PDA

View Full Version : Pinbar and outside bars.

Pages : [1] 2

featurelion
2011-12-28, 12:28 AM
Hello traders
these are my trading style. I am only using it in trading.

Pinbars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. Mien ney nial fuller ek trader tha us se thoda bohot seekha hey agr aap k pass mazeed information hien to aap plz share kerein is thread mein

mohit
2012-01-20, 12:51 PM
candle stick is the great pattern for the alltraders in the forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict the reversal of the market

ericnyamu
2012-01-21, 10:29 PM
outside bars are very nice set up that when they work out will yield allot of **** and help you make tons of money on the other hand pin bars especially at support or resistance levels are very nice trade setup and usually are used by those who practice naked trading

anubhavsingh
2012-01-23, 01:39 AM
Candlestick charts usually are the wonderful pattern for the traders within the forex market. Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market. Its definitely not thus convenient alongside a bar chart.

agar kisi bhi trader ko forex me success paani hai, to usse candlestick charts ki poori study karna bahut zaruri hota hai
bina in charts ko study kiye koi bhi trader forex me nahi jeet sakta..candlestick charts se hi ap kisi bhi pair ka support resistance nokal sakte ho, uska trend pata kar sakte ho aur fir ussi hisab se trade khol sakte ho

ericnyamu
2012-01-23, 10:40 PM
i love the pin bar strategy when they happen on places of interest like support /resistance areas or on edges of bollinger bands i believe they offer very nice no brainer trades as we call them and have every nice risk reward set-ups . you should try it too.

well to be true to my post i have just traded a pin bar set up on e/u . now am green with **** . LOL. they are very nice way to trade price action like the way neil fuller does . though i like to modify price action abit with the use of other western technical indicators

motiurbd
2012-01-30, 09:25 PM
There are many patterns and formations in Candlesticks... The more you will read about it the more you will be on the edge... Learning candlestick is one of the most basic things in forex.. I learned many awesome candlestick patterns and formation from http://www.candlesticker.com/ I hope This might help you guys..

shinde
2012-02-05, 05:25 PM
candle stick is the great pattern for the alltraders in the forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict the reversal of the market

jai
2012-02-26, 05:54 PM
i always have a dream that someday i would able read the candlestick only, no need indicators to see the trend. But the hard thing to do is to memorize so many pattern from candlestick and match it for live trading, to be able spot the similar pattern with the one we memorize is really time consuming.

Mark
2012-03-13, 01:18 PM
Hello traders

Pinbars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. Mien ney nial fuller ek trader tha us se thoda bohot seekha hey agr aap k pass mazeed information hien to aap plz share kerein is thread mein

Your information is quite interesting. As you can tell, it means that this method is little used indicator, the indicator does not even use. Is it like that? I would like further clarification on this matter .. Thanks.

justpips
2012-04-05, 12:07 AM
pinbar is a chart pattern that has a meaning that prices are going to retrace or reversal. pinbar chart pattern usually has a tail that is longer than its body. when I found pinbar on chart, then I would indirectly open position without analyzing first, because I believe, not long after pinbar appear, then the price will move opposite of the previous trend.

nurhidayah
2012-04-14, 10:52 PM
Your information is quite interesting. As you can tell, it means that this method is little used indicator, the indicator does not even use. Is it like that? I would like further clarification on this matter .. Thanks.

indicators used is actually more to the way we look at each use of indicators as well as possible and not too willing to take a hasty step - we especially rely on hunting pinbar and outside bars that are sometimes not in accordance with the direction the market is often contrary to our analysis

naziafarhan
2012-04-14, 11:26 PM
Hallow could you please show here the pinbars and the outside bars. I am familier about pinbars but what is outside bar I can not remember it. So if you post what is outside bar it will be helpful for me.

toptrader43
2012-04-15, 10:54 AM
Typically are the great pattern for the traders in the fx market. Because by watching the particular separate activities of candles you can anticipate the reverse of the market. It's not thus convenient along with a bar guide.

ashwini
2012-04-21, 01:02 PM
yeh to bar chart ke details hain. main to candle stick follow karta haun

aur same to ssame pattern candle stick main bhi bante hain. usse doji, hammer. bagera kahte hain.. dosto.. apko tradiing karna hain .. to har bariki par dhyan dena padega .. kiun ki yeh chote chote barikia hi .. bade bade problem solve kar degi.. aur app bahut pahle se hi jan payenge ki market kidhar movement kar re gi.. so do practice. and learn more.

johntra
2012-04-23, 11:23 AM
I've tried the method pinbar. The results are disappointing. At that time I use the Time Frame M30 and M15. I have many experience disappointment, because the rules do not apply pinbar. I have not tried pinbar Time Frame for larger ones. Perhaps there is another opinion, I would still listen.

tarun2305
2012-04-23, 09:31 PM
maine bhi sie use kia hai ye bahut acha kaam kartta hai bas ek bar ise use karna aa jaye to fir ye bahut acha result de sakta hai m,arket movemnts me

elektra
2012-04-29, 03:17 PM
Fact is the press only has a very superficial understanding of the news they are reporting and tend to focus on one element and miss the point. Learn to read the source documents and understand it for real.

elektra
2012-04-30, 08:20 AM
learning to trade forex is not an easy tasks as it requires full dedication and constant practises. the very best person you can rely on is yourself and always believe that you can make it.

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 09:55 AM
candles sticks pattern is difficult to know. There are many types of candles sticks. Candle stick is also an indicator. By only know the candles we can have big money in Forex

najaf12345
2012-04-30, 06:10 PM
hi
there are many patterns and formation in candlesticks the more you will read about it the more you will be on the edge... learning candlestick
is one of the most basic thing in forex, i learned many awesome candlestick pattern and formation from different sides,

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-05-11, 12:41 PM
Hello traders

yar main na boht achi or best traidng ko nahi ke ha lakin pahr be main aj kal trading sa boht acha ro best pofit earned kar rhaa hoon lakin es main mauaja kafi proiblem hao rhae ha mujaa yar indicator ka bra main kuch samaj nahi ar rahi ha pata nahi ka problem ha muana indicator ka bra main kuch zada samajan nhi aye.

rathod
2012-05-29, 12:10 AM
yar main na boht achi or best traidng ko nahi ke ha lakin pahr be main aj kal trading sa boht acha ro best pofit earned kar rhaa hoon lakin es main mauaja kafi proiblem hao rhae ha mujaa yar indicator ka bra main kuch samaj nahi ar rahi ha pata nahi ka problem ha muana indicator ka bra main kuch zada samajan nhi aye.

rathod
2012-06-03, 08:57 PM

omer1
2012-06-08, 07:25 PM
pinbars or outside bars ko study kerna bohat zarori hai ager in ki samjh a jaye to is se bohat faida hot ahi haan albata in ko learn kerna mushkil kaam hai yeh jaldi jaldi nahi bulke slowly slowly experience ke saaath insaan ko ata hai.

redstar
2012-06-09, 11:15 AM
pinbar candle is one candle that give reversal signal, better pinbar have more long of nose or shadow,use this at time frame M30, H1, and H4 before open position better to wait one candle after pinbar as candle confirmation. dont forget to put stop loss as low as or as high as pinbar shadow.

ashwini
2012-06-09, 11:37 AM
pin bar .. to .. bar chrt ka system hain. lekin dono main jyada kuch farak nahi hain. but .. pin bar ek .. achhi way hain.. trading. karne ka.. jab bhi yeh creat hota hain.. to market reverse ho jata hain.. to agar. sirf. hum daily tframe or 4hr time frame main sirf issi ka hi intezar kareng to sayad har mahina .. ek se do .. trade karne ka balki.. guaranteed profit karne ka bhi mouka mil jayega.. outside bars ke bare utna pata nahi..http://www.candlesticker.com/... lekin iss link main bahut kuch hain..

sbmsingh
2012-06-09, 01:46 PM
candlesticks is the technical analysis to analyze the market.it is show the open,closing.high and low price through bar chart. this charts can be used in the other technical analysis form the market trend.It is very essential to study the whole technique of the candlestick

sbmsingh
2012-06-09, 01:47 PM
Pinbars and outside bars is very essential tool in software they help to easily show the market trends.The study of candlesticks is very necessary for trading in forex market, this have good pattern for future perdict the market trend.

safdarjafri
2012-06-09, 01:48 PM
The pin bar candlestick in my opinion is the single most powerful candlestick reversal pattern ther is. When identified correctly and traded the right way it will produce consistent profits time and time again. This individual single bar pattern is enough to make a living off of when managed correctly.

sbmsingh
2012-06-09, 01:51 PM
Learning about the candlestick is one of the fundamental things in forex.Candlestick charts usually are the good system for Traders ,by using different pattern of candlesticks it is easy for you to see the trends of market.according it you can trade better.

sbmsingh
2012-06-09, 01:56 PM
if any traders getting success in trading it is very necessary to studies the candlesticks throughly.through the candlesticks you can find the trends of market moving upward or revese.so you can trade easily.single bar pattern in the candlesticks technique is sufficent know about forex trade.

sabuz
2012-06-09, 02:58 PM
Pin Bars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns,of a trader follow the two bars of candelstick and treade must they gain some pips that all,,,,all candelstick bars say to you where you can buy and sell and take profit so more study about this bars more and more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

moonletter
2012-06-09, 03:34 PM
Pin Bars and outside bars is very essential candlestick patterns,of a trader follow the two bars of candelstick and treade must they gain some pips that all,,,,all candelstick bars say to you where you can buy and sell and take profit so more study about this bars more and more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I agree with you, indeed pinbar and outside bar is the most basic code in determining Open Positions in forex trading. With pinbar and outside bar, we do not need to use many indicators and analysis of complex. Therefore, a trader must have to master and understand the candlestick pattern.

tashnotashi
2012-06-10, 10:12 AM
Hello traders

hmm pinbar or side bar ye kafi ache han par es ko koi bhi khas seekhaney wala nahi ha main ne ek website dekhi thi par woh paid thi yeni k es main pay kar k he app seekh saktey ho main khud bhi es ko seekhney k liye yahan houn app main se kisi ko pata ho to ham se share kijey ga zaror

newentry
2012-06-10, 10:13 AM
i see that it is very good and i really interest with your strategies, and can you please tell me with details about it then i can get the understanding from it with correctly and it is very important for me to know about it with deeply
so many statements about it and some traders get success with this way..yes, i will follow your thread
thank you very much

ayakcalysta
2012-06-22, 07:42 PM
Why we go for naked trading when we find pinbars and outside bars. I beleive that candle stick pattrens are best to trade but these pattrens did tell us about the strength of move for that we need other technicals and if we make a combintion of this along with technicals than we can trade well.

