liyea.
bohut sare loog darte hai news trading se , lakin market move isi se to hota hai, phir darna kyu, news trading ke bhi bohut sare plan hai jisme Spike trading and retracement trading bhi shamil hai,

ek baar news trading ke bhi jaankari hasil karo , aur phir trade karo phir aap sirf news hi trade karoge ,
happy piping.

alikk
2012-10-14, 12:59 PM
if you are in a position and there will be an upcoming high impact news in 2hrs time.

syahin
2012-10-14, 01:04 PM
News hour trading is more risky if you have no more knowledge on fundamental analysis. Because without fundamental analysis is not possible trade on news hour and if you try to trade on that time then you can loss your all of the balance on short time.
If you feel confident your skills and about your strategy and you negotiate end to end by using this strategy in the of gain or loss you have a good job. However If you depart from your policy because you become emotionally then it is a bad thing

akhin
2012-10-14, 03:16 PM

nirmaldu
2012-10-14, 03:33 PM
News are categorised into the level of impact. low, medium, high

nsr.sultana
2012-10-14, 03:46 PM
actual possible for us to get the information, which for example can get the information through the internet, tv, stations and magazines. because the information was very powerful in our dealing run. especially in this financial information and information about the globe forex.

budado
2012-10-15, 10:38 AM
By doing the most simple thing. Invest my time and effort when I see that my earnings are growing. Its like hitting the iron when its hot. News come daily. We just need to have a good forex site that gives us economic calendar and we can use it to earn good profit in forex. I know many don't care about the news what they care is only profit. But in the end if you don't know how to trade you can end up losing big amount of money and you will never going to earn if you don't know how to follow the news.

sujan
2012-10-15, 10:59 PM
we can get trading the news from internet.we can found many news when we will search write in google froex news so we will get many blog wapsite about on forex news.then we can get forex news from that.

abihofx
2012-10-16, 04:20 AM
By doing the most simple thing. Invest my time and effort when I see that my earnings are growing. Its like hitting the iron when its hot. News come daily. We just need to have a good forex site that gives us economic calendar and we can use it to earn good profit in forex. I know many don't care about the news what they care is only profit. But in the end if you don't know how to trade you can end up losing big amount of money and you will never going to earn if you don't know how to follow the news.
News is the fundamental news that could move the market if the situation sideway, careful technical analysis if before the news, because it is dangerous to the random movement and random, as traders learn fundamental forex market news before trading fundamental news analysis,

abayomi kolade
2012-10-16, 04:36 AM
well as for me i think only the expect can really trade based on the fundamental analysis and make profit because if you don't really take much of your time to understanding the fundamental analysis you may end up losing your account so get more information from the expect before you invest on a fundamental analysis strategy

azez
2012-10-16, 10:34 AM
yes bro i agreed with you and the new buyers should be need to understand and practice on demo and then thy can able to do trade thy should must be take serious the Forex news and while we understand the market we should be stop the trade and this is not a good thing to do trade when market is in volatile position

solbdit
2012-10-16, 10:41 AM
Some times news trading is fever for you but sometime is not . when i trade i ll depend tactical , fundamental and news trading .

pooshpa
2012-10-21, 12:14 PM
how do you trade the news in forex trading is main news ka facter jo hy ap ko is main ziada knowledge daita hy or is sy ap ko market ky trend ko jan ny main asani hoti hy is lea news trading good hy but ya thori difficult hoti hy jo asani sy samj main nahi ati

i-idea1988
2012-10-21, 01:30 PM
"good article, but I think the news is not unreasonable. as news comes after the existence of a movement, so that news is certainly much deceived. I'm sure every trader had used the strategy news, and I think a lot of his loss than profit
hmm, if the combination of price action, I think is very true! and I agree with the article

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v "

azharfx2
2012-10-21, 06:33 PM
Timing of major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade..

shepon93
2012-10-21, 06:53 PM
High impact news are good and easy to trade as using these we can settle on which way to trade in the market and as the trend leftovers at least for few days heading for by that news it give easy money making opening but we should be careful for those news which are included or inexpensive in prices in few moments. Also when a news is to be announced usually market make good movement guessing the news and when news is not upto anticipation it returns back so we should avoid trading few hours before such major news is to be announced.

