PDA

View Full Version : MT4 Platform Learning..!

amscalicut
2011-12-27, 10:34 PM
I am a beginner, so i want a MT4 Learning videos or images with all signals, Buy/Sell, Pending order,S/L,T/P etc please help me..

mazba
2012-01-13, 01:00 AM
welcome to forex.You can find all kind of video in Youtube.There lot's of video tutorial
which will help you for learning forex and its function very well.I'm also learned from there.

forexman
2012-01-13, 07:27 AM
i think as said by above person in youtube you can get everything i.e you can find videos which you want otherwise you can check some foex sites where they have some video tutorial for the newbies like you

yogesh
2012-01-15, 08:04 PM
Things are quite easy in MT4, and i dont think one need to put lot efforts in learning, you can easily open a trade by clicking on the pair and then clicking on buy or sell - this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that.

Morshedul
2012-01-21, 05:22 PM
You will find all of the tutorial about metatrader 4 in youtube. It is very easy to use. First you need to choose which pair you have to buy. Then double click on it and a new window will come. There if you buy, then click on buy or if you sell, then click on sell. And when you see you got profit, close the order immediately. You can set stop loss and target profit also. Before you start real trading, i recommend you to use the demo account.

criztaliz
2012-01-21, 06:43 PM
check the settings,maybe mt4 can be sett to your language,
look at youtube or this forum,their many if you want to see.
at least you must try all indi and function in mt4,so you can learn about mt4 fast.

Morshedul
2012-01-24, 07:58 AM
It is very easy to find those items on youtube. Go to youtube or google and search for those items. You will definitely get some tutorials for meta trading platform 4. After that you need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I have learn this without seeing any tutorial. Only think i used is to trade more and more using demo account. It really helps.

sunil
2012-03-10, 03:09 PM
Things are quite easy in MT4, and i dont think one need to put lot efforts in learning, you can easily open a trade by clicking on the pair and then clicking on buy or sell - this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that.

asingh601
2012-04-11, 07:40 PM
agar aapko trading ke videos aur images ko download karna hai to aap insta ki website se download kar sakte hain link main yahan post kar raha hun
Videos instructions provided by Insta Forex
https://instaforex.com/video_trading_with_instaforex.php

naziafarhan
2012-04-12, 01:42 PM
There are many websites who offer these features to make you understand. And the most important thing is you can visit the INstaforex website. There yo may found many tutorials. I think your problem will be solved there.

tajdarbet
2012-04-12, 09:35 PM
I am a beginner, so i want a MT4 Learning videos or images with all signals, Buy/Sell, Pending order,S/L,T/P etc please help me..

hnn app newbie ho to main app ko sahi mashwera doun ga k forex trading main aney se pehely es ko kafi achi taranse seekh lo phr yahan real trading karna to app ko kafi acha profit ho ga es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main kafi knowledge hasil karo or es se app ko kafi faida ho ga

anoha
2012-04-30, 01:53 AM
If you are referring to indicators give you a quote buying and selling advise you to stay away from this because these indicators are all, without exception, failed and redraw itself .. never my friend to learn and question the people of experience in Forex for the things that you do not lose hope and be patient forex Les just chart moves by the price he had learned large and rough sea

jg6073727
2012-04-30, 05:26 PM
MT4 trader is good tool. You should learn it all in all respects. then you can trade. you know how it works it is very simpleand easy in use

aarti
2012-05-15, 01:15 PM
hnn app newbie ho to main app ko sahi mashwera doun ga k forex trading main aney se pehely es ko kafi achi taranse seekh lo phr yahan real trading karna to app ko kafi acha profit ho ga es liye main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main kafi knowledge hasil karo or es se app ko kafi faida ho ga

najaf12345
2012-05-15, 01:42 PM
Hi
There are many websites who offer these features to make you understand. and the most important thing is you can visit the
instaforex website. there you may found many tutorials. i think your problem will be solved there.

waleedkhan
2012-05-25, 03:44 PM

hum app ko welcome karta hain forex world may agar app ko mt4 ki learning lay ni hai tu app sites ko follow karain wahan say app ko aik achi knowledge mil jaya gi mt4 kay bara may aur yah kafi acha platform hai forex ka mt4..

rakib0509
2012-05-25, 05:30 PM
Dear at first i want to say you Welcome To our forex world. Now if you want a video training about forex trade so you can search in youtube and if you need a e-book about forex you can search in Google. Google has a large collection of training book about forex trade.

omofx
2012-05-26, 01:39 PM
welcome amscalicut you are in the right place to learn about that, just open your mt4 platform and look at the top for help topic you will find out everything you need to know about mt4

newentry
2012-06-12, 06:40 AM
actually, you can learn wit with demo account and try all something in there and see what is the impact from it. and i guess almost the trader learned it without videos and for me, i learned with self-taught

zahed11
2012-06-12, 11:11 AM
In fact, you can all the wit Laere account demo and Prove something in there, and is what impact there is from it. and I think the traders Almost no videos Learned, and for me, I have learned Autodidac

sabuz
2012-06-14, 10:15 PM
You can get everything from the youtube see all the site video information you will clear in forex ,mt4 is easy software so no tension see every video you will be cleared,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

kiran
2012-06-17, 04:12 PM
As biggner you should start form zero level and consider information on this link for this purpose and when you start on demo things become easy to understand because there you can trade risk free and learn easily.

https://instaforex.com/for_beginners.php

deden
2012-06-18, 08:37 PM
When the market is dull and not moving, i will try to relax and make some strategies, looks for news and
other related topics which may impact the market in the near future. I can also spend some quality time with my family members,
go out - maybe watch a movie which will refresh you.

deden
2012-06-18, 08:38 PM
why we need to avoid the side way market ? for me i think that i am like to trade on the market side way, if the market move really fast or the trending, i am do not like to trade on that market condition, because it is also make me loss

aak
2012-06-18, 09:05 PM
welcome to the forex world. i hope you know how much risk in forex trading. if you want to learn forex internet is the best teacher. you found lot of forex related contained in online.
you mast watch forex related many more video in youtube.

nurivasyarifah
2012-06-18, 11:45 PM
MT4 platform why I always ask to always do the update every time I open this program pdahal every time I open and asked for an update every time that I have done the same result, I am still asked to do the update, if there is something wrong in my installation and whether it should be on again? if repeated how the indicators have been very appropriate for me with my trading

yulianto470
2012-06-20, 09:17 AM
You can get everything from the youtube see all the site video information you will clear in forex ,mt4 is easy software so no tension see every video you will be cleared,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
yes brow if we want to know how to complete its use or function per button to pass vidio or ebook that we can get on the
internet but for any layperson without seeing the vidio can certainly use it because the menu is very easy to understand

deep
2012-06-21, 01:43 AM
If you are referring to indicators give you a quote buying and selling advise you to stay away from this because these indicators are all, without exception, failed and redraw itself .. never my friend to learn and question the people of experience in Forex for the things that you do not lose hope and be patient forex Les just chart moves by the price he had learned large and rough sea

bistro1996
2012-06-21, 01:39 PM

yes it's true
we do not rely on the ability of an indicator
success or failure in forex defined ourselves by ourselves

tanvir1979
2012-06-21, 03:41 PM
dear mazba thanks for your comment I am also a newbie in Forex. I have some confusion regarding sell limit, buy limit also Instant & Pending decision. May I find this problem solving videos from youtube or other MT4 related problem findings. thank you.

saiful
2012-06-21, 05:47 PM
MT4 platform is a important software for trading. It is very easy to find those items on forex website. Go to company website or google and search for those items. You need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I used is to trade more and more using demo account. It is very helpful.

sahed_a
2012-06-22, 07:17 PM
Exclamation learn MT4 platform ..!

I am a newbie, so I want videos or pictures MT4 learning all the signs, buy / sell, and at the same time, S / L, T / P, etc. please help me ..

sujarman
2012-06-23, 04:03 AM
Exclamation learn MT4 platform ..!

I am a newbie, so I want videos or pictures MT4 learning all the signs, buy / sell, and at the same time, S / L, T / P, etc. please help me ..

agree at all my friends .. + depending on internet connection is supported as a good ping MT 5 more simple .... I think not a lot of rich MT4 additions such as add-ons like that ... it seems that overall MT4 is better MT5 was bru release may be still many bugs or improvements ...

bistro1996
2012-06-24, 01:13 PM
agree at all my friends .. + depending on internet connection is supported as a good ping MT 5 more simple .... I think not a lot of rich MT4 additions such as add-ons like that ... it seems that overall MT4 is better MT5 was bru release may be still many bugs or improvements ...

yes maybe with banayk bugs and problems that exist in MT5 makes many people reluctant to use
but perhaps the MetaQuotes is the problem and fix this bug until the MT5 can be resolved

kissshore
2012-06-26, 09:28 PM
MT4 platform is one of the user friendly platform for trading Forex..! It is very easy to learn it..! There are many sources in the internet in the form of E-Book, You Tube, some tutorials and Forex Forums like this..!