thanks for the information that you provide to us, we feel that the information you provide is very valuable for traders, especially for the novice trader. because the traders are still very minimal pengetahuaan about forex business. thank you

ermaniso2011
2012-06-23, 11:00 AM
es you are right pin bars will happen most of the time when the trend is going to decide to choose a direction.they will be very short in size because both buyers and sellers are in balance and they cant defeat eachother that is why they will stay in a short period.so once the candle open in any of that direction it means the buyers or sellers won the game.and we can just follow the new direction.

taufiqbd
2012-07-03, 08:32 AM

You are absolutely right, candle stick is the best of forex trading because a trader can easily understand the candle pattern and he also correctly analysis the market chart as a result a trader use candlestick more in forex trading.

aum
2012-07-09, 02:17 PM
you are right pin bars will happen most of the time when the trend is going to decide to choose a direction.they will be very short in size because both buyers and sellers are in balance and they cant defeat eachother that is why they will stay in a short period.so once the candle open in any of that direction it means the buyers or sellers won the game.and we can just follow the new direction.

antosco
2012-07-11, 01:47 AM
Pinbar and outside bars

Hello traders

Thanks for sharing your trading system, it would have helped much if you had supported your article with a diagram. I trade using the candlestick chart and i think from your explanation you use the bar chart that is the reason why I ma kind of confused.

deepak
2012-07-16, 11:03 PM
you are right pin bars will happen most of the time when the trend is going to decide to choose a direction.they will be very short in size because both buyers and sellers are in balance and they cant defeat eachother that is why they will stay in a short period.so once the candle open in any of that direction it means the buyers or sellers won the game.and we can just follow the new direction.

suresh
2012-07-20, 11:17 PM
I do not know about the candle stick pattern perfectly because i do trade on the basis of trend line and indicator but i have a website address where you will get all of information about the candlestick pattern,www.onlinetradingconcepts.com.

antosco
2012-07-20, 11:48 PM

Wow it seems that you know very much about the line chart the truth is that I use candlestick chart so I am not so much informed about the line chart. I want to ask you a question is there a website where I can get diagrams or illustrations of how the line chart works.

suresh
2012-07-21, 12:29 PM
thanks for the information that you provide to us, we feel that the information you provide is very valuable for traders, especially for the novice trader. because the traders are still very minimal pengetahuaan about forex business. thank you

ahsankhan
2012-07-25, 10:04 PM
there are many patterns and formations in candlesticks the more you will read about it the more you will be on the edge learning cadlestick is one of the most basic things in forex.......

Maham Gill
2012-07-25, 10:08 PM

bahi ap ke bat sahi ha candle stick kafi ahca or best pattern ha trading main muja ya pattern kafi acha or best lagta ha main es pattern ko kafi dafa used ka ha muja ya pattern boht he ahca or best lagta ha trading main esi waja sa main es pattern ko boht he zada used karta hon kafi acha or best pattern ha.

mimunaislam
2012-07-30, 03:35 AM
If pinbar formed in the support resistance, it is a strong reversal signal. if your analysis is wrong, then your account will be saved by the stop loss. I used to time the market trading in Europe, usually my trading system will give the signal, I will be disciplined in my trading system.

kalponick
2012-08-01, 02:19 AM
Speaking the truth.. I still dont know anything about the pinbar or outside bar.. Although I heard about this but never actually learned anything.. Because there are already too much thing to learn.. and how can we learn everything.. ? this is why I choose only some selected thing to be mastered first.. so that my mind dont blown away..

muhammadatif
2012-08-06, 02:47 AM
Hi all traders. I am new trader and I want to learn about forex business please tell me what are the pinbar and outside bars. Also tell me how can I get nial fullers training videos.

ajih
2012-09-10, 06:38 PM
Pinbar ... This is very good for me, because it's very simple but here it takes an extra patience, we must wait appears pinbar. Forex is very complicated if it can be simple why not. :doubt:

JBP
2012-09-21, 09:04 PM
They are, as a rule, a great model for entrepreneurs in the forex market. Due to the special attention of individual candles can expect a reversal of the market. Therefore, it is desirable that, of the guide.

riky
2012-10-24, 05:51 PM
They are, as a rule, a great model for entrepreneurs in the forex market. Due to the special attention of individual candles can expect a reversal of the market. Therefore, it is desirable that, of the guide.

with candles trader can read charts so they can make decisions to buy or sell, and with guidance from forex experts can help to strengthen the decision taken

oreoluwa
2012-10-25, 06:08 AM
yes i really do understand what you are taking about and i think the more we make use of the candle stick pattern the more we get to understand the direction of the trend so i think all candle stick identification is very necessary we know what its means as far as am concerned

abnoman
2012-11-07, 12:36 AM
yeah i am using this stile some time same to you. i love that style . Pin bar is another important issue in forex market for taking decision .

Thanks

nasim39
2012-11-07, 06:25 AM
wonderful pattern for the traders within the forex market. Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market.

forexmaster
2012-11-07, 02:58 PM
व्यापारियों
ये मेरे व्यापार शैली हैं. मैं केवल व्यापार में इसे का उपयोग कर रहा हूँ.
Pin bars और बाहर सलाखों नग्न व्यापार में बहुत आवश्यक चिरंगदान पैटर्न है. वे एक बहुत मदद करते हैं. Mien ney Nial फुलर एक व्यापारी था हमें से थोडा bohot seekha हे agr आप कश्मीर पास आप plz हिस्सा जानकारी Hien mazeed kerein धागे में

hardiron
2013-01-10, 06:06 PM

tonmoy500ad
2013-01-10, 06:57 PM
candlesticks is that the technical analysis to research the market.it is show the open,closing.high and low value through bar graph. this charts are often employed in the opposite technical analysis kind the market trend.It is terribly essential to check the full technique of the holder

pelotrader
2013-01-10, 10:13 PM
PINBAR stands Pinocchio Bar, why is it called Pinocchio bar will be explained later.
Pinbar charting is one technique that is widely used in trading, chart is a bar chart that is used, but with a little substitution concept we can use candlestick chart instead of a bar chart, this is done because most traders are more familiar with the candle chart rather than a bar chart .

mithunkhan
2013-01-10, 10:31 PM
Candles graphics are usually beautiful designs for traders in the Forex market. Because, among other things, the observation of the different types of candles can commercialize inversion to predict. It is not easy graphic next to you. So I think it's great for Forex all traders wax models, so you can see different models of candles can predict the reversal of the market.

dimaz99
2013-01-11, 09:53 AM
Pinbars and inaccurate bars is really intrinsic ride in software they provide to easily direct the marketplace trends.The meditate of candlesticks is very obligatory for trading in forex marketplace, this make corking ornamentation for upcoming perdict the mart style

mediafxx
2013-01-11, 03:31 PM

To learn from experience as a filter, note the market exit stop loss available it is necessary to analyze the variation index of a good trend, using the strategy pivot point moving average system forex breakout, the market conditions consider

prityzinta
2013-01-13, 11:31 AM
Graphics in candlesticks are usually a beautiful pattern of traders in the Forex market. It is the result of the observation, special candles inside the border could predict the market downturn. Are certainly not so convenient as a bar chart.

oreoluwa
2013-01-13, 02:10 PM
well based on my understanding i think the very best way to trade and earn profit out of the forex market is to learn the very best way to understand more about the candle sticks formation because with candle sticks we can earn profit

sonali
2013-01-14, 08:37 PM
Design in candlesticks are usually a wonderful design of investors in the Foreign exchange industry. It is the result of the statement, special candle lights within the edge could estimate the industry recession.

alam12
2013-04-05, 09:44 PM
It helps you make a small fortune on the other hand pin cafes especially at assistance or level of resistance stages are very awesome business installation and usually are used by those who exercise undressed dealing Simply because by monitoring the particular different styles of candle lights you are able to estimate the a cure for the market. Its definitely not thus practical together with a bar graph.

ahmednabil240
2013-04-06, 09:27 AM
And help you to make a ton of money on the other hand tapes pin, especially in the support or resistance levels are very nice and usually trade setup used by those who engage in trade naked

ashvi
2013-04-06, 09:05 PM
Pin bar and the out bars are the important candlestick formations which should be considered while trading in the forex market. Thus, one should be able to identify the breakout pin bar and ride good number of pips to make huge profits.

atiqsb
2013-04-07, 01:04 AM
her candle market ki condition ko show karti hai candlestick ko samjna chahiye pin bar candle tu bohit unique candle hai chart pattern me kiyo ke pin bar candle trend change honey ka signal dayti hai. esi tara humy candlestick ke wajud ko samj kar trading karna chahiye kamyabhi tabhi mile gi.

chdani
2013-04-29, 09:27 PM
muje pinbar strategy bohat profitable lagti hai agar pinbar kisi support ya resistence par ban jae tu clear signals mil jate hai buy or sell kay is moka nahi chorna chahiye outside bars ka muje itna experience nahi hai forum read kar kay outside bars kay about b acha knowledge mil gaya.

