PDA

View Full Version : FX Alphatrader.

Pages : [1] 2

triplex
2012-01-01, 03:07 PM
Hello,

I am new in this forum and I want to show you a trendfollowing strategy which I have found on this site:
http://alphatrader1.wordpress.com/

You can download it here:

http://alphatrader1.wordpress.com/version-2-0/

It is a trendfollowing strategy which looks in the higher Timeframes of D1 and W1, entries will be shown and down in H4.
On the Picture you can see the trends on W1 and D1 at the red and violett line, if price crosses the white line, the first RSI-histo is under the black MA and the second RSI is negativ and the Alarm is shown the you can enter the trade.

Greets Triplex

triplex
2012-01-01, 03:09 PM
I'm demoing it since a few months on instaforex, you can see this on this link:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Triplex/alphatrader/151165

triplex
2012-01-01, 05:24 PM
Hello medhat4forex,

thank you for your reply. The author of the strategy also uses support/resistance and trendlines but I don't use them in this strategy. I am using 3 strategies, 2 indicatorbased strategies and 1 based on price action.
At the alphatraderstrategy there are also some false signals, in my myfxbook-link you can see that I have got only 59% Winners(62% long and 56% short).

triplex
2012-01-01, 05:37 PM
additional notes 1 for the strategy:

when a signal comes I'm also looking on W1 off the Chart, not only the Indis on H4. I'm looking on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the bottom(the second one) and only trade in this direction.

triplex
2012-01-01, 06:10 PM
additional notes 2 for the strategy:

I'm using a strict money management and my risk is only 1 % from the account and a RR of 1:1, I don't use the TP and SL from the signal, I'm using SL to the last high/low and in the same row the TP. I'm using some scripts for MT4, I will put them in an separat folder to download

Snoopy1234
2012-01-06, 02:31 PM
Hi triplex,

i see it right that this strategy is not so good for range markets or? It seems to be good for trend markets. But let me ask you a question, how do you keep overview over different pairs?
Will the alphatrader do a voice signal when a sell oder buy signal comes?

triplex
2012-01-06, 02:52 PM
Hi Snoopy1234,

I'm looking every 4 hours on all major pairs and crosses, but not in the night. The SIgnal comes on the right upper sight und makes an audio alarm.

Snoopy1234
2012-01-06, 06:07 PM
Ok thank you,

and hows about lower timeframes? Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better or not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m15. Do you have tried it? Works it with it?

triplex
2012-01-06, 07:22 PM
Hi,
no I don't test it with lower TFs but I think it will work on lower TFs, you have make some changes in the indicator parameter, then it will work

triplex
2012-01-09, 06:05 PM
Hello PyarPyarPhet,

I'm using it mainly in Europe and US session. I'm using it on roundabout 28 pairs, in the future I want to use it also on commodities.

nona
2012-01-11, 12:22 AM
All this is good, but these indicators can not reap benefits, but will increase the losses and received but we have to learn how to analyze the classical news and professional manner in order to be able to reap the profits, but such indicators would destroy the devastating accounts

ermaniso2011
2012-01-16, 01:49 PM
it looks so nice l like the alarm in this indicator.couse when l m busy with charts l always forgot to be there for entering the trade.l want to ask if how it is with 30 min and 1 h charts.did anybody over there try this indicator already please share your experiences with us .l m sure we can find the best indicator combination together.

ericnyamu
2012-01-18, 06:16 PM
nice indie ( indicator ) but i would like to also have all the indicators in my system to have confluence . its only better and will give me that extra confirmation need that the trade will work well and the system can identify it will allot of conviction

triplex
2012-01-23, 08:06 PM
Hello,

in the last time I made much bad Trades so I decide to take some more criterias to enter a Trade and to mange a trade.
In the weekend I will look for 3 successively same Candles in the W1-Chart, in that direction i only will trade. Then I will swith to D1 and will draw some Support/Resistance-Lines and Trendlines into the Chart and then I will look on H4 if I can enter a trade, to get a good RR and so on.

Regards
Triplex

triplex
2012-02-07, 01:21 PM
here I will show you the AUDUSD-chart, you can see good entries with the trendlines, in W1 you can see that you have more then 3 Candles with the same color inn the same way with new high every week. The best entries will be when the price bounces from the lower line and mostly you will find a good entry, SL set to the last low. You can see that I'm in a trade, SL is at breakeven, TP set under an resistance-line.

regards

triplex
2012-02-12, 05:01 PM
For the next there are no pairs who has got 3 Candles with the same direction with new high/low in W1, so I will still next week flat in the strategy.

xiaotanghao
2012-02-25, 08:59 PM
I am very glad to enjoy your strategy here.As you have tested this strategy for a whole month,and you ar still profiting there.So I wish to have a try there.But there is a so difficult for me,is it so necessary to just choose d1 or W1 there?

triplex
2012-02-26, 01:04 AM
Hi,

I think when we go in direction of D1/W1 we would go with the great participant of the market, we would go with the trend. In the last month I've found that when you see on W1 3 candles with the same color and continuously upper highs/lows you can see on H4 a channel. Draw the trendlines and you may have to go in the market when your near the channel or with a signal from the indicator. My Problem is to let the profits run, I will cut them to soon. In the moment I'm in 2 Trades from some JPY-crosses which goes the way up, nice profit

twinkling star
2012-02-26, 01:36 PM
its looking very informative indicator, but I am also unable to understand it. plzzz explain it well, as when we have to enter the market and when we have to leave it, and what should be sl and tp? I just want to use it, as I was searching that kind of indicator for long time, and I did not come across by any one of this kind, plzzz explain it well.

triplex
2012-02-27, 02:06 AM
Hi twinkling star,

this weekend I looked allready at the W1-Charts, nearly all JPY-pairs have continuously candles, draw trendlines and support/resistance-lines on W1 and D1, look at H4 and see if you can draw also trendline/channel and look at the indicators. SOme good entries will then be done, also when price goes to touch the trendline a good entry will be done, you maybe will get very early in the trade so you can get a good RR. Look at NZDJPY and AUDJPY, all JPY-pairs will be trendy at the moment, but for how long?!? No one knows...

In the next time I will add some pictures to show you how I trade with alphatrader

regards

triplex
2012-02-27, 05:31 PM
607608Hello again,

I will you show an example with an actuall trade. I'm in the AUDJPY with a long-trade.

There are two pictures below, on the picture with the W1-chart you can see that the last 4 candles(I don't look at the actuall candle from this week) have all new highs and the same color, so I switch to H4. Look at the picture with the H4-chart. You can see there UP-Trendline and some lines for support/resistance. The price bounces from the trendline and at many times there will be good entries from the indicator, you will get early in the trade and would be made good pips. I will set the SL some pips below the trendline or on the last LOW.

My plan:
- Look at the weekend when no market works at the W1-charts
- when identify a pair then draw on W1 and D1 support and resistance and trendlines, look for trendlines/channel on H4
- in the week look in the morning/evening if the indicator gives a signal or the price bounces on an H4-trendline
- I risk 1% of my account per trade, made the trade with the money management scripts in this forum
- let profits run and cut the losses(my biggest problem!!!)

Hope I can help you with this reply

regards

triplex
2012-02-27, 05:35 PM
I think this trade will be run into the SL, the trend runs a long time and a correction I over the time, has to come early next time I think, but we will see.

triplex
2012-02-29, 06:45 PM
In my demo-account you can see several open trades with JPY-pairs, all have run a long time so in the next time they have to made a correction, I hope I will get some profits out of this trades. I've switched to H1 to take the SL near the last LOWs. We will see what i get:)....or not....

triplex
2012-03-06, 02:25 PM
Hello,

this week there are only some JPY-Pairs to look on. I've got one GBPJPY-Trade as a Stop-Order placed in the Chart but I think all JPY-Pairs will go down in the next time. We will see what comes next.

regards

triplex
2012-03-14, 09:25 PM
This week I only have USDJPY in my basket, one trade was opened and closed today with a win of 2%, RR of 2:1.

regards

mohamedsaleh
2012-03-14, 10:13 PM
the pic you attached is a good view of the market but don't make any trade unless you are fully aware of all thing like news and the most important the type of the pair you use in trade it may have a lot of moving going on or it is going to correct position . i wish you the best thing for you

Protech
2012-03-16, 06:44 PM
its lookin surprisingly informative signal, however, I am as well unable to perfect it as well as explain it perfectly, as when we need to enter the market and in addition once have to leave it, and in addition what needs to be sL and even take profit?

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 06:23 PM
Hello,

I am new in this forum and I want to show you a trendfollowing strategy which I have found on this site:

It is a trendfollowing strategy which looks in the higher Timeframes of D1 and W1, entries will be shown and down in H4.
On the Picture you can see the trends on W1 and D1 at the red and violett line, if price crosses the white line, the first RSI-histo is under the black MA and the second RSI is negativ and the Alarm is shown the you can enter the trade.

