PDA

View Full Version : How important role capital plays in forex?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

forexman
2011-12-25, 12:44 PM
hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely

dmambi
2011-12-25, 05:35 PM
In Forex trading capital also plays major role in making profit. If one has a sound profitable strategy backed with good analysis of he market then it is always good to start the trading with capital above around$1000 and in multiple of it.

yogesh
2011-12-26, 09:22 AM
It is better to have a high and reasonable capital to trade in forex. Minimum 500$ is good to trade and maximum of 5000$ is sufficient for trading and also using a leverage of not more than 1:500

How much capital one need and one should invest may vary person to person, but it is important that one apply good capital and risk planning while entering in trades. Too less capital may not help you earn enough and too much capital may be too risky.

bestlooser
2011-12-26, 10:47 AM
it is all about capital without capital you can not be trader and then also capital plays role in winning or losing and in your planing as making you safe. so more capital you have then more power and more options you have and you can really play well . so i believe in increasing capital all the time.

mayengbam
2011-12-26, 10:48 AM
well in my opinion its not the capital that is important its the way of trading one indulges in that will decide his/her fate. A capital no matter how big it is will be blown away if the trader doesnt have good trading plan or skills. on the other hand even a small capital of $100 can accumulated and grow into a big capital if a trader has the right techniques and trading skills

cumil
2011-12-26, 11:04 AM
hello i think a good capital is necessary for trading in forex.so i wanna ask that is it really necesssary to have a good capital to trade? or we can trade with any amount safely

Before you invest in this business, I encourage you to look at an overview how risk of forex business . It confuses me why the majority of retail traders out there do not have the risk management of capital invested, and no wonder why so much of them lose money on a regular, its cause the Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.

Understand the risks before you trade, and then you proceed to the next stage of investment funds for you, here is an example an overview of capital and risk management that you will face :

http://img103.herosh.com/2011/12/26/175292686.jpg

hardworks
2011-12-26, 11:06 AM
how important role capital plays in forex?

We can trade even from $1. But, this is not the way to trade. If you trade with small funds, then the profit is not enough for you. So, you should use some big lot size unknowingly. So, invest some huge amount, and trade with small lot size. This makes you happy.

anubhavsingh
2012-01-06, 11:20 AM
it is all about capital without capital you can not be trader and then also capital plays role in winning or losing and in your planing as making you safe. so more capital you have then more power and more options you have and you can really play well . so i believe in increasing capital all the time.

aapne ekdum thik kaha..forex me capital ka bahut abda role rehta hai kyunki aap jitna zada invest karenge aapke profit ka margin utna hi zada hoga..agar aap chota investment karenge to aapko eturn bhi kam hi milega kyunki ap chote lot trade karoge lekin agar apki investment achi hogi to aap lots bade le paoge jisse profit bhi zada hoga

Mehak
2012-01-06, 05:50 PM
I think sirf learning and experience matter kerta ha...and role of capital doesnot matter in forex trading sab say zyada is ka advantage hi yehi ha k hum low capital say bhi agay move ker saktay hain...jab seekh jayain to zyada capital use kr lain...

zdaina
2012-01-08, 09:59 PM
hello, really i miss you all my friends
capital is most important thing in the forex market . because i start with small capital to try learning forex .but i lose every thing . so we must have a good capital to trade with and good management of money . for example : trade with small lots" 0:01"trade and you find the big margin required to cover if you lose , but if you have a small capital and you trade with big lots maybe you lose everything in one hour .

aadrika
2012-01-08, 11:17 PM
Capital is about the second most important thing in forex trading, next to a good trading strategy. Without good capital, you cannot make good profits. The amount of capital you have will determine how much profit you can make per trade and if you are impatient, then little capital will not be good for you, because you will take too high risk and probably blow up your equity by margin call.

maliknas
2012-01-08, 11:41 PM
Capital plays a very important role in forex trading because we are trading in forex for profit and with a small capital we can earn only small amount of profit that is not desirable at for any trader. Every one in forex wants to trade a lot of money and for that we need to have a big capital. With small capital we can not trade well because with small capital it is not easy to have a good money management so we should have a big capital to trade in forex.

yogesh
2012-01-09, 10:40 PM
Right. Capital is required. But, before setting up the capital, of course, absolutely necessary trading skills. For traders who are mature, the amount of capital is relative, because he will continue to make profit.

Yeah skills have major role to play when it come to forex trading, but simultaneously role of capital cannot be denied many times we cannot act due to lack of capital and so we leave the opportunity - further big capital can reduce the risk as one may act as an investor in good fundamental pairs or instruments.

asingh601
2012-01-11, 02:24 AM
capital ho to forex me deposit money ka base taiyaar ho jaata hai ki agar aapka deposit money loss ho jayee to bhi chal jayega bina capital ke koi bhi business muskil hai isliye sabhi ko forum se bonus lekar roj profit ka kuch hissa capital ke rup me withdraw kar lena chahiye jo base ka kaam karega. aur loss ki bharpayee bhi karega.

twinkling star
2012-01-11, 09:24 AM
I also think k 500$'s are sufficient for earning for a good amount.and 100'$'s are neccessory for trading is say less ma ap trading ma a to jaatay ho but kuch ker nhi paatay.100$'s ma bhi kuch maaza nhi aata.but as a newbie kuch samajh nhi hoti to start 100$ sa liya jayay.so that ap ka itna zyada loss na ho jo large amount of capital say a ha.our ap market k ups nd down samajh lo.

realfun07
2012-01-11, 04:13 PM
Amount of capital invested by a trader for trading does play a major role while trading and sometimes if a trader has good knowledge and abilities lack of proper capital acts as a hurdle for him and he is not able to make more profits due to lack of sufficient capital.

esif
2012-01-11, 04:44 PM
no buddy size always matters, specially in forex when you have a big back then trade while sleeping and enjoy dollars. But always remember that in this case dont use max leverage. Hopefully it will help. thank you.

tajdarbet
2012-01-11, 05:08 PM

han app ki bat thik ha k large capital he app ko loss se bacha sakta ha forex trading main forex trading main ager app relex hoo ker or safe treeqey se trading karna chatey ho to phr yahan large balnce invest karo es taran se app achi taran se trade kar sakte ho

adahidayat
2012-01-11, 06:56 PM
i also think that a good capital and good strategy is very important in forex trading....if someone has more capital, then he can trade more freely and can make good profit....if someone has less capital, then it is hard to trade freely and there will always be a fear of losing money...so trading depends alot on capital .....

venkiaries61
2012-01-11, 08:01 PM

No, safe trading is also according the total fund that you have in your account. Money management is very important to avoid loses. If we have small fund, then we try make profits by using huge lot size by destroying our MM. Finally, we got MC and stop outs only. So, we may invest huge amount to get some reasonable profits even on small targets.

twinkling star
2012-01-12, 12:44 PM
capital ka is trading ma sab say important role ha. as jitna hum invest kerain gain utna hi profit and loss hum expect bhi kerain gai.ab if you are new bie to better ye hai k ap low capital say start lain as 100$ say aur jab sahi say chal paray to 500$'s are enough for trading jo ap slowly slowly invest kertay jayain gay. is k liyay koi time limit nahi hai.but learning k liyay 100$'s are enough.

zoomfire
2012-01-13, 10:05 PM

no capital plays a vital role for trading in forex.if you have small capital means you might open big lots to make profits quicker,so chances for risks are higher.
but whereas you might not do if you have a big capital(hoping that you are not over greed person).

wolfkamikaz
2012-01-13, 10:14 PM
it is when you have a lot of money as capital management but you can easily lose all the forex is an area needs a lot of strategy to stay long in the market

mazba
2012-01-14, 01:34 AM
I think capital is always plays an important role in Forex.Because here one have to maintain a good money
management.so if our capital will a good amount then we can earn a lot with money management.

ermaniso2011
2012-01-14, 07:17 PM
l think if a person dont have discipline and enough education the best is just to trade with small capital using mini lots.but the problems the earning will not be enough then the trader is getting more risk to increase then boom.of curse it is better to have a big capital with skills ,and the one has these two are the winner in market.and they can make a good living with forex.