skyonline7866
2012-10-24, 02:56 PM
so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade.Also when a news is to be announced usually market make good movement guessing the news and when news is not upto expectation it returns back so we should avoid trading few hours before such major news is to be announced.Because sometimes can be more precisely predict fundamentals than technical, so I'm not trading ahead of news.

aisfx
2012-10-25, 04:24 AM
"good article, but I think the news is not unreasonable. as news comes after the existence of a movement, so that news is certainly much deceived. I'm sure every trader had used the strategy news, and I think a lot of his loss than profit
hmm, if the combination of price action, I think is very true! and I agree with the article

learn, learn and keep learning ^. ^ v "
every forex trader must be careful when it appears high impact news, stop trading before the news jkeluar because it will largely determine the outcome when trading forex, be disciplined and do overlot and margin over and over confidence, avoid negative floating and put a stop loss

abayomi kolade
2012-10-25, 08:11 AM
alright thanks very much i have been looking for the very best way to trade based on the fundamental analysis for a very long time but right now with your information i think i can really the a point on watch out for the upcoming important news i think this will go a very long way in my understanding

sonyole
2012-10-25, 08:16 AM
I would not trade when there is a medium or high impact to be released. Trading will I do after normal prices and the effect of the news is out there. I use trading style is scalping, so it would be dangerous if trading when there is news. Better to avoid the news, waiting for the market to form the actual trend.

fxmentorbd
2012-10-25, 11:28 AM
I try to avoid trading while news happen as slippage and spread increases more and more. Stick to your trading plan no matter what is the result of the news.I tried several times to trade according to the novelty, that is better/worse than expected, but market reaction didn't always agree with the common logic.

Bocah
2012-10-25, 01:41 PM
my strategy when trade with news is just using trapping strategy, that is we just set buy order and sell order in 20 pips running price, and set take profit 10-20 point , stop loss 20-30 point.

erkin
2012-10-25, 02:23 PM
my strategy when trade with news is just using trapping strategy, that is we just set buy order and sell order in 20 pips running price, and set take profit 10-20 point , stop loss 20-30 point.
Yes trade on news or not if you have yourself a plan and a spreadsheet to find out about your wins and losses that way you will be able to know how much you should risk and take profit from

aqibali
2012-10-25, 02:37 PM
news trading bohat muskal ha demo account ma kafi partice ki but ma loos ma gaya shayed
ma news trading ko smj nahi payea har dafa loos ki waja sa ma news trding ko dobera
karne ka souch he nahi

hazem.hassan
2012-10-25, 04:50 PM

mizishab
2012-10-25, 08:04 PM
information is a great probability to take benefit more with in a few time in foreign exchange industry. i only business on high-impact information. i set a awaiting purchase above and below the 15 pips from the present price at five moments before posting information.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Yes business on information or not if you have yourself a strategy and a worksheet to discover out about your victories and failures that way you will be able to know how much you should danger and take benefit from

hemi
2012-10-29, 02:42 PM
mere khial se news ke zriye trade krna itna asan nhi hota kyun ke pehli baat to ye hai ke news ko samjhna her trader ke bas ki baat nhi hoti jitni dair tak koi ise samjhta hai tab tak bohat hi dair ho jati hai

endra
2012-10-29, 02:46 PM
its not sensible trading with news as a result of news it slow rely on politic read thereforeme|and a few time not real solely its approximate so opt for the analytic and luxuriate in solely profit and earn heap of solely greenback ,If you have got huge invest then you are doing with news it slow thus opt for your expertise 1st. however High impact news ar sensible simple|and straightforward to trade as mistreatment these we are able to verify that thanks to change the market and because the trend remains a minimum of for few days directed by that news it offer easy cash creating chance however we must always use caution

mdjoy16
2012-10-29, 03:08 PM
although i strongly do not recommend just trading based on news only, but heres some pointer.good like forex forum indian thanks

erumozor
2012-10-29, 03:19 PM
The way i apply in trading the news is very easy i simply go too www.fprexfactory and set the time according to my london time and after doing that i wait till news start having impact at the moment

mbonang
2012-10-29, 06:36 PM
I prepare for the trading news 30 minutes before high impact news releases, put buy stop or sell stop at last H4 high low candlestick, but be careful if there is a spike continues to remain monitored our accounts

fahim017
2012-10-29, 09:38 PM
Sitting in a series of innovations on the market and its consequences are more and give time for the market to correct, and then type only. If you have a large investment can be, and then you can spend a little time to experiment with your own first news.

