PDA

View Full Version : Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

niks
2011-12-29, 12:57 PM
Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
It will be great if you can describe with appropriate picture.

niks
2011-12-29, 01:17 PM
Here is my strategy .
I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatilehttp://ubuntuone.com/579EEJwt69xMeZZnjdYYeB , i mean if market is too slow then
no guarantee of pullback.
If you have doubt in this or any suggestions then post it.

yogesh
2011-12-30, 10:00 PM
There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

niks
2011-12-31, 01:23 AM
There are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

Yes , i agree with you . Long term investment gives you great profit. But everyone in forex do have some strategy which he always checks
before opening any trades . What is yours ?

bigearners
2011-12-31, 10:06 AM
simple strategy which is using by most of the people here about the scalping and if i got the success then i have nothing but to leave the trades on that day and it is quite good that you got the small profit rather to loss.
yeah scalping is good strategy for me..i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy inspite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.
And like to use SL and TP with 1:1 which make my strategy quite effective. means like 20 pips for SL and same for TP.

maliknas
2011-12-31, 10:24 AM
I think trading with as less greed as possible is the best strategy in forex trading. If we will trade with less greed then we will try to earn a small profit and that will make our trading with less emotions and less mistakes.

s19
2011-12-31, 10:30 AM
i am using MACD indicator for scalping trading.
in scalping my take profit is only 6-10pips and for this kind take profit i put 30pips stop loss and some time without stop loss.
this is success but due to some strong news it will be fail. i am trying to improve it more.

Anand
2011-12-31, 01:05 PM
There are many strategies in forex.I am use 2 or 3 strategies for trading,but most successful strategies is Moving Average.I am select 5 and 10 both lines,when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right Direction.

aadrika
2011-12-31, 10:41 PM
My most profitable startegy is the pivot point strategy which I use for day trading. It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do not always form so getting a trading opportunity was quite difficult.

yogesh
2011-12-31, 11:48 PM
I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.

blackprince4u
2012-01-01, 10:00 PM
My best strategy is medium term using only fundamentals and macd. I think thats the best combination that i know and it has more than 99% accuracy.But your fundamental analysis must be very good to use this strategy.

abcforex
2012-01-01, 10:34 PM
Yes you are saying right, but one thing is more added to your view to keep cool mind set and adjust according to the market condition and good prediction is also play an important role to get more and more money , make himself better then the others then you are able to get profit.

ali1011
2012-01-04, 09:45 AM
I use just trading signals and also believe on this because this is very interested and comfortable for me and therefore i use strategy for my forex activities in my account .

speedy
2012-01-04, 01:09 PM
It is not wrong to trade with signal from indicators, people or any sources but you shouldn't use signal as your final decision.
It is too risky if you did that because there are many things which you must consider before make decision. Besides, you shouldn't
depend on signal to make decision.

Depending only on signals is not good at all, we have to take care of other factors such as news and economical conditions of the countries related to currency pair. I always keep myself in-touch with the latest news and don't make my decisions only on signals.

Snoopy1234
2012-01-04, 01:18 PM
Hi,

my most profitable Strategy is scalping. Scalping with an good scalping EA. It works nice on Instaforex and on some other Brokers. Best with 5 digit account but also with 4 digit accounts.

muhammadatif
2012-01-15, 01:33 AM
My profit able strategy is trade on gold because is a strongest commodity in forex market so we can earn good profit in less time according to currency pairs.

kulonikilaregunung
2012-01-15, 09:52 AM
I think gold trading requires a large capital, because the price of gold daily range is large, That's usually happen to newbie trader, with small capital they make a deal with big lot in order to get big profit. They didn't calculate about the risk. If they more patience with their trading not greedy , perhaps will take success in their trading

dmambi
2012-01-15, 11:29 AM
My profit able strategy is trade on gold because is a strongest commodity in forex market so we can earn good profit in less time according to currency pairs.
But gold sometimes moves very quickly and to withstand such moves we need to have a big capital in the account , hence i avoid trading gold and concentrating more on silver trading. once i build enough capital for gold i will switch to it.

lax
2012-01-15, 03:22 PM
the most profitable method that a trader can use is small profits,high but comfortable leverage. Compounding your results can take you very far. When you want to start trading forex you should know that the likely posibility of trading and gainng high,and the posibility of losing the same way is also very high. I us a trading strategy of gainning 5 **** a day,which is very posible,after that i compound on a monthly basis,the results are good,though low but very good. You should try it to,i hope it works for you.

niks
2012-01-19, 06:26 PM
Recently i came across interesting thing about breakout . This helped me many times to book 20-30 pip easily.
Breakout candle have short tails . So whenever i see such candle i open position likewise the current trend .
Next candle follows the same trend with 20+ pip.

sangam
2012-01-31, 02:59 PM
There are many strategies in forex.I am use 2 or 3 strategies for trading,but most successful strategies is Moving Average.I am select 5 and 10 both lines,when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right Direction.

Moving Averages is good for understanding also we can get good knowledge about the possible trend reversals that are going to come up in the future. I have tested the 10SMA and 20SMA and found good results in the M15 charts :)

nilesh
2012-02-04, 01:17 PM
I am getting good results by trading the news, I wait for major news releases and then trade according to that. Although I must use my stop loss in case if there is a divergence but still the overall result is good if you only trade high impact news.

alam
2012-02-06, 03:52 PM
I use just trading signals and also believe on this because this is very interested and comfortable for me and therefore i use strategy for my forex activities in my account .

pooja
2012-02-08, 12:42 PM
It seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account.

niteshforex
2012-02-19, 06:06 PM
I am getting good results by trading the news, I wait for major news releases and then trade according to that. Although I must use my stop loss in case if there is a divergence but still the overall result is good if you only trade high impact news.

fxquest
2012-02-19, 06:38 PM
I keep track of nearest support and resistance levels and also act on prices moving towards major moving averages, even if these support or ressitance can be violated there are high chances of getting a reverse swing few times from those levels, these help me determine entry and exit points and make it easy for me to make faster profit.

m3x_19
2012-02-19, 08:00 PM
Which is your most profitable strategy ?

Let's discuss the strategies which were really helpful and worked most of the time.
My best strategy, at least until now, is to trade when the market is in low price and sell if the market is high. When do i know that the market is in the low price and in the high price? I use some indicator like Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, Moving Average, and CCI, and a help from pivot points and daily range.

Abdomhadi
2012-02-25, 03:37 AM
I will say my strategy in writing: it is simple but you just apply it and after having carefully analyze all apply, so I put a line above the highest candle in the above prices and in also another below this candle and finally another line above the more basic and candle desous to another and you look at the difference of day and analyze them and in this case you can make your purchase and sale.

ishvara
2012-02-25, 04:13 AM
Strategy that we can utilize for success in forex exchange trading is actually best dependent on our success. The most profitable success that we would have would be with strategies that we can understand.

evostaff
2012-02-25, 05:12 AM
based on my experience, the best way to take profit from forex is trade on news will releases, because usually effect will move chart price are going to higher, up or down either, the rick to open position is about 10 or 15 minutes after the news appeared. so we can be read where price will move

dmambi
2012-02-25, 06:07 AM
Till now i have not got any profitable strategy, but testing the Median grid strategy with confidence to get good results. I do feel that News trading is profitable but i can do trading only in specific time hence i can not be at the terminal when the News release is scheduled.

rosalia
2012-02-25, 10:21 AM
based on my experience, the best way to take profit from forex is trade on news will releases, because usually effect will move chart price are going to higher, up or down either, the rick to open position is about 10 or 15 minutes after the news appeared. so we can be read where price will move

If you're news trader then the best time to gain profits will be during news for sure. But if you like to scalp then it's not good
time to trade. So each trader will have different time to trade, your strategy should be adjusted with the right time to use it
so you can get maximum profits and minimize the losses.

twinkling star
2012-02-25, 10:41 AM
My most profitable startegy is the pivot point strategy which I use for day trading. It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns, but the chart patterns do not always form so getting a trading opportunity was quite difficult.