hsngs14
2012-01-14, 07:29 PM
you hace to know witch type of trader you are ,are you trade for making big amount from smal capital or try to get some income with safe way ,if you like the first one you have to use the risk if not trade without risk.

indianforex
2012-01-20, 05:30 AM
It is better to have a high and reasonable capital to trade in forex. Minimum 500$ is good to trade and maximum of 5000$ is sufficient for trading and also using a leverage of not more than 1:500
bro i am agree with your idea and shall you please tell me using leverage not more than 1:500.shall i trade with 1:1000 ratio?is there any prob about the leverage?

ali1011
2012-01-20, 07:30 AM
I think apko traeding karny k liye 500$ best point hy or ziada hy ziada apky k pass 5000$ hona cahiye phir ap ko aisa profit ho sakta hy jiasa k ap cahty hen sab sy ziada balance he count nhi karta apki learning / knowledge be boaht count karta hy agar apky pass knowledge hy to ap apni thori investment ko be double kr sakty hen.

seahawks90
2012-01-20, 10:08 AM
I agree with you that good capital is always necessary for trading because if you don't have good capital then its for sure you must have to trade with low leverage account , so if you are trading with low leverage then its for sure you can only make low profit , so if you want to trade high you must need to invest good capital , as well good capital doesn't means good profit because no one is sure in the business that he will only made profit.

bestlooser
2012-01-20, 11:17 AM
you hace to know witch type of trader you are ,are you trade for making big amount from smal capital or try to get some income with safe way ,if you like the first one you have to use the risk if not trade without risk.

yes you are making a good point and I really I know I am a long term trader and I just want to survive more rather than getting too much profit in quick time and I just want to it in steady way so I can make forex dependable business for my self and I am really trying hard because this is possible according to me.

theboy2226
2012-01-29, 03:24 AM
the amount of capital you start with sure is important but some people told me to start trading forex you should start with at least 100$ and i think it is too much specially for a bigenner who have no experience at all ,beginners should start with a small capital to practice on like 10$ in a micro account and the more you trade and gain experienc the more you deposite ,i stared with 25$ and i managed to make some good profit during my first week trading forex

motiurbd
2012-02-01, 02:44 AM
Dont ever think that you can make huge profit without putting huge money on the line... and forex is all about surviving... you cant survive in this market with little amount.. If you want to make profit then you must need a handsome capital and use it with money management.. Otherwise for capitalization issue you will lose those money you invested..

sio
2012-02-01, 06:57 PM
there is many role and there is many plans but they are alike there is no big different between them annd at the end it just one result from two loss or profit and the beset plan unknown.

adil.iub
2012-02-01, 07:20 PM
I think capital is very important metter beacuse u cant use volum eif u dont have capital enough , also confident is also depend on capital from my opinion , but for begainar for practice low capital will better

atif58
2012-02-01, 07:34 PM
Yes capital plays very important role on your profits. Opening account with large capital is good in this sense your profits also get large and big accounts are more secure.
But money management of course is also very important for big accounts. Always start with that amount that you can manage.

zeghbadrahem
2012-02-01, 07:43 PM
when you talk about the safe trading i gont think that all the amount can trade with it safely for me i think that the safe way is that you dont risk more than 10% so the mini lot that you can open it is .01 wich mean 100 unit so the mini acount is 10$ and if you like the risk you can trde with any amount you want it

ishvara
2012-02-01, 09:11 PM
The major importance that forex exchange trading high capital is that it can help a trader to have more margin to trade with and at the same time it can help them to make higher profits each time that they come.

dmambi
2012-02-01, 09:50 PM
Capital plays a major role in Forex trading , the larger the capital we invest the more profit we can make from the same effort put in to trading. So naturally the people who have more money to invest will have the upper hand to earn more in this business.

nilesh
2012-02-04, 01:57 PM
I loved your choice of word "attack" But if anyone is using good money management and proper stop loss, then he can even start with low capital and turn it into a good handsome amount. Though not in short time, patience is the key so it is possible.

shinde
2012-02-04, 05:58 PM
forex main capital ka bahut bada role hota hai.
agar hamara capital investment bada hai to ham badi lot size main trading kar ke acha profit kama sakte hai.
bada investment hone par ham trade ko long time tak bi hold kar sakte hai.

fxtenam
2012-02-04, 06:34 PM
Capital is considered as the life blood in any kind of business. without capital no is possible to run.
therefore in fxtrade capital plays a very important role.
Even without capital nobody can just think about trade. so there is no doubt to say that capital is such kind of element by which a business start, run and carry-on.

shinde
2012-02-08, 06:03 PM
If we are a forex trader then we have to know that the capital is not the only thing which is necessary to make a large amount of profit . Capital and our good knowledge should go together in order to make a good amount of profit. But if we have a large amount of capital then we can also make a good amount of profit . The more we have capital the more we can earn a good amount of profit. But there is also a chances of loss if we take wrong decision in forex trading.

forexprophet
2012-02-08, 07:52 PM
Capital plays a very important role in the Forex trading. Forex is much advantageous over other investment strategies because of its low set up cost, but this low set up cost if not used properly according to the money management then its of no use. A good equity and a good trading strategy can be a gateway to get rich quick.

forexman
2012-02-08, 07:57 PM
yes capital is thing which plays a key role in forex and those who have big capital can make more profits if they tarde carefully as they have less chgance of getting margincalls and that too if you open biglots you can get margincalls at anytime so i think capital also plays a keyrole in forex

lgarhboularbah
2012-02-09, 12:13 AM
well i think that the role of the capitale play the half maybe more at the trade on the forex market because i guess that the trade on the small capital is tooo dangerous and have more percentage to lose than the big capitale for example when we have 10$ and trade with the minmum lot 0.01wich mean 10% and this is too risk and few profit than when we are trading at capitale with 100$

dog
2012-02-09, 09:41 PM
a large capital cannot make high profit.even with your small capital you can earn reasonable profits.money management plays an extreme role than large capital
without proper money management no body can survive here

arihant
2012-02-11, 05:13 PM
no capital plays a vital role for trading in forex.if you have small capital means you might open big lots to make profits quicker,so chances for risks are higher.
but whereas you might not do if you have a big capital(hoping that you are not over greed person).

vikas
2012-02-12, 04:07 PM
We can start forex trading with any amount but we cannot earn handsome money if we have a good capital like 500$ 1000$ we can earn good income every month from forex trading because capital has very important role in every business if you have large capital you can purchase big lots and earn big profit.

Morshedul
2012-02-13, 12:04 AM
Yes it is true. Capital plays an important role in forex. Because if you have a large amount of capital, then you can trade with a larger volume which may give you a higher profits. However it may be the cause for loss. It basically depends on your trading skill that how much you survive in forex market.

100c
2012-02-13, 11:08 AM
Good capital is important but if you dont handle proper risk management then big capital cant save you. I think if you have good capital then you should set reasonable leverage. When you are good strategy then follow that and trade with it dont trade without you good strategy.

as per my thinking capital is not a matter, if you are trading with good money management and trading with discipline manners then you can take consistently profit however big capital gives us lot of opportunities to increase profit with discipline manners.

iwan
2012-02-13, 11:09 AM
regardless of the actual capital can we make forex trading, it's just that we only have a little wiggle room if we are too little capital. which would also affect the results that we will get profit.

forexbroker123
2012-02-13, 12:10 PM
bas g sab se main role he forex trading main ha big capital kioun k app big capital k zariye waqai he yahan se kafi profit bana saktey ho ager app k account main kaam capital ho ga to appp itna profit nahi kama saktey ho jitna k app big capital se bana saktey ho or mere khiyal main 100 usd kafi hane acha profit kamaney main

kitt
2012-02-13, 03:53 PM

i think big capital is needed for make big profit there is a lot of management of capital many trader add the profit to the capital and use percentage lot size and other withdraw profit and keep trading with the same lot size.