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Sitting in a series of innovations on the market and its consequences are more and give time for the market to correct, and then type only. If you have a large investment can be, and then you can spend a little time to experiment with your own first news.

Jack_lee
2012-10-30, 12:54 PM
if my strategy is reading the news when market open...it make me to tak goood choise open trade for courples minute latter....i use this technic and combine with my indicator, if the news miss im not open trade...thats all..

irene851
2012-10-30, 01:31 PM
I'm definitely agree with your 'suggestion' or 'information'. News are also important like technical impact. Whether you are on the market or still waiting, this fundamental factor can be used in short- and long-term target. But still, it is better not to take action before news updated. Just follow the trend after the news.

FREEDOM
2012-10-30, 04:46 PM
Wait for 15 minutes before the news release and see the market movement after 15 minutes, then following the current trend. In this way, the profitable possibility is very high, but we need to use stop lost to avoid fake trend.

casiotab
2012-10-30, 07:58 PM
information is a great probability to take benefit more with in a few time in foreign exchange industry. i only business on high-impact information. i set a awaiting purchase above and below the 15 pips from the present price at five moments before posting information.

yudijoni
2012-10-30, 08:31 PM
Technicals are also in parallel with news and no news result is conflicting with each other, trade in forex using the news is sometimes very risky in our trading, because usually what happens in reality is not the same news. Trading method all depends on the technical analysis to prevent from bad entry I usually take notice on news.

aiiu
2012-10-30, 09:22 PM
i always put an vending order before the high impact with some pair news are realese but i'am is tecnical trader so dont really must look the news to open the trade :D

aymena
2012-10-30, 09:33 PM
hello friend,if you want to trade based on the news you must know a few things like if it has hight impact at the price movment or not it is not that easy you must learn a lot of things and you must practise for a period in demo account.

Java Trader
2012-10-30, 11:37 PM
I have been trading the news, but not too frequently nowadays. I think with little modification to the threads owner strategy, it can work. You have to understand that not every news move the market, not even all the red news on forex factory moves the market. So if you can filter the news to know the potential ones to move the market, i think it might increase the potential of this strategy. If that news eventually refuse to move, one thing i have discovered is that the news will stiff the market instead of a spike like other news. I will try it out and let you guys know.

supri
2012-11-20, 06:27 PM
trading the news is the hardest thing that you can ever do. Its when you are having fun in trading forex that you realize news affect currency movement big time. Interest rates. When you want to trade forex news you just have to have a very fast internet. Fast internet is the key. Never trade news before they come out

Banglalink
2012-11-20, 07:49 PM
Hello it's bad buying and selling along with information simply because information a while rely on politic look at plus some period not really actual just it's approx . therefore pick the analytic and revel in just advantage as well as generate large amount of just buck, For those who have large commit then you definitely perform along with information a while therefore select your own encounter Very first.

asmakhatun
2012-11-22, 03:01 PM
Timing of prime interesting is per-announced and renowned in early, so sit in interchange until the programmer declared and the fight on mart is over and lot many abstraction for marketplace to correct then only enter to dealing

usmanraza
2012-11-27, 05:22 PM
ma news dakh kar tarde kar raha ho aur abi tak ma zaydea profat jaloos ma nahi gaya ma demo
account ma news dekh kar trading kar raha ho. ja to news sa ma faidyea ma chala jayta ho ja
pher muje loos ho jayta ha but news is best for trading.

