PDA

View Full Version : What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

bigearners
2011-12-28, 10:45 PM
i want to know from fellow members..
what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??
please guide me in such tough situation

Mehak
2012-01-07, 12:30 PM
silver with 340$+ loss...?
what is that...?
kiya yeh show ker raha ha k ap itnay loss main ja rahay hain...
agar aisa ha then you should close yours position...
experts give their own opinion...

sayem
2012-01-07, 12:57 PM
Mere kheyalse agar aap ki pas apki balance jada ho or aap account close na honeki agar samvabna na ho tab aapko is situation me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve. leken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close honese accha main loss mehe closs kardo. take main tike rahesako.

adahidayat
2012-01-08, 03:36 AM
i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...

atif58
2012-01-08, 07:07 AM
Tell me what is your capital and also the lot size you used. Then there can be a solution for this problem.

burayak
2012-01-08, 10:26 AM
I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

forexman
2012-01-08, 01:04 PM
i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

cumil
2012-01-08, 01:37 PM
in my experience the basic strategy to help us from mistakes in taking the position that:

1. One target shoot with SL OR TP

2. Grid is a specific strategy used only in the market who are quiet

3. averaging, strategies that are common for the market who are trending

4. cut and switch

5. cut and double cover

6. hedging

7. interpair hedging, its strategies must consider the correlation between currencies

asingh601
2012-01-12, 12:17 AM
agar aapke pas bara balance hai to fir ise chora ja sakta hai jaise hi ye kuch recover hoga ise close kar dena but abhi ise on rakho aur dekhte raho aur yaad rakho stop loss set kiya karo stop loss set karte to aapka itna loss nahi batata.

twinkling star
2012-01-12, 11:55 AM
main to abhi newbie hon but agar is trading ko light hi liya jayay to sahi hai warna to healt per and psycholodical bhi problems ho sakti hain.mjhay to abhi tak itna loss nhi hoa but agar mjhay bhi kabhi face kerna pera to ma foran sa position close ker don gi and risk nhi loon gi profit ka.but jo log sahi sa light la ker trading kertay hain unhay to close nhi kerni chahiyay and risk lena chahiyay.

ahmedlinkers
2012-01-12, 04:39 PM
I think stop loss is an important part of trading and lack of its usage leads to such a situation. I personally think that proper hedging and quitting should be a good option.

mazba
2012-01-13, 08:10 AM
this kind of situation i had faced sometimes.That time if i predict that I can overcome the
loses by a new position than I close my lose trade.otherwise i opened a opposite entry to
protect my balance and make some profit.and that time my trade going for a long time trade.

hindlekar
2012-01-22, 06:22 PM
I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

mohit
2012-01-22, 08:11 PM
i think this the huge amount in loss and this is advisable in the forex trading , but you must use the stop loss to avoid this situation or you can use the manual stop loss to close your position

pooja
2012-02-04, 02:44 PM
I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

shinde
2012-02-04, 05:36 PM
ye to aap ki lot size par or agar aap ke paas bahut saara balance hai or aap ke analysis se price aap ki direction main move karegi to aap esko hold kar sakte ho.
agar aap ki lot size choti hai to aap trade ko close kar sakte ho or loss ko cover kanre k liye nya order open kar sakte ho.

nilesh
2012-02-05, 06:57 PM
I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I'll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

nilesh
2012-02-06, 06:15 PM

fxtenam
2012-02-23, 12:25 PM
undoubtedly i will keep myself restrain form trading on that moment. i will take some times for myself to think about it , actually what is happening, why and how.
than i will find out the most effective and possible solution. than restart the program again.

fxquest
2012-02-26, 12:54 AM
yeh asal me hamari capital par depend karta hai agar harami 10,000$ ki capital hai aur 300$ ka loss ho raha hai to close kar dene me koi harz nahi hai, lekin agar 400$ ki capital par 300$ ka loss dikha raha hai to 75% ka loss to vaise hi ho raha hai 25% ka risk shayad 100% vapas dila de - chance le lena chahiye.

rajesh
2012-03-10, 02:00 PM

xiaotanghao
2012-03-11, 03:16 PM
It may depends on how many lots you trade there?And how many money do you have in your account?If you trade with big lot there,I think it will be Ok for you just wait for the trend.Do not close it.While,if you trade with a small lot,I think you should close your account right now.

tajdarbet
2012-03-11, 11:26 PM
what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??

kamal ha yar 340 usd ka profit ho raha ha or app soch rahey ho k close karoun ya nahi main ager es stage par hota na to main to foran he es ko close karta or profit kama leta par pata nahi app kioun soch rahey ho main to app ko kahoun ga k foran close kar do

ragib
2012-03-11, 11:36 PM
it never happens to me . as i never open my trade without stop loss. that's my 1st rule always place a stop loss no matter how confident i am about the trade.
if i can servive then the profit will come in its way. if you forget to put stop loss then their is a chance that it will blow your account...

aryan
2012-03-22, 12:41 PM
in my experience the basic strategy to help us from mistakes in taking the position that:

4. cut and switch

waqtitrader
2012-03-22, 12:45 PM
mere khiyal main to app ko ager es condition se wasta parrta ha to app foran he close kar do kioun k profit ager thurra bhi ho raha ho to app ko avail karna chiye kioun k ye bahot risky business ha es liye app ko khiyal khiyal se trade karna chiye

narendra
2012-03-22, 04:35 PM
ye to aap ki lot size par or agar aap ke paas bahut saara balance hai or aap ke analysis se price aap ki direction main move karegi to aap esko hold kar sakte ho.
agar aap ki lot size choti hai to aap trade ko close kar sakte ho or loss ko cover kanre k liye nya order open kar sakte ho.

jai
2012-03-27, 10:36 PM
Its better to close after that Hugh loss and start with a fresh strategy as if your luck is bad you can loss some more amount.Such condition shows that you are using big lot size or not putting any stop loss .so,better to trade with cautious with necessary strategies and plans.Otherwise same thing may be repeated again and again

anitagala124
2012-03-29, 02:02 PM
yeh asal me hamari capital par depend karta hai agar harami 10,000$ ki capital hai aur 300$ ka loss ho raha hai to close kar dene me koi harz nahi hai, lekin agar 400$ ki capital par 300$ ka loss dikha raha hai to 75% ka loss to vaise hi ho raha hai 25% ka risk shayad 100% vapas dila de - chance le lena chahiye.

girish
2012-04-03, 01:37 PM

ritesh
2012-04-06, 10:20 PM
it is depends on the situation of the position, my capital & the direction of the market
if my capital is very large & can bear that loss, so i can hedge & overcome it with small number of ****
then close both deals & if i think that the market will go in my side, i will leave the position & set TP at my entry point

newentry
2012-04-06, 10:24 PM
what did you mean with this, did you get loss until -$ 300 and then you want to stay and hold until the market move back again..? and if you have big capital in your balance and you think that the trend will move back again ( after make analyze the price ) you can hold the order still run ..

sayem
2012-04-07, 11:16 AM
I think it depend on your trading strategy and also your capital. if you trade long term trade and you have a handsome amount then you can trade long term more or close its all depend on your own mind. for me i not close that position.

got2luvyou25
2012-04-07, 11:34 AM
what did you mean with this, did you get loss until -$ 300 and then you want to stay and hold until the market move back again..? and if you have big capital in your balance and you think that the trend will move back again ( after make analyze the price ) you can hold the order still run ..
kabhi bhi pora account risk per nahi lagana chah , traders yehe mistake kerte rehte hain k wo trading main stop losses nahi use kerte hain or isi waja se problem increase ho jatey hain 300$ ka account pora risk per de dena acha nahi hota , humhein 3-5% risk per trade lena chaha is jiada bilkul b nahi

bestlooser
2012-04-07, 11:41 AM
I think I have to decide how much money IO have in back and then see how long I can survive in market so I never want to close positions which are negative unless I have overall profit so I would like to wait for few months even. so forex is game of patience

tervarto
2012-04-07, 02:49 PM
This depends on the capital deposited in your account, if the money deposited in your account can bear all this loss, and you expect that the price of silver will rebound again, leave the deal as is, but if you expect that the price will continue to decline exit the deal at the earliest time

anoha
2012-04-07, 08:36 PM
I will certainly don't wait more for that and close it immediately no matter what the trend is
, no matter what the news is. In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating.
And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

fxlover
2012-04-07, 08:48 PM
it will depend on my trading strategy and condition during that situation. be excited after loss is very bad. face the situation with cool mind is a behavior of good trader. according to my experience we need to be more endurance to our trade. then loss will be minimize gradually.