Avenger
2013-04-30, 11:43 PM
if pinbar established in the assistance level of resistance, it is a powerful change indication. if your research is incorrect, then your consideration will be stored by the stop-loss. I used to time the industry dealing in European countries, usually my dealing plan will provide the indication, I will be regimented in my dealing system

vatapara
2013-04-30, 11:56 PM
That you get the assignment of when they work very very happy to set that enables you to create a ton of money to pin stick in the hand of another resistance level support and in particular sticks of external install a good deal, who deal of practice naked and being used by normal people

cicgojra
2013-05-01, 01:37 AM
For forex to understand initially is not easy tasks as it requires full dedication and constant practices. the very best person you can rely on is yourself and always believe that you can make it.learn to read the source documents and understand it for real.

fxrafi4
2013-05-17, 06:29 PM
candle stick is that the nice pattern for the all traders within the Forex as a result of by seeing the varied patterns of candles you'll predict the reversal of the market............

salmansha
2013-05-17, 06:54 PM
Found outside nightclubs are exceptionally good, every time they spend certainly linked to revenue by creating big money, in contrast, in particular assistance or maybe flag night clubs gain weight are a very good buy and sell assemblies are often used as well as people who perform the bare trade.

dareking
2013-05-18, 10:59 AM
agar kisi bhi trader ko forex me success paani hai, to usse candlestick charts ki poori study karna bahut zaruri hota hai
bina in charts ko study kiye koi bhi trader forex me nahi jeet sakta..candlestick charts se hi ap kisi bhi pair ka support resistance nokal sakte ho, uska trend pata kar sakte ho aur fir ussi hisab se trade khol sakte ho

Ye baat ek dum sahi hai bhai, agar candlestick chart ki jaankari achchi nahi hai, to wo jayda achchi trading nahi kar sakta hai, candle chart hi aisa chart hai, jismein daily trader ke liye entry aur exit point nikalte hai. :)

awais2013
2013-10-24, 11:48 AM
hi
i am so good for marketing but i have no thing to do. i also want earn much which full my all needs of life.but i have no work.which take me higher to self stand in market and start own business to come the good treader for life........please ans me with help

cozard007
2013-10-24, 12:34 PM
This candlestick trading strategy is one of the unheard in the market. i rarely see any forex traders around me that uses this kind of trading strategy, i hope that it is still worthing it a while for some sets of traders though?

morad
2013-10-24, 01:12 PM
ji may nay bhi oss ki videos daykhi hain jo free may milti hain. or sab articles bhi read kiay hain, wo kafi acha or experienced trader hay jo forex trading seekhata bhi hay. laykin free stuff may wo sab kuch to nae hay jiss say koi achi trading ker saktay.

qazinisarje
2013-10-24, 03:23 PM
pinbar strategy is juwrouwrour jhkrhruour hjrourour fhsjsjsljlsd xcbxmcxcbxmb hjsdhskdhskhd owowuewo wkhkhskjw owuewoueowue kdhskdhskdhs kdhiyqih lwhwoqu idicator even useful.

jeetnrimi
2013-10-27, 06:45 AM
Candlestick chart pattern ke sahare jab hum price action yaa naked trading karte hai to Pinbars aur Outside bars humen analysis karne me bahut hi help karte hai, magar humen is patturns par trading tabhi karna chahiye jab humen candelstick chart pattern ki achchi knowledge ho.

chanabian47
2013-10-27, 09:36 PM
Hi my dear friend ye words mery liya new hain or main app ko kuch khas nahi bata sakta hoon iss kay barya main dear app ke yeh post bhee kuch adhuri see hay jiss say main kuch khas maloomat hasil nahi kar sakta hoon dear app apni post ko mukamal post karian app kay sirf question mill raha hay bass .

activextechnology
2013-11-17, 09:10 PM
many patterns and formation in candlesticks the more you will read about it the more you will be on the edge... learning candlestick
is one of the most basic thing in forex, i learned many awesome candlestick pattern and formation from different

empty
2013-11-30, 06:47 AM
sorry brother mai abhe trading line mai nahe aya abhe mujay forex k plat forum pe aik month he hwa hay or abhe mainy forex ko theek or poray tareeqay say learn bhe nai kiya or iss liye abhe mai app k swaal ka ans nai dy sakta ku k mai abhe yahan tak nai puhancha laiken app ki thread ko read ker k mery knowledge mai buhat izafa hwa hay app ka buhat thanks k app nay mery knowldge mai izafa kiya mai ajj he apna ye concept clear kron ga thanks

zentrader
2013-11-30, 10:25 AM
Both pin bars and outside bars very powerful signals and only thing we must consider is the location where they take place. A pin bar and an outside bat at the end of a big move is very powerful. They produce some massive moves ranging in to 1000'f of pips.

gmtlilu
2013-11-30, 10:37 AM
Candlestick charts sometimes ar the marvelous pattern for the traders at intervals the forex market. thanks to the actual fact by observant the actual totally different patterns of candles you're able to predict the reversal of the market. Its undoubtedly not so convenient aboard a bar graph.

bettaieb_ahmed
2013-12-01, 06:20 PM
you have to seek for informations
and experience by yourself so at the biginning it will
be a little hard but that is for you own sake, without
a solid background you will face a real hard time.

t100
2013-12-04, 07:05 PM
usually are the wonderful pattern for the traders within the forex market. Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market i would able read the candlestick only, no need indicators to see the trend. But the hard thing to do is to memorize so many pattern from candlestick and match it for live trading, to be able spot the similar pattern with the one we memorize

onik
2013-12-08, 05:13 PM
I, ego, ambition, because sooner or later, that I am not alone, on the other hand, the candlestick indicators show that if someone goes into a rage. Despite the difficult step is usually observed, a lot of the usual, but the exchange of candle holders, with the exception of next page, if you want to have a routine, which is similar, if you can remember most of us, it is very difficult.

ibrar1011
2013-12-08, 06:15 PM
dear i am a lot of confused about this thing and i think that w e all should take fore xtrading easy so that we can gain profit from forex trading easily and i think that forex trading si the best earning way for all and we all should try to earn money from forex trading

alif02
2013-12-08, 10:45 PM
which i employ a desire that will at some point i'd ready look at candlestick solely, absolutely no need indications to determine the actual tendency. However the tough course of action is usually to memorize so many style via candlestick along with complement the idea regarding live dealing, to be able place the actual similar style while using the one particular we all memorize is really frustrating.

adnanbutt1001
2013-12-08, 11:11 PM
Indicators used to the way, we use each indicator as well as possible and also not a step to take before actually willing to look over. Pin-bar we especially rely on hunting and sometimes the often times, the market direction is against our analysis.

nasirsultanaasi
2013-12-08, 11:13 PM
I always prefer candle stick chart and trend lines both make the perfect sense and give you almost 80% entry exit and stop loss levels but if you want to go with trend line then must give stop loss without this one can take huge loss in Forex so must give stop loss if you are going with trend line and in candlestick the best thing i like is easy to read understand and make decisions

abubakar6376
2013-12-09, 06:55 AM
outside bars helps you to make tons of money on the other hand pin bars especially at support or resistance levels are very nice trade setup and usually are used by those who practice naked trading.

sahminamonir
2014-01-24, 02:29 PM
it may be to understand a method. as well as we are able to make use of in order to regardless of whether the technique might be lucrative. prior to you may be flourish in the actual demonstration accounts you shouldn't open up a genuine accounts very first. as soon as you are prosperous, you may be open up a genuine accounts.

alhasan
2014-01-26, 09:16 PM
It is my job to be a fantasy, someday in the location, easy to find candle holders, and without logging in, viewing the current template. How many routines, but hard work does not always keep candles.

fxghost
2014-02-20, 01:24 PM

bhaiya ji candlestick ek acha tool hain aur iska jaankari bhi hona bahut jaruri nahi hain lekin maine ek article read kiya tha wo bada trader tha usne liye tha agar system ko follow karna hain to candle ko entry ke liye ignore karna hoga candle hi sabse bada fake tools hota hain exit ke liye candle use kiya jana chahiye

sunila
2014-02-21, 09:05 AM
candles pattren ko samjhna itna asan nahe hai laikin jab ap is ko achea tarah samjh laity hain tou tab ap 10 20 pips aram sai kabhi bhi earn kar sakty hain fir ap k layy analysis karna asan rahta hai....

naziakhan
2014-02-21, 01:18 PM
candles pattren ko samjhna itna asan nahe hai laikin jab ap is ko achea tarah samjh laity hain tou tab ap 10 20 pips aram sai kabhi bhi earn kar sakty hain fir ap k layy analysis karna asan rahta hai....

G bhai ya baat tu bilkul theek hay k es ko samjhna bilkul bi asaan nh hay , agar trader achi practice karta hay tu wo es ko asaani k sath samjh sakta hay , ya pattern trader ko analysis kafi help karta hay .:good:

Sinshy
2014-02-25, 12:29 PM
Forex. Trade really very beautiful and must therefore take into account the currency we trade is received by the appropriate currency and choose carefully and not rush to do so and when perhaps we can say that we take good work

zubair001
2014-04-14, 01:00 AM
free stuff main aap ko sirf pehla hisa dikhaty hain or baki ka 99 chupaty hain so is kaam main aisay he hai invest kari jao kari jao or hath main baba ji ka ghanta pakar kay baith jao sakoon say so good luck

sehatfx
2014-04-15, 11:53 AM
make tons of money on the other hand pin Especially at bars or support resistance levels are very nice trade setup or different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market They offer very nice no brainer trades as we call them and Have every nice risk reward

Abdul Mussawer Atta
2014-04-27, 01:11 AM
bahi main jab bhi trde krta hon main na to pin bar ko dykhat hon aur nai main out bar ko dytkhta hon amin sirf apni tdre ko dykhta hon q k mujhy tdre k oper focus karna huta hai ager mainy ider uder dykha to meri tdre ka kiya huga phr

vishadevbhakta
2014-04-27, 11:13 PM
guys mere khayl se forex pin bar and out side bar forex market me sab se jada effective candel hey , is se market reversal hota hey , or 4h, 1day, weekly chart achie kam hota hey , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

lyrics35
2014-05-20, 09:42 AM

ma b candel stick use krta hu q ke is ko smjhna or read krna bht asan ha, ak up ki candle hoti ha or ak down ki, is liye is chart ko ap aram se read kr skte hain or market ki movement ko dkh skte hain

fxghost
2014-05-20, 06:28 PM
ji may nay bhi oss ki videos daykhi hain jo free may milti hain. or sab articles bhi read kiay hain, wo kafi acha or experienced trader hay jo forex trading seekhata bhi hay. laykin free stuff may wo sab kuch to nae hay jiss say koi achi trading ker saktay.

aap pinbar ke liye video bhi dekh sakt ehain chahe to article bhi read kar sakte hain apko dono se acha fayda hoga lekin dono cheez bahut jaruri bhi hota hain dono se hum kafi achi tarah se samjh sakte hain bhaiya ji

keke
2014-05-20, 11:25 PM
Pinbars are one of the best way that you can show where the market might move because if you see a doji that you can noy know where the market is going to move and if you can move well and that means that you can use this

naziakhan
2014-05-21, 10:51 AM
ma b candel stick use krta hu q ke is ko smjhna or read krna bht asan ha, ak up ki candle hoti ha or ak down ki, is liye is chart ko ap aram se read kr skte hain or market ki movement ko dkh skte hain

candlestick pattern ka faida kafi zaida hota hay lakin es ko samjhna bilkul bi asaan nh hota hay , candlestick pattern ko samjhnay k liyay trader ko buhat zaida mihnat karna parti hay tab hi wo es ko samjhnay ma safal ho sakta hay .:good:

fxearner
2014-05-22, 05:23 PM
candlestick pattern ka faida kafi zaida hota hay lakin es ko samjhna bilkul bi asaan nh hota hay , candlestick pattern ko samjhnay k liyay trader ko buhat zaida mihnat karna parti hay tab hi wo es ko samjhnay ma safal ho sakta hay .:good:

hanji candlestick ek aisa pattern hai agar esko trader samajh lega to wo forex ke business mein achhe se kaam kar sakta hai lekin eske liye trader ko market ko bahut time dena hoga aur esme bahut hard work ki jaroorat hai tabhi wo ess concept ko samajh sakenga..