I wanna know how could we trade with pivot point strategy? as if our candle close as above the pivot point then we have to buy and if it closes below the pivot point then we have to sell. am I right, plzzz explain me well as I am waiting for yours reply. I want to follow yours strategy plzzz.reply me soon as possible.

Laknath
2012-02-25, 01:35 PM
Strategies are varying from trader to trader I used to make a trade before a news release.It is not recommended hundred percent but you can earn some money.you can tell me your view with this.

ishvara
2012-02-25, 02:59 PM
I wanna know how could we trade with pivot point strategy? as if our candle close as above the pivot point then we have to buy and if it closes below the pivot point then we have to sell. am I right, plzzz explain me well as I am waiting for yours reply. I want to follow yours strategy plzzz.reply me soon as possible.

Before you can learn/understand that, we traders are supposed to know how pivot points work or else it would be impossible to achieve that. Learn it first at at sites like ********.

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-25, 03:56 PM
for me i using the stchastic for the enter and the exit and the parbolic start too and slect my trand with the moving average 40 and the fractales in dicators i think that this ma best strategy and it work just in the 15m frame

maryosa
2012-02-25, 08:59 PM
I have profitable strategy of support and resistance with bollinger band RSI and fibonacci. This strategy work well for me if I follow strictly but if not follow well then loss can come. Strategy require me to look for strong support and resistance area and then use fibonacci to look for possible retracement. If market ride on news and strong trend then strategy only work for trading with trend.

sasmita11
2012-02-26, 12:07 AM
There are many strategies in forex .i am use2 or 3 strategies for trading ,but most successful strategies is moving average.
i am select 5 and 10 both lines .when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right direction.

KD1986
2012-02-27, 05:38 PM
There are many strategies in forex .i am use2 or 3 strategies for trading ,but most successful strategies is moving average.
i am select 5 and 10 both lines .when the lines crossed the trend is absolutely change and give you right direction.
That the classic strategy and use by many traders. So many combine this startegy with other and make new one for more good analysis.
For me combine ma lines with stochastic for making it more trend and entry/exit strategy.

amit
2012-02-28, 05:47 PM
strategy chahey jo merzi aap istemaal kerein lekin money management ka bhi khyaal rekhein, money management bhi ek strategy hoti hey mein her trade per pehlay tp 50% leta hun phir half trade close kerta hun or half ko breakeven per ley aata hun. is sey mera profit save rehta hey

newentry
2012-02-28, 09:58 PM
short term or scalping is my profitable strategy and it is simple for to do, but we need good ability for it , do not use only the small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for the higher one to identify the trend, then we can trade and scalp the market with follow the trend and it is really safe for to do

scorpian7
2012-02-28, 10:12 PM
Seems to be a good strategy . I will definitely Give it a try and will discuss about this strategy. What is advisable for how much of taking profit pips.

rahibul
2012-02-28, 11:36 PM
There are various strategies in forex market for various traders. I seem forex auto is a good strategy, due to here are not emotion if the robot is good. Most of the traders loose for their emotion. I have used a auto where I get profit, but when I trade manual , I lost everything.

balakalimuthu
2012-02-29, 11:06 AM
There are various strategies in forex market for various traders. I seem forex auto is a good strategy, due to here are not emotion if the robot is good. Most of the traders loose for their emotion. I have used a auto where I get profit, but when I trade manual , I lost everything.

Yes. My dream trading system is automated trading system only. But I could not find a perfect auto trading system for profit making. The problem with automated trading system I concluded is it's not consistent for all the market conditions, on noise it lead us into loss. That's why I still dream for it...

raka999
2012-02-29, 12:44 PM
all traders have their own opinion. I even get a loss because it uses a robot. My account is not able to resist loss, due to use martingle system. now I've been able to make a little profit to the manual. with the manual, I am much easier to control.

rosalia
2012-02-29, 01:18 PM
all traders have their own opinion. I even get a loss because it uses a robot. My account is not able to resist loss, due to use martingle system. now I've been able to make a little profit to the manual. with the manual, I am much easier to control.

I think it's not good idea to use martiangle system for robot forex, it's very risky idea to use that kind of robot.
It could give high profits, but it is possible to make your account suffer big loss or margin call in short time too.
Good money management is important and it couldn't be done in robot forex.

siddesh
2012-02-29, 06:14 PM
Depending only on signals is not good at all, we have to take care of other factors such as news and economical conditions of the countries related to currency pair. I always keep myself in-touch with the latest news and don't make my decisions only on signals.

sachin
2012-03-10, 12:35 PM

chirayu
2012-03-10, 05:03 PM

chirayu
2012-03-10, 05:09 PM
I tried this strategy on a demo account but not in real yet, in this strategies while trading in gold i spend only .5% of my capital to buy gold and if it slip down by 5$m i spend another .5% so i keep opening buy trade on each $5 gap many times price move up and i book profit whenever it is giving me 10$ profit, keep on doing this for several days and there come a time when i have many trades open but am in 50-100% profit if i close all positions. I understand it look quite kidish, but it is not much risky and i found it work, just you dont book profit daily.

chirayu
2012-03-14, 12:44 PM
My most profitable strategy is the use of News for trading. I trade the news very well, but I also understand the strategies of support and resistance. I know what figures of news move the market and I also know the important news releases that are high impact. Trading on them gives guaranteed profits.

narendra
2012-03-16, 05:23 PM
for me i using the stchastic for the enter and the exit and the parbolic start too and slect my trand with the moving average 40 and the fractales in dicators i think that this ma best strategy and it work just in the 15m frame

jai
2012-03-24, 06:15 PM

jai
2012-03-25, 07:50 PM

rakesh
2012-03-26, 01:22 PM
short term or scalping is my profitable strategy and it is simple for to do, but we need good ability for it , do not use only the small time frame, we have to use all time frames and especially for the higher one to identify the trend, then we can trade and scalp the market with follow the trend and it is really safe for to do

ezincenter
2012-03-27, 05:13 AM
In the past I used to trade with strategies of other traders, some of them are professionals but I never succeeded but after six years now, I succeeded to create my own strategy which is the MA indicator is the core of this strategy.

dragon
2012-03-27, 11:06 AM
For now, I prefer to trade when there is high impact news and I used trapping news strategy. I didn't expect to get high
numbers of pips in each news. I targeted only 20 pips in each news, because there are at least 3 high impact news every
day so if I could trade well, I could gain 20-60 pips daily from it.

amit
2012-03-29, 10:54 PM
I keep track of nearest support and resistance levels and also act on prices moving towards major moving averages, even if these support or ressitance can be violated there are high chances of getting a reverse swing few times from those levels, these help me determine entry and exit points and make it easy for me to make faster profit.

anchitkole
2012-03-30, 06:36 PM

iwan
2012-04-05, 05:39 PM
I prefer the style of swing trading strategies, and more often leave my trade open in a few days during the trend going. I aim to maximize the profit that I get, but all to do with an accurate calculation.

mita
2012-04-07, 09:50 PM

tajdarbet
2012-04-11, 11:04 PM

main app ko apni sab se achi strategy batata houn or woh ha trade on correleted pairs han gi main forex trading main ye pair s use karta houn en main ye faida ha k ek ko ager sell karo ge to dosrey ko buy es taran se app ko dono se he profit ho ga

shahmehdi
2012-04-12, 12:18 AM
main ziada tar one hour ki candle watch karta hn meri jo statagye hain wo yeh hai k jab market one hour up hoti hai to first half hour main market ya to up hoti hai ya phir down or phir ussi hour next half hour main market apny first half hour k against hi chalti hai main to issi tarhan say trade karta hn agar app ko pasan aye to app b try kar sakty hain.

atif58
2012-04-12, 01:01 AM
I use Moving averages and MACD which is very profitable for me.
I enter my position on the crossover of 5 EMA , 10 EMA, and 15 EMA by confirming in MACD.
This strategy is very helpful for me and gives good results. Just need practice if you want to apply it.