jmsblack18
2012-04-07, 09:37 PM
my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
I think it is better to close your position now because you trading silver( Precious metal). It is not safe now to trade precious metal because the price is need long time to back in early price. It is better to close it and switch to currency as fast as possible so you didn't loss too much.

tearsdontfall
2012-04-07, 10:06 PM
it will depend on my trading strategy and condition during that situation. be excited after loss is very bad. face the situation with cool mind is a behavior of good trader. according to my experience we need to be more endurance to our trade. then loss will be minimize gradually.

sayem
2012-04-08, 01:12 PM
It depends my plan and strategy which is i follow. and it also depends on capital also. if i have enough capital or i trade long term then i should not close that position. but if my equity is in low then i should close that time. so its depend on situation and capital.

silverfx
2012-04-08, 01:22 PM
it is very hard to say about this condition.i faced the same situation in before.actually it depend on your trading.if you have big balance then just wait for your target.but if your equity is under 50% below then close your position.

bhai
2012-04-19, 06:36 PM

waqarme2
2012-04-19, 06:45 PM
i think not to close, because i know that there are the solutions available for all type of problems and only the important thing is that to find that solution, and when anyone have in this situation then its very difficult, but don't lose your mind and also don't feel panic as there are the answers available for that.

iwan
2012-04-19, 07:18 PM
if I see the condition of the price movement is opposite to the direction of our OP and potentially make an even greater losses, or if the condition of the margin we have no longer hold back floating minus, it is better covered than exposed to MC. tomorrow's another day to correct our mistakes.

dmambi
2012-04-19, 07:35 PM
Everybody have there own opinion but it is up to you to decide what is best for you.
But i feel if you have a floating negative profit buy position, then it is better to wait with negative profit as i feel silver will rise again.

tashnotashi
2012-04-22, 04:38 PM

main to sahi baat ha k app ko yahi kahoun ga k main condition dekhoun ga k ager loss mugh ko profit se ziyada ha to main us ko close nahi karoun ga or profit ziyada ha to main us ko close kar doun ga

sayem
2012-04-22, 04:42 PM
It depend on my plan and capital also. if i want to trade long term more then i should not close also if i have more equity or capital then i also not close in this stage. i will trade long time that time. but my equity is in risk then i must close that time. so it depend on your capital and business plan.

birbolnath
2012-04-22, 08:32 PM
If you have big capital and your using lot size is large amount then could be continue is better for you. In short information its hard to give any decision. You feel better in your position. If your loss is continue then stop now.

yogesh
2012-04-22, 08:42 PM

It is not 300$ or 100$ that is important, but important is what percent of your capital you are losing, say if you have only 500$ capital and you are losing 300$ it is a big amount but if your capital was 10,000$ may be you set a stop loss where you lose 300$ and so no harm in closing your trades in that case.

taufiqbd
2012-04-22, 09:16 PM
I do not understand your comment. If you mention it to the Silver price and your position is starting to $300 and you are sell position and now market are going up and now price is $340 then your position is loss if my assumption is correct then you stop your trading and open new order that will help you to minimize risk.

khaled24
2012-04-22, 09:19 PM
For me , i will close it immediately and i may convert the deal depending on the pair , the analysis and the strategy that you apply

Maham Gill
2012-04-22, 09:30 PM

agr ap ka pass acha balance ha or 1000$ ka kareb or ap ko silver ka bara main kafi knowledge ha mara matalab ha ap slilver ka rate ka bara main janata ha to ap es order ok chore din agr apko yaqeen ha ka silver up ko ga ko chor da 90% yaqeen hona chayia or balance ha to ap risk lay sakta han esi ko trading kahta han,

Forexboy
2012-04-24, 02:25 AM
It is best to close after the loss and start with a new strategy, as if your luck is bad, you can avoid the loss with new plans. And something else shows that you are using a large batch size. So it's better to trade with caution with the necessary strategies and plans as well. And otherwise same can be repeated over and over for not having this size of loss.

yaar
2012-04-24, 01:31 PM

xorso86
2012-04-24, 06:21 PM
I will absolutely don't delay added for that and abutting it anon no bulk what the trend is, no bulk what the account is. In actuality I will not let my bulk to go to that big bulk in abrogating floating. And aswell anybody should trade according to his capital.

mastri296
2012-04-24, 07:05 PM
so I guess that's a major concern not only in how we are to improve the quality of our trading, but also how we are to maintain the quality of our trading so as not to decrease, because it's useless if we already have a good trading quality but lacks consistency, as a result we will not be able to grow and prosper.

I agree with your opinion, we should be able to maintain the quality of our trade, so we will be able to get profits consistently and we must be willing to continue to fix our mistakes.

cac4a26
2012-04-26, 09:42 AM
if you are already loss such big money then you should anticipate and see that whether basic is abundant to awning added losses and you can handle it or not.
if you can not allow added abrogating floating, again it is bigger to abutting it in accident and abstain added losses and save some for trading.

shamim3040
2012-04-26, 10:02 AM
When i reached loss 100$ plus.Than i give reversal entry than close my trading.If you have lot of balance i think you should not give reversal entry or close loss entry.
If trader take small lots size,do not close or give reversal entry.
When you got loss you close market or give reversal it depends on your capital and equity.:)))

sasa0220
2012-04-26, 10:23 AM
If you open your trade for the long term trend i suggest you hedge the trade . But it is important that you have a enough capital in the account. And it is better you open a smaller position than opposite direction. But if you have open the trade in the against the long term trend i suggest you open a hedge trade with a larger lot than the first one

yanni
2012-04-28, 04:32 AM

yes my brother, there is a small solution to your problem, you must have a capital of $ 200 and you must negotiate with a lot of 0.50 usd, then you have to lose 400 pips before your account disappears, then the Stop Loss you need to do for 15 pips and 20 pips Take Profit, I wish you luck my brother.

budado
2012-04-28, 08:09 AM
yes my brother, there is a small solution to your problem, you must have a capital of $ 200 and you must negotiate with a lot of 0.50 usd, then you have to lose 400 pips before your account disappears, then the Stop Loss you need to do for 15 pips and 20 pips Take Profit, I wish you luck my brother.
I really don't see any connection with your answer to the problem at hand as you can see his problem is this.

Do you think your 200 dollars can make a difference? And your lots size of what? 50 cents? because you say .50 usd
I really don't know if this solution you give can really help his situation right now and I don't advice that he add 200 dollars. Better yet 2,000 dollars if he really want to have more free margin while maneuvering this open position and minimize his loses.
My solution in this kind of situation is 2,000 dollars more capital and hedging strategy.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-01, 02:31 PM

agr ap ka account main 300 dollar han to ap loss ke beja ap ko boht sara profit earned karana para ga ap itna sara balance sa agr loss he earned karana ha to phar ap trading q kar raha ho trading ko chora do agr mara account min 300 dollar hota to main daily kam sa kam 20 dollar to earned kar he loon ga.

dlesar
2012-05-01, 03:31 PM
What you will do.when you position 300$+ loss?Close or not??