Gab
2012-02-13, 04:47 PM
Although capital is important in trading but you do not need to care much about that because when you have a good strategies and system if that system support big capital you can trade any capital you want to trade. And the more big capital you trade the more big profit you earn.

edison
2012-02-13, 09:04 PM
1000 dollar is enough to trade in forex trading if you have good strategy it is possible to change into 10000 dollar in a year so everyone needed a good strategy dont invest more then that

AHMEDALEX
2012-02-14, 01:32 AM
I do not agree with you because a lot of capital importance indeed, but technical analysis has a much more important because the large number of capital without understanding the trade and sound analysis Yade to the capital so I can see the importance of most of the study, understanding, and not capital

kaji
2012-02-18, 05:51 PM
one of the factors that affect our success in forex trading is the capital. where the capital of the us the more we get a lot of convenience in trade. and I think that is ideal for trading capital is at least $ 1000

niteshforex
2012-02-19, 06:35 PM
I loved your choice of word "attack" But if anyone is using good money management and proper stop loss, then he can even start with low capital and turn it into a good handsome amount. Though not in short time, patience is the key so it is possible.

miracle
2012-02-19, 08:39 PM
personally i believe that capital is has important role in trading. i get more comfortable and confident with having enough capital to trade. i have try trading less money then it require it lead me into margin call.

fxquest
2012-02-26, 02:14 AM
Role of capital in forex trading can not be denied or undervalued. Those with big capital can trade with lower leverage and earn safe profit from forex as they dont have fear to blow their account. But due to lessor capital we need to take big risks and so many times we lose our capital too.

ishvara
2012-02-26, 04:00 AM
Role of capital in forex trading can not be denied or undervalued. Those with big capital can trade with lower leverage and earn safe profit from forex as they dont have fear to blow their account. But due to lessor capital we need to take big risks and so many times we lose our capital too.

We need a big capital as soon as we can trade well in forex trading. This big capital would help us to carry trades and then help us to make larger profits. Larger profits only comes from larger trading capital/balance.

forexman
2012-02-26, 08:52 AM

yes you have given a correct answer as we are ahving low capital we wanna increase it high and take big risk but for big capital guys they can earn safe and also have low risk so i think capital plays a key role in forex as well

dmambi
2012-02-26, 02:51 PM
Capital plays a major important role in our profit and the time we stay in the market. The larger the capital we have the larger room we have to trade without worrying of margin call as we can always trade with low leverage and avoid the risk.

jai
2012-02-26, 02:58 PM
It is very important to have good capital. I think leverage is also vary important. if your capital is not big then you can adjust you capital with leverage. Leverage is vary safe if don't use hi leverage. I think capital is small then you need to adjust your leverage.

jai
2012-02-26, 05:08 PM
i'm agree with you, proper management can be your key to success in long term period. many traders forget this rules and suffer margin call in just a few month. No matter big your capital was, without proper management, it will decrease bit by bit.

amit
2012-02-26, 05:38 PM
big capital doesn't always make the profit larger too, it still depend on the strategy and the management we're used. One things we should always remember is, bigger capital only enlarge the opportunities to create bigger profit, BUT to realize it we need the factors mentioned before.

siddesh
2012-02-26, 06:29 PM
capital has the important role in forex, without it we can't start to trade. adn if our capital too small then the flexibility we had to arrange proper position to create sufficient profit will also be limited. i know many traders said that capital is not everything, yeah but for how long you will create profit with small capital?

krishan
2012-02-27, 06:19 PM

sachin
2012-03-10, 01:17 PM

chetan
2012-03-10, 02:45 PM
The real deal is not capital. What really matters is the skills, if you have the perfect skill, then you can earn from forex, no matter your capital is. I had seen a trader converting 100$ in to 1900+$ in less than two weeks. So, if you have the skills then money will flow into your account.

chirayu
2012-03-10, 04:14 PM
Yeah skills have major role to play when it come to forex trading, but simultaneously role of capital cannot be denied many times we cannot act due to lack of capital and so we leave the opportunity - further big capital can reduce the risk as one may act as an investor in good fundamental pairs or instruments.

sachin
2012-03-10, 04:46 PM
How much capital one need and one should invest may vary person to person, but it is important that one apply good capital and risk planning while entering in trades. Too less capital may not help you earn enough and too much capital may be too risky.

chirayu
2012-03-11, 02:52 PM
Kehty hen k " Paisa Paisy ko khainchta he " aur yea forex me be such he. agar hamara capital acha hoga to ham achi amount hasil kar sakty hen aur hamara risk be kam hoga forex me.

rajesh
2012-03-11, 04:38 PM
If any body have very good strategy then i think it may be converted into 10000 dollars in a month and i do not know why i am very happy but it seems that i am going to convert this money in next two months.

aryan
2012-03-20, 12:55 PM
absolutely right. i've also told everyone i knew that capital is our life in forex, without a proper amount of it we surely have more aspect to watch when we're making to open a position. but with proper capital, we can more focus to the strategy and forgeting about the margin call for a while.

patil
2012-03-20, 06:03 PM
i'm agree with you, proper management can be your key to success in long term period. many traders forget this rules and suffer margin call in just a few month. No matter big your capital was, without proper management, it will decrease bit by bit.

narendra
2012-03-20, 07:05 PM
I think capital plays a very important role in forex trading because with small capital we can open only few positions and can earn a small profit only. With small capital we always have a danger of margin call, we need to use a high leverage, we may not be satisfied with our daily income because on a small capital profit will also be small.
But with a large capital, we can have a good money management, we will be satisfied by a small % of profit because a large capital will have a good profit.

twinkling star
2012-03-20, 09:24 PM
capital plays the most important role as if we have low capital then we would not be able to enjoy the benifit of profit, we may use the very small lot size and if we will earn the profit then that would not be able to withdraw and we could not enjoy our earning.

forexprophet
2012-03-21, 12:07 AM
Capital is the one which determines our target that is viable to be achieved in the given month. Every trader should calculate the amount that they can afford to lose and calcuate the risk reward ratios as per the invested capital.

waqtitrader
2012-03-21, 12:18 AM

han g app ki baat 100% darust ha kioun k main ne khud es ka experince kiya ha kioun k mugh ko pata ha k main ager yahan par profit kana chahoun ga to mugh ko ziyada investment karni ho gi or yahan par rule ha ager ziyada profit kamna ha toinvestment bhi ziyada karo nahi to app ko es main koi khas profit nahi ho ga

narendra
2012-03-21, 07:34 PM
Yes i think good capital is very necessary for forex trading. If you have good capital you can trade with very confidently that is very good for a trader. I think good forex knowledge and good capital is make your trade more profitable. But you follow your good rules and strategy then you can profit with any amount.

Abdo22
2012-03-21, 07:54 PM
we are all know on that capital plays a major role in our favor and the time that we stay in the Forex.and when we have a great capital so we will win again, but we must know that we can reduce the capital loss if there is Gider by cupidt and our bad emotions.

narendra
2012-03-21, 08:02 PM
Yes if you dont control your greediness then capital can't help you. You need good capital and risk management also. If you dont follow you risk management system properly then it is very hard for you. I think every trader should trade reasonable lot size.

anubhavsingh
2012-03-22, 11:42 AM
Yes from the viewpoint of MM you do not have permission to trade by risking 2-5% of the capital and this is for the safety of the account. And whatever the capital size is that does not matter but the trades should maintained by proper money management and by doing this any account will be alive for a long time even it is the account of a worst trader.

forex me equity zada hona bahut acha rehta hai kyunki jis bhi trader ke pas equity zada hogi wo zada se zada paise kama payega aur zada se zada bade lots me trade kar payega
forex me jis bhi trader jke paas equity hai aur trading plan hai, wo market me zarur kamyaab hota hai

narendra
2012-03-22, 04:11 PM
agar hamara capital investment bada hai to ham badi lot size main trading kar ke acha profit kama sakte hai.

rakesh
2012-03-25, 04:22 PM
Most of traders who just start trading forex use small capital to test and experience.Traders which have large capital can make more profits with fast rate and those have low capitals with low rate.

anitagala124
2012-03-29, 01:37 PM

rano53
2012-03-31, 12:42 PM
jetana zayda capital hoga app kie pas trading kie laye otana zayda kam risky kie sath app trading kaar saktie hai merie kahayal mie app kie achie capital app ko zayda lose sie bachta hai or jaab app kafee lose mie chalie jaye tu kuc dino kie baad app apanie equality wopass mel jatie hai zayda capital kam lose...

manibhai2012
2012-03-31, 12:49 PM
The most important thing in any type of business is the capital, capital is the life blood of the any business if you wants yo earn the money from any type of real and legal business you have a invest your some amount on that capital.

sibali
2012-03-31, 04:09 PM
Before you invest in this business, I encourage you to look at an overview how risk of forex business . It confuses me why the majority of retail traders out there do not have the risk management of capital invested, and no wonder why so much of them lose money on a regular, its cause the Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.