Greets Triplex

yar ya kasa indicator ha mauaja to es ka bara main bilkul be samaja nahi aye ah es laya bsahi ap wo post ka karo jis ke newbie ya expert ko samaja to aya na es ka kaa fadia ho ga mara ko ap ko itini muskil post kar de ha.

najaf12345
2012-05-11, 07:49 PM
Hi
The picture attached is a good view of the marekt but do not make any trade unless you are fully aware of all thing like news and the most
important the type of the pair you use in trade it may have a lot of moving going on or it is going to correct position. i wish you the best trading for you.

takeprofit
2012-05-11, 08:11 PM
is this only for intraday or long term trader? because you use a larger time frame .. whether if I use it on 15m timeframe of this strategy? average number of suggested take profit? I believe this strategy is used when the London market and U.S. market

budado
2012-05-12, 07:53 PM
is this only for intraday or long term trader? because you use a larger time frame .. whether if I use it on 15m timeframe of this strategy? average number of suggested take profit? I believe this strategy is used when the London market and U.S. market.
I suggest is you try to experiment in demo account. Because you can actually adopt this in any time frame but what you need is to have a good timing. That's is what is important in here.
I know its hard to have a good timing. Even with right strategy if your timing is off you can loss instead of earning money. That's why its important that we trade in demo first.

waleedkhan
2012-05-12, 09:58 PM
Hello,

Greets Triplex

alpha trader kay bara may mujh kuch zayda pata nhi hai?
agar kis ko is kay bara may pata hai tu please mujh say bhi share karah lay

forex@meta4
2012-05-13, 04:24 AM
In the weekend I will look for 3 successively same Candles in the W1-Chart, in that direction i only will trade. Then I will switch to D1 and will draw some Support/Resistance-Lines and Trend lines into the Chart and then I will look on H4 if I can enter a trade, to get a good RR and so on

adam88
2012-05-13, 11:39 AM
is this only for intraday or long term trader? because you use a larger time frame .. whether if I use it on 15m timeframe of this strategy? average number of suggested take profit? I believe this strategy is used when the London market and U.S. market

Sathaddam that time frame is the smallest in the large selection of points that transactions entered into by and you have long-term goals and at the same time you can choose another strategy that you do not like to rely on long-term trading on

Kites
2012-05-14, 02:12 AM
Hello,

Greets Triplex

Yes I understand your strategy, my brother, but is that it is used at any time frames or does only the Daily and weekly, and I think we should have a great capital, and must to negotiate with a small pair, but we must take profit set in a large number of pips

najaf12345
2012-05-14, 04:54 PM
Hi
the picture you attached is a good view of the market but do not make any trade unless are fully aware of all thing like news and the most important
the type of the pair you use in the trade it may have a lot of moving going on or it is going to correct position . i wish you the best thing for you.

sudsind
2012-05-14, 09:26 PM
It looks like a nice system, have anyone here tried it on a smaller timeframe, as most of the system can work on higher time frames but when comes to smaller time frame they give false signals, so have anyone here tried it on 15 min to 1hr. timeframe

joru
2012-05-30, 02:22 PM
alpha trader kay bara may mujh kuch zayda pata nhi hai?
agar kis ko is kay bara may pata hai tu please mujh say bhi share karah lay

puri
2012-06-03, 10:52 PM
yar ya kasa indicator ha mauaja to es ka bara main bilkul be samaja nahi aye ah es laya bsahi ap wo post ka karo jis ke newbie ya expert ko samaja to aya na es ka kaa fadia ho ga mara ko ap ko itini muskil post kar de ha.

maulana
2012-06-09, 09:50 AM
It looks like a nice system, have anyone here tried it on a smaller timeframe, as most of the system can work on higher time frames but when comes to smaller time frame they give false signals, so have anyone here tried it on 15 min to 1hr. timeframe

i ever tried it on tf 15 and tf 1h...
and i got great signal and generate profit from that...
but, you should try it yourself for the best setting for you...

jahangir2812
2012-06-09, 10:59 AM
Yeah i think this right superb strategy gratitude for post here and that i m terribly thanks full to you as a result of during this method we will gather a lot of and a lot of strategy however we must always solely use one strategy and in no way attempt to use a lot of then one strategy.

jahangir2812
2012-06-10, 11:47 AM
It this just for intraday or long run trader? As a result of you employ a bigger time-frame whether or not if i take advantage of it on 15m timeframe of this strategy? Average range of advised take earning? i feel this strategy is employed when the London market and New York market

maulana
2012-06-11, 09:32 AM
Well strategy that I like most. I use time frame H1.
I specially follow support and resistance most during trading.
I download it just now.

why you use this strategy at time frame h1...?
is this strategy work in positives in time frame h1...?

purohit
2012-06-17, 03:15 PM
I have personal experiance with similar strategy the worst thing is this is not for short time periods we can get accurate results on H1 and H4 but when we talk about lower time frames there it shows worst results so don't apply it on the lower time chart and save your moeny.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-29, 11:35 AM
I have personal experiance with similar strategy the worst thing is this is not for short time periods we can get accurate results on H1 and H4 but when we talk about lower time frames there it shows worst results so don't apply it on the lower time chart and save your moeny.

for a beginner trader is often a mistake. but if we make a mistake then we need not despair. better we make mistakes we've ever done as an experience not to be repeated again in the future.

triplex
2012-06-30, 12:27 PM
Hello,

I trade this system only in H4, look at the weekend for possible pairs to trade and then look in the morning and later in the day for signals. Last time I look on M30 when a signal comes on H4, I wait for a retracement and then I go earlier in the market, often I will get a better RR but sometimes I have got to rentry.
Good trades for you, in future I will post again some pictures with trades from me.

regards

santo.plus
2012-06-30, 04:10 PM
yah this is a good trading formula.i find it here for the first time.
i applied it in my chart and the result is pretty good.
thanks for sharing:good:

i7ssan
2012-06-30, 09:54 PM
Hello,

Greets Triplex

yes but hows about lower timeframes? Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better or not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m15. Do you have tried it? Works it with it?

triplex
2012-07-03, 01:22 AM
Hello i7ssan,

I only trade this strategy on H4 timeframe, I get the signals on this TF. But at the start of the week I will check all pairs on weekly TF to look if there are 3 orde more candles with the same color in the same way and coninuisly higher highs / lower lows.
When I get the signal at H4 I will look onto M30 if the price will make a retracement and then enter the market.

newentry
2012-07-03, 08:25 AM
good, i will try it at my demo account first and let us share here for the result next time, i see that it is very good system then i need to develop my strateties, and i see that it is used at the higher time frame then make me easy to know the trend direction

darksaimon
2012-07-03, 01:55 PM
i think this strategy is not so groovy for comprise markets or? It seems to be moral for trend markets. But let me ask you a interrogation, how do you make overview over variant pairs?Testament the alphatrader do a articulate sign when a cozen river buy sign comes?

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 04:34 PM
I think this indicator is not good because I use it in my demo account maximum time it give incorrect result. So I suggest do not use it. Basically I do not believe any indicator, I think a trader always trade with only his personal analysis, it develop a trader skill and make continue profit.

zibon
2012-07-03, 04:45 PM
Alpha trader is a trendfollowing strategy which looks in the higher Timeframes of D1 and W1, entries will be shown and down in H4.its not following in short time like 1minitue 5 minute ,15 minute ,30 minutes, 1 hour.

aminos
2012-07-09, 08:32 PM
I think this trade will be run into the SL, the trend runs a long time and a correction I over the time, has to come early next time I think, but we will see.

sgiant
2012-07-09, 11:52 PM
I do not understand about trading using techniques alpatrade, maybe I should dig up more information about this technique again. Thanks to friends who've shared.

Ekoindo
2012-07-10, 10:24 AM
I can not download master, please be given an easy link to the dowload
so it's good for ya master TF H4?

triplex
2012-07-10, 01:41 PM
Hello fellowers,

Sunday I've looked over the pairs in the W1-timeframe, this week I will look on these pairs for trades:

AUDCHF
NZDCHF
EURAUD
EURNZD
GBPAUD
GBPNZD

Looks good for AUDCHF, EURAUD and GBPAUD for new signals on the H4-timeframes this day.

Then I will switch down to M30 and will seek a good 123-entry with a tighter SL on the last high/low.

We will see what comes up:)

regards to all

goldenmember
2012-07-10, 01:56 PM
I think that this is a nice technique to use for a longer term trader. I do not see it working in shorter time periods like the M30 though. You do not get set ups that often, and you get a lot of fakes in the asian session.

triplex
2012-07-10, 06:26 PM
@aryana:

at the weekend I will look on W1 for the pairs which are the trendy one. Then I look every 4hours in the main session on the selected pairs for a signal, when I get a signal I will change to M30 to look for a good situation (aka a little correction) to get at a good point at the big picture into the market with a tight SL.
On the last 4hr-candle I've got 3 signals from AUDCHF, EURAUD and GBPAUD. I will now switch to M30 and look if the price will make a little correction, so I can my stop-order on a good place.

mehulpopat12
2012-07-10, 07:04 PM
nice strategy and thanks for sharing.. but i got error when i want to download that file and hence i did not get it...i want to use this strategy because i heard that this is good one and also i want to try it on my demo account first and then i will try it on my real account and hope i can gain some green pips with this strategy...
thanks..

muhammad
2012-07-10, 07:17 PM
nice strategy and thanks for sharing.. but i got error when i want to download that file and hence i did not get it...i want to use this strategy because i heard that this is good one and also i want to try it on my demo account first and then i will try it on my real account and hope i can gain some green pips with this strategy...
thanks..

you are correct sir, indeed we get a new strategy that we should test it first on our demo account, but what matters is how we can we try it while the file download has been lost some where, if you've got it I was asked to share with me also host

triplex
2012-07-11, 03:42 PM
Hello fellowers,

as you can see on my MyFxBook-link I'm into 2 trades and have 3 pending orders so long. I will show you an actuall trade in AUDCHF.

In the picture below you will see the AUDCHF in H4 and M30. At the last weekend I've seen on W1 at AUDCHF that the last 3 candles have the same color and continuously higher HIGHs, so there will be stable uptrend in the lower TF. I begin on monday to monitor this pair. Yesterday I got a signal on H4, I switched to M30 and wait for correction will come. Yesterday in the late evening I see clearly the correction and placed a Buy-Stop order. In the morning I was in the trade, will see how long it will take me:)

triplex
2012-07-14, 06:57 PM
Hello fellowers,

last week I was thrown out of all position:(

But thats the game, next week I will look which pairs will fit.

Good trades!

triplex
2012-07-17, 12:27 AM
Hello fellowers,

this week I'm looking on this pairs:

AUDCHF
EURAUD
CHFJPY
EURGBP

I think, CHFJPY and EURGBP could be a candidate for a good trade, we will see.

Good trades to all

regards

triplex
2012-07-17, 12:33 PM
@lovingfx10:

First look at the weekend on W1 on all pairs to seek out pairs with 3 or more candles in range with same color and higher high / lower low. Then look on this pair if you want every 4 hours if you get a signal. I will look only in the morning and in the evening, not more. I look at the pairs at 6:00 and 20:00 MEZ.

regards

sharabela
2012-07-17, 01:00 PM
What a wonderful sharing. I must thank you bro. This is so nice of you that you have shared a great indicator. I am going to download and give it a go. I am sure it will work. If it does, it will help me decide the trend easily.

sammy
2012-07-29, 10:22 AM
one thing i would like to share that trading with the help of indicators specially oscillators isnt good way to trade. you need to follow the news to make profit. else you will win 5 times and lose 5.

kalponick
2012-07-30, 04:41 AM
I downloaded and also used this trading system a long time ago.. But it also proved as like other custom strategy.. Nothing special about it.. But I really like the background image they used.. And its really good for eye.. this is why I am only using their Heiken Ashi and Background image on my trading.. thanks for that Alpha team :)

tenma
2012-07-30, 06:08 AM

when a signal comes I'm also looking on W1 off the Chart, not only the Indis on H4. I'm looking on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the bottom(the second one) and only trade in this direction.