That was the point = $ 1 and has lost 300 points you are wrong you have to option to stop the deal for the index is about to rebound and ascend in the right direction that would restore what you lost points and may take profit from the deal but were not first with the correct form either be purchased and the index has reached the limits of standard height. and a big mistake.

redlion
2012-05-01, 04:14 PM
by 340$ + loss, what i understand is that you have lost in excess of 340$. if it is so then its a big amount to loose and first ck the range of the market and your capital to decide whether u can afford to loose more without your account getting closed for insufficient funds. if the trading range of silver is within the tolarance of your capital then u can wait and see if the market is moving in a favourable direction. else the best thing is to take the large loss and save whatever capital u have for future trading. i know saying this is easy and to take such a big loss is very difficult. i have faced that situation but if u let it run with less capital to absorb the loss you will end up with nothing.

sudsind
2012-05-01, 04:23 PM
have you made any goal towards your stop loss, what i wanted to say is that have you thought before entering the positon that after this much loss i will close my position, if yes than stick to your rules, else take a look at higher time frame if you can find from their that position can return to your favour and you have the power i mean capital to hold this position than hold otherwise close it, or you can also wait if a strong support and resistance is near by to see if the position reverse from there

waleedkhan
2012-05-02, 11:53 PM

agar meri position loss may jarahi ho ge tu may kabhi bhi close nhi karon ga us ko kion kay agar close karna kay baad market us level par aya gayi tu phr humaya kitna dukh ho ga na tu is liya may tu kabhi nhi karon ga

sumonmia0526
2012-05-21, 01:39 AM
it depends on how much pips survival i have support in my money management and what is the chance to recover that 300$ without closing that trade ...and recovering that money with another position open can be possible but all decision can be possible to make when we have face that situation and must have to know the total equity

ishvara
2012-05-21, 02:59 AM

The main way that a forex exchnage trader can actually prevent this problem is through never making that mistakes at all. You should close the trades depending on the strategy because 300 pips loss is possible in a long term trading.

puri
2012-05-26, 02:54 PM

sayem
2012-05-26, 04:02 PM
When my position is 300 loss i try to recover my loss and if my balance or equity can stay more then i trade long term trade. but if my balance is low i stop trade instantly.

omofx
2012-05-26, 04:38 PM
close the position and forget about it we all make loss in forex but how you manage it is very important and beside you need to place your stop loss when you open a position it take care of emotional trading

kiran
2012-05-27, 11:25 PM

4. cut and switch

5. cut and double cover

6. hedging

7. interpair hedging, its strategies must consider the correlation between currencies

syphertob
2012-05-27, 11:58 PM
then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading and In fact I won't let my price to go to that big amount in negative floating so if you open it sell and it moves up then hold it and wait for retracements.

rathod
2012-06-08, 12:34 AM
I think I have to decide how much money IO have in back and then see how long I can survive in market so I never want to close positions which are negative unless I have overall profit so I would like to wait for few months even. so forex is game of patience

zeshan
2012-06-08, 06:10 AM
when its postion come then we decide but if the loss is more then 100 dollars then mostly i lock the trades like as i trades on them the against on the trades

truegoa
2012-06-08, 06:20 AM
i want to know from fellow members..what you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..i am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.Even, no expert comment from fellow member on silver in live discussion area..may be..they are sleeping.so what i have to do now??please guide me in such tough situation

lol. in any next time, consider to use little tight stop loss to avoid your trade float that much. I suggest you to just follow the trend, be careful reading your signal and enter the market wisely. If market move againts your position just start your back up plan or just cu its loss and start position which follow the new trends. Well, that works for me, hope will works for you too.

ghysalgreen
2012-06-08, 06:20 AM
when its postion come then we decide but if the loss is more then 100 dollars then mostly i lock the trades like as i trades on them the against on the trades

we calculate the losses should be based on the percentage, if we can calculate the losses that we experience is based on a percentage, we will definitely be more comfortable trading

saviour196
2012-06-08, 06:35 AM
I think it depends on the upcoming condition of silver in the market whether it will go up or will keep on coming down first try to analyse the market where the trend is going if there are 90% chances that it will go up then keep it open if no chances then closing it would be better.

nabila
2012-06-09, 01:31 PM
i deprivation to bonk from gent members..what you leave do when your perspective is 300$+ deprivation..my afoot state in bright with 340$+ death..
i am not healthy to resolve did i tally to imminent it or not.Flatbottomed, no practiced annotate from beau member on trophy in springy word country..may be..they are unerect.so what i hump to do now??

hello927
2012-06-09, 01:34 PM
It is a big loss if your capital is small.Try to put stop loss on and wait for the good turn of the market brecause forex is a volatile market and it can be a goood one for you also. When you start to recover then take decisions at what point you have to close.

aarti
2012-06-09, 01:40 PM
It is very hart braking if any trader in that section. I think you should analysis chart and other fundamental news what is going on next is it good or bad then you can dessication next step.

mojan
2012-06-09, 01:54 PM
closing or not an option what you should know is that this loss depends with your leverage an how much you have in your mt4 else if you are using a small leverage and you have such a loss then you should close your order immedetly to avoid much looses.

awaccoo
2012-06-09, 03:01 PM
It is very hart braking if any trader in that section. I think you should analysis chart and other fundamental news what is going on next is it good or bad then you can dessication next step.
when our loss is large or small the decision to close or do not wish to consider how our analysis of movement chart that we monitor the market, even though we are in a position of loss but with the analysis we see a significant change then it would be nice if we did not close but far away from the forecast price movements and the more difficult we understand the closure is the right choice

macblanc474
2012-06-09, 03:56 PM
i anticipate that aboriginal of all, you should administer stop accident on your trades and do not let it go so abundant in loss...but if you are already accident such big money...then you should anticipate and see that whether basic is abundant to awning added losses and you can handle it or not.

azhar5
2012-06-09, 05:57 PM
it depends on your lot size,if your lot size is 1.0 or .10 then it will be in danger or may cause losses but if it is more then net profit then you can close this trade and make a new trade.

Fahad
2012-06-09, 10:54 PM
in my point of view you have to do ling term trade, you have a very handsome balance in your account and you can recover your loss because market will must come in your favour i you have enough balance

bdboy
2012-06-18, 08:50 PM
Main 10 pips karke profit lekar trade close kar deta hou. 300+ pips profit hone ka baat he nehi ata. mere kheyal se trade close karna chahiye. market kab kaha jata hay yea kisiko vi ne pata. so risk main jane se behetar hain trade close karke profit le lena.

sayem
2012-06-19, 02:47 PM
Jab mere position 300$+ loss me hoga tab main pehle yehe dekhunga ki mere equity kitna hay or ushe hisabse main agla decision lunga. aagar mere capital accha ho to recover karne ki koshis karunga long term trade karke or aagar mere khatre me ho to main turand close kar dunga. to ye jyadatar capital ki upar nirvar karta hay.

riya
2012-06-19, 02:55 PM
I express you ask the conscience and demotic sagaciousness. Best judgment is a susurration of conscience. If you let the floating antagonistic, is there any datum of the condition of the market module transmute around? If there is, piece you let it.

boniez
2012-06-19, 03:34 PM
first return to the principles of money management that you are using, because the decision to cut losses and profit-taking also depends on how a trader before making plans.

ashwini
2012-06-19, 05:05 PM
hello pahli baat to yeh hain ki .. apki account balance kitna hain.. aur kya market long term main show kar raha hain ki market fir se app ki favour main ayega .. agaar ayega to wait karo ..barna close karo.. yehi baest hain. dear . aur apne koi balance ka jikr nahi kia ahin to koi kaise bataye ki app ko close karna chaiye yaa nahi..ever yeh b pata nahi ki app ka order value kitana hain.. app kitne rate main enter kia hoo ..buy /sell kie hoo.. ap ka target kya hain..bas apko suggestion chahiye.

ForexMarket
2012-06-23, 01:50 PM
In my opinion you should keep your position until trend of forex market move oposite or your account is blow. But for the next times you should set stop loss and take profit for your trading, then you can avoid big losses.

aina
2012-06-23, 03:09 PM
It is completely dependant upon the capital. If my capital is 500 or similar then I cannot have a situation where I have this much losses in my account. And also I will not be letting these losses to appear.

ratul
2012-06-23, 03:25 PM
ise bat ko har alag alag admi alag tara si bat korta hai me samajta ho ki agar ap 300$ loss par jata hain osko bad apko dekhna chaihe ki apka equity kitna hain or up ko samajna chahi hain ki ap or ktna loss pe ja sakti hain agar jeyada apka equrity jeyada hain to wait koriye nehito close kordijeye or agar ap samaj ta hain ki loss jeyada geya or bohot nehi jayega to ap ko or bhi ak deal lena chahiye jise ki apko 200-300/400-500 othne se loss recover de sake.