Techno
2012-04-12, 12:50 PM
I always enter the market when the session started on the open market ..... well .... london tokyo open and U.S. open ..... when it would open the market there is a good price movement up or down .... it was just how we view and analyze when prices move and in which way prices will move according to the state of trades at the time ....

each trader has their way of trading that they think profitable.
with a trading strategy, then the trader could try to exploit the right market situation to make a deal.
so that they can generate profit from it.

ashwini
2012-04-12, 12:55 PM
its look great . and and very promising.
with this stratagy we must use the action price..
and most avoid the flat market.

like with ATR- its use as resistance and suppport. and also like RSI

ashwini
2012-04-13, 08:25 PM
most profitable strategy is .. moving average cross technique . is the best..
if we use with cci, or bollingerbands, or candlestick patterns, action price, macd, rsi,
then we make good profit . from it.. and one things, we must use higher time frame.

avi
2012-04-14, 01:24 PM

bhai
2012-04-18, 05:25 PM
It seems to be a good strategy but I will suggest all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy first by trading in demo account and once you are sure about the same then trade with it in real account.

ashwini
2012-04-18, 09:59 PM
mera profitable strategy 2-3 hain
lekin jo main already pahle se use kar chuka hun.. woh hain ;.. 2emamacd plan ...isse main ;karib 30 times ka profit kar chuka hun.

aur rahe baki strategy ki.. woh main abhi recently start kia hua hain.. to main unkibare main kuch kahna nahi chahta ..lekin yeh bhi same to same profit denge itna bharosa hain.

insta1988
2012-04-18, 10:22 PM
Main ziada tar stoch indicator use karta hon iss main percentage k hisaab say market ka pata chalta hai k daily kitny percent market down ya up ho chukki hai iss main market 80 % say up or 20% say down nahi hoti main inhi two levels ko watch karta hon or high ya low par buy ya sell kar leta hon mujhay iss main acha profit mill jata hai .

sinaga
2012-04-19, 01:31 AM
for me the most profitable strategy is to use use a large timeframe. I prefer to use longterm trade. longterm can make me to get a good trading position and easy to make a profit. I can wait for the right time to start trading with small risk

kuttus
2012-04-19, 08:11 AM
I guess all good strategies, the important thing is we have mastered the strategies we use, so if we choose a particular strategy we should be consistent with the strategy we will use

I want to say one thing about this matter that never try to copy any other strategy and if you are copy some one strategy copy all the strategy of him or her.Becoz sometime it make difficult to make decision

mhchomsi
2012-04-19, 09:21 AM
for me the most profitable strategy is to use use a large timeframe. I prefer to use longterm trade. longterm can make me to get a good trading position and easy to make a profit. I can wait for the right time to start trading with small risk

you are saying is true ... but using the existing market opportunities why not? because any market condition typically holds potential. why not use the scalping system? with this system you can utilize the sideway market conditions and gain quite a lot ....

100c
2012-04-19, 10:02 AM
There is many kind of strategy for trading forex market. That strategy style is also different like trading style. If your scalper then you need one kind of strategy. If your swing trader then you need other kind of strategy. I try some time scalping and some time intraday trading.

Every trader trade in their own strategy which he likes. scalping is also useful to get or recover your loss quickly if you have grip on it. I like to trade on bollinger band and I also use 5M chart during scalping.

netra
2012-04-25, 10:51 PM
A trading strategy with all the good contents like money management , patience and discipline is a best trading strategy and moreover a strategy that enables a trader to make profits from his trades is the best trading strategy. A trader should always aim to make consistent profits .

netra
2012-04-27, 02:16 PM
Till now as a newbie ,i haven't got any kind of particular lethal strategy to give me the best results but me trying my best to find that .I think in a day or two its not possible,we have to have good knowledge and perfect plans about trading market .I feel that scalping is best till date.

darksaimon
2012-04-27, 03:46 PM
uniform strategy which is using by most of the grouping here active the scalping and if i got the success then i fuck nil but to hand the trades on that day and it is quite gracious that you got the bantam realize rather to casualty.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-30, 07:17 PM

boht achai or best strategy ha ap ke mara payara lakin main es strategy sa itfaq nahi karta q k her members ko apna new strategy banne chayia q k agr ap apni strategy bana ga too pahr ap ko boht sara profit hona k chance hota han es laya main ap ko yahi kahoon ga ka ap apnai strategey bana or us ko he used karan or profit earned karana.

engsmsm
2012-04-30, 09:06 PM
I'm the best strategy is to win them Oversold or purchasing a Frame 15 minutes or 30 minutes and are a small goals up to 20 point or 30 point and be quickly and do not take the deal a long time

king1
2012-04-30, 09:07 PM
There are more than a useful strategy and excellent at different levels of the curve, both at the bearish or bullish proposed strategic wonderful level falling when the curve in putting downward this the best time to sell and when it breaks the trend and candle weak together powerful in this situation bought the market will win even more than ten points, such as when you see the candle doji closed trading

bablu7832
2012-04-30, 10:18 PM
Yes I have also tried many strategies and they are profitable also I use to trade according to RSI indicator and moving averages.But my most successful trading strategy is trading according to news released in forex factory.As in news hours market moves in a particular direction for some times.

bejomulyo
2012-04-30, 10:24 PM
for us, scalping with a moving average strategy grant us a consistent profit so far. any opinion? we still a beginner for trading

kuttus
2012-04-30, 11:19 PM
boht achai or best strategy ha ap ke mara payara lakin main es strategy sa itfaq nahi karta q k her members ko apna new strategy banne chayia q k agr ap apni strategy bana ga too pahr ap ko boht sara profit hona k chance hota han es laya main ap ko yahi kahoon ga ka ap apnai strategey bana or us ko he used karan or profit earned karana.

Hello my friend I don't think that any one's treading strategy can help other people because a strategy mean lots of thing may be you can implement new thing in your own strategy but it little bid dificult to implement new thing in other strategy

Forexboy
2012-05-01, 02:26 AM
I agree with you my brother but gold trading requires a large capital, because the price range of all the days of gold is great, This usually happens with a beginner who just uses a small capital they reach an agreement with a large lot in order to obtain very high profits. But the serious thing that they do not calculate the risk. But if he has more patience with their negotiation and it is not greedy, maybe will be successful in their negotiations and of course he will win on Forex.

budado
2012-05-01, 04:05 AM
I agree with you my brother but gold trading requires a large capital, because the price range of all the days of gold is great, This usually happens with a beginner who just uses a small capital they reach an agreement with a large lot in order to obtain very high profits. But the serious thing that they do not calculate the risk. But if he has more patience with their negotiation and it is not greedy, maybe will be successful in their negotiations and of course he will win on Forex.
You really don't need big capital. what you need is good strategy. because even if you have big capital and still you are maximizing your lot order you still going to loss your money. So its important that we need to have a better strategy than to keep on adding funds.
Right now I only have 50 dollars in my account but I did earn 6 dollars this month.

venus
2012-05-01, 10:02 AM
While going to trading its very important here to make the strategies and for that we have to go for the trading with te experience also we hae to trade with the news and we have to best here.