I'm looking every 4 hours on all major pairs and crosses, but not at night. The signal comes from the view at the top right und makes an audible alarm.

rasheed
2012-07-31, 03:40 AM
will try your system at demo first my friend. if we really can make 10 pips continously it will be great. Because we just play the lot. We can compound our money to get the more profit. That was not easy. Because forex is the most risky investment in the world. You must understand all of that before you entry. So, 10 pips is very valuable if we can get it consistenly.

nonprado
2012-07-31, 06:24 AM

I advise you not to rely and build on indicators known in the Meta Trader you will find lots of explanations for these indicators in the forum

leshvein
2012-07-31, 10:12 PM

I advise you not to rely and build on indicators known in the Meta Trader you will find lots of explanations for these indicators in the forum

wisam
2012-08-05, 08:26 PM
All this is good, but these indicators can not reap benefits, but will increase the losses and received but we have to learn how to analyze the classical news and professional manner in order to be able to reap the profits, but such indicators would destroy the devastating accounts

this, let me show you-the AUDUSD graph you can see the good entries with trendlines, in W1 you can see that you are over three candles with the inn same suit the same way with the new high each week. The best entries will be where the price bounces off the bottom line and especially you will find a good entry, put SL on bass last. You can see I'm in a trade, SL is at equilibrium, under heavy resistance line.

triplex
2012-08-05, 09:08 PM
Hello fellowers,

@ wisam: AUDUSD will be a good pair for the next week:), also AUDCAD and USDCAD might be good entries

regards

ahmedyousef33
2012-08-05, 09:12 PM
I think when we go in direction of D1/W1 we would go with the great participant of the market, we would go with the trend. In the last month I've found that when you see on W1 3 candles with the same color and continuously upper highs/lows you can see on H4 a channel. Draw the trendlines and you may have to go in the market when your near the channel or with a signal from the indicator. My Problem is to let the profits run, I will cut them to soon. In the moment I'm in 2 Trades from some JPY-crosses which goes the way up, nice profit

triplex
2012-08-06, 11:12 AM
Hello fellowers,

this week I am looking on AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDCAD, USDCAD, GBPAUD and EURNZD.

We will see if we would take good entries.

@ahmedyousef33: I have got the same problem to let profits run. To let the profit run and make a good trailing stop I change to M30 and look for highs/lows and will take at this points my SL.

regards

wisam
2012-08-06, 08:42 PM
yes,dear very good strategy thanks for post here and i m very thanks full to you because in this way we can collect more and more strategy but we should only use one strategy and never try to use more then one strategy.

I believe that when one goes in the sense of D1/W1 we were involved with the broader market, we went to the trend. In the last month, I realized that when you see three spark plugs on W1 with the same suit and ongoing higher of the vertices or lower, you will can see a channel H4. Draw trend lines and you might have to go on the market when you are close to channel or with a signal from indicator. My problem is to let profits run, I'll cut you soon. Right now I'm into two trades of some JPY crosses, which is the way, good profit

abbey ak
2012-09-21, 04:10 AM
okay its really nice to know you can share your strategies and indicators in this forum and in case you need more then kindly get to the forum for more information, so i just have to try this strategy and see the very best way this can can in my direction and i shall upload the result to the forum when am through

mcceducation
2012-10-05, 09:50 AM
i have made good experience with other manual trading system most works very nice. so are not good it? i think we need to test it and need to very good understand about your say my dear friend after then we can do that in our real account.

skyonline7866
2012-10-05, 02:16 PM
how do you keep overview over different pairs?
Will the alphatrader do a voice signal when a sell oder buy signal comes?The SIgnal comes on the right upper sight und makes an audio alarm.I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m10.

asmakhatun
2013-01-08, 08:45 AM
I have detected many fictive signals in the fact, and forefinger it is famed
I counsel you not to rely upon and rely on indicators proverbial in the Meta Dealer you leave conclude a lot of explaining to these indicators in the installation

MarwanDalimunthe
2013-01-08, 08:53 AM
This is a very good, because so far I have always focused on existing indicators and I never realized that it all turns out there amongst the fictional ..

dareking
2013-01-24, 12:41 PM
Dekhne mein ye indicator kafi jayda colorful lag raha hai, jitna jayda main janta hoon, ki jitna colorful chart hoga, aapko utna hi jayda false signal milega, isliye main aisi strategy par bharosa nahi karta hoon.:p

adnan10076
2013-01-24, 03:12 PM
Dekhne mein ye indicator kafi jayda colorful lag raha hai, jitna jayda main janta hoon, ki jitna colorful chart hoga, aapko utna hi jayda false signal milega, isliye main aisi strategy par bharosa nahi karta hoon.:p

main aap ki bt se agree nhi krta kiyu k hum indicator ka koi bhi colur use kr skte hai ye to trader per depend krta hai aur jo false hotey hai wo colour ki wja se nhi indicator hi wrong hota hai . i think colour ka koi issue nhi hai .

mahamudul
2013-01-24, 03:18 PM
my opinion is that alpha trader is like an one kind of trading platform in forex market which show the market trend in forex market. and this platform is helpful to make money in forex online trading business.

akp202
2013-01-24, 07:57 PM

haan bha sahi kah rhe ho aur isme confuson bhi bahut hoa hai isse sab nhi samgh sakten hain kuch log hi isse samghten hain isliy mai to kahunga ki new trader to isse nhi hi use karen nhi to galt fas sakten hain .

khayhan
2013-01-24, 10:38 PM
thank you for your reply. The author of the strategy also uses support/resistance and trendlines but I don't use them in this strategy.I'm also looking on W1 off the Chart, not only the Indis on H4. I'm looking on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the bottom(the second one) and only trade in this direction.

runu
2013-01-26, 08:49 AM
I eff noticed many unrealistic signals in the indication, and indication it is notable
I apprise you not to rely upon and rely on indicators glorious in the Meta Trader you give make a lot of explaining to these indicators in the installation

dareking
2013-02-08, 12:36 PM
Mere ko aapki is strategy mein koi power nazar nahi aa rahi hai, mere ko nahi lagta hai, ye itna profitable ho sakta hai, main ek baar aapki is strategy ka use kiya tha, kafi confusion hoti hai, isliye use baad maine use nahi kiya.

kor
2013-02-08, 01:06 PM
when you 9trade in the market just make sure that you have the best in 9the market for you to have the better thing in the market and that way just make sure that you will be able to get the best.

naziakhan
2013-02-08, 03:58 PM
Mere ko aapki is strategy mein koi power nazar nahi aa rahi hai, mere ko nahi lagta hai, ye itna profitable ho sakta hai, main ek baar aapki is strategy ka use kiya tha, kafi confusion hoti hai, isliye use baad maine use nahi kiya.

i think if you have your own strategy then you should not use the strategy of other traders otherwise it will create confusion for you and you will not able to manage get profit from it .we should use our own strategy :good:

taimur15
2013-02-09, 11:37 AM

aap ki bt sahi hai lekin ye strategy aap ko demo account per try krni chahiye . koi bhi trader ager koi strategy ager post krta hai to i think wo test kr k hi post krta hai . ye strategy main use kr chuka hu mujhe ye strategy achi lagi gai .

dareking
2013-02-25, 12:47 PM
aap ki bt sahi hai lekin ye strategy aap ko demo account per try krni chahiye . koi bhi trader ager koi strategy ager post krta hai to i think wo test kr k hi post krta hai . ye strategy main use kr chuka hu mujhe ye strategy achi lagi gai .

bhai aapki baat sahi hai, humko aise hi ignore nahi karna chahiye, lekin is strategy mein mere ko koi fayda nazar nahi aaya hai, main sahi tarah se nahi samjh paya hoon, agar koi dusra trader isko samjh leta hai, to uske liye faydemand ho sakti hai.:)

rockenrolla
2013-02-25, 02:07 PM

Interesting system. by the way, can you please share your real / live account via myfxbook.com ? cos i frequently find many friend share their trading using a demo account in a great growth, but they get a great loss when they use it in a real account. thanks.

shr777
2013-02-25, 02:11 PM
okay its really nice to know you can share your strategies and indicators in this forum and in case you need more then kindly get to the forum for more information, so i just have to try this strategy and see the very best way this can can in my direction and i shall upload the result to the forum when am through...thanks

gurmeet
2013-02-25, 02:37 PM
bhai aapki baat sahi hai, humko aise hi ignore nahi karna chahiye, lekin is strategy mein mere ko koi fayda nazar nahi aaya hai, main sahi tarah se nahi samjh paya hoon, agar koi dusra trader isko samjh leta hai, to uske liye faydemand ho sakti hai.:)

bhai yadi hume kise stregey me fyada nhi mil rha hai to hume usse turant hi chor dena chahiy aur hume turant ek successfull stregey banana chahiy yadi hum success full stregey banayenge to bahut acha hoga . usse hume hi fyada hoga hum forex me success ho payenge,

adnan10076
2013-02-25, 07:08 PM

sahi kha hai aap ne strategy koi bhi ho sub hi faida de skti hai ager koi trader kisi strategy ko bs achi trha smjh le to. ager koi trader her work ko achi trha aur fasyt pick krta hai to wo forexx main fast success ho skta hai.

naziakhan
2013-02-25, 07:11 PM
bhai yadi hume kise stregey me fyada nhi mil rha hai to hume usse turant hi chor dena chahiy aur hume turant ek successfull stregey banana chahiy yadi hum success full stregey banayenge to bahut acha hoga . usse hume hi fyada hoga hum forex me success ho payenge,

yes ,a trader should built his own strategy and i think if a trader using his own strategy then it will be very easy for him to understand it and also he can earn good money from it easily .we should do practice to built our own strategy .:)

malik
2013-02-26, 04:15 AM
Aaj to mujhy bohot great systems mil rahy hain is forum par, main nain aap kay link say download karny ki koshish ki hay lakin shaye link missing hay aap agar forum par attach kar dain file to behtar ho ga.

4exer
2013-02-26, 07:46 AM
Aaj to mujhy bohot great systems mil rahy hain is forum par, main nain aap kay link say download karny ki koshish ki hay lakin shaye link missing hay aap agar forum par attach kar dain file to behtar ho ga.