jyahuaj
2014-05-22, 07:56 PM
The typically are the greaters patterns for the traders in the fx markets. Because by watching the particular separate activities of candles you can anticipate the reverse of the market. It's not thus convenient along with a bar guide !!

abrar13
2014-05-22, 11:47 PM
The great pattern for the all traders in the Forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict the reversal of the market,outside bars are very nice set up that when they work out will yield allot of and help you make tons of money on the other hand.

chawli
2014-05-23, 09:00 AM

My favorite chart pattern is a candle stick and I always try to trade in this pattern therefor I can not understand pinbar and outside bar and cannot have ability to trade in it.

pourahwalo
2014-05-23, 08:27 PM
I find that The ypically are the great patterns for the traders in the fx market. Because by the watching the particulars separated as an activities of candles you can anticipated as the reversed of the market. It's not thus convenient along with a bar guides !!

koutsyab
2014-05-23, 08:50 PM
For me i've tried the methodes pinbar. The results are really disappointing. At that time I use the times as a Frame M30 and M15. I have many experience disappointment, because the rules do not apply pinbar. I have not tried pinbar Time Frame for larger ones. Perhaps there is another opinion, I would still listens !

joulnaywaha
2014-05-24, 12:53 AM
For me I've tried the method pinbar. The results are disappointing. At that time I use the Time Frames the M30 and the M15. I have many experiences as a disappointment, because the rules do not apply pinbar. I have not tried pinbar Time Frame for larger ones. Perhaps there is another opinion, I would still listens !

keke
2014-05-24, 02:24 AM
Most od the trading that i do and there must be with a trading that must have candle that needs simplification and this is what i look at and the direction is always asked and is always shown by when you trade the wick side is the direction that will be taking

keke
2014-05-24, 02:26 AM
Most od the trading that i do and there must be with a trading that must have candle that needs simplification and this is what i look at and the direction is always asked and is always shown by when you trade the wick side is the direction that will be taking

jdahnwmpo856
2014-05-24, 06:57 PM
Certainly that there are many patterns and formation in the candlesticks the more you will read about it the more and more you will be on the edged... learning candlestick is one of the most basic thing in forex, i learned many awesome candlestick pattern and formation from different sides !!

newsfx
2014-05-28, 03:00 PM
The pin bar strategy when they happen on places of interest like support and resistance areas or on edges of lingering bands Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market. Its definitely not thus convenient alongside a bar chart.

jyahuaj
2014-05-28, 03:12 PM
I can add to this thread that the pinbars or outside bars ko study kerna bohat zarori hai ager in ki samjh a jaye to is se bohat faida hot ahi haan albata in ko learned kernas mushkil kaam hai yeh jaldi jaldis nahi bulke slowly slowly experience ke saaath insaan ko ata hais !!

fxghost
2014-06-20, 11:45 AM
bhaiya ji yaha par pinbar ki strategy kafi achi tarah se bataya gaya hain lekin ek baat aur candle ki jaankari puri tarah se hona chahiye tabhi trading karne ka humare ko acha fayda ho sakta hain bhaiya ji

Bethirani
2014-06-20, 01:14 PM
outside bars are very nice founded It Whenever they function out will certainly yield allot involving **** AS WELL AS assist you to make loads of cash to the different hand pin bars especially with assistance as well as resistance levels are very nice trade setup ALONG WITH tend to be used coming from anyone exactly who practice naked trading

sehatfx
2014-06-20, 10:17 PM
pin bar / outside candlesticks formation in the more you will read about it the more you will be on edge before the open position better to wait one candle after candle pinbar as confirmation. dont forget to put stop loss as low as or as high

asingh601
2014-06-20, 11:37 PM
bhaiya ji yaha par pinbar ki strategy kafi achi tarah se bataya gaya hain lekin ek baat aur candle ki jaankari puri tarah se hona chahiye tabhi trading karne ka humare ko acha fayda ho sakta hain bhaiya ji

sahi kaha apne pinbar strategy kafi acche se bataya gaya hai yahan par aur maine isme kafi acche se read kara hai lekin abhi mere samajh se uper se jaa raha hai dekhte hain kuch samay aur read karne par samajh aa jae to behtar ho.

mkopi
2014-06-21, 08:02 PM
When you trading and you see that there are a certain pin bar that you can trade with that is when you have to make sure that you have seen the length of the wicks that you see on that doji when trading you should always know what you doing

fxghost
2014-06-26, 10:35 AM
sahi kaha apne pinbar strategy kafi acche se bataya gaya hai yahan par aur maine isme kafi acche se read kara hai lekin abhi mere samajh se uper se jaa raha hai dekhte hain kuch samay aur read karne par samajh aa jae to behtar ho.

waise bhi bhaiya ji pinbar hota kafi badiya trading system hain bas apko pata hona chahiye ki sahi pinbar setup kis aur ban raha hain jab apko aisa setup mile to jarur apko usmein apni trade open karna chahiye bhaiya ji

asingh601
2014-07-11, 02:22 AM
waise bhi bhaiya ji pinbar hota kafi badiya trading system hain bas apko pata hona chahiye ki sahi pinbar setup kis aur ban raha hain jab apko aisa setup mile to jarur apko usmein apni trade open karna chahiye bhaiya ji

satya kaha apne ki pinbar ki sahi se setting pata honi hi chahiye sahi reading ke liye par aise strategy jo thode complicated hote hain aur samjhne me samay jyada lagate hain par ham kyon dhyan de ke apna samay nasht karen hame aasan walon par kaam karna chahiye.

fxghost
2014-07-13, 12:04 PM
satya kaha apne ki pinbar ki sahi se setting pata honi hi chahiye sahi reading ke liye par aise strategy jo thode complicated hote hain aur samjhne me samay jyada lagate hain par ham kyon dhyan de ke apna samay nasht karen hame aasan walon par kaam karna chahiye.

pinbar agar sahi pata hain to fir wo trader ke liye ek dum mast entry ho sakti hain jismein acha pips gain hota hain aisi hi entry trader search karte hain entry hogi to fir humare ko dar bhi nahi rahta hain bhaiya ji

naziakhan
2014-07-14, 09:10 PM
pinbar agar sahi pata hain to fir wo trader ke liye ek dum mast entry ho sakti hain jismein acha pips gain hota hain aisi hi entry trader search karte hain entry hogi to fir humare ko dar bhi nahi rahta hain bhaiya ji

bhai g pin bar trading strategy buhat zabardast hay lakin ya asaan nh hay , agar trader es strategy ko achi tarha seekh laita hay aur es k ilawa practice kar laita hay tu phr wo zarur achay pips earn kar sakta hay .:)

fxghost
2014-07-20, 11:40 AM
bhai g pin bar trading strategy buhat zabardast hay lakin ya asaan nh hay , agar trader es strategy ko achi tarha seekh laita hay aur es k ilawa practice kar laita hay tu phr wo zarur achay pips earn kar sakta hay .:)

ji bhaiya bahut hi jayda jabardast hota hain ye strategy main iske bare mein kafi achi tarah se janta hu profitable tabhi hota hain jab aap candle se related har ek pattern ke bare mein achi tarah se jaan lete hain

naziakhan
2014-07-21, 08:29 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai pinbar ki achi knowledge hai to trader usse kafi achi earning kar sakta hai trader ko usse sahi entry bhi mil jati hai trader ke pass achi knowledge hone se hi trader kuch kar sakta hai

G bhai g agar pinbar ka acha knowledge hasil kar lia jata hay tu phr trader k liyay es business ma kafi asaani ho jati hay aur wo acha paisa kama sakta hay , es ko learn karnay ma thori mihnat lagti hay .:)

fxearner
2014-07-21, 10:51 PM
bro aapka kehna sahi hai pinbar ki achi knowledge hai to trader usse kafi achi earning kar sakta hai trader ko usse sahi entry bhi mil jati hai trader ke pass achi knowledge hone se hi trader kuch kar sakta hai

hanji trader ke paas sahi knwledge hoga fir uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai,pinbar strategy aise he trader use nahi kar sakta,ye advanced strategy hai esse pehle trader ko basic ko achhe se samajhna hoga..

jkoutasasa
2014-07-22, 10:55 PM
For me I do not know about the candle stick pattern perfectly because i do trade on the basis of trend line and indicator but i have a website address as where you will getted all of the information about the candlesticks pattern,www.onlinetradingconcepts.com !!!

umarjaved1
2014-07-23, 09:20 AM
i always have a dream that someday i would able read candlestick only no need indicator to see the trend but the hard thing to do is to memorize so many pattern from candlestick and much it for live trading to be spot the similar pattern with the one we memorize is really time consuming forex because the various of candles

fxghost
2014-07-27, 09:55 AM
hanji trader ke paas sahi knwledge hoga fir uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakta hai,pinbar strategy aise he trader use nahi kar sakta,ye advanced strategy hai esse pehle trader ko basic ko achhe se samajhna hoga..

bhaiya ji pinbar waise to easy nahi hota hain aaj kal jis tarah se market move ho raha hain usko dekhte huye to aisa hi lag raha hain jaise ki is market mein candelstick se work karna dangerous hi hain bhaiya ji

akksh01
2014-07-28, 07:09 PM
Forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict the reversal of the market the other hand pin bars especially at support or resistance levels are very nice trade set-up and usually are used by those who practice naked trading.

fxghost
2014-08-02, 11:31 AM
bhaiya ji main waise to sabse jayda candlestick ka hi istemaal karke trading karna pasand karta hu kyunki main janta hu candlestick kafi sahi signal dete hain iske sath mein profitable trade kari ja sakti hain pinbar outside bar ye sab practice se hi jaan pate hain

asingh601
2014-09-03, 11:11 AM
bhaiya ji main waise to sabse jayda candlestick ka hi istemaal karke trading karna pasand karta hu kyunki main janta hu candlestick kafi sahi signal dete hain iske sath mein profitable trade kari ja sakti hain pinbar outside bar ye sab practice se hi jaan pate hain

cadlesticks ek bahut acchi strategy hai isme bahut acchi kamai hoti hai maine bhi iska istemaal kar ke bahut acchi earning kari hai halaki abhi candlesticks thodi confusing ho gai hai par shayad kuch samay me thik ho jaegi.