Understand the risks before you trade, and then you proceed to the next stage of investment funds for you, here is an example an overview of capital and risk management that you will face :

http://img103.herosh.com/2011/12/26/175292686.jpg

yes i agree and I can only say the larger the capital used to be the better. And most importantly, regardless of our capital, money management should still be done consistently

girish
2012-04-03, 01:23 PM

rahul
2012-04-08, 01:33 PM

gava
2012-04-08, 06:09 PM
capital ka ziada kirdaar nae hota, agar aap skillful hain to phir thoray capital say bhi trade ke jaa sakti hay. laykin agaar ap skillful nae hain to phir baray say bara capital bhi lost ker laingay. iss liay ziada tawajjo capital kay bajae trading skills per daytni cheay.

barkiman
2012-04-08, 06:24 PM
capital affects the psychology of a trader, because of the large capital, it may target the smaller the percentage for profit. vice versa with a small capital, the daily target for profit would be even greater.
yes, I agree. the larger the capital, you will feel calm and comfortable in trading. psychology will not be stressed too much. otherwise, if you have small, you will feel anxious, afraid that a sudden you lose your account.

darksaimon
2012-04-08, 11:54 PM
How often top one condition and one should enthrone may motley individual to individual, but it is big that one deal honorable top and peril thinking piece arrival in trades. Too little graphical may not ply you acquire sufficiency and too more chapter may be too risky.

Nabi Ahmed Gill
2012-04-09, 12:00 AM

forex trading main sub sa zadia important rolde capital or investment ka hota ha jab tak ap ka pass investment nahi ho ge ap trading nahi kar sakta hoo trading karan ka layia baqi batana ko to chore do sub sa pehala ap ka pass kafi sari money hone chayia us ka bad complete knowledge market ka bara main hona lazami ha

rahul
2012-04-09, 01:05 PM
capital bohot important role play kerta hey ager aap ka capital low hey to aap bohot kem dollar hi earn ker payein gey aur ager large capital hey aur achi strategy hey to aap utna hi ziaada profi ean ker sektay hien

Techno
2012-04-09, 02:48 PM
How often top one condition and one should enthrone may motley individual to individual, but it is big that one deal honorable top and peril thinking piece arrival in trades. Too little graphical may not ply you acquire sufficiency and too more chapter may be too risky.

capital trading course be important to the success of a trader.
because to achieve success and to make trades, we still need capital.
the greater the capital, the greater the amount of profit to be gained trader.

mita
2012-04-09, 06:04 PM
a large capital cannot make high profit.even with your small capital you can earn reasonable profits.money management plays an extreme role than large capital
without proper money management no body can survive here

michael
2012-04-10, 03:25 AM
Capital is the backbone of the Forex. . Approaches as have the more you earn more. There any specific financial transactions in the Forex specific amount of money. As you do not have that money can not trade them. Also helps you to venture capital in some trades.

hamouni
2012-04-10, 04:07 AM
Forex capital is very good and can be traded in each time
And this is something very cool

babu
2012-04-11, 12:32 PM
we are all know on that capital plays a major role in our favor and the time that we stay in the Forex.and when we have a great capital so we will win again, but we must know that we can reduce the capital loss if there is Gider by cupidt and our bad emotions.

dadaa
2012-04-12, 08:46 PM
Yes, a reasonable capital is required to start trading but while trading with insta you can manage with any small amount of capital by trading in cent account, however the minimum capital for a novice trader should be at least 100$.

sabutkelaparasaduren
2012-04-12, 10:12 PM

to some extent, the capital occupied a very important role. more people will feel safe when he gets a decent daily profit. and this will be hard to come from a small capital. it can be said that sufficient capital will give us peace in trading.

tervarto
2012-04-12, 11:16 PM
Less amount for use of capital is $ 1000, and because the profit will be fast, and relatively large, but for leverage is 1:200 because it is better for large sums, and beware of entering major contracts, more than 1% of the capital, so as not to your exposure to financial risk

abeda16
2012-04-13, 12:15 AM
Capital play a very important role in forex.Without capital we can not trade in any business rather than forex.If our capital is huge then we can make huge profit.But if our capital is small so we can't make huge amount of profit.

ishvara
2012-04-13, 02:51 AM
Forex currency traders are able to make higher profits in their forex currency tradesnif they have a bigger balance. The big balance would help a forex currency trader to take higher risks and then carry higher trades as they trade forex markets.

ali1011
2012-04-13, 10:26 AM
Yes i agree with you 100 % because capital is the main thing in forex business agar hmary pass bada capitalhoga to ham badi lot size main trading kr sakty hen or acha profit kma sakty hen .

redlion
2012-04-13, 10:47 AM
having a good capital is always useful because it gives u the security 2 remain in the market and also it gives u the option of opening a trade of higher value and thereby increasing the profit u gain by the trade. a good profit is always a motivational factor and that will spur u on to keep on trading. but a good capital alone wouldnt keep u in the market. knowledge and experience is also essential to stay in business.

ishvara
2012-04-13, 11:39 AM
Less amount for use of capital is $ 1000, and because the profit will be fast, and relatively large, but for leverage is 1:200 because it is better for large sums, and beware of entering major contracts, more than 1% of the capital, so as not to your exposure to financial risk

Yes the lowest of risks is the main way that a forex currency trader can trade forex markets and then get some good profits from it. Small lots is adviseable to all interested forex currency traders.

avi
2012-04-14, 01:58 PM

dadaa
2012-04-14, 04:25 PM
The real deal is not capital. What really matters is the skills, if you have the perfect skill, then you can earn from forex, no matter your capital is. I had seen a trader converting 100$ in to 1900+$ in less than two weeks. So, if you have the skills then money will flow into your account.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-18, 08:26 AM

definitely u need a good capital to start Forex ..those who are start with small money most of them are losing all the money in a week or in a month .but a good capital can recover any kind of loss in any time and having the chance to risk more the percentage for making too much profit.

moti
2012-04-19, 08:32 PM
i think big capital is needed for make big profit there is a lot of management of capital many trader add the profit to the capital and use percentage lot size and other withdraw profit and keep trading with the same lot size.

Ford
2012-04-19, 08:57 PM
I would say that your capital will determine your profit. There are those traders with a small capital and others with a larger capital. Now, a factor to consider here at what rate do you want your capital to grow. Bigger capital=faster increase

Tozammel
2012-04-19, 09:31 PM
Yes, I am agreeing with you. In forex high amount of capital is needed. Because amount of profit depends on the amount of capital. High capital yields high profit. On the other hand small capital cause you fall in the margin call.

sumonmia0526
2012-04-21, 04:38 AM

it's not possible to say something like that when u are not saying ur target and ur risking level but a goo capital plays a vital role for the trader ..suppose a small investor like 100$ he will gain 10 pips for 1 volume so 10$ but who have 100k$ he never open 1 volume for gaining 10pips actually ..he will take 100$ even 1000$ form his one trade

maurya
2012-04-21, 02:57 PM
well in my opinion its not the capital that is important its the way of trading one indulges in that will decide his/her fate. A capital no matter how big it is will be blown away if the trader doesnt have good trading plan or skills. on the other hand even a small capital of $100 can accumulated and grow into a big capital if a trader has the right techniques and trading skills

Forexboy
2012-04-24, 02:13 AM
Forex market is very large and many players are interested in this area to trade on a daily basis with a big capital and also small trades with small capital, and brokers who gives us the margin trading with a large margin for those with big capital and small margin for those with little capital in the sale and purchase market.

wavestraders
2012-04-24, 02:14 AM
forex is very very big markets and many big players are interested in this field to trade on daily basis with big and small capital and if some one is doing the tradings with small capital then the brokers give him the margin to trade with big lots and sale and purchase of the market.