Haan bhai link is down. I tried to download it but File Not Found error. Agar koi updated links upload kar sakta hai to meherbani hogi!

fxearner
2013-02-26, 03:36 PM
i think if you have your own strategy then you should not use the strategy of other traders otherwise it will create confusion for you and you will not able to manage get profit from it .we should use our own strategy :good:

aisa nahi hai hum apni strategy tou use kar hei sakte hai par agar kisi senior ki strategy ko samajhkar hum use karein tou hume faida hei hoga aur hume apni strategy bhi forum par share karni chahiye jisse usme aur improvement hume dekhne ko milengi..

sehatx
2013-02-26, 07:43 PM
yes ,a trader should built his own strategy and i think if a trader using his own strategy then it will be very easy for him to understand it and also he can earn good money from it easily .we should do practice to built our own strategy .:)

we have to learn how to analyze the classical news and professional manner in order to be Able to reap the profits and will give me that extra need confirmation that the trade will work

rockenrolla
2013-03-27, 11:31 AM

Right. or just by adopting a profitable system / strategy from senior then modify it to sync it with our style. and i think, this way is more safe and easier than finding and building a new strategy.

maaado
2013-03-31, 06:26 PM
Alphatrader
Hello,

Greets Triplex
Attached Thumbnails
I enjoyed reading the topic Alpha trader
Thank you for the information
Best Regards

dareking
2013-04-06, 07:29 PM
aisa nahi hai hum apni strategy tou use kar hei sakte hai par agar kisi senior ki strategy ko samajhkar hum use karein tou hume faida hei hoga aur hume apni strategy bhi forum par share karni chahiye jisse usme aur improvement hume dekhne ko milengi..

Ye baat ek dum sahi hai, agar kisi senior ki strategy hai, to uska fayda ye hoga, ki wo successful strategy hogi, jisko sirf hume samjhana hota hai, agar usko samjh jaye to kafi paisa kama sakte hai. :)

munir4u
2013-04-07, 12:58 AM
bilkul sir main apki is bat pa 100% agree karta ho ka agar ap ka pas kud ka pas bhi ko strategy hai tu usa our zaiyda better karna ka liya apna senior or ko bahi touch karna chiya kiyo jitna hum strategy ko fallow karynga humre strategy or best hote chala jayeghji.

dareking
2013-04-27, 12:09 PM

bhai maine aapka statement dekha hai, kuch khaas nahi hai, 425 trade mein se 213 trade win kiya hai, mere hisaab se ye strategy use karne layak nahi hai, accuracy bahut hi kam hai, real mein bhi ishi tarah se nuksaan hoga.:(

zahid farooqi
2013-04-27, 12:09 PM
Ok thank you,

and hows about lower timeframes? Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better or not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m15. Do you have tried it? Works it with it?

faheem00
2013-04-27, 12:21 PM

sahi kha hai aap ne link down hai. but forum per hum ko always ache se acha system dekhne ko milta hai just hum ko thora sa focus krn ho ga learning ki trf. ager koi trader acha bhi hai to phir bhi us ko daily kuch time learning k liye spend krna chahiye,.

fxearner
2013-04-27, 01:51 PM
bhai maine aapka statement dekha hai, kuch khaas nahi hai, 425 trade mein se 213 trade win kiya hai, mere hisaab se ye strategy use karne layak nahi hai, accuracy bahut hi kam hai, real mein bhi ishi tarah se nuksaan hoga.:(

hanji bhai aapne ekdum thik kaha agar 425 mein se 213 trade win hai tou mai khud kahunga ess strategy ka use na karein kyunki real mein trader ko ess strategy se overall loss hei hoga..trader ko hamesha forex trading mein consistent profits par focus karna chahiye beshak small amounts mein hei..

dipo00
2013-04-27, 02:21 PM
and hows about lower timeframes? Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better

lata12
2013-04-27, 02:48 PM
not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems

himu03
2013-04-27, 02:59 PM
most works very nice in m15. Do you have tried it? Works it with it?

njen01
2013-04-27, 03:15 PM
you bet, a good worker have to crafted his program together with it is my opinion should a worker implementing his program consequently it's simple meant for her to be familiar with it all and likewise he will bring in superior revenue traditional hunting had conveniently. we must undertake perform that will crafted all of our program.

kalam01
2013-04-27, 03:18 PM
sahi kha hai aap ne link down hai. but forum per hum ko always ache se acha system dekhne ko milta

naziakhan
2013-04-28, 09:04 AM

yes , it have 50% and 50% result that is why we should modify this strategy ti get a good signal with mostly probability , if you can not modify it then you should change your strategy and find any other strategy for trading .:)

dipo00
2013-04-28, 10:23 AM
hanji bhai aapne ekdum thik kaha agar 425 mein se 213 trade win hai tou mai khud kahunga ess strategy ka use na karein kyunki real mein trader ko ess strategy se overall loss hei hoga..

shivendra
2013-04-29, 07:29 PM

ye to 50% hi hua itne me kuch nhi hone wala hai itne trade me hm success nhi ho sakten hain isme humra n to profit hoga aur n hi losss hoga isliy aise karna mai sahi nhi samghta hun .

mohil
2013-04-30, 12:32 PM
Trader you will find a lot of explaining to these indicators in the forum At the alphatraderstrategy there are also some false signals, in my myfxbook-link you can see that I have got only 59% Winners(62% long and 56% short). I'm looking on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the bottom(the second one) and only trade in this direction.But let me ask you a question, how do you keep overview over different pairs?

sweetypk2016
2013-05-03, 01:33 AM
app ka statement main na dakha hai ap na link diya apni trading sa relate. mujhe is main koi khass attraction nhi na apki strategy main. is sa bather hai hum koi strategy use karlian is main mujhe zayda profit gain karna ka koi idea nhi lag raha hai.

aariya16
2013-05-03, 10:10 AM
i see it right that this strategy isn't therefore sensible for vary markets or? It appears to be sensible for trend markets. however let ME raise you a matter, however does one keep summary over completely different pairs?
Will the alpha-trader do a voice signal once a sell Oder get signal comes?

dareking
2013-05-03, 10:18 AM
ye to 50% hi hua itne me kuch nhi hone wala hai itne trade me hm success nhi ho sakten hain isme humra n to profit hoga aur n hi losss hoga isliy aise karna mai sahi nhi samghta hun .

Haan bhai 50% hai, itna sahi nahi hai, lekin mere ko lagta hai, ki agar thoda sa edit kare is strategy mein, to 70% accuracy tak hum sahi kar sakte hai, aur fir is strategy base par achcha paisa mil sakta hai.:)

fxrafi4
2013-05-16, 09:36 PM
OK many thanks,

and hows regarding lower time frames? does one have tested the system solely in h4 or works it higher or not therefore sensible in lower time frames. I actually have created sensible expertise with different manual commerce systems most works terribly nice in m15. does one have tried it? Works it with it? .......................

hiplak
2013-07-21, 05:55 PM
i have made good experience with other manual trading system most works very nice. so are not good it? i think we need to test it and need to very good understand about your say my dear friend after then we can do that in our real account.

shawon04
2013-07-22, 01:38 AM
The writer on the approach likewise works by using support/resistance in addition to trend lines although When i don't make use of these individuals in this particular approach. My business is applying 3 tactics, 3 indicator based tactics in addition to 1 dependent on selling price steps. I've got manufactured beneficial practical knowledge having different information trading systems almost all is effective comfortable with m15. Have tried using the item? Is effective the item about it?

dareking
2013-08-04, 12:58 PM
chart jab jayda colorful ho jaata hai, to fir wo strategy kafi jayda complex ho jaati hai, kafi trader aisi hi strategy pasand karte hai, jismein bahut se indicators combined hote hai, lekin mere hisaab se aise strategy se avoid hi karna chahiye.

adibin
2013-08-04, 05:38 PM
I have noticed some false signals in the index, and index it is known
I advise you not to rely upon and rely on indicators known in the Meta Trader you will find a lot of explaining to these indicators in the forum

would be helpful to use the systems we already know the location of the test itself so that the advantages and disadvantages of the system that works, because the signal from the index that we can usually false signal because we do not know from where the index signal is obtained,,,,,, greetings success always, ,,

sunila
2013-08-05, 10:15 AM
mainay yai strategy kabhea use nahe ki hai apni trading mai aur ap ko bhea cahay k har cheeze ko ap apni trade mai use na karay kio k fir kabhea ap ko check karnay mai he loss ka samna ho sakta hai mughy sab sai zaydah news he pasand hai...

naziakhan
2013-08-05, 06:52 PM
chart jab jayda colorful ho jaata hai, to fir wo strategy kafi jayda complex ho jaati hai, kafi trader aisi hi strategy pasand karte hai, jismein bahut se indicators combined hote hai, lekin mere hisaab se aise strategy se avoid hi karna chahiye.

han bhai trader zaida indicators ko combine kar k trading karna pasand kartay hay . magar es sa confusion bi buhat zaida hoti hay , es liyay hamay apnay strategy ma kam az kam indicator use karnay cahiyay .:good:

wasimnayyar
2013-08-05, 07:05 PM
Ya thanks yeh aik achi strategy hai agar hum sab kisi aik strategy per amal kar kay kaam karay tu hum loo daily ka bhut acha profit earn kar shaktay hai or yeh bhi aik achi strategy hai app long trend ki information lo or short trade laga kar profit bano

fxastro
2013-08-05, 08:51 PM
I m new comer and i don't know about this, but i am learning now and as soon as i will get much experience in this field and i am very to join this forum and thankx all brother who are sending nice sharing on here.

dareking
2013-08-16, 06:46 PM
han bhai trader zaida indicators ko combine kar k trading karna pasand kartay hay . magar es sa confusion bi buhat zaida hoti hay , es liyay hamay apnay strategy ma kam az kam indicator use karnay cahiyay .:good:

bhai mere hisaab se to indicator ka use karna pasand hai, to indicator use karne ke liye hi bane hai, aur unka use bhi karna chahiye, lekin sirf wohi indicator ke saath trading karne ka fayda hota hai, jiske baare mein hum achchi tarah se jaante ho. :)

sunila
2013-09-07, 04:16 PM
forex mai ik nahe balky kafi strategy hoti hain ap har ik ko try nahe kar sakty hain magar jou ap ko bhut zaydah achea lagay ap us ko zrur try karay aur jab agar ap ko zara sa bhea feel ho yai ap k sath agay nahe cahl sakti hai tou ap us ko agay use na karay...

fxghost
2013-09-14, 06:49 PM
mainay yai strategy kabhea use nahe ki hai apni trading mai aur ap ko bhea cahay k har cheeze ko ap apni trade mai use na karay kio k fir kabhea ap ko check karnay mai he loss ka samna ho sakta hai mughy sab sai zaydah news he pasand hai...

