PDA

View Full Version : Recenth Strength

triplex
2012-01-01, 06:28 PM
Hello,

this is in my opinion a great indicator to identify the strength on each pair, I am using it to let some EAs run in the direction of the W1/D1 of the recenth strength indi.

It's free on this page:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=163158

you can find it on the first post. Please read the manual to install the indicator, it is a little bit difficult.

triplex
2012-01-25, 02:43 PM
Hello Tweaker031,

I'm using it to switch the direction to trade to an EA. You can see it in this Demo-Account:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Triplex/hochnetz-11/201361

It's an martingale-EA, so it's very dangerous when it goes in the wrong way, you can see this in the Growth-Chart of the link above.
I'm looking on the W1 and D1 of the recent strength and choose then the direction to which the EA has to trade, I think you can use it with several EA to use them as a semi-automatic EA.

Regards Triplex

fxbanjar
2012-02-11, 09:44 PM
An interesting indicator to look at the strength of a currency against other currencies.
Thank you for sharing and maybe later I want to try it.

triplex
2012-02-11, 11:04 PM
Hello fxbanjar,

thank you for your interest,
I think you can make much system run with this as the parent trend, also some EAs can run as semiautomatic with the direction of the Recent STrength Indi.

regards

triplex
2012-02-11, 11:06 PM
Since yet I'm waiting that EURUSD and GBPUSD will point downwards on Recent Strength D1, then i will turn on again the EAs for both.
Look at this Demo-Account:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Triplex/hochnetz-11/201361

reagrds

jg6073727
2012-04-29, 08:49 PM
This is a good indicator i will try this indicator on demo account for 2 weeks then run it on real account. Testing indicator on demo account is a good habit. always test indicator 1st

kutuk
2012-04-29, 08:54 PM
I saw the picture alone is a headache let alone analyze it definitely adds a headache, if you ask me most of the same indicators and nothing is 100% correct, until recently I did just read the news and through the candles

naziafarhan
2012-05-10, 07:07 PM
I am really very confused after seeing the indicator here. So I did not sownload it but I am inetersted to use this for my profit increase please make some suggestions here so that I can use it and I can become profitable.

mahmudi
2012-07-27, 02:54 PM
yes actually see the image you provide to us is very difficult to read what your indicator is given by them to form lines opposite one under one over there that we are amid very difficult to decide what is going on is there a trend indicator more easily and for free and can give us a few pips consistently

Endeye
2013-08-31, 09:56 PM
I have used the power Strength of currency indicator but not for long time because in my opinion it does not help me for long term trading. and it just suited for scalping trade with TP 2-5 pips only. because of the strength of the currency can be changed in seconds and can be changed in irregular market sideways.

razia86
2013-09-01, 02:29 PM
nice i think this is an interesting indicator and this is a good indicator i will try this indicator on demo account for 2 weeks then run it on real account. Testing indicator on demo account is a good habit. always test indicator 1st..........