newentry
2012-04-24, 08:45 AM
the thing that we have to do first before think about capital, we have to prepare ourselves with good knowledge, strategies and else, and after we can make some good profit or we can keep survive with a little numver of money then we can increase the captital to increase the lots size and make earning wiht good, but if we do not have good captal then we can make compound the balance

cac4a26
2012-04-24, 12:13 PM
you can not be trader if you have no capital.....:) and again aswell basic plays role in acceptable or accident and in your planing as authoritative you safe.
so added basic you accept again added ability and added options you accept and you can absolutely play able-bodied.

sspences88
2012-04-24, 12:16 PM
mere khayal me to bro capital bohat ziada effect krta ha aap ki trade pr ku k is se aap ka risk level set hota ha,agr aap apni trades me lot size bhra rkhte ho to aap ko high capital ki zrurat hoghi ta k app ka risk km ho or aghr aap low capital investment kr k trade krna chahte ho to money management kro or lot size km rkho is tra aap safe reh sko ghay:respect:

jahangir2812
2012-04-24, 12:46 PM
I think issue that we've to try to to initial before suppose capital, we've to organize ourselves with smart information, methods and else, and once we are able to build some smart profit or we are able to keep survive with a bit number of cash then we are able to increase the capital to extend the heaps size and build earning with smart, however if we have a tendency to don't have smart capital then we are able to build the balance.

maurya
2012-04-24, 01:34 PM
Yes capital plays very important role on your profits. Opening account with large capital is good in this sense your profits also get large and big accounts are more secure.
But money management of course is also very important for big accounts. Always start with that amount that you can manage.

dmambi
2012-04-24, 04:44 PM
Capital is also one of the variable in the equation of profit making along with other variables like strategy, trading skills , experience etc.
The more money we invest the bigger lot order we can place on the market and make more money with the same efforts put in. That is why people having more money in there account generate more profit compared to small money traders.

Maham Gill
2012-04-24, 04:48 PM

capital forex trading ke jaan ha capital ka baghar ap trading he nahi kar sakta hoo ap jatane bari investment karana ga trading min utana bara profit gain kar sakta han lakin newbie ka laya mara maswara ha k wo jb be trading ko start karna kam investment sa trading ko start karana q k newbie ko trading main loss ka chance boht zadia hota han.....

xorso86
2012-04-24, 04:59 PM
In Forex trading basic aswell plays alot role in authoritative profit. If one has a complete assisting action backed with acceptable assay of he market again it is consistently acceptable to alpha the trading with basic aloft around$1000 and in assorted of it.

tashnotashi
2012-04-24, 05:08 PM

han gi app ki baat sahi ha k forex trading main jo sabn se ahm cheez ha woh ha capital ager app k account mainbig capital ha na to app samgho k app ko profit bhi big mele ga es liye main to koshish karta houn k big investment karoun

sachin
2012-04-25, 11:33 PM
Capital plays a important role in forex for any trader and specially if any trader has a good knowledge and experience and good understanding of these markets then a trader needs more capital in order to make more profits in these markets .

joget
2012-04-26, 08:27 AM
you can trade forex with any amount of money you have, the risk is independent of the amount of funds invested into the forex account, but depending on the ratio of its high-low margin used to open a trading position and the rest of the margin held as his defense.

sachin
2012-04-27, 02:16 PM
See capital is the main thing in Forex trading as people comes here to earn some good profit and without a good amount of capital you can't gain more profit also by trading it with more lot size and here we can also get wide range of investing in various currency pairs in several steps.

dlesar
2012-04-27, 03:46 PM

I take the analysis of experts in the company's broker, then the analysis of Elly I have added access to news and the best entry points and m trading.

ishvara
2012-04-27, 04:09 PM
:peace:ACTUALLY GOOD CAPITAL IS NOT ONLY THE FACTOR TO DO GOOD TRADING IN FOREX .IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO HAVE VAST EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE ON FOREX TRADING.WITHOUT WHICH THERE IS NO SAFE-GUARD FOR YOUR BIG CAPITAL.GOOD CAPITAL MAY BE LOOSED WITHIN A DAY,BUT GOOD EXPERIENCE IN FOREX TRADING CAN PLATA VITAL ROLE FOR SUCCESSFUL TRADING..

Of course it is not a good trading capital that we need in forex trading business. We traders should also use other things like good MM, good trading strategy, good risk management, etc.

dweet
2012-04-27, 04:49 PM
Capital is the most important thing in forex. Without capital we cannot trade no matter knowledge able we are in forex trading. The bigger our capital is the better for our trading. If we have large capital then the chances of getting margin call is less.

younesjoe
2012-04-27, 05:53 PM
you know for max capital you can give you good money in day , let's take 100.000 in your capital you can make a position without risk . for exemple you can buy gold in pip of your chose with volum 100 $ your risk to loss your capital is if golld have a 1 $ by onse . you think that gold can down betwin 1700$ to 1 $

sudsind
2012-04-27, 06:45 PM
You can start from low capital also and one should only use the capital he can afford to loose until he has been trading profitably and has become quite experienced in forex, with small capital you will make small profits and that will make you think that you could have earned more if it was a bigger position

silenteyes
2012-04-27, 07:19 PM
The capital also plays a very important role in the forex trading. The capital is related to the money management in the forex trading. See if you are trading with big capital then the risk is more and if you are trading with less capital in this risk is less.

Risk is in our hands that how we manipulate our capital. There is not a fix thing that you will risk more if having large capital. We can always control the risk by using smaller lot size. I mean there is no one forcing you to use high lot just because you have good capital.

khaled6969
2012-04-27, 07:25 PM
It is known that all that was in the capital's largest forex become safe and can trade without fear and anxiety of losing his capital to that in the event of loss of bargain or two can easily reverse the compensation of capital goes all the small

bdboy
2012-04-27, 09:40 PM
In forex capital plays very imporrtant rule. In small amount there is more risk. But in a good amount u have less risk. For newbies i suggest to start trade witn 100$.

bestlooser
2012-04-27, 09:52 PM
You can start from low capital also and one should only use the capital he can afford to loose until he has been trading profitably and has become quite experienced in forex, with small capital you will make small profits and that will make you think that you could have earned more if it was a bigger position
for me capital really big role and it depends from trader to trader how much capital trader can deposit as some times there can be loss too and some people take risks and some people just like me try to have more capital and bring out more profit with less risk.

tabestbestmaker
2012-04-27, 09:55 PM
the capital is very important in forex so the trader can be confort on h's work and also if he want to make good profit of it he must at least have 500$

nurhidayah
2012-04-27, 10:02 PM
the capital is very important in forex so the trader can be confort on h's work and also if he want to make good profit of it he must at least have 500$

has a $ 500 account also does not guarantee us safe trading, because we also have to consider several things such as gains and losses that we may receive from some of the things that are not very pleasant, but we also have to take it well when we are trying to trade with strategy that can secure the condition of our account

bestlooser
2012-04-27, 10:20 PM
I have over 800 dollar or so amount that I can use for trading but I am just using 500 for trading other for consumption and even out of those 500 I am using them carefully and not taking big risks so it is a slow walk towards for success but I want to make sure that success is guaranteed

himel001
2012-04-27, 10:27 PM
Capital is always a financial power.it has the capacity to play a very significant role in trading market. When trader see the situation of market is favorable he can use his vast capital to buy currencies and can sell the same and thus he may earn a large amount of profit.so it is capital which make possible to earn profit.

tarun2305
2012-04-27, 11:09 PM
sab kuch isi capital par hi to depend karta hai agar aapke pas capital achi hai to definately aap forex me kamaoge hi kamaoge but condition ek hai ki aapko kahan aur kaise trade open ya close karna hai ye achi tra hse ana chaiye

fxashik
2012-04-27, 11:18 PM
Good capital is necessary for trading Forex market. But before you invest Forex market you have to learn about money management rules. If you don't know about money management then you loose your money. Good capital doesn't work all time because in every day market moves 500 to 1000 pips. So you should also take care about market movement for a specific currency.

scorpian7
2012-04-27, 11:27 PM

No one can deny the importance of capital in any form of business. In forex if a handsome capital is employed in trading and it is followed by proper money management then their are good chances that the account may run safely . Traders are become at ease when they have good capital.

maroof2012
2012-04-27, 11:31 PM
In Forex trading capital also plays major role in making profit. If one has a sound profitable strategy backed with good analysis of he market then it is always good to start the trading with capital above around$1000 and in multiple of it.