Ji bhai main to yehi baat bol sakta hu ki agar apko ye strategy pasand aya ho to ap isko try kare use to maine bhi kabhi nahi kiya hain lekin jaisa ki trader batata hai agar us strategy ka use kare to shayad fayda ho sakta hain

wnhw99
2013-09-15, 10:08 PM
first you should try it yourself and after it you should give it to us for try...but as you told that it is a good indicator so i will try it for myself

asimjee
2013-09-15, 11:56 PM
dear I have noticed some false signals in the index, and index it is known
I advise you not to rely upon and rely on indicators known in the Meta Trader you will find a lot of explaining to these indicators in the forum

naziakhan
2013-09-16, 05:49 PM
Ji bhai main to yehi baat bol sakta hu ki agar apko ye strategy pasand aya ho to ap isko try kare use to maine bhi kabhi nahi kiya hain lekin jaisa ki trader batata hai agar us strategy ka use kare to shayad fayda ho sakta hain

bhai ya zaruri nh hota hay k agar ak strategy ak trader ko acha profit da rahi hay tu dosra trader bi same strategy sa acha earning kar sakta hay . ya tu us trader k experience aur practice per depend karta hay .:good:

moonroy
2013-09-17, 09:58 PM
I think that the right strategy after great to thank the terrible IM Thank you, and as a result, in this way, I've collected a lot, however, we must always use one strategy only, and in no way tried many strategies used a lot at the time and one of the strategies.

Josh Fisher
2013-09-17, 10:19 PM
Wow very nice techniques you have used. Well please try to test in the lower time frames like 15m because Its really boring sitting on the charts for the whole day and looking for a entry I think this can be converted into less time frames I will try it thanks.

momindil
2013-10-08, 07:59 PM
sub acha hai is mein.buth achi malomat hai but thek se main bhi samjh nahi pa raha wazahat karn thanks dear

benson
2013-10-08, 08:15 PM
I accept noticed some apocryphal signals in the index, and basis it is known
I admonish you not to await aloft and await on indicators accepted in the Meta Trader you will acquisition a lot of answer to these indicators in the appointment

sehatx
2013-10-18, 09:39 AM
I accept noticed some apocryphal signals in the index, and basis it is known
I admonish you not to await aloft and await on indicators accepted in the Meta Trader you will acquisition a lot of answer to these indicators in the appointment

result of during this method we will gather a lot of and a lot of strategy however we must always solely use one strategy we talk about lower time frames there it shows worst results so do not apply it on the lower chart and save your time money.

2013-10-18, 10:46 AM
the pictur attached is a good view of the market but do not make any trade unless you are fully aware of all thing like news and thd most important the type of the pair you use in trade it may have a lot of moving going on or it is going to correct position.

fxghost
2013-10-18, 11:21 AM
Hello,

Greets Triplex

ye strategy to mere ko kafi mushkil se lag rahi hain bhaiya ji lekin kisi ki strategy test karne mein koi dikkat nahi hain agar kisi ko strategy pasand aye to usko use karna chahiye uske liye fayda rahta hain wo usse earn kar sakta hain

naziakhan
2013-10-18, 05:22 PM
ye strategy to mere ko kafi mushkil se lag rahi hain bhaiya ji lekin kisi ki strategy test karne mein koi dikkat nahi hain agar kisi ko strategy pasand aye to usko use karna chahiye uske liye fayda rahta hain wo usse earn kar sakta hain

bhai kuch strategy dikhnay ma kafi mushkil lagti hay lakin jab hum un ka use kartay hay tu wo kafi easy hoti hay . agar ap ko ya strategy pasand ai hay tu ap ko zarur es strategy ko use karna cahiyay .:good:

wahaj0202
2013-11-11, 03:21 AM
iss ka kia maatlaab he ye cheez mujhe foorex ki aavhilaagti he kio k men jaab se yaha kaam ker raha hun mujhe ye baat pataa laag rahi hen k men yaha se kitna kuch seekh raha hun market k baare men joo mere lye boohata acha he

dipali
2013-11-18, 02:01 PM
You will see this strategy right is not as intelligent or as different markets? It seems that market trends not only in the country but wise, the question that you raise a different pair in your head? If If buy a code on a UFO Oder sales sign up

2013-11-20, 09:06 AM
I advise you not to rely upon and rely on indicators known in the Meta Trader you will find a lot of explaining to these indicators in the forum Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better or not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m15

kashed5675
2013-11-20, 11:22 AM
I am using 3 strategies, 2 indicator based strategies and 1 based on price action.I'm using a strict money management and my risk is only 1 % from the account and a RR of 1:1, I don't use the TP and SL from the signal,

lemonkhan
2013-11-20, 07:12 PM
offer a great experience with a variety of hand-made, often enjoyable. So this may not be a good object for? I'm sure we're going to test and tell you the status of my dear friend soon after, then you can from your bank account.

fxghost
2013-11-25, 11:56 AM
bhaiya ji apki is strategy ko maine try kiya tha dekhne mein to kafi acha lag rha tha lekin ismein ek dikkat ye hain ki false signal kafi jayda hain jo trade mein kafi nuksan dayak ho sakta hain main to ye kahunga ki aise system ka use karna theek nahi hoga

naziakhan
2013-11-25, 01:38 PM
bhaiya ji apki is strategy ko maine try kiya tha dekhne mein to kafi acha lag rha tha lekin ismein ek dikkat ye hain ki false signal kafi jayda hain jo trade mein kafi nuksan dayak ho sakta hain main to ye kahunga ki aise system ka use karna theek nahi hoga

han bhai trading system ka pata tu hamay use kar k hi ata hay . agar koi system zaida false signal da raha hay tu us ka use karna acha nh rahta hay kyu k us ma loss ka kafi zaida chances hotay aur winning ratio buhat kam hoti hay .:)

a_for_apple
2013-11-25, 02:35 PM
I am using 3 strategies, 2 indicator based strategies and 1 based on price action.I'm using a strict money management and my risk is only 1 % from the account and a RR of 1:1, I don't use the TP and SL from the signal,

I think it would be great if we just use the first strategy, this prevents us from experiencing confusion with our own trading strategy. I personally only use price action trading strategies. and as long as I use this strategy, I get a lot of lessons from every trade I make.

dasnewton420
2013-11-25, 03:44 PM
when a signaling comes I'm also hunting on W1 off the Chart, not exclusive the Indis on H4. I'm superficial on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the worst(the position one) and only occupation in this direction.

Anila
2013-11-25, 06:55 PM
fazool hai yeh dear brother jo trader hotay hai who indicator ka use nahi kartay who real trade kartay hai brother our forex trading may koi indicator esa hai hi nahi k jo ap ko koi profit day saktay yeh bat sach hai jo log indicator use kartay hai our profit uta letay hai who simple trade nahi kar saktay hai our bat rahi is indicator ap ko profit day ga buss sub ko nahi

sunila
2013-11-26, 09:01 AM
mainay yai strategy kabhea try nahe ki hai i dont know why but mughy is tarah strategy ko follow nahe karna hai kio k ap ko loss bhea ho sakta hai bhut he dehan sai koi strategy choose karna hoti hai...

fxghost
2013-12-11, 12:08 PM
mainay yai strategy kabhea try nahe ki hai i dont know why but mughy is tarah strategy ko follow nahe karna hai kio k ap ko loss bhea ho sakta hai bhut he dehan sai koi strategy choose karna hoti hai...

bhaiya ji agar apko is strategy mein dilchaspi nahi hain to koi baat nahi hain fir ap koi aur dusri stratgy ko follow kar sakte hain waise to maine bhi kabhi is strategy ko try nahi kiya hain kaisa hoga kaisa nahi ye batana mushkil hain

shafiqalfatah
2013-12-11, 02:29 PM
i have noticed some false signal in the index and index it is know i advise you not rely upon rely on indicators know in the meta trader you will find a lot of explaining in the forum indian forum main ap ko es ke barey main kafi malumat mil jaey gey

raufiqbal
2013-12-11, 02:37 PM
Thank you dear aap nay itni mehnat ki hay aur hamaray liye use full information share ki hain aur mere kahayal me es say logo kafi faida hasil karain gay

fxearner
2013-12-11, 02:57 PM

bhai ji loss tou aapko har ek strategy mein ho sakta hai,strategy samajhne ke liye aapko usmein time dena padta hai,usmein practice karni padti hai tabhi aap uss strategy ko samajhkar usmein kaam kar sakte hai warna aise aapko har ek strategy ka use samajh nahi aayenga..

mizz31
2013-12-11, 03:23 PM
iss ke bare me me filhaal kuch nahi kahun ga kiun ke me abhi iss business ko new new
he join kiya hun isi lye me apna bonus bana raha hun or isko learn bhi kar raha hun or i hope ke me bohat jald kafi kuch seekh jaon ga ...............

hunsei96
2013-12-12, 12:02 PM
Hi I have download it, but can't run on my MT4 why? this indicator avaible for MT5 version only or? yeah thanks for share this nice info I also read on detail with you tips.

fxghost
2014-01-02, 08:11 PM
bhai ji loss tou aapko har ek strategy mein ho sakta hai,strategy samajhne ke liye aapko usmein time dena padta hai,usmein practice karni padti hai tabhi aap uss strategy ko samajhkar usmein kaam kar sakte hai warna aise aapko har ek strategy ka use samajh nahi aayenga..

bhaiya ji koi bhi is tarh ki strategy nahi hain jismein trader loss na kare bas jo bhi strategy hum use karte hain us strategy ka use badi care ke sath kiya jana chahiye isse hum kafi loss se bach sakte hain aur strategy ke rule ke hisab se trade kar sakte hain

fxearner
2014-01-03, 05:30 PM
bhaiya ji koi bhi is tarh ki strategy nahi hain jismein trader loss na kare bas jo bhi strategy hum use karte hain us strategy ka use badi care ke sath kiya jana chahiye isse hum kafi loss se bach sakte hain aur strategy ke rule ke hisab se trade kar sakte hain

hanji bhai forex mein trader jo bhi strategy use karta hai tou trader ko uss par poora dhyaan dena chahiye jisse wo achhe se concentrate karke apni strategy ko use kar sakein,trader ko apni strategy ko aise use karna hoga ki usse loss se jada profits ho tabhi wo forex mein kaam kar sakenga..

fxghost
2014-01-24, 02:57 PM
hanji bhai forex mein trader jo bhi strategy use karta hai tou trader ko uss par poora dhyaan dena chahiye jisse wo achhe se concentrate karke apni strategy ko use kar sakein,trader ko apni strategy ko aise use karna hoga ki usse loss se jada profits ho tabhi wo forex mein kaam kar sakenga..