npgit
2014-09-03, 04:36 PM
The forex forum business is a good and simple and we get the profit and bonus in the world online system. In which we get the learning and experience from this trading system
and most of the peoples are also good knowledge and get the education for their safety.

fxghost
2014-09-04, 11:27 AM
cadlesticks ek bahut acchi strategy hai isme bahut acchi kamai hoti hai maine bhi iska istemaal kar ke bahut acchi earning kari hai halaki abhi candlesticks thodi confusing ho gai hai par shayad kuch samay me thik ho jaegi.

ji agar candletick ko kafi achi tarah se jante hain tabhi humare ko iske istemaal se acha fayda ho sakta hain humare liye jaruri hain ki candlestick ke bare mein jayda se jayda jaan le bhaiya ji taki trading mein dikkat na ho

fxearner
2014-09-22, 03:52 PM
ji agar candletick ko kafi achi tarah se jante hain tabhi humare ko iske istemaal se acha fayda ho sakta hain humare liye jaruri hain ki candlestick ke bare mein jayda se jayda jaan le bhaiya ji taki trading mein dikkat na ho

hanji agar candlestick ke bina koi kaam kar raha hai to wo yaha achha nahi kar raha,candlestick aisa cheez hai jisko har successful trader use karna pasand karta hai aur ye mushkil to hoga lekin practice karke aap esko samajh sakte hai,forex me practice se he har cheez ko samjha jaata hai..

fxghost
2014-09-30, 12:18 PM
hanji agar candlestick ke bina koi kaam kar raha hai to wo yaha achha nahi kar raha,candlestick aisa cheez hai jisko har successful trader use karna pasand karta hai aur ye mushkil to hoga lekin practice karke aap esko samajh sakte hai,forex me practice se he har cheez ko samjha jaata hai..

candlestick ki madad yaha bahut kaam aati hain chahe to hum totally trade apni candlestick ke bharose kar sakte hain ye aisa tool hain jo humare ko trading mein har ek tarah ki trading mein madad kar sakta hain bhaiya ji

atifrana
2014-11-16, 03:52 PM
Mjhe is post ki theek se samajh nahi ayi k kia baat keri gai means yeh Pinbar and out side bar kia things hain Forex mein in ka kia kam hai or yeh kidher hote hain yeh bar mjhe maloom nahi hai.

fxearner
2014-11-28, 04:25 PM
ji bhaiya kafi video hain pinbar aur pure candlestick pattern ke uper hum jo bhi chahe video ko dekh sakte hain sath mein kafi books bhi hain jisse trading mein perfect hum log ban sakte hain bhaiya ji

hanji har strategy ke liye kaafi ebooks market me download ke liye milta hai jinko trader download karke achhe se strategy ke baarein me samajh sakta hai aur ense related video bhi hota hai jismein signals kaise lena hai ye bataya jaata hai..

naziakhan
2014-11-29, 01:43 PM
ji bhaiya kafi video hain pinbar aur pure candlestick pattern ke uper hum jo bhi chahe video ko dekh sakte hain sath mein kafi books bhi hain jisse trading mein perfect hum log ban sakte hain bhaiya ji

bhaiya g pin bar or cadlestick pattern ko hum videos ki madad sa hi zaida achi tarha samjh saktay hay aur es liyay hamay us k through hi learning karni cahiyay aur es k ilawa pdf books sa bi reading karni cahiyay .:)

fxearner
2014-11-29, 02:08 PM
bhaiya g pin bar or cadlestick pattern ko hum videos ki madad sa hi achi tarha samjh saktay hay , es liyay hamay us k through hi learning karni cahiyay aur pdf books sa bi reading karni cahiyay .:)

hanji pin bar ho ya fir candlestick enko samajhne ke liye trader video ka help le sakta hai aur video ko dekh kar trader achhe se samajh bhi paata hai aur fir woi cheez trader ke dimaag me bass jaata hai aur wo apni trading me usko use kar paata hai..

asingh601
2014-12-02, 07:40 PM
hanji pin bar ho ya fir candlestick enko samajhne ke liye trader video ka help le sakta hai aur video ko dekh kar trader achhe se samajh bhi paata hai aur fir woi cheez trader ke dimaag me bass jaata hai aur wo apni trading me usko use kar paata hai..

satya kaha apne candlesticks aur pinbar ko sikh kar hi karna chahiye videos se jiss se samjhne me aasani hoti hai par beginners log acche net chala nahi sakte hain to wo log books se bhi sikh sakte hain aur fir acchi trading se kamai kar sakte hain.

PRAYOGO
2014-12-10, 08:37 PM
want to learn about forex business please tell me what are the pin bar and outside bars because it's very simple but here it takes an extra patience we must wait appears pinbar and with guidance from forex experts can help to strengthen the decision taken

parthadabirati
2015-01-05, 12:44 PM
Sir is market me trading ko karke good trader banne ke liye hame trading market ki candle strick ko thik se janna or sikhna parte hai ham is market me jitna isko jante hai hame trading ko karne me utna hi asni hoti hai kuk market jayda tar iske upor hi depend hai .

naziakhan
2015-01-06, 06:29 PM
bhaiya ji candlestick agar jo aata ho to uski madad se hum kafi badiya trade kar sakte hain kafi pattern ki jaankari hona jaruri hota hain jisse achi trading opportunity hum logo ko kafi jayda mil sakti ho bhaiya ji

G bilkul bhaiya g es ki madad sa kafi badiya trading ki ja sakti hay , lakin candle stick ko samjhna zara mushkil hota hay , agar hum samjh laitay hay tu acha result hasil kar saktay hay aur market sa achay pips earn kar saktay hay .:)

bilalahsan
2015-01-06, 07:16 PM
you can learn forex trading with this forum and you can gain experience by demo account this is very useful forum you can learn basic of forex to trading strategies with this forum also you can communicate with other members of forum and take opinion.

NaveedPK
2015-02-05, 07:34 PM
dear there is only forex forum that has full information and all the detail of the different techniques and robots are available here on this forum and there is no need to go any where outside from this forum to learn the trading.

dhooupm
2015-02-06, 02:45 AM
I find that the candles graphics are usually beautiful designs for traders in the Forex market. Because, among other things, the observation of the different types of candles can commercializes as an inversion to predict. It is not easy graphic next to you. So I think it's great for Forex all traders wax models, so you can see as different models of candles can predict the reversal of the markets !

PRAYOGO
2015-02-08, 07:11 AM
great pattern for the alltraders in the forex because by seeing the various patterns of candles you can predict this is done because most traders are more familiar with the candle chart rather than a bar chart .

sayinifx
2015-02-08, 12:57 PM
Candle chart me bahut tarah ke candle banate hai aur candle ko samjh kar trading kari jari hai, pin bar formation ko price return karne wala hai aisa samjha jata hai, mujhe iske bare me jyada nahi pata hai.

sinooo
2015-02-14, 12:20 AM
hello my friends i know that the traders always use the stratigie candeles but what means the line under or above the candle please answer me and thanks

sunila
2015-02-14, 12:29 AM
yai sab ko ap ko candle pattern par he samjh aye ga kio k wahe cheeze ap ko kafi good bana sakti hai pin bar and ETC kio k yai ik long term bat chali jaye ge agar ap just candles pattern sekh lain tou ap ko kafi kuch samjh mai a skta hai k 50% forex ap ki ho sakti hai is sai...

mukeshfx
2015-03-03, 10:35 AM
Pinbar aur outside bar ko analysis karke bhi traders bahut achchi trading karte hai, ye aap candlestick chart pattern par kiya jane wala trading strategy hai, actually ye dusare chart pattern ke sath bhi ye method ke sath bhi trading karte hai.

fxjais
2015-04-11, 10:49 PM
Pinbar aur outside bar par trading karne ki mujhe knowledge nahi hai kyoki sabhi pinbar mujhe ek si hi lagati hai aur meri experience abhi etani nahi hai ki main pinbar strategy ke sath main trading kar sakun, esiliye main abhi learn kar rahi hu.

SyedMuhammad151214
2015-04-18, 08:03 PM
Is business may to app jitni study karna to batahr hay aur agar app is buisness ko complete video study karan to boht he bathar hay may to si ko boht pasand karta hon

dareking
2015-04-18, 08:50 PM
Is business may to app jitni study karna to batahr hay aur agar app is buisness ko complete video study karan to boht he bathar hay may to si ko boht pasand karta hon

bhai ye achi baat hai, jitna jayda study karenge, utna hi acha hoga, video dekh kar chahe hum sikhe, ya fir website ya books se sikhe, jaruri ye hota hai, ki bas sikhe, agar sikh lete hai, to humare hi kaam ayega bhai. :):happy:

PRAYOGO
2015-04-18, 09:16 PM
usually trade setup used by those who engage in trade naked and the out bars are the important candlestick formations which should be considered while trading in the forex market can rely on is yourself and always believe

naziakhan
2015-04-19, 12:05 PM
usually trade setup used by those who engage in trade naked and the out bars are the important candlestick formations which should be considered while trading in the forex market can rely on is yourself and always believe

han bhaiya g aisay trading system ko wohi trader use karna pasand kartay hay jo k market ma naked trading kar rahay hotay hay , waisay tu naked trading karna asaan nh hota hay , ya buhat zaida experience demand karti hay .:)

fxearner
2015-04-19, 06:29 PM
han bhaiya g aisay trading system ko wohi trader use karna pasand kartay hay jo k market ma naked trading kar rahay hotay hay , waisay tu naked trading karna asaan nh hota hay , ya buhat zaida experience demand karti hay .:)

hanji naked trading yahan trader asaani se nahi kar sakta,jinn traders ne pehle ess business market me bahut time de diya hai aur unke paas experience hota hai ki unko market me movement ke baarein me pata hota hai to fir aise trader yahan achha earn kar sakte hai..

dareking
2015-04-19, 07:36 PM
hanji naked trading yahan trader asaani se nahi kar sakta,jinn traders ne pehle ess business market me bahut time de diya hai aur unke paas experience hota hai ki unko market me movement ke baarein me pata hota hai to fir aise trader yahan achha earn kar sakte hai..