I agree with my friend. Capital plays a major role in all business all over the world. In the forex trading if a trader wants to earn reasonable money he invest almost $ 500 and capitalised. He knows about market ups and downs, a good knowledge then he earn more profit and grow his capital.

sabujdas94
2012-04-27, 11:41 PM
Too less capital may not help you earn enough and too much capital may be too risky.
yes we all know it if we have not enough capital in our trading account we may not get any help from our capital but i don't think too much capital will be too risk for us if we trade with right way and proper money management.

taufiqbd
2012-04-27, 11:43 PM
I think a trader minimum need $100 and any more than amount is safe for trading if you know risk and money management. I think a trader start trading with $1000 capital then per day he income good profit. But if his capital is low then his return will come low.

yogesh
2012-04-28, 11:53 AM
sirf capital hone se trading nahi kari jati hai. capital ke saath saath knowledge hona bhi jaruri hota hai dost. agar ek trader big capital invest kar de aur wo trading karna nahi janta hai to kya wo forex se paisa kama lega. bilkul nahi jab tak trader ke pass achchi strategy nahi hoga tab tak wo paisa nahi kama sakta hai. agar strategy achchi hai to kam capital se bhi jayda paisa kamaya ja sakta hai.

I agree, capital is a single element and this alone can not help you earn from forex - if that was the case there were not so many deposits in banks begging only 2-8% interest a year.

waleedkhan
2012-04-28, 12:04 PM

wasa tu meri nazar may jo hai woh ya hai kay app kay liya better hai high aur reasonable capital trade karna forex kay andar minimum 400$ jo hai woh aik good trade aur maximum of 6000$ aur us say zayda ki trading karain aur acha leverage use karain not more than 1:500.

seahawks90
2012-04-28, 01:12 PM
capital is always necessary in this field because we all know that the more capital you have the more you can trade and you always trade with less pressure
when you have good capital so its a most important part of this field .

taqiniazi
2012-04-28, 02:34 PM
In any business investment have very important role. i think in forex business you must be invest $200 and maximum of $2000 . that's help you to make very good profit

birbolnath
2012-04-29, 12:07 AM

I like your post. It is right that capital play a vital role in forex market. Thats mean its not its everything forex market.Skill trading is so need in forex market i think.

fajar
2012-04-29, 12:15 AM
because it is a very powerful defense for your free to do whatever you want ..
so the market will follow you and you no longer have to follow the market ..

wavestraders
2012-04-29, 12:16 AM
Most of traders who just start trading forex use small capital to test and experience.Traders which have large capital can make more profits with fast rate and those have low capitals with low rate.

coba
2012-04-29, 12:48 AM
because the capital we would be very easy to participate in the forex with a lot of the financial ..
and the fact that moving the chart are those who have had a lot of capital ..

taufiqbd
2012-04-29, 12:27 PM
Good capital is very much important for forex trading. All trader earn good profit but if you have low amount then you take more risk to earn good profit as a result you take big risk but If you have good capital then you earn good profit to take low risk.

ureika
2012-04-29, 01:27 PM
Capital a is very important in forex trading....
if someone has large capital, then he can trade more freely and can make a good profit....
but if someone has less capital , it;s harder to trade freely and he must has agood manegement too..

shamim3040
2012-05-05, 04:47 PM
I think capital plays important role in forex trading.Because a large capital can reduce
high risk.Without large capital any traders can not trade properly.

golpo20
2012-05-05, 08:46 PM
Yes of course high capital can bring high profit in Forex market but it is too important that how much calculative the trader is, with out proper trading knowledge high capital can turn margin level quickly what is not acceptable so practicing in demo for consistent trading style is necessary for all trader, cause without consistent no body gain in Forex trading business.

MAKFX
2012-05-07, 01:34 AM
i think a good capital is very necessary for trading in forex. if you have more money, you will more safe, sometimes market can go against you. if you have enough back up money, you will able to save your account. remember invest big, but you should keep your lot small.

kaia
2012-05-10, 02:20 AM
Capital is of course very important when we are in the field of forex business. the greater the capital if we can manage it then it becomes extraordinary profits. But if we can not manage it then it's become a boomerang for us. Likewise, if our small capital, we can make it be great if we could!

aina
2012-05-10, 02:25 AM
The size of the trade being small and the capital being larger means that the stay in the forex market is going to be very higher. Since the staying in the market ensures greater opportunities of earning.

kapil_chemical_07
2012-05-11, 06:26 PM
There is proverb,"Money is the second God."I firmly believe this.Not only forex,for all kinds of business,if you invest more,the probability of making profit is increased.So,if you can invest more,you will make profit more.

jab we met
2012-05-11, 07:01 PM
capital have big role in the forex market because if you have lot of profit then you can earn big money and your risk of loss is very low but if you have low capital then it is always risk of closing entry if entry is close then you suffer total loss

rahulsagar
2012-05-13, 07:57 PM

sumonmia0526
2012-05-14, 09:27 PM
in my opinion yes a good capital is necessary for start in Forex ..someone will say that if u have perfect strategy then u can make profit easily but in some case we need back up money otherwise or account can finished ..so good capital can make u mentally strong

bjbh427
2012-05-14, 09:29 PM
Capital investment is very important in forex market... you can open many trades adn even do the hedging if you have really good investments...
But you ll always be getting the MC in the trades if your capital investment is low... and you ll feel very bad if you ll loose the trades through stop out.

ghaffarali
2012-05-14, 10:40 PM
The amount of capital is very important in forex. you should have enough capital in your account to recover from the loses incurred in the trading.
If you have sufficient amount in your capital then you would need not to worry at your loses

hitesh
2012-05-15, 01:10 AM
capital bohot important role play kerta hey ager aap ka capital low hey to aap bohot kem dollar hi earn ker payein gey aur ager large capital hey aur achi strategy hey to aap utna hi ziaada profi ean ker sektay hien

aarti
2012-05-15, 02:22 AM
bilkul sehi baat ki aap ney main cheez strategy aur money management hoti hey, ager strategy achi hey to aap apni apni equity k hisaab sey earning ker sektay hien aur smoothly apni account ko grow ker sektay hien

silverfx
2012-05-15, 02:46 AM
forex is not a game.this is a popular platform and easy way to make money online.we should work hard and should focus our trading.but if you want to trade safely then just use low risk and deposit 100$ at least.

sitiz
2012-05-15, 04:12 AM

True, the capital of the very influential on the profit that we get in forex trading but it must be remembered that a large capital can also lead to greater risk as well if it does not have a good financial Management, in principle, the larger the capital the greater the profit that can be but the risk is too great

foa1
2012-05-15, 03:17 PM
Forex Business mai jitna bari Investment ho gye ap itne si market mai save ho gye aur ap itni bari lot size sy market mai buying and selling karte hain aur daily bases mah In shape of dollars earn karte hain........

cruzzero
2012-05-15, 05:25 PM
Capital is the one which determines our target that is viable to be achieved in the given month. Every trader should calculate the amount that they can afford to lose and calcuate the risk reward ratios as per the invested capital.

Narr
2012-05-15, 06:19 PM
for me capital is very important think if you want to make big profit but if you have small amount of money you can make good profit too whit big volume

sohelforex
2012-05-15, 08:13 PM
Capital really plays a great role in forex. For earning a good amount of profit a trader has to take risk which will be coming from the capital he invested. In my opinion, $100-$300 investment is fair enough to make a good amount of profit only if a trader has good plan and strategies. Without strategy $1000 investment will be engulfed within seconds. So, combination between investment and knowledge is also important.

malibo
2012-05-16, 09:38 PM
This is a good topic, then capital is among the basic things about the forex market when you have a big business that means that we can have great benefits of using one large leverage and at the same time the margin call will be further away from us and we will always have a profit for me only 1000 $ is a great capital.

cuongnmftu
2012-05-18, 05:59 AM

i think that capital forex role is so important, it like the stock impotant, when you trading but they long or shorting the forex, they is profit but you is not. you can see at the capital to trade.

dmambi
2012-05-18, 06:46 AM
Our capital is the one thing that keep us trading in live market. We can't continue trading and earning profits with out our capital that is why we have an obligation to protect our account from the risky aspect of forex trading.