Yes, all traders should make good strategy in forex to become good traders who could gain consistent profits
in forex but it's important to have trading plan as limitation including good money management to limit loss and
maximize profits in any different conditions of market.

aarti
2012-05-13, 04:47 PM
There is many kind of strategy for trading forex market. That strategy style is also different like trading style. If your scalper then you need one kind of strategy. If your swing trader then you need other kind of strategy. I try some time scalping and some time intraday trading.

aarti
2012-05-13, 04:49 PM
Yes bollinger band is very good indicator i also use bollinger band indicator. For scalping i use 5M chart and 15M chart. Mostly i use RSI, Stochastic, 9EMA and 21EMA indicator.

waleedkhan
2012-05-13, 05:48 PM

meri sab say achi stretegy woh hoti hai jab market jo hai kafi movement may hoti hai kion kay us time kamana ka zayda zarai hai is waja say humaya chiya kay humaysa karain

najaf12345
2012-05-13, 06:38 PM
Hi
Depending only on signals is not good at all, we have to take care of other factors such as news and economical condtion of the countries related
to currency pair. i always keep my self in touch with the latest news and dont make my decision only on signals.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-13, 06:59 PM
Brother,I use only one strategy.I do not know is it most profitable or not.At first,I collect news from www.marketwatch.com and www.forexfactory.com.Then analyze the news.According to the analysis,I trade in forex market.

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:28 PM
main app ko apni sab se achi strategy batata houn or woh ha trade on correleted pairs han gi main forex trading main ye pair s use karta houn en main ye faida ha k ek ko ager sell karo ge to dosrey ko buy es taran se app ko dono se he profit ho ga

malibo
2012-05-21, 11:47 PM
since I entered this field I have used many strategies but the basics of my strategy is technical analysis and fundamental analysis with this method when I get good results by trading in this market but it happens to me sometimes that I make mistakes in my business you I fall into the loss so be careful in your business.

waqtitrader
2012-05-23, 08:38 PM

corrleted strategy hane gi forex trading main correleted strategy he sab se bast ha main to es se kafi profit kam raha houn or mugh ko es main kafi profit bhi ho raha ha or app bhi es ko try karo

riya
2012-05-24, 12:22 AM
As i know there are more strategies in forex.I am use 2 or 3 strategies for trading,but most productive strategies is Wriggling Average.I am select 5 and 10 both lines,when the lines decussate the trend is absolutely locomote and pay you rightmost Instruction.

deep
2012-05-25, 12:23 PM
Every trader trade in their own strategy which he likes. scalping is also useful to get or recover your loss quickly if you have grip on it. I like to trade on bollinger band and I also use 5M chart during scalping.

anton
2012-05-25, 12:41 PM

true what you say, every trader has his own trading technique, this happens because in the search for profits in forex there are different kinds of strategies that traders were looking for strategies to suit himself, so to me, I love to use scalping techniques with the help of indi MA and BB

aamu
2012-05-26, 02:45 PM

marjuck
2012-05-26, 02:48 PM
my simple strategy is trend line with support and resistance. i put my order by drawing the support and resistance level. when the price hit the level then i take the deal. but in case of news impact extra precaution should be taken to avoid the loss because during this time high probability of break of the line.

deep
2012-05-27, 02:04 AM

joru
2012-05-30, 01:21 PM
meri sab say achi stretegy woh hoti hai jab market jo hai kafi movement may hoti hai kion kay us time kamana ka zayda zarai hai is waja say humaya chiya kay humaysa karain

joru
2012-05-31, 04:54 PM

biyen
2012-05-31, 09:29 PM
Successful marketing strategies have been designed around the recognition that the business can be very risky. Many or all exchanges have been designed around the physical state of the economy
My simple strategi, I always try new strategy using demo accont to find out how its work

rahimlakhany
2012-05-31, 09:37 PM
There are alot of profitable/successful strategies but way is to do quick business and stay away from greed and short term profit is better than long term lost plus its always better to try 2-3 strategies as you can fail with one so can fall back on other.

biyen
2012-06-02, 08:54 PM
I like scalping system in forex trading
Usually I am using MA and Sto for indicatos in some different level to determine when I will start possition, using 5M or 10M timeframe. Most of my trading success

abdul hamid p
2012-06-02, 09:30 PM
yeah scalping is good strategy for me..i will definitely like to follow scalping strategy inspite of other type of strategies. because it will provide quick result and tested strategy.
And like to use SL and TP with 1:1 which make my strategy quite effective. means like 20 pips for SL and same for TP.

i also use scalping strategy, it does not need complex analysis but it profitable strategy. since ago i not intresting to scalping but now it's my best strategy

ernestina
2012-06-02, 09:40 PM
I have only one strategy and it is sometimes profitable for me. It is the Moving Average crossover strategy. I would have liked to include here an illustration but I do not know how to add screen shot. The strategy for now work give 65% profit so I am trying to observe when not to trade with it.

syedraza
2012-06-02, 09:41 PM
I am on the day of operation, the message to get the best results, and I waited for the big news and then act accordingly. I have to stop if there is a difference, despite using my loss, if any high-impact messages transaction, but the overall result is still just fine.

asingh601
2012-06-09, 03:44 PM
mere hisab se khud se experience le ke ki banai gayi strategy hi aapko 99% accuracy and profitability de skati hai agar aapko profit chahiye to aap pehle apne strategy nbanaye fir unhe use karen.

reazforex
2012-06-09, 04:30 PM
There are two types of profit in the market: short time profit and long term profit. If you want short term profit then scalping will be the best strategy. I like short term profit and scalping is the best strategy for me and most of the time I prefer scalping for forex trading.

ghysalgreen
2012-06-09, 04:44 PM
There are two types of profit in the market: short time profit and long term profit. If you want short term profit then scalping will be the best strategy. I like short term profit and scalping is the best strategy for me and most of the time I prefer scalping for forex trading.

very true, I also love trading with scalping technique because there we can do something with the full lot to look for a result that can be categorized get certainty in foreign exchange, scalping is the best

sohelforex
2012-06-09, 05:10 PM
The simpler strategy the better. I use SMA of 30,50 and 100 and stochastic. Using fibonacci retracement levels and support-resistance area this formula can give you regular basis profit. In my opinion, for ordering a new pair, it is essential to confirm that you are looking at a neat and clean window. Too hizzy currency pair window with overflowing indicators sometimes mess traders psychology.
%-)

faria
2012-06-10, 02:14 PM
There are numerous tactics that are more effective as compared to other people however there are many industry conditions whenever most of these tactics does not work out or maybe at the very least begin causing normal loss, however one and only strategy to make money outside of forex within my see is usually long term expenditure : having protected leverage inside those essentially seem tools.

hitesh
2012-06-10, 05:02 PM

venus
2012-06-10, 05:30 PM
Each trader has different strategy to use for gaining consistent profit in forex, if me I prefer to use default indicators in mt4 for
making technical analysis. For me, the easiest combination are using Moving Average and Stochastic. Stochastic is used to know
trending, oversold, overbought and sideways condition. Moving Average is used to know the right time for opening and closing
position.

fauzibowo
2012-06-11, 05:56 AM
The most profitable strategy is the application of News with regard to dealing. We industry the news perfectly, yet We also fully grasp the strategies of help along with resistance. I am aware just what numbers of media proceed the market industry along with We also realize quite media produces which can be high impact. Dealing to them gives guaranteed profits.