Ekoindo
2012-06-23, 03:27 PM

if you are not sure if you'll get more than that, I think you better close it. the important bit you can still profit

regards profit

esporti
2012-06-23, 03:32 PM
i cant tell u anything , thats up to what u hear from the news and also u can take a chance , but not in big mouvement , just take it slowly and i wish u the best

mojan
2012-06-23, 03:54 PM
It all depends with how much you are trading with and how much volume and average you may be using as you do these ,as for me i would say close the order if there is no hope.

engsmsm
2012-06-23, 03:58 PM
This depends on the perception of the market if you think that the price will fall back and close the deal on the profit or loss on a few will leave, but if you see that the price will be reflected more and lose more closed it will try and compensate for loss

kashifrehman
2012-06-23, 04:07 PM
When my position move 50+ in negative at that time i close them or mange them with hedging i think its beter to decide early because when we got 300+ in negative at that time less options remain in our hand if we maange them early than we can keep good trading along with that negative trade other wise we stuck in that position.

zizhost
2012-06-23, 04:14 PM
For me you need to keep the position until eventually craze connected with foreign exchange market shift contrary as well as ones account can be whack. But also for the next situations you need to collection quit reduction in addition to take earnings to your trading, you may stay away from large deficits.

mahir washif
2012-06-23, 04:45 PM
i suggest you ask the convince & common seance...best decision is a whisper of conscience..if you let the floating genitive,is there any indicator of the condition of the market will turn around???if there is while you let it

hiko
2012-06-24, 01:51 AM
I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I ll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

sohels
2012-06-24, 01:58 AM
its depend how many capital you have use and what is market condition also which leverage you using. i think use stop lose is good for every trader

hiko
2012-06-24, 02:00 AM
I personally would use stop losses when doing transactions in order to minimize losses resulting from any of the analysis so that the OP did not correspond with the direction of price movement but when it comes to experience loss of more than $ 300 then I ll do cut losses immediately rather than hoping the price will go back to the OP done because we will never know that the price will go back to the OP is done.

Fahad
2012-06-24, 10:12 AM
in y point of view you have very handsome balance left, its better to close your trade and then trade with remaining balance , this will give you some satisfaction and freshness to your mind then you can trade more effectively

taqiniazi
2012-06-24, 11:11 AM
its depending on the trend indicator that what strategy i take in this condition. but now in my mind i just make another trade that would be opposite to the last one. and manage this loss

Skyboys007
2012-06-24, 11:15 AM
Oh my dear frnd I never give such many loss.
But too many small loss.
On that time I out of my computer for a whike.
Moving here and ther.
Than everything ok.

miketega3
2012-06-24, 01:43 PM
i will advice you to try to cut your loss while you still have the chance to take losses while they're still small, then wait for a better day for you to place another trade dont waste all of your trading capital on one bad trade

hiko
2012-06-24, 06:42 PM
i think that depends on you and if you think it will recover you can open and if you feel you get more loss then better to close and how much capital you have?and at whatt rate you buy silver?

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

milan
2012-06-24, 06:55 PM
Its finer to move after that Hugh experience and commence with a crunchy strategy as if your phenomenon is bad you can disadvantage whatever author amount.Specified premiss shows that you are using big lot situation or not putting any act experience .so,gambler to change with Fabian with essential strategies and plans.Otherwise synoptic statement may be repeated again.

cfxsignals
2012-06-24, 07:02 PM
I have lost more than $300 over a trade - big lesson - you need to have stop losses, otherwise the market will destroy your account every few months. Price does always come back to the same value, but it tends to move away from consolidation or a 'pivot' every 2-3 months. If you do not use a stop loss, you will have a massive drawdown every 2-3 months, and every 6-8 months lose your account. Check the charts - every 2-3 months there is a massive move, and every 6-8 months an even greater one way move. Don't be caught out.

jeetu
2012-06-25, 11:17 PM
I dont have any Idea about commodity trading, i will just suggest one thing use SL in whatever you TRADE, maybe you have forgot to put the SL and now you are in dilemna.

bigearners
2012-06-26, 05:30 PM
"in my experience the basic strategy to help us from mistakes in taking the position that:

4. cut and switch

5. cut and double cover

6. hedging

7. interpair hedging, its strategies must consider the correlation between currencies "
Hedging karne ke liye mere account mein utna margin nahi. What you want to say from cut and double cover strategy, please give me some more details.

I have lost more than $300 over a trade - big lesson - you need to have stop losses, otherwise the market will destroy your account every few months. Price does always come back to the same value, but it tends to move away from consolidation or a 'pivot' every 2-3 months. If you do not use a stop loss, you will have a massive drawdown every 2-3 months, and every 6-8 months lose your account. Check the charts - every 2-3 months there is a massive move, and every 6-8 months an even greater one way move. Don't be caught out.
aapne bilkul sahi kaha, hamesha market back track par aa jaati jahan se niche gayi par time leti hai but aapka post mujhe bahut baad mein mila isse pehle mere loss ho chuka hai par next time se dhayan rakhunga aur hamesha SL aur TP ka alwa trade nahi karunga.

fortuna
2012-06-26, 05:41 PM
If you are asking this question, I can presume that you have not applied your stop loss measure in forex trading. I would advise you to cut loss and exit your trade and reanalyse your trading strategies.

safayet39
2012-06-26, 05:43 PM
08-18-2010, 11:32 PM
A very important indicator for us in the play forex, and each trader must be different in menggunkan indicator, and if I often use a timing indicator,

Try to stop using the word menggunkn, it make other confuse. You should check first before making a post. And ya to every trader has different indicators and some even do not use indicators at all and I prefer using MA indicator

mary7
2012-06-26, 06:22 PM
it sometimes depends on the amount you have in your account iff you know you have like 20000 in your account you can close. and if your trades dont seem like they wond get better just close then and dont feel any pain because pain will give youa lot of grife and anger ad that where you will lose everything.

forexboot
2012-06-27, 01:00 AM
sir ye to depend karta hia ke us waqat market kis condition me hai aur mere account me kitna capital hai aur baqi ktna reh gaya hai ye sab daikhne ke bad hi kuch decide kiya jaa sakta hai

yogesh
2012-06-27, 01:51 AM
If my capital is 500$ and out of that i am getting 340$ loss - some will decide to close the trade and try to satisfy themselves that at least some capital is saved. But i will take a chance - 2/rd is alrady lost why not risk remaining 1/3d and expect to get more than full capital ultimately we are here to make profit out of risk.

yogesh
2012-06-27, 12:19 PM
If my capital was bigger though say 2000$ i would preferably go to close my trade realising it was a wrong trade i stll have more than 80% capital left and the losses i can recover back with few new trades.

mmja2003
2012-06-27, 12:27 PM
i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading...

I am agree with you. The trader did not tell what is his investment. If your investment is less than $500 then you should close the trade now. Because for lasting trading with this capital you should keep at least minimum amount of money so that you can recover the loss by further trading and I think if you serious you will be able to do it.

vijai21
2012-06-27, 01:02 PM
it depends on how many lot you have traded and how many capital you have.it you have used small lot ,better you close it.so it depends on kind of trade you are into.its your decision.

rasel
2012-06-30, 08:51 PM
i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money...then you should think and see that whether capital is enough to cover more losses and you can handle it or not....if you can not afford more negative floating, then it is better to close it in loss and avoid further losses and save some for trading.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-06-30, 09:53 PM
you are in a great problem.Please,close your all trades.Then learn the forex well.Otherwise,i can give you a robot,that works fine.you can buy it from me.it is only two hundred dollar.contact with me by kapil_chemical_07@yahoo.com

abdulrazzaq
2012-06-30, 09:59 PM
Although I am a newbie in trading and recently I have joined this valuable forum I cannot give any argument on your request but by general knowledge I can say one thing that now you should close the trading further.

rakib20
2012-06-30, 10:02 PM
if i loss one day $300 dollars i don't close forex because filer is the pillar of success. so i believe it always and also believe no risk no gain.

farhannasir
2012-06-30, 10:08 PM
you should use stop-loss on your investments and do not let it go so much in reduction...but if you are already dropping such big cash...then you should think and see that whether investment is enough to protect more failures and you can manage it or not....if you can not manage more adverse sailing, then it is better to shut it in reduction and prevent further failures and preserve some for dealing...