Ekoindo
2012-06-28, 08:09 AM

You can search on google, there must be
previous forex welcome, and please look for indicators that could support your analysis on the market
good luck, take advantage of this forum

eraesh
2012-06-28, 06:39 PM
Its not that much difficult I think it is very intuitive. If you want to become more familiarize with the the platform you can do some demo tranction. Hope it will help

moonzfriend
2012-06-28, 09:06 PM
Its a good and best approach to learn Forex from mt4 platform and watching video its help to learn quickly about Forex business. More knowledge gather you visit ********.com site and visit forex forum and watch video from youtube those site will be help you a lot...

sendbad112
2012-06-29, 01:01 AM
AUDUSD traded in a range between 0.9820 and 1.0007 for several days. As long as 0.9820 support holds, the price action in the range is treated as co

sad
2012-07-06, 04:11 PM
hum app ko welcome karta hain forex world may agar app ko mt4 ki learning lay ni hai tu app sites ko follow karain wahan say app ko aik achi knowledge mil jaya gi mt4 kay bara may aur yah kafi acha platform hai forex ka mt4..

PTTLegend
2012-07-06, 05:44 PM
searching google by yourself will be very interesting :), you'll find many thing beside of using MT4 and of cause trading with a demo account is the very best way to learn about MT4 :D, good luck to you

anoha
2012-07-06, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the Forex market wonderful and exciting and profitable .. First I like to advise you good advice for you my friend does not think the profit from the market now thought only to learn and gain sufficient experience, which through which you can make a profit and learn how to control your feelings and controlled, especially greed Log on YouTube look for educational videos and you will find a lot of them ..

adesatriani
2012-07-14, 06:27 AM
if I can open two
accounts in one
metatrader,? and if
you can how? thanks :)

MOHAMEDROMAN
2012-07-17, 02:06 PM
Its a good and best approach to learn Forex from mt4 platform and watching video its help to learn quickly about Forex business. More knowledge gather you visit ********.com site and visit forex forum and watch video from youtube those site will be help you a lot...

Perhaps that is true

budado
2012-07-20, 09:09 AM
Just practice trading in demo and that's already start of learning on how to trade using mt4 platform. I know its hard to start trading if you don't have any idea what or how to use mt4 platform But just like when your buying new cellphone in the end of the day you know how to use it. In mt4 its the same. Just browse and explore and in the end of the day you will know almost all basic features of this platform.

rokib12345
2012-07-20, 02:09 PM
Thanks for joining forex trade.you can get more forex software to do have.MT4 MT5 you can use for forex trade.MetaTrader 4 is a very popular platform to trade currencies developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp and supported by ... Metatrader 4 educational tutorials and video's are listed in this category. ... Learn how it works and what it can do for you!

alamFX
2012-07-20, 02:23 PM
So i decided to give a try for MT4 . I need to learn this from a scratch. If anybody... Is it support with MT4 platform for unlimited time for demo account.

OS Shubho
2012-07-21, 09:20 AM
i also new in forex trading and mt4.For your kind information you search on google.com,visit instaforex.com,search on youtube, another idea is search in torrent with forex pdf then you find many pdf book about forex then you start reading book .. and the forum most help full for you, you now visit education section on this forum..

alamFX
2012-07-21, 12:55 PM
Mt4 vs FXCM platform broker discussion... can tell me if MT4 is good or bad for the long run i am planning to be day trader still i m learning.

Rakib Hasan Sabbir
2012-07-21, 05:02 PM

i also want to know about this.

sujarman
2012-07-23, 02:34 PM
metatrader is actually one of the easier platforms available to traders. it isn't as customizable to other platforms so that is why it is simple. i find that just play around with it and you will be fine. metatrader isn't that hard to learn and u don't need any books at all.

MetaTrader 4 is a very popular platform to trade currencies developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp and supported by many forex brokers worldwide.

As well as many technical indicators, chart timeframe's and different line studies, there is built-in language for trade strategies programming MetaQuotes Language 4. Using this language, you can create Expert Advisors, Custom Indicators and Scripts.

ripon4x
2012-07-23, 02:55 PM
These are basic of forex. You can learn these things from various web sites on the internet. Some websites provide good video tutorials on basic forex learning. You have to search for it yourself.

Borhan107
2012-07-25, 03:37 AM
Meta trader 4 learning is very easy. You can learn it very quickly. No one need help to learn this meta trader 4 platform terminal. So you can it learn yourself. Thank you.

Maaz
2012-07-25, 05:43 PM
i am a newbi in forex.main ne is ke bare main zeada youtube se learn kia tha keun ke is main is ke tuturial zeada han.'
or phr main ne is ke bare main learn be kia ha.or main buhat kuch jan gia hon ke Mt4 kia ha.Mt4 softwear butha easy ha or is ko samjna be easy ha.
is platform se main ne buhat kuch learn kia ha.

kibria
2012-08-04, 10:25 PM
It is very easy to find out the video tutorial about Forex. There are many websites who offer these facial appearance to get on to you understand. And the generally valuable business is you can visit the INstaforex website. There yo could found many tutorials. I think your conundrum will be solved here.

tharaka17
2012-08-08, 01:12 PM
Yep...Hi my friend...welcome to the best Job of Forex..Forex is really good job.You can do this as your own job.No one can change your life.You can quickly change your life.You can learn Forex from YouTube.Some expert traders explain this very well.After that you must try to trade yourself....

Adil_cp
2012-08-08, 02:14 PM
think as said by above person in youtube you can get everything i.e you can find videos which you want otherwise you can check some foex sites where they have some video tutorial for the newbies like you

fahadshaheen
2012-08-29, 01:23 PM
i started with watching videos on YouTube it's quiet simple just type metatrader 4 on YouTube and the first three videos i found them useful in finding the things you have mentioned.

zahed11
2012-08-29, 11:16 PM
The person above you get everything you've heard about the YouTube videos you want to see where otherwise FOEX site for newbies like you can find video tutorials, can be,,

rajon999
2012-09-28, 06:14 PM
Welcome in this area. Mt4 is most usable in this world & most popular. you can use following format.
Shortcut in MT4

F1 >> Open Userguide (i.e. Help)

F2 >> History Center

F3 >> Open Global Variables

F4 >> MetaEditor

F6 >> Strategy Tester

F7 >> Open Properties of Expert Advisor (EA) setting

F8 >> Chart Setup

F9 >> New Order

F10 >> Popup prices

F11 >> Full Screen on/off

F12 >> Moved Chart to left

Shift+F12 >> Move Chart to right

Shift+F5 >> Change Profile

Alt+1 >> View Bar Chart

Alt+2 >> View Candlestick Chart

Alt+3 >> View Line Chart

Alt+A >> Copy Test

Alt+W >> chart management

Alt+F4 >> Close MT4

Alt+Backspace or Ctrl+Z >> Undo

Ctrl+A >> Configure default indicator

Ctrl+B >> Objects List

Ctrl+C or Ctrl+Insert >> Copy to clipboard

Ctrl+E >> EA on/off

Ctrl+F >> Crosshair on/off

Ctrl+G >> Hide/Unhide Grid

Ctrl+H >> HIde/Unhide OHLC

Ctrl+I >> Indicators List

Ctrl+L >> hide/unhide volume

Ctrl+P >> print Chart

Ctrl+S >> Save Chart

Ctrl+W or Ctrl+F4 >> close chart

Ctrl+Y >> hide/unhide period separator

Ctrl+Z or Alt+Backspace >> undo object

Ctrl+D >> open/close Data Window

Ctrl+M >> open/close Market Watch

Ctrl+N >> open/close Navigator

Ctrl+O >> open Options

Ctrl+R >> open Tester windows

Ctrl+T >> open/close Terminal

Chamika
2012-09-29, 07:16 PM
i think there are many videos in internet that you can find and many forums, or you can add the indicators into the terminal and check whether that you can make better strategies with them. expecially you should watch some videos..

suzonbmw03
2012-09-30, 05:48 PM
Dear Friends,There are many websites who offer these features to make you understand.this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that.You can set stop loss and target profit also. Before you start real trading, i recommend you to use the demo account.

shofik88
2012-10-02, 07:44 PM
You can easily open a trade by clicking on the pair and then clicking on buy or sell - this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, it is very easy to use. First you need to choose which pair you have to buy. Then double click on it and a new window will come. There if you buy, then click on buy or if you sell, then click on sell. And when you see you got profit, close the order immediately. You can set stop loss and target profit also.