I do not understand much about the news strategy. because I am still a beginner in the forex world so it is still just learning technical analysis. if you can teach me how I can use both techniques in trading the news with me? thank you

abunachat1986
2012-06-11, 06:03 AM
I think, if you take a sample strategy with patience and following a news that result a good profits

Lia
2012-06-11, 06:17 AM
I think, if you take a sample strategy with patience and following a news that result a good profits

yeah very true with a good strategy and the use of fundamental analysis and indicators we will be successful in trading like this and continue to add to the experience as a strategy of all time

eddy
2012-06-11, 09:20 AM
as a trader in the trade that will see a profit then the trader must use appropriate methods as proposed by the trader experience is to use a moving average which combined with the stochastic and the opening of oscillators that will get the right price

dharampal
2012-06-13, 06:24 AM
i am new in trading that's why i am not using any indicator or also not know about much about indicator but use stop loss and take profit tools for good profit and i analyse news and pattern which very helpful other tan strategies.

yulianto470
2012-06-13, 07:27 AM
yes if I myself prefer long-term benefits because it can live anywhere if sclping own shortcomings is a great addition to have
to capitalize it should stay up because of his own playing time sclaping asia

Forex
2012-06-13, 07:29 AM
now I use a strategy pinbar (Pinocchio bar) This strategy is also referred to as the psychology of the existing market on the chart. I combine it with the MA and the line indicator trendline. I think this strategy has a high probability and accuracy, so as to minimize loss.

kiran
2012-06-17, 06:18 PM
Traders use many strategies to make good amount of profit from forex.but i know that Ea or robot are very good strategy to make big profit.but they can also bring huge lose to the traders.They can use their technical knowledge to make good plane for making profit from forex.

yulianto470
2012-06-17, 07:30 PM
yeah very true with a good strategy and the use of fundamental analysis and indicators we will be successful in trading like this and continue to add to the experience as a strategy of all time
I also use technical and fundamental analysis is a very good father to our tranding stability and most importantly, also of psychologists tranding
it is important to keep our emotions because we are nice but if tranding .. unstable emotions will make our losses

bindian
2012-06-22, 05:13 PM
I think you should form your trading strategy your self, just put the indicators that you trust beside the support and resistance line and then Test them well and if you must notice the good signal and the false signals

mojan
2012-06-22, 05:20 PM
I advice forex traders to put up with their own trading strategy since having this strategies is not easy having your own self made strategy is the best thing one could have since it is very important every forex trader who is successful can tell you that .so depend on your own strategy.

ayakcalysta
2012-06-23, 08:15 AM
I advice forex traders to put up with their own trading strategy since having this strategies is not easy having your own self made strategy is the best thing one could have since it is very important every forex trader who is successful can tell you that .so depend on your own strategy.

indeed sir, I strongly disagree with your opinion that the real strategy that has been made it is an analysis and a long trial and has been tested with several times of testing. after the results are well defined and then used as a guideline that was very good strategy to run.

bindian
2012-06-24, 09:32 PM
I love hedging too, I have learned about hedging for few months, and I'm sure I'll put hedging into my trading system. I'll try to stick to my trading system and write trading journal

taufiqbd
2012-06-28, 12:01 PM
I think my trading strategy is one of the best trading strategy. My trading strategy is combination of day trading and news trading. My target is 40% profit in every month and I achieve it by 15% from day trading and 25% by news trading.

Maham Gill
2012-06-28, 01:15 PM

bahi mara hasba sa sub sa acha or best best profit earned kanra ha to ap ko trading main zada sa zada knowledge earned karna para ga us ka bad ap trading main zada sa zada practice karna us ka bad ap trading main moving average stratgy used karna or zada sa zada prfoit earned karna.

Kami
2012-06-28, 02:59 PM
Most of these strategies fail, or at least loss usually starts as a result, but one thing my point of view of foreign exchange only for long term investments when market conditions are some of the techniques is for them according to acoustic instruments and drive safely.

terajana
2012-06-28, 03:22 PM
I do not see there is one strategy that definitely can make profit, because there is always a risk that we will get whatever strategies we use in trading. the most important thing we can understand the strategy well, then we can get the profit from the strategy ..

bindian
2012-06-28, 03:27 PM
I will say that the best strategy to rely on the yen as the nowness.....Is to enlist in transactions at the abstraction the Continent session as the yen at this period you can allot it any strategy.....But separate than that, the modification of the yen in the frame of

executor
2012-06-28, 04:12 PM

I think, all the strategy is always good and profitable, if we use the proper and correct. Look for a strategy that suits you, do not use a risk prone strategy, or strategies that complicated for you. You can start by using the simplest strategy.

boniez
2012-06-28, 05:06 PM
The most profitable of my strategy is when I want to generate profit, because I know that in order to generate profit is not easy, so I try to be as difficult to get whatever it is, but I'll try it out for the best.

fumina
2012-06-29, 11:57 AM
Each trader has different profitable strategy in forex. It's possible for one trader, certain strategy is profitable and for other trader is
not profitable although the strategy was same. It could happen because different trader has different style of trading and different trader
could look same condition as good or bad condition.

sgiant
2012-06-29, 01:34 PM
Nothing is the same. Each person has their strategy to get traded forex profits. I myself use some strategy in the trade, one that is easy to take on the currency correlation strategy.

brutu
2012-06-29, 04:10 PM
Failed or a better job than others, this strategy the most, but began to routinely result in the loss of at least, in my view the only way to money from a foreign currency long-term investment and the safe use of instruments and their sound fundamentals - if there are some strategies there are some market conditions.

taufiqbd
2012-07-01, 04:38 PM

In my experience in forex trading news trading is the most profitable strategy. When vital news was publish then market move vary quickly according to the news. In this moment a trader can take big lot size and make good profit.

tashnotashi
2012-07-05, 10:19 PM

main to app se yahi kahoun ga k app es main jo bhi strategy banao ya use karna chaho woh app apni khud ki he bano to acha ha kioun k e smain na app ko sab pata ho ga or app es ko sahi taran se deal kar lo ge

fxsilo
2012-07-05, 10:31 PM
until now, i still using a daily povit point strategy, so i think the most profitabe strategy for me is that.
i've tried a market corelation strategy in the past and i think its a good strategy but i have some problem about my psychology and i not confidence and surely so i move and find a new strategy.

room
2012-07-06, 11:52 AM

aum
2012-07-07, 05:17 PM
My most profitable strategy is the use of News for trading. I trade the news very well, but I also understand the strategies of support and resistance. I know what figures of news move the market and I also know the important news releases that are high impact. Trading on them gives guaranteed profits.

galaxy
2012-07-07, 06:59 PM
trading system in which profit can be in many ways. I only use three indicators. and waiting for the right to enter the market. and I can get a profit. and everyone has a different way

william88
2012-07-07, 09:34 PM
I only use few indicators,I am just using bollinger band,adx,and support and resistance..
It is good already,i can gain profit from using it..

boniez
2012-07-07, 10:04 PM
I am currently using the naked trading strategy, because I feel that only with this strategy where I still survive to this day I do not know if it'll replace it, but apparently not for now

zahidrock
2012-07-07, 10:10 PM
I think scalping is most profitable strategy. Because i have made good profit with scalping. So this is one of the best and very profitable strategy for me. But this strategy more dangerous then others strategy.

skboyra
2012-07-07, 10:17 PM
in forex at the time of the trading you can follow various strategy. but i think among them the most profitable strategy is the follow of the news trading. the news trading will keep you update and help to understand the market movement.

antosco
2012-07-08, 12:53 AM
Here is my strategy .
I use ATR channels and stachastic rainbow together.
Whenever st-rainbow contracts pullback occurs. Market comes back to middle line (pink).
This strategy helps me to get 60+ pips easily. But its useful when market is volatile

Well, this looks good, I like the way the stochastic rainbow indicator compresses as an indication that a breakouts expected. But one thing I must ask for how long have you been using this strategy and how much have you really made using this strategy. You say you make 60 pips easily have you ever had a drawdown?

hasnat2081
2012-07-08, 01:42 AM
Always Sculper are losser.You have to master in candlestick. Candlestick time frame 1hour 4 hour 1 day will say what to. Using day candle and fiboancci, you can make decission for long swing trade. I think this the best strategy

boitali06
2012-07-08, 07:28 AM
I will give advise all the traders specially the newbies to practice this strategy front by trading in demo account and erstwhile you are certain nigh the identical then trade with it in existent account.

suhu
2012-07-09, 09:30 PM
my most profitable strategy is the scalping on one candle of 1h chart ...in this stratgy i try to try to trade for only 5 pips and with lot size 2 and afster getting 10$ i close my trade

absolutely right, indeed the majority of traders use scalping techniques, but to me not very comfortable using this technique because I do not have the ability to analyze the movement in short tempo.

nabila
2012-07-10, 11:33 PM
There are several strategies that output alter than others but there are several market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at littlest turn resulting in stock losses, but one and only way to work money out of forex in my aspect is abundant constituent investment - with invulnerable investing in those fundamentally channel instruments.