Habibur Rahman
2012-06-30, 10:14 PM
I will withdraw profit from my Forex trading account .Because Forex trading is a risk able .so withdraw is the best of profit .

abhishekhanal
2012-06-30, 10:18 PM
I think you should just close it

skboyra
2012-07-06, 10:40 PM
the patience is a vital thing in the forex market. at the time of loss you have to show your patience and control your aggressiveness, otherwise your next investment decision will be wrong. you can wait some day and try to understand the nature of the market.

bigearners
2012-07-07, 11:47 AM
im not waiting for a huge loss. Because im making a trading plan for my daily trading if my daily losses are more than 50$ then im closing my trading for that day fully. Because every single cent is very important in the trading. In the forex trading hard to earn and easy to loss in a seconds.
Its good thinking that you had set daily loss target and not go beyond so that you will not fall into situation where you will loss your whole account or got MC.
Aapne bilkul sahi kaha ek ek cent bahut important hota hai ek forex trader ke liye aur waise bhi forex trading mein losses hone ke chances jada hai agar aap ek particular game plan ke saath nahi chalenhe toh, kyonki forx market is really risky and always put SL is better ito forex market.

dharampal
2012-07-07, 11:56 AM
if you have huge account balance in your forex account then not close your order because your account balance hold your loss for long time and after some time market go up then you came in profit.
second option you also know close your order if don't have enough balance.

napkin
2012-07-08, 09:03 AM
I will certainly don't act author for that and uncommunicative it directly no affair what the trend is, no affair what the news is. In fact I won't let my value to go to that big assets in destructive floating. And also everyone should trade according to his capital.

cozard007
2012-07-08, 03:22 PM
If you fear your life, you will definitely lose it, by this i think traders should have learned their lessons of using stoploss in practice, so i will just place a reasonable stoploss.

sharabela
2012-07-08, 03:25 PM
Depends on your equity. If you have enough equity than run it. If you do not have enough equity, then close the trade. As I said, it depends on situation. Thus, you need to calculate according to your situation.

abdelmouman
2012-07-08, 03:34 PM
i dont trade more than 100$ yet and i think if i have invest a big amount and i make a lose of 300$ i continu the risking of the rest of the money because the 300$ not easy to make it so i think i will enter with another deal to recover the money fast

digger_jim
2012-07-08, 04:35 PM
That would depends on the kind of money you trade in the first place. If you have $1 million for equity and traded by the full standard lot of $1,000/lot, then let it be. $300 loss means nothing in this case.

On the other hand, if you only have $1,000 for equity, you either a newbie or simply nut to let your loss running wild like that.

pecel1
2012-07-08, 05:11 PM
Had the position if I had reached the target profit from daily
then I will immediately menutuo position to be secure, so that when the price reverses the position we're lucky, for $ 300 + is not a little value to traders like me, the value is very large, and very profitable if we close the position

abdulrazzaq
2012-07-08, 05:27 PM
Surely you should close according to my little knowledge and experience because I have joined this forum and trading recently but according to my general knowledge I sure that now you should must close.

haryadi88
2012-07-08, 07:16 PM
I can not imagine I'll let the position of a loss of $ 300 + if it's an account of the particularly small, and I do not see the condition it will happen that far for me, before the losses until there is more I do the stop loss to accept gracefully the losses and I'll be back at the next session with a better prepared

I think if we make trade with always put our stop loss and take profits on our trade, we can avoid from bigger loss. Stop loss will avoid us from margin call because forex market is very high volatiling

wulandari
2012-07-08, 07:33 PM
I think if we make trade with always put our stop loss and take profits on our trade, we can avoid from bigger loss. Stop loss will avoid us from margin call because forex market is very high volatiling

we can use stop loss or cutloss to avoid from margin call, also we need to get tight money management, we need to calculate risk and reward also lot usage before enter the market and get profit

cozard007
2012-07-10, 07:01 PM
What you will do when your position is 300$+ loss..my current position in silver with 340$+ loss..
I am not able to decide did i have to close it or not.
Please guide me in such tough situation i have a rethink here, the thing is that trading is not a thing that we should take with levety here, the best thing best in this kind of situation is to remove the order immediately for a better setup.

solidperson
2012-07-12, 04:24 PM
depends on our strategy and equity ..if we having 10k$ in equity then i will never close that order and it also depends on how much pips i lost and what is the chance to recover that pips again within next several session..i think we should make the decision based on our perspective and expectation

shankar_saha
2012-07-15, 08:40 PM
It is fully dependent upon the capital. If my capital is one thousand or similar then I cannot have a state of affairs where I even have this abundant losses in my account. And additionally I'll not be letting these losses to look.

goldenmember
2012-07-17, 09:35 PM
If you have big loss like that then you should have closed it out ages ago. You should trade with a stop loss. Remember it is your equity that counts, not the profit you have. A drawdown does matter when you trade.

kakuly
2012-07-17, 10:05 PM

I am never in this position. you believe it or not?
friend i am always use stop loss option. so there is no position that can be create 300$+ loss. because i am using 200 to 250 pips. and my volume is very low, its .01 to .05.
but if i fall in this position i must close it.

fazeel khan
2012-07-17, 10:30 PM
yeh profit bohat zayda hai ap ko is waqte trade close kr dyne chaiye thi agar app ka capital 2000 kay under hai to yeh kafi profit hai or agr ap ka balance 10000 tak ka hai to ap ko trade close nai krni chaiye.

cozard007
2012-07-19, 09:54 PM
I pray this never happens to me, i will never be that careless any ways because i checks my trading every four four hours , this is a fact that if the reversal can help, the trader may still say, but stop-loss must now be placed.

suresh
2012-07-19, 10:36 PM
Good question, i have fallen this type of problem when i was newbie but i did not close my trade because my account balance was very big and after some days my all of loss trade gave me profit and if you have low invest then you should close it , now i use stop loss in my all of trade.

miracle
2012-07-19, 11:06 PM
i have been in that position before. all i do is make sure that the margin is still in save position. if not i will put fresh money to it until my acct in the save zone. the second is stop open any position until the market back to normal and all position being settle. third is be patience and wait until either margin call or profit.

forexunion
2012-07-19, 11:15 PM
sir is baat ka faisla to on spot hi ho sakta hai aur zayada bari bat ye hai ke is ka decision tab lia ja sakta hai jab us waqat ki market condiion ka kuch confarm ho jaye may be hamari lossing trade winning me convert ho jaye

panna111
2012-07-19, 11:26 PM
many time i open my trade with stop loss system.it is good for every forex trader.when i cannot use stop loss and fall on loss over 300$+ i donot stop my trade bcoz i think market will come in same place after sometimes.when you loss 300$+ and your deposit is huge then you can stil current position.

zahid2512
2012-07-19, 11:32 PM
no i never close my trading if i have enough equity in the account and have the possibility to market will come back in my fever,but if the market have not possibility to come back and have capital then i will take off lose and again open trading with market condition

mohosin
2012-07-19, 11:33 PM
If there is any chance to profit bigger and bigger money after long time and if I have more money to trade with forex I will continue my trading. But I have not enough money to lose and I have no position in forex trading. I am in initial stage. So, I can't take a decision.

sazzad
2012-07-19, 11:38 PM
If i have big account balance like 5000 dollar then i will continue place my trade but i always use stop loss in my trade for this reason if my trade will go against my analysis then ultimately hit to the Stop loss and then my loss will not be big one.

pbelim
2012-07-19, 11:40 PM
it is important that you have a enough capital in the account. And it is better you open a smaller position than opposite direction. But if you have open the trade in the against the long term trend i suggest you open a hedge trade with a larger lot.