bhai idher koi bhi trading ho, karna easy nahi hota hai, aur rahi baat naked trading, to ye asan nahi hota hai, naked trading mein mehnat bhi jayda lagti hai bhai, lekin ye trading kafi jayda profitable hota hai bhai.

msnali
2015-04-20, 12:07 AM
g meary kial ma ache trading ka lia zaruri ahee ha akka ap bht sary articles aur inter related chezy seky ya pary es ka lia zaruri ha ka ap achi strategy bnay aur apny riks ko evaluate kary jo ka bht zaruri ha phr ap ache trading kar sakty ha

naziakhan
2015-04-20, 04:49 PM
nekd trader es ka use kafi zaida kartay hay , market ko analyze karnay ma ya kafi zaida madad karta hay , hamay bi es ko apni trading ma use karna cahiyay lakin sab sa pahlay es ko samjhna zaruri hay .:)

shinaforex1
2015-04-21, 01:29 AM
Pinbar and outside bars is good for trader to earn good amount of pips in the forex market trading business.trader need to know that understanding price action event help trader to earn good amount of money in the forex market

Mounxai'im Boulafrah
2015-04-21, 02:05 AM
Peace, mercy and blessings of Godis quite interesting. As you can tell, it means that this candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. Mien ney nial fuller ek trader tha us se thoda bohot seekha hey agr aap k pass mazeed information method is little used indicator, the indicator does not even use. Is it like that? I would like further clarification

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Thanked My dear brother on the subject of values and on information quite interesting. As you can tell, it means that this candlestick patterns in naked trading. They help alot. M provided by and wish to take advantage of them esteemed brothers, God willing, already are mysteries, and I wish you could make a lot if God willing, good luck to you and to all E. starch God

traderpur
2015-06-02, 05:52 PM
ma b ici pin bar ki khoj ma hn k ye kya chez hy . mujy video mili tau ma ap k sath sharu kru ga . neil fuller ki b videos talash krta hn. jau jau cheez mili insha ALLAH share kru ga.

dareking
2015-06-03, 02:57 PM
bhai pinbar ye humare ko pata hona chahiye, ki isse kya fayda hai aur kya nuksan hai, agar pinbar ke bare mein jante hai, to is pattern par humare ko trading se kafi jayda labh ho sakta hai bhai.

fxearner
2015-06-05, 05:21 PM
bhai ji mene kabhi pinbar aur outside ess strategy ko use nahi kiya to esliye mujhe eske baarein me jaada nahi pata,trader yahan jiss cheez me comfortable hota hai usko market me sirf ussi cheez ko use karna chahiye..

patchika
2015-06-07, 02:08 AM
charts usually are the wonderful pattern for the traders within the forex market. Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market

dareking
2015-06-07, 10:12 AM
bhai ji mene kabhi pinbar aur outside ess strategy ko use nahi kiya to esliye mujhe eske baarein me jaada nahi pata,trader yahan jiss cheez me comfortable hota hai usko market me sirf ussi cheez ko use karna chahiye..

Haan bhai waise to Pinbar ke bare mein maine bhi kabhi jana nahi hai, main bhi ye use nahi karta hoon, lekin kafi jayda effective ye hota hai bhai, agar is pattern ke bare mein jaan le to acha kamaya ja sakta hai.

gremori
2015-06-07, 06:57 PM
pinbar also urgently need areas such as supply and demand so that this area can be confirmed as the successor to the trend, it is not easy to detect pin bar pattern, but if we manage to find this pattern, usually a trend that will occur will be very strong, and very often will take advantage for us

dareking
2015-06-08, 04:47 PM
bhai ye trading system ka istemaal karan hum logo ke liye bahut hi jaruri hota hai, pinbar candle ye kabhi bhi ban sakta hai, candlestick ko hum logo ko trading mein istemaal karna hota hai, aur ye use karna bhi hoga bhai.

fxjais
2015-06-24, 09:20 PM
Price action trading me Pinbar aur outside bars ko read karke traders achchi entry laga sakte hai, pinbar ki formation humen ye show karti hai ki market uptrend ya downtrend hone wala hai aur hum ussi ke anusar trading karte hai.

jamila chahed
2015-06-24, 10:12 PM
My brother received fingertips to clarify

What is the difference or similarities between the forex market

And other markets

wajid.ali788
2015-06-24, 10:24 PM
jaha tak mera khyal hai is baray me kafi seniors ko he maloom ho ga aur wohi apki is baray me kuch na kuch madad kar sake gay aur kam ko dekh kar aur samjh kar le ja sake gay tak humara kuch acha ho pae.

alsuultaan
2015-06-25, 07:28 AM
Candles may be the catalyst for Thila should not be confined by because sometimes
give false signals and as I said is a catalyst for the rest of the elements

dareking
2015-06-25, 11:09 AM
bhai Pinbar ke bare mein itna jayda main janta hoon, aur ye candle pattern par mujhe trading karna pasand bhi nahi hai, main swing trader hoon, aur candle swing par hi main entry liya karta hoon bhai.

sunila
2015-06-25, 11:16 PM
yai candles sticks ki languages hain jis k bary mai ap puch rahy hain yai bhiut he good cheeze hai k candles kab high and low hoti hai and kab open and closed hoti hai is cheeze ko ap ko read karna bhut he zruri hota hai aur ap then he is par best kar sakty hain kafi trader is ko like karty hain...

fxmoney
2015-06-27, 07:19 AM
Bars are very much important to know while trading in the forex market as there are various pattern you can see on the charts so you must have to understand the sentiment of the forex traders so that you can place the trade in the proper direction.

dareking
2015-06-29, 10:56 AM
yai candles sticks ki languages hain jis k bary mai ap puch rahy hain yai bhiut he good cheeze hai k candles kab high and low hoti hai and kab open and closed hoti hai is cheeze ko ap ko read karna bhut he zruri hota hai aur ap then he is par best kar sakty hain kafi trader is ko like karty hain...

Haan bhai candlestick ka ye hi pattern hai, iska istemaal humare liye bahut hi acha sabit hota hai bhai, main bhi to candlestick ke sath mein trade karta hoon, lekin kabhi bhi is pattern ka istemaal nahi kiya maine bhai.

sunila
2015-06-29, 09:17 PM
bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay yaha pr yai cheeze humy tabhi samjh mai ati hai jab yaha par hum candles stick ko achea tarah sai samjhty hai aur us k leyay ap ko thoura focus karny ki zrurat hai yaha par aur wo yai hai k steve nison ki videos ko zaydah sai zaydah watch kary tou he ap ko candles k bary mai samjh ati hai..

dareking
2015-07-09, 10:22 AM
Bhai pinbar par waise to main jayda dheyan deta nahi hoon, main idher sabse jayda swing trading karna pasand karta hoon, ye trading meri kafi jayda madad karta hai, entry bahut hi badiya mil jati hai bhai.

alphatrader
2015-09-26, 06:47 PM
Pin bar and outside bars are really good technical patterns and they can give around 200 to 300 pips in a single trade because of their nature pin but especially forms when the market is trending and it gives a trend break signals and same in the case of outside bar

Fxwin
2015-09-29, 10:52 PM
Candlestick chart pattern me pinbar aur outside bar ko analysis karke trading karte hai, jisko pinbar formation ki jaanakari hota hai wo market me trend ke change hone ke baare me jaan sakta hai aur usko good entry bhi mil sakta hai.

alphatrader
2015-09-30, 08:33 AM
pin bars and outside bars are basic technical patterns which are looked by every trader, the novice and the professional so most of them trade them and that cause volatility in the market and you should also more how to trade them and it will give you enough pips to survive in the market

ramesh.maurya
2015-10-02, 07:35 AM
Candlestick charts usually are the wonderful pattern for the traders within the forex market. Due to the fact by observing the particular different patterns of candles you are able to predict the reversal of the market. Its definitely not thus convenient alongside a bar chart.

Ji ha dear forex market ko watch karne ke liye candle stick chart bahut hi best hai aur world ke jayda ter log esi ko fallow karte hai yadi hum candle stick chart ke H1 time frame me moving average indicatior ko apply kare to aur bhi best hum read kar sakte hai.

sarfraz786
2015-10-02, 07:59 AM
if you want to learn about trading you must watch the video of pin bar and outside bar because it is a good experience for trading in which you can get much profit after having experience in these two options

dareking
2015-10-10, 10:06 AM
Ji ha dear forex market ko watch karne ke liye candle stick chart bahut hi best hai aur world ke jayda ter log esi ko fallow karte hai yadi hum candle stick chart ke H1 time frame me moving average indicatior ko apply kare to aur bhi best hum read kar sakte hai.

Bhai trading ke liye candlestick ek dum badiya hota hai, lekin ismein bhi trading ke liye jo signal ate hai, ye jaruri nahi hota hai ki wo sahi ho, yaha par bhi kafi jayda fake signal aate hai bhai, humare ko iske sath indicators ki madad bhi leni chahiye bhai.

Salufx
2015-10-17, 12:50 PM
i love the pin bar strategy when they happen on places of interest like support /resistance areas or on edges of bollinger bands i believe they offer very nice no brainer trades as we call them and have every nice risk reward set-ups . you should try it too.

well to be true to my post i have just traded a pin bar set up on e/u . now am green with **** . LOL. they are very nice way to trade price action like the way neil fuller does . though i like to modify price action abit with the use of other western technical indicators

dareking
2015-10-24, 11:11 AM
Pinbar par to maine kabhi bhi trading nahi kari hai, asal mein main is pattern ka jayda jaankar nahi hoon, isliye main isse avoid karta hoon, candlestick ke main sirf swing trading ko karna pasand karta hoon bhai. :)

naziakhan
2015-10-24, 10:48 PM
Pinbar par to maine kabhi bhi trading nahi kari hai, asal mein main is pattern ka jayda jaankar nahi hoon, isliye main isse avoid karta hoon, candlestick ke main sirf swing trading ko karna pasand karta hoon bhai. :)

bhai g ma na pinbar pattern k bary ma suna zarur hay lakin es ko ma na kabi use nh kara hay bhaiya g , es ka mujhy koi zaida experience nh hay , hamay aisa system kabi bi use nh karna cahiyay jis ka hamay acha knowledge aur experience nh hay .:)

fxearner
2015-10-25, 03:06 PM
bhai g ma na pinbar pattern k bary ma suna zarur hay lakin es ko ma na kabi use nh kara hay bhaiya g , es ka mujhy koi zaida experience nh hay , hamay aisa system kabi bi use nh karna cahiyay jis ka hamay acha knowledge aur experience nh hay .:)

hanji trader ko agar kisi system ka knwledge aur na he experience ho to usko trader ko fir use nahi karna chahiye,trader ko yahan pehle system ko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai fir uske abad he wo ess market me achha kar sakenga..