3etman
2012-10-02, 08:18 PM
if you really want to learn the meta trader four platform i would rather tell you to learn through manuals provided by brokers for their platforms , practice on demo accounts
applying all what you learnt through a trading account will benefit you the most , learning through videos also can be done now easily if you searched for those videos in youtube , its now holding thousands of videos about forex and specifically using meta trader

nyiel100
2012-10-02, 08:23 PM
first of all read about Forex and metatrader using in the internet ( search on google ) then download the videos on you tube after you do that you open a demo account then start to practice all that you have learn there at least for a month to make you comfortable using your metatraders.hope it will help you

birusp
2012-10-08, 12:10 AM
please go to bdforex.org and bdforexpro.com for details about forex for specially the beginners

ladoali
2012-10-20, 09:04 PM
Yes ma na to khud website visit ki the sa kush aur apny dost sa help li thi mt4 ko learn karny ka lea aur ma n insta forex ki web site ko b learn
kea tha .

suzonbmw03
2012-10-21, 09:07 AM
Everybody,I am a beginner, so i want a MT4 Learning videos or images with all signals, Buy/Sell, Pending order,S/L,T/P etc.There are many websites who offer these features to make you understand. And the most important thing is you can visit the INstaforex website. There yo may found many tutorials. I think your problem will be solved there.

Andra FX
2012-10-24, 01:13 PM
I have a guy who got interested in FX.
He would like to learn MT4 platform of how to use it.
My request is: Can anyone point to a link, tutorial etc.
where it teaches how to:
use the MT4 platform
forward test EA's
backtest EA's
etc.
Many thanks for help.

vallen
2012-10-29, 06:57 AM
now it has a lot of video are scattered how to use MT4 and also how to install the TP and SL,
you can see it on youtube for easy and simple once you learn it, so that you will obtain great results in your learning process during this

Mas
2012-10-30, 08:22 PM

you can look it up on youtube so you will get more information about MT4 and also how to be able to use it properly for now, dengen way I am sure that you will quickly get the picture because it was right there

vallen
2012-10-31, 10:05 AM
you can figure out how to use MT4 on the internet and you can also directly ask the experts who are used to using a professional MT4
if you are just learning without a teacher then a bus you will be wrong and will fall into the mistakes will happen

fahim017
2012-10-31, 10:19 AM
On YouTube you can find all the Trade Unit 4-meta. It is very easy to use. First, you must decide if you want to buy a pair. Double-click this pop-up a new window. Also, if you have purchased and click buy or sell click sales. Closure order immediately when you see him. You can also stop loss and profit.

Mas
2012-11-05, 09:36 AM
learn how you can easily open a trade by clicking on the couple, and then click to buy or sell in this way then you will know how the results and how its use is like, it is my suggestion please try

nasim39
2012-11-05, 01:43 PM
It is very easy to use. First you need to choose which pair you have to buy. Then double click on it and a new window will come. There if you buy, then click on buy or if you sell, then click on sell.

suzonbmw03
2012-11-06, 08:40 AM
Hello Guys,I am a beginner, so i want a MT4 Learning videos or images with all signals, Buy/Sell, Pending order,S/L,T/P etc .There are many websites who offer these features to make you understand. And the most important thing is you can visit the INstaforex website. There yo may found many tutorials. I think your problem will be solved there.

Java
2012-11-06, 06:31 PM

my advice you can easily open trade by clicking on the couple and then click to buy or sell - it can open direct trade and you can click on the close trade and click on the close so you will be very easy to use, this is only suggestion sir :)

gul
2012-11-15, 11:32 AM
somethings are quite easy in MT4, and i don't think one need to put lot efforts in learning, you can easily open a trade by clicking on the pair and then clicking on buy or sell - this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that.....Thanks

nikhildey
2012-11-15, 10:46 PM
MetaTrader 4 (MT4), one of the most popular online trading platforms in the world, is used by retail investors to buy and sell currencies. This user-friendly interface is tailored for both new and experienced traders looking to access the foreign exchange market, and is recognized for its advanced charting package, custom indicators and automated trading capabilities.
THANKS

suzonbmw03
2012-11-16, 07:02 AM
Friends, I am a beginner, so i want a MT4 Learning videos or images with all signals, Buy/Sell, Pending order,S/L,T/P etc.There are many websites who offer these features to make you understand. And the most important thing is you can visit the INstaforex website. There yo may found many tutorials. I think your problem will be solved there.

forexmaster
2012-11-19, 11:29 AM
आप यूट्यूब में मेटाट्रेडर 4 के बारे में ट्यूटोरियल के सभी मिल जाएगा. यह बहुत उपयोग करने के लिए आसान है. पहले आप चुन जोड़ी है जो आप खरीदने के लिए जरूरत है. फिर उस पर डबल क्लिक करें और एक नया विंडो आ जाएगा. अगर आप खरीदते हैं, तो खरीद पर क्लिक करें या यदि आप बेचते हैं, तो बेचने पर क्लिक करें. और जब आप देखते हैं आप लाभ मिला है, आदेश तुरंत बंद. नुकसान को रोकने और लक्ष्य लाभ भी सेट कर सकते हैं. इससे पहले कि आप वास्तविक व्यापार शुरू, मैं आप डेमो खाते का उपयोग करने के लिए सलाह देते हैं.

HaQi
2012-12-09, 10:24 PM
a awfully smart post venki. thats a awfully smart explaination. a few broker have their unique software for trading though the vast majority of them use mt4 or mt5 platform. you must have mention relating to the web terminal software of instaforex additionally. today brokers additionally introduce web terminal softwares where one will trade while not installing any software by the laptop and these terminals are additionally handy whenever trader needs to possess an instant inspect their positions whenver they are available across a pc with net connection

ab2soleil
2012-12-12, 08:06 PM
looking mt4 tutorial on youtube or in google types generally mt4 trading tutorial and you will find a lot of help, you should know well how to use mt4 as this is very important to trade you can also open a demo account to learn .

pro2
2012-12-13, 11:35 AM
To learn mt-4 is very easy.There are lots of sites in internet to make you understand this platform.Again you can ask question to insta support team,make chat with them and find solution.Better to start demo trading.And it is only a matter of day to learn this easy trading platform.So learn and happy trading.

bombastic
2012-12-15, 11:43 AM
I've also been looking for a video about forex, but I have not come across like you are looking for. if you wish your visit to Cobo ling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSf5Bgg86cI've also been looking for a video about forex, but I have not come across like you are looking for. if you wish your visit to Cobo ling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSf5Bgg86c

suhermanto
2012-12-17, 10:51 AM
whenever the market is uninteresting and not just moving, i will be able to try and relax and create a few strategies, appearance for news and
different connected topics that could impact the market within the whole close to future. i will conjointly pay a few quality time with members of the family,
go out - probably watch a movie who can refresh you.

yaminpsm
2012-12-17, 11:14 AM
The free forex signal services are mostly provided by the automated forex signal providers and this implies that there is not market analyst involved in this entire process. The forex signals are usually generated with the help of a computer that is based on the information being fed from the market.

RowenaM
2012-12-17, 11:36 AM
You need a lot of training, intuition, and good old common sense to be able to grow your money and trade profitably. Many online business owners get stuck in the trap of trading the Forex news by over analyzing every single economic report that comes out and trying to guess what the market will do in response to it.

Mas
2013-01-13, 05:38 PM

You can download and do yourself how you are going to learn if there is damage to your MT4 then you can uninstall and reinstall it, because if we scout from here then the result will not correspond to what you expect

afreen.imran
2013-01-15, 11:23 AM
ye app k liay bohat asan hai app youtube par sarch karo app ko kafi vedios mil jay ge jo k hamre liay he hamare doston ne wahan post ki hain os me app ko har tarha ki jankari mil jay ge app ko kahin jany ki zarorat nahi hai

koud543
2013-01-15, 12:33 PM
When the market is dull and dynamic, I try to relax and techniques, news search and
Other relevant content that can affect the market in the near future. I'm with my family members can spend some quality time,
Go out - I watch a movie that will refresh you.

lg_pkl
2013-01-16, 11:13 AM

very true sir, because I will be able to know more in this way, if we just read the book, it will be wrong and we may be spending a lot of time, because we had to learn MT4 direct practice

ijazsony
2013-03-06, 09:56 PM
agr ap forex trading newbi ho o r mt4 k baray main ap janna chahtay ho to ap youtube say help lay saktay ho,is k ilawa bohat ci dosri sites p bi help mojod hai,ap instaforex ki site say bi help lay saktay ho.

ghulam88
2013-03-08, 06:55 PM
Koi b kam agar hm na start karna ho to to learn karna use bohat zarori ha isi terha mt4 ma trading karny sa phala hamy learning karny b bohat
zarori ha is ko hh websites sa learn kar sakty aur forex ki side sa ya pher jo successful trader sa b hm learn kar sakty ha .