adedayo
2012-07-19, 11:44 PM
well it depends on the kind of amount that you have in your account and the kind of risk value that you have use, that three hundred dollars might just mean only 30pips if you are using 1lots size in forex but if it is just 0.1 i think that you need to close that position

ronin
2012-07-19, 11:56 PM
apparently you did not put a stop loss. I also need to know how many lots that you open. but i suggest to analyze the movement of things to come, if the analysis that you can move positive, should not be closed first.

yasir dhoom
2012-07-19, 11:56 PM
yeh depend krta hai mere capital par agar mera capital 1000 dollars kay ass pass hai to main trade close kr don ga or agar mera capital 15000 hazar say uper hai to main trade close nai kro ga koun yeh capital kay hesab say kafi kam profit hai .

doyinfaloni
2012-07-20, 12:04 AM
well fellow trader the truth of the matter is that forex trading is a very risky
market so the trader should be aware that the forex market is a very risky market,but if i am to answer the question
if i am in that situation i will not close the market i will hope that the trend will soon go along my predictions

nomz
2012-07-20, 12:04 AM
i always make use of the trailing stop in such situations and there is one thing more that we have to be very much making an eye on the news as well so that we have a better idea of the trend reversal

Farhad
2012-07-20, 12:06 AM
well, in this situation you should close your position.

Sun-Moon
2012-07-20, 12:44 AM

At first I will take a position according to my main balance. It may be 2% of total capital. If price hit my stops, I will just get out from the market.

girin
2012-07-20, 01:08 AM
i think this good close the trade after get the high loss and sign with a unspoilt strategy as if your luck is bad you can loss any many quantity.Specified condition shows that you are using big lot size or not putting any grab loss .

leherchand
2012-07-20, 10:23 PM
Good question, i have fallen this type of problem when i was newbie but i did not close my trade because my account balance was very big and after some days my all of loss trade gave me profit and if you have low invest then you should close it , now i use stop loss in my all of trade.

trading4life
2012-07-24, 08:50 PM
in my puiont of view first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money

cozard007
2012-07-24, 10:43 PM
This is just an absolute problem in the realm of forex trading, the trading will be absolutely cut of since 300$ is still a small portion of the account (I believe), you need a better trading really.

gulab
2012-07-25, 12:31 AM
i dont care when a market goes in opposite of me and i have a clear idea what will i do when the market goes so many pips opposite of me i mean it is pre planned before opinion a position.

over_drive
2012-07-25, 12:35 AM
I am a newbie forex trader. I don't have big amount on my trading account. I have only some money. I want to get profit from there. If i loss $300 that will be the biggest loss for me. But, i always try to continue my trading.
What you think?? :doubt::doubt:

tonmoy
2012-07-25, 04:27 PM
we account the losses should be based on the percentage, if we can account the losses that we acquaintance is based on a percentage, we will absolutely be added adequate trading.

swapan
2012-07-25, 04:35 PM
Though I am a bad trader, I never loose over three hundred dollar. So, I can not explain it clearly to you. But, I think, you must not do such things, for which you may loose three hundred dollar. It is really pathetic dear.

fantasyman
2012-07-25, 04:51 PM
close and/or maybe no longer a wonderful route also people would learn is in fact that the removal bes different inside your leverage a strong methods a lot someone feature across that mt4 in addition for those who are wearing an find leverage in addition to an individual host what injury you would shut down your individual structure immedetly in order to really miss out on lots slacks

forexwallet
2012-07-25, 05:19 PM
ye to us waqat hi decide kiya ja sakta hai na ke us waqat jab hamen 300$ loss ho raha hai to market ki condition kiya hai market position ke mutabik hi is ka decision ho sakta hai theek se

sourav
2012-07-25, 05:24 PM
agar aap ki pas apki balance jada ho or aap account close na honeki agar samvabna na ho tab aapko is situation me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve. leken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close honese accha main loss mehe closs kardo. take main tike rahesako.

younesjoe
2012-07-25, 05:56 PM
for this i think if you have a bigg capitale you can try a strategie X2 it's search an other pip to can take a same position but with a big volum and we can have a profit just if a price change a direction

XDLOVERS
2012-07-25, 06:03 PM
i think this is only possible.when you put your stoploss so far. and the result is here. so i advice to all the traders to put stoploss in a consideable manner.

katol
2012-07-25, 06:07 PM
If i inthe minus the floating position which is too large, then I will do hadging if market conditions are still active and open hadging when the market is saturated conditions. I direct or close a trade if I can not predict the next price movement.

Yovraj
2012-07-25, 06:08 PM
At present the silver is not completely in short positions. It is true that it will show some retracement so check your position if you open it sell and it moves up then hold it and wait for retracement. Thanks

Narr
2012-07-25, 06:12 PM
i think that it depends on the amount of money that you used by traders since each trader has a different trading conditions and each will use a lot of difference in the size of the existing trade, and if you are using a small leverage and you have such a loss then you should close your order immedetly to avoid much looses.

kingfoxy812
2012-07-25, 06:15 PM
i will exit my position if am in 300$+ loss.....but we should learn how to use stop loss..i hate running trades

mamun321
2012-07-25, 06:45 PM
What i will do,when my position 300$+ loss. it depends on my deposit dollars. If the loss is over 10% of the deposit, I will stop it and will go to learn in a demo account, another learning site and so on......Thanks

mcceducation
2012-07-25, 07:49 PM

i think close is batter way, if you are decide its not good way so its depended on you. i hope your capital is biggest. i think close it and thinking why you are in here.

nusratbegumbd
2012-07-25, 10:19 PM
I see that, the huge amount in loss and this is advisable in the Forex trading , but you must use the stop loss to avoid this situation or you can use the manual stop loss to close your position in proper time.

hmbelal
2012-07-26, 12:49 AM
me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve laken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close howse acca main loss mehe colss

forexwallet
2012-07-26, 08:44 PM
bhai wese to khud na kare aesa kabhi be magar agar kabhi aesa ho be gya to me us waqat hi decide karunga ke mujhe position close karni chaie ya phir ahi

sammypt
2012-07-26, 08:46 PM
how did u let that happen ? let me gues no SL
the best thing u can do is hedge is something
i can be sure , but i think silver plays agaisnt dolar so , if u buying silver , Sell Eur usd the amouth of lots i dont know to be honest or buy Uchf that ill give u positive swap to minimaze u loss

reggard
sammy

forex man
2012-07-26, 09:46 PM
i am in situation like yours now and i decided to not close my orders and i entered a trade from a strong point and i hope the price goes with my expected direction .

mokas
2012-07-26, 11:12 PM
i think that you position is made in short term and i can advice you in the future to trade silver or gold in long term because this market is not very volatile and use ever stop loss

badar
2012-07-27, 02:18 AM
I have a demo account and i am using the minimum risk in the trading. That is why I have not seen in the losses of this much therefore also I am not sure for what to do when it is seen live in the real trading account.

skylink
2012-07-27, 02:56 AM
This is a critical situation for all trader but my suggestion is that use stop loss immediately to save your capital amount. If this situation does not stop you will lose all of your capital.

pecel1
2012-07-27, 02:57 AM
if I lose $ 300 +, then I do is break from trading for a while, if I continue to trade the balance that I have will be increasingly depleted due to loss of $ -300 emotions, the function of the break is to restrain the emotions and psychology of the chaotic due to loss, if it is fit then we will be trading again

riddick09
2012-07-27, 09:16 AM
negative floating amount is always a pain for me. $340+ is really a huge amount and i think it may be a result of huge lot either avoiding stop loss. If this happen, then i will analyze long term trading. If i can recover it in future, then i lock it. and if not, then i will close it.