akriss
2012-11-27, 05:36 PM
trading by using an analysis based on the news will indeed be able to strengthen the technical analysis conducted by the trader, so we should continue to seek information from the news every day and see when that will be news on the release of each session in order to facilitate analyzing the market and make the right decision to do the OP

mood01
2012-11-27, 05:56 PM
No Commission and No Exchange Fees
When you trade in futures, you have to pay exchange and brokerage fees. Trading forex has the advantage of being commission free. This is far better for you. Currency trading is a worldwide inter-bank market that lets buyers to be matched with sellers in an instant.
Even though you do not have to pay a commission charge to a broker to match the buyer up with the seller, the spread is usually larger than it is when you are trading futures. For example, if you were trading a Japanese Yen/US Dollar pair, forex trade would have about a 3 point spread (worth $30). Trading a JY futures trade would most likely have a spread of 1 point (worth $10) but you would also be charged the broker's commission on top of that. This price could be as low as $10 in-and-out for self-directed online trading, or as high as $50 for full-service trading. It is however, all inclusive pricing though. You are going to have to compare both online forex and your specific futures commission charge to see which commission is the greater one.

firstprosno
2012-11-27, 06:49 PM
For investors who are identified to use MT4 currency dealing systems in currency dealing, they need to select the best MT4 agents in order to enjoy more potential profit in dealing. These days, investors are accessible to numerous best MT4 agents when they search in the internet. Then how to select the best one among so many is a frustration for most beginner investors.

aliv
2012-12-10, 07:09 PM
Trading the news is a good way to make a lot of profit. It can also go against you very quickly as well so you need to be very careful and set your stop loss and take profit. Making some profit is good enough and its best not to be greedy.

naina0966
2012-12-10, 10:23 PM
Capital markets, in general, are unique from other markets for goods and services. While I do believe the Forex is driven by supply and demand for the respective currencies at play, often what really moves the markets is anticipation of future supply and demand rather than actual supply and demand. That realization comes to most traders at some point in their career. This concept leads to the biggest question in the Forex: where do these estimates of supply and demand come from?

Surely a comprehensive survey of every user of every currency is impossible. However, there are ways to aggregate and access some information in one place. This is the purpose of news and announcements. News comes from a variety of sources--both commercial and governmental. In the Forex, an emphasis is placed on the value of information or news from government sources. This is fine and is certainly a location on which I place a lot of my own attention, but commercial sources and general investor commentary can do a lot to improve your trading as well.

ahmedelsanhoury
2012-12-10, 10:55 PM
which they are professional in getting news. Sometimes, there are really big move around 100 - 150 **** at about 10 minutes before high impacted news release. If you want to trade based on fundamental analysis like news trading, you must follow the big boys

hariz
2012-12-12, 02:47 PM
the means i do, ill try to find info prior to there will surely be news released these days. if no, then i will be able to record what time the news will surely be released. and once the time can come back, i even have ready myself in front as to the pc whereas watching the chart is occurring, as soon as the news began to firmly contain an result, immediately did the op.

sapubroker34
2012-12-12, 02:53 PM
High impact news square measure smart simple and straightforward to trade as exploitation these we square measure able to verify that thanks to trade the market and because the trend remains a minimum of for few days directed by that news it provide easy cash creating chance however we must always watch out for those news that are incorporated or discounted in costs in few moments... we can make profit in few minute,,, i like trade news...

jawaid123
2012-12-12, 06:31 PM
news impact to hota hy pr is ko fallow karny k liye apko forex factory side me enter hona pary ga ap whan sy apny pear k hsiab sy
news ley skati henn or wo be free of cost www.fprex factpry.com this is signal provider site.
News trading kafi achi ho sakti hay, agar proper method say kee jaey to. iss may aap bas high impact news ko follow karain or sirf tab hi trade karain jab news conflicting results kay sath na aey,
or mazeed ye kay 2 ya 3 sites say outcome daykh ker tab hi trade place karain.