Arara
2012-07-11, 12:38 AM
I get good results by trade the news, I await the news release and then trade in accordance with it. Although I had to use a stop loss in case if there is a difference, but still overall good results if you just trade high impact news.

challenger ab
2012-07-11, 12:46 AM
I get good results by trade the news, I await the news release and then trade in accordance with it. Although I had to use a stop loss in case if there is a difference, but still overall good results if you just trade high impact news.

i don't like trading with news because im trying several time and not make any earning so i decide to depend on my technical analysis .i see the news but i don't see the difference in the candle but some times on Friday i see three news after each other so i wait to see the result

oktaria
2012-07-11, 06:41 AM
Forex trading business because in Forex trading world every type of users some traders have very experience about Forex trading business and some traders have no experience so this diffrents in both traders.

jahangir2812
2012-07-11, 09:16 AM
Our profit ready approach is to observe complex analysis as well as wait for the a number of point out deal in. We continue to be cognizant and obtain a clever make money from 1 or 2 deals if your location happens. I do not really wait for greater profit.

haggalla
2012-07-11, 03:03 PM
I keep the nearest support and resistance levels and also act on prices moving towards major moving averages(EMA), even if these support or resistance can be violated there are high chances of getting a reverse swing few times from those levels, these help me determine entry and exit points and make it easy for me to make faster profit.

boniez
2012-07-11, 03:50 PM
I think that strategy is now being quite profitable for me is hedging, but for some reason now I'm experiencing a very severe floating and hope by some miracle that would restore the entire floating I'm currently experiencing.

dutchbangla
2012-07-11, 04:52 PM
Avoiding our greediness for trading Forex then its is a good strategy.. its is very important to see market condition.. because market condition is not good then trading is loss decision..

ronin
2012-07-11, 05:25 PM
Your strategy seems to show almost similar to the combination of MA. I think this strategy lacks the moment came, I mean we have to wait for that moment. if the moment passed, then we can not open a position.

shohel molla
2012-07-11, 10:23 PM
It is so dificult to say.But i think there are many profitable strategy.Please your make your profitable strategy by own.it is the best way.More practice ans once time you find your profitable strategy.thanks brother for share your post.

jahangir2812
2012-07-11, 11:31 PM
My spouse and i get an improvement simply by business the news My spouse and i await the news discharge and then business in accordance with it. Although I did to use a end loss should if there is a change but nevertheless overall an improvement when you simply business higher influence announcement.

andrian
2012-07-12, 05:54 AM
of course. Everything would have to start with learning, and effort. also we do not forget we also must to pray to the Almighty that we are given the ease of learning and do this forex business. if we do it all Hopefully we will be faster to success in forex.

hendarto
2012-07-12, 02:12 PM
each of the different trader has a different strategy. so in my opinion a profitable strategy is the strategy that has been learned and mastered a trader and able to execute with discipline.

sgiant
2012-07-12, 02:30 PM
each of the different trader has a different strategy. so in my opinion a profitable strategy is the strategy that has been learned and mastered a trader and able to execute with discipline.
I agree with you. Many of the strategies that emerged from each merchant, but a strategy that can generate profits consistently is very rare.

tanvirrana
2012-07-12, 02:37 PM
Very general question, so I'll provide very general tips.

1. Raise or fold. Very rarely just limp/call.

2. If it's good enough to call with, then it should good enough to raise with.

3. [In SNGs] If you're not getting caught shoving with marginal hands a lot, you're not shoving enough.

4. Never be afraid to lose.

VS89494899
2012-07-12, 02:51 PM
every trader has their own strategies. traders follow different rules and regulations and techniques. i personally use only one rule or strategy and that is, not to over profit. i use my funds to long term investments. this is the safest to trade.

Dragon
2012-07-12, 03:18 PM
"Which is your most profitable strategy ?" This is a interesting question you take. I wondering that before you think that you make this thread, you have 1 or 2 strategies which can help you make profit when you trade. Can you share?

Sun-Moon
2012-07-12, 04:52 PM
There are many strategies which make money for traders.
I am a chart patterns trader. For this reason, I use chart pattern for trading and making money. However, Chart pattern has a logical illustration to trade. But, Indicator basis trading system does not include much logical illustration, I think.

napkin
2012-07-12, 05:03 PM
I guess trading with as lower greed as getable is the best strategy in forex trading. If we instrument trade with fewer greed then we present try to garner a slim profit and that present urinate our trading with inferior emotions and fewer mistakes.

shankar_saha
2012-07-12, 05:06 PM
There are some methods that job higher than others however there are some market conditions when most of those methods fails or a minimum of begin leading to regular losses, however one and solely thanks to create cash out of forex in my read is future investment - with safe leverage in those essentially sound instruments.

deepak
2012-07-13, 12:14 PM
I think, all the strategy is always good and profitable, if we use the proper and correct. Look for a strategy that suits you, do not use a risk prone strategy, or strategies that complicated for you. You can start by using the simplest strategy.

victorforex
2012-07-13, 02:49 PM
Most profitable strategy that for me is able to use in the forex is scalping. Scalping help me as trader to make earning quick in the trading of the forex and earning quick help me to do withdrawal and enjoy profit for me.

noviandi
2012-07-13, 03:05 PM
I never take any high risk in forex market.Even in my demo account.I never take any high risk in forex market.Even in my demo account.I never take any high risk in forex market.Even in my demo account.

boniez
2012-07-13, 03:56 PM
hedging is quite beneficial because I was able to get enough profit from here where it will really give me a decent profit, and the important thing is consistent in several stages.

jimloveski
2012-07-13, 05:50 PM
The best and the most profitable strategy is Money Managment strategy. I don't care if I will get 20 pips or 100 pips daily- I just need big account balance and + pips (doesn't matter how much).
Good luck everyone

jhonky
2012-07-13, 08:20 PM
strategy is the style of a trader's own, whether he scalper, swingers, or an average day trader and the trading style that can be of many hours of flying and their suitability to trade and can not be equated with other people

jahangir2812
2012-07-13, 10:39 PM
I do think scalping is often a incredibly rewarding opportunity for us mainly because scalping is liable most of us might benefit mainly because most of us basically require a numerous details not even close to market.

sobuj85
2012-07-13, 10:52 PM
Every people are different and his idea and technice are different so i think most profitable strategy is first you arrange money management properly then when you open your trade you calculate your risk ratio i think risk is better 1:3 .

jahangir2812
2012-07-13, 10:53 PM
I reckon that buying and selling along with because lower greed because gettable is the greatest approach inside forex trading. In the event that we all device business along with fewer greed then we all found attempt to win the lean profit and this found urinate each of our buying and selling along with second-rate inner thoughts along with fewer faults.

mariomuhafsa
2012-07-13, 11:15 PM
For me I prefer to trades when theres is highly impacts the news and I used the trapping news strategy and I didn't expect to get highly the numbers of pips in each news !!

fxsilo
2012-07-14, 06:14 AM
until now the pivot point, support and resistance is the most profitable strategy to me. but also i still want to learn about price action strategy but i dont leave my main strategy. i find a good strategy the name is classical support & resistance with price action to trade, it mean its naked strategy.

deepak
2012-07-14, 01:13 PM

raka999
2012-07-14, 02:45 PM
I think the best strategy is to always follow the price movement (trend). if you are able to correctly identify the trends, you can earn profit easily. because, according to the master, the trend is your friend the best when you trade.

cozard007
2012-07-14, 11:00 PM
My most reasonable trading strategy is still of that of the moving averages, it gives me exactly what i wnat in the forex market without a problem or manipulations of trading.

deepak
2012-07-15, 04:37 PM

sgiant
2012-07-15, 05:06 PM
Each trader has a strategy respectively. When asked where the most profitable strategy, they will have different answers. So I think the strategy is relative depending on the style of each individual trade.

deepak
2012-07-17, 01:01 PM

sazzad
2012-07-17, 02:01 PM
According to my opinion i think most profitable strategy is scalping but it is high risky also because if we want to do more profit from this market then we have to take more risk during our trade but i think if a trader do more and more practice then one day he/she will be a successful trader.

uttkal
2012-07-17, 02:08 PM
Mere hisab se scalping system hi sab se jyada profitable hai. More you trade more you earn in scalping. Bas ek bat ka dhyan rakhe scalping karna asan nahi hai. Scalping system se live trading strat karne ke pahle demo me practice jaruri hai.
Happy trading

tahirmalix
2012-07-19, 08:56 AM
strategy is very important in trading forex market, you can not make profit in this market if you don't have a good strategy. So we should have a good strategy and upgrade it every day to get more profit and avoid loss.