Jo bhi strategy hum log pasand karte hain uska use karne se pahle uske baare mein kafi achi tarah se jaan lena jaruri hota hain ishi tarah se hum apne strategy ke sath badiya trading kar sakte hain bhaiya ji

a_for_apple
2014-01-24, 05:01 PM
when a signaling comes I'm also hunting on W1 off the Chart, not exclusive the Indis on H4. I'm superficial on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the worst(the position one) and only occupation in this direction.

using W1 timeframe to trade in my opinion is very unusual, because it required patience for it, if we are trading in W1 timeframe, so we can reach TP months or floating position we experience more than a month. if we do not have the mental strength, we definitely will panic and open up new entry hope will cover the loss of the old entry :)

fxghost
2014-02-06, 01:40 PM
using W1 timeframe to trade in my opinion is very unusual, because it required patience for it, if we are trading in W1 timeframe, so we can reach TP months or floating position we experience more than a month. if we do not have the mental strength, we definitely will panic and open up new entry hope will cover the loss of the old entry :)

bhaiya ji weekly chart par trade karna kafi acha ho sakta hain Long term trader kafi fayda udhate hain ek hi candle 500+ pips ka banta hain aur agar entry sahi ho jaaye to kafi badiya pips ek hi trade se aa sakte hain

bussinessman
2014-02-06, 10:33 PM
bhaiya ji weekly chart par trade karna kafi acha ho sakta hain Long term trader kafi fayda udhate hain ek hi candle 500+ pips ka banta hain aur agar entry sahi ho jaaye to kafi badiya pips ek hi trade se aa sakte hain

nhi mai nhi manta hun trader ko H1 chart per work karna chahiy jo trader H1 chart per work karega wo kafi acha kar lega iske alwa koi bhi rasta nhi hai hume bhi iss er dyaan dena chahiy nhi to muskil a sakti hai .

fxearner
2014-02-06, 11:16 PM
nhi mai nhi manta hun trader ko H1 chart per work karna chahiy jo trader H1 chart per work karega wo kafi acha kar lega iske alwa koi bhi rasta nhi hai hume bhi iss er dyaan dena chahiy nhi to muskil a sakti hai .

bhai ji h1 charts par tabhi entry li jaati hai jab aapko esme long time trading karni ho,har ek charts ka apna apna role hai,app kisi bhi cheez ko apne hisaab se nahi use karte ,ye aapki strategy aur style par depend karta hai fir aap ussi hisaab se apna charts use kar sakenge..

naziakhan
2014-02-07, 10:03 AM

G bhai ap na bilkul theek kaha hay k W1 chart per work karnay k liyay kafi high patience ki zarurat hoti hay aur her trader ma itna patience nh hota hay , es time frame per hamara take profit kam az kam 300 to 500 pip hota hay .:)

nidhi
2014-02-07, 10:14 AM
As there are a lot of such type of stuffs on internet before using these indicators and templates for real account trading we must get doubly sure of the set up on demo account and when gets full confidence over the system then only we should go for real account trading as at first looks every such products looks nice and profitable but reality is some thing else.

fxghost
2014-02-28, 02:56 PM
G bhai ap na bilkul theek kaha hay k W1 chart per work karnay k liyay kafi high patience ki zarurat hoti hay aur her trader ma itna patience nh hota hay , es time frame per hamara take profit kam az kam 300 to 500 pip hota hay .:)

bhaiya main to samjhata hu ki W1 chart par trade karna koi easy nahi hota hain kafi higher time frame hain iska ek candle ke liye trader ko 7 din ka wait karna hota hain main to kabhi itne bade time frame par trade nahi karta hu

fxearner
2014-02-28, 05:28 PM
bhaiya main to samjhata hu ki W1 chart par trade karna koi easy nahi hota hain kafi higher time frame hain iska ek candle ke liye trader ko 7 din ka wait karna hota hain main to kabhi itne bade time frame par trade nahi karta hu

bhai ji mene kabhi weekly charts ko nahi dekha,mujhe aajtak samajh nahi aaya enn charts ko dekhkar traders kaise apni trade mein entry le sakta hai,ye sirf long time traders ke liye hote hai jo enko apni trade mein use kar sakte hai,ye bahut he mushkil charts hai mere liye to..

mdchomokali
2014-02-28, 07:22 PM
i've got built good encounter with various other information dealing process many functions comfortable. so are not good that? i believe we need to test that and also must great comprehend regarding the declare my own beloved friend after and then we are able to achieve that inside our genuine accounts.

babul_ct
2014-02-28, 07:31 PM
could well be helpful to operate the programs most of us know the positioning on the check themselves so that the pluses and minuses on the method which operates, since the indication from the listing that people can certainly generally false indication mainly because most of us are not aware of by the spot that the listing indication is acquired, hey there achievements constantly

anwer
2014-03-01, 07:42 PM
hi my friend
you're very beautiful
thank you for your help and your advice
in think that is important to interested to your help

fxghost
2014-03-12, 03:13 PM
bhai ji mene kabhi weekly charts ko nahi dekha,mujhe aajtak samajh nahi aaya enn charts ko dekhkar traders kaise apni trade mein entry le sakta hai,ye sirf long time traders ke liye hote hai jo enko apni trade mein use kar sakte hai,ye bahut he mushkil charts hai mere liye to..

Weekly chart to mujhe bhi pasand nahi hain kafi higher time frame hota hain ismein entry lena kafi mushkil hota hain lekin long term ke liye faydemand hota hain bhaiya ji

starman
2014-03-12, 05:50 PM
I have observed many fake alerts within the list, as well as list it is identified We inform you not to ever rely upon as well as rely on signs identified within the Meta Speculator you'll find lots of trying to explain to these signs within the community forum.

mdchomokali
2014-03-26, 06:14 PM
i've got produced excellent practical knowledge using various other guide investing process almost all is effective excellent. so can be negative the idea? i think we need to test the idea and need to very excellent understand concerning your claim my precious friend following then we could do that in this real bank account.

subnkur
2014-03-26, 06:38 PM
we have made great encounter together with other handbook dealing method most performs pleasant. so are negative the item? i think we need to test drive it in addition to must good recognize concerning the say my precious close friend soon after next we are able to do this inside our true consideration.

nopi400
2014-03-26, 06:41 PM
bro mene ye page open kia he lekin yahan per mujy koi nai araha downlaod ka option ... plz mujy btain kia ye kia problem he aur ye stratgy ko kese use karte hen apko koi video banani pare gi jismen apko ye sub kuch samjhan pare ga ya ye btain ke jo apne site btai he wo is stratgy ke use btati he ya nai

loubnaettaki
2014-03-27, 01:59 AM
and hows about lower timeframes? Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better or not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m15. Do you have tried it? Works it with it? & thanks you soooo much :p)

ayalayala
2014-03-27, 09:45 AM
i've got manufactured excellent encounter having different manual dealing technique the majority of performs very nice. so might be negative the idea? i think we should test that as well as ought to top notch fully grasp with regards to ones claim my expensive good friend immediately after and then we are able to accomplish that in your authentic bill.

mstnazim
2014-03-27, 07:55 PM
we've produced excellent knowledge along with other guide book exchanging system almost all works comfortable. so can be bad that? i do believe we should instead test that as well as must very good recognize concerning your own say our precious pal after after that we can make it happen in this genuine accounts.

fxghost
2014-04-18, 03:19 PM
bro mene ye page open kia he lekin yahan per mujy koi nai araha downlaod ka option ... plz mujy btain kia ye kia problem he aur ye stratgy ko kese use karte hen apko koi video banani pare gi jismen apko ye sub kuch samjhan pare ga ya ye btain ke jo apne site btai he wo is stratgy ke use btati he ya nai

bhaiya ji download file delete ho jaati hain ya fir trader usko remove kar deta hain lekin aapko aur bhi system search karne honge ye system nahi mila to aage bade is field mein kafi safar karna padta hain tab jaa kar kuch kamyaab ho pate hain bhaiya ji :)

fxearner
2014-04-18, 03:42 PM
bhaiya ji download file delete ho jaati hain ya fir trader usko remove kar deta hain lekin aapko aur bhi system search karne honge ye system nahi mila to aage bade is field mein kafi safar karna padta hain tab jaa kar kuch kamyaab ho pate hain bhaiya ji :)

hanji bhai aapne thik kaha forex mein kaafi time lag jaata hai successful hone ke liye,aisa nahi hai trader ek he strategy ko forex mein use karke earn karta rahenga,trader ko yaha apna bhi experienced banaan hoga jisse wo sab kuch ess business ke baarein mein achhe se samajh sakein..

saulseth
2014-04-18, 04:03 PM
and also hows with regards to cheaper timeframes Have analyzed the system merely inside h4 or even performs the idea much better or even not too good inside cheaper timeframes. I've built good encounter along with other information tradingsystems the majority of performs good inside m15. Have attempted the idea Works the idea by using it.