Firozmahmud
2012-12-12, 06:38 PM
When using forex, always make sure you have a plan set in motion. When you are working with the market, it is unwise to depend upon short-cuts for generating quick profits. Forex market success can be achieved by thinking about the moves that you make carefully, as opposed to being impulsive.

roxy161
2012-12-12, 09:50 PM
news trading could be for the big boys anly, which they are professional in getting news. sometimes, there are really big move around 150 - 300 at about 10 minutes before high impacted news release if you want to trade forex based on fundamental analysis like news trading you most follow the big boys, for news trading happy

jefricha
2012-12-13, 10:03 AM
whereas the writeup possesses a nice component of truth in it, there are a handful of facts that aren't stated there. it's just as soon as the news unharness figures fulfill the trigger expectations that's when that reaction will occur. in case the expectations aren't met, even if there could be a spike, the move won't follow through. to firmly trade the news effectively, you wish to understand what figures to seem out for because we are part of a news unharness that you may can'>in an effort to wait for getting in.

mustofa sulaiman
2012-12-13, 10:33 AM
so far in my experience some news has a false signal to the market movement .i think trading with a news is not good .so choose your own analysis to open position more safely.

dareking
2012-12-13, 11:58 AM
so far in my experience some news has a false signal to the market movement .i think trading with a news is not good .so choose your own analysis to open position more safely.

Aapki baat se main sehmat hoon bhai, main bhi ye hi manta hoon, news trading bahut risky hota hai, kyun ki bahut se fake movement news trading mein milte hai, aur maine news trading mein bahut loss kiya hai, isliye technical sahi hai mere liye.;)

cikrak
2012-12-13, 12:10 PM
thank you friend ... I use technical analysis. However, I find it helpful if there is a fundamental understanding of the news and strategy.

Mr. Sohag
2012-12-13, 12:10 PM
Moment of significant information is pre-announced and known in enhance, so sit in money until the information declared and the effect on industry is over and provides a while for industry to appropriate then only get into to business

naziakhan
2012-12-13, 04:04 PM
Aapki baat se main sehmat hoon bhai, main bhi ye hi manta hoon, news trading bahut risky hota hai, kyun ki bahut se fake movement news trading mein milte hai, aur maine news trading mein bahut loss kiya hai, isliye technical sahi hai mere liye.;)

loss and profit is part of trade . even we can lose money in technical but we should not lose hope and always try for the best then soon you will able to earn good money from forex ,you should try to built your own strategy .:)

nabila
2012-12-13, 05:30 PM
its not corking trading with intelligence because tidings many reading depend on smooth consider and many abstraction not existent only its close so prefer the uninfected and revel exclusive help and acquire lot of only buck ,If you feature big spend then you do with info few abstraction so opt your live Low.

luckybegum001
2012-12-13, 05:37 PM
i usally follow the high impact news because they bring big profit or some times big loses also.it is depend on trader how much seriously traders take the news for trading, i think most of the traders follow the economic news for trading.

bombastic
2012-12-13, 07:56 PM
I do not understand about trading the news, so I was just watching the price movements when there is news, and do not open the position, although in a small volume of transactions.

dyah56
2012-12-13, 08:38 PM
news trading could be for the big boys anly, which they are professional in getting news. sometimes, there are really big move around 150 - 300 at about 10 minutes before high impacted news release if you want to trade forex based on fundamental analysis like news trading you most follow the big boys, for news trading happy
If you are the type of analysis fundamental.saran price on me after the news on the new rilise wait 5 minutes .. can, open positions
diapkan strategies to minimize losses and keep your emotions MM trading case if you are greedy will definitely suffer huge losses

joker7diaa
2012-12-13, 09:05 PM
When news comes out, especially important news that everyone is watching, you can almost expect to see some major movement. Your goal as a trader is to get on the right side of the move, but the fact that you know the market will most likely move somewhere makes it an opportunity definitely worth looking at.

mosabbal
2012-12-13, 10:21 PM
News trading in forex we must use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading, we rather can not rely on one without the other, must be used together with some: technical analysis of the history and predict currency prices in future..
Each trader has a different forex trading strategy used in forex market analysis.

princeali
2012-12-13, 10:33 PM
Hello ," nice article " appreciative , i just want to add my points here is trading must be easy and the way we trade ,we must feel that we are enjoying , so better trading after news events , and following technical indicators such as stochastic and moving average on M30 ..it will be safer to trade for those who day for some hours like 3 to 4 hours !