---------- Post added 07-19-2012 at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2012 at 04:30 PM ----------

New strategies are important because all strategies do not work for all time, we must need plan B for our trading when old one is not working. However it must check in demo account first and then use it in live.

devvi
2012-07-19, 09:02 AM
According to my opinion i think most profitable strategy is scalping but it is high risky also because if we want to do more profit from this market then we have to take more risk during our trade but i think if a trader do more and more practice then one day he/she will be a successful trader.
if we want to earn a lot then we should go ahead and dare to get a big risk because it is a challenge for us so that we can work to maximum

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Mere hisab se scalping system hi sab se jyada profitable hai. More you trade more you earn in scalping. Bas ek bat ka dhyan rakhe scalping karna asan nahi hai. Scalping system se live trading strat karne ke pahle demo me practice jaruri hai.
Happy trading

if we do a lot of practice then we will get a satisfactory result so for people who want to work hard then we will get what we want,,, You do not want ever to give up

devvi
2012-07-19, 09:09 AM

if we are doing our work practices we will be reliable and we will also be easier to do the job do not be afraid to try and always try,,,, and believe in yourself

suresh
2012-07-20, 12:41 PM
I think most easy strategy is scalping trading,i am using this strategy and getting 10 to 15 pips per trade and i can take 3 to 4 position per day most of the time i get profit and some times accidentally i give loss also.

irfan_bd
2012-07-20, 02:49 PM
i think treading is a profitable strategy.because it is a great way of income

sgiant
2012-07-20, 03:43 PM
I think there is no strategy that is really profitable, all strategies have their drawbacks. We recommend using the best strategies and focus on rules that have been made​​.

suresh
2012-07-21, 12:31 PM
I think most easy strategy is scalping trading,i am using this strategy and getting 10 to 15 pips per trade and i can take 3 to 4 position per day most of the time i get profit and some times accidentally i give loss also.

faisal89
2012-07-21, 01:06 PM
It is undoubtably true that There are both strategies that create alter than others but there are few market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at small vantage resulting in habitue losses, but one and only way to piddle money out of forex in my substance is lifelong statement promotion - with uninjured leverage in those fundamentally valid instruments.

leherchand
2012-07-22, 03:34 PM

Lijon
2012-07-23, 12:54 PM
There are strategies underneath forex.I am manage 2 or 3 how for trading,but most successful how is Shifting General.I consider selling to when much less greed when probably is actually both the greatest process beneath automatic

wulandari
2012-07-23, 01:28 PM
my most profitable strategy is using daily timeframe, and with some SnR line, with horizontal or diagonal line, i'm only trade if reward ratio minimum is 1:1 with risk ratio, but sometimes if i see pinbar, i'll try to OP too

hiba
2012-07-23, 03:18 PM

i advise all the traders newbies in the forex to practice this strategy front by trading in demo account and erstwhile you are certain nigh the identical then trade with it in existent account.

joko
2012-07-23, 03:27 PM
my most profitable strategy is using daily timeframe, and with some SnR line, with horizontal or diagonal line, i'm only trade if reward ratio minimum is 1:1 with risk ratio, but sometimes if i see pinbar, i'll try to OP too

I think it's important to prepare Support and Resistance point to limit profit and loss. It's important to determine the tendency
of movement price although price is not always reversal after it was hitted on Support or Resistance. It's good to use high time
frame to determine trending movement.

hanna
2012-07-25, 01:07 AM
Yes friend.I am agree with you.This is most important stretegy.but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment It earns me consistent profits. Before now I tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns,All log time make more profitable.

sammy
2012-07-25, 01:08 AM
actually there is no hard and fast strategy in fore. you need to adapt and improvise according to the changing situation. that is the beauty of the currency market. i feel it is safe to trade news

forexctg
2012-07-25, 01:12 AM
My most profitable strategy is scalping trading because using this method i am getting good profit from this market but i think for using this strategy trader have to have more knowledge about this market , if a trader have good knowledge then they can start trade with this method.

barkiman
2012-07-25, 10:12 AM
in my opinion, the most profitable strategy is a simple strategy. the more simple a strategy, then the result will be great. if a strategy with a colorful variety of indicators, will make things even more confusing for the open position. I only use two indicators, ie MA and MACD.

moss
2012-07-25, 04:00 PM
My most profitable strategy is scalping.You can earn a lot of money by scalping.Scalping means opening a trade, waiting for profit and closing it after a few minutes.Thus you should trade for a few minutes but several times in a day.I earn a huge money by scalping.My capital is not large.So it is really suitable for me to do scalping.It is really a profitable strategy.All small traders should follow this.

selinabegum
2012-07-25, 04:28 PM
There are some strategies that learning advisable than others but there are any mart conditions when most of these strategies fails or at small turn resulting in rhythmical losses, but one and exclusive way to excrete money out of forex in my canvas is longstanding word promotion - with invulnerable investing in those essentially fit instruments.

Lia
2012-07-25, 04:42 PM
i advise all the traders newbies in the forex to practice this strategy front by trading in demo account and erstwhile you are certain nigh the identical then trade with it in existent account.

indeed all novice traders should try to trade them in the demo first if they want to succeed in forex if not then they will still lose ....

yogesh
2012-07-25, 06:34 PM
indeed all novice traders should try to trade them in the demo first if they want to succeed in forex if not then they will still lose ....

Yup demo can be very helpful in achieving success, not for novice traders alone, but those experience may test their strategies risk free and may make profit with lessor risk.

xomes
2012-07-25, 06:48 PM
Yup demo can be very helpful in achieving success, not for novice traders alone, but those experience may test their strategies risk free and may make profit with lessor risk.
I do agree it, Forex can't become easy for beginners or even professional. The trading style that we do is should be easy to maintain our profit as stable and earn good money. Since forex trend can be changed anytime and without knowing anyone can make loss.

Abidine
2012-07-26, 12:39 AM
i have much strategies that fits with their own trades, i don't think that there is a specific strategy that i think is the most useful for me but why not if i managed to create one

rak
2012-07-29, 01:16 PM

bokadia6
2012-07-29, 08:38 PM

toptown
2012-07-29, 08:48 PM
I made a Strategy lust week in EUR/USD pairs. It is one time euro up 50 pips with in the 5 Minutes. I was watching the monitor when it go up to up I will remove the take profits and reset it 20 pips up. In that system it will go 50 pips up. I made with in some time 60$ from 100$ balance. it is a great trategy of mine.

kavita
2012-07-29, 08:50 PM
decrease the cost

ahsankhan
2012-07-30, 08:24 PM
my most profitable strategy is the pivot point strategy which i use for day trading it earns me consistent profits before now i tried swing trading using candlestick chart patterns.................

sobjanta
2012-07-30, 09:12 PM
I consider trading with as less greed as thinkable is the mortal strategy in forex trading. If we gift trade with less greed then we instrument try to get a runty profit and that module achieve our trading with lower emotions and inferior mistakes.

tenma
2012-07-30, 10:02 PM
simple strategy which is using by most of the people here about the scalping and if i got the success then i have nothing but to leave the trades on that day and it is quite good that you got the small profit rather to loss.