Tsaqif
2013-03-08, 07:37 PM

if we are going to use MT4 dala then we can use a demo account first so that we can do this safely perdgangan sir
if we can understand the workings of MT4 then we can immediately trade well using tools of this trade

runu
2013-03-10, 05:08 PM
i anticipate as said by above someone in you tube you can get everything i.e you can uncovering videos which you deprivation otherwise you can blemish whatever foe sites where they tally few video tutorial for the newbies same you

hossneara
2013-03-10, 05:11 PM
elcome to forex.You can find all kind of video in Youtube.There lot's of video tutorial which will help you for learning forex and its function very well...this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that...so you can learn about mt4 fast.

rijve
2013-03-10, 05:47 PM
there are many website to learn about Forex and mt4 you can learn in Forex factory and fxstreet and many website who publish about Forex business and you can also learn in Forex in demo .

Babar chatha
2013-03-10, 08:29 PM
wellcome in forex market trading. app video aor image insta forex ki website se b hasil kar skate hain. sath sath main app ko ye bata don k app k lye best ha app insta forex k office ka visit karen. aor is k lye institute b han. app daily base class atend karen aor wahen se achi tara learning karen.

shanu
2013-03-16, 09:32 PM
I think Meta Trader 4 platform is very easy to understand For good learning you can find videos in you tube you can also visit some websites related to Meta Trader 4

rjnasir786
2013-03-16, 11:17 PM
I like mt4 very much, still i don not use mt5, i like follow features of mt4..

1. history
2. strategy tester, which is very helpful for testing EA
3. expert advisor
4. few indicators built in mt4 like MA, AO, MACD those are very necessary for technical analysis.
5. loading time vary from broker to broker.but my broker loads in very little time and my server also works very well( in insta forex)

rubel123
2013-03-16, 11:18 PM
s with all signals, Buy/Sell, Pending order,S/L,T/P etc please help me
i think as said by above person in you tube you can get everything i.e you can find videos which you want otherwise you can check some foex sites where they have some video tutorial for the newbies like you

Exclamation MT4 Platform Learning..!

samanta
2013-03-16, 11:26 PM
Well come to the Forex, the best and most profitable earning place in the world. For the better understanding on trading and Mt4 terminal you can visit Forex related websites online. You can find some valuable tutorials in youtube. Also visit the website of instaforex. There you will find a lot of information. For the practical experience and practice on Forex trading you can start demo trading and can gather practical knowledge and experience on Forex trade. Wish you best of luck.

shahid1
2013-03-17, 03:39 PM
On the Internet various websites and video are available for learning and for understand the features. To visit the Instaforex website this is most important and useful for the users and beginners. I think if you any problem will be solved there.

rjnasir786
2013-03-17, 06:50 PM
We created the offer within demonstration accounts as well as We decided street as well as tp
as well as we allow system to create one more thing....
following the offer had been completed the underside from the system you discover the offer as well as next near this can be found within the exact same location however upon an additional web page
we attempted to find the offer as well as could not
may anyone inform me personally how to locate closeo plan as well as foreign currencies tend to be exchanged as well as didn't completely adhere to the worthiness or even cost which was within the foreign exchange market, we should additionally have the ability to evaluate in between 1 brother.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

new at all to exchanging, We are less difficult to work with a forex account in MT4, along with there is an opportunity exchanging center, a difference throughout exchanging, throughout MT5 can't, beca big difference MT4 along with MT5?
precisely why merchants a new with all the MT4 exchanging podium like with reference point, what on earth is truly the dept MT4?
your current justification is incredibly helpful to us Nevertheless My spouse and i found MT5 can be rapid doing work. We are mix up My spouse and i acquire MT5 along with train throughout test MT5 bill. Currently need to buy and sell throughout Mt5 using are living bill. Am i allowed to employ very same accou.

visio it
2013-03-17, 08:06 PM
dear sir ap ko har cheez jo jo ap pouch rahy ho wo ap ko software pe hi mily gi,pending order,new order.stoploss and take profit sub ap ko new ordder main mily ga nechy option hogi instant and pending oreder wahan sy ap kr sakty ho and baqi sub cheezain ap ko aa sakti hain just demo use kro.

taya.kalim
2013-03-18, 01:02 PM
i think as said by above person in youtube you can get everything i.e you can find videos which you want otherwise you can check some foex sites where they have some video tutorial for the newbies like you,You will definitely get some tutorials for meta trading platform 4. After that you need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I have learn this without seeing any tutorial. Only think i used is to trade more and more using demo account. It really helps.

chaieb831
2013-03-18, 07:15 PM
there are many websites who offer these features to make you understand and the most important things is you can
visit the istaforex website there yo may found many tutorials i think you problem will be solved there

vizioit
2013-03-20, 10:05 AM
Mt4 is good platform for forex trading and for learning about this platform there are many source are available like books, web sites, and also forums . I think the best source is forum we can learn about mt4 through forum completely. And also we can discuss our problems with experts of forex market.

sumaira
2013-03-22, 05:10 PM
The MT 4 Trading Platform is a free-of-charge program, specially designed for online trading. The MetaTrader 4 platform has a user-friendly front-end trading interface. The MetaTrader 4 platform provides technical analysis, charting and Expert Advisors (MT4 EA) to help individual customers develop their own trading strategies.

Obinna Kingsley Emmanuel
2013-03-22, 06:21 PM
welcome to forex.You can find all kind of video in Youtube.There lot's of video tutorialwhich will help you for learning forex and its function very well.I'm also learned from there.

Ramlan Fs
2013-03-22, 06:51 PM
so much to be learned in the science of MT4 can you find here or on google too much to discuss about MT4 and therefore before you start doing kegiatanya you must know how to use MT4,. ok

winboy007
2013-03-23, 01:19 PM
salam guys in order to your post i thinks that as said by above person in youtube you can get everything i.e you can find videos which you want otherwise you can check some foex sites where they have some video tutorial for the newbies like you thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

Rafiq1
2013-03-23, 04:31 PM
Now I am beginners and not knowing enough regarding the MT4 platform and I never used it uptill now. But I listen about this that many websites are available who offer these features to give you information and knowledge.

shiedmilon02
2013-03-26, 07:10 AM
i do believe because said through above man or woman with facebook you can obtain every thing my spouse and i. Elizabeth you will find video tutorials that you just would like otherwise you should check many foex internet sites wherever they have many video clip article for that novices just like you.

shiedmilon03
2013-03-26, 03:22 PM
i think seeing that claimed by simply above man or women throughout facebook you can find almost everything i. at the you will find video tutorials that you simply desire in any other case you can check some foex web-sites where they've some online video media short training with the newbies just like you.

kukibhai
2013-03-26, 05:42 PM
metatrader 4 ik software hai ju ap ko trading karnay main help karta hai is ka interface buhat acha hai aur isay use karna buhat easy hai. koi bee information ho ya koi software kay use ki information chahye ho tu ap youtube per search karein ap ko us ki video mil jay gai kun kay ju bee software develop hota hai us ka use youtube per a jata hai

abdulrazaq
2013-03-26, 08:33 PM
dear friend there are maney videos on you tube and many other site you can easily learn about mt4 and about sl and tp and you can find maney videos on google thanks for read

aug14
2013-04-26, 11:21 PM
meta trader 4 is an old verssion in forex trading market and it is very famous and stable in onnline market,if you want to trade good so must be trade with best knowledge about every thing like trading software and if you want to learn about meta trader 4 so visit the forums about forex trading and its platforms.

brain4x
2013-04-28, 01:48 AM
You can find a lot of tutorials out there on MT4. It's the best and highly preferred platform by forex traders as it is simple to use and can also automate the trading. However if you still wish to know some basic things aboutMT4 and want it posted here then please let me know. I will surely help you.

indianpk01
2013-04-28, 02:07 PM
ham agr is k bara ma bahter tareeqa sa jan'na chahtab to einsta forex k page sa jaan skta han q kha ya insta k plateforum ha is lia is k bara ma wahan per waza btya gya huwa ha aur ham easily is k bara ma tafseel sa jaan skta han ..

moomin
2013-04-28, 02:13 PM
for seeking anything thing for anything the you have to join the first you have to join field and then when you have it then all the topics are available on the youtube and you can learn online and download it from youtube and many other websites are also available for this purpose.

zuhaibsafdar
2013-04-28, 03:40 PM
I think we can learn MT4 from youtube and all things about MT4 is present on the internet in youtube in this way we learn MT4 completly and it is no difficult rather it is so easy to understand ,

Rahat786
2013-04-28, 08:00 PM
forex online trading kay liye best platform meta trader 4 hah our is meta trader 4 ko learn karnay kay liye main aik video link send kar raha hoon ju ap ko trading kay liye buhat achi help karay ga. www.aboutcurrency.com/university/metatrader/metatrader_eduction.shtml is link say ap ko buhat achi help milay gai is link main meta trader 4 kay her part ko video tuturial main batiya gaya hah

gimagimapu
2013-04-28, 09:17 PM
On the MT4 platform there are some important thing to learn. here you can learn how to use the indicator. how to log in, how to make temple and share it and how to place and order, how to close, how to use different time frame etc.