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-21, 06:25 PM
bhai main khud bhi is froum main new hon mainy ye acount iak dost say liyahai us k pasa aisy hi par tha ap ki fx alphabetic ki mujhy smjh nai rahi hai so plese dont mind ap kiya is ak urdu main tarjuma akr k mujhy bata skty ho kiya

a_for_apple
2014-04-21, 07:10 PM
and hows about lower timeframes? Do you have tested the system only in h4 or works it better or not so good in lower timeframes. I have made good experience with other manual tradingsystems most works very nice in m15. Do you have tried it? Works it with it? & thanks you soooo much :p)

we could actually use on a smaller timeframe, but I think it would be better to refer to a large timeframe, so that we only use a small timeframe to trigger entry. while the basis of the analysis that we make fixed using a larger timeframe.

portal
2014-04-22, 08:03 AM
thanks for sharing, but from your picture this indicator and fx alphatrader strategy is kind of lag indicator so if you use it for your trading maybe you can use it for longterm trading.. and i dont really understand what the use of that bottom indicator that only oppear pink line

fxghost
2014-05-11, 05:50 PM
hanji bhai aapne thik kaha forex mein kaafi time lag jaata hai successful hone ke liye,aisa nahi hai trader ek he strategy ko forex mein use karke earn karta rahenga,trader ko yaha apna bhi experienced banaan hoga jisse wo sab kuch ess business ke baarein mein achhe se samajh sakein..

successful hone mein time lagta hain agar koi ye sochta hain ki usne aaj ye business join kiya hain aur aaj hi ya kuch dino mein safal ho jayega to aisa mumkin nahi hota hain usko safalta pane mein kafi time lag jata hain

rahul patel
2014-07-25, 08:20 PM
strategy to kafi simple lag rahi hai pics dkh kar magar ismein aapne jo background color istemal kiya hai usmein kich jyada pata nahi chalta behtar yahi hai ki aap bydfault chart pe uload kare taki samajne mein aasani ho newbies ko to next time aap aisa jarur kare

a_for_apple
2014-07-26, 11:51 AM
This is a simple strategy that I think can be learned by any beginner
provided they have the intention to learn, this course must be accompanied by learning about money management. because 80% of our success is about money management.

rahul patel
2014-07-26, 08:07 PM
strategy chahe koi bhi ho hamein uske anusar trade karte hamein aana chahiye ham kaisi bhi strategy ko ek modified karke yani usmein kuch sudhar kar ke use aur profitable aur succesful bana sakte hai yeh sab kuch hamare hath mein hai possible hai

fxghost
2014-08-14, 03:46 PM
strategy chahe koi bhi ho hamein uske anusar trade karte hamein aana chahiye ham kaisi bhi strategy ko ek modified karke yani usmein kuch sudhar kar ke use aur profitable aur succesful bana sakte hai yeh sab kuch hamare hath mein hai possible hai

ji strategy hum log pasand karte hain bhaiya ji uske hisaab se hi trader ko trading karna hota hain aapko acha gain bhi hota hain jab aap us strategy ka istemaal karna kafi achi tarah se jaan lete hain bhaiya ji

arfathuddin2
2014-08-14, 05:04 PM
thanks to your current reply. Mcdougal in the strategy furthermore uses support/resistance and also trendlines but I actually don't use these in this approach. I am using a few strategies, a couple of indicatorbased strategies and also 1 according to price actions.
On the alphatraderstrategy you can also get several false signs, within my myfxbook-link you can view i currently have simply 59% Winners(62% very long and also 56% short).

fxearner
2014-09-06, 04:08 PM

hanji agar trader ko koi system me lagta hai ki wo edit karke uske signals ko aur improve karlega to tader ko aisa jaroor karna chahiye,system chahe jaisa marzi ho lekin agar trader usse achhe se trades karne lag jaata hai to wo usko permanent apne liye bana sakta hai..

riasatali_56
2014-09-06, 04:12 PM
Jee brother yaar waqai nice system he is system ke zariye hum easily trend ko follow out karsakte hen ke kis trah jane wala he thak h apne bohat nice information share ki he apna bohat boht thanks is forum se abhi tak men bohat ziada information get karschuka hun bohat profitable he yaar ye

sajid1240
2014-09-06, 04:19 PM
I have noticed some false signals in the index, and index it is known I advise you not to rely upon and rely on indicators known in the Meta Trader. but not in the night. The SIgnal comes on the right upper sight und makes an audio alarm.

fxghost
2014-09-23, 04:32 PM
hanji agar trader ko koi system me lagta hai ki wo edit karke uske signals ko aur improve karlega to tader ko aisa jaroor karna chahiye,system chahe jaisa marzi ho lekin agar trader usse achhe se trades karne lag jaata hai to wo usko permanent apne liye bana sakta hai..

agar kisi bhi system mein galat cheez ke bare mein humko pata chal jata hain to usmein thoda bahut improvement la sakte hain usmein hum kuch aisa tool edit kar sakte hain jisse humare ko galat signal milne kam ho sakte hain

portal
2014-09-24, 06:00 AM
hello friend thanks for your sharing, it looks like easy to use only need to matching the collor right? so you use only H4 and higher time frame, may i ask is this strategy can be use for smaller time frame for scalping and make more short trading? i dont really like to trade with longterm and H4 also D1 take long time for wait

atifrana
2014-10-20, 04:55 PM
Thanks dost apka is new strategy FX Alphatrader kl iye or me apko welcome b kerta hun is great Indian Forex Forum me or baki apne strategy achi batai hai or screen shot jo dia hai yeh b acha hai is se help is strategy ko samajhne me ho rahi hai.

shinnafxt
2014-10-20, 05:17 PM
Nice trading system but there is no trading strategy that is better than or have 100% to earn in the forex market.forex trader just need to have a strong money management if they want to continue to earn in the forex marker business

foysalkha34
2014-10-20, 05:42 PM
:woo:
I have no idea about this.....

naziakhan
2014-10-21, 08:57 AM
agar kisi bhi system mein galat cheez ke bare mein humko pata chal jata hain to usmein thoda bahut improvement la sakte hain usmein hum kuch aisa tool edit kar sakte hain jisse humare ko galat signal milne kam ho sakte hain

G bhai g agar kisi trdading system ki khami k baray ma hum jan jatay hay tu phr hamay us ko improve karnay ki koshish karni cahiyay ta k future ma hum us trading system sa acha result hasil kar sakay .:good:

fxearner
2014-10-21, 05:44 PM
G bhai g agar kisi trdading system ki khami k baray ma hum jan jatay hay tu phr hamay us ko improve karnay ki koshish karni cahiyay ta k future ma hum us trading system sa acha result hasil kar sakay .:good:

hanji agar trader kisi system ko use kar raha hai aur usko usmein koi kami ya changes ka jaroorat lagta hai to usko usmein chanegs jaroor karna chahiye fir uske baad he tarder apne system ko aur achhe se use kar sakenga..

rockstar3
2014-11-09, 06:15 PM
sahi hai par big time frame ke charte pe SL ko use karne mai bahut problem hoti hai hum lod chart ki size ko dekh ke SL bhi bada laga lete hai jo kabhi kabhi humare 5 wining trade ko le beth tha hai.

ipman
2014-11-09, 08:31 PM
tf weekly trading using will be very boring in my opinion, because waiting for each candle by one week, it's a long time, but if you can, a lot of opportunities that can be from tf-H4 M15 ..... but in excess of the weekly tf is rare to get false signals

shahid079
2014-11-09, 09:02 PM
there are so many sites who offers you different kind of indicators and for them there is no knowledge required as they say but the fact is that these kind of indicators are good when they are in the pictures but they prove so bad when you use them for real trading not only you lose you money but you also waste you time. so trader should not believe such a indicators and instead of buying these indicators they should learn the forex trading.

sahilrajput
2014-11-20, 01:54 PM
bhai main abi forex trading main new hu or mujy koi strategy use karny nahi ati or main ny abi ye llower tfs strategy use nahi ki. mujy lagata hy ki ap ka ye indicator forex trading successful nahi ho ga. forex trading main koi indicator 100% successful nahi ho skta.

asingh601
2014-12-04, 05:28 PM
bhai main abi forex trading main new hu or mujy koi strategy use karny nahi ati or main ny abi ye llower tfs strategy use nahi ki. mujy lagata hy ki ap ka ye indicator forex trading successful nahi ho ga. forex trading main koi indicator 100% successful nahi ho skta.

ye baat to sahi hai ki forex me koi bhi indicator 100 percent successful nahi hota hai par agar khud ki strategy ko kuch indicactors ko jod kar kaam karen to wo atleast 90% success dila sakta hai 10% apwad hota hai wahi ki profit hoga ya loss.

miyanmohsin
2014-12-28, 11:44 PM
bhai aik forex trading main new trader hu lakin main koi bi strategy ye indicator use nahi main sirf price action say trading karta hu ye aik bohat hi acha trading skyle hay jis say ap forex trading main loss nahi karty ye aik bohat hi acha style hay.

shinaforex1
2015-01-20, 07:54 PM
Good trading strategy but trader need to have discipline with any strategy that they are using in the forex market trading business.the forex market business need strategy for you to earn in the forex market.trader with many trader without discipline can not earn in the forex market

naziakhan
2015-01-21, 08:17 PM
bhaiya ji agar jo apne koi bhi indicator ka istemaal karna jana hain to jarur uska use kare agar koi indicator aap use karna nahi jante hain to pahle usko sikhe jab tak ap sikhenge nahi koi bhi indicator apke liye acha sabit nahi hoga bhaiya ji

han bhaiya g kisi bi indicator ko aisay hi hum use tu nh kar saktay hay , pahlay hamay us indicator k baray ma achi jankari hasil karna parti hay tab hi hum us ko use kar k trading start kar saktay hay aur acha result hasil kar saktay hay .:)

fxearner
2015-01-24, 06:16 PM
han bhaiya g kisi bi indicator ko aisay hi hum use tu nh kar saktay hay , pahlay hamay us indicator k baray ma achi jankari hasil karna parti hay tab hi hum us ko use kar k trading start kar saktay hay aur acha result hasil kar saktay hay .:)

hanji indicator ko bina samjhe ya practice karein trader use he nahi kar sakta,trader ko uske baarein me achhe se jaana hoga tabhi trader usko apne trading me use kar sakta hai aur eske liye trader ko hard work bhi karna hoga..

loys
2015-01-25, 03:43 AM
at my experience i think it looks so nice l like the alarm in this indicator.couse when l m busy with charts l always forgot to be there for entering the trade.l want to ask if how it is with 30 min and 1 h charts.did anybody over there try this indicator already please share your experiences with us .

NaveedPK
2015-02-09, 12:24 AM
dear your post about the trend following strategy is very informative and the links you mentioned also have good informative material about the strategy and the your detail in this post are also good.

loys
2015-02-14, 09:35 PM
woow alpha strategie make me fell like horror movies, I am using 3 strategies, 2 indicatorbased strategies and 1 based on price action.
At the alphatraderstrategy there are also some false signals, in my myfxbook-link you can see that I have got only 59% Winners(62% long and 56% short).