There are some strategies that work better than others but there are certain market conditions while most of these strategies fail, or at least start resulted in steady loss, but only way to make money in forex is I think the long-term investment - leverage safely in these instruments fundamentally sound

mrrafy73
2012-07-31, 04:35 AM
I think its depend on the trader.generally i use some strategy,i analyze the market movement first.then i take a good step to trade here.i use the stop lose and technically i using the candlestick charts and patterns.

TheCoo
2012-07-31, 05:18 AM
Well my most profitable strategy is using indicators which helps me a lot about prediction for the next market behavior. in fact, it's helps me a lot in trends trade a well as scalping sometimes but usually keep working on trend and high time frame.

Gurufx
2012-07-31, 05:19 AM
There are some strategies that work better than others but there are certain market conditions while most of these strategies fail, or at least start resulted in steady loss, but only way to make money in forex is I think the long-term investment - leverage safely in these instruments fundamentally sound
Yes and i think do trading many times will give us more knowledges and experiences which is important if we can use it to make great analysis, strategy and trading plan so we can make planning how to trade well.

ermaniso2011
2012-07-31, 06:47 AM
my most easy and profitable ssytem is my own system .l am using lagurre filter as moving average.so l do apply two strategies at the same time.when a new candle open and closed above or below lagurre l will open a position in that direction and also l will place sellstop and buy stop to the nearest highs and lows.so it works well most of the time.

10pips
2012-07-31, 07:42 AM
i have some good strategy that can being profit for me , i have use about the strategy that make me earn 30 pips per open position and that strategy i have also use it for some long time and also give me some good result on my trading too

sathivai
2012-07-31, 11:02 PM
hello friend i dont have any profitable strategy because i am new trader to to learning now with hardly, thanks

truegoa
2012-08-04, 09:31 AM
THere are a lot of strategys in the forex market, we want to make profit in this market we must have a good strategy to follow. For me i have a good strategy that i created on my demo account before, i always follow it to trade, until i made some profit and i feel very pleased.

That is true that there are a lot of strategies arround the world that we can use as our main strategy here to trade forex market. Even, we can make it ourselves for better understanding and controlling. But, after all, there are kind of best strategy upon any other strategy since every of it has different advantages and disadvantages. So, stop searching any best of it, just run your trade with reliable, profitable and proofable strategy that already in your hand.

ali1011
2012-08-04, 11:11 AM
mery khyal sy jo best strategy hy wo news trading hy main to news trading karta hon yeh best hy but aisa hy k ap ko cahiye k ap high impact news ko fallow karen trend ko deykh judge kr k is me ap high risk be ley sakty hen or ap acha profit earn kr sakty hen

raka999
2012-08-04, 12:34 PM
Now, I use only two indicators, namely moving average and MACD. I am trading with H4 time frame, so it will not find a false signal. I will only open a position, if the market condition is really good. so, I will not open positions each day.

atif58
2012-08-04, 02:14 PM
That is true that there are a lot of strategies arround the world that we can use as our main strategy here to trade forex market. Even, we can make it ourselves for better understanding and controlling. But, after all, there are kind of best strategy upon any other strategy since every of it has different advantages and disadvantages. So, stop searching any best of it, just run your trade with reliable, profitable and proofable strategy that already in your hand.
Every strategy has different advantages. Some strategies works best in trending markets but give very bad results in ranging market. So nothing is perfect, every trading plan , every strategy has pros and cons. The need is to understand them and consider in trading.

zahidrock
2012-08-04, 02:52 PM
I think most profitable strategy is scalping. Because with scalping you can make big profit on short time. Or you can use news hour trading. In this time you can make big profit on short time.

mrinalini
2012-08-04, 03:59 PM
I think there are some strategies that work better than others but there are some market conditions when most of these strategies fails or at least start resulting in regular losses, but one and only way to make money out of forex in my view is long term investment - with safe leverage in those fundamentally sound instruments.

Yes long term investment and position trading is one of the safest strategy and the right way to trade but one must make sure that they choose proper lot size for the same and have sufficient funds in their account to support their trading .

ntoed
2012-08-04, 07:07 PM
There is many kind of strategy for trading forex market. i use hegde martingale strategy in my trade. i open buy and sell in sametime, and if my buy position get tp then i will open sell with double lot. its need big margin to survive with this strategy but it will always win. so my profitable trading strategy is good money management.

venus
2012-08-09, 01:59 PM
I think the most profitable strategy with low stress is using set and forget strategy but it's not easy to place pending order
in the right place. It is easy, we only need to set which price to open or sell position and giving SL and TP then we could
leave the market. It's possible to set it in the morning and take a look in the night to know the result.

marunet
2012-08-09, 02:24 PM
trading strategies the most favorable news, since can predict market movement 75% more accurate than prediction technical. and we also using a low emotion to make a profit

news has a great impact on price movements and the news usually has a direct impact on price movements after the news was released, because it has an accuracy of more accurate news than technical analysis.

laptopw
2012-08-28, 01:42 PM
we know that there are many trading strategy forex trading market,i think scalping is a most profitable trading strategy in forex trading market,scalping is a quickly earning trading strategy.if we have good experienced in scalping so we can make a lot of money by forex trading.

wazid201118
2012-08-28, 02:17 PM
my most profitable strategy is to use trend line in trades to make profit.I analyse trend lined deeply with h1 chart then i go to open my position.But i stop my trade in news time as i brings huge lose to my analyse.

hitcola
2012-08-28, 02:35 PM

I don't think so.
the most part of strategies is not that good. the profitable strategies is very rarely and can't be find easily , just like profitable experts.

mr kashif
2012-08-28, 04:39 PM
mery pas koi bhe strategy nahi hai & main strategy change karta rehta hun q abhe main learn kar raha hun forex k bary main jab sahe se learn kar longa to share karonga apni strategy in forex & phir ye apky liye useful hogi!

cfxsignals
2012-08-28, 05:02 PM
Swing trading is my most profitable strategy. You do not make quick money, but you do make money. Being patient is the best thing to do. Scalping makes some money, but is not the best way to trade.

mr kashif
2012-09-12, 04:35 PM
meri to koi bhe achi strategy nahi hai par i think hamen 1 pair main he trading nahi karni chahiye agar ek main hamen profit huwa hain to phir hamen kise aur main bhe chance lena chahiye!

monsterzz
2012-09-12, 08:49 PM
I think the martingale strategy is the most profitable strategy but has a very high risk. martingale rely on a stable connection, and no small amount of capital. But this is indeed a very profitable strategy.

mmja2003
2012-09-12, 08:58 PM
There are many profitable strategies described here in this thread. Really it will help me to improve and test my strategy. I do a strategy and I see that it is really useful and profitable. I use EMA-5 and SMA-20. I use it at any time frame. When one crosses another I take decision to open a trade but I close a trade according to the ADX indicator. I take support of RSI, bollinger band and ADX in this strategy.

assi
2012-09-13, 11:41 PM
the most profitable strategy according to my point of view is the good scalping which will give more and more good money if you will adopt the good tradings in forex and if you do not know how to manage the good trades then you will not be able to do the good tradings with the good strategy

suneetha
2012-09-13, 11:45 PM
Very general tips
1. Raise or fold. Very rarely just limp/call.
2. If it's good enough to call with, then it should good enough to raise with.
3. If you're not getting caught shoving with marginal hands a lot, you're not shoving enough.
4. Never be afraid to lose.

gandhi
2012-09-14, 12:03 AM
yes true, I think it depends on each trader has a trading system that profits Able but if I use pivot point trading., support resistance .. and good money management. yeahh;)

abcforex
2012-09-14, 12:06 AM
I agree with you dear because you are a lot of senior than me so according to me that you set your own strategy and must act upon it then you will be a successful trader in forex forum. i would like to share when your position is opened try keep away from the window and also set tp and sl.

boniez
2012-09-14, 04:15 AM
The most profitable strategy is that we find herself, and then we use multiple sources mean to do filtering and also to take advantage of money management would definitely be a good combination.