brain4x
2013-04-29, 12:29 AM
It's no rocket science. Just install an instance of mt4 and check it out. If you need any help, press f1 or use google to get around the problem.

fulltry
2013-04-29, 01:59 PM
g han may nay mt4 ka plartform ka baray my read kiy ya aik bht acha platform jis say easily trading kiy ja sakti hy or earning bhi easily kiy ja sakti hy

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

g han mat4 aik buht platform may is k baray may read kiy hy mt4 say trading bhi easily ki jay sakti or say earning bhi achi hoti ya acha trading software hy

brain4x
2013-04-29, 05:44 PM
I suggest we also try mt5. Its very good at orders. Entering and closing trades is one of the most important part of trading and mt5 is just best at doing that.

asaad
2013-04-29, 11:03 PM
dear you can found all types of video related to matatrader 4 are on youtube. if you get more information than there are many sites are available to teach about matatrader 4. the most important you should visit the instaforex site. there you can found many tutorials.

badla
2013-04-30, 03:46 PM
There lot's of video tutorial
which will help you for learning forex and its function very well.e you can find videos which you want otherwise you can check some foex sites where they have somthis can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that. Before you start real trading, i recommend you to use the demo account.

raazi
2013-05-06, 09:06 AM
ye buht asn ha agr ap is ma intersted hokiu ka is ma buht si website han jin sa ap ko is ma knowledge mil jata ha or buht si imported things is platforum ki knowledge ma izafa krti han

@missodekanmi
2013-05-19, 09:10 PM
i think there exists a lot of ebooks, video tutorials, that can help you with your learning of forex on the meta trader4 trading platform. if you still need help you can get help through webinars on the internet, forums such as these or you could probably still get a mentor

Kcng20fx
2013-05-19, 11:57 PM
would be better if you will use it directly sir, so in this trade you will be able to learn directly inside the forex market.
in this way then I think you will be able to more quickly understand and be able to more quickly be able to succeed in this trade well, because it already knows the system well

vakas.9011
2013-05-26, 07:10 AM
Mt4 is very easy to understand. Things are quite easy in MT4, and i do not think one need to put lot efforts in learning. we can easily open a trade by clicking on the pair and then clicking on buy or sell - this can open trade instantly and to close you can click on trade and click on close, just as easy as that. it is very easy even for new traders.

extraordinaryboy
2013-05-26, 10:59 AM
it is very easy to larn the meta trader 4 it is a very good and famous platform to trade in the forex online market and it is very popular foe every trader just make it use and you get option to use it own way in this platform it is very simple and with this learn on the forum about the meta trader 4.

waqas1
2013-05-26, 11:34 AM
meta trade 4 ka plate froum bohat acha ha is ko ap kahi sabe sekh sakte ho is froum sa ja google sa youtube per ap ko is ki sub videos mil jaye gai waha sa be ap met trade4 ko dekh sakte ho

sahilbutt
2013-05-26, 12:30 PM
mt4 platforum is very esay platforum if you are good learn in this platforum so you are better earn and good trader in it becoz it is a real easy and good platforum

amssalcity
2013-05-26, 03:54 PM
According to me for learning meta trader 4 software the many source we have is a internet the you tube site is the best site which provides many tutorial by which we can understand it easily and can run this software and can trade more easily. so for learning meta trader 4 platform we have to learn many things and clues for this trading software.

fan786
2013-05-26, 05:16 PM
if you are newbie in the forex market the you will should learn more and more. demo account is the main and best ways to learn and gain to experience so i saying that you will join just demo accoount and spend a long time there. i hope you will find many thing

chichu
2013-05-26, 05:19 PM
Forex is trading business so i think it's very important to learn about the business.Different side is the place is the forex business. Mt4 is a good learning place, u can learn form here properly.Another learning place is different forex related website, Forum account, and demo account trading.

a555
2013-05-26, 09:48 PM
in the forex trading meta trade 4 is used for the trading on the forex buy and sell are the order of the market and close option is used for finished our order and exit from the market most of the trader prefer to trade on the meta trade 4 platform

suno5454
2013-05-26, 11:02 PM
Welcome dear bro in forex trading aur ap meta trader 4 ko learn karne ky lie ap is ky vedios youtube par daikh sakte hen aur ap un vedios ko download bhi kar skte hen youtube se apko meta trader 4 ki learning ky bare main complete vedios asaani se mil jayen gy ap un vedios ko dekh kar meta trader 4 ko achi trha se learn kar skte ho

Mr.JoCKeR
2013-05-27, 01:57 AM

ramsha
2013-05-27, 02:40 AM
I think that is higher than the person, you tube, as you will experience everything that is. You will realize that you might want to look into some other Forex Videos sites where they some video tutorial for beginners and you should

lutfun
2013-05-27, 02:56 AM
if you want to do Forex business you have to first open a demo account and practice in demo account very well and then you can easily trade in real account but you can learn also in Forex about you tube search videos .

the magician
2013-05-27, 09:55 AM
people who say that Monday and Friday was a bad day for trading
. but I think there really is not a bad day to trade, that there may be changes in the pattern
of motion graphics. and if that's the case then we should do instead is to avoid day trading but made ​​trading strategies in accordance with the movement chart

@missodekanmi
2013-05-31, 02:15 PM
dorex trading is a businwss and the business is one sicn that you just have to learn the platform that it is being used for. the meta trading plarform can be used by a demo account and you can learn all the things to be needed about the trade

chaudarysaim
2013-05-31, 06:37 PM
ap tum new trader ho tu tumain real main achi learning chahye, kun kay main yeh samjata hon kay learning our practice hi humain successful kar sakti hai is wja say tumain demo account use karna chahye tu tumhari help kar sakta hai her traha say

salman.rana
2013-05-31, 07:45 PM
if you want to learn about Forex trading then you take help online books with the help of this you have get every answer of your question and solve your problem you also visit the website of hot Forex insta Forex and many more, in these site you consult the teacher of these site and get help.

bloch.bhai
2013-05-31, 11:39 PM
you can take all information from many sites of forex and you have wtching videos about forex on youtube and you can also visit the instaforex site i have also learning like this

ajitbain2013
2013-06-17, 01:13 AM
You will find all of the tutorial about meta trader 4 in you tube. It is very easy to use. First you need to choose which pair you have to buy. Then double click on it and a new window will come. There if you buy, then click on buy or if you sell, then click on sell. And when you see you got profit, close the order immediately. You can set stop loss and target profit also. Before you start real trading, i recommend you to use the demo account.

Zee133
2013-06-17, 05:57 AM
I think dear you should learn about Forex from any good teacher or a well experienced trader, becouse they give you better learning than any videos or websites.

hajiabbas
2013-06-19, 10:20 PM
You can increase your trading opportunities with the MetaTrader mt4 Automated Trading System. You can trade faster using Expert Advisors, EAs. MetaTrader mt4 can monitor the market for you second by second and automatically handle all your trades.

ali.khan
2013-06-27, 10:55 AM
Welcome to forex.You can find all short of movie in you tube.There lot's of movie tutorial which will help you for learning forex and its purpose very well.I'm also learned from there.

taxo
2013-06-27, 12:08 PM
her biggenre kay lia ye buht acha hai kay wo is mt4 plateform ko used kernay sy pehlay is kay baray main knowledge hasil karay aur is ko learning karay so differnt videos and images available hain jo app ki helpker sakti ai mt4 ko used kerny kay lya aur app apni problems ko kisi bhi expert sy share ker kay achi information hasil ker saktain hain.

babar butt
2013-06-27, 01:28 PM
yes it is a good platform if you are join this platform and you are good learn in this platform so you are happy in the life becoz it is a bets platform for me and many traders many traders happy in it and learn in this platform must

sidra habib
2013-06-27, 06:48 PM
mta 4 trading ko learn kerna bht hi easy hai agr ap is ko insta ki website say seekhen to wahan ap per bht sa helping material available hai jo k ap ki problem solve ker sakta hai mta 4 bht hi easy hai ap jst koi b pair select keren or buy or sell per click keren ap ki trading start ho jae gi

irbaz.000005
2013-06-27, 10:19 PM
meta trader 4 platform learning is very easy and simple. due to this it is a good platform for new traders. its commands are easy and new traders can understand it easily. we have many sources to learn about MT4 platform.