sulasih
2012-12-13, 11:11 PM
:)

vickymughal
2012-12-19, 08:54 AM
I think the news of the most important things that control the price of foreign currency and it should take care of good news and Continue before entering any transaction so that we can achieve Waller Bh easily

hariz
2012-12-20, 02:19 PM

abbey ak
2012-12-21, 04:58 AM
alright thanks very much for your analysis on how to trade with the fundamental analysis in other to earn the best profit out of the forex market and i think in other to trade based on fundamental analysis is to mane use of the money management

ichsan234
2012-12-21, 05:08 AM
I think reading the news in the trade is important, because by looking at the news we can predict market movements. with it we can have a conclusion as to what we will do with the market position that will happen, we can strategize and analyze the market.
after that we will be able to determine aakah we will sell or buy.

kang_gum
2012-12-21, 07:39 AM
I see trading news when its data is already out and it's good or it's new data results bad I conclude where prices will move and then after a few minutes maybe 15 minutes after news of my new realist open positions

oreoluwa
2012-12-21, 08:40 AM
yes i do trade based on the fundamental analysis but not all fundamental analysis made higher impart in the forex market so i will advise all traders never to trade based on the fundamental analysis when they don't have enough equity in the forex market thats my advise to traders

baned tak hajar
2012-12-21, 09:57 AM

akooooo

bengal
2012-12-21, 10:06 AM
we would be glad if you can provide some examples of these categories of news. How can we identify which news is high and which one is weak. As a novice it is very difficult to identify. every trader had used the strategy news, and I think a lot of his loss than profit

bangla00
2012-12-21, 10:46 AM
I think forex is a good job.Timing of major news is pre-announced and known in advance, so sit in cash until the news announced and the impact on market is over and give some time for market to correct then only enter to trade.Good luck..................................

suhermanto
2012-12-22, 12:34 PM

otakon
2012-12-22, 02:05 PM
Trading time of issuance News of a double-edged sword may win a lot of money you may lose a lot of money
I do not recommend for novice traders that are trading at the time of the news because the currency pair has moved up 50 points within two hours

malik
2012-12-22, 06:06 PM
Main news ko trade karny kay liye tight stop loss kay sath apny pending orders set karta hoon aur aik EA bhi use karta hoon is purpose kay liye jo sell stop aur buy stop orders open karta hay aik saath main aur aik order kay trigger honay par doosra order cancel kar deta hay.

foggies
2012-12-23, 04:44 PM

junaid.1
2012-12-23, 04:46 PM
News main intrntnl markit k idea hota is ki madad sy hum bahot aram sy profit kama sakty hain

gretongan
2012-12-23, 04:59 PM
technical analysis and fundamental analysis in trading, we rather will not rely on a single while not another, needs to be used beside a few : technical analysis of one's history and predict currency costs in future because history repeat itself :))) hihihi

milan
2012-12-23, 05:21 PM
specialized analysis and harmonic reasoning in trading, we kinda testament not rely on a exclusive while not another, needs to be utilized beside a few : theoretical psychotherapy of one's account and hazard acceptance costs in coming because record move itself

dareking
2012-12-23, 05:43 PM
Main news ko trade karny kay liye tight stop loss kay sath apny pending orders set karta hoon aur aik EA bhi use karta hoon is purpose kay liye jo sell stop aur buy stop orders open karta hay aik saath main aur aik order kay trigger honay par doosra order cancel kar deta hay.

News trading mein EA use karne ka idea thik se samjh nahi aaya, kya aap EA ka signal aur news jo aata hai, un dono ko combined karte hai? agar dono ka signal same aata hai, to mere khayal se aap is tarah se trade karte hai.:)

naziakhan
2012-12-23, 07:29 PM
News trading mein EA use karne ka idea thik se samjh nahi aaya, kya aap EA ka signal aur news jo aata hai, un dono ko combined karte hai? agar dono ka signal same aata hai, to mere khayal se aap is tarah se trade karte hai.:)

i think can not work well at news time because in news time market is volatile and it can move in any direction that is why we should avoid EA trading in news time and always try to trade manually in news time .:)

earn4learn
2012-12-23, 07:33 PM
when i see a news of economic event than wait for 15-30 min try to find out a rising trend if assure than enter on market , during news time market volatile max time , i avoid this time of trade.