Hamz1
2015-10-25, 03:20 PM
thk.. well app ko jo cheez suit kar rahi hy app us k sath chalo aur agr wo nhi kar rahi hai suit tou change kar lo aur apney liye best khud choose karo is tarha app ek axhey trader ban jaye gey lehaza humein chayein k hum mehnat kartey rahey aur ye sab cheezein jaldi se analyze kar ley k kia best hai umarey liye aur yehi best hota hai ek trader k liye :)

mubshar iqbal
2015-10-26, 12:28 PM
forex main trade ka lia ap ko fre data to bohat sy jaga s ymil jata ha laikn ap ko koi bhi trader free main experince share nah kary ga jis sy ap loss sy bach sakty hain fore xmian ap ko fee dakh kar ap ko forex ko learn karna zaroore ha .

iqbal singh
2015-10-29, 03:43 PM
Candlestick charts typically ar the tremendous pattern for the traders among the forex market. thanks to the very fact by perceptive the actual completely different patterns of candles you're ready to predict the reversal of the market. Its positively not therefore convenient aboard a bar graph.

mazprofx
2015-11-01, 09:20 AM
Pinbar aur Outside bar Candlestick chart pattern ki help se hum watch karte hai aur agar aapko candlestick chart ki achchi samajh hai to aap har ek new pinbaar banane par trades open karke profit earn kar sakte hai.

fxearner
2015-11-02, 06:09 PM
Pinbar aur Outside bar Candlestick chart pattern ki help se hum watch karte hai aur agar aapko candlestick chart ki achchi samajh hai to aap har ek new pinbaar banane par trades open karke profit earn kar sakte hai.

bhai ji ess system ke baarein me to mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata hai esme samajh he nahi aata hai ki kaaise kam karna hai aur yahan market me jo system samajh nahi aata hai uss par dhayan dena fir bikaar he hota hai..

dareking
2015-11-16, 11:56 AM
bhai ji ess system ke baarein me to mujhe kuch bhi nahi pata hai esme samajh he nahi aata hai ki kaaise kam karna hai aur yahan market me jo system samajh nahi aata hai uss par dhayan dena fir bikaar he hota hai..

Bhai candlestick ko samjhana itna easy nahi hota hai, kafi jayda mushkil ye hota hai, agar candlestick aa jaye, to humare liye trading mein income earn karna bhai kafi jayda easy hone lag jayega, yaha se acha paisa mil sakega bhai.

solamanaulia6664
2015-11-28, 06:03 PM
My friend pin bar is candle stick pattern. When opening price and closing price of a trade came into same than candle form like pin and it is pin bar and this pattern bear a great signal for changing adverse price in forex trading market, thanks.

Rehman12
2015-12-01, 12:25 AM

these indicators i have first time heard because there are so many indicators available in the market and you can not check every specially when you depend upon your own personal analysis for trading in the market

dareking
2015-12-10, 10:38 AM

Bhai jab tak humare ko candlestick ki achi samjh nahi ho jati hai, tab tak humare liye yaha par trdaing utni badiya nahi ho sakti hai, jitna ki ek trader chahta hai, yaha par bhai candlestick kafi achi tarah se sikhna hota hai.

fxearner
2015-12-14, 05:55 PM
Bhai jab tak humare ko candlestick ki achi samjh nahi ho jati hai, tab tak humare liye yaha par trdaing utni badiya nahi ho sakti hai, jitna ki ek trader chahta hai, yaha par bhai candlestick kafi achi tarah se sikhna hota hai.

hanji yahan candlestick ko pehle achhe se samajhna hota hai,yahan trader jabb takk aisa nahi hoga trader yahan trading achhe se nahi kar sakta,yahan trader ko apne aap market me time dena hoga uske baad he aap yahan achha kar sakte hai..

azami
2015-12-15, 01:12 PM
This is a candle which I think is a special candle. I used to call it the golden candle. because of the opportunity to have validity can reach 90 percent if it is in a large timeframe. then imagine if it was valid then there pips we can get.

dareking
2015-12-23, 11:13 AM
hanji yahan candlestick ko pehle achhe se samajhna hota hai,yahan trader jabb takk aisa nahi hoga trader yahan trading achhe se nahi kar sakta,yahan trader ko apne aap market me time dena hoga uske baad he aap yahan achha kar sakte hai..

Bhai candlestick kafi jayda powerful chart hai, aur is chart ke sahare agar jo trading karta hai, to usko kafi acha profits bana sakta hai bhai, main to bhai candletsick ke sath mein hi trading karna pasand karta hoon bhai.

azami
2015-12-25, 06:17 PM
candlestick commonly awaited by many traders are pinbar. pinbar provide the best opportunities for entry and has a high accuracy as a signal for entry. and outside bar, too. therefore the candlestick pattern is excellent for trading.

AnsaGee
2015-12-31, 10:28 PM
Bhai candlestick kafi jayda powerful chart hai, aur is chart ke sahare agar jo trading karta hai, to usko kafi acha profits bana sakta hai bhai, main to bhai candletsick ke sath mein hi trading karna pasand karta hoon bhai.

Yes, I'm agree with you brother that Candlestick is really very powerful. You can know the highest to lowest prices and also open and close prices. Most of the technical analysis is made using the Candlestick chart because it have more accuracy than others.

championtrader
2015-12-31, 10:55 PM
Pin bars and outside bars are very good technical indicators and they should be traded every time. If there is a possibility that there is no economy can news or if that is economics news it will be in our favour then pin bars are really trend a change and this so that be traded with the good reward ratio

dareking
2016-01-10, 02:04 PM
Bhai pinbar ke bare mein main achi tarah se janta nahi hoon, lekin mera dost hai jo pinbar pattern par hi trade karta hai, lekin main to bhai, swing trading jayda karna pasand karta hoon, swing trade mere liye best hai bhai.

Fxwin
2016-01-11, 12:43 PM
Forex trading me Pinbar aur outside bar ke sath mujhe trading karne ki experience nahi hai magar price action trading me ess method ka use kia jata hai, pinbar ko read karke forex traders apni entry lete hai yaa phir apne position ko close karte hai.

dareking
2016-01-16, 11:10 AM
Forex trading me Pinbar aur outside bar ke sath mujhe trading karne ki experience nahi hai magar price action trading me ess method ka use kia jata hai, pinbar ko read karke forex traders apni entry lete hai yaa phir apne position ko close karte hai.

Bhai agar jo aap price action trading karte hai, to us trading mein mere hisaab se pinbar ye sab use hota hai, kyunki candlestick ka hi ye pattern hai, aur ye apko pata hona chahiye ki is par kaise trading hoti hai bhai.

naziakhan
2016-01-17, 01:54 PM
bhaiya g waisy tu ma na bi kabi es ka use nh kara hay lakin es k bary ma suna hay k ya price action trading strategy ma use kia jata hay aur ya ek kafi badiya tariqa hay market ko analyze karny ka , es sa hum kafi achi analysis kar sakty hay .:good:

fxearner
2016-01-18, 02:22 PM
bhaiya g waisy tu ma na bi kabi es ka use nh kara hay lakin es k bary ma suna hay k ya price action trading strategy ma use kia jata hay aur ya ek kafi badiya tariqa hay market ko analyze karny ka , es sa hum kafi achi analysis kar sakty hay .:good:

hanji yahan mene bhi aise he suna hai ki esko price action me use kiya jaata hai lekin mene kabhi esko use nahi kiya hai kyunki agar system complicated ho to usko market me use karna fir bahut he musyhkil hojaata hai esliye ess baat ko dhyaan me rakhna chahiye..

fsr333
2016-01-18, 05:37 PM
Pin bar strategy is a very difficult strategy to me because identified the pin bar is not easy it's tough to find out the perfect pin to understand the trend direction. There has a lot of shape for pin bar strategy. You need to learn that strategy and remember the pin bars. If you can understand then you can earn good money.

arshad4433
2016-01-19, 10:09 PM
Candlestick pattern is the most famous pattern of Forex trading aur all professional traders bhi Forex trading kernay k lye sirf candlestick pattern hi help hi letay hain. Aur Inside bars aur outside bars ki strategy aik best strategy hai. Iss mein ziada candles mother candle k inside mein hi create hoti hain.

dareking
2016-01-25, 12:27 PM
hanji yahan mene bhi aise he suna hai ki esko price action me use kiya jaata hai lekin mene kabhi esko use nahi kiya hai kyunki agar system complicated ho to usko market me use karna fir bahut he musyhkil hojaata hai esliye ess baat ko dhyaan me rakhna chahiye..

Haan bhai isko price action mein hi use kiya jata hai bhai, agar humko price action aata hai bhai, tohi hum pinbar aur outside bar ke bare mein jaan sakte hai bhai, aur iski pahchan se hi trading kar sakte hai bahi.

nur5564
2016-01-25, 06:57 PM
dear tarder spko chaye k ap pin bar chart naw use karne balky iski jaga apko chaye k candlestick charts ka use karen q k us sy insan bht kuch sikh sakta hy or apko cahye k ap hamesha achi trades execute karen forex maeoin

ateftrader
2016-01-25, 07:02 PM
Pin bars are candles used to determine the next move of the price,it is a reversal move.you can try to unlimited study about Forex, get good knowledge about Forex earn good experience, use good strategy, control emotions, control greed and follow trade in news on trading than you must be success and get daily profit other wise so difficult.

naziakhan
2016-01-28, 08:14 PM
Haan bhai isko price action mein hi use kiya jata hai bhai, agar humko price action aata hai bhai, tohi hum pinbar aur outside bar ke bare mein jaan sakte hai bhai, aur iski pahchan se hi trading kar sakte hai bahi.

han bhaiya g price action trading strategy seekhnay k liyay hamay es ko bi kafi achi tarha samjhna hota hay, ya hamary liyay buhat hi zaida zaruri hota hay , price action trading strategy ek buhat hi achi trading strategy samjhi jati hay .:)

mahi218
2016-01-28, 08:19 PM
sub say achi cheez hoti hai k hum candlestick chart ko use kare aur is me jo b bars waghera banti hoti hai wo samjhi janay aur kam ko behter tarha say learn karnay say ati hai her candle he agli candle k lye kuch na kuch effect chor deti hai or bad me us effect ki madad say market chalnay aur samjhnay lagti hai.

smmehedi
2016-01-29, 07:13 AM
I don't know what those means but i am interested to hear about it . It would be helped enough if you give me the link of your boss tutorials . May be i will be able to understand about that clearly . So next time with link . Remember please .

bloggs
2016-01-29, 07:58 AM
Pin bars provides a great signal for reversals but not all the time you have to be careful on that really, but when it comes after a long uptrend then it becomes a turning point for a down trend and the vice versa, i use it a lot plus plenty of other forex traders across the world and it works pretty well.

fxearner
2016-01-30, 04:22 PM
han bhaiya g price action trading strategy seekhnay k liyay hamay es ko bi kafi achi tarha samjhna hota hay, ya hamary liyay buhat hi zaida zaruri hota hay , price action trading strategy ek buhat hi achi trading strategy samjhi jati hay .:)

hanji price action ko forex market me bahut he achha trading strategy maana jaata hai,esme trader ko agar achha learn karleta hai to wo market me esme bahut achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,yahan par trader ko samajhna jaroori hai..

championtrader
2016-01-30, 08:14 PM
Pin bars and outside bars are very reliable candlestick pattern in the forex market. Pin bars tells about the changing trend and you can trade it with blending it with other analyses and these candlestick veterans does not fail in the long term time frames

dareking
2016-02-03, 10:46 AM
hanji price action ko forex market me bahut he achha trading strategy maana jaata hai,esme trader ko agar achha learn karleta hai to wo market me esme bahut achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,yahan par trader ko samajhna jaroori hai..