Ali 123
2013-06-28, 12:12 AM
hum ap ko welcome karty hain forex world may agar app ko mt4 ki learning lay ni hai tu app site ko follow karain wahan say ap ko aik achi knowledge mil jaya gi mt4 kay bara may aur yah kafi acha platform hai forex ka mt4....

saaad042
2013-06-28, 01:40 AM
as said by above person in youtube you can get everything i.e you can find videos which you want otherwoise you can check some foex site where they have some video tutorial for the new like...

fairy7690
2013-06-28, 04:05 PM
it is very easy to learn about meta trader 4 platform. We can learn about any thing easily in this age of technology. We have many sourcer from where we can learn about mt4 through video lectures and demo presentations.

triyono
2013-06-28, 06:35 PM
congratulations for your new in forex ......... to get a tutorial on the stout of ways to obtain them, one of them with brousing on youtube or google it would be easy carinya congratulations ........... try

TANVEER AHMAD
2013-06-29, 12:08 PM
meta trader 4 aik famous our buhat acha platform hai jis say hum achi trading kar saktay hain. ager ap is ki complete information chahtay hain tu ap is website ka visite kar saktay ho is main start say lay kar end tak information hai http://www.investopedia.com/university/meta-trader-guide-intro/ is ka visit kar lain

oooo
2013-06-29, 12:22 PM
the Forex, the best and most profitable earning place in the world. For the better understanding on trading and Mt4 terminal you can visit Forex related websites online. You can find some valuable tutorials in youtube. Also visit the website of instaforex. There you will find a lot of information. For the practical experience and practice on Forex trading you can start demo trading .............

dafaxadpoma
2013-06-29, 03:31 PM
Mybe that you can learn wit with demo account and try all something in there and see what is the impacted from its.... and i guess almost the traders who learned it without videos and for me, i learned with self-taught really !!!

Zee121
2013-07-20, 09:24 AM
Dear in my opinion you should learn about Forex and their trading softwares from any good Forex teacher of any well experienced trader and then you able to get the start trading on Forex trading platforms.

awais123
2013-07-20, 10:13 AM
g han man is bat say igree karta hon keh forex aik bohut accha bussnis hai is man mt4 beh aik bohut accha bussnis hai munafa kamaney keh liye kinkeh is say mujey beh kafi munafa howa hai is man aap jitna learn karein gey aap ko utna he ziada profit hoga

mp5
2013-07-20, 11:16 AM
mostly new trader meta trade 4 he apni larning kay liay istmaal kertey hain aur yahan per achey tareqey sey trader learn ker sakta hay meta trade 5 per direct seekhney sey learning complex ho jati hay

wasee121
2013-07-20, 01:06 PM
Dear after learning the Forex trading business and after getting the all skills about Forex trading software's we should open a demo account to get experience about Forex trading because experience is key to get success in Forex trading business.

waseemmajid
2013-07-20, 01:42 PM
agar ap ne vedio or image download karny ha tu ya ap forex ki website sy be download kar sakty ha or youtube par be ap in ko down load kar sakty ha

vakas.0003
2013-07-20, 02:07 PM
I think videos are present on youtube. One can search and learn online with these videos. And i think mt4 is quite easy we not need to struggle on learning. We can trade by just clicking on charts and by choosing buy or cell button.

sweetkuri82
2013-07-20, 04:44 PM
dear there are many web sites available to learn about Forex you can easily get all information and find all tutorial videos on insta Forex web site and you can easily register demo account from insta Forex and learn about Forex and you can also see tutorial videos on you tube about Forex and get knowledge about this platform

hosnim
2013-07-20, 04:57 PM
hello brother;there is alot of video in the web where you can find find easly on youtube some video talking about the forex platform and the trading system that it is used by expert trader;now the 2 famous platform are the mt4 and the mt 5 platform;personally am using the mt4 platform thout mt5 or mobile

shahzad51
2013-07-21, 09:12 AM
Learning is main thing in all fields and this is Forex world wide online trading business it is very risky business in this business trader can doing trade with experience and knowledge. I think when you have great learning then you have great earning. About meta trader 4 this platform is so famous in Forex market because this platform is so easy for new trader.

c13
2013-07-21, 05:47 PM
meta trade 4 ko learn karna kay liay app ko ye videos instaforex say nahe milain gi app ke ye videos youtube par asani say mil jaen gi bas app learn meta trade 4 in instaforex likh kar search karain

shahid1477
2013-07-21, 11:15 PM
mt4 software learning kay liye boohat best hai. is ki options easy hain or is main boohat indicators hain jo k humain seekhnain main boohat madad daity hain

okeyy
2013-07-22, 12:30 AM
Meta trader4 plateform learning is for beginner because it is easy in use and have many indicators.so they can take a start easily and learn much more by giving a part of their time to it.

ABUZAR
2013-07-22, 09:07 AM
MT4 platform why I always ask to always do the update every time I open this program pdahal every time I open and asked for an update
every time that I have done the same result, I am still asked to do the update, if there is something wrong in my installation and whether it should be on again? if repeated If you are referring to indicators give you a quote buying and selling advise you to stay away from this because
these indicators are all, without exception, failed and redraw itself .. never my friend to learn and question the people of experience in Forex for the things

saime121
2013-08-20, 03:57 PM
Dear i think you find the tutorial videos and guide videos from insta Forex website, meta trader4 is so easy to used and learn and every new trader should be use meta trader4 platform to do trading on Forex trading business.

razia86
2013-08-20, 08:08 PM
my dear brother it is very easy to find those items on youtube. Go to youtube or google and search for those items. You will definitely get some tutorials for meta trading platform 4. After that you need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I have learn this without seeing any tutorial. Only think i used is to trade more and more using demo account.......

nadeem123
2013-08-21, 08:22 AM
Dear i think we can get the meta trade4 learning videos from insta Forex website, meta trade4 is so easy to used and learn, so every new trader in Forex should be use the meta trader4 to do easy trading.

Omerhayat
2013-08-25, 08:11 AM
There are many urdu websites and daily motion and youtube are very helpful gaining knowledge of MT4 plateform. you should step by step learn aply on demo account when you able to do best in mt4 then you open MT4 real account.

ali143
2013-08-25, 09:39 AM

waseem sheikh
2013-08-26, 11:06 PM
yes agar ap ko forex trading may mt4 ko use kar gay to ap ko forex trading may is software k bary may learning karni chachy jis say ap ko forex trading market may work karna may help ho gay or ap easily profit get kar sakta hy

hosnim
2013-08-26, 11:55 PM
Yes i agree too that it is very essential to know th tool that you are using.in mt4 i think that it is important to know how to put pending orders and how to use the stop lose and take profit

mst.nepa@
2013-08-28, 12:34 AM
Things may be easy with MT4, as well as when i don't believe one particular must placed ton endeavors with understanding, it is possible to wide open a new industry simply by simply clicking this set of two after which simply clicking buy or even offer : this will wide open industry promptly in order to close you'll be able to click industry as well as click close, equally easy as that.

Endeye
2013-08-30, 02:02 PM
To learn the mt4 can be done in many ways, direct practice by using the demo account or read the tutorial on mt4 articles. the more effective is to see the video on youtube. because there is an awful lot of lessons that can be taken, how to buy/sell or how to perform a back test in mt4.

ding
2013-08-30, 04:12 PM
meta trade 4 aik acha trading platform hai aur yahan per trading ko learn kerna aur demo kerna asan hai jo b pehley trader forex ko join kerta hay wo meta trade 4 ko he use kerta hay aur aysey wo apni real trading mai b esi trading software ko use kerta hay q k wo ess ka adi ho chuka hota hay

Hina121
2013-08-31, 10:25 AM
Dear you should be visit the Forex website to get tutorial videos and also guide books about meta trader4, meta trader4 platform is so best and easy to used and learn than other platforms in Forex trading business.

razia86
2013-08-31, 11:05 AM
my dear friend i think it is very easy to find those items on youtube. Go to youtube or google and search for those items. You will definitely get some tutorials for meta trading platform 4. After that you need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I have learn this without seeing any tutorial. Only think i used is to trade more and more using demo account. it really helps.........

raedsagga
2014-09-21, 11:20 PM

fxtrader123
2016-04-26, 01:30 AM
mt4 platform can be learnt easily and there is no need for some special effort if you know a littler bit about forex trading then you can easily learn about the metatrader 4 platform

wassa99
2016-10-15, 09:38 PM
Well MT4 platform is a important software for trading. It is very easy to find those items on forex website. Go to company website or google and search for those items. You need to download that software and need to use the demo account. I used is to trade more and more using demo account. It is very helpful.

irmafuad
2020-10-26, 09:57 AM
मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

piton
2020-10-27, 05:23 AM
मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