Yes often people neglect this thing and concentrate more on earning profits. We should always have a plan in place to protect the existing capital and also increase it monthly with a fixed portion of the profit. Because the more capital we have the more we can earn.

boitali06
2012-05-18, 07:52 AM
Most of traders who right play trading forex use teensy capital to experimentation and change.Traders which jazz vast capital can eliminate much profits with instantaneous grade and those fuck low capitals with low judge.

kaia
2012-05-18, 09:17 AM
Whose name the rules must be obeyed because it is a rule designed to make us comfortable for the trading and also to minimize losses. And to get the profit would be even easier, because we have done so in accordance with existing regulations.

riskfx2012
2012-05-18, 09:42 AM
Capital really plays a great role in forex. For earning a good amount of profit a trader has to take risk which will be coming from the capital he invested. In my opinion, $100-$300 investment is fair enough to make a good amount of profit only if a trader has good plan and strategies. Without strategy $1000 investment will be engulfed within seconds. So, combination between investment and knowledge is also important.

i believe in the same principle with you too. for me, capital is the main reason / major role in our forex trading because without capital we will never be able to trade forex.
the capital can come from our own pocket or from any other source though... and if we only have a small capital then we can maximize it by using a big leverage.

hitesh
2012-05-25, 12:11 AM

bdays
2012-05-25, 12:36 AM
i am a new trader, so i thing that doing trade with low capital is good rather than big capital. because new trader cant afford big losses and trading if you have knowledge you can convert any amount into desire one

traderapes
2012-05-25, 12:52 AM
I do not think like that. I think . Forex is different from business other online. Here we have not only need skills . But also mental and psychological.

BDforex
2012-05-25, 02:59 AM
Handsome capital, good knowledge and good strategy are very important in forex trading. If someone has a more capital, then he can trade more freely and will make good profit. In the event that someone provides less fund, then it is really hard to be able to trade readily and there will always be a fear about losing money. So everything is essential for forex trading.

penjualdolar
2012-05-25, 03:53 AM
I think capital play an important role in the Forex market when you do invest big capital then you can trade large of your account but in case of small account you can fall in margin call.

yes you are right, but the most important thing is money management in our trade, because if we have a large capital and do not use money management in our trade, then we will fail in our trade.

mehedi islam
2012-05-25, 04:38 AM
Capital plays always important roles in forex. A healthy capital can save your account from margin call. because you can hold a trade for a long time if your account balance is rich enough. and the market generally don't move more than 5%. so holding a trade for a long time will give you consistent profit. that's why capital is always important. i think you have got my point.

forextrader38
2012-05-25, 09:09 AM
It is better to have a high foreign capital and a reasonable trade. At least $ 500 for a good bargain, and a maximum of $ 5,000 is enough to set up, and also by using the lever up to 1:500

zytuy11
2012-05-25, 09:17 AM
if you are interested in making large profits then the amount of capital plays a large role, you can deposit the capital into your forex account through a bank and then start trading over that

shirish22
2012-05-25, 10:25 AM
Is definitely much better to acquire a high and affordable capital to trade in forex. Minimum 500$ is great to trade and more 5000$ is adequate for trading and also by using a leverage of no more than 1:400

sasa0220
2012-05-25, 10:34 AM
I think the most important is how you manage your capital. The should be enough capital in the account. Otherwise you can meet with margin call. You must know how to manage it. You should open your positions in a such a manner you can hang in the margin during a bad trade.

nizamitrading
2012-05-25, 10:35 AM
bas gi forex trading main na main rule he capital ka he ha kioun k big capital k bagher app es main koi bhi profit nahi kama saktey ho main bhi es main big capital invest karney ki soch raha houn takey big profit bhi kamaya jaye

k032370
2012-05-25, 10:45 AM
If one has a complete assisting action backed with acceptable assay of he market again it is consistently acceptable to demo the trading with basic aloft around$1000 and in assorted of it.

Ksal33m
2012-05-25, 10:56 AM
meray kheyaal main achey capital kay sath sath ager app ki knowledge be forex market main ho ge tu woh app kay leye buhat hee zeyadaa fydeymand sabit ho gi. Ager app ka capital bara ho likin app forex market kay move aur patron ko nhi samaj saktey tu app ki investment dobnay ka khadsha bhar jata hay. capital aur good knowledge dono buhat zaroori hain forex market main survive karney kay leye.

deep
2012-05-25, 12:18 PM
as per my thinking capital is not a matter, if you are trading with good money management and trading with discipline manners then you can take consistently profit however big capital gives us lot of opportunities to increase profit with discipline manners.

puri
2012-05-26, 02:45 PM

Tozammel
2012-05-26, 05:13 PM
Good trading capital is very important in forex trading.
Minimum $500 is needed to trade forex and earn a handsome profit.

torquee
2012-05-26, 06:08 PM
the rigt amount of the capital can make sure that we earn in a proper way and we do not loose alll the money and then make sure that we have the best money management and the risk management aS WELL

rathod
2012-05-27, 03:49 PM
forex me equity zada hona bahut acha rehta hai kyunki jis bhi trader ke pas equity zada hogi wo zada se zada paise kama payega aur zada se zada bade lots me trade kar payega
forex me jis bhi trader jke paas equity hai aur trading plan hai, wo market me zarur kamyaab hota hai

ahmedi
2012-05-27, 04:36 PM
Captial play an important role in trading market. there is no trade without capital or investment. If you are a genious of the forex market but you have no money you cannot make any trade.
No body in this business can rely on any sole single tool. My best tools for profitable trading are Proper Stop loss , Relative strength index trading, and using average trading method for constant profits.

aamu
2012-05-27, 06:01 PM
the thing that we have to do first before think about capital, we have to prepare ourselves with good knowledge, strategies and else, and after we can make some good profit or we can keep survive with a little numver of money then we can increase the captital to increase the lots size and make earning wiht good, but if we do not have good captal then we can make compound the balance

Bankmen
2012-05-27, 08:12 PM
You need a good amount of about $100 to start basicly and a maximum of about $5000.
Making so much money on forex depend from your start capital. If you have huge sum you can risk lower and make good percent so lower capital will try to push you out from market with high risk.

rathod
2012-05-27, 11:10 PM

omofx
2012-05-28, 03:42 AM
for you to trade Forex you need a very good capital for you to be able to make good returns, not only that you trade with less emotion

shemozz
2012-05-28, 04:15 AM
It does not matter the size of the capital .. And be large or small ... it is important to learn how to deliberate and used the right strategy to make a profit, whether little or much profit big Capital may be an opportunity for great profit more but you can start with small capital and work on development

zahira
2012-05-28, 04:54 AM
Making so much money on forex depend from your start capital. If you have huge sum you can risk lower and make good percent so lower capital will try to push you out from market with high risk.
It is known that good Capital management is the most important means to win in this market, some say to enter a rate of 5% or 10% of the capital, but the problem I do not know what the meaning of these ratios and how is it calculated

brutu
2012-05-28, 06:11 AM
This is about all your capital, the capital, win or lose, play your planning to make a trader to make a security, or could not, without capital. Thus, more capital, there are many choices you have more strength and can play very well. So, I believe all the time the capital increase.

spread
2012-05-28, 06:21 AM
forex market is always risky so I advise you to trade with low investment if you have experience Lack but if you want to start trade with major investment, you should invest $ 1,000 and use leverage 1:200 so will probably give you more profitable small investment

omofx
2012-05-28, 07:01 PM
having a good trading capital in your account is very essential when you are planing to invest in Forex business for you to make better profit

ahammed.fx
2012-05-28, 07:06 PM
Good capital plays important role in forex trading but need to know the strategy. The good strategy with good capital plays very vital role for forex making money in the forex market trading indeed.

rathod
2012-05-29, 05:04 PM
capital bohot hi important he forex main trade ke liye.Agar capital kam hota hay toh hum jada risky trade karte hay aur lose bhi jada hota hay.Jada capital se hum acchi money management bhi kar sakte hay.

v jay
2012-05-29, 07:42 PM
i think Good capital is necessary for trading Forex market. But before you invest Forex market you have to learn about money management rules. If you don't know about money management then you loose your money. Good capital doesn't work all time because in every day market moves 500 to 1000 pips. So you should also take care about market movement for a specific currency.

purohit
2012-05-29, 10:58 PM

purohit
2012-05-31, 02:22 PM
Yes i agree with you 100 % because capital is the main thing in forex business agar hmary pass bada capitalhoga to ham badi lot size main trading kr sakty hen or acha profit kma sakty hen .