Bhai price action yaha par kafi jayda badiya trading mani jati hai, humko price action mein agar interest hai bhai, to humko ye trading achi tarah se sikhna hota hai bhai, is trading mein kafi sahi entry liya ja sakta hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-02-14, 06:03 PM
Bhai price action yaha par kafi jayda badiya trading mani jati hai, humko price action mein agar interest hai bhai, to humko ye trading achi tarah se sikhna hota hai bhai, is trading mein kafi sahi entry liya ja sakta hai bhai.

hanji price action ko yahan amrket me bahut achha maana jaata hai agar aaap esme achha learn karle to aapko fir kisi indicator ka bhi jaroorat nahi padenga esme entry aur exit trader achhe se kar paata hai..

Fatehpuri
2016-02-14, 08:15 PM
Dear forex trading me three qisam k bar ha lekin jo sab se famous ha wo ha Candlestick bar ha q k Candlestick k itne patterns hain jis se har trader ko market me samjhne me kafi had tak samjh ho jati ha aur wo short trading me acha profit le lete hian aur ic me Pinbar jaise patterns se hum apna apko perfect bana sakte hain.

dareking
2016-02-25, 10:17 AM
hanji price action ko yahan amrket me bahut achha maana jaata hai agar aaap esme achha learn karle to aapko fir kisi indicator ka bhi jaroorat nahi padenga esme entry aur exit trader achhe se kar paata hai..

Bhai yaha par price action kafi badiya trading hoti hai, lekin humare ko is trading ko samjhane mein kafi jayda time lag jata hai bhai aur mehnat bhi kafi jayda lag jati hai, agar humko ismein perfect hona hai to mehnat karna hoga bhai.

lokeshkharb
2016-02-25, 12:05 PM
The actual Forex forum organization is a great in addition to easy in addition to we obtain the income in addition to reward in the world on the internet method. Through which we obtain the mastering in addition to encounter using this exchanging method in addition to a lot of the parents will also be very good know-how and have the training with regards to security.

championtrader
2016-02-26, 08:31 PM
Check if you are a good technical that this kind of candlestick bars are really helpful. And some time this kinds of bar are really helpful in order to gain 200 to 300 pips because if they are formed in major support and resistance level then you cannot avoid this kind of candlestick signals

dareking
2016-03-02, 10:09 AM
Bhai maine kabhi bhi is pattern ke sath mein trade nahi kiya hai, candlestick mein waise to ye identify karna hota hai pin bar aur outside bar, humko agar ye aa jaye to trading mein profits earn karna thoda easy ho jata hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-03-27, 05:32 PM
Bhai maine kabhi bhi is pattern ke sath mein trade nahi kiya hai, candlestick mein waise to ye identify karna hota hai pin bar aur outside bar, humko agar ye aa jaye to trading mein profits earn karna thoda easy ho jata hai bhai.

hanji candlestick agar koi trader use karta hai to aise me trader ko pinbar aur outside ko bhi fir learn karna chahiye kyunki esse wo aur achhe se market me kaam kar paata hai,yahan par trader ko esko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

salufx
2016-03-27, 07:00 PM

dareking
2016-04-02, 10:26 AM
hanji candlestick agar koi trader use karta hai to aise me trader ko pinbar aur outside ko bhi fir learn karna chahiye kyunki esse wo aur achhe se market me kaam kar paata hai,yahan par trader ko esko samajhna bahut he jaroori hai tabhi wo achha kar sakenga..

Bhai agar hum log candlestick ke sath mein trading kar rahe hote hai, to tab kafi jayda important hota hai bhai ki hum log candlestick ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se learn kare bhai, candlestick hi yaha par kafi madad karte hai bhai.

fxearner
2016-04-11, 03:35 PM
Bhai agar hum log candlestick ke sath mein trading kar rahe hote hai, to tab kafi jayda important hota hai bhai ki hum log candlestick ke bare mein kafi achi tarah se learn kare bhai, candlestick hi yaha par kafi madad karte hai bhai.

hanji candlestick se trading karna kaafia chha hai aur esko samajhna techncial trader ke liye jaroori hai,esme achhe se practice ke baad he trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko esme time dena hoga har session me..

fxmoney
2016-04-14, 12:24 PM
It is one of the professional work to trade on such pattern so you must have to understand it on the demo account and practice it while trading then you can easily understand to trade and you can gain good amount of profit from it

dareking
2016-04-22, 10:03 AM
hanji candlestick se trading karna kaafia chha hai aur esko samajhna techncial trader ke liye jaroori hai,esme achhe se practice ke baad he trader ess business me achhe se kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko esme time dena hoga har session me..

Bhai sabse badiya hota hai candlestick par trading karna effective mana jata hai bhai, main to salah yehi dunga ki hum logo ko jitna achi tarah se candlestick ka use karna ayaega utna hi badiya trading hum kar sakenge.

sangam
2016-04-23, 03:23 AM
Bhai sabse badiya hota hai candlestick par trading karna effective mana jata hai bhai, main to salah yehi dunga ki hum logo ko jitna achi tarah se candlestick ka use karna ayaega utna hi badiya trading hum kar sakenge.

Haa ye baat to main bhi manta hu ki agra hamare paas me apni trading ko karne ke liye candle sticks ki knowledge hai to uski madad se ham log aasani se apni income kama sakte hain. Bas ham logon ko sahi time par candle ke formations ko samajh lena hota hai.

fxtrader123
2016-04-30, 04:47 PM
When i use candle sticks i like to trade with the reversal patterns like piercing pattern, dark cloud over, hammer , hanging man etc, and i find them really effective in my trades , we can use some indicators as well to confirm our position

Fxwin
2016-05-09, 10:38 PM
Pinbar aur outside bar dono bahut hi old aur effective trading strategy hai, ye sirf candlestick chart pattern ke sath hi work nahi karati hai balki ye other chart pattern par bhi effective hoti hai, Jis traders ke paas ess tarah ki trading karne ka experience hai wo achchi entry le sakte hai.

dareking
2016-05-17, 10:46 AM
Pinbar aur outside bar dono bahut hi old aur effective trading strategy hai, ye sirf candlestick chart pattern ke sath hi work nahi karati hai balki ye other chart pattern par bhi effective hoti hai, Jis traders ke paas ess tarah ki trading karne ka experience hai wo achchi entry le sakte hai.

Bhai sahi kaha ye dono hi pattern candlestick ka sabse purana aur effective raha hai, bahut hi asan hota hai isko identify karna bhai, lekin candlestick ke aur bhi kafi pattern hai jiske dum par trading achi kar sakte hai bhai.

shribalajimaharaj
2016-05-17, 03:30 PM
Bhai sahi kaha ye dono hi pattern candlestick ka sabse purana aur effective raha hai, bahut hi asan hota hai isko identify karna bhai, lekin candlestick ke aur bhi kafi pattern hai jiske dum par trading achi kar sakte hai bhai.

candlestick ka use sabse jyada hota hai bohot trader iska use karna pasand karte hai mai iske sath hi trading karta hu mere ko iska use karna acha lagta hai trader agar isko samjh kar use karta hai bohot achi trading kar pata hai

mahi218
2016-05-17, 03:46 PM
mujhay pinbar or outside pinbar k baray me koi khas information nahi hai or me samjhta hun k in dono cheezon ko agay rakhtay howe hum kissi had tak achi tarha say zyada kuch hasil kar saktay hain zyada tarha say mind ko fresh kar saktay hain or zyada achi achi baton ko seekh saktay hain aesay me he.

ObaFX
2016-05-17, 09:11 PM
i usually advice against trading naked trading charts, because it is easy for you to see what you want to see even when it is not there on the chart, you will often end up making excuses to enter trades and this is very risky.

fxearner
2016-05-18, 02:15 PM
candlestick ka use sabse jyada hota hai bohot trader iska use karna pasand karte hai mai iske sath hi trading karta hu mere ko iska use karna acha lagta hai trader agar isko samjh kar use karta hai bohot achi trading kar pata hai

hanji candlestick ka use kaafi tarder market me karte hai lekiin pinbar aur outside ke baarein me etna nahi pata hai,trader ko esme achhe se market ko samajhna jaroori hai,trader esme acha learn karenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga..

dareking
2016-05-20, 10:42 AM
hanji candlestick ka use kaafi tarder market me karte hai lekiin pinbar aur outside ke baarein me etna nahi pata hai,trader ko esme achhe se market ko samajhna jaroori hai,trader esme acha learn karenga to uske baad he wo achha kar sakenga..

Bhai market mein candlestick ka use kafi achi tarah se aana chahiye, agar humare ko iska use aata hai to jarur iske sath mein humare ko trading kafi achi karne ko mil sakti hai main to candle hi prefer karta hoon bhai

sayinifx
2016-05-21, 09:37 PM
Candlestick sabse badhiya trading ka effective mana jata hai technical trader ko samjhna bahut jaroori hota hai esme trader ko bahut achha practice karni karni hoti hai uske baad hi trader yaha par achha kar sakte hai aur session me achha kar sakte hai.