शुरुआती मामले में वे अन्य उपयोगकर्ताओं की तुलना में अधिक गलतियां कर सकते हैं, इसलिए उन्हें ध्यान के साथ अपने कौशल को समृद्ध करना होगा। किन तरीकों से वे अपनी गलतियों को ठीक कर सकते हैं और अधिक लाभ उत्पन्न कर सकते हैं! और शुरुआती व्यापारी आमतौर पर अपने व्यापार में बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करेंगे, कई गलतियाँ जैसे कोई अनुशासन, लालची और कई महान उपयोग जो वे हमेशा करते हैं। शुरुआती लोगों को गलतियों से बचना चाहिए यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा में जीवित रहना चाहते हैं, लेकिन निश्चित रूप से शुरुआती लोगों के लिए समय लगता है कि वे गलतियों को दोहराएं नहीं

alkatiri
2020-10-27, 09:10 AM
यदि आप अनुमान लगाते हैं कि आप सिर्फ उम्मीद कर रहे हैं और अनुमान लगा रहे हैं और यह आपको मुद्रा व्यापार या व्यापार-जीवन की पुष्टि में नहीं मिलेगा और परिवर्तन की वास्तविकता और अनुमान नहीं लगाएगा, तो फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग की रणनीति जटिल है, यह उतना ही सरल नहीं है, जितना आसान नियम क्योंकि यह कई तत्वों को तोड़ने के लिए किया गया है। बस इतना ही। और शुरुआती लोग बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करते हैं, क्योंकि उन्हें अभी भी बहुत ज्ञान नहीं है। उनके पास अभी भी कोई अनुभव नहीं है, उन्हें लगता है कि यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा है, लेकिन वास्तव में यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा नहीं है। वे बहुत व्यापार करते हैं, लेकिन दुर्भाग्य से, वे समाचार के बारे में नहीं जानते हैं, और समाचार उन्हें मार्जिन कॉल प्राप्त करता है

नौसिखिया व्यापारी के रूप में सबसे पहले कुछ चीजों को समझना चाहिए:

(1) शेयर बाजार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों से अलग हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत विशाल है और विदेशी मुद्रा के प्रति एक अलग दृष्टिकोण रखने की आवश्यकता है। हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों को शेयर बाजारों के साथ नहीं मिला सकते हैं।

(२) जब कोई व्यापारी अपनी गलतियों के कारण विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों में पैसा खोता है तो उन्हें इसे एक सीखने की अवस्था के रूप में लेना चाहिए और अपनी गलतियों पर काम करने और अपने नुकसान से सीखने और उन्हें दोहराने की कोशिश नहीं करनी चाहिए।

(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

kantu
2020-10-27, 12:14 PM
कई उपयोगकर्ता बार-बार एक बड़ी गलती करते हैं, यही कारण है कि इस बाजार में उन्हें नुकसान होता है, हमें अपने पैसे को अच्छी तरह से प्रबंधित करने की आवश्यकता होती है और साथ ही हमें ट्रेंडिंग मार्केट में काम करने की आवश्यकता होती है बिना व्यापार के हम नुकसान उठा सकते हैं, इसलिए हम कोशिश नहीं कर रहे हैं लोभ के माध्यम से यहाँ धन प्राप्त करो। और सरल सत्य यह है कि आप एक साथ दो नावों की सवारी नहीं कर सकते हैं, अगर आप कुछ ही समय में बड़े मुनाफे की उम्मीद करते हैं, तो नुकसान के जोखिम से बचने का कोई तरीका नहीं है, बिना विश्लेषण किए या इनाम के जोखिम के जोखिम की गणना किए बिना आँख बंद करके व्यापार करें और आप नहीं कर सकते लंबी अवधि के लिए इस शैली में ट्रेडिंग जीवित रहें, बुद्धिमान व्यापारी हमेशा केवल वैध की अपेक्षा करते हैं - सही जोखिम प्रबंधन लागू करते हैं।

मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

ismar
2020-10-27, 04:06 PM
अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

मुझे लगता है कि व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने और लालच से बचने जैसी गलतियां विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए बहुत सहायक होती हैं और उन्हें हमेशा इस तरह की गलतियां न करने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए। यह आमतौर पर अप्रत्याशित स्थितियों के कारण होता है। जब कीमतें हमारे खिलाफ चलती हैं, तो अचानक हम उन नियमों को तोड़ देंगे जो शुरू से तैयार किए गए हैं। और अब बीस धागे में से दस दिन एक ही बात साझा करते हैं लेकिन असली बात यह है कि वे इस समस्या के समाधान या तत्वों के बजाय सिर्फ बैनर साझा करते हैं। हम पोस्ट से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते हैं बस हमें इसे पूरा करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि यह व्यवहार से निकटता से संबंधित है और हम इसे केवल तभी समाप्त कर सकते हैं जब हम अपने अनुभवों को साझा करते हैं।
हालांकि वित्तीय बाजारों पर व्यापार करना उच्च जोखिम को दर्शाता है, फिर भी यह उस स्थिति में अतिरिक्त आय उत्पन्न कर सकता है जो आप एपी करते हैं

dandin
2020-10-28, 04:23 AM
यदि आप अनुमान लगाते हैं कि आप सिर्फ उम्मीद कर रहे हैं और अनुमान लगा रहे हैं और यह आपको मुद्रा व्यापार या व्यापार-जीवन की पुष्टि में नहीं मिलेगा और परिवर्तन की वास्तविकता और अनुमान नहीं लगाएगा, तो फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग की रणनीति जटिल है, यह उतना ही सरल नहीं है, जितना आसान नियम क्योंकि यह कई तत्वों को तोड़ने के लिए किया गया है। बस इतना ही। और शुरुआती लोग बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करते हैं, क्योंकि उन्हें अभी भी बहुत ज्ञान नहीं है। उनके पास अभी भी कोई अनुभव नहीं है, उन्हें लगता है कि यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा है, लेकिन वास्तव में यह आसान विदेशी मुद्रा नहीं है। वे बहुत व्यापार करते हैं, लेकिन दुर्भाग्य से, वे समाचार के बारे में नहीं जानते हैं, और समाचार उन्हें मार्जिन कॉल प्राप्त करता है

मैं हमेशा मानता हूं कि अच्छी तरह से तैयार लोगों को अधिक संभावना है; यह हमेशा मुद्रा व्यापार में सच है। कुछ विदेशी मुद्रा शुरुआती विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार के उतार-चढ़ाव का फायदा उठाकर पैसा बनाने के लिए उत्सुक हैं ... और इस तरह के उत्साह के साथ, वे गलतियां करते हैं: पर्याप्त तैयारी के बिना व्यापार में उतरना !!! और नौसिखिए व्यापारियों द्वारा की गई सामान्य गलतियों में से एक अति आत्मविश्वास और कई सौदे हैं। यह निश्चित रूप से खाते के लिए बुरा होगा, बहुत अधिक आत्मविश्वास व्यापारियों को स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग नहीं करने देगा। जबकि बहुत से लेनदेन कॉल मार्जिन को गति देंगे। इन दोनों से बचा जाना चाहिए, खासकर नए व्यापारियों के लिए।

Alikhan4
2020-10-28, 05:06 AM
मैं 1.5 साल से कारोबार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं।

लेकिन यह अलग है जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक व्यापारिक चीजों पर लागू करता हूं। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। हर दिन कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है

और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सभी आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।

असली दुनिया का कारोबार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह समय के साथ आने वाले अनुभव की मांग करता है।,

fadhiya
2020-10-28, 07:43 AM
शुरुआती मामले में वे अन्य उपयोगकर्ताओं की तुलना में अधिक गलतियां कर सकते हैं, इसलिए उन्हें ध्यान के साथ अपने कौशल को समृद्ध करना होगा। किन तरीकों से वे अपनी गलतियों को ठीक कर सकते हैं और अधिक लाभ उत्पन्न कर सकते हैं! और शुरुआती व्यापारी आमतौर पर अपने व्यापार में बहुत सारी गलतियाँ करेंगे, कई गलतियाँ जैसे कोई अनुशासन, लालची और कई महान उपयोग जो वे हमेशा करते हैं। शुरुआती लोगों को गलतियों से बचना चाहिए यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा में जीवित रहना चाहते हैं, लेकिन निश्चित रूप से शुरुआती लोगों के लिए समय लगता है कि वे गलतियों को दोहराएं नहीं

कई उपयोगकर्ता बार-बार एक बड़ी गलती करते हैं, यही कारण है कि इस बाजार में उन्हें नुकसान होता है, हमें अपने पैसे को अच्छी तरह से प्रबंधित करने की आवश्यकता होती है और साथ ही हमें ट्रेंडिंग मार्केट में काम करने की आवश्यकता होती है बिना व्यापार के हम नुकसान उठा सकते हैं, इसलिए हम कोशिश नहीं कर रहे हैं लोभ के माध्यम से यहाँ धन प्राप्त करो। और सरल सत्य यह है कि आप एक साथ दो नावों की सवारी नहीं कर सकते हैं, अगर आप कुछ ही समय में बड़े मुनाफे की उम्मीद करते हैं, तो नुकसान के जोखिम से बचने का कोई तरीका नहीं है, बिना विश्लेषण किए या इनाम के जोखिम के जोखिम की गणना किए बिना आँख बंद करके व्यापार करें और आप नहीं कर सकते लंबी अवधि के लिए इस शैली में ट्रेडिंग जीवित रहें, बुद्धिमान व्यापारी हमेशा केवल वैध की अपेक्षा करते हैं - सही जोखिम प्रबंधन लागू करते हैं।

yuyul
2020-10-28, 05:05 PM
(1) शेयर बाजार विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों से अलग हैं। विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत विशाल है और विदेशी मुद्रा के प्रति एक अलग दृष्टिकोण रखने की आवश्यकता है। हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों को शेयर बाजारों के साथ नहीं मिला सकते हैं।