Yes, better to close it when we are in having huge losses. I don't think its necessary to have here blown our trading account. As long as we still have remaining trading capital we can still recover from huge losses although, requires more knowledge and patience to recover.

ship
2012-07-30, 01:41 PM
Mere kheyalse agar aap ki pas apki balance jada ho or aap account close na honeki agar samvabna na ho tab aapko is situation me long time karna chahiye take mere loss recover ho or profit ve. leken agar equity nahi raheta hay tab account close honese accha main loss mehe closs kardo. take main tike rahesako.

kharisma
2012-07-30, 01:54 PM
we have to look our margin level if we have big money in my accout $ 300 is not problem
but just have little money we have to close that avoid from margin call with our account..

amirhumza1
2012-07-30, 09:20 PM
will close my account and run awa from the site and start an other business because i think that Forex can run away any time so i want to run before it... hahahhahaha i am kiding...

advocate sabbir
2012-07-30, 09:36 PM
if this situation i happen with me i will never become frustrated.on that situation i will tell myself all is well and going to make plan for recovering the loss and i believe that if i go for trading with a proper planing i will recover my loss.

kuttus
2012-07-30, 09:41 PM
will close my account and run awa from the site and start an other business because i think that Forex can run away any time so i want to run before it... hahahhahaha i am kiding...

good joke man. Forex this kind of business which will never a runaway from you.Forex mean one of the most profitable business over the Internet you can trust Forex without any conditions

kalia
2012-07-30, 09:54 PM
Now a life the silverware is not completely in telescoped positions. It is sincere that it give guide several retracement so inaction your berth if you unresolved it trade and it moves up then book it and wait for retracement.

hunter boy
2012-07-30, 11:36 PM
beginner to apply them in their forex trading business day and day .I am very grateful for the wonderful post. very very thanks Good and informative post. I love it. I will make sure I apply them in my daily trading plan. as well I encourage every.It is true that it will show some retracement so check your position if you open it sell and it moves up then hold it and wait for retracement.

dadi
2012-07-31, 01:51 AM
i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

i think that first of all, you should apply stop loss on your trades and do not let it go so much in loss...but if you are already losing such big money

saiket
2012-07-31, 02:20 AM
If you have small amount of money in trading account then I think you should close your current orders. I think its better to trade always with stoploss and it reduces the risk of loosing capital.

feroz-hasan
2012-07-31, 03:19 AM
I know that Forex trading is best trading.if you failed to Forex.So don't feel hesitate with this mind trade your own risk with your deposit account.If fached any problem then knock me on this forum.
I am always here to silved your problem.

forX
2012-07-31, 04:39 AM
Its higher to shut subsequently huge loss and begin with a replacement strategy as if your luck is dangerous you'll loss all of your capital. such condition shows that you just are using massive heap size or not putting any stop loss. so, its better to trade with proven methods and good plans.

clark kent
2012-07-31, 08:15 PM
you should implement stop-loss on your deals and do not let it go so much in reduction...but if you are already dropping such big cash...then you should think and see that whether investment is enough to protect more failures and you can manage it or not....if you can not manage more adverse sailing, then it is better to shut it in reduction and prevent further failures and preserve some for dealing...

Luk
2012-08-01, 01:29 AM
i think better is when you close your possiton because you can lose theese money and lot of next money which you have in your account ballance and you can got margin call when you do not use stop loss or other order

forexunion
2012-08-08, 04:26 PM
bhai sab se pehli baat ke me itna zayada risk kabhi luanga hi nahi apne account me aur han agr kabhi aesa ho be jaye to ye me us waqat market ko daikh kar decide kar paunga ke kya karna chaie

digger_jim
2012-08-11, 11:34 AM

This is a perfect example how one can trade without a proper plan.

1. Even if you trade without stop loss, you should know before opening any position at which point you should close your trade, either you are at profit especially at loss.

2. $320 might seems huge. But it is wrong to think from the dollar point of view, because $320 out of 1 standard lot of $10/pip with $10,000 equity means your floating loss is only 32 pips -- which might not be wise to close any trade at this point. On the other hand, using high leverage, if you have only $500 for equity, at $10/pip value means you are overtrade from the start.

3. Render an ignorance during trade as a "though situation" which is clearly putting the blame somewhere outside ourselves. Whatever position you find yourself in at anytime, you must remember that it is YOU YOURSELF who put you in that situation in the first place. Nobody forced you to open any position, and nobody forced you to do something or nothing at any situation. Take the blame, my friend.

insta1988
2012-08-11, 12:46 PM
i think itnay baraye loss par kabhi bhi position ko hold nahi karna chahiye bal k just 100 $ loss par hi position ko nikal dena chahiye because 100$ loss to easily aik ya do din main cover ho jata hai jab k 300 plus loss to i think aik week main bhi cover karna muskil hai

rahi
2012-08-11, 01:30 PM

truegoa
2012-08-11, 01:34 PM
i think if you have enough capital in your account then you should not close your trade because i believe that silver will be very costly in the future.

lol. Hello, buddy. I think that opinion sound little unwise. That strategy will be good and wise if it be used in physically metal trade.
But, that strategy will not gain worth income and reward if be used in online trading activity. You know why? Yes, it's about efficiency
that we should have here. Why don't we just cut our loss and use our equity to gain more from other chances?

asadkayani345
2012-08-11, 01:36 PM
agar meray sath aisa ho jaey k mera loss 300 $ se bhi jayada ho jaey to main us waqt market ka trend check karta hun agar aisa lagay k market of bhi meray khilaaf ja sakti he to main hedging use karta hun close nai karta hun

shahtijani
2012-08-11, 01:43 PM
I think it better to move your stop loss to breakeven or higher. If you are not sure about the further direction of silver then its better to close. Always before coming into a trade you should know your target and stop loss that way you can always be sure that what point the price will reach.

ku_lock
2012-08-11, 01:44 PM
I think it's a decision we can take a look at market conditions first. if the current market conditions it is possible to reverse the movement there, then I will not close my position, but when the market is likely to remain in her bergerah, maybe I'll close the position although in kedaan minus.

diljaladj
2012-08-11, 01:50 PM
Losing 300$ + surely agar mujhe kabhi itna loss ho to woh din mera last din hoga trading ka i prefer very low risk the most i will put line is 50-80 nothing more than that even if i become rich.

yola
2012-08-11, 04:08 PM

hi traders,

in my opinion, I think it depends on the upcoming condition of silver in the market whether it will go up or will keep on coming down first try to analyse the market where the trend is going if there are 90% chances that it will go up then keep it open if no chances then closing it would be better.
happyyyyyyyyyy trading :)

Ownway
2012-08-11, 04:09 PM
Actually when my was 300$ and also with a loss then i think i will do take a great action about this position of mine which is i will think the next invest sector and also i will have to get a great amount of profit from the Forex trading.

yola
2012-08-11, 04:17 PM

hi everybody,
for me , i think first return to the principles of money management that you are using, because the decision to cut losses and profit-taking also depends on how a trader before making plans.
goooooooooood luck :)

rifan.nadim
2012-08-11, 04:37 PM
Hello friend, Its depend on your money management and your analyse. If you think such as your loss near to your current deposit it is better now close your trade or you can do not your lose recovery then you have to do now close your trade.other wise you have to large deposit more then your lose position and you are thinking after it will come to profit then you don not close your trade.

traderking84
2012-08-17, 11:39 PM
i think for me the reaction will be same whether i lose 1$ or 20000$.but as far as your case is considered you have made a big mistake of not using stop loss.as you have lost 340$ n you are still waiting that means you have big capital and my advice is wait little longer if comes to 500$ close or if u are lucky it can come to 100$ best of luck

akp202
2012-08-17, 11:39 PM
no kabhi nhi itne loss me kabhi band hi nhi karna chahiy isse acha phir app next month wait hi kar lo isliy isse soch kar kaam karna chahiy nhi to bahut mukil hoga ye sab kar pana isliy loss ko bacha kar hi kaam karen

sammy
2012-08-18, 07:31 PM
well if you have opened a small account of 350$ then i will say you have nothing else to do. but in case of you have a 20000$ account, you can allow it to float as negative and wait for it to come in profit zone

dareking
2012-08-18, 07:36 PM
Agar itna mera loss mein hoga, to main abhi trade kabhi bhi loss mein band karna pasand nahi karta hoon, main market reverse hone ka wait karta hoon, mostly mera aisa hi hota hai, jab main low lot se trading karta hoon, to main long ke liye trade open chor deta hon, aur mujhe baad mein profit mil hi jata hai.:)

ashu912
2012-08-18, 07:40 PM
see if you are in 300USD loss than it depends purely on your lot size and balance, if you invested around 1000 USD than you can hold on, may be the loss gets recovered, but I don"t think all your loss will get diminished, but yes you can reduce to a lower amount.