Morshedul
2012-05-31, 03:27 PM
Capital really plays great role on forex trading. I have suffered many losses because only of my low capital. I think i need to be careful about that. When i use low capital, i need to use lower lots to prevent losses.

joru
2012-05-31, 03:58 PM
I think apko traeding karny k liye 500$ best point hy or ziada hy ziada apky k pass 5000$ hona cahiye phir ap ko aisa profit ho sakta hy jiasa k ap cahty hen sab sy ziada balance he count nhi karta apki learning / knowledge be boaht count karta hy agar apky pass knowledge hy to ap apni thori investment ko be double kr sakty hen.

fxmilon
2012-05-31, 04:45 PM
Good capital with good strategy can make profitable by the traders. So capital plays important role in the forex trading. Large capital is low risk with good strategy. On the other hand low capital is risky which may lose anytime in the forex trading.

kalponick
2012-05-31, 07:15 PM
Because of the Capitalization theory you need bigger accounts to make bigger amount of money.. You cant expect to make hefty amount of profit with just a tiny capital.. this is what most of the forex traders dont understand in their first age.. Without risking big money nobody can make big profit.. And to survive in this market you must need a reasonable amount of capital in your trading..

nabila
2012-06-03, 10:53 AM
ok...fine in my instrument its not the metropolis that is fundamental its the way of trading one indulges in that gift terminate his/her fate. A majuscule no weigh how big it is module be panting departed
if the monger doesnt jazz advantage trading project or skills. on the other assistance smooth a shrimpy majuscule of $100 can accumulated and produce into a big cap if a bargainer has the correct.

sazzad
2012-06-03, 11:04 AM
I think capital play an important role in the Forex market trading because if we have a good capital then we can take big lot size trade and ultimately we will get amount of money from this market within short time.

google
2012-06-03, 11:39 AM
I think capital plays very important role in forex.A good capital is necessary for earning a good profit.Without a good capital none can not earn daily profit.So, i can say with my whole response that capital has greet response to earn money.

bu'd
2012-06-03, 11:47 AM
if I may add is also tarmasuk in partnership capital and high spirits are also a contributing factor in the success in forex.

sharifsrabon
2012-06-03, 11:54 AM
One reason that Forex holds such an allure to many beginning traders is that the entry barriers are much lower with this market than most others. This is a huge advantage to those who dont have a lifetime of savings stockpiled for trading stocks or other commodities. So how little can you get away with entering the market with? Can you really trade responsibly on so little? You may have heard many experienced traders state that its foolhardy to enter Forex with less than $10,000.

puri
2012-06-08, 12:36 AM
for me capital really big role and it depends from trader to trader how much capital trader can deposit as some times there can be loss too and some people take risks and some people just like me try to have more capital and bring out more profit with less risk.

puri
2012-06-08, 12:37 AM

aarti
2012-06-10, 01:25 AM

aarti
2012-06-10, 01:51 AM
big capital doesn't always make the profit larger too, it still depend on the strategy and the management we're used. One things we should always remember is, bigger capital only enlarge the opportunities to create bigger profit, BUT to realize it we need the factors mentioned before.

vanigota
2012-06-11, 12:59 PM
capital pay really important on the forex, because without having the capital we can not being the trader and without having the capital we can not make the trading on the forex business now, , so the capital work really important

isbhacker
2012-06-11, 01:33 PM
Capital plays important role In trading and in your profit potential More your equity more is your profits and losses With proper risk reward ratio we can be successful in trading with even low capital.

sripanut
2012-06-19, 01:25 PM
In forex trading, we need money management as a strategy. We can use risk 2% from capital in every trade to prevent margin call. By using money management we can set the target in every trade everyday.

rk225325
2012-06-19, 09:11 PM
Aapka question bahut achha hai.Forex mein capitals bahut important hota hai kyunki aap without capitals ke trade nahi kar sakte hai.Aapko pehle forex mein apna capitals invest karna ho iske baad hi aap trading kar sakte hai.

ForexMarket
2012-06-23, 01:13 PM
I thik that any trader want to make profit in the forex market they must have a big capital then they can make much profit. But we should not borrow money for trading forex market, it is very dangerous.

kolpona
2012-06-23, 03:03 PM
the forex is rattling rattling big markets and umteen big players are curious in this set to trade on daily assumption with big and microscopic capital and if few one is doing the tradings with soft capital then the brokers communicate him the margin to trade with big lots and occasion and acquire of the industry.

espin
2012-06-23, 03:10 PM
this business plays a vital role to change the people life style , this business become popular all over the world now all the people are gating the service of this business , some people are doing this business as full time.

galaxy
2012-06-23, 03:12 PM
rules capital and money management is the most important in suces forex tradng...
u cannot succes n consistent without good money management and rules capital...trush me

ratul
2012-06-23, 03:13 PM
capital har business par bohot jeyada or important roles ka work korta hain ase Forex par bhi hota hai bohot sara people kati hain ki paisa hi sob se jeyada important hain lekin main manta ho ki paisa hi bohot jeyada nehi sob ki pas paisa hone ki bad bhi sob Forex nehi kor sakta hain is liye main manta ho ki pehele knowledge chahi hain forex ko samajna chahi hain oska bad capital to bohot tara se an sakta hain.

zizhost
2012-06-23, 04:02 PM
I'm sure that will any kind of dealer need to help to make income in the foreign exchange market they must have a large money they'll likely might make much income. Although we have to not borrow money for buying and selling foreign exchange, it is extremely risky.

executor
2012-06-23, 04:16 PM

Of course, capital is crucial. When you already have a profitable strategy, you should think to increase the amount of your capital. With that much capital, we can arrange a safer trade, with the acquisition of profit which is certainly higher.

Sabbirbd
2012-06-23, 07:58 PM
I think this is more important , I think if any one have 5000$ capital then he can more earn from forex trade . If any one want to earn money then he invest then he get more profit .

awaccoo
2012-06-23, 08:00 PM
Capital is important in every business. But in Forex learning is more important than capital because capital can not give solution in Forex trading. So traders should increase their skill first.

effective learning is to direct the practice, perhaps the first one to practice on a demo account to be able to master how to run the function function in metatrader and only then understand correctly the prevailing pattern and then in real trading account

shoeib
2012-06-23, 08:45 PM
dude in my opinion if u want to make good profit then it is very neccessary to have some good capital because if u have less capital u can not trade with full confident and u also have a fear to lose ur money so start trading with minimum of 200$..

z234
2012-06-23, 09:26 PM
capital is most important in this trading if you have a good capital you can make more profit from this trading.so the traders should have a good capital.

espin
2012-06-23, 09:33 PM
capital plays a vital role in forex if you can invest lots of capital in forex , it will be easy for you to do this business you can make more profit then others , but it also require experience.

zulqurnaine
2012-06-24, 12:46 AM
If you want to join forex trading business and y ou also have investment . you need to learn about the forex market business first . There are many material available on the internet at websites, forums, blogs and on ebooks. you can also take trading practice on Demo account. If you have big investment you have better chances to earn more because you have more opportunities to post more trades.

shafayet
2012-06-24, 12:55 AM
Money management and discipline was the foundation of the earliest murpakan for myself, so before I make the application of the system and determine the most important trend I instill in me is the money management and discipline. So before I studied a variety of indicators I first learned money management and learning discipline.