(२) जब कोई व्यापारी अपनी गलतियों के कारण विदेशी मुद्रा बाजारों में पैसा खोता है तो उन्हें इसे एक सीखने की अवस्था के रूप में लेना चाहिए और अपनी गलतियों पर काम करने और अपने नुकसान से सीखने और उन्हें दोहराने की कोशिश नहीं करनी चाहिए।

(३) अनुभव अंततः समय के साथ आएगा। इसलिए आप जितना सीखते हैं और विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार को समझने की कोशिश करते हैं, यह आपके ज्ञान में सुधार करेगा और आप आने वाले समय के साथ अधिक से अधिक अनुभव प्राप्त करेंगे।

अधिकांश शुरुआती गलतियाँ हैं जो कमाई का एक अच्छा तरीका है। इसलिए वे अपना पैसा खो देते हैं। मैं भी आपसे सहमत हूँ कि आप नौसिखिया सदस्यों द्वारा की गई त्रुटियों को प्रकाशित कर रहे हैं। इन कई गलतियों से बचने के लिए उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में व्यापार करने से बचना चाहिए। और सिफारिश के लिए धन्यवाद, शुरुआती इस जोखिम भरे व्यापार और कांटों में प्रवेश करने से पहले पूरी तरह से ज्ञान और ज्ञान का सावधानीपूर्वक अभ्यास करता है; मुझे पता है कि पैसा लोगों को लुभा रहा है, लेकिन जब तक हम दिए गए परिणामों को प्राप्त नहीं कर लेते, तब तक कदम दर कदम आगे बढ़ते रहना चाहिए।

julai
2020-11-02, 11:57 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा ऑनलाइन व्यापार है और आप विदेशी मुद्रा से सब कुछ खरीद सकते हैं क्योंकि विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यापारिक स्थान नहीं है यह आपको कुछ भी खरीदने का अवसर देता है और यदि आपको कुछ भी चाहिए तो आप इसे विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप से खरीद सकते हैं जो एक अच्छा ऐप है और यदि विदेशी मुद्रा आपको देता है इसे प्राप्त करने का एक अवसर तब आपको इसे प्राप्त करना चाहिए क्योंकि यह आपके लिए अच्छा होना चाहिए
विदेशी मुद्रा में, आप ऑनलाइन कुछ भी कर सकते हैं जो आपको लाभान्वित करेगा। यदि आप कुछ भी खरीदना चाहते हैं, तो आप विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप में कुछ भी खरीद सकते हैं और यदि आप निवेश करना चाहते हैं, तो आप कर सकते हैं। जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं और जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं, उतना अधिक आप लाभ कमा सकते हैं।

julai
2020-11-03, 07:47 AM
विदेशी मुद्रा ऑनलाइन व्यापार है और आप विदेशी मुद्रा से सब कुछ खरीद सकते हैं क्योंकि विदेशी मुद्रा एक व्यापारिक स्थान नहीं है यह आपको कुछ भी खरीदने का अवसर देता है और यदि आपको कुछ भी चाहिए तो आप इसे विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप से खरीद सकते हैं जो एक अच्छा ऐप है और यदि विदेशी मुद्रा आपको देता है इसे प्राप्त करने का एक अवसर तब आपको इसे प्राप्त करना चाहिए क्योंकि यह आपके लिए अच्छा होना चाहिए
विदेशी मुद्रा में, आप ऑनलाइन कुछ भी कर सकते हैं जो आपको लाभान्वित करेगा। यदि आप कुछ भी खरीदना चाहते हैं, तो आप विदेशी मुद्रा ऐप में कुछ भी खरीद सकते हैं और यदि आप निवेश करना चाहते हैं, तो आप कर सकते हैं। जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं और जितना अधिक आप निवेश करते हैं, उतना अधिक आप लाभ कमा सकते हैं।

julai
2020-11-03, 12:19 PM

ismar
2020-11-04, 06:41 AM

m148
2020-11-04, 09:39 AM
1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

dandin
2020-11-04, 05:51 PM

piton
2020-11-05, 05:00 AM

dandin
2020-11-05, 09:35 AM

fadhiya
2020-11-05, 03:43 PM

kantu
2020-11-05, 03:47 PM

julai
2020-11-11, 05:06 AM

jindon
2020-11-11, 05:11 PM
आंकड़े बताते हैं कि ज्यादातर नए व्यापारी अपनी पहली असफलता को मिटाने में विफल रहते हैं जो अक्सर उन्हें जारी रखने से हतोत्साहित करते हैं। समय पर, विफलता का अनुपात कम हो जाता है, लेकिन कई लोगों के लिए यह बहुत देर हो चुकी है। फॉरेक्स के अवलोकन के आधार पर, उन्होंने लगातार नुकसान के बाद छोड़ दिया, यह निश्चित रूप से उनके लिए नहीं है। फिर भी सभी अलग-अलग हैं यदि आपने हमारे संपादकीय कर्मचारियों से कुछ सुझाव पढ़े हैं, तो यह समझने के लिए कि नए व्यापारी पैसे कैसे खोते हैं।
1. अनुभव की कमी
2. लाभ की अवास्तविक अपेक्षाएँ
3. एक वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग योजना की अनुपस्थिति
4. अनुशासन की कमी
5. आदेशों का प्रबंधन करने में असमर्थता
6. हारने की स्थिति को बहुत लंबा रखें
7. ट्रेडिंग पर स्प्रेड के प्रभाव को अनदेखा करें
8. जीतने के बारे में सोचें और धन प्रबंधन की रणनीति बनाना भूल जाएं

irmafuad
2020-11-12, 05:52 AM

हम इसे तभी खत्म कर सकते हैं जब हम अपना अनुभव साझा करेंगे। इस मुद्दे का समाधान या विस्तार। हम इसे प्रतिध्वनित करने के लिए अधिक डेटा की आवश्यकता के कारण jsut से लाभ नहीं उठा सकते क्योंकि यह अनियमितता के साथ इतना वास्तविक है। कीट भट बेनिफिट मिल्टा है। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में नौसिखिया ज्ञान और आक्रामक व्यापारिक मानसिकता की कमी के कारण अपनी पूंजी खो देते हैं, प्रत्येक शुरुआती व्यापारी को बाजार पढ़ने के पूर्वानुमान के बारे में कुछ अनुभव प्राप्त करने और डेमो खाते में इसका उपयोग करने के लिए एक डेमो खाता खोलना चाहिए, व्यापार करते समय धन प्रबंधन से बचने जैसी गलतियां। और विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारियों के लिए लालच से बचना बहुत मददगार है

m148
2020-11-12, 11:13 AM
1.5 साल से व्यापार कर रहा हूं। मैंने कई किताबें और वेबसाइट पढ़ी हैं। लेकिन जब मैं अपनी पढ़ाई को वास्तविक ट्रेडिंग चीजों में लागू करता हूं तो यह भिन्न होता है। हर दिन मेरे लिए एक नया अनुभव लेकर आता है। रोज कुछ नया होता है। विदेशी मुद्रा वास्तविक दुनिया की तरह है
और हम किताबों में पढ़ते हैं, यह सब आदर्श मामलों के बारे में है।
वास्तविक दुनिया का व्यापार करना हमारी पढ़ाई से अलग है। यह अनुभव की मांग करता है जो समय के साथ आता है।

ज्यादातर व्यापारियों का कहना है कि विदेशी मुद्रा जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय है, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि यह जोखिम भरा नहीं है, यह कुल मिलाकर यू पर निर्भर करता है कि आप कैसे व्यापार करते हैं और मैं इसके लिए कमाऊ व्यवसाय करता हूं और इससे होने वाली कमाई विश्वसनीय और घर का व्यवसाय है

ismar
2020-11-12, 04:21 PM

alkatiri
2020-11-13, 04:23 AM

piton
2020-11-13, 08:34 AM

dandin
2020-11-13, 12:06 PM

kantu
2020-11-13, 04:19 PM

fadhiya
2020-11-14, 06:31 AM

kantu
2020-11-14, 06:38 AM

yuyul
2020-11-14, 08:55 AM

Merabnoor123
2020-11-29, 08:23 PM
agar aapko trading ke videos aur images ko download karna hai to aap insta ki website se download kar sakte hain link main yahan post kar raha hun
Videos instructions provided by Insta Forex
https://instaforex.com/video_trading...instaforex.php