bigearners
2012-08-28, 09:12 PM
Agar itna mera loss mein hoga, to main abhi trade kabhi bhi loss mein band karna pasand nahi karta hoon, main market reverse hone ka wait karta hoon, mostly mera aisa hi hota hai, jab main low lot se trading karta hoon, to main long ke liye trade open chor deta hon, aur mujhe baad mein profit mil hi jata hai.:)
Ok bro, yeah these things are fine for low lot size trade but big lot size, it will create trouble for you as chances of MC are always there. Even, myself kept open trade for longtime in low lots and mature finally.

see if you are in 300USD loss than it depends purely on your lot size and balance, if you invested around 1000 USD than you can hold on, may be the loss gets recovered, but I don"t think all your loss will get diminished, but yes you can reduce to a lower amount.

bhai chaey 1000 dollar plus ku na hon mein trade close nehi keroon ga kunki mera apna target or strategy hoti hey or phir usi hisaab sey hi trading kerta hun isi liye apna target honay k baad hi jaa ker mein trade close kerta hun
Hey guys, thanks for spending your valuable time here for advice me and it will work for me, definitely by following your adivce. As opening, this huge lot size position will create more trouble for me so that myself finally close such position.

abbey ak
2012-08-28, 09:39 PM
well as for me it really depence on my equity if i still have enough equity left in my account and am still sure that i will be at the winning side of the trade i can make use of stop lose but if there is no enough equity then i just don't have much time then to exit the trade that what i think is the very best way to protect my account

hassaan
2012-08-28, 09:58 PM
I think you better not close your account and just start long term trading because long term trading is very beneficial and you will get good profit by long term trading but if you want to close then its your deal.

atiqrehman
2012-08-29, 12:58 AM
i can no understand your position i think you invest 300 or balance i 340 and lose but did not mention the lose amount if it is greater than your investment than you should close your position or if you near it you should control your investment

esif
2012-08-30, 02:31 PM
it will depend how many pips i am down, and the i will analyze the market that what is the possibility of the return of the price, and if i am on euro usd and my account is large enough i may wait, but i will prefer a stop loss for it..

tharaka17
2012-08-30, 02:59 PM
I can't understand this.What is your problem my brother.Please explain it clearly.Please tell us about your leverage,Lot size,capital....If you can tell these things we can help you.I think many members have same problem about your question.Please explain us.Thank you..

wazid201118
2012-08-30, 03:16 PM
if i have $300 profit and with some then i will remain satisfied and close my trade.I know that if i wish for more then i have to lose all i got.so i will keep myself patience and close the trade on that position.

gkintl
2012-08-30, 03:24 PM
I will close my position if the investment is less than or equal to $1000. In case the investment balance is at least 10 times the current loss, then I would suggest you to hold on to the position and take a decision based on the current support and resistance levels. If the loss is at least equal or greater to 1/3rd of the total balance, then it is always better to close the position irrespective of probability of price retrace.

enter
2012-08-31, 03:03 PM
if i want to close it i must depend on the condition i think that i need to make the analysis again, if i do not make the analysis i think that i must not close that position and i will still make that position running still margin call and take profit

shozeb
2012-08-31, 09:51 PM
well dude mera yeh sochna hai ki agar aapke acount me balance bacha hua hai toh aapko apni trade open rakhni chahea kyuki jaha itna loss ho chuka hai waha aur risk lekar trade open rehna dena bura idea nahi hai..

solidperson
2012-09-14, 12:29 AM
it fully depends on the situation ..suppose having 1k$ of equity and current trade are in loss of 300$ then it can be okay coz it will still chance to recover that if we think that the market will come forward with my opening position ..obviously 300$ is quite good balance which we can lost anytime .other case if we having 10k$ of equity and losing 300$ on current position then it won't effect on our strategy or balance too much .

assi
2012-09-18, 10:51 PM
we should take the lose position to be more long in forex and it should be only 50-60 pips in wrong side so that we should be able to get the more good money in forex and if the lose is going in wrong side then close it at once

forexdon
2012-09-18, 10:59 PM
brother first of all you have certain expertise to put a trade in the Forex, if you have no expertise try to learn some expertise to put a trade if you want to earn from the Forex otherwise you will loss all of your amount in to the Forex , try to learn money management system

natasha
2012-09-18, 11:19 PM
i think that we should not be trading till the our order gets this much into loss but i believe that we should be having a good stop loss position if we want to play it safe and also i think that i would have been close my order and i would have just for next order

latapata
2012-09-18, 11:22 PM
i always follow the rule that "you have to sustain for the next day and keep continue your journey" so when i face 200 pips up or down on behalf of my trade then i accept the loss or sometime lock my fund if i have belief on my confidence level.

asadkayani345
2012-09-18, 11:49 PM
aisa depend karta he ap k acount mein mojood equity par and agar meri bat ki jaey to i think k agar meray acount mein to koi trade 100 $ bhi plus kar rahi ho to main us ko close kar du ga kio k yeh meray liye enough hain...

sajal
2012-09-23, 08:00 PM
Closing trade in loss is a very tough decision.It depends on capital size.If capital size is big and if you have enough capital support to save your account any more negative movement of price, then wait for long.One day the price must go to your direction.If you close trade, you will loss a huge dollar.

blackjack
2012-09-23, 08:08 PM
for me i don't wait till that happened, when i open a deal, i put my orders of take profit & stop loss, you have to decide before how much you can lose, because if you did not, I think you'll lose all your money in this case .

toptrader
2012-09-23, 08:51 PM
friend you do not write your lot size and what is your capital.
if you get average profit for this trading you can close this entry otherwise we can loss big money for this entry as your wish.

kissshore
2012-09-23, 09:00 PM
To be professional I won't let my trader to go beyond $50 or 50 pips loss, most probably I will switch it to SL or close that trade and will try to get some profits with another trader after relaxing myself..! This is the best way to maintain your account alive..!

hemaa
2012-09-23, 09:03 PM
Difficult position already, but I think if your capital is significant not of it you cooling in the same direction as the deal Lott multiplier times or two so you can compensate for the loss and exit on profit violin. Do not try then left the deal without stop loss order so as not exposed to such attitudes

sammy
2012-09-23, 09:05 PM
buddy, i dont know the capital you are trading with, but if it is silver, then there isnt such hope to recover all of it. metal trading is purely sentimental and judging by the loss you are holding, i am guessing you are a newbie. so set a stop loss at 350$ and wait for a reversal.

shohan6
2012-09-23, 09:09 PM
as i am a new user first of all this amount is huge for me. so i will simply close my trade and trying to find out my problem.

sobjanta
2012-09-23, 09:22 PM
Everybody person there own judgement but it is up to you to determine what is human for you.
But i sense if you screw a floating unfavorable profit buy part, then it is gambler to act with unsupportive profit as i believe grey give seem again.

sobjanta
2012-09-23, 09:45 PM
It is very playwright braking if any trader in that section. I reckon you should analysis represent and additional fundamental broadcast what is achievement on next is it benevolent or bad then you can dessication next step.

donyz
2012-09-23, 10:32 PM
Its better to close after that Hugh loss and start with a fresh strategy as if your luck is bad you can loss some more amount.Such condition shows that you are using big lot size or not putting any stop loss .so,better to trade with cautious with necessary strategies and plans.Otherwise same thing may be repeated again

gajahbelang
2012-09-23, 11:07 PM
The winner intellectually or rationally acts; the loser emotionally or irrationally reacts, or can not take action at all. Fear cripples the decision-making process creating confusion and indecision. Fear is a normal experience, but if one correctly analyzes the market it should not cause paralysi