Takiart
2015-06-26, 10:08 PM
Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

fxjais
2015-09-27, 08:55 PM
Agar hum kisi indicator se fake signal mile to humen uss indicator ko apne strategy me samil nahi karani chahiye, kyoki fake signal par hum trading karate hai to humen loss hone ka darr rahta hai.

mubshar iqbal
2015-09-28, 05:55 PM
MAIN is stargy ko dwonload kanry ki try kar raha ho ya download nahe ho raha main nay wbsite ko bhi open kia ha lakin is main eror a raha ap is ko doabra opn kar kay dakhy k kya problem ha then again post karna .

Blast
2015-10-19, 02:54 PM
Trend trading is perhaps the easiest trading style in the foreign exchange market trading. When there is an established trend it is simple to buy on dips or sell on rallies when price touches the trend line and have stop loss below trend line at all times.

mazprofx
2015-10-30, 12:33 PM
Mujhe nahin lagta hai ki humen Daily aur weekly time frame par analysis karne ke liye kisi aise trading strategy ki jarurat hoti hai, hum sabhi jaante hai ki daily aur weekly time frame me generally fibonacci aur RSI ka use karke market ki analysis ki jaati hai.

Fxwin
2015-11-11, 10:03 PM
Aap sahi kah rahe hai maine jitani bhi forex technical analysis ko watch ki hai uska higher time frame par fibonacci level aur RSI indicator ke sath hi market ki analysis ki jaati hai, agar humen high time frame par trading hi karani hai to uske lie e strategy mujhe achchi nahi lag rahi hai.

fxearner
2015-11-12, 05:00 PM
Mujhe nahin lagta hai ki humen Daily aur weekly time frame par analysis karne ke liye kisi aise trading strategy ki jarurat hoti hai, hum sabhi jaante hai ki daily aur weekly time frame me generally fibonacci aur RSI ka use karke market ki analysis ki jaati hai.

hanji yahan trader ke paas daily aur weekly time frame par analysis karna hota hai,yahan trader trading strategy par jetna jada focus karta hai wo utna he yahan achha kar sakenga aur usko pehle demo par he test karna chahiye..

noorkausar
2015-11-24, 06:05 PM
jie han ye bht achi strategy hy or bht acha indicator hy isko bhi humny demo mein use krna chaye istarah humy faida hoga or hum achi trading kr sakty hen taky acha kama saken forex sy

dareking
2015-12-07, 10:10 AM
jie han ye bht achi strategy hy or bht acha indicator hy isko bhi humny demo mein use krna chaye istarah humy faida hoga or hum achi trading kr sakty hen taky acha kama saken forex sy

Bhai kafi sari trading strategy hai yaha par, ye bhi ek badiya trading strategy hai, lekin maine kabhi bhi isko try nahi kiya hai, already mere pass mein kafi trading strategy hai, badiya system ke sath trading karna humare liye acha hota hai bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2015-12-07, 02:11 PM
Bhai kafi sari trading strategy hai yaha par, ye bhi ek badiya trading strategy hai, lekin maine kabhi bhi isko try nahi kiya hai, already mere pass mein kafi trading strategy hai, badiya system ke sath trading karna humare liye acha hota hai bhai.

ji system jitna badiya ho utna hi achcha rahta hain lekin maine to kabhi bhi trading strategy ye koshish nahi kiya hain ab apne yadi bola hain to main isko try karke dekhunga badiya hua to isko live par bhi try karunga

Rehman12
2015-12-07, 07:42 PM
thanks dear for this thread but one problem is i feel in your graph is that its not easy to read and its very complex for the newbies of the forex members but overall i am very thankful to you for this informative thread

danish555
2015-12-07, 08:28 PM
i want to know that what is FX alpha trader i am new in the trading business and kindly share with me as you know the new traders can learn from their elders so if you share an experience of alpha trader i will be thankful to you

impexo27
2015-12-08, 04:47 AM
As of my experience the trend following strategies often down work as the market is 20 percent of the time trending only. The rest 80 percent of the time the market is ranging and your trend following strategies wont work by than. So in that case we must be very careful about how we are trading in that market. It is very risky to follow trend following strategies. It is better to stick to ranging and trend following strategies at the same time.

dareking
2015-12-28, 11:17 AM
Bhai waise to aise trading system trend ke sath mein hi work karte hai, maine to kafi achi tarah se is tarah ke trading system ko test karke dekha hai, main to bhai aise trading system ke sath kabhi bhi trading nahi karna chahunga bhai.

fxearner
2015-12-29, 11:38 AM
Bhai waise to aise trading system trend ke sath mein hi work karte hai, maine to kafi achi tarah se is tarah ke trading system ko test karke dekha hai, main to bhai aise trading system ke sath kabhi bhi trading nahi karna chahunga bhai.

bhai ji agar koi trading system se help lekar yahan sahi trend market me nahi milta hai to yahan aise system ka koi faida nahi hota hai,yahan aapko achhe se market me trend ko pehle jaana hoga aur fir uske according he yahan kaam karna chahiye..

ramjan ali
2015-12-29, 03:20 PM
nice strategy. May be good for a trader. Like it. Now I will practice in On demo. But this link is not clear to know. I am trying it own way. After practice I will post again. everyone will start After demo practice

Fxwin
2016-01-23, 10:39 PM
Agar koi forex strategy market ki trend ko right time par catch karke humen signal deta hai tab to wo forex strategy mere liye achcha hai, agar wo trend ko sahi time par catch nahi karta hai yaa ape signal ko baar baar change karta hai to phir uske sath trading nahi karani chahiye.

Forex123
2016-01-24, 10:59 PM
when a signal comes I'm also looking on W1 off the Chart, not only the Indis on H4. I'm looking on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the bottom..I'm using a strict money management and my risk is only 1 % from the account and a RR of 1:1

nur5564
2016-01-29, 04:19 PM
dear tarder the fx alphabeter is also a very good tarder and you have to work hard in order ot becoea good tarder so be a good tarder and then you are going to leran alot ofmr the trading sysmtems so be a wise tarder

dareking
2016-02-07, 10:49 AM
Agar koi forex strategy market ki trend ko right time par catch karke humen signal deta hai tab to wo forex strategy mere liye achcha hai, agar wo trend ko sahi time par catch nahi karta hai yaa ape signal ko baar baar change karta hai to phir uske sath trading nahi karani chahiye.

Haan bhai koi bhi trading system humare ko market mein sahi signal deta hai to achi baat hai, us trading system ke sath mein humare ko kafi badiya trading karne ko mil pati hai, acha trading se paisa kamaya ja sakta hai bhai.

sdcfesco
2016-02-07, 11:42 AM
I have tried many such kind of strategies but no vain. The good and main strategy is that make your own way by following the rules and regulations of the forex trading. When we make our own strategy with the help of our knowledge it works very well.

Muskan
2016-02-07, 12:11 PM
strategy is not so good for range markets or it seems to be good for trend markets but let me ask you a question how do you keep overview works it better or not so good in lower time frames i have made good experience with other manual trading systems most works very nice.

dareking
2016-03-21, 11:00 AM
strategy is not so good for range markets or it seems to be good for trend markets but let me ask you a question how do you keep overview works it better or not so good in lower time frames i have made good experience with other manual trading systems most works very nice.

Bhai agar ye trading system trend ke liye badiya lag raha hai to fir main to kahunga trend ke time par humare ko trading karna thik rahega bhai, ismein kafi ache pips liye ja sakte hai bhai humare ko bas trend ka wait karna padega.

bimarosidin
2016-03-21, 01:54 PM
I think this strategy too many indicators of what is not confusing to us as a novice trader, for me if our forex Trdaing enough only using one indicator alone was already profitable are important in the regulation and discipline Monye menagement

dareking
2016-04-26, 10:42 AM
Bhai aise colorful trading system ka use main kabhi karna pasand hi nahi karta hoon, ek tarah se agar dekha jaye to aise system humare ko false signal kafi jayda dete hai entry wrong par loss bade karwate hai bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2016-04-26, 12:48 PM
Bhai aise colorful trading system ka use main kabhi karna pasand hi nahi karta hoon, ek tarah se agar dekha jaye to aise system humare ko false signal kafi jayda dete hai entry wrong par loss bade karwate hai bhai.

mai simple trading karna pasand karta hu mai aise karke achi trading kar pata hu trading achi honi chahiye trader achi trading jaise bhi kare acha result milna chahiye trader ko mehnat karna hota hai

fxearner
2016-04-26, 02:48 PM
mai simple trading karna pasand karta hu mai aise karke achi trading kar pata hu trading achi honi chahiye trader achi trading jaise bhi kare acha result milna chahiye trader ko mehnat karna hota hai

hanji forex trader esme jetna simple rehta hai wo utna achha trading kar sakta hai,esme trader ko market me mehnat karte hue sabb learn karna hita hai,trader agar sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Fatehpuri
2016-04-28, 12:52 PM
Dear apki strategy buhat hi achi ha lekin ic k liye humein proper time dena hoga q k daily chart aur 4H chart me wazeeh singnal trading ka ni milta q k os time hi forex me changing ho jane wali hoti ha better yahi ha kh jo b indicators important ha os ko follow karte howe hi soch samjh k hi trade lagaien.

fxtrader123
2016-05-01, 04:08 AM
this is really seems to be a cool strategy and i think that if we can learn it then we'll be able to make good trades using this strategy and all we have to do is to learn it well

dareking
2016-06-07, 11:22 AM
hanji forex trader esme jetna simple rehta hai wo utna achha trading kar sakta hai,esme trader ko market me mehnat karte hue sabb learn karna hita hai,trader agar sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo esme achhe se kaam kar sakenga..

Bhai yaha par learn karna kafi jayda important hota hai bhai, aur apne system ko kafi jayda effective rakhna bhai humare liye jaruri hota hai, taki market mein humare ko kafi acha trading karne ko mil sake bhai.

wassa99
2016-06-23, 09:20 AM
In the weekend I will look for 3 successively same Candles in the W1-Chart, in that direction i only will trade. Then I will switch to D1 and will draw some Support/Resistance-Lines and Trend lines into the Chart and then I will look on H4 if I can enter a trade, to get a good RR and so on.

dareking
2016-08-04, 12:58 PM

Bhai yaha par simple trading karna hi acha hota hai, agar hum is tarah ke system ke sath mein trading kar rahe hai jo risky hai kafi mushkil hai, to bhai uske sath mein hum logo ko kafi jayda dikkat ho sakti hai bhai.